时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100.” | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | There might be a fallout shelter | 可能有一个避难所 |
[00:04] | built to sustain thousands. | 能够容纳上千人 |
[00:06] | The Second Dawn. | 第二黎明 |
[00:07] | They built a bunker? | 他们建了一个地堡 |
[00:08] | Their whole theology was based on | 他们的主导思想就是 |
[00:10] | riding out the end of the world. | 在世界末日中幸存 |
[00:11] | I have bad news, Abby. Black rain’s here. | 坏消息 艾比 这里下了黑雨 |
[00:14] | It’s worse than we thought. | 比我们想象的还糟 |
[00:16] | It burns on contact. It kills. | 它烧坏了通讯设备 它杀死了人 |
[00:18] | We need a solution. | 我们需要一个对策 |
[00:20] | We can’t create Nightblood unless we go to space. | 除非我们去太空 否则造不出夜之血脉 |
[00:22] | But Luna can. | 但露娜可以 |
[00:24] | We can inject ourselves with her bone marrow. | 我们可以给自己注射她的骨髓 |
[00:26] | Then we become Nightbloods. | 然后我们就成了夜之血脉 |
[00:28] | The only way to know if it works | 只有一个方法能检验它管不管用 |
[00:29] | is to test it. | 就是做测试 |
[00:31] | Who do we test? | 由谁去做测试 |
[00:32] | Baylis. | 贝里斯 |
[00:32] | You don’t know what he did to me. | 你不知道他对我做了什么 |
[00:34] | I’m gonna make him suffer for | 我要让他为对我和 |
[00:35] | what he did to me and my brother. | 我弟弟做的事饱受折磨 |
[00:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:39] | What if his death could save us all? | 如果他的死能救我们所有人呢 |
[00:44] | If this works, we survive. | 如果成功了 我们就能活下来 |
[00:48] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是这么简单 |
[01:04] | Vital signs are strong. | 生命体征很强 |
[01:09] | Jackson, seal the chamber. | 杰克逊 封闭舱门 |
[01:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:21] | He’s ready. | 他好了 |
[01:23] | Yeah. But are we? | 是 但我们呢 |
[01:29] | The guy’s a monster. | 这男人是个混蛋 |
[01:31] | We’ve been over this. | 我们讨论过这事了 |
[01:33] | None of us wants to do this, | 我们没人愿意这么做 |
[01:35] | but the death wave will be here in 10 days. | 但是死亡冲击波十天后就会到来 |
[01:38] | Luna’s stem cells grafted successfully. | 露娜的干细胞移植很成功 |
[01:42] | Baylis is making Nightblood on his own. | 贝里斯正在自己造夜之血脉 |
[01:45] | This really is our only hope. | 这真的是我们唯一的希望了 |
[01:47] | We really still talking about this? | 我们到现在还在讨论吗 |
[01:49] | Black rain is already here. | 黑雨已经来了 |
[01:51] | 18 people died in it yesterday at Arkadia. | 昨天方舟领地有十八个人死于黑雨 |
[01:53] | So if Nightblood can let us walk around in it, | 究竟夜之血脉能不能让我们幸免于难 |
[01:56] | I, for one, want to know about that. | 至少我是很想知道答案的 |
[02:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:09] | Jackson, proceed. | 杰克逊 开始吧 |
[02:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:13] | Initiating. | 启动中 |
[02:26] | 500 rem. | 500雷姆 |
[02:33] | 850 850. | |
[02:35] | This is where we’d see symptoms in a non-nightblood. | 这是非夜之血脉的人出现症状的剂量值 |
[02:39] | Bp is 100 over 50. | 血压高压100低压50 |
[02:41] | Body temp is 98.7. | 体温约37摄氏度 |
[02:44] | Resting comfortably. | 静卧状态良好 |
[02:47] | No visible effects. | 无可视性影响 |
[02:55] | 1,000 rem. | 1000雷姆 |
[03:00] | 1500 1,500. | |
[03:04] | All good here. | 目前一切正常 |
[03:06] | 2,000 rem, the level of the black rain. | 2000雷姆 相当于黑雨级别 |
[03:10] | Still nothing. It’s working. | 仍然没事 起作用了 |
[03:14] | 2500 2,500. | |
[03:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:21] | No. | 不 |
[03:26] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[03:32] | En’s sting in! En’s sting in! | 痛死了 痛死了 |
[03:36] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出来 |
[03:37] | Wait. It’s not safe yet. | 等等 现在还不安全 |
[04:22] | What have we done? | 我们都干了什么 |
[04:57] | I know it took courage to be outside with us today, | 我知道今天能同我们一起站在外面 |
[05:02] | to stand together now | 需要莫大的勇气 |
[05:03] | in the face of grave danger | 不顾死亡的威胁和 |
[05:05] | and grave tragedy. | 巨大的悲痛 |
[05:08] | On the Ark, rain like this was only a dream. | 过去在方舟 这样的雨只是天方夜谭 |
[05:14] | now it’s a nightmare. | 现在却噩梦成真 |
[05:16] | Because we know it could turn at any second | 因为我们知道它随时可能降临 |
[05:18] | and kill us, | 夺走我们的性命 |
[05:19] | just like it did to 18 of our brothers and sisters, | 就像我们十八位兄弟姐妹的下场一样 |
[05:23] | who we honor today. | 我们在此缅怀他们 |
[05:25] | Among them, Erin, | 他们包括 艾琳 |
[05:28] | Samuel, and Louis. | 塞缪尔和路易斯 |
[05:32] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[05:33] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[05:39] | Too many funerals, too little time. | 葬礼太多 时间太少 |
[05:40] | Show some respect for the dead. | 对死者尊重点 |
[05:42] | What for? They don’t mind. | 为什么 他们又不介意 |
[05:45] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:47] | Wherever the day takes me. | 浪迹到哪算哪 |
[05:49] | You got a chem tent? | 你有化学防护帐篷吗 |
[05:50] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:51] | Jasper. Jasper. | 贾斯珀 贾斯珀 |
[05:54] | No one leaves without a chem tent. | 谁走都会带着化学防护帐篷 |
[05:57] | Do you have a chem tent? | 你有化学防护帐篷吗 |
[05:58] | – Yeah. – Good. Then we have a chem tent. | -我有 -很好 那我们就有帐篷了 |
[06:03] | Maybe you didn’t see how those people died. | 你可能没见到那些人是怎么死的 |
[06:06] | I saw. I’m just not afraid of it happening to me. | 我看见了 我只是不怕自己会有这遭遇 |
[06:11] | Jasper, it’s not safe out there. | 贾斯珀 外面不安全 |
[06:13] | What else is new? | 还有别的要说吗 |
[06:18] | Come on. We’re losing daylight. | 来吧 大好的阳光都被浪费了 |
[06:23] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[06:25] | Jasper. Damn it. | 贾斯珀 真该死 |
[06:30] | Grow the hell up. | 你能不能成熟点 |
[06:31] | Good. You’re coming. | 很好 你来了 |
[06:33] | Yeah, but only because | 没错 但我来是因为 |
[06:34] | I don’t want to carry your body bag. | 我不想扛你的裹尸袋 |
[06:36] | Oh, come on. I’m pretty light. | 得了吧 我很轻 |
[06:38] | I mean, I’m wiry, but I’m light. | 我是说 我很结实 但我很轻 |
[06:40] | Kriken sonraun en branon. | 新生与旧命[鸟语] |
[06:41] | Kom graun, oso na groun op. | 我们从泥土里成长[鸟语] |
[06:44] | Kom folau, oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生[鸟语] |
[06:50] | That’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[06:52] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:54] | From the earth, we will grow. | 我们从泥土里成长 |
[06:56] | From the ashes, we will rise. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[07:02] | What did you just say? | 你刚说的什么 |
[07:05] | Sorry. I didn’t think you would mind if I… | 抱歉 我不知道你介不介意我 |
[07:08] | Niyah, “From the ashes we will rise.” | 没事 “我们将从灰烬中重生” |
[07:13] | Where does that come from? | 这话是从哪里来的 |
[07:15] | Come from? | 哪里来的 |
[07:17] | You’d have to ask a Fleimkepa. | 这你要问辅佐官了 |
[07:19] | All I know is it’s what we say | 我只知道这是我们在 |
[07:21] | to ready our dead for the fire. | 死者准备火葬前说的话 |
[07:25] | It’s not a coincidence, Marcus. | 这不是巧合 马库斯 |
[07:27] | I need to speak with the flamekeeper. | 我需要跟火种守护者对话 |
[07:31] | You already found the Second Dawn bunker. | 你已经找到了第二黎明的地堡 |
[07:34] | It was– | 那个是 |
[07:35] | The wrong bunker. | 不是那个地堡 |
[07:38] | Cadogan said | 卡多根说了 |
[07:39] | only those who reached Level 12 would be saved. | 只有那些达到十二级的人能得到救赎 |
[07:45] | This is Level 11. | 这是第十一级 |
[07:47] | What I found was a decoy | 我找到的地堡只为了 |
[07:49] | built to keep the Level 12 bunker from being overrun. | 防止第十二级地堡超载所用的障眼法 |
[07:51] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道这些的 |
[07:53] | Because that’s what I would do. | 因为如果是我就会这么做 |
[07:56] | And you think Indra’s daughter | 所以你认为因陀罗的女儿 |
[07:57] | knows where the real bunker is? | 知道真的地堡在哪里 |
[07:59] | I think there’s a reason | 我认为”我们将从灰烬中重生” |
[08:00] | “From the ashes we will rise” | 这句话成为 |
[08:01] | became a grounder prayer. | 地表人的祈祷文是有原因的 |
[08:03] | Just like I think there was a reason | 同样我也认为一个公司的标志 |
[08:05] | that a corporate logo became their sacred symbol. | 会变成他们的神圣符号也有原因 |
[08:08] | The infinity sign. | 那个无穷符号 |
[08:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:13] | I can reach out to Indra. | 我可以联系因陀罗 |
[08:15] | She might know where Gaia is. | 她可能知道盖娅在哪 |
[08:17] | I’ll assemble a team. | 我会召集一队人 |
[08:18] | Thelonious, wait. | 塞隆尼斯 等等 |
[08:21] | Polis is a war zone. | 波利斯是交战区 |
[08:23] | We won’t be welcome there. | 那里的人可不欢迎我们 |
[08:24] | So we travel light. | 所以我们要轻装上阵 |
[08:25] | For this, we’ll need thinkers, not fighters. | 为此我们需要谋士 而非战士 |
[08:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:40] | Kane and Jaha need an engineer for a mission. | 凯恩和亚哈有项任务需要工程师去 |
[08:44] | Kane and Jaha! | 凯恩和亚哈 |
[08:47] | Well, looks like someone’s moving up in the world. | 看来某人的地位高升了 |
[08:51] | It’s just too bad in 10 days, | 只可惜十天之后 |
[08:52] | there won’t be a world to move up in. | 就没有可以高升的地方了 |
[09:00] | How much have you had to drink? | 你这是喝了多少酒 |
[09:03] | Just the right amount. | 不多也不少 |
[09:17] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[09:20] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[09:22] | Duty calls. | 职责所在 |
[09:30] | We will find a way out of this. | 我们会找到出路的 |
[09:42] | I have to go. | 我必须要走了 |
[09:45] | So go. | 去吧 |
[09:47] | I’ll be here if you get back. | 你如果能回来 我会在这等你 |
[09:53] | When. I mean when. | 时候 我是说你回来的时候 |
[10:21] | How’s the weather, Reyes? | 天气怎么样 雷耶斯 |
[10:23] | Forecast still calling for death? | 还在预报死亡会降临吗 |
[10:28] | The stones of his ancestors. | 他祖先的石头 |
[10:31] | Abby, take a look at this. | 艾比 看看这个 |
[10:35] | Of course. | 难怪 |
[10:40] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[10:41] | Sodium polyethanol sulfonate. | 聚乙二醇磺酸钠 |
[10:44] | It’s an additive used to prevent clotting. | 是用来防止凝血的一种添加剂 |
[10:46] | Looks like the radiation broke it down | 看上去是辐射破坏了它 |
[10:48] | and caused a chain reaction. | 并且引发了连锁反应 |
[10:50] | What happens if we remove it? | 如果我们去掉它会怎样 |
[10:53] | We could save everyone. | 我们可以救下每个人 |
[10:55] | You could? | 你们可以 |
[10:56] | So you’re saying this can still work. | 你是说这方法还有可能成功 |
[10:58] | Not without testing. | 但不测试不行 |
[10:59] | The last guy just died, screaming in agony. | 上一个人才刚惨叫而死 |
[11:02] | And you want to try it again? | 你们就又想再试一次 |
[11:06] | Give us a better idea, Raven. Please. | 那拜托给我们个更好的办法 雷文 |
[11:11] | So what, we just go out there, | 所以我们就这么出去 |
[11:14] | hunt for someone else? | 再抓个人来吗 |
[11:15] | No one’s going anywhere in this storm. | 这样的暴风雨没人会出去 |
[11:16] | Then we wait for it to pass. | 那我们就等暴风雨停 |
[11:18] | When it does, there may not be anyone left to hunt for. | 等雨停了 估计就没有可以抓的人了 |
[11:21] | Hunting for someone else to kill. | 再抓个人来杀掉 |
[11:23] | What’s the matter with you people? | 你们这些人是怎么回事 |
[11:25] | Even Baylis honored the dead. | 连贝里斯都懂得缅怀死者 |
[11:27] | He wore the stones of his Rockline ancestors. | 他死前还戴着岩脊人祖先的石头 |
[11:31] | Who will honor him? | 那谁又来缅怀他呢 |
[11:33] | Wait. Baylis was Sangedakru. | 等等 贝里斯是沙漠部落的 |
[11:37] | He was. He was also a thief. | 他是 但他也是个贼 |
[11:40] | He probably stole those stones. | 说不定石头是偷来的 |
[11:41] | A thief who didn’t bear the mark of Sangedakru. | 一个没有沙漠部落印记的贼 |
[11:51] | That wasn’t Baylis, was it? | 那不是贝里斯吧 |
[11:55] | Come on, Clarke. That’s crazy. Of course– | 拜托 克拉克 太扯了 当然是… |
[11:56] | Who did we just kill? | 我们杀的是谁 |
[12:00] | – Hey, Emori. – Emori, no! | -艾默莉 -艾默莉 不要 |
[12:03] | – Emori. – Go easy. | -艾默莉 -冷静 |
[12:04] | John, take out the machine! | 约翰 拿掉机器 |
[12:07] | Don’t do anything stupid, Murphy. | 别做傻事 墨菲 |
[12:10] | Looks like we know who’s next. | 看来我们找到下一个了 |
[12:20] | I know it’s bad and everything is dying and all, | 我知道情况不好 大家都得死 |
[12:22] | but I’m just gonna say it– I don’t miss mosquitoes. | 但是我还是要说 我不怀念蚊子 |
[12:24] | Don’t miss them. | 一点也不 |
[12:25] | This is all a big joke to you, isn’t it? | 你把这些都当玩笑吗 |
[12:28] | Now you’re getting it. | 你终于懂了 |
[12:29] | That’s exactly what it is. | 这本来就是啊 |
[12:31] | One big cosmic joke. | 一个宇宙大玩笑 |
[12:34] | You’d realize that, too, if you pulled | 要不是你脑子进水了 |
[12:35] | the stick out of your ass. | 你也会知道的啊 |
[12:36] | That’s enough. That is enough. | 够了 够了 |
[12:44] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[12:46] | Oh, you’re trying to help me. | 你要帮我啊 |
[12:47] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[12:49] | It’s late. We’re leaving. Now. | 不早了 我们赶快回去 |
[12:52] | Damn it. Open your eyes! | 该死 睁眼看看 |
[12:56] | The clock is ticking, and it has been | 从我们来到这个可怕 |
[12:58] | since we landed on this terrible… | 又美丽的星球上以来 |
[13:02] | beautiful planet. | 时间就不多了 |
[13:03] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[13:05] | It means we are living on borrowed time, all of us. | 意思是我们都像风中残烛 时日无多 |
[13:08] | So if you know that, | 既然你知道 |
[13:10] | why are you throwing it away? | 那为什么要白白浪费 |
[13:12] | I’m not. You are. | 我没有 你才是 |
[13:18] | What is the point in beating yourself up | 你把自己整得那么惨 |
[13:21] | over all of the–the crappy things you’ve done? | 做那些破烂事 意义何在 |
[13:23] | You did them! | 都是你干的 |
[13:25] | And–and don’t say you had reasons, | 不要说你有理由 |
[13:28] | because at the end of the day, | 因为到头来 |
[13:29] | at the end of the world, | 面对世界末日 |
[13:30] | nobody gives a damn about your reasons, | 没有人在乎你的那些理由 |
[13:33] | because they are your reasons. | 那都是你自己的理由 |
[13:36] | No matter how much you punish yourself, | 无论你如何自我惩罚 |
[13:39] | it’s not gonna change anything. | 那都改变不了什么 |
[13:42] | It’s not gonna bring anyone back. | 都挽回不了任何生命 |
[13:51] | The way I see it is | 在我看来 |
[13:55] | we can spend our last days wallowing in our reasons | 最后的日子里我们可以在各种理由中消沉 |
[13:59] | or we can do– | 也可以 |
[14:02] | we can do whatever the hell we want! | 想做什么就做什么 |
[14:07] | Really mean it this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[14:15] | Magic beans. | 魔豆 |
[14:18] | Remember those? | 还记得吗 |
[14:19] | Hallucinogenic nuts. | 致幻的坚果 |
[14:21] | That’s why you dragged me out here? | 这就是你拉我过来的原因吗 |
[14:24] | If you think I’m taking those again, | 如果你觉得我还会吃这些 |
[14:26] | you really are crazy. | 你就真疯了 |
[14:29] | Whatever the hell you want. | 随便你 |
[14:42] | Now you’re gonna lock us up? | 你们要把我们关起来吗 |
[14:45] | What, she was just trying to save her own life. | 她只是想保护自己 |
[14:47] | Well, we’re not gonna touch your stupid machine, all right? | 我们没有要动你们那个烂机器 |
[14:50] | Please, Clarke! | 求你了 克拉克 |
[14:52] | Can’t do this to us, Raven, please. | 雷文 你不能这样对我们 拜托 |
[14:54] | You can’t let them do this to us. | 你不能让他们这样对我们 |
[14:59] | Please tell me you’re not actually considering | 你不会真的想 |
[15:01] | putting Emori in that chamber. | 把艾默莉放进那个机器吧 |
[15:09] | Mom, I don’t know what else to do. | 妈妈 我真的不知道怎么办 |
[15:11] | There is nothing else to do. | 没有什么别的办法 |
[15:13] | We all know it. | 我们都知道 |
[15:14] | Abby, there has to be something | 艾比 肯定还有 |
[15:15] | that doesn’t make us murderers. | 让我们免做凶手的办法 |
[15:17] | Jackson and I have examined every possibility. | 我和杰克逊排查了一切可能 |
[15:21] | And the only thing that we know for sure | 我们唯一可以确定的 |
[15:23] | is that if we do nothing, | 就是如果什么都不做 |
[15:26] | we die. | 我们都得死 |
[15:35] | Jackson, prep Luna for the next extraction. | 杰克逊 准备给露娜做下一轮提取 |
[15:40] | No. You’ve taken enough. | 不 你们已经取了很多了 |
[15:44] | Luna, it’s ok. We’ll sedate you. | 露娜 没事的 我们会给你镇静剂 |
[15:45] | I said no. | 我拒绝 |
[15:48] | I won’t allow my blood to kill | 我不能让我的血 |
[15:49] | any more innocent people. | 害死更多无辜的人了 |
[15:50] | Luna, please. | 露娜 拜托 |
[15:53] | Your blood is the one thing that can save us. | 你的血是唯一可以救我们的东西 |
[15:55] | My blood is a curse. | 我的血是个诅咒 |
[15:59] | It will, however, keep you from following me into the rain. | 但它会阻止你们跟我走进雨里 |
[16:02] | Luna, you can’t, not with that hip. | 露娜 不行 你的髋骨还没好 |
[16:09] | We can’t let you leave. | 我们不能让你走 |
[16:11] | We need you, Luna. | 我们需要你 露娜 |
[16:12] | Is there no line you won’t cross in order to survive? | 你们为了生存都没有底线吗 |
[16:16] | Survival requires sacrifice. | 生存需要牺牲 |
[16:19] | If the freikdreina dies– | 如果那个变异人死了 |
[16:20] | Don’t call her that. | 别那样叫她 |
[16:23] | If she dies saving the world, | 如果她的死能拯救世界 |
[16:27] | that is a good death. | 她死得其所 |
[16:29] | Luna, please. | 露娜 拜托 |
[16:31] | You’re wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[16:33] | And I don’t want to fight you. | 我不想和你打 |
[16:36] | You have no choice. Remember? | 你别无选择 记得吗 |
[17:06] | Sleep well, Natblida. | 好好睡吧 夜之血脉 |
[17:24] | So you’re gonna strap her down and take her bone marrow? | 你就打算把她捆起来再抽她的骨髓吗 |
[17:29] | Welcome to Mount Weather. | 欢迎来到韦瑟山 |
[17:54] | Black rain. | 黑雨 |
[17:57] | It fell here, too. | 这里也下了 |
[18:23] | I thought she was your friend. | 我还以为她是你的朋友 |
[18:25] | She is. | 她是 |
[18:27] | That’s why we’re still alive. | 所以我们还活着 |
[18:30] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[18:31] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[18:37] | Indra… | 因陀罗… |
[18:38] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[18:42] | I didn’t know if you would. | 我不知道你会不会来 |
[18:48] | Don’t smile at me, Kane. What do you want? | 别对我笑 凯恩 你想要什么 |
[18:52] | I’m here. You have 30 seconds. | 我来了 给你三十秒 |
[18:55] | After that, as the ally of my enemy, | 在那之后 作为我敌人的盟友 |
[18:57] | you are my enemy. | 你就是我的敌人 |
[18:59] | Indra, you have to know that we had nothing | 因陀罗 你得知道我们跟袭击 |
[19:00] | to do with the attacks on your land or embassy. | 你的领土和使者没关系 |
[19:03] | What I know is that Azgeda marched on Arkadia, | 我知道的是阿兹哥达人进军了方舟领地 |
[19:07] | and yet you made another alliance with them, a deal | 而你又和他们结了盟 达成了协议 |
[19:11] | to save their people, not mine. | 救他们的人民 而不是我的 |
[19:14] | I know how it looks, | 我知道看着像什么 |
[19:16] | but, believe me, | 但相信我 |
[19:18] | we’re still trying to find a way to save everyone. | 我们仍然在努力寻找方法拯救所有人 |
[19:20] | Then you are a fool. | 那你就太愚蠢了 |
[19:23] | You’re fighting for a city that won’t exist in 10 days. | 你在为一个十天后就会消失的城市而战 |
[19:27] | What’s more foolish than that? | 还有比这更愚蠢的事吗 |
[19:29] | The radiation doesn’t care if you’re Trikru or Azgeda. | 辐射才不管你是部落人还是阿兹哥达人 |
[19:33] | If we can’t come together to fight this enemy, | 如果我们不共同打击这个敌人 |
[19:37] | then what hope is there for us? | 那我们还剩什么希望 |
[19:40] | The only hope ver have: | 我们唯一的希望是 |
[19:43] | to die a warrior’s death. | 以战士之身赴死 |
[19:45] | Indra, wait. Indra! | 因陀罗 等等 因陀罗 |
[19:47] | We need to speak to your daughter. | 我们得和你女儿谈谈 |
[19:49] | She could be the one that saves us all. | 她或许能拯救大家 |
[19:55] | How? | 怎么救 |
[20:20] | Gaia, these men need your help. | 盖娅 这些人需要你的帮助 |
[20:29] | The tattoo. Look. The center. | 那个纹身 看那个圆心 |
[20:55] | Still think it’s a coincidence? | 还觉得这是巧合吗 |
[21:03] | Where did you get this? | 你哪来的这个 |
[21:04] | Oh, I found it. | 我找到的 |
[21:06] | And I now believe it’s so it could lead me to you. | 现在我相信这能指引我找到你 |
[21:11] | Tell us about the symbol. | 跟我们讲讲这个符号 |
[21:14] | Where does it come from? | 它是从哪来的 |
[21:17] | It’s the holy symbol of our order. | 这是我们指令的神圣象征 |
[21:19] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[21:20] | Gaia, please. | 盖娅 拜托 |
[21:22] | Skaikru helped you protect the flame. | 天空人帮了你保护火种 |
[21:24] | Help us now. | 现在帮帮我们 |
[21:30] | It adorns the crypt of the first commander, Bekka Pramheda. | 这装饰于首位司令初代赫达贝卡的地穴里 |
[21:35] | Where is the crypt? | 那个地穴在哪 |
[21:37] | You think it’s the bunker? | 你认为那是地堡吗 |
[21:38] | It’s in the temple. | 在庙里 |
[21:39] | Controlled by Azgeda, as are the tunnels. | 庙和通道都由阿兹哥达人控制 |
[21:43] | So how do we get in? | 那我们怎么进去 |
[21:45] | We fight. | 我们打进去 |
[21:47] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[21:50] | Like it or not, | 无论你喜不喜欢 |
[21:52] | Azgeda is our ally. | 阿兹哥达都是我们的盟友 |
[21:55] | We have the royal seal. | 我们有皇家图章 |
[21:57] | No one has to die. | 谁都不必死 |
[21:59] | You’re assuming they’ll honor the seal. | 你以为他们会尊重图章 |
[22:02] | The closer we get to praimfaya, | 我们离荣耀之火越近 |
[22:04] | the less alliances seem to mean. | 所谓的同盟就越离散 |
[22:07] | How much faith do you have in yours? | 你对你的盟友有多少信心 |
[22:48] | First, we survive. | 我们先活下来 |
[22:53] | Then we find our humanity again. | 再找回我们的人性 |
[23:02] | I’m sure they said the same thing in Mount Weather, too. | 我确信他们在韦瑟山也说了同样的话 |
[23:20] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[23:22] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[23:23] | Nightbloods. | 夜之血脉 |
[23:25] | You’d think I’d have learned my lesson after Lexa. | 你以为我在莱克萨那件事后学到教训了 |
[23:41] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们在做正确的事 |
[23:44] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[23:46] | Certainty’s a luxury leaders can’t afford. | 确定性是领导者们承受不起的奢侈品 |
[23:49] | I’m no king. | 我不是国王 |
[23:51] | Maybe not, but you were born for this. | 也许不是 但你是为此而生的 |
[23:56] | Lexa knew it, and so do I. | 莱克萨知道这点 我也是 |
[23:59] | You don’t back down when things get hard. | 当事态艰难时你不会屈服 |
[24:02] | It’s always hard. | 总是很艰难 |
[24:04] | And yet here you are. | 可你还是来了 |
[24:12] | I know you don’t believe it now, | 我知道你现在不相信 |
[24:14] | But one day, they will thank you for what you’re doing here. | 但某天他们会感谢你现在做的事 |
[24:19] | Murphy won’t. | 墨菲不会 |
[24:22] | Emori won’t. | 艾默莉不会 |
[24:24] | If it works, they will. | 如果成功了 他们就会的 |
[24:27] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不成功呢 |
[24:29] | Then we die knowing | 我们就会死得明白 |
[24:30] | we did everything we could to save our people. | 因为我们尽力去救我们的人民了 |
[24:36] | Did you come up here to make me feel better? | 你是来这安慰我的吗 |
[24:38] | It’s never been my strength. | 我从没那个能耐 |
[24:55] | It’s ok! | 没事 |
[24:56] | I carry the seal of your king. | 我带了你国王的图章来 |
[25:02] | Azgeda Planhaka. | 阿兹哥达杂种 |
[25:04] | Keep your head down. We agreed. They’ll let us pass. | 低头 说好了的 他们会放我们通行 |
[25:08] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[25:19] | I’m the Skaikru Chancellor. | 我是天空人的总理 |
[25:21] | As your ally, we seek safe passage to the temple. | 我们以盟友的身份请求放我们安全到达寺庙 |
[25:51] | They were letting us pass! | 他们答应放行了 |
[25:53] | If there’s a bunker there, | 如果地堡在那 |
[25:54] | Azgeda will never see the inside. | 就绝不能让阿兹哥达看到里面 |
[26:07] | Come on, Marcus. | 走吧 马库斯 |
[26:09] | It’s not our war. | 我们不是交战方 |
[26:16] | Roan will think that we did this. | 罗恩会以为是我们干的 |
[26:37] | Be quick. Echo will send reinforcements. | 动作快 艾寇会派援兵的 |
[26:40] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[26:43] | It’s beneath the altar. | 在祭坛下面 |
[26:59] | It’s here. I knew it. | 在这 我就知道 |
[27:01] | Help me. | 来帮忙 |
[27:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:32] | It means “Salvation lies within.” | 意思是”救赎就在其中” |
[27:35] | We were taught it referred | 根据我们所学 这指的是 |
[27:36] | to the ship that brought her to us. | 把她带到我们身边的船 |
[27:39] | How do we open it? | 要怎么打开 |
[27:44] | Like every other lock, Mr. Green. | 就像其他锁一样 格林先生 |
[27:49] | With a key. | 用钥匙 |
[28:10] | No. | 不 |
[28:11] | Can you open it or not? | 你能不能打开 |
[28:14] | We have to. | 必须打开 |
[28:18] | We need more time. | 再给我们些时间 |
[28:19] | Can you reposition your army at the temple? | 你能把你的军队调来寺庙吗 |
[28:21] | If I do that, we lose the tower. | 那样的话塔就会失守 |
[28:22] | The tower won’t save you. | 塔救不了你 |
[28:24] | Neither will the ashes of the first commander, | 如果下面只有第一任司令的骨灰 |
[28:26] | if that’s all that’s down there. | 那样也救不了我 |
[28:28] | Mother, please. | 母亲 求你了 |
[28:32] | I’ll move my guard detail to the temple door. | 我会把守卫调到寺庙大门 |
[28:35] | Buy you some time. | 给你们争取些时间 |
[28:37] | But I’ll need your guns. | 但你得把枪给我 |
[28:42] | Just give her the damn guns, Marcus. | 把枪给她吧 马库斯 |
[29:01] | I fear that jus drein, jus daun | 我担心血债血偿 |
[29:04] | will be the end of us all. | 会要了我们的命 |
[29:06] | Gaia… | 盖娅 |
[29:09] | It would seem you should keep praying. | 你似乎应该继续祈祷 |
[29:22] | Got it started without us. | 我们还没到就开始了 |
[29:24] | Got what started? | 开始什么 |
[29:32] | Fun. | 玩乐 |
[29:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:40] | Everyone’s gonna die, Bellamy. | 大家都会死 贝拉米 |
[29:42] | We can go out like them… | 我们可以学他们出去 |
[29:45] | or like us. | 或是学我们 |
[29:47] | The ending’s the same, | 结局都是一样的 |
[29:48] | but who says the journey has to suck? | 但谁说路途就得枯燥乏味 |
[29:52] | I come bearing fruit! | 我带了好果子 |
[30:08] | Jobi nuts are powerful medicine. | 这种坚果药效很强 |
[30:11] | You sure about this? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[30:14] | I’m pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[30:15] | In that case, I recommend a tea. | 这样的话 我建议喝杯茶 |
[30:21] | Teatime. | 品茶时间 |
[30:33] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳支舞 |
[30:35] | I don’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[30:38] | I don’t really want to dance. | 我也不是真的想跳舞 |
[30:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:52] | Yes! | 棒 |
[30:55] | Good idea. Let someone else save the world for once. | 好主意 这次就让别人去拯救世界 |
[31:14] | John, enough. | 约翰 够了 |
[31:17] | You can’t stop this. | 你阻止不了的 |
[31:19] | No. No, Emori. I’m not letting this happen to you. | 不不 艾默莉 我不会让你出这种事 |
[31:22] | You have to. | 你别无办法 |
[31:23] | What? | 什么 |
[31:23] | John, listen to me. | 约翰 听我说 |
[31:25] | Make them think you’re ok with this. | 让他们认为你不在乎这个 |
[31:28] | We make Clarke think you’re still with her. | 让克拉克认为你还站在她那边 |
[31:30] | Emori, I’ll kill her if she even thinks about hurting– | 艾默莉 她敢伤害你我就杀了她 |
[31:31] | No. Damn it, John. Think. | 不 该死 约翰 好好想想 |
[31:35] | Don’t give them a reason to pick you next. | 别给他们借口下个拿你开刀 |
[31:38] | Survive, please. | 活下去 求你了 |
[31:52] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[31:53] | Guys, just wait, ok? Hear me out. | 各位 等等吧 听我说 |
[31:54] | John. | 约翰 |
[31:55] | It’ll work this time. | 这次会成功的 |
[31:58] | Then how about we just go with that | 不如我们就这样吧 |
[32:00] | and forget the test? | 不做测试了 |
[32:06] | Miller? Miller, don’t– | 米勒 米勒 不要 |
[32:08] | Miller! Miller, I swear to god, I’ll kill y– | 米勒 米勒 我对天发誓我会杀… |
[32:11] | Miller, Miller, Miller, please. | 米勒 米勒 米勒 拜托 |
[32:13] | Miller, just look at me, man. | 米勒 看着我 老兄 |
[32:14] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[32:16] | I wish that were true. | 但愿你说的是真的 |
[32:17] | You don’t have to do this! | 你不必这么做 |
[32:25] | Who the hell do you think you are, huh? | 你到底以为自己是谁 |
[32:28] | I’m trying to save us. | 我在努力拯救大家 |
[32:30] | Save us? | 拯救大家 |
[32:32] | Ah, right. | 好吧 |
[32:32] | Wanheda, savior of us all! | 瓦黑达 大家的救世主 |
[32:34] | But maybe you’re forgetting the last time you saved us, | 但也许你忘记上次你拯救大家时 |
[32:36] | I was saving you! | 是我在拯救你 |
[32:37] | I’m not forgetting. | 我没有忘记 |
[32:38] | You haven’t forgotten? | 你没有忘记吗 |
[32:39] | Then, please, you don’t need to do this. | 那拜托 你不必这么做 |
[32:42] | Don’t do it. | 不要这么做 |
[32:44] | Please, please, you don’t need to do this. | 拜托 拜托 你不必这么做 |
[32:47] | You know, it’s too bad that you weren’t a real nightblood | 你不是真正的夜之血脉太可惜了 |
[32:49] | because then you could have been commander. | 否则你可能就是司令了 |
[32:50] | Imagine how many people you could’ve killed then. | 想想那时你会杀死多少人 |
[32:55] | Tell me something, | 问你个问题 |
[32:57] | after you murder Emori, am I next? | 你杀死艾默莉后 下个轮到我吗 |
[33:01] | Ok! I’m begging you, please. I love her. | 好吧 我求你了 拜托 我爱她 |
[33:02] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[33:04] | Emori will be fine. | 艾默莉会没事的 |
[33:11] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:11] | If she dies… | 如果她死了 |
[33:14] | you die. | 你也会死 |
[34:21] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[34:25] | We have to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[34:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:53] | I’ll finish it. | 我来完成 |
[35:22] | I bear it so they don’t have to. | 我来承担 那么其他人就不必承担 |
[35:29] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:37] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | We’re testing me. | 我们用我来测试 |
[36:06] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[36:13] | It’s been two hours. How do you feel? | 已经过去两小时了 你感觉怎么样 |
[36:19] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[36:28] | I won’t let you do it. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[36:29] | Mom, I trust you. | 妈妈 我相信你 |
[36:33] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[36:35] | Turn it on. | 打开吧 |
[36:36] | Jackson, don’t. | 杰克逊 不要 |
[36:38] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[36:40] | If you go in there, you will die. | 如果你进去那里面 你会死的 |
[36:45] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[36:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:48] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[36:50] | Like I saw the rocket. | 就像我看见火箭 |
[36:54] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[36:56] | – No. – Mom. | -不 -妈妈 |
[36:58] | – Wait. Abby. – Mom, don’t! | -等一下 艾比 -妈妈 不要 |
[37:01] | – Abby, don’t! – Abby! | -艾比 不要 -艾比 |
[37:02] | – Stop! – Stop, Abby! | -住手 -住手 艾比 |
[37:15] | Don’t worry. It’ll all be over soon now. | 别担心 很快就会结束了 |
[37:40] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[37:49] | You’re ok. | 没事的 |
[38:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:08] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[38:10] | it has never been opened. | 它从来没被打开过 |
[38:15] | It’s now or never. | 只能趁现在 |
[38:20] | We were brought here for a reason, Gaia. | 我们不是无故被带来这里的 盖娅 |
[38:23] | Think. Is there another key? | 想一想 还有其他钥匙吗 |
[38:25] | It–it would have a “12” on it. | 上面应该刻着”12″ |
[38:28] | I’m sorry, but we have to go. | 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[38:30] | You should’ve brought more guns. | 你们应该带更多枪来 |
[38:31] | Then move your army into position. | 让你的军队就位 |
[38:33] | I will not give up the tower for the temple | 我不会为了庙和你打不开的门 |
[38:35] | and a door you cannot open. | 而放弃塔 |
[38:37] | Thelonious, we can come back. | 塞隆尼斯 我们可以再回来 |
[38:38] | When, before or after the death wave? | 在死亡冲击波来之前还是之后呢 |
[38:43] | Leave if you have to go. | 如果你必须走你就走吧 |
[38:44] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开这里 |
[38:46] | I’m staying, too. | 我也要留下来 |
[38:57] | Maybe we are not worthy. | 也许我们应该牺牲 |
[39:00] | Maybe we are meant to burn in praimfaya. | 也许我们注定要被荣耀之火烧死 |
[39:02] | No. We’re not meant to burn. | 不 我们不是注定被烧死 |
[39:05] | We were meant to rise from the ashes. | 我们是注定从灰烬中重生 |
[39:12] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:13] | What is it, Monty? | 怎么了 蒙蒂 |
[39:15] | “From the ashes we will rise.” | “我们将从灰烬中重生” |
[39:18] | What if it’s not just a motto? | 如果这不只是格言呢 |
[39:21] | What if it’s an instruction? | 而是指示呢 |
[39:33] | Do it. | 动手 |
[39:58] | The 12th seal. | 第十二枚图章 |
[40:39] | Ready? 1, 2… | 预备 一 二 |
[41:00] | Hold this temple. | 守住这座庙 |
[41:03] | After you, my friend. | 你先吧 我的朋友 |
[41:49] | Salvation lies within. | 救赎就在其中 |