时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | In the name of King Roan, | 以罗恩国王的名义 |
[00:03] | Polis is now under Azgeda rule. | 波利斯现在由阿兹哥达统领 |
[00:06] | The reason ALIE created the City of Light. | 阿莉创造光之城的真正原因 |
[00:08] | Nuclear reactors inside power plants | 能源站里有一些核反应堆 |
[00:10] | that survived the bombs are melting down. | 没被炸掉 正在熔化 |
[00:12] | If we can’t figure out a way to fix it, | 如果我们没办法想出解决办法 |
[00:13] | all of us will be dead in 6 months. | 六个月内所有人都得死 |
[00:15] | There are a thousand Ice Nation warriors | 现在街头就有一千名冰之国的战士 |
[00:17] | on the street who want to kill us today. | 想今天就要我们的命 |
[00:19] | They won’t kill us. | 他们不会杀我们 |
[00:20] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:21] | Roan, we need your help. Something’s coming. | 罗恩 我们需要你的帮助 它正在逼近 |
[00:24] | Our ancestors survived praimfaya. | 我们的祖先能逃脱它 |
[00:27] | Not this time, not without us. | 这次不行 没有我们就不行 |
[00:29] | I, King Roan of Azgeda, | 我 阿兹哥达的罗恩国王 |
[00:31] | let it be known that an attack against skaikru | 我要所有人知道 对天空人的攻击 |
[00:34] | is an attack against us all. | 就是对我们所有人宣战 |
[00:36] | We’ll do our best to keep the king on his throne. | 我们会尽力维护国王的统治 |
[00:39] | We’ll find a way to beat the radiation. | 我们会想办法解决辐射问题 |
[00:41] | If either of you screw this up, we die. | 你们不管哪边搞砸 我们都得死 |
[00:43] | Ok, princess. What now? | 好 公主 下一步怎么办 |
[00:47] | Now we survive. | 活下来 |
[01:30] | No. | 不 |
[01:34] | No. | 不 |
[01:40] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[01:42] | She’ll break. | 她会屈服的 |
[01:43] | No! | 不 |
[01:53] | No. | 不 |
[01:55] | Put the knife to your own throat. | 拿刀顶着你自己的喉咙 |
[02:00] | No. Ohh… | 不 |
[02:02] | Clarke, | 克拉克 |
[02:04] | don’t. | 别 |
[04:02] | You are a terrible influence. | 你严重影响了我 |
[04:07] | Roan is expecting me. | 罗恩在等我 |
[04:30] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[04:36] | Jake’s a part of who you are. | 杰克是你的一部分 |
[04:55] | Go. The king needs you… | 去吧 国王需要你 |
[05:01] | But be careful. | 但是要小心 |
[05:02] | The tower’s safe enough, | 塔里非常安全 |
[05:03] | but we’re on dangerous ground here. | 但我们现在的处境很危险 |
[06:18] | Welcome to your throne room, my king. | 欢迎来到您的正殿 国王陛下 |
[06:22] | Now that the lift has been repaired, | 既然电梯已经修好了 |
[06:23] | I’ve doubled the guard on the doors at every floor. | 我在每层大门口都加倍了守卫 |
[06:26] | Expecting trouble? | 会有什么麻烦吗 |
[06:27] | I trust only Azgeda. | 我只相信阿兹哥达 |
[06:30] | Your mother taught me that. | 是您母后教我的 |
[06:31] | Our people loved her for it. | 人民为此很爱戴她 |
[06:33] | Our people feared her, Echo. | 人民很惧怕她 艾寇 |
[06:35] | Because she was fierce | 因为她很暴躁 |
[06:37] | and vicious. | 很恶毒 |
[06:39] | My mother’s ambition, | 我母后的野心 |
[06:41] | her disregard for Lexa’s alliance | 以及她对莱克萨联盟的漠视 |
[06:44] | got her killed. | 要了她的命 |
[06:45] | If I may, why do you insist on ruling as Lexa did | 恕我冒昧 您为何坚持像莱克萨那样执政 |
[06:48] | when it’s not what’s best for our people? | 这对我们的人民并非是最佳选择 |
[06:51] | At least tell me there’s a reason. | 至少告诉我一个理由 |
[06:55] | Forgive the intrusion, Your Highness. | 恕我打扰 殿下 |
[06:58] | May we have a word… | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[07:02] | Privately? | 能否屏退旁人 |
[07:03] | You can wait like the other ambassadors. | 你可以像其他大使那样等着 |
[07:06] | Echo, leave us… | 艾寇 退下吧 |
[07:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[07:21] | We were right to be concerned about Trishanakru. | 我们对光林部落的担心是对的 |
[07:24] | Rafel is gonna challenge you for control. | 拉菲尔要挑战你的掌控权 |
[07:27] | Bold move for a new ambassador. | 新任大使真是胆大 |
[07:32] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:34] | Let him come. | 让他来吧 |
[07:35] | With respect, you’re still recovering. | 恕我冒昧 您尚未痊愈 |
[07:38] | The law says you could pick someone to fight in your place. | 律法允许您挑个人替你作战 |
[07:40] | No. The clans will never accept a leader | 不 部落绝不会接受一位 |
[07:42] | who hides behind the law or another warrior’s blood. | 躲在律法背后或牺牲另一名战士的领袖 |
[07:45] | You’ll lose. | 你会输的 |
[07:45] | Lexa kicked your ass without a bullet hole in your chest. | 莱克萨在你胸口没中枪时都能痛扁你 |
[07:48] | We should cancel the gathering | 我们应该取消集会 |
[07:50] | or delay until you’re strong enough. | 或者推迟集会 直到你恢复 |
[07:53] | No. | 不 |
[07:54] | Letting the ambassadors have a voice keeps the peace here. | 让那些大使畅所欲言 才能确保这里的平安 |
[07:59] | Azgeda holds this city through force alone, | 阿兹哥达单用武力在控制这个城市 |
[08:02] | and the flame won’t keep the clans at bay forever. | 而火种也不会永远牵制住部落人 |
[08:04] | If they unite against us, | 如果他们联合起来反抗我们 |
[08:06] | we could lose, and if we lose– | 我们就会输 而一旦我们输了 |
[08:08] | They come for skaikru. | 他们就会冲着天空人而来 |
[08:10] | And the radiation comes for us all. | 而辐射则会冲着我们所有人而来 |
[08:12] | No one has to die. | 没人需要牺牲 |
[08:13] | The point of our arrangement | 我们之所以这样安排 |
[08:15] | is to give us time to find a solution to save everyone. | 是为了我们有时间找方法救大家 |
[08:18] | And how is that solution coming? | 那解决方法找得怎么样了 |
[08:20] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在研究 |
[08:22] | In the meantime, I’m here to keep you in power. | 与此同时 我待在这里以维护你的权力 |
[08:25] | Let me talk to the ambassador. | 让我跟大使谈判吧 |
[08:27] | Go ahead. Talk… | 去谈判吧 |
[08:31] | But… | 但是… |
[08:33] | if you fail, | 如果你失败了 |
[08:36] | I’ll have no choice but to fight. | 那我除了战斗别无选择 |
[08:42] | We’ve been at this for two days. | 我们已经在这弄了两天了 |
[08:43] | There must be something we’re not thinking of. | 肯定有什么是我们没想到的 |
[08:46] | What if we could reach the nearest nuclear reactor? | 要是我们能去最近的核反应堆呢 |
[08:48] | I told you, the meltdown started months ago. | 我说过 熔毁在几个月前就开始了 |
[08:50] | There’s no magic button to turn them off. | 不存在能关掉它们的神奇按钮 |
[08:53] | Today this isn’t black rain, but it will be soon. | 今天下的还不是黑雨 但是快了 |
[08:57] | That’s why we have to focus on riding out the radiation, | 所以我们才要着重研究如何挺过辐射 |
[09:00] | finding someplace safe | 找到一个安全的 |
[09:01] | and big enough to hold all 500 of us. | 大到能容纳我们五百人的地方 |
[09:04] | This isn’t just about saving us. | 不能只救我们自己 |
[09:08] | I made a promise to Roan. It’s about saving everyone. | 我向罗恩保证过 我们要救所有人 |
[09:10] | And that’s why we need to tell everyone. | 所以我们才需要告诉所有人 |
[09:13] | Crowdsource it. | 人多力量大 |
[09:15] | If there’s another Mount Weather out there, | 如果还有另一座韦瑟山 |
[09:17] | the grounders will know about it. | 那地表人就应该知道 |
[09:19] | And you think they’re just gonna tell us? | 而你觉得他们会轻易告诉我们 |
[09:20] | Just like that? | 如实相告吗 |
[09:22] | If we tell everybody they’re gonna die, | 如果我们告诉所有人 他们会死 |
[09:23] | the coalition is over, Roan falls, | 那联盟就会瓦解 罗恩就会下台 |
[09:25] | and the grounders will be at our gate. | 然后地表人就会找上门来 |
[09:29] | Then just tell our people. | 那就只告诉我们的人 |
[09:31] | We need more minds on this problem. | 这个问题上我们需要集思广益 |
[09:34] | On the Ark, | 在方舟上 |
[09:35] | people volunteered for the culling | 大家自愿牺牲以缩减人口 |
[09:36] | because they were told the truth | 因为他们知道了真相 |
[09:38] | and given a choice… | 做出了选择… |
[09:41] | A choice your dad died for. | 你爸爸就是为此牺牲的 |
[09:45] | You think I’ve forgotten that? | 你以为我不记得吗 |
[09:46] | Ok. We’ll tell everybody the truth | 好了 我们一旦有了可行方案 |
[09:48] | as soon as we have a viable solution. | 就把真相告诉大家 |
[09:52] | Without one, it’ll start a panic. | 如果没有 只会引起恐慌 |
[09:55] | – You don’t know that. – That’s it. | -你怎么知道 -就是它 |
[09:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:59] | Think. | 想想 |
[10:01] | Alpha Station survived for 97 years in space | 阿尔法站在太空中挺过了97年 |
[10:04] | through elevated radiation levels | 挺过了增高的辐射水平 |
[10:06] | and extreme temperature fluctuations. | 也挺过了极端温度变化 |
[10:08] | Sound familiar? | 很耳熟吧 |
[10:09] | All we have to do is patch up the ship. | 我们只需要修补好这艘飞船 |
[10:12] | We’re standing in our viable solution. | 我们就站在我们的可行方案上 |
[10:28] | Raven says we can get it sealed up in a month. | 雷文说我们可以一个月内做好密封 |
[10:33] | the Ark is our Ark. | 这艘方舟是我们的方舟 |
[10:35] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[10:36] | Ok, so freeze-dried meat until we can grow our own food. | 在能种地之前 我们都要吃冷冻肉 |
[10:39] | We got oxygen scrubbers, | 我们有氧气涤气器 |
[10:40] | but how do we store enough water for 500 people? | 但我们怎么才能存够五百人的水 |
[10:43] | We don’t. | 我们不能 |
[10:44] | That’s why we’re heading to Farm Station. | 所以我们才要去农场站 |
[10:50] | Why the hell would we do that? | 我们为什么要去那里 |
[10:52] | It’s in the damn Ice Nation. | 那可是在该死的冰之国 |
[10:53] | You just said it. | 你刚才也说了 |
[10:56] | We need a hydro-generator, | 我们需要一台水轮发电机 |
[10:59] | and farm station has one for the crops. | 而农场站就有一台种庄稼用的 |
[11:01] | Think you can get us there? | 你能把我们带到那儿吗 |
[11:02] | No way. | 没门 |
[11:04] | Find another machine. | 另找一台机器吧 |
[11:05] | Look. There are no others, | 听着 没有其它的了 |
[11:06] | and without it, we won’t last a year inside this ship, | 没有机器 我们在飞船里撑不了一年 |
[11:09] | let alone 5. | 更别说五年 |
[11:11] | Fine. I’m in. Bryan stays here. | 好吧 我加入 布莱恩留下 |
[11:14] | His leg’s still healing. | 他的腿还没好 |
[11:16] | I’m in, too. | 我也要加入 |
[11:20] | Good. We roll in an hour. | 很好 我们一小时后出发 |
[11:26] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要的 |
[11:29] | Actually, yeah, I do. | 老实说 有必要 |
[11:31] | Since Octavia murdered Pike, | 因为奥克塔维亚杀了派克 |
[11:32] | I’m the only one left who knows where it is. | 我成了唯一知道机器在哪的人 |
[11:34] | Why are you defending him? Pike was a dictator. | 你为什么帮他说话 派克可是个独裁者 |
[11:36] | He was an elected chancellor, | 他是被选出来的总理 |
[11:38] | and if you don’t care about that, | 就算你不在乎这个事实 |
[11:40] | he kept me alive for 3 months. | 他好歹也让我活过了三个月 |
[11:42] | Then why did you help us turn him over to the grounders? | 那你为什么帮我们把他交给地表人 |
[11:47] | To save you, Nate. | 为了救你 纳特 |
[12:07] | * Silicon chip inside her head * | *她脑中的硅芯片* |
[12:10] | * Gets switched to overload * | *被切换成了过载* |
[12:13] | * Oh, and nobody’s gonna go to school today * | *今天没人去上学* |
[12:16] | * She’s gonna make them stay at home * | *她让大家待在家* |
[12:25] | * “Tell me why” * | *”告诉我原因”* |
[12:26] | * “I don’t like Mondays” * | *”我讨厌星期一”* |
[12:28] | * “Tell me why” * | *”告诉我原因”* |
[12:29] | * “I don’t like mondays” * | *”我讨厌星期一”* |
[12:31] | Nice cap. | 帽子不错 |
[12:33] | You know you’re wasting our drinking water, right? | 你知道你在浪费我们的饮用水吧 |
[12:35] | You know we’re all gonna die in 6 months, right? | 你知道我们六个月内都会死 对吧 |
[12:37] | Not if we find what we’re looking for today. | 只要我们找到了今天要找的东西 就不会 |
[12:39] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[12:40] | Tell me about another pointless task | 跟我说说克拉克这一次 |
[12:41] | Clarke has roped you into | 又给了你什么毫无意义的任务 |
[12:43] | or, better yet, don’t. | 还是别说了 |
[12:46] | I don’t want to keep any more of her secrets. | 我可不想又帮她去保守什么秘密 |
[12:48] | We’re going back to Farm Station. | 我们要回一趟农场站 |
[12:51] | Why don’t you come with us? | 你要不要跟我们一起 |
[12:53] | Monty… | 蒙蒂… |
[12:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:57] | I’m really trying not to. | 我真是没眼看 |
[12:58] | I’m fine, all right? I’m having fun. | 我很好 行吗 我很开心 |
[13:00] | Jasper– | 贾斯珀 |
[13:01] | I’m not gonna kill myself– | 我不会去自杀 |
[13:03] | What’s the point?– But you know what? | 那有什么意义 但你知道吗 |
[13:08] | If you want to cheer me up, | 你要是想让我振作起来 |
[13:10] | while you’re at Farm Station, | 那你在农场站的时候 |
[13:11] | get that weed we stashed | 去找我们藏起来的大麻 |
[13:13] | behind the wall of your old bedroom. | 就在你旧卧室的墙后面 |
[13:19] | Don’t leave me hanging, man. Just– | 别让我举着手 兄弟 你只要… |
[13:23] | Yes. | 很好 |
[13:26] | Music to my ears. | 天籁之音 |
[13:30] | Hey, you want a hug? | 要抱一下吗 |
[13:42] | Blueprint for the hydro-generator, | 这是水轮发电机的设计图 |
[13:44] | and don’t forget, it’s filled with hydrazine | 还有别忘了 发电机内充满了联氨 |
[13:46] | that combines with oxygen to make water. | 用来跟氧结合生成水 |
[13:48] | So go slow. | 所以动作要慢 |
[13:49] | Or the hydrazine could go boom. | 否则联氨就会爆炸 |
[13:50] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[13:51] | Raven, I got this. | 雷文 我能搞定 |
[13:53] | Don’t you have a ship to fix? | 你快去修飞船吧 |
[13:57] | Battery’s full. | 电充满了 |
[13:58] | If we’re lucky, we won’t have to stop to recharge. | 如果运气好 我们就不用停下来充电 |
[14:00] | If we’re even luckier, | 如果我们运气再好点 |
[14:01] | Roan’s seal will work the way it’s supposed to. | 罗恩的令牌还真的能派上用场 |
[14:03] | If you get in trouble, just show this. | 如果你遇上麻烦 就亮出这个 |
[14:05] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[14:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:08] | Load up. | 装好车了 |
[14:11] | You can still come with us. | 你可以跟我们一起去 |
[14:13] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[14:14] | Arkadia is just plan “B.” | 方舟领地只是备选计划 |
[14:16] | It doesn’t help the grounders. | 帮不了地表人 |
[14:17] | I’m not stopping until we have a solution that saves everyone. | 在找到能救下所有人的方法前 我不能停 |
[14:21] | We save who we can save today. | 我们会力所能及地去救人 |
[14:26] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[14:54] | This is as close as we can get. | 我们的车最远只能到这 |
[14:55] | From here, we go on foot. | 接下来 我们得用步行 |
[14:58] | We get the machine and get out of here. | 我们一找到机器 就立马离开这里 |
[15:00] | I don’t want to stay here any longer than we have to. | 我可不想花不必要的时间在这里逗留 |
[15:16] | Guys, got a problem. | 各位 遇到个问题 |
[15:21] | The barn isn’t empty. | 粮仓不是空的 |
[15:26] | They moved in. | 他们搬进去了 |
[15:27] | If it’s the same guys who attacked us, | 如果那和袭击我们的是同一帮人 |
[15:29] | with our guns, we could take them. | 我们现在有了枪 可以收拾他们 |
[15:32] | I’m sure we could, | 我们的确可以 |
[15:34] | but we didn’t come here to fight. | 但我们不是来这里打仗的 |
[15:36] | They butchered us, | 他们屠杀我们 |
[15:38] | killed kids, | 杀了我们的小孩 |
[15:40] | our friends, our families. | 我们的朋友 我们的家人 |
[15:43] | I don’t like it any more than you do, | 我跟你一样痛恨他们 |
[15:45] | but Bellamy’s right. | 但贝拉米说得对 |
[15:46] | We need that machine. | 我们需要那台机器 |
[15:49] | Uh, guys? | 大伙们 |
[15:55] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[15:57] | Now. | 快 |
[15:59] | Now! | 快 |
[16:04] | Bryan, | 布莱恩 |
[16:05] | now. | 快放下 |
[16:15] | Ok. It’s just– | 好 我只是… |
[16:43] | Where did you get this? | 你们在哪得到的这个 |
[16:44] | King Roan. | 罗恩国王给的 |
[16:46] | Skaikru and Azgeda are allies. | 天空人和阿兹哥达已经结盟 |
[16:50] | He sent us to get a part of the ship, | 他派我们过来取走飞船的一部分 |
[16:53] | a machine. | 是一台机器 |
[17:05] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:06] | If we’d come to take this place back, | 如果我们是来夺取此地的 |
[17:09] | there’d be a lot more of us, and you know that. | 那我们会带上更多的人 这一点你们明白 |
[17:28] | Where is this machine for the king? | 国王要的机器在哪 |
[17:32] | We’ve got a lot of work to do | 我们有一堆工作要做 |
[17:33] | to get the ship ready for winter. | 好让飞船做好过冬准备 |
[17:35] | Sector 4– the crack in the outer wall, | 四区的外墙有裂缝 |
[17:37] | we need to patch it up. | 我们需要补上 |
[17:38] | Start by repairing the damaged panels. | 先从修理受损的面板开始 |
[17:40] | Sector 5–we need to get that tree | 至于五区 我们要把那颗树 |
[17:42] | out of the hole and seal it up. | 从洞里移出 并做好密封 |
[17:43] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[17:46] | Ok. | 好了 |
[17:48] | Go. | 开工 |
[17:52] | You Ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:53] | There is so much to do, and I get a total | 有那么多事情要做 而我一共只招到 |
[17:55] | of 5 volunteers to help me fix the ship? | 五个志愿者来帮我修飞船 |
[17:59] | That’s a start. | 这才刚开始 |
[18:00] | I can’t run this repair alone, Clarke, | 光靠我一人没法修理 克拉克 |
[18:03] | even if I had complete mobility, | 就算是我身体机能完好也办不到 |
[18:06] | even if Sinclair was still alive. | 就算是辛克莱还活着也办不到 |
[18:09] | Who–who the hell am I giving them orders? I’m– | 我究竟在给谁下命令 我… |
[18:12] | I’m not the chief. | 我又不是主管 |
[18:13] | I’m not the chancellor, | 我也不是总理 |
[18:17] | but here we are. | 但现在我们就是 |
[18:19] | For what it’s worth, | 对于我而言 |
[18:20] | there’s nobody I trust more to do this than you. | 没有人比你更值得我信赖了 |
[18:24] | As soon as Bellamy gets back with that machine, | 一等到贝拉米把那机器带回来 |
[18:26] | we go public with everything, | 我们就将所有事公之于众 |
[18:28] | and get you the help that you need. | 让你得到需要的帮助 |
[18:31] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰吗 |
[18:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:38] | I was an engineer before I was chancellor. | 在成为总理之前我是个工程师 |
[18:41] | I supervised the redesign of Sector 5. | 我曾经监管五区的新设计 |
[18:44] | And how many people died from Sector 5 in the culling | 当你呼吸着本属于那些人的空气时 |
[18:47] | when you sucked the air out of their lungs? | 你知道五区在缩减人口中死了多少人吗 |
[18:50] | 42. | 42人 |
[18:52] | Would you like to know their names? | 你想知道他们的名字吗 |
[18:55] | Raven, wait. | 雷文 等等 |
[18:58] | We could use the help. | 我们可以接受他的帮助 |
[19:01] | You do know he made me cut my wrist | 你知道他让我自己割腕 |
[19:03] | to force your mom to take the chip, right? | 好让你妈妈吞下芯片吗 |
[19:07] | He was chipped, too. | 他那时也吞了芯片 |
[19:08] | He searched for the City of Light. | 是他寻找光之城 |
[19:09] | He bought ALIE here. | 是他把阿莉带来这里 |
[19:10] | He showed her how to overcome free will. | 他向她展示要如何克服自由意志 |
[19:13] | Yes. Those are my sins… | 没错 这些都是我的罪孽 |
[19:16] | and I have to live with them. | 我一辈子都将戴罪而活 |
[19:20] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[19:27] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[19:30] | Go sort the scrap. | 去把碎片整理好 |
[19:35] | Whatever you need. | 任凭差遣 |
[19:52] | Ever meet a grounder who could power up a spaceship? | 你见过能给飞船充电的地表人吗 |
[20:16] | Do what you came to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[20:22] | No. | 不 |
[20:25] | Up there, the generator. | 在上面 发电机 |
[20:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:38] | Riley? | 莱利 |
[20:40] | Riley… | 莱利 |
[20:41] | – Bryan, wait. – We thought you were dead. | -布莱恩 等等 -我们还以为你死了 |
[20:46] | Only the machine. The rest is ours. | 你们只能拿走机器 其他都是我们的 |
[20:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:17] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[21:23] | You’re healing, but you need more time. | 你正在愈合 但需要时间 |
[21:25] | I don’t have time. | 我没有时间了 |
[22:05] | I would be honored to take your place in this fight. | 若能代替你参加这次战斗 我将非常荣幸 |
[22:07] | I will not run from this challenge. | 我不会逃避这次战斗 |
[22:11] | Echo’s right. | 艾寇是对的 |
[22:13] | I didn’t save your life | 我救你不是为了 |
[22:14] | so that you could tear yourself apart again. | 让你再次被别人砍死 |
[22:15] | Since when are you two on the same side? | 你俩什么时候统一战线了 |
[22:17] | And if you can’t help me, | 如果你帮不了我 |
[22:19] | why the hell are you still here? | 那你还在这做什么 |
[22:28] | This fight can still be avoided. | 这次战斗还是可以避免的 |
[22:30] | Protecting skaikru gives the other clans | 保护天空人给了其他部落 |
[22:31] | an excuse to challenge you. | 挑战你的理由 |
[22:33] | Let me take care of the problem. | 让我去解决问题 |
[22:35] | Let me do what your mother would have done. | 让我去做您母后本该做的事 |
[22:39] | Then please just tell me, what did Wanheda offer? | 不然请告诉我 瓦黑达承诺了什么 |
[22:44] | What deal is worth losing the faith of your people? | 到底什么承诺 值得让你失去人心 |
[22:48] | Chance to survive the end of the world. | 在世界末日幸存的机会 |
[22:51] | That’s what they’re offering to all of us. | 这就是他们给我们所有人的承诺 |
[22:55] | Soon, praimfaya will once again destroy everything. | 不久后 荣耀之火会再一次毁灭世界 |
[22:59] | Skaikru’s trying to stop it. | 天空人正试图阻止其发生 |
[23:00] | My king, they’re lying to you. | 我的国王 他们是骗你的 |
[23:03] | They’d say anything to save themselves. | 为了自救 他们不惜编造谎言 |
[23:07] | Let me prove it to you. | 让我向你证明 |
[23:09] | Send me to Arkadia. | 请派我去方舟领地 |
[23:13] | Your only concern now should be helping me win. | 你现在唯一该做的就是帮助我赢得挑战 |
[23:15] | Once I do, you may go to Arkadia, | 等我赢了之后 就派你去方舟领地 |
[23:18] | prove my trust in Wanheda’s deserved. | 向瓦黑达证明我的信任 |
[23:43] | Ambassador, | 使者 |
[23:46] | may we speak privately? | 能私下谈谈吗 |
[23:48] | We know you plan to challenge king Roan. | 我们知道你计划挑战罗恩国王 |
[23:57] | I’d like to ask you to reconsider. | 我建议你三思而行 |
[24:00] | Ask? After everything your people have done, | 建议 在你的同伴做了那些之后 |
[24:03] | you expect diplomacy? | 你还指望外交解决 |
[24:05] | Skaikru’s not your enemy. | 天空人不是你们的敌人 |
[24:14] | Skaikru made me murder my entire family. | 天空人让我谋杀了所有家人 |
[24:18] | I have no one left. | 我成了孤儿 |
[24:21] | I’m sorry for your loss, | 我深表遗憾 |
[24:24] | but the chip technology, | 可是这芯片技术 |
[24:29] | it affected all of us, every clan. | 曾影响我们所有人 所有部落 |
[24:33] | You blame skaikru for the City of Light. | 你们将光之城归罪于天空人 |
[24:36] | Shouldn’t you also credit us for destroying it? | 但难道不该嘉奖我们毁灭了光之城吗 |
[24:40] | After everything we’ve suffered, | 在我们遭受了这些磨难之后 |
[24:42] | why spill more blood? | 何必要流更多的血 |
[24:44] | The clans are stronger together. | 部落前所未有的团结 |
[24:47] | You see, Ilian? | 看到没 伊利安 |
[24:48] | The king can’t fight, or his minions | 国王无法战斗 不然他的小跟班 |
[24:51] | wouldn’t be here trying to stop us. | 也不会来这试图阻止我们了 |
[24:53] | If the king wasn’t hurt, | 要是国王没有受伤 |
[24:56] | do you think this coward would give a crap about your family? | 你觉得这懦夫还会在乎你的家人吗 |
[25:00] | Since you landed here, your people have done | 自从你们在这着陆 你们的人 |
[25:01] | nothing but rip our world apart. | 一直在破坏我们的世界 |
[25:03] | Rafel, I urge you,– | 拉菲尔 我希望你… |
[25:04] | You reap what you sow, ambassador. | 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 大使 |
[25:05] | The time of skaikru is over. | 天空人大限将至 |
[25:20] | Well, that went well. | 真是顺利啊 |
[25:31] | Oh, there’s too many people. | 太多人了 |
[25:41] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:33] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[26:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:38] | I got about 6 months, no waiting. What’s up? | 我只有六个月 时不我待 怎么了 |
[26:42] | I’m trying to make sure that we have more than 6 months, | 我在努力让我们能不止活六个月 |
[26:44] | which is why these people need to get back to work. | 所以这些人得回去工作 |
[26:47] | I didn’t force them to stop. | 我又没逼他们停 |
[26:49] | I guess they think it’s the end of the day, | 我想他们觉得一天结束了 |
[26:51] | not, you know, the end of days. | 不对 是人生结束了 |
[26:54] | Don’t you want us to survive, Jasper? | 你不想我们活下去吗 贾斯珀 |
[26:56] | No. I don’t want us to survive. | 对 我不想我们活下去 |
[26:59] | I want us to live. | 我想我们能生活 |
[27:01] | If we don’t repair that ship, | 如果我们修不好那个飞船 |
[27:02] | none of us will have that chance. | 没有人有机会生活 |
[27:04] | And what about free will? | 那自由意志呢 |
[27:06] | That’s why you destroyed ALIE, right? | 你不就是因此毁了阿莉吗 |
[27:08] | Why don’t you tell them all the truth? | 你为什么不告诉他们所有的真相 |
[27:10] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[27:11] | Should let them decide what they want to do | 你应该让他们决定 |
[27:13] | with their last 6 months. | 最后的六个月要做什么 |
[27:16] | What are you so afraid of? | 你为什么这么害怕 |
[27:18] | We can’t just go to them with no solutions. | 我们没有解决方案 还不能告诉他们 |
[27:21] | – People will panic. – Ah, I see. | -人们会恐慌的 -我知道了 |
[27:25] | That’s spoken like the council | 这说辞真像那个 |
[27:26] | that sent a hundred kids to die on the ground. | 送一百个孩子来地球送死的议会 |
[27:56] | I don’t care that we’re unarmed. | 我不在乎没有武器 |
[27:57] | We can’t just leave them. | 我们不能丢下他们 |
[27:58] | We’re in the coalition now, | 我们现在是联盟的一员 |
[28:00] | so we ask the King to free them. | 我们可以请求国王释放他们 |
[28:02] | That’s our best bet. | 那是最好的选择 |
[28:03] | Not if it means leaving Riley. | 如果要丢下莱利 那就不是 |
[28:04] | No. We won’t, ok, but Harper’s right. | 我们不会 但哈珀是对的 |
[28:06] | We try diplomacy first. | 我们要先试试外交 |
[28:07] | If that doesn’t work, we come back | 如果不管用 |
[28:09] | with reinforcements for the slaves | 那我们就在送机器回去后 |
[28:11] | after we take home the machine, right? | 带援兵来解救俘虏 好吗 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:28] | 明天我们就会被转移 救命 | |
[28:33] | They’re moving them. | 他们要转移他们 |
[28:36] | Hey, it’s now or never. | 现在不行动 就永远没戏 |
[28:38] | Are there any other exits in here? | 这里还有别的出口吗 |
[28:41] | No. This is completely sealed. | 没有 这里是完全密封的 |
[28:42] | Came down from space in here | 我从太空下来时就待在这里 |
[28:43] | because it’s the most secure room in the ship. | 因为这里是飞船上最安全的房间 |
[28:45] | It’s designed that way in case the hydrazine blew. | 它的设计就是为了防止联氨泄露 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:52] | We have a bomb. | 我们有一颗炸弹 |
[28:55] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[28:56] | The end of the world is coming, and you want to destroy | 世界末日就要来了 你们居然想 |
[28:58] | the onee thing that’ll keep our people alive? | 毁掉那个能维持我们的人活下去的东西吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah. Not all of our people. | 是的 维持的不是我们所有人 |
[29:01] | What about Riley? | 莱利呢 |
[29:03] | I vote that we take it home. | 我支持我们带它回去 |
[29:07] | No. Blow it up. | 不 炸掉它 |
[29:09] | I’m with Bryan. | 我支持布莱恩 |
[29:10] | I know what it’s like to be locked up and afraid. | 我明白被关起来的那种恐惧 |
[29:14] | You didn’t leave us in Mount Weather. | 你们没有把我们丢在韦瑟山 |
[29:16] | We shouldn’t leave them here. | 我们也不该把他们丢在这里 |
[29:20] | Can we build another machine? | 我们能再造一台机器吗 |
[29:22] | No way. The tech’s too advanced. | 不行 这个技术太先进了 |
[29:24] | We have 6 months. We have Raven. | 我们有六个月 我们还有雷文 |
[29:26] | Are you telling me she can’t figure out | 你是说 她想不出来 |
[29:28] | another way to make water? | 别的供水方法吗 |
[29:29] | Yes. Look. | 是的 听我说 |
[29:31] | I know you want to make up for the things you’ve done– | 我们知道你们想弥补自己之前所做的事 |
[29:33] | Believe me, we all do– | 相信我 我们都想 |
[29:35] | But we need to think of the big picture– | 但我们要以大局为重 |
[29:38] | 25 people instead of 500. | 25人和500人博弈 |
[29:41] | We’re talking about the human race, Bellamy. | 我们是为了全人类 贝拉米 |
[29:43] | We need to get this machine back to Arkadia. | 我们要把这台机器带回方舟领地 |
[29:45] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:46] | It’s two to two, your call, Bellamy. | 二比二 你说了算 贝拉米 |
[29:50] | What’s it gonna be? | 你选哪边 |
[30:19] | – Watch it, Miller. – Wait. Wait. Wait. | -小心 米勒 -等等 等等 |
[30:21] | Just set it down here. | 放下来 |
[30:29] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[30:33] | – Bryan, come on! – Run! Move! Move! | -布莱恩 快 -快跑 快跑 |
[30:59] | Ok, Nate. This isn’t your kill. This isn’t your kill. | 好了 纳特 不该你杀 不该你杀 |
[31:03] | This is Monty’s kill. | 该蒙蒂来杀 |
[31:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:08] | This is the man that murdered your father. | 这就是杀你爸爸的凶手 |
[31:24] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必强迫自己的 |
[31:25] | Yeah. I do. | 不 我必须做 |
[32:03] | Raven? Raven, you here? | 雷文 雷文 你在吗 |
[32:07] | Polyethylene silicone elastomers. | 乙烯基硅橡胶 |
[32:11] | We don’t need that for a winter storm | 这玩意既不能用来抵挡暴风雪 |
[32:13] | or to protect us from a grounder attack. | 也不能抵挡地表人的攻击 |
[32:17] | What are we really bracing Alpha Station for? | 我们修补阿尔法站到底是为了什么 |
[32:29] | Heavy lies the crown. | 欲戴皇冠 必承其重 |
[32:34] | I know the burden of keeping a secret | 我知道要保守一个你认为 |
[32:38] | you think is going to destroy your people. | 会击垮你的同伴的秘密有多沉重 |
[32:40] | You locked me up. | 你把我关了起来 |
[32:44] | You floated my father. | 你流放了我的父亲 |
[32:46] | And now you understand why. | 现在你明白原因了 |
[32:50] | No leader starts out wanting to lie | 没有一个领袖起初是想说谎 |
[32:53] | or imprison or execute their people. | 逮捕 或处决他的人民的 |
[32:57] | The decisions you face just whittle you down piece by piece. | 你面临的抉择会将你一点一点撕碎 |
[33:10] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[33:11] | I’ll tell you what I told your mother after the culling. | 人口缩减后 我是这样和你妈妈说的 |
[33:16] | We make the best decisions that we can | 在我们现有的信息的基础上 |
[33:19] | with the information that we have, | 我们已经做了做好的选择 |
[33:22] | then hope that there’s a forgiving god. | 剩下的只能祈求上帝宽恕了 |
[33:39] | Can Roan fight? | 罗恩能战斗吗 |
[33:42] | It’s too soon. | 太仓促了 |
[33:44] | One simple task, and I’m failing. | 我就一个小任务 还失败了 |
[33:46] | No. You’ll figure it out. | 不 你会想到办法的 |
[33:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:00] | There’s nothing more that I can do for Roan. | 我没办法再为罗恩做什么了 |
[34:05] | You need to go back to Arkadia, to Clarke. | 你得回方舟领地找克拉克 |
[34:18] | Your necklace. | 你的项链 |
[34:51] | What the hell do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[34:53] | I’m here to ask you | 我最后一次 |
[34:54] | one last time to back down. | 请求你住手 |
[34:58] | Hmm, you trying to frighten me, little girl? | 你想恐吓我 小丫头 |
[35:01] | If your problem really is with Skaikru, | 如果你针对的是天空人 |
[35:04] | not Roan, then challenge me instead. | 而不是罗恩 那就挑战我 |
[35:08] | We can settle this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[35:11] | You’re not worth my blade. | 你不配我拔剑 |
[35:16] | I came here to change your mind. | 我来是想让你改变主意的 |
[35:20] | You can’t. | 你不行 |
[35:22] | Trishanakru will have its justice. | 光林人的正义会得到伸张 |
[35:26] | Now leave before I– | 现在快走吧 在我… |
[35:46] | Long live the King. | 国王万岁 |
[36:12] | Roan, please, it’s not too late to cancel. | 罗恩 拜托 现在取消还为时不晚 |
[36:16] | You failed. We do this Azgeda’s way. | 你失败了 我们就照阿兹哥达的办法来 |
[36:21] | Take your seat, Ambassador. | 请坐 大使 |
[36:27] | Where is Rafel kom trishanakru? | 光林人拉菲尔呢 |
[36:54] | The ambassador was found dead this morning. | 今早发现大使已死 |
[36:57] | His heart stopped. | 他的心跳已停止 |
[37:12] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[37:17] | You gonna kill me, too? | 你也要杀了我吗 |
[37:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:28] | I honor Lexa kom trikru. | 我尊敬部落人莱克萨 |
[37:32] | We are stronger together. | 我们团结在一起更强大 |
[37:50] | Hey, Bryan… | 布莱恩 |
[37:54] | We ok? | 我们没事吧 |
[37:57] | Just tell me you think | 告诉我 你觉得 |
[37:58] | saving these people was worth it. | 救这些人值得我们付出的代价 |
[38:02] | I wish I could. | 但愿我可以 |
[38:06] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[38:08] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我不能 抱歉 |
[38:10] | Bryan– | 布莱恩 |
[38:44] | Riley? | 莱利 |
[38:46] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[38:47] | Riley… | 莱利 |
[38:49] | I can’t believe you’re alive. | 难以置信你居然还活着 |
[38:51] | I am now. | 我重生了 |
[38:58] | Get Riley and the others to medbay | 带莱利和其他人先去医疗站 |
[39:00] | and tell them we’ll take them | 告诉他们我们会 |
[39:01] | to their villages in the morning. | 在早上送他们回村 |
[39:10] | Where is it? | 机器呢 |
[39:12] | We didn’t get the machine. | 我们没拿到机器 |
[39:14] | It didn’t survive landing? | 它没有安全着陆吗 |
[39:15] | No. It did, but I had a choice– | 不 它好好的 但我做了选择 |
[39:19] | Bring the machine home or use it to save them. | 带机器回来 或是用它救他们 |
[39:24] | Oh, we are so screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[39:26] | We have time, but I am not sacrificing | 我们还有时间 我不会再牺牲 |
[39:30] | any more innocent lives. | 任何一条无辜的生命了 |
[39:31] | You just did. | 你刚这么做了 |
[39:34] | I made the call, and I’ll live with that. | 是我做的决定 我会一直背负着它 |
[39:36] | Yeah. You’re not the only one | 是啊 和之前一样 |
[39:36] | who has to live with your call, as usual. | 不是只有你背负着你的决定 |
[39:40] | Well, go tell them. | 那你去说啊 |
[39:41] | Go tell Riley I should’ve left them to die. | 去告诉莱利 我应该眼睁睁看他们去死 |
[39:44] | Ok. How many of us will the ship sustain | 好 如果没有水轮发电机 |
[39:47] | without a hydro-generator? | 飞船能容纳多少人 |
[39:50] | No more than a hundred. | 不超过一百 |
[39:55] | What am I supposed to tell the people now? | 我现在要怎么告诉大家 |
[39:57] | The truth. | 真相 |
[40:00] | Crowdsource it like we talked about. | 像我们之前说的 人多力量大 |
[40:05] | Call for a general meeting. | 召开全体会议 |
[40:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[40:13] | Hope that there’s a forgiving god. | 只能祈求上帝宽恕了 |
[40:17] | So now you know the truth. | 现在你们知道真相了 |
[40:20] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你们会害怕 |
[40:22] | I know you’re angry, but when I shut down ALIE, | 我知道你们很生气 但当我除掉阿莉时 |
[40:26] | I knew there was a way for us to get through this together. | 我知道我们有办法共同度过难关 |
[40:33] | Alpha Station is that way. | 阿尔法站就是那个办法 |
[40:39] | Every single one of us will survive on this ship. | 我们每个人都会在飞船上活下去 |
[40:46] | It won’t be easy. | 这并不容易 |
[40:47] | Raven needs volunteers if we’re gonna get it ready in time. | 如果我们要按时准备好 雷文需要志愿者 |
[40:52] | It’ll be a lot of work, | 有很多的工作要做 |
[40:54] | but now you understand why we need to do it. | 但现在你们知道我们为什么要做这些了 |
[40:58] | If we stick together, | 只要我们团结在一起 |
[41:01] | I give you my word, | 我向你们保证 |
[41:04] | we won’t just survive. | 我们不止能活下去 |
[41:08] | We’ll thrive. | 我们会繁荣昌盛 |
[41:17] | Nice speech. | 讲得不错 |
[41:19] | Sometimes hope is more important than truth. | 有时候希望比真相更重要 |
[41:22] | You dad would be so proud. | 你爸爸一定会以你为荣 |
[41:25] | You wanted workers. You got them. | 你不是想要工人吗 现在你有了 |
[41:36] | Everyone to the hangar bay. Now. | 大家都去飞机库 快 |
[41:43] | We save who we can save today. | 我们能救几个 就救几个 |