时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Boys and girls, meet Planet Alpha. | 各位 这就是阿尔法星 |
[00:05] | Now, that’s a view. | 这景色真不错 |
[00:06] | Looks like the suns are eclipsing. | 看起来在日食呢 |
[00:08] | 5 minutes ago, this thing ate a leaf out of my hand. | 五分钟前 这家伙从我手里吃了一片叶子 |
[00:10] | Now it wants to eat me. | 现在它想吃我 |
[00:12] | Here. | 这里 |
[00:14] | It’s radiation. | 这是辐射 |
[00:16] | Tell Raven she deserves happiness. | 告诉雷文 她应该得到幸福 |
[00:19] | So any guesses where all the people went? | 能猜到人们都去哪了吗 |
[00:21] | It’s some kind of shrine… | 这有点像神龛 |
[00:22] | Eligius III. | 埃利吉乌斯三号 |
[00:23] | All named Lightbourne. | 都叫莱特伯恩 |
[00:24] | – Nice to be remembered. – Or worshipped. | -能够被铭记也挺好的 -或者被供奉 |
[00:26] | Clarke, did you read this? | 克拉克 你看到这个了吗 |
[00:28] | “When stars align and the forest wakes, | “当星辰相连 丛林觉醒 |
[00:30] | It’s time to run away.” | 就该跑路了” |
[00:31] | It’s not a nursery rhyme. It’s a warning. | 这不是一首儿歌 是一个警告 |
[00:32] | No, no! They’re stealing our ship! | 不好 他们要偷走我们的飞船 |
[00:40] | It’s in the air. | 在空气里 |
[00:52] | I’m eclipsing the eclipse. | 我要挡住日食 |
[00:54] | Come on, Josephine. Don’t you have work to do? | 别闹了 约瑟芬 你难道没事做吗 |
[00:56] | I’m doing it. | 我就是在做事 |
[00:57] | Our mission is, phase one–survive, | 我们的任务是 第一阶段 生存 |
[01:00] | phase two–populate. | 第二阶段 繁衍 |
[01:04] | What do you say, Gabriel? You ready for phase two? | 你觉得如何 加布里埃 准备好第二阶段了吗 |
[01:06] | That’s what the embryos are for. | 那些胚胎就是这个用途 |
[01:09] | Fine. Play hard to get. | 好吧 你就装高冷吧 |
[01:12] | We both know you’re obsessed with me. | 你我心知肚明你对我的迷恋 |
[01:14] | Josephine! Your dad’s looking for you! | 约瑟芬 你爸在找你 |
[01:25] | 埃利吉乌斯三号站点 阿尔法队 第21天 | |
[01:34] | Look who I found. | 看我找到了谁 |
[01:35] | I am perfectly capable of talking to talking to my daughter alone. | 我完全可以单独跟我女儿聊天 |
[01:38] | Uh-huh, also perfectly overprotective | 当然 你还有过度的保护欲 |
[01:41] | and possibly megalomaniacal. | 似乎还有点妄自尊大 |
[01:43] | “Possibly”? | “有点”吗 |
[01:44] | Stop with the hair. | 别玩头发了 |
[01:47] | – Dad, busy. – Really? | -爸 我很忙 -真的吗 |
[01:51] | How many species have you cataloged today? | 你今天记录了多少个物种 |
[01:53] | 17, still only 3 evolutionary branches– | 17个 还是只有三个进化纲 |
[01:56] | Insect, rodent, and reptile. | 昆虫 啮齿动物和爬行动物 |
[01:58] | A few of the weirder ones are hard to classify, | 有几个诡异的不太好判定 |
[02:00] | So I created a new taxonomic category–Guaiwu. | 所以我创造了一个新分类 怪物 |
[02:04] | – “Guaiwu”? – Freaks in Chinese. | -“怪物” -就是中文的”怪物” |
[02:07] | Well, mandarin, to be exact. | 更准确来说是普通话 |
[02:09] | One of them eats a berry that tastes like cotton candy. | 其中一种吃的果子尝起来像棉花糖 |
[02:12] | You tried it? | 你尝了吗 |
[02:13] | Josie, how many times do I need to tell you– | 小约 我要跟你说多少次… |
[02:15] | I didn’t try it. I made the kids do it. | 我没尝 我让孩子们尝的 |
[02:18] | Leelee loved it. | 莉莉特别喜欢 |
[02:20] | How long ago? | 什么时候的事 |
[02:21] | Mom, if it were poisonous, they’d be dead by now. | 妈 如果有毒的话 他们早就死了 |
[02:26] | I’ll go check on them. | 我去看看他们 |
[02:27] | Get me a sample to analyze. | 给我一个样品分析一下 |
[02:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:34] | Do you remember when I told you | 你记不记得我跟你说过 |
[02:37] | why I became an astronomer? | 我为什么会成为宇航员 |
[02:39] | Oh, here we go. Yes. | 又来了 你说过 |
[02:41] | You wanted to prove there’s no god. | 你想证明世上没有上帝 |
[02:42] | Too bad Nietzsche beat you to it | 但是尼采已经先你一步 |
[02:44] | when he said, “Gott ist tot”– “God is dead.” | 他说过 “上帝已死” |
[02:48] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[02:49] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我跟你说 待在这里 |
[02:52] | that being here | 在这个奇迹般的地方 |
[02:54] | in this miraculous place | 让我开始质疑这一点 |
[02:58] | makes me question that? | 你会怎么说 |
[03:03] | I’d say, | 我会说 |
[03:06] | not everything that’s miraculous is a miracle. | 并不是每个奇迹般的事物都是奇迹 |
[03:10] | Hey, give Dr. Santiago some space, ok? | 别打扰桑迪亚哥博士了 好吗 |
[03:14] | I’m serious, kiddo. | 我是认真的 孩子 |
[03:15] | We’re building a sanctuary for the human race here. | 我们正在给人类种族建造避难所 |
[03:18] | Last thing I need is a brokenhearted geneticist. | 我绝对不需要一个心碎的遗传学家 |
[03:21] | Copy? | 懂了吗 |
[03:28] | I have a name for this place. | 我给这里起了名字 |
[03:31] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[03:32] | I think Alpha is pretty hard to beat. | 我觉得阿尔法星这个名字很难超越 |
[03:35] | The latin root of “Sanctuary”–“Sanctum.” | 避难所的拉丁语源 “圣所” |
[03:40] | Josephine Ada Lightbourne, | 约瑟芬·艾达·莱特伯恩 |
[03:43] | I do believe you just named our new world. | 你刚刚定下了我们新世界的名字 |
[03:49] | Serious about Gabriel, kiddo. | 别打扰加布里埃这点我是认真的 孩子 |
[04:00] | – What’s wrong? – Quiet. | -怎么了 -安静 |
[04:11] | No insect sounds. | 没有昆虫的声音了 |
[04:14] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[04:15] | Ten to one it’s the eclipse. Think about it. | 很可能是因为日食 你想想 |
[04:18] | Animal behavior on earth is affected by them, too. | 地球上的动物行为也会受到日食影响 |
[04:21] | Crickets go silent when they feel threatened, | 蟋蟀感到被威胁时也会安静 |
[04:25] | right before they swarm. | 然后就会蜂拥而起 |
[04:29] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[04:30] | I don’t know, but it’s close. | 我不知道 但是离我们很近 |
[04:32] | We have to get back to camp. | 我们得回营地去 |
[04:47] | Have you ever heard anything like that before? | 你以前听过这样的声音吗 |
[04:49] | No one has. | 谁都没听过 |
[04:50] | It was a sonic anomaly probably caused | 可能是空气和树木间的分子振动 |
[04:52] | by molecular vibrations in the air and trees. | 造成的一些异响 |
[04:55] | Where’s my dad? He’ll know what I’m talking about. | 我爸爸在哪里 他会知道我在说什么 |
[05:02] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[05:09] | Mom, mom… | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[05:23] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你要做什么 |
[05:25] | Sanctum is mine. | 圣所是我的 |
[05:30] | Oh, my– | 我的天哪… |
[05:35] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶快离开这里 |
[05:35] | Sanctum is mine. | 圣所是我的 |
[05:39] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[05:57] | Sanctum is mine! | 圣所是我的 |
[06:50] | I am getting used to patching you up, Murphy. | 我已经习惯为你包扎了 墨菲 |
[06:54] | I guess now we know what the restraints were for. | 这下知道这些镣铐有什么用了 |
[06:56] | How long will she be out? | 她会昏迷多久 |
[06:57] | The sedative in the tranq-sticks should last up to 3 hours. | 麻醉针里的镇静剂应该能有三个小时的效果 |
[06:59] | Hey, what about the mothership? | 母船怎么样 |
[07:00] | They’re gonna think it’s us. How do we warn them? | 他们会以为是我们 我们怎么去警告他们 |
[07:02] | We don’t. Radios don’t work down here. | 我们警告不了 无线电在下面无法工作 |
[07:04] | For now, we worry about ourselves. | 目前我们先管自己吧 |
[07:06] | Murphy, are you ok? | 墨菲 你还好吗 |
[07:07] | His wounds are superficial. | 都是皮肉伤 |
[07:08] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[07:09] | I’m lucky? Sorry. Is that your professional diagnosis? | 我幸运 抱歉 这是你的专业诊断吗 |
[07:12] | Because if so, you suck at being a doctor. | 因为如果是的话 你这医生可真够差劲的 |
[07:13] | – Murphy– – What? | -墨菲 -怎么了 |
[07:16] | No. What? I’m dying to know what he thinks | 怎么了 我特别想知道他觉得是什么 |
[07:17] | turned my girlfriend into the monster that just attacked me. | 让我的女朋友变成了刚刚袭击我的魔鬼 |
[07:20] | It’s all right here. | 都在这里写着呢 |
[07:21] | “For two days, heaven is hell, | “两日之内 天堂即地狱 |
[07:23] | and friends become foes.” | 朋友即宿敌” |
[07:25] | Whatever is in the air, it affects people, too. | 不管空气里有什么 它也影响到了人类 |
[07:27] | Why are the rest of us ok? | 那为什么我们其他人都没事呢 |
[07:28] | I don’t know, but according to this, | 我也不知道 但从书上看 |
[07:30] | it comes from the plants. | 是从植物里来的 |
[07:31] | – It’s a children’s book. – Yeah, but it’s coming true. | -这是儿童读物 -可说的都成真的了 |
[07:34] | When we were running from the bugs, | 我们逃避虫子时 |
[07:35] | Emori went down in the brush. | 艾默莉摔进了灌木丛里 |
[07:37] | It’s probably why she lost it first. | 很可能正是因此 她首先神志不清了 |
[07:39] | – “First”? – We’re all breathing it in. | -“首先” -我们也都呼吸进来了 |
[07:40] | If it’s the air out there, then we’ll stay in here. | 如果是外面那头的空气 那我们就待在这 |
[07:43] | We are gonna ride it out. | 我们就在这避着 |
[07:45] | That’s a great plan, Miller. | 好主意啊 米勒 |
[07:46] | What happens when we’re trapped in here | 如果我们被困在这里的时候 |
[07:48] | and the rest of us lose our minds? | 我们其他的人发疯了可怎么办 |
[07:50] | Murphy’s right. | 墨菲说得对 |
[07:52] | There’s more restraints in school. | 学校里也有一些镣铐 |
[07:54] | I’m guessing they’re everywhere. | 我猜应该到处都有 |
[07:55] | We need to separate. | 我们需要分开 |
[07:57] | I’ll stay with Emori. | 我留下来陪艾默莉 |
[08:09] | Trying to keep the air out is pointless,Murphy. | 努力想把空气隔离出去是徒劳的 墨菲 |
[08:12] | Kind of like trying to survive | 就跟把你自己和死亡首领 |
[08:13] | by locking yourself up with the commander of death? | 锁在一间屋子里 却还想活下去差不多吧 |
[08:16] | Of course, you don’t really need airborne toxins | 当然 你并不真的需要空气传播的毒素 |
[08:19] | to turn on your friends, do you Clarke? | 来攻击你的朋友们吧 克拉克 |
[08:28] | Ok. Echo’s with Emori. | 好 艾寇和艾默莉一组 |
[08:30] | Jackson’s with Miller upstairs. | 杰克逊和米勒在楼上 |
[08:31] | No one’s armed. No one’s out, John. | 谁都没武器 谁也不要出去 约翰 |
[08:34] | Gun. | 枪 |
[08:42] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[08:47] | Ok. Consider this time to work out your differences. | 好吧 用这个时间来把你们的分歧修复一下 |
[08:54] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[08:59] | Now, Murphy. | 来吧 墨菲 |
[09:10] | Why do you get to keep everyone’s keys? | 为什么由你来保管所有人的钥匙呢 |
[09:13] | Relax. Clarke will have mine. | 别担心 我的给克拉克 |
[09:21] | Satisfied? | 满意了 |
[09:23] | I guess so, as long as the people who live here | 我想是吧 只要在这住的人 |
[09:25] | don’t come home after they kill everybody on the mothership. | 别杀死了母船上的所有人再回来就行 |
[09:32] | Nice one, Murphy. | 很好笑 墨菲 |
[09:45] | What are you waiting for? | 你在犹豫什么 |
[09:47] | Fight. | 打啊 |
[09:50] | You’ve been asleep too long. | 你睡了太久了 |
[09:52] | You call that a punch? | 这也叫一拳 |
[09:58] | Better. | 好些了 |
[10:07] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[10:15] | Octavia, stop! | 奥克塔维亚 住手 |
[10:22] | Transport ship docking, Terminal “B.” | 运输船对接 B接驳站 |
[10:26] | Auto-procedure engaged. | 自动流程启动 |
[10:31] | Transport ship secure. Airlock engaged. | 运输船对接完毕 气闸舱开启 |
[10:35] | Why are they back so soon? | 他们怎么这么快就回来了 |
[10:37] | We don’t know– there’s no comms– | 我们也不知道 没有通讯… |
[10:39] | But it can’t be good. | 不会是好事 |
[10:43] | Airlock is secure. | 气闸舱安全 |
[10:52] | Get out of the way. | 闪开 |
[10:54] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[11:05] | Her hand. | 她的手 |
[11:10] | Red blood. | 红血 |
[11:13] | Pass out the weapons and secure the ship. | 分发武器 控制飞船 |
[11:23] | Only way to open that door now is from the bridge. | 现在只有通过舰桥才能打开那扇门 |
[11:28] | Whoever they are, they know the ship. | 不管他们是谁 他们熟悉飞船 |
[11:30] | And how to fly the transport, | 也知道怎么驾驶运输船 |
[11:31] | so what happened to our people on the ground? | 那我们地面上的同伴怎么样了 |
[11:34] | There were only 4 of them. | 他们只有四个人 |
[11:38] | Get out, we take the bridge, | 我们出去把舰桥攻下 |
[11:40] | we go to the ground. | 然后下去地面 |
[11:41] | We can’t get out. | 我们出不去 |
[11:43] | This mess hall was designed to lock down | 食堂的设计就是为了在紧急情况时 |
[11:44] | the prisoners in an emergency. | 能把犯人关在这 |
[11:46] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[11:48] | James, you were an apprentice to your mother. | 詹姆斯 你师出你母亲 |
[11:50] | She kept that bunker running long after Jaha died. | 亚哈死了之后 她让地堡运行了很久 |
[11:55] | She told me you’re a better engineer than her. | 她告诉我你这个工程师比她强多了 |
[11:58] | You can float yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[11:59] | You killed my mother when you burnt the farm | 你烧毁农场时杀死了我的妈妈 |
[12:01] | and forced us to march into a massacre. | 然后逼我们行军走向被屠杀 |
[12:03] | You think you can to this without me? | 你觉得没有我 你能行吗 |
[12:05] | Without me, you’re nothing. | 没有我 你什么都不是 |
[12:08] | – Octavia– – James, James, it’s ok. | -奥克塔维亚 -詹姆斯 詹姆斯 没事的 |
[12:14] | We don’t need an engineer in here | 我们这不需要工程师 |
[12:17] | because we have one out there. | 因为我们在那头有一个 |
[12:21] | They didn’t find Raven. | 他们没发现雷文 |
[12:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:35] | Wake up. | 醒过来吧 |
[12:36] | I cannot believe I’m doing this. | 难以置信我居然要这么做 |
[12:39] | Yet you are. | 可你还是做了 |
[12:43] | How bad is it? Save the details. | 有多糟糕 细节就免了 |
[12:47] | She kicked. | 她踢我了 |
[12:48] | We’ve been hijacked, | 我们被劫持了 |
[12:49] | 4 people in neoprene suits with breathing regulators. | 四个穿氯丁橡胶服 戴着呼吸器的人 |
[12:53] | Weapons? | 武器呢 |
[12:53] | They’re using gas grenades to move our people | 他们用催泪弹把我们的人 |
[12:54] | to the mess hall, but, yeah, they have weapons. | 关到食堂 但确实他们有武器 |
[12:57] | If they’re keeping us in the mess hall, | 如果他们把我们的人都关在食堂 |
[12:58] | that means they control the bridge. | 那就是说他们控制着舰桥 |
[13:00] | It also means they know you just woke me up. | 也意味着他们知道你刚刚把我唤醒了 |
[13:02] | Exactly. We have to move now. | 没错 我们得马上走 |
[13:07] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[13:18] | Good. We’re in time. She hasn’t thawed yet. | 很好 我们赶上了 她还没解冻 |
[13:20] | I’ll put her back under. | 我把她放回去 |
[13:25] | Go! | 去吧 |
[13:31] | I’ll take those details now. | 现在可以说细节了 |
[13:46] | God, I hate being tied up, | 老天 我讨厌被绑住 |
[13:50] | yet somehow whenever I’m with you, | 但不知为何我和你在一起时 |
[13:52] | sooner or later, we wind up here, don’t we? | 迟早都会沦落至此 不是吗 |
[13:55] | I mean, first, you hanged me. | 第一次 你把我吊了起来 |
[13:57] | Well, in fairness, I did that. | 其实那是我干的 |
[13:59] | Only after she forced your hand, | 是她逼你动的手 |
[14:02] | and who could forget Lexa? | 还有莱克萨 |
[14:04] | Yeah. I was tied up that night, too, | 是啊 那晚我也被绑住了 |
[14:06] | just a disposable pawn in your game. | 不过是你棋局里可弃的棋子 |
[14:09] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[14:10] | Neither was tying up me and Emori in Becca’s lab, | 在贝卡的实验室 你们没有绑我和艾默莉 |
[14:12] | but she was disposable, too, right? | 但她也是可弃的棋子 不是吗 |
[14:14] | I know you remember that one, Clarke, | 我知道你记得那个 克拉克 |
[14:16] | because you drew a little picture of it in your memory book. | 因为你在自己的记忆之书上画着呢 |
[14:19] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你 |
[14:21] | Did you draw a picture of Bellamy in the fighting pit, too? | 你有没有画那晚角斗场里的贝拉米 |
[14:23] | Ok, Murphy. That’s enough. | 好了 墨菲 够了 |
[14:25] | Don’t make me gag you, too. | 别让我把你的嘴也堵住 |
[14:29] | Jackson can take another look at the wound in the morning. | 杰克逊明早可以再看看那个伤口 |
[14:32] | Oh, it’s not from the knife. | 这可不是刀伤 |
[14:33] | It’s from the bullet wounds that I took | 这是我从那些被你放回战场的 |
[14:35] | from saving Bellamy’s life from those armed psychopaths | 持枪疯子手中救下贝拉米 |
[14:37] | you put back in the battlefield. | 而受的枪伤 |
[14:39] | What the hell do you want from me, Murphy? | 你到底要我说什么 墨菲 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry, ok, for all of it. | 对不起 行了吧 为所有的一切 |
[14:44] | I never meant for you to get hurt, | 我从没有故意要你受伤 |
[14:47] | but, no matter what I do, someone always does. | 但无论我做什么 总有人受伤 |
[14:51] | Is that what you want to hear, | 你是想听这个吗 |
[14:52] | that I’m the bad guy? | 我是坏人 |
[14:54] | Fine. I’ll be the bad guy. | 行 那我就是坏人 |
[14:57] | When I’m in charge, people die. | 我统领时 总是有人死 |
[15:00] | Isn’t that what you said? | 你不就是这个意思吗 |
[15:05] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[15:08] | It’s a start. | 这是个开头 |
[15:11] | Make it stop! | 停下 |
[15:13] | It’s Miller. | 是米勒 |
[15:15] | Miller, what’s wrong? | 米勒 怎么回事 |
[15:16] | – Help! – Jackson? | -救命 -杰克逊 |
[15:18] | Clarke, I got to get up there now. | 克拉克 我得马上上去 |
[15:19] | Hand me my key now. | 快把我的钥匙给我 |
[15:22] | Fine, but I’m going with you. | 行 但我要跟你一起去 |
[15:24] | Throw me mine. | 把我的钥匙扔过来 |
[15:26] | Jackson, use the tranqs. | 杰克逊 用麻醉棒 |
[15:28] | We divvied them up for a reason. | 我们人手一个就是为了这个 |
[15:34] | Hey, we’re coming! | 我们来了 |
[15:35] | Hey! What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[15:40] | Bellamy, what are you doing? | 贝拉米 你们在干什么 |
[15:42] | Echo, it’s ok. We’ve got this. | 艾寇 没关系 我们能行 |
[15:44] | Jackson, open the door. | 杰克逊 开门 |
[15:46] | Jackson, open the door. Jackson, open the door. | 杰克逊 开门 杰克逊 开门 |
[15:52] | – The bugs, they’re inside him. – What? | -那些虫子 在他身体里 -什么 |
[15:55] | Did you see them? | 你看见了吗 |
[15:56] | Miller stop so we can help you. | 米勒停下 让我们帮你 |
[15:57] | Miller and I was talking about the terrarium. | 米勒和我在讨论生物培养箱 |
[15:59] | And how I think the bugs are an early-warning system. | 以及我认为这些虫子可以作为预警系统 |
[16:01] | Like the canaries in a coalmine. | 就像煤矿里的金丝雀 |
[16:02] | Nate opened it, and they must have gotten out. | 纳特打开了箱子 它们肯定逃了出来 |
[16:04] | They’re dead everywhere else. | 它们在别处都死光了 |
[16:05] | Just unhook me so I can examine him. | 给我解开让我去检查一下他 |
[16:07] | Cut me! You got to cut it out! | 切开我 你得把我切开 |
[16:09] | Got to cut it out! I can feel it in my arms. | 切开我取出虫子 我能感觉到它在我手臂里 |
[16:13] | Got to cut it out, doc. | 切开我取出虫子 医生 |
[16:14] | Nate, Nate, I’m here. I’m here. | 纳特 纳特 我在这 我在这 |
[16:17] | Hurry, before they reach my torso. | 快点 别让它们进入我的躯干 |
[16:18] | I can’t die like Okiba. | 我不能像奥伊巴那样死 |
[16:19] | Scalpel, it’s not here. | 手术刀不在这里 |
[16:21] | Bellamy, I don’t think this is real. | 贝拉米 我觉得这不是真的 |
[16:23] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[16:28] | Jackson, no. What are you–uh! | 杰克逊 不要 你在干什么 |
[16:34] | – I see it. – Jackson! | -我看见了 -杰克逊 |
[16:37] | – I got you. – Get it! | -我来了 -取出来了 |
[16:39] | Stop! Doc! | 停下 医生 |
[16:42] | Doc! Tranq him! | 医生 麻醉他 |
[16:50] | You want to tell me | 能告诉我 |
[16:51] | how two people can have the same hallucination? | 为什么两个人会出现同样的幻觉吗 |
[16:55] | We have no idea how to survive down here. | 我们完全不知道如何在这生存 |
[16:59] | Murphy! Son of a bitch. | 墨菲 混蛋 |
[17:05] | He took the guns. | 他把枪拿走了 |
[17:10] | Ok. They’re all crazy. You’re ok. | 好 他们都疯了 只有你清醒 |
[17:20] | Murphy, where are you? | 墨菲 你在哪 |
[17:23] | Murphy, come back, please. | 墨菲 快回来 |
[17:34] | Echo, open up. It’s me. | 艾寇 开门 是我 |
[17:36] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[17:39] | Echo, open up. | 艾寇 开门 |
[17:41] | Don’t you open that door! | 别开门 |
[17:43] | – Calm down. – He’ll kill us all. | -冷静 -他会杀了我们 |
[17:45] | Echo, let me in. | 艾寇 让我进去 |
[17:46] | Bellamy, what are you doing here? | 贝拉米 你怎么来了 |
[17:48] | – You’re supposed to be inside. – Murphy’s loose. | -你应该在屋里 -墨菲逃走了 |
[17:50] | He’s taken the guns. I think he may come for Emori. | 他拿走了枪 我觉得他可能会去找艾默莉 |
[17:52] | Echo’s right. We should go back inside. | 艾寇说得对 我们该回屋里去 |
[17:54] | – He can’t shoot us there. – No. | -在屋里他无法瞄准我们 -不 |
[17:56] | You need to go back to the school | 你得回学校去 |
[17:58] | and see if he left any weapons, | 看看是否有其他武器 |
[18:00] | and you need to open this damn door! | 而你得把门打开 |
[18:04] | Tell me why. What’s happening? | 告诉我原因 发生了什么 |
[18:07] | We used our tranqs on Miller and Jackson, | 我们把自己的麻醉剂用在了米勒和杰克逊身上 |
[18:08] | And I need yours for Murphy. | 我需要你的来麻醉墨菲 |
[18:11] | Miller and Jackson ok? We heard screams. | 米勒和杰克逊还好吗 我们听到了尖叫 |
[18:13] | Yeah. They’re fine. Just let me in! | 还好 他们没事 让我进去 |
[18:18] | Yeah. That’s right. Do what you’re told. | 没错 按他说的做 |
[18:20] | – That’s all you ever do… – Shut up. | -就像你一直以来… -闭嘴 |
[18:22] | – the good, little spy… – Shut up so I can think. | -做的小间谍那样…-闭嘴 让我思考 |
[18:26] | Always following her master’s voice. | 听从她主人的声音 |
[18:28] | I said shut up! Shut up! | 我说了闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[18:33] | What are you waiting for, Echo? | 你在等什么 艾寇 |
[18:36] | Bellamy– | 贝拉米 |
[18:37] | Just wait, Clarke. | 等等 克拉克 |
[18:39] | Echo, now! | 艾寇 开门 |
[18:42] | I won’t tolerate weakness. | 我不会容忍软弱 |
[18:44] | Betray them all. | 背叛他们吧 |
[18:45] | Don’t you dare cry. | 千万别哭 |
[18:47] | A spy must carry out orders without question. | 间谍必须毫无疑问地执行命令 |
[18:49] | Bring me her head. | 给我干掉她 |
[18:51] | There is no room for doubt. | 没有怀疑的余地 |
[18:52] | Echo, don’t listen to him. He’s losing it, too. | 艾寇 别听他的 他也失控了 |
[18:55] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[18:56] | Slit her throat. | 割断她的喉咙 |
[18:57] | Slit her throat. | 割断她的喉咙 |
[19:00] | Bring me her head. | 给我干掉她 |
[19:01] | Bellamy, I’m sorry. I can’t. | 贝拉米 抱歉 我不能 |
[19:13] | You lose, John. | 你输了 约翰 |
[19:17] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[19:18] | Bellamy, it’s ok. | 贝拉米 没关系 |
[19:20] | The toxin is affecting you. | 是毒在影响你 |
[19:22] | Now just come with me back to the school so– | 现在跟我回学校去吧 |
[19:26] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, Clarke, | 你可能没有注意到 克拉克 |
[19:30] | but I don’t need you anymore. | 但我不再需要你了 |
[19:42] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[19:44] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[19:56] | Thank you, Jordan. | 谢谢你 乔登 |
[20:02] | I’ll do. | 我去吧 |
[20:03] | Wait. Serving Octavia is what got us here in the first place. | 等等 若不是为奥克塔维亚效力 我们到不了这里 |
[20:07] | You let me. | 让我来吧 |
[20:18] | Should I drink it first? | 要我先喝一口吗 |
[20:22] | We’ve eaten worse. | 我们吃过更糟的东西 |
[20:30] | If you want my help getting us out of here, | 如果你想让我帮忙离开这里 |
[20:32] | all you have to do is ask. | 你只需要开口请求 |
[20:35] | I came over here to warn you. | 我是来警告你的 |
[20:37] | All these people are from the Ark, | 这里的人都来自方舟 |
[20:39] | and they have all lost loved ones in praimfaya. | 他们都在荣耀之火中失去了挚爱 |
[20:42] | I know who they are. | 我知道他们是谁 |
[20:44] | They blame me for their sins, | 他们把自己的罪恶怪罪到我身上 |
[20:48] | even though it was your idea. | 即便那是你的主意 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:54] | The difference is, is that I regret it. | 区别是 我对此感到后悔 |
[20:59] | You only regret having lost. | 而你只为输了感到遗憾 |
[21:03] | I only lost because Kane sold us out to Diyoza | 我输都是因为凯恩把我们出卖给迪约扎 |
[21:08] | and you and Clarke healed her men. | 还有你和克拉克治好了她的手下 |
[21:11] | If not for you, I would have delivered us safely to that valley. | 若不是因为你 我本能将我们安全送到山谷 |
[21:16] | Our sins would have been washed away. | 我们的罪恶本能被洗净 |
[21:21] | Mccreary and Diyoza would have surrendered to me. | 麦克科瑞和迪约扎本会向我投降 |
[21:24] | Everything I did would have made sense. | 我所做的一切都会有意义 |
[21:30] | Now nothing does. | 但现在毫无意义 |
[21:35] | – Octavia– – Get away from me! | -奥克塔维亚 -离我远点 |
[21:46] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[21:59] | So beautiful. What do they call it? | 好美 他们是怎么称呼它的 |
[22:03] | Maybe if you left one of them alive, | 也许你要是留下一个活人 |
[22:05] | you could’ve asked them. | 就可以问问他们 |
[22:11] | “Dangerous curves ahead.” | “危险曲线迫近” |
[22:13] | Nice toy, but I have to say, | 玩具不错 但我必须承认 |
[22:16] | you and Shaw make a good couple. | 你和肖真般配 |
[22:20] | You’re both soft, | 你们都很温柔 |
[22:22] | but that’s why you woke me. | 但这就是你叫醒我的原因 |
[22:25] | I woke you because you took the bridge once already | 我叫醒你是因为你已经拿下过一次舰桥 |
[22:27] | and we need to do it again. | 我们需要再来一次 |
[22:29] | We used a hydrazine bomb | 我们当时通过用联氨弹 |
[22:30] | to blow the starboard engine as a distraction. | 炸了右舷引擎来干扰他们 |
[22:32] | While they were fighting the fire, | 当他们卖力救火时 |
[22:33] | we took the bridge in a direct assault, | 我们直接攻下了舰桥 |
[22:35] | killing every member of the crew except Shaw. | 杀死了除肖以外的所有的飞船人员 |
[22:38] | It was a good plan. | 那是个好计划 |
[22:40] | I figure you want to do something quieter. | 我猜你会想动静小点吧 |
[22:42] | Quieter would be good. | 小一点最好 |
[22:44] | See? Soft. | 看吧 你很温柔 |
[22:48] | Hello there, fellow hijackers. | 你好 劫机伙伴们 |
[22:50] | I’m guessing you’re wondering where your men are. | 你们一定想知道你们的人在哪 |
[22:52] | You can’t leverage dead people. | 你不能拿死人当筹码 |
[22:54] | You can if they don’t know they’re dead. | 只要他们不知道就行 |
[22:57] | Who the hell is this? | 你是谁 |
[23:01] | This is a woman holding a gun | 我正用枪指着 |
[23:03] | to a handsome, older gentleman’s head. | 一个英俊老绅士的头 |
[23:05] | You have 3 seconds to decide how this ends. | 你有三秒时间决定结局 |
[23:08] | Either you stand down and we talk about being friends | 要么你让步 我们谈谈做朋友的事 |
[23:10] | or I kill the first hostage. | 否则我杀掉第一个人质 |
[23:12] | 1, 2, 3. Bad choice. | 一 二 三 糟糕的选择 |
[23:17] | Now for the younger. | 现在轮到更年轻的了 |
[23:18] | – 1, 2– – Wait. | -一 二 -等等 |
[23:21] | No more waiting. Here’s how this goes. | 不能等 听着 |
[23:23] | You let our people out of the mess hall | 你把我的同伴从食堂放出来 |
[23:25] | and move into the corridor outside the bridge unarmed. | 转移到舰桥外的走廊 不能携带武器 |
[23:28] | You do that, and the 3 of you will live. | 按我说的做 你们三个人就能活下来 |
[23:30] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:32] | I’ll give you a minute to talk it out. | 我给你们一分钟讨论下 |
[23:36] | Put on the younger one’s suit. | 换上这位年轻人的衣服 |
[23:37] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[23:41] | Because you’re gonna be him. That’s why. | 因为你要假扮成他 这就是原因 |
[23:42] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[23:44] | If my husband isn’t back on this bridge in 10 minutes, | 如果我的丈夫在十分钟内没有回到舰桥 |
[23:47] | I vent the oxygen from the mess hall. | 我就排放掉食堂的氧气 |
[23:50] | I’ll give you a minute to talk it out. | 我给你们一分钟讨论下 |
[23:53] | I like her style. | 我喜欢她的办事风格 |
[23:55] | – Husband? – That’s unfortunate. | -她的丈夫 -真遗憾 |
[23:57] | It means she’s not bluffing. | 这说明她不是在虚张声势 |
[24:00] | How much do you care about the people in the mess? | 你有多在乎食堂里的人 |
[24:01] | We’re not letting them die. | 我们不能让他们死 |
[24:04] | There has to be another way onto the bridge. | 一定还有别的办法上舰桥 |
[24:07] | What about the air vents? | 通风道怎么样 |
[24:08] | We considered that before going with the kill-everyone plan. | 我们在计划赶尽杀绝之前就考虑过它了 |
[24:11] | The air ducts leading to the bridge | 通向舰桥的通风道 |
[24:12] | are too small for either of us, | 对我们俩来说都太小了 |
[24:14] | So unless you can shrink yourself down | 所以除非你能把自己缩小到 |
[24:16] | to the size of a small child, | 一个小孩的尺寸 |
[24:17] | put on the damn suit, and let’s go meet your new wife. | 否则就换上衣服 见见你的新妻子 |
[24:21] | That’s long enough. | 时间到了 |
[24:22] | 10 minutes, or everyone in the mess hall dies. | 十分钟内过来 否则食堂里的所有人都会死 |
[24:24] | Tick tock. | 计时开始 |
[25:02] | – Hey, you ok? – What do you think? | -你还好吗 -你觉得呢 |
[25:05] | It’s no use. My father once told me a story about how– | 这样没用 我父亲曾经给我讲过一个故事 |
[25:09] | Your father was a coward, too. | 你父亲也是个懦夫 |
[25:15] | My father saved us all. | 我父亲救了大家 |
[25:18] | Wrong. I did that. | 错 是我救的 |
[25:25] | Look at yourselves. | 你们看看自己 |
[25:28] | I made you all into wonkru warriors, fighters. | 是我让你们成为了统一部落的战士 |
[25:33] | I gave you something to believe in. | 是我让你们内心有所信仰 |
[25:35] | What are you now? | 看看你们现在成什么样了 |
[25:39] | You’re cowards. | 一群懦夫 |
[25:58] | No! Stop it. | 不 住手 |
[26:05] | Abby, stop this. | 艾比 阻止啊 |
[26:06] | You’re giving her what she wants. Can’t you see that? | 这正是她想要的 你没看出来吗 |
[26:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:17] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:25] | – The queen is dead. – Wait! | -女王已经死了 -等等 |
[26:35] | Let her live with what she’s become. | 让她带着罪恶活下去吧 |
[26:47] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[26:49] | You want absolution? Take it. Take it. | 你们想要赦罪吗 杀了我 杀了我 |
[26:59] | Please. Please do it. | 求求你们了 |
[27:50] | Clarke? Clarke, can you hear me? | 克拉克 克拉克 能听见吗 |
[27:54] | Clarke, can you hear me? | 克拉克 能听见吗 |
[27:56] | Mom? Are you ok? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[28:00] | Yes. Raven finally figured out the radios. | 没事 雷文终于搞定了无线电 |
[28:03] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么 |
[28:04] | I was so scared when you didn’t come back. | 你没回来 我好担心 |
[28:06] | Mom, it’s not safe down here. | 妈妈 这里不安全 |
[28:09] | The eclipse causes the plants to release a toxin | 日食导致植物释放出一种 |
[28:12] | that affects our nervous system. | 会影响我们的神经系统的毒素 |
[28:14] | Toxin? | 毒素 |
[28:16] | Clarke, are you sure it’s not just you? | 克拉克 你确定不是你吗 |
[28:20] | No. No. It affects all of us, I mean, | 不是 毒素影响了我们所有人 |
[28:21] | some of us worse than others. | 有些人情况更严重些 |
[28:23] | You don’t understand. | 你没懂我意思 |
[28:25] | I’m not saying you’re imagining it. | 我不是说你出现了幻觉 |
[28:28] | I’m saying the toxin is you. | 我是说 毒素就是你 |
[28:34] | Think about it. | 好好想下 |
[28:35] | No one is safe around you, | 你身边没一个人是安然无恙的 |
[28:37] | because the only people you won’t kill die anyway, | 因为你唯独不会杀的人也死了 |
[28:40] | trying to protect you. | 死于试图保护你 |
[28:42] | Your father died because he needed his little girl | 你的父亲死了 因为他想要让他的宝贝女儿 |
[28:44] | to know he was a good guy. | 知道他是一个好人 |
[28:47] | Lexa died for the same reason. | 莱克萨也是因此而死 |
[28:49] | You infect people, Clarke, | 是你感染了大家 克拉克 |
[28:51] | and Madi is next. | 麦迪就是下一个 |
[28:54] | No. No. I won’t let that happen. | 不 不 我不会让它发生的 |
[28:58] | There’s only one way to stop it. | 阻止它发生的办法只有一个 |
[29:02] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[29:05] | Take out the knife. | 拿出刀 |
[29:13] | Good. Now put it to your throat. | 好的 现在把刀放在你的喉咙上 |
[29:16] | If you’re gone, she can’t die trying to save you. | 你死了 麦迪就不会因为要救你而丧命 |
[29:21] | I’d do it for you. | 我帮你下手算了 |
[29:24] | Maybe you don’t really love her. | 你大概也没那么爱她吧 |
[29:26] | I do. I– | 我很爱 我… |
[29:37] | That’s it. You have to cut deep. | 这就对了 你得割深一点 |
[29:40] | Make sure you sever the carotid. | 确保你割断了颈动脉 |
[29:43] | Come on, Clarke. You can do this. | 快点 克拉克 你可以的 |
[29:47] | I know I told you that there were no good guys, | 我知道我跟你说过 世上没有好人 |
[29:49] | but we both know that was a lie to make you feel better. | 但我俩都懂 这不过是让你好受点的谎言 |
[29:53] | There are good guys, Clarke. | 是有好人的 克拉克 |
[29:55] | You’re just not one of them. | 你不是其中之一而已 |
[30:00] | Well, look who I found. | 看我发现了谁 |
[30:05] | Come on. Not you, too. | 不是吧 你别也这样啊 |
[30:06] | Put the knife down, or I put one in your leg. | 放下刀 不然我就朝你腿开枪了 |
[30:09] | What are you waiting for, Clarke? | 克拉克 你还在等什么 |
[30:12] | Come on. Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我开枪 |
[30:13] | As much fun as it would be to shoot you, | 虽然我很乐意朝你开枪 |
[30:14] | Bellamy would hear it. | 但贝拉米会听到 |
[30:16] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[30:17] | Cut deep. Do it now. | 割的深一点 立刻动手 |
[30:20] | Hey, hey, Clarke, Clarke, listen to me. | 克拉克 克拉克 你听我说 |
[30:21] | You’re speaking into a radio with the power off. | 你在对着一个关了的无线电说话 |
[30:24] | See? There’s no indicator light. | 你看 指示灯都没亮 |
[30:26] | No, Clarke. Do it now. | 不是的 克拉克 立刻动手 |
[30:28] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[30:31] | Clarke, do it. | 克拉克 快动手 |
[30:34] | Clarke– | 克拉克 |
[30:40] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[30:41] | Now, since you’re clearly only a threat to yourself, | 既然你很明显只会伤害自己 |
[30:44] | and not to me, | 而不是我 |
[30:45] | what do you say we save Bellamy before he kills both of us? | 我们赶在被贝拉米杀死之前去救下他如何 |
[30:55] | Don’t say a word. We just need to buy some time. | 别出声 我们只需要拖延一点时间 |
[30:59] | Where’s Daniel? Did you kill him? | 丹尼尔呢 已经被你杀了吗 |
[31:01] | I gave you a chance. You can still save your husband. | 我给过你机会的 不过你还能救下你的丈夫 |
[31:04] | Why is he wearing a helmet? | 为什么他戴着头盔 |
[31:05] | Why are you wearing a helmet? | 为什么你戴着头盔 |
[31:06] | In case you use the gas. Take off his helmet. | 以防万一你们使用气体 取下他的头盔 |
[31:08] | – You take off yours. – I said, take it off now! | -你取下自己的 -我说 现在就取下 |
[31:11] | – Let me see his face. – You need to calm her down. | -让我看到他的脸 -你得让她冷静点 |
[31:15] | That’s a bullet hole. | 那有个弹孔 |
[31:17] | Vent the mess hall. Do it now. | 去抽空食堂的氧气 现在就去 |
[31:23] | Nice try. Take off the mask. | 想骗我 取下头盔 |
[31:26] | Kaylee, push the damn button. | 凯莉 快按下按钮 |
[31:27] | Where are the bodies? Tell us now. | 尸体在哪 快告诉我们 |
[31:41] | No! | 不要 |
[31:42] | – See? – No. | -看到了吗 -不要 |
[31:44] | – One’s alive. – No. | -还剩一个活的 -不要 |
[31:47] | – Happiness? – No. | -开心了吗 -不要 |
[31:51] | Go to her. | 去看看她 |
[32:03] | The bodies– you must– | 那些尸体 你一定要 |
[32:08] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:11] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[32:22] | I have questions. | 我有疑问 |
[32:24] | Get in line, kid. | 小朋友 我还没问呢 |
[32:26] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[32:30] | First, tell me what happened to Clarke. | 首先 告诉我克拉克怎么样了 |
[32:37] | Murphy! Murphy! | 墨菲 墨菲 |
[32:42] | This isn’t the ring. | 这不是赛场 |
[32:44] | We’re not playing games down here, | 我们也不是来这玩游戏的 |
[32:48] | and I’m not gonna let you hurt anyone else. | 我也不会让你伤害到任何其他人 |
[32:49] | 非致命 杀伤性 气体手榴弹 | |
[32:52] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[32:55] | Clarke, where’d you go? | 克拉克 你去哪了 |
[32:57] | Was gonna say the same thing about you. | 我也准备对你说一样的话呢 |
[32:59] | You’re the one with the gun. | 你是那个拿着枪的人 |
[33:01] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[33:02] | What do you say I put it down and we talk, ok… | 我把枪放下 然后我俩聊聊 怎么样 |
[33:10] | You and me, just a couple of guys stuck on a moon, | 你和我 不过是被困在卫星上的俩家伙 |
[33:14] | nobody else on it, | 再没其他人了 |
[33:15] | filled with man-eating bugs and toxic plants | 到处都是吃人的虫子和有毒的植物 |
[33:17] | that turn people who love each other into homicidal maniacs. | 让彼此相爱的人变成热爱杀戮的疯子 |
[33:21] | That’s what’s happening, to you, bellamy. | 那就是你身上发生的事 贝拉米 |
[33:23] | Oh, so you’re looking out for me– | 所以你开始替我操心了 |
[33:26] | John murphy, court jester. | 约翰·墨菲 你这个天庭小丑 |
[33:31] | Well, it beats useless. | 总比废物强 |
[33:33] | Not by much. | 没强多少 |
[33:37] | Now! | 来吧 |
[33:40] | Clarke! Do it! | 克拉克 动手 |
[33:43] | You’re a cancer, Clarke, | 你就是癌症 克拉克 |
[33:45] | and you know what we do to cancer. | 你知道我们如何对待癌症 |
[33:49] | Cut it out. | 切除 |
[33:58] | you want to do better here, but you can’t. | 你想在这做得更好 但你做不到 |
[34:15] | I will keep us safe. | 我会保我们平安 |
[34:17] | Now kill yourself. | 现在自杀吧 |
[34:19] | Put us out of our misery. | 拯救我们免于悲惨的命运 |
[34:21] | Safe! | 平安 |
[34:25] | Finish what you started. | 结束你开启的罪孽 |
[34:27] | It’s not real. It’s not. | 这不是真的 不是 |
[34:34] | Finish what you started, Clarke. | 结束你开启的罪孽 克拉克 |
[34:36] | – I will keep us… – Do it. Do it. | -我会保我们… -动手 动手 |
[34:40] | – Safe. – Shut up. | -平安 -闭嘴 |
[34:41] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:46] | Safe! | 平安 |
[34:47] | – Do it! – Shut up! | -动手 -闭嘴 |
[34:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:56] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[35:03] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:07] | How many times have you tried to kill me now? | 你有多少次想杀我了 |
[35:14] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[35:16] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[35:19] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[35:34] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[35:35] | This time, you die, not me. | 这次死的是你 不是我 |
[35:42] | Hey, get off. | 放手 |
[35:53] | Give me that thing. Stop it, man. | 把那东西给我 快住手 |
[35:55] | – You’re killing her. – No! | -你快杀死她了 -不 |
[35:57] | I’m saving us from both of you! | 我们保护我们免受你们俩的伤害 |
[36:28] | According to the flight recorder, | 根据飞行记录 |
[36:30] | this is close to where they landed. | 这里离他们降落的地方很近 |
[36:32] | Spread out. Find their trail. | 分头行动 找到他们的踪迹 |
[36:35] | Bring her out. | 把她带过来 |
[36:36] | I told you, I’m not going without my family. | 我说过了 我不会离开我的家人的 |
[36:38] | They’re not safe here. | 他们在这里不安全 |
[36:39] | News flash– they’re already dead. | 快讯 他们已经死了 |
[36:41] | Hey, the eclipse is over. | 日食已经结束了 |
[36:44] | You said if we heard insects, the toxin’s gone, | 你说如果我们听到了虫鸣 毒就已经退了 |
[36:46] | so what aren’t you telling us? | 所以你还有什么没告诉我们 |
[36:48] | She’s not telling us anything. | 她什么都没和我们说 |
[36:51] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[36:54] | Just pull the trigger and let’s move. | 开枪吧 就可以走了 |
[36:57] | – You stowed away? – What the hell are you doing? | -你偷溜过来了 -你要做什么 |
[37:00] | Saving my brother. | 救我哥哥 |
[37:06] | They went this way. | 他们朝这边走了 |
[37:12] | We do need a tracker. | 我们确实需要一个追踪者 |
[37:15] | Wait. No way. No. | 等等 不行 没门 |
[37:17] | It was dangerous enough without Blodreina. | 血女王不在已经够危险了 |
[37:20] | Abby’s right, Heda. You’re too important. | 艾比说得对 赫达 你太重要了 |
[37:22] | We can begin your training. | 我们可以开始你的训练了 |
[37:23] | Great. I’m so glad I woke you. | 好极了 真庆幸我叫醒了你 |
[37:26] | Diyoza’s staying with you, | 迪约扎留下陪你 |
[37:27] | that is, if you want me to deliver that baby. | 如果你想让我帮忙接生孩子的话 就得这样 |
[37:32] | I should stay with the ship, anyway. | 反正我也该留在飞船上 |
[37:35] | We get jacked again, we’re screwed. | 要是再被劫持就完了 |
[37:38] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们很快回来 |
[37:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:42] | The bodies will be here when we get back. | 我们回来后 尸体就给你 |
[37:45] | Now walk… | 现在走吧 |
[37:48] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:59] | So where are all these bugs you were talking about? | 你说的这些虫子都在哪里 |
[38:03] | Dead, consumed by the trees by now. | 死了 现在都成了树的肥料 |
[38:07] | That’s how you’ll find your people, too. | 要找人也是这个方法 |
[38:13] | They were here. | 他们来过这里 |
[38:17] | Stop! | 停下 |
[38:21] | It’s a radiation shield. | 这是辐射护栏 |
[38:23] | Your people couldn’t pass through. | 你们的人不可能通过的 |
[38:25] | You’ll find their bodies on this side of– | 你会在那头找到他们的尸体… |
[38:33] | What? | 什么 |
[38:33] | Get back here. | 快回来 |
[38:44] | Who’s Shaw? | 肖是谁 |
[38:46] | – No. – Let me go. | -不 -让我过去 |
[38:47] | – No, Raven. – Get off me. Let me go. | -不 雷文 -放开我 让我过去 |
[39:02] | Safe now. | 现在可以了 |
[39:43] | What’s wrong? Why aren’t they moving? | 怎么了 他们怎么不动了 |
[39:46] | Clarke– they’re alive. | 克拉克 他们还活着 |
[39:52] | Honey, wake up. | 宝贝 醒醒 |
[39:53] | – Mom? – I’m here. | -妈妈 -我在 |
[39:58] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[40:01] | Locked up to protect us. | 为了保护我们 把自己锁起来了 |
[40:03] | What happened to Shaw? | 肖怎么了 |
[40:05] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[40:16] | What the hell is she doing here… | 她在这里干什么… |
[40:20] | And who is that? | 那又是谁 |
[40:23] | John, wake up. Come on now. | 约翰 醒醒 快醒来 |
[40:32] | His pulse is too weak. | 他的脉搏太微弱了 |
[40:34] | Mom, what is this? | 妈妈 这是什么 |
[40:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:54] | Come on. | 快来 |
[41:20] | What? | 什么 |
[41:33] | It’s ok, Rose. | 没事的 罗丝 |
[41:36] | Talk to your friend. | 和新朋友聊聊吧 |
[41:45] | Are you here to take us home? | 你们是来带我们回家的吗 |
[41:56] | Isn’t this your home? | 这里不是你们的家吗 |