时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Something’s coming, | 它正在逼近 |
[00:04] | something unlike anything we’ve seen before. | 不同于我们之前所见的任何东西 |
[00:07] | The wave of radiation | 一波又一波的辐射 |
[00:08] | will kill everything in its path. | 会杀死所经之处的所有东西 |
[00:11] | We didn’t treat her. | 我们没有治疗她 |
[00:12] | Her body’s rejecting the radiation on its own. | 她的身体自己在抵抗辐射 |
[00:15] | There’s only one variable that separates luna from the others. | 露娜和其他人只有一点不同 |
[00:18] | Nightblood. | 夜之血脉 |
[00:19] | I should be going to the island to make nightblood. | 我真正该做的是去岛上制造夜之血脉 |
[00:21] | If Jaha’s right and Becca created Nightblood there, | 如果亚哈是对的 贝卡创造了夜之血脉 |
[00:24] | they’ll find her records, | 那他们就能找到她的纪录 |
[00:26] | and all they have to do is reverse-engineer it from Luna. | 他们只需要对露娜的夜之血脉做逆向工程处理 |
[00:29] | And everyone lives. | 每个人都能活下去 |
[00:30] | If they can get it done before the radiation gets here. | 除非他们能够在辐射扩散到这里之前搞定 |
[00:34] | I guess we’d better finish the ship. | 我看我们还是尽快修好飞船吧 |
[00:36] | He told us that you have a Nightblood. | 他告诉我们 你们手里有一名夜之血脉 |
[00:38] | Nightblood helps metabolize radiation. | 夜之血脉能代谢辐射 |
[00:40] | We’re investigating ways to create it for everyone, | 我们在研究如何制造它 |
[00:42] | so we can all survive. | 我们就都能活下来了 |
[00:43] | Roan wants you alive. Come quietly. | 罗恩要你的活口 乖乖过来 |
[00:45] | That’ll happen. | 没门 |
[00:53] | Skaikru made me murder my entire family. | 天空人害我杀了我全家人 |
[00:57] | No! | 不 |
[01:01] | We’re bringing you home. | 我们带你们回家 |
[01:03] | Your ship is shelter from Praimfaya, | 你们的飞船可以抵抗荣耀之火 |
[01:06] | so I intend to take it. | 所以我要夺走它 |
[01:14] | Computer, show me the radiation detection software | 电脑 用VHDL语言给我展示 |
[01:17] | available for the drone fleet in VHDL. | 无人机队可用的辐射探测软件 |
[01:25] | God, Becca was good. | 天啊 贝卡真厉害 |
[01:27] | Nightblood was designed to help the human body | 夜之血脉被设计成在帮助人体 |
[01:28] | not reject the AI and protect it | 不排斥人工智能的同时 |
[01:30] | against radiation emitted from the device. | 还帮助人体抵御设备发出的辐射 |
[01:33] | That’s why it saved Luna. | 这就是露娜得救的原因 |
[01:35] | That’s why it’ll save us all | 也是我们都能得救的原因 |
[01:37] | if we can figure out how she made these cells combine. | 只要我们能搞明白她怎样让这些细胞融合的 |
[01:42] | Looks like Becca was experimenting | 看来贝卡实验的时候用到了 |
[01:43] | with perfluorochemicals, oxygenators, | 全氟化合物和氧合器 |
[01:46] | the building block of artificial blood. | 也就是人造血的构件 |
[01:47] | I know what they are, Jackson, | 我知道它们是什么 杰克逊 |
[01:49] | but I’m not seeing that here. | 但我这里并没有看到那些 |
[01:51] | Abby, what if we came all this way for nothing? | 艾比 会不会我们一路过来都是无用功 |
[01:55] | What if we can’t figure it out? | 如果我们解不出来怎么办 |
[01:57] | We can do this, Jackson. | 我们能找到的 杰克逊 |
[01:59] | We know that Becca figured it out. | 我们知道贝卡曾经成功过 |
[02:01] | Luna’s proof of that. | 露娜就是证明 |
[02:02] | If it’s not in the database, | 如果不在数据库里 |
[02:04] | we reverse-engineer it from Luna’s blood. | 我们就用露娜的血做逆向工程求解 |
[02:11] | I need a new sample. Where’s Luna? | 我需要新样本 露娜在哪 |
[02:13] | She’s sleeping, and we should let her. | 她在睡觉 我们该让她休息 |
[02:17] | We’ve taken too much already. | 我们已经取了很多血了 |
[02:18] | – Her body needs time– – We don’t have time! | -她的身体需要时间… -我们没时间 |
[02:25] | Wait. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 等下 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[02:29] | Help me rerun the molecular valence test on Sample 7. | 帮我重新给7号样本做分子价测试 |
[02:33] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[02:36] | Abby, listen to this. | 艾比 听一下 |
[02:38] | According to the record, Becca first developed | 根据记录 贝卡最初是 |
[02:40] | what we know as Nightblood for the Eligius Mining Company. | 为埃利吉乌斯矿业公司开发的所谓的夜之血脉 |
[02:45] | Mining? | 矿业 |
[02:46] | Long duration space missions. | 因为长时间的太空作业 |
[02:49] | Criminals were put into hypersleep | 让罪犯们休眠并向他们 |
[02:51] | and given Nightblood to protect against solar radiation. | 植入夜之血脉以便抵抗太阳辐射 |
[02:56] | Nice of her to share that | 她能将这些分享给 |
[02:57] | with our ancestors on the Ark. | 我们方舟上的先人们真好 |
[03:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:02] | The Nightblood protein chains are broken. | 夜之血脉的蛋白链是断开的 |
[03:09] | How did she get them to bind to the blood cells? | 她到底如何让它们跟血细胞结合的 |
[03:13] | I thought you hated Molecular Biology. | 我还以为你讨厌分子生物学 |
[03:22] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[03:28] | She’s seizing. | 她在抽搐 |
[03:31] | – Ok. – Grab her neck. | -好了 -扶住她的脖子 |
[03:32] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 |
[03:35] | On her side, on her side. | 让她侧躺 让她侧躺 |
[03:36] | I got it. I got it. | 好了 好了 |
[03:38] | I have a reaper stick in my bag. | 我包里有麻醉剂 |
[03:39] | Get it. Hurry. | 快去拿 |
[03:41] | Ok. Baby. Ok, honey. | 好了 挺住 |
[03:45] | – Hold her. – I got her. | -扶好她 -扶好了 |
[03:56] | Ok. | 没事了 |
[05:23] | All right. This is the last batch of moonshine. | 好了 这是最后一批酒 |
[05:29] | Feels a little light. | 感觉有点轻 |
[05:30] | Your hunters are slipping. | 你们的猎人耍小聪明 |
[05:32] | I can only dry what they bring me. | 他们在给我的东西里注了水 |
[05:37] | Hey, any word from Jaha? Did they find Bellamy’s unit? | 亚哈有信没 有没有找到贝拉米的小组 |
[05:40] | Yeah. They’re back, and we forgot to tell you. | 找到了 他们回来了 忘记告诉你了 |
[05:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:52] | How light were we? | 又轻了多少 |
[05:54] | Always so serious. | 你总是那么严肃 |
[05:57] | Better. Don’t worry. | 好多了 别担心 |
[05:59] | The earth will be more generous next time. | 大自然下次会更慷概的 |
[06:02] | See you then. | 那么再见了 |
[06:04] | Hey, wait. Uh… | 等等 |
[06:09] | Did you charge the radio | 你在这里的时候 |
[06:11] | that I gave you when you were here? | 我给你一台无线电 你充电了吗 |
[06:13] | Yes, like you told me to. | 充了 照你交代的 |
[06:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:18] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[06:19] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[06:21] | She just stopped breathing. | 她刚停止了呼吸 |
[06:22] | Ok. Get her on the table now. | 把她放到桌子上 |
[06:25] | There’s a stab wound in her belly. | 她肚子上有一处刺伤 |
[06:26] | She’s soaked in blood. | 浑身都是血 |
[06:30] | Ok. First things first. | 好 第一件事 |
[06:33] | 1, 2, 3, 4… | 一 二 三 四 |
[06:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:37] | How did this happen to her? | 她怎么会这样 |
[06:38] | Ilian kom Trishanakru. | 光林人伊利安 |
[06:41] | 1, 2… | 一 二… |
[06:42] | I was on my way home from Polis when I found her. | 我在从波利斯回家的路上发现了她 |
[07:08] | Ok. Get her to medical now. | 好了 现在抬她进医务室 |
[07:13] | Getting her here saved her life. Thank you. | 带她回这里救了她的命 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, shh, it’s ok. | 别说话 都没事了 |
[07:20] | It’s ok. You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[07:23] | Octavia, you’ve lost a lot of blood, | 奥克塔维亚 你刚失血过多 |
[07:25] | but you’re home now. | 但你现在回家了 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你 |
[07:31] | Azgeda’s coming. | 阿兹哥达人要来了 |
[07:34] | What’s she talking about? | 她说什么 |
[07:36] | I– | 我… |
[07:37] | Azgeda is coming. Army…marching. | 阿兹哥达人要来了 军队要来了 |
[07:41] | Octavia, hey, hey, hey, stay with me. | 奥克塔维亚 别晕过去 |
[07:45] | War is here. | 要开战了 |
[07:51] | Take her. Go. | 抬她过去 快 |
[07:54] | Ok. 3, 2, 1. | 准备好 三 二 一 |
[07:56] | Got her? | 好了 |
[07:58] | Start an I.V., blood and fluids, | 给她静脉注射 输血输液 |
[08:00] | and–and get a suture kit ready. | 准备好缝合包 |
[08:04] | Hey, I have to do this, but get Kane on the radio. | 我得做手术 帮我无线电联系凯恩 |
[08:07] | Find out exactly what’s going on. | 搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[08:08] | On it. | 明白 |
[08:10] | Harper, hey, look at me. | 哈珀 看着我 |
[08:13] | Convene the guard. | 集合警卫 |
[08:14] | Miller’s dad is ranking officer. | 米勒的爸爸是高级军官 |
[08:15] | If Azgeda’s coming, we need to plan our defense, ok? | 如果阿兹哥达要打来 我们要拟定防御计划 |
[08:18] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去的 |
[08:19] | – Ok. – Niylah, I could use the help. | -好 -奈拉 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:36] | Ok. We station gunners along the wall. | 我们沿着外墙布置枪手 |
[08:38] | That way, we can thin their numbers | 这样 我们就能在他们 |
[08:39] | before they get a chance to close the distance. | 有机会接近我们前削减他们的人数 |
[08:41] | And when they get close? | 他们接近我们之后呢 |
[08:43] | Hydrazine. | 联氨 |
[08:44] | We buried what was left in the engines when we landed. | 我们着陆时把发动机里的剩下的这玩意埋了 |
[08:46] | It’s being dug up right now. | 我们正在挖 |
[08:47] | We’re gonna pour it into the trenches. | 我们会把联氨倒在战壕里 |
[08:49] | – Hey, how is she? – Strong. | -她怎么样了 -挺住了 |
[08:51] | Listen. All we have to do is spread it | 听着 我们只需要把联氨 |
[08:53] | in front of the outer wall. | 倒在外墙之外 |
[08:54] | Then when the army gets close– | 然后当他们的军队靠近时 |
[08:56] | – We light them up. – That’s right. | -我们就点火烧他们 -没错 |
[08:57] | You want to light a fire outside the ship | 你是想在我们刚花了一个月 |
[08:59] | We just spent the last month getting ready? | 修好的飞船的外面点火吗 |
[09:01] | That’s not happening. | 这样不行 |
[09:02] | Any word from Kane? | 有没有凯恩的消息 |
[09:04] | No, but Jaha found the cargo truck 12 hours out, | 没有 亚哈在十二小时前发现了装货卡车 |
[09:09] | no sign of Bellamy or Stephens. | 但没找到贝拉米或史蒂芬斯 |
[09:16] | I have to speak to Roan. | 我要跟罗恩谈谈 |
[09:17] | Something happened, some sort of misunderstanding. | 一定是有什么误会之类的 |
[09:21] | Clarke, if he wanted to talk, | 克拉克 如果他想谈 |
[09:22] | he wouldn’t be coming with his army. | 他就不会带着军队过来 |
[09:23] | Right, but there’s only one way to get here from Polis. | 没错 但从波利斯来这里只有一条路 |
[09:27] | – I’ll ride out and meet him. – Are you– | -我会过去见他 -你是要… |
[09:29] | No, absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[09:31] | Actually, that might work. | 其实 这可能管用 |
[09:34] | Monty, what are you talking about? | 蒙蒂 你在说什么 |
[09:36] | The Ice Nation thinks they have the element of surprise, | 冰之国以为会打我们个措手不及 |
[09:38] | but, thanks to Octavia, we do. | 但多亏了奥克塔维亚 该我们才对 |
[09:41] | Pike showed us how valuable that can be. | 派克向我们展示过这样的威力 |
[09:43] | You’re citing pike? | 你是在说派克吗 |
[09:46] | As awful as that sounds, | 我知道这听上去很糟 |
[09:50] | yes. | 但是是的 |
[10:42] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:43] | Little late for that. | 太迟了 |
[11:20] | Ok. We got their attention. | 好 我们吸引到他们注意力了 |
[11:22] | Remember, no one fires unless fired upon. | 记住除非对方主动攻击 否则不准开火 |
[11:25] | The radiation’s our enemy, not the Ice Nation. | 我们的敌人是辐射 不是冰之国 |
[11:53] | Your move, Wanheda. | 该你了 瓦黑达 |
[12:06] | 10 minutes. That’s all I ask. | 我只需要十分钟 |
[12:16] | Wait. Where’s she going? | 等等 她要去哪 |
[12:19] | What if it’s a trap? | 如果是陷阱怎么办 |
[12:22] | It is a trap. | 就是陷阱 |
[12:23] | We’re already in it. | 而我们已经身陷其中 |
[12:30] | Ok, shooters. | 各位射手 |
[12:30] | They’re moving towards the cave. Let the king go. | 他们在朝着洞走 让国王过去 |
[12:41] | Wait a second. Who’s still targeting? | 等一下 是谁还在瞄准 |
[12:49] | Damn it, what are you doing, Riley? | 该死 你在干什么 莱利 |
[12:52] | Your target is the army. | 你的目标是军队 |
[12:54] | Clarke is negotiating with their king. | 克拉克正在跟他们的国王谈判 |
[12:55] | Stop targeting. Over. Riley, respond. | 停止瞄准 莱利 收到回复 |
[13:01] | Negotiating with these people is a waste of time. | 跟这帮人谈判只是在浪费时间 |
[13:04] | We have the high ground. We have the guns. | 我们已经占据了高地 我们有枪 |
[13:08] | We should just take them out. | 我们应该直接拿下他们 |
[13:10] | Negative. We stick to the plan. | 反对 我们按计划行事 |
[13:12] | You really think ice nation gives a damn about your plan? | 你真觉得冰之国的人会管你们的计划吗 |
[13:16] | I have a clear shot on the king. | 我一枪就能杀了国王 |
[13:18] | This is a tinder box. One shot, and we’ll be at war. | 这太危险了 一开枪我们就开战了 |
[13:23] | If you do this, it will be a massacre. | 如果你这么做 将成为一场屠杀 |
[13:27] | You need to stand down right now. | 停下 马上 |
[13:30] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[13:38] | He shouldn’t be here, | 他不该来这的 |
[13:39] | not after what they did to him. | 他们那样对待过他 |
[13:44] | Ok. The king is clear. | 好了 国王安全了 |
[13:47] | Archers, the first gunshot you hear, | 弓箭手 只要一听到枪响 |
[13:50] | loose your arrows. | 就放箭 |
[13:51] | Infantry, on my command, scatter and climb. | 步兵 我一下令 就散开爬上去 |
[13:53] | Kill till there’s no one left. | 把他们全杀光 |
[13:56] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[13:57] | They knew you were coming. | 他们知道你们要来 |
[14:01] | We have thousands of rounds. | 我们有上千枚子弹 |
[14:04] | You’ll be the ones with no one left. | 被杀光的会是你们 |
[14:06] | Then let’s hope no one shoots. | 那我们就祈祷没人开枪吧 |
[14:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:13] | They thought they had the element of surprise, | 他们自以为出其不意 |
[14:16] | but we did. | 但我们才是 |
[14:20] | Someone warned them. | 有人提醒了他们 |
[14:23] | You think it was Octavia? | 你觉得是奥克塔维亚 |
[14:26] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[14:48] | I have to warn them. | 我得提醒他们 |
[14:50] | You did. | 你已经提醒过了 |
[14:51] | Skaikru soldiers went to meet Roan’s army. | 天空人的士兵前去会罗恩的军队了 |
[14:58] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这里的 |
[15:00] | A man brought you- trishanakru. | 一个光林人把你带回来的 |
[15:04] | You’re lucky. If he hadn’t have found you– | 你很幸运 如果他没发现你… |
[15:07] | Ilian. | 伊利安 |
[15:42] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[15:44] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[15:49] | Abby, oh, something happened. | 艾比 刚刚发生了一些事情 |
[15:53] | Raven, you had a seizure. | 雷文 你刚刚癫痫发作了 |
[15:57] | We need to do a brain scan. | 我们得扫描你的大脑 |
[16:00] | Jackson, she’s awake. | 杰克逊 她醒了 |
[16:05] | Seizure? | 癫痫 |
[16:08] | No. No. That– | 不 不 那是… |
[16:11] | It was like my brain was operating with such– | 就像是我的大脑… |
[16:15] | with such intensity. | 在如此急速地运转 |
[16:17] | It was so real, like I was space-walking again, | 那么真实 我像是又在太空漫步 |
[16:21] | zero “G” with no suit. | 在零重力下 没穿宇航服 |
[16:27] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有疯 |
[16:28] | No. No one thinks you are. | 没有人这么认为 |
[16:30] | Weightlessness. | 失重 |
[16:34] | Abby, what happened when you tried | 艾比 当你试图把夜之血脉的蛋白质和 |
[16:36] | to get the nightblood protein to bond with Luna’s DNA? | 露娜的DNA结合在一起的时候 结果如何 |
[16:39] | The structure of the RNA fell apart. | RNA的结构四分五裂 |
[16:44] | – Why? – Abby, she just had a seizure. | -怎么了 -艾比 她刚刚癫痫发作 |
[16:46] | Because I think I know why Becca | 我想我知道贝卡为什么 |
[16:49] | couldn’t make it work in this lab. | 没法在这里制造夜之血脉了 |
[16:50] | Computer, show me prototype nightblood | 电脑 展示夜之血脉RNA |
[16:52] | RNA binding in a zero-g environment. | 在零重力环境下结合的模拟 |
[17:12] | It would work. | 会成功的 |
[17:15] | Simulation complete. | 模拟完成 |
[17:17] | You hallucination told you this? | 这都是你的幻觉告诉你的吗 |
[17:18] | Yes. When I imagined I was weightless, | 没错 当我想象自己失重的时候 |
[17:21] | my neurons must have been firing faster | 我的神经元一定比 |
[17:23] | than my conscious mind could process. | 我意识清醒的时候更活跃 |
[17:26] | Communicating through your subconscious. | 你在用潜意识思考 |
[17:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:30] | How do we simulate zero gravity in a laboratory environment? | 我们怎么才能在实验室里模拟出零重力环境来 |
[17:35] | We can’t. It’s impossible. | 我们做不到的 不可能的 |
[17:56] | It’s impossible on earth. | 在地球上不可能 |
[17:59] | ALIE said that Becca went to space | 阿莉说贝卡回太空 |
[18:00] | looking for a more secure environment to get away from her, | 是为了找一个远离她的更安全的环境 |
[18:03] | but I don’t think that was the reason at all. | 但我认为这并不是真正的原因 |
[18:05] | I think she went to space to make nightblood. | 我认为她回太空是为了制造夜之血脉 |
[18:09] | Raven, how does that help us? | 雷文 这对我们有什么用呢 |
[18:11] | It’s not as though we can go back into space. | 说得好像我们能回到太空一样 |
[18:14] | Wanna bet? | 要打个赌吗 |
[18:17] | Computer, | 电脑 |
[18:19] | open interior blast and launch doors. | 打开内部发射门 |
[19:12] | Who wants to go for a ride? | 谁想来兜个风 |
[19:27] | The wait is killing me. | 等死我了 |
[19:28] | Relax. They should be at the cave by now. | 放松 他们现在应该到山洞了 |
[19:31] | Besides, it’s not like we have another option. | 而且 我们也没有别的选择 |
[19:35] | We have to give Clarke time. | 我们得给克拉克时间 |
[19:37] | All units, radio check. | 所有单位 用对讲机报道 |
[19:39] | Unit one. | 第一小队 |
[19:40] | Unit one–check. | 第一小队报道 |
[19:42] | Unit two. | 第二小队 |
[19:44] | Unit two. Riley, where are you? | 第二小队 莱利 你在哪里 |
[19:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:55] | Costa, you got eyes on Riley? | 科斯塔 你看到莱利了吗 |
[19:57] | Went to take a leak. | 刚刚撒尿去了 |
[19:59] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. Not long. | 不知道 没多久 |
[20:02] | Did he leave his rifle? | 他把枪留下了吗 |
[20:05] | Negative. Took it with him. | 没有 他带着了 |
[20:08] | Left his radio though. | 但留下了对讲机 |
[20:13] | Maybe he went home. | 也许他回家了 |
[20:15] | Or he’s headed to that cave to execute | 也许他去了山洞准备杀掉 |
[20:17] | the king of the people that made him a slave. | 那些奴役他的家伙的国王 |
[20:21] | Any other choices I’m missing? | 还有别的可能吗 |
[20:25] | Wait. You’ll never make it past that army. | 等等 你没法穿过军队的 |
[20:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:30] | Stopping a war. | 阻止战争 |
[20:36] | Monty, what are you doing? | 蒙蒂 你在干什么 |
[20:37] | Maintain your position. Repeat–maintain your position. | 待在原地 重复 待在原地 |
[20:46] | I suppose you think you’ve got us | 我想你以为如你所愿 |
[20:47] | right where you want us. | 猜中了我们的想法 |
[20:49] | Roan, we’re allies. What are we doing? | 罗恩 我们是盟友 这是干什么 |
[20:52] | We had a deal. You broke it. | 我们有协议 但你没遵守 |
[20:55] | I broke it? | 我们遵守 |
[20:58] | You nearly killed Octavia. | 你差点杀了奥克塔维亚 |
[21:01] | You’re holding Bellamy and our chancellor hostage. | 你劫持了贝拉米和我们的总理 |
[21:04] | You marched an army here to do what, exactly? | 你进军这里到底为了什么 |
[21:07] | Why would you kill us when you know | 你明知我们反正很快就要死了 |
[21:09] | we’re all gonna die soon, anyway? | 为什么还要下杀手 |
[21:12] | We’re not here to kill you, Clarke. | 我们不是来杀你的 克拉克 |
[21:14] | We’re here to take your ship, | 我们是来占领你的飞船的 |
[21:17] | a ship you restored to save your people, not mine. | 你修复好飞船是为了救你的人民 不是我的 |
[21:21] | That ship is a backup plan. | 飞船只是后备计划 |
[21:24] | It’ll hold 100 people tops. | 最多只能容纳一百人 |
[21:26] | Then you won’t mind if we take it. | 那就别介意被我们占领了 |
[21:34] | Before you took him hostage, | 在你劫持他之前 |
[21:36] | did Kane tell you about the nightblood solution? | 凯恩跟你说过夜之血脉这个办法吗 |
[21:38] | He tried. | 他试过 |
[21:40] | Sounds to me like you’re making the next commander, | 在我听来 你像是准备安排下一任司令继任 |
[21:44] | also a violation of our deal. | 这也违背了我们的协议 |
[21:48] | The flame is gone, and you know it. | 火种已经毁了 你也知道 |
[21:51] | If Octavia is to be believed. | 这也要看奥克塔维亚能不能信 |
[21:55] | Roan, this isn’t a conspiracy. | 罗恩 这不是阴谋 |
[21:58] | I am doing everything I can to save all of us. | 我在想尽办法拯救大家 |
[22:00] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[22:02] | You grieve for Lexa, | 你哀悼莱克萨 |
[22:03] | yet you’ve learned nothing from her. | 可你从她那什么都没学到 |
[22:06] | She was trikru, but she rose above loyalty to clan. | 她是部落人 但她不会偏袒部落人 |
[22:10] | You tell yourself you have, too– | 你告诉自己你也这样 |
[22:13] | the great Wanheda, the Commander of Death | 伟大的瓦黑达 死亡首领 |
[22:17] | who says she wants to save everyone | 口口声声说想拯救大家 |
[22:19] | yet builds a ship for herself, for her people. | 却只为自己和她的人民修飞船 |
[22:24] | The nightblood solution will save everyone. | 夜之血脉办法会拯救所有人 |
[22:27] | I don’t believe in miracles. | 我不相信有奇迹 |
[22:29] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 没必要这样的 |
[22:30] | Yes, it does. | 有必要 |
[22:32] | The way I see it, you have two choices– | 我觉得你有两个选择 |
[22:34] | Tell your shooters to stand down, give us your ship, | 让你的枪手退下 把飞船交出来 |
[22:37] | and use whatever time we have left | 然后用剩下的时间 |
[22:39] | to find your nightblood solution, | 去找到你的夜之血脉办法 |
[22:42] | or tell them to open fire. | 不然就让他们开火 |
[22:47] | We have more bullets than you have men. | 我们的弹药比你的人手多 |
[22:50] | You’ll lose. | 你们输定了 |
[22:51] | Maybe. We’ll both take losses, | 或许吧 两败俱伤 |
[22:54] | Kane and Bellamy among them. | 凯恩和贝拉米也难幸免 |
[22:59] | You think you can shake my resolve? | 你以为能动摇我的决心 |
[23:02] | I was willing to sacrifice my own mother to stop ALIE. | 我为了阻止阿莉 甚至愿意牺牲自己的母亲 |
[23:06] | And I was willing to sacrifice mine to help you. | 我也为了帮你愿意牺牲我的母亲 |
[23:12] | Ain’t we a pair? | 我们真合拍 |
[23:18] | Fight it is. | 开打吧 |
[23:22] | Wait. | 等下 |
[23:26] | What if we share it? | 如果我们共享呢 |
[23:33] | Look out. Skaikru! | 小心 天空人 |
[23:36] | Hey, stop. I’m unarmed. | 停 我没带武器 |
[23:39] | I need to talk to whoever’s in charge. | 我有话跟你们的负责人说 |
[23:54] | Is Octavia alive? | 奥克塔维亚还活着吗 |
[23:58] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[24:00] | One of our people has moved out of formation. | 我们中有人逃出了军队 |
[24:03] | I’ve reason to believe he’s trying to kill your king. | 我相信他要刺杀你们的国王 |
[24:05] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[24:07] | Why do you think he’s telling you this? | 你觉得他为什么告诉你 |
[24:08] | He’s trying to stop a massacre. | 他是想阻止一场屠杀 |
[24:10] | – Who is it? – Riley. | -是谁 -莱利 |
[24:11] | Riley? He shouldn’t even be here. | 莱利 他不该来这里 |
[24:13] | That seems to be the consensus. | 在这点上我们意见一致 |
[24:20] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:23] | If our snipers see archers on the move, | 如果我们的狙击手看到弓箭手行动了 |
[24:25] | they’ll open fire. | 他们会开火的 |
[24:27] | – Tell her. – Those are our orders. | -告诉她 -这是我们的命令 |
[24:30] | I will not allow my king to be assassinated. | 我不会让人刺杀我的国王 |
[24:33] | He doesn’t have to be. | 他不必遭人刺杀 |
[24:36] | I know Riley. Let me come with you. | 我了解莱利 让我跟你一起 |
[24:38] | I can stop him. | 我能阻止他 |
[24:39] | Do you think me a fool, Bellamy? | 你以为我傻吗 贝拉米 |
[24:41] | You’d be a dead fool if you step out of this kill box without me. | 你要是不带我 还没走出这山谷就会死 |
[24:45] | Use Monty’s radio and let Kane tell them | 用蒙蒂的无线电 让凯恩告诉他们 |
[24:47] | we’re working together to find Riley, | 我们要一起去找莱利 |
[24:48] | and they’ll let us pass. | 他们就会放我们走 |
[25:02] | This is Chancellor Kane. | 我是凯恩总理 |
[25:03] | Sir, are you all right? | 长官 你没事吧 |
[25:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:06] | Bellamy’s working with one of theirs to find Riley. | 贝拉米要跟他们的人一起去找莱利 |
[25:09] | You let them through, understood? | 放他们通行 懂吗 |
[25:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:19] | And put it on this one. | 把他拷上 |
[25:25] | If I’m not back before the sun | 太阳落过这棵树之前 |
[25:26] | goes past the trees, kill the hostages. | 我要是还没回来 就杀了人质 |
[25:43] | So much for building trust. | 真是费心培养信任了 |
[25:52] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这情况 |
[25:57] | She’s using a huge percentage of her brain. | 她调动了大部分的脑力 |
[26:00] | There’s a flight simulator built into the rocket’s software. | 火箭的软件里内置了一个飞行模拟器 |
[26:03] | Get this hair net off me | 把这个头套拿走 |
[26:04] | so I can strap in and give her a whirl. | 我的大脑才能不受束缚飞速运作 |
[26:07] | Not yet, Raven. | 现在还不行 雷文 |
[26:08] | Keep doing what you’re doing. | 你继续做你在做的事 |
[26:09] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[26:14] | Computer, temporal view. | 电脑 显示颞叶视图 |
[26:19] | – Abby– – I see it. | -艾比 -我看到了 |
[26:23] | Ischemic of hemorrhagic? | 出血性缺血 |
[26:25] | We don’t know if it’s a stroke yet. | 我们还不能确定是不是中风 |
[26:28] | Then what is it? | 那不然是什么 |
[26:34] | There’s no fuel in the tank, | 缸里没有燃料了 |
[26:36] | but we have plenty of hydrazine back in Arkadia. | 但我们在方舟领地有足够的联氨 |
[26:39] | – We can have it here in a day. – Ok, Raven. | -一天就能搬到这里 -好了 雷文 |
[26:41] | – I need you to slow down. – Ha! Slow down? | -我要你慢下来 -慢下来 |
[26:44] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[26:46] | Abby, we have a rocket. | 艾比 我们有一个火箭 |
[26:48] | We have to go to space and make nightblood. | 我们得去太空造夜之血脉 |
[26:50] | It’s a–it’s a two-seater, by the way. | 顺便 这是双座的 |
[26:51] | I drive. You cook. Sound like a plan? | 我来驾驶 你来造 怎么样 |
[26:55] | – What? – Listen to me. | -怎么了 -听我说 |
[26:59] | Heightened mental ability, hallucinations, | 脑力显著增强 幻觉 |
[27:02] | euphoria, headaches– it’s all connected. | 过度兴奋 头痛 都是有关系的 |
[27:07] | ALIE warned you that the emp would cause brain damage. | 阿莉提醒过你 电磁脉冲会造成脑损伤 |
[27:13] | Jasper was right. | 贾斯珀是对的 |
[27:15] | That’s why no one else got an upgrade. | 所以其他人都才没有升级 |
[27:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:19] | For everyone else, Clarke pulled the master kill switch. | 克拉克帮其他所有人拉动了刺杀开关 |
[27:23] | It–it’s like shutting down a program the right way. | 就好像把一个程序正确地关掉了 |
[27:26] | When the emp fried my chip, | 但当电磁脉冲冲击我的芯片时 |
[27:27] | it was more like cutting the power from the os | 就好像是在操作系统满载的状态下 |
[27:30] | while the ram was still full. | 突然关闭了电源 |
[27:32] | Go on. | 继续 |
[27:33] | Part of ALIE’s code is still in my head. | 阿莉的部分代码还在我的脑袋里 |
[27:37] | That’s why I know things I was never taught. | 所以我才会那些从没学过的东西 |
[27:40] | Becca’s mind was in that code. | 贝卡的思想在那些代码里 |
[27:43] | That’s why you knew where the rocket was. | 所以你知道火箭在哪 |
[27:45] | Yes… | 没错 |
[27:48] | And now I need to learn how to fly this thing. | 现在我得学一下怎么开这玩意 |
[27:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:53] | Raven, your brain scan showed evidence of a stroke. | 雷文 你的脑部扫描有中风的迹象 |
[27:58] | I’m afraid that if you keep pushing like this, | 恐怕你要是继续这么下去 |
[28:00] | it’s just gonna make things worse. | 会出问题的 |
[28:04] | I’ve been through worse, doc. | 我经历过更糟的情况 医生 |
[28:09] | Not worse than this. | 但比不上这回 |
[28:15] | Raven, it could kill you. | 雷文 它会要了你的命 |
[28:19] | Could or…will? | 可能 还是一定 |
[28:26] | So, what, I survive long enough for everyone else to die? | 所以呢 我活着 看着大家死吗 |
[28:33] | I can’t do that, Abby. | 我做不到 艾比 |
[28:37] | Even if it costs me my life… | 即使会要我的命 |
[28:42] | you have to let me go. | 你也得让我去 |
[28:58] | Abby, wait. | 艾比 等等 |
[28:59] | Why haven’t you had any symptoms? | 你为什么没有任何症状 |
[29:00] | They used the emp on you, too. | 你也用了电磁脉冲 |
[29:03] | Because we both know that brain trauma | 因为我们都清楚 脑部创伤 |
[29:05] | can induce entirely different symptoms in different people. | 在不同的人身上的表现完全不同 |
[29:09] | Still, Abby, | 不过 艾比 |
[29:12] | we have to scan your brain, too. | 我们还是要扫描你的大脑 |
[29:16] | I’ll let you know if I have any headaches, ok? | 如果我有头痛的症状 我会告诉你的 |
[29:27] | That ridge gives the best sight line to the cave. | 那个山脊是伏击山洞最好的地方 |
[29:30] | That’s where we’ll find him. | 他会躲在那里 |
[29:32] | Are you really willing to kill your own man to save my king? | 你真的愿意为了救我的国王杀掉自己人吗 |
[29:35] | Don’t you get sick of it? | 你不腻吗 |
[29:39] | Sides– | 两边 |
[29:41] | My man, your king. | 我的同伴 你的国王 |
[29:44] | Praimfaya doesn’t give a damn about what clan you’re from. | 荣耀之火可不管你是哪个部落的人 |
[29:49] | I’m glad you’ll get a chance | 很高兴你有机会 |
[29:50] | to say good-bye to your sister before it comes… | 在荣耀之火来之前和你妹妹道别 |
[29:56] | Unless we all die here today. | 除非我们今天都死在这里 |
[30:01] | If you had killed her, | 如果你杀了她 |
[30:03] | these chains would be around your neck. | 这些锁链现在就在你的脖子上 |
[30:06] | It’s like Queen Nia used to say– | 奈娅女王以前常说 |
[30:10] | War makes murderers of us all. | 战争把我们所有人都变成凶手 |
[30:23] | 50 spots apiece. | 各五十 |
[30:25] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[30:27] | Can your people? | 你的人民呢 |
[30:29] | They wanted war. | 他们想战争 |
[30:30] | I’m a king, Clarke. | 我是国王 克拉克 |
[30:32] | I don’t have to ask my people what they want. | 我无须问我的人民想要什么 |
[30:36] | The real question is, how are you gonna sell this to your people? | 真正的问题是 你要如何说服你的人民 |
[30:40] | They won’t be happy about losing | 他们可不愿意失去 |
[30:41] | half their seats in the lifeboat. | 他们求生船的一半席地 |
[30:43] | We don’t need to be happy. | 我们不需要愿不愿意 |
[30:45] | We need to survive. | 我们要生存 |
[30:49] | If skaikru won’t follow you | 如果要闭门的时候 |
[30:51] | when the time comes to close the door, | 天空人不追随你 |
[30:53] | Azgeda will see that it gets done. | 阿兹哥达会用我们的方式解决 |
[30:59] | Well, let’s hope it never comes to that. | 但愿不会到那一步吧 |
[31:23] | We should be close. Follow my lead. | 我们应该接近了 跟着我 |
[31:25] | If he fires that gun, we’ll be at war. | 如果他开枪 我们就开战了 |
[31:28] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[31:43] | There. Riley! | 那里 莱利 |
[31:46] | Riley, stop. Riley, you don’t want to do this. | 莱利 住手 莱利 你不想这么做的 |
[31:50] | Get out of here, Bellamy. | 滚开 贝拉米 |
[31:52] | Echo, Echo, wait. | 艾寇 艾寇 等等 |
[31:53] | If you fire, he will. | 如果你开弓 他会开枪 |
[31:55] | Riley, Riley, listen to me. | 莱利 莱利 听我说 |
[31:58] | Pulling that trigger won’t end anything. | 你扣下扳机没办法解决任何事 |
[32:02] | Kane and Monty will be executed, | 凯恩和蒙蒂会被处死 |
[32:04] | and our side will open fire. | 我们也会开战 |
[32:06] | It’ll be a bloodbath. | 只会生灵涂炭 |
[32:07] | You’re a prisoner. | 你是个人质 |
[32:09] | You’re just saying what they want you to say. | 你当然说他们要你说的话 |
[32:12] | I know all about that. | 我很清楚 |
[32:15] | I’m done with this. | 我受够了 |
[32:17] | Move, or I’ll kill you, too. | 走开 不然我连你一起杀 |
[32:19] | Riley, stand down, ok? I am begging you. | 莱利 退下 我求求你 |
[32:22] | I know how you feel about them, | 我知道你对他们是什么感受 |
[32:24] | and I know what they did to you, | 我也知道他们对你做了什么 |
[32:25] | but your life– | 但你的命… |
[32:26] | your life was saved for a reason, and this isn’t it. | 你被救下总有一个理由 但绝不是这个 |
[32:30] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:32] | Don’t, ok? Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[32:34] | He’s listening to me, aren’t you, Riley? | 他在听我说 对吧 莱利 |
[32:39] | Now trust me when I tell you, | 现在相信我说的 |
[32:40] | if this turns into a massacre, | 如果你杀了他 |
[32:42] | it will never get out of your head. | 你永远摆脱不掉这个阴影 |
[32:46] | War made me a murderer. | 战争把我变成了凶手 |
[32:52] | Don’t let it happen to you. | 别让你也步我的后尘 |
[33:25] | We’ve searched half the ship. | 我们搜了半个飞船 |
[33:26] | What makes you so sure he’s still here? | 你为什么这么确定他还在这里 |
[33:28] | You didn’t see him in Polis. | 你没见过他在波利斯的样子 |
[33:30] | He was on a mission to destroy tech. | 他要毁掉科技品 |
[33:33] | It was no coincidence he found me on my way here. | 他在我回来的途中找到我 绝不是巧合 |
[33:37] | He used me to get in. | 他利用我进入这里 |
[33:39] | This whole ship is tech. | 这整艘飞船都是科技品 |
[33:41] | Where would you go to do the most damage? | 你觉得哪里的破坏最大 |
[33:44] | The server room. | 服务器房 |
[33:46] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:50] | I got you. | 我扶你 |
[33:55] | Bellamy, are you ok? | 贝拉你 你还好吗 |
[33:57] | No one died today. | 今天没人死 |
[33:59] | So what did we miss? | 我们错过了什么吗 |
[34:05] | Nothing, sire. | 没有 陛下 |
[34:29] | Ilian, no. | 伊利安 不 |
[34:31] | So I take it we’re not at war? | 我就当是我们不开战了 |
[34:34] | Not today. | 今天不 |
[34:36] | Whatever you do here, it won’t bring your family back. | 不管你在这做什么 你的家人都回不来了 |
[34:39] | No one needs to die. You should leave. | 没人该死 你该出去 |
[34:41] | Please. The engine room is right below us. | 求求你 引擎室就在我们脚下 |
[34:43] | If it blows, you’ll destroy the whole ship. | 如果它烧起来 你会把整艘飞船毁掉 |
[34:45] | That’s the idea. | 我就想这样 |
[34:48] | And the ship? | 那飞船呢 |
[34:50] | I was a prisoner on this ship. | 我以前在飞船上是一名犯人 |
[34:52] | I hate this place, but now we need it. | 我恨这个地方 但现在我们需要它 |
[34:59] | If we can’t crack nightblood, we’ll share Arkadia, | 如果造不出夜之血脉 我们就共享方舟 |
[35:03] | find a way for us to survive together. | 想办法共同生存 |
[35:07] | Ilian, please don’t do this. | 伊利安 求求你不要这么做 |
[35:09] | Were you in the City of Light? | 你去过光之城吗 |
[35:12] | No. | 没有 |
[35:14] | Then you’ll never understand. | 那你就不会明白 |
[35:18] | N–no, Ilian. | 不 伊利安 |
[35:38] | It came from Arkadia. | 是方舟领地 |
[36:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[36:33] | Making sure you don’t die. | 确保你不死 |
[36:44] | Come on. | 快来 |
[36:46] | I don’t know where he is! | 我不知道他在哪 |
[36:48] | Freddie! | 弗雷迪 |
[36:50] | I don’t know. Where is he? | 我不知道 他在哪 |
[36:54] | I have to find my sister. | 我得找到我妹妹 |
[36:56] | She was in medbay. | 她在医疗站 |
[37:05] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[37:20] | – There. There. – O. O. | -那里 那里 -小奥 小奥 |
[37:24] | O. O! | 小奥 小奥 |
[37:26] | Come on. Let’s go. Go. | 快 我们走 走 |
[37:29] | I got you. I got you. | 我来了 我来了 |
[37:32] | Let’s get you out of here. I got you. I got you. Ok. | 我带你离开这里 我来了 我来了 |
[37:36] | O. | 小奥 |
[37:40] | All right. | 好 |
[37:42] | Hey, hey, hey, are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:44] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[37:47] | – Help Octavia. – Ok. | -帮奥克塔维亚 -好 |
[37:50] | Monty, take Niylah. | 蒙蒂 你照顾奈拉 |
[37:52] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[37:56] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s ok. | 好了没事了 |
[37:58] | It was Ilian. I tried to stop him. | 是伊利安 我想阻止他的 |
[38:10] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[38:30] | Cover your face. | 捂住脸 |
[39:45] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[39:55] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[39:58] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来这里的 |
[40:00] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 你来怎么不告诉我 |
[40:02] | Honey– | 宝贝 |
[40:06] | You’re running out of time, mom. | 你没时间了 妈妈 |