时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Your blood can save us, everyone. | 你的血能救我们所有人 |
[00:06] | Becca went to space to make nightblood. | 贝卡回太空是为了制造夜之血脉 |
[00:08] | In a zero-g environment. | 在零重力环境下 |
[00:11] | We need to go to space to make nightblood. | 我们要去太空制造夜之血脉 |
[00:12] | Raven, your brain scan showed evidence of a stroke. | 雷文 你的脑部扫描有中风的迹象 |
[00:15] | It could kill you. | 它会要了你的命 |
[00:16] | If we can’t crack nightblood, | 如果造不出夜之血脉 |
[00:18] | we’ll share Arkadia. | 我们就共享方舟 |
[00:19] | Find a way for us to survive together. | 想办法共同生存 |
[00:23] | Whatever you do here, | 不管你在这做什么 |
[00:24] | it won’t bring your family back. | 你的家人都回不来了 |
[00:26] | Please don’t do this. No! | 求求你不要这么做 不 |
[00:36] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他的 |
[00:47] | We got more! | 我这有更多伤员 |
[00:48] | We’re gonna need them over there. | 我们需要他们的帮助 |
[00:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:59] | Not black rain. | 不是黑雨 |
[01:03] | When it comes, | 黑雨下来的时候 |
[01:05] | it’ll be colorless. | 不会有颜色 |
[01:08] | How are we gonna know? | 那我们要怎么知道 |
[01:10] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[01:12] | Chaos. | 混乱 |
[01:15] | Death. | 死亡 |
[01:17] | Same old, same old. | 又来了 老一套 |
[01:24] | Jeez, cheer up, Jaha. | 老天 振作点 亚哈 |
[01:28] | Once you accept there’s nothing to be done, | 一旦你接受了无计可施的现实之后 |
[01:33] | there’s nothing to worry about. | 就没什么可担心的了 |
[01:38] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[01:43] | I found the way. | 我有办法 |
[01:47] | “If you never did, you should. | “你要是没做过 就应该试一试 |
[01:50] | These things are fun, and fun is good.” | 这些事可好玩了 好玩多棒啊” |
[01:57] | Dr. Seuss. | 苏斯博士说道 |
[02:17] | Come on. Let’s go and get him! | 快点 我们去找他 |
[02:42] | Get off of him! | 离他远点 |
[02:47] | Get off of him! Get off! | 离他远点 让开 |
[02:56] | I will shoot the next person who touches this man. | 谁再碰这个人 我就开枪打谁 |
[03:00] | So help me. | 我没开玩笑 |
[03:25] | Good choice. | 这才像话 |
[03:59] | Stage 2. Reentry in 5, 4… | 第二阶段 再入倒数 五 四 |
[04:03] | – Oh, god. – 3, 2… | -天哪 -三 二… |
[04:04] | – Come on. You can do this. – 1. | -加把劲 你能做到 -一 |
[04:06] | Main booster engaged. | 启用主助推器 |
[04:14] | Fuel levels critical and dropping fast. | 燃料处于临界量 正迅速下降 |
[04:17] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[04:18] | Warning. Warning. | 警告 警告 |
[04:19] | – Come on! – Warning. Warning. | -拜托 -警告 警告 |
[04:22] | Come on! No! | 给力一点 别啊 |
[04:25] | Brace for impact. | 即将迫降 小心冲击 |
[04:28] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不不不 |
[04:33] | Mission fail. | 任务失败 |
[04:34] | Exterior damage 100%. | 外部损坏程度100% |
[04:37] | Cargo destruction 100%. | 货物损毁程度100% |
[04:40] | Fatality 100%. | 致命程度100% |
[04:43] | Way to go, Raven. | 行啊 雷文 |
[04:45] | Nuclear death wave 42 | 核死亡冲击波 42胜 |
[04:47] | and mankind zero. | 人类 0胜 |
[04:51] | You want to get in here and try it? | 要不你进来试试 |
[04:52] | Nah, kinda busy, actually. | 不啦 老实说我很忙 |
[04:54] | Anyway, wouldn’t want to be responsible | 不管怎样 我可不想为 |
[04:55] | for everyone in the world dying. | 全世界要死的人负责 |
[04:57] | Abby said you had to watch. | 艾比让你在一旁看着 |
[04:58] | No one said you had to weigh in. | 没人让你参与瞎评论 |
[04:59] | Oh, that’s me– always going | 我就这样 我总是会 |
[05:01] | above and beyond the call of duty. | 把本职工作外的事做好 |
[05:02] | Speaking of, you keep starting with your fuel gauge at 75%. | 话说回来 你开始时燃料都只有75% |
[05:06] | Maybe that’s your problem. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[05:07] | Pay attention. 10 barrels of hydrazine | 听好了 我们在方舟领地 |
[05:09] | is all we had left at Arkadia. | 只剩下十桶联氨 |
[05:11] | If there was more, I wouldn’t have a problem landing. | 如果有多的话 我也不至于有着陆问题 |
[05:15] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[05:19] | You ok in there? | 你还好吧 |
[05:21] | I’m fine. Shut up. | 我没事 闭嘴 |
[05:23] | You want me to wake up the doc? | 要不要我帮你叫醒医生 |
[05:24] | No! No. No, I’m good. | 不 不 我没事 |
[05:34] | I’m running it again. | 我现在再来一次 |
