时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Everyone listen up. | 大家听着 |
[00:03] | Life as we know it is about to end…again. | 生命就快被再次灭绝了 |
[00:06] | 3, 2, 1… | 三 二 一 |
[00:11] | It’s gone, guys. | 全没了 各位 |
[00:12] | Just once, I’d like to take off | 好想有一次能 |
[00:13] | from a planet that wasn’t on fire. | 从没有爆炸的星球上起飞 |
[00:15] | It will be at least 10 years | 至少再过十年 |
[00:16] | before that valley comes back. | 山谷才能恢复 |
[00:17] | Cryo is the only option. | 冷冻休眠是唯一的办法 |
[00:20] | I’m Jordan, Monty and Harper’s son. | 我是乔登 蒙蒂和哈珀的儿子 |
[00:22] | How long were we asleep? | 我们睡了多久 |
[00:23] | 125 years. | 125年 |
[00:25] | Hey, Bellamy. Hey, Clarke. | 贝拉米 克拉克 |
[00:27] | We wanted him to wake you first so we could talk. | 我们想要他先叫醒你们 好让我们能谈谈 |
[00:29] | Earth isn’t coming back. | 地球 回不来了 |
[00:31] | I’m working on a plan “B,” though. | 不过我一直在研究备选方案 |
[00:33] | If you’re awake, that means I found it. | 如果你们醒来了 就表明我找到了 |
[00:34] | It took me 30 years, but I finally cracked | 我花了三十年终于解开了 |
[00:37] | the Eligius III mission file. | 埃利吉乌斯三号的任务文件 |
[00:39] | Turns out, it wasn’t a mining mission. | 原来不是采矿任务 |
[00:40] | They went looking for another planet. | 他们在找另一个星球 |
[01:18] | Can you see it? Is it beautiful? | 你们看到了吗 它美吗 |
[01:22] | It is in my dreams. | 它在我的梦里 |
[01:24] | I hope we do better there. | 我希望我们在那里能做得更好 |
[01:26] | I hope your lives there will be as happy as mine has been. | 我希望你们在那的生活能与我的一生一样幸福 |
[01:30] | Be the good guys. May we meet again. | 成为好人吧 愿我们能重逢 |
[01:35] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[01:36] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[01:44] | I know this is a lot to process. | 我知道一时很难消化 |
[01:46] | Take an hour and meet in the mess. | 休息一小时 然后全员集合 |
[01:50] | We need to game this out. | 我们得商量好计划 |
[01:52] | Guys, we survived. Monty made sure of it. | 各位 我们活下来了 蒙蒂做到了 |
[01:56] | Now we get our humanity back. | 现在我们可以找回人性了 |
[01:59] | Some of us never lost it. | 不是所有人都丢了人性的 |
[02:08] | Raven– Raven, slow down. | 雷文 雷文 等等 |
[02:13] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:16] | No. I’m not. They left us. | 不 我不好 他们离开了我们 |
[02:20] | They chose to be happy. | 他们选择了幸福 |
[02:24] | I don’t know about you, but spending a lifetime | 不知道你怎么想 但是和爱的人 |
[02:26] | alone with someone you love | 共度一生 |
[02:30] | sounds pretty damn good to me. | 对我来说就是幸福 |
[02:36] | No more talking. | 别废话了 |
[02:43] | Where can we go? | 我们能去哪 |
[02:45] | I have a stateroom. | 我有个舱室 |
[02:52] | Dangerous curves ahead. | 危险曲线迫近 |
[02:57] | Did you know Becca did the coding | 你知道埃利吉乌斯任务的代码 |
[02:59] | for the Eligius missions when she was only 18? | 是贝卡十八岁的时候写的吗 |
[03:02] | I met her once on the bridge | 我只见过她一次 |
[03:05] | of the ship the day we launched. | 在我们出发那天的舰桥上 |
[03:07] | What was she like? | 她什么样 |
[03:09] | She was like you. | 很像你 |
[03:14] | You’re just trying to get me | 你就是想 |
[03:15] | to have sex with you again. | 再和我滚床单 |
[03:20] | When I took the Eligius run, | 我接下埃利吉乌斯的任务时 |
[03:21] | everyone thought I was crazy– | 所有人都觉得我疯了 |
[03:24] | 24 earth years. | 24个地球年 |
[03:27] | If they offered it to me today, | 如果今天让我干 |
[03:30] | I wouldn’t take it. | 我肯定拒绝 |
[03:34] | Yep. That’ll do it. | 好吧 你说服我了 |
[03:48] | I’m pretty sure that will not help. | 我很确定那没用 |
[03:51] | There you are. Checking on Madi? | 你来了 来看麦迪吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:55] | My dad preserved this for when we woke up. | 我爸爸为我们醒来后准备了这个 |
[03:57] | I’m told it doesn’t taste very good, | 据说不太好吃 |
[03:59] | but since it’s all I’ve ever eaten– | 但是鉴于我只吃过它… |
[04:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Your mom’s not touching hers, by the way. | 对了 你妈妈也没吃 |
[04:09] | She’s worried about Kane. | 她在担心凯恩 |
[04:11] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她聊聊 |
[04:12] | Kane. I forgot. Uh, stay here. | 凯恩 我都忘了 稍等 |
[04:21] | Hey, you see Raven or Shaw? | 你见到雷文和肖了吗 |
[04:23] | You know, the people you handed over | 就是你送去给敌人 |
[04:25] | to our enemy to be tortured. | 折磨的人 |
[04:27] | Now, for Clarke, we call that a Tuesday. | 对克拉克来说 那是家常便饭 |
[04:29] | Easy. She did the right thing in the end. | 镇定 她最后做了正确的决定 |
[04:33] | No. I haven’t seen them. | 不 我没见到他们 |
[04:43] | Mom, you’ve got to eat. | 妈妈 你得吃点东西 |
[04:44] | It could be a while before we find a food source. | 不知道要什么时候才能找到其他食物 |
[04:47] | What I need is a source for propofol | 我需要的是异丙酚 |
[04:49] | or pentobarbitol. | 或者戊巴比妥钠片 |
[04:53] | Will first-culture algae do? | 第一代绿藻能用吗 |
[04:56] | My dad wanted me to give this to you. | 我爸爸让我把这个给你 |
[05:01] | The stuff Bellamy used on Octavia. | 贝拉米给奥克塔维亚用的东西 |
[05:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:04] | The first generation induces coma. | 第一代会引发昏迷 |
[05:06] | He was hoping you could use it | 他觉得你可以用来 |
[05:09] | to save Kane. | 救凯恩 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Take Jackson to the ground. | 带杰克逊去地面 |
[05:19] | I’ll wake up Niylah to assist me. | 我去叫醒奈拉帮我 |
[05:22] | What did we miss? | 错过什么了 |
[05:23] | Nothing. It’s about time. Take a seat. | 没什么 时间到了 坐吧 |
[05:28] | Ok, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[05:30] | Listen up. Here’s what we know. | 听好了 现在我们知道 |
[05:33] | Eligius III was a colonizing mission. | 埃利吉乌斯三号是一个殖民任务 |
[05:35] | According to the file, the mothership went | 文件显示 母舰去了 |
[05:37] | to 5 planets that met necessary conditions for life, | 五个基本满足生命要求的星球 |
[05:39] | dropping mission teams on each one. | 在每个星球都留下了任务小组 |
[05:41] | Monty picked planet alpha for us | 蒙蒂为我们选了阿尔法星 |
[05:43] | because it’s the closest | 因为这个最近 |
[05:44] | and probably the most like earth. | 而且可能是最像地球的 |
[05:46] | Was there a “Probably”? | 只是”可能”吗 |
[05:47] | We have to assume they couldn’t know for sure | 在他们来之前 我们只能默认 |
[05:48] | until they got here. | 他们没法确定 |
[05:50] | We can scan the atmosphere from the bridge. | 我们可以从舰桥检测大气层 |
[05:51] | Actually, we can’t. | 行不通 |
[05:53] | None of the equipment we used | 我们以前用来监测地球的设备 |
[05:54] | to monitor earth is working. | 现在都不能用了 |
[05:56] | I’m guessing it’s interference from the ionosphere. | 我猜可能是因为电离层造成的干扰 |
[05:58] | Bottom line is, we won’t know | 最差的情况是 我们下去之前 |
[06:00] | if it’s survivable until we get down there. | 都不知道能不能生存 |
[06:02] | Sounds familiar. | 这有点耳熟 |
[06:03] | What about radio signals? | 那无线电信号呢 |
[06:04] | Anything from the ground | 能从地面收到 |
[06:05] | that says the mission team survived? | 任务小队存活的消息吗 |
[06:06] | No radio signals. | 没有无线电信号 |
[06:07] | Likely also the ionosphere. | 可能也是因为电离层 |
[06:09] | There is an ultra-high-frequency ping | 雷达收到过一次超高频脉冲 |
[06:11] | – on radar, faint but… – A rescue beacon. | -很微弱 但是…-是求救信标 |
[06:14] | – We used them on eligius IV to– – Great. | -我们在埃利吉乌斯四号上用来…-太好了 |
[06:16] | If there’s a beacon, | 如果有信标 |
[06:16] | that means someone’s down there, right? | 那说明有人在下面 对吧 |
[06:17] | Not necessarily. They’re solar, so– | 不一定 用的是太阳能 所以… |
[06:20] | They can last forever. | 信号永远不会消失 |
[06:21] | How long ago did eligius iii get here? | 埃利吉乌斯三号什么时候到这的 |
[06:23] | Hard to tell since they never radioed back, | 他们没传回过信号 所以很难说 |
[06:25] | but best estimate– 200 years, give or take. | 但是估计两百年左右吧 |
[06:28] | That’s a long time to wait for a rescue. | 等救援的话 两百年也太久了 |
[06:35] | I trust Monty. | 我相信蒙蒂 |
[06:39] | Great. Then it’s settled. | 好 那就这样吧 |
[06:41] | We land at a distance, give us time to acclimate. | 我们停在远处 慢慢适应 |
[06:43] | We’ll wait for them to come to us. | 然后等他们来找我们 |
[06:46] | Let’s talk about guns. | 我们讨论下枪的事 |
[06:48] | If we have them, we’ll use them. | 既然我们有 就要用上 |
[06:49] | We’re taking guns. We’re also taking nonlethals. | 要带枪 还要带不致命的武器 |
[06:52] | Now, eligius iv had gas grenades | 埃利吉乌斯四号有过催泪弹 |
[06:54] | and shock batons to control the criminals. | 和电棒用于控制罪犯 |
[06:56] | We won’t shoot first this time. | 这次我们不会先开枪 |
[06:58] | In that case, Clarke should stay here. | 那样的话 克拉克应该留下 |
[07:00] | Raven, you’re the one that’s staying here. | 雷文 你留下 |
[07:02] | What? Like hell I am. | 什么 我才不 |
[07:05] | Look. We can’t take both our pilots, | 我们不能带走两个飞行员 |
[07:07] | and since we’ll be flying blind until we’re | 因为在到达电离层下面之前 |
[07:08] | below the ionosphere, it has to be Shaw. | 都要盲飞 所以必须由肖来驾驶 |
[07:11] | That’s not all. Jordan, you’re staying, too. | 还有 乔登 你也留下 |
[07:14] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[07:16] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[07:17] | but your parents asked us to keep you safe. | 但你父母让我们保护你的安全 |
[07:19] | We have no idea what’s waiting for us down there. | 我们不知道下面有什么 |
[07:21] | Which is why we should take our best fighters. | 所以才要带战斗力最强的人 |
[07:24] | My sister is the last person | 要说不先开枪 |
[07:25] | I trust not to shoot first, | 我妹妹肯定不行 |
[07:26] | so she stays on ice with everyone else | 所以她要和其他人一起继续冷冻 |
[07:28] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到我们摸清情况 |
[07:29] | And if it’s too late by then? | 那万一到时候太迟了呢 |
[07:32] | – Fine. I’ll wake up Miller. – Good. | -好吧 那我就唤醒米勒 -好了 |
[07:35] | Say your good-byes. Head to the transport ship. | 告别一下 然后到运输舱 |
[07:38] | Well, I call shotgun. | 那我要坐副驾驶 |
[07:48] | You keep each other safe. | 你们互相照应 |
[07:51] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[08:01] | Thanks for taking me. | 谢谢你带上我 |
[08:03] | That must have been hard for you. | 这对你应该很难吧 |
[08:05] | Not really. | 其实没有 |
[08:06] | We go back, Miller. I trust you. | 还跟以前一样 米勒 我相信你 |
[08:08] | Even after I threw you in the pit? | 即使在我把你扔进角斗场之后吗 |
[08:11] | My sister did that, not you. | 那是我妹妹做的 不是你 |
[08:14] | We’re good, ok? | 没问题了吧 |
[08:18] | All right. Let’s load up. | 好了 准备出发 |
[08:22] | Right behind you. | 马上就来 |
[08:35] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[08:37] | God, I hate sending you to the ground. | 天哪 我讨厌送你去地面 |
[08:39] | Now I know how it feels. | 现在我知道你的感觉了 |
[08:42] | Look, mom. If anything happens to me– | 妈妈 如果我有什么不测 |
[08:44] | – It won’t. – If it does– | -不会的 -如果有… |
[08:47] | I’ll take care of Madi. | 我会照顾好麦迪 |
[08:51] | Come here. | 来 |
[08:57] | Go save Kane. | 去救凯恩吧 |
[08:59] | Go save us all. | 去救我们大家吧 |
[09:15] | How are those instruments, Shaw? | 那些设备怎么样 肖 |
[09:18] | Instruments are for amateurs. | 业余选手才要用设备 |
[09:20] | God, he’s cool. | 天哪 他真酷 |
[09:25] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[09:27] | – We lost comms. – Damn it. | -我们失去通信了 -该死 |
[09:30] | We’ll see about that. Move over. Ok. | 我们看看怎么办 让一下 好 |
[09:32] | I want to change our orbit, | 我想调一下我们的轨道 |
[09:33] | find us a spot with less interference. | 找个干扰弱一些的点 |
[09:34] | Can you make that happen? | 能办到吗 |
[09:36] | – Yes, ma’am. I’m on it. – Wait. | -遵命长官 我这就去 -等等 |
[09:41] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:44] | – Looks like an aurora. – Cool. | -看起来像极光 -酷 |
[09:49] | Auroras form at magnetic poles. | 极光是在磁极形成的啊 |
[09:50] | Does that look like a pole to you? | 你看那地方像是个极点吗 |
[09:54] | Stop smiling and put us over that instead. | 别傻笑了 我们过去 |
[09:58] | I want to know what it is. | 我想知道那是什么 |
[10:04] | We’re below the ionosphere, | 我们已经在电离层以下 |
[10:05] | and I still don’t have any instruments. | 但现在仍然没有任何仪表读数 |
[10:07] | There must be something else. Hang on. | 一定还有什么别的东西 稍等 |
[10:10] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah. Pray. | 有 祈祷 |
[10:23] | Boys and girls, meet Planet Alpha. | 各位 这就是阿尔法星 |
[10:55] | Please be breathable. | 拜托要能呼吸啊 |
[10:56] | Please be breathable. Please be breathable. | 拜托要能呼吸啊 拜托要能呼吸啊 |
[11:05] | Breathable air–check. | 空气可以呼吸 打钩 |
[11:07] | Radiation levels good, too. | 辐射水平也很好 |
[11:09] | Eligius III didn’t need to send nightbloods, after all. | 埃利吉乌斯三号其实不需要派夜之血脉的 |
[11:12] | How about that beacon, Shaw? | 那个信标呢 肖 |
[11:13] | 8 clicks due east. I think it’s on high ground. | 东面八公里 我想是在高处 |
[11:16] | There’s a water source about halfway. | 差不多一半的地方有个水源 |
[11:19] | You should go first this time. | 这次你该先踏出去 |
[11:21] | No. We go together, all of us. | 不 我们一起走 大家一起 |
[11:28] | Anyone got anything better than | 有谁能想出一句话能赛过 |
[11:30] | “We’re back, bitches”? | “我们回来啦 贱人们”的吗 |
[11:33] | Monty would know what to say. | 如果蒙蒂在 他会知道应该怎么说的 |
[11:35] | He should be here. | 他真该来的 |
[11:38] | He is. | 他在 |
[11:38] | Watch your backs. Locking it up. | 小心身后 要关门了 |
[11:40] | He already said it– “Do better there”– | 他已经说了… “在那做得更好” |
[11:43] | So let’s do better. | 那我们就做得更好吧 |
[11:45] | That’s easy to say, but talk is cheap. | 说得轻松 但说说谁不会啊 |
[11:52] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[11:54] | He’ll come around. They all will. | 他会想通的 他们都会的 |
[11:58] | Don’t fall behind. | 别掉队 |
[12:05] | Thank you, Monty. | 谢谢你 蒙蒂 |
[12:15] | How long does it take to work? | 要多久才能有效 |
[12:17] | You tell me. | 应该你告诉我啊 |
[12:18] | You were with Bellamy when he used it on blodreina. | 贝拉米用在血女王身上时 你不是在场吗 |
[12:22] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[12:24] | We need blood for the surgery, | 手术需要血液 |
[12:25] | lots of it, universal donors only. | 要很多 只能是万能血型 |
[12:27] | That means skaikru. | 那就是说要天空人 |
[12:28] | Not many skaikru left. How much do we need? | 剩下的天空人不多了 我们需要多少 |
[12:30] | Wake them all, everyone but Octavia, | 把他们都唤醒 除了奥克塔维亚 |
[12:33] | – pint each. – Copy that. | -每人一品脱 -明白 |
[12:36] | – I’ll start with Raven. – No. | -我从雷文开始 -不 |
[12:38] | I’ll handle Raven. | 雷文我来处理 |
[12:49] | Repositioning for the not-an-aurora now. | 现在为了调查非极光而重新定位 |
[12:52] | Raven, take a look at this. | 雷文 来看看这个 |
[12:59] | Holy crap. | 我的天 |
[13:11] | Alpha’s not a planet. It’s a moon. | 阿尔法不是颗行星 是颗卫星 |
[13:16] | Raven, check this out. | 雷文 快来看 |
[13:21] | – Raven– – What are you doing? | -雷文… -你在做什么 |
[13:23] | I told you to take us lower. | 我让你把我们飞低一点 |
[13:24] | I am, and in so doing… | 我在做 而这样做的时候… |
[13:38] | – Alpha’s a moon. – Yeah. | -阿尔法是颗卫星 -对 |
[13:44] | Mom and dad would have loved this. | 妈妈和爸爸会很喜欢这个的 |
[13:51] | Hey, I miss them, too. | 我也很想他们 |
[13:55] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[14:03] | Jordan– | 乔登 |
[14:07] | What do you want, Abby? | 你有什么事 艾比 |
[14:08] | Just your blood. | 只是要你的血 |
[14:12] | Monty’s algae is working, | 蒙蒂的绿藻有效果了 |
[14:13] | and Marcus is prepped for surgery. | 马库斯已经做好术前准备 |
[14:14] | Fine. Just take what you need. | 好的 尽管来抽吧 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Any word from the ground? | 地面那边有消息吗 |
[14:26] | You mind if we don’t talk? | 我们不讲话你不介意吧 |
[14:39] | Raven, I’m sorry. | 雷文 我很抱歉 |
[14:43] | What I did to you with the collar is unforgivable. | 我用颈铐对付你是不可原谅的 |
[14:46] | Then why bother apologizing? | 那你还道什么歉 |
[14:47] | Because I’m clean now. | 因为我现在戒了 |
[14:50] | For how long? | 戒了多久了 |
[14:52] | I bet you’re already thinking about your next dose, | 我打赌你已经在盘算着你的下一剂了 |
[14:57] | missing the way it makes you feel. | 怀念着它给你带来的感觉 |
[14:59] | Scratch that– not feel. | 我收回这句话 是没有感觉 |
[15:05] | Raven, I’m not your mother. | 雷文 我不是你的母亲 |
[15:07] | You’re right. You’re not. | 你说得对 你不是 |
[15:11] | My mother may have been a drunk | 我母亲可能是个醉鬼 |
[15:12] | who sold herself for booze. | 为了酒把自己都能卖了 |
[15:15] | She never hurt me. She never used me. | 但她永远不会伤害我 不会利用我 |
[15:18] | She sure as hell never tortured me. | 她更不会折磨我 |
[15:39] | Happy Resurrection Day. | 重生节快乐 |
[15:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:56] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥哥呢 |
[16:00] | Looks like we found the water source. | 看来我们找到水源了 |
[16:06] | Now, that’s a view. | 这景色真不错 |
[16:26] | We camp here. | 我们在这露营吧 |
[16:37] | Looks like the suns are eclipsing. | 看起来在日食呢 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:50] | Murphy– Murphy, wait. | 墨菲 墨菲 等等 |
[16:52] | – We haven’t tested it. – Yeah. | -我们还没检测过水质 -是啊 |
[16:54] | Your wounds haven’t healed yet. | 你的伤口还没愈合 |
[16:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:10] | John? | 约翰 |
[17:12] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[17:22] | Come on in. The water’s fine. | 进来吧 水温正好 |
[17:25] | Oh, who knew cockroaches could swim? | 谁能想到蟑螂还会游泳 |
[17:27] | What, you want me to teach you? | 怎么 你想让我教你吗 |
[17:29] | No. John, no. | 不 约翰 不要 |
[17:31] | Oh, you’re coming with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[17:31] | I’m serious. John! Let me go. John! Aah! | 我说真的 约翰 放开我 约翰 |
[17:41] | Big trouble. Big trouble. | 出大事了 你摊上事了 |
[17:56] | Eligius IV, this is expedition one. | 埃利吉乌斯四号 这里是考察一队 |
[17:58] | Do you read? | 是否收到 |
[18:00] | Check it out. Alien life. | 快看 外星生物 |
[18:05] | At least something is alive down here. | 至少这里还有活着的东西 |
[18:08] | We’re the aliens, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我们才是外星人 |
[18:11] | Oh, my god, we’re aliens. | 天哪 我们是外星人 |
[18:18] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[18:21] | It’s good to see you happy, Jackson. | 看到你这么开心我很欣慰 杰克逊 |
[18:26] | Hey, stop. | 别这样 |
[18:28] | We both did things in the bunker. | 我们在地堡都犯过错误 |
[18:31] | No. I did things. | 不 是我犯了错 |
[18:34] | You didn’t stop things. There’s a difference. | 你只是没有阻止 这是有区别的 |
[18:39] | We needed to survive. | 我们需要活下来 |
[18:41] | That’s why you did the things that you did… | 所以你才做了那样的事 |
[18:47] | Period. | 就这样 |
[18:48] | Oh, I wish that were good enough. | 我真希望这个解释说得通 |
[18:56] | Eligius iv, this is expedition one. | 埃利吉乌斯四号 这里是考察一队 |
[18:58] | Do you read? | 是否收到 |
[19:00] | Miller helped keep Octavia alive. | 米勒帮忙救了奥克塔维亚一命 |
[19:05] | Someday you’ll thank him for that. | 总有一天你会为此感谢他 |
[19:08] | Will I? | 是吗 |
[19:10] | There’s no starting over | 没有原谅 |
[19:11] | without forgiveness, Bellamy. | 就无法重新开始 贝拉米 |
[19:14] | Who knows that better than us? | 还有人比我们更清楚这一点吗 |
[19:18] | That means your sister, too. | 你的妹妹也是这样 |
[19:21] | Eligius iv, this is expedition one. | 埃利吉乌斯四号 这里是考察一队 |
[19:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:27] | One more time, Eligius iv, this is expedition one. | 再说一次 埃利吉乌斯四号 这里是考察一队 |
[19:31] | Raven, do you read? | 雷文 是否收到 |
[19:35] | Raven will get the radio fixed. | 雷文会把无线电修好的 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry I turned you in, Shaw. | 抱歉我出卖了你 肖 |
[19:48] | You really want to do this now? | 你真的想现在说这个吗 |
[19:49] | Maybe you two should speak in private. | 也许你们应该私下聊聊 |
[19:51] | No. I want you all to hear this. | 不 我希望你们所有人都听到 |
[19:54] | Great. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | If I could, I’d go back and do things differently, | 如果我可以 我愿意回到过去 重新选择 |
[20:02] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[20:04] | None of us can. | 我们谁都做不到 |
[20:06] | For some reason, Monty thought we deserved a second chance. | 不知为何 蒙蒂觉得我们值得第二次机会 |
[20:09] | Not for nothing, but this is, like, | 可是 这似乎已经是 |
[20:11] | your fifth chance. | 你的第五次机会了 |
[20:12] | Yours, too, Murphy. | 你也一样 墨菲 |
[20:16] | Very good. I got watch. | 行 我去放哨了 |
[20:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:25] | Your friend Monty gave you a second chance, | 你的朋友蒙蒂给了你第二次机会 |
[20:27] | but now what? | 但然后呢 |
[20:31] | Salvation comes from faith and good works, | 救赎来自于信仰和努力 |
[20:34] | what you do, not what you say. | 来自行动 而不是语言 |
[20:38] | You haven’t done anything yet. | 可你什么都还没做 |
[20:43] | Hey, listen. You hear that? | 仔细听 你听到了吗 |
[20:49] | What happened to all the bugs? | 那些虫子都怎么了 |
[20:50] | You guys got to see this. | 你们得来看看这个 |
[20:56] | 5 minutes ago, this thing ate a leaf out of my hand. | 五分钟前 这家伙从我手里吃了一片叶子 |
[20:59] | Now it wants to eat me. | 现在它想吃我 |
[21:01] | Not only that, its entire physiology has changed from– | 不仅如此 它的整个生理机能也变了… |
[21:08] | Oh, look at that. | 快看 |
[21:09] | You pet’s pissed I killed its brother. | 我杀了它的兄弟 你的宠物很生气 |
[21:13] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么声音 |
[21:20] | Swarm. | 昆虫群 |
[21:23] | It’s coming from the direction of the ship. | 是从飞船的方向来的 |
[21:24] | We’ll never make it back. | 我们回不去了 |
[21:25] | Everyone cover up. | 各自找掩护 |
[21:26] | We’re heading to the beacon now. | 我们现在朝信标去 |
[21:28] | What if there’s nothing there? | 如果那里什么都没有呢 |
[21:29] | Then we’re bug food. | 那我们就喂虫子吧 |
[21:30] | All right. Everyone move. Move now. | 好吧 大家行动 马上出发 |
[21:36] | Cover your faces. | 保护好面部 |
[21:39] | Murphy! Murphy! | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[21:41] | They’re everywhere! | 到处都是虫子 |
[21:42] | – John! – Emori. | -约翰 -艾默莉 |
[21:44] | – Help! – Emori! | -救命 -艾默莉 |
[21:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[21:48] | Take the flare out of my bag. | 从我包里拿一下燃烧棒 |
[21:50] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[21:53] | It worked. They hate the fire. | 成功了 它们讨厌火 |
[21:55] | The flares, light them all. | 燃烧棒 全部点燃 |
[21:57] | Over here! John, be careful. Run. | 这里 约翰 小心点 快跑 |
[22:03] | Let’s go. We got to go. | 走吧 我们得走了 |
[22:04] | Help me. We got to get out of here. | 救救我 我们得赶紧离开 |
[22:05] | Stay together, flares at 3 corners. | 待在一起 三个方向都拿好燃烧棒 |
[22:08] | Move! Let’s go. | 走 快走 |
[22:09] | – Go, go! Move! – Come on. | -快 快走 -快点 |
[22:12] | Come on. Ready? | 快点 准备好了吗 |
[22:21] | Here. It’s here. | 这里 在这里 |
[22:27] | Shaw, get out of there. | 肖 快离开那里 |
[22:29] | It’s killing him. | 他这样会死的 |
[22:30] | Get him out. | 把他救出来 |
[22:33] | It’s radiation. It won’t affect me. | 这是辐射 对我没有影响 |
[22:36] | Clarke, no! Get back! | 克拉克 不 回来 |
[22:40] | Hang on, Shaw. | 坚持住 肖 |
[22:42] | I got you. | 我来救你 |
[22:50] | Get back. I’ve got 3 more flares. | 快回来 我还有三支燃烧棒 |
[22:52] | Clarke, we’re running out of time here. | 克拉克 我们快没时间了 |
[22:55] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[22:56] | – The tower. – Yes. I see it. | -信号塔 -是的 我看见了 |
[22:59] | Wait. Eligius tech, the failsafe code– | 等等 埃利吉乌斯的技术 故障保险密码 |
[23:04] | 47815 47815. | |
[23:07] | Clarke, hurry! | 克拉克 快点 |
[23:17] | Clarke, help! | 克拉克 救命 |
[23:20] | It’s down! Run now! | 已经关掉了 快跑 |
[23:21] | – Come on! Let’s go! – Go, go, go! | -快点 快跑 -快 快跑 |
[23:24] | Everyone put your shield up. | 大家把防护网打开 |
[23:41] | Earn this. | 好好活下去 |
[23:44] | No. No. Don’t waste it. | 不 别浪费了 |
[23:56] | Tell Raven she deserves happiness. | 告诉雷文 她应该得到幸福 |
[24:01] | She doesn’t think she does, | 她觉得自己不配 |
[24:03] | but…she does. | 但其实她值得 |
[24:36] | He’s strong, and you’re good. | 他很坚强 你也很厉害 |
[24:43] | He wakes up, he’s gonna be in pain. | 等他醒过来会很痛苦 |
[24:56] | Did you move the pain meds? | 你们动过止痛药吗 |
[24:58] | No. They were right there. | 没有 就在那里 |
[25:11] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[25:12] | Bellamy told me to take care of this ship. | 贝拉米让我照看这艘船 |
[25:15] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我正是在按他说的做 |
[25:16] | By keeping essential medicine from Marcus. | 不给马库斯必需的药物也算吗 |
[25:18] | So Kane’s awake? | 这么说凯恩醒了 |
[25:20] | That’s why you’re here, right? | 因此你才来这里 对吗 |
[25:23] | Maybe you’re just checking your stash, | 也许你只是在检查你的藏药处 |
[25:25] | making sure it’s still there. | 确保药还在那里 |
[25:26] | Raven, I apologized to you. | 雷文 我向你道过歉 |
[25:27] | I told you that I was clean. | 我告诉过你 我已经戒掉了 |
[25:29] | Now give me the damn pills! | 现在快把药给我 |
[25:43] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧了结这件事吧 |
[25:44] | The faster you fall off the wagon and kill yourself, | 你越快毒瘾复发然后自杀 |
[25:48] | the sooner we can move on. | 我们就能越快放下过去 |
[26:00] | What kind of people have a radiation fence? | 什么样的人会用辐射栅栏 |
[26:03] | The kind of people that want to keep something out. | 想抵御入侵的人 |
[26:06] | Beacon should be right up ahead. | 信标应该就在前面 |
[26:11] | What are we gonna tell Raven? | 我们要怎么和雷文说 |
[26:13] | He died a hero. | 他英勇牺牲 |
[26:15] | Look, I do hate to make this about us, but– | 我也不想只考虑自己 但是… |
[26:17] | Then don’t. Shaw just saved your life, Murphy. | 那就不要 肖刚刚救了你的命 墨菲 |
[26:20] | I’m aware. | 我很清楚 |
[26:21] | I’m also aware that we just lost our pilot. | 我也很清楚我们刚刚失去了飞行员 |
[26:25] | Madi’s still up there. | 麦迪还在那里 |
[26:26] | You’re not worried you’re never gonna see her again? | 你不担心从此再也见不到她了吗 |
[26:28] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[26:31] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[26:34] | Yeah. Your red queen is still up there, too, Miller. | 你的血女王也还在那里 米勒 |
[26:37] | Who you gonna follow now? | 你以后要跟谁混呢 |
[26:38] | Hey. Hey! Miller. | 米勒 |
[26:40] | As therapeutic as it is to beat up on Murphy, | 尽管把墨菲打一顿能好好发泄 |
[26:43] | Emori can fly. | 但是艾默莉可以驾驶飞船 |
[26:46] | Sure. Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:48] | I’ve had one successful landing in a ship | 我曾经在一艘飞船上训练了六年 |
[26:50] | I trained in for 6 years. | 成功着陆过一次 |
[26:52] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:02] | Guys, stairs. | 你们看 有台阶 |
[27:04] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[27:05] | We approach slow, no hostile movements. | 我们缓慢靠近 不采取敌对举动 |
[27:27] | They have a castle. | 他们有一座城堡 |
[28:19] | Alie? | 阿莉 |
[28:20] | I– | 我… |
[28:23] | Becca did the tech for Eligius. | 埃利吉乌斯的技术是贝卡负责的 |
[28:27] | Right. | 是的 |
[28:28] | Destroy the world, 200 years later, | 毁灭世界 两百年后 |
[28:30] | they put you on a flag. | 他们把你放在旗子上 |
[28:32] | See? Hope for us yet. | 看见了吧 我们还有希望 |
[28:36] | Hello? Invaders from earth. | 有人吗 我们是来自地球的侵略者 |
[28:39] | Can we come in? | 能进来吗 |
[28:39] | John, keep it down. | 约翰 小声点 |
[28:41] | I don’t know why we’re knocking. | 我不懂我们为什么要敲门 |
[28:43] | Gone door to door, and no one’s here. | 挨家挨户地敲门 而这里没有人 |
[28:45] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[28:46] | These are people’s homes. | 这些都是别人的家园 |
[28:47] | We’re not breaking in like thieves. | 我们不能像小偷一样强闯 |
[28:50] | Bellamy’s right. | 贝拉米说得对 |
[28:51] | If we want to do better here, we can’t be just– | 如果我们想在这里做得更好 就不能… |
[28:55] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[28:58] | This one’s unlocked. | 这间没有锁 |
[29:05] | Hmm, kinky. | 好古怪 |
[29:11] | It’s some kind of shrine. | 这有点像神龛 |
[29:15] | Blood. | 有血 |
[29:17] | Eligius III. | 埃利吉乌斯三号 |
[29:21] | All named Lightbourne. | 都叫莱特伯恩 |
[29:24] | They sent families. | 他们把一家人送到了这 |
[29:27] | Nice to be remembered. | 能够被铭记也挺好的 |
[29:29] | Or worshipped. | 或者被供奉 |
[29:33] | Dead bugs. | 死虫子 |
[29:38] | Karma’s a bitch. | 你也有今天 |
[29:39] | Come on. We shouldn’t be here. | 走吧 我们不应该待在这 |
[29:42] | Hey, you want a music player? | 你想要一个音乐播放器吗 |
[29:47] | Behave, Murphy. | 不要乱拿东西 墨菲 |
[29:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[30:24] | Thank god. Ohh… | 谢天谢地 |
[30:26] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[30:32] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我永远失去你了 |
[30:37] | Vinson. | 文森 |
[30:39] | He’s been dead for 125 years. | 他已经死了125年了 |
[30:46] | You’re gonna like this. | 跟你说件让你高兴的事 |
[30:52] | Slow down, Marcus. | 慢点 马库斯 |
[30:53] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[30:56] | I’ve never been more ok in my life. | 从没这么好过 |
[31:00] | We sent an exploratory team down there. | 我们派了一支探险队过去 |
[31:04] | Clarke’s on it. | 克拉克也在队里 |
[31:07] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[31:09] | Abby, everything we did, | 艾比 我们所做的一切 |
[31:13] | everything that happened | 发生过的所有事 |
[31:16] | happened so we could get here. | 都是为了此时此刻 |
[31:20] | I believe that, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[31:23] | Then you’re a bigger fool than him. | 那你比他还愚蠢 |
[31:28] | Where’s Niylah? | 奈拉去哪了 |
[31:30] | Waking people she shouldn’t have, apparently. | 显然是去唤醒不该醒来的人了 |
[31:32] | She needed my blood to save the life of a traitor. | 她需要用我的血液去救一个叛徒的性命 |
[31:36] | I’d gladly give it back if I could. | 如果可以 我挺想还回去的 |
[31:39] | You think you’re better than me, Kane? | 你自认为比我好吗 凯恩 |
[31:42] | We lost 417 people in that gorge. | 在那个峡谷里 我们失去了417个人 |
[31:45] | Ethan was the first to die. | 伊桑是第一个阵亡的 |
[31:47] | They put a bullet in his head. | 他们直接给他头上来了一枪 |
[31:49] | I wonder how your friend Jaha | 我很好奇你的朋友亚哈 |
[31:51] | would feel about that. | 会对此作何感想 |
[31:53] | Marcus, we really need to get you to the stretcher. | 马库斯 你真的得回到担架上去躺着 |
[31:54] | No. You led them to the slaughter. | 不 是你带着他们卷入了这场屠杀 |
[31:58] | It was only a slaughter | 因为你背叛了我们 |
[31:59] | because you betrayed us. | 才让它变成了一场屠杀 |
[32:00] | I was promised that you’d be allowed to surrender | 我得到承诺 你们可以先投降 |
[32:02] | and then work out terms for sharing the valley. | 然后再一起商讨出共享峡谷的条款 |
[32:05] | You were promised? | 你得到了承诺 |
[32:07] | Promised by who, | 谁给你的承诺 |
[32:09] | by which murdering psychopath? | 哪个变态杀人狂 |
[32:11] | Everything I did in that bunker | 我在地堡里所做的一切 |
[32:13] | I did for my people. | 都是为了我的同伴 |
[32:15] | Am I a monster? Is that it? | 我是一个禽兽吗 是吗 |
[32:19] | Just like both of you– | 就跟你俩一样 |
[32:21] | the cannibal doctor and the man she loves, | 凶残的医生和她深爱的男人 |
[32:24] | even after he floated her husband… | 即使那个男人流放了她的丈夫 |
[32:26] | Are you through? | 你说完了没 |
[32:26] | The man who caused 300 of his own people | 那个男人导致了三百名自己的同伴 |
[32:29] | to die on the ark when the ground was survivable. | 在地表可生存的情况下死在了方舟上 |
[32:32] | You think you’re better than me, Kane, | 你自认为比我好吗 凯恩 |
[32:34] | that you’ve learned from your mistakes? | 认为自己从错误中吸取到了教训吗 |
[32:36] | If it was up to you, | 如果是你 |
[32:37] | wonkru would have died of starvation in that bunker. | 统一部落会在地堡中死于饥荒 |
[32:40] | You were too weak to do what had to be done, | 你不够决绝 做不了你该做的事 |
[32:43] | and then you ran, became a traitor, | 然后你逃跑了 变成了叛徒 |
[32:46] | made a deal with our enemy | 跟敌人做了交易 |
[32:48] | that you knew they would never keep. | 可你明知道他们不会信守承诺 |
[32:51] | You didn’t have to wage war. | 你没必要发动战争 |
[32:54] | You didn’t have to burn down the farm. | 你没必要放火烧毁藻场 |
[32:56] | You did that for power, for vanity. | 你只不过为了权力和满足自己的野心 |
[33:01] | You were lost. | 你迷失了自我 |
[33:04] | You’re still lost. | 现在仍然还没找到方向 |
[33:07] | Wait. Oh… | 等等 |
[33:08] | Marcus. Marcus. | 马库斯 马库斯 |
[33:12] | Help me get him to the bed now. | 快帮我把他抬到床上去 |
[33:21] | Get Niylah. | 去叫奈拉过来 |
[33:24] | Niylah! | 奈拉 |
[33:28] | His heart’s stopping. | 他心脏停搏了 |
[33:38] | Niylah! | 奈拉 |
[33:41] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[33:43] | The sutures didn’t hold. He’s bleeding out. | 缝合崩开了 他在大出血 |
[33:49] | Apply pressure. | 压住伤口 |
[33:57] | I said, apply pressure. | 我说 压住伤口 |
[34:11] | Prep the O.R. We’re going back in. | 准备好手术室 我们又要进去了 |
[34:16] | Abby, there’s no more algae. | 艾比 我们没有绿藻了 |
[34:20] | He won’t survive another surgery. | 他撑不过下一场手术 |
[34:25] | His fight is over. | 他的战斗结束了 |
[34:32] | Like hell it is. | 结束个鬼 |
[34:49] | It worked. He’s still alive. | 起作用了 他还活着 |
[35:13] | Never again. | 再也不嗑药了 |
[35:17] | Jordan, I need you to make some more of your father’s algae. | 乔登 我需要你再多培育点你父亲的绿藻 |
[35:20] | Niylah, you’re with me. | 奈拉 你跟我一起 |
[35:44] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[35:46] | What? | 什么 |
[35:48] | Yeah. Fine. | 我没事 |
[35:51] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[35:53] | Want me to give it a shot? | 想让我试试吗 |
[35:56] | Uh! Stay in your lane, John. | 管好你自己的事 约翰 |
[35:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | I actually know a lot of these songs | 我对这些歌还都挺了解的 |
[36:04] | from when Jaha locked me in the lighthouse bunker. | 在亚哈把我关在灯塔地堡的时候 |
[36:08] | Oh, ho ho. No. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna like this. | 你会喜欢这首的 |
[36:14] | Oh, yeah. John, I’m concentrating. | 约翰 我正专心呢 |
[36:21] | Hey, come on. Forget the door. | 来吧 别管这扇门了 |
[36:23] | Forget the door and dance with me. | 别管这扇门了 和我跳个舞 |
[36:28] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[36:31] | Uh! Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:43] | *These things you keep* | *你所保留的这些东西* |
[36:47] | *You better throw them all away* | *最好把它们都扔光* |
[36:52] | *You wanna turn your back* | *你想回到那些* |
[36:56] | *On your soulless days* | *浑浑噩噩的日子* |
[37:02] | *Once you were tethered* | *以前你被重重束缚* |
[37:06] | *And now you are free* | *如今你重获自由* |
[37:11] | *That was the river* | *那曾是河流* |
[37:15] | *This is the sea* | *这里是海洋* |
[37:21] | Raven, come in. You read me? | 雷文 回话 听得见吗 |
[37:27] | So any guesses where all the people went? | 能猜到人们都去哪了吗 |
[37:30] | This place is too well-maintained | 这个地方被维护地很好 |
[37:31] | – to be abandoned. – Maybe. | -不像是废弃的样子 -可能吧 |
[37:35] | But if they are gone, then there’s | 但如果他们已经离开了 |
[37:38] | enough room here for everybody on the ship. | 这里的空间足够分给飞船上的所有人 |
[37:43] | *How fine your life used to be* | *你的生活曾是如此美好* |
[37:48] | *Running around banging your drum* | *无羁地奔跑 奋力地击鼓* |
[37:51] | *Like it’s 1972* | *宛如1972年* |
[38:02] | *And this is the sea…* | *这里是海洋* |
[38:46] | 树木与植物 为我们提供绿荫 | |
[38:58] | I wish Madi could have gone to school. | 我真希望麦迪上过学 |
[39:02] | I wish Octavia could have. | 我也希望奥克塔维亚上过学 |
[39:05] | Instead, they just had us to screw them up. | 然而 他们只能跟着我们瞎学 |
[39:08] | Still no luck on the radio? | 无线电还是没有响应吗 |
[39:10] | No. | 没有 |
[39:11] | Trust me, I know the feeling. | 相信我 我明白这感受 |
[39:17] | I’m sorry I couldn’t respond all those years. | 我很抱歉 这些年我都没能回应 |
[39:22] | Madi told me. | 麦迪告诉我了 |
[39:25] | Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[39:29] | I know it sounds crazy– | 我知道这听起来很扯 |
[39:31] | Madi certainly thought it was– | 麦迪当然也这么觉得 |
[39:34] | But talking to you every day, | 但每天都和你通话 |
[39:36] | even though you didn’t answer, | 就算你没有回应 |
[39:39] | it kept me sane. | 这让我能够保持理智 |
[39:44] | It’s not crazy. | 这一点也不扯 |
[39:47] | Little pathetic, maybe, but it’s not crazy. | 也许有些悲哀 但一点也不扯 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:53] | *That you just don’t see, whoo…* | *你只是无法看清* |
[39:58] | I’m gonna go and watch “The Murphy show.” | 我要去看《墨菲秀》了 |
[40:01] | *And you know that you once held the key* | *你知道自己也曾手握钥匙* |
[40:07] | *But that was the river* | *但那曾是河* |
[40:11] | *And this is the sea* | *而这是海洋* |
[40:18] | Echo, come here. | 艾寇 过来 |
[40:20] | Clarke, did you read this? | 克拉克 你看到这个了吗 |
[40:23] | – No. – Ok. | -没有 -好吧 |
[40:25] | “Trees and plants give us shade. | “树木和植物为我们提供绿荫 |
[40:27] | We need them every day.” | 这是我们的每日必需” |
[40:29] | “When the stars align and the forest wakes, | “当星辰相连 丛林觉醒 |
[40:33] | it’s time to run away.” | 就该跑路了” |
[40:46] | It’s not a nursery rhyme. | 这不是一首儿歌 |
[40:48] | It’s a warning. | 是一个警告 |
[40:50] | *Cause that was the river* | *因为那曾是河* |
[40:54] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[40:55] | *And this is the sea* | *而这里是海洋* |
[40:59] | *That was the river* | *那曾是河* |
[41:01] | They’re stealing– they’re stealing our ship! | 他们要偷走我们的飞船 |
[41:04] | *And this is the sea* | *而这里是海洋* |
[41:09] | I won’t let you kill me! | 我不会让你杀了我的 |
[41:11] | Emori! | 艾默莉 |
[41:12] | Stop, Emori! What are you doing? | 住手 艾默莉 你在干什么 |
[41:17] | Emori, stop! | 艾默莉 住手 |
[41:18] | Get off him. Miller, stop her. | 放开他 米勒 快阻止她 |
[41:22] | Emori, you’re gonna kill him. | 艾默莉 你会杀了他的 |
[41:29] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[41:29] | Emori, calm down. | 艾默莉 冷静 |
[41:31] | He’ll do it to you, too. | 他也会对你这么做的 |
[41:33] | He’ll do it to you, too! No! | 他也会对你这么做的 不 |
[41:37] | Emori– | 艾默莉 |
[41:47] | Uh! Aah! Let me go! | 放开我 |
[41:49] | It’s in the air. | 在空气里 |