时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m sorry they left without you. | 很遗憾他们丢下了你一个人 |
[00:05] | Well, I’m not. | 我可不遗憾 |
[00:06] | Because if I was with them, | 要是我和他们一起走 |
[00:08] | I never would have met you. | 就没法遇见你了 |
[00:11] | Tell Raven to aim for the one spot of green, and you’ll find me. | 告诉雷文瞄准一块绿地 就能找到我了 |
[00:14] | Why exactly are we sitting here in the dark? | 我们究竟为什么还坐在黑暗里 |
[00:16] | First we find out who they are and then we ask them for help. | 得先弄清他们是谁 然后再向他们求助 |
[00:19] | – Raven? – Radio sounds. | -雷文 -无线电缄默 |
[00:20] | Their comms might be disabled. | 他们的通讯器可能坏了 |
[00:21] | Or the ship could be unmanned. | 或者船上没人 |
[00:23] | Doesn’t really matter, as long as they get us down to the ground. | 只要他们能带我们到地面 是什么并不重要 |
[00:25] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[00:26] | A second ship. | 第二艘 |
[00:27] | That must be a transport. | 肯定是运输船 |
[00:28] | It’s headed for the ground. | 朝地面去了 |
[00:33] | I used to think that life was about more than just surviving, | 我曾以为 生命不只是生存 |
[00:37] | but I’m not sure anymore. | 但我不再那么确信了 |
[00:38] | All clear! | 安全 |
[00:40] | Sweep the village and the woods. | 搜索村庄 然后搜树林 |
[00:42] | Let’s find out what we’re dealing with here. | 看看在这等着我们的是什么 |
[00:43] | Animals don’t feel guilty when they kill. | 动物杀戮后不会感到愧疚 |
[00:46] | They just do it; they kill, or they get killed. | 它们天性如此 弱肉强食 |
[00:51] | Wait. I think he might be a good guy. | 等等 我想他应该是个好人 |
[00:53] | There are no good guys. | 没有好人 |
[00:55] | It was us or them, | 不是你死 就是我活 |
[00:57] | kill or be killed. | 杀人或被杀 |
[00:58] | – What’s it mean? – Means we’re not alone. | -什么意思 -意思是这里不止是我们 |
[01:00] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[01:17] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[01:20] | This way! | 这边 |
[01:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:34] | Clarke, this isn’t right. | 克拉克 这样做不对 |
[01:37] | Madi, I know that this is our home, | 麦迪 我知道这是我们的家 |
[01:40] | your home. | 你的家 |
[01:44] | And they want to take it from us. | 他们想从我们手上抢走 |
[01:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:49] | But he doesn’t have to suffer. | 但不必让他那么痛苦 |
[01:51] | We can kill him now, right? | 我们可以给他个痛快 对吗 |
[01:57] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[02:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:06] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[02:09] | Hold. | 等下 |
[02:12] | I said hold. | 我说了等一下 |
[02:13] | This is not your damn army. I’m not just gonna let a man– | 这不是你的军队 我不会眼睁睁让人… |
[02:17] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[02:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:26] | That ridge line, one o’clock. | 一点钟方向的山脊线 |
[02:29] | – Yeah. – Light it up. | -看到了 -给它点个灯 |
[02:31] | My pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[02:58] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[03:01] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[03:04] | Madi, are you ok? | 麦迪 你没事吧 |
[03:06] | Get up. Run! Run. | 起来 跑 跑 |
[03:11] | They’re on the move. | 他们跑了 |
[03:15] | Get me someone to interrogate. | 给我抓个人回来拷问 |
[03:17] | That means alive, Mccreary. You copy? | 就是说抓活的 麦克科瑞 懂吗 |
[03:23] | I copy. | 我懂 |
[03:26] | On me. | 跟我来 |
[03:32] | Go to the ship. | 去飞船上 |
[03:34] | Get me a stretcher and a med kit, now. | 去拿担架和医疗包 快 |
[03:38] | A med kit? | 医疗包 |
[03:39] | I didn’t know they taught thoracic surgery in seal training. | 没想到海豹突击队训练还会教做胸外科手术 |
[03:43] | Maybe if you didn’t make Paxton “Graveyard” Mccreary | 如果你没让”坟场”帕克斯顿·麦克科瑞 |
[03:46] | your right hand, we’d still have a doctor– | 做你的助手 或许还有医生 |
[03:52] | Mccreary’s still useful, and so are you, for now. | 麦克科瑞还有用 你也是 暂时而已 |
[03:57] | Go to war with the army you have, not the army you want. | 用现有的军队战斗 而不是理想的军队 |
[04:01] | Why does it have to be war at all? | 为什么非得战斗呢 |
[04:04] | Spoken like a man who gave up jets for spaceships. | 真像是为了飞船放弃飞机的人说的话 |
[04:07] | What can I say? I choose speed over death every time. | 该说什么呢 每次我都选速度不选死亡 |
[04:10] | How about life over death, Lieutenant? | 那如果是生和死呢 上尉 |
[04:14] | Do you choose that, too? | 你也会选它吗 |
[04:17] | Without this valley, we die. | 丢了这个山谷 我们必死无疑 |
[04:19] | I’d say that’s worth fighting over, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得这值得一战 你不觉得吗 |
[04:25] | Glad we got that cleared up. | 很庆幸我们达成了共识 |
[05:12] | Boys and girls, meet Eligius IV. | 各位 见见埃利吉乌斯四号 |
[05:18] | “Powering a better tomorrow.” | “为更好的明天供能” |
[05:21] | Must be a mining ship. | 肯定是采矿飞船 |
[05:22] | Mining in space? | 太空采矿 |
[05:24] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过传言 |
[05:25] | Missions sent to mine asteroids or search for habitable planets, | 飞往矿物小行星或搜寻宜居星球的任务 |
[05:29] | but that was a hundred years ago. | 那都是一百年前的事了 |
[05:31] | They got back somehow. | 他们设法回了家 |
[05:33] | Means they must have fuel. | 这意味着他们肯定有燃料 |
[05:35] | Well, now there’s a ship with a story to tell. | 现在这是艘有故事的飞船了 |
[05:42] | It looks like one of the engines was destroyed. | 好像有个引擎坏了 |
[05:45] | At least the hap is still rotating. | 至少外壳还在转动 |
[05:47] | That rotation means they’ll have gravity. | 旋转代表他们会有重力 |
[05:49] | Sorry, lovebirds. No zero-g space sex. | 很遗憾 小情侣 不能无重力太空欢爱了 |
[05:54] | There. There’s the docking bay. | 那里 那就是停泊区 |
[05:56] | I hate to ask this now. What if they’re still inside? | 我也不想现在问 但如果他们还在里面呢 |
[05:59] | We’ve been through this; | 我们讨论过了 |
[06:00] | if they were still inside and saw | 如果他们还在里面 |
[06:01] | a foreign ship trying to board them, | 看到有艘外来飞船想上船 |
[06:02] | they would shoot us out of the sky. | 肯定会朝我们开火的 |
[06:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:05] | Commencing operation uninvited guests. | 实施不速之客行动 |
[06:08] | Firing thrusters in 3, 2, 1. | 启动推进器 三 二 一 |
[06:17] | Emori, soon as I line us up with the hap, it’s all yours. | 艾默莉 等我跟外壳对齐了 就看你了 |
[06:21] | On my mark. | 听我口令 |
[06:24] | Ok, we’re in alignment. | 好 对齐了 |
[06:26] | The nav is yours. | 导航系统交给你了 |
[06:27] | It’s just like the simulator. | 跟模拟器一样 |
[06:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:31] | Grounders don’t say, “Copy that.” | 地表人不会说”收到” |
[06:33] | This one does. Initiating docking sequence. | 我就会说 启动停泊序列 |
[06:40] | We are so screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[06:41] | Shut up, John. | 闭嘴 约翰 |
[06:44] | Why are we losing alignment? | 为什么我们不对齐了 |
[06:45] | I lost stabilization. | 稳定装置失效了 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:49] | We’re coming in too fast! | 靠近得太快了 |
[06:51] | Ok, I got it! I got it! Switching back to manual. | 我可以的 我可以的 切换成手动操纵 |
[07:02] | Ok. Hold on. Hold on! | 稳住 稳住 |
[07:11] | Brace for impact. We’re coming in hot! | 迎接撞击 我们要仓促进入 |
[07:22] | That was fun. We should do that again sometime. | 真好玩 找个时间可以再来一次 |
[07:31] | Ok. Let’s go find that fuel. | 好了 去找燃料吧 |
[07:37] | On me. | 跟我来 |
[07:39] | Suits off in the cargo hold. | 去货舱脱掉宇航服 |
[07:48] | Come on. We got to move fast. | 走吧 我们得动作快点 |
[07:53] | We don’t know what we’re walking into. | 我们对这里一无所知 |
[07:59] | That’s just annoying. | 听着真烦 |
[08:02] | If someone was here, they’d shut it off, right? | 如果有人在 肯定会来把它关掉的吧 |
[08:06] | Hey, not you. | 你别去 |
[08:08] | You should stay in the pod and run a full diagnostic check. | 你该待在逃生舱做个完整的故障检查 |
[08:10] | That was a big impact. We don’t know if we took on any damage. | 刚才的撞击很猛 损失情况尚不清楚 |
[08:13] | I can, uh, stay back and help. | 我留下来帮忙吧 |
[08:16] | How, making stupid little jokes? | 怎么办 说些愚蠢的玩笑吗 |
[08:18] | Don’t take it out on me | 别因为自己首次驾驶搞砸了 |
[08:19] | because you screwed the pooch in your big debut, ok? | 就拿我出气 |
[08:24] | Harper can help Emori. | 让哈珀帮艾默莉吧 |
[08:26] | Everyone else move, now. | 其他人赶紧走 |
[08:52] | This place is like a maze. | 这地方就像迷宫 |
[08:59] | “No inmates past this point.” | “犯人不得通过此地” |
[09:02] | Inmates? | 犯人 |
[09:03] | Prison labor. | 劳改所 |
[09:06] | The mining missions were dangerous. | 采矿任务非常危险 |
[09:08] | They sent people they thought were disposable. | 他们把可以抛弃的人派来这里 |
[09:11] | Sounds familiar. | 听着很耳熟 |
[09:13] | Relax. Our ancestors were prisoners a hundred years ago. | 冷静点 我们的祖先一百年前是囚犯 |
[09:16] | Their descendants on that transport ship are survivors, | 运输船上的后代是幸存者 |
[09:19] | just like us. | 跟我们一样 |
[09:21] | The bridge is this way. Come on. | 舰桥在这边 走 |
[09:29] | Looks like someone forgot their key. | 看来有人忘带钥匙了 |
[09:32] | Jackpot. | 中头奖了 |
[09:35] | Something bad happened here. | 这里发生过可怕的事 |
[09:38] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[09:38] | Help you access the ship’s manifest and schematics so we can | 在帮你找飞船的货物清单和电路图 |
[09:40] | find out where they keep their hydrazine? | 以便找到联氨的储藏位置 |
[09:42] | Yes, but first let’s kill this alarm. | 好 先把这警报关掉 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Fuel systems. | 燃料系统 |
[09:52] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[09:54] | Oh, captain’s chair. | 船长椅 |
[09:57] | The ship doesn’t run on hydrazine. | 这艘船靠的不是联氨 |
[09:59] | They could never store enough for a long-duration mission. | 他们绝不能储存足够长时间任务使用的联氨 |
[10:01] | Well, what, then? | 那会是什么 |
[10:03] | It looks like… hythylodium. | 好像是氢代甲基锂 |
[10:06] | Must be what they were mining for, incredibly efficient energy– | 他们肯定就是在开采这个 非常高效的能源 |
[10:09] | Spare me the science lesson. | 别给我科普了 |
[10:10] | Can we use it to land the pod or not? | 能不能用来让逃生舱着陆 |
[10:12] | Sure, if you want to explode every cell in your body. | 当然能 只要你想炸毁自己的细胞 |
[10:14] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[10:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:16] | Just because this ship doesn’t run on hydrazine | 这艘船不靠联氨 |
[10:18] | doesn’t mean they don’t have any on board. | 并不是说船上就没有联氨 |
[10:21] | The dropship. | 运输船 |
[10:22] | Short-range transport. | 短距离运输 |
[10:24] | They’d have to have a supply for refueling. | 肯定有补充燃料的储备 |
[10:32] | And the crowd goes wild. | 储备了好多 |
[10:34] | So we have a way down? | 我们有办法落地了 |
[10:38] | We have a way down. | 我们有办法落地了 |
[10:41] | That’s not all we have. | 不仅如此 |
[10:47] | Lasercom. | 激光通信 |
[10:48] | I mean it, Mccreary. | 我是认真的 麦克科瑞 |
[10:49] | I’m not losing any more men today. | 今天不能再有人丧命了 |
[10:51] | Our radios were blocked by residual radiation on the earth, | 我们的无线电被地球上的残余辐射阻断了 |
[10:54] | but lasercom was designed | 但激光通信 |
[10:55] | to cut through worse atmospheric conditions than that. | 可以穿过别那更糟糕的大气环境 |
[10:59] | Well, can we talk to them? | 能联系上他们吗 |
[11:01] | Wait. We don’t know who we’re dealing with. | 等等 我们不知道他们的身份 |
[11:03] | Movement to the northwest. | 西北边有动静 |
[11:04] | Mccreary, do you see it? | 麦克科瑞 看到了吗 |
[11:05] | I’ve got something better than movement. I’ve got tracks. | 我发现了更厉害的东西 足迹 |
[11:10] | They’re hunting our people. | 他们在猎杀我们的人 |
[11:12] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不清楚 |
[11:13] | We know there was no one else left on the ground. | 我们清楚地球上没有其他人了 |
[11:16] | Whatever this is, Octavia can handle it. | 不管怎样 奥克塔维亚都能应付的 |
[11:19] | Move over. | 让开 |
[11:21] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[11:22] | Finding out who we’re dealing with. | 搞清他们是谁 |
[11:24] | We can make it to the north cave. Come on. | 我们要赶到北边的山洞 快 |
[11:31] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[11:35] | We have to hide you. Come on. | 你得藏起来 快 |
[11:37] | All units, be advised. | 全体注意 |
[11:38] | Subject is armed and dangerous. | 目标有武器 很危险 |
[11:40] | We are in her backyard. She knows the terrain. | 我们在她的后院 她对这片地区很熟悉 |
[11:43] | Keep your eyes open. | 都给我注意点 |
[11:45] | Right here. You need to get in here. | 这里 你得进去 |
[11:47] | Not without you. | 你得跟我一起 |
[11:48] | There’s no time to argue about this, Madi. | 没时间争论了 麦迪 |
[11:50] | Get in, now. I’m gonna lead them away. | 快进去 我去把他们引开 |
[11:55] | Now I need you to stay out of sight, no matter what. | 你得好好躲起来 不管发生什么 |
[11:58] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[12:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:08] | There! Something’s moving! | 在那 有动静 |
[12:10] | This way! | 这边 |
[12:15] | I see her! Moving in! | 看到她了 前进 |
[12:17] | We’ll go south and cut her off. | 我们去北边 拦截她 |
[12:26] | There she is! On the ridge! | 她在那 在山脊上 |
[12:31] | We’re closing in! | 我们包围住她了 |
[12:33] | Mccreary, we heard gunfire. Report. | 麦克科瑞 听到枪声 汇报情况 |
[12:36] | I said report, Mccreary. | 汇报情况 麦克科瑞 |
[12:38] | Relax, Colonel. | 淡定 上校 |
[12:40] | I told you we’d get her, and we did. | 我说了会抓到她的 我们抓到了 |
[12:42] | She’s a feisty one. Pretty, too. | 她很暴躁 也很漂亮 |
[12:45] | Good work. Bring her to me. | 干得漂亮 把她带过来 |
[12:47] | We got a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要聊聊 |
[12:48] | We got to get down there, now. | 我们得赶紧回到地球 |
[12:57] | We got one. | 我们抓到一个 |
[13:06] | Let me see her face. | 让我看看她的脸 |
[13:13] | You only caught one? | 只抓到一个 |
[13:15] | We only saw one. | 只看到了一个 |
[13:17] | I highly doubt she was alone. | 我非常怀疑不止她一个 |
[13:21] | How many others in the woods? | 树林里有多少人 |
[13:35] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[13:43] | Not yet. | 等一下 |
[13:45] | First we pray. | 先祷告 |
[13:50] | Secure the perimeter. | 周围戒严 |
[13:53] | Her people will come for her. | 她的人会来找她的 |
[13:54] | Good. | 好 |
[13:56] | – Be ready. – Let’s move. | -准备好 -走 |
[13:58] | Look, she’s our only link to what happened here. | 我们只有靠她弄清这里发生过什么 |
[14:01] | I’m thinking using Mccreary for this is a bad idea. | 我觉得这事交给麦克科瑞并不明智 |
[14:03] | She killed four of our people. | 她杀了我们四个人 |
[14:05] | Yes, but after we landed in their valley, | 没错 但我们落地后 |
[14:08] | and we took their village. | 占领了她们的村子 |
[14:10] | Colonel, a proximity alarm was triggered | 上校 母船的主要停泊点附近的 |
[14:11] | near the primary docking point on the mother ship. | 一处近距离警报被触发了 |
[14:13] | Probably nothing, but I thought I should– | 可能没什么 但我觉得应该… |
[14:15] | Did you activate Kodiak? | 你激活科迪亚克了吗 |
[14:17] | Not yet, no. I– | 还没有 我… |
[14:17] | We have security protocols. | 我们有安全预案 |
[14:19] | Follow them. | 照那些来 |
[14:22] | Good cop, you’re with me. | 好警察 你跟我来 |
[14:53] | Hey, hey, stop! | 住手 |
[14:54] | We need her. | 我们需要她 |
[14:59] | Enough! | 够了 |
[15:01] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[15:02] | He is not one of us. | 他不是我们的同伴 |
[15:04] | We lose four men, and he doesn’t even care. | 我们损失了四个人 他完全不在乎 |
[15:08] | He is one of us. | 他是我们的同伴 |
[15:09] | None of us is here without Shaw. | 没有肖 我们都到不了这里 |
[15:12] | None of us is here without me, either. | 没有我 我们也到不了这里 |
[15:16] | You remember that. | 你记得这一点 |
[15:20] | We all have a role to play, | 我们都要各司其职 |
[15:22] | and we’re all upset about the loss of our men. | 我们都为失去的同伴感到恼怒 |
[15:25] | Take a team and sweep the woods for her friends. | 带支小队去树林里搜索她的同伴 |
[15:36] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[15:46] | You see this? | 你看到了吧 |
[15:55] | Blood alteration like they had on Eligius III. | 类似他们在埃利吉乌斯三号上的血液改造 |
[15:58] | Two suns, no sunscreen needed. | 就算有两个太阳也不需要防晒霜 |
[16:01] | Must be how they survived down here. | 所以她们能在这活下来 |
[16:06] | Bring me a med kit. Over. | 给我拿个药箱来 完毕 |
[16:09] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[16:19] | Harris, I’m en route. | 哈里森 我在路上了 |
[16:21] | How’s the search of sector six? | 六区搜索结果如何 |
[16:24] | Finishing up now. | 马上结束 |
[16:25] | – Find anything? – We got off on the wrong foot, you and I. | -有发现吗 -我们两个一开始就错了 |
[16:29] | We had no idea that there was anyone alive down here. | 我们完全没料到这里居然有活人 |
[16:33] | How could we have? | 我们怎么能想到呢 |
[16:36] | We were just trying to get back home. | 我们只是想回家 |
[16:39] | Imagine our surprise when | 你知道当我们发现 |
[16:40] | we found that there was no home to get back to, | 没有家可回的时候 我们有多惊讶吗 |
[16:44] | and then your people started killing mine. | 然后你的同伴开始屠杀我的同伴 |
[16:47] | Surely you can understand why I’m upset. | 当然你也能理解为什么我很恼怒 |
[16:54] | Just like you were upset when we took your village. | 就和我们占领了你的村子后 你很恼怒一样 |
[16:58] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[16:59] | When a fascist government tried to take my home, | 当法西斯政府夺走我的家时 |
[17:03] | I wanted blood, too, and I got it. | 我也想杀人 而我确实杀了 |
[17:07] | We’re at the lake now, heading due north. | 我们到湖边了 正朝北走 |
[17:09] | Nobody else has to die today. | 今天不该再有人死了 |
[17:12] | You tell me what I need to know, | 你告诉我 我要知道的东西 |
[17:14] | and we can come up with an arrangement that works for all of us. | 我们可以想出一个适合我们所有人的安排 |
[17:17] | Sound like a plan? | 可以吗 |
[17:20] | Maybe she doesn’t speak English. | 可能她不会讲英语吧 |
[17:27] | What you got? | 有什么发现 |
[17:29] | She speaks English. | 她说英语 |
[17:32] | She just wants us to think she doesn’t | 她只是希望我们以为她不会 |
[17:33] | so we’ll speak freely and | 好等我们随意交谈 |
[17:34] | reveal something she can use against us. | 给她一些可以用于反抗我们的信息 |
[17:38] | Every time patrol checks in… | 巡逻队一说话… |
[17:42] | She looks at this. | 她就看这个 |
[17:45] | She’s tracking our movements; | 她在计算我们的行动 |
[17:47] | That’s all she cares about. | 那是她唯一在意的事情 |
[17:48] | You don’t want to talk, that’s fine. Don’t talk. | 你不想说话 好 那就不说 |
[17:53] | But we’ll see how you feel | 但我们等着看吧 |
[17:54] | when we find whoever it is you’re protecting. | 等我们找到你在保护的人 你是什么反应 |
[17:59] | Change of plans, ladies and gentlemen. | 计划有变 女士们先生们 |
[18:02] | No more prisoners. | 不再俘虏 |
[18:05] | Shoot to kill. | 只管开枪杀 |
[18:15] | Go slow, Murphy. This stuff’s combustible. | 慢点 墨菲 这东西易燃 |
[18:17] | No kidding. Just tell me we’re going the right way. | 别开玩笑了 我没走错路吧 |
[18:20] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[18:22] | Yes. We’re almost back to the docking bay. | 好 我们差不多回到停泊区了 |
[18:24] | You’re afraid of an empty ship. | 你怕一艘空船 |
[18:26] | You should be more worried about | 你更该担心的是 |
[18:27] | what’s waiting for us on the ground. | 在地面等着我们的是什么 |
[18:30] | I worry about more than one thing at a time. | 我同时可以担心很多事的 |
[18:32] | It’s called multi-tasking. | 这叫多线程处理 |
[18:34] | Well, the old Murphy’s back. | 墨菲还是老样子啊 |
[18:36] | I, for one, miss your stupid little jokes. | 至少我 还是挺想念你的冷笑话的 |
[18:39] | – Thank you, Echo. – Please, don’t encourage him. | -谢谢 艾寇 -拜托别鼓励他了 |
[18:41] | He just misses his algae farm. | 他想念他的藻场了 |
[18:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[18:44] | It’s pretty clear you’d rather we stay on the ring. | 很显然你更倾向于我们待在方舟上 |
[18:47] | You mean where we were safe, well-fed, | 你是指那个安全 有饭吃 |
[18:50] | plenty of water, friends, people we love? | 有水喝 有朋友有爱人的地方吗 |
[18:52] | Why would anyone want not to stay there? | 为什么会有人不想待在那里 |
[18:53] | Come on, man, we were stuck in a metal tube for 2,201 days. | 拜托 我们被困在那金属管里2201天了 |
[18:58] | – But who’s counting? – That’s right. | -谁会数呢 -没错 |
[18:59] | And while the rest of us were working every one of those days | 在我们其他人每天都在 |
[19:01] | to make life better, to learn things, | 努力生活 学新东西时 |
[19:04] | you sat on your ass and did nothing, | 你就坐着不动 |
[19:06] | pushing Emori away because she deigned to find a skill | 把艾默莉推开 因为她屈尊学习技能 |
[19:08] | that made her more useful than you. | 让自己变得比你有用得多 |
[19:09] | Tell me how you really feel, Monty. | 告诉我你的真实感受 蒙蒂 |
[19:12] | I thought I just did. | 我想我刚刚已经说了 |
[19:13] | You’re just mad because I’m excited to go back down to the ground | 你很生气 因为我很期待要回地面了 |
[19:15] | – instead of hiding from the real world. – Guys. | -而不是躲在真实世界外 -大家 |
[19:17] | – You don’t like being called useless, do you, Murphy? – Guys. | -你不喜欢被说废物吧 墨菲 -喂 |
[19:20] | I don’t know. Do you like being called a coward? | 我不知道 你喜欢被称为懦夫吗 |
[19:23] | – Useless. – Coward. | -废物 -懦夫 |
[19:24] | Guys…you need to see this. | 你们 你们得过来看 |
[19:35] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[19:37] | Cryosleep. | 冷冻休眠 |
[19:42] | Cryo. | 冷冻 |
[19:44] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[19:45] | Means the prisoners are still here. | 意思是犯人们还在这里 |
[19:55] | They’re all full. There’s hundreds of them. | 是满的 有好几百人 |
[19:59] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[20:03] | Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[20:05] | We already got the fuel, man. | 我们已经拿了燃料了 兄弟 |
[20:06] | Let’s just load it up and get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快装载离开这里 |
[20:09] | Murphy’s right. | 墨菲说得对 |
[20:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走了 |
[20:44] | All systems check out. | 所有系统检查完毕 |
[20:48] | No thanks to me. | 不是因为我 |
[20:52] | It was your first time at the controls. | 你是第一次操控 |
[20:55] | Stop beating yourself up over it. | 别对自己要求太高 |
[20:59] | I kicked John out | 我把约翰甩了 |
[21:01] | because he never did anything to help us get home, | 因为他不做任何有助于我们回去的事 |
[21:05] | but when it really mattered, | 但真到了紧要关头 |
[21:07] | I’m the one who almost got us all killed. | 我才是那个差点害死大家的人 |
[21:12] | Maybe he deserves a second chance, too. | 或许他也值得第二次机会 |
[21:15] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[21:16] | Harper, I need the siphon. | 哈珀 给我虹吸管 |
[21:21] | Monty, can you handle the fueling? | 蒙蒂 你能处理燃料吗 |
[21:22] | I need to go warn Bellamy and Raven. | 我要去警告贝拉米和雷文 |
[21:24] | Warn them about what? | 警告他们什么 |
[21:26] | I’ll explain. Go. | 我来解释 你快去 |
[21:32] | You were talking about me, weren’t you? | 你们在说我 对吧 |
[21:34] | Don’t flatter yourself, John. | 别给自己脸上贴金 约翰 |
[21:37] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[21:41] | Murder, murder, murder, | 杀人 杀人 杀人 |
[21:46] | arson resulting in murder, | 纵火导致杀人 |
[21:48] | armed robbery resulting in murder. | 持械抢劫导致杀人 |
[21:51] | 300 inmates, 25 guards, and 12 crew. | 三百名囚犯 25个守卫和12个船员 |
[21:55] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[21:57] | Great-great-grandpappy Blake was an astronaut | 曾曾曾布莱克爷爷是个 |
[21:59] | with how many phD.s? | 有多少博士学位的宇航员 |
[22:01] | 4? | 四个吗 |
[22:02] | And how many do you have? | 你有几个 |
[22:05] | Oh, wait. Shut up. I got it. | 等等 禁声 我找到了 |
[22:07] | The captain’s log. | 船长日志 |
[22:09] | The last entry was over a hundred years ago. | 上次登录已经是一百多年前了 |
[22:11] | Play that one. | 播放那个 |
[22:12] | Aye, aye, captain. | 好 好 船长 |
[22:16] | I have to make this fast. | 我得长话短说 |
[22:17] | The ship has been compromised. | 飞船被劫持了 |
[22:18] | The prisoners found out about order eleven. | 犯人们发现了11号命令 |
[22:20] | They used an explosion in the starboard engine bay as a distract- | 他们炸了右舷引擎舱来干扰… |
[22:25] | Most of the crew is already dead. | 大部分船员已经死亡 |
[22:26] | They’re about to take the bridge. Listen to me! | 他们就要拿下舰桥了 听我说 |
[22:29] | With the engine damage, it’ll be decades, maybe longer, | 引擎坏了 可能需要几十年 或者更久 |
[22:32] | before they make it back home. | 让他们有办法回家 |
[22:33] | I tried disabling cryo, but couldn’t. | 我试着禁用冷冻 但不行 |
[22:35] | That’s quite enough, captain. | 差不多了 船长 |
[22:37] | If Eligius makes it back to earth, | 如果埃利吉乌斯重返地球 |
[22:38] | blow it out of the sky! | 把它炸飞 |
[22:39] | Diyoza can’t be allowed to weaponize the cargo! | 不能让迪约扎武器化整个飞船 |
[22:41] | Do you hear me?! I said blow it– | 你们听到了吗 我说炸… |
[22:45] | The bridge is yours, lieutenant. | 舰桥是你的了 上尉 |
[22:47] | You said you wouldn’t kill the crew. | 你说你们不会杀船员 |
[22:48] | I said I wouldn’t. | 我说我不会 |
[22:51] | You did the right thing. I won’t forget it. | 你做的是正确的事 我不会忘记 |
[22:54] | Now do your job | 现在做你的工作 |
[22:55] | and get us the hell out of here, lieutenant. | 带我们离开这里 上尉 |
[23:16] | Cryo? | 冷冻 |
[23:18] | He said he was trying to deactivate the cryo– | 他说他想禁用冷冻… |
[23:20] | Bellamy, look out! | 贝拉米 小心 |
[23:42] | Hey! Let her go! | 放开她 |
[24:27] | One down… | 死了一个 |
[24:29] | 299 to go. | 还有299个 |
[24:41] | Not too long ago, I’d have thought this was magic. | 不久之前 我还以为这是魔法 |
[24:44] | “Any sufficiently advanced technology | “任何足够先进的技术 |
[24:45] | is indistinguishable from magic.” | 都跟魔法一样” |
[24:49] | Arthur c. Clarke. | 亚瑟·C·克拉克说的 |
[24:50] | How long can they live like this? | 他们这样能活多久 |
[24:52] | Technically? Forever. | 技术上来说 永远 |
[24:55] | Or we can kill them all right now. | 或者我们可以现在杀光他们 |
[24:59] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:01] | One of them woke up. | 他们有个人醒了 |
[25:03] | Question is how? | 问题是怎么醒的 |
[25:05] | No, the question is what the hell are we waiting for? | 不 问题是我们还在等什么 |
[25:07] | I’m serious, ok. We’re all gassed up. | 我是认真的 我们燃料都准备好了 |
[25:09] | Let’s pull the plug on this sleeping army and go home. | 我们把这支沉睡军队的电拔了 然后回家吧 |
[25:11] | That’s not an option; kill theirs, they kill ours. | 这样不行 杀了他们 他们就会杀我们 |
[25:14] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[25:16] | The pods are all jacked into the mainframe. | 冷冻舱都连接在主机上 |
[25:19] | I’m guessing they activated this one remotely from the ground, | 我猜他们在地面远程激活了这个人 |
[25:22] | probably in response to us tripping their alarm. | 可能是对我们触发他们警报的反馈 |
[25:25] | When he doesn’t check in, they’ll wake more of them. | 他要是不回复 他们会弄醒更多的人 |
[25:28] | I’d say that’s a good bet. | 很有可能 |
[25:29] | Ergo, my “Get the hell out of here” plan. | 我建议”赶快离开这里” |
[25:32] | Bellamy, you know what happens when these guys get to the ground. | 贝拉米 你知道这些人去了地面会发生什么 |
[25:36] | Murphy’s not wrong. | 墨菲没错 |
[25:38] | This is an army. | 这是一支军队 |
[25:43] | I know how you feel, | 我明白你的感受 |
[25:45] | but it took three of us to take out one of them. | 但我们三个人才能干掉一个 |
[25:49] | Giving them reinforcements when we can stop it | 我们能阻止的情况下 还给他们后援 |
[25:51] | is a strategic mistake. | 这是战略失误 |
[25:57] | We’ve been off the ring for less than a day, | 我们才离开方舟不到一天 |
[25:58] | and we’re already talking about murdering hundreds of people. | 就已经在讨论杀几百个人了 |
[26:01] | This is not murder. It’s survival. | 这不是杀人 是生存 |
[26:04] | They die now or we die later. | 他们现在死 或者之后我们死 |
[26:05] | If Clarke was here, this wouldn’t even be– | 如果克拉克在 这都不会是… |
[26:07] | – Clarke’s not here! – Exactly. | -克拉克不在这里 -没错 |
[26:09] | She died so we could live, Bellamy. | 她死了 我们才活下来的 贝拉米 |
[26:11] | This is how we do that. | 我们就得这样做 |
[26:15] | Maybe not. | 也可以不 |
[26:18] | We can leave them here like this, | 我们可以让他们保持这个状态 |
[26:20] | but block the signal from the ground so they can’t wake them up. | 但屏蔽信号 让地面的人不能叫醒他们 |
[26:23] | They have a shuttle. | 他们有飞船 |
[26:23] | They can just come back up and do it themselves. | 可以亲自回来叫他们 |
[26:27] | Can you rig it so we can kill them remotely? | 你能改造一下 让我们能远程杀掉他们吗 |
[26:29] | It’s tricky… but possible. Why? | 很复杂 但可能的 为什么 |
[26:33] | Leverage– | 筹码 |
[26:34] | “Put down your weapons or we pull the plug.” | “放下武器 否则我们就拔掉插头” |
[26:38] | How long do you need to make that possible? | 你要多久能实现 |
[26:40] | I don’t know, but I’m on it. | 我不知道 但我现在就开始 |
[26:43] | Wait. Murphy. | 等等 墨菲 |
[26:48] | I want to know what you think. | 我想知道你怎么想 |
[26:51] | I think it’s a risk. | 我觉得很冒险 |
[26:53] | You’re right. It is. | 你说得对 是这样 |
[26:56] | But Clarke didn’t die for us to live | 但克拉克牺牲自己让我们活下来 |
[26:58] | just so we can go back to the ground | 不是让我们可以重回地面 |
[27:00] | and make the same mistakes. | 犯相同的错误的 |
[27:05] | What the hell? | 还能怎么办呢 |
[27:07] | Let’s be good guys. | 我们当好人吧 |
[27:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:35] | What harm can come from telling me your name? | 告诉我你叫什么 能有什么害处 |
[27:40] | Well, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[27:43] | this is the best conversation I’ve had in over a hundred years. | 这是我一百多年来最愉快的对话了 |
[27:52] | I was an altar boy in a church just like this. | 我是一个和这里差不多的教堂的祭坛助手 |
[27:57] | Saginaw, | 萨吉诺 |
[27:59] | about two hours outside Detroit. | 距离底特律大约两个小时 |
[28:03] | On my harley, | 骑我的哈雷的话 |
[28:05] | I’d make it in one. | 一小时就到了 |
[28:10] | God, I miss that bike… | 天哪 我好想念那台车 |
[28:15] | More than I miss most of the people. | 胜过我对大部分人的想念 |
[28:18] | Someone just ran out of that cave. | 有人从山洞跑出来了 |
[28:20] | Harris, Falk, watch your six. | 哈里斯 福尔克 注意你们六点钟方向 |
[28:22] | Copy that. Tight intercept. | 收到 严密拦截 |
[28:24] | Fast little thing. | 小家伙还很快 |
[28:25] | We can cut her off at the lake. Go west. | 我们可以把她堵到湖边 往西走 |
[28:29] | Changing direction now. | 现在改变方向 |
[28:31] | Wait, scratch that. She’s turning north. | 等等 不对 她往北跑了 |
[28:34] | I got a shot. | 我中枪了 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:36] | She’s just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[28:38] | She speaks. | 她说话了 |
[28:40] | Please. | 求求你 |
[28:41] | How many others are in the woods? | 树林里还有多少人 |
[28:43] | None. It’s just the two of us. | 没人了 就我们两个 |
[28:46] | I am begging you. Tell him not to shoot. | 我求求你 让他别开枪 |
[28:48] | – Fire at will. – Copy. | -随意开火 -收到 |
[28:50] | She went behind those twin rocks! | 她跑到双石后面了 |
[28:52] | Falk! Take her on the other side! | 福尔克 从另一边拦住她 |
[28:54] | I know where they are. That’s our summer hunting grounds. | 我知道他们在哪了 那是我们夏猎的地方 |
[28:57] | She’s leading them into a trap. | 她在带他们去陷阱 |
[28:59] | I see her. Going in. Cover me. | 我看见她了 正在接近 掩护我 |
[29:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:04] | If they don’t stop right now, those men will die. | 如果他们不停下 他们会死 |
[29:08] | I see her. I’m going in. | 我看到她了 正在接近 |
[29:09] | – I believe her. – It’s the truth. | -我相信她 -是真的 |
[29:13] | If you let her go, I’ll tell you everything. | 如果你们放她走 我什么都告诉你们 |
[29:22] | All units… | 所有人 |
[29:24] | Stand down. Over. | 退下 完毕 |
[29:26] | If we stand down, she’ll get away. | 如果我们退下 她就跑了 |
[29:29] | I’m taking the shot. | 我要开枪 |
[29:30] | Falk, if Mccreary disobeys, shoot him in the leg. | 福尔克 如果麦克科瑞不听话 开枪打他的腿 |
[29:34] | Harris, if Falk disobeys, shoot him in the head. | 哈里斯 如果福尔克不听话 开枪打他的头 |
[29:39] | Standing down. | 退下了 |
[29:42] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[29:44] | There may be traps near your position. | 你们的位置附近可能有陷阱 |
[29:46] | Check it out and report back. Over. | 检查一下 然后回复 完毕 |
[29:55] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[29:57] | Another bear trap. | 又是一个捕熊陷阱 |
[29:58] | Almost stepped right in it. | 差点就踩进去了 |
[30:01] | Report to base camp. Over and out. | 回大本营 通话完毕 |
[30:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Thank you for telling the truth. | 谢谢你说了真话 |
[30:09] | As long as you keep doing that, | 只要你一直这么做 |
[30:10] | your friend in the woods will stay alive, and so will you. | 你树林里的朋友就会活着 你也是 |
[30:13] | Do we understand each other? | 我们互相理解了吧 |
[30:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:19] | Good. Then let’s begin. | 好 那我们开始 |
[30:21] | Start with how the world ended. | 从世界末日开始 |
[30:31] | Which time? | 哪一次 |
[30:53] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[30:56] | Someone has to stay up here. | 有人得待在这里 |
[30:58] | What? | 什么 |
[31:01] | With remote access to the cryo-pods blocked, | 远程访问冷冻舱一旦禁用 |
[31:04] | we won’t be able to operate them, either. | 我们也没办法用 |
[31:06] | Pulling the plug from the ground is not an option. | 没办法在地面拔掉插头 |
[31:08] | Someone has to stay. | 得有人待在这里 |
[31:10] | No. No. No way. | 不 不 不行 |
[31:13] | Ok, we make the threat from up here on the lasercom. | 好 那我们就在这用激光通信威胁他们 |
[31:16] | We won’t know if they’re following through. | 我们不知道能不能联系上他们 |
[31:17] | Look, I’ve played out every angle. | 我每种都试过了 |
[31:20] | This only works if we have eyes on the ground. | 只有我们有人在地面才行 |
[31:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[31:26] | Show me how to do it. I… | 教我怎么做 我… |
[31:28] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[31:30] | There are nine security measures to be bypassed, | 我绕过了九个安全措施 |
[31:33] | and teaching you would take days, and | 教你要很多天 而且 |
[31:35] | knowing you, you’d probably still screw it up. | 我知道你 你可能还是会搞砸 |
[31:41] | It has to be me. | 必须得是我 |
[31:44] | I am not leaving you here. | 我不能把你丢在这里 |
[31:48] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[31:49] | Emori can get you down. That’s what I trained her for. | 艾默莉可以送你们下去 我培训过她 |
[31:53] | You need to go and find your sister, | 你要去找你妹妹 |
[31:56] | and make a deal for peace with the prisoners. | 还要用犯人们去达成和平协议 |
[31:59] | Once everyone’s friends, they’ll come back up for their people, | 只要大家和平相处 他们会回来接他们 |
[32:01] | and I’ll hitch a ride down with them. | 到时我就跟他们一起下去 |
[32:03] | What if the threat doesn’t work? | 如果威胁不管用呢 |
[32:07] | You’ll be stuck up here, Raven. | 你会被困在这里 雷文 |
[32:09] | You’ll have to kill 300 people. | 你要杀三百个人 |
[32:13] | Have you thought about that? | 你想过吗 |
[32:15] | No, no, we’ll come up with something else. | 不 不 我们会想到别的办法的 |
[32:18] | I left Clarke behind to die, and I… | 我丢下了克拉克等死 我… |
[32:22] | I’m not doing that again. | 我不会再做这样的事了 |
[32:27] | There’s an escape pod, you idiot. | 有逃生舱 傻瓜 |
[32:30] | For the captain and first mate. | 为船长和大副准备的 |
[32:32] | When this is all over, if you fail, | 等一切都结束 如果你失败了 |
[32:36] | I can go down in that. | 我可以用那个下去 |
[32:47] | Six years ago, I promised myself | 六年前 我向自己保证 |
[32:49] | I would find a way to get us back down. | 我会找到办法送我们回去 |
[32:53] | Bellamy, this is it. | 贝拉米 现在找到了 |
[32:56] | Please… | 拜托 |
[32:59] | Let me get you all home. | 让我送你们回家 |
[33:10] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[33:13] | Where the hell is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:16] | It’s technical, but, um, | 是技术要求 |
[33:18] | someone has to run things from here. | 得有人在这里操控 |
[33:20] | So let it be John. | 那让约翰来啊 |
[33:23] | I said it’s technical. | 我说了 是技术要求 |
[33:30] | I’ll do it. | 那我来吧 |
[33:31] | Monty, I– | 蒙蒂 我… |
[33:34] | Enough. | 够了 |
[33:37] | It has to be Raven. | 必须得是雷文 |
[33:38] | Once we have a truce, she’ll come down with the prisoners. | 如果我们达成和平 她会跟犯人一起下来 |
[33:41] | If we fail, she’ll take the ship’s escape pod. | 如果我们失败了 她会坐逃生舱下来 |
[33:44] | Either way, she will be fine. | 无论如何 她都不会有事 |
[33:46] | If I’m flying solo, she’ll be the only one. | 如果我单独飞 就只剩她一个了 |
[33:50] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[33:52] | Let’s load up. Let’s go. | 我们上船吧 走了 |
[33:59] | Now, Murphy. | 快点 墨菲 |
[34:02] | I’m staying, too. | 我也留下 |
[34:05] | Look, Raven might need backup. | 雷文可能需要帮手 |
[34:11] | What? With Emori flying, this is the survivor’s move. | 怎么了 跟艾默莉飞才是幸存者的行动 |
[34:16] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[34:31] | You know, it’s not a bad view. | 景色不错 |
[34:34] | Murphy, what the hell are you doing here? | 墨菲 你怎么在这里 |
[34:36] | Keeping you company. | 陪你啊 |
[34:37] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 顺便 不客气 |
[34:40] | Why was everyone so surprised? | 大家为什么都那么惊讶 |
[34:41] | I mean, if there wasn’t an escape pod, I could understand– | 如果没用逃生舱 我可以理解 |
[34:44] | There isn’t an escape pod. | 没有逃生舱 |
[34:47] | What? | 什么 |
[34:48] | I only told Bellamy that because I knew | 我这么告诉贝拉米 是因为我知道 |
[34:50] | he would never leave me behind without a way down. | 如果我没办法下去 他是不会留我在这里的 |
[34:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[35:01] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[35:04] | Dying alone would have sucked. | 孤独死去真是难受 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[35:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:19] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[35:33] | 19,000 meters. | 一万九千米 |
[35:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:39] | 18,000 meters. | 一万八千米 |
[35:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:44] | 17,000 meters. | 一万七千米 |
[35:45] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[35:49] | 16,000 meters. | 一万六千米 |
[35:50] | Firing the cold gas thrusters to initiate roll maneuver. | 发射冷气体推进器 启动侧倾机动 |
[35:57] | 12,000 meters. | 一万两千米 |
[36:00] | Computer… | 电脑 |
[36:02] | Light boostback engines. | 点燃助推器引擎 |
[36:03] | Boostback engines fired in 3, 2, 1. | 助推器引擎点燃倒数三二一 |
[36:10] | – 2,000 meters. – Deploy landing legs. | -两千米 -展开着陆支架 |
[36:13] | Landing legs deployed. | 着陆支架展开 |
[36:16] | Grid fins activated. | 散热网已激活 |
[36:17] | Here we go! | 马上到了 |
[36:19] | 200 meters. | 两百米 |
[36:28] | Vertical landing successful. | 成功垂直着陆 |
[36:35] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[36:40] | Emori. | 艾默莉 |
[36:42] | Emori. | 艾默莉 |
[36:48] | We didn’t die. | 我们没死 |
[36:48] | No. No, we didn’t. | 不 不 我们没死 |
[36:53] | We’ll celebrate once Murphy and Raven are back down, too. | 等墨菲和雷文下来 我们再庆祝 |
[36:58] | There’s no telling how many people saw us. | 不知道有多少人看到我们 |
[37:00] | We need to take cover in the trees before they get here. | 我们得在他们到这前藏到树林里 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:14] | It’s so quiet. | 太安静了 |
[37:16] | Ok, so how do we find them? | 我们要怎么找到他们 |
[37:19] | We don’t. They’ll find us. | 我们不找 他们会找到我们 |
[37:23] | They already have. | 他们已经找到了 |
[37:25] | Everybody, on your knees! | 所有人跪下 |
[37:27] | It’s ok, it’s ok. We don’t want to fight– | 没事的 没事的 我们不想打斗… |
[37:29] | – Now! – No, wait! | -快 -不 等等 |
[37:30] | We just want to talk. | 我们只想谈谈 |
[37:32] | On the Ark, they taught us | 在方舟上 他们告诉我们 |
[37:34] | that the war started as a Chinese first strike, | 是中国先开打挑起了世界大战 |
[37:37] | but they were wrong. | 但他们错了 |
[37:39] | It was started by an A.I. called A.L.I.E. | 是个叫阿莉的人工智能挑起的 |
[37:41] | Her intention was to reduce the popu– | 她的目的是减少人… |
[37:43] | Colonel, we have five more hostiles. | 上校 我们又俘虏五人 |
[37:45] | At least one is armed. Are we still playing nice? | 至少一人持械 我们还是保持友善吗 |
[37:53] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[37:55] | Find out where they are and reinforce their position. | 找到他们的位置 去支援他们 |
[37:58] | You heard her. Grab the gear. | 你听到她说了 拿着枪 |
[37:59] | Not you, Mccreary. | 不是你 麦克科瑞 |
[38:01] | What did I tell you would happen if you lied to me? | 我说过如果你骗我的话会怎么样吗 |
[38:04] | I didn’t lie. | 我没骗你 |
[38:06] | I don’t know–uh! | 我不知道 |
[38:10] | Take her outside. | 带她出去 |
[38:12] | Use the collar. | 用颈铐 |
[38:13] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还用你说 |
[38:16] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[38:18] | She’s cooperating. | 她是诚意配合的 |
[38:19] | Which is why she’ll live. | 所以她才会活着 |
[38:22] | Her friends, on the other hand… | 她的朋友们 另一方面 |
[38:27] | Four of ours are dead. | 我们死了四个人 |
[38:28] | It’s time to even the score. | 该扯平了 |
[38:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:32] | One of you gets to live. | 你们能活一个 |
[38:44] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[38:48] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[38:52] | Clarke knew you would come. | 克拉克知道你们会来 |
[38:58] | Clarke’s alive? | 克拉克还活着 |
[39:00] | She’s in trouble. We have to go. | 她遇到麻烦了 我们得走了 |
[39:02] | What about the others in the bunker? | 那地堡里的其他人呢 |
[39:04] | Still there. | 还在里面 |
[39:04] | What? No, no. How can that be? | 什么 不 不 怎么会这样 |
[39:08] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我在路上跟你们解释 |
[39:22] | I wouldn’t do that if I was you. | 如果我是你 我不会这么做 |
[39:24] | You might burn your fingers. | 你可能会把手指烧坏 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[39:42] | Please. | 求求你 |
[39:43] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没有说谎 |
[39:46] | Hit her again. | 再电 |
[39:54] | I don’t know who that was. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[40:00] | I guess you made your point. | 我想你的意思已经传达到了 |
[40:02] | You might be right. | 你或许是对的 |
[40:04] | But just in case, hit her again. | 但以防万一 再电 |
[40:13] | Hold, and fire on my command. | 等下 听我号令开枪 |
[40:20] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[40:23] | No. | 不 |
[40:25] | Madi, no. | 麦迪 不 |
[40:26] | Take the rover back. That’s the plan. | 把车开回去 这是我们的计划 |
[40:28] | I won’t let anything happen to Clarke. I promise. | 我不会让克拉克有事的 我保证 |
[40:31] | Come out with your hands high. | 举着手出来 |
[40:48] | Unarmed. | 没持枪 |
[40:50] | Just want to talk. | 我只是想和你们谈谈 |
[40:52] | Talk. | 谈谈 |
[40:54] | Give me one good reason not to kill you where you stand. | 给我个理由不直接杀了你 |
[40:58] | How about I give you 283? | 如果我给你283个人呢 |
[41:01] | That’s how many of your people are gonna die | 如果我们不能达成协议 |
[41:04] | if you and I can’t make a deal. | 你们会死那么多人 |
[41:30] | That’s far enough. | 差不多了 |
[41:33] | 283 lives for one. | 283个人换一个 |
[41:37] | She must be pretty important to you. | 她对你一定非常重要 |
[41:42] | She is. | 是的 |