时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The death wave will be here in 10 days. | 死亡冲击波十天后就会到来 |
[00:04] | What I found was a fallout shelter, | 我找到一处避难所 |
[00:06] | built to sustain thousands. | 能够容纳上千人 |
[00:08] | Salvation lies within. | 救赎就在其中 |
[00:09] | The radiation doesn’t care if you’re trikru or azgeda. | 辐射才不管你是部落人还是阿兹哥达人 |
[00:12] | Azgeda will never see the inside. | 绝不能让阿兹哥达看到里面 |
[00:14] | What if we share it? | 如果我们共享呢 |
[00:16] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[00:17] | When the time comes to close the door, | 等到了要闭门的时候 |
[00:19] | Azgeda will see that it’s done. | 阿兹哥达会用自己的方式解决 |
[00:22] | I’ll take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[00:24] | Raven, you need to slow down. | 雷文 你需要缓一缓 |
[00:26] | Your brain scan showed evidence of a stroke. | 你的脑部扫描有中风的迹象 |
[00:29] | And we are stuck. | 我们卡住了 |
[00:30] | Raven, it could kill you. | 雷文 它会要了你的命 |
[00:32] | We can’t create Nightblood unless we go to space. | 除非我们去太空 否则造不出夜之血脉 |
[00:34] | But Luna can. | 但露娜可以 |
[00:35] | We can inject ourselves with her bone marrow. | 我们可以给自己注射她的骨髓 |
[00:37] | Then we become Nightbloods. | 然后我们就成了夜之血脉 |
[00:38] | I bear it so they don’t have to. | 由我来承担 其他人就不必承担了 |
[00:41] | One day, they will thank you for what you’re doing here. | 将来他们会感谢你现在做的事 |
[00:44] | What if it doesn’t work? | 如果不成功呢 |
[00:46] | Then we die, | 我们会死得明白 |
[00:47] | knowing we did everything we could | 因为我们已经尽全力去 |
[00:48] | to save our people. | 救我们的人民了 |
[00:53] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[00:54] | Sure. It’s heavy. | 好的 它很重 |
[00:59] | This is why they left us behind? | 这就是他们把我们留下的原因吗 |
[01:01] | To scavenge tech? | 为了清理技术设备 |
[01:03] | Hey, we talked about this. | 我们已经聊过这事了 |
[01:05] | We didn’t get left behind. | 我们不是被留下了 |
[01:06] | They’re coming back. | 他们会回来的 |
[01:07] | Forgive me if I don’t believe | 恕我无法再去相信 |
[01:08] | what your people say anymore. | 你们的人说的话了 |
[01:11] | Murphy’s actually right. | 其实墨菲说的没错 |
[01:13] | Don’t worry, they might ditch him, | 别担心 他们可能会丢下他 |
[01:14] | but I’m too awesome to leave behind. | 但不会丢下我这么优秀的人 |
[01:17] | – There you go. – Congratulations, Emori. | -又来了 -恭喜你 艾默莉 |
[01:19] | You get to live in a hole in the ground for 5 years. | 你能在地洞里活上个五年 |
[01:22] | Thanks for playing. | 感谢你的鼎力相助 |
[01:23] | Come on. At least we get to live. | 得了吧 至少我们还能活下去 |
[01:25] | Said the cockroach to the Raven. | 蟑螂对雷文如是说 |
[01:28] | Systems check complete. | 系统检查完毕 |
[01:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:34] | Orbital launch systems online. | 轨道发射系统在线 |
[01:36] | You don’t hear that? | 你没听到吗 |
[01:40] | Emori, get the seizure kit now. | 艾默莉 把癫痫诊疗包拿来 |
[01:41] | Abby left it in the office. | 艾比放在办公室里的 |
[01:41] | No. | 不用了 |
[01:42] | No, it’s– it’s ok. | 不用了 我没事 |
[01:45] | It’s ok. I’m fine. | 我没事 我挺好的 |
[01:47] | Put that stuff with the gear for the last run. | 把最后一次运行要用的东西放好 |
[01:49] | I’ll start on the processors. | 我去把处理器打开 |
[01:51] | No, no, no, no. No coding, all right? | 别 别 别去编程 好吧 |
[01:53] | Luna’s not here to whisper in your ear | 你没有露娜在这儿跟你说话 |
[01:55] | And I’d rather not have your brain melt on my watch. | 我也不想你死在我的眼皮底下 |
[01:57] | I’m not coding. I’m unhooking. | 我不是要编程 我是要解扣 |
[01:59] | Now do what I said. | 现在按我说的做 |
[02:01] | Then you can take a break. | 然后你们可以休息一下 |
[02:03] | I’ll need some time with this. | 我这边需要花点时间 |
[02:08] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[02:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:14] | What’s the matter now? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:15] | If she can’t use her brain, | 如果她的脑袋不顶用 |
[02:17] | why do they need her? | 那他们还要她干嘛 |
[02:35] | Initiating ground launch sequencer now. | 地面发射序列发生器正在初始化 |
[02:44] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[02:45] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[02:47] | You can tell me that it’s none of my business, | 你大可以说 这不关我的事 |