[05:36] | Sure. 28th time’s the charm, right? | 没问题 这第28次才最有意思对吧 |
[05:39] | Restart simulation. | 重启模拟 |
[05:41] | Simulation restarting. | 模拟重启中 |
[06:12] | Don’t you ever sleep? | 你都不睡觉的吗 |
[06:15] | Everyone needs rest, Clarke. | 每个人都需要休息 克拉克 |
[06:18] | Even saviors. | 救世主也不例外 |
[06:22] | There she goes. | 看吧 又要走了 |
[06:25] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[06:28] | Going to the island today | 今天要去岛上 |
[06:30] | to take rocket fuel to my mom and Raven. | 把火箭燃料带给我妈和雷文 |
[06:33] | So they can go to space to make nightblood. | 这样她们才能到太空里造夜之血脉 |
[06:35] | It’s now officially our only hope. | 现在这是我们唯一的希望了 |
[06:40] | I’m sorry I couldn’t stop that boy | 对不起 我没能阻止那个男孩 |
[06:42] | from destroying your home. | 毁掉你们的家园 |
[06:43] | That’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[06:45] | Besides, now we don’t have to worry about | 而且 我们不用再担心 |
[06:48] | locking 450 people out when the death wave comes, | 核死亡冲击波到来时要把450人锁在外面 |
[06:51] | or sharing it with Azgeda. | 或是跟阿兹哥达人共享方舟的事 |
[06:56] | Lexa would be proud of you. | 莱克萨会为你骄傲的 |
[07:03] | We’re all your people now. | 现在我们都是你的人民 |
[07:05] | She believed that, too. | 她也深信这一点 |
[07:15] | She lives on through you. | 因为有你 她的精神长存 |
[07:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:23] | I want you to stay. Here. | 我想你留在这里 |
[07:27] | You can have my room until I get back. | 我回来前 你可以住我房里 |
[07:30] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[07:32] | I’m not asking for anything more than this moment. | 我不求其他 只求当下 |
[07:35] | That’s how I live. | 这就是我的生活方式 |
[07:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:38] | But Niylah, please. | 但是奈拉 求你了 |
[07:40] | Once we solve nightblood, | 一旦解决了夜之血脉的问题 |
[07:43] | it’ll be distributed to Arkadia and Polis first. | 解药会先在方舟领地和波利斯分发 |
[07:46] | I’d feel better knowing you were here to get it. | 你能在这取到血清 我才会好受些 |
[07:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:55] | I’ll let med bay know they have an extra hand. | 我会跟医疗室说 你能帮得上忙 |
[08:03] | Now go save us all. | 现在去拯救我们大家吧 |
[08:13] | Sectors 3, 4, and 5 sustained the worst damage. | 三区 四区和五区遭到了最严重的损坏 |
[08:16] | We lost the server room, | 我们损失了服务器机房 |
[08:18] | all of our processors, and life support systems, | 所有的处理器 生命保障系统 |
[08:20] | and half of our living quarters. | 以及半数生活区 |
[08:22] | Now, backup power will keep the lights on at night | 现在 备用电力能够保证 |
[08:25] | in the rooms that survived, | 现存房间的夜间照明 |
[08:26] | but we’ll have no heat or running water. | 但我们不能制热 也没有自来水 |
[08:29] | And no way to restore it or reseal the ship | 也无法在辐射扩散到这里之前 |
[08:31] | before the radiation gets here. | 储存水源或重新修补飞船 |
[08:33] | Is there any good news? | 就没有好消息吗 |
[08:35] | Well, no one died. | 至少没有人死 |
[08:37] | Forget the Ark. | 别管方舟了 |
[08:39] | It was never gonna save us all anyway. | 本来方舟就无法救我们所有人 |
[08:41] | We need to focus our resources on the nightblood solution. | 我们需要把精力集中到夜之血脉方案上 |
[08:44] | Is the fuel loaded? | 燃料装好了吗 |
[08:45] | It’s in process, but, Clarke, | 正在装 但是克拉克 |
[08:48] | it isn’t gonna be an easy ride. | 此去不会是一帆风顺 |
[08:50] | What don’t I know? | 有什么事没告诉我 |
[08:52] | With the secret of praimfaya out, | 荣耀之火的秘密传开了 |
[08:54] | I sent Echo and my army back to Polis to keep the peace. | 我让艾寇和我的军队回波利斯去维护治安 |
[08:57] | That’s good. We need peace to distribute the cure. | 很好 我们需要和平的环境来分发解药 |
[09:00] | More than half of them deserted on the way. | 军队中的大半数人在途中走掉了 |
[09:02] | With the end coming, they want to be home. | 末日就要到来 他们只想回家 |
[09:05] | I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[09:06] | Do you blame them for burning | 那你会不会因为他们在路上烧了 |
[09:07] | Trikru villages as they go? | 部落人村子而怪他们 |
[09:09] | That’s funny coming from you. | 这话由你说出来真是可笑 |
[09:10] | Enough. | 够了 |
[09:12] | We know the woods are a war zone. | 我们都知道树林是交战区 |
[09:14] | After what happened with Ilian, | 伊利安的事发生后 |
[09:17] | I can’t spare many of the guard to protect you. | 我能派去保护你们的警力不多 |
[09:20] | My security detail can protect us. | 我的保镖可以保护我们 |
[09:22] | Thank you. That’s very generous. | 感谢你的慷慨之举 |
[09:26] | We are all in this together now. | 我们现在都在一条船上了 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna check on Octavia before we go. | 走之前我去看看奥克塔维亚 |
[09:41] | Clarke, I’m going with you. | 克拉克 我跟你们去 |
[09:46] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[09:49] | I’m the Chancellor. | 我是总理 |
[09:50] | That’s why you can’t. | 所以你才不能去 |
[09:52] | After everything that happened this morning, | 就在今早发生了那么多事以后 |
[09:54] | our people need you here, now more than ever. | 我们的人需要你留下 尤其在这个节骨眼上 |
[10:00] | I know you’re worried about my mother. | 我知道你是在担心我妈妈 |
[10:03] | She’s going into space… | 她要坐一艘一百岁的火箭 |
[10:06] | in a 100-year-old rocket. | 飞到太空中去 |
[10:09] | Do you have any idea how many things could go wrong? | 你能想象会出现多少状况吗 |
[10:14] | Raven says the rocket’s intact. | 雷文说火箭完好如初 |
[10:16] | She’d like a little more fuel, | 需要更多燃料 |
[10:18] | but as long as we get her what we’ve got, | 但只要我们能把燃料带给她 |
[10:20] | she said she’ll get them both back down safely. | 她会让她们两个都安全回来 |
[10:23] | Look, we have to try. | 听着 我们必须试试 |
[10:30] | I’ll send her your love. | 我会把你的心意带给她 |
[10:34] | Yes. Please do that. | 好的 请你一定要 |
[10:37] | And I’ll make sure there’s something left to save… | 我会确保 当你们都回家的时候 |
[10:43] | when you get home. | 这里还有要拯救的东西 |
[11:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[11:15] | You gave us a scare. | 你把我们吓坏了 |
[11:21] | You saved so many people, O. | 你救下了这么多人 小奥 |
[11:24] | Without you getting here to warn us azgeda was coming, | 要不是你回来警告我们阿兹哥达人要来 |
[11:28] | we’d be at war. | 我们肯定会陷入战争 |
[11:30] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:33] | Octavia, I thought you were dead. | 奥克塔维亚 我以为你死了 |
[11:36] | Octavia is dead. | 奥克塔维亚死了 |
[11:40] | She died when you killed Lincoln. | 你杀了林肯的时候她就死了 |
[11:44] | Please don’t say that, O. | 求你别说了 小奥 |
[11:46] | Hey, I’m your brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[11:51] | Why do you think you’re still alive? | 不然你以为自己为什么还活着 |
[12:08] | Get that last barrel loaded. | 最后一桶燃料装好了 |
[12:12] | Bellamy and I will lead the way in the rover. | 贝拉米和我会在前面开车带路 |
[12:14] | You and your men will ride in back with the fuel. | 你和你的人带着燃料在后面骑行 |
[12:16] | The king of Azgeda follows no one. | 阿兹哥达国王不跟在任何人后面 |
[12:18] | It’s all right, Seiku. | 没关系 赛可 |
[12:20] | Best we stay out of sight for now. | 我们现在最好不要露面 |
[12:26] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[12:34] | All set? | 都好了 |
[12:35] | Locked and loaded. | 都装好锁好了 |
[12:36] | I do, however, feel the need to reiterate: | 但是 我认为有必要重申一遍 |
[12:38] | You’re about to drive the last 10 barrels | 你们会载着人类所知的 |
[12:40] | of hydrazine known to man, | 最后十桶联氨上路 |
[12:42] | a cargo which Raven needs every last drop of, | 这批货的每一滴都对雷文至关重要 |
[12:44] | through hostile territory | 你们要经过敌方领土 |
[12:45] | packed with warring clans, | 四处布满着战斗部落 |
[12:47] | over uneven roads where one serious bump | 道路崎岖不平 |
[12:49] | could cause an explosion that would not only kill all of you | 任何剧烈的颠簸不仅会让你们送命 |
[12:52] | but would wipe out mankind’s only remaining chance for survival. | 还会彻底摧毁人类最后的一丝生还的希望 |
[12:57] | What could possibly go wrong? | 还能有什么问题 |
[13:14] | Brace for impact. | 即将撞击 |
[13:18] | – Jeez. – Mission failed. | -天 -任务失败 |
[13:20] | All work and no play makes Raven a dull girl. | 只知工作不懂玩乐 雷文变成蠢女孩 |
[13:31] | Hey. All right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:34] | I have had enough of your stupid, little jokes. | 我受够了你愚蠢的小玩笑 |
[13:37] | Why don’t you take it easy, huh? | 你为什么不能放松点呢 |
[13:41] | You’re just a self-loathing bottom-feeder. | 你就是个自我厌恶的卑鄙小人 |
[13:44] | Abby’s an idiot for trusting you. | 艾比是太愚蠢了才会相信你 |
[13:48] | She doesn’t know you like I do. | 她不像我一样了解你 |
[13:50] | You’re a leech, Murphy, | 墨菲 你就是条水蛭 |
[13:51] | sucking people dry and taking whatever you can | 你吸干人们的血 夺走你能夺走的一切 |
[13:55] | so that you can survive. | 好让自己活下来 |
[14:00] | At least I’m not a mental patient like you, Raven. | 至少我不像你是个精神病 雷文 |
[14:04] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[14:05] | I hate you! I hate… | 我恨你 我恨… |
[14:12] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[14:13] | I hate you! Aah! | 我恨你 |
[14:16] | Raven! | 雷文 |
[14:17] | Get the hell away from me. | 快离我远点 |
[14:19] | – Get off me. – Raven. | -放开我 -雷文 |
[14:20] | – Get off me. – What’s wrong with you? | -放开我 -你有什么毛病 |
[14:22] | No. Get off me. | 不 放开我 |
[14:23] | – Raven– – Get off me! | -雷文… -放开我 |
[14:24] | Breathe! Breathe. | 深呼吸 呼吸 |
[14:30] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[14:32] | Should I go get Abby? | 我要去找艾比吗 |
[14:33] | No. | 不用 |
[14:35] | Listen to my voice, Raven. | 听着我的声音 雷文 |
[14:37] | Breathe in… and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[14:51] | Say it. Say it, Raven. | 跟着念 跟着念 雷文 |
[15:17] | I know the darkness. | 我了解黑暗 |
[15:20] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[15:38] | Let’s go again. | 我们再来一次 |
[15:43] | She’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[15:47] | Will you? | 你呢 |
[15:50] | The darkness can kiss my worthless ass. | 黑暗什么的见鬼去吧 |
[15:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[15:55] | You’re the new Raven-sitter. | 你是雷文的新保姆 |
[16:08] | Is it Octavia? | 是奥克塔维亚的事吗 |
[16:10] | Keep your eyes on the trees. | 专心注意前方的树林 |
[16:15] | She hasn’t forgiven you, has she? | 她还没原谅你 对吧 |
[16:22] | I told you it would take time. | 我告诉过你这需要时间 |
[16:27] | We don’t have much of that left now, do we? | 我们没那么多时间了 不是吗 |
[16:38] | Hang on. We got a situation. | 等等 我们遇到了点状况 |
[16:47] | Looks like a trikru checkpoint. | 看起来像是个部落人的检查站 |
[16:49] | Stay alert, show no weapons. | 保持警惕 收起武器 |
[16:50] | Keep your passengers on ice. | 让你的人待命 |
[16:52] | – Copy. – Wait. | -收到 -等等 |
[16:54] | It’s not a checkpoint. | 这不是一个检查站 |
[16:55] | They have wounded. | 他们有伤员 |
[16:56] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[17:00] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[17:01] | Being Clarke. No one else gets out. | 做她自己 其他人不要下车 |
[17:10] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[17:13] | What happened here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[17:14] | Azgeda burned our village to the ground. | 阿兹哥达人烧毁了我们的村庄 |
[17:17] | My father caught an ax with his leg | 我父亲的腿被斧头砍伤了 |
[17:18] | and we can’t stop the bleeding. | 而我们无法止血 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing we can do. | 抱歉 我们帮不上忙 |
[17:45] | Think maybe you can clear the road? | 能请你们把路让开吗 |
[17:49] | Everyone, move! | 所有人让开 |
[17:51] | If you’re headed to Polis, we could use a ride. | 如果你们是去波利斯的 我们也许能搭车 |
[17:54] | We’re not headed to Polis. | 我们不是去波利斯的 |
[17:57] | Broadleaf and plains riders are moving against Azgeda. | 阔叶人和平原骑士将要进攻阿兹哥达 |
[18:00] | We want in. | 我们想加入 |
[18:01] | Hey, kid, get away from there. | 孩子 离开那里 |
[18:07] | Azgeda! Azgeda! | 阿兹哥达人 阿兹哥达人 |
[18:09] | – No! Move! – Damn it. | -不好 快走 -该死 |
[18:34] | Looks like we got another problem. | 看来我们又遇到了一个问题 |
[18:49] | Murphy didn’t say anything about a river. | 墨菲没说这里有条河 |
[18:51] | What else could go wrong? | 还有什么也可能出错 |
[18:57] | Ice melt. | 冰融化了 |
[18:59] | I’ll find us a place to cross upstream. | 我会替我们找到一处能渡河的地方 |
[19:03] | Wait. Take the rover. | 等等 开车去 |
[19:05] | You’ll cover more ground and it’ll be safer. | 你们行动会更快也更安全 |
[19:07] | With him? | 和他一起吗 |
[19:08] | We have to get across the river. | 我们必须得过河 |
[19:10] | The rest of us will stay here and guard the fuel. | 我们余下的人就待在这里保护燃料 |
[19:15] | We won’t be long. | 我们不会去很久 |
[19:17] | – Eyes sharp. – Yes, sir. | -密切注意周围 -是 长官 |
[19:20] | Eyes up. Watch that tree line. | 注意观察森林边界 |
[19:57] | It’s the intention that matters. | 重要的是你的意图 |
[20:02] | Raven needs you, John. | 雷文需要你 约翰 |
[20:04] | She’s been in there a long time. | 她在里面待了很久了 |
[20:06] | Well, in case you haven’t realized, Raven hates my guts. | 你还没明白吗 雷文讨厌我 |
[20:09] | I don’t think that was her talking. | 我觉得她不是那个意思 |
[20:11] | Oh, no, no, it was. | 不 不 就是这个意思 |
[20:13] | You know that little limp she’s got? | 你知道她那条跛腿吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah, that was me. | 没错 那就是我害的 |
[20:19] | I don’t think she hates you for that | 我觉得她没有因此恨你 |
[20:22] | As much as you hate yourself. | 倒是你自己耿耿于怀 |
[20:26] | Why do you care about any of this? | 你为什么关心这些事 |
[20:29] | You’re the miracle, right? | 你是那个奇迹 对吧 |
[20:31] | You’re gonna live through the radiation either way? | 无论怎样你都会在辐射里活下来 |
[20:32] | Maybe I don’t want to be the last person on earth. | 也许我不想成为地球上的最后一个人 |
[20:35] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[20:37] | Because that kind of sounds nice to me. | 因为这对我来说挺不错的 |
[20:39] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信你真这么想 |
[20:43] | You don’t know me very well. | 你不太了解我 |
[20:45] | I know that you stole medicine to save Adria. | 我知道你偷了药来救阿德里亚 |
[20:49] | I know that you saved Raven from the drones. | 我知道你把雷文从无人机的攻击下救了出来 |
[20:51] | And I’m definitely rethinking that decision right about now. | 而我绝对在重新考虑这决定是否正确 |
[20:54] | I know what it’s like to hate yourself, John. | 我知道厌恶自己是什么感觉 约翰 |
[21:00] | Because of the color of my blood, | 因为我血液的颜色 |
[21:02] | I was raised to be a killer. | 我被培养成为杀手 |
[21:05] | The flamekeepers harnessed my rage | 火种守护者利用了我的勇气 |
[21:08] | and taught me it was nobility. | 并诱导我这是高尚的行为 |
[21:10] | For years, I reveled in death and violence. | 年复一年 我沉醉于死亡和暴力 |
[21:18] | I killed my own brother. | 我杀了我的亲弟弟 |
[21:22] | So trust me when I tell you, | 所以当我告诉你我找到了平静 |
[21:24] | if I found peace… you can. | 相信我… 你也可以 |
[21:31] | I think peace is overrated. | 平静的作用被高估了 |
[21:36] | It’s the fighters that survive. | 只有战士才能活下来 |
[21:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:49] | Stronger already. | 已经更强壮了 |
[21:51] | You’ll be running around in no time. | 你很快就能下床跑动了 |
[22:07] | What happened to his guards? | 他的守卫去哪了 |
[22:12] | That’s enough for now. | 暂时就这样 |
[22:16] | I’ll come back soon. | 我很快回来 |
[22:26] | I’m glad you’re still alive. | 我很高兴你还没死 |
[22:29] | You won’t be soon. | 你很快就会死了 |
[22:31] | Jus drein, jus daun. | 血债血偿 |
[22:34] | I killed no one. | 我没杀任何人 |
[22:36] | Wrong. You killed them all. | 不 你害死了他们所有人 |
[22:40] | And now they’re gonna kill you. | 如今他们要来杀你 |
[22:43] | I didn’t know about praimfaya. | 我不知道荣耀之火的事 |
[22:46] | You can tell them that. | 你可以帮我告诉他们 |
[22:48] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我从不是有意伤害任何人 |
[22:50] | The sword doesn’t care what you meant. | 刀剑不在乎有意无意 |
[22:54] | It just cuts. | 只有手起刀落 |
[23:03] | This’ll work. | 这里能过去 |
[23:05] | Clarke, come in. | 克拉克 回话 |
[23:06] | We found a crossing. Over. | 我们找到了一条通路 完毕 |
[23:10] | Cargo one, do you read me? Over. | 货车一号 是否收到 完毕 |
[23:17] | Clarke, come in. | 克拉克 回话 |
[23:21] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[23:50] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:53] | Clarke, come in. | 克拉克 回话 |
[23:56] | Cargo one, where the hell are you? | 货车一号 你到底在哪 |
[24:02] | Over here! | 在那里 |
[24:26] | Seiku. | 赛可 |
[24:28] | We both know who did this. | 我们都知道是谁干的 |
[24:30] | Trikru. | 部落人 |
[24:32] | Where the hell are the others? | 其他人在哪 |
[24:34] | They took the truck to go to Polis. | 他们夺走卡车开往波利斯了 |
[24:36] | That means at least one of yours is still alive. | 那意味着至少你的人还有活口 |
[24:45] | How much longer do we let them protect that son of a bitch? | 我们让他们保护那个混蛋多久了 |
[24:48] | This ship was supposed to keep us alive. | 这艘飞船本应该保护我们的生命 |
[24:51] | Now we’re all gonna die. | 如今我们都要死了 |
[24:52] | And what? We’re supposed to do nothing? | 然后呢 我们什么都不能做吗 |
[24:55] | He condemned us to death. | 他宣告了我们的死刑 |
[24:58] | Now the black rain will eat our skin | 如今黑雨将会腐蚀我们的皮肤 |
[24:59] | and the radiation will hurt our bodies. | 辐射将会伤害我们的身体 |
[25:02] | All because of him. We did nothing… | 都是因为他 我们什么都没做… |
[25:05] | The boy they’re talking about is in med bay with no protection. | 他们在谈论的那个男孩现在在医疗室无人保护 |
[25:09] | He targeted us because of who we are. | 他因为我们的身份而针对我们 |
[25:11] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[25:15] | He’s a coward! | 他是个懦夫 |
[25:17] | You really think that’s a good idea? | 你真的认为那是个好主意吗 |
[25:18] | What? Moonshine? Absolutely. | 什么 那些胡言乱语 绝对的 |
[25:21] | …this world. | …这个世界 |
[25:22] | I want to make sure he doesn’t survive this day. | 我想确保他活不过今天 |
[25:25] | We may have a death sentence coming our way soon, | 我们可能很快要迎来自己的死期 |
[25:28] | but he has one today. | 但今天就是他的死期 |
[25:30] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[25:30] | Make no mistake, this was a hate crime, | 毫无疑问 这是仇恨犯罪 |
[25:32] | so let him feel our hate! | 那就让他感受到我们的仇恨 |
[25:35] | Yeah! Let’s kill him. | 没错 让我们杀了他 |
[25:37] | You ok with all this? | 你对这些视若无睹吗 |
[25:38] | They’re just blowing off steam. | 他们只是在发泄怨气 |
[25:40] | Blowing off steam? | 发泄怨气 |
[25:42] | Is that what we were doing | 这不正是当时我们 |
[25:43] | when we strung up Murphy for killing Wells? | 因为墨菲杀了威尔斯而把他吊起来的行径吗 |
[25:51] | Pour. | 倒酒 |
[25:55] | …against someone who tried to kill us! | …针对某个试图杀了我们的人 |
[25:56] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[25:57] | They listen to you. | 他们听你的话 |
[25:59] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[26:01] | Gotta do it now. | 现在就得动手 |
[26:03] | Do it now! | 现在动手 |
[26:05] | I want justice for the crimes he committed… | 我想要为他犯下的罪行讨回正义… |
[26:06] | With all due respect, | 恕我冒犯 |
[26:08] | your son would be ashamed of you. | 你的儿子会以你为耻 |
[26:16] | I’ll get Kane. | 我去找凯恩 |
[26:17] | I’ve worked my fingers bloody | 我工作到双手沾满鲜血 |
[26:19] | getting this ship ready for the radiation. | 修补飞船以抵御辐射 |
[26:22] | Not for me, but for my son. | 不是为我 而是为我儿子 |
[26:26] | So I could give my boy my spot. | 这样我才能将我的位置给我儿子 |
[26:29] | He’s 5 and he’s gonna die. | 他才五岁就要死了 |
[26:33] | 5? We all got kids. | 五岁 我们都有孩子 |
[26:35] | 5! | 五岁 |
[26:38] | 5! | 五岁 |
[26:51] | I’ve strained the air brakes. I’ve adjusted the grid fins. | 我已经拉紧了气闸 调整了栅格翼 |
[26:54] | I reversed the thrusters. | 也反转了推进器 |
[26:55] | Damn it, what am I missing? | 该死 我到底漏了什么 |
[26:58] | Ok. Meditating isn’t gonna help me land this stupid ship. | 冥想没办法帮我降落这艘破船 |
[27:01] | No, but it might keep your brain from blowing up. | 没错 但能让你的脑袋免于爆炸 |
[27:08] | Great. He’s back. | 很好 他回来了 |
[27:10] | Ok. Ok, ok, just think, Raven. | 好了 仔细想想 雷文 |
[27:14] | Ok, just think. | 仔细想想 |
[27:16] | To land this ship in one piece, | 要想成功降落飞船 |
[27:19] | calculating the re-entry trajectory has to be perfect, | 再入轨道计算必须完美 |
[27:22] | deploying the thrusters has to be perfect, | 推进器部署必须完美 |
[27:25] | the burn rate has to be perfect. | 燃烧率也必须完美 |
[27:27] | Perfect. Maybe perfect is your problem. | 完美 也许完美就是你的问题 |
[27:31] | What? | 什么 |
[27:32] | Perfect sucks. | 完美很操蛋 |
[27:33] | Who cares about perfect as long as you and Abby | 只要你和艾比能带着魔法药水走 |
[27:35] | walk away with the magic potion, right? | 谁会去在乎完美呢 |
[27:37] | A controlled crash is still a crash. | 可控撞击也是撞击 |
[27:42] | Swim away. | 游泳 |
[27:47] | A controlled crash into the water. | 让可控撞击落入水中 |
[27:49] | Luna, that’s brilliant. | 露娜 你太聪明了 |
[27:50] | Sorry–luna? | 露娜吗 |
[27:55] | Damn it. The computer won’t let me execute a controlled crash. | 该死 这电脑不允许我执行可控撞击程序 |
[27:59] | So screw the computer, Raven. | 那就别管电脑了 雷文 |
[28:01] | Fly it yourself. | 你亲自驾驶 |
[28:10] | Switching to manual. | 切换到手动驾驶 |
[28:19] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[28:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[28:33] | We have to get to them before they get to Polis with that fuel. | 我们必须阻止他们把燃料带去波利斯 |
[28:36] | They’ll use it to make bombs. They’ll kill everyone. | 他们会用燃料制造炸弹 然后杀了所有人 |
[28:38] | You mean they’ll use it to kill Ice Nation. | 你是说他们会用它消灭冰之国 |
[28:40] | All you care about is your own people. | 你只关心自己的族人 |
[28:42] | Yeah, like you’re any better. | 是啊 好像你多高尚似的 |
[28:44] | That’s all anyone cares about. | 大家都是如此 |
[28:46] | Except maybe Clarke. | 除了克拉克 |
[29:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:04] | They left a body. We need to see | 他们留下一具尸体 我们必须看看 |
[29:05] | if we can pick up their trail. | 也许能找到他们的踪迹 |
[29:06] | Trikru burn their dead. | 部落人会烧毁尸体 |
[29:08] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这里 |
[29:13] | Back up now. | 立刻撤退 |
[29:14] | There is no one here. | 这里一个人都没有 |
[29:15] | They’ve taken the truck. The fuel. Clarke. | 他们夺走了卡车 燃料 还有克拉克 |
[29:19] | If you’re such a good tracker, go track. | 如果你是个厉害的追踪者 那你就上啊 |
[29:24] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[29:30] | I don’t want to shoot you. | 我不想对你开枪 |
[29:31] | Where’s the truck, and what have you done with it? | 卡车在哪里 你们对它做了些什么 |
[29:33] | Give us the king. | 把国王交给我们 |
[29:35] | – Bellamy. – What? | -贝拉米 -什么 |
[29:37] | Truck’s not here. | 卡车不在这里 |
[29:39] | How the hell do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:40] | Because everyone does what’s best for their own people. | 因为每个人都会为自己的族人着想 |
[29:45] | It was my men who took it. | 是我的人夺走的 |
[29:47] | Look out! | 小心 |
[29:50] | – Hold on. – Get us out of here. | -坚持住 -快离开这里 |
[29:53] | Look out! | 当心 |
[30:17] | Lock this room down immediately. | 立刻把这房间锁上 |
[30:18] | They’re right behind us. | 他们就在我们后面 |
[30:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:23] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[30:24] | Out there with them. | 和他们一起在外面 |
[30:28] | Open this door! | 把门打开 |
[30:34] | Sir, maybe we should reconsider. | 长官 或许我们该重新考虑 |
[30:36] | No. They aren’t doing this. | 不 他们不能这样做 |
[30:38] | Listen, on the ark, we floated people for less. | 听着 在方舟上流放是为了缩减人口 |
[30:41] | Mob rule will not dictate justice in this camp. | 在这营地里 暴民统治不能支配正义 |
[30:44] | Open this door right now, and nobody else gets hurt. | 立刻把门打开 大家都会没事 |
[30:47] | We can’t let them in here. | 我们不能让他们进来 |
[30:49] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[30:54] | Wait, wait, wait! Please. | 等下 等下 求你了 |
[30:57] | If we let them descend into darkness, | 如果我们任由他们步入黑暗 |
[30:59] | there’s no coming back. | 就无法回头了 |
[31:01] | It’s the end of the world, Kane. | 世界末日了 凯恩 |
[31:06] | Darkness is all we have left. | 黑暗是我们所有人的归宿 |
[31:10] | – No. Wait. What are you doing? – Octavia, don’t! | -你要做什么 -奥克塔维亚 不要 |
[31:12] | Stop. Octavia. | 住手 奥克塔维亚 |
[31:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:40] | You want his blood, you can have it. | 你想揍他罚他 没问题 |
[31:43] | But the kill is mine. | 但必须由我来了结他 |
[31:53] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[32:18] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[32:19] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[32:45] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[32:49] | Weaponizing the fuel. | 用燃料做武器 |
[32:50] | You said we need every drop. | 你说过一滴都不能少 |
[32:51] | We do! | 没错 |
[32:52] | So get me as close as you can. | 那就帮我把距离拉到最近 |
[32:55] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是在开玩笑吧 |
[33:07] | Now! Do it! | 趁现在跳 |
[33:17] | Give me a clean shot! | 给我个一枪毙命的角度 |
[34:10] | Come on, Clarke. Come on. | 加油 克拉克 加油 |
[34:37] | – Move! – You’re a dead man, kid. | -走 -你死定了 孩子 |
[34:48] | Sir, how do we stop this? | 长官 我们要怎么阻止 |
[34:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:59] | We’re not so different after all. | 到头来我们也没什么差别 |
[35:03] | Octavia, please don’t do this. | 奥克塔维亚 请不要这么做 |
[35:05] | Octavia, you’re not a murderer. | 奥克塔维亚 你不是凶手 |
[35:09] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[35:15] | Get it over with. | 了结吧 |
[35:22] | Sound the alarm now. | 现在拉响警报 |
[35:27] | Black rain! Everybody get inside! | 黑雨 大家都躲到里面去 |
[35:30] | Black rain! Go, go, go! | 黑雨 快跑 快跑 |
[35:32] | Go! Black rain! | 快跑 黑雨 |
[35:33] | Easy, easy. Go, quickly. | 别紧张 赶紧跑 |
[35:37] | Octavia. Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 |
[35:41] | Put the gun down and come inside. | 把枪放下 进去里面躲起来 |
[35:46] | They put Lincoln on his knees, too. | 他们也让林肯跪在地上 |
[35:56] | Pike stood right there… | 派克就站在那里 |
[35:59] | Right where you’re standing… | 就站在你站在的地方 |
[36:02] | When they put a gun against his head. | 他们用枪指着他的头 |
[36:07] | I was there. | 我那时也在 |
[36:16] | If you do this… | 如果你这么做 |
[36:19] | you do this and you’re no better than he was. | 那你也没比他好到哪去 |
[36:33] | It’s all right, Octavia. It’s ok. | 没事了 奥克塔维亚 没事的 |
[36:36] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:39] | Octavia, it’s ok. It’s all right. | 奥克塔维亚 没事的 没事了 |
[36:43] | Octavia, wait. Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 等一下 奥克塔维亚 |
[36:49] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[36:51] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[36:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:59] | Saving our people. | 拯救大家 |
[37:01] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[37:07] | You should run. | 赶紧跑吧 |
[37:31] | From the ashes we will rise. | 我们会从灰烬中崛起 |
[37:49] | You’re a good king, Roan. | 你是个好国王 罗恩 |
[37:53] | Yeah, a king who runs an errand while | 这个国王的族人在波利斯打仗 |
[37:55] | his people are at war in Polis. | 而他却在外头办差事 |
[38:00] | This errand is the most important thing right now, and you know it. | 这份差事是现在最重要的事 你是知道的 |
[38:05] | And if we do save everyone? | 如果我们拯救了大家呢 |
[38:07] | Then what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:10] | What happens once you’ve turned us all into nightbloods? | 你把所有人都变成夜之血脉之后会怎样呢 |
[38:13] | Do we just keep on killing each other? | 我们会继续互相残杀吗 |
[38:19] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[38:33] | I’ll unload the fuel. | 我把燃料卸下 |
[38:51] | I’m gonna take the rover back to camp. | 我会把车开回营地 |
[38:54] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[38:59] | It’s upset, right? | 很可悲是吧 |
[39:01] | She hates me but I keep coming back for more. | 她恨我 但我还是不死心 |
[39:06] | She’s your sister. She’s blood. | 她是你的妹妹 你的亲人 |
[39:12] | She’ll come around and see how special you are. | 她会想明白的 会明白你是多么特殊 |
[39:19] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[39:22] | If I don’t see you again… | 如果我再也见不到你 |
[39:24] | No. You will. | 不 会再见的 |
[39:26] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[39:39] | Trikru arrow. | 部落人的箭 |
[39:50] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | Manual override. | 转为手动模式 |
[40:00] | Manual override engaged. | 进入手动模式 |
[40:06] | Landing pad within range at 600 feet. | 距离着陆架还有180米 |
[40:10] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[40:11] | Target now visible. | 现在看见目标了 |
[40:13] | Range 300 feet. | 还有90米 |
[40:16] | Course correction needed immediately. | 需要马上修正航线 |
[40:19] | Target trajectory unknown. | 未知目标轨线 |
[40:31] | Brace for impact. | 准备接受撞击 |
[40:34] | Mission failed. Exterior damage 15%. | 任务失败 外部受损15% |
[40:39] | Cargo destruction 0%. | 货舱损坏0% |
[40:41] | Fatality 0%. | 死亡0% |
[40:45] | We’re good. | 行了 |
[40:46] | Schematics programmed. | 图表已录入 |
[40:48] | We’re good. | 成功了 |
[40:49] | Coordinates saved. | 坐标已保存 |
[40:51] | We’re good! Ha ha! | 我们成功了 |
[40:57] | Took every last drop of fuel. | 用尽最后一滴燃油 |
[40:59] | But I did it. | 但我做到了 |
[41:02] | I can put her down in the water just off shore. | 我可以在离岸时让它下到水中 |
[41:06] | We can survive. | 我们能活下来 |
[41:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:11] | Clarke just radioed. They lost a barrel. | 克拉克刚无线电说他们丢了一桶燃料 |
[41:14] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -我很抱歉 |
[41:22] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[41:23] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[41:34] | Abby! Abby! | 艾比 艾比 |
[41:36] | Raven. Raven. | 雷文 雷文 |
[41:39] | It’s ok. Ok. Raven. | 没事的 雷文 |
[41:40] | Raven. | 雷文 |