时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Part of ALIE’s code is still in my head. | 阿莉的部分代码还在我的脑袋里 |
[00:04] | Heightened mental ability, hallucinations, | 脑力显著增强 幻觉 |
[00:06] | it’s all connected. | 这都是有关联的 |
[00:08] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[00:08] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[00:09] | Make no mistake– you choose to stay | 别搞错了 要是选择留下 |
[00:11] | and you’re choosing death. | 那就是选择送死 |
[00:12] | Ok, then. I guess we have nothing to lose. | 我想我们也没什么后顾之忧了 |
[00:14] | The only thing that’s inevitable is praimfaya. | 唯一不可避免的就是荣耀之火 |
[00:17] | In 6 days, anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead. | 六天后 没躲进地堡的人都会死 |
[00:21] | Fighting a war is a bad way to decide who gets to survive. | 用战争决定谁死谁活不是个好方法 |
[00:24] | A conclave. | 选举仪式 |
[00:25] | One champion per clan, | 每个部落派一名勇士 |
[00:27] | and whoever wins gets the bunker. | 地堡归赢家 |
[00:29] | You don’t have to kill all 12 warriors. | 你不必把十二名战士都杀掉 |
[00:31] | I just have to kill the last one. | 我只用杀掉最后一名 |
[00:38] | Octavia kom skaikru is victorious. | 天空人奥克塔维亚获胜 |
[00:41] | Skaikru will not take the bunker alone. | 天空人不会将地堡据为己有 |
[00:44] | We will share it. We are one clan. | 我们会共同分享 我们是一个部落 |
[00:46] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:47] | If only one clan can survive, | 如果只有一个部落能活下来 |
[00:49] | it might as well be ours. | 那最好是我们部落 |
[00:50] | Clarke, you agreed to this? | 克拉克 你同意这么做吗 |
[00:51] | We did what we had to do. | 我们做了必须做的事 |
[00:54] | Skaikru have betrayed us all. | 天空人背叛了我们所有人 |
[01:01] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[01:02] | There were only 4 warriors left. | 当时只剩四名战士 |
[01:04] | Octavia was one of them. | 奥克塔维亚就是其中之一 |
[01:05] | She might have won. | 她有可能会赢 |
[01:06] | And she might not have. | 她也可能输 |
[01:08] | Bellamy, you’re right. | 贝拉米 你说的没错 |
[01:09] | She had a chance. | 她有可能 |
[01:10] | But Luna was in the final 4 as well, | 但露娜也是剩下的四人之一 |
[01:14] | which means there is an even better chance | 就是说更有可能是 |
[01:15] | of nobody getting into this bunker, | 没有人能进地堡 |
[01:18] | of nobody surviving the end of the human race. | 没有人类得以幸存 |
[01:21] | Can you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I–I can understand it. | 是 我明白 |
[01:24] | You did what you think you had to do, like always. | 你做了你认为不得不做的事 一如既往 |
[01:27] | But you can’t– you can’t expect me | 但你不能 你不能指望我 |
[01:29] | to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister. | 对我妹妹的生死毫不知情 就这么待在这里 |
[01:32] | We’re not opening that door, son. | 我们不会开门 小子 |
[01:33] | You know what? I must have missed | 知道吗 我肯定是错过了 |
[01:34] | the election that made you chancellor again. | 重新选你当总理的选举仪式了 |
[01:39] | I was setting up the infirmary, | 我刚安置医务室的时候 |
[01:40] | and I heard people in the corridor. | 听到了走廊里有人声 |
[01:41] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[01:43] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[01:44] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[01:47] | Where’s Marcus? | 马库斯在哪 |
[01:51] | He was in the tower. | 他之前在塔里 |
[01:52] | We sent some people for him, Bellamy, and Octavia. | 我们派了人去找他 贝拉米和奥克塔维亚 |
[01:57] | Bellamy was the only one we could get in time. | 我们只来得及找到贝拉米 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:03] | Give me your radio. | 把你的无线电给我 |
[02:05] | Marcus has his. | 马库斯有自己的 |
[02:06] | The walkies are no good down here. | 对讲机在这里不好使 |
[02:12] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[02:13] | I’m letting them say good-bye. | 我让他们道个别 |
[02:19] | I understand your need to know, | 我明白你需要了解情况 |
[02:22] | but I promise you there is nothing | 但我向你保证 无线电的那一头 |
[02:24] | but more pain on the other side of that radio. | 除了痛苦以外没有其他 |
[02:26] | The radiation levels have become critical, | 辐射水平已经达到临界值 |
[02:28] | so people outside are already feeling the effects. | 所以外面的人已经感受到影响了 |
[02:32] | Once they realize that we took this bunker, | 一旦他们发现我们占了这座地堡 |
[02:34] | it’ll be chaos, and if we open that door, | 暴乱就会发生 如果我们开门 |
[02:37] | we let that chaos inside. | 我们就会引暴乱进来 |
[02:39] | I understand. | 我很明白 |
[02:41] | Now, get the hell out of my way. | 现在 别挡我的道 |
[02:45] | The walkies are set to 21.5 megahertz. | 对讲机设定为21.5兆赫 |
[02:50] | Can anyone– | 有没有人 |
[02:52] | Can anyone hear me? Over. | 有没有人能听到我 完毕 |
[02:56] | This is Octavia. | 我是奥克塔维亚 |
[02:58] | Can anyone hear me, damn it? | 有人能听见我吗 该死的 |
[03:01] | O, it’s me. You ok? | 小奥 是我 你还好吗 |
[03:06] | I’m alive. I won. | 我还活着 我赢了 |
[03:12] | Bell, what the hell did you do? | 贝尔 你干了些什么 |
[03:16] | It wasn’t me. But I’ll fix it. | 不是我干的 但我会搞定的 |
[03:19] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[03:21] | Listen to me. When I won, I decided | 听我说 我赢的时候决定了 |
[03:24] | to share the bunker with everyone. | 跟所有人共享地堡 |
[03:27] | A hundred from each clan. | 每个部落一百个人 |
[03:30] | Kane is out there buying us time, | 凯恩正在外面帮我们赢得时间 |
[03:31] | helping them select their people, | 帮他们把人选出来 |
[03:33] | and Gaia somehow convinced the scouts to lock down the temple. | 盖娅已经说服了童子军们把塔锁起来 |
[03:37] | But if anybody finds out that Skaikru | 但如果有人发现天空人 |
[03:39] | stole the bunker, we’re all dead. | 偷占了地堡 我们就全完了 |
[03:42] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到 我这就过去 |
[03:48] | Turn off the radio. | 关掉无线电 |
[03:51] | Thelonious, we can save them. | 塞隆尼斯 我们能救他们 |
[03:54] | O, I’m gonna need some time. | 小奥 我们需要一点时间 |
[03:56] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[03:57] | Bellamy, they don’t have t– | 贝拉米 我们没时间了 |
[04:00] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[04:01] | Did you hear her? | 你听见她说的没 |
[04:02] | The grounders are listening to her now, | 地表人现在听令于她 |
[04:04] | but they won’t be for much longer. | 但他们听不了多久的 |
[04:07] | I am opening that door. | 我要去开门 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, but right now, our people are safe. | 抱歉 但现在 我们的人很安全 |
[04:15] | We cannot risk that. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[04:18] | To stop me, you’re gonna have to kill me. | 要阻止我 除非你杀了我 |
[04:25] | Come on, bellamy. | 别这样 贝拉米 |
[04:26] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 用不着这样 |
[05:25] | Whose crazy idea was it to turn | 到底是谁的主意这么疯狂 |
[05:27] | an IVA suit into an EVA suit? | 把舱内航天服改成舱外航天服 |
[05:30] | Yours. | 你的 |
[05:32] | You can’t blame a figment of your imagination. | 你没法去责怪你脑中的虚构人物 |
[05:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:44] | IVA suits are designed for controlled temperatures, | 舱内航天服是设计用于受控温度下 |
[05:46] | controlled environments, controlled pressures. | 受控环境下和受控压力下的 |
[05:48] | You know what has none of those? | 知道何种情况下这些条件都不满足吗 |
[05:50] | – Space. – Bingo. | -太空里 -答对了 |
[05:54] | Not gonna be a long spacewalk if I have nothing | 如果我没法保护自己免受太阳辐射 |
[05:56] | to protect myself against solar radiation. | 那我就无法长距离地太空行走 |
[05:58] | Think, Raven. What can you use? | 思考 雷文 你有什么可利用的 |
[06:01] | It’s a science problem, like any other. | 这是个科学问题 跟其他的一样 |
[06:04] | the last one you’ll ever have to solve. | 你不得不去解决的最后一个问题 |
[06:07] | After this, there’ll be no more pain, no more loss. | 在这之后 就再没有痛苦 再没有失去 |
[06:11] | While your friends are stuck in a bunker, | 在你的朋友困在地堡中的时候 |
[06:15] | you’ll be floating, wrapped up in stars. | 你会漂起来 沉浸在群星之中 |
[06:19] | Hell, you want to go to the moon? | 你想去月球吗 |
[06:20] | We can do that, too. | 我们也可以去那里 |
[06:29] | Raven. Focus. | 雷文 集中注意力 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Sorry. Ok. I’m focused. | 抱歉 好的 我集中注意力 |
[06:37] | Ok, I can do this. | 我能搞定这事 |
[06:51] | This wiring is insulated with PTFE. | 线缆是用聚四氟乙烯绝缘的 |
[06:53] | Teflon coating. | 特氟龙涂层 |
[06:55] | Yes. Brilliant. | 对 聪明 |
[06:56] | I can strip it and melt it down | 我可以剥下来融化 |
[06:58] | and use it as sealant for the joints. | 用作关节的密封剂 |
[06:59] | Pliable and radiation-proof. | 柔韧并且防辐射 |
[07:02] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我为什么之前没想到 |
[07:12] | Not again. | 又来了 |
[07:13] | That’s the third time today. | 这是今天的第三次了 |
[07:15] | Get the seizure kit. | 把癫痫诊疗包拿来 |
[07:49] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[07:53] | Masquerade ball? Nice. | 假面舞会 太棒了 |
[07:56] | You think this is a joke? | 你以为这是开玩笑吗 |
[07:57] | Radiation levels are almost in the red. | 辐射水平都快到红色警戒线了 |
[07:59] | Why do you think everyone’s getting sick? | 要不你认为大家为什么不舒服 |
[08:01] | No more drugs. | 别再喝了 |
[08:04] | Harper, are you ok? | 哈珀 你还好吗 |
[08:06] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[08:09] | You’re not fine. None of you are. | 你不好 你们都不好 |
[08:13] | We need to leave for the bunker tonight | 我们需要今晚出发去地堡 |
[08:14] | or we won’t make it. | 否则我们赶不上 |
[08:15] | I was only able to make 3 suits, | 我只能做三套防护服 |
[08:17] | but I can take 7 in the rover. | 但我车上能拉七个人 |
[08:18] | Hey! Somebody! We need help! | 来人啊 我们需要帮助 |
[08:22] | What now? | 什么情况 |
[08:27] | Riley? | 莱利 |
[08:27] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[08:31] | Riley! | 莱利 |
[08:33] | Black rain strikes again. | 黑雨再次出击 |
[08:35] | No radiation burns. | 没有辐射烧伤 |
[08:36] | It wasn’t black rain. | 不是黑雨 |
[08:38] | He’s overdosing on your damn jobi tea. | 他喝了太多你的坚果茶 |
[08:40] | Let him go, Monty. | 让他去吧 蒙蒂 |
[08:43] | Move! | 快 |
[08:44] | Come on, Riley. | 挺住 莱利 |
[08:48] | Come on. Harper, | 快点 哈珀 |
[08:49] | get the med kit out of the rover. | 去车里拿急救包过来 |
[08:51] | Ok. | 好 |
[08:52] | Look at him. Look at his face. | 看看他 看他的脸 |
[08:55] | He’s at peace. | 他很安详 |
[08:57] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[08:59] | Harper, is this what we saved him for? | 哈珀 我们救他就为了这个吗 |
[09:04] | This isn’t happening. | 不能这样 |
[09:05] | This is what he wanted. | 这是他自己想要的 |
[09:07] | Would it be better if he melted | 死亡风暴来的时候 |
[09:09] | from the inside when the death wave comes? | 他由内而外地灼烧就会更好吗 |
[09:11] | The death wave comes in two days. | 死亡风暴两天后才到 |
[09:14] | You’ll all be dead tomorrow. | 而你们明天就全死了 |
[09:17] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[09:30] | No pain. | 没有痛苦 |
[09:34] | No suffering. | 不受折磨 |
[09:36] | If we get the dose right, we can all go out like this. | 如果我们的剂量正确 我们都能以这种方式走 |
[09:43] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:48] | While we still can. | 在我们还能的时候 |
[09:53] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[09:55] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[09:56] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[10:04] | We did the right thing, Clarke. | 我们做了正确的事 克拉克 |
[10:08] | Yesterday, we were right. | 昨天 我们还是对的 |
[10:12] | Today, we have to live with being wrong. | 今天 我们不得不错着活下去 |
[10:14] | We’re back on the Ark. | 我们又回到方舟上了 |
[10:17] | Killing our own people so that– | 牺牲我们自己的人 |
[10:19] | So that we can live. | 来让我们活下去 |
[10:21] | Locking them up. | 把我们的人锁起来 |
[10:24] | Bellamy’s sister is out there. | 贝拉米的妹妹还在外面 |
[10:26] | He would do anything to open that door. | 他会不顾一切地去开门 |
[10:29] | Do you think that’s a risk we should take? | 你认为我们应该冒这样的险吗 |
[10:31] | No, but unlike you, i hate myself for it. | 不 但跟你不同的是 我为此恨我自己 |
[10:40] | How we feel about ourselves is irrelevant, Abby. | 我们对自己什么感觉无关紧要 艾比 |
[10:45] | We all have done things to save our people. | 我们都做过拯救自己人民的事 |
[10:47] | Unconscionable things. | 昧着良心的事 |
[10:50] | We’ve put our people first. | 我们把自己人放在第一位 |
[10:54] | That is how we live with ourselves. | 这就是我们接受自己的方式 |
[11:06] | Your mother is strong. | 你妈妈很坚强 |
[11:12] | You are stronger. | 你比她更坚强 |
[11:15] | It won’t always be like this, Clarke. | 不会一直这样的 克拉克 |
[11:19] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[11:21] | Bellamy will go free as soon as the death wave passes, ok? | 死亡冲击波一结束贝拉米就自由了 |
[11:27] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:35] | In the meantime, Bellamy has a lot of friends in the guard. | 与此同时 守卫中有很多贝拉米的朋友 |
[11:39] | We need to put someone on his door | 我们得派某个特别想活命的人 |
[11:41] | that wants to survive more than be liked. | 去守在他门前 |
[11:45] | I think I know someone like that. | 我想我认识一个这样的人 |
[11:50] | They’re just gonna keep him locked up for 5 years? | 他们要把他关五年 |
[11:53] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[11:54] | Clarke, this is his sister we’re talking about. | 克拉克 我们说的是他的妹妹 |
[11:56] | I think we both know he’s never just gonna let that go. | 我想我们都清楚他绝不会就这样妥协 |
[11:59] | Look, all I need to know from you is– | 我只需要你告诉我… |
[12:01] | Don’t worry about it. I’m with you. | 别担心 我站你这一边 |
[12:03] | No one’s opening that hatch as long as I’m in here with Emori. | 只要我跟艾默莉在这里 没人能打开舱门 |
[12:06] | Need a selfish bastard, I’m your man. | 如果需要个自私的混蛋 我就是不二人选 |
[12:10] | Aah! No! | 不 |
[12:11] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[12:11] | Get me out of here! | 放开我 |
[12:13] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他怎么样了 |
[12:21] | We’ll take it from here. | 后面的交给我们吧 |
[12:36] | This’ll go well. | 会好转的 |
[12:43] | You’ll talk to him? | 你要跟他说话吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 要 |
[12:54] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[12:57] | I’ll relieve you in 6 hours. | 我六小时后来接替你 |
[12:59] | All right. | 好 |
[13:00] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[13:21] | Bellamy, what the hell are you doing? | 贝拉米 你到底在干什么 |
[13:22] | You’re just hurting yourself. | 你这是在自残 |
[13:23] | Murphy. Murphy. | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[13:27] | Untie me. Please. | 给我解开 求求你 |
[13:30] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[13:31] | Look, I’m–I’m sorry about your sister– | 你妹妹的事我很遗憾 |
[13:33] | – You let me go! – Hey, I can’t, ok? | -放我走 -不行 好吗 |
[13:37] | Ok, I can’t. We can’t open that hatch. | 不行 我们不能打开舱门 |
[13:38] | So stop doing this to yourself | 别再自残了 |
[13:40] | before I call medical and knock your ass out. | 不然我就叫医生把你弄晕 |
[13:43] | You haven’t changed. | 你没变 |
[13:45] | You only care about yourself. | 你只在乎自己 |
[13:48] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[13:51] | Look, this is only gonna be for a few days. | 过几天就放你出去 |
[13:53] | She’ll be dead in a few days! | 几天后她就死了 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:07] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[14:08] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[14:21] | Sinclair. | 辛克莱 |
[14:27] | Becca, where is he? Are you ok? | 贝卡 他在哪 你没事吧 |
[14:33] | She’s not as smart as she thinks. | 她不像她想的那样聪明 |
[14:36] | Sinclair. It was you. | 辛克莱 是你 |
[14:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:49] | I didn’t die so you could kill yourself. | 我死可不是为了让你了结自己 |
[14:51] | I’m not killing myself. I’m– | 我不会了结自己 我… |
[14:54] | I’m dying. There’s a difference. | 我要死了 这是有区别的 |
[14:56] | The Raven Reyes I know doesn’t quit. | 我认识的雷文·雷耶斯不会放弃 |
[14:59] | She keeps fighting. | 她会抗争到底 |
[15:01] | What’s happening to my brain isn’t something you can fight. | 我脑子的问题不是我能抗争的 |
[15:04] | How do you know? Have you tried? | 你怎么知道 试过了吗 |
[15:06] | Before you junk this beautiful mind on a whim, | 在你突发奇想放弃这聪明念头前 |
[15:09] | what do you say we look under the hood first? | 你说我们该最先检查什么 |
[15:11] | Kick the tires. | 试一下车[准备一下] |
[15:13] | I’m guessing there’s still a few good miles in there. | 我想应该还能再开好几英里[还有很大能耐] |
[15:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:26] | I added a filter so that the inside air is breathable. | 我加了个过滤器 让室内空气可供呼吸 |
[15:29] | This one shows the air in hangar bay. | 这个显示了机舱里的空气 |
[15:31] | It’ll spike with the death wave. | 死亡冲击波会让数值飙升 |
[15:33] | But everyone here will be dead by then anyway. | 但到时这里的人也都会死掉 |
[15:34] | Oh, Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[15:35] | It’s already happening, Harper. | 已经发生了 哈珀 |
[15:37] | You’re getting sick. | 你会觉得很不舒服 |
[15:38] | If you come with me tonight, you’ll get better. | 你要是今晚跟我来 你就会好的 |
[15:41] | The bunker is safe. | 地堡很安全 |
[15:42] | Then you should go there. | 那你该去那里 |
[15:43] | Now while you still can. | 现在依然可以 |
[15:49] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会弃你而去 |
[15:50] | Well, I’m staying. It’s my choice. | 我要留在这 我自己的选择 |
[15:53] | But I don’t want to watch you die. | 但我不想看着你死去 |
[15:58] | You and Jasper are my family. | 你和贾斯珀是我的家人 |
[16:02] | You’re all I have left. | 我就只剩你们了 |
[16:04] | We can face anything together. | 任何事我们都可以共同面对 |
[16:07] | You’re a fighter. You don’t give up. | 你是战士 你绝不放弃 |
[16:10] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你 |
[16:14] | But I don’t love you. | 但我不爱你 |
[16:18] | Harper– | 哈珀 |
[16:19] | Do I have to spell it out for you? | 非要我亲口告诉你吗 |
[16:23] | You’re not enough to make me want to live, | 你还不足以劝我活下去 |
[16:26] | and I am not worth dying for. | 而我不值得你放弃生命 |
[16:31] | Save yourself. | 救你自己吧 |
[16:33] | Let the rest of us go. | 放我们其他人走吧 |
[17:06] | They’ve made their choice, Octavia. | 他们主意已决 奥克塔维亚 |
[17:08] | We have to find another way in. | 我们得找其他路进去 |
[17:10] | There is no other way. | 没有其他路了 |
[17:11] | This one stayed hidden for 100 years. | 这条路隐藏了一百年 |
[17:13] | Then we should break it open. | 那我们就该打开它 |
[17:15] | Then it won’t protect anyone. | 那就谁都保护不到了 |
[17:18] | Bellamy will find a way. | 贝拉米会找到路的 |
[17:20] | The black rain is keeping the clans at bay for now. | 黑雨暂时困住了部落 |
[17:23] | But when it stops | 但雨一停 |
[17:25] | and they find out what your people did… | 然后他们会发现你们的同伴做了什么 |
[17:26] | They stole the bunker. | 他们偷占了地堡 |
[17:27] | They’re not my people anymore. | 他们不再是我的同伴了 |
[17:30] | I wondered why Kane was stalling. | 我还在想为何凯恩磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[17:35] | Indra, no. | 因陀罗 不要 |
[17:41] | Skaikru dishonors us all yet again. | 天空人再一次背弃了我们所有人 |
[17:44] | When the people find out, | 等大家发现的时候 |
[17:47] | you’ll pay for this in blood. | 你们就会血债血偿 |
[17:53] | Skaikru wasn’t the only clan | 天空人可不是 |
[17:55] | that showed dishonor at the conclave. | 背弃选举仪式的唯一的部落 |
[17:57] | Was it? | 对吧 |
[18:00] | I know you were disguised | 我知道你在战场上 |
[18:01] | as a warrior on the battlefield, | 假装是一名战士 |
[18:03] | and I know Roan caught you. | 我知道罗恩逮到了你 |
[18:07] | I even know that he banished you for it. | 我甚至知道他为此把你放逐了 |
[18:10] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[18:12] | If the scouts check the Blue Cliff warrior’s body, | 如果童子军们去检查蓝崖部落战士的尸体 |
[18:15] | they’ll find Azgeda arrows. | 他们就会找到阿兹哥达的箭 |
[18:18] | And Roan did not have a bow. | 而罗恩当时并没有弓 |
[18:21] | Azgeda broke the rules. | 阿兹哥达打破了规矩 |
[18:23] | They should not have a place in this bunker. | 地堡里不该有他们的位置 |
[18:25] | Wonkru, Indra. | 一个人 因陀罗 |
[18:29] | I will not banish an entire clan | 我不会因为一个人的罪过 |
[18:32] | because of one person’s sins. | 而放逐整个部落的人 |
[18:36] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[18:37] | Only for you to honor your king by joining me. | 你只需要尊重你的国王 加入我 |
[18:42] | If you do, when Bellamy opens that door, | 你这么做 等贝拉米开门的时候 |
[18:45] | my decision will stand. | 我的决定就仍然有效 |
[18:47] | Azgeda will survive praimfaya. | 阿兹哥达人就能在荣耀之火中幸存 |
[18:50] | Your plan is to wait? | 你的计划就是等吗 |
[18:54] | To hope Bellamy comes to your rescue? | 盼望着贝拉米过来救你 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:00] | Knowing how he feels about you… | 我知道他对你如何 |
[19:06] | I’d say that’s a good plan. | 我认为这个计划不赖 |
[19:11] | Using an electromagnetic pulse | 使用电磁脉冲 |
[19:13] | to get ALIE out of my head was like | 来赶走我脑中的阿莉就像是 |
[19:14] | shutting down a computer by pulling the plug. | 用拔插头的方式给电脑关机 |
[19:16] | Part of the code is still in your head. | 你的脑里还残留有一部分代码 |
[19:18] | Exactly, which is why I’m super Raven | 没错 所以我才是超级雷文 |
[19:22] | and about to be super dead. | 而且马上就要死了 |
[19:26] | Unless we can purge the code, | 除非我们能清除那些代码 |
[19:29] | stop the damage from getting worse, | 阻止损伤变得更严重 |
[19:31] | give your brain time to repair itself. | 给你的大脑一点时间来自我修复 |
[19:34] | How would you do it to a computer? | 你对电脑会怎么做 |
[19:37] | Purge the residual code? | 清除残余代码吗 |
[19:39] | Simple. Just reboot it. | 简单 初始化就好了 |
[19:43] | The human brain is not a computer. | 人类的大脑跟电脑不同 |
[19:46] | No kidding. | 没错 |
[19:47] | That’s why your code is killing her. | 所以你的代码才能杀掉她 |
[19:49] | Now, listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[19:50] | You’d have to stop your heart long enough | 你最好让自己心脏停跳足够时间 |
[19:52] | for all electrical activity in your brain to stop, too. | 好让你的所有脑电活动也停下来 |
[19:54] | 15 minutes. She’ll be brain dead | 十五分钟 她在让心脏 |
[19:56] | long before she can get her heart started again. | 重新跳动之前早就脑死亡了 |
[20:00] | Not if I… was frozen. | 如果我被冷冻了就不会 |
[20:04] | Well, not frozen. | 也不是冷冻 |
[20:06] | Just really damn cold. | 就是特别冷 |
[20:08] | Raven, the suit is almost ready. | 雷文 太空服差不多好了 |
[20:11] | It’s t-minus now and counting. | 现在是倒计时阶段了 |
[20:14] | Let’s go for a walk in the stars. | 我们到群星中漫步去吧 |
[20:16] | She’s not going to space to die. | 她不会在太空里等死 |
[20:17] | She’s going in the bunker to live. | 她会去地堡里求生 |
[20:19] | Even if this idea doesn’t kill you, | 就算是这个想法不让你抓狂 |
[20:22] | you will just be normal again. | 你也会再次变成平凡 |
[20:23] | She was never normal. | 她从来就不平凡 |
[20:25] | Maybe not, | 或许是这样 |
[20:26] | but with me in her brain, she’s Da Vinci, | 但有我在她大脑里 她就是达·芬奇 |
[20:29] | Einstein, Mozart. | 爱因斯坦 莫扎特 |
[20:31] | And I choose Raven Reyes over those 3 hacks | 比起他们三个 我更看好雷文·雷耶斯 |
[20:33] | any day and twice on Sunday. | 不管哪天 周日翻倍 |
[20:34] | Enough. Raven, what makes you think | 够了 雷文 你凭什么认为 |
[20:37] | that the future will be any different than the past? | 未来会跟过去不一样 |
[20:41] | Even if you live, | 即使你活下去 |
[20:43] | the pain will still be with you. | 痛苦也会跟随着你 |
[20:52] | I don’t choose pain. | 我不选择痛苦 |
[20:57] | I choose life. | 我选择生命 |
[21:02] | Let’s get to work. | 我们干活去吧 |
[21:13] | John? | 约翰 |
[21:15] | John. | 约翰 |
[21:19] | I wasn’t asleep. | 我没睡着 |
[21:20] | I’m here to treat Bellamy’s wounds. | 我来这里给贝拉米疗伤 |
[21:24] | Try not to kill this one. | 尽量别把他弄死了 |
[21:30] | I’m here if you need me. | 有什么地方需要我的 我就在这 |
[21:38] | It’s about time. | 时间快到了 |
[21:41] | I didn’t do this to my wrists for fun. | 我这么做可不是因为好玩 |
[21:48] | You want me to help you open the door. | 你想让我帮你把门打开 |
[21:49] | Abby, I saw your face when you heard my sister’s voice | 艾比 你在无线电听见我妹妹的时候 |
[21:52] | on the radio. | 我看到你的表情了 |
[21:53] | Kane’s out there. | 凯恩也在外面 |
[21:53] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[21:55] | Do better today than we did yesterday. | 那就每一天都比昨天做得更好 |
[21:57] | That’s what he told me. | 这是他对我说过的话 |
[21:58] | That’s how we deserve to survive. | 这样我们才有资格活下来 |
[22:03] | John? I need you. | 约翰 我需要你 |
[22:05] | Come quick. | 快过来 |
[22:06] | John, get in here. | 约翰 快进来 |
[22:29] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[22:31] | He’s not our problem. | 我们的难题不是他 |
[22:33] | The airlock control is in the main office. | 闸门控制在大办公室 |
[22:36] | So is Jaha. | 亚哈也在 |
[22:38] | You have a plan for that, too? | 你对这也计划过了吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:42] | Open the damn door or die trying. | 要么开门 要么拼命而死 |
[23:07] | So many empty beds to choose from. | 有好多空床可以选 |
[23:13] | I guess we weren’t all your people after all. | 看来我们不都算是你们的同伴 |
[23:19] | – Niylah– – Just get in. | -奈拉 -上来吧 |
[23:47] | If I open the door… | 如果我把门打开 |
[23:51] | and everyone in this bunker dies… | 地堡里的所有人都会死 |
[23:57] | Who will run the hydroponic farm | 谁来管水培农场 |
[24:00] | or the air scrubbers or the water recycler? | 或空气洗涤器或水再循环器 |
[24:06] | No one. | 没人 |
[24:08] | This isn’t about saving my people. | 这不是为了拯救我的同伴 |
[24:14] | It’s about saving the human race. | 这是在拯救人类 |
[25:05] | No. Let them come. | 不用 让他们来吧 |
[25:21] | It’s time to face the music. | 是时候面对现实了 |
[25:31] | Yes? | 请进 |
[25:37] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你聊一下吗 |
[25:38] | Of course. Please come in. | 当然能 进来吧 |
[25:45] | I think we should open the door. | 我觉得我们应该把门打开 |
[25:49] | This is about Kane. | 是因为凯恩吧 |
[25:51] | No. If we choose to save our lives | 不 如果我们选择自己活命 |
[25:53] | over the people outside, what does that make us? | 不顾外面的人 那我们算什么人 |
[25:57] | Survivors. Abby, I don’t understand. | 幸存者 艾比 我不明白 |
[26:01] | You’ve made decisions like this before. | 你以前也做过这种决定 |
[26:04] | This is the exact predicament you faced with Jake. | 这跟你之前面对杰克的情况一样 |
[26:07] | Why is this any different? | 这次有什么不同吗 |
[26:09] | We were on the Ark. | 我们在方舟上 |
[26:11] | We thought we were saving the human race. | 我们以为我们在拯救人类 |
[26:14] | But now what– | 但现在呢 |
[26:15] | Now we actually are. | 现在我们就在这么做 |
[26:19] | Those people outside will kill us if we open that door. | 如果我们把门打开 外面的人会杀死我们 |
[26:23] | All of us, starting with Clarke. | 我们所有人 从克拉克开始 |
[26:26] | Are you really willing to let your daughter die? | 你真的舍得让你女儿死掉吗 |
[26:33] | I am sorry for your loss, Abby. | 节哀顺变 艾比 |
[26:40] | Marcus was a good man. | 马库斯曾是个好人 |
[26:51] | He still is. | 他现在还是 |
[27:02] | Abby, I promise you, | 艾比 我向你保证 |
[27:05] | Octavia won’t let anything happen to Clarke, | 奥克塔维亚不会让克拉克出任何事 |
[27:07] | and neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[27:09] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[27:14] | It takes two people to open the doors– | 需要两个人把门打开 |
[27:16] | one from above and one from here. | 一个从上面 一个从这里 |
[27:18] | Get into position. Now. | 马上就位 |
[27:24] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[27:32] | The door. | 大门 |
[27:46] | Come on, Abby. Come on. | 快点 艾比 快点 |
[27:58] | 封闭 打开 | |
[28:06] | Bellamy, stop. | 贝拉米 站住 |
[28:09] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间纠缠了 |
[28:11] | The radiation is getting worse | 辐射越来越严重了 |
[28:12] | and people are dying up there. | 外面的人快死了 |
[28:15] | Clarke, what are you doing? | 克拉克 你在干什么 |
[28:19] | What I have to, like always. | 做我该做的 一如既往 |
[28:23] | Now, get away from the door. | 现在 离开大门 |
[28:25] | No. This isn’t like shutting the dropship door | 不 这不是关上运输船的门 |
[28:28] | or pulling the lever in Mount Weather | 或在韦瑟山拉手柄 |
[28:30] | or the City of Light. | 又或是光之城 |
[28:33] | We knew what we were stopping then. | 我们那时知道我们在阻止什么 |
[28:35] | Now we know nothing. | 现在我们一无所知 |
[28:38] | We know that if that door stays shut, the human race survives. | 我们知道如果继续关着大门 人类就能生存 |
[28:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:48] | You’re gonna have to make it a kill shot. | 那你就得把我毙掉 |
[28:50] | It’s the only way you’re gonna stop me. | 只有这样才能阻止我 |
[29:27] | Oh, I knew you’d come through. | 我知道你会出来的 |
[29:32] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[29:40] | Octavia, they’re here. | 奥克塔维亚 他们来了 |
[30:06] | Everyone except you. | 所有人除了你 |
[30:11] | We had a deal. You said– | 我们说好了 你说… |
[30:14] | I said your people would live. | 我说你的同伴能活 |
[30:17] | I didn’t say anything about you. | 但没说包括你 |
[30:22] | You can tell them we stole the bunker if you want, | 你可以告诉他们我们偷了地堡 |
[30:25] | but the door’s open now, so… | 但现在门已经打开了 |
[30:29] | Be thankful knowing your banishment will be short. | 应该感激你的放逐日子不会太长 |
[30:33] | Praimfaya awaits. | 荣耀之火在等着我 |
[30:55] | The water’s cold enough. | 水已经够冷了 |
[30:56] | Your pulse is already dangerously slow. | 你的脉搏已经缓慢得很危险 |
[30:58] | Tell me again how you’re gonna drop | 再告诉我一次你要如何 |
[30:59] | the electrical current to restart your heart once it stops. | 让电流在你心脏停止跳动后恢复心跳 |
[31:02] | A live wire on a timer set to go off | 设定计时器上的通电电线 |
[31:04] | 15 minutes after I flatline. | 在我心脏平线状态十五分钟后启动 |
[31:05] | I rigged it to deliver the exact same charge | 我设置了它跟火箭里 |
[31:07] | as the defibrillator in the emergency med kit in the rocket. | 急救包的去纤颤器传送一样的电 |
[31:11] | Analog. I like it. | 模拟方式 我喜欢 |
[31:14] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[31:16] | Why not rig a toaster to drop in the water? | 为什么不把烤面包机放进水里 |
[31:18] | It’s grotesque. | 这很可笑 |
[31:20] | A waste of your talent, Raven. | 浪费你的才能 雷文 |
[31:22] | You know what else is a waste of my talent? Dying. | 你知道还有什么是在浪费我的才能吗 等死 |
[31:27] | The murmur’s still with us. | 杂音还在 |
[31:29] | Shocking your heart could put you into cardiac arrest. | 电击你的心脏可能会让你心脏骤停 |
[31:31] | If that happens, you’ll need to shock it again | 如果是那样 你就需要再用 |
[31:33] | with the defibrillator. | 去纤颤器电击 |
[31:36] | Relax, chief. It’s time to take another chance | 放心 总管 是时候在心脏缺损的 |
[31:38] | on a zero-g mechanic with a heart defect. | 零重力机械师身上再试一次 |
[31:41] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[31:43] | Everyone has a life instinct. | 每个人都有生存本能 |
[31:44] | You’ll panic; self-preservation will kick in. | 你会惊慌 会激起你的自卫本能 |
[31:46] | How do you overcome that? | 你要怎么克服 |
[31:48] | By being awesome. | 让自己非凡 |
[31:49] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[31:51] | I know. It’s ok. | 我知道 我没事 |
[31:54] | Here’s the takeaway. | 总结一句话 |
[31:56] | You don’t have to be willing to die to really live. | 你不用为了真正生存而甘愿牺牲 |
[32:00] | I am. | 我要 |
[32:04] | If this works, you’ll wake up, and we’ll both be gone. | 如果成功 你醒过来 我们会一起离开 |
[32:08] | You’re always with me. | 你永远和我在一起 |
[32:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:14] | You did this, Reyes, not me, not her. | 这是你做的 雷耶斯 不是我或她 |
[32:18] | It was in you all along. | 这是你的本质 |
[32:20] | It is not too late to change your mind. | 现在改变主意还来得及 |
[33:33] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[33:35] | I’ve been looking everywhere. | 我一直到处找 |
[33:37] | You shouldn’t be here, Monty. | 你不该来这里 蒙蒂 |
[33:38] | None of us should be here. | 我们都不该来这里 |
[33:40] | You know why that moon’s red? | 你知道月亮为什么是红色的吗 |
[33:42] | It’s really red? | 真的是红色的吗 |
[33:45] | I thought I was tripping already. | 我以为我梦游了 |
[33:46] | It’s from the death wave. | 因为死亡冲击波 |
[33:48] | Radioactive ash in the air. | 放射性尘埃在空气中 |
[33:50] | If we leave now, I can make | 如果我们现在离开 |
[33:52] | two trips to Polis before it gets here. | 我可以在它过来之前去两趟波利斯 |
[33:53] | That should be enough for everyone who wants– | 应该足够让所有想要… |
[33:55] | I am leaving now. | 我现在就在…离开 |
[34:02] | For all its faults… | 无论如何 |
[34:06] | Earth is really beautiful. | 地球真的很漂亮 |
[34:18] | How much jobi tea did you drink? | 你喝了多少坚果茶 |
[34:22] | Just the right amount. | 适量而已 |
[34:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:27] | You weren’t supposed to find out like this, Monty. | 你不该在这种情况下发现 蒙蒂 |
[34:29] | Find out what? | 发现什么 |
[34:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:32] | – Answer me! – No. | -回答我 -不 |
[34:33] | Don’t take that off. Not for me. | 不要摘下 不要为了我 |
[34:35] | Don’t take that off. | 不要摘下 |
[34:36] | No. This is not making– | 不 这没有… |
[34:38] | No. You need to let us go. | 不 你得放开我们 |
[34:39] | – Yeah. Like hell I do. Get off– – Just go! | -我怎么会那么做 走吧 -你走吧 |
[34:41] | Get off or I will never forgive you. Do you hear me? | 走吧 否则我永远不会原谅你 听到吗 |
[34:43] | Just come on! | 来吧 |
[34:44] | Don’t say that. Don’t live with that. | 不要那么说 不要背负它 |
[34:47] | No. No, say– | 不 不 说… |
[34:51] | Say you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[34:53] | Don’t do this to me. Please. | 请不要这么对我 |
[34:55] | Say you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[34:57] | Or you’ll regret it, Monty. | 否则你会后悔的 蒙蒂 |
[35:05] | This is unsanitary. | 这不卫生 |
[35:07] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[35:08] | Uhh! No! | 不 |
[35:10] | I’m just trying to help you! | 我只是想帮你 |
[35:15] | This isn’t a joke. This is real, you idiot. | 这不是玩笑 这是真的 傻瓜 |
[35:19] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[35:27] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[35:29] | If you feel it, then say it. | 如果你感觉到了 就说吧 |
[35:31] | No. | 不 |
[35:38] | No. Just stay with me. Stay with me. | 不 坚持住 坚持住 |
[35:49] | Hey. Jasper. Jasper! | 贾斯珀 贾斯珀 |
[35:55] | Jasper… | 贾斯珀 |
[35:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:08] | Jasper. Jas– | 贾斯珀 贾斯… |
[36:12] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[36:15] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[36:18] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[36:23] | No. | 不 |
[36:41] | Let us go. | 放开我们 |
[36:44] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[36:57] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[37:13] | No. Harper. | 不 哈珀 |
[37:17] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[37:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:53] | Can’t die. Uhh! Come on. | 不能死 加油 |
[40:01] | This is Raven Reyes… | 我是雷文·雷耶斯 |
[40:05] | And I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[40:14] | This facility won’t run itself. | 这个设施需要管理 |
[40:15] | We’ll need to prioritize doctors and engineers. | 我们需要优先考虑医生和工程师 |
[40:18] | All right. Of course we go for Raven. | 好吧 我们当然选择雷文 |
[40:21] | You call this justice? | 你管这个叫正义 |
[40:23] | I call this making things right, thanks to my brother. | 我管这个叫拨乱反正 多亏我哥哥 |
[40:33] | You let this happen. | 是你干的 |
[40:36] | How many of us have to die? | 我们有多少人得死 |
[40:37] | You’re it’s not all of you. | 幸运的是并非所有人 |
[40:40] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[40:41] | We have 100 spots. | 我们有一百个位置 |
[40:43] | The other clans have all… | 其他部落已经… |
[40:45] | Have all chosen their survivors. | 已经选好自己的幸存者 |
[40:48] | We have to do the same. | 我们也得这么做 |
[40:51] | 100. | 一百 |
[40:55] | We have over 4 times that. | 我们有四倍多的人 |
[40:57] | A pain that all clans feel. | 所有部落都一样 |
[41:07] | Is this what you wanted? | 这是你要的吗 |
[41:09] | No one wanted this. | 没人想要这样 |
[41:11] | Want’s got nothing to do with this. | 这跟想不想无关 |
[41:14] | Skaikru gets 100 beds, same as everybody else. | 天空人有一百张床位 跟其他人一样 |
[41:17] | Bellamy gets one of them. | 贝拉米有一张 |
[41:19] | The rest is up to you. | 其他的你们自己决定 |
[41:24] | The death wave comes in 24 hours. | 死亡冲击波24小时内就来了 |
[41:28] | You’ve got 12 to decide. | 你们有12小时决定 |