时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Something’s coming, | 它正在逼近 |
[00:03] | a wave of radiation that’ll kill everything in its path. | 一波又一波辐射会杀死所经之处所有东西 |
[00:06] | She isn’t coming? | 她不跟我们一起走吗 |
[00:08] | What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter | 如果我告诉你可能有一个避难所 |
[00:10] | built to sustain thousands? | 能够容纳上千人 |
[00:12] | A final conclave– one champion per clan, | 最终选举仪式 每个部落派一位勇士 |
[00:16] | one death instead of thousands, | 一个人死 而不是数千人死 |
[00:18] | and whoever wins gets the bunker. | 地堡归赢家 |
[00:20] | Skaikru will not take the bunker alone. | 天空人不会将地堡据为己有 |
[00:24] | If we are wonkru… | 只要我们是统一部落 |
[00:44] | Octavia, | 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:46] | the delegates have assembled. | 代表们都已经到了 |
[00:49] | Dressing me up doesn’t fool anyone. | 给我梳妆打扮可糊弄不了谁 |
[00:51] | My blood is red, and it always will be. | 我的血是红色的 以后也一直是 |
[00:57] | Symbols matter, Octavia, these symbols. | 标志很重要 奥克塔维亚 这些标志 |
[01:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:02] | The more people connect you to them, | 越让人觉得你与他们紧密相连 |
[01:04] | the easier it is for you to lead. | 你就越容易统领他们 |
[01:26] | Stop. | 免了吧 |
[01:28] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[01:34] | I know Bellamy used to read you the parts about ancient Rome. | 我知道以前贝拉米会给你读古罗马的故事 |
[01:41] | “I intend to speak of forms changed into new entities.” | “我想谈谈变成了新实体的形式” |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | We’re sparring tomorrow. | 我们明天比划几招 |
[01:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:54] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[01:59] | Great. Here we go again. | 好了 又来了 |
[02:03] | Complain to your mother. | 去怪你母亲吧 |
[02:06] | Mother– | 母亲 |
[02:07] | Have you made up your mind? | 你下定决心了吗 |
[02:09] | Changed my mind, you mean? No. | 你是说改变我的决心吗 不 |
[02:11] | Gaia, people are getting restless. | 盖娅 人群开始骚动不安了 |
[02:14] | It won’t take much for old hatreds to break into the open. | 要拿前仇旧恨煽动挑事轻而易举 |
[02:17] | If you throw your support behind Octavia– | 如果你支持奥克塔维亚… |
[02:19] | I said no, mother. | 我说了不行 母亲 |
[02:20] | The order of the flame will never support | 火种的秩序绝不容许 |
[02:21] | a red-blooded commander. | 红血的司令 |
[02:22] | That red-blooded commander saved your life | 这位红血司令救了你 |
[02:25] | and everyone else’s in this bunker. | 还有地堡里所有人的命 |
[02:28] | Your real commanders would’ve let you burn. | 而你真正的司令们只会任由你们被烧死 |
[02:53] | And on the Ark, he would have been floated, | 在方舟上 他会被流放 |
[02:56] | but surely here, we can instill a justice system | 但当然在这里 我们也可以灌输 |
[02:59] | where the punishment fits the crime. | 一套罪罚相当的司法制度 |
[03:02] | 他的罪行是针对我们的 应以我们的规矩优先 | |
[03:06] | So much for wonkru. | 对统一部落来说太麻烦了 |
[03:08] | Osleya is right. | 奥斯雷娅说得没错 |
[03:10] | There are no separate clans here. | 这里没有其他部落 |
[03:12] | You do well not to forget that. | 你们最好别忘了这一点 |
[03:15] | All right. | 好 |
[03:17] | Then what punishment does Osleya impose? | 那么奥斯雷娅觉得要怎么惩罚呢 |
[03:20] | For stealing blankets? Give them back. | 偷了毯子 还回去就行了 |
[03:26] | What’s next? | 下一个 |
[03:33] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[03:44] | Somebody’s out there. | 有人在上面 |
[03:56] | Here. Let me. | 来 我来吧 |
[03:57] | No. I can do it. | 不 我可以的 |
[03:59] | That’s the most you’ve said to me in a month. | 这一个月来你对我说的最多的就是这句话 |
[04:04] | It’s Clarke. I know it is. | 是克拉克 我知道是她 |
[04:10] | Hurry. | 快 |
[04:13] | Abby, you know Clarke went back to space with the others. | 艾比 你知道克拉克跟其他人去太空了吧 |
[04:17] | Thank you, but I don’t need you to protect me from myself. | 谢谢 但我不需要你来帮我保持清醒 |
[04:19] | I’m not. I sent for you, didn’t I? | 我没有 是我叫你来的 |
[04:23] | I just want you to be prepared. | 我只是希望你准备好 |
[04:25] | It’s a nightblood that knows where we are. | 这是一个知道我们在哪的夜之血脉 |
[04:28] | Who else could it be? | 还能有谁 |
[04:29] | Put your damn helmet on. | 把你的头盔戴上 |
[04:39] | Careful. We haven’t opened this door since praimfaya. | 小心 荣耀之火后还没人打开过这扇门 |
[04:42] | Let’s do this. | 那我们来开 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:54] | Uh! Marcus, there’s something wrong. | 马库斯 不太对劲 |
[04:56] | – It won’t open. – Move over. | -打不开 -挪一下地方 |
[04:58] | Push. | 推 |
[05:05] | – Abby, stop. – No! Clarke is up there! | -艾比 住手 -不 克拉克就在上面 |
[05:08] | – Abby, stop. – Come on. | -艾比 住手吧 -拜托 |
[05:10] | Abby, stop. Abby, stop. | 艾比 住手吧 艾比 住手吧 |
[05:14] | It’s sealed from above. | 从上面封住了 |
[05:16] | If the building’s collapsed, then– | 如果楼塌了 那么… |
[05:20] | She’s not getting in. | 她进不来 |
[05:24] | We’re not getting out. | 我们出不去 |
[05:31] | No! | 不 |
[05:32] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[06:21] | I take it you already know. | 我想你们已经知道了 |
[06:23] | Everybody knows. | 大家都知道了 |
[06:24] | Why is she here? | 她为什么在这里 |
[06:25] | She’s not an engineer. | 她又不是工程师 |
[06:26] | Kara runs the hydroponic farm | 卡拉负责运营水培农场 |
[06:28] | just like she did on the Ark. | 就跟她在方舟上一样 |
[06:29] | You need to hear what she has to say. | 你们得听听她怎么说 |
[06:31] | Here are the blueprints. Go ahead. | 图纸在这里 继续吧 |
[06:33] | I don’t need the blueprints. | 我不需要图纸 |
[06:34] | I studied them well enough | 我在为我们的同伴 |
[06:36] | before taking this bunker for our people. | 取得这个地堡前 做足了研究 |
[06:39] | You want to know if there’s another way out. | 你们想知道有没有别的出口 |
[06:42] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[06:49] | This changes nothing. | 也没什么影响 |
[06:51] | We can’t survive outside for the next 5 years, anyway. | 反正接下来五年我们在外面也活不了 |
[06:53] | That means we have 5 years to solve this problem. | 也就是我们有五年时间来解决这个问题 |
[06:56] | What would it take to cut around the hatch | 打一条通道或者突破外墙 |
[06:57] | or break through an outer wall? | 需要多少时间人力物力 |
[06:58] | You point me to a weak spot, I’ll get you a team | 你指出一个突破口 我会给你派个小组 |
[07:00] | – that can break through. – You’re not listening. | -去突破 -你没在听啊 |
[07:02] | Even if we could cut around the hatch, which we can’t, | 打密道行不通 即使就算它可以 |
[07:04] | I’m guessing that the tower collapsed above us, | 我想那座倒塌在我们上方的塔 |
[07:07] | which means thousands of tons of rubble. | 也意味着上千吨的碎石 |
[07:10] | As far as the outer wall, | 至于外墙 |
[07:11] | that’s 12 inches of solid steel surrounded by bedrock. | 也是外侧被基岩包围的三十厘米厚的实心钢板 |
[07:15] | There are no vulnerabilities, | 没有漏洞 |
[07:16] | and we don’t have the equipment to exploit them if there were, | 就算真的有 我们也没有开发的设备 |
[07:19] | not in 5 years, not in a hundred. | 五年内绝对做不到 一百年也未必 |
[07:22] | There’s a more pressing issue. | 还有更棘手的情况 |
[07:24] | The hydrofarm’s yield won’t support us beyond those 5 years. | 水培农场的产量撑不过五年 |
[07:28] | Even if we replace the medicinal fields with food producers | 即使我们把草药区域也改种食物 |
[07:31] | and rotate them for nutrient diversity, | 并且轮流种植 以丰富营养多样性 |
[07:33] | will eventually lead to a mass die-off. | 最后还是会大幅死亡 |
[07:35] | For the plants and for us. | 作物会死 我们也是 |
[07:37] | Why are we just hearing of this now? | 为什么我们到现在才听到 |
[07:39] | Before now, I could manage it. | 在此之前 我可以解决 |
[07:41] | When she allowed 1,200 people into this bunker, | 但她允许了1200人进入地堡 |
[07:43] | it was based on 5-year calculations. | 这可是五年满负荷的计算结果 |
[07:45] | You’re blaming me for this? | 你现在是在怪我咯 |
[07:46] | You forced your own people | 你把自己的同伴赶出去 |
[07:48] | out into that fire, and for what? | 任他们被烧死 为了什么 |
[07:50] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[07:51] | This bunker wasn’t yours to give. | 这个地堡不是你的 不任你施与 |
[07:52] | – Cooper– – Jaha found it. It belonged to us. | -库珀 -是亚哈找到的 是我们的 |
[07:54] | You had no right. | 你无权这么做 |
[07:56] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[08:07] | What the hell is her problem? | 她是怎么回事 |
[08:08] | Kara’s father died in the culling on the Ark, | 卡拉的父亲死于方舟的缩减人口 |
[08:11] | and her husband, well, he didn’t make the cut for the bunker. | 她的丈夫 又被地堡排除在外 |
[08:15] | She’s done the math. | 她受够了计算了 |
[08:16] | She knows we’ll have to consider population reduction yet again. | 她知道我们又会开始思考要如何减少人口 |
[08:21] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[08:24] | If we need an engineer again, we will let you know. | 如果我们需要工程师 会再找你的 |
[08:48] | We should increase the guard presence on every floor. | 我们要增强每一层的守卫力度 |
[08:51] | I suggest assigning them to their own clans. | 我建议把工作分配到对应的部落 |
[08:53] | I’ll segregate meal times and convene the delegates. | 我会把吃饭时间错开 并且召集代表们 |
[08:56] | Let’s just get back to the fact | 我们还是回到 |
[08:57] | that there are too many people in this bunker. | 地堡中人太多了这个事实上吧 |
[08:59] | – Let’s not. – I agree. | -不 -我同意 |
[09:02] | It’s not a decision for today, | 这不是今天要做的决定 |
[09:04] | but, as much as I hate to say it, | 但虽然我不想承认 |
[09:06] | Jaha’s right. | 亚哈是对的 |
[09:07] | He’s not in charge here. | 但这里不是他说了算 |
[09:09] | Neither are you or the delegates. It’s I am, | 也不是你 或是代表们 是我 |
[09:12] | and I didn’t save us all so we could just kill ourselves. | 我救我们大家可不是为了自相残杀 |
[09:15] | Octavia, this isn’t a game. | 奥克塔维亚 这不是游戏 |
[09:16] | Osleya has decided. | 奥斯雷娅已经决定了 |
[09:17] | No offense, but your champion | 无意冒犯 但你作为勇士 |
[09:19] | hasn’t been very interested in leading. | 一直对统领不是很感兴趣 |
[09:20] | She’s interested now. | 她现在感兴趣了 |
[09:22] | What happens if we go to half rations? | 如果配给砍半 会怎么样 |
[09:24] | Does that buy us more time? | 可以争取更多时间吗 |
[09:26] | Theoretically, yes, but we’re already at baseline. | 理论上是可行的 但我们已经在温饱线了 |
[09:28] | It won’t be long before we start seeing cases | 很快我们就会看到 |
[09:30] | Of adaptive thermogenesis, starvation response. | 适应性发热 饥饿反应等症状了 |
[09:35] | Will we survive or not? | 那我们能活下来吗 |
[09:37] | We’ll survive. We’ll just wish we didn’t. | 能活下来 只是宁愿不要 |
[09:40] | Some of us already do. | 我们有些人已经这样想了 |
[09:45] | Then we go to half rations. | 那么就配给砍半 |
[10:08] | Mind if I join you? | 我可以坐这里吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:15] | I don’t know what they’re planning, | 不知道他们有什么打算 |
[10:16] | If it’s gonna work. | 如果有用就好了 |
[10:21] | Today’s been difficult on us all. | 今天对我们都是艰难的一天 |
[10:27] | We don’t even know if it was Clarke. | 我们都不知道是不是克拉克 |
[10:29] | What matters is not what we know, | 重要的不是我们现在知道什么 |
[10:30] | but what we believe. | 而是我们相信什么 |
[10:32] | Your engineering mentor would disagree. | 你的工程导师可不这么想 |
[10:35] | And my political mentor wouldn’t, | 我的政治导师也不会 |
[10:38] | but whatever you’re fighting about, | 但无论你在和什么抗争 |
[10:40] | she’ll come around. | 她都会在 |
[10:42] | Lord knows you now have time. | 神知道你现在有时间了 |
[10:45] | Uncle Theo, | 塞叔叔 |
[10:47] | can I have seconds, please? | 我可以再吃一点吗 |
[10:49] | Here, Ethan. You can take mine. | 给 伊桑 你可以吃我这份 |
[10:52] | Um, no. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:56] | Look. Uncle Marcus needs to eat, too, hmm, | 马库斯叔叔也要吃东西 |
[10:59] | and you need to get used to half rations | 你要做的就是习惯半份的量 |
[11:01] | just like the rest of us, ok? | 跟大家一样 好吗 |
[11:03] | Good. Now come on. | 好 跟我来 |
[11:05] | I got a surprise for you in the room. | 我在房间里给你准备了惊喜 |
[11:13] | And I’m still glad you talked me out | 我还是很高兴你说服我 |
[11:16] | of fighting Octavia for this place. | 别推翻奥克塔维亚对这里的统治 |
[11:21] | Chancellor Jaha, sir, would you mind staying? | 亚哈总理 长官 能耽误你点时间吗 |
[11:24] | I have an idea for making the food last. | 我终于想出了个制造食物的办法 |
[11:26] | I just need a few minutes to explain. | 我只需要几分钟解释一下 |
[11:28] | In the morning, Kara. | 明早再说吧 卡拉 |
[11:29] | If it’s still a good idea, we can talk about it then. | 如果到时还是个好主意 我们就再讨论 |
[11:32] | Not knowing we can get out changes everything. | 不知道我们还能否出去让一切都变了 |
[11:34] | At least on the Ark, we had windows. | 至少方舟还有窗户 |
[11:37] | The Ark sucked, but we survived it, | 方舟的环境糟透了 但我们也活下来了 |
[11:41] | and if we got each other, we’ll survive this, too. | 只要我们互相照应 我们也能在这活下来 |
[11:43] | See you after my shift? | 我轮班结束后见 |
[11:44] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -好 -好的 |
[11:50] | I’m really happy for you, Jackson. | 我真的为你高兴 杰克逊 |
[11:55] | Let’s talk about you. | 我们谈谈你的情况吧 |
[11:57] | Marcus said you had another headache. | 马库斯说你又头痛了 |
[11:59] | I thought they were supposed to stop after the ice bath. | 我以为你做过冰浴后 症状就该消失了 |
[12:01] | They will, but in the meantime, | 会好的 但同时 |
[12:03] | I would really appreciate it | 如果你不和马库斯讨论我的情况 |
[12:04] | if you didn’t discuss my condition with Marcus. | 我会非常感激的 |
[12:07] | He cares about you, Abby. | 他很关心你 艾比 |
[12:08] | We both do, and I’m just– | 我们都很关心你 我只是… |
[12:16] | She’s having a seizure. | 她在抽搐 |
[12:17] | – Flip her on her side. – Yep. | -让她侧躺 -好 |
[12:25] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[12:27] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[12:29] | Everybody stay calm. | 所有人保持冷静 |
[12:31] | We’re safe here. They can’t get to us. | 我们在这很安全 他们进不来 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:37] | We’re taking back what’s ours. | 我们在夺回属于我们的东西 |
[12:43] | Marcus, can you hear me? | 马库斯 你能听见我说话吗 |
[12:53] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[12:55] | We’re gonna live, | 我们会活下来 |
[12:56] | and although it may be unfair, | 虽然听上去不太公平 |
[12:59] | they’re not. | 但他们不会 |
[13:04] | Why are we restrained? | 为什么我们被铐住了 |
[13:06] | Because I don’t kill my own people, even the ones | 因为我不杀自己人 |
[13:09] | responsible for the deaths of my father and husband. | 即使是该为我父亲和丈夫的死负责的人 |
[13:15] | Abby had nothing to do with that. | 艾比和那些事无关 |
[13:16] | Abby opened the door. | 是艾比开的门 |
[13:22] | I wonder, would you have done that | 我在想 如果他已经安全入内了 |
[13:23] | if he was already safe inside? | 你是否还会那么做 |
[13:29] | Oh, Kara, please. | 卡拉 别这样 |
[13:30] | This won’t bring your husband or your father back. | 这样做你丈夫和父亲也不会死而复生 |
[13:32] | No. It won’t, but it will stop the next culling of our people. | 是不会 但能防止我们的人又一次被缩减 |
[13:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在我先失陪了 |
[13:37] | I have the urge to shoot you in the head, | 因为我有在你脑袋上开一枪的冲动 |
[13:39] | and I don’t want to do that. | 但我不想那么做 |
[13:42] | What about our people who are on the wrong side of this door? | 那在这扇门另一边的我们的人呢 |
[13:46] | They’re not all here, are they? | 他们没有都在这 对吧 |
[13:48] | We waited as long as we could to strike. | 我们会等到能发动袭击的那一天 |
[13:50] | All we can do now is make sure the ones | 我们能做的只有确保那些 |
[13:52] | that we couldn’t save don’t die in vain. | 我们救不了的人不会白白牺牲 |
[13:54] | It’s not gonna happen quick. You know that, right? | 要等很长时间 你知道的吧 |
[13:58] | Starvation is slow, Kara. | 饿死是个很长的过程 卡拉 |
[14:00] | Those people out there, ours and theirs, | 在外面的那些人 无论是我们还是他们的 |
[14:03] | their bodies will metabolize nonessential proteins first– | 他们的身体会先代谢掉非必需蛋白质 |
[14:07] | Fatty acids, glycerol, then muscle. | 脂肪酸 甘油 再是肌肉 |
[14:11] | They’ll lose their hair. | 他们会开始掉头发 |
[14:12] | Their skin will flake and peel. | 他们的皮肤会脱落 |
[14:14] | They’ll bloat, | 他们会浮肿 |
[14:16] | and the first to die, | 先死的那些人 |
[14:18] | well, they’re gonna be the lucky ones. | 算是幸运的 |
[14:21] | They won’t have to fight the temptation to eat their friends. | 他们不必抵抗吃自己朋友的欲望 |
[14:25] | You’re third-generation farm station. | 你是农场站的第三代 |
[14:28] | You must have heard the rumors about the blight. | 你肯定听过那些疫病的传闻 |
[14:31] | It’s why we started floating our dead. | 我们因此才开始流放死者 |
[14:34] | Everything you just described would have | 你刚说的那些事都会在五年内 |
[14:36] | happened to us in 5 years. | 发生在我们身上 |
[14:40] | You should never have opened that door. | 你不该把那道门打开 |
[14:43] | These deaths are on you, too. | 这些人的命也算在你头上 |
[14:49] | “Well,” Said the tree, straightening herself up | “好吧” 树边说边尽量地 |
[14:51] | as much as she could, | 挺直了自己的身体 |
[14:53] | “An old stump is good for sitting and resting. | “老树桩很适合坐着休息 |
[14:57] | “Come, boy. Sit down. | “过来 孩子 坐下吧 |
[15:00] | Sit and rest,” and the boy did, | 坐下歇会儿” 那男孩照做了 |
[15:05] | and the tree was happy. | 树也很开心 |
[15:13] | He’s been asleep since the boy built the boat. | 他从男孩造船那段开始就睡着了 |
[15:17] | I like that story. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[15:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:23] | It was my son’s favorite. | 这曾是我儿子最喜欢的故事 |
[15:28] | I hate to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[15:30] | got time to fix my wheel? | 但你有时间帮我修车轮吗 |
[15:34] | Um, let me take a look. | 我看一眼 |
[15:49] | Skaikru, on your feet! | 天空人跪下 |
[15:51] | Hey, you! | 你过来 |
[15:55] | Under the bed with Niylah. Hurry. | 和奈拉一起躲到床底下 快点 |
[15:58] | Move! Right now! | 快走 快点 |
[16:05] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s this? | 出什么事了 |
[16:24] | Stand down now. | 立刻退下 |
[16:26] | We secured the hallway. | 我们守着走廊 |
[16:28] | Everyone’s alive. | 大家都还活着 |
[16:29] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:30] | They were talking about taking back the farm. | 他们说要把农场夺回来 |
[16:32] | Yes. Skaikru sealed the door and our fate. | 对 天空人把门和我们的命运都封死了 |
[16:36] | Still… | 即便如此… |
[16:39] | No. | 不 |
[16:40] | This is not like stealing blankets. | 这和偷毯子不一样 |
[16:42] | They’re scared, Indra, hungry. | 他们又饿又慌 因陀罗 |
[16:57] | Safe to say skaikru’s screwed. | 看来天空人死定了 |
[16:59] | Our other bunk rooms will be the first place they look. | 他们会先去我们其他的宿舍找人 |
[17:02] | Go room to room. | 一间一间找 |
[17:02] | Take everyone you can find | 找齐你能找到的所有人 |
[17:03] | and bring them to the rotunda. | 再把他们带到中央大厅去 |
[17:05] | We can protect them there. | 在那我们能保护他们 |
[17:07] | – Yeah. – Not you. | -好的 -除了你 |
[17:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:21] | Look. I need you to go with Nathan, all right, | 我需要你跟着内森走 好吗 |
[17:24] | – and I’ll see you as soon as I– – No. | -我会尽快去找你… -不 |
[17:28] | I want to stay with you. | 我想和你待在一起 |
[17:35] | Look, look. Come here. | 过来抱一下 |
[17:41] | You’ll be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[17:44] | You should go with them. You’ll be safer. | 你应该跟他们一起走 那样更安全 |
[17:46] | Safety’s overrated. I’m with you. | 安全没那么重要 我跟你一起走 |
[17:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:56] | Blueprints. | 图纸 |
[17:58] | I’m guessing you need me to open | 我猜你需要我打开 |
[18:00] | another unopenable door. | 另一道不可开启之门 |
[18:03] | If you can’t, we’re all dead. | 如果你做不到 我们就都死定了 |
[18:15] | No one else comes through this door. | 不准其他人走入这扇门 |
[18:17] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[18:21] | – Well… – It’s not good. | -那… -情况不妙 |
[18:23] | The rest of skaikru is safe for now, | 剩下的天空人暂时还安全 |
[18:25] | but the violence is spreading. | 但暴力在蔓延 |
[18:27] | Boudalan now controls level E and F. | 岩脊人控制了E层到F层 |
[18:29] | Ouskejon took medical. | 奥斯克人掌握着药品 |
[18:31] | The weak are holed up, barring their doors, | 弱势的部落都躲在房里死守着门 |
[18:33] | but it’s only a matter of time before the strong attack, | 但更大规模袭击的发生只是时间问题 |
[18:36] | looking for anything to help them survive. | 他们要找到一切能帮助自己活下来的东西 |
[18:38] | When hell breaks loose, it breaks loose fast. | 魔鬼一出笼 暴行遍地走 |
[18:40] | It isn’t hell. It’s who we are. | 这不是魔鬼 是我们的本性 |
[18:42] | You’re wrong, Gaia. We are wonkru. | 你错了 盖娅 我们是统一部落 |
[18:44] | Words spoken easily by those about to die in praimfaya, | 这话对本该死于荣耀之火的人来说当然轻巧 |
[18:48] | but without a true commander to unite us, | 但如果没有真正的司令让我们团结一心 |
[18:49] | we are warring clans. | 我们就是相互敌对的部落 |
[18:51] | That is how it has always been and will always be. | 这就是历史的自然规律 并且将延续下去 |
[18:53] | Enough. Hunger will make it worse. | 够了 饥饿会让情况更糟 |
[18:58] | If the people who took the farm do not make their demands soon– | 如果占领农场的人不早点提出自己的条件 |
[19:00] | There won’t be any demands. | 不会有任何条件 |
[19:02] | They have everything they need to survive | 他们有一切生存所需的东西 |
[19:05] | except for me. | 除了我 |
[19:07] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[19:08] | Because level C contains the farm– | 因为C层里有农场… |
[19:10] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[19:14] | Uh, just a scratch. | 只是擦伤 |
[19:16] | Because level C contains the farm and the water recycler, | 因为C层里有农场和水循环系统 |
[19:20] | Cadogan built it to be totally self-contained. | 卡多根将其建为能完全自给自足的构造 |
[19:23] | Even if the rest of the bunker fails, | 哪怕地堡的其他部分沦陷了 |
[19:25] | level C remains operative. | C层仍然能运转 |
[19:29] | Still waiting on the good news. | 还在等着听好消息呢 |
[19:33] | If I can reroute the electricity | 如果我能更改 |
[19:37] | from the generator on the level below, | 下面一层发动机的电路 |
[19:39] | I can use the metal walls as giant conductors. | 我就能用钢墙作为巨型导体 |
[19:42] | Enough of it should reach the door | 足够的电力应该能传送到门上 |
[19:43] | and short out the locking mechanisms. | 造成门锁机制的短路 |
[19:47] | – Opening it. – Yes. | -门就打开了 -对 |
[19:50] | I should’ve led with that. | 我应该直接这么说的 |
[19:51] | Is level D clear? | D层清空了吗 |
[19:52] | No man’s land, 5 different clans | 无主之地 五个部落 |
[19:55] | looking for someone to take their anger out on. | 都在找人来发泄自己的怒火 |
[19:57] | The second they see him, he’s dead. | 他们一看见他 就会把他杀了 |
[20:00] | Then let’s make sure they don’t see him. | 那就确保他们看不到他 |
[20:02] | Niylah, can you make him look like a grounder? | 奈拉 你能把他打扮成地表人吗 |
[20:04] | You know I can. | 你知道我可以 |
[20:10] | Octavia, it’s too dangerous. | 奥克塔维亚 这太危险了 |
[20:12] | Not as dangerous as doing nothing. | 至少没坐以待毙那么危险 |
[20:17] | We split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[20:19] | You draw as many people as you can from level D, | 你尽量把人从D层引出来 |
[20:21] | and I’ll get Jaha to that generator. | 我把亚哈送到发动机那 |
[20:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:25] | Something I should have done 46 days ago. | 46天前我就该做的事 |
[20:30] | On me, they’re not symbols. | 对我来说 这不是某种标志 |
[20:33] | They’re targets. | 它们会让我成为目标 |
[20:36] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[21:08] | – Which way? – Last room on the right. | -哪条路 -右边最后一个房间 |
[21:10] | This is where we split up. | 我们在这分头行动 |
[21:11] | Get to the vault door. | 你们去锁上的门那里 |
[21:12] | I’ll radio you once it’s done. | 我一结束就呼叫通知你们 |
[21:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:32] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[21:35] | Go back. | 回去 |
[21:45] | There’s too many. | 太多人了 |
[21:48] | I know this is hard, but if we don’t succeed, | 我知道这么做很难 但如果我们没成功 |
[21:51] | that boy dies anyway. | 那个男孩还是会死 |
[21:56] | No! No! Oh! | 不 不 |
[22:06] | You said it was just a scratch. | 你说只是擦伤 |
[22:10] | We would have taken you to a doctor. | 我们该带你去看医生 |
[22:12] | Both doctors are on the wrong side of that door. | 两位医生都在门的另一边 |
[22:15] | Now come on. I don’t have much time left. | 走吧 我没有多少时间了 |
[22:30] | Let’s solve this 5-minute problem. | 我们来解决这个五分钟问题 |
[22:35] | The hydrofarm should be directly above us. | 水培农场应该就在我们正上方 |
[22:38] | 5-minute problem. | 五分钟问题 |
[22:42] | Even if we find a way to take the farm back, | 即使我们找到办法夺回农场 |
[22:46] | there’s still too many people in this bunker. | 这个地堡里的人还是太多 |
[22:51] | There always have been. | 总会是这样的 |
[22:55] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[23:10] | I got you. I got– | 我在 我在… |
[23:13] | Let me just have a minute. | 我歇一会就行 |
[23:22] | What’s next? | 下一步怎么做 |
[23:34] | That’s too much. | 太多了 |
[23:36] | No more rationing. | 不再削减配给了 |
[23:37] | We’ll just share one, Eric. | 我们吃一份就好 艾瑞克 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:42] | Most of our people are ok with this. | 我们的人基本上都赞同 |
[23:45] | I can’t get anyone to fight back. | 我找不到愿意反抗的人 |
[23:46] | That’s because they’re scared. | 那是因为他们害怕 |
[23:47] | Jackson, don’t do anything stupid. | 杰克逊 别做傻事 |
[23:49] | Nate’s out there. I can’t just– | 纳特在外面 我不能… |
[23:50] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[23:54] | No. Wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[23:56] | I need my pills. They’re in my bag. | 我需要药 药在我包里 |
[24:01] | Next time. | 下一次吧 |
[24:04] | Imagine that, | 想象一下 |
[24:07] | wanting to save the person he loves. | 想救他爱的人 |
[24:11] | You took away my choice, Marcus. | 你当时让我别无选择 马库斯 |
[24:13] | I’m not gonna apologize for saving your life, Abby. | 我是不会因为救你的命而道歉的 艾比 |
[24:17] | I made the right call. | 我做的是正确的决定 |
[24:20] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[24:22] | I would’ve made the same decision, even if I didn’t love you. | 我即使不爱你 也会做相同的决定 |
[24:25] | Really? Then why were you willing to float me on the Ark? | 是吗 那你在方舟上为什么同意流放我 |
[24:42] | Hey, are you still with me? | 你还活着吗 |
[24:45] | All I need to do is connect the final wires. | 我只需要连接最后的线 |
[24:50] | Then do it. Let’s go. | 那就来做吧 快 |
[24:53] | No. | 不要 |
[24:57] | I know you’ve never | 我知道你从来没有 |
[25:00] | felt like you were a part of our people, | 认为自己是我们的一员 |
[25:05] | and I don’t fault you for that. | 这一点我不怪你 |
[25:08] | Living on the Ark must have been so hard for you, | 你在方舟上一定生存很艰难 |
[25:12] | so I’m truly sorry about that, Octavia. | 我深表遗憾 奥克塔维亚 |
[25:20] | Do we need to talk about this right now? | 我们非要现在说这个吗 |
[25:24] | Yes… | 是的 |
[25:28] | Because, like it or not, we are your people. | 因为无论你是否喜欢 我们就是你的同伴 |
[25:31] | When you won the conclave, you saved us, too. | 你赢得选举的时候 也救了我们 |
[25:37] | What the hell do you want from me, Jaha? | 你想要我做什么 亚哈 |
[25:39] | Connect the damn wires. | 连上那些该死的线 |
[25:41] | I said no. | 我说了 不要 |
[25:45] | Once we open that door, | 一旦我们打开那扇门 |
[25:46] | the grounders gathered on the outside will pour in | 外面集结的地表人就会蜂拥而入 |
[25:49] | and kill everyone on the inside, | 杀掉里面所有的人 |
[25:53] | guilty and innocent alike, even the children. | 无论是否有罪 连孩子也不会放过 |
[25:57] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[25:59] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[26:03] | Then we all die. | 那我们都会死 |
[26:05] | Go to the door. | 去门那里 |
[26:06] | Make the grounders stand down, | 让地表人退下 |
[26:11] | and when I have your word | 等我听到你说 |
[26:12] | that only the guilty will be punished, | 只有有罪之人会受到惩罚 |
[26:16] | I’ll send the surge. | 我就会连上这条线 |
[26:18] | They won’t listen to me. | 他们不听我的 |
[26:19] | Make them listen. | 那就让他们听 |
[26:20] | You don’t have to be a commander to command. | 你不需要成为司令才能发号施令 |
[26:23] | I am not a leader, Jaha. | 我不是领袖 亚哈 |
[26:26] | I’m a fighter, warrior. | 我是战士 |
[26:30] | And a warrior needs a war, an enemy. | 战士需要战争和敌人 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:35] | On the Ark, we made death the enemy. | 在方舟上 我们视死亡为敌人 |
[26:39] | That’s how we survived, | 我们就是这样活下来的 |
[26:41] | and anyone who did anything to push us | 任何加快我们走向死亡的人 |
[26:43] | closer to death was eliminated. | 都会被消灭 |
[26:46] | You hate me because I floated your mother, | 你恨我 因为我流放了你的母亲 |
[26:49] | but when she broke the law, | 但她触犯法律的时候 |
[26:50] | she pushed us closer to death, | 她推我们向死亡更近一步 |
[26:54] | so she made herself the enemy. | 所以她让自己变成了敌人 |
[27:12] | So now… | 所以现在… |
[27:14] | You know what it takes to lead. | 你知道领袖的代价了 |
[27:30] | All right. I’ll do it. | 好 我会做到的 |
[27:33] | Just try not to die before it’s done. | 在我搞定之前 你可别死啊 |
[28:25] | I couldn’t bear to lose you. | 我无法容忍失去你 |
[28:27] | I’d just gotten you back. | 我才刚让你回到我身边 |
[28:30] | The world was ending before our very eyes, | 就算世界末日就在眼前 |
[28:34] | and I thought I could weather any storm | 我想我可以挺过任何艰险磨难 |
[28:36] | as long as you were by my side… | 只要你在我身边 |
[28:41] | But you weren’t by my side, were you… | 但当时你不在 对吧 |
[28:46] | Because you decided that you didn’t | 因为你决定 |
[28:49] | deserve what we had, you didn’t– | 自己不值得被救赎 |
[28:51] | You didn’t deserve to survive. | 你不值得活下来 |
[28:54] | I didn’t. | 我不值得 |
[28:58] | How could you ever think | 你有没有想过 |
[28:59] | that I would be able to carry you outside | 你要我怎么亲手把你送出门外 |
[29:02] | and shut the door? | 然后关上大门 |
[29:08] | Abby, I’m sorry, but I’m not that strong. | 艾比 对不起 我没有那么坚不可摧 |
[29:11] | I would do the same thing a thousand times. | 就算重来一千次 我的决定也不会变 |
[29:16] | Did you ever regret | 你有没有后悔过 |
[29:20] | opening the door to save me? | 开门救我这件事 |
[29:29] | No. | 没有 |
[29:55] | Have a seat, Dr. Jackson. | 坐下 杰克逊医生 |
[29:57] | We have everything we need– | 我们这里有需要的一切 |
[29:59] | food, water, supplies, music. | 食物 水 补给 音乐 |
[30:04] | Would you play a little louder, please? | 你能弹再响一点吗 |
[30:28] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[30:30] | There. | 那里 |
[30:34] | Is it open? Is it done? | 门开了吗 可以了吗 |
[30:37] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:38] | There’s something I need to do. | 有些事我需要先做 |
[30:46] | I can open the door. | 我可以开门 |
[30:50] | Then do it, skairipa, so we can rid ourselves | 那就开啊 天戮者 这样我们就可以 |
[30:52] | of your honorless people once and for all. | 一劳永逸消灭你的这些背信弃义的同伴了 |
[30:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:57] | They are my people, | 他们是我的同伴 |
[30:59] | but so are you, all of you. | 但你们也是 你们都是 |
[31:03] | We will take back the farm for wonkru, | 我们会为统一部落拿回农场 |
[31:06] | and that includes the innocent people | 包括那扇门另一边的 |
[31:09] | on the other side of that door. | 无辜的人 |
[31:16] | No. She needs to do this herself. | 不 她要自己完成 |
[31:20] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[31:21] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[31:25] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[31:30] | For Jaha. | 为了亚哈 |
[31:36] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[31:37] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[31:40] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[31:50] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[31:52] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[31:55] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[32:10] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[32:12] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[32:16] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[32:38] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[32:41] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[32:46] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[33:23] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:27] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:47] | Let’s move! Let’s go! | 走 走 |
[33:49] | Cooper, what is it? What’s happening? | 库珀 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[33:53] | Cooper, don’t. No. Wait. Don’t! | 库珀 不要 不 等等 不 |
[34:03] | It won’t be that easy. | 没那么容易放过你 |
[34:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:10] | Over there! | 那里 |
[34:14] | Thelonious… | 塞隆尼斯 |
[34:18] | It’s not just blood. It’s bile. | 不只是血 还有胆汁 |
[34:21] | I think he perforated his liver. | 我想应该是他的肝脏穿孔了 |
[34:23] | I need something sharp. | 我需要尖锐的东西 |
[34:25] | I need to get in there now. | 我得马上手术 |
[34:28] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[34:31] | You can’t fix me this time. | 这回你救不了我了 |
[34:34] | Thelonious… | 塞隆尼斯 |
[34:37] | Thelonious, fight. | 塞隆尼斯 扛住啊 |
[34:39] | I think his fight is over. | 我想他的战斗结束了 |
[34:44] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[34:48] | Promise me | 答应我 |
[34:52] | that you’ll take care of Ethan. | 好好照顾伊桑 |
[34:56] | You have my word. | 我答应你 |
[34:58] | I’ll take care of the boy. | 我会照顾好那个孩子的 |
[35:01] | Just take me home, Marcus. | 送我回家 马库斯 |
[35:06] | Take me to my wife. | 送我去我妻子那里 |
[35:13] | Take me to Wells. | 去威尔斯那里 |
[35:22] | In peace, may you leave the shore. | 愿你在平静中离开此岸 |
[35:29] | In love, may you reach the next. | 在爱中到达彼岸 |
[35:31] | Safe passage on your travels… | 安宁地踏上旅程 |
[35:37] | Until our final journey to the ground. | 直至我们最终到达 |
[35:52] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[35:55] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[35:57] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[36:22] | Your people await justice. | 你的同伴们还在等待正义 |
[36:25] | Come. Let’s clean you up before– | 来 先洗把脸再… |
[36:29] | – No. – Gaia… | -不 -盖娅 |
[36:31] | If you dare say the spirits of the commanders object, | 如果你还敢说司令的灵魂之类的话 |
[36:35] | then I must remind you that those spirits have abandoned us. | 那我必须提醒你 那些灵魂背弃了我们 |
[36:38] | I don’t believe they have. | 我不信 |
[36:45] | My mother is correct. | 我妈妈说的没错 |
[36:47] | Our faith dictates that only | 我们的信仰告诉我们 |
[36:49] | a true commander can unite the clans, | 只有真正的司令可以统一部落 |
[36:52] | that without a natblida, we would be lost. | 没有夜之血脉 我们会输 |
[36:56] | Then you won the conclave. | 但你赢了选举 |
[37:00] | You delivered us from praimfaya. | 你带我们逃离荣耀之火 |
[37:03] | Today you delivered us from starvation. | 今天你又帮我们解除了饥荒 |
[37:06] | I now believe that you | 我现在相信 是你 |
[37:09] | will deliver us back to the ground. | 将带领我们重回地表 |
[37:14] | Come. You’ll need clean armor. | 来 你需要一件干净的盔甲 |
[37:16] | Leave it. Let them see her like this. | 省省吧 让他们见识这样的她 |
[37:31] | The blood of our enemies | 我们敌人的血 |
[37:35] | is her armor. | 就是她的盔甲 |
[37:45] | On your knees with the others. | 跟其他人一起跪下 |
[37:49] | Hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:50] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[37:56] | You can’t do this! | 你们不可以这么做 |
[37:57] | Nate. | 纳特 |
[38:03] | I tried to stop it. I tried, but nobody– | 我想阻止的 我想的 但是没人… |
[38:05] | It’s ok. I know. | 没事的 我知道 |
[38:06] | Look. You’re a healer, not a fighter. | 你是医生 不是战士 |
[38:10] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你 |
[38:23] | There are too many people in this bunker… | 地堡里人太多了 |
[38:28] | And if we don’t do something about this, | 如果我们不采取应对措施的话 |
[38:30] | none of us will survive to see the sun, | 没人能活到重见太阳 |
[38:33] | the sky, the ground, | 天空和地面的那天 |
[38:36] | and I won’t let that happen. | 我不想让这种事发生 |
[38:39] | Each of you have committed crimes against wonkru, | 你们都是统一部落的罪人 |
[38:44] | and the punishment for this… | 对你们的惩罚 |
[38:50] | is death. | 就是死 |
[38:54] | This is nonsense! | 这太荒唐了 |
[38:55] | Delphi doesn’t deserve to be down there for stealing blankets. | 戴尔菲人就偷了毯子 不该也在下面 |
[38:58] | Skaikru stole food. | 天空人可是偷了食物 |
[39:00] | There is no skaikru. | 没有天空人 |
[39:01] | There is only wonkru and the enemies of wonkru. | 只有统一部落和统一部落的敌人 |
[39:05] | Would you like to join them? | 你想加入他们吗 |
[39:09] | But this isn’t the Ark, and this isn’t the ground, either. | 而这里既非方舟 也不是地表 |
[39:12] | There is no blood must have blood. | 血债不必血偿 |
[39:18] | In Rome, the gladiators had the opportunity | 在古罗马 角斗士有机会 |
[39:23] | to fight for their freedom… | 为自己的自由而战 |
[39:30] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[39:36] | And so will you. | 你们也一样 |
[39:47] | Conclave rules. | 角斗规则 |
[39:51] | Win the fight, save your life. | 谁赢 谁活 |
[41:00] | Blodreina, what is our champion’s fate? | 血女王 赢家命运如何 |
[41:26] | Bring in the next combatants. | 带下一批角斗士 |