| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
| [00:02] | Can I show you something? | 我给你看样东西吧 |
| [00:03] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
| [00:04] | Blood of the first commander is your blood. | 你身上流着初代司令的血 |
| [00:07] | What would it take for you to share the valley? | 你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷 |
| [00:09] | Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing. | 只要你们无条件投降 没有条件 |
| [00:12] | Octavia will never surrender. | 奥克塔维亚绝不会投降 |
| [00:13] | That’s why we’re gonna take her out. | 所以我们要除掉她 |
| [00:18] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
| [00:21] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米… |
| [00:23] | We’ll be in the valley. We’ll have peace. | 我们会在山谷里 我们会拥有和平 |
| [00:26] | 75% of your people are dying. | 你们四分之三的人快要死了 |
| [00:28] | You’re already having symptoms? | 你已经有症状了吗 |
| [00:30] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
| [00:31] | We offered to trade you for Raven, | 我们要拿你换雷文 |
| [00:33] | yet here you still are. | 而你还在这里 |
| [00:34] | Diyoza said no. I can help you. | 迪约扎拒绝了 我可以帮你 |
| [00:36] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
| [00:38] | One of the abscesses broke apart. | 有个脓疮破了 |
| [00:39] | It was the sound waves. I can dissolve them. | 是因为声波的作用 我可以溶解它们 |
| [00:42] | I just need more power. | 我需要更多动力 |
| [00:44] | Sonic drill. It uses sound waves to pulverize rock. | 声波钻 它能用声波粉碎石头 |
| [00:47] | Well done, Abby. How soon can you do the others? | 干得好 艾比 你多快能给其他人做 |
| [00:50] | Colonel, it’s Mccreary. | 上校 是麦克科瑞 |
| [00:52] | Looks like he’s got prisoners. | 看来他抓了犯人 |
| [00:54] | You keep it to yourself for now. | 你可以自己保管 |
| [01:09] | You could’ve been a miner, doc. | 你可以当矿工了 医生 |
| [01:13] | Miners don’t care about destroying | 矿工不会在乎他们 |
| [01:14] | the ground they’re digging in. | 对正在挖掘的土壤造成的破坏 |
| [01:17] | I did that, my patient would die, | 我要这样 我的病人就会死掉 |
| [01:18] | so don’t ask me to do it intentionally | 所以别让我有意为之 |
| [01:20] | because I won’t. | 因为我不会这么做 |
| [01:21] | Colonel, incoming. | 上校 他们来了 |
| [01:24] | You know what to do. Hide the machine. | 你知道该怎么做 把设备藏起来 |
| [01:36] | Vinson, stay out of sight. | 文森 藏起来 |
| [01:52] | Still alive, I see. | 原来你还活着 |
| [01:53] | No thanks to you or you. | 不是拜你所赐 也不是你 |
| [01:58] | You seem upset, Mccreary, | 你看起来很沮丧 麦克科瑞 |
| [02:01] | but you’d need feelings for that, so– | 不过你经历下也好 所以… |
| [02:09] | Your errand boy looks better. | 你的差役看上去更好了 |
| [02:13] | Should I be hopeful? | 我能有希望吗 |
| [02:16] | I’m not. | 我不抱希望 |
| [02:18] | Robert’s lungs filled with fluid this morning. | 罗伯特的肺部今早充满了液体 |
| [02:20] | He almost drowned. | 他差点没命 |
| [02:23] | Same thing is gonna happen to you soon. | 你很快也会变成这样 |
| [02:25] | I came to check on her progress, too. | 我也是来看她的进展的 |
| [02:28] | Maybe we should let her do her job. | 不如我们让她继续工作吧 |
| [02:33] | My people know you didn’t trade for me. | 我的人知道你没有交换我回来 |
| [02:36] | Some of them are even calling for your head. | 他们有些人还想要你的命 |
| [02:39] | Well, then it’s a good thing my people have all the guns. | 那幸好枪都在我的人手里 |
| [02:42] | I had them locked up when you came home. | 我在你回来的时候把他们关起来了 |
| [02:48] | One step ahead, as always. | 一如既往得快人一步 |
| [02:53] | Crowded. | 这么热闹 |
| [03:06] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 |
| [03:08] | No, Vinson. You’re right on time. | 不 文森 你来得正好 |
| [03:13] | We should finish this later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
| [03:24] | How long does he have left? | 他还能活多久 |
| [03:27] | Untreated, a week, maybe two. | 不接受治疗的话 一两个星期 |
| [03:31] | Until then, we only treat the people I trust. | 在那之前 我们只治疗我信任的人 |
| [03:34] | After that, we cure everyone else. Deal? | 他死了之后 再治好所有人 行吗 |
| [03:40] | Trust me, Abby, killing someone And letting them die, | 相信我 艾比 杀人和让他们死去 |
| [03:45] | they’re not the same thing. | 不是一回事 |
| [03:48] | Vinson, please go get the machine. | 文森 去把设备拿出来 |
| [03:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [03:57] | Careful, doc. | 小心点 医生 |
| [03:59] | He took a thorn out of a lion’s foot, | 虽然他没有利爪 |
| [04:03] | but he’s still a lion. | 但他还是头狮子 |
| [04:05] | I’ll send in the next victim. | 我会把下一个受害者送过来 |
| [04:16] | I still can’t believe you helped cure them. | 我还是不能相信你帮忙治好了他们 |
| [04:19] | Take it easy. That guy look cured to you? | 别担心 你觉得那个家伙像是痊愈了吗 |
| [04:22] | – Maybe it didn’t work. – It worked. She built it. | -也许那没用 -有用 那是她做的 |
