时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Skaikru will not take the bunker alone. | 天空人不会将地堡据为己有 |
[00:05] | We will share it. | 我们会共享它 |
[00:06] | Someone still needs to get Raven. | 需要出个人去接雷文 |
[00:08] | – I’d like to volunteer. – And I’ll join you. | -我自愿去 -我跟你一起去 |
[00:10] | – No. – Mom, raven needs our help. | -不行 -妈妈 雷文需要我们帮助 |
[00:13] | You have 23 hours until the death wave hits. | 你们在死亡冲击波到来前还有23小时 |
[00:15] | That doesn’t leave you much room for error. | 这就不容许你们有犯错的机会 |
[00:18] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[00:19] | There’s no time to get back. | 没时间回去了 |
[00:21] | We’re not going back. We’re going up. | 我们不回去了 我们上去 |
[00:24] | We need you to get us off the ground | 我们需要你在死亡冲击波 |
[00:25] | before the death wave hits. | 袭来之前带我们离开地表 |
[00:26] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[00:27] | I say that death wave can kiss my ass. | 去他的死亡冲击波 |
[00:36] | 5 years. | 五年 |
[00:38] | Can you really survive up there? | 你们真的能在上面活下来吗 |
[00:40] | Raven says we can. | 雷文说我们可以 |
[00:42] | As soon as it’s safe, we’ll find a way back down. | 一旦安全了 我们就找机会下来 |
[00:45] | We will meet again. | 我们会再见的 |
[00:47] | I’ll be waiting… | 我会在 |
[00:50] | under the floor. | 地下等 |
[00:52] | You’re not that little girl anymore. | 你不是从前的那个小女孩了 |
[00:59] | What is it, O.? | 怎么了 小奥 |
[01:01] | I’m not sure I’m up for this, Bell. | 我不知道自己有没有准备好 贝尔 |
[01:05] | They look at me like I know what I’m doing | 他们认为我很清楚自己在做什么 |
[01:08] | just because I won a fight. | 仅仅是因为我打赢了 |
[01:09] | They look at you like that | 他们那样看待你 |
[01:10] | because you saved them. | 是因为你救了他们 |
[01:12] | But it won’t last. | 但是这长久不了 |
[01:13] | – Now you have to lead. – How? | -现在你必须领导他们 -要怎么做 |
[01:17] | I’m not a leader. | 我不是领导 |
[01:18] | It should be you or Clarke or– | 应该是你或者克拉克 或者… |
[01:21] | O., stop. | 小奥 别说了 |
[01:21] | Neither of us could’ve done what you did, | 我们俩都做不到你做到的事 |
[01:23] | And it wasn’t just winning a fight. | 那不仅仅是打赢了 |
[01:26] | You gave people hope when there was none. | 你还在绝望的时候把希望给了大家 |
[01:29] | You’re–you’re Prometheus, | 你就是 普罗米修斯 |
[01:32] | stealing fire from the gods | 从众神那里偷得火种 |
[01:34] | and giving it back to the human race. | 然后把它还给了人类 |
[01:38] | Prometheus got chained to a rock | 普罗米休斯被铁链绑在岩石上 |
[01:39] | so that eagles could eat his liver. | 好让鹰去吃他的肝脏 |
[01:41] | Thanks for ruining my metaphor, O. | 谢谢你毁了我的比喻 小奥 |
[01:46] | I love you, big brother. | 我爱你 大哥 |
[01:49] | Guess it takes the end of the world for me to say it. | 我就是非要等到了世界末日才说的出口 |
[01:57] | – Bell? – I love you, too. | -贝尔 -我也爱你 |
[02:00] | Bellamy? Bellamy, can you hear me? | 贝拉米 贝拉米 你能听见我吗 |
[02:06] | O.? Hey, O., are you there? | 小奥 小奥 你在吗 |
[02:09] | – Bellamy, can you hear me? – Are you there, O.? | -贝拉米你能听见我吗 -你在吗小奥 |
[02:11] | – Bellamy– – No, no, no. Come on. | -贝拉米 -别 别啊 |
[02:14] | O. | 小奥 |
[02:24] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[02:28] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[02:36] | Do they have her? | 她跟他们在一块儿吗 |
[02:39] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[02:44] | The radio’s dead, | 无线电断了 |
[02:47] | won’t get to say good-bye to your mom. | 没法让你跟你妈吗告别了 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:11] | Clarke, Bellamy, get down here. | 克拉克 贝拉米 快下来 |
[03:20] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[03:23] | I know you’re tired, but we have to focus | 我知道你很累 但我们必须把精力 |
[03:25] | on the chosen now. | 集中到被选出的人身上 |
[03:27] | 1,200 people are waiting your orders– | 有1200人正在等你的命令 |
[03:30] | When to eat, where to sleep, | 什么时候吃饭 什么时候睡觉 |
[03:33] | how to live. | 怎样生活 |
[03:35] | The unrest will turn to violence. | 不安会演变成暴乱 |
[03:36] | I’ve seen it before. | 我见过 |
[03:38] | You need to lead them. | 你需要领导他们 |
[03:41] | That’s what my brother said. | 我哥哥也是这么说的 |
[03:45] | Indra, I’m not a commander. | 因陀罗 我不是司令 |
[03:50] | The time of the commanders is past. | 司令的时代已经过去了 |
[03:54] | The time of the flame is past. | 火种的时代已经过去了 |
[03:59] | This is your time. | 现在是你的时代 |
[04:03] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[04:35] | This is it. | 都在这里了 |
[04:37] | We are all that remains of the human race. | 我们是仅存下来的人类 |
[04:40] | I won’t lie to you. | 我不会骗你们 |
[04:43] | The next 5 years won’t be easy. | 接下来的五年会很艰难 |
[04:45] | There will be days when we wish we were out there right now, | 有时候我们可能宁愿自己现在是在外面 |
[04:49] | but I promise you, if we stand together, | 但我向你们保证 如果我们团结一致 |
[04:52] | if we are wonkru, then… | 如果我们同属一族 那么… |
[05:05] | Do you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[05:37] | It’s 210 miles from Polis to the island. | 波利斯离岛有338公里 |
[05:43] | According to what was our last drone, | 根据我们的最后一架无人机 |
[05:45] | the wave is accelerating. | 冲击波在加速 |
[05:47] | If we’re not off the ground at least 20 minutes before it hits, | 如果我们不在它到来前的二十分钟内离地 |
[05:50] | The electromagnetic charge in the pyroclastic cloud | 火山灰云里的电磁荷就会 |
[05:52] | will shut down the rocket’s avionics, | 关停火箭的航电系统 |
[05:54] | meaning it won’t fly. | 就是说火箭就会飞不起来 |
[05:55] | That gives us 90 minutes | 我们有九十分钟的时间 |
[05:57] | to run a 6-hour preflight check, | 来进行六小时的飞行前检查 |
[05:59] | retrieve the oxygen generator from the lighthouse, | 从灯塔取回氧气发生器 |
[06:01] | turn a cockpit designed for two into one that can carry 8, | 把两人驾驶舱转变成能装下八人的 |
[06:03] | and load the cargo hold with enough food to keep us | 以及装上足够量的食物 |
[06:05] | from starving in space while we wait for the algae to bloom. | 确保我们在藻类长大前不致在太空里挨饿 |
[06:08] | I thought you said it was gonna be hard. | 我猜你是在说这会很难 |
[06:09] | That’s not the hard part. | 这还不是难点 |
[06:11] | Becca designed her rocket to dock with Polaris, | 贝卡把火箭设计成了跟波拉利斯对接 |
[06:13] | not the Ark. | 而不是方舟 |
[06:14] | That means I have to pilot it into the hangar bay on the ring. | 也就是说我要驾驶它飞到方舟的机库里去 |
[06:17] | What’s so hard about that? | 那它的难点在哪 |
[06:18] | That’s not the hard part, either. | 这也不是难点 |
[06:19] | What is the hard part, Raven? | 那难点在哪 雷文 |
[06:21] | Assuming we blast off in time, | 假设我们能及时升空 |
[06:22] | Co2 scrubbers on a two-person rocket | 火箭上的两人用二氧化碳洗涤器 |
[06:24] | won’t support 8 of us. | 无法支撑我们八个人 |
[06:27] | So we use supplemental oxygen. | 那我们可以用辅助供氧 |
[06:28] | Our tanks only hold an hour of air. | 我们的氧气罐只够用一个小时 |
[06:30] | Correct. We’ll have one hour to get into orbit, | 没错 我们只有一个小时来完成入轨 |
[06:33] | land in the hangar bay, | 降落到机库 |
[06:35] | and fire up the life-support system | 以及给生命保障系统点火 |
[06:37] | using an oxygen generator built to supply | 而它只有一个供灯塔单人间用的 |
[06:39] | a lighthouse bachelor pad. | 氧气发生器能派上用场 |
[06:41] | You suck at talking people into things. | 你很不会给人做动员 |
[06:43] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[06:44] | Anyone here still need to be talked into this? | 这里还有人需要被动员的吗 |
[06:51] | Good. Now we know the many ways | 很好 我们现在知道了 |
[06:53] | we might die today, | 很多种可能的死法 |
[06:55] | why don’t you tell us what we have to do to live? | 你何不告诉我们 要怎么做才能活下来 |
[07:45] | How much further to the lighthouse? | 离灯塔还有多远 |
[07:47] | Oh, so you can talk. I wondered. | 所以你会说话 我还在想呢 |
[07:50] | It’s right through these trees, sunshine. | 穿过树林就到了 阳光男孩 |
[07:54] | What’s your problem with me, anyway? | 你到底对我有什么意见 |
[07:55] | What did I ever do to you? | 我对你做过什么吗 |
[07:56] | You mean, besides trying to kill my best friend | 你是指 在我朋友被长矛刺中以后 |
[07:58] | after he got hit with a spear | 你想杀了他之外的事吗 |
[07:59] | Because he was keeping you awake? | 就因为他吵得你睡不着 |
[08:00] | Well, he was making a lot of noise. | 好吧 他当时很吵 |
[08:03] | You’re right. It was a dick move, ok? | 你说的没错 那样做是挺混蛋的好吧 |
[08:06] | Jasper’s a lot stronger than he looked. | 贾斯珀比看上去要坚强 |
[08:08] | It was a shame he took the coward’s way out. | 很遗憾他以懦夫的方式做了了结 |
[08:10] | You don’t get to say that! | 你没资格这么说 |
[08:12] | Just take it easy, or you’re gonna tear my suit. | 放松 不然你会撕坏我的防护服的 |
[08:14] | Of course that’s all you care about. | 你担心的就只有这个 |
[08:15] | Look. I hate interrupting your little overreaction | 听着 我是不想打断你的过度反应 |
[08:17] | you’re having, but tick tock. | 但是时间不等人 |
[08:19] | 8 people alone in space for 5 years, | 八个人要在太空里待五年 |
[08:21] | and one of them’s John Murphy. | 当中居然有个约翰·墨菲 |
[08:25] | I should have drank the tea. | 我真该喝了那些茶的 |
[08:29] | Tick tock, Murphy. | 时间不等人 墨菲 |
[08:37] | It’s here. It’s here. Come on. | 在这里 在这里 快过来 |
[08:41] | Uh! Give me some light. Hey. | 帮我照亮一点 |
[08:45] | Becca was brilliant. | 贝卡太聪明了 |
[08:46] | Her company designed most of the tech that went | 她的公司设计了构成方舟的 |
[08:48] | to the space stations that made up the Ark. | 空间站的绝大多数技术装备 |
[08:50] | Compatibility won’t be an issue, then? | 那么兼容性就没有问题了 |
[08:52] | You’re smarter than you look. | 你比看上去要聪明 |
[08:57] | Come on. I need your help. | 过来 我需要你帮忙 |
[09:03] | The wiring’s behind it. | 线缆就在它后面 |
[09:04] | You pull, I unhook, but not too far. | 你来拉 我来解扣 但别拉太过了 |
[09:07] | We need all the wires to connect to the Ark. | 我们需要把所有的线缆接到方舟上 |
[09:09] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[09:15] | This is as far as it’s gonna go, man. | 这是能拉到的最大限度了 老兄 |
[09:16] | You got to reach in there. | 你需要把手伸进去 |
[09:18] | I can’t reach. My gloves are too big. | 我够不着 我的手套太大了 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna take off my gloves. | 我要把手套摘下来 |
[09:23] | – I’m sorry. You’re gonna what? – we’re running out of time. | -什么 你要什么 -我们没时间了 |
[09:27] | It’s your funeral. | 这是你自找的 |
[09:30] | Pull it off now. | 现在把它拉出来 |
[09:38] | Guys, need your help. Harper, let’s go. | 我们需要你们的帮助 哈珀 我们上 |
[09:42] | I’m worried, too, but we got to get this done. | 我也很担心 但我们需要搞定这事 |
[09:55] | So let’s go over this again. | 我们再来过一遍 |
[09:57] | I figure two months until the algae farm | 我得出了藻场要两个月的时间 |
[09:59] | produces enough to feed us. | 才能为我们生产足够量的口粮 |
[10:02] | If we ration the MREs, we should get there. | 如果我们合理消耗军用口粮就可以挺过去 |
[10:11] | Grounders in space, it’s an oxymoron. | 太空里的地表人 真是个矛盾的说法 |
[10:15] | Survival’s a team sport, especially up there. | 生存是项团队运动 尤其是在上面 |
[10:20] | It was the only choice. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[10:23] | Only choice, also an oxymoron, by the way. | 另外 “唯一的选择”也是一种矛盾 |
[10:27] | So is cold sweat. | 冷汗也是 |
[10:32] | Still holding out hope for that Nightblood solution. | 你对夜之血脉的解决方案还在抱有希望 |
[10:35] | There was never any solution. | 本来就没什么解决方案 |
[10:37] | Alie was right about that. | 阿莉对此并没有错 |
[10:39] | Our fight is not over. | 我们的战斗还没结束 |
[10:40] | My mom had a vision of me dying, | 我妈妈梦见了我死去 |
[10:43] | just like the one Raven had | 就跟雷文的那个 |
[10:44] | that told her there was a rocket here. | 告诉她这里有火箭的梦一样 |
[10:46] | It is not the same thing. | 这不是一码事 |
[10:47] | Yeah. They were both emp’d. | 是啊 他们俩都受了电磁脉冲 |
[10:48] | And Abby will be fine, too. | 艾比也会没事的 |
[10:50] | Raven told her how to stop it. | 雷文有跟她说过怎样停止 |
[10:52] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这件事 |
[10:55] | If anything happens to me– | 如果我发生什么事 |
[10:57] | Nothing is happening to you. | 你不会发生任何事 |
[11:00] | Come on. Let’s run these water numbers again. | 来吧 我们把这些水的数据再算一遍 |
[11:02] | Please, Bellamy, I need you to hear this. | 求你了 贝拉米 你得听我说 |
[11:10] | We’ve been through a lot together, you and I. | 我和你一起经历了很多 |
[11:15] | I didn’t like you at first– that’s no secret– | 我起初不喜欢你 很明显 |
[11:19] | But even then, every stupid thing you did, | 即便如此 你做的每件傻事 |
[11:24] | it was to protect your sister. | 都是为了保护你妹妹 |
[11:28] | She didn’t always see that, but I did. | 她不是总能看到 但我看到了 |
[11:33] | You’ve got such a big heart, Bellamy. | 你有颗仁慈善良的心 贝拉米 |
[11:36] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[11:37] | People follow you. | 人们跟随你 |
[11:38] | You inspire them because of this, | 你用这颗心激励着他们 |
[11:42] | but the only way to make sure we survive is if you use this, too. | 但只有你也理智行事才能确保我们活下去 |
[11:49] | I got you for that. | 你对我是这印象 |
[11:54] | Raven’s premonition came true. | 雷文的预言成真了 |
[12:00] | Agh! No! Ugh… | 不 |
[12:05] | Raven, what is it? | 雷文 怎么了 |
[12:06] | Oh, there isn’t enough time. | 时间来不及了 |
[12:08] | We’re pushing too hard. | 我们操之过急了 |
[12:09] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[12:12] | Computer, systems check. | 电脑 检查系统 |
[12:15] | Launch system–optimal. | 发射系统 良好 |
[12:17] | Navigation system–optimal. | 导航系统 良好 |
[12:21] | Life-support system– assessing damage. | 生命支持系统 评估损坏情况 |
[12:24] | It’s ok. We’re using supplemental, anyway. | 没事 反正我们在用辅助系统 |
[12:26] | All life-support systems are offline. | 所有生命支持系统都失灵了 |
[12:29] | Just wait. Two more. | 等着 还有两个 |
[12:30] | Landing system– optimal. | 登陆系统 良好 |
[12:33] | Comms, talk to me. | 通讯器 说话啊 |
[12:35] | Communication system–assessing damage. | 通讯系统 评估损坏情况 |
[12:39] | All communication systems are offline. | 所有通讯系统都失灵了 |
[12:45] | Recommend repair options for communication system. | 给通讯系统采取推荐修复措施 |
[12:47] | Who cares? There no one to talk to, anyway. | 谁管这些啊 反正没人说话 |
[12:49] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[12:50] | Damage is beyond repair. | 损坏无法修复 |
[12:52] | Total system replacement required. | 需要替换整个系统 |
[12:58] | Talk to us, Raven. | 说话啊 雷文 |
[13:07] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪都去不了 |
[13:11] | Computer, terminate launch sequence. | 电脑 终止发射序列 |
[13:14] | Launch sequence terminated. | 发射序列已终止 |
[13:24] | Raven, explain. | 雷文 解释一下 |
[13:27] | It’s simple. There’s no power in the ring. | 很简单 方舟里没电 |
[13:30] | Two minutes ago, I thought it wasn’t a problem | 两分钟前我以为不是故障 |
[13:31] | because I could activate it remotely. | 因为我可以远程启动 |
[13:34] | Over the rocket’s comm system. | 通过火箭的通讯系统 |
[13:35] | So we turn the power on from the inside. | 那我们就从里面打开电源 |
[13:37] | We can’t get inside. That’s the point. | 我们进不去 这才是重点 |
[13:39] | Without power, we can’t even open the hangar door. | 没电 连机房门都没法打开 |
[13:41] | Raven, think. | 雷文 好好想想 |
[13:44] | You’ve solved bigger problems than this before. | 你之前解决过比这更严重的问题 |
[13:47] | Oh, yeah, not in 53 minutes. | 是啊 53分钟内做不到 |
[13:49] | – Raven– – It’s over, Clarke. | -雷文 -完了 克拉克 |
[13:51] | You know, maybe if I still had ALIE’s code | 如果阿莉的代码还在 |
[13:53] | eating away my brain, I could figure it out. | 侵蚀我的大脑 我或许能想到办法 |
[13:58] | I’m not smart enough myself. | 我本身并没那么聪明 |
[14:10] | Hey, Raven… | 雷文 |
[14:13] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[14:15] | Yes, you can. | 真的 你可以的 |
[14:19] | How many times have you saved our asses | 在你根本没听说阿莉之前 |
[14:21] | before you ever even heard of ALIE? | 你救过我们多少次啊 |
[14:25] | Oh, too many to count. | 多到数不清 |
[14:26] | You’re damn right. | 太对了 |
[14:28] | We don’t need ALIE on the Ark. | 我们不需要阿莉在方舟上 |
[14:30] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[14:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:36] | ALIE was on the Ark. Alie was on the Ark. | 阿莉之前在方舟上 阿莉之前在方舟上 |
[14:39] | I was right there, so close to the kill switch, | 我当时就在那 离刺杀开关很近 |
[14:41] | but she got away by transmitting herself to the ring. | 但她通过把自己传输到方舟逃过一劫 |
[14:44] | Using the pod in the temple. | 利用庙里的电脑 |
[14:46] | Yes. If she can do it, so can we. | 对 她能做到 我们也能 |
[14:48] | Raven, we’ll never make it back to Polis on time, | 雷文 我们将没法按时回到波利斯 |
[14:51] | and the radios are dead. | 而无线电也坏掉了 |
[14:53] | We have something better than radios– | 我们有比无线电更好的东西 |
[14:54] | The satellite tower. | 卫星塔 |
[14:57] | You three, back in the cockpit. | 你们三回到驾驶座 |
[14:58] | Finish those restraints. | 把那些固定好 |
[14:59] | You two, helmets on. You’re with me. Ah… | 你俩 戴上头盔 你跟我来 |
[15:05] | Computer, resume launch sequence. | 电脑 重启发射序列 |
[15:08] | Resuming launch sequence. | 正在重启发射序列 |
[15:09] | Ok, everybody. Let’s go. | 好了各位 行动吧 |
[15:11] | T-minus 51 minutes and counting. | 倒计时51分钟 计时中 |
[15:14] | Set it down. | 放下 |
[15:15] | I got this. Go find your glove. | 交给我 去找你的手套 |
[15:25] | Gah! I can’t find my other glove. | 我找不到另一只手套 |
[15:28] | I can’t find it. Where’s the other one? | 找不到 另一只在哪 |
[15:30] | I got it, I got it, I got it. | 我找到了 找到了 |
[15:31] | – Give me your hand. – Right. Here, here, here. | -把手给我 -好 这这这 |
[15:33] | Look. We’re gonna go on 3, ok? | 数到三 好吗 |
[15:35] | – 1… – Yah! God! | -一 -天啊 |
[15:39] | Ok. 49 minutes. | 好 49分钟 |
[15:41] | Hey, no, no, no, no, not with your hands, ok? | 不不不 别用你的手 |
[15:43] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[15:43] | It’s too heavy to carry all the way by yourself. | 你一个人扛着走这么远太沉了 |
[15:45] | On 3. | 数到三 |
[15:47] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[15:52] | Who knew you were a secret badass? | 谁能想到你也是个梁上君子 |
[15:55] | Hey, hey, hey, watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[15:57] | It’s probably a bad idea to drop the thing | 拿掉能救我们性命的东西 |
[15:59] | that’s gonna save our lives, huh? | 估计是个馊主意吧 |
[16:01] | Ok, ok. Focus on me. Tell me about Harper. | 好好 注意我 跟我讲讲哈珀 |
[16:05] | Hey, you guys seem pretty serious. | 你们好像挺认真的 |
[16:06] | You tell her you love her yet? | 你跟她说过你爱她了吗 |
[16:09] | I mean, now, today might be the day. | 我是说或许就选今天告白吧 |
[16:11] | I told her. | 我说了 |
[16:13] | Ah, it’s crazy how it changes you, isn’t it? | 你因此发生的改变太不可思议了 |
[16:17] | Hey, Monty– | 蒙蒂 |
[16:19] | Hey, hey, hey, Monty, Monty, Monty, come on. | 蒙蒂 蒙蒂 蒙蒂 坚持住 |
[16:21] | Oh, come on, man. Please don’t do this to me. | 拜托 兄弟 别这么对我 |
[16:24] | Monty, come on. Come on. Wake up. | 蒙蒂 拜托 拜托 醒醒 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry, Monty. I really am. | 抱歉 蒙蒂 真的抱歉 |
[17:06] | The tower’s less than a mile away. | 离塔只有不到1.6公里 |
[17:11] | One more time, all we have to do | 再次强调 你们只需把这个 |
[17:13] | is plug this into the junction box at the base of the tower. | 插入塔基上的电缆箱里 |
[17:15] | Sat-Star-One is the name of the dish. | 这个圆盘就叫天眼星 |
[17:17] | – Sat-Star-One. – Sat-Star-One. | -天眼星一号 -天眼星一号 |
[17:19] | Everything is set. | 都准备好了 |
[17:20] | Once the tablet is connected, | 这台平板一旦连上 |
[17:22] | the dish will align itself with the ark. | 圆盘就会跟方舟对齐 |
[17:24] | The graphic will flash green, | 图形会闪绿光 |
[17:25] | and that’s how you know it’s locked on. | 这就显示已经锁定了 |
[17:27] | When it says, “Send,” you hit send, | 等显示”发送”时 你就按发送 |
[17:30] | And the power-up signal will turn on the lights, | 通电的信号就会亮起来 |
[17:32] | and that’s it. | 就这样 |
[17:33] | Are there any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah. Why are you smiling? | 有 你为什么在笑 |
[17:38] | Because without comms, even with the power on, | 因为没了通讯系统 即便有电 |
[17:41] | we still can’t open the hangar bay door from inside the rocket. | 也没法从火箭里面打开机房门 |
[17:43] | Wait. How is that a good thing? | 等等 这有什么值得开心的 |
[17:46] | She gets to take her space walk. | 她就可以进行太空步行了 |
[17:53] | Murphy? Hey, murphy! | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[17:55] | Hey, hey, come on. | 快 |
[17:58] | Murphy, where’s Monty? | 墨菲 蒙蒂在哪 |
[18:00] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[18:01] | He had to expose his hands. | 他的手暴露了 |
[18:02] | He passed out. Look. | 晕过去了 |
[18:03] | If we go back now, we can get to him. | 我们要是回去 就能找到他 |
[18:07] | You can be impressed with me later. We got to go. | 你们晚点再佩服我 快走 |
[18:09] | Aligning the dish is a one-person job. | 让这圆盘对齐只要一个人就行 |
[18:10] | Clarke can handle it. | 克拉克可以操作 |
[18:11] | Harper will help me with the generator. Go. | 哈珀可以帮我弄发电机 走吧 |
[18:13] | Bellamy– | 贝拉米 |
[18:14] | Clarke, if this is one of those moments where you tell me to use my head– | 克拉克 如果这就是你说要理智行事的时候 |
[18:16] | No. I was just gonna say, hurry. | 不 我本来要说 快点 |
[18:19] | You, too. Lead the way. | 你也是 带路 |
[18:21] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[18:24] | Monty’s pack. Everything’s inside. | 蒙蒂的包 什么都在里面 |
[18:28] | It’s gonna take you a good 10 minutes | 你会花上整整十分钟 |
[18:29] | to get back from the tower and down to the cockpit. | 才能从塔那边回到驾驶座 |
[18:31] | You have to leave that tower with 10 minutes | 你得在在十分钟内离开塔 |
[18:33] | on the clock or you’ll be left behind. | 不然你就被落下了 |
[18:35] | 10 minutes. I got this. | 十分钟 我可以的 |
[18:38] | Any last advice? | 最后有什么建议吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Run fast. | 有 跑快点 |
[18:49] | Uh! Emori! Echo! Little help here? | 艾默莉 艾寇 搭把手 |
[18:57] | Don’t drop it. You and Emori load the generator. | 别弄掉了 你和艾默莉去装发电机 |
[19:00] | Echo and I will take my suit. | 我和艾寇会带上我的防护服 |
[19:01] | As soon as this is tied down, I’m going after Monty. | 等这个固定好了 我就去找蒙蒂 |
[19:04] | Like hell you are. | 去你个大头鬼 |
[19:05] | What’s wrong? Where are they? | 怎么了 他们在哪 |
[19:08] | They’ll be fine. Everyone has a job to do. | 他们没事 大家都有任务 |
[19:11] | Echo, where the hell are you? | 艾寇 你到底在哪 |
[19:15] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 大声呼救 |
[19:22] | Hurry. We don’t have a lot of time. | 快 我们时间不多 |
[19:27] | Echo! | 艾寇 |
[20:02] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[20:07] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[20:08] | I got you. I got you. | 我来了 我来了 |
[20:10] | Of course he gets the hug. | 被拥抱的肯定是他啊 |
[20:12] | – You chose the machine? – Yeah. I did. | -你选了机器 -对啊 |
[20:15] | It’s back at the lab, which is where we need– | 送去实验室了 也就是我们要… |
[20:19] | I may not hate you anymore. | 我可能不会再讨厌你了 |
[20:21] | Give it time. Come on. | 以后再说 走吧 |
[20:23] | Hurry up. Let’s go. | 快 快走 |
[20:57] | Sat-Star-One. Ok. | 天眼星一号 好 |
[21:09] | Sat-Star-One. | 天眼星一号 |
[21:13] | Good. | 好 |
[21:15] | – Dish not aligned. Dish not aligned. – No. Wha…what did I do wrong? | -圆盘没对齐 圆盘没对齐 -不 哪里弄错了 |
[21:19] | Dish not aligned. | 圆盘没对齐 |
[21:27] | Raven, please say that you can hear me. | 雷文 请告诉我你能听见 |
[21:30] | Something went wrong. | 出问题了 |
[21:31] | I did everything you said, but it wouldn’t– | 你说的我都照做了 但还是… |
[21:33] | Uh, ok. | 好 |
[21:36] | 现场安全规则 紧急情况下 通讯设备只能使用人工操作 | |
[21:37] | “Manual operation”? You’ve got to be kidding me. | “人工操作” 你肯定在逗我玩 |
[21:49] | Raven, Bellamy… | 雷文 贝拉米 |
[21:54] | If you can hear me, don’t wait. | 如果你们能听到 别等了 |
[22:34] | Let’s get him downstairs. Go. Go. | 快把他扶到楼下 快走 |
[22:36] | Raven, a little help. | 雷文 帮个忙 |
[22:38] | Thank god. Monty! | 谢天谢地 蒙蒂 |
[22:44] | How are your hands? Let me see. | 你的手怎么了 让我看看 |
[22:46] | No. Leave them on. There’s no time. | 不 先别管了 没时间了 |
[22:47] | We’ll deal with it on the Ark. | 我们到了方舟再处理 |
[22:49] | It’s t-minus 5 minutes and counting. | 现在倒计时五分钟 |
[22:51] | Clarke’s not back yet? | 克拉克还没回来吗 |
[22:52] | By now she should be on her way. | 现在她应该在路上了 |
[22:55] | Everybody, refill your O2 tanks and load up. | 各位 注满你们的氧气筒 然后装载 |
[22:58] | Remember, we’ll have an hour each. | 记住 一个能用一小时 |
[22:59] | Don’t turn them on till I tell you, | 我让你们打开才打开 |
[23:01] | and after that, breathe easy. | 然后慢慢呼吸 |
[23:04] | Where the hell’s Echo? | 艾寇跑哪去了 |
[23:05] | Great. I’ll find her. | 很好 我去找她 |
[23:07] | You get everybody strapped in. | 你让大家系好安全带 |
[23:09] | Echo? | 艾寇 |
[23:35] | Wouldn’t it be easier just to walk outside? | 走出去不是更简单吗 |
[23:37] | Get out, Bellamy. | 出去 贝拉米 |
[23:38] | Go back to the sky where you belong. | 回去属于你的天空 |
[23:43] | I belong nowhere. | 我不属于任何地方 |
[23:45] | You do that, you die a coward. | 你那么做 就是懦弱地死去 |
[23:47] | I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[23:51] | Why are you trying to save me? | 你为什么要救我呢 |
[23:53] | Because, Echo, I’m afraid, too. | 因为 艾寇 我也害怕 |
[23:58] | We are about to head to space, | 我们就要去太空了 |
[24:00] | where we will be tested | 接下来五年的每一天 |
[24:02] | every minute of every day for the next 5 years. | 每一分钟 我们会在那里接受考验 |
[24:06] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会骗你的 |
[24:08] | I still don’t trust you– maybe I never will– | 我还是不相信你 也许永远也不信 |
[24:10] | but you are strong. | 但你很强壮 |
[24:13] | We have a better chance of surviving | 如果你跟我们一起上去太空 |
[24:15] | if you’re up there with us. | 我们就有更好的生存机会 |
[24:19] | Plus, we may need to throw someone overboard | 另外 我们也许需要扔掉个人 |
[24:22] | to lighten the load. | 减轻负载 |
[24:28] | Whatever this is, finish it, two minutes to launch. | 不管是什么 快说完 还有两分钟发射 |
[24:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:42] | Put this back on now. | 现在把这个穿上 |
[24:50] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[24:52] | We’ll wait as long as we can. | 我们尽量多等一会 |
[25:27] | Come on, Clarke. | 快点 克拉克 |
[25:32] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[25:34] | I know, Raven. | 我知道 雷文 |
[25:39] | The radiation’s already affecting the avionics. | 辐射已经在影响航空电子设备 |
[25:45] | It’s now or never. | 要走就只能趁现在 |
[26:15] | She isn’t coming? | 她不跟我们一起走吗 |
[26:18] | Can we give her another minute? | 我们能再等她一分钟吗 |
[26:21] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[26:23] | This is what Clarke would want us to do. | 克拉克会希望我们这么做 |
[26:26] | If we wait, then we die. | 再等下去 我们会死 |
[26:28] | Wait. How are we gonna know she got the power on, then? | 等下 我们怎么知道她给我们通电了 |
[26:31] | We’ll know when we get there. | 我们到时就知道了 |
[26:33] | Opening launch door. | 打开发射门 |
[26:41] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[26:43] | It’s the only choice. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[26:47] | Initiating countdown. | 开始倒计时 |
[26:50] | Go for launch in t-minus 10, | 发射倒计时 十 |
[26:53] | 9, 8, 7, 6, | 九八七六 |
[26:56] | 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. | 五四三二一 |
[27:05] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[27:39] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[27:42] | Booster separation in 3, 2, 1. | 助推器分离 倒数三二一 |
[27:56] | Separation complete. | 完成分离 |
[28:00] | Welcome to zero g, boys and girls. | 欢迎来到零重力 各位 |
[28:05] | No. Remember, oxygen is limited. No floating. | 不 记得 氧气是有限的 不要漂浮 |
[28:09] | Your heart rate will rise, and you’ll use too much air. | 你的心率会上升 你会耗掉太多空气 |
[28:11] | Doesn’t matter if the lights aren’t on. | 灯不亮也不影响 |
[28:13] | Computer, engage navigation system, | 电脑 打开导航系统 |
[28:16] | preset coordinates. | 预设坐标 |
[28:18] | Get me to the damn door, and I’ll do the rest. | 把我带到大门 我负责剩下的 |
[28:20] | Preset coordinates engaged. | 打开预设坐标 |
[28:24] | We should be getting our first look at the ring | 我们应该能看见方舟 |
[28:27] | right about…now. | 就在现在 |
[28:34] | The ring is dark. | 方舟是暗的 |
[28:40] | She didn’t get it done. | 她没完成任务 |
[28:42] | She will. | 她会完成的 |
[28:44] | Ready for a space walk, Raven? | 准备好太空漫步了吗 雷文 |
[28:46] | You know I am, | 你知道我准备好了 |
[28:49] | but if Clarke doesn’t get the power on– | 但如果克拉克没让它通电 |
[28:52] | Suiting up. | 着装好 |
[29:37] | Sat-star-one. Sat-star-one. | 天眼星一号 天眼星一号 |
[29:40] | Dish not aligned. Dish not aligned. | 圆盘无法对齐 圆盘无法对齐 |
[29:43] | Come on. Turn! | 快动起来 |
[29:44] | Manual override recommended. | 推荐使用手动操控 |
[30:15] | Here goes nothing. | 不管那么多了 |
[30:18] | Uh, damn it. | 该死 |
[30:20] | Warning– oxygen at 18%. | 警告 氧气只剩18% |
[30:34] | Oh, come on, Clarke. You can do this. | 加油 克拉克 你能做到 |
[31:08] | – Dish aligned. – Yes! | -圆盘对齐 -好 |
[31:10] | Dish aligned. Dish aligned. | 圆盘对齐 圆盘对齐 |
[31:28] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[31:31] | No! | 不 |
[31:44] | 15%. There’s 10 minutes of air left. | 15% 还剩十分钟的空气 |
[31:48] | 17% 17%. | |
[31:51] | Well, that’s good. | 好吧 那很好 |
[31:52] | At least I don’t have to watch you die. | 至少我不用看着你死去 |
[31:56] | I left her behind. | 我抛下了她 |
[32:00] | I left her behind, and we all die, anyway. | 我抛下了她 总之 我们都会死 |
[32:11] | Bellamy, look. | 贝拉米 你看 |
[32:17] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[32:54] | Oxygen level– critical. | 氧气水平 危险 |
[32:57] | Oh. God. | 天哪 |
[33:35] | Home, sweet home, huh? | 舒适的家啊 |
[33:37] | There’s an access panel down at the end of the hallway. | 走廊尽头有个罩板 |
[33:40] | Oxygen level– critical. | 氧气水平 临界 |
[33:42] | She’s out of oxygen. What do we do? | 她没氧气了 我们怎么做 |
[33:43] | We share. | 我们共用 |
[33:44] | Put her down near the vents. | 把她放在通风口附近 |
[33:46] | It’s where the air will arrive first. | 那是空气最先到达的地方 |
[33:47] | Monty, know where this goes? | 蒙蒂 知道要怎么做吗 |
[33:49] | I’ll have to talk you through it. | 你边做我边教你 |
[33:53] | No, no, no, no. We’ll use mine. | 不不不不 用我的 |
[33:55] | I’ve got more. | 我的更多 |
[33:57] | Get her helmet. | 取下她的头盔 |
[34:01] | Raven, Raven, Raven. | 雷文 雷文 雷文 |
[34:06] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[34:11] | Oxygen level– critical. | 氧气水平 危险 |
[34:13] | Bellamy, hurry up. Harper’s running out of air. | 贝拉米快点 哈珀快缺氧了 |
[34:16] | Move! | 让开 |
[34:19] | Ok. Get the tubes. | 好 取管子 |
[34:21] | – Harper… – I got her. I got her. | -哈珀 -把她交给我 把她交给我 |
[34:26] | That’s it. Harper… | 就这样 哈珀 |
[34:29] | Oh, gah! My hands. Here. Share, share. | 我的手 来 共用 共用 |
[34:44] | Monty, what next? | 蒙蒂 接下来怎么做 |
[34:45] | Ok. We need to connect the ark power | 我们要把方舟的电力 |
[34:47] | to the generator conduits. | 接到发电机导管上 |
[34:49] | Look for a red-and-black wire. | 找一条红黑电线 |
[34:51] | All right. Got it. | 好 找到了 |
[34:53] | Come on. | 快 |
[35:16] | Hey, Monty, Monty, Monty, no. | 蒙蒂 蒙蒂 蒙蒂 不 |
[35:19] | Hey, hey, it’s connected. What do I do? | 已经连接上了 我要怎么做 |
[35:36] | The breaker, flip it. | 打开断路器 |
[35:38] | All right. Ok. Hang on. | 好吧 撑着 |
[36:13] | It’s all right. Hey. | 没事了 |
[37:01] | She saved us again. | 她又救了我们 |
[37:08] | Think we can do this without her? | 没有她我们能做到吗 |
[37:12] | If we don’t, she died in vain, | 如果我们没活下来 她就白死了 |
[37:17] | and I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生 |
[37:23] | You with me? | 你认同我吗 |
[37:27] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[38:26] | Here we go again. | 再来一次 |
[38:31] | Bellamy, if you can hear me, you’re alive. | 贝拉米 如果你能听到 你还活着 |
[38:35] | It’s been 2,199 days since praimfaya. | 荣耀之火过了2199天 |
[38:40] | I don’t know why I still do this every day. | 我不知道我为什么每天还在做这个 |
[38:44] | Maybe it’s my way of staying sane, | 也许这是我保持清醒的方法 |
[38:47] | not forgetting who I am… | 不忘记自己是谁 |
[38:50] | who I was. | 曾经是谁 |
[38:56] | It’s been safe for you to come down for over a year now. | 你一年多前就能下来这个安全的地方了 |
[39:01] | Why haven’t you? | 你怎么还没下来 |
[39:05] | The bunker’s gone silent, too. | 地堡也沉寂了 |
[39:08] | We tried digging them out for a while, | 我们试着挖掘 |
[39:12] | but there was too much rubble. | 但太多碎石了 |
[39:15] | I haven’t made contact with them, either. | 我也还没联系上他们 |
[39:22] | Anyway, I still have hope. | 总之 我还抱着希望 |
[39:25] | Tell Raven to aim for the one spot of green, | 告诉雷文瞄准一块绿地 |
[39:27] | and you’ll find me. | 就能找到我了 |
[39:30] | The rest of the planet, from what I’ve seen, | 星球的其他地方 在我看来 |
[39:31] | basically sucks, so– | 大致都很糟糕 |
[39:50] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[39:53] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[40:13] | It’s time to wake up. | 是时候起床了 |
[40:47] | Maddie, go get my rifle now. | 麦迪 快去拿我的步枪 |
[40:55] | Here. | 给 |
[41:06] | We’re here! We’re here! | 我们在这 我们在这 |
[41:08] | Stop. Get down. | 打住 蹲低 |
[41:12] | I want you to back up the rover. | 我要你到车那边去 |
[41:15] | Get it out of sight and load the guns. | 把它藏好 把枪装好子弹 |
[41:16] | All of them? | 全部吗 |
[41:18] | All of them. | 全部 |