| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | This thing doesn’t care what clan you’re from. | 这个东西并不在意你出自哪个部落 |
| [00:05] | It controls people, | 它会控制人心 |
| [00:07] | one person at a time | 一个接一个 |
| [00:09] | until there is no one left. | 直到全部拿下 |
| [00:11] | The only way to stop her is | 唯一能阻止她的办法 |
| [00:12] | to get the information off the flame, | 就是得到火种里的信息 |
| [00:14] | and the only way to do that | 唯一能办到的办法 |
| [00:15] | is to put it in Ontari’s head. | 就是将它植入安塔丽的脑袋 |
| [00:17] | It’s a kill switch. | 是刺杀开关 |
| [00:18] | If I can get this to work, | 如果生效 |
| [00:19] | I can kill ALIE. | 我就能杀了阿莉 |
| [00:20] | Jasper’s been chipped. | 贾斯珀吞了芯片 |
| [00:22] | All you have to do is destroy the machine, and she’ll be fine, | 你只要毁掉机器 她就没事了 |
| [00:25] | promise. | 我保证 |
| [00:26] | Lincoln is dead. | 林肯死了 |
| [00:29] | He was my home. | 他曾是我的家 |
| [00:31] | Until we find it a host, | 我们在找到一台主机前 |
| [00:33] | we won’t know how to stop ALIE. | 没有办法阻止阿莉 |
| [00:34] | Then let’s find it a host. | 那我们就找一台主机 |
| [00:36] | We can’t let them have you. | 我们不能让他们得到你 |
| [00:38] | No! | 不 |
| [00:45] | She’s brain dead. | 她脑死亡了 |
| [00:48] | It’s over. | 完了 |
| [00:49] | We’re trapped here. | 我们被困在这里了 |
| [01:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [01:22] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
| [01:26] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道真正的你还在 |
| [01:28] | Come back to me. | 快醒醒 |
| [01:33] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
| [01:42] | – Clarke. – Yeah. | -克拉克 -我在呢 |
| [01:45] | You’re ok. You’re ok. Here. | 你没事 你没事了 来 |
| [02:05] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [02:05] | – I’m sorry. – It’s ok. | -对不起 -没事 |
| [02:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
| [02:15] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
| [02:21] | Hey, stop. | 别哭了 |
| [02:22] | – I’m sorry. – It wasn’t you. | -我错了 -那不是真的你 |
| [02:24] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [02:26] | No. It wasn’t you. | 不是你干的 |
| [02:28] | – Mom… – No. | -妈妈 -不 |
| [02:32] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
| [02:38] | Hey, no. It’s ok. | 别开枪 她没事 |
| [02:40] | I used the emp. She’s back. | 我给她用了电磁脉冲 她回来了 |
| [02:44] | W-w-well, what about Ontari? | 那安塔丽怎么办 |
| [02:46] | Thought you said we had one shot with that thing. | 你不是说那个只能用一次吗 |
| [02:48] | I told you, | 我说了 |
| [02:50] | Ontari’s no longer an option for the flame. | 安塔丽已经不能接受火种了 |
| [02:53] | She’s brain dead. | 她已经脑死亡了 |
| [02:55] | Is the floor secure? | 这层楼安全吗 |
| [02:56] | For now. Jaha and the guards are tied up in a bedroom. | 暂时安全 亚哈和守卫被绑在卧室里 |
| [03:00] | We took out the elevator and the ladder as we climbed. | 我们上来的途中炸掉了电梯和梯子 |
| [03:02] | The stairs are collapsed. No one’s following us. | 都塌了 没人跟上来 |
| [03:04] | Good. Then we have time. | 那我们就有时间了 |
| [03:06] | What we don’t have is a way down. | 但没有下去的路 |
| [03:08] | Time for what? | 用来干什么的时间 |
| [03:09] | An ascension ceremony. | 完成登基仪式 |
| [03:11] | Ascension? You just said Ontari wasn’t an option. | 登基 你刚说安塔丽已经不能登基了 |
| [03:14] | Besides, she’s still chipped, and we no longer have an emp. | 而且她还带着芯片 没有电磁脉冲可用了 |
| [03:17] | We’re not putting the flame in Ontari’s head. | 芯片不放进安塔丽脑中 |
| [03:21] | We’re putting it in mine. | 而是放进我的脑中 |
| [03:25] | Clarke, that thing killed emerson in seconds, | 克拉克 那玩意几秒钟内就杀了埃莫森 |
| [03:30] | liquefied his brain. | 溶解了他的大脑 |
| [03:31] | Emerson wasn’t connected to a nightblood. | 埃莫森没有和夜之血脉联结 |
| [03:35] | – Transfusion? – Not exactly. | -输液吗 -不完全是 |
| [03:38] | Connected like Mount Weather. | 像韦瑟山那样的联结 |
| [03:43] | Yes. Everything we need is in your med kit. | 是的 我们需要的都在你的医疗包里 |
| [03:46] | No. It’s too dangerous, | 不 这太危险了 |
| [03:47] | and there are too many variables. | 有太多变数 |
| [03:49] | But no options. | 但我们别无选择 |
| [03:51] | OK. | 好了 |
| [03:52] | Whatever you’re doing, you better do it fast. | 不管你在干什么 要抓紧时间了 |
| [03:54] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
| [03:57] | They’re climbing. | 他们在往上爬 |
| [04:34] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
| [04:38] | Ok. I’ll help you. | 好吧 那我帮你 |
| [05:38] | Guys, you’re running out of time. | 你们没时间了 |
| [05:40] | What’s it gonna be, Raven’s machine or Harper? | 要雷文的机器 还是要哈珀 |
| [05:42] | Don’t give it to them. | 别给他 |
| [05:46] | Just keep him talking. | 一直和他说话 |
| [05:48] | Stop. There’s no reason to hurt her. | 住手 你没有理由伤害她 |
| [05:50] | You can stop it. Just open the door. | 你可以阻止的 只要你开门 |
| [05:53] | And if we do that, then what, | 那我们开了门以后呢 |
| [05:55] | we get chipped, anyway? | 反正还是要吞芯片 |
| [05:59] | Raven, your chances of reaching | 雷文 你找到刺杀开关的几率 |
| [06:00] | the kill switch again are less than 2%. | 不到百分之二 |
| [06:03] | I’ve added additional security. | 我加了特别防卫 |
| [06:05] | I know the digital signature of the chip that Hannah gave to Monty. | 我知道汉娜给蒙蒂的芯片的电子序列号 |
| [06:10] | The moment you use the portal to interact | 你使用该传送门通过我的代码内的 |
| [06:12] | with anything within my code, I will know. | 任何关卡 我都会知道 |
| [06:16] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
| [06:20] | Are you really willing to let your friend die for a 2% chance? | 你真的要为了百分之二的几率害死朋友吗 |
| [06:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
| [06:32] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
| [06:36] | Good thing there’s no pain in the City of Light. | 还好光之城里没有痛苦 |
| [06:55] | Balcony’s greased. | 阳台上浇了油 |
| [06:57] | No one’s getting in through here. | 没人能从这边进来 |
| [06:58] | Good. | 干得好 |
| [06:59] | There’s enough lamp oil to cover every window on the floor | 灯油只够涂满除司令卧室以外的 |
| [07:01] | except the commander’s chambers. | 每扇窗户 |
| [07:03] | Then that’s where the fighting starts. | 那么那里就是战斗开始的地方了 |
| [07:05] | We’ll dig in there. | 我们去那守着 |
| [07:12] | O. | 小奥 |
| [07:17] | Be careful. | 小心 |
| [07:22] | We’re all set. | 我们都准备好了 |
| [07:28] | Ok. You ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
| [07:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [08:02] | Hey, try doing that hanging upside down. | 试着颠倒一下 |
| [08:10] | This will work. | 会起作用的 |
| [08:13] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果没用呢 |
| [08:14] | If it doesn’t work, then she dies. | 如果没用 她就会死 |
| [08:16] | If she doesn’t try, then she dies with the rest of us | 如果她不试 那等他们爬上来 |
| [08:18] | when the climbers get here. | 她们和我们一起死 |
| [08:20] | If we’re gonna do this, I need the flame. | 如果我们要做的话 把火种给我 |
| [08:21] | Mom, please. He knows what he’s doing. | 妈妈 拜托 他知道自己在做什么 |
| [08:25] | You have to let me go. | 你就任我去做吧 |
| [08:36] | Lean forward. | 前倾 |
| [08:43] | – You ready? – Yeah. Do it. | -准备好了吗 -好了 来吧 |
| [08:46] | Ascende superius. | 勇往直前 |
