时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Meet Eligius IV. | 见见埃利吉乌斯四号 |
[00:05] | “No inmates past this point.” | “犯人不得通过此地” |
[00:07] | The prisoners are still here. | 犯人们还在这里 |
[00:08] | This is an army. | 这是一支军队 |
[00:09] | Can you rig it so we can kill them remotely? | 你能改造一下 让我们能远程杀掉他们吗 |
[00:11] | Possible. Why? | 可能的 为什么 |
[00:12] | Leverage. | 筹码 |
[00:13] | Put down your weapons, or we pull the plug. | 放下武器 否则我们就拔掉插头 |
[00:15] | Pulling the plug from the ground is not an option. | 没办法在地面拔插头 |
[00:17] | Someone has to stay. | 得有人待在这里 |
[00:18] | I’m staying, too. | 我也留下 |
[00:21] | Colonel, we have 5 more hostiles. | 上校 我们又俘虏五人 |
[00:22] | What did I tell you would happen if you lied to me? | 我说过如果你骗我的话会怎么样吗 |
[00:26] | Bellamy? Clarke knew you would come. | 贝拉米 克拉克知道你们会来 |
[00:31] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[00:32] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[00:36] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[00:37] | Each of you has committed crimes against wonkru. | 你们都是统一部落的罪人 |
[00:40] | Win the fight, save your life. | 谁赢 谁活 |
[00:43] | Bring in the next combatants. | 带下一批角斗士 |
[01:13] | Each of these 4 combatants have committed crimes against wonkru. | 这四名角斗士都是统一部落的罪人 |
[01:17] | They are our enemies– traitors to our people, | 他们是我们的敌人 背叛同伴 |
[01:21] | traitors to our code of strength, unity, and honor– | 背叛我们对力量 团结和荣誉的守则 |
[01:26] | But today, one of you will be given a chance | 但今天 你们中的一人将有机会 |
[01:29] | to once again be called brother or sister. | 重新成为我们的手足 |
[01:32] | However, first, you must survive. | 但是首先 你要活下来 |
[01:35] | The only rule in this arena is, be the last. | 这个角斗场上唯一的规则就是 活到最后 |
[01:41] | As always, as we invite death into this hall, we honor it. | 一如既往 我们既要迎接死神 就要恭敬对待 |
[02:01] | Be the last. | 活到最后 |
[02:46] | Where the hell is Abby? | 艾比到底在哪里 |
[02:49] | Please! | 求求你 |
[02:51] | He doesn’t deserve to die! | 他不该死 |
[02:54] | Tell Octavia. Tell Octavia it was me! | 告诉奥克塔维亚 告诉奥克塔维亚是我 |
[03:02] | It was me. | 是我 |
[03:21] | Finish him! Finish the job! | 杀了他 就结束了 |
[03:24] | Finish him! | 杀了他 |
[03:27] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[03:57] | He’s losing them. | 他们不买他的账 |
[04:07] | Marcus Kane, | 马库斯·凯恩 |
[04:08] | in stealing life-giving medicine from wonkru, | 你盗取统一部落的救命药 |
[04:11] | you have committed a crime against our people, | 是我们的罪人 |
[04:14] | but you are the last. | 但你活到了最后 |
[04:17] | Has he earned his freedom, Blodreina? | 他重获自由了吗 血女王 |
[04:30] | No. | 不 |
[04:33] | He fights again tomorrow. | 他明天再战一场 |
[05:32] | Colonel, it’s me. | 上校 是我 |
[05:33] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[05:35] | Somehow they blocked the remote access | 他们通过某种方式屏蔽了我们 |
[05:36] | to the cryo-room and the pods. | 与冷冻室和冷冻舱的远程连接 |
[05:39] | We can’t wake anyone up. | 我们没法叫醒任何人 |
[05:41] | Do I have your attention now? | 我现在引起你的关注了吧 |
[05:43] | I don’t know how you got on my ship, | 我不知道你们怎么上的我的船 |
[05:45] | but if anything happens to any of my people– | 但如果我的同伴发生任何事 |
[05:48] | Nothing will happen to them | 他们不会有事 |
[05:50] | as long as we can make a deal. | 只要我们达成协议 |
[05:53] | I say we kill him now. | 要我说 我们现在就杀了他 |
[06:04] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[06:05] | We need your help opening a bunker. | 我们要你们帮忙打开一个地堡 |
[06:08] | You’re miners, | 你们是矿工 |
[06:08] | so that shouldn’t be a problem for you. | 对你们来说应该不是难事 |
[06:12] | If you do that, I’ll let your people go. | 如果你们同意 我就放了你们的人 |
[06:16] | And then what, happily ever after? | 然后呢 大家幸福快乐地生活在一起吗 |
[06:19] | Then we’ll split this valley down the middle. | 然后我们会平分这个山谷 |
[06:21] | Whether or not you’re happy is on you, | 你们幸不幸福是你们的事 |
[06:25] | but I’d like to think that we can find a way to coexist. | 但我更倾向于认为我们可以找到共存的方式 |
[06:33] | Threatening to kill 283 of my people | 拿要杀我的283个同伴威胁 |
[06:36] | is one hell of a way to start a friendship. | 可真是交朋友的”好方式”啊 |
[06:39] | Do we have a deal, or not? | 那我们成交吗 |
[07:11] | Oh, you’re really here. | 你真的来了 |
[07:20] | – Madi. – She’s safe. | -麦迪 -她很安全 |
[07:23] | She’s in the woods with the others. | 她和其他人在树林里 |
[07:25] | Diyoza won’t look for them as long as we’re in control. | 只要我们掌控住 迪约扎就不会去找他们 |
[07:30] | You’re all still alive– | 你们都还活着 |
[07:32] | Murphy, Monty, Raven? | 墨菲 蒙蒂 雷文 |
[07:34] | Echo and Emori. Yeah. | 还有艾寇和艾默莉 是的 |
[07:37] | Clarke, you saved us all. | 克拉克 你救了我们所有人 |
[07:41] | And now you’re home. | 而现在你们回来了 |
[07:52] | Wait. Why’d she release me? | 等等 为什么她会放了我 |
[07:57] | We made a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[07:59] | She agreed to open the bunker. | 她同意去开地堡 |
[08:09] | They’re all still asleep. | 他们都还在沉睡 |
[08:11] | I told you, you don’t have to go all the way down there. | 我告诉过你了 不需要亲自跑一趟的 |
[08:13] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[08:14] | The sleeping prisoners are green. | 沉睡的犯人是绿色的 |
[08:16] | As Monty would say, green is good. | 用蒙蒂的话说 绿色是好的 |
[08:18] | The empty pods where the crew slept are red. | 船员的那些空舱是红色的 |
[08:20] | – Red is– – Dead. | -红色就是… -死了 |
[08:22] | Yes. That includes our friend Kodiak. | 没错 以及我们的”朋友”科迪亚克 |
[08:25] | Anyways, it’s handled. | 无论如何 搞定了 |
[08:27] | The only one waking them up now is me. | 现在唯一能叫醒他们的人就是我 |
[08:28] | If it’s handled, why do you still have | 如果确实搞定了 为什么你还是 |
[08:30] | that Raven work face on? | 一副雷文严肃工作脸 |
[08:33] | Because while you were wandering aimlessly, | 因为在你漫无目的地瞎逛的时候 |
[08:35] | I was trying to figure out | 我在试图搞清楚 |
[08:35] | who we’re dealing with down there. | 我们面对的到底是什么人 |
[08:38] | She look familiar? | 她看着眼熟吗 |
[08:39] | It’s the woman from the captain’s log. | 是船长日志里的那个女人 |
[08:41] | Colonel Charmaine Diyoza. | 夏尔曼·迪约扎上校 |
[08:43] | She was something they called a navy seal, | 她以前是所谓的海豹突击队员 |
[08:45] | was decorated for Valor 3 times. | 拿过三次勇士勋章 |
[08:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:48] | How does a war hero end up leading | 一个战斗英雄为什么最后 |
[08:49] | a mutiny on board a prison ship? | 会在监狱船上引发叛变 |
[08:51] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[08:53] | She became a terrorist– | 她后来成为了一名恐怖分子 |
[08:55] | Bombing campaigns, assassinations. | 参与了轰炸和暗杀活动 |
[08:57] | At the time of her arrest, | 在她被捕时 |
[08:58] | she was the most wanted criminal in the world. | 她是全球头号通缉犯 |
[09:02] | And we’re threatening to kill her people. | 而我们威胁要杀她的同伴 |
[09:04] | What could go wrong? | 是哪里有问题 |
[09:05] | Raven, can you hear me? Come in. | 雷文 能听到我说话吗 快来 |
[09:13] | Tell me everyone’s ok. | 告诉我大家都没事 |
[09:14] | Everyone’s ok. | 大家都没事 |
[09:16] | We reached a deal with the people from that ship, | 我们和船上下去的人达成了协议 |
[09:18] | and, by the way, the laser-com’s an open line, | 对了 激光通信是开放线路 |
[09:21] | so they can hear every word we say. | 所以他们能听到我们说的所有话 |
[09:23] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[09:24] | We’re not bad people. We– | 我们不是坏人 我们… |
[09:25] | Raven, keep him away from the radio. | 雷文 让他远离电台 |
[09:27] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[09:28] | Anyway, they know the rules, but just to be safe, | 无论如何 他们知道规则了 但以防万一 |
[09:31] | Colonel Diyoza, here they are again. | 迪约扎上校 再强调一遍 |
[09:33] | If anyone tries to get around your security, | 如果任何人绕过你的安全设置 |
[09:35] | you pull the plug. | 你就拔掉插头 |
[09:36] | If anyone does anything that wasn’t agreed upon, | 如果任何人做了任何协定之外的事 |
[09:38] | you pull the plug, | 你就拔掉插头 |
[09:39] | and if you don’t hear from me every hour on the hour, | 还有如果你没有每小时准点收到我的回复 |
[09:42] | you pull the plug. | 你就拔掉插头 |
[09:45] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[09:46] | No. That’s not all. Someone wants to say hello. | 不 还没说完 有人要和你问好 |
[09:53] | Raven, Murphy, | 雷文 墨菲 |
[09:57] | it’s really good to hear your voices. | 能听到你们说话真好 |
[10:00] | Clarke? I don’t believe it. | 克拉克 难以置信 |
[10:04] | Jeez, and they call me the cockroach. | 天哪 他们叫我蟑螂 |
[10:09] | Hey, you guys just be careful up there, ok? | 你们俩自己在上面小心 好吗 |
[10:12] | We’ll talk more once this is all over. | 等事情都结束 我们好好聊聊 |
[10:15] | I want to hear everything. | 我想听听所有的事 |
[10:18] | Ok, but first, | 好 但首先 |
[10:21] | thank you for saving our lives. | 谢谢你救了我们的命 |
[10:25] | I miss you both. | 我很想你们 |
[10:28] | We got to go. | 我们要挂了 |
[10:32] | Raven, stay safe. We’ll talk soon. | 雷文 自己小心 以后再聊 |
[10:35] | Yeah, every hour on the hour. | 好 每小时准点 |
[10:37] | Tell me what you’re doing because it sure as hell | 告诉我你在做什么 因为看来 |
[10:39] | feels like we’re negotiating with terrorists. | 我们是在和恐怖分子谈判 |
[10:42] | Shoe’s on the other foot? | 形势完全反过来了 |
[10:45] | I want to be airborne in 90 seconds. | 我要九十秒后升空出发 |
[10:48] | T-minus 90 seconds and counting. | 九十秒倒计时 |
[10:51] | I hate to admit it, | 虽然不想承认 |
[10:52] | but the girl scout is not wrong. | 但这个娘娘腔说得没错 |
[10:55] | You, of all people, should know better. | 你应该比所有人都更清楚 |
[10:57] | I say we take them out and fly back to Eligius | 我说我们应该杀掉他们 飞回埃利吉乌斯 |
[11:00] | and gather our people. | 和我们的人汇合 |
[11:01] | How long would it take this Raven | 这个雷文杀掉冷冻室里的所有人 |
[11:02] | to kill everyone in cryo? | 需要多少时间 |
[11:05] | Assuming she’s removed the failsafes, | 假设她已经移除了故障保险装置 |
[11:07] | 3 minutes. | 三分钟 |
[11:09] | Everyone strap in. | 所有人绑好安全带 |
[11:17] | Do you trust me, or not? | 你相信我吗 |
[11:20] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不相信任何人 |
[11:22] | There’s a doctor in that bunker– | 那个地堡里有一个医生 |
[11:26] | Clarke’s mother, it turns out. | 是克拉克的妈妈 |
[11:28] | We grab the doctor, | 我们抓了医生 |
[11:29] | kill the hostage taker and his girlfriend. | 杀了挟持者和他的女朋友 |
[11:32] | We go home and find a cure. | 然后回去想治疗的办法 |
[11:35] | Will you trust me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[11:48] | Ready for liftoff. | 准备升空 |
[11:50] | 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[12:43] | You could have walked away with your freedom yesterday. | 你昨天本可以重获自由的 |
[12:47] | You had the crowd on your side, | 原本大家是支持你的 |
[12:50] | but you lost them when you showed weakness. | 但因为你表现出了软弱 他们不买账了 |
[12:56] | I know you didn’t steal the medicine, Kane. | 我知道你没有偷药 凯恩 |
[13:00] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[13:02] | Tell me who took it, and I’ll let you go. | 告诉我是谁拿的 我就放了你 |
[13:06] | Only the guilty should fight in the arena. | 只有罪人才需要在角斗场搏斗 |
[13:09] | We’re all guilty. | 我们都有罪 |
[13:10] | I’m not here for a philosophy lesson, Kane. | 我不是来上哲学课的 凯恩 |
[13:12] | I’m here to give you a second chance. | 我是来给你第二次机会的 |
[13:15] | And I’m offering you the same. | 我也给你相同的机会 |
[13:17] | You kept us together, Octavia. | 你让我们团结一心 奥克塔维亚 |
[13:19] | It’s true. Wonkru’s strong. | 的确 统一部落很强大 |
[13:21] | We could have torn ourselves apart during the dark year. | 否则我们可能在黑暗之年互相残杀 |
[13:24] | One more word about the dark year, | 再提一句黑暗之年 |
[13:26] | and I will put you in the arena, even if you tell the truth. | 即使你说了真相 我还是会把你丢进角斗场 |
[13:31] | – You know the law. – I won’t fight. | -你知道规矩 -我不会战斗的 |
[13:36] | Then you die. | 那你就去死吧 |
[13:39] | You lost your way. | 你迷失了方向 |
[13:43] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[13:46] | I’ve been quiet too long. | 我沉默太久了 |
[13:49] | You think the arena delivers justice? | 你以为角斗场能带来正义吗 |
[13:52] | I know it does. | 我知道可以 |
[13:53] | Your mother–your mother was floated | 你的妈妈 你的妈妈被流放 |
[13:57] | for having a second child, for having you. | 是因为生了二胎 生了你 |
[14:00] | I was party to that and so much more. | 我参与了决策 还有很多其他决策 |
[14:04] | We have a chance to do something better here. | 我们现在在这里有机会做得更好 |
[14:11] | We’re throwing it away. | 但我们正在抛弃它 |
[14:13] | Octavia, please. | 奥克塔维亚 拜托 |
[14:15] | Strength without mercy is nothing. | 没有慈悲的力量 什么也不是 |
[14:18] | It’s nothing, but you can end it. | 它没有用 但你可以结束这一切 |
[14:24] | You can save us. | 你可以救我们 |
[14:27] | It’s not too late. | 还不算晚 |
[14:34] | Tell me who stole the medicine, Kane. | 告诉我是谁偷了药 凯恩 |
[14:45] | So be it. | 算了吧 |
[15:04] | Don’t try to talk me out of it. | 别白费力气说服我了 |
[15:06] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[15:27] | He won yesterday. | 他昨天赢了 |
[15:29] | I made sure to match him up with a weaker opponent today, | 我确保今天给他匹配了更弱的对手 |
[15:32] | but he’s refusing to fight. | 但他拒绝搏斗 |
[15:35] | Maybe you can talk some sense into him. | 也许你可以跟他讲讲道理 |
[15:39] | Wait. It was me. | 等等 是我 |
[15:44] | I took the drugs. | 是我拿走了药 |
[15:46] | I can’t function without them, and I– | 没有药我没法做事 我… |
[15:50] | Please don’t let him die because of something that I did. | 求求你别让他因为我做的事而死 |
[15:55] | You were right to have me lock her up. | 你让我把她关在这里是对的 |
[15:58] | He knew you’d confess to try to save him. | 他知道你为了救他会认罪 |
[16:02] | The only way to save you both is for him to win. | 能救你们两个唯一的办法就是让他赢 |
[16:07] | You have one minute. | 你有一分钟时间 |
[16:10] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈谈吧 |
[16:18] | Abby, what have we done? | 艾比 我们做了什么 |
[16:24] | What we had to do to survive. | 我们都是为了生存 |
[16:26] | How many times can we tell ourselves that? | 我们有多少次这么告诉自己了 |
[16:28] | – It’s the truth. – No. | -这是事实 -不 |
[16:30] | It’s what we say to justify the horror we inflict on each other. | 我们这么说 是为了为自己的恶行开脱 |
[16:36] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[16:38] | But you have to fight. You have to fight. | 但你要去搏斗 你要搏斗 |
[16:40] | I’ll do anything. I’ll give up the pills. | 要我做什么都行 我不吃药了 |
[16:41] | I’ll do anything. I can’t lose you. | 要我做什么都行 我不能失去你 |
[16:49] | I lost myself. | 我迷失了自己 |
[16:56] | – It’s time. – No, not yet. | -是时候了 -不 还没有 |
[17:05] | You have to let me go. You have to let me go. | 让我去吧 让我去吧 |
[17:09] | Promise me you won’t confess, even after I’m gone, | 答应我你不会认罪 即使我离去了 |
[17:13] | because if you die, my sacrifice is for nothing. | 因为如果你死了 我的牺牲就毫无意义 |
[17:18] | – Promise me. – I promise. I promise. | -答应我 -我答应你 我答应你 |
[17:22] | And promise me you’ll stop taking the pills. | 还有答应我 你不要再吃药了 |
[17:28] | I will. I promise. | 我会的 我答应你 |
[17:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:37] | Kane… | 凯恩 |
[18:13] | Yo, look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[18:16] | Come on. We can at least have a little fun | 拜托 我们在团灭之前 |
[18:18] | before our possible genocide. | 可以自己找点乐子嘛 |
[18:21] | Kidding, obviously. | 显然这是个玩笑 |
[18:23] | What psychopath are we studying up on today? | 我们今天正在研究什么精神病 |
[18:26] | No one. These are the files for the Eligius missions. | 没有 这些是埃利吉乌斯的任务文件 |
[18:28] | 埃利吉乌斯一号 埃利吉乌斯二号 埃利吉乌斯三号 埃利吉乌斯四号 | |
[18:29] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[18:30] | The company funded 3 other long-haul interstellar missions. | 这家公司资助了另外三项长途星际任务 |
[18:33] | We’re in Eligius IV. | 我们现在在埃利吉乌斯四号上 |
[18:34] | Eligius I was an explorer ship, unmanned. | 埃利吉乌斯一号是一艘无人探索飞船 |
[18:37] | They found hythylodium gold mine on this asteroid | 他们在这颗名为比邻星六号的小行星上 |
[18:39] | named proxima six. | 找到了氢代甲基锂矿 |
[18:41] | Eligius II was the first mission to mine it, | 埃利吉乌斯二号是第一艘执行开采任务的飞船 |
[18:43] | but it failed because it didn’t have enough manpower, | 但因为没有足够的人力 它失败了 |
[18:45] | which is why they switched to prison labor for Eligius IV. | 所以他们转向了埃利吉乌斯四号的犯人劳工 |
[18:48] | So what happened to III? | 那三号呢 |
[18:50] | Exactly. That’s the weird part. | 没错 最奇怪的就是这里 |
[18:52] | I can access the database for I, II, and IV, | 我可以访问一号 二号和四号的数据库 |
[18:54] | but III has an AES 256-bit encryption algorithm. | 但是三号有一套AES256位的加密算法 |
[18:56] | 埃利吉乌斯三号 禁止访问 | |
[18:59] | – English. – Even I can’t get in. | -说人话 -即使是我也进不去 |
[19:01] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[19:02] | I’ve been working on it for hours. | 我已经研究好几个小时了 |
[19:04] | Whoa, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[19:06] | They’re trying to hack in from the ground. | 他们试图从地表入侵系统 |
[19:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:09] | Stopping them. What do you think? | 阻止他们 不然你以为呢 |
[19:10] | What I think is, we need to pull the damn plug. | 我觉得 我们应该拔插头了 |
[19:12] | No. I can do this. | 不 我能搞定 |
[19:13] | Raven, if you can’t and they get in… | 雷文 如果你搞不定 他们入侵后… |
[19:15] | Ok. Just shut up, Murphy. I’m almost there. | 好了 快闭嘴吧 墨菲 我快搞定了 |
[19:18] | Oh…go. | 完工 |
[19:22] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[19:24] | No. No, we’re not. We need to tell Bellamy. | 不不不 还没有 我们要告诉贝拉米 |
[19:27] | Murphy, no. Please don’t. | 墨菲 不 请不要 |
[19:28] | No. You knew the rules, ok? | 不要 你知道规矩吧 |
[19:30] | This is exactly what we signed up for. | 我们坚守这里不就是因为这个吗 |
[19:31] | What if they get through next time? | 如果他们下次入侵成功了呢 |
[19:32] | They won’t. I got this. | 他们不会的 我能搞定 |
[19:34] | Do you? Look, Raven. | 你能吗 听着 雷文 |
[19:36] | I can understand not wanting to kill | 我能理解你不想趁三百个人睡觉的时候 |
[19:37] | 300 people in their sleep, | 杀掉他们 |
[19:39] | but if we can’t go through with this– | 但我们一旦失手 |
[19:40] | I said, I can do this, ok, | 我说了 我能做到 |
[19:43] | so why don’t you just go play with your ball | 你还是去玩你的球吧 |
[19:45] | and I’ll do the rest like always? | 剩下的就照常交给我 |
[19:52] | Aye, aye, captain. | 好的 船长 |
[20:05] | As we invite death into this hall, we honor it. | 我们既要迎接死神 就得恭敬对待 |
[20:15] | And, as always, be the last. | 一如既往 活到最后 |
[20:27] | What is this? Choose your weapon. | 什么情况 去拿你的武器 |
[20:40] | Fight me, damn you, | 打我啊 妈的 |
[20:42] | or neither of us will get out of here alive. | 不然我们都会死在这里 |
[20:54] | I will not fight you. | 我不会跟你打 |
[20:57] | I will not kill this man. | 我不会杀这个人 |
[21:02] | Somehow we allowed | 我们会用某种方式 |
[21:05] | justice to become vengeance, | 给复仇包上正义的外衣 |
[21:08] | and vengeance to become sport, | 让复仇变成娱乐运动 |
[21:11] | and I allowed that, that darkness to rise… | 而我任由这种黑暗一点点滋长 |
[21:16] | but my complicity ends today. | 但今天我不会再助纣为虐 |
[21:19] | You are wonkru, | 你是统一部落的人 |
[21:21] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[21:25] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[21:27] | I already have. | 我已经选好了 |
[21:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:42] | Come on, Kane. | 来啊 凯恩 |
[21:44] | Where is your survival instinct? | 你的生存本能哪去了 |
[21:48] | Saving my people is about more than keeping them alive. | 拯救我的同伴们远不只是保住他们的命 |
[21:58] | It’s not too late. | 现在还来得及 |
[22:04] | For you, it is. | 你就来不及了 |
[22:19] | Clear the arena! | 疏散角斗场 |
[22:20] | Get the prisoners to their cells. | 把囚犯关进牢笼 |
[22:22] | Octavia, it’s not safe here. | 奥克塔维亚 这里不安全 |
[22:24] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[22:58] | I knew you’d come. I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 就知道你会来 |
[23:39] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[23:42] | We’re here to rescue you. | 我们是来救你们的 |
[23:45] | Why you are armed? | 你们为什么持有武器 |
[23:46] | Oh, oh, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[23:50] | We have an understanding. | 我们达成了协议 |
[23:53] | Before we get to that, where’s my mom? | 在那之前 我妈妈在哪 |
[23:57] | I’ll take her to her mother. | 我带她去找她妈妈 |
[24:04] | So I take it you’re his sister. | 看来你是他的妹妹 |
[24:07] | Yes. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[24:08] | Octavia, this is Colonel Diyoza. | 奥克塔维亚 这位是迪约扎上校 |
[24:11] | – Colonel – Used to be. | -上校 -很久之前了 |
[24:15] | Love the war paint, by the way. | 对了 脸上的彩绘不错 |
[24:21] | Ok, so how do we do this? | 好 要怎么办 |
[24:23] | Two at a time. | 一次带两人 |
[24:25] | Why don’t you people get your things, | 你们去收拾自己的东西 |
[24:28] | and we’ll get started as soon as we’re ready topside? | 我们在甲板上准备好了就开始 |
[24:47] | Exactly how many people should we be prepping for extraction? | 我们要确切协助撤离多少人 |
[24:51] | – 1,200. – 814. | -一千二 -814 |
[24:59] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[25:04] | The number of people we’re saving today is 814. | 我们今天要救814人 |
[25:07] | You got that, Shaw? How’s it coming up there? | 听到了吗 肖 你那里情况如何 |
[25:10] | I’m still locked out. | 还没进去 |
[25:11] | Whoever this girl is, she’s good. | 不管这姑娘是谁 她都挺厉害的 |
[25:14] | I’ll let you know when I get back in. | 我进去了会告诉你的 |
[25:25] | Real cute. | 真厉害 |
[25:47] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[25:48] | You thought this was a good place to take a nap? | 你觉得这是打盹的好地方吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Why not? | 对啊 不可以吗 |
[25:53] | These guys have been doing it for 100 years. | 这些家伙们都睡了一百年了 |
[25:57] | What, you thought one of them was waking up? | 怎么 你以为他们会醒过来吗 |
[25:59] | – You said that was impossible. – It’s not. | -你说了不可能的 -不是的 |
[26:04] | What, exactly, are you doing here, Raven, | 你来这里干什么 雷文 |
[26:07] | Coming to hang out with all the people you might have to kill? | 来会会你或许会杀死的人吗 |
[26:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:16] | Raven, wait. | 雷文 等等 |
[26:19] | I didn’t mean that, all right? | 我不是那意思 好吗 |
[26:22] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道有多难 |
[26:27] | Look. I’m sorry if I was a bitch before. | 如果我之前很过分 我很抱歉 |
[26:29] | I just– | 我只是… |
[26:34] | I’m just afraid I won’t be able to pull the plug. | 恐怕我没办法拔掉插头 |
[26:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:40] | That’s why I’m gonna do it. | 所以得由我来 |
[26:44] | – Murphy– – Just wait. | -墨菲 -等等 |
[26:46] | Everybody was so surprised when I stayed behind, | 我决定留下时 大家都很震惊 |
[26:48] | I mean, most of all me. | 我自己很大一部分也是 |
[26:50] | Thought maybe I was doing it to impress Emori, | 我以为或许是我想让艾默莉刮目相看 |
[26:52] | but the more I think about it… | 但我再想了想 |
[26:58] | I mean, why do you always have to be the one to sacrifice? | 为什么每次都是你做出牺牲 |
[27:03] | Anyway, if it comes down to it, i got this. | 总之 等到非此不可的时候 我来 |
[27:27] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[27:28] | He’s alive…for now. | 他活着 暂时而已 |
[27:35] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[27:40] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[27:54] | How? | 怎么会 |
[27:57] | When? When did– | 什么时候 什么时候… |
[27:58] | We should move, now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[28:07] | Everything’s gonna be ok, | 不会有事的 |
[28:10] | but first, we have to get you out of here. | 但我们得先把你救出去 |
[28:13] | Come on. | 走 |
[28:18] | What happens to Marcus? | 马库斯怎么了 |
[28:21] | I’ll get him to the ground. | 我会带他去地面 |
[28:22] | After that, it’s up to you. | 到时就看你的了 |
[28:45] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[28:47] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[28:49] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[28:51] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[28:54] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[28:56] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[28:59] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[29:01] | Kom falau oso na gyon op. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[29:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[29:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:48] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:59] | The deal was no weapons. | 我们的协议是不准携带武器 |
[30:00] | Not my deal. | 我没同意 |
[30:04] | I need to talk to you in private. | 我得私下跟你谈谈 |
[30:06] | Give me a second, then follow me. | 我先走 你随后跟上我 |
[30:24] | Ok. Bring him up. | 好了 拉他上来 |
[30:36] | Blodreina, the red queen. | 血女王 红女王 |
[30:42] | Tell me about the fighting pit. | 和我说说角斗场的事 |
[30:44] | How did that happen? | 怎么会发生那种事 |
[30:46] | Because it looks to me like someone | 因为我觉得是有人 |
[30:47] | read Ovid a few too many– | 读太多罗马诗了 |
[30:49] | 6 years is a long time. | 六年时间很长 |
[30:52] | Things have changed. I’ve changed. | 一切都变了 我也变了 |
[31:00] | We have a lot to talk about, O. | 我们有很多要谈 小奥 |
[31:02] | We do, | 确实 |
[31:06] | just not right now. | 但不是现在 |
[31:08] | I don’t trust these people, Bell. | 我不相信这些人 贝拉米 |
[31:10] | Who are they? Where’d they come from? | 他们是谁 他们从哪来的 |
[31:12] | Why are they helping us? | 他们为什么要帮我们 |
[31:13] | I don’t trust them, either, ok, | 我也不相信他们 好吗 |
[31:16] | but I need you to trust me. | 但我需要你相信我 |
[31:18] | We have leverage. | 我们有筹码 |
[31:21] | What kind of leverage? | 哪种筹码 |
[31:29] | All right. Bring him in. | 好了 拉他上来 |
[31:52] | Wait for night. | 到晚上再行动 |
[31:53] | If you get caught, I won’t be able to help you. | 你要是被抓了 我可没法帮你 |
[32:12] | There’s our doctor. | 我们的医生在那 |
[32:17] | Shaw, what the hell is taking so long? | 肖 为什么花了这么久 |
[32:19] | I told you, this girl is some kind of genius. | 我跟你说了 这女孩很聪明 |
[32:21] | Everything I thought of, she thought of first. | 我想到的事 她都先我一步想到了 |
[32:23] | She even had time to flip me the bird. | 她甚至有时间下套鄙视我 |
[32:25] | Does that mean she knows you’ve | 也就是说她知道你在试着 |
[32:26] | been trying to get back in? | 重新夺回控制权吗 |
[32:28] | – Maybe, but– – I told you to be careful. | -或许吧 但… -我让你小心行事 |
[32:29] | Those are our men up there, shaw. | 我们的同伴们在上头 肖 |
[32:31] | Relax. They’re ok. See? | 放松 他们没事 好吗 |
[32:34] | Snug as criminally insane bugs in hermetically sealed rugs. | 和躲在全封闭毛毯下的小虫子一样舒服 |
[32:42] | Hermetically sealed. | 全封闭的 |
[32:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:47] | We still got access to the docking bay doors? | 我们还有对接舱的门禁权限吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[32:57] | Open them all. | 把它们都打开 |
[32:59] | – That’d kill them. – Not our people. | -那样会害死他们的 -死的不是我们的人 |
[33:01] | We found our doctor. It’s time to end this. | 我们找到医生了 该结束这一切了 |
[33:07] | Opening docking bay doors. | 打开对接舱门 |
[33:13] | John Murphy takes the pass– from himself, mind you– | 约翰·墨菲从自己那接过球 你能不能… |
[33:15] | dribbling down the pitch. | 带球跑过球场 |
[33:16] | Meanwhile, go-sci’s monstrously hideous, | 这时地形科技部队耍阴招拦球 |
[33:19] | one-legged goalie attempts to defend. | 单腿守门员尽全力防守 |
[33:20] | Can she? No. She can’t. He’s got too much speed. | 她做得到吗 做不到 他快如闪电 |
[33:23] | Can he do it? Goal! Yes! | 他成功了吗 球进了 太棒了 |
[33:27] | Yes! Oh, it’s so sweet. | 太棒了 太爽了 |
[33:31] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[33:32] | East docking bay door opening. | 东侧对接舱门正在开启 |
[33:35] | They’re trying to kill us by venting the oxygen. | 他们想把氧气放跑 害死我们 |
[33:38] | – That’s not good. – It’s time to pull the plug. | -情况不妙 -是时候拔掉插头了 |
[33:42] | – How long do we have? – Not long. | -我们有多久时间 -没多久 |
[33:44] | Wait. Long enough to put us into cryo? | 等等 够我们进入冷冻舱吗 |
[33:46] | Good idea. Tell me how. | 好主意 该怎么做 |
[33:47] | You’re you, all right? Figure it out. | 你可以的 自己想出来 |
[33:49] | Murphy, it’s time. Pull the lever. | 墨菲 到时间了 按下摇杆 |
[33:55] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[33:56] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[33:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:59] | I’m not ready to die. Are you? | 我没准备好去死 你呢 |
[34:03] | – It’s done. – Good job. | -搞定了 -干得漂亮 |
[34:05] | Get her ready to fly. | 准备升空 |
[34:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:11] | What is it, Shaw? Talk to me. | 怎么了 肖 告诉我 |
[34:14] | They’re waking up. | 他们醒了 |
[34:17] | They opened the pods. | 他们把冷冻舱打开了 |
[34:18] | Colonel, if we don’t close the outer bay doors | 上校 如果我们不关闭外侧舱门 |
[34:20] | right now, your people are gonna die, too. | 你的同伴也会死 |
[34:22] | You mean our people, don’t you, lieutenant? | 你说的是我们的同伴 对吗 上尉 |
[34:24] | What are your orders? | 您有什么命令 |
[34:29] | Close the doors. | 把门关上 |
[34:32] | Either way, we’re back in control. | 反正我们夺回了控制权 |
[34:34] | Your friend may be smart, but she’s a coward. | 你的朋友可能很聪明 但也很懦弱 |
[34:43] | Live coward. | 能活下来的懦夫 |
[34:59] | Survival instinct sucks. | 生存本能害死人 |
[35:23] | This is a mistake, brother. | 这是个错误 兄弟 |
[35:25] | She’s starting with her fighters. | 她在先召集自己的战友 |
[35:26] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[35:28] | That’s an army right there. | 这里就有支军队 |
[35:30] | More of us are loyal to you than to her. | 我们大多数人更忠于你而不是她 |
[35:34] | Just say the word. | 发号施令吧 |
[35:36] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[35:42] | The time will come. | 那一刻会到来的 |
[35:44] | Just don’t do anything stupid. | 别做任何蠢事 |
[35:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:51] | Where’s my doctor? | 我的医生在哪 |
[36:05] | Ok. We’re safe here. Let’s get those cuffs off. | 好了 在这我们很安全 把手铐打开吧 |
[36:08] | If you’re right | 如果你是对的 |
[36:09] | and that valley’s the only survivable place, | 那么那个山谷是唯一宜居的地方 |
[36:12] | where will your mother and I go? | 我和你妈该去哪里 |
[36:14] | I’ll talk to Octavia, see if I can reason with her. | 我会和奥克塔维亚谈谈 看能不能说服她 |
[36:16] | You won’t be able to. | 你做不到的 |
[36:18] | Regardless, that’s tomorrow’s problem. | 无论怎样 那都是明天要考虑的问题 |
[36:21] | Today we have to keep you out of sight | 今天我们要先让你们俩远离人群 |
[36:22] | until everyone is safely– | 直到确保了所有人的安全 |
[36:26] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[36:27] | I know what that was. Stay here. | 我知道是什么 待在这里 |
[36:32] | Sorry about your pretty fountain, | 抱歉毁了你们美丽的喷泉 |
[36:34] | but that was only half power. | 但这只是一半火力 |
[36:37] | I know most of you are armed. | 我知道你们大部分人都持有武器 |
[36:40] | If anyone moves for a weapon, | 如果有任何人敢掏出武器 |
[36:42] | you’ll see what full power does to human flesh. | 就等着瞧最大火力能对人造成怎样的伤害 |
[36:45] | It’s not pretty. | 那场面可不太美 |
[36:47] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[36:49] | – One call from me– – Make your call. | -我一通号令… -发号施令吧 |
[36:58] | Raven, come in. Read me? | 雷文 请回答 收到了吗 |
[37:08] | The deal’s off, but nobody has to get hurt. | 协议失效 但没人需要受伤 |
[37:11] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[37:13] | Hold your fire. Where’s your mother? | 别开火 你妈妈呢 |
[37:19] | She’s our doctor. You can’t have her. | 她是我们的医生 你不能带走她 |
[37:21] | She asked you a question. | 她问你话呢 |
[37:24] | Where is the doctor? | 医生在哪 |
[37:26] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[37:27] | You’re not so tough now, are you? | 你现在没那么强硬了吧 |
[37:29] | No! Hold. | 不 住手 |
[37:38] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[37:45] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[37:48] | We’ll come without a fight. | 只要不开火 我们就不会反抗 |
[37:51] | I bet you will, traitor. | 你当然会这么做 叛徒 |
[37:55] | – We? – The two of us. | -我们 -我们两个 |
[37:56] | Those are my terms. | 那是我的条件 |
[38:02] | I see where your daughter gets it from. | 我知道你女儿遗传谁了 |
[38:04] | Take them both. | 把他们都带走 |
[38:06] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[38:07] | I love you, Clark. | 我爱你 克拉克 |
[38:09] | – Let’s go. Move. – Ok, then. Here are my terms. | -我们走 快点 -接下来是我的条件 |
[38:14] | The valley is ours. | 山谷归我们 |
[38:15] | Any attempt to get there will be met by overwhelming force. | 任何试图闯入的行动都会受到最大火力的攻击 |
[38:20] | As long as you stay here, we won’t have a problem. | 只要你们待在这里 我们间就相安无事 |
[38:27] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[38:32] | What about Raven and Murphy? | 雷文和墨菲在哪 |
[38:34] | For now, insurance. | 暂时安全 |
[38:36] | Let’s go. On me. | 我们走 跟着我 |
[38:45] | Szybunka, that’s an order. | 斯班卡 这是命令 |
[38:56] | Szybunka, you idiot! | 斯班卡 你这白痴 |
[38:58] | Get to the ship. Move! Now! | 上飞船 快点 |
[39:01] | Prep for emergency evac. | 准备紧急撤离 |
[39:12] | Octavia, can you hear me? | 奥克塔维亚 你能听见我说话吗 |
[39:14] | I’ve got you. | 有我在 |
[39:21] | Auto pilot engaged. | 自动驾驶模式已开启 |
[39:25] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[39:26] | What happened is, we’re at war. | 我们开战了 |
[39:27] | Go missiles hot– one into the crowd, | 预热导弹 一颗朝人群发射 |
[39:29] | one into the bunker. | 一颗朝地堡发射 |
[39:30] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[39:31] | – Get them out of here. – No. Wait. | -把他们带走 -不 等等 |
[39:32] | – Do it now. – Hold on. | -马上行动 -等等 |
[39:33] | – Please! – My daughter is down there. | -别这样 -我女儿在下面 |
[39:35] | Whoa. Slow down. This is a mining ship. | 冷静点 这是艘采矿船 |
[39:37] | Those missiles are designed | 导弹是设计来 |
[39:38] | to break up asteroids, not crowds. | 粉碎小行星的 不是毁灭人群的 |
[39:41] | Because of this idiot, we have no choice. | 因为这蠢货 我们没别的办法了 |
[39:43] | They will retaliate. We have to end this now. | 他们会反击 我们得现在结束一切 |
[39:46] | Colonel, just think. | 上校 想想看 |
[39:47] | By my count, there are less than 1,500 people left | 我算过 人类种族只剩下 |
[39:50] | in the human race. | 不超过一千五百人 |
[39:52] | – She gave you an order. – I’m flying this ship. | -她给你下了命令 -我是飞船驾驶员 |
[39:56] | Shoot me, we all die. | 你杀了我 大家一起死 |
[39:58] | I’m not gonna ask you again, lieutenant. | 我不会再问第二遍 上尉 |
[40:05] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[40:18] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么要这么久 |
[40:22] | – What is it? – I don’t know. It’s jammed. | -怎么了 -我不知道 它好像失灵了 |
[40:24] | – Your friend Raven? – Has to be. | -你朋友雷文干的吗 -应该是 |
[40:32] | Let’s go get her. | 我们去抓她吧 |
[40:34] | Copy that. Everybody strap in. | 收到 所有人绑好安全带 |
[40:37] | Main rocket burn in 3, 2– | 主火箭即将点火 三二… |
[40:52] | Only have 283 more. | 只剩283个人了 |
[41:11] | I trusted you. This is your fault. | 我相信了你 这是你的错 |
[41:16] | Blodreina… | 血女王 |
[41:19] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[41:21] | Now we go to war. | 现在 我们开战 |