时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We didn’t treat her. | 我们没有治疗她 |
[00:04] | Her body’s rejecting the radiation on its own. | 她的身体在抵抗辐射 |
[00:07] | Nightblood. | 夜之血脉 |
[00:08] | You created a killer. | 你培养了一名杀手 |
[00:10] | On the street, they’re calling her a skairipa. | 在坊间人们都称她为天戮者 |
[00:12] | Your decision-making has grown increasingly questionable. | 你所做的决定越来越需要怀疑其恰当性 |
[00:15] | I’m glad you’re still alive. | 我很高兴你还没死 |
[00:17] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我从不是有意伤害任何人 |
[00:18] | Sword doesn’t care what you meant. It just cuts. | 刀剑不在乎有意无意 只有手起刀落 |
[00:22] | Pike stood right there. | 派克就站在那里 |
[00:24] | You do this and you’re no better than he was. | 你这么做 那你也没比他好到哪去 |
[00:32] | There’s a darkness in you, Octavia. | 你内心有个阴暗面 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:34] | It’s the end of the world, Kane. | 世界末日了 凯恩 |
[00:37] | Darkness is all we have left. | 黑暗是我们所有人的归宿 |
[01:26] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟着我 |
[01:29] | You won’t survive out here alone. | 你一个人没法在这活下去 |
[01:33] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[01:35] | You’ve helped enough. | 你帮得够多了 |
[01:43] | You spared my life. I owe you. | 你留我一命 我欠你的 |
[01:50] | I don’t want anything from you. | 但我不想要你的任何东西 |
[02:05] | Get on. | 上来 |
[02:07] | What is it? | 什么 |
[02:08] | Now! | 快 |
[02:11] | Go, Helios! | 走 赫利欧斯 |
[02:33] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:43] | Black rain. | 黑雨 |
[02:45] | Everybody inside! | 大家回里面去 |
[02:46] | Black rain! Sound the alarm! | 黑雨 拉响警报 |
[02:49] | This is not a drill! Go inside the Ark! | 这不是演习 快回方舟里面 |
[02:53] | Cover yourself. Take this. | 罩着自己 拿上这个 |
[02:55] | Everybody inside! | 所有人到里面去 |
[02:56] | Kane, where’s Octavia? | 凯恩 奥克塔维亚在哪里 |
[02:58] | Leave your things! Everybody inside! | 别管东西了 所有人进里面去 |
[03:06] | Quickly! | 赶快 |
[03:13] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[03:40] | Kane. Someone’s outside. | 凯恩 有人在外面 |
[03:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:47] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[03:50] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[03:52] | Come on, come on. I got you, I got you. Come on. | 快点 快点 我扶好你了 加油 |
[04:09] | I need to find Octavia. | 我要去找奥克塔维亚 |
[04:10] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[04:11] | She took off hours ago. | 她几小时前就走了 |
[04:13] | I gotta find her. | 我要找到她 |
[04:14] | Bellamy, look. | 贝拉米 听着 |
[04:15] | We don’t know where she went. | 我们不知道她去了哪里 |
[04:16] | You just got back, and the rover doesn’t have | 你刚回来 车子没有 |
[04:18] | enough power to go searching through the woods. | 足够的电去搜这片林子 |
[04:19] | – The rain will kill her. – She’s smart. | -这雨会杀了她 -她很聪明 |
[04:22] | You gotta trust that she found shelter, ok? | 你要相信她能找到避雨的地方 好吗 |
[05:08] | Remember the drill? | 还记得演习吗 |
[05:10] | All wet clothing in the designated zone. | 所有淋湿衣物放在指定位置 |
[05:11] | How do we know everyone made it in? | 我们怎么知道每个人都回来了 |
[05:13] | My wife. She was outside the wall. | 我妻子 她之前去了墙外面 |
[05:14] | I need to know if she’s ok. | 我得知道她现在安全不 |
[05:16] | Check in with your section leaders. | 跟你的区长官汇报 |
[05:17] | We’ll get a head count as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快开始点名 |
[05:18] | Hello? Can anyone hear me? | 你好 有人听到我吗 |
[05:20] | Look, we’re caught in the rain, and it burns. | 我们淋了雨被灼伤了 |
[05:22] | We’re trapped in the rubble just north of the Factory crash. | 我们被困在工厂站残骸北面的碎石堆里 |
[05:24] | Please. Can anybody hear me? | 拜托了 有人能听到我吗 |
[05:27] | This is Chancellor Kane. I hear you. | 我是凯恩总理 我能听到你 |
[05:29] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[05:30] | Kane. Kane, it’s Mark Colton. | 凯恩 我是马克·科尔顿 |