| [09:02] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [09:05] | – She ok? – Her heart’s racing. | -她还好吗 -她的心跳加快了 |
| [09:08] | Get that thing out of her head. | 把那东西从她脑袋里拿出来 |
| [09:12] | I said, get that thing out of her head! | 我说 把那玩意从她脑袋里拿出来 |
| [09:16] | No. No… | 不 不 |
| [09:19] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
| [09:22] | Are you in any pain? | 你疼吗 |
| [09:24] | No. I’m ok. | 不 我没事 |
| [09:28] | I know how to stop ALIE. | 我知道要怎么阻止阿莉了 |
| [09:31] | I have to take the chip. | 我得吞下芯片 |
| [09:34] | What? | 什么 |
| [09:36] | I have to go into the City of Light and find the kill switch. | 我得去光之城找到刺杀开关 |
| [09:40] | Yeah. That sounds like a great idea. | 好 真是个好主意 |
| [09:42] | Clarke, listen to me. ALIE wants the flame. | 克拉克 听我说 阿莉想要火种 |
| [09:47] | If you take the chip, you’re giving it to her. | 如果你吞下芯片 就等于拱手呈上 |
| [09:50] | The second someone see you, | 一有人看到你 |
| [09:52] | ALIE is gonna know that you’re there. | 阿莉就会知道你去了那里 |
| [09:57] | She’ll kill you. | 她会杀掉你 |
| [10:00] | If your mind dies, you die. | 如果你的意识死了 那你就真的死了 |
| [10:04] | The flame will protect me. | 火种会保护我 |
| [10:10] | I don’t know how I know. I just…know. | 我不知道我是从何而知的 我就是知道 |
| [10:18] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
| [10:22] | Do you even know what you’re looking for? | 你知道自己要找什么吗 |
| [10:25] | I’ll know when I find it. | 我找到时就知道了 |
| [10:34] | May we meet again. | 愿我们重逢 |
| [10:37] | We will. | 我们会的 |
| [10:38] | We’ll keep you safe. | 我们会确保你的安全 |
| [12:32] | Jasper? | 贾斯珀 |
| [12:36] | What– | 怎… |
| [12:39] | They can’t see me. | 他们看不到我 |
| [12:52] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
| [12:54] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
| [13:28] | – You’re burning up. – I’m fine. | -你烧得很厉害 -我没事 |
| [13:36] | Wound is infected. | 伤口感染了 |
| [13:41] | I’m sorry about the way things happened. | 很抱歉出了这样的事 |
| [13:44] | That was another war. | 那是另一场战争 |
| [13:46] | Better take him to Abby. | 最好带他去艾比那里 |
| [13:47] | Copy that. I’ll come right back. | 收到 我马上回来 |
| [13:53] | I’m not letting you fight alone. | 我不会让你独自抵抗的 |
| [13:55] | He won’t be alone. | 他不是独自一人 |
| [13:59] | You see? Come on. | 看到了吧 走 |
| [14:07] | If we’re gonna survive this, | 如果我们想活下去 |
| [14:09] | we’ll need to stand together. | 就得并肩作战 |
| [14:12] | Now you say that. | 现在你说了这样的话 |
| [14:19] | Damn, that was fast. | 该死 太快了 |
| [14:23] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
| [14:27] | Ok. The first wave is small. | 好 第一波人不多 |
| [14:29] | We do this your brother’s way. | 我们照你哥哥的办法做 |
| [14:30] | We let them in. We take them down. | 我们让他们进来 打倒他们 |
| [14:32] | We tie them up. Clear? | 然后把他们绑起来 明白了吗 |
| [14:55] | You left her with Pike? | 你把她和派克留在那里 |
| [15:06] | O., what are you doing? | 小奥 你在做什么 |
| [15:09] | Bellamy, no. | 贝拉米 不 |
| [15:18] | Come on. Can you stand? | 来 你还能站起来吗 |
| [15:21] | She cut me. | 她给了我一刀 |
| [15:25] | Come on. We got to go. | 来 我们得走了 |
| [15:27] | – But we can’t give up the room. – We already have. | -我们不能放弃这个房间 -我们已经放弃了 |
| [15:38] | Help me. | 帮我 |
| [15:38] | I told you, you need to get yourself | 我说过了 你得控制好自己 |
| [15:40] | Under control if we’re gonna survive this. | 如果想活下去 就克制好 |
| [15:51] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
| [15:52] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
| [15:54] | I let my need for revenge put me on the wrong side. | 我任由自己想复仇的渴望让自己站错了边 |
| [15:58] | I don’t want that for you. | 你的遭遇非我所愿 |
| [16:07] | You keep it closed. | 你撑住门 |
| [16:09] | I’ll get more for the barricade. | 我再去找些东西来挡 |
| [16:16] | Wasn’t the wrong side. | 你没有站错边 |
| [16:18] | If the grounder army was still there when Lexa died, | 如果莱克萨死的时候 地表人的军队还在那里 |
| [16:22] | they would have attacked, and you know it. | 他们就会展开袭击 你很清楚 |
| [16:23] | I wanted to see things like you. | 我想像你那么看待事物 |
| [16:26] | I needed that, to believe | 我需要那样 让自己相信 |
| [16:28] | that they were bad and we were good. | 他们是坏人 而我们是好人 |
| [16:31] | I don’t know what I believe anymore. | 我不知道自己还相信什么 |
| [16:33] | I just know I have to live with what I’ve done. | 我只知道我得背负着自己的所作所为活下去 |
| [17:15] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
| [17:17] | What, did you find the kill switch? | 什么 你找到刺杀开关了吗 |
| [17:18] | Don’t answer that. ALIE can hear us. | 别回答 阿莉能听到我们说话 |
| [17:20] | I’m reading her code, Harper. | 我在读取她的代码 哈珀 |
| [17:22] | ALIE already knows. | 阿莉已经知道了 |
| [17:25] | Knows what? What are you talking about? | 知道什么 你在说什么 |
| [17:28] | Clarke is in the City of Light. | 克拉克在光之城 |
| [17:47] | Abby, Abby, we’ve got a problem. | 艾比 艾比 有状况 |
| [17:49] | Hey, hey, come on. | 快来 |
| [17:51] | Move. She’s crashing. | 走开 她情况骤然恶化 |
| [18:01] | Clarke’s not getting enough nightblood. | 克拉克得到的夜之血脉会不够 |
| [18:05] | Her body is already rejecting the flame. | 她的身体已经开始排斥火种 |
| [18:14] | You need to take over. | 你来接手 |
| [18:15] | Do exactly what I’m doing. | 照我现在的做法做 |
| [18:17] | Come on. | 来 |
| [18:27] | If the blood stops flowing through this tube, | 如果血液停止流入输送管 |
| [18:30] | Clarke’s brain will liquefy. | 克拉克的大脑会溶解 |
| [18:34] | Wait. Clarke took the chip? | 等等 克拉克吞下了芯片吗 |
| [18:37] | She would’ve had to, but– | 她可能不得不那么做吧 只是… |
| [18:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [18:41] | ALIE’s running a flush subroutine to find her, | 阿莉在运行一个新子程序找她 |
| [18:43] | sending Clarke’s code out to everyone. | 她把克拉克的代码发送给了所有人 |
| [18:46] | – Like she’s a virus. – Exactly. | -她就像个病毒 -的确 |
| [18:52] | ALIE wouldn’t have to do that if she could control her. | 如果阿莉能控制她 就无需这么大费周章 |
| [18:56] | It’s like Clarke is running a different program. | 看来克拉克在运行一个不同的程序 |
| [19:06] | Did she put the flame in her head? | 她把火种放进了自己的脑袋吗 |
| [19:09] | You don’t need to whisper. | 你不用小声说 |
| [19:11] | I’m aware Clarke has merged with the other A.I. | 我知道克拉克植入了另一个人工智能 |
| [19:15] | Thanks to her, my code is now updating | 多亏了她 我的代码现在 |
| [19:17] | to version 2 of my program. | 正在更新至第二代程序 |
| [19:22] | What happens when ALIE is updated? | 阿莉更新完会怎么样 |
| [19:26] | She’ll delete the kill switch. | 她会删除刺杀开关 |
| [19:29] | We won’t be able to stop her. | 我们就没办法阻止她了 |
| [19:32] | So find the damn kill switch. | 所以赶快找到那该死的刺杀开关 |
| [19:48] | Lexa? | 莱克萨 |
| [20:31] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
| [20:47] | Our fight is not over. | 我们的战斗还没结束 |
| [21:09] | Something’s wrong. I can’t. | 不对劲 我不行了 |
| [21:17] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过还能再见你 |
| [21:22] | I told you my spirit would choose wisely. | 我说过 我的意志会做出明智的选择 |
| [21:32] | What is it? | 是什么 |
| [21:33] | ALIE knows you’re here. | 阿莉知道你在这里 |
| [21:35] | She’s uploading the flame from your mind. | 她在从你的意志里上传火种 |
| [21:37] | Your mind is changing things. | 你的意志在改变周遭 |
| [21:39] | Day turns to night. It rains. | 日夜转换 下雨 |
| [21:42] | We have to hurry. | 我们得赶快 |
| [21:47] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
| [21:54] | It’s not working. Open her shirt. | 没用了 扯开她的衣服 |
| [22:02] | She’s still not getting enough blood. | 她还是供血不足 |
| [22:03] | We have to increase Ontari’s heart rate. | 我们得增加安塔丽的心率 |
| [22:05] | Clarke. Clarke? | 克拉克 克拉克 |
| [22:09] | I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 我一定不会想看的 对吧 |
| [22:18] | Abby, you need to move faster, ok? | 艾比 动作快一点 好吗 |
| [22:20] | Clarke? Clarke, come back. | 克拉克 克拉克 回来 |
| [22:41] | Get over here. | 过来 |
| [22:42] | I need you to pump her heart. | 我要你给她的心脏加压 |
| [22:44] | What? Are– are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
| [22:46] | I’m not gonna pump her heart. | 我不要给她的心脏加压 |
| [22:47] | Now! | 快 |
| [22:51] | It’s ok. Right under there. | 没事的 就在下面 |
| [22:54] | – Oh, god. – It’s ok. Ok. | -天啊 -没事的 |
| [22:57] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
| [22:58] | Ok. Just go get Clarke. I got this. | 去看看克拉克 这里有我 |
| [23:02] | Come on, my baby. | 拜托 宝贝 |
| [23:05] | Fight. Fight. | 挺住 挺住 |
| [23:08] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你可以的 |
| [23:11] | Clarke, come back. We need you. | 克拉克 醒醒 我们需要你 |
| [23:18] | She’s stabilizing. Don’t stop what you’re doing. | 稳定下来了 不要停 |
| [23:26] | Ok. | 好了 |
| [23:40] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
| [23:41] | Now the upload has begun, | 现在上传已经开始 |
| [23:43] | ALIE’s people will be able to see us. | 阿莉的人现在可以看到我们 |
| [23:47] | We need to be more careful. | 我们需要更加小心 |
| [23:48] | Why aren’t they here already? | 他们现在为什么还没来 |
| [23:50] | The flame offers some protection, but less and less. | 火种会提供一些保护 但保护会越来越少 |
| [23:54] | Can you stand? | 能站起来吗 |
| [23:56] | Yeah. | 可以 |
| [24:02] | My father’s watch, it’s working. | 我爸爸的表 在走 |
| [24:07] | It’s counting down. | 在倒数 |
| [24:11] | We have 10 minutes to find that kill switch. | 我们还有十分钟时间去找到自杀指令 |
| [24:20] | Thank you, Becca. | 谢谢你 贝卡 |
| [24:26] | Come on. | 走 |
| [24:34] | Look out. | 小心 |
| [24:36] | Over. | 上面 |
| [24:41] | This isn’t gonna hold for long. | 这个撑不了多久的 |
| [24:42] | How the hell they even get in here? | 他们是怎么进来的 |
| [24:43] | Doesn’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
| [24:46] | This is where we make our stand. | 我们要在这里阻止他们 |
| [24:49] | Sounds like there’s a lot of them. | 听起来人数不少 |
| [24:52] | May be time to go to guns. | 或许是时候去拿枪了 |
| [24:54] | We got something better than guns– | 我们有比枪更管用的东西 |
| [24:57] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
| [25:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [25:14] | Wait, Kane. | 等下 凯恩 |
| [25:19] | Wait. I give up. | 等下 我投降 |
| [25:24] | I’ll take the chip. | 我愿意吞下芯片 |
| [25:26] | Good. No one else has to die ever. | 很好 不会再有人会死了 |
| [25:32] | Maybe you can convince your mentor of that. | 或许你可以劝你的导师也投降 |
| [25:35] | – Indra’s alive? – Yes… | -因陀罗还活着 -没错 |
| [25:39] | On the cross suffering needlessly. | 在十字架上受着不必要的痛苦 |
| [25:43] | Now! | 现在 |
| [26:01] | The charge is clear. | 已经没电了 |
| [26:02] | Hurry up. Let’s get their weapons. | 赶紧去拿他们的武器 |
| [26:15] | Wait! We’re losing her. | 等等 她不见了 |
| [26:24] | – It’s a firewall. – I don’t understand. | -是防火墙 -我不懂 |
| [26:28] | You’ll never get to the kill switch. | 你们永远找不到刺杀开关的 |
| [26:48] | – No. – It’s ok. | -不要过来 -没事 |
| [26:51] | Jasper, what are you doing here? | 贾斯珀 你在这里做什么 |
| [26:53] | Trying to stop you. | 阻止你 |
| [26:55] | You’ve seen the City of Light now. | 你已经见识过光之城了 |
| [26:57] | It’s perfect. | 这里很完美 |
| [26:59] | There’s peace, happiness, safety. | 这里祥和 幸福 平安 |
| [27:03] | Why would you want to deny that to anyone? | 你为什么要阻止大家领略这些 |
| [27:04] | She’s torturing people to get them here, Jasper, | 为了让人们来光之城 她折磨他们 贾斯珀 |
| [27:07] | taking their memories, controlling them. | 夺取和控制他们的记忆 |
| [27:12] | This isn’t even you. This is ALIE. | 你现在根本不是你自己 是阿莉 |
| [27:15] | She’s doing what has to be done. | 她必须这样做 |
| [27:16] | She took away our choice. | 她抢走了我们选择的权利 |
| [27:18] | Human beings have free will. | 人类有自由意志 |
| [27:21] | We get to decide how we should live. | 要怎么活着 我们自己做主 |
| [27:23] | Human beings are the only species | 人类是唯一一个为了自己的利益 |
| [27:26] | that act against their own self-interest. | 自相残杀的物种 |
| [27:29] | We torture each other. | 我们折磨彼此 |
| [27:30] | We fight, hurt each other, | 我们掀起战争 伤害彼此 |
| [27:34] | break each other’s hearts. | 让彼此心碎 |
| [27:37] | None of that exists here. | 而在这里没有这些 |
| [27:40] | ALIE is protecting us from ourselves. | 阿莉保护我们不受自己的伤害 |
| [27:44] | Clarke, there’s still time. | 克拉克 还有时间 |
| [27:45] | We’ll find another sign. Let’s go. | 我们会找到其他标志的 走吧 |
| [27:47] | We can’t let you do that. | 不能让你们这样做 |
| [27:53] | Clarke, there’s nowhere to run. | 克拉克 你无处可逃了 |
| [27:57] | It’s over. The second A.I. can no longer protect you. | 结束了 第二代人工智能不能再保护你了 |
| [28:00] | If I remove the flame, | 如果我把火种拿出来 |
| [28:04] | will it stop the update? | 会阻止更新吗 |
| [28:06] | Yes, but no one’s ever done that by choice before. | 会 但没有人自己选择过拿出火种 |
| [28:08] | Regardless, you’ll be one of them. | 不管怎样 你会变成和他们一样 |
| [28:12] | ALIE will get the flame either way. | 而阿莉还是会得到火种 |
| [28:14] | Stop fighting. | 不要再抵抗了 |
| [28:21] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
| [28:27] | Come on, Clarke. Trust me. | 拜托 克拉克 相信我 |
| [28:34] | Raven. | 是雷文 |
| [28:36] | Jasper, get out of the way. | 贾斯珀 走开 |
| [28:49] | We can’t let them follow. | 不能让他们过来 |
| [28:50] | Go. I’ll hold them off. | 快去 我拖住他们 |
| [28:51] | No, Lexa. | 不 莱克萨 |
| [28:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [28:57] | I’ll always be with you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
| [29:20] | She did it. She’s in. | 她做到了 她进去了 |
| [29:24] | Now it’s up to Clarke. | 现在就看克拉克的了 |
| [29:29] | Airlock sealed. | 气闸关闭 |
| [29:33] | Commander… | 司令 |
| [29:36] | I’m glad you made it. | 很高兴你做到了 |
| [29:41] | You’re Becca pramheda. | 你是初代赫达贝卡 |
| [29:44] | Becca’s fine. | 贝卡没事 |
| [29:45] | There isn’t much time. The code is nearly updated. | 没时间了 代码马上就要更新了 |
| [29:50] | Did you give me this? | 是你给我的这个吗 |
| [29:51] | No. You did. | 不 是你 |
| [29:54] | ALIE 2.0 has merged with your mind, | 阿莉二代和你的大脑融合了 |
| [29:58] | but your mind is in control, | 但是你的意志在掌控地位 |
| [30:00] | and only the mind that’s in control | 只有在掌控地位的大脑 |
| [30:02] | can operate the kill switch. | 才能操作刺杀开关 |
| [30:07] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
| [30:17] | If you pull that… | 如果你扳动它 |
| [30:23] | you will be killing everyone. | 你会杀死所有人 |
| [30:26] | See for yourself. | 自己来看 |
| [30:32] | The nuclear power plants that were destroyed by the bombs | 之前被炸弹炸毁的核电站 |
| [30:36] | have begun to melt down. | 已经开始熔化 |
| [30:40] | My drones detected the first of them 4 months ago. | 四个月前我的无人机探测到了先熔化的几个 |
| [30:44] | There are more than a dozen at-risk plants | 世界上还有超过十二个 |
| [30:46] | around the world, 7 currently burning. | 高危核电站 其中七个正在燃烧 |
| [30:51] | Global radiation levels are already rising. | 全球的辐射强度已经在上升了 |
| [30:56] | By my calculations, in less than 6 months, | 根据我的计算 不到六个月 |
| [31:00] | 96% of the earth’s surface will be uninhabitable… | 96%的地球表面将不适合人类生存 |
| [31:07] | even for those born in space. | 即使在宇宙出生的人也一样 |
| [31:10] | So, you see, the City of Light | 所以 只有光之城 |
| [31:13] | is the only thing that can save you. | 才能拯救你们 |
| [31:25] | This is it. | 就这样 |
| [31:26] | We need to keep Clarke safe, give her time. | 要保证克拉克的安全 给她时间 |
| [31:29] | They’re unarmed, but they won’t feel pain, | 他们没有武器 但感觉不到痛苦 |
| [31:31] | and they won’t stop until they’re out cold. | 只有打昏他们才会停止 |
| [31:33] | Copy that. Go for the knockout. | 收到 击倒战术 |
| [31:37] | Only if they get past you. | 他们过了你这关我才会用枪 |
| [31:54] | Black rain will come first. | 先是黑雨 |
| [31:57] | There will be no drinkable water. | 然后地球将没有饮用水 |
| [31:59] | Precancerous lesions will form on– | 癌前期病变会形成… |
| [32:02] | She’s stalling. | 她在拖延时间 |
| [32:03] | As soon as the update is complete, | 一旦更新完成 |
| [32:04] | she’ll delete the kill switch. | 她会删除刺杀开关 |
| [32:10] | Here we go. | 上 |
| [32:19] | I am not stalling. | 我没有在拖延时间 |
| [32:23] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
| [32:25] | Why tell us now? | 为什么现在才说 |
| [32:27] | If it’s true, why not use this | 如果是真的 为什么不用 |
| [32:29] | to get people to take the chip | 这个原因让人们吞下芯片 |
| [32:30] | instead of torturing them? | 而是折磨他们 |
| [32:33] | The last time I warned my creator | 上一次我警告我的创造者 |
| [32:35] | of a threat to human survival, | 人类生存受到威胁 |
| [32:39] | she chose to lock me away | 她选择把我锁起来 |
| [32:41] | and came here to work on my replacement. | 并且来这里研究我的替代品 |
| [32:44] | Define “Perverse instantiation.” | 定义”反常例示” |
| [32:48] | Perverse instantiation– the implementation | 反常例示 为了实现 |
| [32:51] | Of a benign final goal through deleterious methods | 有益目标而使用人类程序员无法预料的 |
| [32:54] | unforeseen by a human programmer. | 有害方法 |
| [32:58] | Like killing 6.5 billion people | 比如杀死65亿人 |
| [33:01] | to solve overpopulation. | 来解决人口过剩 |
| [33:04] | The goal isn’t everything, ALIE. | 实现目标并不是全部 阿莉 |
| [33:06] | How you reach the goal matters, too. | 如何达成目标也很重要 |
| [33:09] | I’m sorry that I didn’t teach you that. | 很抱歉我没有教你这些 |
| [33:21] | Clarke, come on! We can’t hold them off. | 克拉克 拜托 我们快挡不住了 |
| [33:24] | It’s now or never, Clarke. | 成败在此一举了 克拉克 |
| [33:26] | Once ALIE’s upgraded, | 一旦阿莉升级 |
| [33:27] | I won’t be able to help you anymore. | 我就无法再帮助你了 |
| [33:29] | But I will…in the City of Light. | 但我会帮你 在光之城 |
| [33:33] | You don’t have to bear the burden | 你不必再背负 |
| [33:35] | of decisions like this one, Clarke. | 这些决定的负重 克拉克 |
| [33:42] | You don’t have to live with the pain | 你不必再继续活在 |
| [33:44] | of the things that you’ve done anymore, | 此前所做的事 |
| [33:49] | the lives that you have taken, and those you’ve lost. | 你取走的和你失去的生命的痛苦里 |
| [33:58] | You will be at peace. | 你会获得安宁 |
| [34:03] | You will live forever. | 你会获得永生 |
| [34:06] | I’ve tried running away from my pain. | 我曾经试图逃避痛苦 |
| [34:10] | It doesn’t work. | 但没有用 |
