时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | According to Shaw, this place is a civil war waiting to happen. | 据肖所说 这里将要发生内战 |
[00:05] | Come on, Mccreary. | 行了 麦克科瑞 |
[00:06] | We didn’t come all the way back to earth | 我们大费周章来到地上 |
[00:08] | just to kill each other. | 不是为了自相残杀 |
[00:10] | Tell them that you were planning to let us die. | 告诉他们 你在计划让我们死掉 |
[00:15] | No! | 不 |
[00:18] | The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now, | 水培农场已经几乎不产粮了 |
[00:20] | so if this is the last living valley on earth, | 所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[00:23] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[00:24] | What would it take for you to share the valley? | 你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷 |
[00:26] | Short of an unconditional surrender, | 只要你们无条件投降 |
[00:28] | nothing. | 没有条件 |
[00:29] | Octavia will never surrender. | 奥克塔维亚绝不会投降 |
[00:30] | That’s why we’re gonna take her out. | 所以我们要除掉她 |
[00:33] | Omon gon oson. | 我的一切 为我们所有人 |
[00:35] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米… |
[00:37] | We’ll be in the valley. We’ll have peace. | 我们会在山谷里 我们会拥有和平 |
[00:40] | The child with Clarke is a real Natblida. | 跟着克拉克的那孩子是真正的夜之血脉 |
[00:43] | Give Madi the flame. | 把火种给麦迪 |
[00:44] | Ascende superius. | 勇往直前 |
[00:46] | Madi, I hate to put this on you. | 麦迪 我不想逼你 |
[00:48] | This is how we stop the war. | 我们只能这样阻止战争 |
[00:51] | Step away from the child right now. | 立刻从那孩子身边退下 |
[00:53] | Arrest the traitors. | 逮捕这些叛徒 |
[00:55] | If we run, | 如果我们逃跑 |
[00:56] | Gaia, Indra, and Bellamy will die. | 盖娅 因陀罗和贝拉米都会死 |
[00:58] | They made their choice. | 他们自己做的选择 |
[01:41] | Stop! Were you– | 放手 你… |
[01:43] | – No. – Madi. Madi. Madi. | -不 -麦迪 麦迪 麦迪 |
[01:45] | Get away from me. I’m going back. | 离我远点 我要回去 |
[01:47] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 不 你不能回去 |
[01:48] | It’s 50 miles to Polis. Now get down from there. | 这里离波利斯有八十多公里 快下来 |
[01:55] | – Let go of me. – Madi. | -放开我 -麦迪 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry. Are you ok? | 对不起 你还好吗 |
[02:01] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[02:02] | That thing is not staying in your head. | 你不能带着那火种 |
[02:04] | Yes, it is, and if you want to take it, | 它就在我脑袋里 如果你要拿掉 |
[02:05] | you’re gonna have to kill me. | 你要先杀掉我 |
[02:06] | – Madi– – What? | -麦迪… -怎么了 |
[02:07] | You’re willing to let Bellamy die and Indra and Gaia. | 你愿意让贝拉米 因陀罗和盖娅死掉 |
[02:10] | – Why not me? – Get in the rover. | -为什么不让我也死掉 -上车 |
[02:11] | – No! Get off! – We are not doing this now. | -不 放开我 -我现在不和你吵 |
[02:14] | Let me go! Stop! | 放开我 别这样 |
[02:16] | Why are you doing this? I need to go back. | 你为什么要这样 我要回去 |
[02:19] | Commanders don’t run away. | 司令是不会逃跑的 |
[02:21] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re not a commander. | 你不当司令更好 |
[02:23] | Damn it, Madi. | 该死 麦迪 |
[02:25] | I thought the flame was supposed to make you wise. | 我以为火种会让你变得更明智 |
[02:27] | You’re acting like the child who attacked me in the woods. | 你现在就像当初在丛林里攻击我那时一样 |
[02:29] | Octavia won’t run away, | 奥克塔维亚不会逃跑 |
[02:31] | and because of you, she’ll get her war. | 正是因为你 她还是会发起战争 |
[02:33] | Want to bet? | 要打个赌吗 |
[02:36] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna tell Diyoza that the eye is down. | 我要告诉迪约扎天空之眼已经被关掉了 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna tell Octavia that she knows. | 然后告诉奥克塔维亚迪约扎知道了这件事 |
[02:43] | She can decide not to march | 让她自己决定要放弃进攻 |
[02:44] | or march and be destroyed. | 还是进攻去送死 |
[02:46] | Either way, problem solved. | 不管怎样 问题都会得到解决 |
[02:48] | Now get in. | 现在快上车 |
[02:58] | Clarke, be careful. | 克拉克 小心点 |
[03:07] | The worms. | 是虫子 |
[03:13] | Two problems solved. | 两个问题都搞定了 |
[03:14] | Now get in the rover before I take you up on your ultimatum. | 在我给你下最后通牒之前 上车 |
[04:12] | Nash… | 纳什… |
[04:14] | Check everything– cracks in the floor, | 仔细检查各个角落 包括地板裂缝 |
[04:17] | the mattresses. | 还有床垫 |
[04:19] | Junkies can be very resourceful. | 瘾君子很能藏的 |
[04:30] | Diyoza’s book. | 这是迪约扎的笔记本 |
[04:42] | You don’t look so good, doc. | 你看起来不太好 医生 |
[04:44] | That makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[04:46] | Your lungs, they’re– | 你的肺 它们… |
[04:47] | I can hear the fluid filling up in them. | 我能听到液体充满它们的声音 |
[04:50] | Yeah. You’re drowning. | 没错 你就快要没命了 |
[04:51] | You’re not even getting wet. | 也就是一瞬间的事 |
[04:53] | Well, fix me and get your fix. | 治好我 你就有药 |
[04:56] | No. | 不 |
[04:58] | Place is clean, boss. | 检查完了 老大 |
[05:02] | Oh, I can see the convulsions coming. | 看来要发生骚乱了 |
[05:09] | Shut up and get out. | 闭嘴 滚出去 |
[05:12] | Go find Diyoza. | 去找迪约扎 |
[05:13] | You two, guard the door. | 你们两个去守门 |
[05:17] | No one gets in or out. | 不允许任何人进出 |
[05:25] | You knew she’s pregnant. | 你知道她怀孕了 |
[05:31] | It’s mine. | 孩子是我的 |
[05:33] | Did she tell you that? | 她跟你说了吗 |
[05:35] | No, but I can see why she wouldn’t brag about it. | 没有 但我看出来她不愿意说出来的原因了 |
[05:38] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[05:41] | Kill me like you killed the other doctor. | 像你杀掉另一个医生一样杀了我 |
[05:45] | Put us both out of our misery. | 让我们都得到解脱 |
[05:50] | No. | 不行 |
[05:54] | I got a better idea, | 我有个更好的办法 |
[05:57] | a contest– | 来比赛吧… |
[06:00] | Your disease versus mine. | 你的病来对抗我的 |
[06:06] | Something tells me you’ll break before I die, doc. | 有东西告诉我 你会在我死前崩溃 医生 |
[06:25] | All the rations have been packed. | 所有配给都已经打包好了 |
[06:27] | 50% of our people won’t march. | 我们一半的人无法前行 |
[06:29] | Fear of sandstorms has put a dent in morale. | 对沙尘暴的恐惧削弱了我们的士气 |
[06:32] | We’re letting it be known that we’re taking the long route | 我们散布说我们准备绕远路 |
[06:34] | to avoid them, but– | 来避开 但是… |
[06:35] | Don’t be a coward, Miller. | 别做懦夫 米勒 |
[06:36] | It’s not the sandstorms. | 不是沙尘暴 |
[06:38] | Tell her the truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[06:41] | It’s Madi. | 是麦迪 |
[06:44] | The fact that there’s a supposed commander | 有一个名正言顺的司令 |
[06:46] | out there has complicated things. | 这个事实让情况变得复杂 |
[06:48] | “Complicated”? | “复杂” |
[06:51] | You just told me half of our people are refusing to march. | 你刚告诉我一半的人不愿意前进 |
[06:54] | I’d call that more than complicated. | 我想那不仅仅是复杂吧 |
[06:55] | Maybe if you hadn’t tried to kill her, | 也许如果你当时没有想杀她 |
[06:57] | – the believers would– – we don’t need them. | -那些信徒也许会…-我们不需要他们 |
[06:59] | Even at half strength, we outnumber Diyoza’s army. | 就算只有一半的力量 我们也比迪约扎的军队多 |
[07:02] | Still not enough, not without the worms. | 还是不够 没有虫子就不行 |
[07:06] | Maybe, maybe not, | 也许 也许不用 |
[07:08] | but we still got the element of surprise. | 但我们还是能出其不意 |
[07:10] | I say, we go win this war, | 要我说 我们要打下这一战 |
[07:12] | and once we do, the rest of wonkru, they’ll follow. | 一旦成功 统一部落其他人会跟随我们 |
[07:16] | If you disagree, then say so | 如果你不同意 就直说 |
[07:21] | because otherwise, you’re no good to me. | 因为否则 你对我毫无用处 |
[07:25] | Either you’re wonkru, or an enemy of wonkru. | 是统一部落的人 或是统一部落的敌人 |
[07:28] | My advice– you can either unite us behind the real commander | 我建议 你可以在真正的司令背后领导我们 |
[07:32] | or remind those who refuse to march | 或者提醒那些拒绝前进的人 |
[07:33] | what happens to our enemies. | 我们的敌人后来都怎么了 |
[07:35] | Your real commander’s a child who showed up yesterday. | 你那个真正的司令是个昨天出现的小孩 |
[07:39] | Blodreina’s kept us strong through 6 years of hell. | 而血女王让我们坚强挺过了六年的炼狱 |
[07:43] | Now you’re advising her to stand down | 现在你建议她让步 |
[07:45] | or kill half our people? | 或者杀了我们一半的人吗 |
[07:46] | That’s not what I’m advising. | 我不是这么建议的 |
[07:49] | In case you hadn’t noticed, Madi’s gone. | 以防你没有注意到 麦迪走了 |
[07:52] | That ship has sailed. | 为时已晚 |
[07:54] | Clarke’s not gonna bring her back. | 克拉克不会带她回来的 |
[07:57] | She means the fighting pits. | 她的意思是角斗场 |
[07:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:01] | Brell, that’s her brother that we’re talking about. | 布雷尔 我们在说的是她的哥哥 |
[08:04] | And Indra and Gaia. I’m aware. | 还有因陀罗和盖娅 我知道 |
[08:08] | I’m confused. | 我有点不明白 |
[08:10] | You want me to kill the people who conspired | 你要我杀掉那些密谋 |
[08:13] | to bring you back your precious commander? | 带你回到之前的司令那的人吗 |
[08:15] | No. I want you to bend the knee to her, | 不 我想要你对司令俯首称臣 |
[08:17] | but I know you won’t. | 但我知道你不会 |
[08:19] | You want your army to march? | 你要军队前进 |
[08:21] | Show them what happens when they don’t. | 那就让他们看到如果不走会怎么样 |
[08:42] | Oh, now, this is perfect. | 现在真是棒极了 |
[08:45] | And here, I thought the time of the commanders was over. | 我曾以为司令的时代已经终结了 |
[08:51] | It was. | 曾是 |
[08:56] | Now it’s not. | 现在 不再是了 |
[09:00] | The day you asked me to be your second | 你收我为徒的那天 |
[09:03] | was the best day of my life. | 是我一生最棒的一天 |
[09:07] | Did I ever tell you that? | 我告诉过你吗 |
[09:10] | You accepted me | 你接受了我 |
[09:12] | when my own people wouldn’t. | 当时我自己的同伴都没有 |
[09:14] | You gave me the strength | 你给了我力量 |
[09:16] | to be more than I ever thought I could be. | 让我做到了自己都想象不到的事 |
[09:18] | I gave you nothing. | 我什么都没给过你 |
[09:20] | That strength was already there. | 你本来就有那份力量 |
[09:23] | You betrayed me, Indra. | 你背叛了我 因陀罗 |
[09:27] | I betrayed blodreina. | 我背叛了血女王 |
[09:30] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[09:32] | Octavia kom skaikru was my second. | 天空人奥克塔维亚是我的徒弟 |
[09:37] | I taught her when to attack and when not to. | 我叫她什么时候攻击 什么时候不攻击 |
[09:40] | I advised her to do what’s best for her people, | 我献策教她如何做对自己的同伴最好 |
[09:44] | not herself. | 而不是为她自己 |
[09:46] | I am what’s best for my people. | 我就是为了大家都好 |
[09:47] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[09:54] | They’re refusing to march, aren’t they? | 他们不肯前进 对吧 |
[09:58] | You wouldn’t surrender, | 你不肯投降 |
[10:01] | and you won’t give up the throne to the rightful commander, | 你又不肯放弃将权力交给名正言顺的司令 |
[10:04] | so now you’ll use fear to bend wonkru to your will. | 所以现在 你要用恐惧令他们臣服于你的意志 |
[10:10] | I suppose it worked before. | 我想之前是有用的 |
[10:11] | Will it work now? | 现在还有用吗 |
[10:14] | If I put you and Gaia and Bellamy in the arena… | 如果我把你 盖娅和贝拉米丢进角斗场 |
[10:24] | Will they march? | 他们会前进吗 |
[10:27] | Probably, | 可能吧 |
[10:29] | but you already knew that. | 但你已经知道答案了 |
[10:32] | Give me another option… | 给我一个别的选择 |
[10:36] | Indra, please. | 因陀罗 求求你 |
[10:40] | There isn’t one… | 没有别的选择 |
[10:45] | But if it helps to clarify things, | 但我必须说明 |
[10:47] | I promise you, if you put us in the arena, | 我向你保证 如果你把我们丢进角斗场 |
[10:52] | I won’t be losing a daughter. | 我不会失去我的女儿 |
[10:55] | Gaia will win. | 盖娅会赢 |
[10:58] | I will have her take my life right after I take your brother’s. | 我会先杀了你哥哥 再让她杀了我 |
[11:53] | Vinson… | 文森 |
[11:55] | No visitors. | 禁止探访 |
[11:57] | I have an appointment. | 我有预约 |
[11:59] | We need to monitor my progress every two hours | 我们得每隔两小时监控我的状态 |
[12:02] | to make sure the cure actually worked. | 以确保治疗是有效的 |
[12:05] | Now I’m going to have to ask you gentlemen to step aside. | 现在我得麻烦几位先生让一下了 |
[12:09] | Let him in so I can do my job. | 让他进来 好让我开始工作 |
[12:15] | Please have a seat on the table. | 请坐在桌子上 |
[12:17] | We’ll have to think of a less shocking way for you to contact me. | 我们得想个没那么可怕的联系方式 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:24] | From what I can tell, Diyoza, your friend Kane, | 就我所知 迪约扎 你的朋友凯恩 |
[12:26] | and most of the defectors are safe. | 大部分叛逃者都很安全 |
[12:28] | Mccreary’s sending patrols, but– | 麦克科瑞派了人巡逻 但… |
[12:30] | Ok. That’s not why you’re here, Vinson. | 好 这不是你来的原因 |
[12:33] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:37] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[12:40] | Mccreary took my pills. | 麦克科瑞拿走了我的药 |
[12:42] | I thought I could handle it. I can’t. | 我以为我可以 但我错了 |
[12:44] | I hate to see you suffer, Abby, | 我不想看你难受 艾比 |
[12:47] | but perhaps it’s for the best. | 但也许这样也好 |
[12:49] | No, it isn’t. My body isn’t strong enough. | 不 不是 我的身体撑不住 |
[12:50] | I’m already in withdrawal. | 我已经透支了 |
[12:54] | Another deep breath. | 再深呼吸 |
[12:56] | If my blood pressure goes any higher, | 如果我的血压再升高 |
[12:59] | I could have a seizure. | 我可能会抽搐 |
[13:01] | My heart could stop. | 我的心脏会停止跳动 |
[13:04] | Then treat Mccreary. | 那就给麦克科瑞治疗 |
[13:07] | – Absolutely not. – Abby– | -绝对不行 -艾比 |
[13:08] | No. I said no. | 不 我说了不行 |
[13:10] | Everything ok? | 没什么事吧 |
[13:11] | Fine. | 没事 |
[13:23] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[13:31] | I wrote it down. | 我写下来了 |
[13:36] | You’re all set. Your lungs are clear…. | 检查好了 你的肺没事 |
[13:42] | And I’ll see you again in two hours. | 两小时后再见 |
[14:05] | Shouldn’t you be working on a plan | 你不是该在想办法 |
[14:07] | to get Bellamy out of jail? | 把贝拉米从监狱救出来吗 |
[14:11] | What if I told you I had one? | 如果我告诉你 我已经有了呢 |
[14:12] | Then I’d throw you in the pits with him, | 那我就把你和他一起扔进角斗场 |
[14:14] | and Indra would kill you, too. | 因陀罗会把你一起杀掉 |
[14:18] | I need you to go see him. | 我要你去见他 |
[14:21] | Indra has weaknesses, | 因陀罗有弱点 |
[14:22] | and if Bellamy is gonna survive– | 如果贝拉米要活下来 |
[14:24] | You tell him yourself | 你自己和他说 |
[14:26] | or, better yet, call it off. | 或者更好的就是取消吧 |
[14:29] | You’re a dictator, right? | 你是独裁者吧 |
[14:31] | He poisoned me, Monty, with your algae, | 他给我下毒 蒙蒂 用你的绿藻 |
[14:36] | just enough so it wouldn’t kill me. | 刚好是不会杀掉我的量 |
[14:40] | I wonder if he had help with that. | 我想知道他还有没有外援 |
[14:45] | Now, do you want to save his treasonous ass, | 现在 你想救叛逆的他吗 |
[14:47] | or don’t you? | 还是袖手旁观 |
[14:49] | Because, for some reason, | 毕竟出于某些原因 |
[14:51] | I still don’t want my brother to die. | 我还是不想我哥哥死 |
[14:53] | Then don’t go through with it. | 那就别这么做 |
[14:55] | – You’re the damn– – Monty, I’ve always liked you, | -你这个…-蒙蒂 我一直很喜欢你 |
[14:58] | but if you call me a dictator again– | 但要是你再叫我独裁者 |
[15:00] | Not that. | 不是 |
[15:04] | This. Look. | 这个 看 |
[15:07] | Two days ago, these plants were on life support. | 两天前 这些植物还奄奄一息 |
[15:10] | Now look at them. | 现在你再看它们 |
[15:11] | Imagine what the algae can do in two weeks or two months. | 想象一下两周后 两个月后绿藻的样子 |
[15:16] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[15:18] | Cooper’s farm log says, this section hasn’t blossomed in years. | 库珀的的农场日志里说这部分多年来没怎么长 |
[15:21] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[15:26] | A flower. | 一朵花 |
[15:27] | Not just a flower, an apple blossom, | 不仅是一朵花 是一朵苹果花 |
[15:31] | ghost apple, to be exact. | 确切得说 是鬼果 |
[15:33] | Flowers become fruit. | 开花就会结果 |
[15:34] | The protein crops are rebounding, too. | 蛋白质作物也在复活 |
[15:36] | Octavia, if I’m right, | 奥克塔维亚 如果我是对的 |
[15:38] | I can do the same thing to the topsoil on the ground. | 我可以在土地上也实现这一切 |
[15:40] | It’ll take longer– a few years, maybe more– but the point is, | 会要更久一点 几年 也许更多 但重点是 |
[15:44] | We don’t need Shallow Valley. | 我们不需要浅谷 |
[15:46] | You don’t need to march to war. | 你不需要开战 |
[15:49] | Bellamy doesn’t need to die. | 贝拉米不需要死 |
[15:54] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[15:56] | It’s a nice story, Monty, | 故事不错 蒙蒂 |
[15:58] | but the ghosts can have this place. | 这地方就送给鬼吧 |
[16:00] | We march as soon as the fight in the pit is over. | 角斗场上的决斗一结束 我们就出发 |
[16:03] | I would like my brother, | 我希望我的哥哥 |
[16:06] | your friend, to be with us. | 你的朋友 跟我们一起走 |
[16:09] | Last chance. | 最后通牒 |
[16:10] | Will you help me or not? | 你帮我 还是不帮 |
[16:16] | No… | 不 |
[16:19] | Not if it means taking more lives to do it. | 如果帮你意味着杀人 那就不 |
[16:31] | Must be nice, playing Adam and Eve in the garden of eden | 真好啊 在伊甸园演亚当和夏娃 |
[16:34] | while the rest of us fight to survive. | 而我们其他人在为生存战斗 |
[16:36] | Actually, no. It’s awful. | 其实不是 很糟糕 |
[16:41] | Not as awful as fighting a war you don’t need to fight. | 但比不上打没必要的仗来得糟糕 |
[16:44] | You fight to live, or you die. | 你打仗是为了生存 不然就会死 |
[16:48] | That is how we survived, | 我们就是这么活下来的 |
[16:50] | even when this farm stopped feeding us. | 即使是当时农场停止 无法给我们供给食物 |
[16:52] | If you were here, you’d understand. | 如果你们当时在 就会明白了 |
[16:58] | The farmers won’t save the world, Monty. | 农民没法拯救世界 蒙蒂 |
[17:02] | The warriors will. | 战士们才可以 |
[17:13] | – Madi? – No! No! | -麦迪 -不 不 |
[17:17] | Stop! Wait! No, no! | 不要 等等 不要 |
[17:19] | – No. Don’t do this! – Do what? | -不 不要 -不要什么 |
[17:20] | – I’m not doing anything. – Try it again, please. | -我什么都没做 -再试一次吧 |
[17:22] | You’re making a mistake. I can save you. | 你们这是错的 我可以救你们 |
[17:25] | – Madi. – I can save all of you. | -麦迪 -我可以救你们所有人 |
[17:28] | – No! – No! No! | -不 -不 不 |
[17:30] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[17:32] | With my serum, you don’t have to live in the bunker anymore! | 用我的血清 你们就可以不再住在地堡里了 |
[17:35] | The flame can change everything! | 火种可以改变一切 |
[17:37] | – No! – Hey, wake up. | -不 -醒醒 |
[17:39] | You think he’s saving you, but he’s killing you. | 你以为他是在救你 其实他是在害你 |
[17:44] | – Wake up. Please. – No! | -快醒醒 拜托 -不 |
[17:51] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[17:53] | It’s ok. You’re safe. | 没事的 你很安全 |
[17:56] | They burned her alive. | 他们活活烧死了她 |
[17:58] | Burned who, honey? | 烧死了谁 宝贝 |
[18:01] | Becca pramheda. | 初代赫达贝卡 |
[18:03] | I–I felt her. | 我感觉到了她 |
[18:07] | I was her. | 我就是她 |
[18:13] | That wasn’t a dream. It was a memory. | 那不是一场梦 那是一段记忆 |
[18:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:18] | You don’t have to deal with this anymore | 你不需要再去应对这些了 |
[18:20] | because I can just take out the flame. | 因为我可以把火种取出来 |
[18:21] | No. I’d just put it back in. | 不 我会再把它放回来 |
[18:25] | You’d have to destroy it. | 你得毁掉它 |
[18:35] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[19:41] | Remember lily pads? | 记得莲叶吗 |
[19:45] | God, you used to hate that game… | 天哪 你以前超讨厌那个游戏 |
[19:50] | Jumping from table to chair to bed… | 从桌子跳到椅子再跳到床上 |
[19:54] | First one who touches the ground loses… | 首先碰到地的人就输了 |
[19:59] | But you never once said no, | 但你从来没拒绝过 |
[20:02] | and you always let me win. | 而且你总是让我赢 |
[20:06] | Do you remember the last time we played? | 你记得最后一次我们玩这个游戏吗 |
[20:09] | I cut my lip. | 我摔坏了嘴唇 |
[20:11] | I bled all over the place. | 我的血流得到处都是 |
[20:13] | I was so worried that someone | 我很怕会有人 |
[20:15] | would see it on the floor and find me, | 看到地上的血 发现我 |
[20:19] | but you took care of that. | 但你妥善处理了 |
[20:25] | You cut your own arm open | 你割伤了自己的手臂 |
[20:27] | so people would think it was your blood. | 好让大家以为是你的血 |
[20:33] | Long way from that to poisoning me. | 离你给我下毒已经很久远了吧 |
[20:36] | Not really. No. | 不算吧 不 |
[20:39] | I did that to save you, too, | 我那么做 也是为了救你 |
[20:44] | from yourself, | 为了让你别被自己害死 |
[20:46] | from fighting a war that could destroy | 为了避免这场可能会破坏世界上 |
[20:48] | the last survivable land on earth. | 最后一块宜居地的战争 |
[20:52] | Well, you’ll be happy to know that the worms are gone. | 那你应该很开心得知 虫没了 |
[20:57] | Clarke took them along with the usurper | 克拉克把它们带走了 |
[21:00] | you tried to replace me with. | 还有那个你们想用来取代我的篡位者 |
[21:03] | And you’re still ready to go to war, | 而你仍旧准备去开战 |
[21:06] | even though Indra has told you how many of your people would die? | 即使因陀罗已经告诉你 有多少同伴会死 |
[21:09] | What kind of leader does that? | 你这是什么领袖 |
[21:11] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[21:14] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[21:15] | O., you turned this place into a story from your childhood. | 小奥 你把这地方变成你童年故事里的样子 |
[21:18] | I mean, the red queen? | 我是指 红女王吗 |
[21:20] | It’s a joke, and I can still tell when you’re scared. | 真可笑 我还是知道你什么时候害怕 |
[21:28] | I came here to save your life. | 我来是想救你的命 |
[21:31] | Now I’m not so sure I should. | 现在我不太确定了 |
[21:35] | Well, this should be good. | 那你真是很善良 |
[21:36] | Indra has a weakness. | 因陀罗有个弱点 |
[21:38] | Her shoulder never fully healed | 她的肩膀有一处未复原的旧伤 |
[21:40] | from the bullet Pike put in her | 是之前派克给她的那枪造成的 |
[21:43] | the last time you chose the wrong side in a war. | 也就是上一回你选错了边的那次 |
[21:46] | So you came here to help me kill the woman | 所以你来是要帮我杀掉 |
[21:49] | who made you who you are. | 那个让你成为现在的你的人 |
[21:52] | I love Indra–I do– | 我爱因陀罗 真的 |
[21:56] | but she’s not my blood. | 但她不是我的亲人 |
[21:58] | You are. | 你是 |
[22:01] | Now make her take the hammer. | 让她去拿榔头 |
[22:02] | It’s too heavy to wield with one arm. | 一手挥的话太重了 |
[22:04] | That means you need to get the sword. | 也就是说 你得去拿那把剑 |
[22:06] | Octavia, would you listen to yourself? | 奥克塔维亚 你听到自己在说什么吗 |
[22:09] | Gaia will go for the staff, | 盖娅会去号召人群 |
[22:10] | and you’ll worry about her after you take out Indra. | 你解决了因陀罗之后 她就是你的阻碍 |
[22:13] | Tell me you understand. | 告诉我你听明白了 |
[22:17] | I wish I did. | 我也希望可以 |
[22:20] | I wish I knew what made you this way, | 我希望我能知道是什么让你变成了这样 |
[22:22] | and I wish that I could have been here | 我过去六年也都在希望我能在这里 |
[22:24] | to take the burden off you these last 6 years, | 和你一起承担肩上的重担 |
[22:29] | but I’m here now, | 但现在我这么想 |
[22:31] | and the way I see it, you have two choices. | 在我看来 你只有两个选择 |
[22:34] | You either call this thing off | 你要么取消这一切 |
[22:35] | and make a deal to share the valley, | 和山谷达成一致 |
[22:38] | or you watch me die in that arena today | 或者你今天看我死在角斗场上 |
[22:42] | because I’m not fighting. | 因为我不会战斗 |
[22:47] | Everybody fights. | 大家都要战斗 |
[22:51] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[22:55] | We’ll see. | 那走着瞧吧 |
[23:05] | There’s no coming back from this, O. | 落子无悔 小奥 |
[23:13] | If you do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[23:16] | there’s no coming back. | 就没有回头路了 |
[23:22] | I know you’re still trying to save me, Bell, | 我知道你还是想要拯救我 贝拉米 |
[23:26] | but you can’t save someone who’s already dead. | 但你救不了一个已经死了的人 |
[25:47] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[25:50] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[25:56] | You didn’t take it out. | 你没有把它取出来 |
[26:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:04] | Because I can’t destroy it. | 因为我无法毁了它 |
[26:09] | You were crying in your sleep. | 你在睡着的时候还在哭 |
[26:12] | Have you seen enough now to know | 你现在看够了吗 |
[26:13] | that you don’t want to see anymore? | 再也不想看了吧 |
[26:16] | – Yes… – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[26:20] | But I have to. | 但我不得不这么做 |
[26:22] | The other commanders want me to see it, | 其他司令想让我看到 |
[26:25] | to feel it. | 去感受 |
[26:26] | – That’s how it works. – Let’s get one thing straight. | -就是这样的 -我们直说吧 |
[26:29] | You are my child, | 你是我的孩子 |
[26:31] | and I will protect you with my life. | 我会用我的生命来保护你 |
[26:34] | For now, I’m letting you keep that thing in your head, | 我暂时允许那东西留在你脑袋里 |
[26:37] | but if you so much as think about challenging Octavia, | 但如果你还是不停地去想挑战奥克塔维亚 |
[26:40] | I will take it out faster than you can say, “Ascende–“ | 我会快速取出它 快过你说”勇往…” |
[26:42] | – OK. – Good. | -好 -很好 |
[26:44] | Fine, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 所以计划是什么 |
[26:46] | The plan is to stop the war. | 计划就是阻止这场战争 |
[26:50] | Now let’s go find Diyoza. | 现在我们去找迪约扎 |
[27:01] | What? | 什么 |
[27:04] | Do you see her, too? | 你也看到她了吗 |
[27:08] | I know it’s why you’re scared of me having the flame. | 我知道这就是你害怕我拥有火种的原因 |
[27:15] | Commanders die, Madi, all of them, | 司令们都死了 麦迪 所有人 |
[27:19] | badly. | 很惨烈 |
[27:23] | I won’t let that happen to you. | 我不会让那种事发生在你身上 |
[27:41] | Hey, Vinson. | 文森 |
[27:48] | No luck, doc. | 很不走运 医生 |
[27:53] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[27:57] | Hey, what was that? | 那是什么 |
[28:03] | My prescription. | 我的药方 |
[28:05] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[28:06] | He needs it for residual swelling. | 他需要这个治疗残余肿胀 |
[28:08] | Yeah, and what’s in the other hand? | 另一只手里的是什么 |
[28:10] | Show us. | 给我们看看 |
[28:13] | I know what it’s like to need something. | 我知道想要一些东西是什么样的感觉 |
[28:16] | Uh! Vinson, wait! | 文森 等等 |
[28:22] | Pull the trigger. | 按下开关 |
[28:23] | Pull the trigger. | 按下开关 |
[28:25] | Pull it. Aah! | 按下开关 |
[28:31] | Uh! Oh! Get off me! No! | 放开我 |
[28:33] | Go ahead, doc. | 去享用吧 医生 |
[28:34] | I’ll clean up when I’m through. | 结束的时候我会清理的 |
[28:39] | No! | 不 |
[29:12] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[29:14] | After I take Bellamy’s life, I’m coming for yours. | 我杀了贝拉米之后 会冲你来 |
[29:17] | When you see my guard dip, exposing my throat, | 当你看到我的防守疏忽 暴露我的喉咙 |
[29:20] | you strike. | 你就进攻 |
[29:22] | No, mother. That’s not how this ends. | 不 母亲 不该这么结束 |
[29:25] | Gaia, we have to give them a show. | 盖娅 我们必须演给他们看 |
[29:27] | You, of all people, know it’s not enough | 所有人中你最清楚 |
[29:29] | just to be the last. | 活到最后并不够 |
[29:30] | I don’t care if I’m the last | 我不在乎我能不能留到最后 |
[29:32] | as long as my commander is safe. | 只要我的司令是安全的 |
[29:36] | No. | 不 |
[29:39] | Gaia, listen to me. | 盖娅 听我说 |
[29:40] | You kill Octavia, the guards kill you. | 你杀了奥克塔维亚 守卫会杀了你 |
[29:56] | What happens if we don’t fight? | 如果我们不战斗会发生什么 |
[29:58] | It’s been tried. You get executed. | 已经有人试过了 你会被处死 |
[30:00] | Good, means she’ll have to do it herself | 很好 意思是她必须得亲自动手 |
[30:04] | if she can. | 只要她可以 |
[30:06] | After all this, you still think | 这么多事之后 你仍在想 |
[30:08] | that because you’re her brother, | 因为你是她哥哥 |
[30:09] | she won’t kill you? | 她就不会杀了你吗 |
[30:11] | I have to. | 我必须要 |
[30:13] | Let’s hope we don’t have to find out. | 希望我们不会看到答案 |
[30:19] | You might be right. | 你或许是对的 |
[30:20] | She might not execute you or me, but Gaia? | 她或许做不到处决你或者我 可是盖娅呢 |
[30:26] | Move now. | 快走 |
[30:27] | I’ll kill you quickly, I promise. | 我会很快杀死你 我保证 |
[31:03] | We gather here today to remind ourselves | 我们今天聚集于此是为了提醒我们 |
[31:07] | what happens to the enemies of wonkru. | 统一部落的敌人会怎么样 |
[31:09] | It doesn’t matter who you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[31:12] | If you choose sides against us, | 如果你选择抵抗我们 |
[31:14] | if you divide us, if you defy us, | 如果你试图分裂 挑衅我们 |
[31:18] | then you are not us. | 那么你就不是我们的一份子 |
[31:20] | Before we give these traitors a second chance | 在我们给这些叛徒第二次机会 |
[31:25] | to be called…brother…sister, or Seda, | 被叫做哥哥 姐妹 或者赛达之前 |
[31:34] | we pay tribute to those who have died so that we might live. | 我们先吊唁为了让我们生而死的人 |
[31:47] | Be the last. | 活到最后 |
[31:58] | Bellamy, watch out! | 贝拉米 小心 |
[32:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:42] | No! | 不 |
[33:12] | I said, be the last. | 我说了 活到最后 |
[33:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:25] | Monty, get out of here. | 蒙蒂 走开 |
[33:26] | Guards, take him away. | 守卫 把他带走 |
[33:27] | Octavia told you we have to march, | 奥克塔维亚告诉你们我们要前进 |
[33:29] | that we have to fight for the one place left | 我们要为唯一可生存的地方 |
[33:30] | where we can survive, | 而战斗 |
[33:32] | but she knows that’s not true. | 但她知道这不是真的 |
[33:36] | Monty, you do not belong in here. | 蒙蒂 你不该来这里 |
[33:39] | The hydrofarm is working again. | 水培农场又开始运行了 |
[33:43] | Soon, it’ll be processing enough food to feed all of us here. | 很快 它就能生产出足够的食物 |
[33:48] | Using the same techniques, | 用上相同的技术 |
[33:50] | we can grow crops in the wasteland. | 我们可以在废墟上耕种 |
[33:53] | Ask Octavia. | 问奥克塔维亚 |
[33:55] | She’s seen it with her own eyes. | 她已经亲眼见过了 |
[33:57] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:01] | Go to war if you want to, | 如果你想打仗就尽管去 |
[34:03] | but at least tell them that they have a choice. | 但至少让大家知道有得选 |
[34:09] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:34] | Blodreina, what are your orders? | 血女王 你有什么命令 |
[34:45] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[34:54] | You fought well. | 你打得不错 |
[34:55] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[34:59] | Monty… | 蒙蒂 |
[35:07] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[35:14] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[35:47] | – We have to find her. – Why? | -我们要找到她 -为什么 |
[35:48] | She didn’t shoot us, right? That’s got to mean something. | 她没有朝我们开枪 对吗 有所寓意 |
[35:51] | It means she lost the battle, not the war. | 寓意就是她输了战斗 而不是战争 |
[35:53] | We should split up, but be careful. | 我们分头找 要小心 |
[35:55] | There are people here that would | 这里有人是 |
[35:55] | give their lives to save blodreina. | 愿意用性命救血女王的 |
[35:58] | – What’s that? – The fire alarm. | -怎么回事 -火警 |
[36:02] | The hydrofarm. | 水培农场 |
[36:16] | No! | 不 |
[36:21] | – What did you do? – Took away the choice. | -你做了什么 -排除选项 |
[36:24] | You still have one– stay here and die | 你们还有一个选择 留在这里求死 |
[36:28] | or march with me and live. | 或跟我去战斗求生 |
[36:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:44] | Why are we going the long way? | 为什么我们要绕远路 |
[36:47] | I’m guessing Diyoza sleeps in her ship. | 我想迪约扎应该会在飞船里 |
[36:49] | We’re gonna come up from behind. | 我们从后面潜入 |
[36:51] | Soon as she see us, she’ll know | 她一看到我们 就知道 |
[36:52] | her eye in the sky isn’t working. | 天空之眼不管用了 |
[36:54] | We should have something to use as leverage | 我们得拿什么做筹码 |
[36:56] | so she doesn’t attack. | 好让她不攻击我们 |
[36:58] | It’s how Bellamy saved you the moment | 当时贝拉米回到地球 |
[37:00] | he got back to the ground and got the bunker open. | 就是这样救你 然后打开地堡的 |
[37:03] | I mean, by now, he’s probably dead. | 到现在 他可能已经死了 |
[37:13] | Do you remember now? | 你现在记得了吗 |
[37:16] | How can we remember what we never knew? | 我们要怎么记得完全不知道的事情 |
[37:19] | Guy’s got a point. | 这家伙说得有道理 |
[37:21] | – Hope. – I don’t believe him. | -但愿吧 -我不信他们 |
[37:24] | I’m telling the truth. | 我们说的是真的 |
[37:26] | We don’t know where they’re hiding. | 我们不知道他们隐瞒了什么 |
[37:27] | Please. | 求求你 |
[37:29] | Um, then you’re no use to me. | 那你对我毫无用处 |
[37:33] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[37:34] | They’re killing the defectors. | 他们在杀叛逃者 |
[37:36] | Those are my people. | 那些是我的同伴 |
[37:47] | Your mother’s a defector, too. | 你妈妈也是叛逃者 |
[37:56] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[37:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:11] | Bury the bodies. | 把尸体埋了 |
[38:14] | Should’ve left one alive…. | 该留个活口的 |
[38:17] | Dig the hole. | 负责挖洞 |
[38:23] | Where’s Diyoza? | 迪约扎呢 |
[38:25] | We don’t know. Mccreary’s in charge now. | 我们不知道 麦克科瑞现在当权了 |
[38:29] | – I can take you to him. – Madi, get behind me. | -我可以带你去见他 -麦迪 去我背后 |
[38:33] | And the doctor? Where’s she? | 还有医生 她在哪 |
[38:37] | Uh, gas station. | 汽油站 |
[38:38] | Please, don’t shoot me. I can take you. | 拜托 别朝我开枪 我可以带你去 |
[38:46] | They’d have heard the gunshot. | 他们会听到枪声的 |
[38:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:04] | Oh, my god. Mom. Mom? | 天哪 妈妈 妈妈 |
[39:08] | Mom, mom, hey. Hey, wake up. | 妈妈 妈妈 醒醒 |
[39:11] | – What happened to her? – I don’t know. | -她怎么了 -我不知道 |
[39:14] | Mom? Mom, please… | 妈妈 妈妈 拜托 |
[39:19] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[40:01] | We got rations here for everyone, 6 days’ worth. | 我们有所有人的口粮 能撑六天 |
[40:06] | That’s enough to make it to the valley. | 够走到山谷 |
[40:10] | Move out! | 出发 |
[40:16] | Go. I’ll be right behind you. | 走吧 我跟在你后面 |
[40:20] | And so will we. | 我们也是 |
[40:21] | Our commander is out there. | 我们的司令在那 |
[40:33] | A warrior’s death awaits. | 战士的死亡召唤 |
[40:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:01] | Come on. | 好了 |
[41:04] | Our family’s waiting. | 我们的家人在等着呢 |