时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Something’s coming, | 它正在逼近 |
[00:03] | a wave of radiation | 一波又一波的辐射 |
[00:04] | that will kill everything in its path. | 杀死在它路上的所有东西 |
[00:06] | What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter | 如果我告诉你可能有一个避难所 |
[00:09] | built to sustain thousands? | 能够容纳上千人 |
[00:11] | A final conclave– one champion per clan, | 最终选举仪式 每个部落派一位勇士 |
[00:14] | one death instead of thousands. | 一个人死 而不是数千人死 |
[00:16] | Then whoever wins gets the bunker. | 地堡归赢家所有 |
[00:21] | I was fighting for us all. | 我是为我们所有人而战 |
[00:22] | Skaikru will not take the bunker alone. | 天空人不会将地堡据为己有 |
[00:26] | We’ll share it. We are one clan. | 我们会共享它 我们是一个部落 |
[00:31] | Uh! How could they do this? | 他们怎么能这样 |
[00:32] | Skaikru have betrayed us all. | 天空人背叛了我们所有人 |
[00:35] | Bellamy, stop. | 贝拉米 站住 |
[00:36] | The radiation is getting worse, | 辐射越来越严重了 |
[00:37] | and people are dying up there. | 外面的人快死了 |
[00:41] | You’re gonna have to make it a kill shot. | 你得把我毙掉 |
[00:42] | It’s the only way you’re gonna stop me. | 只有这样才能阻止我 |
[00:49] | We have a hundred spots. | 我们有一百个位置 |
[00:51] | The other clans have all chosen their survivors. | 其他部落已经选好自己的幸存者 |
[00:53] | We have to do the same. | 我们也得这么做 |
[00:54] | The death wave comes in 24 hours. | 死亡冲击波24小时内就来了 |
[00:56] | You’ve got 12 to decide. | 你们有12小时决定 |
[01:05] | Go! Get out of your bunks! | 走 从你们的床滚开 |
[01:07] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[01:08] | Move! To the rotunda. | 快走 到中央大厅去 |
[01:13] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[01:14] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[01:16] | Have you seen my boy? | 你见到我儿子没 |
[01:20] | Stop pushing. Stop pushing. | 别推了 别推了 |
[01:22] | Skaikru, you move! | 天空人 快点走 |
[01:30] | Ethan, where are you? | 伊桑 你在哪里 |
[01:33] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:43] | Hey, hey, hey, where’s Emori? | 艾默莉在哪里 |
[01:45] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没见到她 |
[01:49] | – Dad? – Ethan! | -爸爸 -伊桑 |
[01:52] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[01:59] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:06] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[02:11] | – Emori! – John? | -艾默莉 -约翰 |
[02:16] | Hey, did they hurt you? | 他们有没有伤到你 |
[02:18] | I heard the warriors talking. | 我听那些战士说了 |
[02:20] | There’s only room for a hundred Arkadians in this bunker. | 天空人在地堡里只有一百个位置 |
[02:25] | – Get off. – Go! | -走开 -走 |
[02:30] | Move! | 快走 |
[02:32] | Jaha! | 亚哈 |
[02:34] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:38] | That’s everyone. Close the door. | 人都齐了 把门关上 |
[02:51] | Three out of four of these people are going to die tonight. | 这些人中的四分之三今晚就会死掉 |
[02:54] | You still think you made the right choice? | 你还认为你的选择是正确的吗 |
[03:42] | Just hang in there. | 待在那里就行 |
[03:43] | We’re sending a team to get you today. | 我们今天会派一队人去接你 |
[03:45] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[03:46] | Yes. We need you | 是的 我们需要你 |
[03:50] | not just for the hundreds of things we know you can fix, | 不仅是因为那些你能修好的东西 |
[03:53] | but for the thousands that we haven’t even thought of yet. | 更因为更多的我们还没想到的东西 |
[03:58] | Thank you, Abby. | 谢谢你 艾比 |
[04:00] | I’m just glad you’re all right. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[04:02] | You’ll be, too. | 你也会没事的 |
[04:03] | My brain is healing. | 我的大脑正在痊愈 |
[04:05] | The seizures have stopped. | 癫痫症状停止了 |
[04:06] | When I get there, we use the same procedure on you. | 等我到了那里 我们对你用同样的方法 |
[04:09] | You’ll be cured. | 你会好起来的 |
[04:12] | Cured? | 好起来 |
[04:15] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[04:19] | We can talk about that when you get here. | 我们等你来了再说这个吧 |
[04:34] | Our people are scared, Marcus. | 我们的人吓坏了 马库斯 |
[04:36] | We need to tell them something. | 我们需要告诉他们点什么 |
[04:38] | We just spoke with Raven. | 我们刚跟雷文通过话 |
[04:39] | When she gets here, | 等她到了这里 |