[05:32] | Look, please, my son is soaked with black rain. | 拜托了 我儿子被黑雨淋湿透了 |
[05:34] | Please. You gotta help us. Hurry! | 求你了 你一定要帮帮我们 赶快 |
[05:53] | There’s fresh water. | 这有干净的水 |
[05:58] | God, it burns. | 老天 烫死了 |
[06:17] | The black rain. What does it mean? | 黑雨 是什么意思 |
[06:20] | It means we’re stuck in here until the storm passes. | 就是我们在雨停之前都会困在这里 |
[06:23] | Doesn’t mean we need to talk. | 但不代表我们需要说话 |
[06:26] | I need to wash off my horse. | 我需要洗我的马 |
[06:35] | Why don’t you go make a fire? | 你怎么不去生火 |
[06:37] | You’re good at that. | 你最拿手了 |
[06:42] | This is Becca’s main research lab, | 这里是贝卡的主研究室 |
[06:44] | but there are 5 other levels. | 但另外还有五层楼 |
[06:56] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[07:08] | God, it’s really you. | 老天 真的是你 |
[07:10] | I’ll go check on Raven and Luna. | 我去看看雷文和露娜 |
[07:15] | Where’s Roan? | 罗恩哪去了 |
[07:16] | He’s unloading the fuel with the others. | 他跟其他人在卸燃料 |
[07:19] | I just needed to see my mom. | 我只是想先来看妈妈 |
[07:27] | Don’t punish yourself. | 别跟你自己过不去 |
[07:30] | Going to space was at best a long shot. | 去太空原本就风险极大 |
[07:33] | It was the only shot we had. | 但它是我们唯一的机会 |
[07:38] | Is that Raven? | 那是雷文的吗 |
[07:43] | She’s sedated in the bio lab. | 她正在生物实验室里休息 |
[07:45] | She had another seizure. | 她的癫痫又发作了 |
[07:48] | Is that… | 这是… |
[07:49] | An ischemic stroke. | 缺血性脑卒中 |
[07:51] | Well, that means it can heal, right? | 就是说能治好 对吗 |
[07:54] | Yes. As long as she takes it easy, | 是的 只要她别太拼命 |
[07:57] | she’ll recover. | 她会好起来的 |
[07:58] | She’s almost as stubborn as you are. | 她的固执程度赶得上你了 |
[08:01] | And you? How are you feeling? | 那你呢 你怎么样 |
[08:04] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:08] | Mom, I spoke to Jackson. | 妈妈 我跟杰克逊聊过 |
[08:10] | He doesn’t think you’re fine. | 他认为你状态并不好 |
[08:11] | When was the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[08:14] | Oh, I’ll sleep soon enough, | 我很快就会去睡的 |
[08:16] | one way or another. | 不管哪种方式 |
[08:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:20] | It’s bone marrow. Luna’s. | 露娜的骨髓 |
[08:24] | A theory that Jackson and I agreed should remain untested. | 有个我和杰克逊都赞同的理论被否决了 |
[08:30] | What theory? | 什么理论 |
[08:32] | We can’t create nightblood unless we go to space. | 除非我们去太空 否则造不出夜之血脉 |
[08:36] | But Luna can. | 但露娜可以 |
[08:38] | Theoretically, we can inject ourselves with her bone marrow. | 理论上来说 我们可以给自己注射她的骨髓 |
[08:42] | Then we become nightbloods. | 然后我们就成了夜之血脉 |
[08:45] | Will it work? | 管用吗 |
[08:46] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[08:48] | Then why’d you take it off the table? | 那你为什么不考虑这个办法了呢 |
[08:51] | Because the only way to know if it works | 因为只有一个方法能检验它管不管用 |
[08:53] | is to test it, and that would mean…. | 就是做测试 就意味着… |
[08:56] | Exposing someone to radiation. | 将某人暴露在辐射中 |
[09:00] | Can we do that here? | 我们能在这测试吗 |
[09:05] | Yes. | 能 |
[09:08] | Becca was trying to find a cure for cancer | 贝卡当初用这个辐射舱 |
[09:10] | using this radiation chamber. | 试图找到治疗癌症的办法 |
[09:14] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[09:17] | We would have to expose a human being | 我们不得不让活生生的人 |
[09:19] | to enough radiation | 暴露在强辐射当中 |
[09:20] | that would implode every single cell in their body. | 辐射强到能让人身体的细胞都内爆 |
[09:24] | That’s what’s coming for us. | 这就是我们要面对的 |
[09:26] | I know that, but you just said it. | 我知道 但你不是说了吗 |
[09:30] | We have no choice. | 我们别无他法 |
[09:32] | No. We have to make a choice. | 不 我们必须作出选择 |
[09:37] | Who do we test? | 由谁去做测试 |
[09:39] | Emori, hey. | 艾默莉 |
[09:45] | I’m heading up to the house. | 我正要去房子那边 |
[09:47] | Does anyone want anything while I’m up there? | 你们要不要我从那边带点什么 |
[09:49] | No, we’re fine. Thanks, Emori. | 不用了 我们挺好的 谢谢你艾默莉 |
[09:51] | Hold on. Honey, you should go with her. | 等等 亲爱的 你该跟她一起去 |
[09:54] | No. I just got here. | 不要 我刚到这里 |
[09:56] | I want to be here with you and help. | 我想留在这里帮你 |
[09:58] | There is nothing for you to help me with right now. | 现在这里没有你能帮上忙的 |
[10:01] | It’ll be 5 hours before the samples are even ready to be tested. | 距离样本准备好测试还有五个小时 |
[10:04] | Ok. Go, take a shower, | 去吧 去洗个澡 |
[10:06] | and we’ll figure this out when you get back. | 然后等你过来 我们再一起想办法 |
[10:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:14] | I’ll lower the drones. | 我去降下无人机 |
[10:28] | Just breathe, Louis. | 深呼吸 路易斯 |
[10:42] | I need to get him to med bay. | 我要带他去医疗室 |
[10:46] | Med bay’s full. | 医疗室满了 |
[10:48] | Even with treatment, he wouldn’t survive this. | 即使接受治疗 他也挺不过去 |
[10:51] | Look, I know it’s difficult, but we need to prioritize. | 我知道这很难 但我们要按优先顺序来 |
[10:54] | I’m the reason he’s not gonna survive this. | 他活不成都要怪我 |
[10:56] | He reached for me, and I didn’t help him. | 他当时抓了我 但我没帮他 |
[10:59] | So help him now. | 那现在去帮 |
[11:01] | Make him as comfortable as possible. | 让他尽可能舒服点 |
[11:13] | Everyone else accounted for? | 人都齐了吗 |
[11:15] | Jaha and Monty reported in from Sector 5. | 亚哈和蒙蒂从五区汇报 |
[11:18] | All 200 of their people are safe. | 他们那里的两百人都安全 |
[11:21] | The other sectors are still counting. | 其他区还在统计 |
[11:24] | We’re down two. | 我们倒下了两个 |
[11:27] | Not for long. | 撑不了多久 |
[11:37] | Bellamy, the fire damage to that suit | 贝拉米 那场大火让防护服受损 |
[11:38] | could cause tears you can’t see, | 可能会有你看不见的裂缝 |
[11:40] | much less seal. | 没这么密封了 |
[11:41] | It’s the best we got. | 找不到更好的了 |
[11:44] | That’s Mark Colton out there. | 有马克·科尔顿在 |
[11:45] | I know him. He’s resourceful. | 我了解他 他很有办法 |
[11:48] | Right now they’re under an overhang, | 现在他们在外搭棚下 |
[11:49] | out of the rain. | 躲雨 |
[11:50] | His son Peter was one of The 100. | 他的儿子彼得以前是百子 |
[11:53] | I’m doing this. | 我必须去 |
[12:20] | Bellamy! Bellamy, turn around! | 贝拉米 贝拉米 回来 |
[12:35] | Bellamy, what the hell happened? | 贝拉米 到底怎么回事 |
[12:39] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[12:47] | Bellamy, come in. | 贝拉米 回话 |
[12:51] | You were right. The suit’s useless. | 你说得对 防护服没用了 |
[12:54] | You gotta come back in. Bring the rover to the airlock. | 你得回来 把车开到气闸舱 |
[12:58] | Bellamy, it’s Mark. | 贝拉米 我是马克 |
[12:59] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[13:05] | Right here. | 我在 |
[13:08] | Are you on the move yet? | 你出发了吗 |
[13:10] | Peter doesn’t look so good. | 彼得好像快不行了 |
[13:11] | He’s been through worse, | 他经历过更糟糕的 |
[13:13] | we’ll get through this, too. | 我们这次也会挺过去的 |
[13:16] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[13:18] | Copy that, Bellamy. Thanks. | 收到 贝拉米 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Bellamy, go to the private channel. | 贝拉米 调去私人频道 |
[13:32] | No more lectures. | 不要再教训我了 |
[13:33] | I can’t find my sister, but I do know where they are. | 我找不到我妹妹 但我知道他们在哪里 |
[13:41] | Bellamy, stop. Listen to me. | 贝拉米 慢着 听我说 |
[13:48] | No unnecessary risks. You come home safe. | 别做不必要的冒险 安全回来 |
[13:54] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[14:08] | Raven says the black rain will be here soon. | 雷文说很快就会下黑雨了 |
[14:11] | Raven’s right. | 雷文是对的 |
[14:13] | I used to love the rain. Now it terrifies me. | 我以前很喜欢雨 现在它让我害怕 |
[14:16] | I would have thought nothing terrified you. | 我以为你什么也不怕 |
[14:18] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错话了吗 |
[14:20] | No. I just hate this island, that’s all. | 不 我只是讨厌这座岛罢了 |
[14:25] | Murphy said you used to work here. | 墨菲说你以前在这里工作 |