| [04:24] | Exactly. A war’s coming, and yet she passes up | 没错 战争要来了 然而她却没把握 |
| [04:26] | every opportunity we get to weaken the enemy. | 我们每一个削弱敌人的机会 |
| [04:28] | – What is your problem? – Quiet. | -你有什么意见 -安静 |
| [04:34] | We’re still on the same team, right? | 我们还是同一边的 对吗 |
| [04:40] | Right? | 对吗 |
| [04:42] | Good. Then we’re agreed. We kill the pilot. | 很好 那我们一致同意 杀掉那个飞行员 |
| [04:47] | Then we pop off these collars and run like hell. | 然后我们取下颈铐 拼命逃出去 |
| [04:50] | – No. – Now what? | -不 -怎么做 |
| [04:52] | If we can slip the collars, | 如果我们能摆脱掉颈铐 |
| [04:53] | we don’t have to kill him. | 就没有必要杀掉他 |
| [04:55] | Besides, he’s more valuable alive. | 而且 他活着更有利用价值 |
| [04:58] | As a spy, you should know that. | 作为一个间谍 你应该很清楚这点 |
| [05:00] | What I know is that a dead man can’t fly a ship | 我只知道死人不会开飞船 |
| [05:03] | or fire missiles at the people we love. | 或对着我们所爱之人发射导弹 |
| [05:05] | – Valuable how? – Intel. | -他有什么价值 -情报 |
| [05:09] | We need a distraction to escape, right? | 我们逃跑需要掩护 对吗 |
| [05:11] | According to Shaw, this place is a civil war waiting to happen. | 据肖所说 这里将要发生内战 |
| [05:16] | Mccreary’s people hate following Diyoza. | 麦克科瑞的人不想跟随迪约扎 |
| [05:18] | They only did it in space to survive, | 他们在太空时跟随她是为了活命 |
| [05:20] | but up until then, | 但在那之前 |
| [05:22] | Mccreary was the alpha dog. | 麦克科瑞才是领头的 |
| [05:25] | Shaw told you all this? | 是肖告诉你这些的吗 |
| [05:27] | You want to weaken the enemy, | 你想削弱敌人 |
| [05:30] | what’s weaker than an enemy at war with itself? | 内斗的敌人不是最脆弱的吗 |
| [05:34] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
| [05:37] | War has a way of healing internal divisions. | 战争能够解决内部分歧 |
| [05:40] | If they were soldiers, I’d agree, | 如果他们是战士 我也会这么想 |
| [05:41] | but look at them. | 但你看看他们 |
| [05:43] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
| [05:45] | He’s being John Murphy. | 他在发挥他自己的特长 |
| [05:49] | The tattoo. He’s with Mccreary. | 那个人有纹身 他是麦克科瑞的人 |
| [05:52] | Everyone else in here is with Diyoza. | 这里的其他人都是迪约扎的 |
| [05:58] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
| [06:03] | I agree with Raven. | 我同意雷文的 |
| [06:06] | Should be fun. | 应该会很有意思 |
| [06:52] | – Clarke. – Madi. | -克拉克 -麦迪 |
| [06:56] | She was ready to burn this place down if she couldn’t see you. | 她都打算见不到你就把这地方烧了 |
| [06:59] | Thank you for letting me say good-bye. | 谢谢你让我跟她道别 |
| [07:02] | Clarke, this isn’t good-bye. | 克拉克 不是道别 |
| [07:06] | Octavia’s sick. | 奥克塔维亚病了 |
| [07:08] | They say she might not wake up. | 他们说她可能醒不来了 |
| [07:10] | Ok, Madi. That’s enough. | 好了 麦迪 够了 |
| [07:11] | We can’t risk the child being seen here. | 不能冒险被人发现她在这 |
| [07:13] | She’ll be safe now, and so will you. | 她现在安全了 你很快也是 |
| [07:20] | Be quick. | 快点 |
| [07:31] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
| [07:33] | Monty’s algae. | 蒙蒂的绿藻 |
| [07:36] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
| [07:37] | As head of the army, Indra can accept | 作为军队首领 因陀罗可以接受 |
| [07:39] | Diyoza’s terms for peace. | 迪约扎的和平条约 |
| [07:42] | By the time Octavia wakes up, | 等奥克塔维亚醒过来 |
| [07:45] | if she wakes up– | 前提是能醒来 |
| [07:47] | She will. | 会醒的 |
| [07:49] | You said that Murphy was fine. | 你说了墨菲没事了 |
| [07:52] | He didn’t even have a doctor. | 他连医生都没看 |
| [07:54] | I poisoned my little sister, Clarke. | 我给我的妹妹下毒了 克拉克 |
| [07:56] | Hey, I know this is hard, | 我知道很为难你 |
| [08:00] | but she was willing to destroy | 但她愿意为了打赢战争 |
| [08:02] | the last survivable land on earth just to win a war, | 不惜毁掉地球最后的宜居地 |
| [08:06] | not to mention kill the people we love. | 更别说杀死我们爱的人 |
| [08:10] | Well, we’re almost there. | 就快大功告成了 |
| [08:12] | Indra’s about to take over for Octavia. | 因陀罗很快就能替代奥克塔维亚 |
| [08:14] | Once Wonkru surrenders, | 一旦统一部落投降 |
| [08:17] | I’ll come and get you out. | 我就来救你出去 |
| [08:18] | We’ll head back to Shallow Valley together. | 我们就一起回到浅谷 |
| [08:22] | Together. | 一起 |
| [08:28] | – She’s getting worse. – I know. | -她情况恶化了 -我知道 |
| [08:32] | If you’re right and there’s something in her blood, | 如果你说的没错 她血液中有东西 |
| [08:33] | dialysis should filter it out. | 透析应该能过滤掉 |
| [08:45] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
| [08:47] | Her systems are shutting down. | 她全身机能都在瓦解 |
| [08:50] | You were there. | 你当时在场 |
| [08:52] | Tell us everything that happened. | 告诉我们发生的一切 |
| [08:53] | Did she take anything, drink anything? | 她有吃什么 喝什么吗 |
| [08:55] | It’s like I told Miller. | 我都跟米勒说了 |
| [08:56] | She was eating one of your rations. Why? | 她当时在吃你们的一份配给 怎么了 |
| [08:59] | Because she might have been poisoned. | 因为她可能是被人下毒的 |
| [09:01] | – That’s why. – Niylah, that’s enough. | -所以我才问 -奈拉 够了 |
| [09:03] | She’s his sister. | 她是他妹妹 |
| [09:04] | We were sharing it the wonkru way. | 我们用统一部落的方式分享食物 |
| [09:07] | I ate it, too, and I’m fine. | 我也吃了 但我没事 |
| [09:09] | Have you considered that the worm toxin might still be in her blood? | 你有想过她的血液中可能还有虫毒吗 |
| [09:13] | It’s possible, | 有可能 |
| [09:15] | making this a secondary reaction to the substance | 可能是她接触过的东西的 |
| [09:17] | she was exposed to, but a week ago– | 继发反应 但一周前… |
| [09:20] | English, Jackson. | 说人话 杰克逊 |
| [09:22] | Dialysis won’t work. Nothing will. | 透析没用 啥都没用 |
| [09:27] | We need to prepare for succession. | 我们得准备找继任了 |
| [09:32] | I’ll inform wonkru. | 我会通知统一部落 |
| [09:34] | If there’s any change in her condition, | 如果她情况有变 |
| [09:35] | I want to be the first to know. | 请第一个告诉我 |
| [09:39] | Gather the first battalion and the delegates. | 召集第一营和代表们 |
| [09:41] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
| [10:03] | The whispers are true. | 谣言是真的 |
| [10:06] | Our beloved Blodreina has fallen ill. | 我们敬爱的血女王病倒了 |
| [10:10] | These may be her final hours. Listen to me. | 如今可能是她的最后时刻 听我说 |
| [10:15] | I trained Octavia as my second, | 我把奥克塔维亚当成左膀右臂来训练 |
| [10:17] | and I love her as I love my own child. | 我视她如己出 |
| [10:21] | I advised her, and led her army with pride. | 我辅佐她 骄傲地带领她的军队 |
| [10:26] | It was her desire that if she should ever fall, | 如果她倒下了 我将站出来带领你们 |
| [10:29] | I step forward to lead you. | 这是她的意愿 |
| [10:33] | Blodreina wanted what we all want– | 血女王所想的就是我们想要的 |
| [10:36] | to live a better life in Shallow Valley, | 去浅谷过更好的日子 |
| [10:40] | and we will, but not through war, | 我们可以 但不是通过打仗 |
| [10:44] | not when there’s a better way. | 现在我们有更好的办法 |
| [10:47] | For the last 6 years, we have lost hundreds of our people. | 过去六年 我们失去了数百人 |
| [10:52] | We can’t afford to lose any more. | 不能再失去更多 |
| [10:54] | I will negotiate for wonkru to enter the valley peacefully | 我将代表统一部落谈判和平地到达浅谷 |
| [10:59] | so that no more shall suffer. | 不再让人丧命 |
| [11:02] | You’re not in command here… | 你不是这里的司令 |
| [11:10] | not even over the first battalion. | 更不是第一营的领袖 |
| [11:13] | Blodreina gave that honor to me. | 血女王授权我来领导 |
| [11:15] | So you expect us to follow you? | 你是想要我们跟随你 |
| [11:18] | He’s skaikru. | 他是天空人 |
| [11:20] | There is no skaikru. You know that. | 没有天空人 你知道的 |
| [11:22] | In the absence of a commander, | 既然没了司令 |
| [11:23] | the clan delegates should reassemble and choose the next leader. | 部落的代表们应该召开会议选出下任领袖 |
| [11:27] | Blasphemy. Miller’s right. | 亵渎神明 米勒说得对 |
| [11:30] | There are no more clans, | 现在没有什么部落了 |
| [11:32] | only wonkru and enemies of wonkru. | 只有统一部落和统一部落的敌人 |
| [11:35] | That’s funny coming from someone | 因为真正的敌人从天而降 |
| [11:37] | who only escaped death in this arena because | 才得以逃过死在这角斗场上的人 |
| [11:40] | our real enemies fell from the sky. | 说出这种话可真是好笑 |
| [11:54] | Now, I’m not asking you to follow me. | 我现在要你们跟随我 |
| [11:57] | I’m asking you to follow Octavia. | 也就是跟随奥克塔维亚 |
| [11:59] | Yesterday she ordered us to march on the valley, | 昨天她下令要我们朝浅谷行进 |
| [12:01] | so we march for Blodreina! | 那为了血女王 前进吧 |
| [12:04] | Gon Blodreina! Gon Blodreina | 血女王万岁 血女王万岁 |
| [12:07] | Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina! | 血女王万岁 血女王万岁 |
| [12:10] | Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina! | 血女王万岁 血女王万岁 |
| [12:12] | Indra… | 因陀罗 |
| [12:15] | I can’t stop this war, Bellamy, | 我阻止不了这场战争 贝拉米 |
| [12:17] | but there’s someone who can. | 但有人可以 |
| [12:18] | Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina! | 血女王万岁 血女王万岁 |
| [12:22] | We need a real commander. | 我们需要一个真正的司令 |
| [12:23] | Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina! | 血女王万岁 血女王万岁 |
| [12:25] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
| [12:27] | Clarke, you know what a commander means to the grounders. | 克拉克 你明白司令对地表人的意义 |
| [12:31] | 6 years ago, you tried to force the flame on Luna. | 六年前 你试图把火种强加给露娜 |
| [12:34] | You were willing to put it in your own head | 你愿意担任司令 |
| [12:35] | to prevent a war over this bunker. | 来阻止因这个地堡而起的战争 |
| [12:37] | How is this any different? | 现在的情况又有什么不同呢 |
| [12:39] | Madi’s a child. That’s how. | 麦迪是个孩子 这就是区别 |
| [12:42] | I don’t care how many of these people | 我不管现在有多少人 |
| [12:43] | still believe in the flame. | 仍然相信火种 |
| [12:45] | They believe in Blodreina more. | 他们更相信血女王 |
| [12:46] | Madi will be protected. Gaia and I– | 麦迪会受到保护的 盖娅和我… |
| [12:48] | What happens when Octavia wakes up? | 奥克塔维亚醒了怎么办 |
| [12:50] | If she wakes up, we will be in the valley, | 等她醒了 我们会在山谷里 |
| [12:53] | and she will see what peace is like | 她会亲眼看到和平的样子 |
| [12:55] | with her own eyes, and she will understand. | 然后就会理解了 |
| [12:57] | – I know it. – The answer’s no. | -我敢肯定 -绝对不行 |
| [13:00] | Now unchain me so we can get the hell out of here | 现在快给我解绑 好让我们能 |
| [13:02] | before we all get executed for treason. | 在因谋反被处死前离开这鬼地方 |
| [13:07] | Clarke… | 克拉克… |
| [13:10] | Echo, Raven, Murphy, and Emori | 艾寇 雷文 墨菲和艾默莉 |
| [13:14] | are my family. | 都是我的家人 |
| [13:17] | I’m sorry. This is happening. | 我很抱歉 必须这样做 |
| [13:19] | Don’t do this, Bellamy. | 别这样 贝拉米 |
| [13:20] | – Bellamy, – Guard. | -贝拉米 -守卫 |
| [13:22] | You said that you’d protect her. | 你说过你会保护她 |
| [13:24] | You said you’d keep her safe. | 你说过你会确保她的安全 |
| [13:25] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
| [13:29] | No! Bellamy! Wait! | 不 贝拉米 等等 |
| [13:33] | Bellamy! No! No! | 贝拉米 不 不 |
| [13:38] | You two check the western perimeter. | 你们两个去检查西边 |
| [13:40] | You 4 with me and Kane. | 你们四个跟着我和凯恩 |
| [14:02] | Oh, you look horrible. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
| [14:05] | Better get on that treatment. | 最好快点接受治疗 |
| [14:10] | She didn’t tell you. | 原来她没告诉你 |
| [14:14] | Oh, of course not. Why would she? | 当然了 她怎么会告诉你 |
| [14:16] | She wants you dead. | 她想让你死 |
| [14:22] | – Explain. – You see? I’m on your side. | -说说看 -我站你这边 |
| [14:25] | Look. All I know is, Abby found a cure, | 我只知道 艾比找到了治疗方法 |
| [14:27] | rigged up some kind of machine | 她组装了一套设备 |
| [14:28] | to melt the crap in your lungs. | 来溶解你们肺里的玩意 |
| [14:29] | My guess– Diyoza’s choosing who lives and dies. | 我猜…迪约扎在控制谁生谁死 |
| [14:32] | You seem to be on the wrong list. | 而你似乎在死亡名单上 |
| [14:41] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
| [14:43] | you should get your friends and go | 你应该在血拼开始前 |
| [14:45] | as agreed before the bloodshed starts. | 赶紧带上你的朋友们离开 |
| [14:51] | If you’re lying… | 如果你是在撒谎… |
| [14:55] | it’ll be your blood that’s shed. | 流血的就是你了 |
| [15:16] | God, your poker face sucks. | 天哪 你面无表情真烦人 |
| [15:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
| [15:19] | Diyoza didn’t tell Mccreary about the cure. | 迪约扎没有把治疗的事告诉麦克科瑞 |
| [15:21] | I just did. Bad things are about to happen here. | 我刚刚告诉他了 这里就要遭殃了 |
| [15:25] | Nice work, Murphy. | 干得好 墨菲 |
| [15:27] | I’ll tell Diyoza so her side is ready. | 我会告诉迪约扎 让她的人准备好 |
| [15:29] | As soon as the fighting starts, | 内战一旦开始 |
| [15:30] | go to work on the collars. | 你就去解决颈铐的事 |
| [15:37] | The pilot’s, too. | 还有那个飞行员 |
| [15:51] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
| [15:53] | Just once, I wish we could have a casual conversation. | 就一次 我希望我们能随意地聊聊 |
| [15:58] | This isn’t it. | 现在不能 |
| [16:02] | We’re escaping, and I want you to come with us. | 我们在计划逃跑 你跟我们一起走吧 |
| [16:05] | My friend Emori knows how to take off the collars, | 我的朋友艾默莉知道如何取下颈拷 |
| [16:07] | – and as soon as she can– – No. | -只要她能… -不 |
| [16:09] | Shaw, you’re gonna say that you’re still loyal | 肖 不管迪约扎对你做了什么 |
| [16:11] | to Diyoza after what she did to you? | 你还是要忠诚于她吗 |
| [16:12] | It’s not that, Raven. I’m their only pilot. | 不是 雷文 我是他们唯一的飞行员 |
| [16:15] | They’ll never stop looking for me. | 他们永远不会停止找我的 |
| [16:17] | That means you’ll never be safe. | 那意味着你们永远不会安全 |
| [16:20] | I don’t know why I care about that. | 我不知道我为什么会在乎这个 |
| [16:22] | Maybe it’s your easygoing charm. | 可能是因为你随和的魅力吧 |
| [16:28] | Uh, let me put it to you like this, Shaw. | 那这样说吧 肖 |
| [16:30] | Either you come with us or we’ll kill you. | 要么你跟我们一起走 要么我们杀了你 |
| [16:34] | How’s that for easygoing? | 这听起来随和吗 |
| [16:36] | We’ll have to work on it… | 那需要斟酌一下了… |
| [16:45] | But ok. | 好的 |
| [16:48] | I’m in. | 我跟你们走 |
| [17:22] | I need to speak with my daughter. | 我要跟我女儿聊聊 |
| [17:31] | I didn’t mean to interrupt your prayers. | 我不是有意打断你们的祈祷 |
| [17:34] | As it turns out, I’m here to answer them. | 我是来解决你们的问题 |
| [17:37] | What are you up to, mother, | 你想怎样 母亲 |
| [17:39] | that speech in the arena? | 你在角斗场上的演讲是什么意思 |
| [17:40] | Suddenly, you’re a peacemaker? | 你突然变成了和事者吗 |
| [17:42] | Real warriors hate war, Gaia. | 真正的战士讨厌战争 盖娅 |
| [17:44] | And yet all you wanted me to do | 但你只想让我 |
| [17:46] | was follow in your footsteps. | 跟随你的脚步 |
| [17:48] | Get to the point. Wonkru is set to march. | 快讲重点 统一部落准备好进军了 |
| [17:51] | You’re about to get your wish. | 你就快要实现你的愿望了 |
| [17:53] | So are you. | 你也是 |
| [17:56] | The child with Clarke is a real natblida. | 跟着克拉克的那孩子是真正的夜之血脉 |
| [18:03] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
| [18:04] | I said, get to the point. | 我叫你讲重点 |
| [18:07] | Give Madi the flame. Make her commander. | 把火种给麦迪 让她成为司令 |
| [18:10] | She alone can unify wonkru and stop this war. | 她一个人能团结统一部落 并阻止战争 |
| [18:17] | You don’t come to me with faith. | 你不是带着信念来找我的 |
| [18:19] | – This is desperation… – Gaia… | -你这是绝望… -盖娅… |
| [18:22] | Not to mention treason, | 更别说这是谋反 |
| [18:23] | for which we both be thrown into the pit. | 我们会因此被丢到角斗场上 |
| [18:25] | Not if it works. You question my motives. | 只要成功就行 你在质疑我的动机 |
| [18:30] | It’s true. | 没错 |
| [18:32] | My faith is not as pure as yours, | 我的信仰不如你的纯粹 |
| [18:36] | but you are as responsible for what Octavia became as I am. | 但你和我都应该对奥克塔维亚的现状负责 |
| [18:42] | Blodreina was a leader we needed then. | 我们当时需要血女王这样的领袖 |
| [18:45] | We need a true commander now. | 现在我们需要一个真正的司令 |
| [18:48] | Will you do it or not? | 你到底做不做 |
| [18:58] | The decision isn’t mine to make. | 这不是我能决定的 |
| [19:00] | The child must choose for herself. | 那孩子必须自己选择 |
| [19:24] | I’ll check on Octavia. | 我去看看奥克塔维亚 |
| [19:37] | Madi, do you know why they brought you here? | 麦迪 你知道他们为什么带你来这里吗 |
| [19:45] | Hey, Madi, it’s ok. | 麦迪 没关系 |
| [19:48] | It’s ok. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没关系 没人会伤害你 |
| [19:52] | I told you, | 我跟你说过 |
| [19:53] | I would never force this on you, and I won’t, | 我永远不会逼你这么干 我不会 |
| [19:57] | but there are things happening now | 但现在有麻烦 |
| [19:58] | that they believe only the wisdom | 大家相信只有司令之智 |
| [20:00] | of the commanders can save us from, | 才能拯救我们 |
| [20:02] | and as much as I wish it wasn’t so, | 尽管我希望不是这样 |
| [20:04] | I believe it, too. | 但我也同样相信你 |
| [20:06] | You’re talking about the war? | 你在说这场战争吗 |
| [20:08] | But you’ve been teaching us to fight. | 但你一直在教我们去战斗 |
| [20:10] | Some fights aren’t worth fighting, Madi, | 有些斗争不值得去战斗 麦迪 |
| [20:13] | not when there’s another way. | 有其他方法的时候 不值得去战斗 |
| [20:15] | Clarke made a deal with Diyoza for peace, | 克拉克和迪约扎为和平做了一个约定 |
| [20:18] | and Octavia’s too sick to accept it now, | 而奥克塔维亚现在太虚弱 不能赴约 |
| [20:22] | but wonkru won’t follow anyone else. | 但统一部落不会跟随其他人 |
| [20:24] | Wait. Clarke knows about this? | 等等 克拉克知道这事吗 |
| [20:27] | Yeah. She doesn’t approve. | 对 她不同意 |
| [20:30] | No. She wouldn’t. | 不 她不会同意的 |
| [20:33] | Bellamy, if I do this, | 贝拉米 如果我这么干 |
| [20:36] | she’ll never forgive you. | 她永远都不会原谅你 |
| [20:37] | – Madi– – Just wait. | -麦迪 -等等 |
| [20:40] | What happens to Clarke if I don’t do this? | 如果我不干 克拉克会怎么样 |
| [20:48] | Madi, I hate to put this on you. | 麦迪 我不想逼你 |
| [20:51] | If there was anything else I could do, I would, | 要是我有其他办法 我不会这么做 |
| [20:55] | but this is how we stop the war. | 但我们只能这样阻止战争 |
| [20:57] | This is how we save that valley, | 我们只能这样拯救山谷 |
| [20:59] | your home, and my friends. | 你的家 和我的朋友们 |
| [21:03] | This is how we save Clarke. | 并且拯救克拉克 |
| [21:20] | You’re right on time. | 你们来得正好 |
| [21:22] | I was just about to call for you. | 我正准备叫你们 |
| [21:23] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
| [21:24] | Nothing, the opposite. | 没事 是好消息 |
| [21:26] | Dialysis is working. Her pulse is stabilizing. | 透析起作用了 她的脉搏变得稳定 |
| [21:29] | She’s waking up. | 她正在苏醒 |
| [21:32] | Hey, Octavia, can you hear me? Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 听得见吗 奥克塔维亚 |
| [21:37] | Hey, Octavia, hey, | 奥克塔维亚 |
| [21:41] | Indra is here, too. | 因陀罗也在这里 |
| [21:44] | You had us all so worried. | 你让我们好担心 |
| [21:47] | – Indra? – I’m right here. | -因陀罗 -我在这里 |
| [21:53] | Indra, my brother poisoned me. | 因陀罗 是我的哥哥给我下了毒 |
| [22:00] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会照顾她 |
| [22:02] | You need to arrest Bellamy. | 你去把贝拉米抓起来 |
| [22:03] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我不能这么做 |
| [22:20] | No one is leaving this room. | 谁都不能出这间房 |
| [22:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [22:37] | Mccreary knows about the cure. | 麦克科瑞知道了治疗的事 |
| [22:44] | Code blue, boys and girls. You know what to do. | 蓝色警报 孩子们 你们知道该怎么做 |
| [22:48] | Lock it up. Everybody, weapons hot. | 马上封锁 各位 准备战斗 |
| [22:51] | Move it. Come on. Let’s go. | 行动 快 快走 |
| [22:57] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我的指导 |
| [22:59] | First, the panel, gently like this. | 首先是罩板 像这样轻轻地 |
| [23:04] | Sorry in advance if I– | 提前说声抱歉 如果我… |
| [23:10] | Code blue? | 蓝色警报是什么 |
| [23:11] | Mccreary will go for the doctor, | 麦克科瑞会去找医生 |
| [23:12] | so we’ll get there first. | 所以我们要先下手为强 |
| [23:13] | Geotag all the defectors to the church for now. | 现在把所有叛逃者集中到教堂 |
| [23:16] | You got 5 minutes to get there. | 你有五分钟的时间去那里 |
| [23:18] | If this goes sideways, | 如果有任何差错 |
| [23:19] | we’ll bring you all to the ship. | 我们就把你们所有人带上飞船 |
| [23:23] | What about the defectors who went | 那些跟凯恩去 |
| [23:24] | with Kane to map the settlement? | 勘测定居地形的叛逃者怎么办 |
| [23:26] | Kane knows what code blue means. | 凯恩知道蓝色警报是什么意思 |
| [23:28] | After we roll up Abby, we go for Shaw. | 等我们带上艾比 就去找肖 |
| [23:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [23:53] | That’s a lot of firepower for a doctor’s visit. | 带这么多火力来见医生 |
| [23:56] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
| [23:59] | Come on, Mccreary. | 行了 麦克科瑞 |
| [24:02] | We didn’t come all the way back to earth | 我们大费周章来到地上 |
| [24:03] | just to kill each other. | 不是为了自相残杀 |
| [24:06] | We came to live… | 我们是来生存的… |
| [24:10] | And now we can… | 现在我们可以… |
| [24:13] | because our new doctor has succeeded | 因为我们新来的医生成功 |
| [24:15] | in finding us a cure. | 为我们找到了治疗方法 |
| [24:17] | We didn’t want to tell you until we were… | 我们不想提前告诉你们是因为… |
| [24:18] | What’s Diyoza saying? | 迪约扎在说什么 |
| [24:20] | She’s telling them about the cure, | 她在跟他们说治疗的事 |
| [24:22] | defusing the bomb with the truth. | 在用真相来化解斗争 |
| [24:25] | Got to say, she’s good. | 不得不说 她很厉害 |
| [24:28] | Yeah? We’ll see about that. | 是吗 我们走着瞧 |
| [24:35] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
| [24:37] | She was never gonna treat any of us, | 她不会治我们任何人 |
| [24:40] | only her people. | 只会治她的人 |
| [24:42] | Go on. Tell them. | 继续 告诉他们 |
| [24:45] | Tell them that you were planning to let us die | 告诉他们 你在计划让我们死掉 |
| [24:49] | so that you could make more room for your savages. | 以便扩张你的残暴势力 |
| [24:54] | Now you’re just being paranoid. | 你太多疑了 |
| [24:57] | Am I? | 是吗 |
| [24:59] | What is your friend Kane working on in the south woods? | 你的朋友凯恩在南边的树林里干什么 |
| [25:05] | A settlement for all of us, | 在为我们所有人找安居之地 |
| [25:09] | a place where we can rebuild, | 找一个能重建的地方 |
| [25:12] | start over. | 让我们重新开始生活 |
| [25:14] | Once all of you are cured, you’ll each get | 一旦你们痊愈了 |
| [25:17] | a plot of land to call your own. | 就会每人得到一块属于你们自己的地 |
| [25:21] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
| [25:25] | Must I always do everything myself? | 我总是得亲自做每件事吗 |
| [25:37] | No! | 不 |
| [25:43] | No! No! Knock it off! | 不 停下吧 |
| [25:54] | This is my masterpiece. | 这真是我的杰作 |
| [26:06] | Let’s go, people. I did my part. | 走吧 各位 我的部分搞定了 |
| [26:09] | – Just one more wire. – Got it. | -还有一根线 -好了 |
| [26:13] | All right. You all know where the meeting point is. | 好 你们都知道集合点在哪 |
| [26:15] | If anyone gets split up, go there. | 如果谁走散了 就去那里 |
| [26:17] | We’ll come find you and bring you to the cave. | 我们会来找你 带你去山洞 |
| [26:20] | Good. You’re all here. | 很好 你们都在这了 |
| [26:22] | We need to get Abby and Diyoza | 我们得去找艾比和迪约扎 |
| [26:24] | and get to the transport ship. | 然后去运输船 |
| [26:25] | The other defectors are there already. | 其他叛逃者已经在那儿了 |
| [26:27] | Abby will be fine. They won’t hurt their doctor. | 艾比会没事的 他们不会伤害医生 |
| [26:29] | Whatever happens to diyoza is not our concern. | 迪约扎会怎么样不是我们该关心的 |
| [26:34] | – What about the other defectors? – There’s no time. Move out. | -那其他叛逃者呢 -没时间了 出发 |
| [26:37] | Is peace your concern? | 那和平是你关心的吗 |
| [26:39] | Bellamy and clarke negotiated a surrender. | 贝拉米和克拉克协商投降 |
| [26:42] | I’ve been working on a settlement | 我在南边森林为大家 |
| [26:43] | for everyone in the south woods. | 建造一座营地 |
| [26:45] | Without diyoza, that all goes away. | 没有迪约扎 一切都没戏了 |
| [26:51] | – I’ll go with you. – No way. | -我和你一起去 -不行 |
| [26:53] | Octavia would never surrender. | 奥克塔维亚是不会投降的 |
| [26:54] | We leave as planned. | 我们按计划离开 |
| [26:57] | Raven, take him and go right now, | 雷文 立刻带他走 |
| [26:59] | or I slit his throat. | 不然我就割开他的喉咙 |
| [27:01] | Stop talking and do it already. | 别说了 动手啊 |
| [27:03] | Shaw, let’s go. Let’s go. | 肖 走吧 走 |
| [27:12] | I’m going with Kane. | 我和凯恩一起走 |
| [27:14] | John, not again. | 约翰 别这样 |
| [27:16] | It’s Abby. I have to. | 那是艾比啊 我不得不 |
| [27:44] | You two, with me. | 你们两个跟我来 |
| [27:46] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 拜托 |
| [27:53] | -Abby. -Here. What’s happening? | -艾比 -在这 出什么事了 |
| [27:56] | -where’s the machine? -it’s already stowed. | -那台设备呢 -已经装上了 |
| [27:58] | Good. We need to get you to the ship. | 很好 我们得带你去飞船上 |
| [28:00] | I’m gonna take her out back. | 我得把她带过去 |
| [28:04] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
| [28:07] | It’s ok. If I die, the cure dies with me. | 冷静 如果我死了 治疗方法也就消失了 |
| [28:10] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
| [28:11] | We’re not gonna kill you, but you’ll wish we did. | 我们不会杀你 但你会希望我们杀了你的 |
| [28:16] | Take her. | 带她走 |
| [28:18] | Run, Abby. | 艾比 快跑 |
| [29:09] | You kill me, | 你杀了我 |
| [29:10] | you will kill your unborn child. | 就杀了你没出生的孩子 |
| [29:22] | It’s a girl, by the way. | 顺带一提 是个女儿 |
| [29:38] | Mccreary’s people are in control. | 麦克科瑞的人控制了大局 |
| [29:39] | – We have to go now. – Where’s Abby? | -我们必须得走了 -艾比在哪 |
| [29:40] | They took her, but she’ll be ok. | 他们带她走了 但她会没事的 |
| [29:44] | There’s more coming. | 还有更多人在往这里来 |
| [30:00] | Bring back the doctor… | 把医生带回来 |
| [30:02] | Now. | 现在 |
| [30:11] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
| [30:15] | Diyoza agreed to share the valley | 迪约扎同意共享山谷了 |
| [30:18] | if we surrender. | 只要我们投降 |
| [30:20] | Surrender. | 投降 |
| [30:21] | So you’re not just a traitor. | 原来你不只是个叛徒 |
| [30:23] | You’re a coward. | 还是个懦夫 |
| [30:26] | I’m ashamed of you. | 我为你感到羞愧 |
| [30:29] | And I’m afraid of you, | 而我畏惧你 |
| [30:32] | of what you’ve become. | 畏惧现在的你 |
| [30:34] | I blame myself for that. | 我怪我自己让你变成这样 |
| [30:35] | I let you go too far. | 我让你走得太远了 |
| [30:38] | The dark year broke us all. | 黑暗之年把我们分开 |
| [30:40] | Do not talk to me about the dark year. | 别跟我说黑暗之年 |
| [30:48] | We survived that. | 我们那时候活下来了 |
| [30:50] | We can survive this, too. | 现在也能活下来 |
| [30:52] | We survived that because of me. | 我们当时能活下来是因为我 |
| [30:55] | You stood there and watched. | 你当时就只站在那里看着 |
| [30:58] | Yes. I shouldn’t have let you | 是的 我不该让你 |
| [31:01] | shoulder that burden alone. | 一个人承担一切 |
| [31:03] | I won’t make the same mistake now. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
| [31:16] | The ascension call. | 升天仪式在召开 |
| [31:18] | Wonkru wouldn’t follow you, | 统一部落不听你的 |
| [31:21] | so you’re using Madi? | 所以你在利用麦迪 |
| [31:23] | – Yes. – She’s a child. | -是的 -她还是个孩子 |
| [31:25] | She’s the same age lexa was when she ascended. | 莱克萨正式登位的时候也是一样的年纪 |
| [31:28] | Soon, Wonkru will accept their new leader | 很快 统一部落就会接受他们的新统领 |
| [31:31] | and surrender. | 并且投降 |
| [31:32] | Our people will reach that valley | 我们的人会抵达山谷 |
| [31:35] | without sacrificing any more lives… | 不用牺牲更多的生命了 |
| [31:43] | And you will see the wisdom in it. | 到时你就会看到这是明智之举 |
| [31:58] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
| [32:00] | You swore to me Madi would never ascend. | 你向我发过誓 说决不让麦迪登位的 |
| [32:02] | Thank god. We have to stop it. Please. | 谢谢上帝 我们得阻止这一切 拜托了 |
| [32:07] | You’re not behind this. | 你不是幕后主使 |
| [32:09] | No. It’s Indra and Bellamy. | 不 是因陀罗和贝拉米 |
| [32:12] | They poisoned Octavia, | 他们给奥克塔维亚下毒 |
| [32:14] | and now they want to replace her. | 他们想换掉她 |
| [32:17] | Niylah, wait. | 奈拉 等等 |
| [32:19] | Guard, I’m done here. | 守卫 我这边结束了 |
| [32:20] | Niylah, please. | 奈拉 拜托了 |
| [32:22] | I know that you’re loyal to Octavia, | 我知道你忠于奥克塔维亚 |
| [32:24] | but we both want the same thing– | 但我们的目标一致 |
| [32:27] | To stop the ascension. | 阻止升天仪式 |
| [32:42] | He’s one of Indra’s. | 他是因陀罗的人 |
| [32:43] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [32:54] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我后悔这么做 |
| [32:59] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
| [33:11] | She’s in there, | 她在里面 |
| [33:12] | but the faithful are already gathering. | 但信徒们已经在聚集了 |
| [33:16] | We have to get to them before they put the flame in her head. | 我们得赶在他们把火种放进她脑袋前找到他们 |
| [33:19] | No. There’s too many of them. | 不行 这里人太多了 |
| [33:21] | Everyone here wants this to happen. | 大家都希望迎来司令 |
| [33:23] | Tell me the truth, Niylah. | 告诉我真相 奈拉 |
| [33:25] | Will Wonkru follow a real commander? | 统一部落会追随真正的司令吗 |
| [33:28] | They might. | 或许会把 |
| [33:31] | As long as Octavia holds power, Madi won’t be safe, | 只要奥克塔维亚还握有权力 麦迪就不安全 |
| [33:36] | and I’m afraid our true believers have all the guns. | 恐怕武器也都在我们这些真正的信徒手里 |
| [33:43] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
| [34:00] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
| [34:16] | Clarke, what are you doing here? Get out. | 克拉克 你在这做什么 出去 |
| [34:21] | She’s here to kill me. | 她来杀我 |
| [34:24] | I can’t let anything happen to Madi. | 我不能让麦迪有事 |
| [34:40] | Ascende superius. | 勇往直前 |
| [34:44] | I am surprised. | 真令人惊讶 |
| [34:47] | Clarke I knew would’ve thought this through. | 我认识的克拉克会这么想 |
| [34:50] | You kill me, my people kill you. | 你杀了我 我的同伴会杀了你 |
| [34:52] | Madi still ascends. They come after her. | 麦迪还是会登基 他们会追随她 |
| [34:56] | It’s lose-lose… | 大家都输 |
| [35:09] | Or we both can win. | 或者我们可以双赢 |
| [35:10] | What is this nonsense? | 这都是什么跟什么 |
| [35:12] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
| [35:13] | The only person who wants Madi to be commander | 唯一一个比我更不想让麦迪成为司令的人 |
| [35:16] | less than me is you. | 就是你 |
| [35:24] | Clarke woke up right away. | 克拉克马上就醒了 |
| [35:25] | Why–why isn’t she waking up? | 为什么她还没醒 |
| [35:27] | Patience. | 有点耐心 |
| [35:28] | The flame affects every commander differently. | 火种对每任司令的影响都不同 |
| [35:31] | – Help me. – Yes. | -来帮我 -好 |
| [35:38] | You said you’d never done this before. | 你说过你从没干过 |
| [35:40] | I haven’t, but I’ve been preparing for it my whole life. | 我没有 但我一生都准备好这么做了 |
| [35:44] | This collar will protect the flame. | 这个颈圈会保护火种 |
| [35:50] | Back away from the child right now. | 立刻从那孩子身边退下 |
| [36:10] | I need to get it out. | 我要把它拿出来 |
| [36:12] | Clarke, no. | 克拉克 不 |
| [36:14] | The flame is bonding with her mind. | 火种已经和她的精神相连 |
| [36:15] | If you take it out now before it’s complete | 如果你在它完成前把它拿出来 |
| [36:17] | she may never wake up. | 她可能再也醒不过来了 |
| [36:19] | Quiet, traitor. Do it, Clarke. | 闭嘴 叛徒 动手吧 克拉克 |
| [36:23] | If you kill this child, you make her a martyr. | 如果你杀了这个孩子 你让她成为殉道者 |
| [36:27] | You weaken yourself even more. | 你自己损失更大 |
| [36:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
| [36:36] | Take them to the rover. Go. | 把她们带去车上 去吧 |
| [36:40] | – No. – O– | -不 -小奥 |
| [36:56] | Arrest the traitors. | 逮捕这些叛徒 |
| [37:22] | Hear me. | 听我说 |
| [37:27] | We’re not finished here. | 我们还没完 |
| [37:29] | We’re not even close. | 才刚开始 |
| [37:33] | There are traitors in these woods, | 叛徒们在这片树林里 |
| [37:36] | our pilot amongst them. | 我们的飞行员也在里面 |
| [37:38] | We still have the doctor. | 医生还在我们手里 |
| [37:41] | That means we have the cure. | 也就是说 我们有治疗的办法 |
| [37:43] | Once healed, we will find Shaw, | 我们一旦治愈 就找到肖 |
| [37:46] | and we will kill the rest, | 并且杀掉其他人 |
| [37:49] | and then we’ll do what Diyoza should have done from day one– | 然后我们做迪约扎从第一天起就没做的事 |
| [37:54] | Exterminate the savages that would take our land. | 消灭那些会夺走我们土地的野蛮人 |
| [37:58] | Our land! Our land! | 我们的土地 我们的土地 |
| [38:02] | Yeah! | 对 |
| [38:06] | Robert, why aren’t you smiling? | 罗伯特 你为什么不笑 |
| [38:12] | Worried about that thing in your chest? | 担心你胸腔里的玩意吗 |
| [38:14] | Nope. Already cured. | 不 我已经治好了 |
| [38:17] | Oh, not that thing. | 不是指这个 |
| [38:34] | The doctor’s in. | 医生是我们的 |
| [38:35] | Yeah! | 棒 |
| [38:50] | There it is. | 在那里 |
| [39:06] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
| [39:08] | Hi. You’re ok. I’m here. | 你没事了 我在这里 |
| [39:16] | No. No. Please. | 不 不 求求你 |
| [39:21] | We had a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
| [39:23] | These are my orders. | 那是我得到的命令 |
| [39:25] | Gon Blodreina. | 血女王万岁 |
| [39:27] | Put the gun down, Joroum. | 把枪放下 杰罗姆 |
| [39:39] | You served with honor in the royal guard of Lexa kom trikru. | 你是荣耀的部落人莱克萨的亲卫 |
| [39:45] | You believed in her. | 你曾信仰她 |
| [39:48] | Now believe in me. | 现在 信仰我吧 |
| [39:59] | Heda. | 赫达 |
| [40:03] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
| [40:06] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
| [40:07] | Clarke, if we run, Octavia wins. | 克拉克 如果我们逃跑 奥克塔维亚就赢了 |
| [40:11] | Gaia, Indra, and Bellamy will die. | 盖娅 因陀罗和贝拉米都会死 |
| [40:14] | They made their choice. | 他们自己做的选择 |
| [40:48] | The nightblood child did not recite the lineage | 夜之血脉的孩子没有背诵血统 |
| [40:51] | and is, therefore, not the true commander. | 因此 她不是真正的司令 |
| [40:54] | Instead, she ran, | 而且相反 她逃跑了 |
| [40:57] | abandoning all of us like a coward. | 像懦夫一样抛弃了我们 |
| [41:02] | She is not wonkru. | 她不是统一部落的人 |
| [41:04] | She is an enemy of wonkru, and like all of our enemies… | 她是统一部落的敌人 是我们的敌人 |
| [41:12] | She will be dealt with… | 她会受到… |
| [41:22] | But first– | 但首先 |
| [41:24] | First, we have a war to win. | 首先 我们要先赢一场仗 |
| [41:30] | Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina! | 血女王万岁 血女王万岁 |