[04:40] | we’ll have all our essential personnel. | 我们的骨干人员就都到齐了 |
[04:43] | How many spots does that leave us with? | 我们还有多少位置 |
[04:45] | Including the essential personnel | 不算骨干人员 |
[04:47] | and the places that we’re holding for the children under 16, | 和我们为儿童留下的十六个位置 |
[04:52] | that leaves us with 80. | 我们还剩八十个位置 |
[04:56] | 80. | 八十 |
[05:00] | I can’t believe we’re talking about sending | 我真不敢相信我们居然在讨论 |
[05:02] | 364 of our own people to their deaths. | 让我们自己的364个人去送死 |
[05:07] | We’re lucky | 我们算幸运了 |
[05:07] | they’re giving us any space in this bunker at all. | 他们在地堡里给我们留了位置 |
[05:10] | Look. I don’t like it any more than you do. | 听着 我跟你一样不愿见到这样的局面 |
[05:11] | Then let’s fight this. | 那我们就去反抗这样的局面 |
[05:13] | No. Any sort of resistance will cost us all our lives. | 不行 任何反抗都会给我们招来毁灭 |
[05:17] | Our best course of action is to hold a lottery | 我们最好的做法是为剩余的位置 |
[05:20] | for the remaining spots. | 举行一次抽签 |
[05:24] | It’s not going to work, Marcus. | 这不管用的 马库斯 |
[05:27] | It was your idea. | 这曾是你的主意 |
[05:28] | That was for the chance to survive. | 那是为了抓住生存的机会 |
[05:31] | And how is this any different? | 那这次又有什么区别 |
[05:32] | Until 20 minutes ago, | 直到二十分钟前 |
[05:34] | our people believed they were safe. | 我们的人还相信他们是安全的 |
[05:36] | They let down their guard. | 他们放松了自己的警惕 |
[05:37] | They picked their bunks. | 他们挑选了自己的床位 |
[05:39] | They unpacked their bags. | 他们打开了自己的行李 |
[05:40] | They imagined their futures. | 他们想象了自己的未来 |
[05:43] | You try to rip that from them now, | 你们想从他们手上夺走这些 |
[05:44] | and, believe me, they will fight. | 相信我 他们会反抗的 |
[05:46] | No one’s saying it’s gonna be easy, | 没有人说这会是件容易的事 |
[05:48] | but we need to make the people listen to reason. | 但我们要让大家听得进道理 |
[05:50] | Someone still needs to get Raven. | 需要出个人去接雷文 |
[05:52] | I’d like to volunteer. | 我自愿去 |
[05:55] | And I’ll join you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[05:56] | No. Someone else can go with him. | 不用 让别人跟他一起去 |
[05:58] | Mom, look, Raven needs our help. | 妈妈 雷文需要我们的帮助 |
[06:01] | I know the way to the island. | 我知道去岛上的路 |
[06:03] | I need to do this. | 这件事需要我来做 |
[06:07] | Well, you be safe. | 好吧 注意安全 |
[06:10] | There’ll be a place for both of you when you get back. | 你们回来的时候 会有你们俩的位置的 |
[06:12] | – I’ll meet you in the airlock. – Ok. | -我在气闸舱等你们 -好的 |
[06:22] | At these radiation levels, | 在这样的辐射水平下 |
[06:23] | any amount of exposure is harmful. | 任何一点的暴露都是有害的 |
[06:25] | Keep the suit sealed at all times. | 任何情况下都要确保防护服的密封 |
[06:30] | You have 23 hours until the death wave hits. | 你们在死亡冲击波到来前还有23小时 |
[06:33] | On a good day, it takes 10 hours to get to the island | 天气好的时候 去岛上需要花十小时 |
[06:36] | and 10 hours to get back. | 回来需要花十小时 |
[06:38] | That doesn’t leave you much room for error. | 这就不容许你们有犯错的机会 |
[06:39] | Mom, I know, ok? We’ll be careful. | 妈妈 我知道的 我们会小心的 |
[06:46] | I love you, Clarke. Don’t ever forget that. | 我爱你 克拉克 别忘了这一点 |
[06:52] | This isn’t good-bye. | 这不是在永别 |
[06:54] | Mom, I know what you saw in that vision, | 妈 我知道你对这事是怎么看的 |
[06:56] | but I’m a Nightblood now. | 但我现在是夜之血脉了 |
[06:59] | I mean, right? Maybe it worked. | 我是说 没准它能管用 |
[07:02] | Clarke, listen to me. | 克拉克 听我说 |
[07:03] | I told you there were no good guys, | 我之前跟你说 好人并不存在 |
[07:07] | but that’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[07:11] | There are. | 他们是存在的 |
[07:13] | You are. | 你就是 |
[07:24] | Even though I didn’t want to open the door? | 即使我不想打开门也是吗 |
[07:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:29] | There was no good choice. | 没有好的选择 |
[07:34] | There never is. | 从来没有 |
[07:57] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好彼此 |
[08:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[08:06] | You got room for two more? | 你们还能坐下两个人吗 |
[08:08] | Murphy, what are you doing here? | 墨菲 你在这里做什么 |
[08:09] | We heard you were going after Raven. | 我们听你们说去找雷文 |
[08:11] | We just want to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[08:12] | I’ve been to that island dozens of times. | 那座岛我去过几十次了 |
[08:14] | No one knows the water better than me. | 没人能比我更熟悉水路 |
[08:18] | Maybe it’ll help our chances | 如果我们带被选中的人回来 |
[08:19] | if we bring home the chosen ones. | 我们被选中的几率没准就变大了 |
[08:24] | There’s a lottery. | 会有一次抽签 |
[08:26] | I’ll make sure that your name is in it. | 我会保证你的名字在里面的 |
[08:28] | And Emori? | 那艾默莉呢 |
[08:33] | I’ll do the best I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[09:04] | This way. | 走这边 |
[09:12] | What are you really up to, Murphy? | 你究竟打的什么算盘 墨菲 |
[09:16] | You killed us when you opened that door. | 你开门的时候就致我们于死地了 |
[09:18] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[09:20] | Oh, what, did you think our people | 什么 你以为我们的人 |
[09:21] | are gonna waste a spot on Emori, on me? | 会在艾默莉和我身上浪费机会吗 |
[09:27] | We were safe, and you screwed us. | 我们本来很安全 但你害了我们 |
[09:29] | You want to know what we’re up to? | 你想知道我们打的什么算盘吗 |
[09:30] | It’s called surviving. | 就是生存 |
[09:33] | There’s a bunker on that island. | 那座岛上有一处地堡 |
[09:34] | You’re our ride. That’s it. | 你们是我们的司机 就是这样 |
[09:35] | That bunker’s not stocked, Murphy. | 那座地堡里没有储备 墨菲 |
[09:38] | You won’t last 5 months, let alone 5 years. | 你们五个月都挺不过去 更别说五年 |
[09:41] | No. We probably won’t. | 没错 我们估计挺不过 |
[09:44] | At least we’ll survive the death wave. | 但我们至少能挺过死亡冲击波 |
[09:48] | We can’t all be essential personnel | 我们不可能都是骨干成员 |
[09:50] | or have a sister who’s queen of the grounders. | 或是有一位当地表人女王的妹妹 |
[10:07] | We have faced extinction before, | 我们曾面临过灭亡 |
[10:09] | and we have persevered, | 但我们坚持了下来 |
[10:11] | but we have always been familiar with sacrifice, | 我们对于牺牲从不感到陌生 |
[10:15] | And today we will be tested once again. | 今天我们将再一次接受考验 |
[10:20] | The ground won’t be survivable for 5 years. | 地表在未来五年内都无法适宜生存 |
[10:23] | We’ve confirmed that this bunker | 我们也确认了这座地堡 |
[10:28] | can only generate oxygen and food for 1,200 people | 在这一段期间内只能生产1200人份的 |
[10:31] | for that length of time. | 氧气和食物 |
[10:33] | By mandate of the conclave, | 经由选举委任 |
[10:35] | our clan has been given 100 spaces, | 我们部落获得了一百个人的位置 |
[10:38] | an equal number of spots as all the rest. | 跟其他所有部落分得的位置数相同 |
[10:41] | To fill them, we will hold a fair lottery. | 我们会举行一次平等的抽签来决定人选 |
[10:45] | We will hold a fair lottery, | 我们会举行一次平等的抽签 |
[10:49] | an equal chance for everybody. | 每个人的机会都是均等的 |
[10:54] | How long do you think | 你认为没有我们 |
[10:55] | the grounders would last in here without us? | 地表人能在这里活多久 |
[10:58] | Our people know how to operate | 我们的人知道怎样操作 |
[11:00] | oxygen scrubbers and hydro farms. | 氧气洗涤器和水栽培设备 |
[11:02] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -没错 -没错 |
[11:04] | We’re gonna be running this place. | 我们要运作这个地方 |
[11:05] | We deserve more spots. | 我们理应得到更多位置 |
[11:08] | I don’t like this any more than you do, | 我跟你们一样不愿有这种结果 |
[11:11] | but we must call upon | 但我们必须让 |
[11:12] | the better angels of our nature to guide us. | 人性善意的一面来指引我们 |
[11:17] | Like the culling on the Ark, | 就像方舟上的人口缩减一样 |
[11:19] | some must die today so that our people | 今天我们必须用一部分人的牺牲来换取 |
[11:24] | may survive. | 我们人民的生存 |
[11:28] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[11:31] | Is her name in the lottery, too? | 她也在抽签名单上吗 |
[11:33] | We’re just gonna let some grounder | 我们就让某个地表人占掉 |
[11:35] | take a bed from one of our own? | 我们的一个席位吗 |
[11:37] | Right! No! | 对 不行 |
[11:39] | I say we let her own people save her. | 不如让她的自己人救她吧 |
[11:41] | Everybody calm down. | 大家都冷静 |
[11:42] | We’ve come too far to turn on each other now. | 我们经历了太多 不能再互相攻击了 |
[11:44] | You’re just saying that because you know you’re safe. | 你说那些是因为你知道自己是安全的 |
[11:47] | Let it go, Hardy. | 别说了 哈迪 |
[11:49] | Let’s throw her out. | 把她扔出去 |
[11:50] | Leave her alone! Let her go! | 别碰她 放开她 |
[11:52] | Guard, stop them. | 守卫 拦住他们 |
[11:55] | Stop them. Get off me. | 拦住他们 放开我 |
[11:58] | Let go of me. Aah! Uh! | 放开我 |
[12:18] | Niylah, you’re with me. | 奈拉 跟我来 |
[12:23] | She’s safe. | 她安全了 |
[12:26] | You now have one less spot to fill. | 你们现在又少了一个位置 |
[12:32] | Octavia, please. You got to stop this. | 奥克塔维亚 求你了 你不能这样做 |
[12:36] | You’re Skaikru. You’re one of us. | 你是天空人 是我们的人 |
[12:40] | I’m one of you? | 我是你们的人 |
[12:48] | You made me hide under the floor. | 你逼我躲到地板下 |
[12:52] | You floated my mother. | 你流放了我的母亲 |
[12:56] | I’m not hiding now. | 我现在不用躲了 |
[13:03] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[13:07] | Every other clan has chosen their survivors, | 其他所有部落选出部落的幸存者 |
[13:10] | every other clan. | 其他所有部落 |
[13:12] | Skaikru is no different. | 天空人也不例外 |
[13:15] | You have until midnight. | 时间截止到午夜 |
[13:17] | Choose, or you all die. | 选人 不然都得死 |
[13:57] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[14:05] | They’re scared. | 他们很害怕 |
[14:07] | We all are. | 我们都怕 |
[14:09] | It’s human nature to fight. | 战争是人的天性 |
[14:12] | I’ll never forget that you did for me. | 我不会忘记你为我做的事 |
[14:14] | A word, Octavia? | 借一步说话 奥克塔维亚 |
[14:23] | I fear this will only get worse if Skaikru can’t decide. | 我担心如果天空人不做决定 事态只会恶化 |
[14:28] | You know how this has to end. | 你知道结局会怎样 |
[14:30] | What if I can’t do it? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[14:32] | You gave your terms. There is no going back. | 你给出条件了 无路可退 |
[14:36] | I know this is hard, | 我知道很困难 |
[14:38] | but you’re the champion, Octavia. | 但你是勇士 奥克塔维亚 |
[14:40] | Wonkru looks to you now. | 人们尊敬你 |
[14:43] | They will do what needs to be done. | 需要做什么 他们就会做 |
[14:45] | You just need to give the command. | 你只需要发号施令 |
[14:47] | I’m no champion, Indra. | 我不是勇士 因陀罗 |
[14:50] | I hid. | 我躲起来了 |
[14:51] | Ilian helped me. Roan helped me. | 伊利安帮了我 罗恩也帮了我 |
[14:57] | I didn’t do this on my own. | 我不是全凭一己之力做到的 |
[15:00] | No leader ever does. | 领袖从来都不孤军奋战 |
[15:28] | It felt good to be safe. | 安全的感觉很好 |
[15:33] | I never felt that way before… | 我之前从没这种感觉 |
[15:39] | like I had a home. | 就像我有了家 |
[15:44] | Your home is with me, ok? | 有我在就有家 明白吗 |
[15:55] | Why did you come on this mission, Clarke? | 你为什么要来执行这项任务 克拉克 |
[16:00] | Raven’s my friend. | 雷文是我的朋友 |
[16:02] | Yesterday, you were fine leaving your friend out to die, | 昨天你还狠心把朋友留在外面送死 |
[16:05] | my sister, too, Kane… | 也包括我妹妹 凯恩 |
[16:09] | I wasn’t fine with it, and you know that. | 我没有狠心 你知道的 |
[16:18] | Bellamy, I never meant to hurt you. | 贝拉米 我从没想过伤害你 |
[16:20] | Aiming a gun at me is a strange way of showing it. | 拿枪指着我真是奇怪的表达方式 |
[16:24] | I didn’t pull the trigger. | 我没有扣动扳机 |
[16:25] | Is that supposed to make it ok? | 那样就算没事了吗 |
[16:28] | Nothing is ok. | 一切都不好 |
[16:32] | Whatever choice I make, somebody always dies. | 不管我怎么选 总会有人死 |
[16:38] | Well, not shooting me, | 没朝我开枪 |
[16:41] | that was the right choice. | 就是正确的选择 |
[16:48] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:53] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[17:01] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:02] | – Yeah. You? – Yeah. I’m fine. | -没事 你呢 -我没事 |
[17:09] | He just jumped right out in front of us. | 他从我们面前突然跳出来 |
[17:12] | It’s like he wanted to die. | 就像故意找死 |
[17:16] | Stay here. I’m gonna check the damage. | 待在这 我去看看受损情况 |
[17:24] | Bellamy, Clarke, incoming! | 贝拉米 克拉克 有人来了 |
[17:28] | Get behind me. | 躲我后面 |
[17:37] | John! | 约翰 |
[17:43] | Emori! | 艾默莉 |
[17:47] | Emori! | 艾默莉 |
[17:54] | John! | 约翰 |
[18:00] | Uh! They want our suits! | 他们想要我们的防护服 |
[19:02] | There might be more of them. We should get going. | 可能还有更多人 我们快走 |
[19:05] | Echo, what are you doing here? | 艾寇 你怎么在这 |
[19:08] | I know about your bunker on the island. | 我知道你们在岛上找到了地堡 |
[19:10] | I just saved your lives. | 我刚救了你们 |
[19:12] | I’m hoping you will return the favor. | 我希望 你们能还我人情 |
[19:20] | Unless we can get another ride, | 除非我们能再找到一辆车 |
[19:22] | no one’s making it to that island. | 不然谁都到不了岛上 |
[19:49] | Here goes nothing. | 没什么大不了的 |
[20:13] | – David– -I know. | -戴维 -我知道 |
[20:15] | Nate’s already put his name in, | 纳特已经把他名字放进去了 |
[20:17] | but I’d like to give him my slot, too, | 但我也想把我的位子给他 |
[20:21] | if that’s ok. | 如果可以的话 |
[20:24] | I want to give him the best chance. | 我想让他的机会更大一些 |
[20:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | – One minute. – Sorry. | -等一下 -抱歉 |
[20:54] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[20:55] | Yes. It is. | 是我的错 |
[20:59] | I opened that door. | 门是我打开的 |
[21:00] | You did what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为对的事 |
[21:02] | Was it right, Marcus? | 对吗 马库斯 |
[21:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:07] | We do what’s right, and 364 people die. | 我们做了对的事 然后364个人要死 |
[21:14] | You saved so many others. | 你救了那么多人 |
[21:19] | You saved me, | 你救了我 |
[21:20] | and I don’t mean just by opening the door. | 我说的不只是打开门 |
[21:24] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我不知道我自己是谁了 |
[21:32] | The things that I let myself do in that lab– | 我在实验室里做的事 |
[21:36] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[21:39] | we will find our humanity again. | 我们会找回我们的人性 |
[21:52] | I need you to pull 81 names from the bowl. | 我需要你从碗中抽出81个名字 |
[21:57] | Abby– | 艾比 |
[21:59] | When that door closes today, | 今天那道门关上时 |
[22:02] | I need to be on the other side. | 我要在门的另一边 |
[22:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:09] | I just got you back. | 你刚回到我身边 |
[22:11] | Don’t say that. | 不要那么说 |
[22:14] | I love you, Marcus, but I made my decision. | 我爱你 马库斯 但我做好决定了 |
[22:19] | My life isn’t worth more than theirs. | 我的命不比他们的有价值 |
[22:23] | I need you to pull 81 names. | 我要你抽出81个名字 |
[22:49] | Sir, can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[22:51] | Of course, Geoff. What is it? | 当然能 杰夫 什么事 |
[22:55] | If my name isn’t called, would you… | 如果没叫到我的名字 你能 |
[22:59] | take care of my boy? | 帮我照顾我儿子吗 |
[23:03] | It’s not fair of me to ask. | 我这么问不公平 |
[23:07] | None of this is fair. | 这一切都不公平 |
[23:09] | Your son shouldn’t have to grow up without a father. | 你的儿子应该在父亲身边长大 |
[23:17] | We shouldn’t be lining up to die. | 我们不该排队等死 |
[23:20] | We should be fighting for our right to live. | 我们应该为生存的权利斗争 |
[23:23] | How? | 怎么做 |
[23:24] | We’re unarmed, surrounded by hundreds of grounders. | 我们没武器 我们被数百个地表人包围 |
[23:29] | If we don’t do this lottery, all of us will be killed. | 如果我们不抽签 我们所有人都会被杀 |
[23:34] | – Not if we have leverage. – Leverage? | -如果我们有筹码就不会 -什么筹码 |
[23:40] | If you can get the grounders | 如果你能让地表人 |
[23:41] | to open those doors again, | 再打开那些门 |
[23:44] | I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的事交给我 |
[23:47] | We save our people today, | 我们今天拯救我们的人 |
[23:50] | all of our people. | 我们所有的人 |
[24:00] | Monty, do you read me? Over. | 蒙蒂 听到吗 完毕 |
[24:01] | Here. | 来 |
[24:04] | Monty, do you copy? | 蒙蒂 听到吗 |
[24:06] | This suit will prevent you from getting worse. | 这防护服能让你的情况不会变得更糟 |
[24:09] | It’s the best we can do right now. | 现在我们最多只能这么做了 |
[24:11] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[24:12] | Monty, do you read me? Over. | 蒙蒂 听到吗 完毕 |
[24:13] | Roan banished me. | 罗恩驱逐了我 |
[24:17] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[24:18] | Monty… | 蒙蒂 |
[24:20] | I was only trying to save my people. | 我只是在试着拯救我的族人 |
[24:23] | Monty, do you copy? | 蒙蒂 听到吗 |
[24:24] | Is that so wrong? | 那是大错吗 |
[24:27] | Bellamy, come in. Do you read me? | 贝拉米 回话 听到吗 |
[24:28] | Yes, Monty. I read you. Where are you? | 是 蒙蒂 我听到了 你在哪里 |
[24:31] | Two clicks outside Polis. Almost there. | 波利斯以外两公里 快到了 |
[24:33] | – Everything ok? – Not exactly. | -一切安好吧 -不完全是 |
[24:35] | Look, Monty. I hate to ask you this, | 蒙蒂 我不想让你这么做 |
[24:36] | but we broke down on the way to the island to get Raven. | 但我们在去接雷文的路上出故障了 |
[24:39] | We need you to come reel us in. | 我们需要你来接我们 |
[24:44] | We save our friends. | 我们要救我们的朋友 |
[24:46] | I love you. You know that? | 我爱你 你知道吗 |
[24:50] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[24:51] | Tell us exactly where you are. | 告诉我们你们的具体位置 |
[24:56] | No. No, no! Hey, hey. Hey, hey, Clarke– | 不不不 克拉克 |
[25:02] | Uh, you’ve been exposed. | 你暴露了 |
[25:04] | How’s that possible? She’s wearing a suit. | 怎么可能 她穿着防护服 |
[25:05] | I–I, uh– | 我… |
[25:09] | The seal of her helmet’s torn. | 她的头盔裂开了 |
[25:11] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[25:12] | We just need tape. That’s all. It’s gonna be fine. | 有胶带就行了 会没事的 |
[25:15] | We don’t have any tools or weapons. | 我们没有任何工具或武器 |
[25:16] | So we give her the extra suit, then. | 那就给她多一套防护服 |
[25:18] | – We don’t have another suit. – Yes, we do! | -我们没有多的防护服 -我们有 |
[25:22] | Take it off now. | 现在脱下来 |
[25:24] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[25:25] | What were you gonna do if we didn’t get attacked, huh? | 如果我们没有被攻击你打算怎么做 |
[25:28] | I mean, you guys seriously think | 你们真的认为 |
[25:29] | she was following us out of the kindness of her own heart? | 她是怀着善意跟着我们的吗 |
[25:32] | No. She was gonna attack us the second that we stopped. | 不 我们一旦停下 她就会攻击我们 |
[25:34] | – Give me the suit. – Hey, Murphy! Murphy, no! | -把防护服给我 -墨菲 墨菲 住手 |
[25:37] | – What? – Look. | -怎么了 -听着 |
[25:38] | You cut that suit, and it saves no one. | 你弄坏那套防护服 谁也活不了 |
[25:39] | I’m not letting her die. | 我不会让她死的 |
[25:43] | Neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[25:47] | Clarke, what are you doing? | 克拉克 你在干什么 |
[25:50] | I have nightblood. | 我有夜之血脉 |
[25:51] | Untested nightblood. | 未测试的夜之血脉 |
[25:53] | We’re testing it now. Take off her helmet. | 我们现在就测试 摘下她的头盔 |
[26:03] | There. Quick. | 来 动作快 |
[26:06] | Ok. Hey… | 好吧 |
[26:15] | Bellamy, you there? Come in. | 贝拉米 你在吗 回话 |
[26:17] | Yeah. We’re here. | 是的 我们在这 |
[26:19] | Head northeast from Polis, and, Monty, drive fast. | 从波利斯往东北方向走 蒙蒂 快 |
[26:49] | We have to talk about it. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:52] | Missed the window. | 错过机会了 |
[26:54] | Continue on to the island, | 继续往岛上去 |
[26:55] | we won’t make it back. | 我们就回不去了 |
[26:58] | What about them? Do we just save ourselves? | 那他们呢 我们只救自己吗 |
[27:02] | Clarke, if nightblood works, | 克拉克 如果夜之血脉好使 |
[27:03] | we need to get you to Polis, them, too. | 我们得把你送去波利斯 他们也是 |
[27:05] | We pull in as many people as we can | 在死亡冲击波来之前 |
[27:06] | before the death wave hits. | 我们能带上多少人是多少人 |
[27:08] | If your mom can make us all nightbloods, | 如果你妈能让全部人都有夜之血脉 |
[27:11] | we only need to stay down there until it passes. | 我们只需要在那下面待着等它过去 |
[27:14] | We can still save everyone. | 我们还是能救所有人 |
[27:18] | Just not Raven. | 除了雷文 |
[27:34] | We got here as fast as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[27:36] | Clarke, you’re exposed. Come on. | 克拉克 你暴露了 快走 |
[27:39] | – Let’s get you into the rover. – No, Monty. I’m fine. | -你快到车上去 -不 蒙蒂 我没事 |
[27:40] | I’ll grab the extra helmet. | 我拿多一个头盔给你 |
[27:42] | Guys, come on. | 大家走吧 |
[27:44] | Planet ain’t getting any less irradiated. | 星球上的辐射不会减少 |
[27:47] | Here. Come on. I got you. | 来 走吧 我扶你 |
[27:50] | The helmets don’t match. I brought the whole suit. | 头盔配不到 我把整套防护服拿来了 |
[27:52] | I got this. | 交给你 |
[27:53] | – Help the others into the rover. -Ok. Come on. | -帮助其他人上车 -好 走吧 |
[28:05] | Clarke, you need to put on the suit. | 克拉克 你得穿上防护服 |
[28:09] | It was for Jasper. | 本来是给贾斯珀的 |
[28:12] | At least now it’ll do some good. | 至少现在能帮到你 |
[28:18] | You should put it on. Jasper would want you to. | 你该穿上它 贾斯珀会希望你这么做 |
[28:20] | If we’re still gonna make it to the island, we better– | 如果还要到岛上去 我们最好… |
[28:21] | We’re not going to the island. | 我们不到岛上去了 |
[28:23] | Yes, we are. | 我们要到岛上去 |
[28:24] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[28:26] | Nightblood doesn’t work. | 夜之血脉不好使 |
[28:27] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不能确定 |
[28:28] | Luna got sick before she got better, so– | 露娜先病了才好转的 所以… |
[28:30] | Even if you’re right, they won’t let us all | 就算你说得对 只要我还没恢复 |
[28:34] | into the bunker if I’m still sick. | 他们就不会让我们全部进地堡 |
[28:37] | It took days for Luna’s resistance to kick in, | 露娜用了几天才抵抗住 |
[28:40] | and by that time, the death wave will already be here, | 到时 死亡冲击波已经来了 |
[28:43] | and all our friends will be dead. | 我们所有的朋友都会死 |
[28:46] | Are you ok with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[28:48] | You know I’m not. | 你知道我不能 |
[28:50] | Clarke, unless I am missing something, | 克拉克 除非我漏算了什么 |
[28:52] | there is no other way for all of us to survive. | 否则我们不可能所有人都能存活 |
[28:55] | What if there is? | 如果有这可能呢 |
[29:07] | Pei Chao. | 曹佩 |
[29:14] | Sonya Hassler. | 桑娅·哈斯勒 |
[29:33] | Nate Miller. | 纳特·米勒 |
[29:40] | Kimberly Ginsberg. | 金柏莉·金斯伯格 |
[29:45] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[29:47] | If your name’s not picked, I’m not going, dad. | 如果你的名字没被选中 我不走 爸爸 |
[29:52] | It’s gonna be wonderful, Nate. | 以后将会很美好 纳特 |
[29:55] | You’re gonna rebuild the world. | 你将重建这个世界 |
[30:05] | Paula Sevaga. | 宝拉·舍瓦嘉 |
[30:21] | Jackson, will you take over from here, please? | 杰克逊 你来接手 好吗 |
[30:29] | Doug Mccrae. | 道格·麦克雷 |
[30:33] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不必这么做 |
[30:35] | Please. No one wants this, but this has to be done. | 拜托 没人想这么做 但必须这么做 |
[30:38] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:39] | Jaha has a plan to save us, | 亚哈有个计划能救我们 |
[30:42] | but we have to stick together. | 但我们需要团结一致 |
[30:44] | When those doors open, follow my lead. | 当那些门打开时 听我指示 |
[30:47] | It’s our best chance. | 那是我们最好的机会 |
[30:48] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[30:50] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[30:53] | I don’t know about you, | 我不了解你 |
[30:54] | but I am not about to be led to the slaughter. | 但我不想被带到屠杀的道路上 |
[30:57] | I intend to fight. | 我决定斗争 |
[31:02] | Who’s with me? | 谁要跟我一起 |
[31:07] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 斗争 斗争 斗争 |
[31:15] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 |
[31:20] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[31:31] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[31:33] | I am not losing 364 people today. | 我今天不要失去364个人 |
[31:38] | I did not find this bunker | 我找到这个地堡 |
[31:40] | just so we can kill ourselves in it. | 不是为了让我们杀死同伴 |
[31:42] | So you’re gonna what? You gonna– | 所以你打算怎么做 你打算… |
[31:43] | You gonna gas the grounders, knock them out? Is that it? | 你打算给地表人放催眠瓦斯 让他们昏倒吗 |
[31:47] | Yes… | 是的 |
[31:50] | And then we threaten to destroy the crops | 然后我们威胁要摧毁作物 |
[31:52] | unless they make room for our people. | 除非他们给我们的人让出空间 |
[31:54] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[31:55] | Once we have the food, we have the power. | 我们控制食物 我们就有权力 |
[31:58] | We call the shots. | 我们说了算 |
[32:08] | We found the skaikru armory. | 我们找到天空人的军械库 |
[32:12] | They are our guns now. | 现在那些枪都归我们了 |
[32:15] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[32:19] | Your orders? | 你下令吧 |
[32:23] | I’ll be right beside you. | 我会在你身边 |
[32:30] | Pass out the guns. | 把枪分出去 |
[32:32] | There’s a thousand grounders in this bunker. | 有一千个地表人在这地堡里 |
[32:34] | You’ll never make it to the food, even with the gas. | 你甚至无法接触到食物和催眠瓦斯 |
[32:37] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[32:38] | Thelonious, just stop. Stop. | 塞隆尼斯 站住 站住 |
[32:41] | It’ll be a bloodbath, and you know it. | 你知道这会是场大屠杀 |
[32:42] | How many would have to die, all of them, all of us? | 有多少人要死 他们全部 还是我们全部 |
[32:47] | As many as it takes. | 不管要牺牲多少人 |
[32:50] | If we fight, | 如果我们斗争 |
[32:53] | then we die. | 我们就会死 |
[32:57] | Just– | 就… |
[33:05] | The time for diplomacy is over, Marcus. | 外交时间结束了 马库斯 |
[33:09] | Now either you lead us into battle | 现在你不带领我们去打战 |
[33:10] | or get the hell out of my way. | 就别挡我的路 |
[33:20] | Thelonious just– just stop. Stop. | 塞隆尼斯 站住 站住 |
[33:22] | Just listen to me, I’m begging you. | 听我说 我求求你 |
[33:25] | You found this place when nobody else believed you. | 当没人相信你时 你找到了这个地方 |
[33:28] | You–you saved 1,100 grounders. | 你救了1100个地表人 |
[33:31] | You saved humanity. | 你救了人类 |
[33:34] | But if you don’t stop now, | 但如果你现在出手 |
[33:38] | you’re taking every bit of that salvation back. | 你就是把你施予的援手一一收回 |
[33:43] | This is your moment. | 现在就看你了 |
[33:44] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 |
[33:47] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight… | 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 |
[33:51] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 |
[34:04] | Your people need you. | 你的族人需要你 |
[34:10] | Listen to them. | 听他们的声音 |
[34:13] | They want to fight. | 他们想要斗争 |
[34:17] | How do we stop them now? | 我们现在怎么阻止他们 |
[34:54] | I’ll do this for you. | 我来代你效劳吧 |
[34:56] | No. My people, my responsibility. | 不 我的同伴 我的责任 |
[35:03] | Now. | 开门 |
[36:29] | This is how we save our people. | 我们就是这么救我们的人 |
[36:31] | Marcus, how do we choose? | 马库斯 我们怎么选择 |
[36:35] | We already have. | 我们已经选择了 |
[36:39] | Clarke’s list. | 克拉克的名单 |
[36:43] | It was always our best chance for survival. | 这一直是我们生存的最好机会 |
[36:49] | And I know where it is. | 我知道放在哪里 |
[37:11] | This is how we save our people. | 我们就是这么救我们的人 |
[37:34] | He stays. | 他留下 |
[37:41] | No. The children, they stay, all of them. | 不 孩子们 留下来 全部都留 |
[38:00] | He goes. | 他离开 |
[38:09] | The son stays. | 儿子留下 |
[38:14] | No. She stays. | 不 她留下 |
[38:15] | She stays. She stays. | 她留下 她留下 |
[38:32] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[39:42] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[39:47] | We’re not leaving you behind. | 我们不要抛下你 |
[39:58] | But there’s no time to get back. | 但没时间回去了 |
[40:01] | We’re not going back. We’re going up. | 我们不回去了 我们上去 |
[40:05] | Oh, don’t look so surprised. | 别表现得这么意外 |
[40:07] | It was all your crazy idea to begin with. | 这可是你开始的疯狂主意 |
[40:10] | Space? | 太空 |
[40:13] | Uh, we don’t have enough fuel to get down. | 我们没足够的燃料下来 |
[40:15] | Sounds like a 5-year problem to me. | 那是五年后的问题了 |
[40:19] | You’re talking about the ring. | 你是说方舟 |
[40:21] | Seems like a shame to let a good rocket go to waste. | 浪费一个好火箭好像挺遗憾的 |
[40:26] | Uh, how do we live? | 我们要怎么生存 |
[40:28] | They left a water reclamator there, | 他们在那留了个水净化器 |
[40:30] | and we know that go-sci has an algae farm. | 我们知道地形科技部有藻场 |
[40:32] | We just get those two things up and running, | 我们只要带那两个东西上去使用 |
[40:34] | and we have food and water. | 我们就有食物和水了 |
[40:35] | Algae salads and recycled urine. | 藻沙拉和再循环尿 |
[40:38] | – Sign me up. – Better than dying. | -算我一个 -总比死好 |
[40:41] | – Yeah. You say that now. – All right. Slow down. | -你说到重点了 -慢着 |
[40:43] | Breathing’s important, too. What’s the plan for oxygen? | 呼吸很重要 我们怎样获取氧气 |
[40:47] | Based on what Murphy says about the lighthouse bunker, | 根据墨菲对灯塔的地堡的形容 |
[40:50] | I’m guessing– make that praying– | 我想我们就祈祷 |
[40:53] | there’s an oxygenator there. | 那里有氧合器吧 |
[40:55] | We take it with us. You hook it up. | 我们把它带上 你安装好 |
[40:57] | Bob’s your uncle. | 易如反掌 |
[41:00] | You’re an engineer, Monty. | 你是工程师 蒙蒂 |
[41:02] | You do know there’s about a thousand things | 你知道那个计划 |
[41:03] | wrong with that plan, right? | 千疮百孔吧 |
[41:04] | Yes, and every one of them kills us. | 是的 每个漏洞都会造成我们死亡 |
[41:07] | Of course, staying here will kill us, too, so– | 当然 留在这里我们也会死 所以… |
[41:09] | Raven, we need you to get us off the ground | 雷文 我们需要你在死亡冲击波 |
[41:12] | before the death wave hits. | 袭来之前带我们离开地表 |
[41:13] | What do you say? Can you do it? | 你说呢 你能做到吗 |
[41:23] | What do I say? | 我说呢 |
[41:36] | I say that death wave can kiss my ass. | 我说 去他的死亡冲击波 |
[41:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:41] | It’s settled, then. | 那就敲定了 |
[41:44] | We’re going back to the Ark. | 我们回方舟去 |