[14:27] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[14:28] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[14:31] | Scavenging tech for ALIE? | 给阿莉搜寻技术品 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. Too many questions. | 抱歉 我问得太多了 |
[14:38] | Ignore me. I’m just upset | 不用管我 我只是难过 |
[14:40] | that our mission here has failed. | 我们这里的任务失败了 |
[14:43] | Hopefully your mother will come up with another way. | 希望你妈妈会想出其他办法 |
[14:49] | You’re just like her. | 你跟她很像 |
[14:52] | Willing to do anything to save your people. | 愿意做出任何牺牲来拯救大家 |
[14:55] | Skaikru’s lucky to have you. | 幸好天空人有你 |
[14:58] | We’re not just doing this for Skaikru. | 我们这么做不只是为了天空人 |
[15:07] | We’re at the treeline. Coming in. | 我们在树林了 准备进去 |
[15:10] | Copy that. Drones down. | 收到 无人机不在上空了 |
[15:11] | You’re good to go. | 你们可以前进了 |
[15:46] | You can cook? | 你会做饭 |
[15:50] | You can read. | 还会阅读 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, Clarke. | 是的 我知道你在想什么 克拉克 |
[15:54] | Why are all the good ones taken, right? | 为什么好男人都名草有主了 对吧 |
[15:57] | A good randzi is rare. | 这种好男人很稀有 |
[15:58] | John would be celebrated by any clan. | 任何部落都会喜欢约翰 |
[16:01] | Yeah, he’s a real catch. | 是的 他很有魅力 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[16:18] | I’m gonna go get cleaned up. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[16:20] | Yeah, let me show you where to go. | 我来告诉你怎么走 |
[16:21] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[16:22] | Down the hall. | 沿着门厅走 |
[16:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | – We’re getting out of here. – What? | -我们离开这里 -什么 |
[16:35] | Now? Why? | 现在吗 为什么 |
[16:36] | I’ll explain on the way to the bunker. | 我会在去地堡的路上告诉你 |
[16:37] | I already told you the bunker’s not an answer. | 我已经告诉你地堡不是解决方法 |
[16:39] | What’s going on? What, | 怎么回事 怎么了 |
[16:40] | did you see something out in the woods? | 你在树林里看见什么了吗 |
[16:42] | Are the scavengers back? | 拾荒者回来了吗 |
[16:43] | Even scavengers wouldn’t do to me | 拾荒者也不会对我做出 |
[16:45] | what your people are about to. | 你的人要做出的事 |
[16:46] | E-e-emori, stop. What the hell are you talking about? | 艾默莉 慢着 你到底在说什么 |
[16:49] | They’re gonna sacrifice someone to test nightblood. | 他们要牺牲一个人测试夜之血脉 |
[16:52] | Who do you think that’s gonna be, huh? | 你认为会是谁呢 |
[16:53] | Clarke? Raven? | 克拉克还是雷文 |
[16:56] | I’m the outsider, John, the Freikdrana. | 我是个外人 约翰 变异人 |
[16:57] | Hey, hey, hey, slow down, slow down. | 慢着 慢着 |
[16:59] | Emori, look at me. | 艾默莉 看着我 |
[17:00] | Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 深呼吸 |
[17:04] | Tell me everything. | 把一切告诉我 |
[18:49] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[18:53] | Murphy, is that you? | 墨菲 是你吗 |
[19:31] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[19:33] | Look, we need to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[19:35] | Quiet. There’s someone here. | 安静 有人来了 |
[20:08] | John! | 约翰 |
[20:10] | John! John! John! | 约翰 约翰 约翰 |
[20:15] | Get the hell off of her! | 放开她 |
[20:20] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[20:21] | Can you stand? | 能站起来吗 |
[20:22] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[20:26] | He’s mine. | 我来处置 |
[20:27] | – Emori. – You son of a bitch! | -艾默莉 -你个混蛋 |
[20:28] | – Leave him, leave him. – Get off of me. | -别管他 别管他 -放开我 |
[20:31] | If we don’t kill him now, he will kill us. | 如果我们现在不杀他 他就会杀了我们 |
[20:34] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:35] | Baylis. | 贝里斯 |
[20:38] | She’s lying. You don’t know me. | 她在说谎 你不认识我 |
[20:40] | You said you’d kill me. | 你说你会杀死我 |
[20:42] | Well, guess what, Planhaka, I’m gonna kill you. | 好吧 知道吗 杂种 我要杀死你 |
[20:44] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t move. | 不要动 |
