时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The valley is ours. | 山谷归我们 |
[00:03] | As long as you stay here, we won’t have a problem. | 只要你们待在这里 我们间就相安无事 |
[00:06] | This war is about to be fought | 这场战争将会在 |
[00:08] | on the last survivable land on earth. | 最后一片宜居的土地上发生 |
[00:13] | Retreat! Go back to the wasteland! | 撤退 回废墟 |
[00:16] | Did you see Bellamy? | 你看见贝拉米了吗 |
[00:17] | He’s with Octavia. We gotta go back and get them. | 他和奥克塔维亚在一起 我们得回去救他们 |
[00:18] | No one else is dying to save Blodreina. | 没有人想冒死去救血女王 |
[00:20] | The child with Clarke is a real natblida. | 跟着克拉克的那孩子是真正的夜之血脉 |
[00:23] | She alone can unify wonkru. | 她一个人能团结统一部落 |
[00:26] | Clarke, there’s no time. We have to go. | 克拉克 没有时间了 我们必须要走了 |
[00:27] | You have to go. I have to stop | 是你 我要去阻止 |
[00:28] | that transport ship from taking off. | 那艘运输船起飞 |
[00:31] | When they open fire, run like hell. | 他们开火的时候 拼命跑吧 |
[00:34] | Somebody call for a rescue? | 有人需要救援吗 |
[00:35] | Octavia, get in now! | 奥克塔维亚 快上车 |
[01:21] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[01:24] | We need medical equipment. | 我们需要医疗设备 |
[01:25] | There’s no food. There’s no water. | 这里没有食物也没有水 |
[01:27] | And the rain isn’t drinkable from the ash. | 废墟里流出来的雨水也不能喝 |
[01:29] | It’s time to surrender. | 是时候投降了 |
[01:30] | The people who tried to surrender | 峡谷里那些想投降的人 |
[01:31] | were slaughtered in the gorge. | 都被屠杀了 |
[01:34] | The enemy, they don’t want prisoners. | 敌人不想要战俘 |
[01:36] | They want us dead. | 他们想要我们死 |
[01:37] | That’s what they’re gonna get | 如果我们不做点什么 |
[01:37] | if we don’t do something. | 他们还是能得偿所愿 |
[01:39] | We have to fight. | 我们必须战斗 |
[01:40] | The longer we wait, the harder it’s gonna be. | 我们等的越久 就越难反抗 |
[01:42] | Nobody’s gonna follow me back into that gorge. | 没有人会跟着我回峡谷的 |
[01:45] | Then we’re already dead. | 那我们死定了 |
[01:52] | They made it. | 他们成功了 |
[01:52] | We don’t know it’s them. | 我们还不确定是不是他们 |
[01:54] | Gunners, spread out and take aim. | 狙击手 分散开 瞄准目标 |
[01:57] | Fire only on my command. | 有我的指令再开火 |
[02:03] | Little help, little help. We got wounded. | 帮忙 快帮忙 我们受伤了 |
[02:07] | Stand down! Stand down! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[02:09] | They’re with us. | 他们是自己人 |
[02:10] | Monty, where’s Jackson? | 蒙蒂 杰克逊在哪里 |
[02:11] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失了很多血 |
[02:13] | I got her! I got her! | 我接住她了 让我来 |
[02:15] | She’ll be ok now. | 她到这就没事了 |
[02:16] | Will she? Look around you. | 是吗 看看你周围 |
[02:18] | Do you see signs of hope here? | 你有看到一丝希望的迹象吗 |
[02:48] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[02:49] | Blodreina’s coming. | 血女王来了 |
[02:50] | Protect your commander! | 保护好你们的司令 |
[02:56] | – What are you doing? – Out of my way. | -你要做什么 -别挡路 |
[03:02] | O, she saved us. | 小奥 她救了我们 |
[03:04] | Let her pass. | 让她过来 |
[03:06] | Heda, that is not a good– | 赫达 这不是个好… |
[03:07] | I said, let her pass. | 我说了让她过来 |
[04:44] | We can’t wait much longer. | 我们不能等太久 |
[04:46] | Mccreary has Raven and Shaw. | 麦克科瑞抓住了雷文和肖 |
[04:48] | One of them will break and fly that ship. | 他们中总有一个会屈服去驾驶飞船 |
[04:50] | You said Clarke was handling that. | 你说克拉克去搞定这件事了 |
[04:52] | She is. But I’d rather not let | 她去了 但我可不想 |
[04:54] | Missiles tell us she’s failed. | 等导弹打下来才知道她失败了 |
[04:56] | What’s left of the first battalion is ready. | 第一营的剩余士兵都准备好了 |
[04:57] | The commander’s army is, too. | 司令的军队也准备好了 |
[05:01] | We’re all the commander’s army now. | 我们现在都是属于司令的军队 |
[05:08] | So, where’s the commander? | 那么 司令在哪里 |
[05:27] | Jackson, Indra’s here. | 杰克逊 因陀罗来了 |
[05:31] | She’s lost a lot of blood, | 她失了很多血 |
[05:33] | but she’s strong. | 但她很坚强 |
[05:35] | If we can get her to Abby, | 如果我们能带她去找艾比 |
[05:36] | she should be able to keep the leg. | 她应该能保住自己的腿 |
[05:48] | It’s time, Madi. | 是时候了 麦迪 |
[05:53] | Everyone will follow you, | 所有人都会追随你 |
[05:55] | but you have to lead them. | 但你得领导大家 |
[05:57] | I don’t want to lead them into a massacre. | 我不想领着大家去送死 |
[05:59] | We have the numbers, Heda. | 我们人数占优势 赫达 |
[06:01] | As long as we press forward, | 只要我们勇往直前 |
[06:03] | we’ll make it through. | 我们就能渡过难关 |
[06:04] | We’ll be right beside you. | 我们都会陪着你 |
[06:07] | I’m not worried about myself. | 我不担心自己 |
[06:09] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[06:10] | There has to be a better way than | 必须想出一个 |
[06:11] | rushing back in to those guns. | 比重回枪林弹雨更好的办法 |
[06:14] | If there is, we would’ve thought of it. | 如果有的话 我们早该想到了 |
[06:16] | Ask the commanders. | 问问司令们 |
[06:22] | How, Seda? | 怎么做 赛达 |
[06:25] | They only talk to me in my dreams | 她们只会在我梦里和我交谈 |
[06:26] | and show me what they want me to see. | 给我看她们想让我看到的画面 |
[06:32] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[06:34] | Gaia, we don’t have time– | 盖娅 我们没时间了… |
[06:34] | Just wait. | 等着 |
[06:45] | Breathe. In and out. | 深呼吸 慢一点 |
[06:49] | Let this world peel away. | 从这个世界中脱离 |
[06:52] | And repeat after me. | 跟我念 |
[06:54] | Mens mea fiat mens tua. | 我的思想就是你的思想 |
[06:58] | Mens mea fiat mens tua. | 我的思想就是你的思想 |
[07:18] | I have a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[07:22] | Of course you do. | 你肯定有的 |
[07:31] | Which one of you is ready to fly this ship for me? | 你们哪一个准备好帮我驾驶这艘飞船了 |
[07:36] | Stop! | 住手 |
[07:37] | Stop! Leave him alone. | 住手 放过他 |
[07:43] | Boss, we got movement on the sand. | 头儿 沙地上有活动迹象 |
[07:45] | Looks like a vehicle. | 看起来是辆车 |
[07:48] | How far away? | 离我们有多远 |
[07:50] | About 5 clicks. | 大概五个点 |
[07:51] | The rest of their army is just outside the gorge, | 他们剩下的部队就在峡谷外面 |
[07:53] | Tucked against the wall. | 隐藏在山墙后 |
[07:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:56] | It’s time to bring the missiles to this party. | 是时候让导弹派上用场了 |
[08:01] | We charge on my command. | 等我命令再出发 |
[08:04] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:05] | Your dentist appointment is over. | 你的牙医疗程结束了 |
[08:07] | We have an army of savages to destroy. | 我们有一整个部队的野蛮人搞破坏 |
[08:11] | So, let’s see what we can take off with this. | 让我们看看用这个能拔掉点什么 |
[08:15] | I told you– you don’t need your legs to fly. | 我说过 你没有腿也能开飞船 |
[08:24] | Stop! Stop! Please! | 停下 停下 求你了 |
[08:27] | I’ll do it. | 我来开 |
[08:29] | I’ll fly the ship. | 我来开飞船 |
[08:40] | If we’re not airborne in two minutes… | 如果两分钟内我们还没起飞 |
[08:46] | He loses the leg. | 他的腿就没了 |
[09:06] | I’m here to see Colonel Diyoza. | 我来这是见迪约扎上校 |
[09:07] | Sorry. Only Mccreary and the doc are allowed in. | 抱歉 只有麦克科瑞和医生能进去 |
[09:10] | Well, the doc sent me. She needs her meds. | 医生派我来的 她需要她的药 |
[09:13] | Hormones for the baby. | 给宝宝的激素 |
[09:15] | Wheels up in two minutes, boys and girls. | 所有人 两分钟后出发 |
[09:18] | Time to end this war. Strap in. | 该结束这场战斗了 安全带系紧 |
[09:22] | Make it fast. | 动作快点 |
[09:35] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[09:36] | I need to get to Mccreary and keep this ship on the ground. | 我要去找麦克科瑞 阻止船起飞 |
[09:39] | You’re gonna help me. Turn around. | 你要帮我 转过身去 |
[09:43] | It’s hard to keep track of whose side you’re on. | 你真是棵墙头草啊 |
[09:46] | I guess we have that in common. | 我觉得这点我们很相似 |
[09:49] | I guess we do. | 我看也是 |
[09:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:57] | One minute to liftoff. | 起飞倒计时一分钟 |
[09:59] | 起飞前 系统检查 | |
[10:02] | Raven, you don’t have to do this. | 雷文 你不用这样做的 |
[10:04] | Hit him again. | 动手 |
[10:07] | Leave him alone! | 别伤害他 |
[10:08] | We’re ready for takeoff, all right? | 我们马上就能起飞了 好吗 |
[10:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[10:13] | Kuba, we’re heading your way. | 库巴 我们正向你那里进发 |
[10:15] | Watch the fireworks, then come home. | 看完热闹 然后回家 |
[10:19] | Take us up. | 带我们起飞 |
[10:19] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[10:24] | Raven, cut the engines. | 雷文 关掉引擎 |
[10:26] | Copy that. About time. | 收到 时机正好 |
[10:34] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[10:35] | Shoot a pregnant woman? | 对一个孕妇开枪吗 |
[10:38] | No. If I did that, your baby might live. | 不 如果我那么做 你的孩子也许还能活 |
[10:46] | I won’t let my child die. Will you? | 我不会让我的孩子死 你会吗 |
[10:58] | I don’t see any missiles. Thank you, Clarke. | 我没看到任何导弹 谢谢你 克拉克 |
[11:00] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[11:07] | So much for Mccreary’s backup. | 不等麦克科瑞的后援了 |
[11:09] | All positions, open fire. | 所有人 开火 |
[11:13] | Aim for the engine. | 瞄准引擎 |
[11:14] | When the car stops, pull out the cannons! | 车一停下 就发射加农炮 |
[11:17] | They can’t win. | 他们赢不了的 |
[11:21] | We’ll see about that. | 我们拭目以待 |
[11:26] | Fire! | 开火 |
[11:29] | Someone explain to me why I’m not shooting this gatling gun. | 谁能解释下为什么我不能用这把加特林机枪 |
[11:31] | This is Madi’s plan. We have to draw out the cannons. | 这是麦迪的计划 我们要引出加农炮 |
[11:34] | By giving them a big target? Yeah, that’s a great plan. | 给他们一个大靶子吗 真是个好计划 |
[11:36] | Ye of little faith. | 要有点信心 |
[11:44] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[11:45] | What’s wrong? We’re not close enough. | 发生什么了 我们离得还不够近 |
[11:46] | – Why are we stopping? – They got the engine. Damn it! | -为什么停下 -他们击中了引擎 该死 |
[11:49] | John, get away from the windshield! | 约翰 离挡风玻璃远点 |
[11:53] | Ten seconds, full charge. | 十秒钟 充能完毕 |
[11:55] | Ready to strike. Big gun. Go! Now! Be heroes. | 准备出击 重袭 快走 当英雄了 |
[12:07] | Don’t have a shot. | 我瞄准不了 |
[12:08] | I do. | 我可以 |
[12:16] | I need to get closer. | 我需要再近一点 |
[12:17] | Get closer. I’ll cover you. | 去吧 我会掩护你的 |
[12:19] | John, you’ll get hit! | 约翰 你会中枪的 |
[12:20] | I thought you said you didn’t care. | 我以为你说了你不在乎 |
[12:22] | John! | 约翰 |
[12:33] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我就在后面 |
[12:34] | If you miss, I’ll never let you live it down. | 如果你射偏了 我就立刻补上 |
[12:36] | I won’t miss. | 我不会射偏的 |
[12:46] | Murphy, cease fire! | 墨菲 停火 |
[13:00] | Still no cannon. | 还没看到加农炮 |
[13:01] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[13:10] | Now we win. | 现在我们要赢 |
[13:19] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[13:26] | Take us home. | 带我们回家 |
[13:38] | Here they come. There’s too many. | 他们过来了 人太多了 |
[13:40] | Retreat. Retreat! Go back to the village. | 撤退 撤退 回村子里去 |
[13:43] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:45] | Tell your men to lower their weapons and I’ll lower mine. | 让你的人放下武器 我也放下我的 |
[13:49] | Boss, what do we do here? | 头儿 我们要怎么办 |
[13:55] | If she moves, shoot her. | 如果她乱动 就开枪打她 |
[14:02] | Diyoza, what the hell is he doing? | 迪约扎 他到底在做什么 |
[14:03] | 达摩克利斯之剑 氢代甲基锂组件 | |
[14:04] | Mccreary… | 麦克科瑞 |
[14:08] | Mccreary, no. | 麦克科瑞 不要 |
[14:12] | Clarke, you have to stop him. | 克拉克 你得阻止他 |
[14:14] | He’ll kill us all. | 他会害死我们所有人的 |
[14:15] | 输入发射密码以发射负载 发射密码 | |
[14:17] | Shoot him! Right now! | 开枪打他 快 |
[14:19] | Mccreary, you can’t be this crazy. | 麦克科瑞 你不能这么疯 |
[14:22] | – Shaw? – It was our plan for when we got back to earth orbit. | -肖 -这本是我们回到绕地轨道后的计划 |
[14:25] | Weaponize the hythylodium to leverage our way to the ground. | 将氢代甲基锂武器化 使得我们能降落地面 |
[14:28] | It’ll destroy the valley. | 那会毁了山谷的 |
[14:30] | Ok, ok. My weapon’s down. | 好吧 我放下武器了 |
[14:38] | If I can’t have this valley… | 如果我不能拥有这个山谷 |
[14:42] | No one can. | 别人也不行 |
[14:47] | Cargo away. | 负载脱离 |
[15:06] | 14 minutes to impact. | 将在十四分钟后触地 |
[15:10] | What will we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[15:12] | You really are insane. | 你真的疯了 |
[15:13] | What is insane about self-preservation? | 这只是我的自卫本能 怎么是疯了呢 |
[15:17] | It’s how we save our child. | 这样才能救我们的孩子 |
[15:19] | Whatever. How do we stop it? | 怎样都行吧 我们怎么阻止它 |
[15:20] | 13 minutes to impact. | 十三分钟 |
[15:22] | We don’t. | 我们不阻止 |
[15:24] | We’re on a ship. | 我们在飞船上 |
[15:26] | Take us up to space, and we survive. | 把我们带上太空 我们就能活下来了 |
[15:28] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是这么简单 |
[15:29] | For how long without a planet? | 没有星球的话 能活多久呢 |
[15:32] | For as long as we have to. | 能活多久就多久 |
[15:35] | Do what he says, Shaw. | 按他说的做 肖 |
[15:38] | Fly the ship. | 起飞 |
[15:40] | What? What? No. | 什么 不 |
[15:42] | My friends. Our friends. Madi! | 我的朋友 我们的朋友 麦迪 |
[15:44] | Do you want to live or not? | 你想不想活下来 |
[15:46] | Fly the damn ship or Raven gets fried. | 起飞 不然雷文就惨了 |
[15:50] | Do it, Shaw. You got 3 seconds. | 照做 肖 你有三秒 |
[15:54] | 3…2…1. | 三 二 一 |
[16:13] | 12 minutes to impact. | 十二分钟 |
[16:15] | You’ll never know your daughter. | 你永远都见不到你女儿了 |
[16:26] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[16:27] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:29] | Sounds like it’s coming from all sides. | 听着像是从四面八方过来的 |
[16:32] | Sounds like 100. | 听着像有一百个人 |
[16:35] | Weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[16:39] | Put your weapons down now. | 立刻放下你们的武器 |
[16:43] | Put your weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[16:48] | Halt! Hold your fire. | 停下 别开火 |
[16:51] | They surrendered. It’s over. | 他们投降 结束了 |
[16:52] | They killed hundreds of our people in that gorge. | 他们在那个峡谷里杀了我们几百个人 |
[16:55] | This can’t be what the flame is telling you to do. | 这一定不是火种让你这么做的 |
[16:57] | I don’t need the flame to tell me what to do | 我不需要火种来告诉我 |
[16:59] | With a bunch of criminals who invaded my home. | 该对这些侵略我家园的罪犯做什么 |
[17:02] | We’ve been here before, Madi. | 我们也经历过同样的事 麦迪 |
[17:05] | We were the criminals. The 100. | 我们曾是罪犯 地球百子 |
[17:08] | We landed in someone else’s home, | 我们降落到了其他人的家园 |
[17:11] | and we went to war. | 我们发起了战争 |
[17:13] | You can execute them because they’re the enemy | 你可以因为他们是敌人而处决他们 |
[17:15] | or you can break the cycle. | 或者你也可以打破这个循环 |
[17:18] | You can be better than them. | 你可以做得比他们好 |
[17:20] | You can be better than us. | 比我们好 |
[17:28] | The choice is yours, Heda. | 选择权在你 赫达 |
[17:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:38] | The evac signal. | 撤退信号 |
[17:39] | It means conditions are unsafe. | 这说明情况并不安全 |
[17:41] | We’re supposed to bug out. | 我们应该撤退 |
[17:42] | everyone, listen up. | 所有人 听好了 |
[17:43] | Life as we know it is about to end again. | 生命就快被再次灭绝了 |
[17:46] | Get your asses to the transport ship now | 赶紧上运输船 |
[17:48] | for immediate evacuation. | 准备立刻撤退 |
[17:50] | Raven, it’s Monty. | 雷文 这里是蒙蒂 |
[17:51] | We’re transporting the wounded. | 我们正在运输伤员 |
[17:52] | Thank god, Monty. Hurry! | 感谢上帝 蒙蒂 动作快 |
[17:54] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop a second. | 等等 停一下 |
[17:55] | It’s slow going. | 进展很缓慢 |
[17:56] | So, putting aside a thousand other questions, | 其他问题先不管 |
[17:58] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[17:59] | 9 minutes. | 九分钟 |
[18:00] | We’ll wait as long as we can. | 我们尽可能多等一会儿 |
[18:03] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识 |
[18:05] | Ugh! Just go. | 走吧 |
[18:06] | He won’t make it. | 他赶不上的 |
[18:08] | We have to go without him. | 我们只能留下他了 |
[18:11] | Show the others the way. | 给其他人指路 |
[18:12] | – Ok. – I’ll take Murphy. | -好的 -我会带上墨菲 |
[18:14] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们就跟在你后面 |
[18:17] | Ok. Follow me! 3, 2, 1. | 好的 跟我来 三 二 一 |
[18:20] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[18:24] | He’s right. Just go on. | 他说的没错 赶紧走 |
[18:26] | It’s too far. There’s not enough time. | 太远了 时间不够 |
[18:28] | Then I guess we’re both gonna die, | 那我想我们就都得死了 |
[18:31] | because there’s no way in hell I can leave | 因为我无论如何都不能 |
[18:33] | the man I love behind. | 把我爱的男人丢下 |
[18:38] | Look, I’m not gonna do that to you, Emori. I can’t run. | 我不能这么对你 艾默莉 我跑不动 |
[18:40] | – Yes, you can. – No… | -可以的 你可以的 -不 |
[18:43] | But I can. | 但是我能 |
[18:44] | Monty, what–uhh! Mon–aah! | 蒙蒂 什么 |
[19:03] | 8 minutes to impact. | 八分钟 |
[19:06] | Raven, we’re good to go. | 雷文 我们可以起飞了 |
[19:09] | Clarke, we’re all systems. | 克拉克 我们已经准备完毕 |
[19:11] | Where the hell is everyone? | 其他人到底在哪 |
[19:25] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[19:26] | Thank god. They’re here. | 感谢上帝 他们在这 |
[19:32] | Come on! | 快点 |
[19:34] | -This way! There it is. -go! | -这边 就在那 -快跑 |
[19:40] | Everyone, get in the ship now! | 大家赶快上飞船 |
[19:42] | 7 minutes to impact. | 七分钟 |
[19:44] | Clarke, what is this? What’s going on? | 克拉克 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[19:46] | I’ll tell you inside. | 我到里面再告诉你 |
[19:49] | No. Not them. | 不 他们不行 |
[19:50] | Yes them. | 可以 |
[19:51] | First we save their lives, | 首先 我们救他们 |
[19:53] | then we let them prove they deserve it. | 然后我们让他们证明自己的价值 |
[19:57] | The commanders told you that? | 是司令们教你的吗 |
[19:58] | No. Bellamy. | 不 是贝拉米 |
[20:05] | Where’s Abby? Gaia will need her. | 艾比在哪 盖娅需要她 |
[20:07] | She’s not with you? | 她没和你一起吗 |
[20:10] | She was at the village. I’ve gotta get her. | 她还在村子里 我要去找她 |
[20:12] | No. We left a group to go door to door. | 不用 我们留了一队人挨家挨户搜寻 |
[20:15] | They’ll bring her in. | 他们会带她来的 |
[20:17] | Put him inside! Put him inside now! | 把他运进去 把他运进去 快 |
[20:33] | Good. Help. | 太好了 帮帮我 |
[20:35] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:38] | You left without saying goodbye. | 你连再见都没说就走了 |
[20:44] | 6 minutes to impact. | 还剩六分钟 |
[20:47] | I’m not here to kill you, Abby. | 我不是来杀你的 艾比 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry about Kane, but it’s time to go. | 凯恩的事我很遗憾 但现在该走了 |
[20:54] | No. I won’t leave him. | 不 我不会扔下他 |
[21:00] | We’ve been here before. This is not a choice. | 我们以前也陷入过这种境地 现在没得选 |
[21:04] | Yes, it is. | 不 有得选 |
[21:08] | So, it’s ok for me to be the monster, | 所以就可以让我当魔鬼 |
[21:10] | but not you? Is that right? | 你就不是 对吗 |
[21:13] | Eat or die. That was you, too. | 要么吃要么死 那也是你想出来的 |
[21:18] | Yes, it was. You’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[21:22] | And he knew. | 他也知道 |
[21:25] | So, go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[21:27] | Strike me down or get the hell out. | 要么干掉我 要么滚出去 |
[21:30] | Because I’m saving the man that I love. | 因为我要救我爱的男人 |
[21:36] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[21:41] | Monty, come in. | 蒙蒂 快点 |
[21:43] | 3 minutes to impact. | 距触地还剩三分钟 |
[21:45] | Do you read me? | 你能听见我么 |
[21:47] | Where the hell are you? Please respond. | 你到底在哪 请回答 |
[22:01] | Guys, if we wait much longer, we’re not going anywhere. | 各位 如果我们再等下去 就哪也去不了了 |
[22:09] | You have to forgive her. | 你得原谅她 |
[22:11] | Now’s not the time, Madi. | 现在不是说这个的时候 麦迪 |
[22:13] | Do you have any idea how much she cares about you? | 你知道她有多在乎你吗 |
[22:16] | So much she left me to die in a fighting pit. | 在乎到把任我被扔进角斗场等死 |
[22:19] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[22:21] | How many mistakes did you make to protect the child you loved? | 你为了保护你爱的孩子犯过多少错 |
[22:26] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[22:27] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[22:29] | I shouldn’t tell you this, but when you were on the ring, | 我不该告诉你的 但你在方舟的时候 |
[22:32] | she called you on the radio every day for 6 years. | 她连续六年每天用无线电呼叫你 |
[22:38] | You didn’t know that, did you? | 你不知道这个 对吗 |
[22:44] | 2 minutes to impact. | 两分钟 |
[22:47] | There! | 那里 |
[22:49] | Move! | 快 |
[22:50] | Clarke, we need help! | 克拉克 我们需要帮助 |
[22:56] | What happened to Kane? | 凯恩怎么了 |
[22:57] | Look, mom, I didn’t know. | 妈妈 我不知道 |
[22:59] | You couldn’t have. | 你不可能知道的 |
[23:00] | The mothership has an O.R. | 母舰上有手术室 |
[23:02] | If I can get up there, I can save him. | 如果我能上船 我就能救他 |
[23:05] | Sonic boom. It’s close. We have to hurry. | 音爆 已经很近了 我们得快点 |
[23:08] | Bellamy, we’re here. We need help with the wounded. | 贝拉米 我们在这 我们有伤员需要帮助 |
[23:10] | Get Kane onto the ship. | 把凯恩抬到船上 |
[23:11] | We’re right behind you. Go. | 我们就在你们后面 快 |
[23:12] | – Where are the others? – Murphy was hit. | -其他人在哪 -墨菲中枪了 |
[23:14] | We didn’t have a stretcher for him, | 我们没有担架来抬他 |
[23:15] | but they’re coming. They have to be. | 不过他们会来的 必须得来 |
[23:17] | – Hurry! – Gaia, up here. | -快点 -盖娅 上来 |
[23:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[23:21] | Everybody inside. | 大家都上去 |
[23:24] | Monty, come in. | 蒙蒂 快来 |
[23:29] | Monty, do you read me? | 蒙蒂 你能听见我吗 |
[23:34] | Uh, guys? Look up. | 大伙 看天上 |
[23:40] | We can’t wait. We have to close the door. | 我们不能再等了 我们得关上舱门 |
[23:43] | – Bellamy. – I’m waiting for them. | -贝拉米 -我在等他们 |
[23:46] | 1 minute to impact. | 距撞击一分钟 |
[23:48] | Bellamy, we have to go. | 贝拉米 我们得走了 |
[23:49] | Clarke, you do what you have to. | 克拉克 你做你该做的 |
[23:51] | I am not leaving my friends. | 我不会扔下我的朋友 |
[24:00] | I can’t do that again. | 我不会再那样做了 |
[24:04] | Clarke, we need to fire the engines. | 克拉克 我们必须启动引擎 |
[24:06] | Close the door or I will. | 关上舱门 不然我会关上 |
[24:10] | Raven, we need a little more time. | 雷文 我们还需要点时间 |
[24:12] | There is no more time. | 没时间了 |
[24:14] | 30 seconds to impact. | 距触地还剩三十秒 |
[24:16] | Tell Bellamy to get in the damn ship. | 告诉贝拉米快上船 |
[24:17] | 27 26 …27, 26… | |
[24:19] | Clarke, I don’t want to do this either, | 克拉克 我也不想这样做 |
[24:21] | but I’m firing the thrusters. | 但我要启动推进器了 |
[24:26] | Bellamy! Wait! | 贝拉米 等等 |
[24:28] | There they are! | 他们在那 |
[24:30] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[24:31] | 14 13 12 11 10 14, 13, 12, 11, 10… | |
[24:36] | Time to spare. | 还有时间 |
[24:37] | 8 7 6 5 4 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, | |
[24:42] | 3 2 1 3, 2, 1. | |
[24:51] | Raven, they’re in. | 雷文 他们上来了 |
[24:53] | Go for launch. | 起飞吧 |
[24:54] | Copy that. 3, 2, 1. | 收到 三 二 一 |
[24:58] | Hold on. It’s gonna be close. | 稳住 爆炸离得很近 |
[25:14] | Uhh. Just once I’d like to | 好想有一次能 |
[25:15] | take off from a planet that wasn’t on fire. | 从没有爆炸的星球上起飞 |
[25:46] | How’s Murphy? | 墨菲怎么样 |
[25:48] | Jackson got both bullets. | 杰克逊把两枚子弹都取出来了 |
[25:49] | He’ll be ok. | 他会没事的 |
[25:52] | Cockroaches are hard to kill. | 蟑螂生命力顽强 |
[25:54] | Emori’s with him now. | 艾默莉正陪着他 |
[25:58] | And Gaia’s gonna keep her leg. | 盖娅的腿也保住了 |
[26:02] | Kane? | 凯恩呢 |
[26:05] | They put him in a drug-induced coma. | 他们用药物让他昏迷 |
[26:07] | I’m not sure why, but Jackson says | 我不知道为什么 不过杰克逊说 |
[26:09] | there’s not enough of the drug to keep him that way for long. | 没有足够的药物 能让他昏迷太久 |
[26:12] | It doesn’t look good. | 看来情况不太妙 |
[26:19] | What if he didn’t need the drug? | 假如他不需要药呢 |
[26:22] | I don’t know much about cryosleep, | 我对冷冻休眠了解不多 |
[26:24] | but at least it will keep him alive. | 但至少那会让他活着 |
[26:25] | That’s brilliant. I’ll tell my mom. | 太棒了 我去告诉我妈妈 |
[26:29] | Hey. When you’re finished, come to the bridge. | 结束后 到舰桥来 |
[26:34] | We’re deciding the fate of the human race. Again. | 我们要再次决定人类种族的命运 |
[26:37] | You should be there. | 你应该在场 |
[26:41] | You’re not mad at me for leaving you in Polis? | 你不气我在波利斯把你丢下 |
[26:46] | The commander ordered me not to be. | 司令命令我不准生你的气 |
[26:51] | I’ll meet you on the bridge. | 我们舰桥见了 |
[27:17] | Cheer up. I wasn’t invited, either. | 高兴点 我也没被邀请 |
[27:34] | You know what your mistake was. | 你知道你做错了什么吗 |
[27:36] | Not killing you the day you opened the bunker? | 没在你打开地堡的那天杀了你 |
[27:39] | That, too. | 那个也算 |
[27:42] | But then what kind of lesson would that be? | 但那样你会得到什么教训 |
[27:47] | Your mistake was liking it. Power. | 你的错误是喜欢权力 |
[27:53] | It’s the kiss of death. | 那是死亡之吻 |
[27:58] | That’s ok. I liked it, too. | 没关系 我也曾喜欢它 |
[28:05] | One garden, two serpents. | 一个花园 两条毒蛇 |
[28:11] | Eden never stood a chance. | 伊甸园从来都没有希望 |
[28:25] | It’s gone, guys. | 全没了 各位 |
[28:28] | Close it up, shaw. | 关上吧 肖 |
[28:31] | Like our ancestors on the Ark, | 就像我们在方舟空间站的祖先一样 |
[28:33] | we’re the last of the human race. | 我们是仅剩的人类种族 |
[28:35] | Our ancestors were wrong. We’re not. | 我们的祖先做错了 我们没有 |
[28:38] | 412 people on this ship. | 飞船上共有412人 |
[28:40] | Thanks to Madi, we saved who could be saved. | 多亏麦迪 我们救了尽量多的人 |
[28:43] | Now it’s our job to keep them alive. | 现在我们的任务是让他们活下来 |
[28:46] | How do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[28:51] | – Algae? – Oh, float me now. | -藻类 -现在就流放我吧 |
[28:56] | Can I…? | 我能… |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[29:00] | From what we know about the half-life of hythylodium, | 据我们所知 在山谷恢复之前 |
[29:02] | it’ll be at least 10 years before that valley comes back. | 氢代甲基锂的半衰期至少要十年 |
[29:06] | This ship does have a small water recycler | 这艘飞船有一个小的水循环系统 |
[29:08] | and a few weeks’ worth of rations, but that’s it. | 和够用几周的配给 仅此而已 |
[29:11] | Cryo is the only option. | 冷冻休眠是唯一的办法 |
[29:14] | There are 500 pods, which is | 这里有五百个冷冻舱 |
[29:15] | More than enough for what we need. | 足够我们用了 |
[29:16] | I agree with Shaw. | 我同意肖说的 |
[29:18] | The tech is amazing. | 这个技术非常棒 |
[29:20] | We go to sleep, we don’t age, | 我们进入睡眠 不会变老 |
[29:21] | we wake the next morning, it’s 10 years later. | 我们下一个早晨醒来时 已经是十年后了 |
[29:23] | And bob’s your uncle. | 易如反掌 |
[29:25] | I thought you hated that phrase. | 我以为你不喜欢这么说 |
[29:26] | It’s growing on me. | 我现在喜欢了 |
[29:29] | It’s up to you, Madi. | 听你的 麦迪 |
[29:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | I guess it’s time for bed. | 我想是时候睡觉了 |
[29:48] | All right, Madi, we’re all set. | 麦迪 我们都搞定了 |
[29:55] | Will we dream? | 我们会做梦吗 |
[29:58] | I don’t know. But if we do, | 我不知道 但如果会的话 |
[30:01] | I’ll see you in mine. | 我会在我的梦里看见你 |
[30:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:13] | Ok. | 好的 |
[30:19] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:32] | I’m so proud of you, Madi. | 我为你感到骄傲 麦迪 |
[30:43] | Ok. Your turn. | 好了 到你了 |
[30:50] | Kind of like closing the door in the floor. | 有点像关上地板上的门 |
[30:56] | Kind of like that. | 差不多吧 |
[31:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:08] | I love you, big brother. | 我爱你 哥哥 |
[31:15] | I know you love me, too. | 我知道你也爱我 |
[31:22] | Don’t make me wait 10 years to hear you say it. | 别让我等十年才听到你说 |
[31:28] | You’re my sister, | 你是我的妹妹 |
[31:30] | and a part of me will always love you. | 我的一部分总是爱着你的 |
[31:41] | Does the other part still wish I was dead? | 另一部分仍然希望我死吗 |
[31:47] | The other part wishes a part of you was. Yeah. | 另一部分希望你的一部分死掉 是的 |
[31:54] | That’s fair. | 合情合理 |
[32:00] | It won’t feel like 10 years. | 不会感觉像过了十年的 |
[33:40] | Why is it just us? | 为什么只有我们醒了 |
[33:44] | That’s the way mom and dad wanted it. | 因为这是爸爸和妈妈希望的 |
[33:48] | Uh…can I just say, wow. | 我能不能说 |
[33:52] | I mean, I can’t tell you how good | 终于和你们见面了 |
[33:54] | it is to finally meet you. | 真是太好了 |
[33:55] | Weird but good. Great, actually. | 有点奇怪 但是很好 |
[33:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:00] | My name. Right. | 我的名字 对了 |
[34:01] | I didn’t tell you my name. Sorry. | 我还没告诉你们我的名字 抱歉 |
[34:04] | I’ve never met anyone before, | 我从没见过别人 |
[34:07] | so, I clearly suck at it. | 所以我显然不擅长这个 |
[34:11] | I’m Jordan, Monty and Harper’s son. | 我是乔登 蒙蒂和哈珀的儿子 |
[34:20] | They didn’t go to sleep. | 他们没睡 |
[34:23] | They talked about your time on the ring a lot. | 他们时常说起你们在方舟上的时光 |
[34:25] | Too much, actually. | 很频繁提起 |
[34:28] | How happy they were there. | 他们当时在那有多开心 |
[34:31] | I guess they wanted to get back to that. | 我猜他们很想回到那段日子 |
[34:34] | Get dressed and come to the bridge. | 穿好衣服到舰桥来 |
[34:35] | Dad left explicit instructions. | 爸爸留下了明确的指示 |
[34:37] | Wake clarke and bellamy first. | 先叫醒克拉克和贝拉米 |
[34:39] | Play them the message. | 给他们看留言 |
[34:43] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[34:46] | How long were we asleep? | 我们睡了多久 |
[34:50] | 125 years. | 125年 |
[34:56] | Hey, guys, it’s been about a year | 各位 你们进入睡眠 |
[34:58] | since you all went to bed. | 已经快一年了 |
[35:00] | Not much to report, really. | 其实没什么好说的 |
[35:02] | My algae farm is awesome. No surprise there. | 我的藻场长得不错 一点也不奇怪 |
[35:06] | Oh. I’m able to monitor conditions on the ground | 用飞船上的地质设备 |
[35:08] | using the ship’s geologic equipment, so, | 我能监控地上的情况 |
[35:11] | I’ll know when it’s safe for us to go back down. | 所以能安全返回的时候 我会知道的 |
[35:14] | Gets a little lonely sometimes without the rest of you, | 没有你们在 有时候我们会感到寂寞 |
[35:16] | but the peace and quiet is what– | 但这种和平和宁静正是… |
[35:18] | Monty, I’ve been waiting. | 蒙蒂 我在等你哦 |
[35:20] | Harper, wait. I’m in the middle of– | 哈珀 等等 我正在… |
[35:22] | You promised me. | 你答应我的 |
[35:24] | We have another 40 staterooms that– | 我们还有另外四十个客房要… |
[35:27] | Ha ha! Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[35:28] | Uh…not a lot to do in space. | 在太空里也没什么别的事情做 |
[35:33] | I so didn’t need to see that. | 看来这个好像不用给我看 |
[35:39] | Hey, again. | 我又来了 |
[35:41] | Today’s the two-year anniversary of the long nap. | 今天是你们沉睡的两周年 |
[35:44] | Harper’s been eating a little too much algae. | 哈珀最近吃的绿藻有点多 |
[35:48] | Hilarious. | 真幽默 |
[35:50] | Hey, guys, um, surprise. | 各位 惊喜 |
[35:55] | Ha! Ohh. We picked a name today. | 我们今天取了名了 |
[35:57] | Boy or girl–Jordan. | 不论男女 都叫乔登 |
[36:01] | I think Jasper would like that. | 我想贾斯珀应该会喜欢 |
[36:05] | Anyway, still no sign the ground is coming back. | 无论如何 还是没有可以下地的迹象 |
[36:08] | I wouldn’t expect it this soon, | 我也没准备很快就行 |
[36:09] | so, I’m not worried. | 所以我也不着急 |
[36:11] | We’ll check back in next time there’s news. | 一有消息 我们就来更新 |
[36:16] | Meet Jordan Jasper Green. | 见见乔登·贾斯珀·绿仔 |
[36:27] | Shh. That’s all for now. | 就这样吧 |
[36:29] | Harper’s resting. | 哈珀在休息 |
[36:31] | We’re both good, though. Oh, shh. | 但我们都很好 |
[36:34] | He’ll be 8 when you meet him. | 等你们见到他的时候 他应该已经八岁了 |
[36:36] | I can’t wait to see your faces. | 我等不及想看你们的脸 |
[36:39] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[36:41] | Things didn’t go as planned. | 情况没有按预期发展 |
[36:44] | Happy wake-up day. | 醒来日快乐 |
[36:46] | 10 years. | 十年了 |
[36:47] | And since you’re watching this sometime in the future, | 因为你们将来某时会来看这段视频 |
[36:49] | you know now that… that I didn’t wake you up. | 你们知道现在 我没有叫醒你们 |
[36:54] | That’s because there’s still nothing down there. | 因为地面还是没动静 |
[36:56] | I’m working the problem. | 我在处理这个问题 |
[37:02] | I’ve told harper it’s to be expected, but, um… | 我告诉哈珀这是意料之中的 但… |
[37:05] | Well, that’s a lie. | 这是骗她的 |
[37:07] | This is gonna take a while. | 可能会需要点时间 |
[37:09] | Jordan is doing great, though. He’s a happy kid. | 乔丹成长得很好 他是个幸福的孩子 |
[37:12] | I took a page from Clarke’s parenting book. | 我借鉴了克拉克的育儿书 |
[37:15] | He knows all about you guys. | 他已经都认识你们了 |
[37:17] | Believe it or not, Murphy’s his favorite. | 不管你们信不信 他最喜欢墨菲 |
[37:21] | It was a rebellious phase. | 当时我在叛逆期 |
[37:24] | Anyway, it’s gonna be a while. | 无论如何 应该要一段时间 |
[37:27] | I’ll let you know if things change. | 一有进展我就告诉你们 |
[37:30] | Hey, guys, it’s been a long time since we recorded one of these. | 各位 距离我们上次录视频已经很久了 |
[37:34] | We just put Jordan in cryo. | 我们刚让乔登进冷冻舱了 |
[37:39] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[37:40] | Smart like his father. | 跟他爸爸一样聪明 |
[37:42] | And kind like his mom. | 跟他妈妈一样善良 |
[37:44] | We chose this life. He didn’t. | 我们选择了这样的人生 他没有 |
[37:57] | If you’re watching this, kiddo… | 如果你也在看这段视频 孩子 |
[38:01] | We love you so much. | 我们非常爱你 |
[38:03] | Did you follow my instructions? | 你照我的指示做了吗 |
[38:08] | Assuming he did. | 就当他照做了吧 |
[38:11] | Hey, Bellamy, hey, Clarke. | 贝拉米 克拉克 |
[38:15] | We wanted him to wake you first so we could talk. | 我们想要他先叫醒你们 好让我们能谈谈 |
[38:18] | Earth… isn’t coming back. | 地球 回不来了 |
[38:24] | You’ve been asleep for over 28 years | 你们已经睡了超过28年了 |
[38:27] | and it’s as dead as the day we left. | 而地球在我们离开那天就已经死了 |
[38:30] | I’m working on a plan “B,” though. | 不过我一直在研究备选方案 |
[38:34] | If you’re awake, that means I found it. | 如果你们醒来了 就表明我找到了 |
[38:38] | I’ll see you again when I do. | 等我找到了 我再来 |
[38:42] | Wait. Not yet. | 等等 还没结束 |
[38:48] | Take care of our boy. | 照顾好我们的儿子 |
[39:09] | Jordan… | 乔登 |
[39:11] | Your mother died today. | 今天你妈妈死了 |
[39:14] | She was pretty sick the last few years. | 她这几年病得很重 |
[39:17] | Clarke, you were right. | 克拉克 你当时是对的 |
[39:21] | Her dad’s genetic condition finally got her. | 她爸爸的遗传病终于还是让她发病了 |
[39:27] | We had a good life. Sometimes… | 我们的一生很幸福 有时… |
[39:32] | I know she wanted to be with you guys. | 我知道她想和你们一起 |
[39:36] | Maybe I did, too. | 也许我也是吧 |
[39:40] | But if we did that… | 但如果我们那么做了 |
[39:44] | I wouldn’t be able to show you this. Son. | 我就没法给你们看这个了 孩子 |
[39:58] | It took me 30 years, but I finally cracked | 我花了三十年终于解开了 |
[40:01] | the Eligius Three mission file. | 埃利吉乌斯三号的任务文件 |
[40:04] | Turns out it wasn’t a mining mission. | 原来不是采矿任务 |
[40:06] | After sucking the earth dry of oil, | 在榨干了地球的最后一滴油后 |
[40:09] | they went looking for another planet to tap. | 他们在找另一个可开发的星球 |
[40:22] | Two suns? | 两颗太阳 |
[40:24] | I set the coordinates a week ago. | 我一周前设定了坐标 |
[40:26] | If I’m right, you should get there in…75 years. | 如果我没算错 你们在75年后会到那 |
[40:32] | I’m tempted to put myself in cryo to see it, but | 我很想冷冻自己 以求亲眼见见 但 |
[40:36] | without Harper… | 没有哈珀 |
[40:40] | Anyway, it’s in the goldilocks zone of a binary star system. | 无论如何 它在一个双星系统的宜居带里 |
[40:49] | But that’s all I know. | 但我只知道这么多 |
[40:51] | Eligius Three never radioed back | 埃利吉乌斯三号没有传回过消息 |
[40:53] | or, if they did, it was after apocalypse one, | 或者也许他们有 但地球毁灭了 |
[40:57] | so, no one heard it. | 所以没有人听到 |
[41:01] | Can you see it? Is it beautiful? | 你们看到了吗 它美吗 |
[41:07] | It is in my dreams. | 它在我的梦里 |
[41:12] | I hope we do better there. | 我希望我们在那里能做得更好 |
[41:15] | I hope Jasper was wrong | 我希望贾斯珀是错的 |
[41:17] | and we aren’t the problem. | 我们不是问题所在 |
[41:19] | I hope your lives there will be as happy as mine has been. | 我希望你们在那的生活能与我的一生一样幸福 |
[41:24] | Be the good guys. | 成为好人吧 |
[41:30] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[41:31] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |