时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | One of the abscesses broke apart. | 有个脓疮破了 |
[00:04] | It was the sound waves. | 是因为声波的作用 |
[00:05] | – Fix me and get your fix. – No. | -治好我 你就有药吃 -不 |
[00:08] | Your disease versus mine. | 你的病来对抗我的 |
[00:11] | Something tells me you’ll break before I die. | 有东西告诉我 你会在我死前崩溃 |
[00:14] | The hydrofarm is barely feeding us. | 水培农场已经几乎不产粮了 |
[00:15] | So, if this is the last living valley on earth, | 所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[00:18] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[00:20] | 50% of our people won’t march. | 我们一半的人无法前行 |
[00:22] | It’s Madi. | 是麦迪 |
[00:25] | The fact that there’s a commander out there | 有一个名正言顺的司令 |
[00:26] | has complicated things. | 这个事实让情况变得复杂 |
[00:28] | The hydrofarm is working again. | 水培农场又开始运行了 |
[00:30] | Go to war if you want to, | 如果你想打仗就尽管去 |
[00:31] | but at least tell them that they have a choice. | 但至少让大家知道有得选 |
[00:33] | – What did you do? – Took away their choice. | -你做了什么 -排除选项 |
[00:36] | I know what it’s like to need something. | 我知道想要一些东西是什么样的感觉 |
[00:38] | Hey, what was that? | 那是什么 |
[00:41] | Mom, wake up! | 妈妈 醒醒 |
[00:47] | Mom, can you hear me? | 妈妈 你能听到我说话吗 |
[00:49] | I need you to swallow this tube, ok? | 你得把这根管子吞下去 |
[00:55] | Please let me do this. | 请让我这么做 |
[00:58] | Ok. Give me the saline. | 把盐水给我 |
[01:00] | I need you to hold the funnel up high, ok? | 你帮我把漏斗举高 好吗 |
[01:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:07] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[01:26] | Doc, we ready to get back to work? | 医生 我们准备好继续工作了 |
[01:35] | How the hell did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的 |
[01:42] | Stop just before midnight. | 在午夜之前暂停 |
[01:44] | As close as you can get. | 尽量接近零点 |
[01:46] | Ok. Play it forward. | 好了 播放吧 |
[01:55] | A 24-hour loop. Clever. | 24小时的循环录像 真聪明 |
[01:59] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[02:00] | – I have to see my– – How long do we have? | -我还得去看我的… -我们还有多久 |
[02:02] | Assuming they left this morning, | 假设他们今天早上出发 |
[02:04] | 6 days, maybe 7. | 六天 也可能七天 |
[02:06] | Override the loop. | 撤销循环 |
[02:07] | I want to know where the hell they are. | 我要知道他们到底在哪里 |
[02:09] | Brother, it took me 10 minutes to find rewind. | 哥们 我花了十分钟才找到重放 |
[02:25] | You’re all sick. | 你们都病了 |
[02:27] | That’s why you took my mom with you from Polis, | 所以你们才从波利斯带走我妈妈 |
[02:30] | why you helped us open the bunker. | 所以你们才帮我们打开地堡 |
[02:31] | Yes, and now that you’re back, | 没错 现在你回来了 |
[02:33] | she might actually do her job. | 她可能愿意做她该做的事了 |
[02:36] | Take these to the doc. | 把这些带给医生 |
[02:37] | If she’s still out, force a few of them down her throat. | 如果她还没醒 给她塞几颗 |
[02:39] | Let’s get our functional junkie functioning again. | 让我们这位有用的瘾君子重新派上用场 |
[02:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:46] | Junkie? | 瘾君子 |
[02:48] | Oh, I’m sorry to break it to you. | 很遗憾不小心透露给你了 |
[02:51] | She just overdosed. | 她刚刚才服药过量 |
[02:53] | If you give her more now, she could die. | 如果你再给她 她可能会死 |
[02:55] | Well, then we have a problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[02:57] | I tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[02:59] | You pumped her stomach, so, | 你给她洗了胃 |
[03:00] | obviously, you have some skills. | 显然你有两把刷子 |
[03:01] | I’ll give you 24 hours to get her operating again. | 我给你24小时让她能重新工作 |
[03:05] | Once she’s back on her feet, | 等她重新振作 |
[03:06] | if she still won’t cure us… | 如果她还是治不好我们 |
[03:10] | Well, I guess you both get to watch your daughters die. | 那你们俩就都要看自己女儿死了 |
[04:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:08] | Is there anything you can’t fix? | 有什么东西是你修不好的吗 |
[04:10] | Except my leg? Nope. | 除了我的腿以外的吗 没有 |
[04:15] | I mean, it did take her 6 years | 她可是花了六年 |
[04:16] | to get us back down to the ground. | 才带我们回到了地面 |
[04:18] | Yet here we are. | 但我们还是下来了 |
[04:19] | He hates when I’m that good. | 他讨厌那么厉害的我 |
[04:21] | Careful. Cave’s not big enough to fit your head. | 小心点 这洞窟太小 装不下你的头 |
[04:24] | See? | 看 |
[04:25] | Ok, well, then what about Eligius three? | 好吧 那埃利吉乌斯三号呢 |
[04:28] | Ah, she has the look of failure right there. | 她脸上流露出失败的神情 |
[04:31] | When we were on the mothership, | 我们在母舰上时 |
[04:32] | I hacked the Eligius files. | 我黑进了埃利吉乌斯的文档 |
[04:33] | I just couldn’t crack that one. | 只有那个无法破解 |
[04:36] | All right. We’re all set. | 好吧 准备完毕 |
[04:37] | The antenna’s aimed at Polis. Fire it up. | 天线瞄准了波利斯 开火吧 |
[04:40] | It’s not connected yet. | 还没连接呢 |
[04:41] | So, connect it. | 那就连接 |
[04:42] | What’s wrong? You got spotted? | 怎么了 你们被发现了吗 |
[04:43] | Worse. They’re not looking for us anymore. | 比这更糟 他们不找我们了 |
[04:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:51] | Ok…you want to be useful? | 好吧 你想派上点用场吗 |
[04:56] | What does it mean that from the antenna position, | 我们在天线那里看到你的人 |
[04:57] | we saw your people moving | 把武器和补给都转移到 |
[04:59] | weapons and supplies to the northern perimeter? | 北边防线 那是什么意思 |
[05:02] | If Mccreary’s moving his troops north, | 如果麦克科瑞调动军队往北 |
[05:05] | then wonkru’s on the march again. | 那就是说统一部落又在行进了 |
[05:07] | So much for blinding the eye. | 还说什么屏蔽监控 |
[05:09] | Quiet, Murphy. | 安静点 墨菲 |
[05:15] | Look, we can’t be helpful | 你们如果不告诉我们真相 |
[05:18] | unless we know all the facts. | 我们也派不上用场 |
[05:20] | The facts are I got played. | 真相就是我被耍了 |
[05:22] | They hacked the Eye in the sky. | 他们黑进了天空之眼 |
[05:24] | I’m impressed. | 大开眼界 |
[05:26] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[05:27] | If Mccreary knows they’re coming, | 如果麦克科瑞知道他们要来 |
[05:30] | then we’ve failed. | 那我们就已经败了 |
[05:31] | Without the element of surprise, | 如果无法出其不意 |
[05:33] | it’ll be a massacre. | 就只能遭到屠戮 |
[05:35] | We have to tell them to go back. | 我们得叫他们回去 |
[05:38] | Let’s get this thing on top. | 赶紧把这个东西安装好 |
[06:13] | – Echo… – Wait. | -艾寇 -等等 |
[06:14] | She’s speaking Trig for a reason. | 她用的部落语 肯定有原因 |
[06:23] | They know we’re coming. | 他们知道我们会来了 |
[06:25] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[06:26] | It had to be. | 肯定是她 |
[06:28] | Bellamy, if cClarke’s on their side, | 贝拉米 如果克拉克站在他们那边 |
[06:29] | she speaks Trig, too. | 她也会说部落语 |
[06:31] | Clarke’s on their side? What does that mean? | 克拉克站在他们那边 这话是什么意思 |
[06:33] | It means we have to make this fast. | 意思是我们得加紧了 |
[07:02] | We’re on it. Be safe. | 我们在想办法 保重 |
[07:05] | Over and out. | 通话结束 |
[07:07] | Clarke and Mccreary? | 克拉克和麦克科瑞 |
[07:08] | If it’s true, I’ll deal with her later. | 如果这是真的 我之后会对付她的 |
[07:10] | Lindo. | 林铎 |
[07:13] | Take your people and scout south. | 带你的人去南部侦查 |
[07:15] | Stay out of sight and don’t engage. | 不要被发现 不得发生战斗 |
[07:17] | We need details on troop count and weapons. | 我们需要知道他们的人数和武器 |
[07:20] | Spacekru, you’re with me. | 太空人 你跟我来 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:23] | Gun. | 枪 |
[07:26] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[07:27] | The hell you are. | 想得美 |
[07:29] | Trust has to be earned. | 信任是要争取的 |
[07:30] | Isn’t that right, colonel? | 对吗 上校 |
[07:44] | Let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[07:45] | Man, I never get the gun. | 每次我都没有枪 |
[07:48] | You’re staying here. | 你留在这里 |
[07:49] | Raven, you need my help. | 雷文 你需要我的帮助 |
[07:50] | Wrong. What we need is for Mccreary | 错 我们需要的是让麦克科瑞 |
[07:52] | to not be able to launch missiles into our friends again. | 没办法再向我们的朋友发射导弹 |
[07:55] | You’d think I’d do that if I got caught? | 你觉得如果我被抓 我会那么做吗 |
[07:57] | I think torture has a way of changing people’s minds. | 我觉得酷刑总有办法让人改变心意 |
[08:01] | I won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[08:15] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[08:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:22] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[08:25] | How… | 怎么… |
[08:28] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不 |
[08:31] | I don’t want you to see me like this. | 我不希望你看到我这样 |
[08:35] | Mom, I need you. | 妈妈 我需要你 |
[08:36] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:38] | Octavia’s army will be here in 5 days. | 奥克塔维亚的大军五天后就要到了 |
[08:41] | Unless you treat Mccreary’s people… | 除非你治好麦克科瑞的人 |
[08:43] | – Clarke, no. – Madi, this is not up for discussion. | -克拉克 不 -麦迪 这没得商量 |
[08:46] | I saw her picture. | 我看过她的画像 |
[08:50] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:52] | It’s a long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[08:54] | Right now, we have to focus on getting you on your feet | 现在我们得赶紧让你恢复起来 |
[08:57] | so you can operate. | 让你能够做手术 |
[08:58] | No. Those people. Mccreary– | 不 这些人 麦克科瑞 |
[09:01] | Is a murder and a sociopath | 是个杀人犯和反社会分子 |
[09:04] | who happens to need the same thing we do. | 只不过他正好和我们的目的一样 |
[09:07] | To stop Octavia. | 阻止奥克塔维亚 |
[09:09] | He threatened to kill us, didn’t he? | 他威胁要杀了我们 对吗 |
[09:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:16] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 我跟你一样也不喜欢这样 |
[09:19] | But if we help him, we live. | 但如果我们帮助他 我们还能活命 |
[09:21] | His people win the war. | 他的人会赢下战争 |
[09:23] | We worry about the rest later. | 其他事我们以后再操心 |
[09:26] | Mom, your heart rate’s weak | 妈妈 你的心跳很弱 |
[09:28] | and you’re not retaining fluid. | 而且你的身体现在留不住水 |
[09:30] | I’m worried if you take | 我担心你现在 |
[09:31] | any more of these to function– | 再服用这些… |
[09:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:35] | My system’s too compromised. | 我的身体状况太差 |
[09:37] | Then how do we do this? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[09:39] | A detox takes too long. | 戒瘾要花的时间太久 |
[09:40] | You have to be operating in 24 hours. | 你必须24小时工作 |
[09:45] | First get rid of the pills. | 首先 扔掉这些药 |
[09:51] | Then I want you to get my bag. | 然后我要你把我的包拿过来 |
[09:52] | It’s under the bed. | 就在床下 |
[09:56] | There’s a opiate blocker in the bag. | 包里有鸦片阻滞剂 |
[09:59] | I used to give them in the bunker. | 我以前会在地堡分发这个 |
[10:01] | Travitirol. | 曲维醇 |
[10:02] | That’ll put me into rapid detox. | 能让我迅速戒瘾 |
[10:05] | If my heart stops, | 如果我心跳停止了 |
[10:07] | there’s adrenaline in there, too. | 包里还有肾上腺素 |
[10:09] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[10:10] | It didn’t happen the last time. | 上次没发生过这种意外 |
[10:13] | Last time? | 上次 |
[10:14] | How long has this been going on? | 你染上毒瘾多久了 |
[10:22] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[10:26] | Administer with the iv. | 静脉注射 |
[10:28] | 20 ccs to start. | 一开始先输二十毫升 |
[10:32] | You need to tie me down first. | 你得先把我绑起来 |
[10:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:38] | Because I don’t want to hurt you. | 因为我不想伤害你 |
[10:42] | What happened to you, mom? | 你到底怎么了 妈妈 |
[10:48] | You said we had 5 years. | 你说我们有五年 |
[10:52] | We’ve only been down here for two. | 我们才在这里过了两年 |
[10:54] | I’ve done everything I could think of, | 除了铲除所有被感染的植物 |
[10:56] | short of eradicating the infected plants. | 我想不出别的办法了 |
[10:58] | For now, the fungus is contained to the soybean crop, | 目前真菌只存在于大豆作物中 |
[11:00] | but it won’t be for long. | 过不了多久就会到处传播 |
[11:02] | I’ve salvaged a few of the healthy plants to use for seeds– | 我已经拯救了一些健康的植物用作种子… |
[11:04] | How long? | 要多久才能有收成 |
[11:08] | One year. Less with some luck. | 一年 幸运的话不到一年 |
[11:11] | One year. Without a protein source. | 在没有蛋白质来源的状态下过一年 |
[11:14] | We all know what the answer is. | 我们都知道会有什么后果 |
[11:15] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[11:19] | If we don’t get at least 10% of our calories from protein, | 如果体内来自蛋白质的卡路里占不到一成 |
[11:22] | over that amount of time, | 在一年的时间里 |
[11:24] | we’ll starve to death. | 我们就会饿死 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry, Marcus, but that’s a fact. | 抱歉 马库斯 这是事实 |
[11:28] | There is only one potential source. | 蛋白质的潜在来源只有一个 |
[11:39] | The fighting pits. | 角斗场 |
[11:47] | Will it be enough? | 那足够吗 |
[11:50] | To last a year? | 足够维持一年吗 |
[11:53] | It should be once the crime rate starts to rise. | 只要犯罪率上升就足够 |
[11:58] | And it will. | 一定会的 |
[11:59] | Are we seriously talking about this? | 我们真的要这么干吗 |
[12:02] | What else are we supposed to do? | 我们有别的办法吗 |
[12:04] | Kane. | 凯恩 |
[12:08] | Give us another solution. | 给我们个别的解决办法 |
[12:11] | There is no other solution. | 没有别的解决办法 |
[12:26] | Bellamy and Indra want to talk. | 贝拉米和因陀罗想跟你谈谈 |
[12:28] | I don’t know what it’s about, | 我不知道他们想干吗 |
[12:29] | but we disarmed them. | 但我们已经解除他们的武装了 |
[12:39] | You’re marching us into a massacre. | 你在带领我们走向一场大屠杀 |
[12:42] | We’ll see. | 到了就知道了 |
[12:44] | Echo radioed. | 艾寇来消息了 |
[12:45] | Your enemy knows you’re coming. | 你的敌人知道你们会去 |
[12:47] | We don’t need to worry about the missiles, | 我们不用担心导弹 |
[12:48] | but they’re moving their weapons into position. | 但他们正在准备武器 |
[12:51] | It’s safe to assume that | 可以确定的是 |
[12:52] | since there’s only 3 realistic ways into the valley, | 因为进去山谷只有三条可行的路 |
[12:55] | that all 3 will be heavily defended. | 所以那三条路会被严防死守 |
[12:57] | Echo’s scouting now, looking for the best way in. | 艾寇正在侦察 在找一个最佳入口 |
[13:00] | But since we can’t go back | 但我们不能回去 |
[13:01] | because you burned the farm, | 因为你烧掉了农场 |
[13:02] | and since we can’t stop because we’ll starve, | 也不能停下 因为会被饿死 |
[13:05] | we thought we should let you know | 我们就想告诉你 |
[13:06] | that you’ve killed your people. | 你害死了你的同伴 |
[13:07] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米… |
[13:09] | Enjoy your walk. | 好好享受你的征途吧 |
[13:32] | Drop the other boards right there. | 把其他板放在那里 |
[13:40] | What? What is it? | 什么 那是什么 |
[13:41] | Pillbox. Gunner position. | 碉堡 是狙击手的藏身处 |
[13:44] | They’re building them on both sides of the ravine. | 他们在山谷两边都建了碉堡 |
[13:46] | You don’t have to be a spy to know | 不用当间谍也能知道 |
[13:47] | this isn’t the best way in. | 这不是最佳入口 |
[13:49] | It’s too high up, it’s too freaking cold, | 这里太高了 也太冷了 |
[13:52] | and they’ll see them coming for miles. | 大老远就会被发现 |
[13:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[13:56] | Hold on. Not so fast. | 等等 别那么快走 |
[13:57] | Murphy, we’re scouting, not stealing. | 墨菲 我们是在侦察 没有要偷东西 |
[13:59] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你当然不怕 |
[14:00] | You already have a gun. | 你有枪在身 |
[14:04] | Well, hello, beautiful. Guns. Look. | 美女们 有枪 快看 |
[14:09] | The box next to it is ammunition. | 旁边的箱子里装着弹药 |
[14:12] | Well, I mean, they can’t shoot us | 要是没有枪弹 |
[14:13] | with what they don’t have. | 他们就不能射击我们了 |
[14:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:48] | Drop the gun. | 放下你的枪 |
[14:50] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[14:56] | Look, you shoot me, she shoots you. | 听着 你要是杀了我 她就杀了你 |
[14:59] | Why don’t we just go ahead and pretend this thing never happened? | 为什么不睁一只眼闭一只眼呢 |
[15:05] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的办法 |
[15:08] | She drops her weapon, | 让她放下武器 |
[15:10] | or we turn your pretty friends into pink mist. | 否则我们让你漂亮的朋友们一命呜呼 |
[15:23] | Radio Mccreary. | 连线麦克科瑞 |
[15:24] | Tell him we got the people who took Shaw. | 告诉他 我们抓到了带走肖的人 |
[15:29] | Now, that would be a big win. | 现在 你们会有更大的收获 |
[15:31] | Shaw, what the hell are you doing? | 肖 你在干什么 |
[15:34] | I tell you what. | 我建议你们 |
[15:36] | Let them go, take me, | 放走他们 把我带走 |
[15:38] | Mccreary gets his pilot, | 麦克科瑞就能得到飞行员 |
[15:39] | fires his missiles, | 发射他的导弹 |
[15:41] | you guys get to be heroes. | 你们就能成为英雄了 |
[15:49] | I’ll tie him up. | 我把他绑起来 |
[15:50] | Kill the others. | 杀掉其他人 |
[16:08] | Nice throw. | 扔得真准 |
[16:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:25] | Hey, John, you still want a gun? | 约翰 你还想要枪吗 |
[16:28] | Oh, hell, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[16:33] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[16:48] | I told you to lie down. | 我叫你躺下 |
[16:50] | The baby’s fine. | 宝宝没事 |
[16:55] | We don’t know that. | 这个我们不能确定 |
[16:57] | You need a real doctor. | 你需要一个真正的医生 |
[17:01] | So do you. | 你也需要 |
[17:12] | I’m worried about Abby too. | 我也很担心艾比 |
[17:15] | When Mccreary came for us, | 麦克科瑞来的时候 |
[17:17] | she put herself between the bullet and my child | 她挡在我的孩子面前 |
[17:18] | without even blinking. | 没有丝毫恐惧和犹豫 |
[17:21] | She’s a brave woman. | 她是个勇敢的女人 |
[17:26] | Opiates are a bitch. | 鸦片真可恶 |
[17:29] | Back in the service a million years ago, | 很久之前在部队的时候 |
[17:32] | I lost more men to pills than war. | 我有很多手下死于药物 而不是战争 |
[17:40] | So, what about this war? | 那这场战争呢 |
[17:45] | Are we on the right side? | 我们选对了阵营吗 |
[17:48] | How does it play out? | 会是什么走向 |
[17:51] | High casualties. Both sides. | 伤亡惨重 双方都是 |
[17:54] | Wonkru will suffer losses at the border, | 统一部落会在边缘损失惨重 |
[17:56] | but once they get in, | 但一旦他们突入 |
[17:58] | with their numbers advantage and training… | 基于他们的数量优势和训练有素 |
[18:04] | The red queen will reign over the green valley. | 血女王会拿下这个绿色的山谷 |
[18:08] | The only question is how much of it’s left | 唯一的问题是 等枪战停止 |
[18:09] | when the shooting stops. | 还剩什么 |
[18:14] | I mean, who knows, Kane? | 谁知道呢 凯恩 |
[18:17] | Maybe she’ll forgive you and Abby | 也许她会原谅你和艾比 |
[18:19] | for defection and treason | 曾经背叛过她 |
[18:20] | instead of slaughtering us all, | 而不是把我们全杀光 |
[18:22] | and we can all live happily ever after. | 然后我们就可以过上幸福快乐的生活了 |
[18:25] | Octavia lost her way to happily ever after a long time ago. | 奥克塔维亚很早就迷失了 不会有幸福生活 |
[18:33] | How do you choose between a monster and the devil? | 在禽兽和恶魔之间 你选哪个 |
[18:44] | Just stop. It’s too much. It’s too much. | 停下吧 我不行了 我不行了 |
[18:46] | No, please, please. | 不 求求你 求求你 |
[18:48] | My body can’t handle this. | 我的身体受不住了 |
[18:49] | Yes, it can. | 你可以的 |
[18:51] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[18:52] | Hey, leave her out of this. | 别把她扯进来 |
[18:53] | Please trust me. I know what I’m talking about. | 请相信我 我知道自己在说什么 |
[18:55] | It doesn’t matter what you say. | 你说什么并不重要 |
[18:57] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会帮你克服的 |
[18:58] | Do you see what she’s doing? | 你看到她在做什么吗 |
[18:59] | She’s acting like she can make the decision for you. | 她表现得好像能帮你做决定一样 |
[19:01] | She decides who lives and who dies. | 她来决定谁生谁死 |
[19:07] | Don’t you let her decide for me. | 你不要让她来决定我 |
[19:10] | Not for me. If I die, | 不要是我 如果我死了 |
[19:12] | you’re never gonna forgive yourself. | 你永远不会原谅自己的 |
[19:14] | You chose this. | 是你自己选的 |
[19:17] | Not Clarke. | 不是克拉克 |
[19:21] | She told me her mother was kind, loving. | 她告诉我 她的妈妈温柔慈爱 |
[19:24] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[19:30] | No, mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[19:33] | What’s going on? What did I do? | 怎么了 我做了什么 |
[19:34] | It wasn’t you. | 不关你的事 |
[19:36] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[19:37] | Her heart stopped. | 她心跳停了 |
[19:40] | Please work. | 拜托要有用啊 |
[20:04] | They need to see us do this. | 他们得看到我们吃 |
[20:14] | We all know the situation. | 我们都明白现状了 |
[20:18] | What we do here now, we do to survive. | 我们现在做的事 是为了生存 |
[20:21] | Some of you think it’s a sin. | 你们有些人会觉得罪恶 |
[20:25] | But the sin would be letting ourselves starve to death | 但真正的罪恶是我们让自己饿死 |
[20:28] | when we know… | 在明知道… |
[20:31] | We’re all that’s left of the human race. | 我们是全部仅剩的人类的时候 |
[20:49] | Wash it down with the vegetable broth. | 用蔬菜汤送着吞下去 |
[20:51] | It’ll make it easier. | 会容易一些 |
[20:57] | One year. | 一年 |
[20:59] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[21:01] | I keep thinking about the fighting pits. | 我一直想到角斗场上 |
[21:03] | Their faces. | 他们的脸 |
[21:08] | They died so we can live. | 他们死了 我们才能活 |
[21:11] | Honor them. | 缅怀他们 |
[21:13] | Don’t let their sacrifice go to waste. | 别浪费了他们的牺牲 |
[21:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:39] | I know it’s hard, but we have to do– | 我知道很难 但我们不得不… |
[21:42] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[21:54] | We all need to make this choice for ourselves. | 我们都得为自己做这个选择 |
[21:59] | There is no choice. | 没有选择 |
[22:03] | If you don’t eat, you starve. | 如果你不吃 你会饿死 |
[22:07] | There’s always a choice, Abby. | 总有选择 艾比 |
[22:10] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[22:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:59] | You saved her life. | 你救了她的命 |
[23:04] | Are you really gonna save theirs? | 你真的要救他们的命吗 |
[23:10] | I’m tired, Madi. | 我累了 麦迪 |
[23:12] | Let’s talk about this later. | 我们晚点再说吧 |
[23:14] | I love you, Clarke, | 我爱你 克拉克 |
[23:16] | but we’re on the wrong side of this war. | 但这场战争 我们站错边了 |
[23:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:26] | But you get to live. | 但你可以活下去 |
[23:31] | Living with ourselves is another story. | 就我们相依为命又是另一件事了 |
[23:46] | They’re digging in at all 3 northern entry points. | 他们在北面三处入口都做了准备 |
[23:48] | Dry tributaries here, here, and here. | 这里是干涸的支流 这里 还有这里 |
[23:51] | Each position has two pillboxes | 入口的两侧每一边都 |
[23:53] | on either side of the entry point | 有两个子弹箱 |
[23:55] | with gunners evenly divided. | 并且均匀部署了狙击手 |
[23:57] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[24:00] | He’s using my playbook. | 他学我 |
[24:01] | Two gunner positions at each entry point. | 每个入口两个狙击手位置 |
[24:04] | My battle plan called for the use of Eligius blast shelters. | 是我利用埃利吉乌斯的防空洞的作战计划 |
[24:09] | I dropped my notebook at the gas station. | 我的笔记本丢在了汽油站 |
[24:11] | Mccreary must have found it. | 一定是被麦克科瑞找到了 |
[24:13] | How detailed? | 多细节 |
[24:15] | Deployment formations. Weapons distributions. | 部署编队 武器分布 |
[24:19] | First strike options. Countermoves. | 首次攻击的可选方案 还有对抗策略 |
[24:23] | Everything I could think of. | 所有我能想到的东西 |
[24:26] | And I think of everything. | 而我全想好了 |
[24:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:30] | So, is there a safe way to get in or not? | 那有没有安全的突入方式 |
[24:42] | We’re gonna take heavy fire, | 我们将会遭受猛烈的炮火 |
[24:44] | but as long as we stay together, | 但只要我们团结一心 |
[24:45] | we can still do this. | 我们还是能做到的 |
[24:47] | Does everybody understand? | 大家都明白了吗 |
[24:49] | We need to see her now. | 我们得马上见她 |
[24:51] | Let him in! | 让他进来 |
[24:55] | You don’t need that. | 你不需要那个 |
[24:57] | The spy found us a way in? | 间谍帮我们找到路了吗 |
[24:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:04] | Everybody out. | 大家都出去 |
[25:14] | Before I tell you this, | 在我告诉你之前 |
[25:15] | we need to set some things straight. | 我们得先明确一些事情 |
[25:19] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[25:21] | This war that you’re so anxious for | 让你殚精竭虑的这场战争 |
[25:22] | is about to be fought on the last survivable land on earth. | 将会在最后一片宜居的土地上发生 |
[25:26] | That is monumentally stupid. | 这是极其愚蠢的 |
[25:29] | But it’s here, and in 4 days, | 但它就快到来了 四天后 |
[25:31] | when we march on that valley, | 我们走到那个山谷 |
[25:32] | we are gonna fight this the right way. | 我们就会用正确的方式开战 |
[25:36] | Does the right way end up with us winning? | 正确的方式会让我们赢吗 |
[25:40] | It ends with us accepting the other side’s surrender. | 会以他们投降收场 |
[25:43] | Once they lay down their arms, | 他们一放下武装 |
[25:45] | we share the valley with them. | 我们就和他们分享山谷 |
[25:47] | No executions. No fighting pits. | 不许处决人 不许设角斗场 |
[25:49] | Real peace. | 要真正的和平 |
[25:51] | Believe it or not, I want that, too. | 不管你信不信 我也想那样 |
[25:55] | I wish I believed it. | 但愿我能信吧 |
[26:00] | Fine. I accept your terms. | 好 我接受你的条件 |
[26:04] | Now, tell me how to win this war. | 现在 告诉我怎么赢 |
[26:10] | Indra has the details. | 细节去问因陀罗 |
[26:12] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[26:14] | This is how it was meant to be. | 注定会这样 |
[26:17] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[26:20] | Fighting side by side. | 并肩作战 |
[26:24] | I’m not fighting for you. | 我不是为你而战 |
[26:25] | I’m fighting to get back to my family. | 我战斗是为了回到家人身边 |
[26:43] | I always love watching you sleep. | 我总是喜欢看着你入睡 |
[26:50] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那个感觉 |
[27:03] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我还以为会失去你 |
[27:13] | I started taking the pills after ALIE. | 阿莉之后 我就开始吃药了 |
[27:17] | Raven’s ice bath worked on my brain. | 雷文的冰浴伤了我的脑子 |
[27:20] | Mom…you don’t need to explain. | 妈妈 你不需要解释 |
[27:25] | Yes, I do. | 我要 |
[27:28] | We did things to survive. | 为了生存 我们做了些事情 |
[27:32] | Things no human being should ever have to do. | 人类永远不该做的事情 |
[27:42] | No way. I won’t take away their choice. | 不行 我不会剥夺他们的选择 |
[27:44] | When they’re hungry enough, they’ll eat. | 等他们够饿了 就会吃了 |
[27:46] | Listen to me. Nobody wants to do this. | 听我说 没有人想这么做 |
[27:49] | But we can’t let them starve. | 但我们不能让他们饿着 |
[27:51] | If they die from malnutrition, | 如果他们因为营养不良而死 |
[27:52] | their muscles will atrophy, | 他们的肌肉会萎缩 |
[27:54] | and there won’t be enough meat on their bones. | 他们的骨头上的肉就不够 |
[27:56] | – I can’t hear this. – You have to hear this. | -我不要听 -你必须得听 |
[27:59] | On the Ark, the blight generation, | 在方舟上 疫病那代 |
[28:01] | they had a choice, | 他们有的选 |
[28:03] | and they never recovered from it. | 而他们一直没从那件事缓过来 |
[28:05] | The people who ate had to watch | 吃的人眼睁睁看着 |
[28:06] | the people who didn’t eat die slowly, | 不吃的人慢慢死掉 |
[28:09] | and their guilt… nearly destroyed them. | 而他们的罪恶感 几乎摧毁了他们 |
[28:13] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[28:16] | Make it a crime not to be a cannibal? | 给不吃人肉定罪吗 |
[28:30] | That’s one way to fill the freezer. | 这是补充食物的一个办法 |
[28:38] | First we get… full compliance. | 首先我们得到全体同意 |
[28:44] | And then we deal with supply. | 然后我们处理供给的问题 |
[28:45] | Supply. | 供给 |
[28:48] | These are my people you’re talking about. | 你在说的这些是我的同伴 |
[28:50] | I know that. They’re mine, too. | 我知道 他们也是我的同伴 |
[28:55] | Then I suppose you want me to make an exception for Kane. | 那我想你希望我给凯恩开个特例 |
[28:59] | No. | 不 |
[29:04] | Marcus is the key. | 马库斯是关键 |
[29:06] | You convince him… | 你让他妥协 |
[29:09] | And the rest will follow. | 其他人就会跟着了 |
[29:25] | What’s with the guns? | 那些拿枪的人是怎么回事 |
[29:35] | We honor those who died… | 我们缅怀那些死者 |
[29:38] | So we could live. | 好让我们能活下去 |
[29:40] | I give all of myself to you. | 我为你们献出我的全部 |
[29:44] | You know that. And so did they. | 你们都知道 他们也是 |
[30:02] | I can’t do this at all. | 我根本做不到 |
[30:34] | Eat. | 吃 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[30:44] | Maybe I wasn’t being clear. | 也许是我说得不够清楚 |
[30:49] | This isn’t a choice. | 这不是个选择 |
[30:52] | For me it is. | 对我来说 是 |
[30:54] | One of the men in the arena yesterday was my brother. | 昨天角斗场上 有个人是我哥哥 |
[31:08] | And he gave his life so you could live. | 他献出了生命 让你可以活下去 |
[31:13] | So we all could. | 让我们都可以 |
[31:19] | All of him for all of us. | 他的一切 为我们所有人 |
[31:38] | I mean no disrespect… | 我没有任何不敬 |
[31:41] | But I would rather die with my brother than– | 但我宁愿跟我哥哥一起死 而不是… |
[31:46] | Octavia… what are you doing? | 奥克塔维亚 你要做什么 |
[31:54] | You are wonkru… | 你是统一部落的人 |
[31:57] | or you are an enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[32:01] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[32:02] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[32:05] | Put the gun down. Please. | 把枪放下 拜托 |
[32:27] | You eat, or you die. | 你要么吃 要么死 |
[32:29] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你 不要这么做 |
[32:31] | Octavia, this isn’t you. | 奥克塔维亚 你不是这样的 |
[32:33] | Please, put down the gun. | 拜托你 把枪放下 |
[32:34] | Just take a bite. | 就咬一口 |
[32:39] | Do it. | 吃啊 |
[32:50] | You eat, or you die. | 你要么吃 要么死 |
[32:52] | Octavia, please. | 奥克塔维亚 求你了 |
[33:03] | – Eat or die. – No, stop, she’ll eat. | -要么吃要么死 -不要 她会吃的 |
[33:04] | Enough! Enough. | 够了 够了 |
[33:09] | I’ll eat. | 我吃 |
[33:49] | It was me. | 是我 |
[34:00] | It was me. | 是我 |
[34:51] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:52] | Are you? | 是你疯了吧 |
[34:54] | One death and this war is over. | 只要他死了 战争就会结束 |
[34:56] | We’ve been through this. | 我们已经熬过来了 |
[34:57] | Like it or not, we’re on his side. | 不管你愿不愿意 我们和他一伙 |
[34:59] | How can you still be against Octavia | 在听你妈妈说了下面发生的事之后 |
[35:02] | after what your mom said went on down there? | 你怎么还在和奥克塔维亚作对 |
[35:07] | She murdered her own people to break their will. | 她杀害自己的同伴 以击溃他们的意志 |
[35:10] | I know that. As awful as it was, | 我明白 这是很可怕 |
[35:14] | taking away their choice, putting it all on her, | 剥夺他们的选择 自己承担一切 |
[35:18] | she bore it so that they didn’t have to, | 她替大家承受了痛苦 |
[35:23] | just like you at Mount Weather. | 就像你在韦瑟山做的那样 |
[35:28] | I never told you that story. | 我没告诉过你这件事 |
[35:30] | You never told me a lot of things. | 你没告诉我的事太多了 |
[35:33] | Bellamy, Raven, Octavia, | 贝拉米 雷文 奥克塔维亚 |
[35:35] | even Murphy. | 甚至墨菲 |
[35:37] | They were always the heroes. | 他们一直都是英雄 |
[35:41] | When all along, it was you. | 一直以来 其实英雄是你 |
[35:48] | Until now. | 直到现在为止 |
[35:51] | I’m ashamed of you. | 我以你为耻 |
[35:57] | You listen here. The things I did, i did for my people. | 你听着 我做的事 都是为了我的同伴 |
[36:04] | Well, guess what? | 知道吗 |
[36:09] | Now you’re my people. | 现在你也是我的同伴 |
[36:12] | Clarke… I need your help. | 克拉克 我需要帮助 |
[36:15] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就来 |
[36:21] | I never said I was a hero, Madi… | 麦迪 我从没说过我是英雄 |
[36:25] | because I’m not one. | 因为我什么都不是 |
[37:09] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[37:24] | Last of the rations. | 只剩这些配给了 |
[37:34] | Look…if you want us with you at the front– | 听着 如果你想让我们和你们一起上前线 |
[37:37] | No. We got this. | 不 我们能搞定 |
[37:42] | You stay. They’re leaving the tents here. | 你们留下 他们会把帐篷留在这 |
[37:46] | Once the fight is over tomorrow, you’ll come and join us. | 等明天战斗一结束 你们就来和我们汇合 |
[37:52] | I told Octavia we’re taking 80 acres, | 我告诉奥克塔维亚我们要八十英亩的土地 |
[37:55] | on the eastern edge of the valley. | 在山谷东部边界 |
[37:58] | Grow something other than algae. Ok? | 不种绿藻 种点别的 好吗 |
[38:10] | Everybody ammo up. | 所有人武装起来 |
[38:17] | – Will that work? – Yeah, that works for me. | -用这个可以吗 -我可以 |
[38:19] | Once the shooting starts, | 一旦我们开火 |
[38:20] | it’ll take 10 minutes for Mccreary’s reinforcements to arrive, | 麦克科瑞的增援十分钟后才会赶到 |
[38:23] | So, don’t use all your bullets before then. | 所以留着点子弹 |
[38:31] | It’s been 4 days. | 已经四天了 |
[38:33] | We’re about to go to war, | 我们马上就要开战了 |
[38:34] | and maybe you should forgive me for saving your life. | 也许你该原谅我救了你的命 |
[38:50] | I’m not mad at you for saving my life. | 我不是因为你救了我的命才不爽 |
[38:54] | I’m mad at you for making me care about yours. | 我不爽是因为你让我担心你的安危 |
[39:00] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[39:21] | You’ll be together soon. | 你们马上就要重逢了 |
[39:29] | It’s almost dawn. | 天快亮了 |
[39:30] | Let’s go over this again. | 我们再预演一遍 |
[39:32] | When I give the signal, | 当我发出信号 |
[39:33] | we open fire on Pillbox One, in position A here. | 我们就向A口的一号碉堡开火 |
[39:35] | A B C | 浅谷 山谷入口 |
[39:37] | According to Diyoza, | 照迪约扎说的 |
[39:38] | at the first sign of attack… | 当进攻一开始 |
[39:39] | Mccreary’s forces at point B and C | 麦克科瑞在B口和C口的部队 |
[39:41] | will converge to reinforce A, | 会汇合去增援A口 |
[39:43] | thinking that’s where we’re coming through. | 他们以为我们要从那突破 |
[39:44] | Leaving the other two doors wide open. | 这样另外两个入口就会大开 |
[39:46] | We’ll come through here. Point C. | 我们从这突破 从C口 |
[39:48] | Now, if we time it right and we move fast, | 如果我们把握好时机 迅速行动 |
[39:50] | there won’t be any resistance. | 就不会遭遇抵抗 |
[39:51] | Once we’re in the woods, we take the village. | 一旦进了森林 我们就拿下了村庄 |
[39:53] | Once we’re in the woods, we win. | 一旦进了森林 我们就赢了 |
[39:56] | Ok. I’ll tell my people. | 好 我会通知我的人 |
[39:58] | Your people? | 你的人 |
[39:59] | Save it for the enemy. | 把精力留着对付敌人吧 |
[40:02] | Spread the word. | 通知大家 |
[40:03] | We go at first light. | 天一亮我们就出发 |
[40:09] | Tell Echo I said well done. | 替我告诉艾寇 她干得不错 |
[40:12] | You can tell her yourself in two hours. | 两小时之后 你可以自己告诉她 |
[40:21] | It’ll all be worth it. | 这一切都是值得的 |
[40:25] | Once we’re in the valley, | 等进了山谷 |
[40:27] | everything we had to do to get there… | 我们一路以来的所有付出 |
[40:31] | It’ll make sense. | 都是有意义的 |
[40:33] | You’ll see. | 你会明白 |
[40:35] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[40:43] | I have to be. | 我必须是对的 |
[41:07] | – The baby? – Fine. | -孩子怎么样 -挺好的 |
[41:08] | – Good. – How’s your neck? | -很好 -你的脖子怎么样 |
[41:11] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[41:15] | You have two seconds to tell me | 给你们两秒钟时间交代 |
[41:16] | why you’re turning yourselves in. | 你们为什么要投降 |
[41:18] | That’s all I need. | 足够了 |
[41:20] | Wonkru know you have my battle plans. | 统一部落知道你们手上有我的作战方案 |
[41:23] | They know every move you’re gonna make before you make it. | 他们知道你们接下来的每一步行动 |
[41:26] | In other words, you’re gonna lose this war. | 换句话说 你们会输 |
[41:28] | Or you can get those guns off us | 或者你也可以把枪拿开 |
[41:29] | and we’ll tell you how to win it. | 我们会告诉你怎么赢 |
[41:31] | And why would you tell me that? | 那你们为什么告诉我这些 |
[41:35] | Because I won’t let the devil in this garden. | 因为我不会让恶魔走进这座伊甸园 |