时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Earth isn’t coming back. | 地球 回不来了 |
[00:04] | Meet Planet Alpha. | 这就是阿尔法星 |
[00:05] | We sent an exploratory team down there. | 我们派了一支探险队过去 |
[00:07] | So any guesses where all the people went? | 能猜到人们都去哪了吗 |
[00:10] | All right. Let’s load up. | 好了 准备出发 |
[00:11] | God, I hate sending you to the ground. | 天哪 我讨厌送你去地面 |
[00:13] | Go save us all. | 去救我们大家吧 |
[00:14] | Clarke, you read this? | 克拉克 你看到这个了吗 |
[00:15] | “Stars align and forests wakes, it’s time to run away.” | “当星辰相连 丛林觉醒 就该跑路了” |
[00:18] | “For two days, heaven is hell, | “两日之内 天堂即地狱 |
[00:19] | And friends become foes.” | 朋友即宿敌” |
[00:21] | You’re gonna kill him. | 你会杀了他的 |
[00:24] | This time, you die, not me. | 这次死的是你 不是我 |
[00:27] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[00:29] | This is close to where they landed. | 这里离他们降落的地方很近 |
[00:30] | Spread out. | 分头行动 |
[00:33] | – John, wake up. – What is this? | -约翰 醒醒 -这是什么 |
[00:37] | Are you here to take us home? | 你们是来带我们回家的吗 |
[00:39] | Isn’t this your home? | 这里不是你们的家吗 |
[00:54] | Uh, guys… | 大伙 |
[00:55] | Remember, we’re in their home. | 记住 我们在他们的家里 |
[00:57] | – Everyone keep calm. – Weapons down. | -大家都冷静 -放下武器 |
[01:00] | Abby, stay with Murphy. | 艾比 和墨菲待在一起 |
[01:02] | Rose, get away from them. | 罗丝 离他们远点 |
[01:03] | Protect the Hope. | 保护”希望” |
[01:04] | Guard, to the front. | 侍卫 去前面 |
[01:06] | Hey, it’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[01:07] | We’re from Earth. We come in peace. | 我们来自地球 没有恶意 |
[01:10] | – Over here. – Listen to me. Come here now. | -这边 -听我说 过来 |
[01:12] | – Jonathan, Jonathan… – I’m sorry, Linda. | -约翰逊 约翰逊 -对不起 琳达 |
[01:17] | Kaylee, where have you been? Where’s your family? | 凯莉 你去哪了 你的家人呢 |
[01:22] | They killed them. | 被他们杀了 |
[01:25] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[01:27] | No, not now, not now. Easy, easy. | 不是现在 不是现在 放轻松 |
[01:30] | Help us, please. Our friend’s dying. | 帮帮我们 我们的朋友快死了 |
[01:34] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[01:37] | Let me pass. | 让我过去 |
[01:49] | Move them back. | 让他们退后 |
[01:50] | What are you doing? He’ll die. | 你要做什么 他会死的 |
[01:52] | You want my help or not? | 你们不是想让我帮忙吗 |
[02:02] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[02:09] | Fortunately for him, death is not the end. | 但他很幸运 死亡不是终点 |
[02:14] | Cillian… | 基连安 |
[02:18] | He was exposed to the seaweed during the red sun. | 他在红日时接触了海藻 |
[02:21] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[02:32] | We call it kepa-she, means hideous snake in chinese. | 我们叫它可怕蛇 是中文的叫法 |
[02:39] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[02:41] | Trust me, I know, but the venom degrades | 相信我 我知道看上去很恐怖 |
[02:43] | too quickly to deliver it in any other form. | 但毒液分解很快 不会造成伤害 |
[02:49] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[02:52] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 很神奇 是吧 |
[02:53] | Its curative properties were discovered | 在最早先的某次红日期间 |
[02:55] | during one of the earliest red suns. | 人们发现了它的治疗效果 |
[02:57] | Poison made the demon Gabriel believe he could walk on water. | 毒令恶魔加布里埃相信自己能行走于水面 |
[03:03] | The kepa-she bit him, | 可怕蛇咬了他 |
[03:04] | and the toxin from the seaweed had no effect. | 海藻的毒性就失效了 |
[03:10] | He’s breathing. | 他有呼吸了 |
[03:16] | Well done, Cillian. | 干得好 基连安 |
[03:19] | Now lock them up. | 现在 把他们关起来 |
[03:22] | Yes, sir. Come on. | 遵命 先生 来吧 |
[03:23] | – Let’s go. – Wait. | -我们走 -等等 |
[03:24] | – On your feet. – Ok. | -快走 -好 |
[03:25] | Wait. Where are you taking us? | 等等 你们要带我们去哪里 |
[03:27] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[03:28] | – We didn’t do anything wrong. – Get off me. | -我们没做错任何事 -放开我 |
[04:05] | Why is he not waking up? | 他为什么没醒 |
[04:06] | He will. | 会醒的 |
[04:09] | I can’t believe I did this to him. | 我不敢相信自己差点杀了他 |
[04:11] | Emori, you didn’t. I did. | 艾默莉 你没有 是我 |
[04:14] | Who cares? We need to get out of this place. | 谁在乎呢 我们需要离开这里 |
[04:20] | What are you even doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[04:21] | I came to save your ass. | 我来救你们 |
[04:25] | Bellamy, no, not now. | 贝拉米 别 现在不是时候 |
[04:28] | If we’re gonna fight our way out, we need her. | 如果我们要杀出去 我们需要她 |
[04:31] | Echo, we’re not fighting them. | 艾寇 我们不跟他们打斗 |
[04:34] | We need them to teach us how to survive down here. | 我们需要他们告诉我们如何在这里生存 |
[04:43] | Welcome, friends. | 欢迎 朋友们 |
[04:45] | If it’s true you survived the red sun, | 如果你们真的在红日之下存活 |
[04:47] | Then you need a drink. | 那你们需要喝一杯 |
[04:51] | – Thank you. – No, thanks. | -谢谢 -不用 谢谢 |
[04:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | Mm. That’s amazing. | 太好喝了 |
[05:02] | – What is it? – We call it– | -这是什么 -我们叫它… |
[05:04] | Delilah… | 黛利拉 |
[05:06] | Relax, mother. I don’t think they’ll steal your recipe. | 放松 母亲 他们不会偷你的秘方的 |
[05:10] | We call it jo juice after Josephine Prime. | 我们叫它约汁 以荣耀约瑟芬命的名 |
[05:13] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[05:14] | – Hallowed be her name. – Hallowed be her name. | -愿她的名为圣 -愿她的名为圣 |
[05:18] | Uh, can I ask– | 我能问问 |
[05:19] | It’s probably none of our business, | 也许这与我们无关 |
[05:21] | But what’s a Prime? | 荣耀是什么 |
[05:24] | Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families- | 圣所被来自地球的四个家族殖民了 |
[05:29] | the Primes. | 荣耀之族 |
[05:30] | Their blood rules us still. | 他们的后裔仍统治我们 |
[05:32] | Make way for the Primes. | 为荣耀之族让路 |
[05:37] | – Which one’s the pilot? – There, that one. | -谁是飞行员 -那个 |
[05:42] | Stop. | 住手 |
[05:45] | – Did I say to take her? – No, sir. Sorry, sir. | -我说抓她了吗 -没有 先生 抱歉 |
[05:50] | Look. If this is about what happened on the mothership, | 听着 如果是因为母舰上发生的事 |
[05:54] | Your people stole our transport and then boarded us by force. | 是你们偷了我们的运输船并暴力登舰 |
[05:58] | My people were just defending themselves. | 我们只是为了保护自己 |
[06:00] | Lies. She wasn’t there. | 撒谎 她根本不在场 |
[06:04] | We hurt no one. | 我们没伤害别人 |
[06:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:06] | Clarke Griffin. What’s yours? | 克拉克·格里芬 你呢 |
[06:08] | He is Russell Lightbourne, seventh of his line, | 他是拉塞尔·莱特伯恩 家族第七代 |
[06:11] | savior of sanctum, and you will bow before using his name. | 圣所的救主 你说他名字前 要鞠躬行礼 |
[06:16] | I don’t think so. | 我倒不这么想 |
[06:18] | My wife’s a stickler for protocol, | 我妻子非常墨守陈规 |
[06:21] | but she know you can’t observe customs that you’re unaware of. | 但她也明白你们无法遵行你们并不知情的习俗 |
[06:23] | You have questions, understandably, | 我理解你们有问题 |
[06:25] | and we’ll get to them all, but first, | 我们也会解答 但首先 |
[06:27] | we need your transport ship to be flown into sanctum. | 我们需要你们的运输船飞来圣所 |
[06:29] | You can land in one of the lower fields. | 你们可以在其中一处低洼降落 |
[06:30] | Why? What’s out there? | 为什么 外面有什么 |
[06:33] | There are worse things in this world | 这个世界上是有比日食造成的失心疯 |
[06:35] | than eclipse-induced psychosis. | 更可怕的事情 |
[06:37] | All of them are outside the shield, | 它们全都在护盾之外 |
[06:39] | and the worst of them would love to get | 而它们之中的恶魔会非常乐意 |
[06:40] | their hands on the weapons Kaylee says are on your ship. | 拿走凯莉所说的在你们飞船上的武器 |
[06:42] | Why are we asking for permission? | 为什么我们在征求他们的同意 |
[06:44] | My family is on that ship. | 我的家人都在那艘飞船上 |
[06:47] | Which is why you’ll be on the team sent to retrieve them. | 所以你将会是派遣去带回他们的队员之一 |
[06:51] | What, now you’re afraid to leave the shield? | 怎么了 现在你害怕走出护盾范围了 |
[06:53] | I told you, we were late for shelter | 我跟你说过 看到那艘飞船的时候 |
[06:55] | when we saw that ship. | 我们已经来不及赶去避难所了 |
[06:56] | Either we took it or we suffered the red sun. | 如果不抢占飞船 我们就要受红日折磨了 |
[06:59] | Mom, what is it? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[07:02] | Madi is on the transport ship. | 麦迪在那艘运输船上 |
[07:03] | What? You woke her? | 什么 你叫醒她了 |
[07:09] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[07:11] | Raven will fly the ship, but we’re going, too. | 雷文可以驾驶飞船 但我们也要去 |
[07:13] | Didn’t realize you were giving the orders again, Clarke. | 没料到又是你来发号施令了 克拉克 |
[07:17] | Fine. Choose your most disposable people. | 好吧 选一个你们最能抛弃的人 |
[07:19] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[07:22] | You don’t strike me as disposable. | 我不觉得你是可以抛弃的 |
[07:24] | None of us are, | 我们没人是 |
[07:26] | but my child is out there, | 但我的孩子在那 |
[07:28] | so I’m going to get her. | 我要去救她 |
[07:30] | Please. We have things to discuss. | 请留步 你我还有事情商量 |
[07:33] | Are you the leader of your people, or not? | 你是你们这群人的领袖吗 |
[07:35] | She is. She can speak for us. | 她是 她可以代表我们 |
[07:39] | Good. You can escort your team to the steps. | 很好 你可以把你的队员送到门口 |
[07:42] | The rest of you will remain here, well-cared-for | 剩余的人留在这 好生休息 |
[07:44] | till we can decide what to do with you. | 直到我们决定如何处置你们 |
[07:49] | Raven, Echo. | 雷文 艾寇 |
[07:52] | Octavia, let’s go. | 奥克塔维亚 我们走 |
[07:58] | Hey, Miller, you stay here. Keep an eye on things. | 米勒 你留在这 保持警戒 |
[08:00] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你聊几句吗 |
[08:01] | What? You said it yourself. We need these people. | 什么 你自己说过的 我们需要这些人 |
[08:04] | For some reason, the leader seems to like you, | 因为某种原因 他们的领袖好像挺喜欢你的 |
[08:06] | so let’s try and keep it that way. | 所以我们试着保持下去 |
[08:08] | Hey, Clarke, we’ll bring Madi back. | 克拉克 我们肯定能把麦迪带回来 |
[08:12] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[08:18] | If your mind is still enough, | 如果你的意志足够坚韧 |
[08:19] | the commanders will come to you. | 司令们会来找你 |
[08:21] | They will show you what they think you need to know. | 她们会告诉你她们认为你应该知道的 |
[08:24] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[08:27] | Good. Now tell me who you see. | 很好 现在告诉我你看到了谁 |
[08:31] | I see Clarke needing my help. | 我看到克拉克需要我的帮助 |
[08:33] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:35] | A mind can only exist in one place at a time, | 一个人的精神同一时间只能存在于一个地方 |
[08:37] | And Clarke’s mind left the flame after the City– | 克拉克的精神早已离开火种 在光之… |
[08:42] | You mean, she needs your help here now. | 你是说她现在需要你的帮助 |
[08:45] | Why am I wasting my time? | 我为什么要浪费自己的时间 |
[08:47] | My thought exactly. | 其实这是我的想法 |
[08:50] | Should’ve gone with the others. | 我应该和他们一起走的 |
[08:51] | Clarke will be fine. | 克拉克不会有事的 |
[08:53] | Your focus should be here. | 你的注意力应该在这 |
[08:55] | Learning to master the flame. | 学会操控火种 |
[08:57] | Once you do that, you won’t need to ask for its guidance. | 学会了之后 你就不再需要寻求指引了 |
[09:00] | The wisdom of the commanders will be yours. | 司令们的智慧就都归你所有了 |
[09:03] | It’s not all wisdom, Seda. | 不是所有都是智慧 赛达 |
[09:07] | In my dreams, | 在我的梦境中 |
[09:09] | I see a commander who frightens me– | 我看见一位司令很可怕 |
[09:13] | One eye, scars like lines on a map. | 只有一只眼睛 还有密布的疤痕 |
[09:18] | He wants to show me things, but– | 他想给我看些东西 但… |
[09:20] | Sheidheda, the dark commander. | 影赫达 黑暗司令 |
[09:24] | You’re wise to resist him. | 你拒绝他是对的 |
[09:27] | I told you, the flame amplifies every commander’s capacity | 我说过 火种会放大每位司令的能力 |
[09:29] | for good and evil. | 有好有坏 |
[09:30] | They’re battling for your favor. | 他们在争夺你的支持 |
[09:32] | That’s why we must keep training every day. | 这就是为什么我们要每天练习 |
[09:36] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑 |
[09:40] | No, sad. | 不 很可悲 |
[09:42] | She’s a child. You should let her be one. | 她不过是个孩子 你应该让她多享受下童真 |
[09:44] | This child beat your entire army | 这个孩子打败了你整支军队 |
[09:46] | without losing a single follower. | 而没失去一位追随者 |
[09:49] | That wasn’t my army. | 那不是我的军队 |
[09:51] | You beat a bunch of criminals led by a sociopath in a battle | 你不过是在一个被烧的差不多的山谷里 |
[09:55] | for a valley that burned to the ground, anyway. | 打败了由某个反社会分子领导的一群罪犯 |
[09:57] | I call that a total failure to reach mission objective. | 我把它看作彻头彻尾的失败 |
[10:00] | Watch your tongue. | 说话注意点 |
[10:01] | Calm down, sensei. I’m too pregnant to argue. | 别激动 老师 我大着肚子不愿意和你吵 |
[10:04] | Right, the child of two mass murderers. | 是啊 俩杀人狂的孩子 |
[10:07] | Can’t wait to meet her. | 什么时候出生 我都等不及了 |
[10:19] | Everybody on the ship now! | 立刻回到船上 |
[10:22] | Close the door. Poison darts. Move! | 关上门 飞镖有毒 快 |
[11:15] | It’s ok. She’s friendly. | 没事的 它很乖的 |
[11:22] | Hey, come here. | 过来这 |
[11:28] | Then it is true. | 那就是真的了 |
[11:30] | They told me the Earth was destroyed. | 他们告诉我地球已经被毁了 |
[11:34] | I suppose I had hope for man’s best friend. | 但我觉得自己总归对人类最好的伙伴抱有希望 |
[11:39] | She also told me you were already here when she arrived. | 她还跟我说她到达的时候你们已经在这了 |
[11:43] | The radiation shield has kept us safe for 200 years. | 辐射护盾已经保护我们二百年了 |
[11:45] | I need to know how you breached it. | 我想知道你们是如何破坏它的 |
[11:48] | One of our people, Shaw, | 我们的其中之一 肖 |
[11:50] | was the pilot on Eligius IV. | 是埃利吉乌斯四号的飞行员 |
[11:53] | He knew the failsafe code. | 他知道失效保护的密码 |
[11:55] | Radiation killed him, | 他死于辐射 |
[11:57] | but not before he saved us. | 但拼死救下了我们 |
[12:01] | Thank you. I’ll delete the code. | 谢谢你 我会删除那个密码的 |
[12:16] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[12:23] | Have you ever known peace, Clarke? | 你有听说过和平吗 克拉克 |
[12:31] | You’re gonna like it here. | 你会爱上这里的 |
[12:35] | – We can stay? – I haven’t decided. | -我们可以留下吗 -我还没决定 |
[12:37] | We’ll talk about it over dinner at the palace. | 我们晚饭的时候在宫里再聊 |
[12:59] | Wouldn’t suck to have a weapon. | 有武器在手就好了 |
[13:00] | He told us, only the guards carry weapons. | 他说过 只有警卫才能携带武器 |
[13:03] | Just don’t react. | 就别理她了 |
[13:04] | We’re trying to make an alliance. | 我们在努力结盟 |
[13:06] | She can’t screw that up if she’s with us. | 她要是和我们一起 就没机会搞破坏了 |
[13:08] | Wanna bet? | 要赌一把吗 |
[13:15] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[13:16] | There are thing and people in these wood that want us dead. | 外面树林里有些人和物想让我们死 |
[13:19] | You fall behind, you will be. | 掉队的话 就会如他们所愿了 |
[13:35] | It’s a dome. | 是个穹顶 |
[13:52] | Clarke, I have to get out of here. | 克拉克 我得要离开这 |
[13:55] | Not gonna happen, Jordan. | 不可能的 乔登 |
[13:56] | You’ve been locked inside for 26 years. | 你已经被关了二十六年了 |
[13:59] | What’s one more day? | 再多关一天又有什么呢 |
[14:03] | Hey, hey, you’re ok. | 你没事的 |
[14:06] | John, John, the toxin’s gone. | 约翰 毒素已经除掉了 |
[14:08] | It’s gone. Everyone’s ok. Clarke, tell him. | 除掉了 大家都没事了 克拉克告诉他 |
[14:11] | It’s true, ok? We all made it, thanks to you. | 是真的 我们都挺过来了 是你的功劳 |
[14:14] | No, I didn’t. I died, didn’t I? | 不 我没有 我死了 对吧 |
[14:22] | Your heart did stop, | 你的心跳确实停了 |
[14:24] | but the people here revived you. | 但这里的人把你复活了 |
[14:29] | I saw something. | 我看见了什么 |
[14:33] | I f– I felt something. | 我…我感觉到了什么 |
[14:38] | Hey, John… | 约翰… |
[14:40] | We should give them a minute. | 我们应该给他们点时间 |
[14:44] | Look at me. Talk to me. | 看着我 和我说说话 |
[14:49] | I’m pretty sure I’m going to hell. | 我十分确定我要下地狱了 |
[14:54] | John… | 约翰… |
[15:08] | He’ll be ok. | 他会没事的 |
[15:09] | He always is. | 他一直都是 |
[15:14] | Clarke… | 克拉克… |
[15:17] | Madi wouldn’t stay in space | 知道你可能会有麻烦 |
[15:18] | knowing that you might be in trouble. | 麦迪是不想待在太空的 |
[15:20] | I left her on the ship because I thought | 我把她留在飞船上是因为我觉得 |
[15:21] | that she would be safer wherever Octavia wasn’t. | 奥克塔维亚不在的地方 她会更安全 |
[15:25] | I didn’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[15:26] | I would have done the same thing. | 换成是我也会这样的 |
[15:30] | I’m surprised she listened to you. | 我很诧异 她居然听你的话 |
[15:33] | She reminds me of somebody I know. | 她让我想起了个认识的人 |
[15:37] | By the glory and grace of the Primes, | 在荣耀之族的荣光和恩赐下 |
[15:39] | daily Tai Chi is commencing now. | 每日太极现在开始 |
[15:42] | May your hearts be filled with love and light | 愿你们的心中充满爱与光明 |
[15:45] | as we love as one. | 相亲相爱 |
[15:55] | Pretty sure you were supposed to stay inside. | 我敢肯定你应该待在里面的 |
[15:59] | Right. Sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[16:02] | – It’s just– – I’m kidding. | -只是… -开玩笑的 |
[16:06] | The Primes want you isolated from us. | 荣耀之族想把你们和我们隔离开 |
[16:08] | We’re not supposed to answer or ask any questions. | 我们不应该提问或者回答你们的提问 |
[16:13] | – Why not? – that’s a question. | -为什么不能 -那可是个问题 |
[16:17] | They chose us because of our tavern | 他们选择了我们 一是因为我们的酒馆 |
[16:19] | and on account of the fact that tomorrow | 二是因为就在明天 |
[16:23] | I become one of them. | 我会成为他们的一员 |
[16:26] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[16:28] | Does that mean you’re a princess? | 也就是说你是个公主吗 |
[16:33] | Do I look like a princess? | 我看着像公主吗 |
[16:35] | I don’t know. Yes. | 我不知道 你像 |
[16:39] | I’m not a princess. | 我可不是公主 |
[16:41] | I work and live above a tavern, | 我在一家酒馆的楼上工作生活 |
[16:44] | but tomorrow is my naming day. | 但明天是我的命名日 |
[16:47] | I become Priya the Seventh. | 我会成为普里雅七世 |
[16:49] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[16:52] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[16:54] | You’re not supposed to be out here. | 你不应该来外面 |
[16:56] | If they’re gonna help us, | 如果要他们帮助我们 |
[16:57] | we need to follow their rules. | 我们就要遵守他们的规矩 |
[17:00] | Back inside, both of you. | 你们两个都回里面去 |
[17:01] | It’s all right, Cassius. He’s with me. | 不要紧的 卡修斯 我要他出来的 |
[17:04] | Apologies, but he stays out of sight. | 对不起 但他不该走入大家的视线 |
[17:08] | They’re your orders, too. | 这也是您得到的指令 |
[17:14] | Sorry for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[17:19] | I can see why Russell likes her. | 我能明白拉塞尔为什么喜欢她 |
[17:21] | Yeah. She’s pretty great. | 是啊 她非常棒 |
[17:22] | I was actually raised on stories about her. | 其实我是听她的故事长大的 |
[17:26] | I know that sounds weird. | 我知道这听着挺怪的 |
[17:29] | I love stories. Tell me one. | 我最喜欢故事了 给我讲一个 |
[17:42] | Let’s bring it on here. | 我们上吧 |
[17:44] | Nice knife. | 刀不错 |
[17:47] | The man you killed with is was my friend. | 你用它杀死的是我的朋友 |
[17:50] | Geo, leave her. | 小乔 别动她 |
[17:52] | Get back to position. It’s almost second moon. | 回到你的位置上 快到次月了 |
[17:56] | Children of Gabriel, gather round. | 加布里埃之子们 都过来 |
[18:04] | How many do you see? | 你看到了几个人 |
[18:07] | The dart hit my bulletproof vest. | 毒镖射到了我的防弹背心上 |
[18:09] | I need to know how many. Blink it out. | 我需要知道有几个 眨眼告诉我 |
[18:14] | Daniel Prime. | 荣耀丹尼尔 |
[18:15] | Faye and Victor, too. | 还有菲和维克多 |
[18:18] | Why no Kaylee? | 为什么没有凯莉 |
[18:19] | When the old man see this, he will come back to us. | 老头子看见这个后 他一定会找我们的 |
[18:22] | I know he will. | 我知道他会的 |
[18:24] | – Death to Primes! – Death to Primes! | -荣耀之族必死 -荣耀之族必死 |
[18:27] | Death to Primes! Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[18:30] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[18:36] | Death to Primes! Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[18:39] | Death to Primes! Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[18:46] | Death to Primes! Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[18:50] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[18:52] | Like hell, we are. Let me go! | 确实 放开我 |
[18:54] | Victor, Faye, and Daniel Prime are lost. | 荣耀维克多 菲和丹尼尔都没了 |
[18:56] | You’re the priority. Abort the mission now. | 你是最重要的 行动取消 |
[19:00] | What are you talking about? Our people are there. | 你在说什么 我们的人还在那边呢 |
[19:02] | It’s ok. We don’t need them. | 没事 我们不需要他们 |
[19:05] | Go. We’ll bring our family home. | 走吧 我们会把我们的亲人带回来 |
[19:08] | Death to primes! Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[19:11] | This should be fun. | 应该会很有趣 |
[19:25] | Ahh. Keep them coming. | 接着倒 |
[19:26] | Good thing we harvest tonight. | 幸亏今晚我们要收获了 |
[19:28] | Gonna need to make more. | 需要多准备一些 |
[19:30] | Hmm, you harvest at night? | 你们都是晚上收获吗 |
[19:36] | Oh, that is so cool. | 太好喝了 |
[19:40] | I’ve read that it helps preserve the purity of the fruit. | 我看到过说这样有助于保持果实的纯净度 |
[19:43] | Is that why? | 是因为这个吗 |
[19:45] | Need to work on your game, kid. | 小子 我还得教教你把妹的技巧 |
[19:47] | I owe your pops at least that much. | 至少看在你爸爸的份上我要教教你 |
[19:48] | His game is just fine. | 他的技巧没问题 |
[19:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:52] | Oh, they grow up so fast, don’t they? | 他们成长得可真快 |
[19:59] | Yes. They do. | 可不是 |
[20:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:11] | It’s just a dress. | 只不过是条裙子而已 |
[20:14] | Thank you, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你 |
[20:15] | My pleasure. Your escort’s outside. | 我的荣幸 你的护卫在外面呢 |
[20:25] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[20:28] | – What’s wrong? – “What’s wrong?” | -怎么了 -“怎么了” |
[20:31] | If I don’t convince them to let us stay, | 如果我不说服他们让我们留下 |
[20:33] | we die on a moon we know nothing about. | 我们都会死在一个我们一无所知的卫星上 |
[20:35] | So convince them. | 那么就说服他们 |
[20:37] | That’s it? That’s your big pep talk? | 这就完了 这算你的激励演说吗 |
[20:41] | Marcus is the diplomat, not me. | 马库斯擅长外交 我不行 |
[20:44] | Mom, I’m so sorry. I didn’t even ask. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 我忘记问了 |
[20:46] | Is he ok? | 他还好吗 |
[20:47] | He’s back in cryo, | 他又回冷冻舱了 |
[20:49] | and I’m hoping that there’ll be medicine here in Sanctum | 我希望圣所里有药 |
[20:51] | that will help him, but we won’t know that | 能帮到他 但是除非你能说服 |
[20:53] | unless you get their leaders on our side. | 他们的领袖站在我们这边 |
[20:58] | Just be yourself. | 做你自己就好 |
[21:00] | Don’t tell them more than you have to | 别跟他们讲太多 |
[21:02] | and don’t lie. | 也不要说谎 |
[21:04] | Hmm, unless they ask about the end of the world. | 除非他们问到世界末日 |
[21:07] | In that case, maybe don’t tell them you fired the first shot. | 要真是如此 别跟他们说你开了第一枪 |
[21:11] | Don’t worry, Murphy. | 别担心 墨菲 |
[21:13] | Hell’s big enough for both of us. | 地狱肯定能容得下我们俩 |
[21:29] | By the glory and grace of the Primes, | 在荣耀之族的荣光和恩赐下 |
[21:31] | tonight’s harvest festival will begin at first moon. | 今晚的收获节将从首月开始 |
[21:35] | Please join us as we celebrate the bounty of Sanctum | 请和我们一起庆祝圣所的赏金活动 |
[21:38] | in holy preparation for the naming of Priya the Seventh. | 圣洁地筹备普里雅七世的命名礼 |
[21:42] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[21:43] | – Hallowed be her name. – Hallowed be her name. | -愿她的名为圣 -愿她的名为圣 |
[22:33] | Welcome, Clarke. Join us, please. | 欢迎你 克拉克 请加入我们 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[22:58] | – You must be starving. – I’m fine, actually. | -你一定饿坏了 -我还好 |
[23:01] | Delilah’s family has been taking good care of us. | 黛利拉的家人一直很照顾我们 |
[23:04] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你们 |
[23:07] | It’s rude not to eat when you’re a guest | 当你在别人家里做客时不吃东西 |
[23:08] | in someone’s home, Clarke. | 可是不礼貌的 克拉克 |
[23:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:21] | Oh, my god, it’s really good. | 天哪 太好吃了 |
[23:26] | We like our simple pleasures here. | 我们喜欢这种简单的乐趣 |
[23:29] | We don’t like finding strangers in our home. | 我们不喜欢有陌生人造访 |
[23:32] | Oh, I’m sorry about that, | 我很抱歉 |
[23:35] | but we were running from a swarm. | 我们当时正在逃离虫袭 |
[23:37] | Trust me, it’s not the way that we wanted to be introduced. | 相信我 我们不想被人这样介绍 |
[23:40] | Like your founders on Eligius III, | 就像你们埃利吉乌斯三号的始祖一样 |
[23:43] | we’re looking to start over, do better. | 我们希望重新开始 做得更好 |
[23:46] | Yes. I would hope so, | 是啊 考虑到你摧毁了 |
[23:48] | considering you destroyed the planet of your birth. | 你出生的星球 我也希望如此 |
[23:51] | Actually, I was born in space, | 其实我出生在太空 |
[23:53] | but I take your point. | 但我同意你的观点 |
[23:55] | Look. Here’s the truth. | 我实话实说 |
[23:58] | Without your help, we won’t survive here. | 没有你们的帮助 我们在这里活不下去 |
[24:00] | You know it. I know it. | 你我都很清楚 |
[24:02] | Our ancestors did destroy the earth, | 我们的祖先确实摧毁了地球 |
[24:06] | but they’re your ancestors, too. | 但他们也是你们的祖先 |
[24:13] | How many people have you killed, Clarke… | 你杀过多少人 克拉克 |
[24:17] | or should we call you Wanheda? | 还是说我们应该叫你瓦黑达 |
[24:24] | My friend Jordan likes to talk. | 我的朋友乔登真是个大嘴巴 |
[24:27] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[24:29] | He said you went to the protected compound | 他说你去了和这里 |
[24:30] | not unlike this one | 一样的保护区 |
[24:33] | and murdered everyone inside, | 把里面的人都杀了 |
[24:35] | innocent men, women, and children alike. | 那些无辜的男人 女人和孩子 |
[24:37] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[24:38] | The mountain men were going to kill everyone that I love– | 山地人要杀了所有我爱的人 |
[24:41] | my friends, my mother. | 我的朋友 我的母亲 |
[24:45] | I did what I had to do to save my people. | 我做了我必须做的事来拯救我的同伴 |
[24:48] | Would you do it again? | 你还会再做一次吗 |
[24:50] | – We were at war. – That’s not what I asked you. | -我们当时在打仗 -这不是我的问题 |
[24:52] | Simone… | 西蒙娜 |
[24:52] | Please, my darling, let her answer. | 求你了 亲爱的 让她说 |
[24:56] | I will not apologize | 我不会为 |
[24:58] | for saving the people that I love. | 我拯救了我爱的人而道歉 |
[25:00] | A comfort to them, I’m sure, | 我相信对他们来说是一种安慰 |
[25:03] | but we are not your people, | 但我们不是你的同伴 |
[25:06] | and we must protect the people that we love. | 我们也必须保护我们所爱的人 |
[25:10] | Kaylee said there are 400 more of you asleep | 凯莉说你们还有四百多人在你们的飞船上沉睡 |
[25:13] | on your ship– warriors, thieves, killers. | 有战士 小偷 杀手 |
[25:17] | All we’re asking for is a second chance. | 我们需要的只是再一次机会 |
[25:24] | Second chance. | 再给你们一次机会 |
[25:32] | When I was a boy, one of our dogs bit my face. | 我小时候 我们养的一只狗咬了我的脸 |
[25:37] | My father loved that dog. | 我父亲很喜欢那条狗 |
[25:39] | Everyone told him he should put him down, | 每个人都跟他说应该把它杀了 |
[25:41] | but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. | 但他自己下不去手 |
[25:45] | “Must have been my fault for startling him,” he said. | 他说 “一定是我吓到它了” |
[25:49] | “He deserves a second chance.” | “应该再给他一次活下去的机会” |
[25:52] | A few years later, that dog attacked my baby sister | 几年后 那条狗袭击了我的小妹妹 |
[25:55] | for crawling near his bowl. | 当时她在它的碗边爬 |
[25:59] | She died two days later. | 两天后她就死了 |
[26:02] | We can change. | 我们会变的 |
[26:03] | I believe you want to, Clarke. | 我相信你们想 克拉克 |
[26:06] | I do. | 我确实相信 |
[26:10] | I just don’t believe you can. | 我只是不相信你们能做到 |
[26:13] | Please understand, violence is a contagion. | 请理解我 暴力会传染 |
[26:16] | I’m truly sorry, but I can’t let | 我真的很抱歉 但我不能让 |
[26:19] | your disease wipe out what we must now presume | 你的疾病消灭了我们人类在宇宙中 |
[26:21] | to be the last outpost of humanity in the universe. | 可能存在的最后一个哨所 |
[26:29] | When your friends return, | 你朋友回来以后 |
[26:30] | I suggest you fly back to your mothership | 我建议你们回到你们的母船上 |
[26:33] | because as you’ve rightly assumed, | 因为正如你正确的假设 |
[26:36] | you won’t survive outside the shield. | 你们在护盾外活不下去 |
[26:49] | Second moon. They’re about to grab the hosts. | 次月 他们马上就抓到宿主了 |
[26:52] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[26:53] | So what’s taking the earthlings so long? | 地球人怎么用了这么久 |
[26:55] | If they don’t get here soon, your plan fails. | 如果他们再不过来 你的计划就失败了 |
[26:57] | – I said, I’m aware. – Geo’s right. | -我说我知道了 -小乔是对的 |
[26:59] | We’ve waited long enough. | 我们等得够久了 |
[27:00] | We’ve got the Primes and the guns. | 我们有了荣耀之族的尸体和枪 |
[27:02] | Let’s take our win and go home. | 我们打败他们 回家吧 |
[27:03] | Sanctum is our home. | 圣所就是我们的家 |
[27:05] | If you want to go, go, | 你想走就走吧 |
[27:06] | but we won’t abandon our people on the inside. | 但我们不会放弃我们在那里的人 |
[27:08] | They knew the risks. | 他们知道风险 |
[27:09] | If we don’t get the shield down, they kill the hosts, | 如果我们没法关闭护盾 他们就会杀了宿主 |
[27:12] | either way, no naming day. | 无论怎样 都没有命名日了 |
[27:13] | Isn’t that what the old man would’ve wanted? | 这不就是那个老家伙想要的结果吗 |
[27:15] | Suit yourself. | 随便你吧 |
[27:16] | Take the heads and the weapons to the rendezvous. | 把人头和武器带去集合点 |
[27:18] | We’ll wait as long as we can, then follow. | 我们会尽量等待 随后跟上 |
[27:20] | Copy. Death is life. | 收到 死就是生 |
[27:21] | – Death is life. – Death is life. | -死就是生 -死就是生 |
[27:23] | Can you tell what they’re saying? | 你能看出他们在说什么吗 |
[27:25] | No, but one of them’s leaving, | 不能 但有一个人准备离开 |
[27:29] | and she’s taking the guns. | 她还带走了枪 |
[27:32] | Why would they give up their advantage? | 他们为什么要放弃自己的优势 |
[27:34] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[27:35] | No, but it makes a fair fight. | 是的 但这让战斗变得公平了 |
[27:38] | Ok. Once the guns are clear, we go in– | 好 等她带枪离开后 我们就进去 |
[27:41] | Don’t be an idiot. I’m going for the guns. | 别犯傻 我去夺枪 |
[27:44] | O. Damn it, O. | 小奥 该死 小奥 |
[27:50] | Octavia, get back. Do not engage. | 奥克塔维亚 回来 别交战 |
[27:53] | They’re here. Ok. Move out now. | 他们来了 好 立即行动 |
[27:55] | Octavia, they’ll kill our people. | 奥克塔维亚 他们会杀了我们的人 |
[27:57] | Do not engage, O. | 别交战 小奥 |
[28:01] | Hey, don’t. | 别去 |
[28:27] | They were withdrawing. | 他们正准备撤退 |
[28:29] | Why the hell would you attack? | 你为什么要袭击 |
[28:32] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[28:33] | You didn’t have to kill anyone. | 你不必杀掉所有人 |
[28:35] | Why aren’t they moving? What’s wrong with them? | 她们为什么不能动 怎么了 |
[28:37] | Paralytic darts. | 因为中了麻痹镖 |
[28:40] | Look. It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[28:42] | – How come you’re ok? – They missed. | -你怎么没事 -他们打偏了 |
[28:45] | Diyoza, Echo, get the body bags. | 迪约扎 艾寇 去拿尸袋 |
[28:47] | Raven, would have heard the gunshots. | 雷文 可能会有人听到枪声 |
[28:49] | Get us in the air before they come back. | 在他们回来之前 将我们带离地面 |
[28:51] | They were waiting for something, | 他们在等待某个东西 |
[28:52] | kept talking about a second moon. | 一直在说次月 |
[28:55] | When you figure out what that means, let me know. | 你查出那是什么之后 告诉我 |
[29:03] | Not you. | 你别上来 |
[29:06] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[29:08] | What are you gonna do, leave me here? | 你打算怎么做 把我留在这里吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, for your own good and ours. | 是的 对你自己和我们都好 |
[29:15] | Monty gave his life for us so we could have another chance, | 蒙蒂牺牲了自己 给我们换来了第二次机会 |
[29:18] | and I’m not gonna let you destroy that. | 我不会让你破坏这个机会的 |
[29:19] | We saved Madi, Gaia, and Diyoza. | 我们救了麦迪 盖娅和迪约扎 |
[29:21] | We got the damn ship back. | 我们夺回了飞船 |
[29:23] | We lost no one. | 没有任何损失 |
[29:25] | How is that a bad thing? | 我怎么就破坏了呢 |
[29:29] | Until you can answer that yourself, | 在你有答案之前 |
[29:31] | you’re on your own. | 你只能靠你自己了 |
[29:39] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:44] | Should have died in that gorge, anyway. | 反正我本该死在峡谷里 |
[29:46] | Octavia… | 奥克塔维亚 |
[29:53] | My sister died a long time ago. | 我妹妹在很久之前就死了 |
[30:46] | I love second moon. | 我爱次月 |
[30:48] | It’s only visible for a few minutes a night. | 它一晚只有几分钟是可见的 |
[30:51] | Then it’s gone again. | 然后转瞬即逝 |
[30:55] | It’s beautiful. | 它很美 |
[31:02] | We’re like second moon. | 我们就像是次月 |
[31:10] | Tomorrow everything changes. | 明天一切都会改变 |
[31:15] | I’ve been waiting for naming day all my life, | 我一生都在等待命名日 |
[31:18] | and now I meet a boy | 而现在我遇到了一个 |
[31:22] | who makes me wish I had more time. | 让我希望我能再等一等的男孩 |
[31:27] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去 |
[31:31] | Just because you become a princess, doesn’t mean– | 你变成了一位公主 这不代表… |
[31:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:45] | Full disclosure, I– | 坦白说 我… |
[31:48] | That was my first kiss. | 这是我的初吻 |
[31:58] | Don’t let it be my last. | 别让它成为我的最后一吻 |
[32:13] | Relax. You’re gonna suck the first time. | 放轻松 你的第一次会很差劲 |
[32:17] | Everybody does. Don’t worry. | 每个人都如此 别担心 |
[32:23] | We’ve got all night. | 我们有一整晚的时间 |
[32:31] | Delilah? | 黛利拉 |
[32:36] | Death to Primes. | 荣耀之族必死 |
[32:47] | I’m glad we’re here. | 很高兴我们都在这里 |
[32:56] | I’ve done bad things. | 我做了坏事 |
[33:03] | There is no hell, John. | 地狱是不存在的 约翰 |
[33:07] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:13] | At the end of our lives, we’re not gonna be judged | 在生命的尽头 我们不会因为 |
[33:15] | for the things that we did to survive. | 为了生存的所作所为而被评判 |
[33:19] | We’ll be judged for the reasons that we did them. | 我们会因为所作所为的原因而被评判 |
[33:25] | What if the reason was to save my own ass? | 如果是为了救我自己的命呢 |
[33:33] | Back in your murder gear already. | 你已经穿回杀人装备了 |
[33:35] | That’s a good sign. | 真是个好兆头 |
[33:37] | Clarke, what happened? | 克拉克 发生什么了 |
[33:38] | Jordan told them everything. | 乔登把一切都告诉他们了 |
[33:40] | – Where is he? – On the roof with the barmaid. | -他在哪里 -和那个酒馆女在屋顶 |
[33:51] | Jordan… | 乔登 |
[33:54] | Jordan. | 乔登 |
[33:55] | – Jordan, hey… – Delilah? | -乔登 -黛利拉 |
[33:57] | – What happened? – Delilah. | -发生什么了 -黛利拉 |
[33:59] | – Where is she? Who did this? – He’s hurt. | -她在哪里 谁干的 -他受伤了 |
[34:01] | – Put him down. – Oh, no. Wait. There. | -把他放下 -不 等等 在那里 |
[34:07] | You, get back here! | 你快回来 |
[34:10] | The children of Gabriel are in the compound. | 加布里埃之子进来了 |
[34:12] | They’ll use the night harvest to try to get her out. | 他们会利用夜间收获把她带出去 |
[34:14] | – Follow me, please. – Wait. No, no, no. No. | -请跟我来 -等等 不行 |
[34:35] | Russell’s here somewhere. | 拉塞尔就在这里 |
[34:36] | I have to warn him. You keep looking. | 我得警告他 你继续找 |
[34:53] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:10] | You have the blood. | 你有黑血 |
[35:12] | There. She’s got him. | 在这里 她抓住他了 |
[35:17] | – He’s getting away. – Ok. | -他要逃走了 -没事 |
[35:19] | He won’t get past the shield. | 他过不了护盾 |
[35:21] | – We’ll get him. – She’s here. | -我们会抓住他的 -她在这里 |
[35:32] | Set a guard detail to check on Rose. | 派一个护卫去看看罗丝 |
[35:34] | Tell Cillian to bring his bag to the greenhouse. Go. | 叫基连安把他的急救包带去温室里 快去 |
[35:45] | Here. | 给 |
[35:53] | What was wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:55] | She looked like she couldn’t move. | 她看起来动弹不得 |
[35:57] | She couldn’t. | 她动不了 |
[35:58] | They used a paralytic derived from a beetle | 他们用了一种从甲虫里提取的麻痹素 |
[35:59] | my daughter discovered a long time ago, | 是我女儿很久之前发现的 |
[36:01] | wears off in a few hours. | 几小时后效力就会散去 |
[36:03] | I didn’t know you had a daughter. | 我不知道你还有女儿 |
[36:06] | She died in a fall 6 years ago. | 她在六年前去世了 |
[36:10] | Your friend Murphy has red blood. | 你朋友墨菲的血液是红色的 |
[36:13] | Most people do. | 大多数人都这样 |
[36:16] | We’re not most people, are we? | 我们不是大多数人 对吗 |
[36:24] | We have the same blood, Clarke, | 我们的血液一样 克拉克 |
[36:25] | Royal blood. | 皇家血脉 |
[36:27] | That’s why they went after Delilah. | 所以他们才会抓黛利拉 |
[36:28] | Where’s Russell? | 拉塞尔在哪里 |
[36:30] | The children of Gabriel got past Jade and took my Rose. | 加布里埃之子打伤婕德 带走了罗丝 |
[36:36] | We know they’re still here. | 我们知道他们还在这里 |
[36:36] | We’ll search everywhere inside the compound. | 我们会搜遍围区内的所有地方 |
[36:38] | How did they get inside the compound? | 他们是怎么进来的 |
[36:40] | Keep your voice down, Miranda. | 小声点 米兰达 |
[36:42] | That’s the second time the shield’s been breached in two days. | 这是两天内护盾第二次出现漏洞了 |
[36:45] | It wasn’t breached. | 不是出现漏洞 |
[36:46] | The children of Gabriel knew we’d go for the ship. | 加布里埃之子知道我们要去找飞船 |
[36:48] | They were waiting when we lowered it | 我们为凯莉的队伍去除护盾的时候 |
[36:50] | for Kaylee’s team. | 他们就在守株待兔 |
[36:51] | Rose is still in sanctum, and let’s go find her. | 罗丝还在圣所 我们去找她 |
[37:07] | This was their plan all along. | 这就是他们一直以来的计划 |
[37:08] | They knew we’d lower the shield to let them back in. | 他们知道我们会取消护盾放他们进来 |
[37:10] | We have to assume they have Rose. | 他们应该抓到罗丝了 |
[37:12] | Assemble a team to go after her. | 马上组建队伍去营救她 |
[37:13] | Do it now. | 立刻 |
[37:16] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不要 |
[37:19] | We’ll get her back. We’ll get her back. | 我们能找回她的 一定可以 |
[37:24] | Would you be so calm if it was your daughter’s turn? | 如果轮到了你女儿 你还能这么淡定吗 |
[37:38] | We know their founders on Eligius III | 我们知道埃利吉乌斯三号的创始人们 |
[37:39] | were all Nightbloods. | 都有夜之血脉 |
[37:41] | And we know hereditarily, it’s incredibly rare. | 我们知道遗传下来的情况非常罕见 |
[37:43] | Princess Clarke. Perfect. | 克拉克公主 很完美 |
[37:47] | Not perfect if it makes her a target. | 可是这害她成了别人的目标 |
[37:49] | It does, which is why we can’t tell them about Madi… | 确实如此 所以我们不能说麦迪的事… |
[37:55] | Unless you already did. | 难道你已经说了吗 |
[37:57] | Think. You told her everything else. | 也是 你把其他事都告诉她了 |
[37:59] | I didn’t tell her that. | 可我没说那件事 |
[38:02] | I was just being friendly. | 我只是想友好一点 |
[38:05] | I’m– | 我… |
[38:08] | I’m the reason they’re throwing us out. | 都怪我 他们才会赶我们出去 |
[38:15] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[38:23] | Oh, I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你我太开心了 |
[38:24] | – You ok? – Good to see you, Jordan. | -你还好吗 -见到你很开心 乔登 |
[38:26] | – I think. – Are we ok? | -大概吧 -你们还好吗 |
[38:27] | – Good to see you. – Hey, yeah. | -见到你很开心 -没事 |
[38:29] | – Hey, how are you? – You looked better dead. | -你还好吗 -你这脸色还不如死了呢 |
[38:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:36] | It’s not your fault, man. | 这不怪你 哥们 |
[38:45] | It’s been a long day, so I’ll keep this short. | 今天发生了很多 我长话短说 |
[38:47] | Sanctum was created to be a sanctuary for the human race. | 圣所的创立是为人类提供避难所 |
[38:52] | After seeing you save Delilah, | 看到你们救了黛利拉 |
[38:55] | we’ve decided that you deserve that, too. | 我们决定你们也有资格进入这里 |
[38:57] | You changed your mind? We can stay? | 你改变主意了吗 我们能留下吗 |
[39:00] | For now, but no more of you. | 暂时 但是不能再来更多人了 |
[39:02] | You will follow our rules and respect our traditions, | 你们要遵守这里的规矩 尊重我们的传统 |
[39:05] | and we will teach you how to survive here. | 我们会教你们如何在这里活下去 |
[39:06] | What my wife is trying to say is, | 我的妻子想说的是 |
[39:08] | welcome to sanctum. | 欢迎来到圣所 |
[39:23] | You’re with child. How far along? | 你怀了孩子 几个月了 |
[39:28] | 6 months, give or take. | 大概六个月吧 |
[39:31] | Through cryosleep, then? | 看来经历了冷冻休眠 |
[39:33] | – Right. – That’s remarkable. | -对 -了不起 |
[39:35] | If you’d like, we can have one | 如果你愿意的话 |
[39:36] | of our prenatal physicians examine you in the morning. | 我们可以请一位产科医生明早为你检查一下 |
[39:38] | I like. Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢你 |
[39:41] | You should’ve seen Diyoza and Octavia fighting terrorists. | 你应该看看迪约扎和奥克塔维亚打坏人多英勇 |
[39:44] | Where is Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚在哪里 |
[39:47] | – Charmaine Diyoza? – Yes. | -你是夏尔曼·迪约扎吗 -对 |
[39:50] | Escort this woman past the shield right now. | 马上把这个女人送出护盾 |
[39:53] | Just wait. What is this? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[39:55] | Seems my reputation precedes me. | 看来我已经声名远播了 |
[39:57] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[39:58] | Your face is in our history books | 你的脸已经载入史册 |
[40:00] | next to Hitler and Bin Laden. | 跟希特勒和本拉登放在一起 |
[40:02] | Please, what about the baby? | 别这样 那孩子怎么办 |
[40:05] | If any of you would care to join her, be my guest. | 如果你们谁想跟她一起走 请自便 |
[40:07] | Madi… | 麦迪 |
[40:10] | It’s ok, kid. Stay frosty. | 没事的 孩子 冷静 |
[40:16] | We better hope the trees get her | 我们只能希望 她能被树林消灭 |
[40:18] | before the children of Gabriel do. | 不要被加布里埃之子找到 |
[40:19] | Because if she joins forces with them, | 因为如果她和他们合力 |
[40:21] | we’re gonna need more than a radiation shield to protect us. | 辐射护盾就没办法保护我们了 |
[40:29] | One way of another, the devil gets his due. | 无论如何 魔鬼总会自食恶果 |
[40:37] | 3 down, 9 to go. | 3个搞定 还有9个 |
[40:45] | Were you followed? Where’s Delilah? | 你被人跟踪了吗 黛利拉在哪里 |
[40:46] | We missed her, but we got Rose. | 我们没找到她 但是我们找到了罗丝 |
[40:48] | What? | 什么 |
[40:48] | A new host intervened before I could get away. | 在我离开之前 有个新宿主出手了 |
[40:51] | What do you mean, a new host? | 什么叫新宿主 |
[40:52] | From earth. She had the blood. | 从地球来的 她有夜之血脉 |
[40:54] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了 |
[40:56] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[40:57] | They took hostages. We need to question them. | 他们抓了人质 我们要审问他们 |
[40:59] | The others are dead, and you’re about to be. | 其他人都死了 你们也快了 |
[41:04] | Careful. That’s one of them. | 小心 是他们的人 |
[41:07] | We have no quarrel with you. | 我们跟你们没有过节 |
[41:09] | You should pick up a weapon. | 你拿个武器吧 |
[41:18] | The forest is my weapon. | 森林就是我的武器 |
[41:24] | We call it mace plant. Don’t worry. You’ll survive. | 我们称之为狼牙植物 别担心 死不了 |
[41:27] | You’ll just wish you hadn’t. | 只是会生不如死罢了 |
[41:32] | Nice work, Xavier. Get her ready to move. | 干得漂亮 赛维尔 带她走吧 |
[41:35] | 3 primes, a pile of guns, | 三个荣耀之族 一堆枪 |
[41:38] | The child with royal blood, and a girl from earth– | 一个皇家血脉的孩子 一个地球女孩… |
[41:41] | Not bad for a day’s work. | 今天的收获不错 |
[41:44] | Let’s see the old man reject us now. | 这下看那个老头怎么拒绝我们 |