[20:46] | Just let me go. I’ll leave the food, | 放我走 我会把食物留下 |
[20:49] | and you never have to see me again. | 你们不会再见到我 |
[20:51] | Is he alone? | 他单独行动吗 |
[20:52] | Not usually. | 一般不会 |
[20:56] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[20:59] | I don’t know who the hell you think– | 我不知道你在说谁… |
[21:05] | Emori! | 艾默莉 |
[21:09] | You don’t know what he did to me. | 你不知道他对我做了什么 |
[21:12] | No, and you can tell me about it, | 我不知道 你可以告诉我 |
[21:14] | but please, Emori, if he’s not alone, | 但拜托 艾默莉 如果他不是单独行动 |
[21:16] | we need to know now. | 我们现在就要搞清楚 |
[21:17] | Here, Murphy, take my gun. | 来 墨菲 我的枪给你 |
[21:21] | Now tie him up. | 现在把他绑起来 |
[21:22] | There’s a medicine cabinet upstairs. | 楼上有个医药箱 |
[21:23] | Can I fix this? | 我可以给你敷药吗 |
[21:25] | Murphy won’t let him go anywhere. | 墨菲不会让他逃走的 |
[21:27] | Will you, Murphy? | 对吗 墨菲 |
[21:28] | Not a chance. | 绝对不会 |
[21:30] | We’re gonna have some fun. | 我们要好好玩一下 |
[21:34] | Fine. Tie him up. | 好吧 把他绑起来 |
[21:37] | But when he’s done talking, the kill is mine. | 但当他交代清楚了 就由我来杀 |
[21:47] | Mark. Come in. | 马克 回话 |
[21:49] | Coming up on Factory Station. | 正在前往工厂站 |
[21:51] | Almost to you. Over. | 快到你那了 完毕 |
[21:55] | Guys, read me? | 各位 听到吗 |
[21:59] | Don’t go quiet on me now. | 快跟我说话 |
[22:00] | Gonna need a little help navigating | 等过了废墟我会需要你 |
[22:02] | once I’m past the wreckage. | 给我指一下方向 |
[22:05] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快回话 快回话 快回话 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I’m here. | 好的 我在 |
[22:09] | We’re northwest of the salvage area at about 15 degrees. | 我们在援救区西北部约15度 |
[22:12] | Just follow the– Peter! | 跟着…彼得 |
[22:16] | What’s happening? Are you ok? | 怎么回事 你们没事吧 |
[22:19] | Peter, get below me. Bellamy! | 彼得 到我下面去 贝拉米 |
[22:21] | Mark, what’s going on? | 马克 怎么回事 |
[22:23] | The wind shifted. The rain is blowing in. | 风向变了 雨吹进来了 |
[22:25] | Ok, you need to find something to use for cover. | 你要找东西遮盖你们 |
[22:28] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[22:29] | Look, I’m blocking it from Peter as best as I can. | 我在尽力帮彼得遮挡 |
[22:31] | Just hurry. Please! | 请快点过来 |
[22:33] | Look south. You’ll see my headlights in two minutes. I’m– | 往南边看 两分钟内就会看到我的车头灯 |
[22:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:00] | No! No! | 不不 |
[23:04] | Bellamy, I don’t see the lights. | 贝拉米 我没看见车灯 |
[23:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[23:10] | Just–just a minor delay. Just–just hang on. | 会晚到一会 坚持住 |
[23:13] | No! No! No, we can’t! | 不不 不行了 |
[23:14] | We can’t! How long? | 不行了 还要多久 |
[23:15] | Bellamy, what’s happening? | 贝拉米 怎么回事 |
[23:18] | Answer. What minor delay? | 回答我 怎么会晚到 |
[23:24] | Stuck in the mud. | 被困在泥里了 |
[23:26] | Gonna use the winch to get me out. | 得用绞缆机把我拉出来 |
[23:28] | Negative. Bellamy, | 不行 贝拉米 |
[23:30] | you have no suit and I can hear the rain over the radio. | 你没有防护服 我通过无线电都能听到雨声 |
[23:33] | Please, just…just wait for the storm to pass. | 求你 等暴风雨过去 |
[23:37] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[23:40] | Bellamy! Peter needs help now, right now! | 贝拉米 彼得需要立刻帮忙 快点 |
[23:43] | He can’t breathe! | 他没法呼吸了 |
[23:44] | If you go into that storm, 3 people die instead of two. | 如果你冒雨冲出去 死的就是三个而非两个 |
[23:50] | You’re out of options. | 你没得选 |
[23:53] | It’s time to let go. | 是时候放手了 |
[23:55] | You said you’d be here. | 你说了会过来的 |
[23:56] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[24:01] | What am I supposed to tell them? | 我该怎么跟他们说 |
[24:05] | The truth. | 实话 |
[24:19] | Mark. Peter. | 马克 彼得 |
[24:24] | I can’t get to you. | 我到不了你们那里了 |
[24:26] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[24:29] | We’ll come to you. Please, I can carry him. | 我们来找你 求你 我可以背着他 |
[24:32] | It’s too far, Mark. You won’t make it. | 太远了 马克 你到不了的 |
[24:35] | We won’t make it here! | 我们在这也撑不住了 |
[24:36] | Look. I–I am sorry. You just– | 抱歉 你们就… |
[24:39] | Your only chance is just to wait a little longer, | 你们唯一的机会就是再等久些 |
[24:41] | and when the rain stops, I can dig out. | 等雨停了 我就把车拖出来 |
[24:43] | My son is dying! | 我儿子快死了 |
[24:47] | He’s dying right now. | 他马上就要死了 |
[24:49] | You said that you would help us. Please! | 你说了会帮我们的 求你了 |
[24:53] | No! No! | 不不 |
[25:13] | You did more damage than you took. | 你造成的伤害比承担的多 |
[25:16] | Not enough. Not yet. | 还不够 还不到时候 |
[25:24] | Don’t tell me you’ve never killed for revenge. | 别跟我说你从没杀人复仇 |
[25:31] | Well, then, I guess you’re better than me, | 那我觉得你比我好些 |
[25:35] | because I’m going to. | 因为我打算复仇 |
[25:38] | But first I’m gonna make him suffer | 但我先要让他为对我和 |
[25:40] | for what he did to me and my brother. | 我弟弟做的事饱受折磨 |
[25:44] | I’m gonna cut him for every time he cut me. | 他给我的伤疤我会悉数奉还 |
[25:47] | I’m gonna make him beg the way I begged. | 我会让他像我一样求饶 |
[25:50] | Emori. | 艾默莉 |
[25:52] | We’re not gonna let him hurt you again. | 我们不会让他再伤害你了 |
[25:55] | I don’t need you to protect me, Clarke. | 我不需要你们保护我 克拉克 |
[25:57] | I protect myself. I always have. | 我会保护自己 一直都会 |
[26:00] | – I understand. – Like hell you do. | -我懂 -你懂个屁 |
[26:04] | I was cast out of my clan as an infant because of this. | 我因为这个还在襁褓中就被驱逐出部落 |
[26:10] | I was forced to steal to survive. | 我迫于生计才去偷盗 |
[26:12] | Forced to kill. | 才去杀人 |
[26:18] | You were loved. | 你备受宠爱 |
[26:20] | Told you were special. | 别人说你很特别 |
[26:24] | I was thrown away like someone’s garbage. | 我像垃圾一样被扔掉 |
[26:29] | You know nothing of my pain. | 你根本不懂我受的苦 |
[26:31] | No. I don’t. | 对 我不懂 |
[26:35] | But I do know what it feels like | 但我确实懂得 |
[26:37] | to think you have no choice but to kill. | 你觉得别无选择只能杀人是什么感受 |
[26:39] | You think I have a choice? | 你以为我有得选 |
[26:41] | If we let Baylis live, he will come back. | 如果饶贝里斯一命 他会回来的 |
[26:43] | Nothing will stop him from punishing me for leaving. | 根本没法阻止他惩罚我离开 |
[26:46] | If we show even the slightest hesitation, | 我们如果有半点迟疑 |
[26:48] | he will use it. | 他会利用这点 |
[26:49] | He will say anything to survive. | 为了活命他什么都会说 |
[26:52] | And the second we let our guard down, he will strike. | 一旦我们放松警惕 他就会反击 |
[26:55] | He will kill us all. | 他会杀了我们 |
[26:59] | But I‘m not gonna let that happen, Clarke, | 但我绝不会让他得逞 克拉克 |
[27:01] | because today, I am the Commander of Death. | 因为今天 我才是死亡首领 |
[27:13] | I only came here for the food. | 我只是为了吃的才来这 |
[27:16] | Things I can trade. | 我可以交易的 |
[27:18] | I scavenge so my family can eat. Please. | 为了家人有吃的我才去拾荒 求你了 |
[27:22] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[27:23] | Find the right angle. | 找对角度 |
[27:26] | I’ll help you out. | 我会帮你 |
[27:28] | I love someone who was beaten and tortured | 我爱的人被某个自以为 |
[27:31] | by a man who thought he could control her. | 能控制她的男人折磨殴打 |
[27:34] | I’m not that man. | 我不是那个男人 |
[27:36] | You can torture me all you want, | 你尽可以折磨我 |
[27:38] | and that won’t change the fact– | 然而这不会改变这个事实… |
[27:44] | Who’s the scared child now, Baylis? | 现在谁是害怕的小鬼 贝里斯 |
[27:48] | For my brother. | 为了我弟弟 |
[27:51] | Uhh! For me! | 为了我 |
[27:57] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -干什么 |
[27:58] | You’ll kill him. | 你会杀死他的 |
[27:59] | That’s the idea. | 正有此意 |
[28:00] | Why don’t you stay out of it | 克拉克 不如你别插手 |
[28:01] | and let her have this, Clarke? | 让她了结这件事 |
[28:10] | What if his death could save us all? | 如果他的死能救我们所有人呢 |
[28:26] | Where will you go when the storm passes? | 暴风雨过后 你要去哪 |
[28:36] | I don’t know, either. | 我也不知道 |
[28:38] | If I go home, I’ll see their faces everywhere. | 如果我回家 我会对所到之处和所见之物 |
[28:43] | In everything. | 都触景生情 |
[28:46] | The windmill I helped my father build | 我帮我父亲建的 |
[28:48] | to grind the corn for the sheep. | 用来为羊磨玉米的风车 |
[28:51] | The room I shared with my brother. | 我和我弟弟一起睡的房间 |
[28:55] | The fence… | 栅栏… |
[28:59] | The fence I tied my mother to… | 我把我母亲绑在上面的栅栏… |
[29:03] | Before I cut off her fingers. | 在此之前我砍断了她的手指 |
[29:09] | Before I cut my father’s throat. | 割断了我父亲的喉咙 |
[29:12] | Before I cut my brother’s throat. | 和我弟弟的喉咙 |
[29:14] | Go home, Ilian. | 回家去 伊利安 |
[29:17] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是一个杀手 |
[29:19] | You feel the way you’re supposed to feel | 你在杀人之后 |
[29:20] | after you take a life. | 有你应有的感受 |
[29:22] | I feel nothing. | 我没有 |
[29:24] | Now go back to your stupid sheep. | 回去放你愚蠢的羊吧 |
[29:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[29:29] | I saw the pain in your face | 当你拿枪对准我的头时 |
[29:30] | when you aimed that gun at my head. | 我看到了你痛苦的表情 |
[29:32] | We’re done talking. | 我们的对话结束了 |
[29:33] | You may not want to feel it, but it’s there. | 你可能不想感受到它 但它是存在的 |
[29:39] | I should’ve pulled the trigger. | 我就应该扣下扳机 |
[29:40] | – Why didn’t you? – Just shut up. | -为什么没有 -闭嘴 |
[29:42] | You think you’re a killer, but you couldn’t kill me. | 你认为你是杀手 但你没能杀了我 |
[29:44] | Whatever escape from the pain you were looking for | 无论痛苦之下你找寻的是什么 |
[29:47] | wasn’t there anymore. | 都不复存在了 |
[29:52] | I told you my sad story. | 我告诉了你我的悲惨经历 |
[29:54] | Tell me yours. | 告诉我你的吧 |
[29:56] | What made you like this? | 是什么让你变成这样的 |
[29:57] | Just shut up! | 快闭嘴 |
[30:12] | I think the person you were before this happened… | 我认为在这些事发生之前的你… |
[30:16] | is still in there. | 仍然存在于你的内心 |
[30:23] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:33] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[30:36] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[30:41] | Octavia, no! | 奥克塔维亚 不要 |
[30:43] | No! | 不 |
[30:45] | No! I need this! | 不 我需要这样 |
[30:47] | I need this! | 我需要这雨 |
[30:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[30:50] | I needed this to happen! | 我必须这么做 |
[30:52] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[30:54] | – Stop! – I should have killed you. | -停下 -我就该杀了你 |
[30:58] | Stop! | 停下 |
[31:05] | – Stop. – Let me up. | -停下 -让我起来 |
[31:07] | Stop. | 停下 |
[31:10] | Stop. | 停下 |
[31:33] | Just make me feel something else. | 就让我感受些别的东西 |
[31:41] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[32:11] | Abby, are you there? Come in. | 艾比 你在吗 回话 |
[32:17] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[32:19] | Ah, it’s so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[32:21] | I have bad news, Abby. The black rain’s here. | 坏消息 艾比 这里下了黑雨 |
[32:27] | It’s worse than we thought. | 比我们想象得还糟 |
[32:30] | It, uh–it burns on contact. | 它烧坏了通讯设备 |
[32:34] | It kills. | 它杀死了人 |
[32:36] | After today, the water won’t be drinkable. | 今天之后 水源就会被污染 |
[32:39] | We lost what we had stored in the fire. | 我们在大火中失去了储存的东西 |
[32:43] | We have enough for a couple of weeks, but after that– | 现有的能支撑几个星期 但那之后… |
[32:45] | I know what happens after that. | 我知道那之后会发生什么 |
[32:47] | We need a solution. | 我们需要一个对策 |
[32:53] | Abby, are you there? | 艾比 你在吗 |
[32:55] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[32:58] | There may be a solution. | 也许有一个办法 |
[33:03] | – That’s great. – But to find it, | -那太好了 -但为了找到它 |
[33:05] | I have to do something that I never thought | 我将不得不做一些我从未想过 |
[33:07] | I’d have to do. | 自己会做的事 |
[33:10] | You’ll make the right decision. | 你会做出正确的选择的 |
[33:12] | You always do. | 你一向如此 |
[33:15] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[33:17] | Anything. | 当然 |
[33:20] | If I take a life… to find a cure… | 如果我为了找解药而害死了一个人 |
[33:26] | does that make me a murderer? | 我是不是就成了杀人犯 |
[33:32] | Abby, I… | 艾比 我 |
[33:35] | I don’t know how to answer that. I wish I did. | 我不知道答案 我也希望我知道 |
[33:36] | What if it can save us all? | 如果解药能救我们所有人呢 |
[33:41] | Would I be able to live with myself then? | 那我就能心安理得了吗 |
[33:46] | Taking a life should never be easy. | 杀人从来都不该是件容易的事 |
[33:50] | I hope it’s not easy for you. | 我希望你不会心安理得 |
[33:54] | Your humanity is your greatest strength. | 你的人性是你最大的力量 |
[33:57] | Sometimes we need a different kind of strength. | 有时候我们需要别的力量 |
[34:01] | We need to survive. | 我们需要生存 |
[34:04] | Then we can all find our humanity again. | 然后才能找回我们的人性 |
[34:07] | I hope you’re right, Marcus. | 我希望你是对的 马库斯 |
[34:14] | No. | 不 |
[34:23] | Mark, Peter? | 马克 彼得 |
[34:25] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:26] | – Be safe. – You, too, Abby. | -注意安全 -你也是 艾比 |
[34:29] | The rain’s on its way out. | 雨快停了 |
[34:31] | You still with me? | 你们还在吗 |
[34:37] | Hey, Mark, come in. | 马克 回答我 |
[34:39] | Do you read me? | 收到了吗 |
[34:44] | As soon as this rain clears, | 雨一停 |
[34:46] | I’m out of this ditch and I’m on my way. | 我从泥里出来 我就去找你们 |
[34:49] | Please tell me that you read me. | 请告诉我你收到了 |
[35:04] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[35:07] | You did your best. | 你已经尽力了 |
[35:16] | I failed. They’re dead. | 我失败了 他们死了 |
[35:18] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:20] | I can’t protect anyone. | 我谁也保护不了 |
[35:24] | I couldn’t protect my sister. | 我保护不了我妹妹 |
[35:27] | My responsibility, and I failed. | 她是我的责任 我却失败了 |
[35:30] | My mom passed out. | 我母亲去世了 |
[35:33] | She was there. She was in my hands. | 那时她也在 牵着我的手 |
[35:36] | She was so helpless, and now what is she? | 那么无助 但现在她在哪儿 |
[35:40] | Is she even alive? What is she? I– | 她还活着吗 变成了什么样子 我… |
[35:46] | You didn’t fail, Bellamy. | 你没有失败 贝拉米 |
[35:48] | You did everything you could for her. | 你为她做了你所能做的一切 |
[35:52] | You came to the ground for her. | 你为了她来到地面上 |
[35:56] | You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved. | 你没法救一个不想被救的人 |
[36:04] | Your mother would be proud of the man you’ve become. | 你母亲会为现在的你骄傲的 |
[36:08] | I know I am. | 反正我会 |
[36:13] | You floated my mother. | 你流放了我母亲 |
[36:44] | Who you want to be doesn’t always win. | 你不一定总能成为你想成为的样子 |
[37:17] | Storm’s over. | 暴风雨过去了 |
[37:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:28] | You have somewhere to go now? | 你现在想好要去哪了吗 |
[37:30] | I’m going home. | 回家 |
[37:34] | Back to my stupid sheep. | 回去找我愚蠢的羊 |
[37:40] | Walk into the setting sun, and you’ll find it. | 沿着落日方向走 你就能找到我家 |
[37:45] | Or don’t. | 或者不找也行 |
[38:43] | Get on. | 上来 |
[38:46] | I’ll take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[39:21] | Still no word from Octavia. | 还是没有奥克塔维亚的消息 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:38] | You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved. | 你没法救一个不想被救的人 |
[40:26] | None of us like what we’re doing here. | 没人喜欢我们正在做的事情 |
[40:28] | Not even to someone like him. | 即使是对一个像他这样的人 |
[40:31] | But if this works, we survive. | 但如果成功了 我们就能活下来 |
[40:35] | Simple as that. | 就是这么简单 |
[41:03] | I hope he survives. | 我希望他能活下来 |
[41:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:08] | Then you can kill him? | 然后你就能杀了他吗 |
[41:16] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[41:20] | It isn’t him. | 不是他 |
[41:25] | Emori, who is he? | 艾默莉 他是谁 |
[41:27] | Someone other than me | 反正现在进那个烤箱的 |
[41:29] | who’s going into that oven. | 不会是我了 |
[41:37] | Now that, that’s a survivor’s move. | 这才是幸存者的行为 |