[02:49] | but why live in a hole in the ground | 但如果你们有这么完好的火箭 |
[02:52] | when you have a perfectly good rocket? | 那为何还要住地洞里 |
[03:52] | Are you tilling the soil or stabbing it? | 你是在翻地还是在捅地 |
[03:55] | You know this is dumb, right? | 你知道这很蠢 对吧 |
[03:58] | We’ll all be dead before anything grows. | 没等东西长出来 我们就都死了 |
[04:00] | The earth survived praimfaya once. | 地球曾在荣耀之火中挺过来一次 |
[04:01] | It will again. | 那它能再挺一次 |
[04:03] | We do this for those who come after us. | 我们是在为后人做这些事 |
[04:07] | Let me show you. | 我给你示范一下 |
[04:10] | Ilian. | 伊利安 |
[04:13] | Head down. Say nothing. | 低下头 别说话 |
[04:15] | My people are wary of strangers. | 我们的人很提防陌生人 |
[04:17] | Ankara. | 安卡拉 |
[04:21] | War. | 战斗 |
[05:06] | You didn’t tell me you were a warrior. | 你没跟我说过你是战士 |
[05:12] | Not much point in fighting at the end of the world. | 就要世界末日了 战斗还有什么意义 |
[05:21] | There is an underground aquifer | 有一处地下蓄水层 |
[05:23] | with a filtration system that is still operational. | 那里的过滤系统还能运作 |
[05:27] | Some of the water will go to the hydroponic farm. | 一部分水会用于水培农场 |
[05:29] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Green? | 是不是这样 格林先生 |
[05:31] | Most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 那算是我见过的最美好的东西 |
[05:34] | Almost. | 几乎算是 |
[05:34] | It won’t be easy. | 但事情没有那么简单 |
[05:36] | There will be plenty of hard work to go around. | 会有很多困难需要克服 |
[05:40] | But together we have struggled. | 我们曾经一同遭受苦难 |
[05:42] | And together we will rise. | 所以我们也将一同获得重生 |
[05:46] | Pack your things. Just what you can carry. | 收拾好你们的物品 只带拿得了的东西 |
[05:49] | We leave at first light. | 我们天一亮就动身 |
[05:51] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:53] | – You’re a hero, Monty. – Stop. | -你成英雄了 蒙蒂 -别提啦 |
[05:56] | Go back. | 回去吧 |
[05:58] | I’ll be there as soon as we finish with the armory. | 我收拾好军械库之后就过去你那儿 |
[06:05] | Jaha was right. | 亚哈没有说错 |
[06:08] | Got a lot of gear to pack. | 有很多东西要收拾 |
[06:10] | Sure you’re not too hung over? | 你确定你没喝太多 |
[06:11] | You judging me, Monty? | 你在批判我吗 蒙蒂 |
[06:13] | A little. | 有点 |
[06:15] | There was no hope. Now there’s hope. | 之前没有希望 但现在有了 |
[06:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:23] | Jasper… | 贾斯珀 |
[06:26] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢那里的 |
[06:32] | Give him a minute. | 给他一点时间 |
[06:33] | They’ll figure it out when we take the still. | 我们拿蒸馏器的时候 他们会想通的 |
[06:35] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要 |
[06:35] | There’s one in the bunker. | 地堡里有一个 |
[06:38] | My little boy’s all grown up. | 我的小男孩都长大了 |
[06:41] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[06:42] | We hole up in a bunker now? | 我们要缩在地洞里 |
[06:44] | Do everything Jaha says? | 事事听亚哈的吩咐 |
[06:46] | Back to life on the Ark? | 回到方舟上的那种生活吗 |
[06:48] | Now that’s just crazy talk. | 怎么会呢 |
[06:50] | Since when do we listen to what Jaha says? | 我们什么时候听过亚哈的话了 |
[07:05] | The tunnel’s just through those woods. | 穿过这些林子就是隧道 |
[07:06] | How long are you staying? | 我们要待多久 |
[07:07] | Quick turnaround. | 尽快返回 |
[07:07] | If you forgot anything at the lab, let me know. | 如果有什么忘在实验室的话 跟我说一声 |
[07:09] | Or I could keep you company. | 或是你同我一起去 |
[07:15] | Right. | 说好了 |
[07:19] | Clarke, can I talk to you for a second? | 克拉克 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:22] | I’ll catch up. | 我马上过去 |
[07:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:30] | There’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有些事我没告诉你 |
[07:33] | Indra was with them when they found the bunker. | 他们找到地堡的时候因陀罗也在 |
[07:36] | Trikru knows? | 部落人知道了 |
[07:37] | Yes. We made a deal with them to share the space. | 对 我们跟他们达成了共用地堡的交易 |
[07:42] | What about our deal with Roan? | 那我们和罗恩的交易怎么办 |
[07:43] | Trikru would rather go to war than live with Azgeda. | 部落人宁愿开战 也不愿和阿兹哥达人同住 |
[07:46] | Mom, Roan is my friend. | 妈妈 罗恩是我的朋友 |
[07:49] | Our ally. | 我们的盟友 |
[07:51] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[07:55] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[08:00] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[08:01] | No, Clarke, not if he comes peacefully. | 不要 克拉克 他如果乖乖受降就没事 |
[08:04] | We will make room for one. | 我们会留出一个人的位置 |
[08:06] | Indra agreed. | 因陀罗同意了 |
[08:17] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[08:20] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:22] | Just– wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[08:27] | Where are the guards? | 守卫都在哪 |
[08:29] | Our people aren’t back from Arkadia yet. | 我们的人还没从方舟领地回来 |
[08:32] | – Kane, don’t. Roan! – Look. Wait. | -凯恩 不要 罗恩 -等等 |
[08:37] | Trikru. | 部落人 |
[08:38] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:40] | There doesn’t have to be any violence. | 不要使用武力 |
[08:49] | Wait, stop! | 等等 住手 |
[09:06] | Welcome back to Polis, my King. | 欢迎回到波利斯 我的国王 |
[09:37] | I said, explain. | 我说了 解释清楚 |
[09:39] | Skaikru allied with trikru to take the temple. | 天空人跟部落人结盟要拿下寺庙 |
[09:41] | They gave up the tower to do it. | 他们为此连塔都不要了 |
[09:43] | Strategically, that made no sense. | 按理说 这不合理 |
[09:45] | So I put our people at the temple doors. | 所以我派人去了庙门口 |
[09:48] | Good thing I did. | 还好我这么做了 |
[09:49] | You did well, Echo. | 做得好 艾寇 |
[09:51] | Move the rest of our army to the temple doors. | 把剩下的军队派去寺庙门口 |
[09:53] | No one gets in or out. | 不准任何人进出 |
[09:57] | Go. | 快去 |
[10:15] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[10:17] | I just found out. | 我刚知道 |
[10:23] | Thanks for trying to warn me. | 谢谢你尝试警告我 |
[10:25] | This doesn’t have to turn into a war. | 没有必要发动战争 |
[10:26] | It’s already a war. | 战争已经打响 |
[10:27] | Only if you fight it. | 你去打才算开战 |
[10:30] | Your people betrayed me, Clarke. | 你的人背叛了我 克拉克 |
[10:33] | What would you have me do? | 你还想让我做什么 |
[10:34] | Live? | 让你活 |
[10:37] | The radiation’s gonna be here in 6 days. | 辐射还有六天就过来了 |
[10:40] | You were willing to share the bunker with us. | 你既然愿意跟我们共用地堡 |
[10:41] | Why not share it with trikru, too? | 为何不跟部落人也一起共用 |
[10:43] | I suppose Kane tried to get Indra to do that | 我猜凯恩在同意他们刺杀我之前 |
[10:44] | before agreeing to let them assassinate me. | 已经尝试过说服因陀罗了 |
[10:47] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[10:48] | Kane was trying to save your life. | 凯恩是想救你的命 |
[10:50] | Mine, maybe. Not my people’s. | 救我 或许吧 但救不了我的人民 |
[10:53] | That was before you surrounded the temple. | 那也是在你们包围寺庙之前的事 |
[10:56] | Look, now no one can get in to survive | 现在谁要是想进去活命 |
[10:59] | unless you allow it. | 必须经你允许 |
[11:00] | Indra will have no choice but to talk. | 因陀罗没得选 只能谈判 |
[11:06] | Fine. We’ll talk. | 好 那谈吧 |
[11:11] | But I’m holding your people. | 但我要关押你的人 |
[11:12] | My chancellor needs to be at that meeting, Roan. | 你们会面时我的总理得在场 罗恩 |
[11:14] | Your chancellor’s lucky he still has his head. | 你的总理命还在全靠他运气好 |
[11:18] | Besides, if anyone can convince | 另外 要是有人能劝服 |
[11:20] | mortal enemies to move in together, it’s you. | 死敌活在一个屋檐下 那非你莫属 |
[11:27] | I’ll call for the summit. | 我会召集峰会 |
[11:45] | All I can think about is there’s a war going on | 我现在想的全是战争已经打响 |
[11:48] | and I’m not in it. | 而我却置身事外 |
[11:51] | No war will stop Praimfaya. | 荣耀之火不会因战争而熄灭 |
[11:54] | At least it would be a warrior’s death. | 至少会像战士般死去 |
[11:57] | Better than melting. | 好过被熔化 |
[12:00] | My people have a saying: | 我们那有句俗话 |
[12:10] | Reincarnation? | 轮回转世吗 |
[12:14] | You believe in that? | 你相信这个 |
[12:20] | The crops, they die in winter | 作物在冬天枯萎死去 |
[12:24] | and then return in spring. | 又在春天焕然新生 |
[12:27] | Most people don’t know when their winter will come, | 多数人都不知道他们的冬天何时会来 |
[12:31] | But we do. | 但我们知道 |
[12:34] | And that’s a gift. | 而这就是馈赠 |
[12:39] | Why waste it in fighting? | 为何要浪费在战争中 |
[12:57] | You’re not packed. | 你没收拾 |
[12:59] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[13:08] | Talk to me, Harper. | 跟我说说 哈珀 |
[13:15] | Just tired of fighting, Monty. | 我受够了战争 蒙蒂 |
[13:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:22] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[13:24] | But in that bunker, we’ll be safe. | 但到了那座地堡 我们就安全了 |
[13:27] | Every time we think that, something bad happens. | 每次这么想 都会出点岔子 |
[13:33] | So what then? Stay here and die? | 那怎么办 留在这等死吗 |
[13:37] | Spend your last days wasted? | 浪费掉最后的时日 |
[13:39] | That seems to be a popular choice | 我在乎的人好像都喜欢 |
[13:40] | with the people I care about. | 选择在这等死 |
[13:41] | – Monty, I– – It’ll be light out soon. | -蒙蒂 我… -很快就要出发了 |
[13:44] | That bunker gives us a chance for a future. | 那座地堡给了我们未来的希望 |
[13:51] | I hope you’ll change your mind. | 希望你会改变心意 |
[13:58] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[14:10] | I was, um–I was thinking about Louis. | 我在想路易斯 |
[14:14] | About how you blame yourself for his death | 在想你因为没有停下来救他 |
[14:17] | because you didn’t stop to save him from the black rain. | 令他死于黑雨而责怪自己 |
[14:20] | You didn’t do that because you were a coward, Harper. | 你没停下来不是因为你是个懦夫 哈珀 |
[14:23] | You did that because you wanted to live. | 你那么做全因为你想活命 |
[14:26] | It’s called survival instinct. | 那叫生存本能 |
[14:29] | This is the first time i ever thought you were a coward. | 而现在你让我第一次觉得你是个懦夫 |
[14:55] | Aren’t you going the wrong way? | 你走错路了吧 |
[15:16] | Come to say good-bye? | 来道别的吗 |
[15:24] | Hell no. | 才不是 |
[15:35] | I thought I made it clear. | 我不是说清楚了吗 |
[15:37] | We need everyone packed and ready to go by– | 大家得收拾好 准备好在… |
[15:39] | First light. | 破晓时出发 |
[15:41] | We’ll get right on it. | 我们马上就好 |
[15:44] | Good. | 好 |
[15:46] | We’re talking about the future of the human race here, Mr. Jordan. | 现在的情况关乎人类种族的未来 约旦先生 |
[15:49] | Participation is not optional. | 你们别无选择 |
[16:03] | They’re gonna make us go with them. | 他们会强迫我们跟他们走 |
[16:05] | It’s a test. | 这是测试 |
[16:06] | How bad do we want this? | 我们有多希望会这样 |
[16:08] | There is a way out now. | 现在有条出路 |
[16:11] | When this party started, that wasn’t true. | 派对开始时 并不是真的 |
[16:13] | Make no mistake– you choose to stay | 别搞错了 要是选择留下 |
[16:15] | and you’re choosing death. | 那就是选择送死 |
[16:17] | If that’s your decision, I’m with you all the way. | 如果你决定留下 我会一直支持你 |
[16:22] | If not, there’s the door. | 如果相反 门在那边 |
[16:24] | No one here will judge you if you leave. | 你要是走 没人会对你指指点点 |
[16:33] | Ok, then. | 好 那么 |
[16:36] | I guess we have nothing to lose. | 我想我们没有后顾之忧了 |
[16:48] | You can’t ignore me forever, Raven. | 你不能永远不理我 雷文 |
[16:52] | I mean, I guess you could try, | 我是说我想你可以试试看 |
[16:54] | but we’re the same, you and I, and I know the truth. | 但我和你是一类人 而我知道真相 |
[16:59] | You don’t want to live in a bunker, | 你不想在地堡里苟且偷生 |
[17:01] | and you don’t want to be the good little soldier, | 你也不想当一个永远 |
[17:03] | always doing what Clarke tells you to do. | 听克拉克的号令行事的小喽啰 |
[17:05] | I know what you do want. | 我知道你真正想要的 |
[17:08] | Stop. Stop! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[17:10] | God, you’re not– you’re not real. | 天哪 你不是真实的 |
[17:13] | You’re just– | 你只是 |
[17:15] | That doesn’t mean that I’m not right. | 那并不代表我说错了 |
[17:18] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想要我干什么 |
[17:20] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[17:22] | Your time is running out. | 你的时间不多了 |
[17:24] | And I’m not talking about the radiation. | 我说的不是辐射 |
[17:28] | I’m talking about your brain. | 我说的是你的大脑 |
[17:31] | You need to ask yourself– | 你得问问自己 |
[17:34] | How are you gonna go out? | 你要怎么出去 |
[17:36] | Down here? | 困在下面 |
[17:39] | Miserable? In pain? | 折磨 痛苦 |
[17:42] | Or up there? Free? Floating? | 还是逃离出去 自在飘浮 |
[17:47] | I’ve run all the simulations. | 我测试了所有模拟 |
[17:48] | There’s not enough fuel to get back. | 燃料不够返程 |
[17:50] | Who said anything about getting back? | 谁说要回来了 |
[17:54] | Your friends are taken care of. | 你的朋友都被安置好了 |
[17:56] | They don’t need you to keep them alive in the bunker. | 他们不需要你在地堡里保证他们活命 |
[17:59] | But you will need them if you go there. | 但如果你去了 就需要他们 |
[18:03] | The computer code is destroying your neurons at an advanced rate. | 电脑程序正在加速摧毁你的神经元 |
[18:08] | Soon you’re not gonna know how to tie your own shoes, | 很快你就不知道怎么给自己系鞋带 |
[18:12] | let alone how to convert | 更别说怎么将 |
[18:14] | a launch entry suit into something | 发射启动服转换成 |
[18:17] | that you can spacewalk in. | 能太空行走的宇航服 |
[18:24] | You can help me spacewalk? | 你能帮我太空行走 |
[18:26] | If you’re gonna go out, | 如果你要出去 |
[18:28] | might as well go out with a view. | 不如出去看看风景 |
[18:35] | Come on, come back. | 来吧 继续 |
[18:36] | I’m good to go again. | 我准备好再来一次了 |
[18:42] | Your friend Miller should be back by now. | 你的朋友米勒现在该回来了 |
[18:58] | They’re not coming back, John. | 他们不会回来了 约翰 |
[19:04] | So we go to Polis ourselves. | 那我们就自己去波利斯 |
[19:06] | The boat’s on the wrong side of the water. | 船停在了水域的另一边 |
[19:08] | We’ll never make it. | 我们到不了那里 |
[19:15] | Then I guess we ride out the storm in the lighthouse bunker. | 那我们就在灯塔的地堡抵御暴风雨 |
[19:18] | For 5 years? | 待五年吗 |
[19:22] | We’ll starve. | 我们会饿死的 |
[19:23] | Who needs food when you have love, right? | 有了爱情 还要什么面包啊 |
[19:49] | We were searched outside. | 我们在外面就被搜过身了 |
[19:51] | If I’m not back in an hour, my army will attack. | 我要是一小时后没回去 我的军队就会进攻 |
[20:07] | You must be Gaia. | 你就是盖娅吧 |
[20:09] | – I’m– – I know who you are… | -我是… -我知道你是谁 |
[20:16] | Wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[20:19] | You helped my people find the bunker. | 你帮我的人找到了地堡 |
[20:22] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[20:23] | And you gave the flame | 你把火种交给了 |
[20:24] | to an unworthy king, who saw it destroyed. | 眼见着火种被毁而无作为的国王 |
[20:29] | I am not as grateful. | 我可不像你这么感激人家 |
[20:33] | Let’s see what all the fuss is about. | 去看看是什么这么兴师动众 |
[20:47] | After you, Wanheda. | 你先请 瓦黑达 |
[21:23] | All my enemies in one place. | 我的敌人都聚在一起了 |
[21:26] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[21:27] | The war chiefs of the Trikru alliance. | 部落人联盟的将军们 |
[21:29] | She was supposed to be alone. | 她该一个人来的 |
[21:31] | What fun would that be? | 那有什么意思 |
[21:34] | You murdered our people. | 你杀害了我们的人民 |
[21:36] | You burned our villages. | 烧毁了我们的村庄 |
[21:37] | Yet you have the nerve to come here in the name of peace. | 而你还敢打着和平的旗号到这来 |
[21:40] | Not peace. Survival. | 不是和平 是为了生存 |
[21:42] | You tried to take this bunker for yourself, | 你想独占这座地堡 |
[21:44] | yet here I am, willing to talk. | 可我来了 愿意跟你谈判 |
[21:47] | The Trikru alliance holds the temple. | 部落人联盟占据着寺庙 |
[21:49] | Of course you’re willing to talk. | 你当然愿意谈判了 |
[21:51] | And the Azgeda alliance surrounds it. | 而阿兹哥达联盟包围着寺庙 |
[21:53] | None of your people will get inside unless we come to terms. | 我们没谈成协议 你的族人就休想进来 |
[21:55] | This war is inevitable. | 战争无可避免 |
[21:58] | The only reason it hasn’t happened before now | 现在还没爆发战争只是因为 |
[22:00] | is that Lexa commanded it. | 莱克萨下了命令 |
[22:01] | The only thing that’s inevitable is Praimfaya. | 唯一不可避免的就是荣耀之火 |
[22:05] | In 6 days, anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead. | 六天后 没躲进地堡的人都会死 |
[22:09] | Then we should get to it. | 那就等着那一天 |
[22:11] | Roan. | 罗恩 |
[22:15] | We talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[22:19] | Now we fight. | 那就开战吧 |
[22:20] | No. | 不 |
[22:22] | There is room for 1,200 people in here. | 这里的空间容得下1200人 |
[22:27] | We could share it equally. | 我们可以均分共享 |
[22:29] | All of the clans can survive. | 所有部落都能存活 |
[22:32] | That’s what Lexa would have wanted. | 莱克萨也会希望这样的 |
[22:36] | You’re right. She would have. | 你说得对 她会希望这样 |
[22:38] | And if she were here, the clans might actually have obeyed her. | 如果她在这 部落或许真的会听令于她 |
[22:42] | But seeing that there’s no commander to rule us… | 但是现在没有司令能控制我们 |
[22:46] | War it is. | 就开战吧 |
[23:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:10] | I know you have the flame. | 我知道火种在你手上 |
[23:13] | I know Octavia gave it to you. | 我知道奥克塔维亚给你了 |
[23:15] | I think you should leave, Clarke. | 我想你得走了 克拉克 |
[23:16] | I can’t let them fight a war over | 我不能让他们因为 |
[23:18] | the one thing that can save us. | 某件能拯救我们的事开战 |
[23:20] | Not even Wanheda can stop the clans from killing each other. | 就连瓦黑达也没法阻止部落互相残杀 |
[23:23] | No. But a commander could. | 不 但司令可以 |
[23:27] | Of course a commander could. | 司令当然可以 |
[23:30] | Unfortunately, we need a Natblida for that. | 遗憾的是只有夜之血脉才行 |
[23:48] | Make me the commander. | 让我做司令 |
[24:14] | Ahh. It’s jammed. | 堵死了 |
[24:16] | Same as the others. | 跟其他的一样 |
[24:17] | But this is the door to blow. | 但得炸毁这扇门 |
[24:18] | How many gas canisters do we have? | 我们有多少瓦斯罐 |
[24:20] | You can’t be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:21] | In Mount Weather, we beat the gas by using water. | 在韦瑟山 我们用水挡住了瓦斯 |
[24:24] | Jasper will be ready for that. | 贾斯珀肯定准备好了 |
[24:25] | Just slow down. Let me talk to them. | 慢着 让我跟他们说说 |
[24:27] | Bellamy, we have over 400 people ready to march. | 贝拉米 有四百多人准备好出发了 |
[24:39] | Gun. | 枪 |
[24:41] | Harper’s. | 哈珀的 |
[24:42] | How many more of them are armed? | 他们还有多少人有武器 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. A few. | 不知道 很少 |
[24:46] | “DNR” “DNR”? | |
[24:48] | Do not resuscitate. | 不必抢救 |
[24:53] | Jasper, put down the gun. | 贾斯珀 放下枪 |
[24:55] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[24:59] | We’re not coming out. | 我们不会出来 |
[25:00] | This is insane. | 简直疯了 |
[25:03] | Are you really willing to die, | 如果有办法可以活下来 |
[25:04] | when there’s a way to live? | 你真的愿意去死吗 |
[25:06] | Are they? | 他们愿意吗 |
[25:06] | That’s just it. We don’t think it’s a way to live. | 这就是关键 我们不认为有办法活下来 |
[25:09] | Just go. Please. | 走吧 拜托 |
[25:13] | We’re wasting time. Set the charge. | 我们在浪费时间 安放炸弹 |
[25:18] | You can go to guns. | 你们可以带枪上阵 |
[25:20] | Do not fire unless fired upon. | 对方开火前不能开火 |
[25:21] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[25:22] | No. Ok, just– just wait. | 不 等一下 |
[25:25] | Jasper, people will get hurt. | 贾斯珀 大家会受伤的 |
[25:27] | I know you care about that. | 我知道你在乎这个 |
[25:32] | If you don’t want anyone to get hurt, | 如果你不想有人受伤 |
[25:35] | don’t open the door. | 不要开门 |
[25:44] | We’re all set. We should clear the hall. | 我们都准备好了 应该把路清出来了 |
[25:52] | Mr. Jordan, | 约旦先生 |
[25:54] | I will not leave children here to die. | 我不会把孩子留在这等死 |
[25:57] | You sent them down to die. | 你已经送他们去死了 |
[26:02] | The difference now is that they have a choice. | 如今的区别是他们可以选择 |
[26:05] | And so do you. | 你也可以 |
[26:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:11] | This is what they want. | 这是他们想要的 |
[26:12] | They’re wasted. They don’t know what they want. | 他们在浪费时间 他们不知道自己想要什么 |
[26:27] | Stand down. | 终止任务 |
[26:35] | Get ready to move out. | 做好搬离准备 |
[26:36] | – Yes, Sir. – What? | -是 长官 -什么 |
[26:38] | No. You can’t. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry, son. Bellamy is right. | 抱歉 孩子 贝拉米说得对 |
[26:44] | We can’t save them if they don’t want to be saved. | 我们救不了不想被救的人 |
[26:54] | If Octavia was in there, | 如果奥克塔维亚在里面 |
[26:57] | would you let her stay? | 你会让她留下吗 |
[26:59] | If Octavia was in there… | 如果奥克塔维亚在里面… |
[27:02] | at least I’d get to say good-bye. | 至少我能和她告别 |
[27:30] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这个原因 对吧 |
[27:31] | Skairipa. | 天戮者 |
[27:37] | I saw you in Polis. | 我在波利斯见过你 |
[27:40] | You murdered my friend Terro. | 你杀了我的朋友泰罗 |
[27:44] | Cut off his head. | 砍下了他的头 |
[27:47] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[27:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:51] | You don’t want to do this. | 你们不想这么做的 |
[27:54] | Trust me. Just walk away. | 相信我 走开吧 |
[28:56] | This is who I am. | 这才是我 |
[29:15] | Once reinforcements arrive, we can edge in west | 援军一到 我们就能从西面 |
[29:17] | to the temple quarter. | 逼近寺庙的区域 |
[29:18] | No. There’s no time. | 不 没那么多时间 |
[29:20] | We need to squeeze out Boudalankru first. | 我们需要先从岩脊人中突围出去 |
[29:22] | Here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[29:28] | The ascension call. | 召开升天仪式的号角声 |
[29:35] | The flame was destroyed. | 火种已经被摧毁了 |
[29:36] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[29:40] | You said you saw it. | 你说你亲眼看到的 |
[29:41] | It was shattered. | 它被粉碎了 |
[29:45] | I saw what they wanted me to see. | 我看到的是他们想让我看到的 |
[29:49] | A new commander is bad for us, Roan. | 一个新司令对我们不利 罗恩 |
[29:52] | But we control the tower. | 但我们控制着塔 |
[29:54] | Let me stop this ascension, | 让我阻止这次升天仪式 |
[29:56] | at least until we know who the Natblida is. | 至少我们要先知道谁是夜之血脉 |
[30:00] | I know who it is. | 我知道是谁 |
[30:21] | Are you presiding? | 是你主持仪式的吗 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:24] | The flame chose me as its protector. | 火种选择我为它的守护者 |
[30:27] | Our scouts honor that. | 我们童子军尊重这点 |
[30:28] | Did one of them find a Natblida? | 他们中有人找到了夜之血脉吗 |
[30:30] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[30:31] | What clan are they from? | 他们来自什么部落 |
[30:33] | This is highly unusual, Gaia. | 这很不寻常 盖娅 |
[30:35] | There was no conclave. | 没有进行选举 |
[30:36] | There are questions to be answered. | 有一些问题需要回答 |
[31:12] | What is this? Wanheda is no Natblida! | 这是干什么 瓦黑达不是夜之血脉 |
[32:07] | Ascende… | 勇往… |
[32:12] | Lies upon lies. | 一个又一个谎言 |
[32:18] | Get out of this sacred circle. | 离这个神圣之圈远点 |
[32:20] | There’s nothing sacred about any of this. | 这件事根本没什么神圣的 |
[32:22] | Wanheda is making a mockery of our faith. | 瓦黑达是在嘲弄我们的信仰 |
[32:27] | I’m trying to save us, Your Highness. | 我在努力拯救我们 陛下 |
[32:29] | You know that. | 你知道这点 |
[32:30] | Because you think we’re savages in need of saving? | 因为你认为我们是需要拯救的野蛮人吗 |
[32:33] | Praimfaya is almost here. | 荣耀之火马上就要到达这里 |
[32:35] | Then let’s not waste any more time. | 那就不要再浪费时间了 |
[32:37] | Bring in the healer! | 把医生带进来 |
[32:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:45] | We don’t know if this works. | 我们不知道这是否成功了 |
[32:46] | The flame could kill you. | 火种可能会害死你 |
[32:47] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[32:49] | Tell them, healer. | 告诉他们 医生 |
[32:50] | Go on, tell them all | 去吧 告诉他们所有人 |
[32:51] | how it is your daughter became a natblida. | 你的女儿是怎样成为夜之血脉的 |
[32:58] | Through science. | 用科学的方式 |
[33:05] | You made her a nightblood? | 你让她成为夜之血脉 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:09] | If anyone can be a natblida, | 如果任何人都能成为夜之血脉 |
[33:11] | if anyone can take the flame, | 如果任何人都能拿走火种 |
[33:13] | then we can no longer trust the blood. | 那我们不能再相信夜之血脉了 |
[33:17] | What we can still trust is the sword. | 我们还能相信的是剑 |
[33:21] | We’ve delayed this war long enough. | 这场战争我们拖得够久了 |
[33:24] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[33:30] | Wanheda is right about one thing. | 瓦黑达说对了一件事 |
[33:34] | Fighting a war is a bad way to decide | 用战争决定谁死谁活 |
[33:36] | who gets to survive. | 不是个好方法 |
[33:40] | You summoned all your scouts here for an ascension, | 你召集你所有的童子军来这参加升天仪式 |
[33:43] | but you left out the best part. | 但你忽略了最主要的部分 |
[33:46] | A conclave. | 选举仪式 |
[33:48] | A final conclave. | 最终选举仪式 |
[33:50] | One champion per clan. | 每个部落派一个勇士 |
[33:52] | One death instead of thousands. | 一个人死 而不是数千人死 |
[33:55] | And whoever wins gets the bunker. | 地堡归赢家 |
[34:15] | Will you fight, or will you burn? | 你要战斗 还是要被烧死 |
[34:29] | Remember, it’s not black rain, | 记住 虽然不是黑雨 |
[34:30] | but it can turn at any moment, | 但随时都可能变成黑雨 |
[34:31] | so keep the person with your assigned chem tent | 所以不要让跟你分到同个防护帐篷的人 |
[34:33] | in sight at all times. | 离开你视线 |
[34:35] | “No one but us saves ourselves. | “只有我们自己能拯救自己 |
[34:39] | We ourselves must walk the path.” | 我们自己的路必须自己走” |
[34:55] | Not too late to change your mind. | 现在还来得及改变主意 |
[34:57] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[35:01] | You can still stay, you know? | 你还是能选择留下的 |
[35:03] | I’m not a quitter. | 我不会轻易放弃 |
[35:06] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[35:10] | Where’s Monty? | 蒙蒂在哪里 |
[35:13] | Unloading the rover. | 在给车卸货 |
[35:14] | We’re leaving it behind for you, by the way. | 顺便说下 我们把它留给你 |
[35:17] | He didn’t say good-bye? | 他没道别吗 |
[35:23] | Take care of him for us, will you? | 替我们照顾他 好吗 |
[35:27] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[35:42] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[35:46] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[35:53] | Whatever the hell you want. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[36:27] | Monty? | 蒙蒂 |
[36:31] | Everyone left. What are you doing here? | 大家都走了 你在这干什么 |
[36:40] | I love you, Harper. | 我爱你 哈珀 |
[36:44] | Change your mind? | 改变主意了吗 |
[36:47] | No. | 不 |
[36:48] | I’m here in case you guys change yours. | 我在这是以防你们改变主意了 |
[36:50] | Always the optimist. | 你一直都是乐观主义者 |
[36:52] | I love that about you. | 我喜欢你这点 |
[36:54] | I’m glad you stayed. | 很高兴你留下 |
[36:56] | Don’t be a buzzkill. All right? | 不要当扫兴者 好吗 |
[37:09] | All right. We’ll bring this stuff to the lighthouse, | 好吧 我们把它带去灯塔 |
[37:11] | see what else we can find on the island. | 看我们还能在岛上找到什么 |
[37:23] | You guys ready or what? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[37:24] | Sorry we’re late. There’s been some developments. | 抱歉我们来晚了 有了些进展 |
[37:26] | Not all good. They’ve– | 不全是好的 他们… |
[37:28] | Fill you in on the way. | 在路上再告诉你们 |
[37:31] | Is this everything we need? | 我们要的东西都在这吗 |
[37:32] | – Yeah. – Great. We got it. | -是的 -很好 交给我们 |
[37:34] | Go get Raven. | 去找雷文 |
[37:35] | Don’t have much time. | 时间不多了 |
[37:36] | Mass fiery death in 5 days. | 五天内会死很多人 |
[37:55] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[37:56] | Little busy here. | 在忙着呢 |
[37:58] | Yeah, well, whatever’s not packed, | 好吧 还有什么没收拾的 |
[37:59] | you need to leave it. | 只能留下不管了 |
[38:00] | It’s time to go. | 现在该走了 |
[38:02] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[38:05] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[38:09] | I’m dying, Murphy. | 我快死了 墨菲 |
[38:14] | Come on. Abby said if you didn’t use your brain, we– | 拜托 艾比说只要你不用大脑 我们… |
[38:15] | We’re past that now. | 现在不要说这个了 |
[38:30] | You’re going to space? | 你要去太空吗 |
[38:36] | Have any idea what it feels like to be in pain every day? | 你知道每天都活在痛苦中的感觉吗 |
[38:42] | When I was spacewalking, everything was right. | 当我在太空漫步时 一切就没事了 |
[38:50] | I just want that again. | 我只是想再体验一次 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry for doing this to you, Raven. | 我很抱歉你要经历这个 雷文 |
[39:06] | This is not your fault, Murphy. | 这不是你的错 墨菲 |
[39:09] | I could deal with losing my leg, but… | 我能接受失去我的腿 但… |
[39:14] | losing my mind… | 失去头脑 |
[39:23] | What do you want me to tell the others? | 你要我怎么告诉其他人 |
[39:27] | Tell them… | 告诉他们… |
[39:34] | Tell them I floated myself. | 告诉他们我把自己流放了 |
[39:52] | Go. Survive. | 去寻找生机吧 |
[39:57] | It’s what cockroaches do, right? | 这就是蟑螂干的事 对吧 |
[40:05] | Can we please get back to work? | 我们能继续工作了吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Yeah, ok, sorry. | 能 好的 抱歉 |
[40:09] | Right. Where were we? | 好 刚才到哪了 |
[40:36] | The entire city is the battlefield. | 整座城市都是战场 |
[40:40] | No time limit. No guns. | 没有时间限制 没有枪支 |
[40:43] | One warrior from each clan fights | 每个部落的勇士战斗 |
[40:45] | until only one remains. | 直到剩下最后一个 |
[40:47] | And the winner’s clan takes the bunker. | 地堡归赢家的部落 |
[40:50] | Just like that. | 就是那样 |
[40:56] | Without guns | 没有枪支 |
[40:57] | and without anyone trained in grounder combat, | 没有受过地面战斗训练的人 |
[41:02] | there’s no way we can win. | 我们不可能赢 |
[41:05] | Hey, we fight or we die. | 不战斗就等死 |
[41:40] | I’m here for the war. | 我来参加战争 |