时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Salvation lies within. | 救赎就在其中 |
[00:05] | Together we have struggled, | 我们曾经一同遭受苦难 |
[00:07] | and together, we will rise. | 所以我们也将一同获得重生 |
[00:11] | In 6 days, anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead. | 六天后 没躲进地堡的人都会死 |
[00:15] | There is room for 1,200 people in here. | 这里的空间容得下1200人 |
[00:18] | We could share it equally. | 我们可以均分共享 |
[00:20] | All I can think about is there’s a war going on, | 我现在想的全是战争已经打响 |
[00:23] | and I’m not in it. | 而我却置身事外 |
[00:24] | Fighting a war is a bad way to decide | 用战争决定谁死谁活 |
[00:26] | who gets to survive. | 不是个好方法 |
[00:27] | A conclave. | 选举仪式 |
[00:29] | A final conclave. | 最终的选举仪式 |
[00:30] | One champion per clan. | 每个部落派一位勇士 |
[00:32] | One death. | 一个人死 |
[00:34] | Instead of thousands. | 而不是数千人死 |
[00:36] | And whoever wins, gets the bunker. | 地堡归赢家 |
[00:39] | There’s no way we can win. | 我们不可能赢 |
[00:40] | We fight, or we die. | 不战斗就等死 |
[00:44] | I’m here for the war. | 我来参加战争 |
[00:53] | Guara kom podakru. | 湖人瓜拉 |
[00:57] | Accept the sigil of your clan | 接受你们部落的徽章 |
[00:59] | and fight with honor as their champion. | 以部落勇士之名带上荣誉而战 |
[01:11] | Here to give me a pep talk? | 你来这是要给我打气吗 |
[01:20] | You don’t have to do this. | 你可以不上的 |
[01:23] | We can find someone else to fight. | 我们可以找别人来打 |
[01:27] | If I die, I die. | 如果我死了 我认了 |
[01:29] | At least I go down fighting. | 至少我是战死的 |
[01:34] | – O. — – Don’t. | -小奥 -别 |
[01:38] | This is my decision, Bell. | 这是我自己的决定 贝尔 |
[01:43] | I know what the odds are. | 我知道胜算如何 |
[01:44] | I don’t need you pointing them out. | 我不用你来说明 |
[01:48] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[01:56] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[02:04] | You really think she has a chance? | 你真认为她有胜算吗 |
[02:08] | Right now, she needs to believe it. | 现在 她需要这么去相信 |
[02:11] | Octavia kom skaikru, step forward. | 天空人奥克塔维亚 上前 |
[02:25] | Accept the sigil of your clan | 领取你们部落的徽章 |
[02:27] | and fight with honor as their champion. | 以部落勇士之名带上荣誉而战 |
[02:44] | Ilian kom trishanakru. | 光林人伊利安 |
[02:50] | Accept the sigil of your clan | 领取你们部落的徽章 |
[02:51] | and fight with honor as their champion. | 以部落勇士之名带上荣誉而战 |
[03:04] | What are you trying to prove? | 你是要证明什么 |
[03:07] | I’m here for trishanakru. | 我来这是为了光林人 |
[03:10] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[03:11] | …fight for conclave. | 为部落而战 |
[03:14] | A battle to the death within the walls of Polis. | 在波利斯的墙内 进行一场死战 |
[03:17] | These warriors will fight until only one remains. | 这些战士会战斗直到只剩最后一名 |
[03:22] | When that warrior collects | 当那名战士把收集到的 |
[03:23] | all of the sigils from the fallen | 所有其他失败者的徽章 |
[03:24] | and delivers them to me, | 交到我手上的时候 |
[03:26] | they will be declared the victor. | 其部落将被宣布为胜利者 |
[03:29] | This final champion alone will tell us | 最后的那名勇士将告诉我们 |
[03:32] | which clan is meant to | 哪一个部落将会 |
[03:34] | survive in the crypt of Bekka pramheda, | 在赫达之祖贝卡的地穴中幸存下来 |
[03:36] | and which clans are meant to perish in praimfaya. | 哪些部落将会在荣耀之火中消失殆尽 |
[04:02] | I’m Luna kom flokru, | 我是水岸人露娜 |
[04:05] | and I’m the last of my clan. | 我是我们部落的最后一人 |
[04:07] | We know who you are– | 我们知道你是谁 |
[04:09] | the Natblida who ran from her conclave. | 从选举仪式逃跑的那个夜之血脉 |
[04:13] | I’m not running from this one. | 这次我不会逃跑了 |
[04:24] | Accept this sigil, Luna kom flokru. | 领取这枚徽章 水岸人露娜 |
[04:27] | But with your clan gone, who will you fight for? | 但你的部落已经没了 你将为谁而战 |
[04:30] | I fight for no one. | 我不为任何人而战 |
[04:33] | I fight for death. | 我为死亡而战 |
[04:39] | When I win… | 我若赢了 |
[04:42] | no one will be saved. | 所有人都得死 |
[05:53] | Lincoln’s tattoo. | 林肯的纹身 |
[05:58] | Don’t fight with aggression. | 战斗的时候别争强好胜 |
[06:01] | Don’t reveal your next move before you strike. | 别在出手前暴露你的下一步动作 |
[06:04] | And never leave myself exposed. | 绝对不能让自己暴露 |
[06:08] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:10] | It’s ok to be afraid. | 会害怕很正常 |
[06:13] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[06:20] | Gaia would never accept this… | 盖娅绝不会收下这个 |
[06:26] | but I hope that you will. | 但我希望你会 |
[06:31] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[06:33] | If I win, | 如果我赢了 |
[06:34] | that would mean the end of your people. | 那就表示你们的人会死 |
[06:54] | I taught you to fight, | 我教了你怎样战斗 |
[06:56] | but who you fight for is up to you. | 但要为谁战斗由你自己决定 |
[07:11] | Skaikru! | 天空人 |
[07:12] | Two advisors to the worgeda. | 派两名顾问去联盟区 |
[07:14] | The rest of you, report to your designated safe zone. | 剩下的人 去到你们的指定安全区域 |
[07:17] | Now. | 快去 |
[07:20] | Come on. | 好了 |
[07:21] | We have to get her ready. | 我们得让她准备好 |
[07:23] | This conversation isn’t over. | 这场讨论还没完 |
[07:25] | The death wave will be here within 3 days, | 死亡风暴三天之后就会到来 |
[07:27] | and here we are, | 而我们却在这 |
[07:28] | risking the fate of our people on a blood sport? | 将我们人的命运置于这种血腥运动的风险之中 |
[07:31] | The fate of all people. | 是所有人的命运 |
[07:32] | You heard Luna. | 你听到露娜的话了 |
[07:33] | She’s just one of 13. | 她只是十三人中的一个 |
[07:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[07:36] | She’s a Nightblood novitiate, | 她是夜之血脉的候选人 |
[07:38] | which means she trained in combat exactly like this. | 意味着她是在这种战场中训练过来的 |
[07:42] | You want us to cheat? | 你想让我们作弊 |
[07:45] | You know the rules. | 你知道规则的 |
[07:46] | If we break them, we lose. | 如果我们作弊 我们就输了 |
[07:47] | And if we lose, we die. | 如果我们输了 我们就会死 |
[07:49] | The rules are not the problem, Marcus. | 问题不在于规则 马库斯 |
[07:51] | The game is. | 而在于比赛 |
[07:53] | Even if we stop Luna. | 即使我们制止了露娜 |
[07:55] | Even if Octavia finds a way to win. | 即使奥克塔维亚赢得比赛 |
[07:58] | Does anyone truly believe that the grounders | 有谁会真的相信地表人 |
[08:00] | will accept skaikru as the lone survivors? | 会接受天空人作为唯一的幸存者 |
[08:03] | Yes. | 会的 |
[08:05] | The conclave is sacred. | 选举仪式是神圣的 |
[08:07] | They’ll honor the winner. | 他们会承认赢家的 |
[08:09] | Like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[08:11] | we’re all grounders now. | 我们现在都是地表人了 |
[08:14] | You get our people to the safe zone. | 你把我们的人带去安全区域 |
[08:16] | We’ll have Octavia ready for the fight. | 我们会帮奥克塔维亚做好上场准备 |
[08:20] | The rest is– the rest is up to her. | 剩余的事 剩余的事全看她了 |
[08:28] | You should go with him. | 你应该跟他一起去 |
[08:31] | I wouldn’t know what to say to her. | 我不知道该跟她说什么 |
[08:34] | I have to help my mom get the bunker ready | 我得去帮我妈准备好地堡 |
[08:36] | for whoever wins. | 不管赢家是谁 |
[08:38] | Besides, you’re her brother. | 再说 你是她哥哥 |
[08:40] | You not being there is worse than saying the wrong thing. | 你的缺席要比说错话更糟糕 |
[08:59] | Can I have a word? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[09:02] | Alone? | 只跟你 |
[09:07] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[09:09] | We can’t let Luna win. | 我们不能让露娜赢 |
[09:11] | The time for alliances is past. | 联盟已是过去式了 |
[09:13] | I’m fighting for my people today. | 现在我要为我的人民而战 |
[09:15] | Can you beat her? | 你能打赢她吗 |
[09:17] | Of course he can. | 他当然能 |
[09:19] | She bleeds like everyone else. | 她跟所有人一样会流血 |
[09:21] | I know it’s hard for you to accept | 我明白你很难接受 |
[09:23] | that it’s over, but it is over. | 联盟的瓦解 但它的确瓦解了 |
[09:27] | You’ve made clear you have no respect | 你已经很清楚地表达了 |
[09:29] | for our traditions, | 对我们传统的不敬 |
[09:31] | but this tradition isn’t about respect. | 而这个传统与敬意无关 |
[09:33] | It’s about blood, | 只与杀戮有关 |
[09:35] | and if fate sees fit that my blood spills here today | 如果命运决定我今天该血溅于此 |
[09:38] | and that all hope is lost for my people, | 我人民的希望全都落空 |
[09:41] | then I don’t give a damn who ends up | 那我就根本不在乎 |
[09:42] | inside that bunker or if anyone does. | 谁最后进了地堡或有没有人进去 |
[09:48] | See, that’s the difference between you and me, Roan. | 看吧 这就是我俩的差别 罗恩 |
[09:51] | I want humanity to survive, | 我想要人类活下来 |
[09:54] | even if it’s not my people. | 哪怕不是我的族人 |
[09:58] | Get off this battlefield before you dishonor your people once again. | 在你再次冒犯你的”族人”之前 离开战场 |
[10:28] | All right, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[10:29] | The Blue Cliff warrior, she has two corvo blades. | 那位蓝崖战士有两把乌鸦刀 |
[10:32] | I just saw her practicing. | 我刚看到她在练习 |
[10:33] | She’s left-handed. You go for her weak hand. | 她是左撇子 你攻击她的右手 |
[10:35] | – Ok. – Plains rider and the warrior from Shallow Valley, | -好 -平原骑士还有来自浅谷的战士 |
[10:39] | they’re strong, but they’re slow. | 他们很强壮 但速度不快 |
[10:41] | You can avoid them, | 你可以避开他们 |
[10:42] | not the mention the black rain, | 更别提还有黑雨 |
[10:44] | which could fall at any moment, | 随时都可能下起来 |
[10:45] | so you stay close to cover. | 你离躲避的地方近些 |
[10:47] | What, Bellamy? | 什么 贝拉米 |
[10:48] | If you’ve got something to say, just say it. | 你有话就说吧 |
[10:52] | You don’t need any of this. | 你不需要这些 |
[10:54] | When the starting horn blows, just stay out of sight | 发令号角吹响时 你就躲起来 |
[10:56] | and let the others thin out the competition. | 让其他人去干掉别的勇士 |
[10:57] | You want me to hide? | 你要我躲起来 |
[10:59] | You don’t need to go up against | 你不必去对抗 |
[11:00] | the strongest warrior from every clan. | 每个部落最强的战士 |
[11:02] | I came here to fight. | 我来这就是为了战斗 |
[11:05] | You were the girl under the floor. | 你曾是那个藏在地板下的女孩 |
[11:07] | Use that, just like mom taught us. | 利用这点 就像妈妈教我们那样 |
[11:10] | Bellamy’s right. | 贝拉米说得对 |
[11:14] | You don’t have to kill all 12 warriors. | 你不必杀掉十二位战士 |
[11:20] | I just have to kill the last one. | 我只需要杀掉最后一个 |
[11:25] | Ambassadors and advisors, to the tower. | 大使和顾问请到塔上来 |
[11:28] | Champions, to your flags. | 勇士们到旗帜的位置 |
[11:47] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[11:50] | Damn right we will. | 我们肯定会的 |
[15:42] | The first two champions have fallen. | 前两位勇士已战败 |
[15:53] | Gael kom ingranronakru… | 来自平原骑士的盖尔 |
[16:06] | Please don’t be her. | 千万别是她 |
[16:08] | Fio kom trikru… | 来自部落人的费奥 |
[16:50] | Octavia’s still out there. | 奥克塔维亚还在 |
[16:52] | Couldn’t tell her I loved her, | 眼看世界就要毁灭 |
[16:55] | even with the world ending. | 我却没能跟她说我爱她 |
[16:58] | Trust me, Bellamy, she knows. | 相信我 贝拉米 她知道 |
[17:03] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[17:26] | You were smart to come back here and hide, | 你很聪明 知道来这躲起来 |
[17:28] | but not smart enough. | 但还不够聪明 |
[17:30] | For Lincoln’s sake, I’ll make your death quick. | 看在林肯面上 我会给你个痛快 |
[17:33] | How could you even say his name? | 你怎么还敢说他的名字 |
[17:35] | Lincoln would be ashamed of you. | 林肯会以你为耻的 |
[17:37] | Lincoln was a fool. | 林肯太傻了 |
[17:38] | He believed that we were all the same– | 他相信我们都一样 |
[17:40] | one clan, one people. | 同一个部落 同一个种族 |
[17:42] | And where did that get him? | 可看看他的下场 |
[17:45] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[17:48] | This is what mankind chooses to do with its final days. | 这就是最后时刻来临时人类的选择 |
[17:53] | Another battle? More blood? | 战事再起 流更多血 |
[17:57] | You used to believe that people were worth saving. | 你曾相信人类值得拯救 |
[18:00] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[18:01] | Skaikru taught me that people are cruel | 天空人教会我人类内心很残忍 |
[18:04] | and violent and selfish to the core. | 很暴力 也很自私 |
[18:08] | Not Lincoln. | 林肯不是 |
[18:09] | He believed that we can do better, | 他相信我们可以变好 |
[18:11] | and I loved him for that. | 而我因此爱他 |
[18:13] | And yet here you are, | 然而你现在在这 |
[18:15] | killing for your own clan, | 就和其他人一样 |
[18:18] | just like everyone else. | 为你自己的部落进行杀戮 |
[18:20] | Lincoln would be ashamed of you. | 林肯将以你为耻 |
[18:33] | Yu gonplei ste odon. | 你的战斗结束了 |
[18:34] | Like hell it is. | 见鬼去吧 |
[18:49] | You can’t hide forever. | 你不可能一直藏下去 |
[19:15] | Octavia, I’m not here to kill you. | 奥克塔维亚 我不是来这杀你的 |
[19:17] | Then you came to the wrong place. | 那你来错地方了 |
[19:23] | Other clans are making alliances, working together. | 其他部落在结盟 一起战斗 |
[19:28] | We should do the same. | 我们也该这么做 |
[19:30] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[19:34] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:36] | You should’ve stayed back at your farm. | 你本该留在你的农场 |
[19:38] | Octavia, I won’t be your enemy. | 奥克塔维亚 我不会做你的敌人 |
[19:44] | I’m not the girl you want me to be. | 我不是你想要的那种女孩 |
[19:47] | The next time I see you… | 下次我见到你… |
[19:52] | I’ll kill you… | 我会杀了你… |
[19:56] | And that’s a promise. | 我发誓 |
[20:20] | Sangedakru is no more. | 沙漠部落失败了 |
[20:24] | Blue cliff warrior just killed him with a bow. | 蓝崖战士刚刚用弓箭射杀了他 |
[20:25] | I just saw it. | 我刚看到的 |
[20:28] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:29] | So we saw her before the fight. | 我们在战斗前见过她 |
[20:32] | She didn’t have a bow. She had two swords. | 她没有弓箭 她有两把刀 |
[20:34] | Yeah, the corvo blades. | 对 科尔沃刀 |
[20:36] | Well, she could have picked up a bow off the battlefield. | 她可能在战场上捡了一把弓 |
[20:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:51] | Echo’s gone. | 艾寇不见了 |
[20:58] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[21:02] | Bellamy, wait. | 贝拉米 等等 |
[21:03] | Bellamy, wait. | 贝拉米 等等 |
[21:04] | My sister is down there. | 我妹妹在下面 |
[21:05] | Echo is cheating, and I’m gonna stop her. | 艾寇在作弊 我要阻止她 |
[21:07] | You don’t even know it’s her. | 你都不知道是不是她 |
[21:08] | It could be anyone down there. | 下面的可能是任何人 |
[21:09] | We both know who it is. | 我们都知道是谁 |
[21:10] | Then one of Gaia’s scouts will find her, | 那么盖娅的童子军会找到她 |
[21:12] | and ice nation will be punished. | 冰之国会得到惩罚 |
[21:13] | They’ll never catch her. Echo’s a spy. | 他们不会抓到她的 艾寇是个间谍 |
[21:15] | This is what she does. | 她就是干这行的 |
[21:16] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[21:17] | You get caught on that battlefield, | 如果你在战场上被抓到 |
[21:19] | we all pay the price. | 我们都会付出代价 |
[21:20] | They’ll execute Octavia, | 他们会处决奥克塔维亚 |
[21:22] | and all of our people will be left to die. | 而我们的全部人都会被留下来等死 |
[21:23] | If I am right, then Azgeda has | 如果我是对的 那么阿兹哥达 |
[21:24] | two people in this fight, and we die anyway. | 有两个人参与这场战斗 我们还是会死 |
[21:28] | And you think I should just stay here and do nothing? | 而你认为我应该待在这 什么都不做吗 |
[21:32] | No. | 不 |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | You wait until dark… | 你等到天黑… |
[21:44] | So you don’t get caught. | 这样不会被抓到 |
[22:19] | Bilaik skairipa! | 天戮者在这里 |
[23:07] | I said, stay away. | 我说了离我远点 |
[23:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[23:13] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[23:16] | At the end, if it just comes down to the two of us, then what? | 如果最后只剩下我们俩 然后呢 |
[23:21] | One of us has to die. Don’t you get it? | 我们中必须有人死 你不懂吗 |
[23:24] | I know what I signed up for. | 我知道我参加了什么 |
[23:25] | You should never have followed me. | 你不该跟着我 |
[23:28] | I didn’t follow you. | 我没有跟着你 |
[23:31] | Trishanakru needed me. | 光林人需要我 |
[23:54] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[23:56] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我感受不到我的腿了 |
[24:01] | Take my life. | 杀了我 |
[24:02] | No. | 不 |
[24:04] | You said next time you saw me… | 你说过下一次你见到我… |
[24:08] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[24:11] | You promised. | 你发过誓 |
[27:05] | I should’ve known you two couldn’t stay away. | 我早该知道你们俩会插手 |
[27:09] | I heard you all the way down the street. | 我一路跟着你的声音找来 |
[27:12] | You’re lucky I wasn’t a scout. | 你该庆幸我不是童子军 |
[27:14] | I came to stop her. | 我是来阻止她的 |
[27:18] | Explain yourself. | 自己解释 |
[27:20] | I was only trying to help save our people. | 我只是想帮助拯救我们的人民 |
[27:22] | I am not my mother. | 我不是我母亲 |
[27:23] | I’m not willing to cast aside honor for power. | 我不愿意为了权力抛弃名誉 |
[27:27] | No one has to know. | 没人需要知道 |
[27:29] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[27:32] | I will not allow your dishonor to give Luna an advantage, | 我不会允许你犯下的耻辱让露娜占到便宜 |
[27:36] | and you will not shame our clan ever again. | 你也不会再让我们的部落蒙羞 |
[27:40] | You are Azgeda no more. | 你不再是阿兹哥达人了 |
[27:41] | Sire, wait. | 陛下 等等 |
[27:42] | You’re banished, Echo, | 你被驱逐了 艾寇 |
[27:44] | and when I win this conclave– make no mistake– | 当我不出意料地赢下这场选举 |
[27:48] | there will be no place for you inside that bunker. | 地堡里将不会有你的容身之处 |
[27:51] | Now get out of my sight, | 现在滚出我的视线 |
[27:52] | and off this battlefield without being seen, | 离开这个战场 不要被人看到 |
[27:55] | or know that you are the cause of the death of our people. | 否则你就是害死我们族人的罪魁祸首 |
[28:16] | If you’re gonna kill me, get it over with. | 如果你要杀了我 动手吧 |
[28:18] | I take it by your presence here | 我想你出现在这里 |
[28:19] | that your sister’s still alive. | 说明你妹妹还活着 |
[28:22] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[28:24] | If I call for a scout, | 如果我叫来童子军 |
[28:25] | she’ll be executed right now… | 她会被立刻处决… |
[28:30] | But what fun would that be? | 但那样有什么意思呢 |
[28:37] | You really think she can win, don’t you? | 你真的认为她能赢吧 |
[28:39] | I wouldn’t count her out if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会小瞧她 |
[28:42] | She’s survived harder things than this. | 她经历过比这更艰难的局面 |
[28:44] | Before she dies, I’ll tell her she’s lucky | 她死前 我会告诉她 |
[28:47] | to have you as a brother. | 有你当哥哥是她的幸运 |
[28:49] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[28:52] | After she guts you and before you die, | 在她开了你的膛后 你临死之前 |
[28:55] | you tell her I was the lucky one. | 你告诉她 有她是我的幸运 |
[29:23] | Mezi kom louwoda klion kru…. | 浅谷人梅兹… |
[29:29] | Only 4 warriors remain– | 只剩下四名战士 |
[29:32] | Roan kom Azgeda, Luna kom Flokru, | 阿兹哥达人罗恩 水岸人露娜 |
[29:36] | Guara kom Podakru, and Octavia kom Skaikru. | 湖人瓜拉 天空人奥克塔维亚 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry about Trikru, Indra. | 部落人的情况 因陀罗 |
[30:00] | Octavia’s doing well. | 奥克塔维亚做得很好 |
[30:03] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[30:04] | You taught her to be a warrior. | 你教会她成为一名战士 |
[30:08] | A warrior has many teachers, | 一名战士有很多老师 |
[30:11] | War chief among them. | 将军只是其中之一 |
[30:15] | If she wins, we’ll see what she has truly learned. | 如果她赢了 我们会看到她真正学会了什么 |
[30:33] | You. | 你 |
[30:34] | You lied to me about the flame. | 你在火种的事上骗了我 |
[30:36] | I trusted you, and you broke that trust. | 我信任你 而你毁了这份信任 |
[30:39] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[30:40] | You would have killed Indra’s daughter. | 你会杀了因陀罗的女儿 |
[30:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:46] | I would have. | 我会杀的 |
[30:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:53] | Proposing a truce. | 提议休战 |
[30:54] | There’s only 4 of us left. | 我们只剩下四个人 |
[30:56] | We can’t stop Luna alone, | 凭一己之力无法阻止露娜 |
[30:57] | but together we have a chance. | 但我们一起就还有机会 |
[30:59] | One of us must win for humanity to survive. | 为了人类活下去 我们中必须有人赢 |
[31:08] | What happens after we kill her? | 我们杀了她之后呢 |
[31:12] | May the best warrior win. | 愿最强的战士获胜 |
[31:21] | Until then, we’re one clan. | 在那之前 我们是同盟 |
[32:21] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[32:23] | Come and get it. | 过来拿 |
[32:29] | Last time we fought, I was wounded. | 上次我们打起来时 我身上有伤 |
[32:32] | Not this time. | 这回不是 |
[32:35] | Last time we fought, I wasn’t trying to kill you. | 上次我们打起来时 我没打算杀了你 |
[32:54] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[33:25] | Aah! Black rain! | 黑雨 |
[33:27] | Roan, run! It’s black rain! | 罗恩快跑 黑雨来了 |
[33:52] | It will still be a good death. | 我还是会英勇地死去 |
[34:30] | The King is dead. | 国王死了 |
[34:51] | You were right when you said that | 你说对了 |
[34:52] | I used to think that people were basically good, | 我曾经认为人性本善 |
[34:56] | if you took them out of this world | 如果你带他们离开这个世界 |
[34:58] | and showed them the way of peace, | 向他们展示和平的方式 |
[35:00] | the darkness would fade, | 黑暗会消散 |
[35:04] | just like the darkness in me faded. | 正如我消散了心中的黑暗 |
[35:18] | I even stopped blaming myself | 我甚至不再责怪自己 |
[35:21] | for killing my brother in the conclave… | 在选举中杀了自己的弟弟… |
[35:33] | But the truth is– | 但事实是… |
[35:45] | But the truth is, when I saw him | 但事实是当我看见他 |
[35:48] | standing across from me in the arena | 面对着我站在战场上 |
[35:51] | and I knew only one of us could live… | 而我知道我们中只有一个人能活下来… |
[35:58] | I wanted it to be me. | 我希望那个人是我 |
[36:01] | I ran because I was afraid of what I am. | 我逃跑是因为我害怕自己 |
[36:06] | I am the darkness. | 我就是黑暗 |
[36:09] | We all are… | 我们都是… |
[36:13] | and this is the end. | 而这一切将结束了 |
[36:41] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:43] | There are people worth saving. | 有人值得被拯救 |
[36:55] | Just not you. | 只不过不是你 |
[37:26] | Roan of Azgeda… | 阿兹哥达人罗恩… |
[38:22] | Octavia kom Skaikru is victorious. | 天空人奥克塔维亚胜利了 |
[38:31] | The crypt of the first commander belongs to her people. | 首任司令的地堡属于她的人民 |
[38:36] | No. | 不 |
[38:47] | I wasn’t fighting for Skaikru today. | 我今天不是为了天空人而战斗 |
[38:54] | I thought I was fighting for myself, | 我以为我是为自己而战斗 |
[38:57] | but I now know that’s not true, either. | 但我现在知道那也不是真的 |
[39:02] | I was fighting for us all. | 我是为我们所有人而战斗 |
[39:06] | Skaikru will not take the bunker alone. | 天空人不会将地堡据为己有 |
[39:11] | We will share it equally | 我们会平等地分享它 |
[39:14] | because we are equal. | 因为我们都是平等的 |
[39:17] | We are one clan, | 我们是一个部落 |
[39:20] | and we will survive praimfaya together. | 我们会一起在荣耀之火中活下来 |
[39:49] | Lincoln would be so proud of you. | 林肯会非常为你骄傲的 |
[40:01] | There won’t be enough room for all our people. | 没有足够的空间来容纳我们所有人 |
[40:06] | It’s unity day, Kane. | 是时候团结一致了 凯恩 |
[40:14] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥哥在哪 |
[40:17] | Alpha and factory station bunks are on level 4. | 阿尔法站和工厂站的地堡在第四层 |
[40:20] | Hydra and farm, level five. | 水站和农场站在第五层 |
[40:24] | Everyone go check out their new home, | 所有人去检查自己的新家 |
[40:26] | meet back here in one hour. | 一小时后在这汇合 |
[40:50] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:53] | If only one clan could survive, | 如果只有一个部落能活下来 |
[40:57] | it might as well be ours. | 最好是我们部落 |
[40:58] | Clarke, you agreed to this? | 克拉克 你同意这么做吗 |
[41:02] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[41:06] | We did what we had to do. | 我们做了必须做的事 |
[41:22] | – No, no. – Keep everyone out. | -不 不 -不要让任何人进来 |
[41:27] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[41:29] | Are they all dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
[41:33] | No. They used gas like the mountain men. | 不 他们用了催眠瓦斯 就像山地人那样 |
[41:38] | How could they do this? | 他们怎么能这么做 |
[41:40] | Skaikru have betrayed us all. | 天空人背叛了我们所有人 |