时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This land is ours now. | 这里是我们的领地了 |
[00:05] | Resist, and you will be greeted by death. | 反抗 就是死路一条 |
[00:10] | The only thing that matters now is killing Pike. | 现在最要紧的是杀掉派克 |
[00:14] | – Echo? – Bellamy. | -艾寇 -贝拉米 |
[00:15] | – You know her? – Yeah. She’s Ice Nation. | -你认识她 -是的 她是冰之国的人 |
[00:17] | She was in the cage next to mine. | 在韦瑟山时她被关在我旁边的笼子里 |
[00:19] | Where the hell is Echo? | 艾寇跑哪去了 |
[00:26] | ALIE controls people, one person at a time | 阿莉控制人心 一个接一个 |
[00:29] | until there is no one left. | 直到全部拿下 |
[00:31] | What we’re doing is too important. | 我们在做极其重要的事 |
[00:36] | We need to increase the population in the City of Light. | 我们需要增加光之城的人口 |
[00:40] | – No! – We will not be done until everyone is with us. | -不 -我们会让所有人都追随我们 |
[00:44] | I know how to stop ALIE. | 我知道要怎么阻止阿莉了 |
[00:45] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[00:47] | It’s a kill switch. Come on, Clarke. | 是刺杀开关 拜托 克拉克 |
[00:51] | The nuclear power plants that were destroyed by the bombs | 之前被炸弹炸毁的核电站 |
[00:54] | have begun to melt down. | 已经开始熔化 |
[00:56] | The earth’s surface will be uninhabitable, | 地球表面将不适合人类生存 |
[00:58] | So, you see, the City of Light | 所以 只有光之城 |
[01:01] | is the only thing that can save you. | 才能拯救你们 |
[01:03] | Would you really condemn the human race to die in 6 months? | 你真的要让人类在六个月内灭绝吗 |
[01:07] | We’ll figure something out. We always do. | 我们能想出应对的办法的 我们总能做到 |
[01:15] | John? | 约翰 |
[01:17] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[01:19] | Clarke, you’re not acting like someone who just saved the world. | 克拉克 你表现得并不像刚刚拯救了世界 |
[01:23] | Because we didn’t. | 因为我们没有 |
[01:42] | Indra? | 因陀罗 |
[01:57] | Indra. Indra. | 因陀罗 因陀罗 |
[02:01] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[02:04] | – ALIE? – Gone. It’s over. | -阿莉呢 -消失了 都结束了 |
[02:08] | And Pike? | 还有派克呢 |
[02:14] | I waited until it was done. | 我等到结束才动的手 |
[02:38] | She’ll be ok. | 她没事的 |
[02:40] | Octavia can take care of herself. | 奥克塔维亚能照顾好自己 |
[02:42] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 我不是在担心这个 |
[02:46] | She won’t be charged. | 她不会被判有罪的 |
[02:48] | Everyone will say that Pike had it coming. | 大家都会说是派克是罪有应得 |
[02:52] | Maybe we all do. | 或许我们都有罪 |
[03:00] | How do we tell these people | 这些人经历了这一切 |
[03:01] | that the world is ending after everything they’ve been through? | 我们要怎么告诉他们 就快世界末日了 |
[03:04] | We don’t, not until we know ALIE was telling you the truth. | 在确认阿莉告诉你的都是事实之前 我们不说 |
[03:08] | It was the truth. | 就是事实 |
[03:11] | Still, keep it to ourselves | 一样 还是缄口不言 |
[03:13] | until we know what we’re dealing with | 直到我们搞清楚自己面对的是什么 |
[03:15] | and how to stop it. | 以及该怎么阻止 |
[03:17] | Damn. | 该死 |
[03:19] | You’re afraid of how people will react. | 你害怕看到人们的反应 |
[03:21] | Yes. Besides, I could use a break from keeping you alive. | 是的 一直忙着救你的我也要喘口气 |
[03:30] | You gave them back their pain, Clarke. | 你把痛苦还给了他们 克拉克 |
[03:31] | Let’s not add to it by telling them | 我们就先不火上浇油 |
[03:33] | they’re gonna die in 6 months. | 告诉他们活不过六个月了吧 |
[03:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:39] | Once everyone’s down, we go home, we get to work. | 等大家都下来了 我们就回去开工 |
[03:43] | We didn’t survive this long | 我们拼死拼活这么久 |
[03:45] | just to let a little radiation takes us out. | 可不是为了输给一点小小的辐射 |
[03:50] | Thank you for keeping me alive. | 谢谢你一直保护我 |
[04:03] | You don’t make it easy. | 你真是不让人省心 |
[04:08] | He didn’t fall. | 他没回来 |
[04:12] | He chased me in the City of Light. | 他之前在光之城里追杀我 |
[04:16] | Lexa killed him. | 莱克萨杀了他 |
[04:22] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[05:38] | Sorry about the– you know. | 很抱歉我…你懂的 |
[05:40] | Smashing my face into a wall or pistol-whipping me? | 把我的脸撞到墙上 还是用手枪柄敲我 |
[05:44] | Can I plead the chip? | 我能说是芯片的错吗 |
[05:56] | When you save the world, you’re supposed to celebrate. | 你拯救了地球 应该庆祝一下 |
[05:58] | I think it’s a rule. | 我觉得这是规矩 |
[05:59] | I’ll celebrate when we know the others are ok | 我会庆祝的 只要我确认其他人都没事 |
[06:01] | and when I get the mainframe back online. | 并且让主机重新上线之后 |
[06:06] | Is it weird I want to go back in? | 我想回光之城 会很奇怪吗 |
[06:08] | It’s not weird, Jasper. | 不奇怪 贾斯珀 |
[06:11] | It is weird that you can code | 不过你不是码农 |
[06:13] | when you’re not a coder, though, right? | 居然会写代码 这点确实很奇怪 |
[06:16] | It’s like ALIE upgraded your brain. | 就好像阿莉升级了你的大脑 |
[06:22] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[06:25] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[06:26] | You’ve been through more than anyone. | 你经历的比大家都多 |
[06:30] | There’s nothing like a little pain to remind you you’re alive. | 什么都比不上提醒自己还活着的一点小痛苦 |
[06:40] | Wish I got an upgrade. | 我也想升级 |
[06:42] | Ok. Everyone out. | 好了 大家都出去吧 |
[06:44] | Go on. Take the music with you. | 去吧 把音乐也带出去 |
[06:45] | I need quiet to fix the radio. | 我修无线电需要安静 |
[06:47] | Raven, we won. | 雷文 我们赢了 |
[06:49] | I’m sure everyone’s fine in polis. | 我敢肯定波利斯的同伴们都没事 |
[06:50] | I hope so, but until I’m certain– | 但愿吧 但我要确定… |
[06:53] | Do you need help with the radio? | 你修无线电需要帮手吗 |
[06:54] | No. I got this. | 不用 我自己能搞定 |
[06:55] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:56] | Rule one of Engineering– no drinking on the job. | 工程部第一条规矩 工作不喝酒 |
[06:58] | Go on. Celebrate. Please enjoy yourselves. | 去吧 去庆祝吧 玩得开心 |
[07:01] | I’m starving. Help me raid the kitchen. | 我快饿死了 来帮我扫荡厨房 |
[07:26] | Bellamy, are you there? | 贝拉米 你在吗 |
[07:29] | Polis, this is Arkadia. Come in, Polis. | 波利斯 这里是方舟领地 请回话 |
[07:33] | Come on. | 回话啊 |
[07:35] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里 |
[07:58] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[08:02] | What have we done? | 是我们做了什么 |
[08:06] | I told you to stay upstairs with the rest of the wounded. | 我让你留着楼上照顾伤员 |
[08:09] | Do you need another shot? | 你还想再来一枪吗 |
[08:21] | Do Miller and Jackson have everything they need up there? | 米勒和杰克逊在上面的补给充足吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 够用了 |
[08:30] | They blame us for the chip. | 他们把芯片的事算在我们头上 |
[08:34] | It’s not safe for us here anymore. | 我们留在这里不安全 |
[08:36] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[08:37] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[08:39] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[08:44] | Good. You’re down. We have to go. | 很好 你们也下来了 我们得走了 |
[08:48] | The rover’s in the north woods. | 车子在北边树林 |
[08:50] | What about the wounded? | 那伤员呢 |
[08:51] | Grounders don’t want our help. | 地表人不要我们帮忙 |
[08:52] | Our people we’ll treat at Arkadia. | 我们的人就带回方舟领地治疗吧 |
[08:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:00] | Bellamy, please come in. | 贝拉米 请回话 |
[09:03] | Raven, you ok? | 雷文 你没事吧 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Yeah. We’re all in one piece. | 没事 没事 我们都没事 |
[09:10] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[09:11] | There’s something we need you to look into. | 我们需要你查个东西 |
[09:13] | First, tell me how my friends are. | 先告诉我 我的朋友们怎么样 |
[09:16] | Did everyone make it? Clarke? | 大家都挺过来了吗 克拉克呢 |
[09:20] | I’m here, thanks to you. | 我在这 多亏了你 |
[09:24] | Raven, did ALIE ever tell you | 雷文 阿莉有没有告诉过你 |
[09:26] | why she created the City of Light? | 她为什么创造光之城 |
[09:28] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[09:34] | – Clarke? – Fill raven in. | -克拉克 -你告诉雷文 |
[09:36] | – Right. Raven… – They need a doctor. | -好 雷文… -他们需要一名医生 |
[09:45] | Roan? | 罗恩 |
[09:47] | He got shot trying to help me. | 他想帮我才中了枪 |
[09:48] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[09:51] | Not yet, but he’s close. | 还没有 不过生命垂危 |
[09:58] | No exit wound. | 没有击穿伤 |
[09:59] | We need to get the bullet out quickly. | 我们得赶快把子弹取出来 |
[10:01] | Get away from our king. | 从我们国王身边滚开 |
[10:02] | Wait. Please, no. | 等等 拜托你 不要 |
[10:05] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这么做很不明智 |
[10:06] | We’re part of the coalition. | 我们是联盟的一份子 |
[10:09] | I could save him, but you have to let me. | 我可以救他 只要你们允许 |
[10:11] | We have our own healer. | 我们有自己的医生 |
[10:22] | Echo… | 艾寇 |
[10:24] | Hey, Bellamy, don’t. | 贝拉米 别 |
[10:26] | – Man, stop. – Let her go, Echo. Let her go. | -别冲动 -放开她 艾寇 放开她 |
[10:29] | Back off, Bellamy. | 退后 贝拉米 |
[10:31] | Your king is my friend. | 你的国王是我朋友 |
[10:34] | Let us help him. | 让我们帮他吧 |
[10:36] | I saw you in the City of Light. | 我在光之城看到了你 |
[10:38] | I know you destroyed it. | 我知道是你毁了它 |
[10:41] | Thank you for that. | 这一点要谢谢你 |
[10:45] | Look around you. | 看看你们周围 |
[10:47] | Skaikru did this to us. | 是天空人对我们做了这一切 |
[10:49] | Because of them, Ontari, your rightful commander, is dead. | 因为他们 我们的正统司令安塔丽死了 |
[10:56] | This imposter stole her flame. | 这个冒牌货偷走了她的火种 |
[10:58] | No. Wanheda saved us, | 不是 是瓦黑达救了我们 |
[11:01] | all of us–grounder and skaikru. | 我们所有人 所有地表人和天空人 |
[11:04] | There would have been nothing to save us from if not for you. | 如果不是你们 我们也不会需要人救 |
[11:07] | Azgeda has no authority here. | 阿兹哥达在这里无权发号施令 |
[11:08] | We do now. | 我们现在有了 |
[11:10] | In the name of King Roan, | 以罗恩国王的名义 |
[11:12] | as rightful caretakers of the throne of the commanders, | 作为司令宝座名正言顺的守护者 |
[11:14] | Polis is now under Azgeda rule. | 波利斯现在由阿兹哥达统领 |
[11:17] | Like hell it is. | 去你的吧 |
[11:23] | Where’s your war chief, girl? | 你们的将军呢 |
[11:25] | Our war chief is dead, ambassador. | 我们的将军已经死了 大使 |
[11:27] | As a member of the queen’s guard, | 作为女王的护卫 |
[11:29] | Command of the army has fallen to me until the king awakens. | 在国王醒来之前 军队暂听我的号令 |
[11:32] | If he awakens. | 他也要醒得过来 |
[11:34] | Until a new commander can ascend, | 在新任司令选出之前 |
[11:37] | Polis is to be ruled by ambassadors of the coalition. | 波利斯将由联盟的大使们统领 |
[11:41] | If Azgeda wants it, they must take it by force. | 如果阿兹哥达想要统领权 那就靠实力拿 |
[11:56] | Consider it taken. | 当我拿到了 |
[11:57] | No skaikru leaves this city. | 天空人不得离开这座城 |
[12:09] | Looks like saving the world will have to wait. | 看来拯救世界得容后再议了 |
[12:24] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[12:44] | Let me help you, please. | 让我帮助你吧 拜托了 |
[12:48] | It’s good to see you’re making friends. | 很高兴看你交新朋友啊 |
[12:52] | Hello, John. | 你好啊 约翰 |
[12:54] | Glad to see you made it down. | 很高兴看到你下来了 |
[12:57] | I could use some help with the dead. | 你可以来帮我一起处理尸体 |
[12:59] | Go float yourself. | 你应该以死谢罪 |
[13:01] | These dead are on you, too, Chancellor. | 这些死者也都是你的错 总理 |
[13:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:11] | Stocking up. What’s it look like. | 进货 你看着像什么 |
[13:14] | Stocking up for what, exactly? | 进具体什么货呢 |
[13:19] | It’s not safe for my kind here. | 我这种人在这里不安全 |
[13:21] | For drin are forbidden. | 这是禁忌 |
[13:23] | I have to leave this place, John. | 我得离开这里 约翰 |
[13:29] | So, what, you’re gonna bail on me again? | 所以你又要抛弃我了吗 |
[13:32] | I didn’t bail on you. | 我没有抛弃你 |
[13:33] | I came back, took the damn chip | 我回来 吞下那个芯片 |
[13:35] | because Jaha said he would take me to you. | 因为亚哈说他能带我去找你 |
[13:43] | Come with me to Arkadia. | 跟我去方舟领地吧 |
[13:48] | I’m serious, Emori, ok? | 我认真的 艾默莉 |
[13:50] | We can be together there. My people will protect you. | 我们还能在一起 我们的人会保护你的 |
[13:53] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:55] | How many times have they cast you out? | 他们把你都赶出去多少次了 |
[14:02] | It’s different now. | 现在不一样了 |
[14:04] | They owe me, ok? Please. | 他们欠我的 求你了 |
[14:10] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[14:16] | – Ok. – Ok? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[14:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:21] | We can still pick up a few things first, right? | 但我们还是能趁这会儿多捡点东西的吧 |
[14:40] | Sir, that’s everyone we could find. | 长官 我们能找到的就这些人了 |
[14:42] | Stationed 10 guards at the temple door. | 我在庙门口设了十名守卫 |
[14:44] | Are you sure you don’t want me to stay? | 你确定不需要我留下吗 |
[14:45] | You lead them home, major. | 你把他们带回家 少校 |
[14:47] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们尽快过去 |
[15:07] | – Marcus… – I’m ok. | -马库斯 -我没事 |
[15:09] | We focus on what comes next. | 我们还有重要的事要做 |
[15:32] | – Well? – You’re not gonna like it. | -怎么了 -你会郁闷的 |
[15:34] | When you destroyed the City of Light, | 你摧毁光之城的时候 |
[15:36] | there were a thousand Azgeda warriors inside the City of Polis. | 波利斯城里来了一千名阿兹哥达的战士 |
[15:39] | Good timing. | 来得真巧 |
[15:40] | Only way to remove them is by force. | 驱逐他们的唯一方法就是战斗 |
[15:42] | – Then let’s remove them. – Slow down. | -那我们就战斗 -等等 |
[15:44] | You’re talking about a war. | 你是说要挑起战争 |
[15:45] | Yes. Rockline, Flokru, and Broadleaf | 是的 岩脊人 水岸人和阔叶人 |
[15:48] | will join trikru without question, | 肯定会加入部落人 |
[15:50] | but we’ll still be short. | 但我们人手还是不够 |
[15:51] | This is madness. | 这简直是疯了 |
[15:53] | We should be leaving with the others | 我们应该趁还来得及 |
[15:54] | While we still have time. | 和其他人一起逃 |
[15:55] | They know where we live. | 他们知道我们住哪 |
[15:57] | If we run, they’ll follow. | 如果我们逃跑 他们会追来 |
[15:59] | There are 8 other clans. | 还有另外八个部落 |
[16:01] | How do we get them to join us? | 怎么让他们加入我们 |
[16:02] | I can do it, but I’ll need the flame. | 我可以做到 但我需要火种 |
[16:07] | No. | 不行 |
[16:08] | Clarke, the clans will follow whoever has the flame. | 克拉克 部落人会追随火种的持有人 |
[16:11] | – Azgeda won’t. – Then we fight. | -阿兹哥达不会 -那就战斗 |
[16:13] | – That’s the point. – No, it’s not. | -这是重点 -不是 |
[16:16] | The point is, there’s no time for a fight. | 重点是 没有打仗的时间了 |
[16:18] | We have to save Roan. | 我们要救罗恩 |
[16:19] | Save him? They won’t let us near him. | 救他 他们都不让我们接近他 |
[16:22] | Wait a second. What don’t we know? | 等等 你是不是有什么没告诉我们 |
[16:27] | The reason ALIE created the City of Light. | 阿莉创造光之城的真正原因 |
[16:32] | Why? | 是什么 |
[16:38] | Nuclear reactors inside power plants | 能源站里有一些核反应堆 |
[16:40] | that survived the bombs are melting down. | 没被炸掉 正在熔化 |
[16:43] | Radiation levels are already rising. | 辐射水平已经在上升了 |
[16:45] | If we can’t figure out a way to fix it, | 如果我们没办法想出解决办法 |
[16:48] | All of us will be dead in 6 months. | 六个月内所有人都得死 |
[16:53] | – ALIE told you this? – Yes. | -阿莉这样跟你说的 -是的 |
[16:57] | – And you believe her? – Raven’s looking into it. | -你相信她 -雷文正在调查 |
[16:59] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[17:01] | Even if it’s true, that’s 6 months away. | 就算是真的 那也是六个月以后 |
[17:04] | There are a thousand Ice Nation warriors | 现在街头就有一千名冰之国的战士 |
[17:05] | on the street who want to kill us today. | 想今天就要我们的命 |
[17:08] | They won’t kill us. | 他们不会杀我们 |
[17:09] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:12] | Because we’re gonna surrender. | 因为我们要投降 |
[17:50] | Ontari belongs with her people. | 安塔丽属于她的人民 |
[18:47] | Loose him up. | 松开他 |
[18:54] | Tell them I only talk to Bellamy. | 跟他们说 我只跟贝拉米谈判 |
[19:12] | It worked. She’s in. | 成功了 她潜入了 |
[19:48] | Your king’s on the table. | 你们的国王在桌上 |
[20:06] | Well, go save him. | 快救他呀 |
[20:23] | I don’t like this, John. | 感觉不对 约翰 |
[20:25] | Bellamy’s right there. Just wait here. | 贝拉米就在那 你在这等一下 |
[20:29] | She’s Ice Nation. She can’t be trusted. | 她是冰之国人 不能信任她 |
[20:31] | Never a dull moment, huh? | 你们就是闲不下来啊 |
[20:33] | Bellamy, pay attention. | 贝拉米 听我说 |
[20:35] | She’s part of the royal guard, spies. | 她是皇家守卫 是特务 |
[20:37] | That’s why she’s not marked, | 所以她身上没有标记 |
[20:38] | very dangerous, very loyal. | 很危险 很忠诚 |
[20:42] | Not to the people who saved her life. | 对她的救命恩人就没忠诚 |
[20:44] | Bellamy, I know how you feel about her, | 贝拉米 我知道你对她很不爽 |
[20:46] | but you can’t lose control. | 但你不能失控 |
[20:48] | You offer them technology, guns, | 你说会提供他们技术 枪支 |
[20:50] | whatever it takes to keep her talking. | 只要能维持谈判 怎么让步都可以 |
[20:52] | Is that clear? | 懂了吗 |
[20:52] | I didn’t agree to give them guns. | 我没同意给他们枪支 |
[20:54] | Well, that’s probably because you’re not an idiot. | 可能是因为你不傻 |
[20:55] | It won’t get that far. | 不会到那一步的 |
[20:57] | Our objective is to buy time for Abby to save the king, | 我们的目的是为艾比救国王争取时间 |
[21:00] | and if you want to help, grab a weapon, stand a post. | 如果你想帮忙 拿把枪 去站岗 |
[21:05] | Take mine. | 我的给你 |
[21:11] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[21:31] | Sorry, Bellamy. | 对不起了 贝拉米 |
[21:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:41] | Do you know what I said about being safe with my people? | 我不是跟你说跟他们在一起很安全吗 |
[21:44] | You plan was better. Let’s go. | 你的计划更好 我们快走吧 |
[21:55] | Before you say anything, remember, | 在你说话之前 你要记得 |
[21:57] | I saved your life by taking you out of Mount Weather. | 我把你带出韦瑟山 救了你的命 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you to bring the girl, | 我很抱歉我没说要带上那个姑娘 |
[22:03] | but I was following orders, Bellamy. | 但我是奉命行事 贝拉米 |
[22:06] | I wish it was that easy. | 但愿真那么简单 |
[22:14] | Today, you guys. | 快点 两位 |
[22:16] | I need more time. | 还需要点时间 |
[22:20] | I know how it feels to lose someone you care about to war, | 我知道在乎的人战死沙场是什么滋味 |
[22:23] | but we do what we do for our people. | 但我们这么做都是为了我们的人民 |
[22:24] | You slaughter us, we slaughter you. | 你们屠杀我们 我们会还回去 |
[22:27] | That all went away in the City of Light, | 在光之城时都一笔勾销 |
[22:30] | but it’s back now, | 但现在又来了 |
[22:34] | so here we are. | 所以我们来了 |
[22:37] | The bullet is pressing against his carotid. | 子弹抵在了他的颈动脉 |
[22:38] | It’s cutting off blood flow to his brain. | 切断了大脑供血 |
[22:40] | As soon as I get it out, he should wake up. | 子弹一取出来 他就会醒过来 |
[22:42] | What are the terms of your surrender? | 你们投降的条件是什么 |
[22:45] | We recognize Ice Nation rule, | 我们承认冰之国的规矩 |
[22:48] | and you honor Lexa’s coalition, | 你尊重莱克萨的联盟 |
[22:50] | including the 13th clan. | 包括第十三个部落 |
[22:54] | No. | 不行 |
[22:57] | Come on. Come on. Almost there. | 快啊 快啊 就快好了 |
[23:01] | We’ll give you guns | 我们会给你们枪支 |
[23:03] | and show you how to use them. | 并教你们怎么使用 |
[23:07] | – Got it. – Oh, good job. | -出来了 -太棒了 |
[23:10] | – What now? – Now we wait. | -现在怎么办 -等着 |
[23:13] | Trikru accepts this? | 部落人同意吗 |
[23:14] | They’re not happy about it. | 他们对此不太满意 |
[23:17] | Not much they can do now, though, is there, | 但他们现在也无能为力 对吧 |
[23:20] | without an army. | 军队都没了 |
[23:26] | You were there. | 你当时在场 |
[23:29] | Then you know why everyone hates skaikru | 那你就懂了为何人人都恨天空人 |
[23:31] | and why we can never accept your terms. | 为何我们绝不会接受你们的条件 |
[23:33] | The alternative is war. Is that what you want? | 不然就会挑起战争 如你愿了吗 |
[23:36] | No one wants war. | 谁都不想打仗 |
[23:39] | Lay down your guns, and we’ll let your children live. | 放下枪 就放你们的孩子一条活路 |
[23:46] | His breathing is still too shallow. | 他的呼吸还很短浅 |
[23:48] | You said his lungs were fine. | 你说了他的肺部没受伤 |
[23:49] | No. I said I thought so. | 不 我说的是我以为 |
[23:50] | It’s possible a bone fragment could’ve lodged in the tissue. | 骨头碎片可能卡进了组织里 |
[23:54] | I’ll give you time to decide. | 给你时间做决定 |
[23:58] | I wasn’t done talking. | 我还没说完 |
[24:05] | You are now. | 现在说完了吧 |
[24:06] | Screw this. | 去他妈的 |
[24:09] | Come on. It’s time to go. | 快 该走了 |
[24:11] | No. He needs more time. | 不 他还需要时间 |
[24:13] | If Roan doesn’t wake up, we’re all dead. | 罗恩要是醒不来 我们都死定了 |
[24:15] | Guns on the ground, or he dies. | 把枪放地上 不然他就没命了 |
[24:18] | We disarm, we die. | 缴械就等于死路一条 |
[24:23] | Abby’ll come through. | 艾比能做到 |
[24:26] | Do what she says. | 按她说的做 |
[24:28] | Guns on the ground now. | 快把枪放地上 |
[24:37] | – They’re here. – Back door. | -他们来了 -走后门 |
[24:38] | I have to close, or he’ll bleed out. | 我必须缝上 不然他会流血而死 |
[24:39] | No. We have to go, or we’ll bleed out. | 不 我们得走了 不然我们就流血而死了 |
[24:41] | – This is gonna have to do. – Good job. | -只能这么凑合了 -干得好 |
[24:44] | Go. | 走 |
[25:04] | No. We were trying to save him. | 不 我们是想救他 |
[25:26] | Roan, help us. | 罗恩 救救我们 |
[25:27] | Tell them we’re friends. | 跟他们说我们是朋友 |
[25:30] | You shouldn’t try to stand so soon. | 你不该这么快站起来 |
[25:33] | Where is Ontari? | 安塔丽在哪 |
[25:35] | Dead, sire, killed by them. | 死了 陛下 被他们所杀 |
[25:39] | We couldn’t save her, | 我们是没能救下她 |
[25:41] | but we did what we came here to do. | 但我们兑现了来这里的目的 |
[25:44] | Now I need you to honor your promise to protect my people. | 现在需要你兑现保护我的人民的承诺 |
[25:48] | Yeah. That was before your people shot me | 是啊 但那是在你的人民朝我开枪 |
[25:50] | and killed my commander. | 杀害我的司令之前 |
[25:51] | We just saved your damn life. | 我们刚救了你的小命 |
[25:57] | Roan, your people are hungry for you to lead them. | 罗恩 你的人民渴求你的领导 |
[26:01] | Do so now as your mother would have. | 像你母后那样行动吧 |
[26:04] | Kill Wanheda. | 杀了瓦黑达 |
[26:06] | Take her power and rule over everything. | 夺取她的力量 独霸天下 |
[26:28] | – That was something. – I know. | -真爽 -我知道 |
[26:38] | Hey, look. Um, now that everybody’s coming back, I just– | 听着 既然大家都要回来了 我… |
[26:43] | I don’t want you to think that I expect anything. | 我不想让你觉得我有什么期望 |
[26:48] | Uh, what if I do? | 要是我有呢 |
[26:53] | Well, yeah. That’s be good, too. | 好啊 那也很好 |
[26:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[27:00] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:07] | Knocking’s not your thing, is it? | 你就是不懂敲门 对吧 |
[27:08] | Get dressed and meet me in Engineering. | 穿上衣服来工程室找我 |
[27:11] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[27:12] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都要死了 |
[27:17] | Oh, I’ll get Jasper. | 我去找贾斯珀 |
[28:03] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[28:07] | One second. | 稍等 |
[28:19] | What were you doing? | 你刚才在干什么 |
[28:20] | Uh, no–nothing. Sleeping. | 没 没什么 在睡觉 |
[28:24] | Raven needs us in Engineering. | 雷文需要我们去工程室帮她 |
[28:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:34] | After the second fukushima disaster, | 第二次福岛危机后 |
[28:37] | Panacea Power patented a failsafe system | 全能动力公司新增了一套有多种余量的 |
[28:40] | with multiple redundancies. | 故障保护系统 |
[28:42] | By 2048, two dozen mega reactors were built | 截至2048年共搭建了24个超级反应堆 |
[28:46] | to withstand any disaster, even a nuclear attack. | 以抵御任何灾害 甚至是核弹袭击 |
[28:49] | But that’s good, right? | 那不是好事吗 |
[28:50] | There’s always a catch. | 总还是有问题的 |
[28:52] | The plants were built to be self-sustaining for a hundred years. | 核电站的设定是可以自我维持一百年 |
[28:54] | So the warrantee just ran out. | 所以保质期已经过了 |
[29:00] | This is us. | 这是我们的数值 |
[29:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:04] | It’s been yellow since we’ve landed. | 从我们着陆开始它就是黄色的 |
[29:05] | Yellow we can handle– | 黄色 我们可以承受 |
[29:07] | Our bodies adapted in space– | 生于太空的我们有这个承受力 |
[29:09] | But it’s rising when it should be falling, | 可这数值本该降低 它却在上升 |
[29:12] | and when it hits red– | 等它到了红色的时候 |
[29:13] | We’re dead. | 我们就死了 |
[29:16] | Uh, how long? | 还有多久 |
[29:18] | At the current rate of increase, | 以当前的增长速率 |
[29:21] | 6 months, | 六个月 |
[29:23] | but it’ll be bad way before that. | 然而在那之前 情况就会变得很糟 |
[29:28] | Can we stop it? | 我们能阻止它吗 |
[29:30] | No. | 不行 |
[29:44] | Oh…Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna watch the sunrise. | 我准备去欣赏个日出 |
[30:00] | Wanheda and her friends are locked up. | 瓦黑达和她的同伙都被关起来了 |
[30:02] | The rest of skaikru appears to have fled, | 剩下的天空人看来是逃走了 |
[30:05] | but we’re ready to ride them down on your command. | 但我们已准备出兵讨伐 只等您一声令下 |
[30:09] | Not yet. | 还不用 |
[30:14] | Forgive me for saying so, | 原谅我要说的话 |
[30:15] | but we can’t afford for our people to think you’re weak. | 但我们不能承受人民认为您变弱了 |
[30:26] | Call me weak again. | 再说我变弱的话试试 |
[30:27] | I meant no offense. | 我毫无冒犯之意 |
[30:29] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你有 |
[30:33] | Say your piece. | 有话就说 |
[30:36] | You haven’t been home in more than 3 years. | 你有三年多没回来了 |
[30:39] | You act as if that was my choice. | 你说得就像是我自己选的一样 |
[30:42] | Of course it wasn’t. | 当然不是 |
[30:44] | You were a bargaining chip. | 您是谈判筹码 |
[30:46] | It almost broke your mother to send you away. | 把您送走 您的母后也差点崩溃 |
[30:52] | Killing Lexa in soulou gonplei | 在独斗中杀了莱克萨 |
[30:54] | was to be your triumphant return, | 本该是您胜利回归的好时机 |
[30:56] | but you lost. | 可您却输了 |
[30:58] | Our war chiefs don’t respect you. | 我们的将军不尊重你 |
[31:02] | Then I’ll get new war chiefs. | 那我就换人 |
[31:05] | The army is loyal to them, not you. | 军队忠于他们 而不是你 |
[31:10] | And who are you loyal to… | 而你又忠于谁 |
[31:14] | Spy? | 间谍 |
[31:17] | I’m loyal to my clan, to my King. | 我忠于我的部落 忠于我的国王 |
[31:26] | Let me serve you. | 让我为您效力 |
[31:29] | I can help you do what your mother never could, | 我能够帮您完成您母后未能做到的 |
[31:33] | what Ontari never could. | 安塔丽也未能做到的事 |
[31:37] | – Rule everything. – Yes. | -主宰一切 -对 |
[31:41] | Trikru is weak and ready to fall, | 部落人很弱 日渐衰微 |
[31:45] | and skaikru is more hated than ever. | 天空人现在是最遭人憎恶的时候 |
[31:48] | Give the order to take them both out, | 下令吧 把他们全部除掉 |
[31:52] | and our war chiefs will follow you. | 我们的将军也将追随于你 |
[31:56] | Show them Wanheda’s head while you do it, | 您决定了 就把瓦黑达的脑袋割下给他们看 |
[32:00] | and they will worship you. | 他们将膜拜您 |
[32:10] | Bring honor to your grandfather’s crown. | 将荣耀给予您祖父的王冠 |
[32:45] | I know that look. | 我明白那个表情 |
[32:54] | I loved her, mom. | 我爱她 妈妈 |
[33:01] | I know. | 我明白 |
[33:12] | Wanheda, on your feet. | 瓦黑达 站起来 |
[33:15] | Where’s the King? | 国王在哪里 |
[33:20] | Hey, I need to see Roan. | 我要见罗恩 |
[33:24] | No! | 不 |
[33:25] | Wait! No! No! Wait! Echo! | 等等 不 不 等等 艾寇 |
[33:28] | Echo! Wait! Echo, listen to me. | 艾寇 等等 艾寇 听我说 |
[33:30] | Where are you taking her. Echo! Uh! | 艾寇 你要带她去哪儿 |
[33:47] | No. | 不用 |
[33:49] | – Sire – Get out. | -陛下 -出去 |
[33:58] | It’s always something with you, isn’t it? | 你总是有事 不是吗 |
[34:01] | Roan, we need your help. | 罗恩 我们需要你的帮助 |
[34:03] | Well, this should be good. | 好吧 那应该很不错 |
[34:05] | Something’s coming, | 它正在逼近 |
[34:07] | something unlike anything we’ve seen before. | 不同于我们之前所见的任何东西 |
[34:09] | What’s coming? | 什么在逼近 |
[34:11] | You know the fire that ended the world. | 你知道终结世界的火焰 |
[34:13] | Lexa called it praimfaya. | 莱克萨称为荣耀之火 |
[34:16] | It’ll be like that, a wave of radiation | 它就是 一波又一波的辐射 |
[34:19] | that’ll kill everything in its path. | 杀死所有在它路上的东西 |
[34:27] | Our ancestors survived praimfaya, | 我们的祖先能逃脱它 |
[34:31] | and so will we. | 我们也可以 |
[34:32] | No, you won’t, not this time, not without us. | 不 不行 这次不行 没有我们就不行 |
[34:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:50] | I don’t know if we can stop it, | 我不知道我们能否阻止这一切 |
[34:53] | but if we can’t, all of us will be dead in 6 months. | 但如果不能 六个月后所有人都会死 |
[34:57] | Science is our only hope. | 科学是唯一的希望 |
[34:59] | Please, honor lexa’s coalition. | 求求你 尊重莱克萨的联盟 |
[35:03] | Recognize skaikru as the 13th clan so we can go home | 承认天空人是第十三个部落 让我们回去 |
[35:07] | and come up with a way for us to survive, all of us. | 让我们能想到办法让大家都活下去 所有人 |
[35:14] | Listen to that. | 你听 |
[35:17] | I let you live, I’ll be dead in 6 days, not 6 months. | 我让你活下来 我就活不过六天 不是六个月 |
[35:24] | Sorry. Can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[35:27] | Jus drein jus daun! | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:30] | Jus drein jus daun! | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:32] | Jus drein jus daun! | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:35] | Jus drein jus daun! | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:37] | Jus drein jus daun! | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:40] | Jus drein jus daun! | 血债必须血偿 |
[35:42] | Jus drein… | 血债必须… |
[35:43] | I’ll give you this. | 我把这个给你 |
[35:48] | We were told it was lost. | 不是说丢了吗 |
[35:52] | You give me one good reason | 不如你给我一个理由 |
[35:53] | why I shouldn’t just take that and cut your head off. | 为什么不直接杀了你抢走 |
[35:55] | I just gave you one, | 我已经给你理由了 |
[35:58] | and you know I wouldn’t be offering this | 你知道如果我说谎 |
[36:00] | unless what I was saying were true. | 我是绝对不会把这交给你 |
[36:05] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[36:07] | The clans will follow you. That’s what you want. | 大家会遵从你 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[36:10] | I want what’s best for my people, | 我要一切以我的人民的利益为优先 |
[36:11] | same as you. | 和你一样 |
[36:12] | Then help me save them. | 那你就帮我救他们 |
[36:15] | Roan, listen to me. | 罗恩 听我说 |
[36:17] | You wanted an Ice Nation Commander. | 你不是想要冰之国的司令吗 |
[36:19] | With this, you control who ascends. | 有了这个 无论谁继位都在你的掌控下 |
[36:22] | There will never be a commander to rule | 除非你允许 不会有司令 |
[36:24] | over Azgeda unless you allow it. | 能统治阿兹哥达 |
[36:52] | I know you’ve all come here for an execution, | 我知道你们是为了处决而来 |
[36:55] | but no one else will die here today. | 但今天在这里不会有人死 |
[36:59] | The City of Light has fallen… | 光之城已经陷落 |
[37:03] | And there is no commander left to rule us. | 司令已逝 没有人能统领我们 |
[37:07] | Until another nightblood ascends, | 需要另一位夜之血脉来继承 |
[37:10] | I–King Roan of Azgeda, | 我 阿兹哥达的罗恩国王 |
[37:13] | eldest son of Nia, | 奈娅的长子 |
[37:15] | Grandson of Theo– | 西奥的孙子 |
[37:18] | am caretaker of the throne | 将接任司令之位 |
[37:21] | and keeper of the flame. | 保卫火种 |
[37:34] | Until another ascends, Azgeda honors and will defend | 阿兹哥达会尊重并维护上一位司令 |
[37:39] | the coalition of the last true commander– | 部落人莱克萨的联盟主张 |
[37:41] | Lexa kom trikru, including the 13th clan. | 承认第13个部落 直至有人继位 |
[37:50] | Let it be known that an attack against skaikru | 我要所有人知道 对天空人的攻击 |
[37:54] | is an attack against us all. | 就是对我们所有人宣战 |
[38:12] | From your King. | 国王托话给你 |
[38:15] | With this, you’ll be safe in any of our lands. | 只要在我们境内 带着它就能保你们平安 |
[38:23] | You think we’ll ever be able to trust each other again? | 你觉得我们还能互相信任吗 |
[38:26] | I doubt it. | 我严重怀疑 |
[38:31] | Welcome back to the coalition. | 欢迎回到联盟 |
[38:38] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[38:42] | We’ll do our best to keep the king on his throne. | 我们会尽力维护国王的统治 |
[38:45] | We’ll find a way to beat the radiation. | 我们会想办法解决辐射问题 |
[38:47] | If either of you screw this up, we die. | 你们不管哪边搞砸 我们都得死 |
[38:52] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[38:53] | This is serious, O. | 这不是闹着玩 小奥 |
[38:55] | If anyone finds out why Roan helped us, | 如果被任何人知道罗恩为什么要帮我们 |
[38:58] | it’ll be every clan for itself. | 联盟就会瓦解 |
[39:00] | The king will fall, and they’ll come after us. | 国王将不复存在 所有人都会来追杀我们 |
[39:06] | It’s getting dark. | 天快黑了 |
[39:08] | Let’s do this. | 快走吧 |
[39:12] | – May we meet again. – May we meet again. | -愿我们能再见 -愿我们能再见 |
[39:16] | You turn the page. | 你要开始新篇章了 |
[39:20] | You turn the page, and you don’t look back. | 你开始新的篇章 不要回头 |
[39:23] | You do better today than you did yesterday. | 你每一天都比昨天做得更好 |
[39:26] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[39:29] | Before you know it, you’ll deserve to survive. | 不知不觉中 你们都成为了值得活下来的人 |
[39:36] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[39:52] | The youth inherited the earth. | 这些年轻人继承了地球 |
[39:55] | And they have 6 months to save it. | 而现在他们只有六个月拯救它 |
[40:05] | Ok, princess. What now? | 好 公主 下一步怎么办 |
[40:09] | Now we survive. | 活下来 |