时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100”. | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families- | 圣所被来自地球的四个家族殖民了 |
[00:06] | the Primes. | 荣耀之族 |
[00:07] | We have the same blood, Clarke, royal blood. | 我们的血液一样 克拉克 皇家血脉 |
[00:09] | That’s why they went after Delilah. | 所以他们才会抓黛利拉 |
[00:10] | The children of Gabriel took my Rose. | 加布里埃之子带走了罗丝 |
[00:12] | We know they’re still here. | 我们知道他们还在这里 |
[00:13] | We’ll search everywhere inside the compound. | 我们会搜遍围区内的所有地方 |
[00:14] | Would you be so calm if it was your daughter’s turn? | 如果轮到了你女儿 你还能这么淡定吗 |
[00:17] | I didn’t know you had a daughter. | 我不知道你还有女儿 |
[00:18] | She died in a fall 6 years ago. | 她在六年前去世了 |
[00:20] | There are things and people in these woods that want us dead. | 外面树林里有些人和物想让我们死 |
[00:22] | If you fall behind, you will be. | 掉队的话 就会如他们所愿了 |
[00:24] | Children of Gabriel, gather round. | 加布里埃之子们 都过来 |
[00:26] | – Death to Primes! – Death to Primes! Death to… | -荣耀之族必死 -荣耀之族必死 荣耀… |
[00:29] | We’ve got the Primes and the guns. | 我们有了荣耀之族的尸体和枪 |
[00:31] | Let’s take our win and go home. | 我们打败他们 回家吧 |
[00:32] | Octavia, they’ll kill our people. | 奥克塔维亚 他们会杀了我们的人 |
[00:34] | Do not engage. | 别交战 |
[00:37] | You’re on your own. | 你只能靠你自己了 |
[00:38] | What are you gonna do, leave me here? | 你打算怎么做 把我留在这里吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah, for your own good. | 是的 对你自己和我们都好 |
[00:41] | Fine. Should have died in that gorge, anyway. | 好 反正我本该死在峡谷里 |
[00:59] | Don’t worry. I’ll show you how. | 别担心 我来告诉你怎么生存下去 |
[01:05] | Improvise, adapt. | 应变 适应 |
[01:10] | Overcome. | 克服 |
[01:14] | Good thing there’s no marines left. | 还好这已经没有陆战队 |
[01:15] | I’d never hear the end of it for stealing that. | 不然我偷了那个 事情就没完没了了 |
[01:19] | Cocky bastards. | 那些混蛋 |
[01:34] | Anyone ever teach you | 没人教过你们 |
[01:35] | it’s rude to shine a light in someone’s face? | 拿光直射别人的脸是很不礼貌的吗 |
[01:37] | You should be more worried about yourself right now. | 你现在不如多担心一下自己 |
[01:40] | You’re gonna need more than 3 people to take me out. | 三人以上才有可能放倒我 |
[01:44] | Your baby needs a safe place to live. | 你的孩子需要在安全的环境下生存 |
[01:47] | I can offer you that. | 我可以提供给你 |
[01:48] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[01:49] | Help us return the child–Rose– | 帮我们带回那个孩子 罗丝 |
[01:52] | and the 3 heads of our fallen Primes, | 还有我们荣耀之族逝去的三人的脑袋 |
[01:54] | and Russell Prime– hallowed be his name– | 之后荣耀拉塞尔 愿他的名为圣 |
[01:56] | will let your child be raised in sanctum. | 会允许你的孩子在圣所内被抚养长大 |
[01:58] | My child but not me. | 我的孩子 但没有我 |
[02:01] | That’s the offer. Take it or leave it. | 提议就是如此 接不接受随你 |
[02:08] | Let me guess. The kid’s yours. | 我猜猜 孩子是你的 |
[02:12] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[02:15] | It’s my duty to serve and protect the next prime. | 我的责任是照顾和保护下一代荣耀之族成员 |
[02:19] | Bodyguard. Got it. | 守卫 明白了 |
[02:23] | Bang-up job you did there. | 你的工作做得很不错啊 |
[02:26] | You know, I, um, retrieved this | 我在你的随身物品里 |
[02:30] | taken from your belongings. | 找到了这个 |
[02:32] | The people who took Rose now have guns, and so will you. | 掳走罗丝的人现在有枪 你也有了 |
[02:40] | So do we have a deal or not? | 所以 成交吗 |
[02:44] | One condition. | 有一个条件 |
[02:47] | I get a bike. | 给我辆车 |
[03:37] | Yes. This one’s ready, too. | 好 这朵花也开了 |
[03:40] | You think they’ve harmed her? | 你认为他们有伤害她吗 |
[03:43] | Jade will bring Rose back to us. | 婕德会把罗丝带回来的 |
[03:46] | And until she does, | 在她做到之前 |
[03:47] | I wish you’d reconsider canceling naming day. | 我希望你能重新考虑取消命名日 |
[03:50] | The shield is up. They won’t get back in. | 护盾已经开启 他们不会再闯进来了 |
[03:52] | I’m not worried about what’s outside. | 我不担心外面的世界有什么 |
[03:56] | They had sketches. | 他们有线报 |
[03:58] | They knew exactly who to target and where they lived. | 他们清楚地知道该针对谁和他们住在哪里 |
[04:00] | We need to tell the people so that they can be on guard. | 我们需要告诫大家做好防范 |
[04:03] | We need to accept that they have spies inside sanctum. | 我们要接受他们在圣所内安插了间谍这一事实 |
[04:06] | We lost 3 Primes. | 我们损失了三位荣耀成员 |
[04:08] | They took Rose, attacked Delilah. | 他们掳走了罗丝 袭击了黛利拉 |
[04:09] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做些什么 |
[04:11] | We both know that that timing was no coincidence. | 我们都明白那个时机绝不是巧合 |
[04:14] | They knew today was naming day. | 他们知道今天是命名日 |
[04:17] | Cancel, Russell. Priya can wait. | 取消吧 拉塞尔 普里雅可以等 |
[04:20] | Would you say that if it was Josephine? | 如果是约瑟芬 你还会这么说吗 |
[04:24] | No. | 不 |
[04:26] | If we cancel, Gabriel wins. | 如果我们取消 加布里埃就赢了 |
[04:28] | We don’t even know if he’s alive. | 我们都不确定他是不是还活着 |
[04:31] | His cause clearly is. | 他的事业显然还在 |
[04:36] | I’ll post extra guards around Delilah. | 我会给黛利拉再多安排点守卫 |
[04:39] | Just to be safe. | 为了安全起见 |
[04:40] | Fine. But not too close. | 好的 但别太明显 |
[04:44] | It’s her day, and I won’t have it ruined by fear. | 今天是她的大日子 别让担惊受怕毁了它 |
[05:01] | My parents would’ve loved it here. | 如果我父母还在 会很喜欢这里的生活 |
[05:05] | It’s my naming day. | 今天是我的命名日 |
[05:10] | Unburden. That’s what we do today. | 倾诉 这是我们今天会做的 |
[05:14] | On naming day, we make amends for the things we feel guilty for. | 在命名日 我们为那些感到愧疚的事作出弥补 |
[05:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | I told you about how I spent my whole life on the ship. | 我跟你讲过我一直是怎么在飞船上生活的 |
[05:27] | All that time, it was just us… | 一直以来 就只有我们… |
[05:33] | And faces behind glass, | 还有玻璃罩里的那些面庞 |
[05:36] | people I couldn’t talk to, | 我无法与之交谈的人们 |
[05:38] | friends I couldn’t have. | 我无法拥有的朋友 |
[05:43] | I wanted to know them so badly. I wanted… | 我十分想了解他们 我想要… |
[05:48] | This. | 这样的生活 |
[05:50] | When I decided to go into cryo, | 我决定休眠的时候 |
[05:53] | my parents said they understood, | 我的父母说他们理解 |
[05:58] | even though it meant I’d never see them again. | 即使那样意味着我再也无法见到他们了 |
[06:04] | All parents have to let their kids go sometime. | 对自己的孩子 父母有时不得不放手 |
[06:08] | Except they weren’t letting me go | 只是他们没有放手 |
[06:11] | ’cause I wasn’t gone. | 因为我不是去世 |
[06:18] | I became the face behind the glass. | 我成为了玻璃罩里的那些面庞 |
[06:22] | I taunted them, | 我曾嘲笑过他们 |
[06:24] | and I feel guilty because it brought me here… | 我感到愧疚 因为它带我来到了这… |
[06:30] | To you. | 遇到了你 |
[06:35] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[06:39] | We should take happiness while we can. | 我们应该及时行乐 |
[06:46] | Won’t you be late? | 你不会迟到吗 |
[06:48] | Ohh, I’ll make amends. | 我会弥补 |
[06:55] | – I’ll take that. – Thank you. | -给我吧 -谢谢 |
[07:04] | That’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[07:06] | Without you, none of this would’ve been possible today. | 没有你 今天这一切都不会发生 |
[07:10] | To the great hall. | 去大礼堂吧 |
[07:11] | Quickly. And be careful. That’s Simone’s favorite. | 快点 小心 那是西蒙娜的最爱 |
[07:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:16] | I think it’s some sort of celebration. | 我觉得要举行什么庆典 |
[07:17] | “What’s going on”! It’s Naming Day. | “是什么呢” 今天是命名日 |
[07:19] | And you’re the guests of honor. | 而你们是贵客 |
[07:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:29] | A good cookie can change your life. | 一块美味的饼干能改变你的人生 |
[07:31] | There she is! Here’s Delilah! | 她来了 黛利拉来了 |
[07:38] | You look so beautiful, Delilah. | 你真美 黛利拉 |
[07:44] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[07:48] | – How are you feeling? – I feel great. | -你感觉如何 -好极了 |
[07:49] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 那得由我说了算 |
[07:52] | This way. Let’s have a look at you. You, too. | 这边走 我来好好检查下 你也是 |
[07:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:06] | This is really good. | 真好吃 |
[08:08] | You recovered fast. | 你恢复得很快 |
[08:10] | I know. A good night’s sleep. | 我知道 好好睡一觉就好了 |
[08:11] | Sleep, huh? Is that what they call it here? | 睡觉是吗 在这他们叫这个吗 |
[08:18] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[08:26] | Priya I. Hallowed be her name. | 普里雅一世 愿她的名为圣 |
[08:29] | You’re the pilot, right? | 你是飞行员 对吧 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:33] | I think you’ll like her. | 我想你会喜欢她 |
[08:35] | They had motorcycles? | 他们之前有摩托车吗 |
[08:37] | Still do. The machine shops kept them running for over 200 years. | 现在还有 机械车间让它们驰骋了两百多年 |
[08:41] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[08:42] | Josiah, be careful with that. | 约西亚 小心点 |
[08:44] | Wait. Where’s the machine shop? | 等等 机械车间在哪里 |
[08:46] | Last question: what do you remember | 最后一问 你被麻醉后 |
[08:48] | from when you were paralyzed? | 还记得些什么 |
[08:50] | Only everything. | 都记得 |
[08:52] | Well, don’t worry. | 好吧 别担心 |
[08:54] | After tonight, it’ll be like it never happened at all. | 过了今晚 一切就会像没发生过一样 |
[08:56] | You’re good. | 你没问题 |
[08:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Now for you. | 现在是你 |
[09:02] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[09:04] | Well, I told your mother I’d make sure of that. | 我向你母亲保证我会确认 |
[09:08] | Damn. I’m good. | 老天 我真厉害 |
[09:11] | She’s fairly intense– your mother. | 她的求知欲很强 你母亲 |
[09:14] | I granted her access to our medical library, | 我同意她使用我们的医学图书馆 |
[09:16] | and I’m told she asked for a bed to be brought in. | 然后有人告诉我 她要求搬张床进去 |
[09:19] | You best keep this covered… | 你最好把这个遮住 |
[09:22] | Unless you want people to worship you. | 除非你希望大家都膜拜你 |
[09:25] | Yeah. That would suck. | 是啊 那就太糟了 |
[09:31] | I hope I see you later. | 一会见 |
[09:40] | He’s cute. | 他很帅 |
[09:41] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[09:43] | So is this what it’ll be like from now on? | 所以以后都是这样了吗 |
[09:46] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[09:47] | I think we deserve a fresh start, don’t you? | 我觉得我们有权重新开始 不是吗 |
[09:51] | Does that mean I can go to school? | 这是不是意味着我能上学了 |
[09:54] | No, Madi. | 不 麦迪 |
[09:55] | – Clarke. – Hey, we’ve talked about this. | -克拉克 -我们说好的 |
[09:57] | You chose to be commander. | 你选择成为司令 |
[09:59] | That comes with responsibilities. | 就有随之而来的责任 |
[10:01] | What do you think’s gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么 |
[10:03] | No one’s gonna find out I’m a nightblood. | 没人会发现我是夜之血脉 |
[10:05] | Quiet. Now, Gaia’s waiting for you at the ship | 别说了 盖娅在飞船那边等你 |
[10:07] | with Miller and Jackson. | 米勒和杰克逊也在 |
[10:09] | She told me about Sheidheda. | 她和我说了影赫达的事 |
[10:12] | You know you can step down, right? | 你知道你可以卸任的 对吧 |
[10:14] | Take out the flame? | 把火种取出来 |
[10:16] | No one would blame you. | 没人会责怪你 |
[10:18] | I will. | 我会 |
[10:22] | I’ll go train. | 我去训练了 |
[10:24] | Come, everyone. | 来吧 各位 |
[10:26] | We don’t want to miss the opening ceremony. | 可不能错过这个开场仪式 |
[10:34] | Murphy and Emori? | 墨菲和艾默莉呢 |
[10:35] | Went to guard the ship with the others. | 和其他人一起去飞船那边了 |
[10:37] | Murphy missing a chance to act like a drunken fool? | 墨菲会错过一个扮演愚蠢醉汉的机会吗 |
[10:40] | Now I’m worried. | 现在我有点担心了 |
[10:41] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[10:43] | Maybe the rest of us should go there, too. | 也许我们也该过去 |
[10:45] | What? No. I need this. | 什么 不 我需要这个 |
[10:48] | We’re guests of the Primes. | 我们是荣耀之族的贵客 |
[10:50] | If we isolate ourselves on the ship, | 如果我们自己回飞船了 |
[10:52] | they may take offense. | 他们也许会觉得冒犯 |
[10:53] | Jordan? Guys, come on. | 乔登 大伙 来吧 |
[11:03] | I’ll be at the bar. | 我去吧台那边 |
[11:10] | Come on! You don’t want to miss first confession. | 来吧 你们会想听听第一件要坦白的事的 |
[11:16] | You look so beautiful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[11:31] | Welcome to Naming Day. | 欢迎来到命名日 |
[11:36] | Today we observe the 4 pillars of Sanctum. | 今天我们奉行圣所的四个核心理念 |
[11:39] | They are? | 它们是 |
[11:40] | Repent, renew, rejoice, rebirth. | 忏悔 更新 喜悦 新生 |
[11:44] | Correct. Rebirth. | 没错 新生 |
[11:46] | Rebirth! | 新生 |
[11:48] | Today we mark the return of our beloved Priya… | 今天我们纪念敬爱的普里雅回归 |
[11:53] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[11:54] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[11:55] | As we bequeath her name to our equally beloved Delilah. | 在此我们将她的名传给同样亲爱的黛利拉 |
[12:08] | As is tradition with every Naming Day, | 作为每次命名日的传统 |
[12:11] | I will begin the process of making amends. | 我先开始致歉 |
[12:15] | As your leader, | 作为你们的领袖 |
[12:18] | it’s my job to keep us safe during the red sun. | 在红日时保护大家的安全是我的职责 |
[12:24] | Kaylee… | 凯莉 |
[12:26] | I failed you in this. | 我让你失望了 |
[12:27] | When I realized you and your family didn’t make it | 当我意识到你和你的家人没能赶在日食之前 |
[12:30] | to Ryker’s keep before the eclipse. | 到达莱克的据点 |
[12:32] | I closed the door. | 我关上了门 |
[12:34] | I kept it open as long as I could. | 我已经尽可能地让门开久一点了 |
[12:37] | Until the life of everyone else was at risk. | 直到大家的生命都会受到威胁 |
[12:41] | It was a decision with tragic consequences. | 这是一个不得不做的悲痛的决定 |
[12:46] | I know the heartbreak you feel. | 我明白你的心碎 |
[12:49] | I know your pain. | 我理解你的痛苦 |
[12:54] | I miss Josephine every day. | 每一天 我都在想念约瑟芬 |
[13:00] | And the fact that I’m the cause of this pain for you… | 是我给你带来了痛苦 |
[13:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:23] | And now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你们了 |
[13:25] | Tell your neighbor that you love them. | 告诉你们身边的人 你爱他们 |
[13:27] | Make amends for those you’ve hurt. | 向那些你伤害过的人道歉 |
[13:30] | Free yourselves. | 让自己得到解脱 |
[13:43] | Hey. Can I talk to you? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[13:47] | Let me guess. I’m the first stop on the apology tour? | 我猜猜 我是你这次道歉之旅的第一站 |
[13:51] | Raven, listen to me, please. | 雷文 请听我说 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[13:58] | for the gorge, | 为峡谷的一切 |
[14:00] | for Mccreary and his army, for Shaw. | 为麦克科瑞和他的军队 还有为肖 |
[14:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:05] | Keep him out of this. | 不准提他 |
[14:08] | He wanted you to be happy, Raven. | 他希望你快乐 雷文 |
[14:10] | His last words were that you deserved happiness. | 他的遗言是 你应该得到幸福 |
[14:15] | You turned us in. | 你出卖了我们 |
[14:17] | Good people died because of you. | 好人们因你而死 |
[14:19] | Shaw was tortured… | 肖被严刑拷打 |
[14:21] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[14:27] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:31] | Your problem isn’t making amends, Carke. | 你的问题不是出在要弥补上 克拉克 |
[14:35] | Every time that you do something horrible, | 每次你做出可怕的事 |
[14:36] | you say you’re sorry. | 你只会道歉 |
[14:40] | And then you do it again. | 然后重蹈覆辙 |
[14:42] | Clarke Griffin and her impossible choices. | 克拉克·格里芬和她不可能的选择 |
[14:45] | At least have the balls to stand by them. | 至少拿出点勇气 把你的选择坚持下去 |
[14:48] | Bellamy, the guy that you left to die in a fighting pit, | 贝拉米 被你留在角斗场等死的那个人 |
[14:52] | left his own sister to die in the woods. | 把自己的妹妹留在树林里等死 |
[14:54] | Because she was a threat to everything and everyone | 因为她对自己所接触到的一切而言 |
[14:57] | she comes into contact with. | 都是一个威胁 |
[14:59] | Well, guess what. | 你知道吗 |
[15:01] | The only difference between you and her | 你和她唯一的区别 |
[15:04] | is Octavia doesn’t pretend to feel bad about it. | 就是奥克塔维亚不会假装自己很内疚 |
[15:13] | Stop lying. We know the one called Clarke is a host. | 别说谎了 我们知道那个叫克拉克的人是宿主 |
[15:17] | – Take it easy. – Shut up. She’s gonna talk. | -放松点 -闭嘴 她会开口的 |
[15:19] | How many more black bloods came with you? | 有多少黑血人和你们一起来的 |
[15:21] | No. | 住手 |
[15:23] | So help me god, Xavier, | 千真万确 赛维尔 |
[15:24] | if you say the old man wouldn’t approve one mo– | 如果你说那个老头不会同意又一个… |
[15:26] | – No, he would not. – He’s right. | -不 他不会同意的 -他说得对 |
[15:28] | The old man will get her to talk once we get back. | 我们一回去 老头就会让她开口 |
[15:30] | The old man won’t even talk to us. | 老头都不愿意和我们说话 |
[15:31] | We don’t even know if he’s alive. | 我们都不知道他是否活着 |
[15:33] | What are we gonna do, | 我们怎么办 |
[15:34] | walk into the anomaly to find him? | 走进异域去找他吗 |
[15:36] | I’m not. Are you? | 我不干 你呢 |
[15:40] | How about you, errand boy? | 你呢 跑腿男 |
[15:43] | I didn’t think so. | 我想你也不干 |
[15:44] | No more walking. | 别再走了 |
[15:45] | We burn the heads, and we kill the host child and the earth girl | 烧了人头 再杀了那个宿主小孩和地球女孩 |
[15:48] | so we can get– | 然后我们就能… |
[15:52] | You’re gonna shoot me now? | 你要开枪打我 |
[15:53] | I’d really rather not. | 我真的不想这么做 |
[15:55] | The rest of our unit is expecting you. | 我们小队的其他人还等你回去呢 |
[16:01] | Move out! | 出发 |
[16:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:18] | Talk to them, please. | 告诉他们吧 求你了 |
[16:21] | They’ll kill us if you don’t. | 你再不开口 我们会没命的 |
[16:22] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[16:23] | But they’re monsters. | 但他们是大坏人 |
[16:28] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[16:33] | Look lively. They should be here any minute. | 注意了 他们随时会到 |
[16:55] | Go on. It tastes better than it looks. | 来 这比看起来好吃 |
[17:00] | She said no. | 她说不 |
[17:03] | You’ve got a gratitude problem, you know that? | 知道吗 你不懂知恩图报 |
[17:06] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[17:09] | Death to Primes. | 荣耀之族必死 |
[17:10] | Stay quiet, and maybe you’ll live. | 别出声 说不定你们能活命 |
[17:14] | Oh, and you’ll tear through your radial artery | 在你割断绳子之前 |
[17:17] | before you tear through that rope. | 先断的会是你的颈动脉 |
[17:19] | Your scout told us that you had 3 primes at the post. | 你的侦察员说你们在那里找到了三个荣耀之族 |
[17:22] | Yes. She’s a child. | 是的 她是个孩子 |
[17:24] | Xavier wanted to keep her alive as a little pet. | 赛维尔想把她当成宠物养着 |
[17:26] | I say she dies now. | 我说她现在就得死 |
[17:31] | You’ll be with your friends soon. | 很快你就能见到你的朋友们了 |
[17:36] | On naming day, by the light of the two suns, | 在命名日 在双日的光芒下 |
[17:39] | we reveal the darkness of our past… | 我们揭开自己过去的黑暗 |
[17:52] | The lighting looks nice. | 灯光看起来不错 |
[17:57] | Apparently, the lanterns float, | 很显然 那些灯飘起来 |
[17:59] | taking your sins with them. | 带走了你的罪恶 |
[18:03] | If only it were that easy. | 如果真是这么简单就好了 |
[18:05] | Maybe it is. | 也许就是这么简单 |
[18:08] | I wrote down “Leaving you in Polis.” | 我写了”在波利斯丢下了你” |
[18:10] | Clarke, stop. Let’s not do this. | 克拉克 别说了 不要这样 |
[18:14] | What I did–leaving you like that– | 我把你一个人那样丢下 |
[18:22] | I’m so sorry, Bellamy. | 对不起 贝拉米 |
[18:29] | I know what it’s like to risk everything for one person. | 我知道为了一个人不惜一切是什么样 |
[18:33] | I know Madi’s your family. | 我知道麦迪是你的家人 |
[18:37] | You are my family, too. | 你也是我的家人 |
[18:40] | I lost sight of that. | 我当时盲目了 |
[18:42] | But I promise I will never forget it again. | 但我保证 我不会再忘记了 |
[18:47] | You’re too important to me. | 你对我太重要了 |
[18:52] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[19:02] | Are you gonna try it? | 你要试一试吗 |
[19:05] | Too many sins. My lantern wouldn’t float. | 太多罪恶了 我的灯飞不起来 |
[19:08] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[19:12] | No more amends today. | 今天不再弥补了 |
[19:14] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:19] | We’ve debated long enough. | 我们已经讨论得够久了 |
[19:21] | I agree with Tosh. We kill the black blood. | 我同意托什 我们杀掉黑血 |
[19:23] | One less naming day to stop. | 少一个命名日要去阻止 |
[19:26] | You gonna shoot him now, too? | 你现在也要朝他开枪吗 |
[19:27] | I’ll say it again. We save them. | 我再说一次 我们拯救她们 |
[19:29] | We don’t kill them. You know that. | 不是杀她们 你们都清楚 |
[19:30] | But fine. You can tell the old man we’ve become murderers. | 但无妨 你们可以告诉老头我们成了杀人凶手 |
[19:34] | They’re gone! | 她们跑了 |
[19:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:37] | Have it your way. | 分头行动 |
[19:38] | Bring them back alive! | 把她们活捉回来 |
[19:44] | Find ’em! | 找到她们 |
[20:25] | Ok. Come on. | 好了 拜托 |
[20:28] | Start. | 启动啊 |
[20:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:34] | Lover’s spat? | 宝贝赌气了 |
[20:38] | Yeah. We’ll work it out. | 是啊 我会解决的 |
[20:40] | Sounds like a fuel intake problem. | 听起来像是燃油进气问题 |
[20:43] | Very good. | 很不赖嘛 |
[20:45] | You mind? | 介意我看下吗 |
[20:46] | Please. | 请便 |
[20:50] | I’ve had my fair share of fights with cranky engines. | 我和暴脾气的发动机打过不少交道 |
[20:54] | What’s your propellant? | 你用什么推进剂 |
[20:55] | Uh, ethanol, distilled from earth corn. | 乙醇 从地球玉米中蒸馏出来的 |
[20:59] | We just let this one sit too long. | 这辆车闲置太久了 |
[21:02] | It’s my mother’s. | 这是我妈妈的 |
[21:03] | She taught me everything I know, | 我所有的知识都是她教的 |
[21:04] | so I figured it was the least I could do for her today. | 所以我想至少今天我能为她做这件事 |
[21:10] | Sounds like you’re missing a hell of a party. | 听起来你错过了一场糟糕的集会 |
[21:12] | Yeah. Somebody just opened the palace. | 是啊 某人打开宫殿 |
[21:14] | First we party, then we pray. | 先是派对 然后祈祷 |
[21:16] | Not really my scene. | 不太适合我 |
[21:18] | Besides, it’s nice to be alone for a change. | 此外 独自待着换换口味也不赖 |
[21:23] | Um, well, yeah, I’ll leave you to it, then. | 好吧 那我不打扰你了 |
[21:25] | Oh, I didn’t mean you. | 我不是说你 |
[21:29] | – Ryker. – Raven. | -我是莱克 -我是雷文 |
[21:31] | Omen of death. Cool. | 死亡之兆 不错 |
[21:33] | Actually, that’s a misconception. | 其实这是种误解 |
[21:35] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[21:36] | Listen, I could use the hands that go with that brain, so… | 我想借你的脑袋和双手一用 所以… |
[21:39] | Stay here, ok? | 留下吧 好吗 |
[22:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[23:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:08] | So the last time I was at a party, | 上次我参加派对的时候 |
[23:11] | my sister was arrested. | 我妹妹被抓了 |
[23:13] | Bellamy, if you’re gonna tear yourself apart over leaving her, | 贝拉米 如果你因为丢下她而崩溃 |
[23:16] | let’s go get her. | 那我们就去找她 |
[23:17] | No, this isn’t me tearing myself apart, ok? | 不 我没有崩溃 好吗 |
[23:19] | This is me being human– | 是我的人性使然 |
[23:22] | Feeling things when people I love are in trouble or die. | 是当我爱的人遇上麻烦或死掉的感受 |
[23:27] | The Echo I knew on the ring did that. | 我认识的方舟上的那个艾寇教会我的 |
[23:30] | Why don’t you? | 为什么你没有 |
[23:32] | This isn’t about me. | 这跟我无关 |
[23:34] | No? We lost Monty and Harper 3 days ago. | 无关吗 三天前我们失去了蒙蒂和哈珀 |
[23:38] | How do you feel about that? | 你是什么感受 |
[23:40] | ‘Cause I have no idea. | 我看不出来 |
[23:44] | I lost my sister yesterday. | 我昨天失去了我的妹妹 |
[23:46] | It’s gonna take me a little while to feel nothing, | 我需要一点时间才能变得无所谓 |
[23:49] | like a good Azgeda spy. | 就跟优秀的阿兹哥达间谍一样 |
[23:51] | But I’ll keep trying. | 但我会继续努力 |
[24:08] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:11] | I can’t, mommy. No more. | 我不行了 妈妈 跑不动了 |
[24:12] | Rose, they’re trying to kill us. | 罗丝 他们要杀我们 |
[24:14] | If you stop, you die. | 如果你停下来 会死的 |
[24:16] | Everybody, split up! Spread out! | 所有人分头行动 |
[24:19] | Rose, listen to me. I know you’re scared. | 罗丝 听我说 我知道你很害怕 |
[24:22] | But fear is a demon. | 但恐惧是个恶魔 |
[24:23] | Close your eyes and just tell yourself you’re not afraid. | 闭上眼睛 告诉自己不害怕 |
[24:27] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[24:28] | Good. Good. See? That’s how you slay the demon. | 很好 看到吗 你战胜了恶魔 |
[24:31] | So no matter what you hear, you keep your eyes closed, | 无论你听到什么 你都闭着眼睛 |
[24:33] | and you keep saying it, ok? Do it. | 继续说 好吗 说吧 |
[24:36] | I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 我不害怕 |
[24:39] | – I see them! – Come on. | -我看到她们了 -快 |
[24:41] | I’m taking you home, I promise. | 我会送你回家 我保证 |
[24:43] | I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 我不害怕 |
[24:46] | – Don’t move. – Freeze! There they are. | -别动 -别动 她们在那 |
[24:48] | Go! Surround them! | 上 包围她们 |
[25:10] | Nice stick. | 树枝不错 |
[25:13] | Rose, oh, thank god. | 罗丝 谢天谢地 |
[25:15] | Not yet. Make sure they’re all dead. | 还不行 先确保他们都死了 |
[25:18] | They’re not. | 他们没有 |
[25:19] | No. That one’s mine. | 不 那家伙是我的 |
[25:29] | No! | 不 |
[25:41] | No! | 不 |
[25:55] | I suppose our deal is off. | 看来我们的交易没达成 |
[26:03] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[26:04] | One of them wasn’t here. | 他们中的一个人不在里面 |
[26:06] | I’m gonna find him, and I’m gonna kill him. | 我要找到他 然后杀掉他 |
[26:10] | Was he their leader? | 他是首领吗 |
[26:11] | No. Their leader is some old man who– | 不是 他们的首领是个老头… |
[26:14] | You saw him, the old man? | 你看到他了吗 那个老头 |
[26:16] | No. | 没有 |
[26:18] | From what I heard, they don’t even know if he’s dead or alive. | 从我听到的来看 他们都不知道他是死是活 |
[26:22] | But if he is alive and I kill him… | 但如果他还活着 而我杀了他 |
[26:26] | The primes will honor the deal. | 荣耀之族将尊重这个交易 |
[26:29] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢打包票 |
[26:30] | Then consider it done. | 那就视作交易成功 |
[26:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:47] | Looks like you got a partner. | 看来你有了个伴 |
[26:51] | Come on. I’ll teach you how to ride this thing. | 来吧 我教你怎么骑 |
[26:54] | We kill some terrorists. | 我们去杀几个恐怖分子 |
[26:56] | The devils from earth become the heroes of sanctum. | 来自地球的魔鬼成了圣所的英雄 |
[26:59] | Easy peasy. | 简单得很 |
[27:02] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[27:10] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[27:12] | Dress like the enemy. Smart. | 打扮成敌人的样子 聪明 |
[27:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:15] | See? The beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 看 一段美妙友谊的开场白 |
[27:24] | Ok. | 好了 |
[27:25] | You got it started. | 你让它启动了 |
[27:27] | I guess you’re pretty proud of yourself. | 我想你一定很以自己为豪 |
[27:33] | I thought you were a mechanic. | 我以为你是个工程师 |
[27:34] | I am, but I’m also a Prime who’s late for the naming. | 我是 不过也是一个命名日迟到的荣耀之族成员 |
[27:42] | We should take her out sometime. | 我们找时间得骑它去兜兜风 |
[27:46] | Don’t tell me you don’t ride. | 别告诉我你不会骑 |
[27:48] | No, not yet, but I’m sure I can figure it out. | 还不会 不过我想应该能学会 |
[27:51] | Of that I have no doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[27:53] | Well, for now, go clean up. | 现在先收拾收拾 |
[27:54] | We’ll head to the palace. | 我们去宫殿吧 |
[27:56] | It’s time for that good wine. | 是时候品尝美酒了 |
[27:58] | Oh, I can probably get you on the list. | 我可以邀请你进去 |
[28:00] | For the glory and greatness of Primes, | 在荣耀之族的荣光和伟大下 |
[28:03] | the meeting is about to begin… | 聚会即将开始 |
[28:09] | Shouldn’t we be down there? | 我们不该下去吗 |
[28:11] | I’m exactly where I should be. | 我就在我该在的地方 |
[28:33] | Glad you could join us. | 很高兴你也来参加 |
[28:48] | Rise. | 起来吧 |
[28:50] | Delilah Janice Workman, | 黛利拉·詹丽斯·沃克曼 |
[28:53] | you have been chosen, like each of us, | 和我们每个人一样 你被选中 |
[28:56] | to receive the great miracle of the sanctum. | 来接受圣所的伟大奇迹 |
[28:59] | Do you accept this honor? | 你接受这份荣光吗 |
[29:01] | Yes, holiness, I do. | 是的 圣座 我接受 |
[29:03] | Very well. | 很好 |
[29:05] | Then come forward and be so named. | 那上前来接受命名 |
[29:39] | Don’t let me be a face behind the glass. | 别让我成为玻璃罩里的面庞 |
[30:24] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[30:26] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:28] | Sorry if I woke you. | 抱歉我吵醒你了 |
[30:30] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[30:41] | God. It’s beautiful here. | 天哪 这里很美 |
[30:44] | Until an hour before the devil fell, | 直到魔鬼倒下的一小时前 |
[30:47] | God thought him beautiful in heaven. | 上帝还认为他在天堂很美 |
[30:51] | It’s from “The Crucible.” | 出自《萨勒姆的女巫》 |
[30:53] | It’s Gabriel’s favorite play. | 加布里埃最爱的戏剧 |
[30:55] | Banned by the Primes, so don’t quote me. | 荣耀之族禁止的 别出卖我 |
[31:00] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[31:02] | Well, I…suppose it means that there’s two sides to every story. | 我想 应该是说每个故事都有两面 |
[31:08] | So tell me the other side. | 那告诉我另一面 |
[31:14] | Let’s just say that not everyone in sanctum | 就是说圣所不是所有人都 |
[31:18] | believes in the divinity of the Primes. | 信仰荣耀之族为神的 |
[31:22] | Divinity. | 神 |
[31:32] | I have to see this. | 我要去见一见 |
[31:56] | It’s a hobby. | 是个爱好 |
[32:00] | You’ll have to forgive me. | 你得原谅我 |
[32:02] | New faces are so much more interesting to draw. | 新面孔总是让人很有绘画欲 |
[32:06] | You’re wondering why I circled yours. | 你在想我为什么圈了你 |
[32:10] | I’m guessing it’s because of my blood. | 我想是因为我的血 |
[32:12] | Very good. You can save me some time | 很对 你可以帮我省点时间 |
[32:15] | and tell me how many others are like you. | 告诉我有几个人和你一样 |
[32:17] | None. Now, if you’ll excuse me– | 没有 我先失陪了 |
[32:19] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[32:20] | I’m not the one that you should be afraid of. | 你不必害怕我 |
[32:23] | Then get out of my way. | 那让开 |
[32:24] | Clarke, listen to me! | 克拉克 听我说 |
[32:33] | Miranda VIII. | 米兰达八世 |
[32:37] | Don’t worry. It’s a temporary paralytic. | 别担心 只是暂时性麻痹 |
[32:44] | By the time we get you to the Children of Gabriel, | 等我们带你去加布里埃之子那里 |
[32:46] | you’ll be fine. | 你就没事了 |
[32:47] | It is my great honor to present | 请允许我为大家介绍 |
[32:50] | Priya, seventh of her line. | 普里雅七世 |
[32:53] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[32:55] | And now through fire, we purify sanctum and release our sins. | 现在让火焰净化圣所 释放我们的罪孽 |
[33:15] | Delilah, hey. | 黛利拉 |
[33:32] | My beautiful baby boy. | 我的好孩子 |
[33:44] | I wonder how many of them wrote down “Murder.” | 我想知道他们多少人写了”杀” |
[33:47] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[33:49] | The Children of Gabriel won’t hurt you. | 加布里埃之子不会伤害你 |
[33:51] | Hopefully, this gel will keep me alive long enough | 但愿这个乳液能让我撑得够久 |
[33:53] | to get me through the radiation shield. | 好让我通过辐射护盾 |
[33:55] | If my death can put an end to the Primes, | 如果我的死能打倒荣耀之族 |
[33:57] | then it’s worth it. | 那就值得 |
[34:02] | Going somewhere? | 要出门吗 |
[34:05] | You can’t let them have another host. | 不能让他们得到另一个宿主 |
[34:06] | I’m sorry, Clarke. | 抱歉 克拉克 |
[34:07] | Stop him now. | 阻止他 |
[34:10] | Good. Now send for Russell Prime. | 很好 送去见荣耀拉塞尔 |
[34:13] | They’ll get nothing from me. | 他们从我这什么都得不到 |
[34:16] | Death to Primes. | 荣耀之族必死 |
[34:39] | Look, I’m a jerk. | 我是个混蛋 |
[34:43] | I was taking my feelings about Octavia out on you. | 我把自己对奥克塔维亚的感受强加于你 |
[34:46] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:51] | I do miss them. | 我想他们 |
[34:55] | Monty and Harper. | 蒙蒂和哈珀 |
[34:57] | I may not show it, but I do. | 也许我没表现出来 但我有 |
[35:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:11] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:14] | I feel myself closing down again. | 我觉得自己又一次封闭了 |
[35:18] | Of course you are. | 当然会 |
[35:19] | We’ve been fighting to survive since the moment we left the ring. | 我们从离开方舟起 就一直在为生存战斗 |
[35:24] | I’ve been fighting to survive all my life. | 我这一生都在为生存战斗 |
[35:37] | I was 8… | 我八岁时 |
[35:39] | When Queen Nia’s army took our land. | 奈娅女王占领了我们家 |
[35:43] | My father resisted. | 我爸爸奋力抵抗 |
[35:47] | They killed him | 他们杀了他 |
[35:49] | while my mother hid with me in the cellar. | 那时我和妈妈躲在地窖里 |
[35:53] | “If you cry, they’ll hear you,” she said. | 她说”如果你哭 会被他们听见” |
[36:01] | So I didn’t. | 所以我没有 |
[36:03] | You told me you didn’t remember your parents. | 你之前告诉我你不记得父母了 |
[36:06] | Best way to get rats out of their hole– | 把老鼠赶出洞的最好方式 |
[36:12] | Start a fire. | 放一把火 |
[36:15] | I remember the way it smelled. | 我还记得那个味道 |
[36:19] | But… | 但… |
[36:24] | The smoke… | 那些烟… |
[36:31] | Her hair… | 她的头发… |
[36:39] | When Nia heard what happened, | 奈娅听说后 |
[36:40] | she executed the men who did it, | 她处决了那个放火的家伙 |
[36:43] | had me brought to Troy, | 把我带去了特洛伊 |
[36:45] | and started my training. | 然后开始了我的训练 |
[36:47] | Come here. | 来 |
[36:55] | I hate that that happened to you. | 你经历的一切 我很遗憾 |
[36:59] | But everything we’ve been through has brought us here. | 但我们经历的一切带我们最终来到这里 |
[37:02] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[37:04] | we look forward, not back. | 我们向前看 不再回头 |
[37:24] | Lay her on the table and leave us. | 把她放在桌上 然后出去吧 |
[37:28] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[37:34] | Cillian was the traitor. | 基连安是叛徒 |
[37:36] | He killed himself but not before using the paralytic on Clarke. | 他自杀了 但之前麻醉了克拉克 |
[37:44] | Russell, why haven’t you used the antidote? | 拉塞尔 你怎么还没用解药 |
[37:49] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[37:52] | She has the blood. | 她有黑血 |
[37:54] | Tell me not to do this, and I won’t, Simone. | 你阻止我 我就住手 西蒙娜 |
[38:01] | Jade is back. | 捷德回来了 |
[38:02] | Rose is dead. | 罗丝死了 |
[38:06] | Ok. So here’s the math. | 好 现在情况是这样 |
[38:10] | There are no more hosts. | 没有更多的宿主了 |
[38:12] | It was 14 years between Rose and Delilah–14 years. | 罗丝和黛利拉差了十四岁 十四年 |
[38:15] | Josie’s still third in line. | 小约还在第三世 |
[38:17] | That means her host won’t be born for at best 35 years. | 也就是说她的宿主至少35年后才会出生 |
[38:19] | Another 21 until her brain is ready. | 她的大脑需要再过21年才能准备好 |
[38:24] | We can wait 56 years for our baby girl’s naming day, | 我们可以再等56年到我们孩子的命名日 |
[38:28] | or we can get her back tonight. | 或者我们可以今晚就让她回来 |
[38:30] | All we have to do is kill this innocent girl. | 我们要做的就是杀了这个无辜的女孩 |
[38:51] | I’ll prep for insertion. You clear the host. | 我来准备注入 你清理宿主 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry, Clarke. | 抱歉 克拉克 |
[39:02] | I truly am. | 真的 |
[39:05] | Please don’t cry. Please. | 别哭 拜托 |
[39:07] | I promise you won’t feel pain. | 我保证你不会感到痛苦 |
[39:10] | The mind of the host is erased, | 宿主的思想会被抹除 |
[39:11] | but the brain is left unharmed. | 但大脑会毫发无损 |
[39:18] | You’re giving us such a gift, Clarke, | 你给了我们如此大礼 克拉克 |
[39:21] | sacrificing your body so that someone else might live. | 牺牲你的肉体让给他人 |
[39:25] | Hey. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:29] | This was meant to be. | 这是注定的 |
[39:31] | After 236 years, just as we’re on the brink of mortality, | 236年后 就在我们濒死之时 |
[39:35] | a ship arrives carrying this perfect vessel. | 一艘飞船带着这具完美的容器到来 |
[39:41] | This was meant to be. | 这是注定的 |
[40:01] | No more fighting, Clarke. Be at peace. | 别再战斗了 克拉克 安息吧 |
[40:05] | A better place, just like you said you wanted. | 这是更好的地方 如你所愿 |
[40:14] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | Here she comes. | 她醒了 |
[40:29] | Brain activity returning. | 脑部开始活动 |
[40:32] | Administering the antidote to the paralytic now. | 现在就解开她的麻醉 |
[40:35] | Josephine? Josephine, can you hear me? | 约瑟芬 约瑟芬 你能听到我吗 |
[40:39] | Blink if you can hear me, sweetheart. | 如果你能听到就眨眼 宝贝 |
[40:41] | It’s ok. You’re not falling. You’re safe. | 没事的 你没有在坠落 你安全了 |
[40:45] | I hate this part. It never gets any easier. | 我不喜欢这个环节 从没变得容易 |
[40:47] | Breathe. Breathe, my beautiful baby girl. | 呼吸 呼吸 我的宝贝女儿 |
[40:50] | In. | 吸气 |
[40:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[40:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:57] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[40:59] | – Oh, my god. – Welcome home, baby. | -天哪 -欢迎回来 宝贝 |
[41:04] | The sutures are holding. | 缝合线没裂开 |
[41:06] | But take it slow. | 但还是慢慢来 |
[41:25] | Stop with the hair. | 别折腾头发了 |
[41:34] | Now, this I can work with. | 还不赖 |