时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Something’s coming, | 它正在逼近 |
[00:03] | a wave of radiation that’ll kill everything in its path. | 一波又一波辐射会杀死所经之处所有东西 |
[00:06] | There might be a fallout shelter. | 可能有一个避难所 |
[00:08] | A final conclave, | 最终选举仪式 |
[00:09] | and whoever wins gets the bunker. | 地堡归赢家 |
[00:12] | Skaikru will not take the bunker alone. | 天空人不会将地堡据为己有 |
[00:15] | We will share it. We are one clan. | 我们会分享它 我们是一个部落 |
[00:18] | We’re not leaving you behind. | 我们不会抛下你 |
[00:19] | There’s no time to get back. | 但没时间回去了 |
[00:20] | We’re not going back. We’re going up. | 我们不回去 我们上去 |
[00:22] | Once the tablet is connected, | 这台平板一旦连上 |
[00:24] | the dish will align itself with the Ark. | 圆盘就会跟方舟对齐 |
[00:25] | Dish aligned. | 圆盘对齐 |
[00:26] | It’s gonna take you a good 10 minutes | 你会花上整整十分钟 |
[00:28] | to get back from the tower and down to the cockpit, | 才能从塔那边回到驾驶座 |
[00:30] | Or you will be left behind. | 赶不上你就被落下了 |
[00:32] | 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[00:34] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[00:36] | She did it. She saved us again. | 她做到了 她又救了我们 |
[01:31] | 210 miles to Polis. | 距波利斯338公里 |
[01:36] | At least I don’t have to swim. | 至少我不用游过去 |
[01:44] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[04:49] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[04:51] | I’m here! Mom! | 我来了 妈妈 |
[05:46] | No. | 不 |
[05:47] | No. | 不 |
[06:10] | Where was I? Oh, right. Polis. | 我曾在哪 对 波利斯 |
[06:14] | Up until that moment, I believed I’d live | 直到那时之前 我都坚信我会和大家 |
[06:16] | in the bunker with the others, with my mom. | 还有妈妈一起 生活在地堡里 |
[06:20] | I can’t bear the thought of leaving her down there, | 我无法容忍就把她丢在下面的念头 |
[06:23] | but the hard truth is, | 但难以接受的真相是 |
[06:24] | I could dig for years and never reach that door. | 我就算再挖几年 也到不了那个门前 |
[06:34] | I’ve been by myself now for two months, | 到现在我已经独自一人两个月了 |
[06:37] | but this is the first time I feel alone. | 但这是我第一次感到孤独 |
[06:49] | It’s like we were never here. | 就好像我们从没到过这里 |
[06:54] | Maybe we never should have been. | 或许我们原本就不该来 |
[07:11] | How the hell am I gonna make it 5 years? | 我要怎么撑过五年 |
[07:39] | I came to Arkadia looking for food or water, | 我到方舟领地寻找食物和水 |
[07:44] | but all I found were ghosts. | 但我找到的只有鬼魂 |
[08:32] | Part of me thinks that Jasper had the right idea. | 有一部分的我认同贾斯珀的想法 |
[08:39] | What’s the point if all there is is pain and suffering? | 如果全是痛苦和折磨 那活着有什么意义 |
[08:45] | Real cheerful, Clarke. | 真乐观啊 克拉克 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry. Ignore me, OK? I haven’t had water in two days. | 对不起 忽略我吧 我两天没喝水了 |
[08:52] | I need to find some soon, or I don’t think I’m gonna– | 我得赶快找到水 否则我想我会… |
[09:05] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[09:07] | I doubt you can hear me on this piece-of-crap radio… | 我不知道你们能否通过这个破无线电听到 |
[09:12] | But in case this is the last time I get to do this, | 但以防这是我最后一次用它 |
[09:16] | I just want to say… | 我只想说 |
[09:20] | Please don’t feel bad about leaving me here. | 不用为把我留在这里感到愧疚 |
[09:24] | You did what you had to do. | 你们做了该做的事 |
[09:28] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你们骄傲 |
[10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:57] | The solar panels. | 太阳能板 |
[12:22] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:21] | You think you can kill me? | 你以为能杀得了我吗 |
[13:24] | Have at it. | 试试 |
[14:39] | Wait. Show me where you live. | 等下 给我看你生活的地方 |
[14:42] | Yes. Take me to your home. | 对 带我去你家 |
[14:59] | No. | 不 |
[15:18] | I’m done! Do you hear me? | 我受够了 你听见了吗 |
[15:23] | I’ve lost everything! | 我失去了一切 |
[15:27] | I lost my friends, | 我失去了我的朋友 |
[15:30] | my father, my mother! | 我的爸爸 妈妈 |
[15:37] | I’ve got nothing left! | 我一无所有 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | I used to think that life was about more than just surviving, | 我曾以为 生命不只是生存 |
[16:52] | but I’m not sure anymore. | 但我不再那么确信了 |
[16:54] | Animals don’t feel guilty when they kill. | 动物杀戮后不会感到愧疚 |
[16:56] | They just do it. They kill, or they get killed. | 它们天性如此 弱肉强食 |
[17:03] | I tell myself that every life I took was for a reason. | 我告诉自己 我杀人都是事出有因 |
[17:07] | But the truth is, the other side had reasons, too. | 但事实是 对方也有自己的理由 |
[17:13] | The grounders, the mountain men, even ALIE– | 地表人 山地人 甚至是阿莉 |
[17:16] | their reasons to want us dead were the same as ours. | 他们想置我们于死地的原因和我们一样 |
[17:19] | It was us or them, | 不是你死 就是我活 |
[17:22] | kill or be killed, simple as that. | 杀人或被杀 就这么简单 |
[17:31] | So what now? | 那现在呢 |
[17:33] | What becomes of the commander of death | 当无人可杀时 |
[17:35] | when there’s no one left to kill? | 死亡首领要何去何从呢 |
[17:37] | I guess we’ll find out because my fight is over. | 我想我们会知道的 因为我的战斗已经结束 |
[17:44] | The question is, who am I now? | 问题是 我现在是谁 |
[18:47] | Wait till you see this place. | 等你们看到这个地方就会明白 |
[18:49] | It’s like the death wave jumped over the entire valley. | 死亡冲击波好像略过了整个山谷 |
[18:56] | Unfortunately, the radiation didn’t. | 遗憾的是 辐射并没有 |
[19:44] | I’ve lost track of how many bodies we’ve burned | 我都不记得到达地面后 |
[19:46] | since reaching the ground. | 我们究竟烧了多少具尸体 |
[19:50] | God, this would be so much easier if I knew you were alive, | 要是我知道你们还活着 我们还能再见面 |
[19:54] | if I knew I was gonna see you again. | 一切都会容易得多 |
[19:56] | Positive thoughts, Clarke. | 往好处想想 克拉克 |
[20:00] | It’s been 58 days. | 已经58天了 |
[20:01] | By now, Monty should have the algae farm producing. | 现在蒙蒂应该种上了绿藻农场 |
[20:03] | Hope bad does it suck? No offense, Monty. | 没那么糟吧 开玩笑的 蒙蒂 |
[20:08] | And I found berries, a whole field of them. | 我还找到了树莓 一整片树莓 |
[20:12] | They’re not very sweet, but they’re beautiful. | 不算太甜 但很鲜艳 |
[20:15] | I think that’s what they used to make the paint for– | 他们应该是用这来涂在… |
[20:27] | Wait. It’s ok. | 等等 没事的 |
[20:31] | It’s ok. Wait. | 没事的 等等 |
[20:47] | Hey, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[20:52] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[20:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:59] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[21:03] | Are there others? | 还有其他人吗 |
[21:15] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[21:17] | So you can… | 所以你才能… |
[24:04] | Last two people on earth, | 地球上的最后两个人 |
[24:05] | one of them happens to be the child from hell. | 其中一个还刚好是地狱来的小鬼 |
[25:32] | Hey, wash up. It’s time for supper. | 去洗个手 该吃晚饭了 |
[25:35] | Look. The berries are ripe. | 看 这些树莓熟了 |
[25:40] | That’s nice. Come on. I caught. You cook. | 真好 走吧 我抓了鱼 你做饭 |
[25:43] | Clarke, you promised. | 克拉克 你说好的 |
[25:45] | Last season, there weren’t enough, | 上个季节不够多 |
[25:46] | but this year, they’re everywhere. | 但今年它们到处都是 |
[25:48] | Please? | 求你了 |
[25:50] | I’ll cook for a week and clean up. | 我做饭一周 还包打扫 |
[25:54] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[25:56] | Deal. Come on. I’ll drive. | 成交 走吧 我开车 |
[26:09] | English, Madi. | 说英语 麦迪 |
[26:12] | I’m just saying, skairipa’s a beast. | 我的意思是 天戮者那么凶狠 |
[26:14] | Of course she’d win the conclave. | 她当然能赢得选举 |
[26:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:22] | She’ll get them out of that bunker. | 她会把他们从地堡里带出来的 |
[26:24] | I know she will. | 我知道她可以 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry they left without you. | 很遗憾他们丢下了你一个人 |
[26:40] | Well, I’m not. | 我可不遗憾 |
[26:42] | Because if I was with them, I never would have met you. | 要是我和他们一起走 就没法遇见你了 |
[26:55] | What about them? | 那他们呢 |
[26:58] | Do you think they’ll come back, too? | 你觉得他们也会回来吗 |
[27:27] | Soup’s on. | 汤煮好了 |
[27:38] | Ha ha! Yes! Finally. | 太好了 终于 |
[27:41] | Oh, come on. I let you win so we could eat. | 拜托 为了能吃上饭我放水了 |
[27:43] | This isn’t eating. It’s surviving. | 这不是吃饭 是生存 |
[27:45] | Hey, the new and improved triple-g | 全新改版的三倍绿 |
[27:47] | tastes better, and you know it. | 更美味 毋庸置疑 |
[27:49] | Triple-g? | 三倍绿 |
[27:49] | He calls this one green’s green goop. | 他管这绿的叫绿流体 |
[27:51] | Better name, too. | 也是个更好的名字 |
[27:52] | And if by better, you mean doesn’t want | 说到更好 如果你是指 |
[27:54] | to make you violently hurl, | 不想让自己吐得太猛 |
[27:55] | Then, yeah, it’s an improvement. | 那这确实是个进步 |
[27:57] | Speaking of green, how’s Eden? | 说到绿 伊甸园怎么样了 |
[27:59] | Still just a dot. Emori, take a break. | 仍然是个点 艾默莉 歇一会儿 |
[28:05] | I don’t know why you waste your time. | 我不知道你为什么要浪费时间 |
[28:06] | I told you, atmospheric radiation blocks radio signals. | 我跟你说过了 大气辐射屏蔽了无线电信号 |
[28:10] | They’re down there. We just can’t hear them. | 他们就在下面 我们只是听不到他们的消息 |
[28:11] | We waste our time so they know | 我们浪费时间 才能让他们知道 |
[28:13] | there’s a place they can live. | 有一个能供他们生活的地方 |
[28:14] | Ground radiation has been survivable for a year. | 地面辐射已经降到生存指标一年了 |
[28:17] | They can live everywhere. | 他们爱住哪住哪 |
[28:22] | I think we can all agree that green is good. | 我想我们都同意这个绿色很不错 |
[28:25] | Yes. He is… | 对 确实… |
[28:27] | But this stuff still sucks. | 但味道仍然很恶心 |
[28:38] | Ok. Tomorrow I’ll try again | 好吧 明天我再试试 |
[28:40] | to boost the signal from the antenna. | 增强天线的信号接收功能 |
[28:42] | Shotgun. Ha ha! Space walk. Yes. | 我也来 太空漫步 爽啊 |
[28:45] | I know the feeling, but I need an assistant | 我懂 但我需要一个真正听我指挥 |
[28:47] | who actually listens when I tell her to come in. | 我让她回舱就回舱的助手 |
[28:49] | I will do everything you say, I promise, | 我会照你说的做 我保证 |
[28:52] | no fun of any kind. | 绝不开玩笑 |
[28:54] | Or we could just figure out a way to get to the ground, | 或者我们就想想怎么回到地面 |
[28:56] | and we could tell them about Eden ourselves. | 再亲自告诉他们这个伊甸园 |
[28:59] | Bellamy, she worked on the fuel problem all morning. | 贝拉米 她一整个早上都在想燃料问题 |
[29:01] | 6 years and 7 days. | 六年零七天 |
[29:02] | Hey, time violation. | 说时间犯规 |
[29:04] | Dishes, latrine, or Murphy? You choose. | 洗碗 扫厕所 还是墨菲 自己选 |
[29:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:10] | We said we wouldn’t talk about it, | 我们说过我们不提 |
[29:13] | and I know that you’re doing everything that you can. | 我也知道你尽力了 |
[29:21] | – Seconds? – Yeah, right. | -第二碗吗 -是啊 |
[29:24] | I choose Murphy. | 我选墨菲 |
[29:29] | I’d have gone with latrines. | 我去扫厕所吧 |
[29:43] | This is my side of the ship, remember? What’s the matter? | 这是我的飞船空间 记得吗 有何贵干 |
[29:46] | You wanted me to train, right, so let’s do it. | 你想让我训练是吧 来吧 |
[29:52] | All right, but I win, you come back to the group. | 好吧 但我赢了 你得归队 |
[29:57] | No deal. | 不干 |
[29:59] | You have too many rules. | 你的规矩太多了 |
[30:01] | Besides, there’s no one to disappoint over here. | 而且在这没有我会辜负的人 |
[30:05] | Murphy–uh! | 墨菲 |
[30:10] | – That’s a good punch. – Yeah? | -这一拳还不错 -是吧 |
[30:12] | Now, if you shift your weight when you throw it, | 不过如果你在挥拳时调整重心 |
[30:14] | might actually hurt. | 或许就真的够狠了 |
[30:16] | You know what I think your problem is? | 知道你的问题出在哪吗 |
[30:18] | This should be good. | 可以了 |
[30:19] | You like being a hero, | 你喜欢当英雄 |
[30:22] | except up here, there are no heroes. | 可惜这里没有英雄 |
[30:27] | You’re afraid you’d become worthless again. | 你害怕再次变得一文不值 |
[30:33] | You’re not worthless, Murphy. | 你并非一文不值 墨菲 |
[30:36] | Wait, wait. Bellamy, look. Oh! | 等等 贝拉米 快看 |
[30:38] | Say you’re not worthless, and I’ll let you go. | 说你并非一文不值 我就放了你 |
[30:39] | Not kidding! Will you look? Look! | 没开玩笑 快看 快看啊 |
[30:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:52] | Come on. | 快 |
[30:57] | It’s been 2 1/2 hours. | 两个半小时过去了 |
[30:58] | Why, exactly, are we sitting here in the dark? | 我们究竟为什么还坐在黑暗里 |
[31:00] | We should light up the ring, | 我们该把方舟的灯打开 |
[31:01] | let them know we’re here. | 让他们知道我们在这 |
[31:02] | Quiet, Murphy. | 安静 墨菲 |
[31:04] | First, we find out who they are, | 得先弄清他们是谁 |
[31:05] | and then we ask them for help. | 然后再向他们求助 |
[31:10] | – Raven? – Nothing. | -雷文 -没动静 |
[31:12] | Radio sounds. Their comms might be disabled. | 无线电缄默 他们的通讯器可能坏了 |
[31:14] | Or the ship could be unmanned. | 或者船上没人 |
[31:15] | Or it’s manned by aliens who prefer | 或者上面是更喜欢肛门探测器 |
[31:17] | anal probes to radios. | 而非无线电的外星人 |
[31:19] | Doesn’t really matter as long as they | 只要他们能带我们到地面 |
[31:20] | get us down to the ground. | 是什么并不重要 |
[31:22] | I’m turning on the lights. | 我去开灯 |
[31:24] | You know what? That’s enough. | 听着 够了 |
[31:26] | We make decisions as a team here, | 在这就得听大家的 |
[31:28] | even if we can’t stand the sight of each other. | 即便我们互不待见 |
[31:32] | Look. All I’m saying is, it wasn’t there yesterday. | 我只是想说 昨天它还没出现 |
[31:34] | Now it’s in geosynchronous orbit, | 现在却出现在同步轨道上 |
[31:36] | which means someone is piloting it, correct? | 代表有人在操纵 对吗 |
[31:38] | It could be an AI. | 也可能是人工智能 |
[31:40] | I prefer the aliens. | 我觉得更有可能是外星人 |
[31:41] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[31:43] | A second ship. | 第二艘 |
[31:47] | Look. | 快看 |
[31:50] | That must be a transport. | 肯定是运输船 |
[31:55] | It’s headed for the ground. | 朝地面去了 |
[31:56] | Emori, fire up the radio. | 艾默莉 打开无线电 |
[31:59] | Now she wants to talk. | 现在她才想喊话 |
[32:04] | Mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[32:05] | I am hailing the drop ship now on re-entry to earth. | 呼叫正在重返地球的运输船 |
[32:08] | We are stranded aboard the space station to your west. | 我们是被困在你们西边太空站里的人 |
[32:11] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[32:16] | Great. | 太好了 |
[32:17] | Looks like we just lost our last chance | 看来重返地球的最后希望 |
[32:18] | to get back to the ground. | 就这样泡汤了 |
[32:19] | Mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[32:20] | I am calling the drop ship now on re-entry to earth. | 呼叫正在重返地球的运输船 |
[32:29] | Madi, pack up the rover. | 麦迪 收拾好车 |
[32:32] | Get it out of sight and load the guns. | 把车藏起来 所有枪子弹上膛 |
[32:34] | – All of them? – All of them. | -全部吗 -全部 |
[32:48] | Who are they? Why are you so scared? | 他们是谁 你怎么这么害怕 |
[32:51] | I will not let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[32:53] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[32:55] | Well, maybe they’re friendly. | 或许他们很友善 |
[32:57] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[33:00] | Look. Until I figure this out, | 在我弄清之前 |
[33:01] | I want you to hide in your secret spot. | 你得躲在隐蔽处 |
[33:02] | No. Clarke– | 不 克拉克 |
[33:03] | This is not up for discussion, Madi. | 没得商量 麦迪 |
[33:06] | The flamekeeper scouts never found you there. | 火种守护者的童子军当时没发现你 |
[33:09] | Neither will they. | 他们也不会 |
[33:14] | Promise me you’ll stay in the hole. | 答应我 待在洞里 |
[33:18] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:19] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来 |
[33:21] | Now promise me. | 快答应我 |
[33:24] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[33:28] | Here. | 给 |
[33:31] | If you shoot, they’ll hear you. | 如果你开枪 他们会听见的 |
[33:35] | I’ll make sure it’s my only choice. | 我会确保那是我最后的选择 |
[33:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:27] | All clear. | 安全 |
[34:49] | So much for the meek inheriting the earth. | 懦夫统治地球的时代结束了 |
[34:56] | Whatever took out the rest of the world | 毁掉世界其他地方的东西 |
[34:57] | must have missed this spot. | 肯定漏掉了这地方 |
[34:59] | You think? | 是吗 |
[35:02] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:04] | Spending extra time in orbit to find this place | 在轨道多待些时间找到这地方 |
[35:06] | was a good call. | 这决定很明智 |
[35:08] | Now see if you can figure out what the hell happened | 现在就看你能不能弄清我们沉睡时 |
[35:09] | to our planet while we were asleep. | 地球到底发生了什么 |
[35:11] | On it. | 这就去 |
[35:13] | Uh, nonviolent offenders with me? | 可以带上非暴力罪犯一起吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah, both of them. | 好 他们两个都去 |
[35:21] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[35:23] | Give him that. | 交给他那任务 |
[35:24] | Relax, Mccreary. | 别紧张 麦克科瑞 |
[35:26] | You’re still my favorite mass murderer. | 你还是我最爱的杀人狂 |
[35:29] | Sweep the village door to door, | 挨家挨户地搜索村庄 |
[35:32] | then the woods. | 然后搜树林 |
[35:33] | Let’s find out what we’re dealing with here. | 看看在这等着我们的是什么 |
[36:15] | Out! Come on. Now! Uh! Rrgh… | 出来 快 赶快 |
[36:23] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[36:24] | Little bitch shot me. | 小贱货朝我开枪了 |
[36:30] | Aw, come on, man. You gonna shoot a kid? | 拜托 你要朝小孩开枪吗 |
[36:31] | Why not? | 不可以吗 |
[36:32] | For starters, because she’s a kid. | 首先 她还是个孩子 |
[36:37] | How about I put one in your leg | 不如我朝你腿开一枪 |
[36:38] | so you know how it feels? | 让你尝尝滋味 |
[36:52] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[37:04] | Hey, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[37:09] | Wait. He tried to help me. | 等等 他刚想帮我 |
[37:13] | I think he might be a good guy. | 我想他应该是个好人 |
[37:15] | There are no good guys. | 没有好人 |
[37:21] | Jenson, Baines, we heard two more | 詹森 贝恩斯 你们那边 |
[37:22] | gunshots in your direction. | 响了不止两次枪声 |
[37:25] | Report. | 汇报情况 |
[37:30] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:31] | Fan out. Now. | 包抄过去 快 |
[37:32] | Means we’re not alone. | 意思是这里不止是我们 |
[37:38] | Monty, come on. Pack your things. | 蒙蒂 快 收你的东西 |
[37:41] | I don’t think we should do this. | 我觉得我们不该这样做 |
[37:44] | Look. I know it’s a risk, | 听着 我知道有风险 |
[37:47] | but they have a transport, | 但他们有运输船 |
[37:48] | which means they carry fuel. | 意味着他们有燃料 |
[37:50] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[37:51] | What if it’s the wrong fuel? | 如果燃料不对呢 |
[37:54] | We’ll need to burn most of what we have left just to dock, | 要对接就必须烧掉我们剩下的大部分燃料 |
[37:56] | which means we won’t have enough to get back here | 那最后剩下的燃料不够我们回到 |
[37:58] | to the place where we’ve been safe for the last 6 years. | 这个我们安全度过了六年的地方 |
[38:01] | We leave, we can’t come back. | 一旦走了 就回不来了 |
[38:04] | Is that really a risk you’re willing to take? | 你真的想冒这个风险吗 |
[38:06] | Yes. It is. | 对 我愿意 |
[38:07] | What if they won’t let us dock? | 如果他们不让我们对接呢 |
[38:19] | What’s this really about? | 你到底怎么了 |
[38:23] | Hey, talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[38:28] | I killed my mother. | 我杀了我的母亲 |
[38:31] | I let my best friend kill himself. | 还放任最好的朋友自杀了 |
[38:32] | – Oh, it wasn’t your fault, Monty. – I could have done more. | -不怪你 蒙蒂 -我本可以做更多 |
[38:38] | I don’t want to be that person again. | 我不想再成为那个我 |
[38:42] | You are strong, Monty. | 你很坚强 蒙蒂 |
[38:45] | That’s one of the reasons why I love you. | 这是我爱你的原因之一 |
[38:50] | No one should have to be that strong. | 谁都不该那样坚强 |
[39:08] | Remember, radio me when John gets | 等约翰到了机舱隔间记得通知我 |
[39:10] | to the hangar bay so I can go get my– | 好让我去拿… |
[39:11] | Saved you the trouble. | 帮你省麻烦了 |
[39:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:18] | I’ll start the preflight check. | 我马上开始飞前检查 |
[39:24] | Well, you blew a good thing. | 你坏了好事 |
[39:25] | Thanks for the empathy. | 谢谢你的同情 |
[39:26] | Sorry. Just, having a roommate for the last 6 months | 抱歉 只是这六个月来我多了个室友 |
[39:29] | because she made you feel inadequate | 就因为她让你觉得自己很不中用 |
[39:30] | has got me feeling a little cranky. | 让我感觉有点怪怪的 |
[39:33] | Hmm. Here I was, thinking it was | 我当时还以为 |
[39:34] | because you couldn’t get us back down to the ground. | 是因为你没能力带我们回到地球 |
[39:38] | That’s the thing they don’t tell you | 他们不会告诉你 |
[39:39] | about happily ever after– | “从此幸福地生活” |
[39:41] | Harder than it looks. | 远没表面上那样美好 |
[39:42] | Hmm, you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[39:44] | It’s a cockroach playing the violin. | 拉小提琴的蟑螂 |
[39:48] | Going the wrong way. | 走错方向了 |
[39:49] | Final sweep. Right behind you. | 最后清扫 很快就来 |
[39:59] | Wouldn’t it be easier just to step outside? | 走出门不是更容易些吗 |
[40:05] | What are we gonna be now, Bellamy? | 我们以后会怎么样 贝拉米 |
[40:10] | Hey…look. | 听着 |
[40:13] | Nothing is gonna change on the ground. | 到了地面一切也都不会变 |
[40:23] | I wish that were true. | 但愿如此吧 |
[40:24] | Oh, I know it is. | 我很清楚 |
[40:27] | We’ve kept each other alive, | 我们保住了彼此的性命 |
[40:29] | all of us. | 所有人 |
[40:31] | We’re family, and nothing can change that. | 我们是家人 这是无法改变的 |
[40:34] | I’m still banished. | 我还是被驱逐的 |
[40:36] | – What if Octavia tries– – No. She won’t. | -如果奥克塔维亚想… –她不会 |
[40:38] | You do remember, I almost killed your sister. | 你还记得我差点杀了你妹妹吧 |
[40:42] | You’re right. You’re screwed. | 没错 你完蛋了 |
[40:46] | My sister will understand, you know, | 我妹妹会理解的 |
[40:50] | and if she’s ok and alive and– | 如果她安然无恙地活着… |
[40:54] | She’s ok. | 她没事的 |
[40:59] | Then she’ll forgive you, too. | 那她也会原谅你的 |
[41:02] | Bellamy, it took you 3 years. | 贝拉米 你花了三年才原谅我 |
[41:05] | I’m more stubborn than her. | 我比她更死脑筋 |
[41:08] | Good. | 好吧 |
[41:09] | Trust me, whatever we run into down there, | 相信我 不管我们在下面遇到什么 |
[41:12] | Octavia will be the least of our worries. | 我们最不用担心的就是奥克塔维亚 |