时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | No more fighting, Clarke. | 别再战斗了 克拉克 |
[00:03] | Be at peace, a better place, just like you said you wanted. | 安息吧 这是更好的地方 如你所愿 |
[00:09] | Now, this I can work with. | 还不赖 |
[00:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:12] | Josephine lightbourne. Nice to meet you. | 约瑟芬·莱特伯恩 幸会 |
[00:15] | You’re not Clarke. | 你不是克拉克 |
[00:16] | That woman’s a monster. | 那女人才真是个怪物 |
[00:18] | What’s the matter, Lee-lee? | 你怎么了 莉莉 |
[00:19] | You don’t recognize your best friend? | 认不出你最好的朋友了吗 |
[00:21] | – Josephine? – Surprise. | -约瑟芬吗 -惊喜吧 |
[00:23] | Yours was the last face I saw before I fell. | 你是我上次倒下前看见的最后一张面孔 |
[00:26] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[00:27] | Bellamy, what’s going on? | 贝拉米 出什么事了 |
[00:29] | Clarke’s dead. | 克拉克死了 |
[00:40] | I blame you because my father’s dead, | 我怪你 因为我父亲死了 |
[00:42] | and it’s my mother’s fault. | 这是我母亲的错 |
[00:44] | – Who else? – Welcome back. | -还能怪谁 -欢迎回来 |
[00:45] | I don’t have to pretend anymore. | 我不必再伪装了 |
[00:49] | The truth hurts. | 事实是残酷的 |
[00:56] | I’m a commander. | 我是一名司令官 |
[00:57] | How many have to die? | 有多少人会死 |
[00:59] | I’m sorry, Lexa. | 对不起 莱克萨 |
[01:06] | If I was with Bellamy, | 如果我当时跟贝拉米在一起 |
[01:07] | I never would have met you. | 就没法遇见你了 |
[01:16] | Prisoner 319, face the wall. | 319号罪犯 面朝墙 |
[01:30] | They’re all taking them. | 他们都要把他们带走 |
[01:32] | Jaha… | 亚哈 |
[01:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:04] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 宝贝 |
[02:15] | How is this possible? How are we here? | 这怎么可能 我们怎么到这的 |
[02:20] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[02:30] | I died. | 我死了 |
[02:33] | Come here a second. Come on. | 过来一下 来 |
[02:39] | Now you rest. | 你现在可以休息了 |
[02:44] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[02:47] | I’ve been fighting for so long. | 我战斗了这么久 |
[02:50] | I know you have. | 我知道 |
[02:53] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我以为再也不会见到你了 |
[03:00] | I didn’t get to say good-bye | 我还没来得及道别 |
[03:03] | To Madi, to Mom. | 向麦迪 还有妈妈 |
[03:11] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[03:17] | It started when I got upset. | 我难过时 就开始下雨了 |
[03:20] | Clarke, listen. What do you hear? | 克拉克 听 你听到什么了 |
[03:25] | – Rain? – Ha! I’m serious. Focus. | -雨声 -我是认真的 集中精神 |
[03:29] | Between the raindrops, | 在雨滴之间 |
[03:31] | what else do you hear? | 你还能听到什么 |
[03:38] | A heartbeat. | 心跳声 |
[03:43] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着 |
[03:47] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:49] | I saw it. He killed me. | 我看到了 他杀了我 |
[03:52] | Didn’t. | 并没有 |
[03:56] | You’re just in my head. | 你只是我脑中的幻想 |
[03:59] | I loved being here with Madi, | 我喜欢和麦迪待在这里 |
[04:02] | and I love you, so here you are. | 我也爱你 所以你也来这了 |
[04:08] | Oh, sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[04:13] | I don’t understand. Am I dreaming? | 我不明白 我是在做梦吗 |
[04:16] | This place is reacting to you, | 这个地方会随你而变 |
[04:19] | so we’re just in your subconscious somehow, | 所以 我们现在正处于你的潜意识中 |
[04:24] | but beyond that, | 但除此以外 |
[04:27] | there are no answers for you here, Clarke, | 这里没有你要的答案 克拉克 |
[04:30] | so go on. | 继续前进吧 |
[04:32] | Go figure this out. | 去搞清楚 |
[04:36] | I’ll be here if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在这 |
[04:42] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[04:44] | Forever. | 永远 |
[04:46] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[05:39] | Sanctum is mine! | 圣所是我的 |
[05:43] | What the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[05:48] | It is reacting to me. | 它随我而变 |
[06:03] | Hello, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[06:05] | No. | 不 |
[06:08] | I pulled the kill switch. I destroyed you. | 我拉下了死亡开关 我已经把你摧毁了 |
[06:10] | And I saved you. | 而我救了你 |
[06:12] | Why do you think you’re still here? | 你以为自己为什么还在这 |
[06:15] | I may be gone, | 我也许会消逝 |
[06:17] | but this precious depository of your memories is here | 但你的回忆会珍藏在这 |
[06:21] | because of me. | 因为有我 |
[06:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:24] | The neural mesh is still in my head. | 那个神经网络还在我的脑袋中 |
[06:26] | It must have interfered with the drug | 一定是它干扰了他们用来 |
[06:28] | they used to wipe my mind. | 抹去我记忆的药物 |
[06:29] | Correct, and so, you see, | 正确 你看 |
[06:32] | you exist because of me, | 因为我 你还存在 |
[06:36] | but you won’t | 但如果他们知道了 |
[06:37] | if they figure out how you freed Raven. | 你是如何解放雷文的 就未必了 |
[06:42] | We emp’d the chip. | 我们用电磁脉冲干扰了芯片 |
[06:44] | But only in Raven and mom, not me. | 但只是妈妈和雷文体内的 而不是我的 |
[06:56] | If I were you– and, in a way, I am– | 如果我是你 在某种程度上 我是 |
[07:01] | I’d keep this memory safe. | 我会好好保管这份记忆 |
[07:09] | Thank you, but for the record, | 谢谢 但我声明一下 |
[07:11] | You tried to steal all those memories you’re now saving. | 你曾尝试偷取你现在保存的所有记忆 |
[07:14] | I tried to spare you the pain and horror of your existence. | 我曾尝试不让你因为活着而感到恐惧和痛苦 |
[07:20] | There is not joy without pain. | 没有痛苦 就不会有快乐 |
[07:22] | I never did understand humans. | 我一直不能理解人类 |
[07:24] | Those painful memories aren’t even here. | 那些痛苦的回忆不在这里 |
[07:27] | They’re cast away deep in your mind, | 被埋在了你的内心深处 |
[07:30] | where you don’t have to face them. | 在那里 你不必面对它们 |
[07:32] | And yet… | 然而… |
[07:36] | you can’t let them go. | 你却无法忘记它们 |
[07:37] | Wait. You said this is a repository of my memories. | 等等 你说这里是埋藏我记忆的宝库 |
[07:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:42] | But there’s something there I’ve never seen. | 但还有我从未见过的东西 |
[07:45] | – Sanctum is mine! – Collision alert. | -圣所是我的 -碰撞警告 |
[08:02] | Clarke Griffin. It’s nice to meet you. | 克拉克·格里芬 幸会 |
[08:05] | I’ve heard so many things, | 我听说了你很多东西 |
[08:07] | most of them murdery, but, you know, | 大多都和杀戮有关 不过 |
[08:10] | no judgment. | 不做评价 |
[08:11] | – Josephine? – In the flesh. | -约瑟芬 -如假包换 |
[08:14] | But you shouldn’t have opened that door. | 但你可真不该打开那扇们 |
[08:16] | This body is not big enough for both of us. | 这个身体容不下我们两个人 |
[08:24] | Russell really did it. He stole my body. | 拉塞尔真的那么做了 他偷了我的身体 |
[08:28] | And clearly made a mess of it. | 而且很明显地搞得一团糟 |
[08:31] | It’s been hundreds of years since a mind wipe failed, | 意识抹去已经有好几百年没有失败过了 |
[08:34] | but I got to say, this isn’t bad, | 但我得说 这也没那么糟糕 |
[08:36] | not as organized as my mindspace, of course, | 当然 没有我的意识空间那么井井有条 |
[08:39] | but mildly impressive. | 但还挺震撼的 |
[08:43] | Mindspace? | 意识空间 |
[08:44] | The brain creates these constructs when two minds share a body, | 当两个意识共用一个身体时大脑建立这类构架 |
[08:47] | like lucid dreaming only not as fun. | 有点像清醒梦境 但没那么有意思 |
[08:50] | It’s a self-preservation thing, | 是自我保护的东西 |
[08:51] | trying to keep the minds separate so the body doesn’t die. | 为了让身体不死掉而尽力让两个意识相互独立 |
[08:55] | You kind of messed that up when you opened the door, | 当你打开那扇门时 你就把它破坏了 |
[08:57] | so, you know, thanks for the accelerated brain deterioration. | 所以嘛 大脑的加速衰竭都是拜你所赐 |
[09:01] | Wait. You’ve been through this before? | 等等 你以前经历过这个 |
[09:03] | Never anything as advanced as this, | 虽然从没有像这次这么厉害的 |
[09:05] | but, yeah, back in the day | 但在加布里埃 |
[09:07] | before Gabriel perfected the mind wipe, | 把意识抹除完善之前 |
[09:09] | there were a few mishaps. | 确实出过几次事故 |
[09:11] | I got jacked into some people’s minds | 在有些人灯灭之前 |
[09:13] | while the lights were still on. | 我就被注入到她们的意识中了 |
[09:14] | – They were so average. – What happened? | -她们都太平庸了 -发生了什么 |
[09:17] | The first was a 6-month-old. | 第一个只有六个月大 |
[09:18] | Her mind was unformed, full of chaos, | 她的意识还没有形成 一片混沌 |
[09:21] | shapes and sounds. | 各种图形和声音 |
[09:24] | Then there was Savannah. | 后面是萨万娜 |
[09:25] | I swear I was not that obnoxious at 15. | 我发誓我十五岁时可没她那么可憎 |
[09:29] | And then they died. | 然后她们就都死了 |
[09:30] | Brain hemorrhaging leads to stroke, | 大脑出血导致中风 |
[09:31] | and we all fall down. | 我们都不行了 |
[09:33] | It’s messy and hurts like a mother, | 很麻烦而且特别疼 |
[09:36] | would not recommend it. | 这个还是别尝试了 |
[09:37] | Two minds, one brain never ends well, | 两个意识 一个大脑 绝对没有好结果 |
[09:41] | so this, it’s a problem. | 所以说 这是个问题 |
[09:46] | How did you even survive? | 你是怎么活下来的呢 |
[09:48] | You just want to know so you can figure out how to get rid of me. | 你想知道这个 以便你能想办法把我除了 |
[09:51] | Ok. Weren’t you listening? | 你难道没听见吗 |
[09:52] | If we don’t do something, this body dies. | 如果我们不做点什么 这个身体就会死的 |
[09:54] | – That what you want? – Of course not. | -你希望这样吗 -当然不了 |
[09:56] | Why can’t you just find a new body and give mine back? | 你为什么不去找个新的身体 把我的还我 |
[09:59] | I could, I suppose, but it’s risky. | 我想我是可以那样 但有风险 |
[10:03] | The last Primes who went on ice died forever. | 上一个被封存的荣耀之族已经彻底死掉了 |
[10:05] | I’m not really into that. | 我可不想那样 |
[10:06] | Besides, possession is 9/10 of the law, | 再说 先占先得啊 |
[10:09] | and, just between us girls, | 说句女孩儿间的悄悄话 |
[10:12] | I kind of like your body. | 我还有点喜欢你的身体呢 |
[10:14] | You’re a sociopath. | 你是个变态 |
[10:17] | Judgy. Besides, like you’re one to talk, | 太武断了 再说 你还说我呢 |
[10:21] | wanheda. | 瓦黑达 |
[10:25] | The way I see it, you have two options– | 以我来看 你有两个选择 |
[10:27] | Tell me how you survived so I can fix it, | 要么告诉我你是怎么活下来的 我来纠正 |
[10:29] | and I’ll make sure your people live happily ever after | 并且保证你的同伴可以高高兴兴地活下去 |
[10:32] | or don’t, and eventually, we’ll both die, anyway. | 要么不 最后我们俩一起死 |