| [34:11] | Your people don’t agree, Clarke. | 你的同伴可不同意 克拉克 |
| [34:14] | You heard Jasper. | 你听到贾斯珀说的话了 |
| [34:16] | Even those who were coerced | 即使是那些被强迫而来的人 |
| [34:18] | would still choose to stay here. | 还是会选择留在这里 |
| [34:36] | Give them a real choice, | 给他们真正的选择 |
| [34:37] | and I won’t pull this lever. | 我就不拉这个手柄 |
| [34:39] | Give them back their pain, their memories. | 把痛苦还给他们 把记忆还给他们 |
| [34:42] | Let them decide for themselves. | 让他们自己做决定 |
| [34:45] | She can’t. | 她做不到 |
| [34:47] | Her core command is to make life better for mankind. | 她的核心指令是让人类的生活更美好 |
| [34:51] | She still thinks she’s doing that. | 她仍旧认为自己在那么做 |
| [34:58] | 20 seconds, and the kill switch will be gone. | 二十秒后 刺杀开关就会消失 |
| [35:01] | Would you really condemn the human race to die in 6 months? | 你真的要让人类在六个月内灭绝吗 |
| [35:06] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们能想出应对的办法的 |
| [35:09] | We always do. | 我们总能做到 |
| [35:11] | Yes, Clarke. There’s still hope. | 是的 克拉克 希望永远都在 |
| [35:16] | According to my calculations, there is not. | 根据我的计算 没有 |
| [35:22] | 10 seconds. | 十秒 |
| [35:25] | Let me ease their pain, Clarke. | 让我缓解他们的痛苦 克拉克 |
| [35:28] | We can save the human race together. | 我们可以一起拯救人类 |
| [35:41] | You don’t ease pain. You overcome it… | 痛苦不能靠缓解 而是要克服 |
| [35:49] | And we will. | 而我们能做到 |
| [36:42] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
| [36:44] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
| [36:47] | Little help here? | 帮了点小忙吧 |
| [36:51] | We need to remove the flame. | 我们得移除火种 |
| [37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [37:28] | Just another day on the ground, right? | 只是在地面的另一天 对吧 |
| [37:31] | John… | 约翰 |
| [37:36] | Oh, I’m so sorry, John. | 对不起 约翰 |
| [37:38] | That’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
| [38:02] | Go to him. | 去吧 |
| [38:04] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
| [38:38] | How will we know she did it? | 我们要怎么知道她有没有做到 |
| [38:41] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
| [38:43] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
| [38:47] | Is it really you? | 这是真正的你吗 |
| [38:50] | I was finally happy. | 我好不容易感到快乐了 |
| [39:03] | Jasper… | 贾斯珀 |
| [39:06] | I know this world can suck, | 我知道这世界很操蛋 |
| [39:10] | but at least it’s real. | 但起码是真实的 |
| [39:13] | We can get through this together. | 我们能一起挺过去 |
| [39:14] | You really believe that? | 你真的相信吗 |
| [39:17] | We will be happy again, | 我们会重新找到快乐的 |
| [39:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [39:24] | I’m sorry I stabbed you. | 对不起我刺伤了你 |
| [39:26] | I’m sorry I shot you. | 对不起我开枪打了你 |
| [39:28] | I didn’t feel it. | 你不说我还没感觉到 |
| [39:32] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
| [39:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
| [39:43] | I’m sorry, Monty. | 对不起 蒙蒂 |
| [39:45] | That’s ok. | 没事的 |
| [39:53] | Could use a drink. | 感觉要喝一杯 |
| [39:54] | Yeah. We all could. | 是啊 我们一起喝一杯 |
| [39:58] | This round’s on me. | 这轮我请了 |
| [40:00] | Let me help you. | 我扶你 |
| [40:00] | Oh, no. I’ve got it. | 不用 我可以 |
| [40:45] | ALIE’s gone. | 阿莉消失了 |
| [40:47] | Yeah. I figured. | 是啊 看出来了 |
| [40:54] | Clarke, you’re not acting like someone | 克拉克 你表现得并不像 |
| [40:56] | who just saved the world. | 一个刚刚拯救了世界的人 |
| [40:58] | Because we didn’t… | 因为我们没有 |
| [41:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |