时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Luna, you’re the last of your kind, | 露娜 你是你们中的最后一个 |
[00:04] | the last Nightblood. | 最后的夜之血脉 |
[00:06] | Will you take it and become the next commander? | 你愿意接受成为下一任司令吗 |
[00:08] | No. | 不 |
[00:09] | We take people in who are done fighting, | 我们接纳不再想战斗的人们 |
[00:12] | done killing. | 不再想杀戮的人们 |
[00:14] | Skaikru made me murder my entire family. | 天空人使我谋杀了所有家人 |
[00:17] | I have no one left. | 我成了孤儿 |
[00:18] | I’m sorry for your loss, | 我深表遗憾 |
[00:20] | but the chip, the technology, | 可是这芯片技术 |
[00:22] | it affected all of us. | 曾影响我们所有人 |
[00:23] | I, King Roan of Azgeda, | 我 阿兹哥达的罗恩国王 |
[00:24] | am caretaker of the throne, and keeper of the flame. | 将接任司令之位 保卫火种 |
[00:31] | The flame won’t keep the clans at bay forever. | 而火种也不会永远牵制住部落人 |
[00:33] | If they unite against us– | 如果他们联合起来反抗我们 |
[00:34] | They come for skaikru. | 他们就会冲着天空人而来 |
[00:35] | And the radiation comes for us all. | 而辐射则会冲着我们所有人而来 |
[00:39] | We have to focus on riding out the radiation, | 我们要着重研究如何挺过辐射 |
[00:42] | finding someplace safe. | 找到一个安全的地方 |
[00:43] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[00:44] | We’re standing in our viable solution. | 我们就站在我们的可行方案上 |
[00:47] | How many of us will the ship sustain | 如果没有水轮发电机 |
[00:49] | without a hydro-generator? | 飞船能容纳多少人 |
[00:50] | No more than a hundred. | 不超过一百 |
[01:01] | Two meals a day for people working as hard as ours, | 每天只给像我们一样勤奋工作的人两顿饭 |
[01:03] | we won’t make any friends. | 我们要被讨厌了 |
[01:05] | Well, if there’s one thing our people understand, it’s rationing. | 我们的人唯一能理解的便是限量分配 |
[01:08] | Besides, once we close those doors, | 而且舱门一旦关闭 |
[01:10] | it’ll be one meal a day for the next 5 years. | 后面的五年一天都只能吃一顿 |
[01:12] | Try one meal every other day. | 试试两天吃一顿 |
[01:15] | Hunting parties are coming back with less and less. | 打猎分队每次的收获越来越少 |
[01:18] | Thanks to your friend Niylah, | 多亏了你的朋友奈拉 |
[01:20] | we’re preserving more meat than ever, | 我们的肉储备量创造了新高 |
[01:21] | but it’s still not enough. | 但还是不够 |
[01:22] | Without a way to make water, growing our own protein | 水源没有保障就不能像 |
[01:24] | like we did on the Ark is not an option. | 在方舟上那样培养蛋白质 |
[01:27] | Remember that when we’re starving. | 记住饿肚子的滋味 |
[01:30] | I won’t be starving | 我不会饿肚子 |
[01:32] | because I won’t be inside. | 因为我不会进去 |
[01:34] | Yes, you will. | 不 你会的 |
[01:36] | Does that mean you made the list? | 意思是你把名单列好了 |
[01:38] | No. What about drinking water? | 没有 那饮用水怎么办 |
[01:41] | Clarke, don’t change the subject. | 克拉克 别转换话题 |
[01:43] | We need to know who’s gonna be on the inside | 我们得知道辐射到来时 |
[01:44] | of these doors when the radiation comes. | 谁会躲进来 |
[01:47] | We don’t need to know now. | 现在不必知道 |
[01:49] | We need some medical help at the front gate. | 前门需要医疗救助 |
[01:50] | Looks like we got some sick people there. | 似乎有人病倒在那了 |
[01:54] | Do not come any closer. | 别再靠近 |
[01:58] | Please. They need skaikru medicine. | 求你们了 他们需要天空人的药 |
[02:01] | Move. Stand back. | 让一让 退后 |
[02:07] | Nyko. | 尼克 |
[02:09] | What if it’s a grounder attack | 万一是地表人像对墨菲那样 |
[02:11] | like they did with Murphy? | 发起攻击呢 |
[02:13] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[02:14] | The sickness. | 瘟疫 |
[02:15] | We lost more than 40 on the way. | 一路上死了四十多人 |
[02:22] | Luna? | 露娜 |
[02:25] | Please don’t turn us away because of what I did to you. | 拜托别因为之前的纠葛拒绝我们 |
[02:31] | Out of my way. Please let me through. | 让一让 麻烦让我过去 |
[02:48] | Mom, what is this? | 妈妈 什么情况 |
[02:53] | Fever, lesions, vomiting. | 发烧 病变 呕吐 |
[02:57] | – It’s ARS. – What’s ARS? | -是急辐病 -什么是急辐病 |
[02:59] | Acute Radiation Sickness. | 急性辐射病 |
[03:08] | When did the symptoms start? | 症状什么时候开始出现的 |
[03:10] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[03:12] | Right before the fish started dying. | 就在鱼开始死亡之前 |
[03:14] | The fish are dying? | 鱼开始死了 |
[03:15] | Floating on the sea to the horizon in every direction. | 海平面上到处都漂浮着鱼 |
[03:20] | It’s not contagious. Let’s get them to medbay. | 不会传染 送他们去医疗站 |
[03:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:30] | I got you. Ok. All right. There you go. | 我扶你 好了 走吧 |
[03:36] | It’s already here. | 已经来了 |
[04:22] | It’s not safe for you here. What do you want? | 你来这不安全 你想干什么 |
[04:24] | I need you to handle something for me | 我要你像解决拉菲尔大使那样 |
[04:26] | the way you handled ambassador Rafel. | 替我解决一件事 |
[04:32] | We should speak alone. | 我们该单独谈谈 |
[04:35] | If you can’t trust Indra, | 如果你不能相信因陀罗 |
[04:36] | you can’t trust me. | 就不必相信我 |
[04:45] | The flame’s been stolen. | 火种被偷了 |
[04:47] | How? When? | 怎么会 什么时候 |
[04:50] | Just now from my quarters while I was training. | 刚刚被人趁我训练时从我的住处偷走了 |
[04:52] | How can you be so careless? | 你怎么这么大意 |
[04:54] | We need to lock down this city and search everyone. | 我们得封锁城市 挨个搜查 |
[04:58] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[05:01] | If word gets out that he’s lost the flame, | 如果他弄丢火种的事传了出去 |
[05:04] | the other clans will question his rule, | 其他的部落将会质疑他的权威 |
[05:06] | Trikru loudest of all. | 尤其是部落人 |
[05:08] | Then I’ll be forced to answer their questions with my army. | 那我则不得不动用军队来回答他们的质疑 |
[05:12] | Or we can just find it. | 那我们就找到它 |
[05:14] | Where do I start? | 我从哪开始 |
[05:16] | Whoever did this got in and out of the tower without being seen. | 这个小偷进出塔都没有被发现 |
[05:19] | In order to risk that, she’d have to care more | 为了冒这个险 她得在乎火种 |
[05:21] | about the flame than her own life. | 胜过在乎她的生命 |
[05:23] | – “She”? – The new flamekeeper. | -“她” -新的火种守护者 |
[05:26] | Perhaps you should look closer to home. | 或许是你后院起火 |
[05:27] | You’re not exactly beloved. | 你并不深受爱戴 |
[05:29] | My people want an ice nation king. | 我的人民需要一位冰之国的国王 |
[05:31] | The ambassadors don’t. | 大使们则不然 |
[05:32] | The ambassadors are cowards and know I’d have their heads, | 大使们都是懦夫 知道我能取他们的性命 |
[05:35] | The keepers of the flame–fanatics. | 火种守护者则是它的狂热信徒 |
[05:41] | I’d do it myself, but my guards | 我本想自己查 但我的守卫 |
[05:43] | won’t let me out of their sight. | 不会让我离开他们的视线 |
[05:51] | I’ll handle it. | 我来解决 |
[06:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:02] | You created a killer. | 你培养了一名杀手 |
[06:04] | In the street, they’re calling her skairipa, | 在坊间人们都称她为天戮者 |
[06:06] | death from above. | 从天上来的死神 |
[06:08] | – I’m so proud. – You should be. | -我很骄傲 -你应该骄傲 |
[06:11] | One kill to prevent thousands, that’s good politics. | 杀一儆百 是个好策略 |
[06:23] | You said there’d be food here. | 你说这里会有食物 |
[06:25] | There should be. | 应该有的 |
[06:26] | These woods have always been good to me. | 这些森林过去总是给我馈赠 |
[06:31] | Now there’s not even bugs. | 如今连虫子都没有 |
[06:33] | Well, fortunately, I’m not hungry enough | 幸好我还没有饿到 |
[06:34] | for that to be upsetting yet. | 为这种事心烦意乱 |
[06:41] | I actually kind of miss Polis. | 其实我有点想念波利斯了 |
[06:44] | They had this drink there– | 他们那儿有一种饮品 |
[06:47] | Sweet, made out of sheep’s milk. | 用羊奶制成 香甜可口 |
[06:52] | Ontari gave this to you? | 安塔丽给你的吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:00] | I told you, it wasn’t all bad. | 我告诉过你不是一切都那么糟 |
[07:02] | You told me you were trying to survive. | 你告诉我你是在努力活下来 |
[07:04] | I was. | 确实是这样 |
[07:05] | What else wasn’t bad, John, sex? | 还有什么也不算糟 约翰 性爱吗 |
[07:08] | Emori, I don’t want to talk about this. | 艾默莉 我不想谈这个 |
[07:10] | Fine. Then let’s not. | 行 那就不谈 |
[07:13] | I didn’t have a choice, ok? | 我别无选择 好吗 |
[07:16] | Emori… | 艾默莉 |
[07:20] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna go to Arkadia. | 我要去方舟领地 |
[07:38] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:41] | I’m a better thief than I am a hunter. | 比起猎人 我更适合当贼 |
[07:43] | – I’ll come with you. – No. | -我和你一起去 -不 |
[07:45] | I’ll draw less attention alone. | 我独自前往更不引人注意 |
[07:53] | – Tonight we feast. – Ok. | -今晚我们饱餐一顿 -好的 |
[08:01] | They’re getting worse. | 他们的情况在恶化 |
[08:02] | There’s got to be something we can do. | 肯定有什么我们能做的 |
[08:04] | Delactivene might help, | 德拉克蒂福也许有用 |
[08:06] | but Raven’s got the meds on lockdown. | 但雷文把药都锁起来了 |
[08:07] | Leave Raven to me. | 雷文交给我搞定 |
[08:09] | What, exactly, do the tests show? | 检测结果到底是什么 |
[08:11] | The exposure is acute. | 辐射伤害十分严重 |
[08:13] | Without treatment, there’s little to no chance of recovery. | 不治疗的话几乎没有可能治愈 |
[08:15] | It looks like the radiation is internal, | 看起来辐射存在于体内 |
[08:17] | ingested from irradiate fish. | 是食用了被辐射的鱼 |
[08:19] | None of the outbreaks appear to be from airborne exposure. | 病情的爆发都不是来自于空气中的辐射 |
[08:21] | – That’s the good news. – Not for them. | -那是好消息 -对他们来说不是 |
[08:25] | You think I deserve this for refusing the flame? | 你觉得这是我拒绝火种的报应吗 |
[08:29] | No one deserves to suffer. | 没有人应该受苦 |
[08:32] | Besides, this would’ve happened anyway. | 另外这无论如何都会发生的 |
[08:33] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[08:38] | This is all that’s left of my people. | 这就是我所有剩下的同伴 |
[08:42] | Can you save them? | 你能救他们吗 |
[08:44] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们将竭尽所能 |
[08:47] | You have my word. | 这是我的承诺 |
[08:52] | Tell me something good. | 跟我说点好消息 |
[08:54] | Raven’s looking for us. | 雷文在找我们 |
[09:00] | So luna’s rig is here, | 露娜的钻井在这里 |
[09:01] | and if the fish in these waters are dying, | 如果这些水域里的鱼在死 |
[09:05] | Well, basically, we’re screwed. | 我们基本完蛋了 |
[09:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:08] | ALIE said we had 6 months. | 阿莉说我们有六个月 |
[09:09] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[09:10] | Well, then how long do we have? | 那我们有多长时间 |
[09:12] | It’s hard to say. | 这很难说 |
[09:14] | Radiation is dispersed by jet stream | 辐射由急流散播 |
[09:16] | and carried by ocean currents, | 发散到了洋流 |
[09:17] | so it’s not an exact science, | 这不是一门精密科学 |
[09:18] | But the leading indicators are small species die-offs– | 但前导现象是小物种相继死去 |
[09:21] | Fish, insects. | 鱼类 昆虫 |
[09:23] | Based on the new data, I’d say we have… | 根据新数据来看 我会说我们有… |
[09:27] | two months of survivability… | 两个月的活命时间 |
[09:31] | Maybe less. | 也许更少 |
[09:32] | The ark won’t be ready. | 方舟来不及准备好 |
[09:35] | It’ll be close. | 它将被关闭 |
[09:36] | If we triple the man hours and work round the clock, | 如果我们增加三倍人手昼夜工作 |
[09:38] | we should be able to achieve a hard seal | 就应该能够在黑雨到来之前 |
[09:39] | before the black rain comes. | 密封牢固 |
[09:41] | We just have to decide who gets to live here. | 我们必须决定谁能留在这里 |
[09:44] | Raven, we’re not talking about the list again. | 雷文 我们不会再讨论名单的事了 |
[09:46] | Clarke, we are running out of time. | 克拉克 我们快没时间了 |
[09:48] | We have to make a plan for the day we close the doors, | 我们必须为关闭大门的那天做准备 |
[09:51] | drill for it, make sure only the survivors have guns, | 进行演习 确保只有幸存者持有枪支 |
[09:53] | agree on protocols for dealing with the people | 考虑好怎么处理那些没被选上 |
[09:55] | who are pissed off they’re not chosen. | 气急败坏的人 |
[09:59] | You asked me to be in charge of rationing, and I am doing it, | 你要我负责定量配给 我听从你的安排 |
[10:03] | but choosing who gets to live or die is your specialty. | 但决定谁生谁死是你要做的 |
[10:11] | No one’s scheduled to take the rover. | 我没安排人开车 |
[10:20] | Out of the vehicle. | 下车 |
[10:23] | I need to make a run. | 我要出去一趟 |
[10:24] | All supply runs go through me, | 所有配给都必须通过我 |
[10:26] | and shouldn’t you be working on the patch to sector 5? | 还有你不应该在五区进行修补工作吗 |
[10:35] | A patch for a ship | 只修补一艘飞船 |
[10:38] | that can only save a hundred people? | 那不是只能救一百人吗 |
[10:41] | Why are you surprised? | 你们为什么如此惊讶 |
[10:43] | I am an engineer. | 我是个工程师 |
[10:45] | We have no way to generate water. | 我们无法制造淡水 |
[10:47] | The harder number is 400. | 还有另外四百人 |
[10:50] | Can you really sentence 400 more of our own people to death? | 你真的要判决我们四百多人死亡吗 |
[10:53] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:01] | What if you do? | 如果你有呢 |
[11:03] | What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter | 如果我告诉你可能有一个避难所 |
[11:07] | less than a day’s drive from here, | 距离这里不到一天的车程 |
[11:10] | a fallout shelter built to sustain thousands? | 一个能够容纳上千人的避难所 |
[11:13] | We’ve been through the chancellor’s files. | 我们已经查阅过总理的文件了 |
[11:15] | All the bunkers you considered for the hundred | 你们为百子考虑的所有地堡 |
[11:17] | were listed as compromised or unviable, | 都被列为受损或不可行 |
[11:20] | and now Mount Weather is, too. | 如今韦瑟山也不复存在 |
[11:22] | Those were government bunkers. | 那些都是政府的地堡 |
[11:29] | 末日即将来临 第二黎明内部 | |
[11:31] | A doomsday cult? | 一个邪教吗 |
[11:32] | That’s right– the Second Dawn. | 没错 第二黎明 |
[11:35] | They built a bunker? | 他们建了一个地堡 |
[11:36] | Their whole theology was based on | 他们的主导思想就是 |
[11:37] | riding out the end of the world. | 在世界末日中幸存 |
[11:41] | 第二黎明内部 如何才能解开十二封印 | |
[11:41] | And why didn’t you consider it? | 那你们为什么没有考虑它 |
[11:42] | 从灰烬中重生 第二黎明内部的三十天 | |
[11:42] | We couldn’t prove it existed. | 我们无法证明其存在 |
[11:44] | So why are you considering it now? | 那你现在为什么又提它 |
[11:45] | Because before now, we didn’t need it. | 因为在此之前 我们并不需要它 |
[11:51] | You found it, didn’t you? | 你已经找到了 是吗 |
[11:55] | We can’t be sure unless we check it out. | 在亲自确认过之前我们无法确定 |
[12:00] | No. No way. | 不 绝对不行 |
[12:03] | We need that rover for hauling pieces | 我们需要这辆车来拖运 |
[12:04] | of a 3-ton patch we’re build– | 三吨多重的修补碎片 |
[12:06] | Yeah, but if he’s right, we don’t need a patch. | 没错 但如果他是对的 我们就不用修补 |
[12:09] | Can I talk to you guys for a second? | 能单独跟你们谈谈吗 |
[12:14] | Can you please remind Clarke | 能请你提醒下克拉克 |
[12:16] | what happened the last time Jaha | 上次亚哈寻找救赎时 |
[12:17] | went looking for salvation? | 都发生了什么事吗 |
[12:19] | Raven, if that bunker is real, | 雷文 如果那个地堡真实存在 |
[12:21] | we can save a lot more than a hundred people. | 我们就能拯救更多的人 |
[12:24] | If it’s not, we’ve lost another day. | 如果不存在 我们就又浪费了一天 |
[12:27] | Hey, look. If it’s not, I’ll make the list… | 听着 如果地堡不存在 我会列好名单 |
[12:32] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, do what you want. I’ve got a ship to seal. | 随便你吧 我得去把飞船封上 |
[12:45] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[12:54] | 第二黎明 创始人比尔·卡多根 | |
[12:55] | The end is coming. | 世界末日要来临了 |
[12:59] | Hear me as I say it this time. | 请注意听我说的话 |
[13:02] | The end is coming, and it’s coming soon. | 世界末日要来临了 很快就要来临 |
[13:06] | He gave this speech two weeks before the bombs. | 他在大爆炸两周前进行了这次演讲 |
[13:08] | The world is dark and getting darker all the time. | 世界是如此黑暗 并且越加黑暗 |
[13:11] | Everything we once trusted has turned on us– | 我们所曾相信的都背叛了我们 |
[13:13] | government, religion. | 政府 信仰 |
[13:15] | Even technology has become a weapon in their hands | 甚至科技也变成了他们手中的武器 |
[13:19] | used to poison our minds. | 用来侵蚀我们的思想 |
[13:22] | I know you’re in pain. | 我知道你们很痛苦 |
[13:23] | I know you’re afraid, but it doesn’t have to be like this. | 我知道你们害怕 但无需如此 |
[13:27] | There is a way out of the darkness. | 有一个方法能够逃出黑暗 |
[13:30] | I can show it to you. You can be saved. | 我可以向你们展示 你们能够被拯救 |
[13:35] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[13:36] | Join us, and together when the horsemen come, | 加入我们 共同迎接天启四骑士的来临 |
[13:41] | from the ashes, we will rise. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[13:46] | Please tell me you have more than this. | 请告诉我你有比这更多的线索 |
[13:50] | In the two years before the bombs, | 在大爆炸的两年前 |
[13:52] | Cadogan sold off most of the second dawn’s real estate holdings, | 卡多根几乎卖出了所有第二黎明的地产 |
[13:55] | generating tens of million of dollars, | 筹集了上千万美元 |
[13:58] | but there was one thing he didn’t sell. | 但有一样东西他没有卖 |
[14:05] | I found this in his autobiography. | 我在他自传中发现的 |
[14:07] | It’s his childhood home. | 那是他童年的家 |
[14:08] | His father build a bunker there to save his family. | 他父亲在那建造了一个地堡保护他的家人 |
[14:11] | I think Cadogan used the church’s money to expand it. | 我觉得卡多根用教会的钱来扩张那地方 |
[14:16] | Grew up there. | 他在那长大的 |
[14:17] | Maybe he kept it for sentimental value. | 或许他是因为对那地方有感情才没卖 |
[14:20] | His father beat him almost daily in that house. | 他的父亲几乎每天都在那个屋子里打他 |
[14:23] | He hated living there. | 他不喜欢住在那里 |
[14:24] | Why keep it if you’re liquidating everything else? | 其他的都卖掉了 留着它干什么呢 |
[14:27] | Because that bunker is there. I can feel it. | 因为地堡在那 我能感觉到 |
[14:31] | Guy sounds like a religious fanatic to me. | 我觉得他像个宗教狂热分子 |
[14:35] | Maybe, or maybe he was just a leader | 或许吧 也或许他只是个 |
[14:38] | willing to do whatever it took to save his people. | 为救自己的人民不顾一切的领袖 |
[14:54] | Look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[14:56] | Thought you ran off with your…girlfriend. | 还以为你跟你女友私奔了 |
[14:59] | You jealous, Miller? | 你嫉妒了吗 米勒 |
[15:01] | There’s enough of me to go around. | 想攻击我的人多了 |
[15:02] | Of course, Bryan would probably kick my ass, so– | 当然了 布莱恩估计得揍死我 所以… |
[15:06] | You here to stay, John? | 你要待在这吗 约翰 |
[15:08] | Till something better comes along, yeah. | 一直待到情况好转 没错 |
[15:14] | Close the gate. | 关闭大门 |
[15:17] | All right. Start it up. | 好 开始吧 |
[15:44] | Already told Jackson, we can’t spare anything, | 已经跟杰克逊说了我们没有多余的 |
[15:47] | especially not antiradiation meds. | 尤其是防辐射药 |
[15:49] | We’re talking about 7 doses. | 现在只需要七剂药 |
[15:51] | That’s a quarter of our supply, Abby, | 那都是供给的四分之一了 艾比 |
[15:52] | a supply that has to last us for 5 years | 我们得靠这么一点量 |
[15:55] | on an irradiated planet. | 在全是辐射的星球撑五年 |
[15:57] | We’re gonna need every one of those pills, | 每一片药都极其珍贵 |
[15:59] | and you know it. | 你也很清楚 |
[16:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:01] | We put you in charge of the supplies. | 我们让你负责这些供给 |
[16:03] | It’s your call, but those people– | 由你决定 但那些人… |
[16:06] | Will it work? | 会有用吗 |
[16:11] | Can you guarantee the medicine will save them? | 你能保证药能救得了他们吗 |
[16:18] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[16:20] | Because Delactivene needs to be used | 因为德拉克蒂福得在 |
[16:22] | within 24 hours of exposure. | 暴露后24小时内服用 |
[16:26] | It’s on the damn label. | 标签上写得很清楚 |
[16:28] | The rate of effectiveness goes down, | 药效会降低 |
[16:30] | yes, but it doesn’t mean it won’t work. | 没错 但并不是说没用 |
[16:36] | – We have to try. – No. | -必须试试 -不 |
[16:39] | There’s a child in there with them. | 他们中还有个孩子 |
[16:43] | At least give me enough for her. | 至少给我够她用的剂量 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry, but we can’t waste our supply on a long shot. | 抱歉 成功机率不大 不值得浪费供给 |
[16:49] | If we can save one life, | 如果能救人性命 |
[16:52] | would you call that a waste? | 你还说那是浪费吗 |
[16:54] | Even if it worked, even if we could save them today, | 就算有用 就算今天救了他们 |
[17:00] | they’ll be dead from radiation inside two months. | 两个月后他们也会死于辐射 |
[17:07] | You tell yourself that if you need to, | 你要是能说服自己就这么想吧 |
[17:11] | but the radiation isn’t killing that child. | 但是害死那孩子的不是辐射 |
[17:15] | You are. | 是你 |
[18:01] | You looking for these? | 你在找这个吗 |
[18:07] | Where did you g– never mind. | 你从哪…算了 |
[18:10] | I didn’t know how many you needed, | 我不知道你要多少 |
[18:11] | so I took it all. | 所以全拿来了 |
[18:14] | What are you waiting for? Go. Be doctors. | 还磨蹭什么 走啊 去救人吧 |
[18:18] | Give it to the child first, | 先给孩子服用 |
[18:19] | and if it works, | 如果有用了 |
[18:21] | you give it to the others. | 再给其他人服用 |
[18:30] | I’m glad you’re back, John. | 很高兴你回来了 约翰 |
[18:31] | I was worried about you. | 我之前还在担心你 |
[18:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | Ok. | 好了 |
[18:42] | It’s ok. Ok? It’s ok. | 没事了 好吗 没事 |
[18:49] | Adria… | 阿德里亚 |
[18:54] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[19:00] | You can trust them. | 你可以相信他们 |
[19:05] | It’s like food. | 就像吃的 |
[19:07] | Just put it in your mouth | 放进嘴里 |
[19:08] | and take it down with the water. | 用水送下去 |
[19:12] | There you go. That’s it. | 来吧 就这样 |
[19:18] | Easy, easy. Ok. | 慢点 慢点 好了 |
[19:21] | I got you. I got you. | 我帮你 我帮你 |
[19:24] | What about the others? | 其他人怎么办 |
[19:25] | We’ll monitor Adria closely for the next few hours. | 未来数小时我们会密切监视阿德里亚 |
[19:28] | If her symptoms improve, then we’ll treat the adults. | 如果她病情好转 再给大人服药 |
[19:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | His father got floated | 他的父亲因为偷药 |
[19:52] | for stealing medicine to save him. | 去救他而遭到流放 |
[19:56] | Who knew he had it in him? | 谁能料到他也有这份心 |
[19:59] | I did. | 我知道 |
[20:39] | Hey, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[20:49] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[20:50] | ALIE used tech to control us. | 阿莉利用科技品掌控我们 |
[20:52] | No one’ll ever take over our minds again. | 谁都别想再来操控我们 |
[21:19] | So you’re the new flamekeeper. | 你就是新的火种守护者 |
[21:22] | This is a sacred space. | 这是神圣之地 |
[21:23] | Leave before you get hurt. | 不离开 就别怪刀剑无眼 |
[21:25] | Give me the flame. | 把火种给我 |
[21:29] | It does not belong to you | 它不属于你 |
[21:30] | or your red-blooded king. | 也不属于留着红色血液的国王 |
[21:34] | I can’t let you leave with it. | 我不能让你带走它 |
[21:36] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[21:46] | Good technique. | 技术不错 |
[21:48] | I know it well. | 不过我了如指掌 |
[21:56] | Stop. Put down the sword, Octavia. | 住手 放下剑 奥克塔维亚 |
[21:59] | She has the flame. | 她拿了火种 |
[22:01] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[22:17] | I’ll talk to Roan. | 我会和罗恩说 |
[22:19] | If we give him back the flame, | 只要我们把火种还给他 |
[22:20] | I can convince him to show mercy. | 我可以说服他不追究 |
[22:22] | Azgeda knows no mercy. | 阿兹哥达不懂慈悲 |
[22:27] | Give me the flame, Gaia. | 把火种给我 盖娅 |
[22:30] | It’s around her neck. | 挂在她脖子上 |
[22:31] | That’s nothing, a totem she’s worn | 不是 那只是她信仰后 |
[22:34] | since she joined the faith. | 一直戴着的图腾 |
[22:36] | You are interfering in matters you do not understand. | 你正在干涉你不懂的事 |
[22:39] | Wrong. I’m a flamekeeper. | 错 我是火种守护者 |
[22:41] | I’m honoring my faith, | 我以我的信仰为荣 |
[22:43] | a faith you once believed in. | 而这也是你曾经的信仰 |
[22:45] | Don’t you question my devotion. | 你不许质疑我的忠诚 |
[22:47] | A devoted follower would die | 忠诚的信徒宁愿死 |
[22:49] | before giving the flame to an unworthy king, | 也不会把火种交给不配的国王 |
[22:52] | an azgeda king. | 阿兹哥达的国王 |
[22:53] | You pervert our faith. | 你亵渎了我们的信仰 |
[22:56] | Heda would be ashamed. | 赫达以你为耻 |
[22:57] | I’m doing what’s best for trikru. | 我这么做都是为了部落人 |
[23:00] | You would understand that if you had stayed and done your duty. | 如果你留下并坚守使命 你就会明白 |
[23:03] | I was called. | 我是被召唤的 |
[23:04] | My daughter was not meant to wander the earth | 我的女儿不该四处游荡 |
[23:08] | looking for nightbloods. | 寻找夜之血脉 |
[23:10] | My daughter was meant to lead armies. | 我的女儿应该要去率兵领将 |
[23:13] | My daughter was meant to lead our people. | 我的女儿应该带领我们的人民 |
[23:20] | Looks like you found that daughter now. | 看来现在你找到那个女儿了 |
[23:21] | Roan sent me here to kill you. | 罗恩派我来杀你 |
[23:25] | If I don’t come back with the flame, | 如果我没把火种带回去 |
[23:26] | he will send others. | 他会派别人来 |
[23:27] | If the spirit of the commanders | 如果司令们的灵魂 |
[23:28] | deems it my time, then so be it. | 认为我大限将至 那就来吧 |
[23:34] | Indra, | 因陀罗 |
[23:35] | tell me what you want me to do here. | 告诉我现在要怎么办 |
[23:38] | Without the flame, the king is vulnerable. | 没有火种 国王会地位不稳 |
[23:40] | We will need to fight to keep him on the throne. | 为了保护他的皇位 我们得战斗 |
[23:44] | If that’s what you want me to do, | 如果这是你想要的 |
[23:46] | I’ll do it for you. | 为了你 我会这么做 |
[23:49] | – I can run. – He’ll find you. | -我可以逃跑 -他会找到你的 |
[23:52] | Don’t throw your life away. | 别抛弃你的人生 |
[23:55] | That’s what you said the day I left. | 我离开那天你就是这么说的 |
[23:59] | You still don’t understand. | 你还是不明白 |
[24:04] | The looters. | 是那些强盗 |
[24:05] | If they find the flame, they’ll destroy it. | 如果他们发现火种 他们会毁掉它 |
[24:10] | I’ll take the tunnel. | 我从地道跑 |
[24:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:28] | Drop your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[24:30] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们这么做不是明智之举 |
[24:31] | We just want the tech. | 我们只要那个科技品 |
[24:34] | No one has to get hurt. | 无心伤人 |
[24:42] | No. | 不 |
[24:46] | Give me the pack. | 把包给我 |
[24:47] | No. No. Let go. Give that back. | 不 不 放开我 还给我 |
[24:51] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[25:00] | Please. That’s not tech. | 求求你 那不是科技品 |
[25:03] | That’s the spirit of the commanders. | 那是司令们的灵魂 |
[25:06] | Please. Ilian, you don’t have to do this. | 求求你 伊利安 你没必要这么做 |
[25:10] | Yes, I do. | 有必要 |
[25:38] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[26:05] | Sorry about your necklace. | 抱歉毁了你的项链 |
[26:09] | Don’t be. That was a good plan. | 不必 这是个好计划 |
[26:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:25] | You got what you wanted. | 你得偿所愿了 |
[26:28] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[26:51] | Indra… | 因陀罗 |
[26:57] | She’s family. | 她是你的家人 |
[26:59] | Roan will still want her head. | 罗恩还是会想要她的命 |
[27:02] | Not if he doesn’t think it was her. | 只要他不知道是她就行 |
[27:35] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[27:37] | Now is not a really good time. | 现在不是好时机 |
[27:46] | Once a cockroach, always a cockroach, huh? | 一日为贼 终生为贼啊 |
[27:48] | Seriously, Raven, not now. | 真的 雷文 现在不是时候 |
[27:54] | We only wasted one dose. | 我们只浪费了一剂 |
[29:52] | Cadogan learned how to survive from his father. | 卡多根从他爸爸那学会生存 |
[29:55] | They hunted in these woods. | 他们在这片树林里打猎 |
[30:07] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[30:08] | Well, if anyone’s entitled to a lucky break, we are. | 如果要说谁幸运 那一定是我们 |
[30:14] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[30:17] | No insects. | 没有昆虫 |
[30:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:22] | Luna said the fish were dying. | 露娜说鱼在死亡 |
[30:26] | What are the things that eat the fish | 那些吃鱼和吃虫的动物们 |
[30:27] | and bugs gonna eat now? | 现在会吃什么呢 |
[30:31] | What happened to us deserving a lucky break? | 是什么让我们这么幸运呢 |
[30:39] | So what are we looking for? | 我们在找什么 |
[30:41] | The bunker would have been at the lowest point. | 地堡应该建在最低洼处 |
[30:43] | Anything structural. Be careful. | 找哪里有人工痕迹 小心 |
[30:47] | She’s lucky to have you. | 有你陪她 她很幸运 |
[30:48] | Leadership is a lonely pursuit, | 领袖是孤独的 |
[30:50] | but you–you keep her centered. | 你却以她为中心 |
[30:56] | You got it backwards. | 你理解反了 |
[30:58] | Still blaming yourself for killing that army. | 还在怪你自己杀了那支军队吗 |
[31:03] | You made mistakes– it’s true– | 你犯错了 是的 |
[31:04] | But your intentions were pure. | 但你的意图是好的 |
[31:07] | Every choice you made you made to save your people… | 你做的所有决定都是为了拯救大家 |
[31:11] | Even shooting me twice. | 哪怕冲我开了两次枪 |
[31:15] | As long as that’s the truth, you don’t need redemption. | 只要你还那么想 你就无需自责 |
[31:18] | – You better hope so. – What’s that? | -最好如此 -什么意思 |
[31:20] | Well, if you’re wrong and there is a hell, | 如果你是错的 如果有地狱的话 |
[31:26] | then I guess I’ll see you there. | 那我会和你在地狱相见 |
[31:28] | How many people do you have to save | 你要救多少人 |
[31:29] | before you forgive yourself? | 才能原谅自己 |
[31:33] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[31:44] | Stay behind me. | 站在我后面 |
[31:54] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[32:33] | “From the ashes, we will rise.” | “我们将从灰烬中重生” |
[32:37] | Not this guy. | 这个人不会了 |
[32:44] | The 11th seal. | 第十一枚图章 |
[32:46] | Their faith was based on 12 seals. | 他们的信仰说有十二枚图章 |
[32:48] | Followers could level up | 追随者每开启一枚 |
[32:50] | by unlocking them one at a time. | 就可以升级一次 |
[32:51] | Only those who reached level 12 | 只有那些达到十二级的人 |
[32:54] | could achieve salvation. | 能实现救赎 |
[32:58] | Huh. Maybe that’s why they didn’t let him in. | 或许这就是为什么他们没让这人进去 |
[33:03] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[33:06] | What if they’re still in here? | 要是他们还在里面呢 |
[33:14] | Is anyone there? | 里面有人吗 |
[33:24] | It’s still sealed. | 还是封死的 |
[33:27] | There’s no locks, no handles. | 没有锁 没有把手 |
[33:30] | That’s because it was designed to be opened from inside. | 因为设计的时候就只能从里面打开 |
[33:33] | Or from the outside by somebody with a rover. | 或者从外面用车拉开 |
[34:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:04] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[34:14] | It worked. | 管用了 |
[34:34] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[34:44] | It wasn’t sealed. | 这没有被封死 |
[34:45] | The radiation would have killed them in days. | 辐射几天就能害死这里的人 |
[34:48] | This won’t save anyone. | 这里救不了大家 |
[35:02] | Leave us. | 你们退下 |
[35:17] | He was one of the looters. | 他是强盗的一员 |
[35:19] | You were wrong about the flamekeeper. | 你说错了 不是火种守护者 |
[35:25] | And the flame? | 火种呢 |
[35:32] | Destroyed before I could kill him. | 我杀死他之前已经被毁了 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:45] | It’ll be more dangerous now. | 现在情况更危险了 |
[35:47] | More people will have to die to keep me in power, | 为了保住我的地位 更多的人要死去 |
[35:52] | not that that bothers you, | 不过倒跟你没关系 |
[35:55] | Skairipa. | 天戮者 |
[35:58] | People fell in line behind the flame. | 人们听从火种的摆布 |
[36:00] | Now they’ll fall in line behind the sword. | 他们也会受威胁摆布 |
[36:03] | Let’s hope Clarke finds a way | 希望在他们不得不那么做之前 |
[36:04] | to save us before they have to. | 克拉克能找到救我们的办法 |
[36:08] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:17] | Oh, finally. | 终于回来了 |
[36:29] | John, what’s wrong? | 约翰 怎么了 |
[36:34] | It looks like we may need my people, after all. | 看起来我们还是需要依靠我的同伴 |
[36:37] | There’s a storm coming. | 风暴就要来了 |
[36:38] | When it hits, we need to be on the right side of that door. | 它来临之际 我们得躲进那里 |
[36:41] | So we make ourselves useful. | 那我们得证明自己有用 |
[36:45] | Yeah. Yeah, exactly. | 对 正是 |
[36:48] | I’ve already started working on Abby. | 我已经开始从艾比下手了 |
[36:49] | Come on. I’ll explain on the way. | 来 我在路上跟你解释 |
[38:08] | If I’m on that list, you’re on that list. | 如果我在名单上 你就在名单上 |
[38:12] | – Bellamy, I can’t. – Write it down. | -贝拉米 我做不到 -写下来 |
[38:16] | Write it down, or I will. | 写下来 不然我来写 |
[38:43] | So what now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[38:47] | Now we put it away and hope we never have to use it. | 现在把它放一边 希望永远都用不上它 |
[38:51] | You still have hope? | 你还抱有希望吗 |
[38:53] | We still breathing? | 我们不还活着呢吗 |
[39:07] | Get some sleep. | 去睡一会吧 |
[40:03] | Luna? | 露娜 |
[40:19] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[40:28] | We didn’t treat her. | 我们没有治疗她 |
[40:33] | Your fever’s down. | 你烧退了 |
[40:36] | How? | 怎么退的 |
[40:37] | Her body’s rejecting the radiation on its own. | 她的身体在抵抗辐射 |
[40:41] | Here. Please sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[40:47] | I’d like to run some tests. | 我想做些检测 |
[40:51] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[40:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:59] | Nothing. There’s only one variable. | 什么都没做 只有一点不同 |
[41:02] | There’s one thing that separates Luna from the others. | 露娜和其他人只有一点不同 |
[41:09] | Nightblood. | 夜之血脉 |
[41:17] | From the ashes, we will rise. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |