时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Based on the new data, I’d say we have | 根据新数据来看 我会说我们有… |
[00:05] | two months of survivability. | 两个月的活命时间 |
[00:06] | How many of us will the ship sustain? | 飞船能容纳多少人 |
[00:08] | No more than a hundred. | 不超过一百 |
[00:09] | We just have to decide who gets to live here. | 我们必须决定谁能留在这里 |
[00:11] | Arkadia is just plan “B.” | 方舟领地只是备选计划 |
[00:13] | It doesn’t help the grounders. | 帮不了地表人 |
[00:14] | I’m not stopping until we have a solution | 在找到能救下所有人的方法之前 |
[00:16] | that saves everyone. | 我不能停 |
[00:17] | If I’m on that list, you’re on that list. | 如果我在名单上 你就在名单上 |
[00:20] | Write it down, or I will. | 写下来 不然我来写 |
[00:22] | Bellamy, I can’t. | 贝拉米 我做不到 |
[00:25] | Now we put it away and hope we never have to use it. | 现在把它放一边 希望永远都用不上它 |
[00:28] | Nyko, what happened to them? | 尼克 他们怎么了 |
[00:30] | Sickness. | 瘟疫 |
[00:31] | We didn’t treat her. | 我们没有治疗她 |
[00:32] | Her body’s rejecting the radiation on its own. | 她的身体在抵抗辐射 |
[00:36] | There’s only one variable that separates Luna from the others. | 露娜和其他人只有一点不同 |
[00:40] | Nightblood. | 夜之血脉 |
[00:59] | He’s awake! | 他醒了 |
[01:02] | Hey, Jaha, it looks like you got floated. | 亚哈 你看起来像是被流放了[浮着] |
[01:07] | So Jaha says we need police here and here. | 亚哈说我们要在这里和这里布置警力 |
[01:19] | Keeping yourself busy, Mr. Jordan. | 你真有闲 约旦先生 |
[01:21] | Oh, I’m living it up, every last day. | 我是在纵情享受最后的每一天 |
[01:25] | Do I want to know how you managed to do this | 我很好奇 你如何在不弄醒我的情况下 |
[01:27] | without waking me up? | 做到这些的 |
[01:28] | Oh, probably not, | 还是别知道的好 |
[01:29] | but the effects are harmless, | 但并没给你带来有害影响 |
[01:31] | I promise, kind of. | 我保证 差不多 |
[01:39] | All right. We’ve had our fun. | 好了 我们也玩够了 |
[01:43] | Let’s get back to work. | 都回去干活吧 |
[01:57] | What’s with the “We’re all gonna die” face? | 那张”命不久矣”的脸是怎么回事 |
[02:02] | I mean– | 我是说… |
[02:03] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[02:06] | Bellamy should be back by now. | 贝拉米应该早回来了才对 |
[02:10] | Hunting parties go radio-silent. | 打猎分队的无线电仍无回应 |
[02:12] | It’s nothing new. | 没有新情况 |
[02:16] | What else? | 还有什么问题 |
[02:20] | I just feel useless. | 我只是觉得很没用 |
[02:22] | I’m stuck here in case anyone needs a cut bandaged, | 我待在这里 给大家包扎伤口 |
[02:25] | supervising the backup plan | 监督后备计划的执行情况 |
[02:26] | when I should be going to the island to make nightblood. | 但我真正该做的是去岛上制造夜之血脉 |
[02:28] | Clarke, you’re not a geneticist. | 克拉克 你又不是遗传学家 |
[02:30] | Neither is my mom. | 我妈妈也不是 |
[02:32] | Yeah. Well, they have Raven. | 没错 但他们有雷文在 |
[02:33] | Genetic code, computer code. | 不管是遗传密码 还是电脑程序 |
[02:35] | They’ll figure it out. | 他们都会搞定的 |
[02:36] | Monty, I’m serious. | 蒙蒂 我很认真 |
[02:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[02:40] | If Jaha’s right and Becca created nightblood there, | 如果亚哈是对的 贝卡创造了夜之血脉 |
[02:43] | they’ll find her records, | 那他们就能找到她的纪录 |
[02:45] | and all they have to do is reverse-engineer it from Luna. | 他们只需要对露娜的夜之血脉做逆向工程处理 |
[02:48] | Everyone lives. | 每个人都能活下去 |
[02:49] | If they can get it done before the radiation gets here. | 除非他们能够在辐射扩散到这里之前搞定 |
[02:54] | I guess we better finish the ship. | 我看我们还是尽快修好飞船吧 |
[02:59] | Riley, how’s it coming? | 莱利 进行得怎样 |
[03:00] | We’re on schedule here. | 计划如期进行 |
[03:02] | We should have the radiation patch up before dark. | 我们应该能在天黑前做好防辐射补丁 |
[03:04] | See? One less thing to worry about. | 看吧 又少了件需要担心的事 |
[03:15] | Black rain. | 黑雨 |
[03:16] | All right. Everyone inside, just like we practiced. Go. | 好了 大家都去里面 照演练的那样 |
[03:20] | Sound the alarm! This is not a drill! | 拉响警报 这不是演习 |
[03:25] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[03:34] | Jasper! Come on! | 贾斯珀 快来 |
[03:39] | Jasper, what are you doing? | 贾斯珀 你在干什么 |
[03:42] | Can’t live your life in fear. | 人不能活在恐惧中 |
[03:43] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:48] | Monty, you can’t. You can’t. | 蒙蒂 你不能过去 |
[03:50] | Jasper! Let me go. | 贾斯珀 让我过去 |
[03:59] | Clarke, what do we do? | 克拉克 我们怎么办 |
[04:03] | The sky is…falling. | 天要…塌了 |
[04:09] | The sky is falling. | 天要塌了 |
[04:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[04:18] | It’s just rain, not radioactive ash. | 只是雨而已 不是放射性粉尘 |
[04:22] | Dude, not cool. | 老兄 一点都不酷 |
[04:26] | Come on. It’s a joke. | 只是开个玩笑 |
[04:28] | Don’t be like that, guys. | 大家别这样 |
[04:30] | Guys! | 大伙们 |
[04:33] | When did everyone around here lose their sense of humor? | 这里的人什么时候把幽默感给丢了 |
[05:17] | Abby, if you’re right, | 艾比 如果你没说错 |
[05:18] | then Luna’s the miracle we need. | 那露娜就是我们要的那个奇迹 |
[05:22] | I wish I were with you. | 我希望此时能在你身边 |
[05:23] | Me, too, but you have to be there. | 我也希望 但你得待在那里 |
[05:26] | Once we create this nightblood serum, | 一旦做好了夜之血脉的血清 |
[05:28] | we’re gonna have to distribute it very quickly, | 我们就必须尽快分发出去 |
[05:30] | and we need peace for that. | 需要有和平的环境才行 |
[05:34] | I have to go. Stay safe, Abby. | 我得挂了 保重 艾比 |
[05:37] | Be in touch when you find the lab. | 你找到实验室后就跟我联系 |
[05:39] | I will. You stay safe, too. | 我会的 你也保重 |
[05:53] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[05:55] | What did I do now? | 我现在要做什么 |
[06:00] | Rumors of the flame’s destruction are spreading. | 火种被毁的流言传开了 |
[06:02] | People on the street openly call for the king’s head. | 街上的人公然表示要取国王首级 |
[06:05] | Your choices have consequences. | 你的选择是有后果的 |
[06:07] | Would you rather I killed Indra’s daughter? | 你更希望我杀的是因陀罗的女儿吗 |
[06:09] | I’d rather you didn’t kill. | 我更希望你没有杀人 |
[06:12] | Our mission is to keep Roan on the throne, | 我们的任务是保住罗恩的王位 |
[06:15] | to buy time for the others | 好为其他人争取时间 |
[06:16] | to find a way to save us from the radiation. | 去找到办法救我们挺过辐射 |
[06:19] | I’m doing that. | 而我就是这么做的 |
[06:19] | By decapitating an innocent boy. | 以砍下无辜男孩的头的方式 |
[06:23] | Everyone’s guilty of something. | 没有人是无辜的 |
[06:26] | There’s a darkness in you, Octavia. | 你内心有个阴暗面 奥克塔维亚 |
[06:29] | I know you’re still mourning. | 但我知道你还在哀悼 |
[06:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:38] | You didn’t have to kill that boy. | 你本可以不用杀那个男孩 |
[06:40] | You didn’t have to kill Ambassador Rafel. | 你本可以不用杀拉菲尔大使 |
[06:44] | You didn’t have to kill Pike. | 你本可以不用杀派克 |
[06:47] | Pike got what he deserved. | 派克是罪有应得 |
[06:49] | Justice and vengeance are not the same thing. | 正义和复仇是两码事 |
[06:52] | To me, they are. | 对我来说并不是 |
[06:59] | Your decision-making has grown increasingly questionable, | 你所做的决定越来越需要怀疑其恰当性 |
[07:02] | and I can’t have my people going rogue. | 我不能让我的人变得毫无底线 |
[07:05] | “Rogue.” I’m a warrior. | “毫无底线” 我是战士 |
[07:06] | No. A warrior knows when not to kill. | 不 战士知道什么时候不杀 |
[07:09] | Lincoln taught you that. | 林肯教过你这个 |
[07:12] | You seem to have forgotten. | 似乎你已经忘了 |
[07:14] | You’re right that we have a job to do here. | 你说得没错 我们有事做了 |
[07:17] | And right now, you’re making it more difficult. | 现在你让情况变得更棘手 |
[07:21] | Chancellor Kane, the king would like to see you. | 凯恩总理 国王想要见你 |
[07:28] | You’re no longer part of my security detail. | 你不再是我的保镖了 |
[07:35] | I had Helios saddled for you. | 马已经为你备好了 |
[07:37] | The ride home will do you good. | 回家对你有好处 |
[07:39] | I’m not going anywhere before I talk to Indra. | 除非见到因陀罗 否则我哪也不去 |
[07:41] | Suit yourself. | 请自便 |
[07:42] | She’ll be here soon enough. | 她很快就到 |
[07:44] | After you. | 你先请 |
[08:18] | Where are the boats? | 船都到哪去了 |
[08:19] | Without ALIE, there’s no reason to be here. | 阿莉不在了 它们没理由还在这 |
[08:23] | According to Thelonious’ map, | 根据塞隆尼斯的地图 |
[08:25] | the lab is in the middle of the island, | 实验室在岛的中部 |
[08:28] | 5 miles straight ahead. | 正前方八公里处 |
[08:34] | You ok for that hike? | 你爬坡没问题吧 |
[08:36] | Try to keep up with me. | 到时别追不上我 |
[08:38] | Never thought I’d be here again. | 我从没想过还会回来 |
[08:40] | Ah, you shouldn’t have come. | 你就不该跟来 |
[08:42] | You’re not fooling anyone, Murphy. | 你骗不了大家 墨菲 |
[08:44] | You’re still a dick. | 你还是那个混蛋 |
[09:06] | Luna, Nyko, time to move. | 露娜 尼克 别耽搁 |
[09:23] | I said, let’s go. | 我说了 快走 |
[09:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:44] | ALIE’s rules– no frikdreina past this line. | 阿莉的规矩 异人不得越线 |
[09:49] | I’ve never crossed it. | 我从没越过这条线 |
[09:50] | Frikdreina? | 异人 |
[09:53] | Mutants. | 变异人 |
[09:55] | I never met a line I wouldn’t cross. | 我从没有越不过的线 |
[10:03] | All right, everyone. Let’s go. | 好了 各位 我们走吧 |
[10:05] | We have a long walk ahead of us. | 我们前面还有很多路要走 |
[10:16] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[10:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:27] | Drone? | 无人机 |
[10:28] | We should run. | 我们快跑 |
[10:29] | Why? What’s the penalty for crossing the line? | 为什么 越线有什么惩罚吗 |
[10:33] | – Run! – Run! | -快跑 -快跑 |
[10:35] | I thought you said ALIE was down. | 你不是说阿莉死了吗 |
[10:36] | She is. It’s probably automated. | 她死了 这可能是自动化的 |
[10:38] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[10:40] | I can’t keep up. | 我跟不上 |
[10:41] | I got you. Cover Luna. Cover Luna! | 我来帮你 掩护露娜 掩护露娜 |
[10:43] | Move! Move! | 快跑 |
[10:46] | I got her. Go, go, go, go, go. | 她交给我 快 快 快 |
[10:51] | – Get down. – Are you ok? | -趴下 -你还好吗 |
[10:58] | Luna, watch out this! | 露娜 小心 |
[11:00] | – Nyko, no! – You can’t help him. | -尼克 不 -你救不了他 |
[11:02] | – Nyko. Nyko! – It’s too late. | -尼克 尼克 -太迟了 |
[11:07] | No. | 不 |
[11:09] | Nyko. | 尼克 |
[11:11] | – Luna, take cover! – Nyko. No! No! | -露娜 快藏好 -尼克 不要死 |
[11:21] | Well, that took you 10 shots. | 你射了十次才打下这架 |
[11:23] | ALIE’s got dozens of drones. | 阿莉还有很多架无人机 |
[11:25] | Who do you think’s gonna run out of bullets first, huh? | 你认为谁会先用完子弹 |
[11:26] | Could we talk about why they’re still in the sky? | 我们来说说为什么这玩意还能飞 |
[11:32] | No. Where the hell’s Luna? | 不 露娜跑哪去了 |
[11:44] | They’re back. | 它们又来了 |
[11:45] | We can see that, Jackson. Here’s the deal. | 我们看的到 杰克逊 这样吧 |
[11:48] | If we don’t find Luna, | 如果找不到露娜 |
[11:49] | then everyone we know is gonna die in a wave of fire, | 那我们认识的所有人都会被辐射烧死 |
[11:51] | so we split up. | 所以我们分开行动 |
[11:53] | Murphy, Emori, Abby, go west. | 墨菲 艾默莉 艾比 你们往西 |
[11:55] | Wilson, Taggart. You got east. | 威尔森 塔格特 你们往东 |
[11:57] | Jackson and I will go north, | 杰克逊和我往北 |
[11:59] | and… Raven… | 然后雷文… |
[12:01] | – I like the beach. – Stay under the trees. | -我喜欢沙滩 -待在树下 |
[12:03] | You’re safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[12:04] | The rest of you do the same. | 你们剩下的人也留下 |
[12:06] | Let’s check in every 10. | 我们每十分钟联系一次 |
[12:07] | It’s still active. | 无人机还在动 |
[12:08] | One problem at a time, Raven. | 一样一样来 雷文 |
[12:10] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发 |
[12:12] | I’ll take up the back. | 我来殿后 |
[12:22] | We shouldn’t be in this forest, John. | 我们不该来这个树林 约翰 |
[12:24] | We need to cut our losses. | 我们需要及时止损 |
[12:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:28] | Hey, what are you not telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[12:31] | Just trust me. | 只要相信我 |
[12:33] | There are worst things on this island than drones. | 岛上还有比无人机更可怕的东西 |
[12:36] | We’re safer at your bunker. | 我们在你的地堡里更安全 |
[12:37] | It’s not stocked. | 那里没有吃的 |
[12:38] | I told you, I ate everything. | 我告诉过你 我当时全吃光了 |
[12:39] | So we restock it. | 那我们重新找吃的来 |
[12:41] | You said it was big enough for two. | 你说过那里能装得下两个人的 |
[12:44] | Is everything ok? | 你们还好吗 |
[12:46] | We need to keep moving. | 我们不能停 |
[13:09] | Is there a reason we’re meeting in the embassy? | 我们为什么要在使馆见面 |
[13:12] | – I would have thought– – Tell me the plan. | -我还以为… -告诉我计划 |
[13:15] | The plan? | 什么计划 |
[13:16] | It’s been 3 weeks since Clarke told me | 距离克拉克告诉我 |
[13:18] | Praimfaya would once again destroy our world. | 荣耀之火将再次毁灭世界已经三周了 |
[13:21] | Skaikru asked for time to find a solution. | 天空人说需要时间来找解决办法 |
[13:25] | What do you have to show for it? | 你们的办法呢 |
[13:26] | We’re still working on it. | 我们还在想 |
[13:28] | – Hopefully, with more time– – Enough. Echo. | -也许再多点时间 -够了 艾寇 |
[13:35] | Stephens, Bellamy, | 史蒂芬斯 贝拉米 |
[13:38] | are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[13:39] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:41] | Echo saw your people rebuilding your ship. | 艾寇发现你们的人在重建飞船 |
[13:43] | She captured these two hunting in my woods. | 她抓了这两个在我的森林里打猎的人 |
[13:46] | This one says it’s a shelter from the radiation. | 这个人说飞船可以躲避辐射 |
[13:53] | It’s a backup plan, nothing more. | 那只是备用计划 仅此而已 |
[13:56] | He said that, too, | 他也是这么说的 |
[13:58] | just before he told us that you have a nightblood. | 然后他告诉我们 你们手里有一名夜之血脉 |
[14:04] | It’s a good thing the flame’s been destroyed, | 火种被毁倒是件好事了 |
[14:06] | or I’d be worried you’re planning an ascension. | 否则我要担心你们在策划升天仪式了 |
[14:09] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[14:11] | We discovered that nightblood helps metabolize radiation. | 我们发现夜之血脉能代谢辐射 |
[14:16] | We’re investigating ways to create it for everyone, | 我们在研究如何制造它 |
[14:19] | turn everyone into nightbloods. | 让每个人都变成夜之血脉 |
[14:22] | So we can all survive. | 我们就都能活下来了 |
[14:23] | Blasphemy. | 亵渎神明 |
[14:25] | Nothing they tell us is true. | 他们满口谎言 |
[14:27] | This is. It’s not blasphemy. It’s–it’s science. | 这不是亵渎神明 这是科学 |
[14:31] | If nightblood can save lives, we should use it. | 如果夜之血脉能救命 我们就该利用它 |
[14:48] | No! No! No. | 不 不 不 |
[14:52] | Warriors don’t reveal their secrets. | 战士不会吐露他们的秘密 |
[14:57] | Truth is the first causality of war. | 真相是战争的第一导火索 |
[15:00] | If your motives were pure, | 如果你们动机单纯 |
[15:02] | you would’ve shared your plan with me. | 你们应当把计划告诉我们 |
[15:05] | Our alliance is broken. | 我们的联盟到此为止 |
[15:14] | No. | 不 |
[15:16] | Listen to me. No! No! | 听我说 不 不 |
[15:21] | No! | 不 |
[15:23] | No! | 不 |
[15:25] | No! | 不 |
[15:36] | I can’t believe you talked me into this. | 真不敢相信我会被你说服来干这个 |
[15:37] | Come on. You saw Clarke. | 得了吧 你也看到克拉克那样子了 |
[15:40] | She needs to chill out. We’re doing her a favor. | 她需要放松一下 我们是在帮她 |
[15:43] | Fire-suppression foam is almost gone, | 灭火泡沫基本上已经没了 |
[15:46] | but there should be enough left in the pipes for one shot. | 但管子里剩的应该还能喷一次 |
[15:51] | It’s gonna be epic. | 一定会很壮观的 |
[15:53] | I need something to pry the keypad open. | 我需要东西来把键盘撬开 |
[16:01] | Nice. | 很好 |
[16:04] | I already wrote the program. | 我已经写好了程序 |
[16:06] | It should only take a second. | 应该马上就好 |
[16:10] | Heh, remember the time we welded | 还记得我们把你爸爸的家具 |
[16:11] | Your dad’s furniture to the ceiling? | 焊在天花板上那次吗 |
[16:13] | That was a prank. | 那次真是太棒了 |
[16:16] | Uh, why does Clarke have a list of 100 names? | 为什么克拉克有份百人名单 |
[16:29] | Let’s go. She’s gonna be back any second. | 咱们走吧 她随时可能回来 |
[16:33] | -What is this? -Just put it away. | -这是什么 -别管了 |
[16:35] | Monty, talk to me. | 蒙蒂 告诉我 |
[16:37] | – Give it to me. – Hey, what– | -把它给我 -什么… |
[16:40] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[16:41] | I know you know something. | 我知道你知道内情 |
[16:44] | The ship will only save 100 people. | 飞船只能救一百个人 |
[16:48] | Guess Clarke made a list. | 我猜克拉克写了份名单 |
[16:56] | – You didn’t tell me? – Clarke has a plan. | -你没告诉我 -克拉克自有计划 |
[16:59] | Clarke lied to our faces. | 克拉克当着我们的面撒谎 |
[17:00] | She didn’t–didn’t tell you she was making a list. | 她没有告诉你她在写名单 |
[17:03] | – now you’re defending her? – What do you care? | -现在你却要维护她吗 -你在乎吗 |
[17:05] | You’ve made it clear you’re planning to die, | 你早就表明你做好了去死的准备 |
[17:07] | planning to leave me alone. | 准备丢下我一个人 |
[17:08] | Which is my choice, not Clarke’s. | 这是我的选择 不是克拉克的 |
[17:13] | She put herself on this list, by the way. | 而且她把自己放在了这份名单上 |
[17:15] | You still think it’s all good? | 你还觉得这没什么吗 |
[17:16] | Look. I’m sure she has a reason. | 我相信她这么做是有原因的 |
[17:19] | Ohh, Clarke’s deciding who’s worth saving. | 克拉克来决定谁值得被拯救 |
[17:21] | That–that is just great. | 真是 真是太棒了 |
[17:26] | Guess what, Monty. You’re not. | 你知道吗 蒙蒂 没有你 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:32] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[17:36] | Clarke thinks your expendable. | 克拉克觉得你是可以被牺牲的 |
[17:41] | Clarke, wait. | 克拉克 等等 |
[17:46] | Really? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:49] | I found your list. | 我发现了你的名单 |
[17:50] | I guess we know who really matters to you. | 看来我们知道到底谁对你来说重要了 |
[17:53] | J–Jasper– | 贾斯珀 |
[17:54] | You’re not god, Clarke. | 你不是上帝 克拉克 |
[17:55] | You don’t get to decide who lives or dies. | 你无权决定别人的生死 |
[17:57] | The list is a backup. We have a– | 这只是后备计划 我们有 |
[17:58] | Well, I guess you don’t mind if I tell everyone, then, right? | 那你大概不介意我告诉大家了 是吗 |
[18:00] | – Jasper, no. – Please– | -贾斯珀 不要 -拜托 |
[18:01] | People have a right to know that they’re working for nothing. | 人们有权知道他们的工作不会有回报 |
[18:03] | Is there a fire? Everything all right? | 着火了吗 一切都好吗 |
[18:06] | Not for you. | 对你来说不好 |
[18:08] | You’re not on the list. | 你不在名单上 |
[18:09] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[18:11] | Attention, Arkadia. | 方舟上的人 注意了 |
[18:12] | I have an announcement that could affect– | 我要宣布的事可能会影响… |
[18:19] | Jasper, you ok? Jasper. | 贾斯珀 你还好吗 贾斯珀 |
[18:22] | He broke into the Chancellor’s office. | 他闯进了总理的办公室 |
[18:23] | Lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[18:27] | I’m acting on the authority of Chancellor Kane. | 我在实行凯恩总理授予的权力 |
[18:30] | Take him into custody. | 把他关起来 |
[18:34] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[18:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:50] | – Monty, it– – Don’t. | -蒙蒂 这… -别了 |
[18:51] | Just…don’t. | 真的 别说了 |
[19:25] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[19:30] | No. | 不 |
[19:31] | Indra. Indr– | 因陀罗 因陀… |
[19:45] | Skairipa… | 天戮者… |
[20:33] | Monty– | 蒙蒂 |
[20:34] | Jasper’s fine, in case you care. | 贾斯珀没事 如果你关心的话 |
[20:37] | I do care. | 我确实关心 |
[20:39] | Can we talk in private, please? | 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[20:51] | It wasn’t easy making that list. | 列那个名单很艰难 |
[20:54] | I only had so many slots for engineers. | 我只有那么多位置留给工程师 |
[20:57] | You’re an apprentice. | 你是一名学徒 |
[20:58] | Jaha’s more knowledgeable about the ship. | 亚哈更了解这艘飞船 |
[21:00] | He’s more experienced, and Raven I– | 他更有经验 而雷文… |
[21:04] | That’s what you think this is about? | 你就是这么想这件事的吗 |
[21:07] | Clarke, I get why you didn’t put me on the list. | 克拉克 我理解你为什么没有把我写进名单 |
[21:11] | I may have even agreed with it. | 我甚至可能同意你这么做 |
[21:12] | It’s just, who are you? | 只是你是谁 |
[21:16] | When did you become this person? | 你什么时候变成了这样的人 |
[21:18] | I haven’t become anyone. | 我没有变成任何人 |
[21:21] | The Clarke I know wouldn’t be arresting her friends. | 我认识的克拉克不会逮捕自己的朋友 |
[21:24] | Kane agreed that we needed to keep this quiet. | 凯恩同意我们不声张此事 |
[21:27] | Kane isn’t here. That’s just an excuse. | 凯恩不在这里 这只是借口 |
[21:30] | You’re the one saying, you live and Harper dies. | 是你决定的 你活下来而哈珀要去死 |
[21:32] | You’re the one shock-batoning Jasper, then arresting him. | 你是那个用电棒电了贾斯珀还逮捕了他的人 |
[21:36] | You’re the one going too far | 你是那个走了极端 |
[21:37] | and using the same old justification– | 并仍然用着老一套说辞 |
[21:39] | “It’s all for my people.” | “一切都是为了我的人民”的人 |
[21:40] | It is. | 确实是 |
[21:43] | I know you think people will freak out, | 我知道你觉得大家会惊慌失措 |
[21:45] | but if you just tell everyone the truth, | 但如果你告诉所有人真相 |
[21:49] | maybe they’ll surprise you. | 也许他们的反应会出乎你的意料 |
[21:55] | Monty, it’s too risky. | 蒙蒂 这太冒险了 |
[22:00] | Jasper was right. | 贾斯珀是对的 |
[22:01] | You’re not God. | 你不是上帝 |
[22:15] | I have an announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[22:17] | Clarke Griffin has been lying to you. | 克拉克·格里芬一直在欺骗你们 |
[22:20] | No. | 不 |
[22:21] | Arkadia will only save 100 people. | 方舟领地只能救一百个人 |
[22:25] | Who thinks they made the list? | 谁能想到他们列了名单 |
[22:29] | “Abby Griffin, | 艾比·格里芬 |
[22:31] | “Eric Jackson, | 艾瑞克·杰克逊 |
[22:33] | “Thelonious Jaha, | 塞隆尼斯·亚哈 |
[22:36] | “Raven Reyes, | 雷文·雷耶斯 |
[22:38] | “Octavia Blake, | 奥克塔维亚·布莱克 |
[22:40] | “Jim Bruder, | 吉姆·布鲁德 |
[22:42] | “Heather David, | 海瑟·戴维 |
[22:44] | “Grazia Watson, | 格拉齐亚·沃森 |
[22:46] | “Danny Vertue, | 丹尼·维特 |
[22:48] | “Sarah Soderquist, | 萨拉·索德维斯特 |
[22:50] | “Susan Crawford, | 苏珊·克劳福德 |
[22:52] | Shelley Skerritt…” | 谢莉·斯凯里特 |
[23:04] | You can’t fly, but you can talk. | 你不能飞 但你能说话 |
[23:20] | Raven, report. Are you ok? | 雷文 回话 你还好吗 |
[23:24] | All good here. Worry about your damn self. | 一切都好 操心你自己吧 |
[23:35] | Luna no! You’ll get killed! | 露娜 不要 你会死的 |
[23:41] | Luna’s here. She’s heading for the boat. | 露娜在这 她在朝船走 |
[23:44] | Copy that, Raven. | 收到 雷文 |
[23:44] | Do whatever you can to stop her. | 尽你所能拦住她 |
[23:45] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上就来 |
[23:47] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[24:02] | I can’t let you leave. | 我不能让你走 |
[24:04] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[24:06] | I’ve heard that before. | 这话我之前听过了 |
[24:12] | So I am a prisoner. | 所以我是名囚犯 |
[24:16] | Your blood can save us, everyone. | 你的血能救我们所有人 |
[24:20] | Do you really think you deserve to be saved? | 你真的认为你值得被救吗 |
[24:24] | I know how you feel, ok? | 我明白你的感受 |
[24:26] | I get it, but it won’t always be like this. | 我理解 但不会永远这样的 |
[24:31] | You just have to keep fighting. | 你只是得坚持战斗 |
[24:34] | What if the fight is all we are? | 如果我们只剩下战斗呢 |
[24:37] | We torture, kill, betray. | 我们互相折磨 残杀 背叛 |
[24:42] | We pretend we’re more than that | 我们假装我们不只是那样 |
[24:42] | just to make ourselves feel better, | 只是为了让自己好受点 |
[24:45] | but it’s a lie. | 但这都是谎言 |
[24:49] | What about the child– | 那那个孩子呢 |
[24:52] | Adria? | 阿德里亚 |
[24:54] | Was she more than that? | 她是不是还有其他可能 |
[24:59] | Adria’s gone. | 阿德里亚死了 |
[25:01] | They’re all gone. | 他们都死了 |
[25:03] | But she was good, | 但她是个好孩子 |
[25:06] | wasn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[25:08] | There are others like her out there. | 这世上还有像她一样的人 |
[25:14] | Don’t you want to give them a chance? | 难道你不愿意给他们一次机会吗 |
[25:26] | You’re not a prisoner, Luna. | 你不是犯人 露娜 |
[25:29] | You have a choice. | 你可以选择 |
[25:35] | Raven, we can’t get to the beach. | 雷文 我们到不了岸边 |
[25:37] | Taking fire in the north woods. | 我们在北边树林受到攻击 |
[25:38] | Jackson’s hit. I’m low on ammo. | 杰克逊受伤 我没子弹了 |
[25:40] | Put pressure on it. | 压住 |
[25:41] | What do you mean, Jackson’s hit? | 什么意思 杰克逊受伤了吗 |
[25:42] | Is he ok? | 他还好吗 |
[25:43] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[25:44] | He took one in the arm, and we’re pinned down. | 他手臂中了一枪 现在我们被困住了 |
[25:45] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上就到 |
[25:46] | Luna’s the priority! | 以露娜为重 |
[25:48] | Nothing’s more important than her. | 什么都比不上她重要 |
[25:54] | We need to help them. Luna, please. | 我们得帮他们 露娜 求求你 |
[25:57] | I know what to do, but my leg– | 我知道该怎么做 但是我的腿… |
[26:01] | Look. I can’t do it myself. | 我自己做不到 |
[26:08] | What do I need to do? | 要我做什么 |
[26:16] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[26:18] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[26:19] | If you can get it, I can hack it. | 只要你能拿到它 我就能破解 |
[26:40] | Run. Luna! Use the trees! | 跑 露娜 借用树林 |
[26:54] | Run, Luna! Go! Go, go, go! | 快跑 露娜 快跑 |
[27:06] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[27:07] | Still taking fire. | 还在被扫射 |
[27:08] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就到 |
[27:09] | Save your friends. | 救你的朋友 |
[27:12] | I just need to access its core programming. | 我只需要连接到它的核心程序 |
[27:19] | The drones are protecting ALIE’s facilities like guard dogs. | 无人机就像看门狗在保护阿莉的地盘 |
[27:22] | Can you stop them? | 你能让它们停下吗 |
[27:25] | We need you, Abby. | 我们需要你 艾比 |
[27:27] | Yeah. There must be a way. | 能 肯定有办法 |
[27:29] | We can see you. | 我们能看到你们了 |
[27:35] | I can’t see it. | 我看不到它 |
[27:37] | I’ll draw its fire. | 我来吸引它的火力 |
[27:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:39] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你这是自寻死路 |
[27:41] | When they come for me, shoot them. | 它们冲我开火的时候 你们朝它们开火 |
[27:44] | – Over here. – Abby… | -这里 -艾比 |
[27:51] | Abby, run! | 艾比 快跑 |
[28:01] | The drones just fell out of the sky. | 无人机刚刚从天上掉下来了 |
[28:04] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[28:06] | I happened. | 我干的 |
[28:08] | Now get your asses back to the boat. | 现在快回船这里来 |
[28:09] | Luna’s here. Over. | 露娜在这里 完毕 |
[28:18] | Luna. | 露娜 |
[28:23] | It’s not your blood that defines you. | 定义你的不是你的血液 |
[28:34] | I didn’t survive the Ice Nation just to die | 从冰之国活下来的我 |
[28:37] | because you think I’m not good enough. | 却要因为你觉得我不够好而死 |
[28:39] | Riley, you’re smart, but you were training | 莱利 你很聪明 但是你受训 |
[28:41] | to be a guard on the Ark. | 成为方舟上的守卫 |
[28:43] | We only need so many soldiers. | 我们已经有够多的士兵了 |
[28:44] | You’re telling me that Darcy is more qualified than me? | 你是说达西比我更有资格吗 |
[28:48] | She’s a trainee, too, | 她也只是训练生 |
[28:49] | and I’m a hell of a lot better shot, no offense. | 我显然比她更强 无意冒犯 |
[28:52] | I know this is hard to take in, | 我知道这很难让人接受 |
[28:54] | but to ensure the survival of the human race, | 但为了保证人类的生存 |
[28:57] | the list had to be weighted towards young women | 名单里需要保留一定比重的 |
[28:59] | how can have children. | 可以生育的年轻女性 |
[29:00] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[29:01] | It’s because she can have kids? | 是因为她能生孩子 |
[29:03] | How’s that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[29:04] | It’s not fair. It’s smart. | 不公平 但是明智的 |
[29:06] | Yeah? What about Harper? | 是吗 那哈珀呢 |
[29:12] | There’s a chance she could be a drain on medical resources. | 她可能会消耗我们的药物储备 |
[29:16] | Well, I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[29:18] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[29:20] | Your dad. | 你爸爸 |
[29:23] | You went into her medical records? | 你查了她的医疗记录 |
[29:25] | You’re condemning me for an illness that I might have someday? | 你因为我未来可能会患病而盼我死刑 |
[29:29] | I had to consider all variables. | 我得考虑所有的因素 |
[29:31] | That’s rich for a person who put herself on the list. | 把自己放在名单上 考虑得确实挺多 |
[29:33] | And Bellamy Blake? Come on. | 还有贝拉米·布莱克 拜托 |
[29:35] | Of course Clarke and Bellamy should be included. | 克拉克和贝拉米当然要在名单里了 |
[29:42] | Strong leadership is essential for survival. | 要生存必须要有强有力的领袖 |
[29:47] | All right. You don’t like the list. | 好 你们不喜欢名单 |
[29:56] | Consider it shredded. | 那就当它不存在 |
[29:59] | Now, we can keep fighting each other and die, | 现在我们可以继续内斗至死 |
[30:02] | or we can work together and give everyone a shot at survival, | 或者我们一起努力 给所有人生存的希望 |
[30:08] | your choice. | 你们自己决定 |
[30:09] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[30:10] | We hold a lottery, randomly choose the 100 people to survive, | 我们搞个抽签 随机选一百个人 |
[30:16] | but you have to work for it every day. | 但你们必须为此每天工作 |
[30:18] | You don’t show up for your assignments, | 你不出现完成自己的工作 |
[30:21] | you can’t be in the lottery, | 你就不能参加抽签 |
[30:23] | and when the time comes, we’ll collect the names, | 到那时候 我们会统计名字 |
[30:27] | and we draw. | 然后抽签 |
[30:30] | Good? | 好吗 |
[30:32] | Good? | 好吗 |
[30:35] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[30:37] | Now, that radiation shield is ready. | 现在辐射防护网已经好了 |
[30:41] | Who’s gonna help me put it in place? | 谁帮我一起把它放到位 |
[30:46] | Let’s get it done. | 我们开工 |
[30:52] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[30:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:59] | Helping. | 帮忙 |
[31:01] | I’m not trying to undermine you, Clarke. | 我没有要破坏你的威信 克拉克 |
[31:03] | You have to know that a random lottery is risky. | 你得知道随机抽签的风险性很大 |
[31:06] | We could end up with no doctors, no engineers. | 我们可能最后没有医生 也没有工程师 |
[31:09] | You saw that we have to give them something to fight for. | 你也看到了 我们要给他们为之奋斗的东西 |
[31:11] | We can’t tell people they have no value. | 我们不能告诉大家他们没有价值 |
[31:14] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是那个意思 |
[31:15] | That’s what they heard. | 但在他们耳中就是这个意思 |
[31:20] | The list was pragmatic, | 名单的确很实用 |
[31:23] | but the people need to feel like they have a say in their fate. | 但大家总得给自己的命运讨个说法 |
[31:28] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[31:44] | Faster, Helios! | 再快一点 赫利欧斯 |
[32:17] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[32:47] | It’s over, Octavia. Don’t fight it. | 结束了 奥克塔维亚 别挣扎了 |
[32:50] | Roan wants you alive. Come quietly. | 罗恩要你的活口 乖乖过来 |
[32:53] | That’ll happen. | 没门 |
[33:20] | Doesn’t have to be this way. | 没必要这样的 |
[33:22] | It does. You made sure of that. | 有必要 都是你的杰作 |
[33:58] | I said, I wanted you alive. | 我说了 我要你的活口 |
[35:08] | I shouldn’t have locked you up. | 我不该把你关起来 |
[35:10] | I thought it was the only choice I had. | 我以为我只有这个选择 |
[35:13] | It was the only choice you gave yourself. | 是你让自己只有这个选择 |
[35:18] | If you think you have the best idea, | 如果你觉得自己有最好的办法 |
[35:22] | you have to convince people, | 你得说服大家 |
[35:24] | not lie to them | 而不是骗他们 |
[35:27] | or lock them up. | 或者把他们关起来 |
[35:31] | That doesn’t matter now. | 都无所谓了 |
[35:33] | Monty read the list over the radio. | 蒙蒂用广播把名单读了一遍 |
[35:36] | Everyone knows everything. | 大家都知道了 |
[35:38] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[35:40] | You were giving Jaha a run for his money there, | 你以前还给亚哈颜色看 |
[35:43] | Jaha lite. | 小版亚哈 |
[35:46] | You know, he used to be everything that I hated. | 我以前非常讨厌他 |
[35:52] | Maybe he was keeping us together. | 或许他只是为了让我们团结在一起 |
[35:57] | When Jaha’s looking reasonable, | 当亚哈显得有道理 |
[36:00] | it’s time to reassess. | 就是时候重新评估了 |
[36:05] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:09] | You know, someday when all this is over, | 等某一天这一切都结束了 |
[36:15] | you’re gonna realize | 你就会发现 |
[36:18] | that foam bit was funny. | 这一切真是有趣 |
[36:29] | We getting close, Dr. Griffin? | 我们快到了吗 格里芬医生 |
[36:32] | It’s just through there. | 只要穿过那里 |
[36:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:40] | Luna, I’m sorry about Nyko. | 露娜 尼克的事我很遗憾 |
[36:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:46] | Hey, about, uh, what happened at the beach, | 岸边的时候 |
[36:50] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | Careful, Reyes. | 小心啊 小雷雷 |
[36:55] | Emorems already got dibs on me. | 我已经被艾默莉钓走了 |
[37:11] | Uh, small question. | 一个小问题 |
[37:14] | Alie had a security system to protect this thing, right? | 阿莉的安保系统就为了保护这玩意吗 |
[37:17] | Any idea what she was protecting it from? | 知道她主要防什么吗 |
[37:20] | Let’s hope we don’t find out. | 但愿我们不知道 |
[37:23] | Just in case, Raven, get the drones back into the sky. | 以防万一 雷文 让无人机回到天上 |
[37:31] | Auxiliary power initiated. | 备用电源接入 |
[38:08] | Not bad, Becca. | 真不赖 贝卡 |
[38:20] | Doesn’t matter what we do. | 无论我们做什么 |
[38:23] | Always end up here– the brink of war. | 总是会走到这一步 战争边缘 |
[38:27] | Abby’s on the island. | 艾比在岛上 |
[38:29] | She’ll find a cure. I know she will. | 她会找到办法 我知道她能做到 |
[38:37] | We will get through this. | 我们能挺过去的 |
[38:51] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[38:55] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[38:58] | We’re bringing you home. | 我们带你们回家 |
[39:01] | Your ship is shelter from Praimfaya, | 你们的飞船可以抵抗荣耀之火 |
[39:03] | so I intend to take it. | 所以我要夺走它 |
[39:08] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必如此 |
[39:11] | We can find a solution together. | 我们能一起找到解决办法 |
[39:13] | That time has passed. | 时机已过 |
[39:15] | Get them ready to march. | 准备带他们行军 |
[39:16] | Octavia will get there first. | 奥克塔维亚会先赶到 |
[39:20] | She’ll warn them you’re coming. You’ll lose. | 她会提醒他们你们的动向 你们会输 |
[39:55] | She wouldn’t be taken alive. | 她不愿被活捉 |
[40:00] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:01] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:06] | It was a good death. | 她死得很光荣 |
[40:17] | Oh, my–no! | 我的…不 |
[40:22] | No! | 不 |
[40:25] | No! | 不 |
[40:29] | No! | 不 |
[40:32] | No! | 不 |
[41:09] | Helios. | 赫利欧斯 |
[41:35] | Helios, take me home. | 赫利欧斯 带我回家 |