时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I think we deserve a fresh start. | 我觉得我们有权重新开始 |
[00:04] | Does that mean I can go to school? | 这是不是意味着我能上学了 |
[00:05] | No, Madi. | 不 麦迪 |
[00:06] | No one’s gonna find out I’m a nightblood. | 没人会发现我是夜之血脉 |
[00:08] | Today we mark the return of our beloved Priya… | 今天我们纪念敬爱的普里雅回归 |
[00:11] | Delilah Janice Workman, do you accept this honor? | 黛利拉·詹丽斯·沃克曼 你接受这份荣光吗 |
[00:13] | I do. | 我接受 |
[00:14] | It is my great honor to present Priya. | 请允许我为大家介绍普里雅 |
[00:18] | Delilah. | 黛利拉 |
[00:22] | Their leader is some old man. | 他们的首领是个老头 |
[00:23] | If I kill him… | 如果我杀了他 |
[00:24] | The primes will honor the deal, | 荣耀之族将尊重这个交易 |
[00:25] | and the king will let your child be raised in Sanctum. | 国王会允许你的孩子在圣所内被抚养长大 |
[00:27] | Then consider it done. | 那就成交 |
[00:28] | I miss my daughter. We can get her back tonight. | 我想念我的女儿 我们可以今晚就让她回来 |
[00:30] | I’ll prep for insertion. | 我来准备注入 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry, Clarke. | 抱歉 克拉克 |
[00:33] | Josephine, can you hear me? | 约瑟芬 你能听到我吗 |
[00:35] | – You’re safe. Breathe. – Dad? | -你安全了 呼吸 -爸爸 |
[00:45] | It’s late. What’s the emergency? | 很晚了 有什么急事吗 |
[00:49] | Rose was killed, | 罗丝被杀了 |
[00:50] | but Jade returned with your family. | 但婕德带着你的家人回来了 |
[00:55] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:57] | First… | 首先 |
[00:58] | Tell us the truth. | 告诉我们真相 |
[01:00] | There’s a rumor that you and your family | 有传言说你和你的家人 |
[01:02] | were running away when you went up to the earth ship. | 登上地球飞船时是要准备逃跑 |
[01:04] | That’s ridiculous. Why would we run away? | 这太荒谬了 我们为什么要逃跑 |
[01:08] | – Who told you this? – I did. | -谁跟你说的 -我说的 |
[01:13] | You would take the word of a stranger over me? | 你们更愿意相信一个陌生人说的话吗 |
[01:17] | What’s the matter, Lee-Lee? | 你怎么了 莉莉 |
[01:19] | You don’t recognize your best friend? | 认不出你最好的朋友了吗 |
[01:23] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬吗 |
[01:25] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[01:28] | I heard that you were the one | 我听说我上一次倒下后 |
[01:29] | to find my last body after my tragic fall. | 是你发现了我的尸体 |
[01:43] | English, please. | 请讲英语 |
[01:44] | She killed someone I cared for. | 她杀了我在乎的人 |
[01:46] | I was protecting Sanctum… | 我是在保护圣所 |
[01:49] | from you. | 远离你 |
[01:52] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:54] | – No! – Josephine! | -不 -约瑟芬 |
[01:57] | Yours was the last face I saw before I fell. | 你是我上次倒下前看见的最后一张面孔 |
[02:01] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[02:05] | I know we have a lot to discuss, | 我知道我们有很多要谈 |
[02:07] | but right now, I want to have a shower, | 但现在 我想洗个澡 |
[02:09] | get out of this hideous dress. | 脱掉这条丑裙子 |
[03:38] | Too loud? | 太大声了吗 |
[03:40] | No. | 不是 |
[03:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:46] | You didn’t sleep, did you? | 你没有睡觉 是吗 |
[03:48] | I never do my first night back. | 我在回来的第一夜从来不睡觉 |
[03:50] | We have to talk about Kaylee. | 我们得谈谈凯莉的事 |
[03:52] | Ah, no, we don’t. | 不 不用谈 |
[03:53] | Her family was afraid that you’d find out she killed me. | 她的家人害怕你们发现她杀了我 |
[03:55] | That’s why they ran. | 所以他们逃跑了 |
[03:56] | A couple of decades on ice, | 把他们封存个几十年 |
[03:58] | it’ll teach them a lesson. | 会给他们一个教训的 |
[04:00] | It may be considerably less than that. | 可能会远少于几十年 |
[04:07] | The people from Earth? | 来自地球的人 |
[04:09] | How many of them are hosts? | 有多少人是宿主 |
[04:10] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:11] | That’s why you’re going to find out. | 所以你要去查出来 |
[04:14] | Oh, no, no, no. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[04:16] | Josie. | 小约 |
[04:16] | Did you ask them nicely? | 你友好地问过他们吗 |
[04:18] | They know Gabriel targets hosts, | 他们知道加布里埃针对宿主 |
[04:20] | so, of course they said they had none. | 所以他们当然说没人是宿主 |
[04:21] | Maybe they were telling the truth. | 也许他们说的是实话 |
[04:22] | All 13 of us had the blood when we landed. | 我们十三个人在登陆时就有夜之血脉了 |
[04:24] | Odds are there are more like Clarke. | 可能还有更多像克拉克一样的人 |
[04:27] | In the 6 years that I was on ice, | 在我被封存的六年间 |
[04:29] | not one single host was born. | 没有一个宿主出生 |
[04:31] | No one. If you’d just let me run the breeding program, | 一个也没有 如果你当初让我培养 |
[04:34] | we wouldn’t be facing extinction right now. | 我们现在就不会面临灭绝 |
[04:36] | We’re not talking about oblation again. | 我们不要再谈论祭品了 |
[04:38] | Those are our people– human beings– | 那些是我们的同伴 他们是人类 |
[04:39] | not a herd of cattle to be culled. | 而不是要被宰杀的牛群 |
[04:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:42] | Peace and love for the grace and glory of Sanctum. | 为了圣所的恩赐和荣光 保持爱与和平 |
[04:46] | Consent is key. Blah-de-blah. | 统一是关键 巴拉巴拉的 |
[04:48] | Tell me something, | 跟我说说 |
[04:49] | did this Ferrari I’m wearing consent to giving up her body? | 我穿的这辆”法拉利”同意放弃她的身体吗 |
[04:52] | We brought you back because we love you. | 我们把你救回来 是因为我们爱你 |
[04:54] | It was now or maybe never. | 仅此一次 |
[04:57] | Do not make us regret that decision. | 别让我们后悔做了这个决定 |
[05:03] | These people are dangerous, Josie. | 这些人很危险 小约 |
[05:05] | If they find out we killed Clarke, | 如果他们发现我们杀了克拉克 |
[05:07] | they will burn this world down just like their last one. | 他们会像之前一样毁掉这个世界 |
[05:13] | Blessed is Josephine. Blessed are the Primes. | 保佑约瑟芬 保佑荣耀之族 |
[05:16] | Jade will be there to protect you. | 婕德会在你身边保护你 |
[05:18] | You can tell them we insisted because of the children of Gabriel. | 你可以说是因为加布里埃之子 我们坚持要的 |
[05:21] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[05:22] | Redeem yourself for losing Rose. | 为失去罗丝而赎罪吧 |
[05:24] | Protect your Prime as if all our lives depend on it | 保护荣耀之族 就如我们的性命都仰赖于它 |
[05:27] | because they do. | 因为事实的确如此 |
[05:28] | Start with her mother–Abby. She’s a doctor. | 从她妈妈艾比开始吧 她是个医生 |
[05:30] | She’ll know how many of their people have the blood. | 她会知道他们有多少人有黑血 |
[05:40] | They don’t know what we are, Josie. | 他们不知道我们的真面目 小约 |
[05:43] | And for now, we have to keep it that way. | 我们暂时要保持下去 |
[05:45] | Why? What we are is spectacular. | 为什么 我们的真面目很棒 |
[05:47] | They won’t understand. They’ll run. | 他们不会理解的 他们会逃跑 |
[05:50] | And we can’t let that happen, | 我们不能让这种事情发生 |
[05:52] | not when they could be the thing that saves us. | 至少在他们可能可以用来拯救我们的时候 |
[06:06] | Thank you for examining me. | 谢谢你给我做检查 |
[06:09] | I know today is difficult for you. | 我知道你今天很难受 |
[06:11] | Rose would have made a beautiful jasmine. | 罗丝本能长成一朵漂亮的茉莉花 |
[06:14] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[06:15] | Delilah. | 黛利拉 |
[06:17] | He’s one of the people from Earth, | 他是地球人的一员 |
[06:18] | a friend of Delilah’s. | 是黛利拉的朋友 |
[06:19] | I mean Priya. | 我是说 普里雅 |
[06:21] | It isn’t the time, Jordan. | 现在不是时候 乔登 |
[06:22] | I just want to give her this. | 我只是想送她这个 |
[06:25] | You said the daisy was your favorite flower. | 你说雏菊是你最喜欢的花 |
[06:29] | It is. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[06:32] | Yesterday she told me her favorite flowers were the calla lilies. | 昨天她告诉我 她最喜欢的花是马蹄莲 |
[06:36] | Calla lilies are nice. | 马蹄莲确实不错 |
[06:39] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[06:40] | Something happened in that reliquary. | 圣髑盒里一定发生了什么 |
[06:42] | It’s like she doesn’t even know me. | 她仿佛根本不认识我一样 |
[06:43] | Just play it cool. She’ll come around. | 你先冷静点 她会想通的 |
[06:45] | Yeah, that and, like, maybe don’t | 是啊 还有不要 |
[06:47] | get flowers for a one-night stand. | 为一夜情买花 |
[06:55] | Bellamy Blake, John Murphy, | 贝拉米·布莱克 约翰·墨菲 |
[06:57] | Jordan Green. | 乔登·格林 |
[06:58] | Yes, good. | 对 很好 |
[07:01] | Mother isn’t here. Maybe we should– | 母亲不在这里 也许我们应该… |
[07:02] | Relax. I played Vladimir in “Godot” twice. | 放轻松 我在《等待戈多》里演过两次弗拉德米尔 |
[07:07] | How hard can Clarke be? | 克拉克能有多难演 |
[07:11] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[07:15] | Madi. Good morning. | 麦迪 早上好 |
[07:17] | Can I please go to school today? | 我今天能去上学吗 |
[07:19] | I don’t see why not. | 有何不可呢 |
[07:22] | Clarke! We talked about this. | 克拉克 我们明明说好的 |
[07:30] | Oh, apparently, people with blood like mine are a target. | 据说 与我有着同样血液的人会被当成目标 |
[07:34] | The primes insisted. | 荣耀之族坚持要保护我 |
[07:49] | Everything ok? | 没出什么事吧 |
[07:50] | Yeah. Fine. Where are the others? | 没事 挺好的 其他人呢 |
[07:53] | One of the primes is showing Raven and Emori | 荣耀之族的一个人在教雷文和艾默莉 |
[07:55] | how to build a radiation shield. | 如何建造辐射护盾 |
[07:57] | – Ryker? – Yeah. | -莱克吗 -对 |
[07:58] | I sent Echo and Miller to watch their backs. | 我派艾寇和米勒去保护她们了 |
[08:00] | And my mother? | 我母亲呢 |
[08:01] | Still in the library. | 还在图书馆里 |
[08:03] | Jackson said he found her sleeping with her head on a book. | 杰克逊说他之前发现她趴在书上睡着了 |
[08:06] | Speaking of books, | 说到书 |
[08:08] | let’s get you to school. | 我送你去上学吧 |
[08:09] | – Clarke. – Chill out. She’ll be fine. | -克拉克 -别激动 她不会有事 |
[08:12] | “Chill out”? | “别激动” |
[08:14] | – What? – Huh. Nothing. Happiness looks good on you. | -怎么了 -没什么 你看起来挺开心的 |
[08:18] | I take it you had fun with the doctor. | 看来你跟那位医生玩得不错 |
[08:20] | Cillian? Yeah. | 基连安吗 是啊 |
[08:22] | Let’s just say it’ll be a while until he recovers. | 我只能说 他还需要一些时间才能恢复 |
[08:35] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:38] | Thank you for changing your mind. | 谢谢你改变主意 |
[08:41] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意 |
[08:43] | Maybe I should reconsider. | 也许我应该重新考虑 |
[08:44] | Uh, nope. All good here. | 没事 都挺好 |
[08:51] | Interesting language. | 他们的语言很有意思 |
[08:53] | English lexical source. | 语源来自英文 |
[08:55] | Maybe a creole via a pidgin stage. | 也许是夹杂了克里奥尔语的成分 |
[08:58] | Come on. I know where the mother is. | 走吧 我知道那位母亲在哪里 |
[09:06] | Gaia… | 盖娅 |
[09:07] | Hey, slow down. | 等等 |
[09:08] | Madi will be fine. | 麦迪不会有事 |
[09:09] | Fine? They gave Clarke a bodyguard for being a nightblood, | 不会有事 克拉克因为是夜之血脉被派了保镖 |
[09:13] | and she just sends Madi to school? | 可她却让麦迪去上学 |
[09:15] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 还有其他需要吗 |
[09:17] | Ma’am, can I ask you something? | 女士 我能问你个问题吗 |
[09:20] | Only if you call me B.A. | 你叫我BA就可以 |
[09:22] | What happened to Delilah last night? | 昨晚黛利拉到底发生了什么 |
[09:25] | Our little girl became one with the primes. | 我们的小女儿加入了荣耀之族 |
[09:28] | You were there. What’s wrong? | 你也在场 有什么问题吗 |
[09:30] | Ah, nothing’s wrong. | 没什么问题 |
[09:31] | She’s acting like she doesn’t even know me. | 只是她一副不认识我的样子 |
[09:33] | That’s what’s wrong. | 这就是问题所在 |
[09:35] | Oh, child, I miss her, too. | 孩子 我也想念她 |
[09:39] | Priya’s return blesses us all. | 普里雅的回归是我们的福报 |
[09:47] | “Priya’s return blesses us all”? | “普里雅的回归是我们的福报” |
[09:49] | What does that even mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[09:50] | It means that they believe in something. | 意思是他们有信仰 |
[09:52] | That faith should be respected. | 这种信仰值得尊重 |
[09:56] | Jordan, we’re guests here, and we need their help. | 乔登 我们是客人 而且需要他们的帮助 |
[09:59] | I’m sure whatever happened between you and Priya– | 不管你和普里雅之间发生了什么 |
[10:02] | Delilah. | 黛利拉 |
[10:04] | It happened between me and Delilah. | 是我和黛利拉之间的事 |
[10:11] | I know you think you need to protect us all | 我知道你觉得自己有义务保护我们 |
[10:12] | because you couldn’t protect Octavia, | 因为你当初没能保护奥克塔维亚 |
[10:15] | but I can take care of myself. | 但我能照顾好自己 |
[10:42] | – I had him! – Did you? | -我差点就抓到他了 -是吗 |
[10:44] | He led us here so we’d have to go on foot. | 他引我们来这里 就是为了让我们步行 |
[10:46] | So we’re doing what he wants? | 所以我们正中他下怀吗 |
[10:48] | It’s that or he gets away, and I don’t get his leader, | 如果不这样他会跑掉 如果找不到他的老大 |
[10:49] | and my baby doesn’t get into sanctum. | 我的孩子就进不了圣所 |
[10:51] | Yes, for now, we’re doing what he wants. | 所以 我们暂时就如他所愿 |
[11:06] | What the hell is this stuff? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[11:08] | Call it your crucible. | 称之为你们的炼狱吧 |
[11:10] | The harder you fight, the faster you die. | 抗争得越厉害 就会死得越快 |
[11:15] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[11:24] | The extract pulls excess creatine from the blood. | 提取物会抽取血液里多余的肌酸 |
[11:27] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[11:28] | Abby, Kane’s kidneys have failed. | 艾比 凯恩的肾脏已经衰竭 |
[11:30] | He’ll need full hemodialysis for starters. You know that. | 他首先需要做血液透析 你心里清楚 |
[11:33] | Wrong. We’re gonna use peritoneal dialysis instead. | 不 我们要用腹腔透析 |
[11:37] | He’s got abdominal bleeding. How are you gonna do that? | 他腹部已经出血了 你要怎么做 |
[11:39] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:41] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[11:46] | She hasn’t slept in two days. | 她已经两天没睡了 |
[11:48] | I’m worried that she might relapse. | 我担心她会复吸 |
[11:49] | I don’t want drugs. | 我不想要药 |
[11:51] | I want to save Marcus. | 我想救马库斯 |
[11:53] | Is there something wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[11:55] | You go. | 你先走 |
[11:56] | I’ll talk to her. | 我来跟她谈 |
[12:04] | It’s better late than never. | 迟到总比不来强 |
[12:08] | I heard what you guys were talking about. | 我听到你们在聊什么了 |
[12:10] | This might help. | 这本书也许有帮助 |
[12:12] | How? | 为什么 |
[12:13] | You said he needs hemodialysis. | 你说他需要血液透析 |
[12:16] | This is about nightblood. | 这里面讲的是夜之血脉 |
[12:18] | It’s worthless. | 完全没用 |
[12:19] | I actually read a book by that same author. | 我读了同一作者写的书 |
[12:23] | Propaganda on a eugenics project– | 一个优生优育项目的宣传 |
[12:26] | Purifying of the blood line. | 净化血脉 |
[12:27] | 《为荣耀之族献祭》 约瑟芬·艾达·莱特伯恩作 | |
[12:28] | And you thought what we did in Becca’s lab was bad? | 你不是觉得我们在贝卡实验室做的事不好吗 |
[12:30] | I mean, that woman was a monster. | 那女人才真是个怪物 |
[12:34] | Or a visionary. | 或一位远见家 |
[12:37] | Ok, can you take some notes for me, please? | 好 你能帮我做些笔记吗 |
[12:41] | The fiber of this leaf can double as a surgical mesh. | 这种叶子的纤维可作为外科手术网片 |
[12:45] | And the stomata is large enough | 它的气孔足够大 |
[12:47] | that the wound would be able to breathe… | 能够让伤口呼吸 |
[12:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:54] | Why are you writing with your right hand? | 你为什么用右手写字 |
[12:59] | Clarke, are you feeling ok? | 克拉克 你还好吗 |
[13:09] | Here. | 你看 |
[13:11] | The Lan Hudie Rhopalocera. | 蓝蝴蝶类 |
[13:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | Well, if you can’t do dialysis, | 如果你做不了透析 |
[13:16] | this guy metabolizes urea and creatine. | 这小家伙能代谢尿素和肌酸 |
[13:19] | Look, it says so right there. | 看 在这写着 |
[13:24] | That’s really good! That’s good. Go get Jackson, please. | 这太好了 非常好 帮我去找杰克逊 |
[13:39] | 200 years, this is all they mapped. | 两百年 他们就绘制了这点地图 |
[13:42] | Why leave when you’re safe, right? | 安全时为何出去探险呢 对吧 |
[13:43] | Oh, come on, Murphy. Where’s your sense of adventure? | 拜托 墨菲 你的冒险精神呢 |
[13:45] | We’re pioneers. | 我们是开拓者 |
[13:46] | Oh, I don’t want to be pioneers. | 我可不想做开拓者 |
[13:48] | Pioneers find the red zone and wind up dead | 开拓者找到红色高危带 然后死了 |
[13:51] | Or get caught in randomly-occurring, psychosis-inducing eclipses. | 或遇到了随机发生 能引起精神失常的日食 |
[13:57] | You really want to go through that again? | 你真的想再经历一次吗 |
[14:00] | I’ve been asking around. | 我四处问了 |
[14:01] | Apparently, this whole thing’s built on top of cave systems. | 很显然 这整个地方是建在洞穴系统基础上 |
[14:05] | The bugs start to freak out, | 虫子开始发疯 |
[14:06] | the party goes underground. | 大家就转入地下了 |
[14:08] | Right. So we find our own cave system, | 好 那我们就找到自己的洞穴系统 |
[14:10] | Raven builds us a radiation shield. | 雷文给我们建了辐射护盾 |
[14:12] | Murphy, we can’t stay here forever. | 墨菲 我们不能永远待在这里 |
[14:15] | And even if we could, | 即使可以 |
[14:17] | what about the other 400 of us? | 那其他的四百人呢 |
[14:19] | Please join us in the offering grounds | 请前往献祭地 |
[14:22] | to say good-bye to our beloved Rose… | 与我们挚爱的罗丝告别 |
[14:25] | Rose is being offered to the woods. | 罗丝要被献给树林了 |
[14:27] | All of you are welcome. | 欢迎你们都来 |
[14:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:33] | Don’t even think about asking me to go to that funeral. | 别想让我去那个葬礼 |
[14:35] | Seriously. Take Jordan. | 认真的 带乔登去 |
[14:37] | It’ll get his mind off of being dumped. | 能让他不去想被甩了的事情 |
[14:41] | Where is Jordan anyway? | 话说乔登在哪 |
[14:46] | I think I know where he is. Come on. | 我觉得我知道 来吧 |
[14:50] | Hey, suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[14:52] | But if he gets us kicked out, you’re a pioneer. | 但如果他害得我们被赶走 你就是开拓者了 |
[15:08] | Just so sad, really. | 太悲伤了 真的 |
[15:27] | Ok, just go inside, Josie. | 好 进去吧 小约 |
[15:32] | That Murphy is kind of cute. | 那个墨菲还挺帅的 |
[15:44] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[16:05] | Got to be kidding me. | 跟我开玩笑吧 |
[16:09] | Which part of “I hate dead people” did you not understand? | 我说的”我讨厌死人”哪部分让你不理解了 |
[16:11] | Quiet, Murphy. | 安静点 墨菲 |
[16:15] | Jordan, we know you’re in here. | 乔登 我们知道你在这里 |
[16:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[16:24] | What you would’ve done, | 你们都会做的事 |
[16:25] | the you before Praimfaya anyway. | 至少是在荣耀之火之前的你们 |
[16:27] | Heart over head. That was my favorite Bellamy. | 随心而行 这是我最喜欢的贝拉米名言 |
[16:35] | – You, too? – They worship nightbloods. | -你也是 -他们崇拜夜之血脉 |
[16:37] | I’d like to understand why that is. | 我想搞清楚为什么 |
[16:39] | I’d like to leave. | 我想离开 |
[16:40] | There’s no way I’m getting thrown out | 我绝不会因为你被甩了 |
[16:41] | of the one safe place on this moon | 就害得我被赶出这颗卫星上 |
[16:42] | because you got dumped. | 唯一安全的地方 |
[16:48] | This is Sanctum’s holiest place. | 这是圣所最神圣的地方 |
[16:50] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你们不该来这 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry. I just, uh, I saw you on the steps. | 抱歉 我只是看到你们上了楼梯 |
[16:56] | Does that mean your bodyguard could, too? | 那你的保镖也看见了 |
[16:58] | – Good point. Let’s take this outside. – Not yet. | -有道理 我们出去吧 -还不行 |
[17:04] | Mark of the flame? | 火种的痕迹 |
[17:16] | They’re all commanders. | 他们都是司令 |
[17:19] | That’s why the symbol was on the flag. | 所以象征才会在旗帜上 |
[17:20] | Well, it’s all coming together, isn’t it? Now can we please go? | 事情都说得通了吧 现在我们能走了吗 |
[17:23] | The ones in the front row must be the original Eligius team. | 最前面的肯定是最原始的埃利吉乌斯队伍 |
[17:25] | There’s 12 of them. Oh, and they take kids. | 有12个 他们还带上了孩子 |
[17:28] | Familial love is a powerful motivator. | 家庭之爱是强大的动力 |
[17:31] | People will do anything to ensure | 人们愿意倾其所能 |
[17:32] | the survival of the ones they love. | 保证所爱的人的生存 |
[17:35] | Now let’s ensure our survival and get the hell out of here. | 现在我们也保证下自己的生存 离开这吧 |
[17:43] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[18:07] | Operating room attached to a crypt. | 控制室连着一个密室 |
[18:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:13] | She was here. | 她之前在这 |
[18:14] | This was Delilah’s. I’m sure of it. | 这是黛利拉的 我很确定 |
[18:16] | Still think I’m overreacting? | 还觉得我反应过激吗 |
[18:18] | Ok, let’s think this through. | 好吧 我们好好想想 |
[18:20] | Becca created the flame after apocalypse one. | 贝卡在地球毁灭后创造了火种 |
[18:22] | She obviously provided the tech to Eligius Three before that. | 显然她在那之前就把技术给了埃利吉乌斯三号 |
[18:25] | That means that– | 那意味着… |
[18:26] | – They’re not commanders. – Right. | -他们不是司令 -没错 |
[18:27] | So what the hell are they? | 那他们是谁 |
[18:28] | Let’s find out. | 我们来看看 |
[18:36] | Monty taught him how to hack, too. | 蒙蒂也教了他怎么黑客 |
[18:38] | That’s my kind of parenting. | 我就喜欢这种教育 |
[18:40] | No hacking needed. | 不需要黑 |
[18:41] | The Eligius systems all use the same access code. | 所有埃利吉乌斯系统都使用相同的访问代码 |
[18:46] | 数据库搜索 管理员视频文件 | |
[18:48] | “Eureka.” Try that. | “成功了” 点开那个看看 |
[18:52] | Here we go again. | 又是我们 |
[18:55] | Today’s subject is Brooke, earth embryo 47. | 今天的被试是布鲁克 地球胚胎47号 |
[18:59] | Presents with black blood. | 带有黑血 |
[19:00] | 21 earth years old, | 地球年龄21岁 |
[19:02] | 22 doing time in the incubator. | 在孵化器中共培养了22年 |
[19:05] | You can do this, Gabriel. | 你可以的 加布里埃 |
[19:07] | 25 years of work, the failures. This is the one. | 25年辛勤成果 那些失败 就是她了 |
[19:10] | If I’m right, | 如果我是对的 |
[19:11] | the reason all previous metempsychosis trials have failed is | 之前的转世试验失败的原因是 |
[19:14] | because the host’s neuroanatomy was not developed enough | 因为宿主的神经解剖还进化的不够 |
[19:17] | to support the file size of a mature human mind. | 不足以容纳成年人类的脑容量 |
[19:21] | Gabriel, let’s go. | 加布里埃 开始吧 |
[19:22] | I’ll hold her down. Do it. | 我按住她 动手 |
[19:24] | Do–do what? What are they doing? | 做什么 他们在做什么 |
[19:25] | For God’s sake, give her a sedative! | 看在上帝的份上 给她点镇静剂 |
[19:27] | We can’t. Full consciousness is crucial. | 不能用 完全清醒状态至关重要 |
[19:29] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[19:31] | If this works, I’ll find a better way, | 如果这能成功 我会找个更好的办法 |
[19:33] | an easier way, ok? I promise. | 更容易的办法 我保证 |
[19:47] | Rostral dorsolateral pontine tegmentum’s now fully dormant. | 喙形桥脑背外侧被盖处于完全休眠状态 |
[19:51] | We have to wait for the serum to reach the claustrum. | 我们需要等血清到达屏状核 |
[19:54] | And dormant. | 还有休眠 |
[20:00] | Did they just kill that girl? | 他们是把那女孩杀死了吗 |
[20:03] | Did we just watch someone die? | 我们是不是目击了一个人被杀了 |
[20:05] | Heart rate and breathing–normal. | 心率和呼吸 正常 |
[20:07] | Lower brain function is still intact. | 下脑的功能仍然正常 |
[20:09] | The body’s ready. | 身体已经准备好了 |
[20:30] | Something’s happening. | 有什么情况了 |
[20:32] | She’s waking up. | 她要醒了 |
[20:33] | – Josephine, can you hear me? – Mom! | -约瑟芬 你能听到我吗 -妈妈 |
[20:35] | Sanctum… | 圣所… |
[20:37] | is mine. | 是我的 |
[20:43] | Please stop! | 快住手 |
[20:44] | Josephine, shh. Shh. | 约瑟芬 嘘 |
[20:49] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[20:57] | Josephine, no. It’s ok. | 约瑟芬 别 没事的 |
[20:58] | You’re safe. You’re safe now. | 你很安全 你现在很安全 |
[21:00] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:01] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[21:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:12] | Gabriel? | 加布里埃 |
[21:20] | Is it real this time? | 这次是真的吗 |
[21:23] | This is real. | 是真的 |
[21:28] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[21:33] | I got old. | 我老了 |
[21:36] | I’ve spent the last 25 years trying to bring you back. | 过去25年里我都在想办法让你活过来 |
[21:47] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[21:48] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[21:50] | It wasn’t his fault. It was the red sun. | 不是他的错 是红日 |
[21:55] | The eclipse. | 日食 |
[21:58] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[21:59] | Yeah. Yes, you were. | 对 你是对的 |
[22:02] | It turns out it affects more than just insects. | 结果它影响的不止是昆虫 |
[22:07] | Our memory drives. | 我们的记忆驱动 |
[22:10] | You reverse-engineered them to upload our entire minds. | 你通过逆向工程把我们全部的意识都上传上去 |
[22:16] | That’s brilliant! | 太聪明了 |
[22:26] | You look like grandpa. | 你看着像爷爷 |
[22:45] | Congratulations, Dr. Santiago. | 恭喜你 桑迪亚哥博士 |
[22:48] | You’ve conquered death. | 你征服了死亡 |
[22:58] | The key is a fully developed brain. | 关键是一个健全的大脑 |
[23:01] | Once the adult host’s consciousness is gone, | 一旦成年宿主的意识消失了 |
[23:04] | the mind stored in the drive uploads with ease. | 储存在驱动里的意识就可以上传得很容易 |
[23:08] | Now, we still have loads of tests to run, | 当然 我们仍需要做很多测试 |
[23:10] | but so far, Josie’s consciousness, herself, | 但到目前为止 小约的意识 她自己 |
[23:15] | appears to be whole. | 看上去很完整 |
[23:16] | In other words, Eureka. | 换句话说 成功了 |
[23:20] | More soon. | 稍后继续 |
[23:24] | They’re immortal. | 他们是永生的 |
[23:26] | They’re murderers. | 他们是杀人犯 |
[23:28] | They murdered Delilah. | 他们杀了黛利拉 |
[23:30] | It’s not murder if they go willingly. | 如果她们是自愿的就不算杀人 |
[23:34] | Did that girl look willing to you?! | 你看那女孩像是自愿的吗 |
[23:39] | That’s how they made it better, easier, | 那就是他们所谓的更好 更容易的方法 |
[23:43] | by manipulating people into believing | 通过操纵人们的思想 让他们相信 |
[23:44] | they were sacrificing themselves to some false gods. | 他们在把自己献给什么伪神 |
[23:48] | “Becoming one with the Primes,” | “成为荣耀之族的一员” |
[23:49] | like Delilah’s mother said. | 如黛利拉的妈妈所说 |
[23:50] | Well, so much for respecting their faith. | 别随意评判他们的信仰吧 |
[23:53] | I mean, no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[23:54] | We let a bunch of kids fight to the death to become your God. | 你们的神也是让一群小孩殊死决斗来决定的 |
[23:56] | Murphy, that’s enough. | 墨菲 别说了 |
[23:58] | Clarke, you’re ok with this? | 克拉克 你没意见吗 |
[24:00] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[24:02] | I just don’t think they pose a threat to us, that’s all. | 我觉得他们没有威胁到我们 仅此而已 |
[24:04] | They pose a threat to you. You’re a nightblood. | 他们威胁到你了 你是夜之血脉 |
[24:07] | And based on what we just saw, | 根据我们刚刚看到的 |
[24:09] | I’m thinking that’s the only reason they let us stay. | 我在想那应该是他们让我们留下来的唯一理由 |
[24:12] | Madi. I have to get her | 麦迪 在他们发现她之前 |
[24:14] | before they find out what she is. | 我得去找到她 |
[24:19] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[24:25] | Bring her back to the tavern | 把她带回到酒馆去 |
[24:26] | so we can decide what to do. | 然后我们来决定怎么做 |
[24:32] | These are all her. | 这些都是她 |
[24:34] | Hey, Jordan… | 乔登… |
[24:40] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 很抱歉我质疑过你 |
[24:44] | Log out of the system. We need to cover our tracks. | 退出系统 我们不能留下痕迹 |
[24:50] | I hate to say it, but I agree with Clarke. | 我不想这么说 但我同意克拉克说的 |
[24:52] | This isn’t our fight. | 这事跟我们没关系 |
[24:55] | You still want to stay. | 你还想留下来 |
[24:56] | I want to live, | 我想活下去 |
[24:58] | only these people know how to do that forever, | 结果看来 只有这些人知道怎么才能 |
[25:00] | as it turns out. | 永垂不朽 |
[25:03] | That wouldn’t suck either. | 那倒也真不坏 |
[25:06] | Reattach the keypad outside the tunnel. | 把密码锁重新安装到地道外 |
[25:08] | We’re right behind you. | 我们就在你后面 |
[25:13] | Would you like to know why | 你想知道为什么 |
[25:15] | your brother left you out here to die? | 你哥哥把你扔在这等死吗 |
[25:19] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:23] | You’re a hurricane leaving a path of destruction in your wake. | 你就是个飓风 所过之处一片狼藉 |
[25:27] | I said, shut up. | 我说了 闭嘴 |
[25:29] | So you hate people. Who cares? | 你讨厌人们 可谁在乎呢 |
[25:30] | Suck up and get over it. | 说点好听的 让它过去就完了 |
[25:32] | Whatever you think you know about me, you don’t. | 不管你以为你有多了解我 你并不了解 |
[25:35] | You’re wrong. I used to be you. | 你说错了 我过去和你一样 |
[25:37] | You know that the more you struggle, | 虽然你知道你挣扎得越厉害 |
[25:38] | the deeper you sink, and you can’t help it. | 陷得就越深 但你还是忍不住 |
[25:41] | At least I’m trying. | 至少我在努力 |
[25:44] | Your baby’s ticket into sanctum is getting away, | 你孩子去圣所的通行证已经越跑越远了 |
[25:46] | and what are you doing about it? | 可你做了什么呢 |
[25:49] | Nothing. | 屁都没有 |
[25:50] | He’s not getting away. | 他没有离开 |
[25:52] | He’s studying us from the trees. | 他在树丛里看着我们呢 |
[25:55] | That’s why he told us not to struggle. | 所以他才告诉我们不要挣扎 |
[25:59] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[26:02] | You will as soon as I give up this gun. | 我一把枪扔了 你就会看见了 |
[26:08] | Before I do that, though, | 可在我扔之前 |
[26:12] | I need to know… | 我要知道… |
[26:17] | Do you want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[26:19] | Just say the word, | 只要你说一声 |
[26:20] | and I can put you out of our misery. | 我可以把你从痛苦的深渊中解救出来 |
[26:24] | You think you can scare me? | 你觉得这能吓到我 |
[26:28] | Do it. | 开枪啊 |
[26:37] | I’ve been there… | 我也这样过… |
[26:40] | Self-inflicted. | 自我折磨 |
[26:42] | I see you failed at that, too. | 我看你也没能成功挺过来 |
[26:44] | You’re trying my patience, | 你这是在消磨我的耐心 |
[26:46] | so I’m only going to say this once. | 我只打算说一遍 |
[26:49] | As long as you draw breath, you can turn it around. | 只要你还有一口气在 就有机会翻盘 |
[26:54] | Everybody hates you right now. So what? | 现在所有人都恨你 那又怎样 |
[26:56] | Talk to me when your face is in the history books | 等你和史上最坏的恶人并排 |
[26:58] | next to the worst people that have ever lived. | 出现在历史课本上时 再来跟我抱怨 |
[27:14] | Like the gray. | 喜欢你那撮灰发 |
[27:18] | Toss us the rope, and we’ll tell you what you want to know. | 把绳子扔过来 你想知道的事我们都会说 |
[27:20] | Tell me what I want to know, and I’ll toss you the rope. | 你们先告诉我 我再把绳子扔过去 |
[27:23] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[27:26] | Some of your people had blood alteration. | 有些你们的人做过血液改造 |
[27:29] | How many? Did they have mind drives as well? | 多少人 他们也被植入了意识驱动吗 |
[27:35] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么也别说 |
[27:37] | The minute you do, he’ll leave us here to die. | 你一说 他就会把我们扔这等死了 |
[27:42] | Suit yourself. | 随你们便吧 |
[27:43] | But I can guarantee you–ahh– | 但我能保证 |
[27:48] | I can wait longer than you. | 我比你们时间多 |
[28:11] | It’s a risk meeting like this. | 这样的会面很危险 |
[28:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:14] | They got into the lab. | 他们发现了实验室 |
[28:16] | They know everything. | 什么都知道了 |
[28:20] | Do they know about you? | 他们发现了你的秘密吗 |
[28:22] | Not yet, but that doesn’t matter now, | 还没有 但现在这也没关系了 |
[28:24] | because my host wasn’t the only nightblood. | 因为我的宿主并不是唯一的夜之血脉 |
[28:26] | Nightblood? | 夜之血脉 |
[28:27] | That’s what they call it. | 他们是这么叫的 |
[28:28] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 听起来还挺好 对吧 |
[28:30] | Anyway, they have more. | 反正他们还有更多这样的人 |
[28:32] | How many more? | 还有多少人 |
[28:33] | I don’t know. At least one. | 我不清楚 至少一个 |
[28:35] | But there are bound to be others. | 但肯定还有其他人 |
[28:36] | If not down here, then up on their ship. | 这里没有 飞船里也有 |
[28:38] | So what do you say we skip the hand wringing | 所以我们别在这束手无策了 |
[28:41] | and do what we all know needs to be done | 赶在他们离开前去做该做的事 |
[28:43] | before they can leave? | 你看怎么样 |
[28:44] | Because that is what they’re about to do. | 因为他们正打算离开 |
[28:45] | So convince them not to. | 所以说服他们不要走 |
[28:47] | Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[28:47] | I will not lower myself to their level. | 我不会让自己堕落到他们那样的 |
[28:49] | You already have. | 你已经那样了 |
[28:51] | Josie. | 小约 |
[28:55] | Dad, I’m tired. | 爸爸 我很累了 |
[28:57] | I want to sleep in my own bed, | 我想要在自己的床上睡觉 |
[28:59] | wear my own clothes. | 穿自己的衣服 |
[29:00] | And you will… right after you find out | 你会的… 只要你查清 |
[29:03] | exactly how many of these so-called nightbloods they have. | 他们所谓的夜之血脉有多少人 |
[29:06] | If you’re right, then we can resurrect the others. | 如果你没弄错 那我们就可以复活其他人了 |
[29:08] | And it won’t matter that we jumped the line for you. | 那样的话无论是我们优先复活你 |
[29:11] | Or that you killed Kaylee. | 还是你杀了凯莉 都没关系了 |
[29:13] | After she killed me. | 那是她先杀我的 |
[29:15] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:16] | But I hope you know this doesn’t end well. | 但我希望你们明白这事不好收场 |
[29:18] | Either they find out who I am and kill me | 要么他们发现我的身份 杀了我 |
[29:20] | before burning sanctum to the ground, | 然后把圣所烧成灰烬 |
[29:22] | or we body-snatch more of them | 要么我们抓住他们更多的人 |
[29:24] | and kill the rest so they don’t burn sanctum to the ground. | 并且杀光剩余的避免他们把圣所烧成灰烬 |
[29:28] | This is what happens when you try making an omelet | 又想马儿跑 又想马儿不吃草 |
[29:30] | without breaking any eggs. | 就是你这样了 |
[29:43] | Clarke, you realize staying says | 克拉克 你明白我们留下来 |
[29:45] | we’re ok with what they’re doing. | 代表我们对他们的所作所为无异议 |
[29:46] | Yeah, and what’s the alternative? | 不然还有什么办法 |
[29:48] | Go back to space? | 回到太空吗 |
[29:50] | Sleep for another hundred years | 再睡个几百年 |
[29:51] | on our way to a planet even less likely to support life? | 直到再找到一个适合生存的可能性更小的星球 |
[29:54] | Build our own compound. | 建造我们自己的围区 |
[29:55] | We’ll not last out there on our own. | 我们在这单靠自己是坚持不了多久的 |
[29:56] | Emori, Echo, and Raven will be back in the morning. | 艾默莉 艾寇和雷文明早就回来 |
[29:59] | They’ll know everything we need to build a radiation shield. | 他们会知道怎么建造辐射护盾的所有事宜 |
[30:01] | After that, it’s just hard work. | 接下去 就是体力活了 |
[30:04] | Over how many lifetimes? | 要花几辈子的时间 |
[30:05] | No, seriously, how many eclipses? | 认真的 要经历多少次日食 |
[30:07] | How many swarms? How many terrorist attacks? | 多少次虫袭 多少次恐怖袭击 |
[30:09] | I agree with John. | 我同意约翰说的 |
[30:12] | I don’t like who they are either, | 我也不喜欢他们 |
[30:14] | but we need them to survive. | 但我们需要靠他们生存下去 |
[30:17] | They’re murderers, | 他们是杀人凶手 |
[30:18] | raising people to give up their bodies, | 诱骗人们献祭出自己的身体 |
[30:20] | brainwashing them into believing they’re gods. | 洗脑他们说自己是神 |
[30:22] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[30:23] | It’s a perversion of everything Bekka Pramheda believed. | 这是对初代赫达贝卡信仰的所有事情的曲解 |
[30:25] | The flame was about passing wisdom on to the next line, | 火种是要向下一代传递智慧的 |
[30:27] | not keeping it all to yourself. | 而不是据为己有 |
[30:29] | Yeah, well, no offense, | 但无意冒犯 |
[30:30] | but Bekka wasn’t a god either. | 初代赫达贝卡同样也不是神 |
[30:31] | She was a scientist who | 她不过是一位在实验室 |
[30:33] | made herself a nightblood in the lab. | 给自己制造了夜之血脉的科学家 |
[30:34] | The same way Abby did to Clarke. | 这和艾比对克拉克做的事一模一样 |
[30:41] | So much for doing better. | 已经做得足够好了 |
[30:53] | I know what you did. | 我知道你都做过些什么 |
[30:54] | Hey. Hey. Bad idea. | 别 别这样做 |
[30:57] | Take it easy. | 冷静一下 |
[30:58] | Is everything ok here? | 都还好吧 |
[30:59] | How can you be ok? | 怎么能还好 |
[31:01] | She was your child. | 她是你的孩子 |
[31:04] | I know. You miss Delilah. | 我知道 你想黛利拉了 |
[31:08] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[31:10] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[31:12] | But she’s happy, Jordan. | 但她现在很开心 乔登 |
[31:14] | She wants you to know that. | 她希望你能明白这一点 |
[31:36] | Jackpot. Follow me. | 有意外发现 跟我来 |
[31:38] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[31:41] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[31:51] | Give us a minute. | 你先回避下 |
[31:57] | Fine. We’ll go in here. | 好吧 那我们去那 |
[32:14] | Where were you going? | 你刚要去哪 |
[32:16] | To see my mother. What’s wrong? | 去见我妈妈 怎么了 |
[32:19] | How are we on different sides of this? | 我们怎么会在这件事上有分歧 |
[32:21] | I know how they survive seems harsh. | 我知道他们生存的方式看起来很可怕 |
[32:25] | But what from what I’ve seen, | 但就我所见 |
[32:26] | these people are happy. | 这些人活得很快乐 |
[32:28] | Their world works. | 他们的世界还在运转 |
[32:31] | We destroyed ours. | 我们已经把我们的世界毁了 |
[32:33] | This isn’t about us. | 这和我们无关 |
[32:34] | So we can judge them but not ourselves? | 那我们就可以不顾自己而评判他们吗 |
[32:38] | You know I judge myself every day. | 我每天都自我批判 |
[32:41] | I want to know the difference between us and them. | 我想知道我们和他们之间的区别 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:00] | Can you repeat that last phrase? | 你能重复一遍刚才那句吗 |
[33:02] | It sounds like “Flashpa” Means “Flashback.” | 听起来像”闪回”的发音 |
[33:06] | So was it “Dream”? | 是”梦”的意思吗 |
[33:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:30] | Josephine Lightbourne. | 约瑟芬·莱特伯恩 |
[33:33] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[33:41] | Ok, fun’s over. Let’s talk. | 娱乐时间结束了 我们谈谈吧 |
[33:43] | Don’t you dare say a word. | 你敢说话试试 |
[33:44] | It’s fine. We can wait till she goes under. | 没事 我们可以等着她沉下去 |
[33:46] | I only need one of you. | 我只需要你们中的一个人 |
[33:48] | Ok, here’s the deal. | 我先明白告诉你 |
[33:49] | I’m gonna talk after you die to save myself. | 你一死 我就会为了保命而开口 |
[33:51] | So what are you really accomplishing? | 你又能收获什么呢 |
[33:52] | She gets a hero’s death. | 她收获了壮烈牺牲 |
[33:55] | But if your silence helps the wrong side, | 要是你的沉默帮错人了 |
[33:57] | are you still a hero? | 你死得还英勇吗 |
[33:58] | You see, by my count, you’ve killed 12 of my people, | 我算了算 你们杀了十二个我的同伴 |
[34:03] | and we’ve killed none of yours. | 我们可没杀你们的人 |
[34:05] | So who’s the villain? | 谁是大坏蛋呢 |
[34:06] | I’m gonna say you since you kidnap little kids. | 肯定是你 因为你们绑架小孩 |
[34:09] | But feel free to prove me wrong and toss me that rope. | 但欢迎你反驳我的观点 顺便把绳子丢给我 |
[34:11] | How many people have blood alteration? | 有多少人进行了血液改造 |
[34:13] | Oh, for god’s sakes! Tell him. | 拜托 告诉他吧 |
[34:21] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么东西 |
[34:22] | A temporal flare. | 暂时性耀斑 |
[34:31] | Get out and run! | 快跑 |
[34:35] | I can’t move. Save your baby! | 我动不了 救你的孩子 |
[34:46] | I’ll be back for you. | 我会回来救你的 |
[35:21] | Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 |
[35:27] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[35:30] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[35:52] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[35:54] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[36:04] | You went under. | 你沉下去了 |
[36:07] | I guess you want to live after all. | 我猜你还是想活命的 |
[36:12] | He’s getting away. | 他逃跑了 |
[36:33] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[36:34] | You need to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[36:35] | Clarke solved the kidney problem. | 克拉克把肾脏问题解决了 |
[36:37] | Let’s say you’re right. | 假设你是对的 |
[36:39] | We use the ship’s hemosep. | 我们使用飞船里的血红素 |
[36:40] | Kane’s blood pressure goes down. | 凯恩的血压降下来了 |
[36:43] | Risk of emboli. | 度过了栓塞的风险 |
[36:44] | Once he normalizes, we open him up again, | 等他稳定以后 我们再给他做手术 |
[36:47] | and we use these leaves | 再用这些叶子 |
[36:49] | against the new hemorrhaging we find. | 来对抗我们找到的新出血口 |
[36:50] | Yeah, that’s right. It’s gonna work. | 没错 就是这样 能行的 |
[36:52] | Even if the O.R. was fully stocked, | 哪怕手术室里什么都有 |
[36:56] | Abby, we’re talking about a 15-hour procedure. | 艾比 我们谈的可是一场十五小时的手术 |
[37:00] | Once a pod is open, | 一旦冷冻舱打开 |
[37:01] | Marcus has 10 minutes, tops. | 马库斯最多只有十分钟的时间 |
[37:06] | – No, you’re wrong. – No, I’m right. | -不 你错了 -不 我是对的 |
[37:09] | I’m right, and you don’t want to face this | 我才是对的 你却不愿面对现实 |
[37:10] | because you’ve replaced pills with this. | 因为你把药换成了这个 |
[37:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:17] | I am trying to get you to see the truth. | 我在努力让你认清现实 |
[37:21] | You really don’t think that I know the truth? | 你真的觉得我看不清现实吗 |
[37:25] | You want to know why I want to save Marcus? | 你想知道为什么我要救马库斯吗 |
[37:29] | It’s not because of pills. | 不是为了药 |
[37:32] | It’s because he’s good… | 是因为他是个好人 |
[37:37] | and true, | 他很真诚 |
[37:39] | and he deserves to live, | 他值得活下来 |
[37:42] | and we don’t. | 而我们不配 |
[37:47] | You and me–we stood by bloodreina during the dark years, | 你和我 我们在黑暗之年时都站在血女王那边 |
[37:51] | and Marcus was the only one who tried to stop it. | 而马库斯是唯一一个试图阻止这件事的人 |
[38:01] | Did you? | 对吗 |
[38:05] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在尽工作职责 |
[38:09] | Said by every war criminal ever. | 每一个战犯都是这么说的 |
[38:33] | W–where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[38:35] | I thought you said the mother is the key. | 你不是说母亲才是关键 |
[38:37] | Oh, she’s the whole ball game, | 对付她就像打比赛 |
[38:39] | the super bowl, if you will. | 你可以理解为最高赛事 |
[38:40] | And if we’re gonna win, I need a better coach. | 要是想赢 我需要个强点的教练 |
[38:55] | Would you like another drink? | 再喝一杯吗 |
[38:57] | Ah, why not? Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[39:10] | Penny for your thoughts? | 能买你的心事吗 |
[39:11] | What’s a penny? | 用什么买 |
[39:15] | Something from my time. | 我的时间 |
[39:19] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[39:21] | Bellamy convinced you that we should leave paradise | 贝拉米使你相信我们应该离开天堂 |
[39:23] | and take our chances in hell? | 在地狱里拼一把 |
[39:25] | Why I would leave my home? | 我为什么要离开我的家 |
[39:28] | That’s it. Fill in the blanks, John. | 没错 给出答案吧 约翰 |
[39:33] | That’s the second time you’ve called me… | 这是你第二次叫我… |
[39:45] | Ok, before you freak out and raise your voice, | 好了 在你被吓到尖叫之前 |
[39:48] | I have a question for you. | 我有问题要问你 |
[39:51] | You’re not Clarke. | 你不是克拉克 |
[39:54] | I’m gonna be honest with you. | 我和你说实话 |
[39:56] | Clarke’s dead. | 克拉克死了 |
[39:57] | My parents killed her and brought me back. | 我父母杀了她 把我带回来了 |
[40:00] | My question is, | 我想问的是 |
[40:04] | how would you like to be immortal, too? | 你有多想加入永生的行列呢 |
[40:12] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |