时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The valley is ours. | 山谷归我们 |
[00:04] | As long as you stay here, we won’t have a problem. | 只要你们待在这里 我们间就相安无事 |
[00:07] | The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now, | 水培农场已经几乎不产粮了 |
[00:09] | so if this is the last living valley on earth, | 如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[00:12] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[00:14] | Diyoza thinks the same thing. | 迪约扎也这么想 |
[00:16] | And so we fight. | 所以我们要开战 |
[00:17] | Oh, my god, they’re breeding them. | 我的天啊 他们在养它们 |
[00:21] | You’re gonna suck today. | 今天你要表现得糟一点 |
[00:23] | No one can think that you’d make a good commander. | 不能让别人认为你可以做好司令 |
[00:28] | Madi, I could really use a second. | 麦迪 我需要你 |
[00:31] | What do you say? | 你会帮助我们吗 |
[00:32] | I have a question for colonel diyoza. | 我有问题要问迪约扎上校 |
[00:34] | What would it take for you to share the valley? | 你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷 |
[00:36] | Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing. | 只要你们无条件投降 没有条件 |
[00:39] | Octavia will never surrender. | 奥克塔维亚绝不会投降 |
[00:41] | That’s why we’re gonna take her out. | 所以我们要除掉她 |
[00:46] | I don’t care how you make it happen, Clarke. | 我不在乎你要如何做到 克拉克 |
[00:49] | Kill Octavia if you have to. | 有必要的话 就杀了奥克塔维亚 |
[00:51] | Bring her to me in chains, and I’ll do it for you, | 把她绑好交给我 我会替你杀了她 |
[00:53] | or she can surrender herself, | 或者让她自己投降 |
[00:56] | but your red queen doesn’t seem like the type. | 但你们的红女王应该不是这种人 |
[01:00] | Let us worry about that. | 这就不需要你考虑了 |
[01:03] | We have an understanding, then. | 那我们说定了 |
[01:06] | – We do. – Good. | -说定了 -很好 |
[01:09] | Call me back when it’s done, | 搞定之后告诉我 |
[01:10] | and we can work out the details of your crossing. | 我们再商讨你们的迁移事宜 |
[01:13] | Over and out. | 通话结束 |
[01:14] | – No way. – Bellamy… | -不行 -贝拉米 |
[01:16] | We are not killing my sister, Clarke. | 我们不能杀我的妹妹 克拉克 |
[01:19] | I don’t care how crazy she is. | 我不在乎她有多疯狂 |
[01:21] | Run the loop. The rover’s charged. | 开启循环程序 车已经充好电了 |
[01:24] | We’re getting our friends. | 我们去接我们的朋友 |
[01:26] | That was reckless. We had a plan. You agreed. | 那很冒险 我们计划好了 你同意了 |
[01:30] | That was before Octavia made Madi her second. | 那是在奥克塔维亚让麦迪当她的助手之前 |
[01:35] | That army marches to war | 她的军队一旦发现天空之眼被关掉 |
[01:37] | as soon as they find out the eye is down. | 他们就会发起进攻 |
[01:39] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这一幕发生 |
[01:41] | So we don’t tell anyone. | 那我们不告诉他们 |
[01:42] | They’ll know as soon as we drive away. | 我们一走 他们就会知道了 |
[01:43] | Oh, who cares? We grab Madi, and we go. | 谁会在意 我们带上麦迪就走 |
[01:45] | Bellamy, she’s by her side. | 贝拉米 麦迪就在奥克塔维亚身边 |
[01:47] | – She’s my sister, Clarke. – I know. | -她是我的妹妹 克拉克 -我知道 |
[01:50] | Tell me what else to do. | 告诉我还能怎么办 |
[01:52] | – We stop the war. – How? | -我们要阻止战争 -如何阻止 |
[01:55] | – Algae. – Monty. | -通过藻类 -蒙蒂 |
[01:57] | Cooper already gave me permission to show what it can do. | 库珀已经同意让我说明它的作用 |
[01:59] | She’s meeting me before the afternoon meal | 她会在晚饭之前来见我 |
[02:01] | so I can take her to the– | 我就可以带她去 |
[02:01] | – That’s enough. – Hey, give it back. | -够了 -还给我 |
[02:02] | Monty, Bellamy’s right. | 蒙蒂 贝拉米是对的 |
[02:04] | Cooper’s worse than Octavia. | 库珀比奥克塔维亚还糟糕 |
[02:06] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[02:10] | Besides, the first batch put Murphy in a coma for almost a week. | 而且 第一批产物让墨菲昏迷了近一周 |
[02:13] | By the time it’s ready to eat– | 在它们可食用之前… |
[02:14] | The first culture, | 那是第一批培养物 |
[02:15] | and we’re not gonna eat it this time. | 我们这次不会吃它们 |
[02:16] | We’re gonna feed it to the plants. | 我们要把它们用来喂养植物 |
[02:18] | If I can make the farm viable again, | 如果我能让农场重新变得可生产 |
[02:19] | then we’ll still have a chance. | 那我们就还有机会 |
[02:25] | The spy did her job? | 间谍完成她的任务了吗 |
[02:30] | Uh, we were just about to send for you. | 我们刚想给你通报 |
[02:32] | Told you echo would get it done. | 我说过艾寇可以做到 |
[02:34] | Can the enemy still see us? | 敌人现在还能看到我们吗 |
[02:36] | For now, yes. It’s technical, but– | 暂时还可以看到 这是技术问题 但… |
[02:39] | He has to run a loop | 他要执行一个循环程序 |
[02:41] | to mask our troop movements. | 来伪造我们的军队行径 |
[02:43] | When the time comes, we need to clear the surface | 时间一到 我们就要清理掉表面的人 |
[02:45] | to reduce the risk of anyone noticing | 以免被人发现 |
[02:46] | the same people moving in the same direction again and again. | 同样的人反复地在向同样的方向移动 |
[02:52] | Well done, Monty. | 干得好 蒙蒂 |
[02:57] | Load the worms into the rover | 把虫子搬上车 |
[03:00] | and mobilize the army. | 调动军队 |
[03:04] | War is here. | 即将开战 |
[03:52] | He’s all yours, colonel. | 他交给您了 上校 |
[03:53] | Thank you, Robert. | 谢谢你 罗伯特 |
[03:56] | Going somewhere, Kane? | 你要去哪里吗 凯恩 |
[03:58] | Do I need permission for that? | 我需要得到你的允许吗 |
[04:00] | – Yes. – Ok. | -是的 -好 |
[04:03] | I was going to the southwest quadrant | 我要去西南边 |
[04:05] | to map out a settlement. | 自我沉淀一下 |
[04:08] | Just breathe, Robert. It’s ok. | 深呼吸 罗伯特 没事的 |
[04:12] | Comes and goes. I’ll be fine. | 它反反复复 我没事的 |
[04:14] | Damn right you will. | 你肯定会没事的 |
[04:16] | New doc’s working on a cure. | 新来的医生在找治疗的方法 |
[04:18] | Why not give him something for the pain? | 为什么不给他吃点药 |
[04:22] | Meanwhile, why don’t you get off your feet? | 现在你去休息一下吧 |
[04:24] | You look like hell. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[04:27] | Thank you, colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[04:38] | List of the people you killed? | 这是你的杀人名单吗 |
[04:39] | For that, I need a bigger notebook. | 那需要一本更大的本子 |
[04:43] | Why am I here, colonel? | 为什么让我来这里 上校 |
[04:44] | I got an interesting call on the radio– | 我在电台接到了一个很有趣的连线 |
[04:47] | Abby’s daughter. | 是艾比的女儿 |
[04:49] | Clarke radioed? Why? | 克拉克打来了 为什么 |
[04:52] | I think she may try and kill your red queen. | 我觉得她可能要杀掉你的红女王 |
[04:55] | She’ll get killed. | 她会被杀掉的 |
[04:57] | Maybe, but I told her once it’s done | 也许吧 但我告诉她一旦完成 |
[05:00] | and wonkru surrenders… | 统一部落投降了… |
[05:03] | we’ll share this valley. | 我们就共享这个山谷 |
[05:05] | Testing, testing for the 200th time. | 检测 第两百次检测 |
[05:08] | This is John Murphy. | 我是约翰·墨菲 |
[05:09] | That’s John Murphy. | 是约翰·墨菲 |
[05:12] | – Let me talk to him. – Just wait. | -让我和他说 -等着吧 |
[05:16] | Testing, testing. | 测试中 测试中 |
[05:17] | This is John Murphy looking for Colonel Diyoza. | 这里是约翰·墨菲 找迪约扎上校 |
[05:20] | Do you read me? | 你听得到吗 |
[05:25] | Well, it’s safe to say you’re better | 应该说你更擅长把东西搞坏 |
[05:27] | at blowing things up than fixing them. | 而不是修好 |
[05:32] | This is Colonel Diyoza. | 这里是迪约扎上校 |
[05:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:36] | Be strong, direct, unrelenting. | 记住你要坚定 直接 不屈不挠 |
[05:42] | We have Mccreary. | 麦克科瑞在我们手上 |
[05:43] | You ever want to see him alive again, | 你想看到他活着的话 |
[05:44] | you give us Raven Reyes. | 就把雷文·雷耶斯交给我们 |
[05:50] | You know him. Will he follow through? | 你认识他 你觉得他会坚持到底吗 |
[05:53] | Probably. | 应该会 |
[05:56] | Colonel, if you don’t make the trade, | 上校 如果你不做这笔交易的话 |
[05:58] | – Mccreary’s people… – Become my people. | -麦克科瑞的人… -会成为我的人 |
[06:04] | You should have learned the last time | 上次用我的人当人质的时候 |
[06:06] | you held my people hostage | 你就该明白了 |
[06:08] | that I don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我是不和恐怖分子商量的 |
[06:11] | That’s funny coming from you. | 这话你说出来真搞笑 |
[06:13] | Last chance, our hostage for yours. | 最后通牒 我们的人质 换你们的 |
[06:19] | May god have mercy on his soul. | 愿上帝保佑他的灵魂 |
[06:26] | Two radio calls, two problems solved. | 两个无线电话解决了两个问题 |
[06:30] | What are the odds? | 接下来还有什么呢 |
[06:34] | That could’ve gone better. | 本来可以更好的 |
[06:36] | Call me when he’s awake. I need some air. | 他醒来时叫我 我出去透透气 |
[06:42] | Come on, Kane. | 拜托 凯恩 |
[06:43] | Without Graveyard Mccreary, | 没了”坟场” 麦克科瑞 |
[06:46] | my internal problem is solved. | 我的内部问题就解决了 |
[06:49] | Without the red queen, our problem external is. | 没了红女王 我的外部问题就解决了 |
[06:53] | This is how we get to peace. | 这就是我们实现和平的方法 |
[06:55] | Is it? Because from where I’m standing, | 是吗 从我的角度 |
[06:59] | it looks like we’re trading one dictator for another– | 这看起来像从是一个独裁者换成了另一个 |
[07:03] | Political assassinations, torture, | 政治暗杀 虐待 |
[07:07] | wrongful imprisonment. | 非法监禁 |
[07:08] | This is about me giving Abby pills. | 是因为我给了艾比药片吗 |
[07:10] | You mean, feeding an addict’s addiction | 你是说 助长一个成瘾者的毒瘾 |
[07:12] | to save your people’s lives | 来救你的同伴 |
[07:13] | without a thought for the life you’re destroying? | 而不在乎那个你正在摧毁的生命 |
[07:16] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[07:18] | I’ve seen the horrors we inflict on each other | 我曾见过我们强加给彼此的恐惧 |
[07:20] | in the name of survival, Colonel. | 都是打着为了生存的旗号 上校 |
[07:23] | God knows I’m as guilty as anyone, | 上帝知道我和其他人一样有罪 |
[07:28] | but we’re on the brink here, | 但我们才刚刚开始 |
[07:30] | on the edge of an abyss I’ve stared into before. | 站在一个我曾经凝视的深渊边缘 |
[07:33] | And I can tell you, having sacrificed the few | 我可以告诉你 我曾牺牲了少数 |
[07:36] | to save the many more times than I care to admit. | 拯救了不知道多少倍的人 |
[07:40] | Eventually, the few becomes the many. | 而最后 少数变成了多数 |
[07:44] | The ends don’t always justify the means, | 结局并不总能证明方法是对的 |
[07:46] | and if you don’t know that by now | 如果你现在不能意识到 |
[07:49] | after everything you’ve been through… | 在经历了这一切之后 |
[07:55] | Then you’re just as bad as Octavia… | 你就和奥克塔维亚一样坏 |
[07:59] | And we’re already lost. | 而我们也已经输了 |
[08:18] | That’s a fair amount of abscesses, isn’t it, doctor? | 脓疮的数量很多吧 对吗 医生 |
[08:28] | Wait. Did you feel that? | 等等 你有没有感觉到 |
[08:30] | Feel what? | 感觉到什么 |
[08:32] | One of the abscesses broke apart. | 有个脓疮破了 |
[08:35] | It was the sound waves. I’m sure of it. | 是因为声波的作用 我确定 |
[08:40] | I can dissolve them | 我可以溶解它们 |
[08:42] | and then suction out the residue. | 然后吸出残余物 |
[08:46] | Huh. I just need more power. | 我需要更多动力 |
[08:55] | Vinson, where are you going? | 文森 你去哪 |
[08:56] | Inspiration loves company. | 一个灵感带来另一个灵感 |
[09:02] | I’ll take that if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我就拿走了 |
[09:12] | A sonic drill. | 声波钻 |
[09:15] | It uses sound waves to pulverize rock. | 它用声波粉碎石头 |
[09:19] | That’s a good idea, Vinson, | 好主意 文森 |
[09:21] | but unless there’s a prisoner at this camp | 但是除非这个大本营里 |
[09:23] | that’s an engineer, there’s– | 有个工程师 不然就… |
[09:28] | Turn it up a little bit. | 再调高一点 |
[09:36] | Raven, no. It’s not your fight. | 雷文 不 这不关你的事 |
[09:39] | It’s our fault he’s here. | 他这情况都是我们害的 |
[09:40] | I know you’re angry, | 我知道你很生气 |
[09:41] | but you said yourself they can’t kill him. | 但你自己也说了 他们不能杀他 |
[09:44] | He’s the only person who– | 他是唯一一个能… |
[09:48] | We have to kill him. | 我们得杀了他 |
[09:51] | No way. | 不 |
[09:51] | Raven, that ship is their biggest strategic advantage. | 雷文 那艘飞船是他们最大的战略优势 |
[09:55] | Without a pilot to fly– | 只要没有了飞行员… |
[09:57] | I said no. | 我说了 不行 |
[10:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:13] | There’s nothing you have to say that I could possibly– | 没什么好说的 |
[10:15] | My friend Echo wants to kill you | 我的朋友艾寇想杀你 |
[10:18] | so they have no one to fly the ship. | 这样他们就没有人能驾驶飞船了 |
[10:20] | If you tell Diyoza, I’ll deny it. | 如果你告诉迪约扎 我会否认的 |
[10:39] | We’re readying for war. | 我们在为了战争做准备 |
[10:41] | Do you know the risk I’m taking meeting you here? | 你知不知道我来见你们冒着多大的风险 |
[10:43] | Yes. Thank you for coming. | 知道 谢谢你过来 |
[10:45] | What do you want? | 你们想做什么 |
[10:46] | I talked to Colonel Diyoza. | 我和迪约扎上校通过话了 |
[10:48] | She’s offering all of Wonkru | 她提出愿意将整个统一部落 |
[10:50] | safe passage to the valley. | 安全接到山谷去 |
[10:52] | All Octavia has to do is surrender. | 只要奥克塔维亚投降 |
[10:54] | As it’s by now you’ve realized she would never do that, | 你们现在应该意识到她不会的 |
[10:57] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问一遍 |
[10:58] | What do you want from me? | 你们想要我干什么 |
[10:59] | Peace without war is still possible. | 不打仗就实现和平仍然是可能的 |
[11:01] | Now, you’re her advisor. She’ll listen to you. | 你是她的导师 她会听你的 |
[11:03] | Why would I advise her to surrender | 我为什么要建议 |
[11:04] | In a war she’s likely to win? | 在一场她很可能会赢的战争中投降 |
[11:06] | Thanks to you, we can march freely on the enemy | 多亏了你们 虫子在敌人那肆虐时 |
[11:08] | while the worms ravage them. | 我们可以自由得进军 |
[11:10] | By the time we get to the valley, | 等我们到达山谷 |
[11:11] | The only thing left to do will be to clean up the mess. | 要做的就只有清理了 |
[11:14] | And if the worms ravage the valley? | 要是虫子摧毁了山谷怎么办 |
[11:16] | A risk she’s willing to take. | 她愿意冒这个险 |
[11:19] | – Are you? – It’s not up to me. | -你愿意吗 -这不是我能决定的 |
[11:23] | – What if it was? – Clarke. | -如果你能呢 -克拉克 |
[11:25] | I will not help you kill my leader. | 我不会帮助你杀我的领袖 |
[11:27] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[11:28] | What if the outcome of the war wasn’t certain, | 如果战争的结果不确定 |
[11:30] | if she didn’t have the worms, | 如果没有那些虫子 |
[11:32] | would she still fight? | 她还会发动战争吗 |
[11:33] | If she didn’t have the worms, | 如果她没有那些虫子 |
[11:35] | both sides would take heavy losses. | 那么双方都会遭受重大的损失 |
[11:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:37] | If all it took to save her people from that | 如果让她的人免受战争折磨 |
[11:39] | and deliver them to the promised land | 并且把他们送到希望之地的唯一方法 |
[11:40] | was surrender, would she do it? | 是投降 她会这么做吗 |
[11:44] | I would hope so. | 我希望她会 |
[11:45] | Of course, you would never see the promised land | 当然了 你不会见到希望之地的 |
[11:47] | because she would know it was you | 因为她知道是你干的 |
[11:49] | and, brother or not, | 不管你是不是她的哥哥 |
[11:49] | throw you in the pits. | 她都会把你扔到角斗场 |
[11:51] | Not if she thought it was cooper. | 只要让她认为是库珀干的 |
[11:54] | There’s a failsafe in the processing room | 在加工室有个故障保险 |
[11:57] | I saw it when I was there. | 我在里面的时候看到过 |
[11:58] | A way to kill the worms if they ever– | 可以这样杀掉虫子 只要他们… |
[12:00] | Folly! Cooper would never push that button, | 太愚蠢了 库珀不会按下开关的 |
[12:03] | and since she’s the only one that handles the worms– | 而只有她在处理那些虫子 |
[12:05] | Cooper would be dead. | 库珀会死掉 |
[12:09] | We’ll make it look like an accident. | 我们将把这伪造成一个意外 |
[12:12] | You would be the first responder. | 你就是第一个在场反应的人 |
[12:14] | You would hit the failsafe button. | 你要按下故障保险的开关 |
[12:16] | No more worms. | 没有虫子 |
[12:23] | No more war. | 就没有战争 |
[12:34] | We know that there are 3 entry points to the valley. | 我们知道山谷有三个切入口 |
[12:37] | While cooper, madi, and I soften the battlefield, | 库珀 麦迪和我潜入战场时 |
[12:39] | Miller will lead the first battalion | 米勒就带领第一军营 |
[12:41] | through the southern tributary. | 穿过南边的岔道 |
[12:43] | – First? – You have a problem with that? | -第一军营吗 -有问题吗 |
[12:46] | No, but the first battalion’s Indra’s. | 没有 但第一军营是因陀罗的 |
[12:48] | Not anymore. | 不再是她的了 |
[12:50] | It’s fine, Nathan. You’re prepared. | 没关系 内森 你已经准备好了 |
[12:53] | All right. Madi, come here by me. | 好 麦迪 过来我身边 |
[12:59] | Cooper, the floor is yours. | 库珀 地上归你负责 |
[13:01] | Worms are thermoreceptors. | 虫子就像温度感受器 |
[13:03] | That means they sense body heat. | 它们能感受到人类的热量 |
[13:05] | With madi’s knowledge of the woods, | 加上麦迪对丛林的了解 |
[13:06] | we’ll get as close to the village as we can | 我们会尽可能接近山谷 |
[13:08] | and release them here, here, and here. | 然后释放虫子 这里 还有这里 |
[13:24] | Which one of you is Raven Reyes? | 雷文·雷耶斯是哪位 |
[13:32] | Why is he wearing a collar? | 为什么他带着颈铐 |
[13:34] | – You don’t want to know. – Tell me. | -你不会想要知道的 -告诉我 |
[13:37] | Serial killer. | 他是连环杀手 |
[13:38] | He kept his victims’ hands and feet as mementos. | 他把受害者的手脚留下当作纪念品 |
[13:41] | Other than that, he’s a nice guy. | 除此之外 他是个不错的家伙 |
[13:46] | What’s this about, Vinson? | 这是怎么回事 文森 |
[13:48] | Collar looks good on you, Shaw. | 你戴着颈铐看起来不错 肖 |
[13:51] | Yours has been tagged to another facility for the day. | 而你今天要换个地方待着了 |
[13:55] | Now walk with me. | 现在 跟我走 |
[14:01] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[14:20] | – Good. – Hey, man. | -很好 -兄弟 |
[14:29] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[14:34] | Thank you, Vinson. | 谢谢你 文森 |
[14:44] | I’ve been here for days. | 我已经来这里好几天了 |
[14:47] | You’re not collared. | 你没有戴颈铐 |
[14:50] | I saw Kane. Why haven’t I seen you? | 我看到了凯恩 为什么没有看到过你 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:57] | Echo said you defected because of Octavia. | 艾寇说你因为奥克塔维亚叛逃了 |
[15:03] | Did they tell you why you are here? | 他们有告诉你为什么要你来这里吗 |
[15:08] | No. | 没有 |
[15:09] | The miners are sick. | 矿工们病了 |
[15:11] | I know. The hythylodium. | 我知道 是氢代甲基锂导致的 |
[15:13] | Listen. I think I can cure them. | 我觉得我能治愈他们 |
[15:15] | I need you to be able to take the power from this | 我需要你把这里的电力 |
[15:19] | and make it come out of this. | 转移到这里来 |
[15:21] | No. If they’re dying, let them. | 不 如果他们快死了 就让他们死吧 |
[15:26] | Raven, I’m a doctor. I cannot do that. | 雷文 我是个医生 我不能这么做 |
[15:30] | Now please just tell me if it’s even at all possible. | 请你告诉我这有没有可能实现 |
[15:33] | Sure. It’s possible, but I’m not doing it. | 当然 是有可能的 但我不会这么做 |
[15:36] | Raven, please. | 雷文 拜托了 |
[15:39] | I need this to work. | 我需要这个 |
[15:42] | Abby, what aren’t you telling me? | 艾比 你有什么没告诉我吗 |
[15:47] | Did Diyoza threaten to hurt you? | 是迪约扎威胁要伤害你吗 |
[15:59] | I don’t like it, | 我不喜欢这样 |
[16:00] | but I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会想想办法 |
[16:18] | I admit it. I’m impressed. | 我承认 我很惊讶 |
[16:25] | Your mother would be proud, Monty. | 你妈妈一定会为之骄傲 蒙蒂 |
[16:28] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[16:30] | It’s the nitrogen, | 这是液氮的功劳 |
[16:31] | and that took less than a day. | 它们一天之内就能长出来 |
[16:33] | In a week, the entire farm could be– | 一周之后 整个农场将会 |
[16:37] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不能吃它 |
[16:39] | The first culture, | 第一代的植物 |
[16:40] | even from an old strain like this, isn’t safe. | 即使是这样的老品种 也是不安全的 |
[16:44] | I mean, it is for the plants, | 这是给那些植物的 |
[16:45] | but on the ring, it put one of my friends in a coma. | 在方舟上时 它让我的一个朋友陷入昏迷 |
[16:49] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我记住了 |
[16:54] | Monty, here’s the truth. | 蒙蒂 事实上 |
[16:56] | We leave in a few hours. | 我们几小时之后就要离开了 |
[16:57] | After that, I don’t ever want to see this place again. | 在那之后 我不想再看到这个地方 |
[17:00] | If you want to take it over, | 如果你想接管这里 |
[17:02] | be my guest. | 就拿去吧 |
[17:05] | If you’ll excuse me… | 不好意思… |
[17:07] | You don’t have to leave. | 你们可以不用离开 |
[17:09] | Look. That’s the point. No one else has to die. | 关键是 没人会死 |
[17:13] | You did things to survive. That’s in the past. | 你们为了生存的所作所为已经是过去了 |
[17:16] | We can have protein and biofuel and beer. | 我们可以拥有蛋白质 生物燃料和啤酒 |
[17:20] | Yeah. It tastes like crap, | 是 它口感是不太好 |
[17:21] | but who cares if it gets you drunk? | 但你都醉了 谁还在乎呢 |
[17:31] | Is someone there? | 有人在那吗 |
[17:37] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[17:46] | Monty, come on. | 蒙蒂 过来 |
[17:47] | We need you to open the processing room. | 我们要你打开加工室 |
[17:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[17:49] | Explain later. | 等会跟你解释 |
[17:50] | Actually, if you want me to open that door, | 那么 如果你想我开门 |
[17:52] | you’ll explain now. | 就现在解释 |
[17:54] | I know it doesn’t look like it, | 我知道看起来不太像 |
[17:56] | but this is how we stop the war. | 但这是我们阻止战争的办法 |
[17:57] | I was stopping the war. | 我刚就是在阻止战争 |
[17:59] | Keep your voice down. If anyone hears us– | 小声一点 如果被人听见… |
[18:01] | You’re killing her, aren’t you? | 你们要杀了她 对吧 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:07] | If you don’t open that door, | 如果你不开门 |
[18:09] | we’re the ones who get killed. | 被杀的就是我们 |
[18:15] | Open it, Monty. | 开门 蒙蒂 |
[18:17] | And, of course, I help | 当然 我会帮忙 |
[18:20] | because what’s one more, right? | 因为多一个又怎么样呢 |
[18:23] | – We’re already murders. – That’s not fair. | -反正我们已经是凶手了 -不合适 |
[18:25] | We’re talking about taking one life to save hundreds. | 我们是要用一条命换几百条 |
[18:28] | Really? Then let’s kill Octavia. | 是吗 那我们杀了奥克塔维亚吧 |
[18:34] | Didn’t think so. | 又不对了吧 |
[18:45] | Monty… | 蒙蒂 |
[18:52] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们做的是对的事 |
[18:55] | If you say it enough, | 如果你说得再有力一点 |
[18:58] | maybe I’ll believe you. | 也许我会信吧 |
[19:39] | Looks like I should have killed you | 看来之前我有机会的时候 |
[19:40] | when I had the chance. | 就该杀了你的 |
[19:43] | Yeah? Well, I’m hard to kill. | 是吗 我很难杀的 |
[19:48] | Emori, he’s up. | 艾默莉 他醒了 |
[19:53] | Getting blown up must suck, huh? | 被炸飞感觉很糟吧 |
[19:55] | No. Chronic lung disease is worse. | 不 慢性肺病更难受些 |
[19:58] | I’ll take your word for it. | 这个我信 |
[20:00] | Emori! | 艾默莉 |
[20:02] | The bomb was clever, though. | 不过炸弹这招还是挺聪明的 |
[20:05] | Yeah. It was. Rocket fuel. | 对 是的 是火箭燃料 |
[20:09] | You should see what hythylodium does when it’s weaponized. | 你该见识一下氢代甲基锂做成武器的威力 |
[20:14] | I could use someone like you on my crew. | 我的团队需要你这种人 |
[20:17] | Now, see, that’s funny to me | 那还真有意思 |
[20:18] | because your crew doesn’t seem to miss you much at all. | 因为你的团队看起来完全不想念你 |
[20:22] | We offered to trade you for Raven, | 我们要拿你换雷文 |
[20:23] | yet here you still are. | 而你还在这里 |
[20:29] | Diyoza said no. | 迪约扎拒绝了 |
[20:31] | Well, actually, I believe her exact words were, | 其实 我记得她的原话是 |
[20:33] | “May god have mercy on his soul.” | “愿上帝保佑他的灵魂” |
[20:42] | I can help you | 我可以帮你 |
[20:44] | get Raven back. | 带回雷文 |
[20:52] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[21:06] | Thanks, Cash. Wait here. | 谢谢 卡什 在这等吧 |
[21:17] | I’ve been fighting the abuse of power my whole life, Kane. | 我这一生一直在反抗极权 凯恩 |
[21:22] | I’m no dictator. | 我不是独裁者 |
[21:25] | I want to see an end to the violence just as badly as you. | 我和你一样迫切想看到暴力的终结 |
[21:28] | Yet those weren’t exactly civil engineering plans | 但那和我在你本子上看到的 |
[21:30] | I saw in your notebook, were they? | 规划蓝图并不一样 不是吗 |
[21:32] | Page after page of battle strategies. | 一页又一页的战略 |
[21:34] | Defense strategies. I’m not preparing for war. | 是防守战略 我没有要挑起战争 |
[21:39] | I’m planning for peace. There’s a difference. | 我规划的是和平 不一样 |
[21:41] | Maybe so, but until you recognize that we’re all just people, | 也许吧 但在你明白我们不过凡夫俗子之前 |
[21:47] | all this will ever be is a battlefield. | 这一切都还是都会被战火侵蚀 |
[21:54] | Kane, wait. | 凯恩 等一下 |
[21:59] | Tell me what we’re looking at. | 告诉我 我们眼前的是什么 |
[22:01] | I don’t think we’d see it the same way, | 我想我们眼前的景象并不相同 |
[22:03] | but all right. | 但也无妨 |
[22:04] | That’s where the trading post’ll be, | 那里是一个贸易中心 |
[22:06] | and next to it, there’ll be a farm | 旁边是个农场 |
[22:10] | and a workshop | 有个作坊 |
[22:12] | and a mill… | 有个磨坊 |
[22:16] | And a real medical center for Abby. | 还有一个真正的医院 给艾比的 |
[22:22] | To the south, there’ll be homes. | 南边是家园 |
[22:24] | Dug out of the ground to preserve the trees, | 为了保护树木 都是用土建的 |
[22:27] | and at the center, there’ll be a well, | 中心是一口井 |
[22:30] | place for people to gather, talk, | 人们可以在这里集会 聊天 |
[22:34] | debate ideas. | 探讨想法 |
[22:36] | And a school with a playground | 还有一间有操场的学校 |
[22:39] | where kids can blow off steam and bitch about their teachers | 孩子们可以发牢骚 谈论老师 |
[22:44] | and kiss under the bleachers. | 也可以在看台下偷偷接吻 |
[22:50] | My kid. | 我的孩子 |
[23:03] | How far along? | 多久了 |
[23:05] | A hundred years and 5 months, | 一百年零五个月 |
[23:08] | give or take. | 生还是拿 |
[23:10] | Abby says she’s healthy. | 艾比说她很健康 |
[23:12] | A girl? | 一个女孩 |
[23:20] | Was that a kick? | 刚她踢了一下吗 |
[23:24] | Thank you, Kane. | 谢谢你 凯恩 |
[23:25] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[23:28] | Until I met you, the thought of raising a child | 在我遇到你前 在这样的世界里 |
[23:30] | in a world like this– | 抚养孩子的想法… |
[23:37] | You give me hope. | 你给了我希望 |
[23:41] | Hope. | 希望 |
[23:46] | That’s a good name. | 那是个好名字 |
[23:49] | It is, isn’t it? | 的确 不是吗 |
[23:52] | Hope. | 希望 |
[24:19] | What? | 什么 |
[24:26] | Oh, no. No. No. No. | 不不不不 |
[24:31] | You’ll both die for this. | 你们俩会因此而死 |
[24:51] | Please make it stop. | 求求你们让它停下 |
[25:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:02] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[25:03] | Octavia will have to surrender. | 奥克塔维亚得投降 |
[25:04] | Please make it stop! | 求求你们让它停下 |
[25:06] | This is how we get to peace. | 这是我们求得和平的办法 |
[25:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[25:40] | – I said, drop your weapon. – Oh, oh, hey, easy, easy, easy. | -我说 放下枪 -别紧张 |
[25:42] | It’s not loaded. | 没上膛 |
[25:45] | Why don’t you take a minute to explain our arrangement? | 不如你先去解释一下我们的计划 |
[25:51] | Emori. | 艾默莉 |
[25:56] | Tell me you didn’t make a deal with the man | 告诉我 你没和他达成协议 |
[25:58] | who tortured you and hunted you like an animal. | 这家伙虐待过你 还把你当动物狩猎 |
[26:01] | – I did. – John! | -我达成了 -约翰 |
[26:02] | This is how we save Raven. | 这是我们救雷文的办法 |
[26:05] | How? | 怎么救 |
[26:06] | Walk right in the front door as his prisoners. | 作为他的犯人从前门大摇大摆走进去了 |
[26:07] | They’ll collar us to make it look real, | 他们会给我们上颈铐 看起来真实一点 |
[26:09] | but I figure– | 但我觉得… |
[26:12] | I know how to take them off. | 我知道怎么拿下来 |
[26:16] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:19] | – We killed two of his people. – Look, Emori. | -我们杀了他两个同伴 -艾默莉 |
[26:20] | I don’t trust the guy, either, | 我也不信他 |
[26:22] | but we want the same thing. | 但我们目标一致 |
[26:23] | – What? – To survive. Come on. | -什么 -活下去 拜托 |
[26:27] | We zip in, we get Raven, we zip out. | 我们潜入带着雷文就走 |
[26:29] | We get the others after, ok? | 然后我们去找其他人 好吗 |
[26:34] | Ok. I’m in. | 好 我加入 |
[26:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:40] | That’s all I’m in for, John. | 我加入仅限于此 约翰 |
[26:45] | Look. I hate to do this with a psychopath | 听着 我也不想跟那个 |
[26:47] | sitting on the next tree, but I thought this Is what you wanted, | 坐在树边的疯子联手 但我想这是你想要的 |
[26:49] | – you and me together working as a team. – Yes. It is. | -你和我携手并进 -是的 |
[26:51] | John, seeing you like this, | 约翰 看到你现在这样 |
[26:53] | seeing you fighting to survive, | 看到你为了生存战斗 |
[26:56] | this is the John Murphy I fell in love with. | 这就是我当年爱上的约翰·墨菲 |
[26:59] | We’re running through the woods with a killer | 我们马上就要跟着个杀手穿过树林 |
[27:01] | about to become prisoners in order to save our friends, | 为了救我们的朋友 要假装成犯人 |
[27:04] | and I find myself wanting to rip your clothes off. | 而我却想要立刻脱掉你的衣服 |
[27:10] | This– | 这… |
[27:12] | As soon as this fight is over, you will fall apart again. | 战斗一结束 你会再次泄气 |
[27:18] | – Emori– -No. | -艾默莉 -不 |
[27:24] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂里的烦恼吗 |
[27:29] | No. We’re good here. | 不 我们说完了 |
[27:33] | Tie her up. | 把她绑起来 |
[27:50] | All right, Abby. Fire it up. | 好了 艾比 点火 |
[27:54] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[28:01] | Come on, sleeping beauty. You got to see this. | 起来了 睡美人 你得来看看 |
[28:05] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[28:07] | Abby. Abby. | 艾比 艾比 |
[28:29] | What the hell, Abby? What are you taking? | 怎么回事 艾比 你在吃什么 |
[28:36] | Raven, I can explain. | 雷文 我可以解释 |
[28:40] | Do you remember the pain after the City of Light? | 你记得光之城之后的痛苦吗 |
[28:44] | Don’t you talk to me about pain. | 别跟我说痛苦 |
[28:48] | How does this work, you help Diyoza, | 怎么说 你帮迪约扎 |
[28:50] | and she gives you these? | 她就给你这些吗 |
[28:53] | You weren’t scared she was gonna hurt you. | 你都不怕她会伤害你 |
[28:57] | You were scared she was gonna cut you off. | 你怕的是她会断你的药 |
[29:00] | Raven, I will stop. | 雷文 我会戒断的 |
[29:01] | Said by every addict ever! Well, screw that. | 每个瘾君子都这么说 去你的吧 |
[29:05] | I will not help you get your next fix. | 我不会帮你拿到下一轮药的 |
[29:10] | I didn’t build this for a junkie. | 我搞这东西可不是为了瘾君子 |
[29:19] | Sorry, Raven. | 对不起 雷文 |
[29:22] | I am so, so sorry. | 真的真的对不起 |
[29:34] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[29:40] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[29:43] | We were happy once, weren’t we? | 我们曾开心过 对吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:00] | We’ll get back there, I promise. | 我们会回去的 我保证 |
[30:06] | I don’t want to be a killer anymore. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[30:10] | I don’t want to take lives to save them. | 我不能为了救人再杀人 |
[30:14] | Then don’t. | 那就不 |
[30:16] | What if I say no | 那如果我不 |
[30:19] | and people we care about die? | 我们在乎的人就会死呢 |
[30:21] | They might, | 他们也许会 |
[30:23] | but everyone dies, Monty. | 但所有人都会死 蒙蒂 |
[30:28] | Let’s show them how to live. | 我们给他们示范怎么生活 |
[30:34] | Will you still love me if I’m just a farmer? | 如果我只是个农民 你还爱我吗 |
[30:44] | When the army marches, we stay here. | 军队出发后 我们留在这里 |
[31:17] | I heard screams, but I was too late. | 我听到尖叫 但我太迟了 |
[31:25] | There’s a hole in her glove. | 她的手套有个洞 |
[31:28] | Must have got in while she was loading them up. | 一定是在装运的时候虫进去了 |
[31:30] | I’m sorry, blodreina. | 抱歉 血女王 |
[31:31] | If I didn’t use the gas and the worms escaped into the bunker– | 如果我不释放气体 虫会逃进地堡… |
[31:35] | You made the right call, Indra. | 你做得对 因陀罗 |
[31:38] | Octavia, I know this isn’t a good time, | 奥克塔维亚 我知道这不是好时候 |
[31:41] | but I feel it’s my duty to point out | 但我认为我有责任指出 |
[31:44] | that without the worms to soften the battlefield, | 没有寄生虫冲击战场 |
[31:46] | the cost in lives will be too high. | 死伤会很惨重 |
[31:49] | This is not a war we should fight. | 我们不该打这场仗 |
[31:51] | Hmm, thank you for your advice, seda, | 谢谢你的建议 赛达 |
[31:54] | but we weren’t planning on using the worms. | 但我们没打算用虫 |
[31:58] | We are using their eggs. | 我们要用的是虫卵 |
[32:03] | Whoever wanted to make this look like an accident, | 让这一切看起来像意外的人 |
[32:05] | they didn’t know that, either. | 他们也不知道 |
[32:11] | Find Clarke and Bellamy. | 找到克拉克和贝拉米 |
[32:25] | You’re a good brother, Bellamy. | 你是个好哥哥 贝拉米 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry that I thought I could– | 抱歉我曾想过… |
[32:32] | Kill my sister? | 杀掉我妹妹 |
[32:38] | The truth is, if she was anybody else, | 事实是 她只要是其他任何人 |
[32:42] | I would’ve beat you to it. | 我都站你这边 |
[32:44] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[32:48] | Maybe the old Bellamy, but not this one. | 也许以前的贝拉米会 但现在这位不会 |
[32:52] | Suddenly, I’m the one letting my heart rule my head. | 突然间 让情感左右思想的人是我 |
[32:58] | Mama bears don’t think. | 熊妈妈不思考 |
[33:00] | They just protect their young. | 它们只会保护幼崽 |
[33:08] | – Octavia– – Take her. | -奥克塔维亚 -抓住她 |
[33:11] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Kara Cooper. | 你们因杀害卡拉·库珀被捕 |
[33:13] | What? No. This is insane. | 什么 这也太莫名了吧 |
[33:15] | Is it? We weren’t taking the worms. | 是吗 我们没打算带虫 |
[33:18] | The eggs are already loaded in the rover, | 虫卵已经放上车了 |
[33:20] | so what was Cooper doing there? | 所以库珀去那做什么 |
[33:26] | Careful, big brother, | 小心 哥哥 |
[33:28] | or I’ll think you helped her, and we don’t have | 否则我会觉得你帮了她 而我们 |
[33:29] | enough prisoners to settle this in the arena. | 这轮竞技场还缺犯人 |
[33:34] | Oh, well. I guess we’ll have to settle for an execution. | 好了 我们得去行刑了 |
[33:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:40] | Keep Madi safe. Promise me. | 保护麦迪 答应我 |
[33:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:14] | You’ll be happy to know I didn’t kill your pilot. | 我没杀你的飞行员 你高兴了吧 |
[34:24] | We can’t let Diyoza win. | 我们不能让迪约扎赢 |
[34:27] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[34:28] | Promise me he won’t suffer. | 答应我 别让他受苦 |
[34:37] | Hey, did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[34:42] | I’ll be right over there if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在那 |
[34:57] | – Tell me the truth. – Why do you care? | -告诉我真相 -你为什么在意 |
[35:00] | You’re the reason these people are still alive, right? | 他们还活着 都是因为你吧 |
[35:04] | Their sins are on you now. | 他们的罪孽现在归你 |
[35:21] | Have you ever loved someone so much | 你有没有这么爱过一个人 |
[35:25] | that, no matter what they do to you | 无论他们对你做什么 |
[35:28] | or themselves, you take it? | 或他们自己 你都能接受 |
[35:37] | Mom or dad? | 爸爸妈妈 |
[35:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:44] | Drank herself to death. | 她喝酒喝到死呢 |
[35:51] | The answer is yes. | 答案是 有 |
[36:09] | Is it permanent? | 是永久的吗 |
[36:11] | There’s still some residual tissue damage. | 仍然有一些残留的组织损伤 |
[36:13] | You won’t be running any marathons, | 你不能再跑马拉松 |
[36:15] | but I can safely say that lung disease | 但我可以打包票 肺病 |
[36:17] | is not what’s gonna kill you. | 不会要你的命了 |
[36:18] | Well done, Abby. | 干得好 艾比 |
[36:20] | How soon can you do the others? | 你多快能给其他人做 |
[36:22] | Colonel, we got company, | 上校 有人 |
[36:24] | movement in the east woods. | 东边树林有动静 |
[36:28] | Uh, scratch that. It’s Mccreary. | 当我没说 是麦克科瑞 |
[36:31] | Looks like he’s got prisoners. | 看来他抓了犯人 |
[36:33] | Everything ok? | 一切都好吗 |
[36:37] | Yes… | 是的 |
[36:44] | But it’s a pity you haven’t found the cure yet. | 但你现在还没找到治愈的办法 非常遗憾 |
[36:47] | Ruthless. I like it. | 残酷 我喜欢 |
[36:50] | You want your pills, you’ll keep it to yourself for now. | 你想要药 那你就自己保管 |
[36:55] | Do we understand each other? | 我们达成共识了吗 |
[37:10] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[37:21] | Hey, hey, it’s Mccreary. | 是麦克科瑞 |
[38:01] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
[38:06] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
[38:07] | What about the girl–Madi? | 那个女孩呢 麦迪 |
[38:10] | She comes with us in the rover as planned. | 她照原计划跟我们一起上车 |
[38:14] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
[38:15] | Once she finds out about it, the war will be over, | 她发现的时候 战争已经结束 |
[38:18] | and we’ll deal with it then. | 我们到时候再处理 |
[38:20] | Sorry, blodreina. | 抱歉 血女王 |
[38:24] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[38:27] | Get some sleep. Tomorrow we ride. | 去睡吧 明天出发 |
[38:33] | So much for the 100. | 百子里混得最好的吧 |
[38:35] | – What? – Let it go, Miller. | -什么 -别理他 米勒 |
[38:47] | Don’t threaten my people, Bellamy. | 别威胁我的同伴 贝拉米 |
[38:52] | I can’t let you kill Clarke, O. | 我不能让你杀克拉克 小奥 |
[38:54] | Here we go again, | 又来了 |
[38:57] | pleading for the life of a traitor | 为叛徒求情 |
[38:59] | who you love. | 你爱的人 |
[39:09] | Mom and I used to share our rations with you. | 妈妈和我曾经和你分享口粮 |
[39:12] | You mind? | 不介意吧 |
[39:13] | Only if you say the words. | 只要你说那些话 |
[39:18] | Through the teeth and over the gums… | 从我的牙齿牙龈之间… |
[39:22] | Not those words. | 不是 |
[39:28] | Omon gon oson. Say it. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 说吧 |
[39:32] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
[39:46] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
[39:54] | It’s late, Bellamy. | 很晚了 贝拉米 |
[39:56] | If you’ve come here to beg, just do it. | 如果你是来求情 那就求吧 |
[40:00] | I’m not here to beg. | 我不是来求情的 |
[40:02] | I came here to tell you that I love you | 我是来告诉你 我爱你 |
[40:06] | very much, no matter what happens. | 非常爱你 无论发生什么 |
[40:12] | I hope you believe me. | 我希望你相信我 |
[40:17] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[40:22] | I made a deal with Diyoza. | 我和迪约扎达成了协议 |
[40:24] | If Wonkru surrenders, | 只要统一部落投降 |
[40:26] | we can all live in the valley. | 我们可以住在山谷 |
[40:32] | How– | 你怎么… |
[40:37] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[40:40] | I–I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气 |
[40:44] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 |
[40:51] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:54] | I dosed the bar with Monty’s algae. | 我在里面加了蒙蒂的绿藻 |
[41:00] | I switched it with the one we were sharing. | 我们分享的时候我换了这个 |
[41:05] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[41:23] | You’ll be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[41:25] | By the time you wake up, we’ll be in the valley. | 等你醒来 我们会在山谷里 |
[41:31] | We will have peace. | 我们会有和平 |
[41:44] | My sister, | 我的妹妹 |
[41:47] | my responsibility. | 我的责任 |