时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Meet Eligius IV. | 见见埃利吉乌斯四号 |
[00:05] | “No inmates past this point.” | “犯人不得通过此地” |
[00:07] | Cryosleep. | 冷冻休眠 |
[00:08] | Means the prisoners are still here. | 意思是犯人们还在这里 |
[00:09] | This is an army. | 这是一支军队 |
[00:10] | Can you rig it so we can kill them remotely? | 你能改造一下 让我们能远程杀掉他们吗 |
[00:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:13] | Leverage. | 筹码 |
[00:14] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[00:15] | We need your help opening a bunker. | 我们要你们帮忙打开一个地堡 |
[00:17] | If you do that, I’ll let your people go. | 如果你们同意 我就放了你们的人 |
[00:19] | There’s a doctor in that bunker. | 那个地堡里有一个医生 |
[00:21] | We grab the doctor. | 我们抓了医生 |
[00:22] | We go home and find a cure. | 然后回去想治疗的办法 |
[00:24] | We’ll come without a fight. | 只要不开火 我们就不会反抗 |
[00:25] | – We? – The two of us. | -我们 -我们两个 |
[00:27] | Those are my terms. | 那是我的条件 |
[00:28] | Here are my terms. | 接下来是我的条件 |
[00:29] | The valley is ours. | 山谷归我们 |
[00:31] | As long as you stay here, | 只要你们待在这里 |
[00:32] | we won’t have a problem. | 我们间就相安无事 |
[00:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:38] | Get to the ship! | 上飞船 |
[00:40] | We’re at war. | 我们开战了 |
[00:41] | Go missiles hot. | 预热导弹 |
[00:42] | One into the crowd, one into the bunker. | 一颗朝人群 一颗朝地堡发射 |
[00:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:45] | It’s jammed. | 它好像失灵了 |
[00:46] | Your friend Raven? | 你朋友雷文干的吗 |
[00:47] | Has to be. | 应该是 |
[00:48] | Let’s go get her. | 我们去抓她吧 |
[00:49] | Blodreina… what do we do now? | 血女王 我们现在怎么办 |
[00:51] | Now we go to war. | 现在 我们开战 |
[01:00] | Could’ve used you in the bunker, Clarke. | 你在地堡本可以派上用场的 克拉克 |
[01:04] | You had my mother. | 你们有我妈妈 |
[01:09] | Why was she afraid? | 为什么她那么害怕 |
[01:13] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[01:15] | Please help me to understand what happened down there. | 请你告诉我下面发生了什么 |
[01:19] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[01:24] | Be safe, ok? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[01:29] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[01:33] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[01:37] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[01:47] | Miller, wait. | 米勒 等等 |
[01:51] | Slow down. | 慢着 |
[01:52] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[01:54] | Wish I could tell you, Bellamy. | 我要是能告诉你就好了 贝拉米 |
[01:55] | Octavia told you not to? | 奥克塔维亚让你别说的吗 |
[02:00] | They’re going to Shallow Valley. | 他们要去浅谷 |
[02:03] | Clarke. Clarke! | 克拉克 克拉克 |
[02:08] | You can’t just do whatever the hell you want here. | 你在这里不能为所欲为 |
[02:09] | I’m guessing you’re moving ahead of the army, | 我想你是要去打头阵 |
[02:11] | to scout forward terrain. | 侦察地形 |
[02:13] | Which route are you taking? | 你准备走哪条路 |
[02:15] | It’s sandstorm season. | 这个季节沙尘暴多发 |
[02:17] | The wind moves in a predictable path. | 风的移动路径可以预测 |
[02:20] | I’ve made the trip dozens of times. | 我走过几十次了 |
[02:22] | Trust me. You need my help. | 相信我 你们需要我的帮助 |
[02:27] | They don’t know we’re coming, | 他们不知道我们会来 |
[02:28] | so all 3 northern passes will be wide open. | 所以北部三处入口都是完全开放的 |
[02:31] | But the village will be fortified. | 但村子里守卫森严 |
[02:33] | Where’s the water source? | 水源在哪 |
[02:35] | – Here. – Why? What are you thinking? | -这里 -怎么了 你有什么打算 |
[02:38] | My question exactly. | 这也是我的问题 |
[02:39] | – Miller, your orders were to go– – I know my orders. | -米勒 你的命令是去… -我知道 |
[02:43] | I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say. | 我认为我们应该先听克拉克怎么说 |
[02:46] | You can’t take the sea route. | 你们不能走海路 |
[02:48] | Why? You said the sea is gone. | 为什么 你说过海已经没了 |
[02:49] | Is it passable or not? | 难道不能通过吗 |
[02:51] | Yes, maybe. But you have to understand– | 是 也许可以 但你要知道… |
[02:53] | Maybe’s good enough for me. | “也许”对我来说已经足够了 |
[02:54] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发 |
[02:59] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[03:03] | Please, O, just hear us out. | 拜托 小奥 听我们说完 |
[03:05] | Octavia, we’re all on the same team. | 奥克塔维亚 我们是一边的 |
[03:08] | No one wants to get to that valley more than me. | 没人比我更想去那个山谷了 |
[03:11] | It’s my home. | 那是我的家 |
[03:13] | But this way is too risky. | 但这条路太冒险了 |
[03:14] | Risky how? | 怎么个冒险法 |
[03:16] | Show me. | 展示给我看 |
[03:22] | You chose the shortest route, | 你选了最近的路 |
[03:23] | which makes sense, | 这合情合理 |
[03:24] | but the dry seabed is hit by almost constant sandstorms. | 但干燥的海床几乎不断受到沙尘暴袭击 |
[03:28] | We have the tents from the Second Dawn. | 我们拿了第二黎明的帐篷 |
[03:29] | Sand won’t be a problem. | 风沙不是问题 |
[03:30] | It’s not just sand. | 不只是风沙 |
[03:31] | Some of it crystallized in praimfaya. | 有些沙子在荣耀之火中结晶了 |
[03:33] | I’m talking shards of glass like razor blades. | 我说的是那种像剃刀片一样的玻璃碎渣 |
[03:38] | Your tents will be torn to shreds and so will you. | 你们的帐篷会被撕碎 你们也一样 |
[03:40] | Blodreina is right. | 血女王说得对 |
[03:42] | Besides, we can only carry rations for 7 days. | 并且 我们只能带七天的配给口粮 |
[03:44] | The sea route will take 6. | 而海路需要六天 |
[03:46] | The next shortest path adds 50 miles. | 第二短的路多了八十多公里 |
[03:49] | That’s two days if we’re lucky. | 万事顺利也要两天 |
[03:50] | How do we know there won’t be sandstorms on the longer routes? | 我们也不知道更长的路是否就碰不到沙尘暴 |
[03:54] | Enough. We’re doing this. | 够了 我们就这么做 |
[03:57] | The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now, | 水培农场已经几乎不产粮了 |
[03:59] | so if this is the last living valley on earth, | 所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[04:02] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[04:03] | Diyoza thinks the same thing. | 迪约扎也这么想 |
[04:06] | And so we fight. | 所以我们要开战 |
[04:19] | Your sister needs you, Bellamy. | 你妹妹需要你 贝拉米 |
[04:21] | I’m glad you’re here for her. | 我很欣慰你来到了她的身边 |
[04:29] | There are packs with rations here by the door. | 门口有一些配给 |
[04:33] | First battalion! Mount up! | 第一营 准备出发 |
[04:36] | Am I crazy | 是我疯了 |
[04:37] | or were they gonna kill me for getting in her way? | 还是刚才我挡她路时 他们真要杀我 |
[04:42] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:44] | Raven and Murphy are in trouble. | 雷文和墨菲有麻烦了 |
[04:46] | I have to go with them. | 我得跟他们一起去 |
[04:48] | 6-day hike through sandstorm country | 六天徒步穿越沙尘暴区域 |
[04:52] | with a gladiator cult. | 带着角斗士的狂热 |
[04:54] | What could go wrong? | 会有什么问题呢 |
[04:57] | After you. | 你先请 |
[05:21] | They’re going on foot? Are they crazy? | 他们要徒步过来吗 疯了吗 |
[05:25] | It’s 150 miles across that desert. | 在沙漠对面241公里远的地方 |
[05:28] | No, Lieutenant, they’re not crazy. | 不 上尉 他们没疯 |
[05:30] | They’re fanatical. | 他们是狂热 |
[05:32] | And fanatics make good soldiers. | 狂热分子才是优秀的士兵 |
[05:35] | I say we let them come. | 那就让他们来吧 |
[05:39] | Is that what you would do? | 你打算这样做吗 |
[05:40] | Wait to fight them here? | 等他们到了才发起战斗 |
[05:42] | Wage war on the one place left on the planet | 在地球上唯一适合生存的地方 |
[05:45] | that can sustain life? | 发起战争 |
[05:47] | We’ve already got 4 hostiles in these woods. | 树林里已经有四个敌人了 |
[05:49] | 5 if you count the child that Clarke was so desperate to protect. | 算上克拉克极力保护的孩子 就是五个 |
[05:53] | You really want to let another 50 in? | 你真的想再来五十个吗 |
[05:56] | Motivated, disciplined soldiers. | 而且是士气高昂 纪律严明的士兵 |
[06:00] | I suppose you have a better idea. | 看来你有更好的办法 |
[06:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:06] | Get my missile system back on line. | 重启我的导弹系统 |
[06:08] | If this Raven that you’re so impressed by | 如果这位令你们目瞪口呆的雷文 |
[06:10] | won’t tell you how she locked us out, | 不肯说她是如何锁住导弹 |
[06:12] | use Mccreary. | 那就让麦克科瑞上 |
[06:13] | At least he’s good for something. | 至少他有些方面还是不赖的 |
[06:18] | You didn’t think that was all I was good for back on the rock. | 你不会觉得当时在岩石上 我就这点能耐吧 |
[06:23] | Don’t flatter yourself. That was torture, too. | 别王婆卖瓜了 听着怪难受的 |
[06:26] | Shaw, get me those damn missiles. | 肖 启动导弹 |
[07:52] | You’re not safe. | 你们不安全 |
[07:56] | There’s an army on the march toward us right now. | 有一支军队正朝我们行进 |
[08:01] | An army who’s willing to fight to the death | 那支军队愿意誓死夺回 |
[08:03] | for this miraculous place that you’ve been in for two hours | 这片神奇之地 而你们才在这停留两小时 |
[08:08] | and are already desecrating. | 就已经开始亵渎此地了 |
[08:11] | I said I’d get you home, and I did. | 我说过要带你们回家 我做到了 |
[08:14] | It may not be the home that we expected, but we’re here. | 或许不是理想中的家园 但我们到了 |
[08:20] | And we’re free. | 重获自由 |
[08:23] | You have one day to get used to your new reality. | 给你们一天时间习惯新生活 |
[08:29] | We start your training in the morning. | 早上开始训练你们 |
[08:35] | For god’s sake, play something with a beat. | 拜托 放点有节奏的音乐 |
[08:40] | Vinson…come with me. | 文森 跟我来 |
[08:56] | Wonkru has no idea she has missiles. | 统一部落的人不知道她有导弹 |
[08:58] | Octavia’s gonna get them all killed. | 奥克塔维亚会带大家全军覆没的 |
[09:05] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[09:07] | did you hear what I said? | 听到我说的了吗 |
[09:09] | Clarke drew this. | 克拉克画的 |
[09:11] | This is where she lived. | 这是她住过的地方 |
[09:13] | Who is that? | 画的是谁 |
[09:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:22] | Two beds. | 两张床 |
[09:24] | Looks like she wasn’t alone. | 看来她不是一个人 |
[09:38] | This was my daughter’s house? | 这里曾是我女儿的房子 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:42] | Now it can be yours as long as you’re loyal and useful. | 只要你忠诚有用 这地方就归你了 |
[09:46] | Useful? | 有用 |
[09:46] | We’ve needed a doctor ever since our ship’s physician was killed. | 自从飞船上的医师死后 我们一直缺个医生 |
[09:51] | Vinson here is your first patient. | 文森是你的第一位病人 |
[09:54] | It’s a privilege to meet you both. | 很荣幸见到两位 |
[09:58] | If he’s with you, why the collar? | 他要是你们的人 为什么戴着颈铐 |
[10:00] | Some of us still have trouble | 我们中有些人 |
[10:01] | controlling our more… primal urges. | 还是控住不好比较原始的冲动 |
[10:07] | I’m generally a pleasant person. | 我通常还是比较亲切的 |
[10:11] | If the demon comes out, | 如果我发狂了 |
[10:13] | you pull that trigger. | 你们就扣动开关 |
[10:24] | I’ll leave you to it then. | 那就交给你们了 |
[10:27] | Wait, uh… | 等等 |
[10:29] | When we came aboard, I had a bag. | 我们上船时 我有个包 |
[10:32] | It has medical supplies in it. | 里面有医疗器具 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna need that. | 我需要那个包 |
[10:36] | You have everything you need right here. | 你需要的都在这 |
[10:39] | Diagnose and treat Vinson. | 诊断并治好文森 |
[10:42] | Then we can talk about your pills. | 到时再谈给你药的事 |
[10:47] | So we’re prisoners then. | 所以我们现在算是囚犯了 |
[10:48] | You approached me. | 是你们找上门的 |
[10:50] | Why don’t we call it protective custody. | 不如把这叫作保护性监禁 |
[10:53] | What about John Murphy? | 那约翰·墨菲呢 |
[10:54] | Raven Reyes? | 雷文·雷耶斯呢 |
[10:55] | We know you picked them up from the mothership. | 我们知道你把他们从母船抓走了 |
[10:57] | We need guarantees that no harm will come to them, | 你得保证不会伤害他们 |
[10:59] | or we won’t help you. | 不然休想我们帮你 |
[11:04] | Do you have some hidden talent I should know about? | 你有什么我不知道的隐藏技能吗 |
[11:06] | I know you need intel on Octavia. | 我知道你想要关于奥克塔维亚的情报 |
[11:09] | What she’s capable of. | 了解她的能力 |
[11:10] | How many guns she has. | 了解她有多少武器 |
[11:12] | How many fighters. | 有多少战士 |
[11:24] | I don’t trust traitors. | 我不信任叛徒 |
[11:27] | Vinson…put the scalpel down. | 文森 放下手术刀 |
[11:41] | Keep your hands and feet away from his mouth | 手脚别靠近他的嘴 |
[11:43] | and you should be fine. | 这样就不会有事 |
[11:58] | We honor those who died so we might live. | 我们缅怀为了我们的生而牺牲的人 |
[12:17] | “All of me for all of us.” | “我的一切 为我们所有人” |
[12:20] | It’s kind of beautiful. | 挺美的 |
[12:22] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[12:23] | They lost 400 people. | 死了四百人 |
[12:26] | It’s a third of everyone in that bunker. | 占了地堡里人数的三分之一 |
[12:29] | And they had no idea if they’d ever get out. | 他们不知道能不能出来 |
[12:32] | Yet look at them– strong, unified. | 但看看他们 坚强 团结 |
[12:38] | I can see why my mom was terrified, but you gotta admit– | 我懂我妈妈为何会害怕 但不得不说 |
[12:42] | it’s impressive. | 非常震撼 |
[12:47] | So is surviving alone. | 一人幸存也一样 |
[12:53] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[12:57] | Well, I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[13:01] | I had Madi. | 我还有麦迪 |
[13:05] | I’m tired. You can have the rest of my rations. | 我累了 剩下的都给你吃吧 |
[13:10] | Omon gon oson. | “我的一切 为我们所有人” |
[13:12] | Right. | 好 |
[13:20] | Monty, come in. Do you read me? | 蒙蒂 讲话 听得见吗 |
[13:26] | Your brother loves you, Octavia. | 你哥哥很爱你 奥克塔维亚 |
[13:30] | Love is weakness. | 爱是软肋 |
[13:32] | Gaia’s teachings, no doubt. | 盖娅的教导 毫无疑问 |
[13:35] | I hoped she was beyond such nonsense. | 但愿她不会那样荒唐 |
[13:37] | It isn’t nonsense. | 不是荒唐 |
[13:40] | Love no one… and no one can hurt you. | 没有爱的人 就没有软肋 |
[13:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:50] | Does that make me weak? | 我因此变得软弱了吗 |
[13:54] | I would never say that to you, Seda. | 我绝不会对你说这话 赛达 |
[14:08] | Come on, Monty. Do you read me? | 回话啊 蒙蒂 听到了吗 |
[14:13] | – Help! – We need help! | -救命 -快救人 |
[14:16] | It’s the scouts. | 是侦察兵 |
[14:17] | Miller, what is it? | 米勒 什么情况 |
[14:19] | Medic! We need help! It’s Obika! | 急救员 快救人 救欧比卡 |
[14:22] | I’ll get the med kit. | 我去拿医疗箱 |
[14:23] | Please help us! | 救救我们 |
[14:26] | He needs help! | 救救他 |
[14:26] | Are we under attack? | 遇袭了吗 |
[14:27] | I don’t know what’s wrong! | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[14:30] | Please! Hurry! Someone help him! | 快 快救救他 |
[14:35] | Out of my way. I can help. | 让开 让我来 |
[14:37] | Not you. | 你别去 |
[14:45] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[14:49] | Let her in. | 让她过来 |
[14:53] | He’s alive, but his heart’s racing. | 他还活着 但心跳很快 |
[14:55] | What the hell happened out there? | 到底出什么事了 |
[14:56] | We separated to cover more ground. | 我们分开侦查 以覆盖更大范围 |
[14:58] | Then I hear him screaming out that they’re everywhere. | 然后我听到他在喊”到处都是” |
[15:00] | Then I get to him and there’s nothing. | 我就去找他 结果什么都没有 |
[15:01] | It’s just more screaming and– | 他叫得更凶了 |
[15:08] | There’s something inside him. | 他的体内有东西 |
[15:15] | Hurry! Get him in the tent. Get him in the tent. | 快 把他抬进帐篷 抬进帐篷 |
[15:17] | – Nobody else comes inside. – Move! | -谁都别进来 -快 |
[15:19] | Right here. Put him on the table. | 放这 放到桌上 |
[15:21] | Help me get his jacket off. | 帮我脱掉他的外套 |
[15:23] | Clarke, what is this? | 克拉克 是什么东西 |
[15:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:26] | Miller, tell us exactly what happened. | 米勒 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[15:28] | Nothing happened. We stopped to eat. | 没什么 我们停下来吃东西 |
[15:29] | Then we separated again. | 然后又分头行动 |
[15:30] | Next thing I knew, he was screaming. | 接着我就听到他在尖叫 |
[15:31] | Your rations. Show me. | 你的配给 给我看 |
[15:33] | Nothing’s wrong with our rations. | 我们的配给没问题 |
[15:35] | He was eating when it happened. | 出事时他正在吃东西 |
[15:36] | Cooper’s right. | 库珀说得对 |
[15:37] | If it was the rations, Miller would have it, too. | 如果配给有问题 米勒也会出事 |
[15:39] | They share everything. | 他们什么都会分享 |
[15:40] | Well, it got in him somehow. | 有东西莫名其妙进他体内了 |
[15:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:47] | Look. | 看 |
[15:51] | It came from the sand. | 是沙子里的东西 |
[15:54] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[15:56] | – No. – Octavia, | -不 -奥克塔维亚 |
[15:57] | he told Miller that they were everywhere. | 他跟米勒说”到处都是” |
[15:59] | Yes, but Miller just said he saw nothing. | 是 但米勒说他什么都没看到 |
[16:01] | Everywhere could mean everywhere inside him. | 可能是指他体内到处都是 |
[16:03] | I agree with Blodreina. | 我同意血女王 |
[16:04] | What a surprise. | 真是”意外” |
[16:08] | We march on at first light. | 天一亮就出发 |
[16:10] | And Obika? | 那欧比卡呢 |
[16:14] | If he’s not better by then… | 如果到时他没好转 |
[16:21] | I’ll end his pain myself. | 我就亲自帮他解脱痛苦 |
[16:36] | She’s tougher than she looks. | 她比看起来更难办 |
[16:44] | Raven… | 雷文 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry about this. | 很抱歉让你受苦了 |
[16:50] | You can torture me all you want. | 你可以随意折磨我 |
[16:53] | My answer won’t change. I didn’t do it! | 我还是那句话 不是我干的 |
[16:58] | Stop lying! | 别撒谎了 |
[17:17] | Do you know what happens… | 你知道你全身湿透 |
[17:20] | if I push this button… | 我要是按下按钮 |
[17:23] | when you’re wet? | 你会怎么样吗 |
[17:27] | I don’t, either. | 我也不知道 |
[17:29] | But if you don’t tell me right now | 如果你现在不告诉我 |
[17:31] | how to get back into our missiles… | 怎么才能重新启动导弹 |
[17:33] | What’s the matter with you? | 你搞什么 |
[17:36] | Just let me talk to her alone, | 我来单独跟她谈 |
[17:38] | and I’ll get it out of her. | 她会开口的 |
[17:49] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[17:59] | No, please! Stop! | 不 求你了 停下 |
[18:00] | He didn’t do anything! Stop! | 他什么都没做 停下 |
[18:04] | Now…which one of you | 是谁在母船上 |
[18:07] | killed my good friend Kodiak on the mothership? | 杀死了我的好朋友科迪亚克 |
[18:11] | Mccreary, just back the hell up. | 麦克科瑞 给我住手 |
[18:14] | You have 5 seconds | 给你五秒 |
[18:15] | to tell me how to unlock those missiles. One. | 告诉我如何给导弹解锁 一 |
[18:19] | – Mccreary. – I don’t know. | -麦克科瑞 -我不知道 |
[18:21] | – Two. – Please! I swear to god! | -二 -求你了 我发誓 |
[18:23] | – I didn’t do it! – Three. | -不是我干的 -三 |
[18:26] | Four! | 四 |
[18:28] | Put down the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[18:34] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这样是在犯错 |
[18:36] | Yeah? Wouldn’t be the first time. | 是吗 又不是第一次了 |
[18:41] | Now get out. All of you. | 给我出去 全都出去 |
[18:46] | I may not be able to kill you… | 我或许杀不了你 |
[18:49] | but you don’t need your legs to fly. | 但你开飞船不需要用腿 |
[18:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:08] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[19:13] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么都别告诉他 |
[19:16] | She couldn’t even if she wanted to. | 她就算想 也没什么可说的 |
[19:18] | I’m the one who locked the weapons system. | 是我锁住了武器系统 |
[19:28] | Diyoza was freaked out by what she saw in the bunker. | 迪约扎被地堡里的景象吓到了 |
[19:32] | And after we opened fire, she knew we were at war. | 我们开火后 她就知道战争打响了 |
[19:35] | So if I didn’t say you hacked the missile system, | 所以如果我不说是你入侵了导弹系统 |
[19:37] | she would’ve ended it right then and there, | 她当时就会立刻了结 |
[19:39] | and they’d all be dead. | 那他们就会全死掉 |
[19:40] | So you let them torture us for nothing. | 所以你让他们毫无理由地折磨我们 |
[19:42] | It wasn’t for nothing. | 不是毫无理由 |
[19:45] | It was to save his own ass. | 是为了保住他的小命 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry. Were you looking for a “Thank you”? | 抱歉 你是想要我们说”谢谢你”吗 |
[19:52] | You let them do this to us | 你看着他们折磨我们 |
[19:54] | because of what happens to you if they find out the truth. | 是因为害怕他们知道真相后自己会遭罪 |
[19:57] | No, hey, Raven. | 别 雷文 |
[19:58] | Come on. He did just save my life. | 好了 他确实救了你 |
[20:00] | The least we could do is hear him out. | 我们起码要听听他怎么说 |
[20:02] | I mean, I am assuming you have a plan | 我是想你应该计划好了 |
[20:03] | to get us out of this, correct? | 怎么救我们出去 对吧 |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:07] | I tell them she came clean, | 我告诉他们她招了 |
[20:09] | then unlock the missiles. | 然后解锁导弹 |
[20:11] | That plan sucks. | 那个计划糟透了 |
[20:12] | If the alternative is more torture, | 如果替代方案更残酷 |
[20:13] | I think we should at least consider letting him save his ass. | 我想我们至少应该考虑让他自己收拾残局 |
[20:16] | She’ll use the missiles. | 她会用那些导弹 |
[20:17] | Yeah. She will. | 是的 她会 |
[20:18] | There’s an army from that bunker | 地堡里出来的一支军队 |
[20:20] | on their way here right now. | 现在正在朝这里行军 |
[20:22] | Either I tell them you helped me get back in, | 我可以告诉他们是你帮我重新进入的 |
[20:24] | or I say that I hacked in myself, | 或者我可以说是我自己入侵的 |
[20:26] | but one of those options | 但选项之一 |
[20:27] | has the added benefit of you two staying alive. | 有保你们两个活着的附加优点 |
[20:30] | Well, then, that’s the option we choose. | 那我们就选这个选项 |
[20:31] | No. | 不 |
[20:34] | It isn’t. | 不是的 |
[20:40] | I saw you on the captain’s log. | 我在船长日志里看到过你 |
[20:42] | Diyoza kept you alive to fly the ship, | 迪约扎留下了你的活口让你开飞船 |
[20:44] | but you’re not one of them. | 但你不是他们的一份子 |
[20:46] | That’s why you lied about being locked out of the missiles, | 所以你说谎说导弹被锁了你动不了 |
[20:49] | and that’s why you’re gonna help us now. | 也因此 你现在要帮我们 |
[20:54] | Trust me, Murphy. | 相信我 墨菲 |
[20:58] | You’re gonna like my plan more. | 你会更喜欢我的计划 |
[21:10] | You need to rest. | 你要休息一下 |
[21:13] | No, I need to keep working while I still can. | 不 我要趁还可以的时候继续工作 |
[21:21] | I can take care of you. | 我可以照顾你 |
[21:23] | I know what to do. | 我知道该做什么 |
[21:28] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[21:31] | It’s not ok. | 有事 |
[21:33] | No. | 不 |
[21:38] | I almost got you killed in the arena. | 我差点害你死在角斗场 |
[21:41] | You had to kill someone because of me. | 因为我 你不得不杀人 |
[21:49] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[21:54] | Just tell me what I need to know, | 告诉我我想知道的事 |
[21:55] | and I’ll leave you to your shakes and vomiting. | 然后我就不打扰你们缠绵腻歪了 |
[22:01] | Vinson has pulmonary tumefaction, | 文森有有肺肿胀 |
[22:05] | most likely caused by whatever you were mining. | 最可能是你们在开采的东西造成的 |
[22:07] | And that presents itself with–with black spots. | 那个肺肿胀还有几个阴影点 |
[22:11] | Can you treat it? | 你能治好吗 |
[22:12] | It’s really difficult without a biopsy. | 没有活检的话 非常困难 |
[22:16] | And if it’s cancer, then the prognosis is– | 如果是癌症 那预后就是… |
[22:17] | It’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[22:19] | 13 more patients, all with similar symptoms. | 还有十三个人 全都是相似的症状 |
[22:25] | You’ll also find the results | 你还可以找到 |
[22:26] | of the previous physician’s biopsies. | 以前的医生的活检结果 |
[22:28] | He couldn’t figure out what it was, | 他查不出是什么病 |
[22:29] | so Paxton Mccreary slit his throat. | 所以帕克斯顿·麦克科瑞杀了他 |
[22:31] | You were testing her? | 你刚在考她 |
[22:34] | We don’t just need a doctor. | 我们需要的不仅是医生 |
[22:36] | We need a good doctor. | 我们需要的是医术精湛的医生 |
[22:39] | Congratulations. You get to stay. | 恭喜 你可以留下 |
[22:41] | Keep being useful, and so does he. | 继续发挥作用 他也是 |
[22:43] | There are others like her in that bunker. | 地堡里还有像她这样的人 |
[22:48] | You’re a determined traitor. I’ll give you that. | 你是一个坚定的叛徒 我这么评价你 |
[22:50] | Doctors. Farmers. Engineers. | 医生 农民 工程师 |
[22:52] | And every last one trained to kill. | 每一种最后都被训练去杀人 |
[22:57] | Even the kids. | 甚至是孩子 |
[22:58] | Yes, because they had no choice. | 是的 因为他们没得选 |
[23:01] | But we could give them a choice. | 但我们可以给他们选择 |
[23:04] | There’s an army marching across the desert to attack me. | 有支军队正在穿越沙漠来攻击我 |
[23:09] | Do you think we should invite them over for tea? | 你觉得我们该请他们过来喝茶吗 |
[23:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:11] | Do the murderers and thieves you’re surrounded by now drink tea? | 你手下这群杀人犯小偷都喝茶吗 |
[23:17] | Speak of the devil. | 说起恶魔 |
[23:18] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:23] | Your pilot pulled a gun on me. | 你的飞行员拿枪指着我 |
[23:26] | I’m telling you out of respect. | 我告诉你是出于尊重 |
[23:28] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是来申请许可的 |
[23:29] | Yes, you are. And you don’t have it. | 你是 并且你不许 |
[23:33] | Mccreary, it’s Duff. | 麦克科瑞 我是达夫 |
[23:34] | Did we release the prisoners? | 我们释放了犯人吗 |
[23:37] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:39] | One of them just took off from the aft airlock. | 有一个人刚从尾部气闸舱跑了 |
[23:58] | Don’t make any more noise. | 别再发出声音了 |
[24:00] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:01] | Raven knew you guys would be watching the camp. | 雷文知道你们会在附近监视营地 |
[24:02] | We gotta go. Now. | 我们得赶快走了 |
[24:11] | – Where’s Raven? – She’s still there. | -雷文呢 -她还在里面 |
[24:12] | You left her? Why am I not surprised? | 你丢下了她 我怎么一点不意外 |
[24:14] | She made a deal to get me out. Listen. | 她达成了一个协议 换我出来 听着 |
[24:16] | -Shock collar? – Trust me. I wouldn’t do that. | -电击颈铐 -相信我 换我就不会碰 |
[24:18] | What about Abby and Kane? | 艾比和凯恩呢 |
[24:19] | We saw them being led off the ship. | 我们看到他们从飞船上下来 |
[24:21] | You did? | 有吗 |
[24:22] | That means Bellamy got the bunker open. | 也就是说贝拉米打开了地堡 |
[24:24] | Did he not come back? | 他没回来吗 |
[24:26] | What about Clarke? | 克拉克呢 |
[24:28] | Who’s the hobbit? | 这个小矮子是谁 |
[24:29] | You know what? Never mind. | 知道吗 先别管了 |
[24:30] | We just got to get a warning to Bellamy | 我们得赶在他们发射导弹前 |
[24:31] | before they fire their missiles. | 提醒贝拉米 |
[24:33] | – Missiles- – Yeah, as in fiery death from above. | -导弹 -没错 打下来的杀伤性导弹 |
[24:36] | Raven said that we need to get into radio range. | 雷文说我们得进入无线电范围 |
[24:38] | – Where is the rover? – Bear cave. I’ll drive. | -车在哪 -熊洞里 我来开 |
[24:42] | Don’t worry. The bears are gone. | 别担心 没熊 |
[24:57] | Look, before you say anything, | 在你开口前我先说 |
[24:58] | I let Murphy go so she can unlock the missiles. | 我放了墨菲 让她解锁了导弹 |
[25:01] | System’s armed. Problem solved. | 系统解锁 问题解决 |
[25:04] | Yours have just begun. | 只待你一声号令 |
[25:08] | Her friend’s still collared, by the way. | 对了 她的朋友还戴着颈铐 |
[25:12] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[25:14] | We can bring him in now, or | 我们可以现在抓他 |
[25:15] | we can let him lead us to the rest of | 或者我们可以等他带我们去找 |
[25:16] | the hostiles in the woods. | 树林里的其他同伴 |
[25:18] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪里也去不了 |
[25:19] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[25:20] | Take her back to her cell. | 把她关回去 |
[25:21] | Well done, Shaw. | 干得好 肖 |
[25:24] | We’ll go hunting when we come back. | 我们回来就去狩猎 |
[25:26] | Wheels up in 20. | 二十分钟后出发 |
[25:44] | Bellamy, come in. It’s Murphy. | 贝拉米 请讲 我是墨菲 |
[25:46] | Please tell me you can hear me. | 拜托告诉我你听得见 |
[25:52] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:54] | Thought you’d be funnier. | 还以为你会有趣些 |
[25:55] | Clarke told her stories. | 克拉克跟她讲过故事 |
[25:58] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[25:59] | Was I the dashing hero who got the girl? | 我是抱得美人归的翩翩君子吗 |
[26:02] | Or the selfish fool who lost her? | 或者是丢了美人的自私自利的蠢货 |
[26:07] | Octavia’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢奥克塔维亚 |
[26:08] | I mean, no offense. | 不是有意打击你们 |
[26:10] | Clarke said she wouldn’t have made it without each one of you. | 克拉克说没有你们 她就没有今天 |
[26:13] | We wouldn’t have made it without her. | 没有她 我们也不会有今天 |
[26:15] | Not even close. | 毫无希望 |
[26:19] | John! | 约翰 |
[26:22] | The collar must have a proximity tether. | 颈铐肯定设置了距离限制 |
[26:24] | Madi, back up! | 麦迪 倒退 |
[26:31] | That’s it. Stop here. | 好了 停下 |
[26:38] | John, can you hear me? | 约翰 听得见吗 |
[26:40] | Monty, can you get it off? | 蒙蒂 能弄掉吗 |
[26:41] | There’s no time. | 来不及了 |
[26:41] | We have to stop those missiles. | 必须阻止发射导弹 |
[26:44] | – What are you doing? – What we have to do. | -你要干什么 -做必须做的事 |
[26:45] | Okay. Echo’s right. Just leave me behind. | 艾寇说得对 别管我 |
[26:47] | No way. If it has a tether, it’ll have a tracker, too. | 不行 如果设了限制 那肯定也有追踪器 |
[26:50] | They’re probably on their way right now. | 他们估计已经在路上了 |
[26:51] | That means you gotta go. | 所以你们必须走 |
[27:01] | Go. Before our friends explode. | 走啊 赶在朋友们被炸飞之前 |
[27:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:39] | Octavia’s not the only one who’s changed, you know. | 不只是奥克塔维亚变了 |
[27:44] | You could’ve killed those prisoners in cryo, | 你本可以在囚犯冷冻睡眠时杀死他们 |
[27:46] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[27:49] | Diyoza would’ve killed me if not for you. | 要不是你 迪约扎就会杀了我 |
[27:52] | Madi would be alone. | 麦迪就一个人了 |
[27:55] | You got that bunker open. | 你还打开了地堡 |
[27:59] | Who knew it would turn out to be pandora’s box? | 谁曾想那会是潘多拉的魔盒 |
[28:05] | I’m serious, Bellamy. | 我说真的 贝拉米 |
[28:09] | The heart and the head. | 真心实意 |
[28:12] | The heart and the head. | 真心实意 |
[28:14] | So…what does your head say | 那你怎么看待 |
[28:17] | about two armies fighting a war | 两支军队在地球上 |
[28:18] | in the only green place on earth? | 唯一的绿地开战 |
[28:21] | Same as yours. | 跟你一样 |
[28:27] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[28:42] | Sandstorm. | 沙尘暴 |
[28:45] | It’s blocking the way back. | 堵住退路了 |
[28:46] | Can we outrun it? | 逃得了吗 |
[28:47] | As long as it keeps moving laterally | 只要它继续从东到西 |
[28:48] | from east to west, we shouldn’t have to, | 侧向移动 就没必要逃 |
[28:50] | but if the wind shifts– | 但如果风向变了 |
[28:52] | The wind hasn’t met wonkru. | 风还没吹到统一部落 |
[28:55] | Now there’s no choice. We keep moving. | 现在没得选了 继续前进 |
[28:57] | Keep moving? Thanks to you, | 继续前进 多亏了你 |
[28:59] | we’re stuck between razor-blade winds | 我们后有刮着刀片的强风 |
[29:01] | and burrowing, parasitic bugs. | 前有穴居的寄生虫 |
[29:03] | Thanks to you, we’re at war, Bellamy. | 多亏了你 我们才陷入战争 贝拉米 |
[29:06] | Only if you insist on fighting it. | 都是因为你坚持开战 |
[29:08] | Fight or die. That’s all there is. | 不战就死 只有这条路 |
[29:11] | You don’t understand. I get it. | 你不明白 我知道 |
[29:13] | Because you’re not one of us. | 因为你不是我们的人 |
[29:15] | Is Obika one of you? | 欧比卡是你们的人吗 |
[29:20] | Because you’re about to end his life like he means nothing. | 因为在你看来他命如草芥 可以随意了结 |
[29:23] | I understand that. | 这个我懂 |
[29:24] | Cooper, no. | 库珀 别 |
[29:25] | Show some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[29:27] | – Bellamy. – Easy. | -贝拉米 -冷静 |
[29:29] | I’d stop if I were you. | 我要是你就会打住 |
[29:34] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[29:39] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[29:58] | Everybody out! Now! Go! | 都出去 快 出去 |
[30:04] | Indra! Burn it down! Kill them all! | 因陀罗 烧掉 全都弄死 |
[30:25] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[30:26] | It must be its venom. | 肯定是寄生虫的毒素 |
[30:29] | Put her arm on the table. | 把她的手臂放桌上 |
[30:31] | We can’t let it get into her torso. | 别让虫转移到她的躯干 |
[30:33] | I need you to make a tourniquet out of whatever you can find. | 随便找个东西做个止血带 |
[30:35] | And get me a med kit. | 去拿医疗箱 |
[30:36] | There were dozens of those worms. | 有好多虫子 |
[30:37] | They must lay their eggs– | 虫子肯定产卵了 |
[30:38] | Thank you! Go! | 谢谢 出去 |
[30:39] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我在这 我在这 |
[30:41] | – We got this. – Ok. | -可以的 -好 |
[30:44] | Will that stop it? | 能止住吗 |
[30:45] | It’s not for the worm. It’s for the blood. | 不是阻止虫 是阻断血流 |
[30:47] | I need a knife now! | 给我把刀 |
[30:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[30:50] | Ok, you gotta stop moving. | 别动 |
[30:51] | Whatever you’re going to do, do it. | 不管你想做什么 动手吧 |
[30:53] | Ok. This is gonna hurt. | 好 会很痛的 |
[31:02] | Clarke, you’re gonna lose it. | 克拉克 不行的 |
[31:04] | Like hell I am. | 我他妈行 |
[31:05] | I got it! Stay still. | 我行 别动 |
[31:08] | Clarke, just pull it out. | 克拉克 快扯出来 |
[31:09] | Please, if you can hear me, this is an emergency. | 拜托 如果听见了 现在情况紧急 |
[31:12] | – I got this. – Come in. | -我行的 -讲话 |
[31:15] | Monty, it’s me. | 蒙蒂 是我 |
[31:16] | Something tells me we got your emergency beat. | 我预感到你们遇到危险了 |
[31:19] | I doubt that. | 不一定 |
[31:20] | The prisoners have an eye in the sky on the mothership, | 太空中母船的囚犯正用天空之眼盯着你们 |
[31:22] | and a missile system on their transport ship. | 他们的运输船上有导弹系统 |
[31:24] | Missiles? | 导弹 |
[31:25] | They’re on their way to you right now. | 他们正朝你们赶来 |
[31:26] | You have to move. | 你们得转移 |
[31:27] | Hide somewhere. Take cover. | 躲起来 找掩护 |
[31:29] | Hide from an eye in the sky? | 躲过天空之眼的监视 |
[31:31] | How are we supposed to do that? | 怎么可能 |
[31:32] | Murphy says we have a friend inside. | 墨菲说有我们的朋友做内应 |
[31:34] | If he’s right, the eye won’t be watching. | 如果他没错 那就监视不到你们 |
[31:36] | You have a window, but you have to move now. | 只有一线希望 动作得快 |
[31:40] | Uhh! Here. | 好了 |
[31:41] | Where do we find cover from missiles | 我们在一大片废墟里 |
[31:43] | In the middle of a wasteland? | 怎么能不被导弹发现 |
[31:45] | If they see us retreat, they’ll stand down. | 如果他们看到我们撤退 他们也会退下 |
[31:47] | You still don’t understand. | 你还是不明白 |
[31:49] | Wonkru does not retreat. | 统一部落绝不撤退 |
[31:51] | You do if you want to live. | 如果你们想活 就要 |
[31:53] | Now is not the time for a debate. | 现在不是辩论的时候 |
[31:55] | Even if we did retreat, | 即使我们撤退 |
[31:56] | the path home puts us in the middle of a sandstorm. | 回家的路也被沙尘暴挡住了 |
[31:59] | Those ruins are not our home. | 那些废墟不是我们的家 |
[32:03] | That valley is, and we’re taking it back. | 那个山谷是 我们要夺回来 |
[32:07] | Octavia, easy. | 奥克塔维亚 冷静一点 |
[32:07] | The venom’s still in your system. | 毒液还在你体内 |
[32:11] | Get ready to understand. | 准备好理解一下吧 |
[32:26] | We have target lock. | 我们锁定了目标 |
[32:30] | Fire at will. | 随时开火 |
[32:36] | We’re not doing this again, Shaw. | 我们不会再这么做了 肖 |
[32:41] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[32:44] | Fire in the hole. | 开火吧 |
[32:49] | One more for good luck? | 再发一枚以防万一吗 |
[32:53] | I don’t believe in luck. | 我不信有万一 |
[32:55] | No one could have survived that. | 没人能躲过导弹 |
[32:58] | Take us home. | 我们回去吧 |
[33:08] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:11] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:14] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:17] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:20] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:23] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:27] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:30] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:34] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[33:37] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[34:09] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[34:16] | Give me the pills. | 给我药 |
[34:20] | No. | 不 |
[34:22] | You promised. | 你答应过我 |
[34:31] | Can we help you? | 我们能帮你吗 |
[34:33] | Diyoza seems to think so. | 看来迪约扎是这么想的 |
[34:40] | Take him. | 带走他 |
[34:41] | What? | 什么 |
[34:42] | Hold on a minute. No. | 等一下 不 |
[34:43] | Wait, hold on. Hold on a minute. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[34:45] | Abby, don’t fight them. | 艾比 别反抗 |
[34:46] | Where are you– | 你们要带他去… |
[34:51] | If anything happens to him, I won’t help you. | 如果他出什么事 我不会帮你们 |
[34:54] | Yes, you will. | 不 你会 |
[35:06] | Which one of these is yours? | 这里面哪个是你的 |
[35:25] | So…can you save me? | 那么 你能救我吗 |
[35:33] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[35:37] | Should I save you? | 我该救你吗 |
[35:59] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[36:05] | – Where we going? – Keep moving. | -我们要去哪 -继续走 |
[36:08] | Eyes front. | 看前面 |
[36:10] | You’re making a mis– you’re making a mistake. | 你们在犯…你们在犯错 |
[36:13] | There are so… so few people left. | 现在的人所剩无几 |
[36:17] | You can’t just… kill everyone and expect– | 你们不能杀掉所有人 然后指望… |
[36:44] | So Octavia’s dead? | 奥克塔维亚死了 |
[36:48] | No. | 没有 |
[36:49] | We spotted an entire battalion | 我们发现整个营 |
[36:51] | huddled in a sandstorm to protect her. | 挤在沙尘暴中保护她 |
[36:57] | Do you think an army of murderers and thieves | 你觉得一支由杀人犯和小偷组成的军队 |
[36:59] | would follow me into a sandstorm? | 会跟我进沙尘暴吗 |
[37:06] | I highly doubt it. | 我非常怀疑 |
[37:10] | You like tequila? | 你喜欢龙舌兰酒吗 |
[37:13] | I don’t know. I’ve never had it. | 我不知道 我从没喝过 |
[37:15] | Today’s your lucky day. | 那你今天很走运 |
[37:27] | I wish you hadn’t given Abby back those pills. | 我真希望你没有给艾比那些药 |
[37:30] | Wishes are for the weak. | 希望都是给弱者的 |
[37:32] | My father used to say that. | 我爸爸以前这么和我说过 |
[37:33] | He was helping hide me from the seal team | 他当时在帮我躲避来抓捕我的 |
[37:35] | that was sent to bring me in. | 海豹突击队 |
[37:37] | My team. | 我的队伍 |
[37:40] | They put two in his head, | 他们朝他的脑袋开了两枪 |
[37:41] | just like I trained them. | 用我训练他们的技巧 |
[37:43] | When I heard them upstairs, I knew it was over, so… | 我在楼上听到时 我知道全完了 所以 |
[37:48] | I slashed my own throat. | 我自己割了喉 |
[37:53] | Should’ve put two in my head. | 真该给我脑袋两颗子弹 |
[37:55] | The pill thing is between you and your wife. | 药是你和你老婆之间的问题 |
[37:58] | As long as she can do her job, | 只要她能工作 |
[38:00] | we don’t have a problem. | 我们没有任何意见 |
[38:01] | Abby’s not my wife. | 艾比不是我老婆 |
[38:21] | Kanpai. | 干杯 |
[38:39] | Better than tea, don’t you think? | 比茶好喝 你觉得呢 |
[38:44] | Does that mean you’re gonna bring our people over? | 这是说你会带我们的人进来吗 |
[38:47] | Maybe. But first, tell me about Octavia. | 也许吧 但首先 跟我说说奥克塔维亚 |
[39:03] | What’s wrong with her? Is it a worm? | 她怎么了 是虫子吗 |
[39:05] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[39:07] | I’m guessing there’s glass in her lungs. | 我猜想是她的肺部有玻璃 |
[39:09] | We gotta get her back to Polis. | 我们得把她带回波利斯 |
[39:10] | Blodreina, there’s 11 dead. | 血女王 死了十一个 |
[39:12] | 12 including Obika. | 连欧比卡是十二个 |
[39:15] | Take their weapons and their armor. | 拿走他们的武器和盔甲 |
[39:19] | Leave the bodies. | 尸体丢下 |
[39:21] | – Leave them? – There’s no time. | -丢下他们 -没有时间 |
[39:23] | The enemy can see us. Sound the retreat. | 敌人能看到我们 叫大家撤退 |
[39:30] | Prepare to move out! | 准备行动 |
[39:31] | You heard her. Let’s move, boys. | 你们听到她说了 起来吧 兄弟们 |
[39:34] | How’s that arm? | 胳膊怎么样 |
[39:47] | Damage to the muscle should be minimal, but | 对肌肉的损伤应该很小 |
[39:51] | we’ll know more in a few days. | 但要观察几天 |
[39:53] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[39:58] | You saved ours. | 你救了我们 |
[40:05] | You were right. Wonkru is strong. | 你是对的 统一部落很强大 |
[40:10] | Just like their leader. | 就和他们的首领一样 |
[40:19] | I’m glad you’re alive, big brother. | 我很高兴你还活着 哥哥 |
[40:29] | But if you ever speak out against wonkru again, | 但如果你再发声反对统一部落 |
[40:34] | then you are an enemy of wonkru. | 那你就是统一部落的敌人 |
[40:39] | And you are my enemy. | 你就是我的敌人 |
[40:59] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |