时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The valley is ours. | 山谷归我们 |
[00:03] | As long as you stay here, we won’t have a problem. | 只要你们待在这里 我们间就相安无事 |
[00:07] | We’ll come without a fight. | 只要不开火 我们就不会反抗 |
[00:09] | I bet you will, traitor. | 你当然会这么做 叛徒 |
[00:12] | If this is the last living valley on earth, | 如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[00:14] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[00:16] | We can’t let it get into her torso. | 别让虫转移到她的躯干 |
[00:18] | It’s moving. | 它在动 |
[00:19] | Ok, this is gonna hurt. | 好 会很痛的 |
[00:22] | I got it. | 我行的 |
[00:26] | The prisoners have a missile system on their transport ship. | 囚犯们的运输船上有导弹系统 |
[00:28] | They’re on their way to you right now. | 他们正朝你们赶来 |
[00:29] | Missiles? | 导弹 |
[00:30] | Hide somewhere and take cover. | 躲起来 找掩护 |
[00:31] | Hide from an eye in the sky? | 躲过天空之眼的监视 |
[00:32] | How are we supposed to do that? | 怎么可能 |
[00:35] | – Fire at will. – Fire in the hole. | -随时开火 -开火吧 |
[00:39] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[00:43] | Hold! | 坚持 |
[01:03] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[01:04] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[01:06] | The infection’s passing, | 感染期已经平安度过了 |
[01:08] | but this is gonna hurt. | 不过等下会很疼 |
[01:10] | Are you sure you don’t want Jackson? | 你确定不用叫杰克逊过来吗 |
[01:12] | Jackson’s tending to Indra and the others in medbay. | 杰克逊在医疗站看因陀罗和其他人呢 |
[01:15] | Just do it. | 直接来吧 |
[01:27] | Madi’s a big fan. | 麦迪很喜欢你 |
[01:28] | She’s heard every story about the girl under the floor | 她听过所有关于地板下的女孩 |
[01:31] | who saved the human race. | 拯救全人类的故事 |
[01:33] | Now what’s your story? | 那你有什么故事 |
[01:35] | You survived 6 years of radiation? | 你挺过了六年的辐射 |
[01:40] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘密是什么 |
[01:42] | Synthetic nightblood, like me. | 合成的夜之血脉 和我一样 |
[01:45] | I took her to Becca’s lab | 我把她带到贝卡的实验室 |
[01:47] | and shared my bone marrow to keep her alive. | 给她注射我的骨髓 让她能活下来 |
[01:50] | You’re lucky Clarke found you. | 克拉克找到了你 是你的运气 |
[01:56] | Ready to move? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[01:57] | She needs another day’s rest. | 她还需要再休息一天 |
[01:59] | She needs to be with her people. | 她需要和她的同伴待在一起 |
[02:01] | I’m done licking my wounds. | 我不再需要舔舐伤口了 |
[02:03] | Let’s go remind the others what we promised them. | 我们该去兑现我们对他们做出的承诺了 |
[02:27] | Octavia’s such a badass. | 奥克塔维亚真厉害 |
[02:31] | I wish we didn’t have to lie to her. | 真希望我们不用对她撒谎 |
[02:38] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这件事 |
[02:40] | We have to lie to everyone to keep you safe. | 我们必须对所有人撒谎 这样你才能安全 |
[02:42] | If the grounders find out what you are, | 如果地表人发现了你的真实身份 |
[02:45] | some of them might try to replace Octavia with you. | 他们有些人就会想利用你取代奥克塔维亚 |
[02:50] | I can’t have you caught up in a power struggle, | 我不能让你卷入权力斗争中 |
[02:54] | especially during a war. | 尤其是在战争时期 |
[03:14] | Hundreds are still refusing to come out of the bunker, | 还有很多人不愿意从地堡里出来 |
[03:16] | afraid they’ll be bombed in the streets. | 他们怕自己在路上被炸成碎片 |
[03:18] | You said they needed to see me, | 你说他们需要见到我 |
[03:20] | but they can barely look at me. | 可他们几乎都不正眼看我 |
[03:22] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么事没和我说 |
[03:25] | Word has spread about our defeat in the wasteland. | 我们在废墟失利的事已经流传开了 |
[03:28] | Diyoza’s firepower has crippled us. | 迪约扎的火力严重削弱了我们的战斗力 |
[03:30] | The soil here is dead. | 这里的土壤无法开垦 |
[03:31] | I don’t care how much it rains, | 不管下多少雨 |
[03:33] | it won’t be arable for years. | 几年之内它都无法用来耕种 |
[03:34] | And, as you know, the hydrofarm can barely produce enough– | 而且你也知道 水培农场的产量根本不够 |
[03:36] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[03:38] | We have faced worse odds than this. | 我们面临过比这更糟糕的局面 |
[03:41] | Yes, but now we know the warning signs of rebellion. | 是的 但现在我们发现了反叛的迹象 |
[03:45] | I once betrayed you when you were vulnerable, | 我曾在你脆弱无用时背叛过你 |
[03:47] | when wonkru was living in fear. | 那时统一部落人心惶惶 |
[03:49] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[03:50] | It will happen again unless you take control. | 如果你掌控不住 这种情况还会发生 |
[03:54] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[03:59] | Glad to see you back on your feet. | 很高兴看到你平安无事地回来 |
[04:01] | She tried to get in to see you, but they wouldn’t let– | 她本想去见你 但他们不让… |
[04:03] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[04:05] | I just wanted to thank you for saving my people. | 我想谢谢你救了我的族人 |
[04:09] | They’re not your people. | 他们不是你的族人 |
[04:11] | Azgeda is a memory. | 阿兹哥达是过去式了 |
[04:12] | There is only Wonkru, | 现在只有统一部落 |
[04:14] | and there is no place in it for you. | 这里也没有你的容身之处 |
[04:17] | I know you two have history, | 我知道你们俩有过节 |
[04:20] | but Echo is on our side. | 但艾寇现在是我们这边的 |
[04:22] | She proved herself dozens of times on the ring. | 她在方舟上无数次地证明了自己 |
[04:27] | This isn’t the ring. | 这里不是方舟 |
[04:29] | Wonkru, I banished this murderer | 统一部落各位 |
[04:32] | from the bunker 6 years ago. | 我六年前从地堡驱逐了这个杀人犯 |
[04:36] | My judgment still stands. | 我的决定仍然有效 |
[04:39] | – She has 24 hours. – O. | -她有24小时 -小奥 |
[04:42] | If she’s still here by then, | 如果到时候她还待在这 |
[04:44] | she fights in the arena. | 她就要上角斗场 |
[04:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:57] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[04:59] | Octavia, stop. | 奥克塔维亚 站住 |
[05:01] | It was 6 years ago. | 都是六年前的事了 |
[05:03] | You just can’t cast her out. | 你不能就这样赶走她 |
[05:05] | She won’t survive. | 她会活不下来的 |
[05:12] | Diyoza’s ship. | 迪约扎的飞船 |
[05:17] | Move, move, move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[05:19] | Bellamy. Bellamy, get in the bunker. | 贝拉米 贝拉米 躲进地堡去 |
[05:24] | Not without Echo. | 艾寇不去 我也不去 |
[05:30] | Blodreina, you have to get below ground, too. | 血女王 你也得躲到地下去 |
[05:32] | Echo! | 艾寇 |
[05:33] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[05:42] | Blodreina, look. | 血女王 你看 |
[05:58] | People of wonkru, | 统一部落的人们 |
[06:01] | this is Colonel Diyoza offering you a chance for peace. | 迪约扎上校给你们提供了一个拥有和平的机会 |
[06:05] | I know you all suffered, I know you’re hungry, | 我知道你们备受煎熬 也知道你们很饿 |
[06:09] | and so many of you are weary of Octavia’s rule, | 你们有很多人也已经厌倦了奥克塔维亚的统治 |
[06:13] | but now you have a choice. | 现在你们有选择的机会了 |
[06:16] | Abandon your weapons, leave Wonkru behind, | 丢下武器 抛弃统一部落 |
[06:19] | and join us in Shallow Valley. | 到浅谷加入我们 |
[06:21] | We have plenty of food and shelter for those | 我们能为那些追求更好生活的人 |
[06:24] | seeking a better life. | 提供大批食宿 |
[06:26] | She’s recruiting. | 她在劝降 |
[06:27] | When our ship returns tonight, | 我们的飞船今晚会回来 |
[06:28] | head for the wastelands. | 降落在废墟 |
[06:30] | Anyone waiting for us outside the ruins will be rescued. | 所有在外面等我们的人都能得到营救 |
[06:34] | But come unarmed. | 但不准携带武器 |
[06:36] | If Octavia attacks our ship, | 如果奥克塔维亚袭击我们的船 |
[06:39] | we will retaliate against your city with lethal force. | 我们将使用致命武器对你们的城市展开报复 |
[06:42] | We’re watching everything, always. | 我们监视着一切 一如既往 |
[06:47] | There is a place in the valley for all of us, | 每个人在山谷里都有一席之地 |
[06:50] | so please choose wisely. | 做出你们明智的选择吧 |
[07:26] | If what you say about the farm is true, | 如果你说的关于农场的事是真的 |
[07:29] | this won’t make her any friends. | 那她就不会是我们的朋友 |
[07:30] | No, this is theater. | 不 这是战场 |
[07:32] | She knows we’re still watching. | 她知道我们仍然在监视着 |
[07:34] | She wants us to think she’s still in control. | 她想让我们觉得她还掌控着一切 |
[07:37] | Or she is in control | 或者说她确实还掌控着 |
[07:38] | and you’re not as useful as your girlfriend after all. | 毕竟你不如你的女友有用 |
[07:43] | Relax, Kane. | 放松点 凯恩 |
[07:45] | Fostering dissent is like seduction, | 培养异见者就像是诱惑别人一样 |
[07:48] | it takes time. | 需要时间 |
[07:53] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[07:58] | Don’t worry, there are caves all over this valley. | 别担心 这个山谷里到处是洞穴 |
[08:03] | Murphy’s in one of them. | 墨菲肯定在其中一个里 |
[08:04] | As soon as he surfaces, he dies. | 他只要一出现 就死定了 |
[08:19] | What is this? | 这是做什么 |
[08:22] | We need a place to house the defectors. | 我们需要个地方来安置那些叛逃者 |
[08:24] | Defectors? | 叛逃者 |
[08:25] | You and your politics. | 你和你的那些政治斗争 |
[08:28] | Two missiles and this war would be over. | 放两个导弹 这场战争就结束了 |
[08:30] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:33] | How many of our people are farmers? | 我们有多少农民 |
[08:36] | How many are engineers? | 多少工程师 |
[08:39] | How many are expected to die of a mystery virus? | 多少人会死于某种神秘的病毒 |
[08:45] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[08:46] | Stand down, Mccreary. | 放下 麦克科瑞 |
[08:49] | Abby’s working around the clock | 为了找到治愈你们的方法 |
[08:51] | To find a cure for you and the others. | 艾比正夜以继日地工作 |
[08:54] | You kill Kane and all that goes away. | 你杀了凯恩 一切就完了 |
[09:02] | You think we’re dividing their forces, | 你以为我们在分解他们的军队 |
[09:05] | but he is dividing ours. | 但实际上是他在分解我们的 |
[09:13] | I thought you wanted to win this war. | 我本以为你想赢得这场战争 |
[09:16] | “In war, the greatest victory is one that requires no battle.” | “不战而屈人之兵 善之善者也” |
[09:22] | Sun tzu. | 孙子 |
[09:30] | We have everything– | 我们什么都有 |
[09:32] | The valley, the weapons, | 山谷 武器 |
[09:36] | the eye in the sky. | 天空之眼 |
[09:38] | They have nothing. | 他们什么都没有 |
[09:40] | They’re already hungry, | 他们已经感受到了饥饿 |
[09:42] | and now they’re watching their leader burn food. | 却看着他们的领袖烧掉食物 |
[09:45] | We’re the only thing that can defeat us. | 唯一能打败我们的 是我们自己 |
[09:50] | It must be hard… | 一定很难吧 |
[09:54] | Being a visionary surrounded by people who can’t see. | 一个有远见的人与一群鼠目寸光的人为伍 |
[09:58] | Story of my life. | 说的就是我了 |
[10:03] | I know you’re hungry and– | 我知道你们很饿 |
[10:06] | That might be Diyoza’s voice, but those are Kane’s words. | 那虽然是迪约扎的声音 但却是凯恩的话 |
[10:09] | He knows where we’re vulnerable | 他知道我们的弱点 |
[10:10] | and he’s sharing it with the enemy. | 而且告诉了敌人 |
[10:11] | We need to assume others will be willing to do the same. | 我们得假设其他人也会想这么做 |
[10:14] | In the arena, Kane openly defied you to stir dissent, | 在角斗场 凯恩公然向你挑衅来激起反对 |
[10:17] | and dissent spreads like any virus. | 这反对的声音像病毒一样传播 |
[10:20] | I want patrols along the perimeter around the clock. | 在边缘地区布下连续的巡逻 |
[10:23] | When that ship comes back, | 那艘飞船回来的时候 |
[10:25] | anyone caught beyond the ruins– | 废墟之外的任何人… |
[10:28] | This is a private meeting. | 这是私人会议 |
[10:31] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:35] | We all have people in that valley that need our help. | 在那个山谷里我们都有需要我们帮助的人 |
[10:38] | If you’re talking about your mother, | 如果你是在说你的妈妈 |
[10:40] | I am not interested in rescuing traitors. | 我没兴趣营救叛徒 |
[10:42] | I’m trying to prevent more of them. | 我在防止产生更多的叛徒 |
[10:44] | Your people are hungry | 你的同伴们处于饥饿之中 |
[10:46] | and you’re worrying about defectors? | 而你却在担心叛逃者 |
[10:48] | We should stop wasting time looking for enemies in Polis, | 我们应该停止在波利斯中寻找敌人 |
[10:51] | and we should start trying to find a way back to that valley. | 我们应该想办法返回那个山谷 |
[10:54] | Last time I checked, | 上次我试过了 |
[10:55] | Diyoza can see our every move. | 迪约扎能看到我们的每一步行动 |
[10:56] | That’s where Monty comes in. | 该蒙蒂派上用场了 |
[11:01] | Laser-com. It’s dialed right into their mothership. | 激光通信 可以直接和他们的母舰联系 |
[11:04] | All I need is a relay tower on the ground | 我只需要一座用残余物建的转播塔 |
[11:06] | that we build out of scrap and a computer. | 和一台电脑 |
[11:08] | I should be able to blind the eye from right here. | 我应该可以遮盖他们的监控 |
[11:10] | Good plan. Once it’s down, we can attack. | 好计划 一旦成了 我们就能进攻 |
[11:13] | Fine. Miller set Monty up. | 好 米勒去帮蒙蒂布置 |
[11:16] | Cooper, shoot anyone who tries to defect. | 库珀 射杀任何试图叛逃的人 |
[11:18] | We’re done here. Time to train. | 会议结束 训练时间到了 |
[11:28] | That is not my sister. | 那不是我的妹妹 |
[11:34] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[11:41] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[11:43] | Hey, Clarke. Gaia was telling me about Wonkru combat tactics. | 克拉克 盖娅刚在跟我说统一部落的战术 |
[11:48] | According to Madi, she’s encountered our enemy. | 据麦迪所说 她遇见过我们的敌人 |
[11:51] | Perhaps she could train with our novitiates | 也许她可以和我们的新人一起训练 |
[11:53] | and tell them about it. | 跟他们说说这些 |
[11:56] | Thank you, but madi’s not Wonkru. | 谢谢你 但麦迪不是统一部落的人 |
[11:58] | She’s Shallow Valley. | 她是浅谷的人 |
[12:00] | So that’s how you survived. | 所以你才幸存了下来 |
[12:03] | Is it true that praimfaya missed the entire valley? | 荣耀之火真的没有烧到浅谷吗 |
[12:06] | Yes, but that’s not how I survived. | 是的 但那不是我幸存的原因 |
[12:10] | Clarke used her bone marrow to make me a nightblood. | 克拉克用她的骨髓把我变成了夜之血脉 |
[12:15] | I owe her my life. | 我欠她一条命 |
[12:18] | Gaia, if you’ll excuse us… | 盖娅 我们得走了 |
[12:30] | I told you not to go easy. | 我告诉过你别松懈了 |
[12:32] | Maybe you should fight someone who’s not afraid of you. | 也许你得和不怕你的人打 |
[12:37] | Cooper, give him your sword. | 库珀 把你的剑给他 |
[12:42] | Your funeral. | 你完了 |
[12:48] | Sure you’re up for this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[13:01] | You fight like Azgeda. | 你打起来跟阿兹哥达人一样 |
[13:03] | Not a lot to do in space for 6 years, | 在宇宙待的六年里没什么别的事做 |
[13:05] | picked up a few things. | 学了点东西 |
[13:11] | Let’s get something straight. | 我直说吧 |
[13:12] | If Echo leaves, I am going with her. | 如果艾寇离开 我会和她一起走 |
[13:24] | She is not your enemy. | 她不是你的敌人 |
[13:27] | You don’t even know her. | 你甚至都不了解她 |
[13:29] | I know what she’s done. | 我知道她做过什么 |
[13:33] | Gina at Mount Weather. | 韦瑟山的吉娜 |
[13:36] | Ilian in the conclave. | 升天仪式上的伊利安 |
[13:39] | Me on that damn cliff. | 还有在那个该死的山崖下的我 |
[13:49] | We all have things to answer for, | 我们都做过要为之负责 |
[13:52] | things that shouldn’t be forgiven but are. | 或不该被原谅的事 但必须做 |
[13:54] | Because we did them for our people, | 因为我们做这些是为了我们的同伴 |
[13:56] | our family. | 我们的家人 |
[13:58] | Echo is no different. | 艾寇也一样 |
[14:00] | She was an Azgeda spy, | 她曾是阿兹哥达的间谍 |
[14:02] | but now she’s with me, | 但她现在和我在一起 |
[14:03] | your brother who is trying very hard | 而我作为你的哥哥 正尽力 |
[14:05] | to understand who you are now | 去理解现在的你 |
[14:07] | compared to who you were 6 years ago. | 和六年前的区别 |
[14:13] | All I’m asking is for you to do the same. | 我只希望你也能一样 |
[14:23] | We’ve been through this. | 我们遇到过这种情况 |
[14:25] | You’re not going with me. | 你不要跟我走 |
[14:27] | Like hell I’m not. We survive together, all of us, like always. | 不 我们一直都是共作战 同生存 |
[14:32] | – Monty and Harper are coming, too? – yes. | -蒙蒂和哈珀也会去吗 -是的 |
[14:34] | – No. – Echo. | -不行 -艾寇 |
[14:36] | You are not dying for me, and neither are they. | 你不能为我送死 他们也不能 |
[14:39] | Your sister needs you here, Bellamy. | 你妹妹需要你在身边 贝拉米 |
[14:42] | She’s fighting an enemy she can’t beat, | 她正和一个她无法战胜的敌人斗争 |
[14:45] | and now Diyoza is using the fact | 而迪约扎正利用 |
[14:47] | that her people know it to pull them apart. | 她的人民深知这点来瓦解他们 |
[14:53] | So what would you do about it, spy? | 那么你会怎么做 间谍 |
[14:59] | The truth? | 说实话吗 |
[15:01] | Surrender. | 投降 |
[15:03] | Only a fool fights a war they can’t win. | 只有傻瓜才会打他们赢不了的战争 |
[15:06] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有更好的办法 |
[15:09] | Spy for me. | 你给我当间谍 |
[15:11] | When that ship comes back tonight, | 今晚飞船回来时 |
[15:13] | people will try to defect, | 大家会试图叛逃 |
[15:15] | and I can’t let that happen. | 而我不能让这一幕发生 |
[15:17] | Octavia, that is not what I meant. | 奥克塔维亚 我不是这个意思 |
[15:18] | No, but it’s smart. | 对 但这是聪明的办法 |
[15:22] | If no one goes for the ship, | 如果没有人上飞船 |
[15:24] | Diyoza will think Wonkru’s still unified. | 迪约扎就会认为统一部落仍很团结 |
[15:27] | She’ll lose faith in Kane. | 她将不再信任凯恩 |
[15:29] | What happens to the people that she turns in? | 她交出来的叛徒会有什么下场 |
[15:33] | Root out the traitors, | 他们会被铲除 |
[15:34] | bring me their names before they defect, | 在叛逃之前把他们的名字告诉我 |
[15:37] | and your banishment is lifted. | 你的驱逐令就会被解除 |
[15:50] | Look, it’s been 3 hours. | 已经过去三个小时了 |
[15:51] | Maybe this thing doesn’t work underground. | 也许这玩意在地下会失效 |
[15:54] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[15:58] | I guess caves are kind of our thing, huh? | 我们可能摆脱不了洞穴了吧 |
[16:01] | Shut up, John. | 闭嘴 约翰 |
[16:05] | Sit still. | 坐好别动 |
[16:06] | Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[16:07] | Bad, bad idea. | 这是坏 坏主意 |
[16:08] | I said, stop moving. | 我说了 别动 |
[16:10] | If I can get into the access panel, | 如果我能找到检修口 |
[16:13] | maybe I could shut this stupid thing off. | 也许我可以把这该死的玩意关掉 |
[16:20] | So much for Raven’s star student, huh? | 雷文的高徒就这么点本事吗 |
[16:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:29] | She’s gonna be ok. | 她不会有事的 |
[16:32] | At least we know she’s alive. | 至少我们知道她还活着 |
[16:34] | It’s honestly more than we can say for the others. | 老实说 我们还不知道其他人的死活 |
[16:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:42] | I can do this. I just… | 我可以做到的 我只是… |
[16:44] | I just need some better tools and maybe some… | 我只是需要更好的工具和一些… |
[16:48] | Maybe some what? | 还有什么 |
[16:50] | Some gloves. | 手套 |
[16:53] | There were some gloves in Becca’s capsule. | 贝卡的太空舱里有一些手套 |
[16:55] | Oh, great, then only one of us gets to be electrocuted. | 很好 这样就只有一个人会触电 |
[16:59] | – Awesome plan. – Come on. | -真是个好办法 -走吧 |
[17:00] | We’re going to the rocket. | 我们去火箭那里 |
[17:01] | No, no, no. Slow down, ok? | 不 不 不 放松点 |
[17:03] | If we go outside and the signal comes back online, | 如果我们出去 信号就会恢复正常 |
[17:05] | they’ll find us. | 他们会找到我们 |
[17:06] | Wrong. They’ll find you. | 不 他们会找到你 |
[17:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:09] | So we better move fast. | 那我们最好速战速决 |
[17:25] | Let’s go hunting. | 我们去打猎吧 |
[17:27] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[17:37] | What do you want? | 你们想要怎样 |
[17:40] | We just want to talk. | 我们只是想跟你谈谈 |
[17:42] | I’m Tarik. This is Karina. | 我是塔里克 她是卡瑞娜 |
[17:47] | We saw Blodreina cast you out. | 我们看到血女王赶你离开 |
[17:49] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[17:51] | I haven’t figured that part out. | 我还没想好 |
[17:54] | We have. | 我们想好了 |
[18:04] | If we had the courage, | 如果我们够有勇气 |
[18:05] | we would have left with Kane, | 我们就会和凯恩一起离开了 |
[18:07] | but now we have a second chance to go home. | 但现在我们还有第二次回家的机会 |
[18:09] | If Octavia catches you, she’ll kill you. | 如果被奥克塔维亚抓到 她会杀了你们 |
[18:12] | Living with what we’ve done to survive | 带着我们为了生存的所作所为活下去 |
[18:14] | is worse than death. | 比死亡还糟糕 |
[18:16] | This is a chance to start again, | 这是重新开始的机会 |
[18:19] | to start our family where we’re free. | 是在自由的地方组建家庭的机会 |
[18:22] | We’re not alone. Others are leaving, too. | 不只是我们 还有其他人也会离开 |
[18:25] | Will you join us? | 你要加入我们吗 |
[18:37] | Would you stop pacing? | 你能别走来走去了吗 |
[18:39] | Can you do it or not? | 你到底行不行 |
[18:42] | I have access to the mother ship from the lasercomp, | 我已经从激光排版机侵入了他们的母舰 |
[18:44] | but everything’s encrypted, so no. | 但所有东西都被加密了 所以我办不到 |
[18:45] | When we were up there, | 我们还在船上时 |
[18:46] | I could have opened a backdoor from the inside, | 我应该从里面开个后门的 |
[18:48] | but we didn’t know they had a damn camera! | 但我们当时不知道他们有该死的摄像头 |
[18:49] | Hey, hey, Monty. | 蒙蒂 |
[18:51] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[18:52] | Look, why are we even doing this? | 为什么我们要这么做 |
[18:54] | So your sister can go to war? | 为了让你的妹妹能打仗吗 |
[18:56] | What happened to us being the good guys? | 我们做好人的下场会是什么 |
[18:58] | – We are. – Really? | -我们是在做好人 -真的吗 |
[18:59] | Letting her kill people for defecting. | 我们要让她杀掉叛逃的人吗 |
[19:01] | Correction–thinking about defecting. | 准确来说 是杀掉那些想要叛逃的人 |
[19:04] | Raven’s a prisoner. | 雷文是个囚犯 |
[19:05] | Murphy has a shock collar around his neck | 墨菲脖子上戴着电击颈铐 |
[19:07] | and is alone in the woods with Emori. | 他和艾默莉在树林里孤立无援 |
[19:09] | This…this is how we get back to them. | 我们只有这样才能救他们 |
[19:13] | Come on, just try again. | 来吧 再试试 |
[19:16] | I’m telling you, I can’t do it from here. | 我跟你说了 我在这里办不到 |
[19:22] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | No takers? | 没有冒险者吗 |
[19:25] | Oh, no, there were takers. | 不 有很多冒险者 |
[19:27] | I’m just not turning them in. | 我只是不想把他们交出去 |
[19:33] | Some bad things went on down here, Bellamy. | 这里曾发生了一些恐怖的事情 贝拉米 |
[19:36] | No one will talk about it, | 但没人愿意说出来 |
[19:37] | not even the ones that want to defect. | 甚至是那些想叛逃的人也不肯说 |
[19:40] | I can see it in their faces. | 我能从他们脸上看出来 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:43] | I know this means I’ll be banished, | 我知道这意味着我将会被驱逐 |
[19:47] | but I can’t do it. | 但我不能告发他们 |
[19:54] | Then let’s defect with them. | 那我们就跟他们一起叛逃 |
[19:56] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[19:57] | You said you can’t do it from here, | 你之前说远程入侵做不到 |
[19:59] | but we could do this if we had inside help, right? | 但如果有内部人员帮忙就可以 对吧 |
[20:05] | I could put the backdoor code in a thumb drive. | 我可以把后门代码放在U盘里 |
[20:07] | Bellamy, Octavia’s not joking | 贝拉米 奥克塔维亚之前说 |
[20:08] | when she said defectors will be shot. | 叛逃者都会被枪决 不是开玩笑的 |
[20:11] | Admittedly, not a perfect plan. | 我承认 这个计划并不完美 |
[20:25] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[20:27] | Clarke, you awake? | 克拉克 你醒着吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 醒着 |
[20:36] | Shh. Madi’s sleeping. | 嘘 麦迪在睡觉 |
[20:42] | Am I crazy or are you avoiding me? | 是我想多了吗 还是你确实在躲着我 |
[20:46] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[20:49] | It’s just everything’s so different. | 只是现在一切都不一样了 |
[20:55] | Not so different. | 也没有多不一样 |
[21:01] | You saved our lives again. | 你又救了我们一命 |
[21:03] | Thank you, by the way. | 说到这个 谢谢你 |
[21:06] | That wasn’t me. That was Bellamy. | 不是我 是贝拉米 |
[21:10] | I was ready to go to war to protect her. | 我当时为了保护她 都准备开战了 |
[21:14] | Looks like we both found new families. | 看来我们都找到了新的家人 |
[21:18] | So you’re happy here? | 那你在这里幸福吗 |
[21:20] | It was hard for a while, | 有段时间很辛苦 |
[21:23] | really hard, | 非常辛苦 |
[21:25] | but we survived, thanks to Octavia. | 但我们撑过来了 多亏奥克塔维亚 |
[21:30] | You mean Blodreina. | 你是说血女王 |
[21:32] | How do you explain the sun to someone who’s never seen it? | 怎么跟没见过太阳的人解释太阳呢 |
[21:38] | And what about the flame? | 那火种呢 |
[21:40] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[21:43] | The time of the commanders is over. | 司令们的时代已经结束了 |
[21:45] | Does Gaia still have it? | 火种还在盖娅手上吗 |
[21:49] | They say you made her into a Natblida. | 他们说你把她变成了夜之血脉 |
[21:54] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:57] | I can still tell when you’re lying. | 我依旧能看出你什么时候在撒谎 |
[22:23] | Gaia? | 盖娅 |
[22:24] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[22:28] | Protecting the last true Natblida, | 保护仅剩的真夜之血脉 |
[22:30] | as my order has always done. | 这是我一直以来肩负的使命 |
[22:46] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在哪一边 |
[22:47] | What are you, Fleimkepa or Wonkru? | 你是谁的人 火种守护者还是统一部落 |
[22:50] | Blodreina saved my life, | 血女王救了我的命 |
[22:52] | but that doesn’t mean I can forget my faith. | 但这并不代表我可以忘记我的信仰 |
[22:55] | You are out of your mind | 你要是觉得 |
[22:57] | if you think I’m gonna let you kill my friend. | 我会坐视你杀我的朋友 你就是疯了 |
[22:59] | Niylah is not your friend. | 奈拉不是你的朋友 |
[23:02] | You’re Wonkru or you’re the enemy. | 你是统一部落的人 否则就是敌人 |
[23:04] | That’s what she believes. | 这是她的信仰 |
[23:06] | If you want to protect Madi, this is the only way. | 如果你想保护麦迪 这是唯一的办法 |
[23:09] | – I said no. – Clarke. | -我说了不行 -克拉克 |
[23:12] | Madi is not a threat to Octavia. | 麦迪不会威胁到奥克塔维亚 |
[23:15] | Keep your voice down. | 你小声点 |
[23:20] | She’s a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[23:21] | Yes, a nightblood child | 对 夜之血脉的孩子 |
[23:24] | who appeared two days after we rose from the ashes. | 我们从灰烬中重生两天后她就出现了 |
[23:27] | That’s no coincidence, Clarke. | 这不是巧合 克拉克 |
[23:30] | Octavia’s not gonna see it that way, | 奥克塔维亚绝不会认为是巧合 |
[23:32] | and neither do I. | 我也不会 |
[23:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:37] | If you think you can force the flame on Madi– | 如果你想强迫麦迪植入火种… |
[23:39] | I would never do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[23:41] | And I’m not the one you should be afraid of. | 你也不必惧怕我 |
[23:50] | Go, before she sees you. | 快走吧 免得被她看到 |
[23:57] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道你在做什么 |
[24:00] | So do I. | 彼此彼此 |
[24:12] | Clarke. What happened? | 克拉克 出什么事了 |
[24:15] | Someone tried to attack you. | 有人想袭击你 |
[24:17] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[24:20] | Why would one of your own people want to do that? | 为什么你自己的同胞会这样做 |
[24:23] | These are dangerous times for all of us. | 现在的时局对我们来说十分危险 |
[24:26] | Even Madi? | 麦迪也是吗 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry, my friend, | 抱歉 朋友 |
[24:31] | but a true Nightblood could tear Wonkru apart. | 但真正的夜之血脉会让统一部落分崩离析 |
[24:37] | Give me till morning to tell Octavia myself. | 给我点时间 早上我亲自告诉奥克塔维亚 |
[24:41] | If you tell the truth, she will show mercy. | 如果你实话实说 她会宽恕你的 |
[24:44] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[24:45] | No, but I do hope it. | 不确定 但我希望这样 |
[24:55] | All right, just hold still. | 好了 别动 |
[24:57] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这样看我 |
[25:02] | I was starting to get the hang of this. | 我开始有点搞清楚这玩意了 |
[25:05] | John. | 约翰 |
[25:06] | Dammit! Now you’re just doing it to me on purpose. | 该死 你根本就是故意的吧 |
[25:09] | Are you crazy? | 你瞎说什么 |
[25:10] | I don’t enjoy seeing you suffer, John. | 我并不希望看你痛苦 约翰 |
[25:15] | Then why’d you leave me? | 那你为什么离开我 |
[25:17] | Because you broke my heart. | 因为你伤了我的心 |
[25:23] | What? What’s the matter? | 什么 怎么了 |
[25:26] | It’s complicated. I need a minute to think. | 很复杂 我需要好好想想 |
[25:31] | Hell, you were the one who ended things with me, Emori. | 当初是你跟我分手的 艾默莉 |
[25:33] | Remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[25:34] | After you pushed me away again and again and again | 是你你一次又一次地推开我在先 |
[25:38] | till I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:39] | That’s because you didn’t need me anymore. | 那是因为你根本不需要我了 |
[25:42] | You were always off with Raven doing your own thing. | 你总是跟雷文出去做自己的事 |
[25:44] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[25:49] | You were jealous? | 你吃醋了吗 |
[26:01] | When we were on the ring, | 我们在方舟上的时候 |
[26:02] | I was part of something bigger than myself. | 我觉得自己参与了一件重大的使命 |
[26:07] | I didn’t know I needed that, | 当时我没意识到 |
[26:10] | but I did. | 但我需要那种归属感 |
[26:13] | And you punished me for it. | 可你却因此惩罚了我 |
[26:19] | The ring’s starting to look pretty good right about now. | 现在想想方舟确实挺美好的 |
[26:23] | How much fuel’s left in this thing? | 这东西里面还有多少燃料 |
[26:25] | Not enough. | 不够了 |
[26:27] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么 你有什么想法 |
[26:32] | So, what do you have for me? | 你有什么要给我的 |
[26:35] | Nothing you’re gonna like. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[26:37] | I’m not turning people in | 我不会告诉你是哪些人 |
[26:39] | so you can execute them. | 让你处决他们 |
[26:40] | A spy and a murderer with a conscience. | 一个有良心的间谍杀手 |
[26:43] | You’re right, Bellamy, she has changed. | 你说得对 贝拉米 她确实变了 |
[26:46] | Do you have the names or not? | 名单你到底准备好了吗 |
[26:48] | There’s something else. Monty was wrong. | 还有其他情况 蒙蒂想错了 |
[26:51] | He can’t hack the eye from here, | 他没办法远程侵入母舰 |
[26:53] | not without inside help. | 需要内部援助 |
[26:54] | So you’ve both failed. | 所以你们俩都失败了 |
[26:56] | Not exactly. | 也不全是 |
[27:00] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[27:02] | Inside help. | 内部援助 |
[27:03] | There’s a program on it | 这里头有一个程序 |
[27:05] | which opens the backdoor to their systems, | 能在他们系统里开个后门 |
[27:06] | giving us control of the camera on their mother ship. | 让我们获得他们母舰摄像头的控制权 |
[27:10] | Monty says it’s easy to use | 蒙蒂说只要我们进入了他们的防火墙 |
[27:12] | if we can get inside their firewall. | 这个就很容易操控 |
[27:16] | You want me to let you defect? | 你想让我允许你叛逃 |
[27:17] | Either that or your people starve to death here in Polis | 否则等到你的农场不再产粮时 |
[27:20] | when your farm stops producing. | 你的同伴们都会在波利斯饿死 |
[27:23] | Out of the question. | 不可能 |
[27:24] | I’m not sending you on a suicide mission. | 我绝不会送你去执行自杀任务 |
[27:26] | Octavia– | 奥克塔维亚 |
[27:27] | Diyoza knows who you are. | 迪约扎知道你是谁 |
[27:29] | She knows you’re my brother. | 她知道你是我哥哥 |
[27:30] | She’ll never believe you’re a defector. | 她绝不会相信你叛逃了 |
[27:33] | She’ll believe me. | 她会相信我 |
[27:35] | I already have the perfect cover. | 我已经有了绝好的伪装 |
[27:37] | I’m banished. | 我被驱逐了 |
[27:38] | The defectors think I’m one of them. | 叛逃者们觉得我和他们是一伙儿的 |
[27:40] | All you have to do is let me go alone. | 你们只需要让我一个人去就行 |
[27:42] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这主意 |
[27:44] | Letting traitors go will promote dissent. | 放走叛徒会遭到更多的反对意见 |
[27:46] | You’re right. It’s a political sacrifice, | 你说得对 这是一次政治牺牲 |
[27:48] | but a necessary one if you want your people to survive. | 但要想让大家活下来 这就是必要的牺牲 |
[27:57] | Call off the patrols. | 撤回巡逻队 |
[28:01] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[28:03] | But once you’re on that ship, | 但一旦你上了船 |
[28:05] | you’re on your own. | 你就是孤军奋战 |
[28:08] | If you’re discovered | 如果你暴露了 |
[28:10] | or you fail to take down the eye, | 或是没能拿下监控 |
[28:14] | no one is coming to save you. | 没人会去救你 |
[28:25] | The latest grounder fashion | 最潮的地表首饰 |
[28:28] | with one small modification. | 再加上一点点小改进 |
[28:31] | The jump drive is hidden inside. | 驱动器藏在了里面 |
[28:32] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[28:33] | Once you’re on the inside, get it to Raven. | 你一进入内部 就把它交给雷文 |
[28:36] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么办 |
[28:40] | Don’t get killed, ok? | 要活下来啊 |
[28:43] | You’re the only one who liked my algae. | 只有你喜欢我的绿藻 |
[28:46] | Actually, I was just being polite. | 其实我只是比较礼貌 |
[29:01] | I’ve got this. | 我能行 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:05] | So once the eye’s down, it’ll take at least 6 days | 如果成功拿下监控 奥克塔维亚和她的军队 |
[29:09] | for Octavia and her army to get there, | 至少需要六天才能到达那里 |
[29:11] | but, you know, I’ll be in the rover and I can get there… | 我会开车去 我可以… |
[29:16] | We found each other in a cage. | 我们在笼子里找到了对方 |
[29:21] | Whatever happens, I know we’ll find each other again. | 无论发生什么 我们都会再次找到对方 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:13] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这 |
[30:14] | No. No, Clarke. | 不 不 克拉克 |
[30:16] | Madi, please don’t question me right now. | 麦迪 现在别质疑我 |
[30:18] | You should have never left that valley. | 你就不应该离开山谷 |
[30:20] | I did that because you were in trouble. | 因为你当时有麻烦 我才那么做的 |
[30:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:29] | Niylah knows the truth about you. | 奈拉知道你的真实身份 |
[30:32] | And when Octavia finds out– | 如果奥克塔维亚发现了… |
[30:33] | Octavia’s your friend. | 奥克塔维亚是你的朋友 |
[30:35] | She used to be, | 她本来是 |
[30:37] | but 6 years is a long time. | 但六年是一段很长的时间 |
[30:39] | Octavia is not the girl from the stories I told you. | 奥克塔维亚不是你听过的故事里的那个女孩 |
[30:43] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:45] | You think she’ll hurt me? | 你觉得她会伤害我吗 |
[30:46] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[30:48] | but I do know that I can’t risk | 但我知道自己绝不能冒任何 |
[30:50] | anything bad happening to you. | 可能会让你遭遇危险的风险 |
[30:53] | You’re my family, | 你是我的家人 |
[30:56] | and family looks out for each other. | 家人就该互相关照 |
[30:58] | Where will we go? | 我们要去哪 |
[31:00] | Home, when the transport ship gets back. | 回家 跟着运输船回去 |
[31:05] | No one cares about your blood there. | 那里没人在乎你的血是什么颜色 |
[31:07] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那很安全 |
[31:08] | You won’t. Clarke, if we go back, | 但你不安全 克拉克 如果我们回去了 |
[31:10] | Diyoza will kill you. | 迪约扎会杀了你的 |
[31:12] | I know it sucks, | 我知道情况很糟 |
[31:14] | but sometimes there are no good choices. | 但有时候我们没有更好的选择 |
[31:17] | Now, if anything happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[31:21] | you need to find my mom. | 你要找到我妈妈 |
[31:24] | You find Abby, ok? | 一定要找到艾比 |
[31:26] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[31:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:41] | Thought you said he was here. | 你不是说他在这吗 |
[31:42] | He was, | 他之前在 |
[31:44] | at least 20 minutes ago, | 二十分钟前还在这 |
[31:46] | then the signal went dark again. | 之后又没信号了 |
[31:49] | I’m guessing he’s cave hopping. | 我猜他应该一直在洞穴间转移 |
[31:52] | At least that’s what I would do. | 反正换成我是会那么做的 |
[31:55] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[32:03] | Let’s finish this. | 我们来了结这件事吧 |
[32:12] | Stay sharp. He’s in here somewhere. | 保持警惕 他就在这里面 |
[32:17] | Up ahead, 50 feet. | 在前面 十五米处 |
[32:20] | Spread out. | 分头行动 |
[32:25] | We know you’re in here, Murphy. | 我们知道你在里面 墨菲 |
[32:28] | You have 5 seconds to come out. | 你有五秒时间现身 |
[32:33] | 3, 2, 1. | 三二一 |
[32:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:02] | This doesn’t mean we’re back together. | 这不意味着我们和好了 |
[33:13] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[33:16] | That’s Mccreary. | 那是麦克科瑞 |
[33:20] | I got it. | 我去看看 |
[33:34] | We have a hostage. | 我们有人质了 |
[33:49] | It’s coming! | 它来了 |
[33:51] | Come on, we’ve got to get to the transport. | 快点 我们得赶到运输船那 |
[33:54] | We’ve got to go now. | 我们得走了 |
[33:57] | Hey, come on. It’s time. | 走吧 是时候了 |
[34:07] | Hurry, hurry. | 快点 快点 |
[34:24] | Madi, wait here. | 麦迪 在这等着 |
[34:31] | Echo’s defecting? | 艾寇要叛逃吗 |
[34:33] | Uh, not exactly. | 不算是 |
[34:34] | Come on, I’ll explain in the bunker. | 来吧 我在地堡里给你解释 |
[34:36] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[34:37] | We’re leaving, too. | 我们也要走 |
[34:39] | What? | 什么 |
[34:41] | It’s not safe for us here. | 我们待在这不安全 |
[34:44] | No. Clarke, you don’t understand. | 不 克拉克 你不理解 |
[34:45] | Echo’s defecting so we can take down the eye, | 艾寇叛逃了这样我们才能拿下监控 |
[34:47] | and once it’s down– | 一旦监控被控制… |
[34:47] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不理解 |
[34:50] | Diyoza is the least of my concerns. | 我并不担心迪约扎 |
[34:52] | Your sister is dangerous, and Madi’s… | 你妹妹很危险 而麦迪是… |
[34:59] | Madi. Madi? | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[35:01] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[35:11] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[35:13] | We have to find her. Now. | 我们得马上找到她 |
[35:17] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[35:31] | Good, you’re still here. | 还好你们还在这里 |
[35:34] | The others are already leaving. | 其他人都已经走了 |
[35:35] | Stay with me. | 跟紧我 |
[35:38] | We’ll be ok. | 我们会没事的 |
[35:49] | Now. Let’s go. Move. Come on. | 快走 快走 我们走 |
[35:54] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[35:56] | Madi, where are you? | 麦迪 你在哪 |
[36:04] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[36:07] | It’s here. Come on. | 在这 快点 |
[36:09] | See? It’s right there. Come on. Move. | 看见了吗 就在那 快跑 |
[36:15] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[36:20] | Run! Run! | 跑 跑 |
[36:22] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[36:25] | They’re shooting at the defectors. | 他们在开枪打叛逃者 |
[36:37] | Keep moving! | 继续跑 |
[36:41] | There. | 在那 |
[36:44] | On me. | 掩护我 |
[36:51] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[36:58] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[37:00] | Octavia said to let them go. | 奥克塔维亚说要放他们走 |
[37:02] | Who do you think gave me the order? | 你觉得是谁给我下的命令 |
[37:19] | Enter. | 进来 |
[37:22] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[37:23] | Blodreina. | 血女王 |
[37:29] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[37:31] | What are you doing here? | 你到这来干什么 |
[37:33] | I need to tell you something. | 我得和你说件事 |
[37:55] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[37:58] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[37:59] | Octavia, get away from her. | 奥克塔维亚 放开她 |
[38:02] | Clarke, it’s ok. | 克拉克 没事 |
[38:03] | I came to her. | 是我来找她的 |
[38:10] | Let her pass. | 让她过来 |
[38:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[38:29] | It’s ok. She knows everything. | 没事的 她什么都知道了 |
[38:33] | I understand why you lied, Clarke. | 我理解你为什么撒谎 克拉克 |
[38:35] | You were just trying to protect her. | 你只是想保护她 |
[38:37] | But Madi no longer needs your protection. | 但麦迪不再需要你保护了 |
[38:40] | She has mine. | 我来保护她 |
[38:42] | I know what it’s like to be the girl under the floor. | 我知道当地下女孩是什么滋味 |
[38:46] | You don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 你不用再害怕了 |
[38:51] | Your training begins tomorrow. | 你的训练明天开始 |
[38:55] | Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me. | 别担心 我会保守你的秘密 |
[39:06] | Let me see that hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[39:09] | I know you’re mad, | 我知道你很生气 |
[39:10] | but I told her I don’t want to be commander. | 但我和她说了我不想当司令 |
[39:13] | I did it to keep you safe. | 我这么做是为了保护你的安全 |
[39:15] | That’s my job. | 那是我的责任 |
[39:18] | And you just made it a whole lot harder. | 你刚把这件事变得更难了 |
[39:26] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[39:28] | You said you would let them go. | 你说过你会让他们走的 |
[39:29] | I said I’d let Echo go, and I did. | 我说我会让艾寇走 我也守约了 |
[39:33] | You murdered your own people. | 你谋杀了自己的同伴 |
[39:35] | I executed traitors, | 我处决了叛徒 |
[39:38] | and I made it look like a real defection. | 我还让它看起来更像真正的叛逃 |
[39:42] | Do you really think Diyoza would believe Echo’s story | 要是我真的就这样放走了他们 |
[39:46] | if I just let them go? | 你觉得迪约扎会相信艾寇的话吗 |
[39:50] | Let me know when the eye is down. | 拿下监控时通知我 |
[40:00] | All right, move it. | 好了 动起来 |
[40:02] | All the way down to the end. | 把所有人都带到走廊尽头 |
[40:05] | Up against that wall. | 背靠墙站好 |
[40:07] | Tarik. | 塔里克 |
[40:08] | Stay with me, Karina. | 坚持住 卡瑞娜 |
[40:09] | Not Tarik. | 塔里克不在 |
[40:15] | All right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[40:17] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你有什么 |
[40:19] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[40:21] | Hey, I like this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[40:23] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[40:25] | You got any weapons? | 你有带武器吗 |
[40:29] | Anything shiny? | 有什么漂亮东西吗 |
[40:30] | Nothing. She needs a doctor. | 没有 她需要看医生 |
[40:33] | Quiet. Eyes front. | 安静 目视前方 |
[40:41] | This is nice. | 这挺好看的 |
[40:45] | I’m gonna keep that. | 我要留着它 |
[40:48] | Parker, that’s enough. | 帕克 够了 |
[40:50] | She’s been shot. | 她中枪了 |
[40:53] | Let me see. Put pressure on it. | 我看看 压在上面 |
[40:57] | Abby will treat it once we get to the ground. | 我们落地后 艾比会来治疗 |
[41:00] | We appreciate the risk you’ve all taken, | 我们感谢你们冒险前来 |
[41:02] | but until we get to know you better… | 但在我们了解你们之前… |
[41:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:17] | Just a precaution. | 就是个防范措施 |
[41:19] | Do I get one, too? | 你也要给我戴一个吗 |
[41:20] | Stop worrying, Kane. | 别担心 凯恩 |
[41:22] | I take care of my friends. | 我很照顾我的朋友 |
[41:24] | Now come on, let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家吧 |
[41:38] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |