时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Madi is not a threat to Octavia. | 麦迪不会威胁到奥克塔维亚 |
[00:05] | She’s a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[00:06] | Yes, a Nightblood child. | 对 夜之血脉的孩子 |
[00:09] | Octavia, get away from her. | 奥克塔维亚 放开她 |
[00:11] | Clarke, it’s OK. I came to her. | 克拉克 没事 是我来找她的 |
[00:14] | The valley is ours. | 山谷归我们 |
[00:15] | So if this is the last living valley on earth, | 所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[00:17] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[00:19] | We have everything… the weapons, eye in the sky. | 我们什么都有…武器 天空之眼 |
[00:23] | They have nothing. | 他们什么都没有 |
[00:24] | We’re the only thing that can defeat us. | 唯一能打败我们的 是我们自己 |
[00:26] | Your people are hungry, | 你的同伴们处于饥饿之中 |
[00:28] | and you’re worrying about defectors. | 而你却在担心叛逃者 |
[00:29] | We should start trying to find a way back to that valley. | 我们应该想办法返回那个山谷 |
[00:32] | When that ship comes back, | 今晚飞船回来时 |
[00:33] | people will try to defect. | 大家会试图叛逃 |
[00:35] | I can’t let that happen. | 而我不能让这一幕发生 |
[00:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:38] | Monty can’t hack the Eye from here. | 蒙蒂没办法远程入侵天空之眼 |
[00:40] | There’s a program on it | 这里头有一个程序 |
[00:41] | which opens the back door to their system. | 能在他们系统里开个后门 |
[00:44] | Get it to Raven. | 把它交给雷文 |
[00:45] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么办 |
[00:50] | Like each of us, somehow this valley survived. | 和我们每个人一样 这个山谷侥幸留存了下来 |
[00:54] | It’s the last sanctuary on earth, | 这是世界上最后一处避难所 |
[00:55] | and we are its keepers. | 而我们是它的主人 |
[01:00] | Yeah. All right. Whoo! | 对 就是这样 |
[01:04] | To build a life here, we all have responsibilities. | 要维持这样的生活 我们人人有责 |
[01:08] | You will, too. | 你们也一样 |
[01:09] | All of us left Polis for a better way, | 我们离开波利斯都是为了更好的生活 |
[01:12] | and all of us must do our part to get it. | 我们也必须要尽自己所能去得到它 |
[01:14] | I’ll be sitting down with each of you | 我会和你们每个人面谈 |
[01:16] | to learn your stories, | 了解你们 |
[01:18] | to hear what skills you can bring to the community, | 看看你们有什么技能可为集体所用 |
[01:21] | how you can he helpful, | 你们能帮上什么忙 |
[01:24] | and to see if you can be trusted. | 以及你们是否值得信任 |
[01:28] | Until you’ve been cleared, your pulse collars | 在查清身份之前 你们颈铐的定位功能 |
[01:30] | have been geotagged to this building. | 会保证你们待在这栋楼内 |
[01:34] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[01:41] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[01:43] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[01:51] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[01:53] | I got the bullet out, but there was too much internal damage. | 我把子弹取出来了 但内伤太重了 |
[01:56] | I did everything I could. | 我尽力了 |
[02:01] | Was that before or after you took these? | 你是在术前还是术后吃的这个 |
[02:05] | She was shot, Marcus. | 她中枪了 马库斯 |
[02:08] | Octavia Blake killed her, not me. | 奥克塔维亚·布莱克杀了她 不是我 |
[02:10] | Karina came here for a second chance. | 卡瑞娜是来这寻求第二次机会的 |
[02:13] | I did everything I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[02:18] | Hey, I put my life on the line for you, | 我为了你差点丢了命 |
[02:21] | and you promised me that you would quit. | 你也答应我你会戒 |
[02:23] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[02:25] | Stop lying. It’s getting worse. | 别骗人了 情况越来越糟 |
[02:26] | You take one pill to work and then another to sleep. | 你工作要吃一片 睡前也要吃一片 |
[02:29] | Give me the bottle. | 把瓶子给我 |
[02:32] | This was supposed to be our second chance. | 这本应该是我们的第二次机会 |
[02:35] | – That’s why we’re here. – Wrong. | -这也是我们来这的原因 -错 |
[02:37] | We’re here because of me, | 我们待在这是因为我 |
[02:39] | because I serve a purpose, | 因为我有利用价值 |
[02:41] | and I can only serve that purpose if I’m functioning. | 而我只有身心健全才能确保唯一的利用价值 |
[02:46] | If I don’t find a cure soon, | 如果我不快点找到治疗的办法 |
[02:47] | people are gonna start dying. | 大家会开始死掉 |
[02:52] | People are already dying, | 已经有人死了 |
[02:55] | and you call this functioning? | 你还说自己身心健全 |
[02:57] | You didn’t even close her up. | 你甚至都没为她缝合 |
[02:58] | I did everything I could! | 我已经尽力了 |
[03:02] | It wasn’t enough. | 不够 |
[03:47] | Bellamy, you’ve been staring at that all night. | 贝拉米 你已经盯了一整晚了 |
[03:51] | Go. Get some sleep, OK? I got this. | 去睡一觉吧 我来看 |
[03:55] | It’s been 8 hours. | 已经过去八小时了 |
[03:57] | Raven could have built a cathedral by now. | 这时间都够雷文建个教堂了 |
[03:59] | They’ll get it done. | 她们能搞定的 |
[04:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:02] | I just wish it was me over there. | 我只希望在那的人是我 |
[04:10] | Well? Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[04:14] | Look, we knew it would take some time. | 我们都知道这需要些时间 |
[04:16] | We can count on Echo. | 我们可以相信艾寇 |
[04:17] | Wouldn’t be the first time she betrayed us. | 她也不是第一次背叛我们了 |
[04:20] | If your brother trusts her, maybe we should, too. | 如果你哥哥相信她 或许我们也该相信她 |
[04:24] | You’re still upset we shot the traitors. | 你还在为我们枪杀叛徒的事生气 |
[04:27] | I get how that must look to you, | 我知道你会怎样看这件事 |
[04:29] | but we’re fighting for our lives here, Bellamy. | 但我们是在为自身性命而战 贝拉米 |
[04:34] | The hydrofarm is on its last legs. | 水培农场寿命将至 |
[04:38] | Truth is, it’s a miracle you showed up when you did. | 事实上 你的出现都是个奇迹 |
[04:43] | I haven’t thanked you enough for that. | 我还没有好好感谢你 |
[04:45] | If we can just get to Shallow Valley, | 如果我们能去浅谷 |
[04:47] | things will be better, I promise. | 一切都会好起来的 我保证 |
[04:54] | Funny, that’s the same thing | 真有意思 我们在重回地表时 |
[04:57] | we said about getting back down to the ground. | 也是这么说的 |
[05:02] | Then we found you. | 接着我们找到了你 |
[05:16] | Your sister officially scares me. | 你妹妹真是吓到我了 |
[05:26] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:36] | Canteen. | 水壶 |
[05:38] | I’m pretty sure they’re gonna have water there. | 我知道他们那有提供水 |
[05:40] | Take it anyway. | 还是带上吧 |
[05:43] | Clarke, I’m not a baby anymore. | 克拉克 我不是小孩了 |
[05:45] | I know, which is why people are more likely | 我知道 所以人们更有可能 |
[05:48] | to notice how special you are, | 注意到你有多特别 |
[05:50] | and that’s why you’re gonna suck today. | 所以今天你要表现得糟一点 |
[05:54] | You’re not gonna stand out in any way. | 你绝不能脱颖而出 |
[05:57] | No one can think that you’d make a good Commander, | 不能让别人认为你可以做好司令 |
[06:00] | not Gaia and especially not Octavia. | 盖娅不能这么想 奥克塔维亚更不能 |
[06:03] | Clarke, I understand. | 克拉克 我懂 |
[06:06] | Once Echo gets that camera in the sky down, | 只要艾寇把空中的监控给关了 |
[06:09] | we all get to go home to Shallow Valley. | 我们就都能回浅谷的家 |
[06:11] | Great. Maybe when we fight the war there, | 太好了 或许我们在那开战时 |
[06:14] | I won’t have to suck. | 我就不用假装很弱了 |
[06:41] | Harper told me I might find you down here. | 哈珀告诉我 或许能在这下头找到你 |
[06:44] | I miss my algae farm. | 我想我的藻场了 |
[06:46] | I thought being around all this might help. | 我觉得待在这里可能会好一点 |
[06:50] | Does it? | 会吗 |
[06:52] | Most of the crops are fallow. | 大部分作物都在休眠期 |
[06:55] | The equipment needs repair. | 设备需要维修了 |
[06:57] | I give it 3 weeks until this place | 我觉得还有三周 |
[06:59] | is as dead as the wasteland. | 这地方就会变得和荒漠一样毫无生机 |
[07:03] | Oh. Uh, I’ve been meaning to give this to you. | 我一直想把这个给你 |
[07:07] | It just never really felt like the right time. | 但一直没找到合适的时候 |
[07:12] | Jasper’s handwriting. | 贾斯珀的笔迹 |
[07:15] | I found it at Arkadia not long after Praimfaya. | 荣耀之火不久后 我在方舟领地发现的 |
[07:21] | I nearly read it a couple of times, | 好几次我都差点忍不住看了 |
[07:22] | but now I’m glad I didn’t. | 但现在我很庆幸自己没那么做 |
[07:31] | Guard the door. I’ll just be a minute. | 把门守好 马上就出来 |
[07:33] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:36] | Come on. Go. Go. | 快躲 快点 |
[08:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:17] | Monty, you can’t pick a lock with pruning shears. | 蒙蒂 你没法用园艺剪开锁 |
[08:24] | Ye of little faith. | 要有点信心 |
[08:27] | The keypad energizes the solenoid, | 密码锁给电磁线圈供能 |
[08:29] | pulls the coil and pin back. | 从而推开弹簧和插销 |
[08:31] | A magnet… | 一块磁铁 |
[08:34] | can do the same thing. | 也能做到 |
[08:59] | Biocontainment lab? What the hell is that for? | 生物防护实验室 这是用来干什么的 |
[09:02] | Let’s find out. | 我们来弄清楚 |
[09:16] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[09:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[09:31] | You said no one else was bitten. | 你说没有其他人被咬 |
[09:34] | No. They weren’t. I don’t… | 对 是没有 我不… |
[09:37] | I don’t understand. Why would she… | 我不明白 她为什么… |
[09:43] | They’re breeding them. | 他们在养它们 |
[10:05] | The cold must slow them down. | 低温降低了它们的活动频率 |
[10:07] | Clarke, if Octavia can deliver | 克拉克 如果奥克塔维亚能把虫子 |
[10:09] | these worms in a defector… | 弄到叛逃者身上… |
[10:13] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[10:41] | Hey, Spacewalker. | 太空漫步者 |
[10:45] | Finally. Tell me this is a rescue op. | 总算来了 快告诉我这是个营救计划 |
[10:50] | It won’t be anything if we can’t get | 如果我们出不去这间教堂 |
[10:51] | out of this church. | 就什么也干不了 |
[10:57] | I’m betting, by now, | 我敢打赌 |
[10:58] | my girl’s figured out how to slip her collar. | 我的女孩肯定已经知道怎么逃脱颈铐控制了 |
[11:04] | They’re watching us, | 他们在监视我们 |
[11:05] | but there’s something I need you to see. | 但我得给你看样东西 |
[11:07] | Let’s go get some water. | 我们去倒点水喝吧 |
[11:10] | Monty said I need to insert it | 蒙蒂说我需要把这个 |
[11:11] | into any console connected | 插在和运输船主服务器相连的 |
[11:12] | to the transport ship’s primary server. | 任一控制台上 |
[11:19] | It’s essentially a keylogger, | 这算是个键盘记录器 |
[11:21] | auto-installs and opens a back door | 能自动安装 还能为蒙蒂单独开一道 |
[11:23] | to their surveillance system that only Monty can see. | 进入他们监视系统的后门 |
[11:26] | Heh. It’s brilliant. | 这招真聪明 |
[11:28] | Too bad we can’t get to the bridge | 可惜我们还没来得及上桥 |
[11:29] | without our heads exploding. | 脑袋就会被打爆 |
[11:31] | What about Kane? Maybe he… | 那凯恩呢 或许他… |
[11:33] | I saw him. He’s with Diyoza. | 我见过他 他和迪约扎在一起 |
[11:36] | I don’t know what happened to him in that bunker, | 我不知道他在地堡里经历了什么 |
[11:38] | but he’s different. | 但他变了 |
[11:41] | You haven’t seen them, Raven. | 你还没有见过他们 雷文 |
[11:45] | They’re all different. | 他们都变了 |
[11:50] | Murphy said you had someone inside their camp. | 墨菲说你认识他们内部的人 |
[11:58] | Can we trust him? | 我们能相信他吗 |
[11:59] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[12:02] | He’s our only shot. | 他是我们唯一的希望 |
[12:08] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[12:09] | You and me have nothing to discuss. | 我们之间没什么好谈的 |
[12:25] | I have some unfortunate news. | 我有一个不幸的消息 |
[12:28] | Karina’s dead. | 卡瑞娜死了 |
[12:30] | She was Louwoda Kliron Kru, | 她是浅谷人 |
[12:32] | so the rites will be performed this afternoon. | 葬礼今天下午举行 |
[12:38] | Together, we can make sure that | 我们的出席能确保 |
[12:42] | her death will not be in vain. | 她的生命没有白白逝去 |
[12:59] | My sister never approved of human testing. | 我妹妹从未批准过人类试验 |
[13:01] | I don’t care how crazy it’s become down here. | 我不管下面的情况有多糟糕 |
[13:04] | Desperation has a way of making | 绝望能让不可思议的事 |
[13:06] | the unimaginable a necessity. | 成为必要之举 |
[13:08] | Still, if she weaponizes those things | 但如果她将那些虫子作为武器 |
[13:11] | and sends them into the valley, | 送至浅谷 |
[13:12] | then Echo, Raven, Murphy, | 那艾寇 雷文 墨菲 |
[13:17] | Kane, your mom… | 凯恩 你妈妈… |
[13:19] | Not just them. All of us. | 不只是他们 是我们所有人 |
[13:22] | Unleashing an invasive species | 在地球上最后一片宜居土地 |
[13:23] | on the last arable land on earth | 释放一种攻击性的物种 |
[13:25] | is a monumentally bad idea. | 这可真是个毁灭人类的坏主意 |
[13:29] | Even if Octavia does know, she won’t listen to me. | 就算奥克塔维亚知道 她也不会听我的 |
[13:37] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[13:44] | Be diplomatic. | 圆滑点 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:50] | Clarke, he was there when Pike shot her | 克拉克 派克开枪打她 |
[13:53] | and killed 300 of her people. | 还杀了她三百个人那天 他也在场 |
[13:57] | I’ll go with him. | 我和他一起去 |
[13:58] | Yeah. I’ll relieve Harper. | 好吧 我去替哈珀的班 |
[14:02] | Can I talk to you | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:05] | privately? | 就我们俩 |
[14:06] | Hey, we need to talk to Indra. | 我们得和因陀罗谈谈 |
[14:23] | Real diplomatic. | 可真圆滑 |
[14:30] | Indra, would Cooper do something | 因陀罗 库珀会不经我妹妹允许 |
[14:32] | without my sister’s approval? | 私自做一些事吗 |
[14:34] | Only if she got mine first, | 除非我批准了 |
[14:36] | but since I don’t know what the hell | 但我不知道你到底在说什么事 |
[14:38] | you’re talking about, it’s hard to say. | 所以很难讲 |
[14:42] | She brought back the worms. | 她把虫子带回来了 |
[14:45] | She’s breeding them, experimenting on defectors. | 她在养它们 还在叛逃者身上做试验 |
[14:49] | One of them is still alive. | 有个叛逃者还活着 |
[14:51] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[14:53] | My guess… trying to find a way | 我猜她是想找个法子 |
[14:55] | to keep them dormant long enough | 能让它们冬眠得久一点 |
[14:56] | to deliver them in the next defection. | 好在下一次叛逃时让他们带上 |
[15:00] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[15:04] | Show me. | 带我去看看 |
[15:20] | I’m alone. | 就我一个了 |
[15:22] | Told them I don’t do funerals. | 跟他们说了我不参加葬礼 |
[15:24] | What the hell do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:27] | Letting Murphy go bit me in the ass. | 放墨菲走已经给我添了不少麻烦了 |
[15:30] | McCreary and two of our people are missing, | 麦克科瑞和另外两个我们的人都失踪了 |
[15:32] | and now Diyoza’s starting to question my loyalty, | 迪约扎都开始质疑我的忠诚了 |
[15:34] | so make it quick, or I’m leaving. | 所以快点 不然我就走了 |
[15:40] | I want to be useful here. | 我希望在这能派上用场 |
[15:42] | I can’t be locked up anymore. | 我不能再这样被关起来了 |
[15:45] | Useful how? | 什么用场 |
[15:47] | When I was on your mothership, | 我在你的母舰上时 |
[15:48] | I saw the hythylodium tanks. | 我看到了装氢代甲基锂的罐子 |
[15:50] | They’re almost full, thousands of tons. | 罐子几乎是满的 有几千吨 |
[15:53] | Just one drop, and I can power up this entire village. | 只要一滴 我就能为整个村子提供能源 |
[15:56] | If you fly me up there… | 如果你带我飞去那儿 |
[15:57] | Hythylodium is killing everyone | 氢代甲基锂正在杀死所有接触到的人 |
[15:58] | it came into contact with, so bringing it down here | 所以把它带下来 |
[16:01] | just may be the worst idea I’ve ever heard. | 是我听过的最糟的主意 |
[16:07] | So what if Diyoza questions your loyalty? | 那如果迪约扎质疑你的忠诚怎么办 |
[16:10] | How could you be loyal to someone | 你怎么能对一个像对待动物一样 |
[16:12] | who collars people like animals, tortures them, | 给人戴上颈铐 折磨他们的人忠诚 |
[16:16] | someone who killed your crew? | 一个杀了你船员的人 |
[16:19] | I saw her file. | 我看过她的档案 |
[16:22] | She murdered hundreds of innocent people, | 她杀了成百上千无辜的人 |
[16:24] | blew up government buildings | 炸了政府的建筑 |
[16:26] | just because she didn’t like their policies. | 仅仅因为她不喜欢他们的政策 |
[16:29] | Shaw, you’re good. | 肖 你是个好人 |
[16:31] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼神中看出来 |
[16:35] | When I was a kid | 当我还是个孩子时 |
[16:37] | after the battle of San Francisco, | 我在电视上看到了 |
[16:40] | I watched the evacuation on tv, | 旧金山之战后的撤退 |
[16:43] | thousands of refugees being packed into aircraft carriers. | 上千个难民被塞进航空母舰里 |
[16:47] | I remember seeing soldiers pushing helicopters overboard | 我记得看见士兵们把直升机推下船 |
[16:50] | just to make more room, and Diyoza was there. | 只为了腾出更多空间 迪约扎当时在那里 |
[16:52] | She was the one giving the orders. | 她是当时发号施令的人 |
[16:56] | The machines were expendable, but the people weren’t, | 机器是可以抛弃的 而人不是 |
[16:59] | but up in space | 但在宇宙中 |
[17:01] | when we reported that the miners were getting sick, | 当我们报告矿工们病了的时候 |
[17:04] | Eligius saw it differently. | 埃利吉乌斯矿业公司就不这么看了 |
[17:07] | Order Eleven came down… | 11号命令下达了 |
[17:10] | “Bring home the hythylodium. Leave the prisoners,” | “带回氢代甲基锂 丢下囚犯” |
[17:13] | like they were garbage. | 弃之如草芥 |
[17:16] | Captain Stevens agreed, and I didn’t. | 史蒂文斯船长同意了 但我不同意 |
[17:23] | You deactivated the shock collars. | 是你解除了电击颈铐 |
[17:28] | So, you see, Diyoza’s not as bad as you think, | 你看 迪约扎没你想的那么坏 |
[17:30] | and… | 而且 |
[17:34] | I’m not as good as you hoped. | 我也不像你期待的那样好 |
[17:43] | Why did you choose to defect? | 你为什么选择叛逃呢 |
[17:45] | I didn’t defect. | 我没有叛逃 |
[17:47] | I fled. | 我逃跑了 |
[17:50] | I’m not Wonkru, | 我不是统一部落的人 |
[17:52] | but you already knew that. | 这一点你很清楚 |
[17:54] | So you survived in space with Bellamy and the others. | 所以你和贝拉米还他们在太空中幸存了下来 |
[17:58] | Yes, but now that we’re back, | 对 但我们现在回来了 |
[18:00] | Octavia’s banishment still stands. | 奥克塔维亚的驱逐令仍然有效 |
[18:02] | I’m surprised she let you live. | 我很惊讶她放了你一条生路 |
[18:03] | As you saw, she almost didn’t. | 如你所见 她几乎没有 |
[18:05] | Octavia’s taken everything from me. | 奥克塔维亚拿走了我的一切 |
[18:10] | My clan no longer exists. | 我的部落不存在了 |
[18:12] | I’m coming to you for safe harbor | 我来找你寻求庇护 |
[18:14] | because I have nowhere else to go. | 因为我无处可去了 |
[18:18] | Your story’s our story, Echo, | 你的故事和我们的一样 艾寇 |
[18:21] | so… | 所以… |
[18:25] | how can you be useful in my camp? | 你在我的大本营能发挥什么作用呢 |
[18:28] | I’m a spy. | 我是个间谍 |
[18:32] | You knew that, too. | 这一点你也清楚 |
[18:33] | Mm-hmm, and an honest spy is either incompetent | 一个诚实的间谍要不就是没能力 |
[18:37] | or working an angle. | 要不就是工于心计 |
[18:39] | Which are you? | 你是哪种呢 |
[18:42] | Time will tell. Thank you, Echo. | 时间会证明的 谢谢你 艾寇 |
[18:54] | You’re not your usual chatty self today, Kane. | 你今天不像往常一样话多 凯恩 |
[18:58] | Is it Karina? | 是因为卡瑞娜吗 |
[18:59] | It’s not your fault that girl died. | 那个女孩的死不是你的错 |
[19:01] | No. | 不 |
[19:03] | It’s yours. | 是你的错 |
[19:08] | I saw the Eligius logo on Abby’s pills. | 我在艾比的药上看到了埃利吉乌斯的标志 |
[19:11] | Karina died because her doctor | 卡瑞娜的死是因为 |
[19:12] | was too high to operate. | 她的医生嗑嗨了不能做手术 |
[19:14] | Really? Here, I thought it was the bullet. | 是吗 我以为是因为子弹呢 |
[19:17] | You need to cut her supply. | 你得削减她的供给 |
[19:19] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[19:20] | Because she’ll be a better doctor. | 因为她会成为一个更好的医生 |
[19:21] | Maybe… if she survives detox. | 可能吧 前提是她能撑过戒毒 |
[19:25] | Of course, if we force her, then we wind up | 当然 如果我们逼她戒毒 |
[19:27] | with a clean junkie who’s just thinking | 我们只会得到一个不吸毒的毒瘾者 |
[19:29] | about her next fix | 脑袋里只有下一次供给 |
[19:30] | and not how to find a cure for my people. | 而不是想着怎么治疗我的同伴 |
[19:32] | So what? Are you sick? | 那又怎么样 你病了吗 |
[19:35] | If not, I think it’s a great way | 如果不是 我觉得 |
[19:38] | to get rid of some of these… | 这是个剔除某些人的好方式 |
[19:39] | What, Kane, undesirables, | 什么 凯恩 摒弃不良吗 |
[19:43] | kind of like sending 100 juvenile delinquents | 就像是把一百个少年犯 |
[19:45] | to die on the ground or abandoning | 发配到地面上送死 |
[19:47] | 300 prisoners on an asteroid? | 或是把三百个囚犯遗弃在小行星上 |
[19:53] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[19:54] | Abby said you wouldn’t let her examine you. | 艾比说你不让她为你检查 |
[19:56] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[19:57] | Because, you know, I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[19:59] | if you are, | 如果你病了 |
[20:01] | you can trust her to keep it quiet. | 你可以相信她 她会保守秘密的 |
[20:03] | Trust her? | 相信她 |
[20:05] | She’s a drug addict. | 她是个瘾君子 |
[20:09] | Too soon? | 太快了吗 |
[20:12] | Go get the next defector. | 去叫下一个叛逃者吧 |
[20:19] | Strike high. Defend. | 高处击剑 防御 |
[20:22] | Strike low. Focus. Strong stances. | 低处击剑 专注 站姿 |
[20:27] | Again. Strike high. | 再来 低处击剑 |
[20:29] | Defend. Strike low. | 防御 低处击剑 |
[20:33] | Defend. | 防御 |
[20:35] | Hold. | 停 |
[20:51] | Enough. | 够了 |
[20:55] | I expect more from Wonkru warriors… | 我希望看到更多的统一部落战士 |
[20:58] | honor, strength, and unity. | 荣耀 强大 团结 |
[21:02] | We’ll be at war soon, | 战争迫在眉睫 |
[21:03] | and there’s nothing funny about that. | 容不得丝毫儿戏 |
[21:06] | Get to class. | 回教室 |
[21:10] | Not you, Madi. | 你别走 麦迪 |
[21:26] | That did not look like a girl with 3 kills in battle. | 刚才那可不像是战争中干掉三个的女孩 |
[21:31] | Sorry, Seda. I’ll try harder. | 抱歉 赛达 我会更努力 |
[21:36] | No. Don’t. | 不 别 |
[21:41] | Clarke told you to hold back, didn’t she? | 克拉克让你要韬晦 对吗 |
[21:46] | You are wise to listen to her. | 你听她的是明智的 |
[21:49] | Unfortunately, it was far too obvious. | 可惜一切都太明显了 |
[21:52] | From your first advance, it was clear | 你第一次进攻就明显暴露了 |
[21:53] | that you were hiding something. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[21:55] | You’ll have to do a much better job of it | 明天在奥克塔维亚面前演练时 |
[21:56] | tomorrow when we drill for Octavia. | 你要演得更像 |
[21:59] | I don’t understand. You want me to fail, too? | 我不明白 你也想让我输吗 |
[22:05] | I want you to live. | 我想要你活命 |
[22:09] | Can I show you something? | 我给你看样东西吧 |
[22:23] | Madi, it’s OK. | 麦迪 没关系的 |
[22:26] | Most of Wonkru believes the time | 统一部落里多数人都相信 |
[22:27] | of the Commanders is over. | 司令们的时代已经结束 |
[22:30] | I believed it, too. | 我也曾这么相信 |
[22:33] | Then I met you. | 直到遇见了你 |
[22:36] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[22:38] | As I told Clarke, | 我跟克拉克说过 |
[22:39] | I would never force you to accept this. | 绝不会逼你接受 |
[22:44] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 对吧 |
[22:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:57] | Does Octavia know you have it? | 奥克塔维亚知道在你手上吗 |
[22:58] | Yes, and as long as Blodreina reigns, | 知道 只要血女王尚在王位 |
[23:01] | I will serve her faithfully, | 我就会效忠于她 |
[23:03] | but I can’t just forget my faith | 但我忘不了我的信仰 |
[23:06] | or my oath to protect the Flame | 忘不了保护火种 |
[23:08] | and ensure its succession. | 并保其传递下去的誓言 |
[23:13] | The blood of the first Commander | 你身上流着初代司令 |
[23:16] | Becca Pramheda is your blood, | 赫达之祖贝卡的血 |
[23:20] | and I will never let anyone harm you. | 我绝不会让任何人伤害你 |
[23:41] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们来了结吧 |
[23:47] | What the hell are they doing here, Indra? | 他们在这干什么 因陀罗 |
[23:51] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[23:55] | You knew about this. | 你早就知道 |
[23:57] | Of course I knew about this. | 我当然早就知道了 |
[23:59] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[24:01] | We’re up against an army with superior firepower | 我们面对的敌军火力强大 |
[24:03] | and every geographic advantage. | 占据一切有利地势 |
[24:05] | This is how we overcome that. | 我们要借此破解 |
[24:07] | What happens when your secret weapon | 如果你的秘密武器毁掉了 |
[24:09] | destroys the valley you’re fighting for? | 你要夺走的山谷呢 |
[24:11] | I ran some tests. | 我做过测试 |
[24:12] | The worms can’t survive in a green environment | 虫子在绿色环境中 |
[24:14] | for more than a few days, | 活不过几天 |
[24:15] | long enough to kill everyone | 却足够在我们赶到前 |
[24:17] | they come in contact with before we get there. | 杀死接触到的所有人 |
[24:19] | Are we really having this conversation? | 真的有必要说这些吗 |
[24:22] | Our friends are there, people we love. | 我们的朋友 爱人都在那 |
[24:26] | Acceptable losses. | 可接受的损失 |
[24:30] | – Cooper, check on the worms. – Come on, big brother. | -库珀 去看看虫子 -拜托 哥哥 |
[24:34] | How many innocent lives have you sacrificed, | 你牺牲过多少无辜生命 |
[24:38] | or you, Wanheda? | 或是你 瓦黑达 |
[24:41] | This is no different. | 这次没什么区别 |
[24:42] | You were just trying to save your people. | 你们当时只是想救自己的同伴 |
[24:44] | So am I. | 我现在也是 |
[24:47] | – You killed him. – No. You did. | -你杀了他 -不 是你杀的 |
[24:51] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[24:52] | One of the defectors survived. | 某个叛逃者活下来了 |
[24:54] | Looks like we found something that’s not acceptable. | 看来我们发现不能接受的东西了 |
[24:56] | Blodreina… | 血女王 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, | 抱歉没事先告诉你 |
[25:03] | but the results were remarkable. | 但结果相当惊人 |
[25:04] | The worms reproduced 3 times faster in a live body, | 虫子在活体中的繁殖速度要快三倍 |
[25:07] | and we need quantity as well as control. | 我们要数量 也得能控制住 |
[25:10] | – I found that… – Octavia, | -我发现…-奥克塔维亚 |
[25:11] | you don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[25:12] | Spare me, your hypocrisy, Clarke. | 得了吧 你个伪君子 克拉克 |
[25:14] | Miller told me about the man | 米勒跟我说过 |
[25:16] | that you irradiated in Becca’s lab… | 你在贝卡的实验室辐射的家伙 |
[25:21] | And just how long did your test subject survive? | 你的实验目标活了多长时间 |
[25:24] | Long enough for a defector | 长到足以让叛逃者 |
[25:25] | to board their ship and fly to the valley. | 登上飞船 飞去山谷 |
[25:29] | Octavia, please, | 奥克塔维亚 求你了 |
[25:32] | don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[25:35] | I don’t want anything to happen to your friends, Bellamy, | 我不希望你的朋友出事 贝拉米 |
[25:39] | not even Echo… please believe that… | 甚至包括艾寇 请相信我 |
[25:44] | But this is war. | 但这是战争 |
[25:47] | Once we control the eye in the sky, we send the worms. | 一旦我们掌控了天空之眼 就送虫子过去 |
[25:51] | Cooper, choose one of the elite guards to deliver it. | 库珀 挑个精英守卫去办 |
[25:55] | It’s time for Wonkru to go home. | 统一部落的人该回家了 |
[26:01] | No way. Shaw’s an ally. | 不行 肖是盟友 |
[26:03] | There are times in war where you have to do | 战争时期为了正当事由 |
[26:06] | the wrong things for the right reasons. | 有时不得不做不义之事 |
[26:09] | This is one of those times. | 此刻正是这样 |
[26:12] | Besides, you said yourself, | 而且你说了 |
[26:14] | they can’t kill him because they need him to fly. | 他们不会杀了他 因为还得靠他开飞船 |
[26:16] | We are not betraying the one friend that we have here. | 不能背叛我们在这的朋友 |
[26:19] | He will take me to the bridge. | 他会到我去舰桥 |
[26:20] | I just need more time. | 我只是需要更多时间 |
[26:23] | Let’s go over this again. | 再强调一次 |
[26:24] | As soon as Echo and Raven get the Eye down, we take the Rover. | 艾寇和雷文一干掉天空之眼 我们就上车 |
[26:27] | We drive across the wasteland. | 开过废墟 |
[26:29] | We break out our people before wonkru attacks with the worms. | 赶在统一部落的寄生虫攻击之前救出同伴 |
[26:31] | Octavia will expect us to do something like that. | 奥克塔维亚能料到我们会这么干 |
[26:34] | She’ll post sentries. | 她会安排哨兵站岗 |
[26:36] | That’s too bad for the sentries. | 那就对不起那些哨兵了 |
[26:40] | This, this was supposed to be Jasper’s suicide note. | 这 这原本是贾斯珀的自杀遗言 |
[26:45] | After we pulled him out of the City of Light, | 在我们把他从光之城救出来后 |
[26:47] | he was gonna put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. | 他就打算饮弹自尽 |
[26:49] | Monty, now’s not the time. | 蒙蒂 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[26:51] | Now is the perfect time. | 现在正是说这个的时候 |
[26:53] | “Monty, I know you’re an optimist. | “蒙蒂 我知道你是个乐观主义者 |
[26:56] | You think better days are ahead, | 你觉得好日子即将来临 |
[26:58] | but that’s not true. | 但事实并不是如此 |
[27:00] | There is no light at the end of the tunnel. | 地道的尽头没有光 |
[27:02] | There’s only the tunnel, | 只是另一个地道 |
[27:04] | another enemy to fight, another war. | 对面是又一个要去战胜的敌人 又一场战争 |
[27:07] | I’ve come to the conclusion that we’re the problem… | 我得出的结论是 我们就是问题所在 |
[27:10] | human beings, all of us. | 所有的人类即问题所在 |
[27:12] | The cycle can’t be broken as long as we’re here. | 只要我们还在 这种循环就不会被打破 |
[27:15] | That’s why I won’t be here. | 因此我选择离开 |
[27:18] | That’s why…” | 因此…” |
[27:21] | Monty… | 蒙蒂… |
[27:25] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Jasper was smarter than all of us. | 没错 贾斯珀比我们所有人都聪明 |
[27:30] | It doesn’t matter what we do. | 我们所做的都无济于事 |
[27:31] | Coming back to the ground, opening the bunker, | 不管是回到地表 还是打开地堡 |
[27:33] | all we’ve done has made things worse. | 我们的所作所为让一切变得更糟 |
[27:35] | If a war is the only way to have | 如果战争是赢得 |
[27:36] | the last survivable land on earth, | 地球上最后的生存之地的唯一方式 |
[27:39] | then maybe we don’t deserve it. | 那么也许我们都不配拥有它 |
[28:14] | Thanks for waking me. Wait outside. | 谢谢你叫醒我 去外面等着 |
[28:20] | What’s so important? | 有什么重要的事吗 |
[28:22] | You said you couldn’t trust a spy. | 你说你不能相信一个间谍 |
[28:24] | Does that mean, even if my information is good, | 那是否意味着 即使我的情报很有用 |
[28:26] | it won’t help me get out of this collar? | 也不能使我摆脱这个颈铐 |
[28:28] | Trust can be earned. | 信任是可以挣来的 |
[28:30] | I’ve been here a day, and already I know | 我在这里待了一天 我已经知道 |
[28:32] | there’s a traitor in your camp… | 你的营地出现了一个叛徒… |
[28:35] | your pilot. | 就是你的飞行员 |
[28:37] | Shaw’s conscience can get in the way of his duties, | 肖的良知有时会妨碍他履行职责 |
[28:41] | but having a soft side hardly makes him a traitor. | 但心地柔软并不会让他成为一个叛徒 |
[28:45] | How about disobeying orders | 那违抗命令 |
[28:47] | or giving comfort to the enemy? | 或者安慰敌人又算什么 |
[28:50] | When he told you Raven locked you out of the missile system, | 他告诉你雷文封锁了你们的导弹系统时 |
[28:53] | he was lying. | 他是在撒谎 |
[28:54] | He did it himself, and I can prove it. | 是他自己封锁的 我可以证明这点 |
[29:11] | You need to sleep. | 你需要去睡觉 |
[29:13] | I’ll sleep when the war is won. | 赢了战争我就会去睡 |
[29:16] | – Why are you here? – You know why. | -你为什么来这里 -你知道原因 |
[29:18] | No more lectures, Indra. | 别对我说教了 因陀罗 |
[29:20] | I didn’t sanction human testing, | 我没有批准人体试验 |
[29:22] | but that doesn’t mean I won’t use | 但那并不代表我不会利用 |
[29:23] | what Cooper learned to help save my people. | 库珀学到的东西来拯救我的同伴 |
[29:25] | What if the worms destroy the valley? | 要是寄生虫毁了山谷怎么办 |
[29:27] | You’re the head of my army. | 你是我的军队首领 |
[29:30] | Give me a better idea. | 给我个更好的办法 |
[29:32] | Am I the head of your army? | 我真的是你的军队首领吗 |
[29:33] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[29:34] | When were you going to tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[29:36] | about this weapons plan? | 这个武器计划 |
[29:38] | When were you going to tell me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[29:39] | you helped Kane escape? | 你帮助凯恩逃跑了 |
[29:42] | If we lose, that’ll be why. | 如果我们失败了 他就是罪魁祸首 |
[29:44] | How does that make you feel? | 这让你感觉如何 |
[29:46] | Awful, and I’d do it again. | 感觉很糟糕 但我还是会这样做 |
[29:49] | Not if I throw you in the pit first. | 如果我先把你扔到角斗场 你就不能了 |
[29:53] | I won’t apologize for protecting you from yourself. | 我不会因为我阻止了你自食其果而道歉 |
[29:58] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[30:02] | I said go! | 我叫你滚 |
[30:04] | Blodreina. | 血女王 |
[30:08] | Now. | 快滚 |
[30:12] | Be careful of the dark, Octavia, | 小心黑暗 奥克塔维亚 |
[30:14] | too easy to lose your way. | 很容易在其中迷失方向 |
[30:31] | Echo says you accused my pilot of sabotage, | 艾寇说你指控我的飞行员暗中阻挠我们 |
[30:34] | that he, not you, | 说是他 而不是你 |
[30:36] | locked me out of my missile system. | 封锁了我的导弹系统 |
[30:39] | Tell the colonel what you told me. | 快把你跟我说的告诉上校 |
[30:41] | No more words. I need proof. | 不用说话 我需要证据 |
[30:47] | Show her. | 证明给她看 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | First, I have to access the backlogs for the missile systems. | 首先 我需要查询导弹系统的日志 |
[31:17] | Logs can be tampered with on the surface. | 日志可以从表面被篡改 |
[31:22] | See? Right here. | 看到了吗 就在这里 |
[31:24] | The first layer tells you | 这第一层显示 |
[31:25] | that the system was shut down manually. | 系统被人为关闭了 |
[31:27] | But it doesn’t say who did it. | 但它没有说是谁干的 |
[31:30] | How do I know it wasn’t you? | 我怎么确定不是你干的 |
[31:32] | Getting there. | 慢慢来 |
[31:33] | He covered his tracks, but | 他掩盖了他的记录 但是 |
[31:35] | if you look deep enough, there’s always a trail. | 你如果深入探查 总能发现痕迹 |
[31:40] | Just watch. | 仔细看 |
[31:41] | It’s buried under layers of rote object code. | 它被埋藏在了层层机械的目标代码中 |
[31:57] | See? | 看 |
[31:58] | 人为关闭 由肖先生发起 | |
[31:59] | There it is, the ghost trail. | 这就是鬼魂般的痕迹 |
[32:12] | Bellamy, something’s happening. | 贝拉米 有情况 |
[32:20] | We’re in. Echo did it. | 我们进去了 艾寇做到了 |
[32:25] | Wait, Bellamy. | 等等 贝拉米 |
[32:27] | As soon as we tell her, she marches to war | 我们一旦告诉她 她就会发动战争 |
[32:29] | and unleashes those worms. | 然后释放那些虫子 |
[32:30] | That’s why we got to get there first. | 因此我们要先到那里 |
[32:32] | We take the rover. We get our people out. | 我们拿到车 把我们的同伴救出来 |
[32:34] | Then we worry about stopping the war, OK? | 然后再想办法阻止战争 好吗 |
[32:39] | Good. I’ll get Monty and Harper. | 好 我去叫蒙蒂和哈珀 |
[32:40] | You get Madi. We leave tonight. | 你去带上麦迪 我们今晚就走 |
[32:53] | Monty, come on. Echo got it done. | 蒙蒂 快走 艾寇搞定了 |
[32:56] | Time to program the loop so we can go. | 该写循环程序了 这样我们才能走 |
[32:59] | No. | 不 |
[33:02] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[33:13] | Jasper should have been with us on the ring, | 贾斯珀本应该和我们并肩作战 |
[33:17] | but he wasn’t because he gave up, | 但他没有 因为他放弃了 |
[33:20] | and if he hung on a little longer and… | 如果他能再坚持一下… |
[33:22] | And what? We’re doing it again. | 然后怎样 我们在重蹈覆辙 |
[33:24] | Doing what, saving our friends? | 你是指拯救我们的朋友吗 |
[33:26] | We save our friends by stopping this war, | 我们应该通过阻止这场战争来拯救他们 |
[33:29] | not by facilitating it. | 而不是通过助长战争 |
[33:30] | Yeah. That sounds great, but unless you have an idea… | 听起来是这样没错 但除非你有办法 |
[33:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:37] | “Make algae, not war.” That’s cute. | “培养藻类 不打仗” 聪明 |
[33:42] | Wonkru’s about to fight for that valley | 统一部落之所以要争那个山谷 |
[33:43] | because they don’t think they can survive here, | 是因为他们觉得在这里不能生存 |
[33:45] | but with this, they can. | 但要是有了藻类 他们就可以生存 |
[33:47] | Yeah, if the early batches don’t kill them | 对 前提是早期的产物不会要他们的命 |
[33:49] | like they nearly did us. | 毕竟我们差点就没命了 |
[33:52] | That… that’s before I got the recipe right, and you know it. | 那是因为我之前没有正确的配方 你知道的 |
[33:55] | Look. I’m sorry, OK? It is a good idea. | 抱歉 这的确是个好办法 |
[33:57] | And I know you wanted to avoid all this. | 我知道你想要阻止这一切 |
[34:00] | But our friends come first? | 但我们的朋友最重要 |
[34:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:09] | God, I miss space. | 天哪 我好怀念太空 |
[34:14] | Yep. | 我也是 |
[34:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry. I’m still looking for a cure, | 抱歉 我还在找治疗的方法 |
[34:34] | but in the meantime, | 但现在 |
[34:35] | this might help with the pain. | 这个能缓解疼痛 |
[34:45] | I, um… | 我… |
[34:49] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[34:52] | Does that mean that you believe | 那意味着你相信 |
[34:53] | I did all I could to save that girl? | 我已尽我所能去救那个女孩了吗 |
[34:57] | Under the circumstances, yes. | 是的 在这种情况下我相信你 |
[35:02] | Abby… | 艾比… |
[35:07] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[35:10] | and… and I want to take care of you through detox. | 我想帮助你戒掉药瘾 |
[35:15] | I… I’d walk through fire for you. | 我…我愿为你穿越火海 |
[35:19] | I’d die for you, | 我愿为你去死 |
[35:22] | but I won’t watch you kill yourself, | 但我不能看着你害死自己 |
[35:25] | not anymore… | 再也不能… |
[35:29] | So we need to choose… | 所以你要选择… |
[35:31] | me or the pills. | 在我和药之间 二选一 |
[35:34] | Marcus, I… | 马库斯 我… |
[35:40] | Please, | 求你了 |
[35:42] | I need for you to trust me. | 我需要你的信任 |
[35:45] | I am making headway on a cure, | 我在治疗上取得了进展 |
[35:46] | – and as soon as I do… – Choose. | -只要我… -选吧 |
[35:57] | I could come back. | 我可以待会再来 |
[36:05] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 你们聊吧 |
[36:13] | Take a seat. I’ll be right with you. | 请坐 我马上就来 |
[36:22] | Anything good to report, Doc? | 有好消息吗 医生 |
[36:25] | Good? | 好消息吗 |
[36:28] | 75% of your people are dying. | 你们四分之三的人快要死了 |
[36:32] | That’s good… for Octavia. | 那对奥克塔维亚来说是好消息 |
[36:38] | I’m still working on a treatment, | 我还在寻找治疗的方法 |
[36:40] | but with your antiquated equipment, | 但由于你们的仪器太陈旧了 |
[36:42] | you’re basically screwed. | 你们基本没什么希望了 |
[36:43] | Is that your professional diagnosis? | 这就是你专业的诊断吗 |
[36:48] | So am I right in assuming that you | 那我猜你 |
[36:50] | haven’t come to get tested before now | 之前没有来检查过 |
[36:52] | because you’re already having symptoms? | 是因为你已经有症状了 对吗 |
[36:55] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 是的 |
[38:02] | Jonas, you’re next. | 乔纳斯 你上 |
[38:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:07] | Madi, you’re up. | 麦迪 你去 |
[38:11] | Fight. | 去战斗 |
[38:16] | Blodreina, she’s not ready. | 血女王 她还没准备好 |
[38:49] | Be the last. | 活到最后 |
[39:48] | Gaia, fit her for armor | 盖娅 给她穿上盔甲 |
[39:51] | and get her a real sword. | 再给她一把真正的剑 |
[39:56] | Madi, we’re about to fight a war on your land | 麦迪 为了夺回你的地盘 |
[40:01] | for your land, and I could really use | 我们将要在那里 而我要利用 |
[40:04] | a second who knows the terrain when we get there. | 你对那里地形的了解来帮助我们 |
[40:08] | What do you say, Madi kom Wonkru? | 你会帮助我们吗 统一部落的麦迪 |
[40:23] | We march as soon as the Eye’s down. | 天空之眼一关掉 我们就进攻 |
[40:28] | I need to borrow her for a strategy session. | 我需要借用她来当战略顾问 |
[40:32] | You don’t mind, do you, Clarke? | 你不介意吧 克拉克 |
[40:35] | No. | 我不介意 |
[40:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[40:51] | – Where’s Madi? – With your sister. | -麦迪呢 -她和你妹妹在一起 |
[40:53] | Clarke, we don’t have time for this. | 克拉克 我们没时间了 |
[40:55] | We have to leave now. | 我们现在必须离开 |
[40:56] | As soon as Diyoza realizes what Echo did, | 迪约扎一旦发现艾寇的所作所为 |
[40:58] | she’s dead. | 她就死定了 |
[40:59] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[41:01] | You’re wrong. We have one. | 你错了 我们还有别的选择 |
[41:05] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[41:07] | Stopping the cycle. | 终止循环 |
[41:17] | This is Clarke Griffin. | 我是克拉克·格里芬 |
[41:20] | I have a question for Colonel Diyoza. | 我有问题要问迪约扎上校 |
[41:24] | Hello, Clarke. It’s been too long. | 你好 克拉克 久违了 |
[41:26] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[41:28] | What would it take for you to share the valley? | 你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷 |
[41:31] | Share it? Well, let me see. | 共享吗 让我想想 |
[41:34] | Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing. | 只要你们无条件投降 没有条件 |
[41:37] | Octavia will never surrender. | 奥克塔维亚从不投降 |
[41:42] | That’s why we’re gonna take her out. | 因此我们要除掉她 |