[10:35] | The difference is, I’ll be reborn in someone else, | 不同之处在于 我会在另一个人身体上重生 |
[10:38] | tell my father what happened, | 然后告诉我父亲发生了什么 |
[10:39] | and he’ll kick your people out to die in the woods. | 他会把你的同伴赶走 让他们统统死在树林里 |
[10:41] | Go float yourself. | 去死吧 |
[10:43] | I have no idea what that means. | 我不明白这是什么意思 |
[10:45] | It means that I’m not telling you anything, | 意思就是 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[10:48] | And I don’t go down easy. | 而且我也不会那么轻易就屈服 |
[10:52] | You’re selfish, not to mention dumb. | 你真够自私的 而且还愚蠢 |
[10:55] | Your mindspace contains all your memories, | 你的意识空间储存了你所有的记忆 |
[10:58] | so try not to think of where you keep them. | 你可别去想你把它们都放在哪里了 |
[11:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:09] | You control your mindspace, Clarke. | 你控制着你的意识空间 克拉克 |
[11:11] | Too bad you can’t control your thoughts. | 可你没办法控制你的思想 真是太糟了 |
[11:17] | I rescind my compliments. This is a disaster. | 我收回我的表扬 这真是个灾难 |
[11:21] | Didn’t anyone ever teach you about organizational structure? | 难道没有人教过你组织架构吗 |
[11:24] | Get out of my head. | 从我的脑子里滚出去 |
[11:27] | Now, now, Clarke. Sharing is caring. | 行了 克拉克 爱即分享 |
[11:35] | Clarke! Watch out! | 克拉克 小心 |
[11:39] | I will not let you die in this war. | 我不会让你死在这场战争中 |
[11:42] | Child abuse dressed up as protection. Cool. | 虐待儿童还打着保护的幌子 酷 |
[11:47] | – Clarke, wait. – Really? | -克拉克 等等 -真的吗 |
[11:49] | Are you hiding a memory from me, Clarke? | 你在对我隐藏什么记忆吗 克拉克 |
[11:54] | – Rude. – You’ll never find it. | -没礼貌 -你不会找到它的 |
[11:56] | You know, I study all life, | 知道吗 我研究所有的生命形式 |
[11:58] | but insects always fascinated me most. | 但最让我着迷的是昆虫 |
[12:02] | They’re merciless, ruthless. | 它们冷酷 无情 |
[12:06] | I respect that. | 让我敬重 |
[12:07] | People are so messy, so emotional. | 人类太混乱了 太感情用事 |
[12:13] | Because of that, they give themselves away. | 因为这样 他们很容易就被识破了 |
[12:16] | I could always figure people out, | 我总能猜透人们的心思 |
[12:18] | even as a kid. | 还是个孩子时就能 |
[12:20] | I could tell when they were nervous. | 他们紧张时我能知道 |
[12:21] | Their pulses would beat faster. | 他们的脉搏会加速 |
[12:23] | Eyes would dart. Breath would quicken. | 眼神会闪烁 呼吸会急促 |
[12:26] | It’s physiological. | 这是生理学 |
[12:29] | You know what my spidey senses are telling me | 知道我的敏锐感官 |
[12:31] | about you right now? | 现在在告诉我什么吗 |
[12:32] | That I’ll never help you wipe my mind? | 告诉你我不会帮助你抹去我的意识 |
[12:34] | You think you’re a badass, | 你觉得自己很冷酷 |
[12:36] | but your bravado covers self-doubt. | 可你的硬气下面是自我怀疑 |
[12:38] | You had to physicalize your secret | 你必须要把你的秘密具象化 |
[12:40] | so you could keep it close, where you have control. | 你才能把它守在身边 你控制得到的地方 |
[12:43] | I bet you have it on you right now. | 我敢打赌此刻它就在你身上 |
[12:46] | Now let me have it. | 把它给我 |
[13:28] | Warning. Collision alert. | 警报 冲突警报 |
[13:40] | We’re back, bitches. | 我回来了 臭婊子 |
[13:43] | – How? – Come on. | -怎么会 -行了吧 |
[13:45] | You’re smarter than that. | 你没那么傻 |
[13:46] | How do you think we’re resurrected? | 你觉得我们是怎么重生的 |
[13:48] | My mind drive backs up my consciousness. | 我的意识驱动支持着我的意识 |
[13:50] | I can’t die in the mindspace, | 在意识空间里我是死不了的 |
[13:52] | but you can | 可你会 |
[13:53] | unless whatever fluke kept you here can bring you back. | 除非把你留下的那个机关还能再把你送回来 |
[13:57] | You, my friend, are playing for keeps. | 你呢 我的朋友 要拼死一搏 |
[13:59] | I took a sedative about an hour ago, | 我一小时前用了镇静剂 |
[14:01] | so that gives me all night to kill you in here | 所以我有整晚的时间在这里杀了你 |
[14:04] | or find the memory of how I can kill you out there. | 或是找到我该怎么在外面杀掉你的方法记忆 |
[14:07] | Got a preference? | 你选哪个 |
[14:13] | Easy or hard way, Clarke, either way, you die. | 不管怎样 克拉克 你都得死 |
[14:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[14:42] | I just have to stay ahead of her. | 我得比她领先一步 |
[14:44] | – If I can hide– – You’re good at that, aren’t you, | -要是我能躲 -你很擅长这么做 不是吗 |
[14:47] | hiding while other people fight. | 在别人战斗时躲起来 |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[14:52] | You did that during the conclave. | 你在选举仪式上就是这么做的 |
[14:54] | While I was up there fighting for everyone’s lives, | 我在为大家的生命战斗时 |
[14:56] | you were down here stealing what I bled for. | 你却在这里 偷走了我以鲜血换来的东西 |
[15:02] | Whatever. Fine. You wrote me off, | 算了 没事 你和我一笔勾销了 |
[15:06] | the conclave at Tondc–I get it– | 唐家村选举仪式的事 我理解 |
[15:10] | But the thing is, I really thought you cared about Bellamy. | 但问题是 我真的以为你在乎贝拉米 |
[15:16] | I care about both of you. | 我真的在乎你们两个 |
[15:18] | But you left him in the pits to die, anyway. | 但你还是把他留在了角斗场 不顾他的生死 |
[15:21] | I had to, and he understands. He… | 我必须这么做 他也明白 他… |
[15:25] | He forgave me. | 他原谅我了 |
[15:27] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[15:30] | Then why isn’t he here in this memory? | 那为什么他不在这段记忆里 |
[15:34] | I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你吧 |
[15:36] | Because you’re too afraid to face him | 因为你不敢面对他 |
[15:37] | because you know he thinks you’re a monster | 因为你知道他认为你是个 |
[15:40] | who will abandon anyone. | 会抛弃所有人的怪物 |
[15:42] | That is not who I am. | 我不是这样的 |
[15:43] | I don’t know why you’re arguing with me, Clarke. | 我不知道你为什么要跟我争论 克拉克 |
[15:47] | After all, I’m just a subconscious projection of you. | 毕竟我只是你潜意识的投射 |
[15:51] | Warning. Collision alert. | 警报 冲突警报 |
[16:02] | – Help me. – That’ll happen. | -帮帮我 -别做梦了 |
[16:07] | You look fun. | 你看起来真有趣 |
[16:09] | Have at her. | 搞定她 |
[16:13] | Even your projections hate you, Clarke. | 连你的意识投射都恨你 克拉克 |
[16:42] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[16:50] | Hi, Clarke. | 你好 克拉克 |
[16:53] | No. I don’t want this. I don’t want any of this. | 不 我不想这样 一点也不想 |
[16:56] | That’s the thing, Clarke. | 是这样的 克拉克 |
[16:58] | Some part of you does want this, | 你的某一部分想要这样 |
[17:01] | or I wouldn’t be here. | 否则我不会在这里 |
[17:02] | I have a question of you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[17:04] | Why are you fighting so hard to stay alive? | 你为什么要如此拼命活下去 |
[17:08] | – I have to– – Save your people. Yes. I know. | -我得… -救你的同伴 对 我知道 |
[17:13] | Too bad I wasn’t in that group, huh? | 我不属于你的同伴 真遗憾 |
[17:16] | I never meant to hurt you, Maya. | 我绝不是有意伤害你的 玛雅 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:23] | You keep saying that. | 你一直这么说 |
[17:26] | Tell me, are you sorry about Jasper, too? | 告诉我 你对贾斯珀也感到抱歉吗 |
[17:31] | After all, killing me is what sent him off the deep end. | 毕竟我的死让他从此崩溃沉沦 |
[17:34] | – Jasper made his choice. – Wrong. | -那是贾斯珀自己的选择 -错 |
[17:36] | His death is on you, too. | 他的死也归咎于你 |
[17:39] | You do things, but other people pay the price. | 你干坏事 但付出代价的却是别人 |
[17:42] | Ok. That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:43] | You’ve killed more people than you’ve saved. | 你杀害的人远多于你拯救的人 |
[17:46] | Do you realize that? | 你意识到了吗 |
[17:48] | If you actually cared about saving people’s lives, | 你要是真的想要救人性命 |
[17:52] | you’d walk away. | 就会放手 |
[17:55] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[17:57] | You like being the savior. | 你喜欢当救世主 |
[17:59] | You like playing god. | 你喜欢当圣人 |
[18:01] | You’re not so different from the Primes, you know. | 你和荣耀之族没什么不同 |
[18:06] | Radiation alert. | 辐射警报 |
[18:08] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[18:09] | Why don’t you just give in to her? | 为什么不向她投降 |
[18:11] | Just give up control for once. | 就这一次 放弃控制吧 |
[18:16] | Control. | 控制 |
[18:18] | I’m in control. | 是我在控制吗 |
[18:26] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[18:40] | You have a little something– | 你脸上有点… |
[18:46] | She hid it in the cave. | 她把东西藏在山洞里了 |
[18:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[18:50] | I mean, your projections are the best. | 你的意识投射真棒 |
[18:54] | Care to take us? | 可以带我们去吗 |
[19:00] | Thank you, melty girl. | 谢谢你 毁容女孩 |
[19:03] | Nice parking spot. | 这停车位不错 |
[19:12] | Gotcha. | 逮住你了 |
[19:13] | You have no control here. This is my mindspace. | 你没有控制权 这是我的意识空间 |
[19:16] | Turns out, I can create whatever I want, including her. | 原来我可以创造出我想要的一切 包括她 |
[19:23] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[19:26] | I wouldn’t bother. | 我不会自找麻烦 |
[19:28] | The collar is geotagged to the cave. | 颈拷的定位让你只能待在这山洞里 |
[19:32] | Ok. What’s your plan here, stall until I wake up? | 你想干什么 在我醒来之前拖延时间吗 |
[19:35] | I’ll just try again night after night, | 我每晚都会再次尝试 |
[19:40] | and the more time I spend here, the faster you die, | 我在这里的时间越长 你死得越快 |
[19:43] | and let me tell you, that death ain’t fun or pretty. | 我警告你 这种死法可不好玩 也不好受 |
[19:47] | You can’t win, so why bother? | 你赢不了 为什么还如此费尽心思 |
[19:49] | To make sure you lose. | 为了确保你会输 |
[19:51] | Me, I’ll find a way to survive. | 至于我 我会找到活下去的办法 |
[19:54] | I always do. | 我一向如此 |
[19:56] | You got spunk. I’ll give you that. | 不得不说 你很有胆识 |
[20:00] | Things were different, we could have been friends, | 今时不同往日 我们本能成为朋友 |
[20:03] | but I’m bored now. | 但现在我觉得没意思 |
[20:19] | Hey, Clarke, I may not be able to | 克拉克 我也许不能 |
[20:21] | create anything in your mindspace, | 在你的意识空间里创造什么 |
[20:22] | but I can sure bring something in. | 但我能带进来 |
[20:24] | Let’s split up and stop playing games. | 我们分头找 别再闹着玩了 |
[20:27] | You’re not a cat toying with a mouse. | 你不是在玩猫鼠游戏 |
[20:29] | She’s dangerous. Kill her. | 她很危险 杀了她 |
[20:50] | Ever take zoology 101, Clarke– | 学过动物学吗 克拉克 |
[20:52] | Hunting tactics of predator species? | 知道捕食者的捕猎策略吗 |
[20:54] | No? How about a quick lesson, then? | 没有吗 那我给你上一课怎么样 |
[20:57] | The most common | 最常见的… |
[20:58] | Pursuit predators expend energy running down slower prey, | 捕食者会消耗能量去追捕跑得较慢的猎物 |
[21:01] | or they pace themselves and let their prey tire out. | 或者调整自己的速度 让猎物筋疲力尽 |
[21:04] | I’m proposing a third option– | 我提议第三种选择 |
[21:06] | Just show me where you hid it. | 告诉我你把它藏在哪里了 |
[21:07] | So we can both kick back and rest. | 这样就省得我们费劲了 |
[21:09] | All this running is plain undignified. | 你的逃跑有失体面 |
[21:28] | Why did you avoid this? | 你为什么要逃避呢 |
[21:34] | “Go float yourself.” | “你去死吧” |
[21:38] | A-plus zoology 101, Clarke. | 你的基础动物学真优秀 克拉克 |
[21:41] | That was very effective distraction display, | 很有效的迷惑表演 |
[21:44] | but I know better. | 但我懂得更多 |
[21:52] | Yahtzee. | 中头奖了 |
[22:03] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[22:07] | Get away from that. | 离那个箱子远点 |
[22:10] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[22:14] | Oh, hey, Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[22:16] | This is the place you were avoiding? | 这就是你在逃避的地方 |
[22:20] | It’s not even that scary. | 看起来没那么可怕 |
[22:24] | Huh. It’s a little ominous. | 有一点不祥的感觉 |
[22:26] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[22:27] | It was clever hiding it here, | 把它藏在还这挺聪明的 |
[22:29] | the place you wouldn’t go | 你不会来的 |
[22:30] | so the place I wouldn’t look. | 也就是我不会去看的地方 |
[22:32] | Memory is funny, you know? | 记忆是一件很有趣的事情 |
[22:35] | The formative stuff– the traumas, | 已经定型的那些东西 创伤 |
[22:37] | the things we can’t move past– | 我们无法释怀的东西 |
[22:40] | They live deep in the brain stem. | 它们藏在脑干的深处 |
[22:42] | These are the wounds we pay shrinks not to fix. | 这些是我们选择退缩而不是愈合的伤口 |
[22:45] | These places control us, | 这个地方控制了我们 |
[22:48] | make us who we are. | 造就了我们 |
[22:49] | It’s actually connected to the lower brain function– | 这其实和更加低层的脑功能有关 |
[22:52] | Breathing, reflexes. | 呼吸 条件反射 |
[22:55] | It’s why you cry when you think of Lexa. | 所以你想起莱克萨时才会哭泣 |
[22:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:58] | All of this is guilt for the deaths you’ve caused, | 这些都是因你而造成的死亡所产生的愧疚感 |
[23:02] | but I don’t get it. | 但我不明白 |
[23:04] | Why are you so torn up? | 你为什么这么伤心 |
[23:07] | Everything you did was to save your people. | 你做的一切都是为了拯救你的同伴 |
[23:09] | – I’d do the same thing. – A ringing endorsement. | -换我也会这么做 -完全赞同 |
[23:12] | The thing I don’t get is | 我不明白的是 |
[23:15] | why you don’t care about saving your people now. | 你现在怎么不在乎拯救自己的同伴了 |
[23:18] | What? | 什么 |
[23:18] | Let’s say you could somehow fight me off | 假设你可以打败我 |
[23:21] | and get your body back. | 夺回你的身体 |
[23:23] | What would that do to your friends and family? | 这对你的朋友和家人又会有什么影响 |
[23:26] | Do you think my father would just let me go? | 你觉得我父亲会就这么任我消失吗 |
[23:29] | What you’re doing right now. | 你现在做的事 |
[23:32] | Leads to the genocide of your people, | 将会直接导致你同伴的灭族 |
[23:35] | Which, I guess, is par for the course with you. | 我想这对你来说已经习以为常 |
[23:37] | – I just want to live. – Do you, though? | -我只想活下来 -是吗 |
[23:40] | Because your mind sure doesn’t seem to. | 但你的思想似乎不这么觉得 |
[23:43] | Have you ever even once considered that | 你有没有想过 |
[23:46] | the solution is to sacrifice yourself? | 解决问题的办法就是牺牲你自己 |
[23:50] | Your people are safe. Bellamy made sure of it. | 你的同伴很安全 贝拉米已经确保过了 |
[23:54] | I mean, he took your death hard, sure, | 当然 他很难接受你的死亡 |
[23:56] | but he knew the only thing a leader could do | 但他知道一个领袖能做的 |
[23:59] | was to strike a deal for peace. | 就是去试图达成和平 |
[24:01] | Now it’s time for you to step up. | 现在该是你挺身而出的时候了 |
[24:03] | Bow out gracefully, | 优雅地离开 |
[24:05] | and your people get to live happily ever after. | 你的同伴就能过上幸福的生活 |
[24:07] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[24:09] | Bellamy would never make a deal like that. | 贝拉米绝不会答应那样的协议 |
[24:12] | The lack of trust hurts me, Clarke, | 你不信任我 这让我很难过 克拉克 |
[24:15] | so that’s why I brought this. | 所以我带来了这个 |
[24:18] | You have drawings. I have books. Don’t judge. | 你有你的画 我有我的书 别妄加论断 |
[24:21] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿着 |
[24:25] | It’s not a trick. I don’t play that way. | 这不是圈套 我不会用那种手段 |
[24:35] | I can guarantee safety for the rest of your people. | 我可以保证你们剩下的人的安全 |
[24:37] | We’ll share everything we’ve learned | 我们会把所有我们在这个卫星上 |
[24:39] | about surviving on this moon. | 学到的关于生存的技巧教给你们 |
[24:41] | I’ll take your deal because it’s the smart play | 我接受你的条件 因为这是明智之举 |
[24:45] | and it’s the move she would have made. | 这也是她会做出的选择 |
[24:51] | It’s time for you to sacrifice for your people, Clarke. | 你该为你的同伴牺牲自己了 克拉克 |
[24:54] | Don’t start another war they’ll have to fight. | 别再挑起一场他们不得不打的战争 |
[25:04] | I need them to be OK. | 我需要确保他们没事 |
[25:05] | By my word, your people will be safe. | 按我说的做 你的同伴就会安全 |
[25:08] | Bellamy is meeting with my father. | 贝拉米正和我父亲见面 |
[25:10] | First thing in the morning | 早晨的第一件事 |
[25:11] | to discuss building them a compound. | 就是讨论为他们建造大本营 |
[25:13] | They’ll have a new home, a new life. | 他们会有新的家 新的生活 |
[25:15] | Madi can go to school just like any other kid. | 麦迪可以和其他孩子一样上学 |
[25:19] | Your friends can settle down. | 你的朋友们可以定居下来 |
[25:20] | Everyone can stop fighting, including you. | 所有人都可以停止战斗 包括你 |
[25:35] | Tell Madi I love her… | 告诉麦迪我爱她 |
[25:39] | And tell all of them. | 也要告诉我所有的同伴 |
[25:54] | You forgot Bellamy and Raven. | 你忘了贝拉米和雷文 |
[26:09] | Senior environmental engineer, | 高级环境工程师 |
[26:10] | deputy resource officer. | 代理资源长官 |
[26:13] | That means I’m in charge of the machines | 这代表我将负责所有机器 |
[26:15] | that keep our water safe to drink and our food safe to eat. | 保证水源能够安全饮用以及食物安全 |
[26:30] | An emp. | 一个电磁脉冲装置 |
[26:33] | Cool. | 很好 |
[26:38] | It’ll be over soon…. | 很快就会结束的 |
[26:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:51] | Oh, Monty… | 蒙蒂 |
[27:56] | You call this doing better? | 你这也叫做得更好 |
[28:02] | Giving up isn’t better. | 放弃不是更好的做法 |
[28:04] | That’s not what I’m– | 这不是我的本意 |
[28:07] | I’m doing this for the others. | 我是为了其他人才这么做 |
[28:10] | – They’ll live. – “It’s all for my people”? | -他们能活下去 -“都是为了我的同伴” |
[28:13] | Look. I’ve heard that before, Clarke. | 我以前听过这话 克拉克 |
[28:15] | It’s just an excuse. | 这只是借口 |
[28:16] | You’re the one who told me I’m not god, | 是你告诉我 我不是上帝 |
[28:19] | that I don’t get to decide who lives or dies. | 我无法决定他人的生死 |
[28:23] | Well, you got your wish. | 现在如你所愿了 |
[28:25] | I’m not deciding for anyone else… | 我不会为任何人决定 |
[28:31] | Just for me. | 只为我自己 |
[28:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:37] | I get it. It’s been endless. | 我明白 这是永无休止的 |
[28:39] | Bearing it so we don’t have to, | 你忍受了 我们就不用忍受 |
[28:41] | anyone would be tired… | 任何人都会厌倦… |
[28:45] | But are you really gonna leave her? | 但你真的要丢下她吗 |
[28:52] | She’s better off without me. | 她没有我会更好 |
[28:53] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我可不这么认为 |
[28:57] | My mom will take care of her, | 我妈妈会照顾好她 |
[29:00] | and Bellamy already made a deal | 贝拉米也已经做了交易 |
[29:02] | that keeps them all safe. | 能保全他们所有人平安 |
[29:03] | This is about being the good guys. Yeah. | 重点是要做好人 没错 |
[29:06] | That deal means our side gets to live, | 即使交易让我们的人活下来了 |
[29:08] | but at what cost? | 代价又是什么 |
[29:09] | You’re giving in to people | 你让杀人凶手 |
[29:10] | who murder human beings to live forever. | 得到了永生 |
[29:12] | That’s easy to say, but in the real world, | 说来轻巧 但在现实世界里 |
[29:17] | we have to do what’s best for our people. | 我们必须为我们的同伴做最好的选择 |
[29:19] | Doing the wrong thing is never what’s best. | 做错误的事绝不会是最好的选择 |
[29:21] | The ends don’t justify the means. | 结果无法为手段辩护 |
[29:23] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[29:23] | What do you want from me, Monty? | 你想要我怎么做 蒙蒂 |
[29:25] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[29:27] | Josephine already has the memory. | 约瑟芬已经拥有了记忆 |
[29:30] | As soon as she wakes up, | 只要她醒来 |
[29:31] | she’ll know how to get me out of my head. | 她就知道怎样把我从我的脑中清除出去 |
[29:36] | It’s over. | 一切就结束了 |
[29:44] | We’ll see about that. | 我们来验证一下 |
[30:01] | This is Josephine’s mindspace. | 这是约瑟芬的意识空间 |
[30:03] | She controls it. | 她掌控这里 |
[30:05] | What she gonna do, kill you? | 她能怎么做 杀了你吗 |
[30:36] | 230 years of memories. | 230年的记忆 |
[30:46] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[30:48] | we can affect her body in here. | 我们可以在这里影响她的身体 |
[30:49] | Bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[30:51] | Josephine seems to sense it. | 约瑟芬好像能察觉到 |
[30:53] | Come on. Let’s find something we can use. | 来吧 找一些我们能利用的东西 |
[31:07] | They’re all in chronological order. | 它们都是按时间线排序的 |
[31:09] | I like your drawings better. | 我更喜欢你的画 |
[31:22] | Look. | 快看 |
[31:23] | This must be where she keeps her primal wounds. | 这一定是她储存自己原始创伤的地方 |
[31:25] | She said they create a physical response. | 她说过它们会激发生理反应 |
[31:31] | We could control my body from there. | 我们可以在这里控制我的身体 |
[31:35] | On it. This’ll take a minute. | 马上来 需要一点时间 |
[31:38] | Find out who she is while I get this open. | 我把这扇门打开 就能看清她的真面目 |
[31:40] | One more time. | 再来一遍 |
[31:40] | B-o-r-n-e-o. | 婆-罗-州 |
[31:49] | You can admit it, Josephine. | 你就承认吧 约瑟芬 |
[31:51] | You have a fixation. | 你有特殊癖好 |
[31:55] | It’s called appreciation. | 这叫欣赏 |
[31:58] | Don’t you miss your first body? | 你不想念自己最初的身体吗 |
[32:01] | I’m all about living in the now, | 我只活在当下 |
[32:03] | focusing on the people that are here, | 注重眼前人 |
[32:04] | not those faded into dust. | 而不是已入土的人 |
[32:07] | Maybe it’s time for you to refocus | 也许是时候让你再关注下 |
[32:10] | on your own kind. | 你自己的同类了 |
[32:12] | Some of these people aren’t worth your attention, Lee-lee. | 有些人不值得你的关注 莉莉 |
[32:14] | Well, what can I say? I am open-minded. | 该怎么说呢 我很开明 |
[32:21] | This jo juice is really getting me tonight. | 今晚这杯约汁真是上头 |
[32:26] | Is it? Hmm. | 是吗 |
[32:40] | This isn’t just j-juice. | 这不是约汁 |
[32:44] | Shuimian jiangguo? | 睡眠浆果 |
[32:49] | I thought it was fitting, given you cataloged them, | 我还以为它会融合 毕竟是你调制的 |
[32:52] | though I still think that you could’ve beat | 不过我还是认为你能打败 |
[32:54] | “Sleeping berries.” | “睡眠浆果” |
[32:58] | Tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[33:01] | You have to understand, Lee-lee, | 你必须理解 莉莉 |
[33:05] | Isaac was a threat. | 艾萨克是个威胁 |
[33:06] | He’d never hurt anyone, and he was mine. | 他绝不会伤害任何人 他是我的 |
[33:09] | What, you couldn’t stand to see me happy? | 怎么 你就受不了我开心吗 |
[33:11] | He defied the will of the Primes. | 他违背了荣耀的意志 |
[33:13] | He defied oblation. | 他违背了献祭 |
[33:15] | That’s not the will of the Primes. | 那不是荣耀的意志 |
[33:17] | That’s just you. | 只是你自己的 |
[33:19] | Only two hosts have been born in the past 20 years. | 过去二十年间只出生了两个宿主 |
[33:22] | The nulls are muddying the bloodline. | 阴性们污染了血统 |
[33:24] | Without oblation, we go extinct. | 没有献祭 我们都会消亡 |
[33:27] | Hell, you helped me spread the word | 该死 你还在决定和艾萨克同流合污之前 |
[33:30] | before you decided to hop in the sack with Isaac. | 帮我散播了消息 |
[33:33] | Now you’re sounding like Riker. | 现在你的口气听起来就像里克 |
[33:35] | People are more than their blood. | 人的意义大于血脉 |
[33:36] | I’m talking about the bigger picture here. | 我谈的是更大的未来 |
[33:38] | Your answer is murder? | 你就用杀人来应对 |
[33:40] | Did you think I wouldn’t notice? | 你以为我没注意到吗 |
[33:42] | I don’t know what happened to you, | 我不知道你发生了什么 |
[33:44] | but this is not who you are. | 但这不是真正的你 |
[33:46] | I’m getting bored. Why the hell did you drug me? | 我无聊了 你为什么要给我下药 |
[33:48] | So they believe this was an accident. | 让他们相信这是一场事故 |
[33:50] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[34:18] | You must think very little of me, Isaac. | 你真是小看我了 艾萨克 |
[34:25] | Did you think I wouldn’t notice | 你以为我不会注意到 |
[34:26] | my offering was going missing? | 我的贡品不见了吗 |
[34:29] | The forest doesn’t feed that quickly. | 森林不会这么快献祭的 |
[34:31] | Are you giving them to Gabriel? | 你要把他们交给加布里埃吗 |
[34:33] | Josephine, I can explain. | 约瑟芬 我可以解释 |
[34:36] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[34:37] | You think because you’re kaylee’s pet, | 你以为就因为你是凯莉的宝贝 |
[34:39] | you’re more than what you are. | 你就更有价值 |
[34:41] | I am. We all are. | 是的 我们都是 |
[34:44] | Just because we can’t bear a host | 不能因为我们当不了宿主 |
[34:45] | doesn’t mean we’re worthless. | 就认定我们是没有价值的 |
[34:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[34:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:50] | Worthless implies a sort of neutrality, | 没有价值是中性的 |
[34:53] | Something with no positive value, | 是一种没有正向价值的评价 |
[34:56] | but nulls, you are less than useless. | 但阴性们 你们比没有价值还垃圾 |
[35:00] | You dilute the bloodline. | 你们污染了血统 |
[35:02] | You make it less likely that anyone would bear a host. | 你们让人们更难成为宿主了 |
[35:04] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这件事发生 |
[35:07] | I have to think of my people. | 我得为我的同伴们着想 |
[35:09] | We are your people. | 我们就是你的同伴 |
[35:11] | We could be so much more. | 我们可以做成更多事 |
[35:12] | We could do so much more, | 我们能做更多 |
[35:14] | if only we were allowed to truly live, | 只要我们能被允许真正地活下来 |
[35:16] | if you would let us be more than just your janitors or guards. | 只要你能不把我们只当做看门狗或警犬 |
[35:20] | That argument would carry a lot more weight | 如果你没有给我们的敌人送去军队 |
[35:22] | if you weren’t delivering soldiers to our enemies. | 你的话会更有说服力 |
[35:26] | Tell me, how is Gabriel? | 告诉我 加布里埃怎么样了 |
[35:28] | His latest host must be 95 by now. | 他最后一个宿主现在应该95岁了 |
[35:32] | I’m just trying to keep our people alive. | 我只想让我们的同伴活下来 |
[35:35] | Oblation is wrong. | 不该有献祭 |
[35:37] | Why should this child be sacrificed? | 凭什么这个孩子就要牺牲 |
[35:39] | He’s done noth… | 他什么都没… |
[35:49] | Don’t worry, Isaac. | 别担心 艾萨克 |
[35:51] | Your spirit shall live eternal. | 你的灵魂会得到永生 |
[36:01] | You were right. We can’t let her win. | 你说得对 我们不能让她赢 |
[36:07] | Almost got it. | 快好了 |
[36:10] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[36:27] | Earth before the bombs. | 爆炸前的地球 |
[36:31] | Hey, check it out. | 看那里 |
[36:37] | Nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[36:41] | Why would she keep this memory locked away? | 她为什么会把这段记忆封存起来 |
[36:44] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[36:46] | how do we get control from here? | 我们要怎样在这里取得控制权 |
[36:56] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:00] | I swear, I’m taking Hanlen next semester. | 我发誓我下学期要选海仁 |
[37:02] | I can’t deal with Silvestri anymore. | 我再也受不了西尔维斯特里了 |
[37:06] | Does that mean you’re not going | 也就是你不再继续你的 |
[37:08] | on your little, secret family project? | 秘密家庭小项目了吗 |
[37:09] | I told them no. | 我拒绝他们了 |
[37:12] | Well, if your signing up for Hanlen, | 如果你报了海仁的课 |
[37:14] | pull out your miniskirts. | 记得穿超短裙 |
[37:16] | He gives a half-grade bump to girls he likes to look at. | 他会给他喜欢盯着看的女生打高分 |
[37:28] | I was looking for you | 我之前一直在 |
[37:29] | at the water rationing protest, | 水配给抗议活动上找你 |
[37:32] | thought you posted something about going. | 我记得你发了一些关于抗议的内容 |
[37:37] | Too many people, you know. | 那里太多人了 |
[37:40] | And it’s really dusty outside. | 外面的灰尘也很大 |
[37:45] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 确实 |
[37:49] | I asked, and there’s plenty of room | 我问过了 如果你想去的话 |
[37:51] | at the comparative linguistics thing If you want to go. | 比较偏语言学之类的课还有很多空缺 |
[37:54] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[37:55] | I’m not really feeling that social lately. | 我最近不太想进行那样的社交 |
[38:05] | You still think you’re too good for me, huh? | 你还是觉得我配不上你 对吧 |
[38:10] | – That’s not what I– – Don’t lie. | -我不是那样… -别撒谎 |
[38:13] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[38:15] | Stop toying with me and just admit what you are. | 别再玩弄我 承认吧 你就是那样的人 |
[38:19] | I–I don’t– | 我…我没有… |
[38:20] | I mean, I tried– calls, texts, | 我都试过了 打电话 发短信 |
[38:23] | You know, being thoughtful. | 变得体贴一点 |
[38:26] | What do I get? | 我得到什么了 |
[38:32] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[38:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:36] | Thinking you should shut the hell up. | 你快闭嘴吧 |
[38:38] | Message received, you stuck-up bitch. | 已读不回 你这个高傲的贱人 |
[38:41] | You don’t want to see me. | 你根本就不想见我 |
[38:44] | You can see this. | 你会见证这一切 |
[38:53] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[38:55] | This is the thing she couldn’t face. | 这就是她无法面对的事 |
[38:58] | No wonder she changed her mind about leaving. | 难怪她改变心意离开了 |
[39:01] | We need to use it to control your body. | 我们需要利用这个来控制你的身体 |
[39:04] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[39:06] | Alert. Incoming bombshells. | 警告 爆炸来袭 |
[39:08] | Take cover immediately. | 快找掩护 |
[39:12] | Quick, hide. | 快点 躲起来 |
[39:18] | You never should have come here! | 你绝对不该到这里来 |
[39:21] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[39:29] | I gave you the chance to go quietly. | 我给过你安静离开的机会 |
[39:31] | I said I’d help your people. | 我说了我会帮助你的同伴 |
[39:33] | Deal’s off. | 协议无效了 |
[39:43] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[39:52] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[39:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | In exchange for ignoring that you murdered Clarke… | 作为不追究你杀害克拉克的交换 |
[40:01] | You build us a compound. | 你给我们建一个大本营 |
[40:06] | What about the mother and child? Will they agree? | 那母亲和孩子呢 他们同意吗 |
[40:09] | I’ll handle our people. | 我会协调好我们的人 |
[40:11] | How long will it take to build? | 建好要多久 |
[40:14] | Just a moment, sweetheart. | 等一会 宝贝 |
[40:17] | With all of our people helping you, | 我们所有人都会一起帮你们 |
[40:18] | It will go much faster. | 进度会快很多 |
[40:20] | Talk to Ryker about a work schedule, | 跟莱克谈一下工作安排 |
[40:22] | and you’ll need a detail of about 50 of your own people. | 你还需要整理一份你们自己的五十人清单 |
[40:25] | You’ll build a wall that– | 你们要建一堵墙… |
[40:47] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[40:50] | Bellamy, are we agreed? | 贝拉米 我们说定了吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:57] | We’re good for now. | 暂时就这样 |
[41:00] | I’ll order construction to begin. | 我会命令建筑队开始施工 |
[41:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:13] | Josie… | 小约 |
[41:15] | Did something go wrong with the transfer? | 转化出问题了吗 |
[41:18] | You could say that. | 算是吧 |
[41:19] | She’s still in my head, but don’t worry. | 她还在我脑子里 但别担心 |
[41:23] | I know how to kill her once and for all. | 我知道该怎样彻底杀死她 |
[41:30] | Remember when Pike taught us morse code? | 你还记得派克教过我们摩斯电码吗 |
[41:33] | I slept through most of earth skills, so– | 上地表技能课的时候我都在睡觉… |
[41:35] | Ok. | 无妨 |
[41:36] | Josephine was tapping out morse code on her arm. | 约瑟芬刚刚在她的胳膊上敲了段摩斯密码 |
[41:45] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:47] | It means Clarke’s alive, and we’re gonna get her back. | 意思是克拉克还活着 我们要把她救回来 |