时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | How the hell did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的 |
[00:05] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[00:06] | 6 days, maybe 7. | 六天 也可能七天 |
[00:07] | Like it or not, we’re on his side. | 不管你愿不愿意 我们和他一伙 |
[00:10] | How can you still be against Octavia? | 你怎么还在和奥克塔维亚作对 |
[00:12] | She murdered her own people to break their will. | 她杀害自己的同伴 以击溃他们的意志 |
[00:15] | If this is the last living valley on earth, | 果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷 |
[00:17] | then it should be ours. | 那它应该是我们的 |
[00:19] | Their whole focus is to keep you out. | 他们只想阻止你进来 |
[00:22] | When I give the signal, we open fire | 当我发出信号 我们就 |
[00:24] | on pillbox one, position “A” Here. | 向A口的一号碉堡开火 |
[00:26] | According to Diyoza, at the first sign… | 照迪约扎说的 当进攻 |
[00:28] | …of attack, Mccreary’s forces at point “B” | 一开始 麦克科瑞在B口 |
[00:30] | and “C” Will converge to reinforce “A,” | 和C口的部队会汇合去增援A口 |
[00:32] | Thinking that’s where we’re coming through. | 他们以为我们要从那突破 |
[00:33] | Leaving the other two doors wide open. | 这样另外两个入口就会大开 |
[00:35] | We time it right, we move fast, there won’t be any resistance. | 我们把握时机迅速行动 就不会遭遇抵抗 |
[00:38] | You have two seconds to tell me | 给你们两秒钟时间交代 |
[00:39] | why you’re turning yourselves in. | 你们为什么要投降 |
[00:41] | Wonkru know you have my battle plans. | 统一部落知道你们手上有我的作战方案 |
[00:43] | They know every move you’re gonna make before you make it. | 他们知道你们接下来的每一步行动 |
[00:46] | You’re gonna lose this war. | 你们会输 |
[00:47] | We’ll tell you how to win it. | 我们会告诉你怎么赢 |
[00:48] | And why would you tell me that? | 那你们为什么告诉我这些 |
[00:50] | Because I won’t let the devil in this garden. | 因为我不会让恶魔走进这座伊甸园 |
[01:17] | Two pillboxes, just like Echo said. | 两个碉堡 和艾寇说的一样 |
[01:23] | That’s our signal. | 是信号 |
[01:46] | Leave it. Let’s go. We’re out of here. | 别管了 快走 赶紧离开这里 |
[01:48] | It’s working. They’re moving out. | 成功了 他们撤出来了 |
[02:09] | “A” Team, cease fire. Dog is in. | A小队 停火 狗进来了 |
[02:11] | Move to position “B” And join in on the fun. | 转移到B点加入战斗 |
[02:17] | Murphy, you finally got a gun. Use it. | 墨菲 你好不容易有枪了 好好用 |
[02:20] | Going as fast as I can. Come on! | 这已经是我最快的速度了 拜托 |
[02:24] | Should stay. | 这样就行了 |
[02:27] | Say hello to my little friend! | 跟我的小朋友打个招呼 |
[02:31] | Oh, she’s got a kick. | 她脾气还真不小 |
[02:32] | John. | 约翰 |
[02:35] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[02:37] | He cracked the core. It’s gonna blow. We should run. | 他破解了核心 要爆炸了 我们得赶紧跑 |
[02:47] | I don’t run. | 我不会跑 |
[02:50] | They’ve stopped shooting back. | 他们不再回击了 |
[03:00] | No movement in the pillboxes. | 碉堡内也没有动静 |
[03:03] | No reinforcements yet, either. | 增援也没有到 |
[03:05] | Where the hell is everyone, then? | 那大家都去哪里了 |
[03:10] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[03:12] | Do me a favor, Kuba. | 帮我个忙 库巴 |
[03:13] | Leave the mic open till it’s done | 在完事之前把麦开着 |
[03:15] | so we can hear the music. | 让我们好好欣赏这乐曲 |
[03:32] | You did your best to stop this. | 你已经尽力去阻止这一切了 |
[03:35] | In the end, if we have to fight, | 最后如果我们不得不开战 |
[03:39] | it’s better to win. | 最好还是能取得胜利 |
[03:50] | Jaha would be proud of you, Ethan. | 亚哈会为你自豪 伊桑 |
[04:00] | Attack! | 遇袭 |
[04:01] | O., you should be covered. | 小奥 找掩护 |
[04:12] | Stay low! Stand your ground. | 蹲下 找掩体 |
[04:23] | Retreat! Go back to the bunker! | 撤退 回地堡 |
[04:26] | No! Advance! It’s the only way! | 不 往前 只有这一条路 |
[04:32] | O.! O., it’s the only way. | 小奥 小奥 只有这条路 |
[04:33] | Get out of here. We go back, or we find another– | 离开这里 我们回去 找另一条… |
[05:22] | What do we do about the ones who got away? | 逃走的那些人怎么办 |
[05:24] | Let them run. | 随他们去 |
[05:25] | They’ll die of starvation in the wasteland. | 他们会饿死在废墟里 |
[05:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:34] | What’s wrong, Kane? | 怎么了 凯恩 |
[05:36] | I thought this is what you wanted, too. | 这不正是你想要的结果吗 |
[05:40] | We all want the same thing– | 我们的目标一致 |
[05:42] | The survival of the human race, | 人类的存活 |
[05:45] | and there are people out there | 那些人中有能够 |
[05:46] | who can help us achieve that. | 帮助我们实现目标的人 |
[05:48] | He’s right. We can’t do this alone. | 他说得对 单靠我们是做不到的 |
[05:52] | And yet, according to your book, | 然而 根据你的笔记 |
[05:55] | we have everything we need right here. | 我们已经有了所需的所有东西 |
[06:01] | It’s your first entry after we woke up | 是在我们醒来后 以为只剩我们的 |
[06:03] | and we thought we were alone, | 你的第一条记录 |
[06:05] | right after your sword of Damocles speech | 就在你跟所谓的自由世界领导们 |
[06:07] | to the leaders of the so-called free world. | 发表了你的达摩克利斯之剑演讲之后 |
[06:10] | We didn’t need that one, did we, | 我们当时没有需要 对吧 |
[06:12] | and here it is– plans for the survival of the species, | 再看现在 种族幸存者计划 |
[06:16] | courtesy of our friends aboard Eligius Three. | 在埃利吉乌斯三号上款待我们的朋友 |
[06:19] | They weren’t criminals. | 他们不是罪犯 |
[06:21] | Neither are we, not anymore. | 我们也不是 再也不是了 |
[06:24] | You will be if you commit genocide. | 如果你进行种族灭绝 就会 |
[06:27] | And I thought we were all friends now. | 我还以为我们已经是朋友了呢 |
[06:30] | Relax, Paxton. We are. | 放松点 帕克斯顿 我们是朋友 |
[06:35] | It was always gonna be us or them. | 反正不是我们死就是他们死 |
[06:36] | Kane knows that, too, don’t you, Kane? | 凯恩也知道 对吗 凯恩 |
[06:40] | She’s good, isn’t she? | 她的确很厉害 对吧 |
[06:46] | These is only one reason you’re still alive, | 你现在还活着只有一个原因 |
[06:51] | and once she’s born, you won’t be. | 等她出生了 可就留不得你了 |
[06:57] | – Lock her up. – Yes, sir. | -把她关起来 -是 长官 |
[07:00] | Look. We gave you what you wanted. | 听着 你想要什么我们都给了 |
[07:04] | Our intel was good, | 我们的情报很有用 |
[07:08] | and if you don’t mind, I’d like to see Abby now. | 如果可以的话 我现在想见艾比 |
[07:10] | Otherwise known as the reason you’re still alive, | 这就是你还活着的原因了 |
[07:12] | and I do mind. | 以及不可以 |
[07:17] | You can see her once she’s finished | 等她治好我的手下 给我的孩子检查后 |
[07:18] | healing my men and examining my child. | 你自然能见她 |
[07:21] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[07:24] | Why don’t we listen to what you’ve done, Kane? | 不如我们来听听你都做了什么 凯恩 |
[07:32] | That is the sound of victory. | 这是胜利的声音 |
[07:53] | Octavia would have killed us. | 奥克塔维亚当时会杀了我们 |
[07:56] | Clarke, they’re getting slaughtered. | 克拉克 他们正在被屠杀 |
[07:59] | We made our choice. | 我们做出了我们的选择 |
[08:01] | You made your choice. | 是你做了你的选择 |
[08:05] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[08:12] | Last patient. You did good, mom. | 最后一名病人了 你做得很棒 妈妈 |
[08:15] | After this, I want you to rest. Madi and I will clean up. | 我希望你做完后休息一下 我和麦迪来清理 |
[08:18] | After this, it’ll get easier. | 做完以后就能轻松些了 |
[08:20] | I need it to get easier. | 我需要轻松一点 |
[08:26] | There’s something I have to ask. | 我想问你一些事 |
[08:29] | The overdose. | 你用药过量 |
[08:34] | Was it an accident? | 是意外吗 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:45] | Well, we’re together now…. | 现在我们在一起了 |
[08:50] | And we’ll get through this, too… | 我们也会一起撑过去的 |
[08:56] | All of us. | 我们一起 |
[09:00] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[09:02] | Madi? Madi. | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[09:08] | Oh, she took the keys. | 她拿走了钥匙 |
[09:11] | She’s going to fight. I have to stop her. | 她要去战斗 我要去阻止她 |
[09:13] | Well, then I’ll go with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[09:14] | No, no. It’s fine. She won’t get far. | 不 没关系 她走不了多远 |
[09:17] | You stay here and finish up. | 你留在这里做完手术 |
[09:18] | – I’ll bring her back. – She’ll just do it again. | -我去把她带回来 -她还会再跑出去的 |
[09:20] | As long as that thing is in her head– | 只要那个芯片还在她脑袋里 |
[09:21] | I promised her I wouldn’t take it out. | 我答应过她 我不会取出来的 |
[09:24] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[09:26] | You’re asking someone who sent 100 kids to the ground | 你在问一个为了不流放自己的女儿 |
[09:29] | to keep her own daughter from being floated. | 而派了一百个孩子下地球的母亲 |
[09:32] | So whatever it takes, then? | 所以答案是要不惜一切代价 |
[09:36] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[09:49] | It won’t start. | 点不起来的 |
[09:51] | I took out the conductor. Now let’s go. | 我拿走了点火器 走吧 |
[09:57] | Fine. I’ll walk, then. Out of my way. | 好吧 那我走过去 让开 |
[09:59] | – No. – Uh! Let go of me. | -不 -放开我 |
[10:02] | Madi, ascende superius. | 麦迪 勇往直前 |
[10:09] | You took out the conductor. | 你拿走了点火器 |
[10:11] | I changed the pass phrase. | 我改了口令 |
[10:15] | I’m not a child anymore, Clarke. | 我不再是个小孩子了 克拉克 |
[10:17] | I’m the commander, and my people are dying. | 我是司令 我的同伴们在死去 |
[10:37] | I will not let you die in this war. | 我不会让你死在这场战争中 |
[11:01] | O., don’t move. | 小奥 别动 |
[11:10] | I said, don’t move. | 我说 别动 |
[11:12] | The second we move, we’re dead. | 我们一动就会死 |
[11:18] | – Blodreina… – Get down. | -血女王 -趴下 |
[11:20] | Blodreina… | 血女王 |
[11:32] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[11:35] | We are not doing this now. | 现在不是吵的时候 |
[11:38] | Judging by the number of dead, | 根据尸体的数量判断 |
[11:40] | some of your army must have made it back to the wasteland, | 肯定有一部分手下回到了废墟 |
[11:43] | but they won’t last long without food or water. | 但是他们没有水和食物 撑不了多久 |
[11:47] | I have to get to them. | 我得去找他们 |
[11:48] | You lay down covering fire, and we run. | 你俯身掩护 我们离开这里 |
[11:52] | O., I lost my weapon. | 小奥 我的武器丢了 |
[11:54] | We have to wait until it’s dark. | 我们得等到天黑 |
[11:56] | Once we make it back, we get the radio, | 等我们回去 拿到无线电 |
[11:58] | and we surrender. | 然后就投降 |
[12:01] | We can’t win. | 我们赢不了 |
[12:03] | It’s over, but we can still save our people. | 结束了 但我们还是能拯救我们的同伴 |
[12:06] | Nothing is over. | 什么都没有结束 |
[12:08] | Your intel was bad, | 你的情报烂透了 |
[12:10] | but at least we know what we’re up against. | 但至少我们知道了我们面对的是什么 |
[12:13] | O., no one will follow you. | 小奥 没人会跟随你 |
[12:16] | This is your fault, not mine. | 这都是你的错 不是我的错 |
[12:19] | You led them here. | 你把他们带到这里 |
[12:20] | You burnt their farm, and you made them march. | 你烧掉了他们的农场 逼他们前进 |
[12:23] | These people are dead because of you. | 这些人都是因为你而死的 |
[12:26] | – O., stop moving. – Please! | -小奥 不要动 -拜托 |
[12:30] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[12:31] | Please. We give up. | 拜托 我们投降 |
[12:32] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[12:46] | So much for surrender. | 还说什么投降 |
[13:05] | Miller, you’re hit. | 米勒 你受伤了 |
[13:07] | Nate, let me see. | 纳特 让我看看 |
[13:09] | Take his blood. Give it to Miller. | 抽他的血 输给米勒 |
[13:11] | Miller, did you see, Bellamy? | 米勒 你有没有看到贝拉米 |
[13:13] | He’s with Octavia. We got to go back and get them. | 他和奥克塔维亚一起 我们得回去救他们 |
[13:15] | Get them? This is their fault. | 救他们 这都是他们的错 |
[13:17] | The enemy was waiting for us. | 敌人在等我们入瓮 |
[13:19] | Well, maybe if you and the rest of the flame cult | 也许如果你和其他那些火种狂热分子 |
[13:20] | – didn’t turn tail– – Say that again. | -没有逃跑… -你再说一遍 |
[13:22] | Enough! | 够了 |
[13:27] | Were they alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[13:31] | I don’t know. That’s why we got to go back. | 我不知道 所以我们得回去 |
[13:33] | Then you go back alone. | 那你一个人回去吧 |
[13:35] | No one else is dying to save Blodreina. | 没有人想冒死去救血女王 |
[13:39] | Brell, we could still win. | 布雷尔 我们还是能赢的 |
[13:46] | We could still win! | 我们还是能赢的 |
[13:51] | We could still win. | 我们还是能赢的 |
[13:53] | We could still– | 我们还是… |
[13:59] | Get me a suture kit, something for his pain. | 给我缝线 还有止痛的东西 |
[14:01] | – We’re all out. – Of what? | -我们全用光了 -什么用光了 |
[14:05] | Of everything. | 所有 |
[14:09] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[14:10] | Go. Take it. We’ve got this. | 去吧 去接吧 这有我们 |
[14:13] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[14:17] | Bellamy, come in. Do you read me? | 贝拉米 讲话 能听见我吗 |
[14:20] | Echo, it’s Monty. | 艾寇 我是蒙蒂 |
[14:21] | Trig, Monty. Put Bellamy on. | 说部落语 蒙蒂 让贝拉米接 |
[14:23] | I thought the signal was safe. | 我之前以为信号是安全的 |
[14:25] | – What the hell happened? – It was Diyoza. | -到底发生了什么 -是迪约扎 |
[14:27] | – The bitch betrayed us. – We don’t know that. | -那个贱人背叛了我们 -我们还不知道 |
[14:29] | Yeah? Then where is she? | 是吗 那她在哪 |
[14:30] | She wasn’t alone. Kane betrayed us, too. | 她不是一个人 凯恩也背叛了我们 |
[14:32] | Everyone be quiet. | 所有人安静 |
[14:34] | Monty, where the hell is Bellamy? | 蒙蒂 贝拉米到底在哪 |
[14:35] | He’s missing, but there’s still gunfire in the gorge. | 他不见了 不过峡谷里还有枪声 |
[14:38] | It’s not over yet. | 还没打完 |
[14:39] | Guys, if you don’t figure something out fast, | 如果你们还不快点想办法的话 |
[14:41] | 300 people are gonna die out here. | 三百个人会死在这 |
[14:44] | If there are 300 of you, then attack. | 如果你们有三百个人 那就进攻 |
[14:46] | – You have the numbers. – That’s not an option. | -你们的人足够多 -不行 |
[14:48] | There’s only a handful of people willing to go back in. | 只有少数人愿意再回去 |
[14:50] | They’re at each other’s throats. | 他们争执不下 |
[14:52] | Nobody’s in charge. | 没人能做主 |
[14:54] | Echo, if the enemy is listening– | 艾寇 如果敌人在监听的话 |
[14:56] | Ok. We understand, | 好的 我们明白 |
[14:58] | and we’ll figure something out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[14:59] | Radio silence until then. Is that clear? | 在那之前中断无线电 明白了吗 |
[15:01] | Copy. | 明白 |
[15:06] | What about air support, then? | 空中支援怎么样了 |
[15:08] | Transport ship’s got missiles, right? | 运输船有导弹 对吗 |
[15:10] | If we can get on board, take control– | 如果我们可以上船 获得控制权 |
[15:11] | No way. The one thing Mccreary doesn’t have is a pilot, | 不可能 麦克科瑞只差飞行员 |
[15:14] | And you want to walk one through the front door? | 你想给他送一个上门吗 |
[15:17] | Raven’s right. It’s too risky. | 雷文说得对 这太冒险 |
[15:19] | I agree with Murphy. | 我同意墨菲 |
[15:20] | If we can’t get in through the gorge, | 如果我们不能穿过峡谷 |
[15:22] | This thing is over, and they die in the wasteland. | 他们就完了 他们会死在废墟 |
[15:26] | So let’s get them through the gorge. | 所以我们要让他们穿过峡谷 |
[15:28] | Murphy, Emori, stay here | 墨菲和艾默莉留在这 |
[15:29] | and get that cannon working. | 搞定这个加农炮 |
[15:31] | Sorry. What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[15:32] | Monty says they need a leader, | 蒙蒂说他们需要一个首领 |
[15:35] | so let’s go get them one. | 所以我们给他们一个 |
[15:36] | Shaw and Raven, you two are with me. | 肖和雷文 你们跟着我 |
[15:38] | A leader? So why don’t– | 首领 那么为什么不 |
[15:41] | Bellamy’s in trouble. | 贝拉米出事了 |
[15:44] | Do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[16:02] | Ok. It’s dark enough. | 好 已经够黑了 |
[16:03] | Next time it passes, we go. | 等下次探灯扫过的时候 我们出发 |
[16:08] | Ok. Now. | 就是现在 |
[16:12] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[16:16] | We’re clear. Come on. | 安全了 走吧 |
[16:22] | O, O, what are you doing? | 小奥 小奥 你在做什么 |
[16:24] | We’ll never make it past those lights. | 我们不可能通过这些探灯的 |
[16:26] | – No. – Grab a rifle. | -不要 -拿把枪 |
[16:27] | There’s one right there. | 那里有一把 |
[16:27] | As soon as you pull that trigger, we’re dead. | 一旦你扣下扳机 我们就完了 |
[16:29] | Come on. Don’t do this. | 好了 不要这样做 |
[16:32] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[16:39] | – Indra. – Gaia’s hit. It’s bad. | -是因陀罗 -盖娅被击中了 很严重 |
[16:43] | Are you hit, too? | 你也被击中了吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | We have to get Gaia to Jackson. | 我们得把盖娅带到杰克逊那里 |
[16:48] | – Come on, Indra. – No. We can’t move her. | -来吧 因陀罗 -不 我们不能移动她 |
[16:51] | Wonkru will come back for us. | 统一部落会回来找我们的 |
[16:52] | It’s ok. And I got this. | 没事的 有我在 |
[16:54] | Ok. First, we stop the bleeding. | 好 首先我们要给她止血 |
[16:58] | Not here. We need cover. | 在这不行 我们需要掩护 |
[17:01] | They won’t see us behind those rocks. | 去石头后面他们就看不见我们 |
[17:11] | – Now. – Get down. | -就是现在 -趴下 |
[17:13] | Now. Come on. | 现在走吧 |
[17:16] | Run. | 快跑 |
[17:24] | Ok. Even if we stop the bleeding, | 即使我们止住了血 |
[17:25] | we’ll never make it carrying her. | 我们也没办法带走她 |
[17:28] | Save yourselves. I’m not leaving my daughter. | 你们顾好自己吧 我不会离开我女儿 |
[17:31] | Indra’s right. They’ll come back for us. | 因陀罗说得对 他们会回来找我们的 |
[17:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要救我 |
[17:39] | A week ago, you threw us in the pit. | 一星期前 你把我们扔进了角斗场 |
[17:44] | A week ago, you were a traitor. | 一星期前 你是叛徒 |
[17:47] | Next week, you may be again. | 下个星期 可能你又是了 |
[17:51] | Right now, you’re wonkru. | 现在 你是统一部落的人 |
[17:53] | She thinks when wonkru comes back, | 她想等统一部落回来的时候 |
[17:54] | you’ll tell the followers of the flame | 你要让火种的追随者 |
[17:56] | to follow her back through this gorge. | 追随她穿过峡谷 |
[17:59] | If they don’t, everybody dies. | 如果他们不这么做 所有人都会死 |
[18:34] | Mccreary said you’d finished. | 听麦克科瑞说你做完了 |
[18:37] | 122 procedures in 5 days, without pills. | 五天做了122场手术 没吃药 |
[18:42] | I heard that, too. | 我也听说了 |
[18:47] | Where’s Clarke? | 克拉克在哪 |
[18:50] | I’d like to thank her for helping you when I couldn’t. | 我想感谢她在我不在的时候帮助你 |
[18:52] | I asked her and Madi to sleep at the church | 我让她和麦迪在教堂休息 |
[18:54] | so we could talk. | 这样我们可以聊天 |
[19:00] | I know that look. What’s wrong? | 我熟悉这个表情 有什么问题吗 |
[19:05] | Mccreary won’t accept wonkru’s surrender. | 麦克科瑞不接受统一部落的投降 |
[19:10] | They’re all gonna get wiped out, | 他们会全部被杀掉 |
[19:13] | and I told them how to do it. | 是我教他们怎么做的 |
[19:18] | And I gave him the ability to. | 而我给了他这么做的能力 |
[19:20] | I’m just so tired of having to choose the least– | 我只是厌倦了必须选出最… |
[19:25] | least bad option– | 最不坏的那个 |
[19:29] | Octavia or Mccreary, | 奥克塔维亚还是麦克科瑞 |
[19:32] | Starvation or– | 饥饿还是… |
[19:35] | First, we survive. | 首先我们活下来了 |
[19:38] | Then we get our humanity back. | 其次我们的人救回来了 |
[19:42] | You told me that, remember… | 是你告诉我的 记得吗 |
[19:51] | a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[19:58] | I wish I still believed it. | 真希望我仍然相信这点 |
[20:02] | We’ll get there. | 我们会成功的 |
[20:42] | Then get ready to prove it. | 那就准备证明吧 |
[20:45] | Hey, easy. Echo, let her go. | 冷静 艾寇 放了她 |
[20:48] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[20:50] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为何而来 |
[20:52] | You think wonkru will follow me into that gorge. | 你觉得部落人会跟随我进峡谷 |
[20:58] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[20:59] | Take off the collar before Clarke gets back. | 趁克拉克没回来 快摘掉我的颈铐 |
[21:05] | Safe to say, she’s not up for mother of the year. | 毋庸置疑 她当不上”年度最佳妈妈”了 |
[21:08] | Light. | 光 |
[21:13] | You know, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[21:15] | You mind talking to someone else, kid? | 这话你还是对别人说吧 孩子 |
[21:17] | I’d like your head not to explode. | 我不想你的脑袋炸掉 |
[21:23] | Get the hell away from her. | 离她远点 |
[21:24] | Hey, Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[21:25] | Haven’t see you in 6 years, | 我们有六年没见面了 |
[21:28] | and this is how you say hello? | 你就这样跟我打招呼吗 |
[21:30] | Clarke, put down the gun. These are your friends. | 克拉克 把枪放下 她们是你的朋友 |
[21:34] | Quiet, Madi. Now, Raven. | 别说话 麦迪 现在雷文 |
[21:38] | Back away. | 退后 |
[21:40] | You, too, Shaw. Weapons down. | 你也是 肖 放下武器 |
[21:43] | Do as she says. | 照她说的做 |
[21:54] | Sorry, Clarke. | 抱歉 克拉克 |
[22:02] | I’ll get the collar. | 我来解颈铐 |
[22:15] | She left Bellamy to die. | 她不顾贝拉米的死活 |
[22:16] | Now, or I won’t go with you. | 放手 不然我不跟你们走 |
[22:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不能去 |
[22:32] | Her mic is open. We have to go, now. | 她的麦开着 我们得赶紧走了 |
[22:46] | Take our pilot and his girlfriend back to the ship. | 把飞行员和他女友带回船上 |
[22:54] | Come on. Uh! Let go. | 快 走 |
[22:55] | Clarke, how could you do this? | 克拉克 你怎么能这么做 |
[22:56] | – Kill the spy. – Wait. We need to talk to her. | -杀掉间谍 -等等 我们得跟她谈谈 |
[23:04] | What do they want from her? | 她们想把她怎样 |
[23:07] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[23:09] | but if you kill Echo, we’ll never find out. | 但如果杀了艾寇 我们就没法知道了 |
[23:22] | You two stay here. | 你们俩留在这 |
[23:25] | When they’re done talking, kill her. | 等她们谈完了 杀了她 |
[23:30] | Thank you, Clarke. | 谢谢 克拉克 |
[23:31] | Now that we have our missiles back, | 既然夺回了导弹 |
[23:34] | it’s time to end this so that both our children | 是时候结束这一切 |
[23:36] | can live happily ever after. | 让我们的孩子幸福地生活下去 |
[23:56] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[24:01] | Abby’s not here. | 艾比不在 |
[24:05] | If I’m not mistaken, she went to examine Colonel Diyoza. | 如果我没猜错 她去给迪约扎上校检查了 |
[24:15] | Oh, the trigger to my collar? | 我颈铐的触发器 |
[24:16] | It was in her hand when she left. | 她走的时候带走了 |
[24:18] | Ok. Thank you, Vinson. | 好 谢谢 文森 |
[24:20] | I’ll tell her you were looking for her. | 我会跟她说你在找她 |
[24:24] | Actually, it was you I came to see. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[24:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:36] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:38] | I hear the battle is going well, thanks to you, | 听说战争很顺利 多亏了你 |
[24:41] | hundreds of people dead in a single day. | 一天有数百人战死 |
[24:43] | That’s quite impressive. | 相当惊人啊 |
[24:45] | All my days added together, | 加上我所有战绩 |
[24:46] | it wouldn’t even come close. | 也远不及这数目 |
[24:49] | I know what I’ve done, | 我知道自己做了什么 |
[24:52] | and I’ll struggle to live with that for the rest of my life. | 我的后半辈子都将备受煎熬 |
[24:56] | If only a conscience was a free pass | 但愿良心是张通行证 |
[24:58] | and not just a voice in your head | 而不只是做出不可宽恕的行为时 |
[25:00] | you pretend to listen to between unspeakable acts. | 假意聆听的脑袋里的那个声音 |
[25:04] | I myself am unburdened by conscience. | 我自己并没有良心不安 |
[25:08] | Well, I’m happy for you. | 那挺好的 |
[25:12] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 那我失陪了 |
[25:13] | I need to get to the bridge. | 我得去舰桥了 |
[25:18] | Why not embrace the demon instead the way Abby does? | 为何不接受内心的恶魔 反而学了艾比 |
[25:31] | I get her pills for her. | 我给她拿了药 |
[25:34] | – Did she tell you that? – No, but she’s clean now. | -她跟你说了吗 -没 但她现在清醒了 |
[25:37] | I’m sure you’re grateful that she saved your life, | 你肯定很感谢她救了你的命 |
[25:39] | so if you truly care for her, | 所以如果你真的关心她 |
[25:44] | you’ll stop, | 就住手吧 |
[25:45] | and you let her heal. | 让她养病吧 |
[25:46] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[25:50] | All right. I think you need to leave. | 好 你可以走了 |
[25:52] | Most addicts fall off the wagon | 多数瘾君子遭遇个人悲剧后 |
[25:54] | in the wake of personal tragedy– | 都会毒瘾复发 |
[25:56] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[25:57] | The death of a loved one, for instance. | 比如挚爱的死亡 |
[26:46] | Ok. | 好了 |
[26:49] | – Abby… – Shh. Don’t try to talk. | -艾比 -别说话 |
[26:51] | I–I can fix it. | 我可以治好的 |
[26:58] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[26:59] | I know you told octavia to break me. | 我知道是你让奥克塔维亚击溃了我 |
[27:08] | Marcus, hang on. Hang on. | 马库斯 坚持住 坚持住 |
[27:11] | She killed those people, not you. | 是她杀了那些人 不是你 |
[27:15] | It was octavia. | 是奥克塔维亚 |
[27:21] | It was octavia. | 是奥克塔维亚 |
[27:42] | No. | 不 |
[28:10] | Hey, no. | 不 |
[28:15] | What about Madi? | 那麦迪怎么办 |
[28:19] | What kind of flamekeeper | 什么样的火种守护者 |
[28:21] | leaves a 12-year-old commander | 会丢下一个十二岁的司令 |
[28:22] | to fend for herself? | 让她自己照料自己 |
[28:25] | Keep fighting, if not for you, then for her. | 继续战斗 就算不是为了你 为了她 |
[28:39] | I broke it. | 我毁了它 |
[28:43] | Yes. You did. | 是的 你毁了它 |
[29:00] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[29:04] | How’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[29:06] | I imagine, becoming a traitor in the eyes | 我想 成为在乎的所有人眼中的叛徒 |
[29:09] | of everyone you ever cared about must suck. | 这感觉一定糟透了 |
[29:12] | It does… | 是的 |
[29:15] | But if it means keeping Madi safe, | 但如果这样能确保麦迪的安全 |
[29:18] | I can live with it. | 我能受得了 |
[29:20] | The great Wanheda, | 伟大的瓦黑达 |
[29:23] | willing to do anything to protect her people. | 为了保护她的同伴 愿意做任何事 |
[29:28] | Correction–person. | 更正一下 是一个人 |
[29:33] | Too bad she doesn’t appreciate it. | 太拼命了以至于被保护的人都不觉得感激 |
[29:43] | We’ve all got blood on our hands, don’t we, | 我们的手上都沾满了鲜血 不是吗 |
[29:47] | Or do you think those people you blew up | 或者你觉得 |
[29:48] | in mount weather don’t count because | 因为是在执行命令 |
[29:50] | you were following orders? | 所以你在韦瑟山杀掉的人不算吗 |
[29:55] | I should’ve killed you when I had the chance. | 我当时就该杀了你的 |
[29:59] | Well, that makes my dilemma a little easier, then. | 这倒是解了我的困境 |
[30:02] | What dilemma? | 什么困境 |
[30:04] | Those men over my shoulder have orders to kill you | 我身后的这些人接到了在我们谈话结束之后 |
[30:06] | as soon as we stop talking. | 立刻杀了你的命令 |
[30:11] | I prefer they didn’t do that. | 我不希望他们那么做 |
[30:14] | Why do you care? | 为什么 |
[30:16] | Bellamy loved you. | 贝拉米爱过你 |
[30:20] | You were good for him. | 你对他很好 |
[30:22] | As far as I can tell, he was good for you, too. | 据我所知 他对你也很好 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:29] | Bellamy’s not dead, Clarke. | 贝拉米没有死 克拉克 |
[30:33] | At least, he wasn’t until he– | 至少在那之前… |
[30:42] | He survived your betrayal in Polis | 他从你对波利斯的背叛中存活了下来 |
[30:45] | long enough to march straight into your betrayal here. | 活着又冲进了你这次的背叛 |
[30:49] | What, now you care about Bellamy? | 怎么 你现在在乎贝拉米了 |
[30:52] | I always cared. | 我一直都在乎 |
[30:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:56] | If he’s still alive in that gorge, he won’t be, | 他如果还活在那个峡谷里 马上就会死了 |
[30:58] | once Mccreary forces Shaw to launch those missiles, | 只要麦克科瑞逼着肖发射那些导弹 |
[31:02] | Torturing your friend Raven to get him to do it. | 折磨你的朋友雷文 来逼他这么做 |
[31:07] | He put the flame in Madi’s head. | 他把火种放进了麦迪的脑袋里 |
[31:08] | He did that to save us all, | 他为了救我们所有人而这么做 |
[31:11] | and she took it willingly, didn’t you, heda? | 而她是自愿接受的 不是吗 赫达 |
[31:16] | Don’t call her that. | 别那么叫她 |
[31:18] | She knows I did. | 她知道我是自愿的 |
[31:26] | Yeah, because you’re brave and reckless | 是啊 因为你勇敢又鲁莽 |
[31:33] | and because I was in trouble. | 因为我陷入了麻烦 |
[31:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:36] | I did it because I love you. | 我那么做是因为我爱你 |
[31:40] | I thought love was weakness. | 我以为爱是弱点 |
[31:43] | Isn’t that what the commanders in your head tell you? | 你脑海中的司令们不是这样教你的吗 |
[31:45] | Yes, all but one. | 是的 除了一个人 |
[31:53] | I think you should get some sleep. | 我想你该睡一会了 |
[31:54] | I don’t want to sleep. | 我不想睡 |
[31:57] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每次我闭上眼 |
[32:00] | I see you | 就看到你 |
[32:03] | outside the door at Mount Weather | 在韦瑟山的门外 |
[32:06] | ready for war, and then I walk away, | 准备好了战斗 而我走开了 |
[32:12] | leaving you there alone. | 留你一个人在那儿 |
[32:15] | Let me translate that for you. | 让我来为你解读 |
[32:18] | Lexa protected her people | 莱克萨为了保护她的人民 |
[32:20] | by making a deal with the enemy, | 和敌人做了笔交易 |
[32:22] | leaving skaikru to die. | 留下天空人在那等死 |
[32:25] | Yes, just like I’ve done here. | 是 就像我在这里做的一样 |
[32:29] | I don’t need ghosts telling me | 我不需要鬼魂来告诉我 |
[32:31] | what I’ve lost to protect you, Madi. | 为了保护你我失去了些什么 麦迪 |
[32:34] | Clarke, she’s not a ghost. | 克拉克 她不是鬼魂 |
[32:38] | She’s real. | 她是真实的 |
[32:40] | They all are, and you’re wrong | 她们都是 你错了 |
[32:41] | about why she’s showing me that memory. | 她之所以给我看那段记忆 |
[32:45] | Betraying you is her deepest regret. | 是因为她最后悔的事就是背叛了你 |
[32:51] | She’s showing me that because | 她给我看是因为 |
[32:53] | she doesn’t want you to make the same mistake she did. | 她不想让你重蹈她的覆辙 |
[32:58] | Please, Clarke. I know you’re scared. | 拜托 克拉克 我知道你很害怕 |
[33:02] | I am, too, but I have to do this, | 我也害怕 但我必须这么做 |
[33:06] | and you have to let me. | 你得让我去做 |
[33:13] | Oh, Madi… | 麦迪… |
[33:17] | This is how we survive. | 只有这样我们才能活命 |
[33:21] | It may be… | 也许吧… |
[33:25] | But life should be about more than just surviving. | 但人生不应止于生存 |
[33:38] | They’re done talking. This one’s yours. | 她们谈完了 这个交给你了 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[34:08] | – Good choice. – Come on. | -做得好 -快 |
[34:10] | We need to get to the front before the missiles do. | 我们要在发射导弹前赶到前线 |
[34:12] | We can take the rover. | 可以开车过去 |
[34:13] | Good. Murphy and Emori have one of the sonic cannons. | 很好 墨菲和艾默莉有一台声波炮 |
[34:19] | Clarke, there’s no time. We have to go. | 克拉克 没有时间了 我们必须离开 |
[34:22] | No. You have to go. | 不 是你 |
[34:25] | I have to stop that transport ship from taking off | 我要去阻止那艘运输船起飞 |
[34:27] | so you can lead your people through that gorge. | 好让你带领你的同伴穿过那个峡谷 |
[34:31] | Here. You’ll need this to start the engine. | 给 你需要这个启动引擎 |
[34:34] | Remember where it goes? | 记得装在哪吗 |
[34:36] | Clarke, please. I need you. | 克拉克 别这样 我需要你 |
[34:40] | You will always have me. | 我永远支持你 |
[34:43] | I will always protect you. | 我会一直保护你 |
[34:46] | This is how I do that now. | 现在我只能这么做 |
[34:49] | Echo will be by your side. | 艾寇会在你身边 |
[34:51] | Every step of the way. | 陪着你走每一步 |
[34:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:58] | You’re so special, Madi, | 你很特别 麦迪 |
[34:59] | I knew it the day I met you | 从你把我引进捕熊陷阱的那天开始 |
[35:01] | when you led me into that bear trap. | 我就知道你很特别 |
[35:04] | All this time, you thought I was keeping you alive, | 一直以来 你认为是我在保护你的生命 |
[35:09] | but it was you who saved me. | 但是 是你救了我 |
[35:15] | You are Madi kom Louwoda Kilron Kru, | 你是浅谷部落的麦迪 |
[35:19] | heir to Becca pramheda, | 是初代赫达贝卡的后嗣 |
[35:21] | successor to Lexa kom trikru. | 是部落人莱克萨的继承人 |
[35:24] | I loved her so much, but it’s nothing | 我很爱她 但那根本 |
[35:27] | compared to how much I love you. | 比不上我对你的爱 |
[35:40] | What if I never see you again? | 要是我再也见不到你怎么办 |
[35:42] | No, not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[35:45] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么那么肯定 |
[35:51] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[35:53] | You may be the commander, | 你也许是司令 |
[35:55] | but I’m the commander of death, | 但我是死亡司令 |
[35:58] | and I say, we will meet again. | 而我说 我们会再见的 |
[36:18] | Go save him. | 去救他吧 |
[36:36] | Raven, stop. | 雷文 别这样 |
[36:37] | – We’re getting out of here. – No. We’re not. | -我们要离开这里 -不 不行 |
[36:40] | Look. Mccreary’s gonna torture us | 麦克科瑞会折磨我们 |
[36:42] | until he gets what he wants, and I can’t let that happen, | 直到他如愿以偿 我不能让这种事发生 |
[36:45] | so I need you to work on my collar. | 所以我需要你调整一下我的颈拷 |
[36:50] | I’m not asking you to take it off. | 我不是叫你解开它 |
[36:51] | I’m asking you to turn it on. | 我要你启动它 |
[36:55] | I’m not killing you, Shaw. | 我不会杀你的 肖 |
[36:56] | I’m not bombing wonkru. | 我不会炸掉统一部落 |
[37:03] | You’re worried you’ll break? | 你在担心你会崩溃吗 |
[37:04] | Yes. I will when they torture you. | 对 他们折磨你的时候 我会崩溃 |
[37:10] | Please, Raven. It’s the only way. | 拜托了 雷文 这是唯一的办法 |
[37:14] | If we take me off the table, Mccreary has nothing. | 只要我不在了 麦克科瑞就没办法了 |
[37:18] | I can’t trigger a sustained jolt myself, but if you– | 我不能自己触发持续震动 但如果你… |
[37:23] | Buckle up, Lieutenant. | 坐好了 上尉 |
[37:26] | It’s gonna be a bumpy ride. | 这趟旅程将会很颠簸 |
[37:42] | There’s someone alive out there. | 那边有人还活着 |
[37:45] | Get down. They’ll see you. | 趴下 他们会看到你 |
[37:52] | What do you care if I die? | 你为什么在乎我的死活 |
[37:54] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[37:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:09] | Her heartbeat is slowing. | 她的心跳越来越慢 |
[38:11] | We need to go now. I’ll give them a target. | 我们要马上离开 我会给他们一个目标 |
[38:14] | The next time they open fire, we run. | 下次他们开火的时候 我们就跑 |
[38:19] | I’ll carry Gaia. | 我会抱着盖娅 |
[38:20] | No. | 不 |
[38:23] | You’re not dying for me. | 你不能为了我死 |
[38:27] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[38:41] | I may never be able to fix what I broke, | 我也许没能弥补我造成的伤害 |
[38:45] | but I can save you. | 但我可以救你们 |
[38:48] | I’m the one they want most of all. | 我是他们最想要的人 |
[38:52] | When they open fire, run like hell. | 他们开火的时候 拼命跑吧 |
[39:30] | My brother… | 我的哥哥… |
[39:35] | My responsibility. | 是我的责任 |
[39:50] | Uh! Get down! | 趴下 |
[39:53] | You are wonkru, | 你们是统一部落的人 |
[39:55] | or you are the enemy of wonkru. | 否则就是统一部落的敌人 |
[39:58] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[40:30] | Octavia, get in, now! | 奥克塔维亚 快上来 |
[40:40] | Yeah! Somebody call for a rescue? | 棒 有人需要救援吗 |
[40:45] | Hurry up! We’re not staying. | 快 我们不能停 |
[40:48] | Thought you said you fixed this thing. | 我以为你修好了这东西 |
[40:50] | I obviously didn’t. | 很显然我没有 |
[40:53] | It’s gonna blow! Throw it now! | 快要爆炸了 快扔掉 |
[41:02] | Come on. In. Get in. | 快 上车 上车 |