时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Sheidheda, the dark commander, | 影赫达 黑暗司令 |
[00:04] | he’s getting too strong. | 他变得太强大了 |
[00:08] | Bellamy, what’s going on? | 贝拉米 出什么事了 |
[00:09] | Clarke’s dead. | 克拉克死了 |
[00:11] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[00:12] | This body’s not big enough for both of us. | 这个身体容不下我们两个人 |
[00:14] | Two minds, one brain. | 两个意识 一个大脑 |
[00:15] | If we don’t do something, this body dies. | 如果我们不做点什么 这个身体就会死 |
[00:18] | What if I told you that primes had a way to save Kane? | 如果我告诉你 荣耀之族有办法救凯恩 |
[00:21] | Teach them how to make nightblood, | 教他们如何制造夜之血脉 |
[00:22] | and then that’s yours. | 这东西就是你的了 |
[00:23] | His mind is gonna go in another person’s body? | 他的意识会进入另一个人的身体里吗 |
[00:26] | I’m afraid of what will happen to you if you lose him. | 如果你失去他 我害怕你会发生什么事 |
[00:29] | I’ll do it. | 我会去做 |
[00:30] | Josephine was tapping morse code on her arm. | 约瑟芬刚刚在她的胳膊上敲了段摩斯密码 |
[00:33] | It means Clarke’s alive. | 意思是克拉克还活着 |
[00:35] | Don’t try to control your hand. | 别试图控制你的手 |
[00:36] | Just let it move. Take a look. | 就让它动 看看 |
[00:37] | – the shape of the anomaly. – What does it mean? | -异域的形状 -是什么意思 |
[00:39] | The anomaly is calling you | 异域在呼唤你 |
[00:41] | just like it called me. | 就如同呼唤我一样 |
[00:42] | I guess we better see what the hell this anomaly wants. | 我想我们最好找找异域到底想要什么 |
[01:07] | Welcome to the verge. | 欢迎来到边缘 |
[01:12] | Don’t worry. You’ll never get used to the sound. | 别担心 大家都不会习惯那声音的 |
[01:18] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 |
[01:24] | I got to get the power on. | 我得要去把电源打开 |
[01:28] | First, the old man cures you. | 首先 老头会治好你 |
[01:30] | And then you put a bullet in his brain. | 然后你就给他脑袋一枪 |
[01:34] | Look at us finishing each other’s thoughts. | 看看我俩这心意相通的样子 |
[01:38] | Who’d have thunk we’d turn into an old, married couple? | 谁看见都会觉得我们是老夫老妻吧 |
[01:58] | Thought you said radios were no good here. | 记得你说过这边无线电没用 |
[02:00] | They’re not. | 确实如此 |
[02:06] | All signals get sucked up by the anomaly. | 所有的信号都被异域吸收掉了 |
[02:10] | You pick them up here in endless, repeating waves | 在这里接收到的就是无休无止反反复复的电波 |
[02:14] | or something. | 之类的东西 |
[02:22] | Who’s the girl? | 那女的是谁 |
[02:24] | Put that down. | 把它放下 |
[02:29] | He loved her, didn’t he? | 他爱她 对不对 |
[02:31] | You can tell by the picture. | 从这照片就能看出来 |
[02:33] | She was just looking to get laid. | 她看着就是嗷嗷待上的样子 |
[02:38] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[02:39] | You can ask Gabriel yourself when we get to the anomaly. | 等我们到了异域你可以自己去问加布里埃 |
[02:42] | Weapons stay here. | 武器都留在这 |
[02:46] | – That’s funny. – Is it? | -这真好笑 -是吗 |
[02:48] | You know what happens during the red sun? | 你知道红日时会出什么状况吗 |
[02:51] | Heard about it– | 有所耳闻… |
[02:53] | Tree toxins, mass hysteria, | 树木的毒素 集体歇斯底里 |
[02:56] | sounds like a party. | 听着像是个大派对 |
[02:57] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[02:59] | The anomaly has a similar effect on the plants here, | 异域对这里的植物产生类似的效果 |
[03:01] | only it’s constant and weirder. | 只是这里是持续性的 而且更诡异 |
[03:03] | Trust me, you do not want to be armed. | 相信我 你绝对不想要带武器的 |
[03:07] | I won’t take you if you are. | 你要带的话 我就不带你过去 |
[03:31] | What about these? | 那这两只呢 |
[03:33] | Because there’s about 50 different ways I can kill you with them. | 我可以有五十种不同的方法用它们杀死你 |
[03:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:46] | Octavia. Octavia. Octavia. | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 |
[03:49] | Octavia, it’s ok. Ok. | 奥克塔维亚 没事的 |
[03:53] | It’s starting to reach her brain. | 开始到她的大脑了 |
[03:55] | Hey, it’s me– | 是我… |
[03:58] | Diyoza, hmm? | 迪约扎 |
[04:04] | Two serpents, one garden. | 两条毒蛇 一个花园 |
[04:08] | Yeah. Good girl. | 对了 好样的 |
[04:10] | Move over. I need to see her arm. | 让开 我要看看她的胳膊 |
[04:18] | We don’t have much time. I’m curious. | 我们的时间不多了 我很好奇 |
[04:21] | You experiencing memories, | 你有看到你完全不明白的 |
[04:24] | things you don’t quite understand? | 记忆或是别的什么吗 |
[04:37] | You look pretty good for an old man. | 以一个老头来说 你看上去还挺不错 |
[04:41] | Say Hi to Gabriel. | 和加布里埃打个招呼吧 |
[04:46] | You saw the scar. | 你看见那道疤了 |
[04:50] | I would ask about yours, | 我也想过要问问你的疤 |
[04:51] | but the story of how you slashed your own throat | 但我们离开地球之前 你如何割开 |
[04:53] | was big news before we left earth. | 自己的喉咙的事已经传遍了 |
[04:59] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想要去哪里 |
[05:00] | To the anomaly as planned. | 照原计划去异域 |
[05:04] | Time to find out what it wants with you. | 是时候弄清楚它想要你们做什么了 |
[05:06] | Oh, about the gun, if you bring it, | 对了 枪的事 如果你带枪 |
[05:09] | you’ll most likely kill all of us, | 很可能你会把我们都杀了 |
[05:11] | yourself and baby included. | 包括你自己和孩子 |
[05:14] | It’s up to you. | 你自己看着办 |
[05:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:32] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不祥的感觉 |
[06:14] | Gavin… | 盖文… |
[06:17] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 |
[06:20] | For the glory and grace of the primes. | 为了荣耀之族的荣耀和恩赐 |
[06:22] | For the glory and grace of the primes. | 为了荣耀之族的荣耀和恩赐 |
[06:30] | Congratulations, Gavin. | 恭喜 盖文 |
[06:32] | Your spirit shall live eternally. | 你的精神将得到永生 |
[06:53] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[06:55] | I just know that it works. | 我只知道它是怎么运行的 |
[06:56] | Abby, we’re talking about erasing a person’s mind. | 艾比 我们说的可是把一个人的意识抹去啊 |
[06:59] | I know what we’re talking about, honey. | 亲爱的 我知道我们在说什么 |
[07:04] | Can I talk to Abby alone, please? | 我能和艾比单独谈谈吗 |
[07:15] | You said we came here to save Kane, | 你说过我们来这是为了救凯恩 |
[07:18] | but you left out how. | 可你没说怎么救 |
[07:23] | That’s Becca’s serum, isn’t it? | 那是贝卡实验室的血清 对吧 |
[07:27] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[07:29] | I show them how to make nightblood, they save Marcus. | 我教他们如何制造夜之血脉 他们救马库斯 |
[07:32] | But by turning him into one of them, | 但却要把他变成他们中的一员 |
[07:34] | by murdering that man out there and keeping Kane in… | 通过杀掉外面那个人 把凯恩植入… |
[07:36] | Gavin, come with me. | 盖文 跟我来 |
[07:39] | Abby– | 艾比 |
[07:40] | Excuse me for interrupting. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[07:44] | It’s not murder, Raven. | 这不是谋杀 雷文 |
[07:45] | It’s sacrifice. | 是自我牺牲 |
[07:48] | Gavin wants this, don’t you, Gavin? | 盖文希望这样 不是吗 盖文 |
[07:51] | More than anything in the world. | 比什么都想 |
[07:57] | You can’t even look at him. | 你都无法直视他 |
[07:59] | Do you mind? Abby, look at him. | 你不介意吧 艾比 看着他 |
[08:04] | Ma’am, it’s ok. | 女士 没关系的 |
[08:06] | You’re giving me a gift. | 你给了我一份礼物 |
[08:10] | As a null, I could never dream of a moment like this. | 作为一个阴性 我连做梦都不会想到这一刻 |
[08:13] | Your offering is accepted with love and light. | 带着爱与光明 你的献身被接纳了 |
[08:26] | Nice catch. | 接得不错 |
[08:30] | Don’t worry. He felt no pain. | 不用担心 他不会感到痛楚 |
[08:35] | So much for, “First, do no harm.” | “首先 不要伤害”这句话到此为止了 |
[08:43] | So… | 那么 |
[08:47] | How do we do it? | 我们怎么做 |
[08:54] | Well? Any sign of stroke? | 有中风的迹象吗 |
[08:55] | How long until our brain melts? | 我们的脑子还有多久会融化 |
[08:57] | Best guess– 36 hours, | 最理想估计 36小时 |
[09:02] | less if you can’t keep on her side of the divide. | 如果你不能让她待在自己的分区 则会更短 |
[09:04] | Oh, it’s not a problem. She’s back in her cage. | 这不是问题 她已经回到她的笼子里了 |
[09:07] | I just need to stay awake long enough | 我只需要保持足够长时间的清醒 |
[09:10] | for Priya to build something to generate the emp. | 让普里雅建造出能够生成电磁脉冲的装置 |
[09:12] | You can’t tell Priya or anyone else, | 你不能告诉普里亚或其他人 |
[09:14] | not until your mother is back | 在你母亲回来之前都不行 |
[09:15] | and we’re sure we can make enough hosts for you and the others. | 我们保证可以为你和其他人提供足够的宿主 |
[09:19] | I’m confused. I already have a host. | 我不明白 我已经有一名宿主了 |
[09:22] | I just need you to finish what you started. | 我只需要你完成你已经开始做的事 |
[09:24] | We take out my mind drive, | 取出我的意识驱动 |
[09:26] | we nuke the neural mesh with the emp, | 用电磁脉冲摧毁神经网络 |
[09:27] | and then we put it back in. | 再把意识驱动放回去 |
[09:29] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[09:30] | Josie, we have a chance to erase this sin, | 小约 我们有机会能够抹除罪恶 |
[09:34] | to give Clarke her body back, | 让克拉克重新拿回她的身体 |
[09:35] | to put you in a willing host. | 再给你一个自愿的宿主 |
[09:38] | Uh, are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:45] | Uh, look, dad. | 爸 |
[09:46] | I’ve seen inside this girl’s head. | 我进入过这个女孩的大脑 |
[09:48] | I know what she’s done. | 我知道她做了什么 |
[09:50] | Trust me, if we bring her back, | 相信我 如果我们救活她 |
[09:53] | she’ll kill us all. | 她会把我们都杀了 |
[09:56] | I don’t think she will, | 我觉得她不会这么做 |
[09:58] | not if we do the right thing. | 只要我们做正确的事 |
[10:01] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[10:02] | I’ll have Jade fetch you Clarke’s clothes. | 我会让婕德把克拉克的衣服拿来 |
[10:08] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[10:11] | When the universe gives you a second chance, | 当宇宙给了你第二次机会 |
[10:13] | you take it. | 你要把握住 |
[10:17] | We’ll get through this. You’ll see. | 我们会度过这一关的 你会知道的 |
[10:32] | Thank god she’s still in there. | 感谢上帝 她还在里面 |
[10:33] | It would have destroyed Abby. | 这本会毁掉艾比 |
[10:35] | Question is, how do we get Josephine out? | 问题是 我们怎么把约瑟芬带出来 |
[10:37] | We need Raven. She’ll know what to do. | 我们需要雷文 她会知道该怎么办 |
[10:40] | Raven’s not here. | 雷文不在这 |
[10:42] | Hey, we’re gonna get her back. | 我们得把她带回来 |
[10:45] | When the transport ship lands, | 当运输船着陆时 |
[10:47] | we’ll be waiting in the field with Josephine. | 我们会和约瑟芬一起在地面等待 |
[10:49] | Once we’re all back on the mothership, | 一旦我们都返回了母船 |
[10:50] | Abby, Raven, and Jackson will go to work. | 艾比 雷文和杰克逊会去做事 |
[10:53] | What if they don’t open the shield and let us out? | 如果他们不打开护盾 我们出不去怎么办 |
[10:55] | If they don’t, Josephine dies. | 如果他们不开护盾 约瑟芬会死 |
[10:56] | – That’s why they will. – What about Delilah? | -所以他们会开护盾的 -黛利拉怎么办 |
[10:59] | If Clarke’s still alive, then she could be, too. | 如果克拉克还活着 她可能也活着 |
[11:04] | You only care about Clarke. | 你们只关心克拉克 |
[11:05] | That’s not true, but worry about Clarke for now. | 不是这样的 但我们还是先担心克拉克 |
[11:08] | We start asking questions and the Primes figure out why– | 我们开始问问题 那些荣耀之族就会发现 |
[11:11] | They can’t figure it out if they’re dead. | 如果他们死了 就不会发现了 |
[11:17] | Once we kill the Primes, we take over sanctum. | 一旦我们杀死荣耀之族 我们就掌控了圣所 |
[11:19] | We save Clarke here in the lab that was built for it. | 我们把克拉克从这里的同一个实验室救回来 |
[11:22] | Is that your idea or Sheidheda’s? | 这是你的主意 还是影赫达的 |
[11:24] | Who cares if it works? | 只要管用 管他呢 |
[11:27] | I’ve been surveilling the one named Miranda. | 我一直在监视那个叫米兰达的 |
[11:29] | We kill her and let them find the body. | 我们杀了她 让他们找到尸体 |
[11:31] | They’ll think it’s the children of Gabriel and panic, | 他们会以为是加布里埃之子 然后恐慌 |
[11:34] | locking themselves inside the palace, | 把他们自己锁在宫殿里 |
[11:35] | Probably the great hall, | 也许是大礼堂 |
[11:36] | and that’s where we’ll be waiting to take out the rest. | 我们就在那等着 把其余的一网打尽 |
[11:39] | We’re not killing Delilah. | 我们不是要去杀黛利拉 |
[11:41] | Delilah’s already dead. | 黛利拉已经死了 |
[11:42] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[11:44] | You’re right, but what we do know is, I’m the commander. | 你说得对 但我们都知道 我才是司令 |
[11:51] | Echo thinks it’s a good plan, | 艾寇觉得这计划不错 |
[11:53] | don’t you, spy? | 不是吗 间谍 |
[11:58] | A little aggressive for the situation. | 在目前的情况下 略显激进 |
[12:02] | But it could work | 但也可行 |
[12:03] | if we were willing to kill all of their people along with them | 只要我们愿意在他们因为我们杀了他们的神 |
[12:07] | when they come after us for killing their gods. | 而找我们复仇时 杀了他们所有人 |
[12:16] | – We are. – No, we’re not. | -我们愿意 -不 我们不愿意 |
[12:19] | Gaia would tell you the same thing if she were here. | 如果盖娅在这 她也会告诉你一样的答案 |
[12:21] | We have until the ship lands to come up with a quiet way | 直到飞船着陆前 我们有时间想出一个办法 |
[12:24] | to get Clarke on it. | 悄悄地把克拉克带上去 |
[12:25] | What about Murphy and Emori? | 墨菲和艾默莉怎么办 |
[12:28] | For now, we tell them nothing. | 目前 我们什么都不要告诉他们 |
[12:29] | Emori, too? | 艾默莉也是吗 |
[12:30] | We have to assume that she’s with him. | 我们得假设她和他站一边 |
[12:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:33] | When it’s time to go, we’re taking them with us. | 等时机一到 我们会带着他们一起 |
[12:35] | Even if we have to do it by force. | 就算我们得用武力强迫他们 |
[12:50] | It’s a beautiful morning. | 今天的早晨很美丽 |
[12:53] | Come on outside. I want to show you something. | 出来 我有东西想给你看 |
[12:55] | – Don’t do that. – Do what? | -别这样 -怎样 |
[12:58] | Act like nothing’s wrong. | 就跟一切都没事似的 |
[13:00] | They killed Clarke. | 他们杀了克拉克 |
[13:02] | How can you be ok with that? | 你怎么能对此毫无反应 |
[13:04] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[13:06] | Let me guess. You talked to Bellamy. | 我来猜猜 你和贝拉米谈过了 |
[13:08] | Echo. She said you made a deal with them. | 是艾寇 她说你和他们达成了协议 |
[13:12] | We don’t go to war over Clarke, | 如果我们不因克拉克发起战争 |
[13:13] | they build us another sanctum. | 他们就为我们再建一座圣所 |
[13:16] | What I want to know is what’s in it for you. | 我想知道 你在其中能得到什么好处 |
[13:22] | Only immortality. | 只有永生 |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:29] | You know, I really wanted to do this | 我真的很想在阳台上 |
[13:30] | on a balcony overlooking our brand-new world, | 俯瞰着我们崭新的世界 来做这件事 |
[13:32] | but I guess it has to be here. | 但我想必须要在这里了 |
[13:37] | It has to be here. | 必须要在这里 |
[13:41] | John? | 约翰 |
[13:44] | What is this? | 这是做什么 |
[13:46] | Emori, I love you. | 艾默莉 我爱你 |
[13:49] | And–look–I know I’ve never been perfect or even close, | 听着 我知道我其实离完美还差得很远 |
[13:53] | for that matter, but you make me want to be. | 但你让我想要努力变得完美 |
[13:58] | And we’ve been through so much and survived so much. | 我们一起经历了那么多 度过了那么多艰难 |
[14:11] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[14:13] | Mind drives, | 意识驱动 |
[14:15] | one for each of us. | 我们一人一个 |
[14:18] | First, they make us nightbloods, | 首先 他们把我们转成夜之血脉 |
[14:20] | then they make us primes. | 然后让我们成为荣耀之族 |
[14:23] | We’ll never die. | 我们永远不会死 |
[14:27] | Well, now, that’s a survivor’s move. | 现在这才像是幸存者的举动 |
[14:29] | Oh, the ultimate. | 最佳典范 |
[14:35] | So what do you say? | 所以你意下如何 |
[14:39] | Think you can love me forever? | 你觉得你能永远爱我吗 |
[14:45] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[14:47] | Sorry to interrupt. Where’s Ryker? | 抱歉打扰你们 莱克在哪里 |
[14:49] | Ryker? | 莱克 |
[14:52] | Ryker, get down here. | 莱克 快下来 |
[14:55] | Josephine, Emori. | 约瑟芬 这是艾默莉 |
[14:56] | Emori, Josephine. | 艾默莉 这是约瑟芬 |
[14:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:03] | Bet you can’t wait to get rid of that thing. | 我敢肯定你等不及要摆脱那玩意了 |
[15:07] | Hurricane Josie, | 飓风小约 |
[15:09] | you owe her an apology. | 你欠她一个道歉 |
[15:12] | Ryker! | 莱克 |
[15:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:18] | – Or not. – What’s wrong? | -算了 -出什么事了 |
[15:20] | Not sure where to start. | 不确定该从何说起 |
[15:21] | How about the fact | 不如先说说 |
[15:22] | that you’re living in the machine shop and not the palace? | 你没有住在宫殿 而是住在机械车间里的事 |
[15:26] | It’s Clarke, right? | 是克拉克 对吗 |
[15:29] | Unfortunately, the answer to that is not a straight up no. | 很遗憾 这个问题的答案不是全然的否定 |
[15:33] | Sorry. What do you mean, it’s not a straight up no? | 不好意思 “不是全然的否定”是什么意思 |
[15:37] | Is she with us? | 她和我们是一伙的吗 |
[15:40] | – I’m with you. – Good. | -我和你们一伙 -很好 |
[15:42] | We’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other, | 我们有很多时间可以互相认识 |
[15:44] | but first, I need your help | 但首先 我需要你们 |
[15:46] | getting your friend out of, well, her own head. | 帮忙把你们的朋友带出她自己的大脑 |
[15:55] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[15:57] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎来到派对 |
[16:00] | Wait a minute. Clarke’s alive? | 等一等 克拉克还活着吗 |
[16:03] | Great. We’re all on the same page. | 好极了 我们现在同频了 |
[16:07] | I feel us coming together as a team already, don’t you? | 我感觉我们已经像是一队的了 你们觉得呢 |
[16:26] | How do we know when this stuff starts getting to us? | 我们怎么知道这东西什么时候会影响我们 |
[16:30] | You might actually… | 事实上你可能… |
[16:31] | You ok there, grandpa? I asked you a question. | 你还好吗 爷爷 我问了你一个问题 |
[16:35] | What do you think, Gabriel? | 你觉得如何 加布里埃 |
[16:37] | Are we boring you? | 我们让你无聊了吗 |
[16:40] | How about we pass the time by you telling us | 为了打发时间 不如你来告诉我们 |
[16:42] | how someone dedicated to the destruction | 一个致力于毁灭不死荣耀之族的人 |
[16:44] | of the immortal primes took a new body? | 是怎样得到一具新身体的 |
[16:47] | I mean, dying sucks– I get it. | 死亡很郁闷 我明白 |
[16:49] | But not being willing to die for your cause makes you a coward | 但在我的家乡 如果你不愿意为理想而牺牲 |
[16:52] | where I come from. | 那你就是个懦夫 |
[16:54] | I left sanctum, but sanctum didn’t leave me. | 我离开了圣所 但圣所没有离开我 |
[16:57] | What the hell does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[16:59] | It means I still have the drive in my head | 意思是我的大脑中依然还有驱动 |
[17:00] | but no one to remove it. | 但没有人能取出它 |
[17:03] | I eventually taught someone–Eduardo, | 我最后教会了一个人 爱德华多 |
[17:06] | a null infant rescued from the offering grove. | 从献祭林救出来的一个阴性婴儿 |
[17:10] | I loved him like a son. | 我对他视如己出 |
[17:13] | Unfortunately, once he learned to perform the procedure, | 很遗憾 他一学会操作这个手术 |
[17:15] | he refused. | 就拒绝了 |
[17:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:18] | By then, Xavier was born. He had the blood. | 那时 赛维尔出生了 他拥有黑血 |
[17:22] | Eduardo believed it was a sign, | 爱德华多相信那是一个征兆 |
[17:23] | a freeborn host. | 一个生而自由的宿主 |
[17:25] | I thought I convinced him otherwise, | 我以为我说服了他 |
[17:27] | but when my last body died, | 但当我的上一具身体死亡后 |
[17:28] | he finally wiped Xavier and brought me back. | 他最终抹去了赛维尔 把我带了回来 |
[17:31] | He loved you too much to lose you. | 他太爱你 所以不想失去你 |
[17:35] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[17:40] | Once I resurrected and realized what he did, | 等我复活 意识到他做了什么的时候 |
[17:44] | I killed him in a fit of rage | 我怒不可遏 杀死了他 |
[17:47] | and assumed Xavier’s identity out of shame. | 出于羞愧 假装成了赛维尔 |
[17:49] | No one else knew. | 没有其他人知道 |
[17:51] | That’s why they think you abandoned them. | 所以他们觉得你抛弃了他们 |
[17:55] | They were right. He’s a coward. | 他们是对的 他是个懦夫 |
[18:01] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[18:05] | You didn’t abandon your people. | 你没有抛弃你的同伴 |
[18:10] | You were just afraid to lead them. | 你只是害怕领导他们 |
[18:14] | I was trying to take down a system | 我试图摧毁一个 |
[18:16] | dedicated to the worship of false gods. | 致力于崇拜伪神的体制 |
[18:18] | A system you helped create. | 这个体制是你帮忙创造的 |
[18:21] | I became a false god all over again. | 我却又成为了一个伪神 |
[18:24] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:28] | Good. Come on. | 很好 快 |
[18:29] | You don’t have much longer, | 你们没什么时间了 |
[18:30] | and we still got a ways to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[18:41] | You’re not gonna freak out on me again, are you? | 你不会再吓到我了吧 |
[18:44] | Hey, come on. | 来 |
[18:47] | Come on. | 走 |
[19:00] | – What? – What? | -怎么了 -什么 |
[19:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:04] | It’s just, uh, | 只是 |
[19:06] | can she see me, or… | 她能看到我吗 还是… |
[19:10] | Yes. She can, John, | 是的 她能看到你 约翰 |
[19:13] | and she knows that you betrayed her | 她知道你背叛了她 |
[19:16] | and that you’re gonna help me kill her once and for all. | 还知道你要帮我对她斩草除根 |
[19:19] | How does that make you feel? | 你对此感觉如何 |
[19:21] | She’s lying. | 她在骗人 |
[19:23] | By the time both minds are simultaneously conscious, | 当她们俩同时有意识时 |
[19:25] | she won’t be able to speak, let alone stand. | 她都说不了话 更别说站着了 |
[19:28] | Not quite right. | 不完全正确 |
[19:29] | It does suck, though, which is why it ends today. | 但的确很烦人 所以今天要终结 |
[19:37] | I know why I’m doing this. Why are you? | 我知道我这么做的原因 你又是为什么 |
[19:40] | Because she wants what you take for granted. | 因为她想要你不以为意的东西 |
[19:43] | Shall we tell her why you’re doing this? | 我们要告诉她 你这么做的原因吗 |
[19:47] | Didn’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[19:49] | So what do we use to channel the pulse to her brain? | 我们用什么把脉冲传输到她的脑袋 |
[19:57] | Wait. The wristband. | 等等 手环 |
[19:59] | I saw it in Clarke’s mind. | 我在克拉克的意识里看到了它 |
[20:01] | They clamped it on Raven’s wrist | 他们在用电磁脉冲冲击雷文之前 |
[20:03] | before blasting her with the EMP. | 把手环套在了她的手腕上 |
[20:05] | The telemetric cuffs they used to monitor you from the Ark. | 他们在方舟上用来监视你们的遥测手铐 |
[20:08] | It made contact with the central nervous system. | 能与中枢神经系统联系在一起 |
[20:11] | We don’t have anything like that here. | 我们这里没有那样的东西 |
[20:14] | Actually, we do. I’ll be right back. | 其实有的 我马上就回来 |
[20:21] | I like you, Emori. | 我喜欢你 艾默莉 |
[20:25] | I think we’re gonna be great friends. | 我们会成为好朋友的 |
[20:34] | I approve. | 我同意 |
[20:40] | Let’s prep for surgery. | 准备手术吧 |
[20:42] | One Eligius shock collar. What do you need it for? | 一个埃利吉乌斯的电击颈拷 你要来干什么 |
[20:46] | This circuitry will be useful in building our radiation shield. | 它的电路将有助于我们建造防辐射罩 |
[21:01] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[21:07] | Thanks for this. See you. | 谢谢 再见 |
[21:19] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[21:25] | Clarke’s alive. | 克拉克还活着 |
[21:30] | You already knew. Why didn’t you tell me? | 你已经知道了 为什么不告诉我 |
[21:36] | Oh, because I’m with John. | 因为我跟约翰在一起 |
[21:39] | – Emori, I– – Never mind. | -艾默莉 我… -没关系 |
[21:42] | What are you doing about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[21:45] | You think you have time? | 你以为你还有时间吗 |
[21:47] | Bellamy, they’re wiping her today. | 贝拉米 他们今天就要抹掉她 |
[21:50] | That’s what this is for. | 这就是它的作用 |
[21:56] | I take it it’s go time. | 要行动了吧 |
[21:58] | Yeah. We need a plan to get Clarke now, | 对 我们现在需要一个拯救克拉克的计划 |
[22:00] | something other than killing them. | 而不是杀了他们 |
[22:02] | Where the hell’s Madi? | 麦迪在哪里 |
[22:15] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[22:28] | For the glory and grace of the Primes. | 为了荣耀之族的荣光和恩赐 |
[23:03] | If you had the chance to bring back someone you love, would you? | 如果你有机会救回你爱的人 你愿意吗 |
[23:10] | Not if I had to kill someone to do it. | 要是得为此杀人 我就不愿意 |
[23:14] | I didn’t come here to debate this. | 我不是来争论此事的 |
[23:16] | No. You came here to ask me to take a spacewalk | 对 你是来让我去太空行走 |
[23:19] | because Becca’s serum only combines in zero G. | 因为贝卡的血清在零重力下才能结合 |
[23:22] | It’s what we figured out before you went full Mount Weather on Luna, | 这是我们在你用韦瑟山那套把露娜 |
[23:25] | turning her into a monster. | 变成怪物之前弄清楚的事情 |
[23:30] | Now I guess it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[23:32] | Raven, if we don’t do this, Marcus dies, too. | 雷文 如果我们不这么做 马库斯也会死 |
[23:34] | Then that man who sacrificed his life for him is– | 而那个为他牺牲了的男人 |
[23:37] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[23:40] | Do you honestly think this is what Kane would want? | 你真的认为这会是凯恩想要的吗 |
[23:43] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[23:47] | But no, probably not. | 但的确 这可能不是他想要的 |
[23:51] | He’ll hate you for it. | 他会为此恨你的 |
[23:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:58] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[24:00] | I might lose him, | 我可能会失去他 |
[24:03] | but at least he gets a chance to live. | 但至少他还有机会活下去 |
[24:07] | I am not doing this for me. | 我这么做不是为了自己 |
[24:10] | Neither am I. | 我也一样 |
[24:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:15] | – Raven, please. – I said go. | -雷文 求你了 -我叫你走 |
[24:17] | Fine. I’ll take the spacewalk myself. | 好 我自己去 |
[24:23] | Go for it. My suit’s in the cargo bay. | 去吧 我的宇航服在货舱 |
[24:28] | At least you’ll have a nice view when you die. | 至少你在死的时候还有不错的风景 |
[24:37] | Oh, brain surgery in a machine shop. | 在机械车间里的脑部手术 |
[24:41] | What could go wrong? | 能有什么差错呢 |
[24:42] | It’s very Clarke, actually. | 老实说 这很有克拉克的风格 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:53] | You’ll be a god, John. | 你会成为一个神 约翰 |
[24:56] | They’ll write songs about you. | 他们会为你写歌 |
[24:59] | They’ll pray to you. | 向你祈祷 |
[25:01] | You’ll only get old if you want to, | 只有当你想变老的时候 你才会变老 |
[25:02] | and you’ll never die. | 你永远不会死 |
[25:09] | How are we doing over there? | 进展如何 |
[25:11] | Yeah. All set, actually. | 好了 一切准备就绪 |
[25:17] | Before we get started, in case anyone gets any ideas… | 在开始之前 以防有人动歪心思 |
[25:23] | if I don’t come back, | 要是我没回来 |
[25:25] | Jade has a letter for my father | 婕德会给我父亲写一封信 |
[25:27] | about how you let Gabriel go. | 告诉他 你是如何放走加布里埃的 |
[25:30] | That makes you a founder of the terrorists trying to wipe us out. | 这会让你成为想消灭我们的始作俑者 |
[25:33] | My guess–you’ll get fed to the forest… | 我猜你会死得很惨 |
[25:39] | And you… | 而你… |
[25:43] | In case you have any second thoughts, | 以防你别有用心 |
[25:45] | she has orders to kill you and your adorable– | 她会接到命令杀了你以及你可爱的… |
[25:54] | Emori. | 艾默莉 |
[25:58] | She took the emp. | 她拿走了电磁脉冲 |
[26:30] | Emori, what are you doing? | 艾默莉 你在做什么 |
[26:33] | Let’s go back, be immortals. | 我们回去把 成为永生的人 |
[26:36] | The offer still stands for the next 10 seconds. | 我的提议十秒后就失效 |
[26:38] | Please, just let me talk to her, ok? | 拜托 让我和她谈谈 好吗 |
[26:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:48] | I know that this is hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[26:49] | but Clarke was willing to put you in an oven. | 但克拉克当时都愿意把你推进烤箱 |
[26:51] | You remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[26:53] | Oh, John, | 约翰 |
[26:55] | I am so sorry it had to be like this. | 很抱歉我们走到了这一步 |
[26:59] | Like what? | 哪一步 |
[27:01] | Emori, nothing needs to change. | 艾默莉 一切都不会变 |
[27:02] | We can go back right now. | 我们可以立刻回去 |
[27:03] | I told them not to tell the guards about any of this. | 我让他们别通知守卫了 |
[27:09] | That’s what we were counting on. | 如我们所愿 |
[27:15] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[27:18] | You know, I admire you guys. | 我很佩服你们 |
[27:20] | I really do. | 真的 |
[27:22] | If the other primes had half your balls, | 如果荣耀之族的人有你们一半有种 |
[27:24] | we’d be swimming in hosts, and none of this would be necessary. | 我们就能被宿主环绕 不会走到这一步 |
[27:27] | But unfortunately, it is, | 但很遗憾 现在情况就是这样 |
[27:29] | so I’m gonna give you the facts | 所以我要讲下情况 |
[27:30] | because I really don’t think you thought this through. | 因为我想你们可能没有想明白 |
[27:32] | Yes, Clarke’s alive, but the brain we now share is dying, | 是 克拉克还活着 但我们共享的大脑在枯竭 |
[27:36] | so unless one of you is a neurosurgeon, | 所以除非你们有人是神经外科医生 |
[27:39] | this body will die in hours, not days. | 否则这具躯体几小时后就会死 撑不到几天 |
[27:42] | My mind’ll be backed up, and hers won’t. | 我的意识会有备份 但她的不会 |
[27:44] | Actually, our neurosurgeon’s on his way. | 其实 我们的神经外科医生已经在路上了 |
[27:50] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[27:54] | Ok. Sure. | 好 可以 |
[27:56] | Let’s say that he figures it out. | 假设他搞定了 |
[27:57] | He won’t, but, just for fun, | 其实他不会的 我就是假设下让你们开心 |
[27:59] | where you gonna operate, | 你们要去哪里手术 |
[28:00] | here in a joberry field? | 在这片田里吗 |
[28:02] | Actually, we’re thinking about using | 其实 我们正在考虑 |
[28:04] | one of the 14 research outposts | 用你爸爸给我们 |
[28:05] | marked on the map your father gave us. | 在地图上标出的14个研究哨站中的一个 |
[28:09] | Well, it’s too bad you can’t get past the radiation shield. | 很遗憾 你们没法通过辐射盾 |
[28:12] | Oh, that’s where the emp comes in. | 电磁脉冲主要就是这个作用 |
[28:18] | Emori… | 艾默莉 |
[28:22] | – All right. – I’m sorry, John. | -好吧 -抱歉 约翰 |
[28:23] | Step away from the device. | 离那个设备远一点 |
[28:29] | You think we care about that traitor? | 你觉得我们在乎那个叛徒吗 |
[28:31] | Uh, lord knows you shouldn’t, | 都知道你们不该在乎 |
[28:32] | but, yeah, I do, | 不过 我觉得你们在乎 |
[28:34] | which brings us to yet another episode of “No good choices.” | 这让我们回到了另一集”艰难的抉择” |
[28:38] | Clarke would love this. | 克拉克一定会喜欢的 |
[28:39] | Either you let Murphy die in a doomed attempt to save her, | 你们可以为了徒劳地救她 让墨菲死 |
[28:43] | starting a war with my father | 挑起和我爸爸的战争 |
[28:45] | or we stay friends and live happily ever after. | 或者我们握手言和 从此幸福地生活下去 |
[28:49] | Take a minute to think it over. | 给你们点时间好好想想 |
[29:01] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[29:02] | Not on any of the lower levels. | 不在楼下 |
[29:04] | Where’s Jordan? | 乔登呢 |
[29:05] | I thought he was with you. | 我以为他和你在一起 |
[29:06] | No. We split up to cover more ground. | 不 我们为了提高效率分头找了 |
[29:07] | I’ll find him, too, | 我也会一起找到他的 |
[29:08] | but you need to go now. | 但你现在得走了 |
[29:09] | What? No. I’m not leaving without you. | 什么 不 我不会丢下你走的 |
[29:12] | Miranda Prime is dead! | 荣耀米兰达死了 |
[29:17] | The children of Gabriel are here. | 加布里埃之子来了 |
[29:23] | – It’s Madi’s plan. – She’s in the great hall. | -是麦迪的计划 -她在大礼堂 |
[29:24] | We got to find her before she kills someone else. | 我们得在她杀别人之前找到她 |
[29:26] | The Children of Gabriel are here. | 加布里埃之子来了 |
[29:28] | Let us get you inside. | 请进去吧 |
[29:30] | It wasn’t the Children of Gabriel. | 不是加布里埃之子 |
[29:32] | Bring me the people from earth. | 把地球来的人带来见我 |
[29:33] | Get Priya and Ryker into the great hall and sound the alarm. | 让普里雅和莱克去大礼堂 敲响警报 |
[29:36] | Sound the alarm right now! | 敲响警报 |
[29:38] | Where the hell is Josephine? | 约瑟芬到底在哪 |
[29:46] | Huh. That can’t be good for you. | 对你们而言不是好消息 |
[29:48] | Stand down now, and this never happened. | 立刻投降 这事就当没有发生 |
[29:53] | We can’t do this without Jackson. | 没有杰克逊 我们做不到 |
[29:55] | You don’t need him. | 不需要他 |
[29:57] | Find Gabriel. He was one of them, but then he bailed. | 找到加布里埃 他曾是他们之一 后来叛变了 |
[29:59] | Ryker helped him escape. | 莱克帮他逃脱的 |
[30:01] | Gabriel left 70 years ago. | 加布里埃七十年前就离开了 |
[30:03] | He’d be 106 by now, also known as dead. | 他现在已经106岁了 据说已经死了 |
[30:07] | Why do you look so concerned? | 那你为什么这么在意 |
[30:11] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[30:18] | Set the emp. | 设好脉冲 |
[30:23] | So much for forever. | 说好的永远呢 |
[30:25] | No! John! | 不 约翰 |
[30:28] | – No. – oh! John! John… | -不 -不 约翰 约翰 |
[30:34] | Just put it near the pylon, | 把它放在靠近塔的地方 |
[30:35] | plug it in, and press the button. | 插进去按下按钮 |
[30:37] | Make sure Clarke is out of the way. | 确保克拉克不会干扰 |
[30:39] | You have 10 seconds to get out before it reboots. | 在重新启动之前 你们有十秒钟离开 |
[30:41] | You take Clarke. | 你带着克拉克 |
[30:42] | I’ll stay and keep the others safe. | 我留下保护其他人的安全 |
[30:44] | When the ship gets back, we’ll find you. | 飞船回来的时候 我们会来找你 |
[30:47] | This is a really stupid plan, you know. | 这真是个愚蠢的计划 |
[30:49] | If you do this, the Children of Gabriel will kill us both, | 如果你这么做 加布里埃之子会杀了我们俩 |
[30:52] | and my father will kill the rest of you. | 我爸爸会杀了你们剩下的人 |
[30:54] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[30:59] | – We got this. – You so don’t. | -我们能行 -你们不行的 |
[31:04] | It’s down. Go now. | 关了 快走 |
[31:23] | Stay safe. | 保重 |
[31:24] | Save Clarke. | 救回克拉克 |
[31:29] | – Ok. – Emori, come on. | -好 -艾默莉 快 |
[31:31] | He’s with them now. | 他是他们一伙的 |
[31:32] | No. I’m staying with him. | 不 我留下陪他 |
[31:34] | Go find our friends. | 去找我们的朋友们 |
[31:36] | Ok. Ok. | 好了 好了 |
[31:39] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[31:40] | Shut up, John. | 闭嘴 约翰 |
[31:42] | My answer’s yes. | 我的答案是 我愿意 |
[31:45] | I will love you forever, | 我会永远爱你 |
[31:48] | even if we die today. | 即使我们今天死在这里 |
[31:52] | Stay with me. John! | 坚持住 约翰 |
[31:56] | Everyone out. | 大家都出去 |
[31:57] | Prime protection protocol in effect. | 荣耀之族的保护条例启用 |
[31:59] | – Move out. – Let’s go. | -出去 -快 |
[32:17] | No! | 不 |
[32:18] | Jordan? | 乔登 |
[32:19] | Lock the child up with the others and call the doctors. | 把那孩子和其他人关在一起 叫医生 |
[32:21] | – I’ll stay with Priya. Move! – let me through! | -我留下陪普里雅 走 -让我过去 |
[32:23] | I’m a doctor! | 我是医生 |
[32:38] | Be careful with that. | 小心一点 |
[32:39] | I can’t make another batch. | 我没法再做一批了 |
[32:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:46] | Did you prebreathe pure o2 before suiting up? | 在穿戴之前 你提前呼吸过纯氧吗 |
[32:49] | If not, the nitrogen in your bloodstream could kill you. | 如果没有 你血液中的氮气可能会害死你们 |
[32:52] | I’ll do that now. | 我现在做 |
[32:56] | Take off the suit, Abby. | 脱下那身宇航服 艾比 |
[32:59] | Raven, I’m doing this. | 雷文 我一定要做 |
[33:01] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不用 |
[33:04] | I am. | 我去 |
[33:06] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[33:08] | An innocent man is dead because of you. | 一个无辜的人因你而死 |
[33:11] | The way I see it, letting you die, too, | 我看着这一切 让你去送死 |
[33:12] | would only make things worse. | 只会让一切更糟 |
[33:17] | I couldn’t save my mother, | 我当时没法救我妈妈 |
[33:20] | but I can save you. | 但我现在可以救你 |
[33:24] | Now take off the damn suit before I change my mind. | 现在在我改变主意之前 把宇航服脱了 |
[33:32] | Come on. Speak. | 拜托 说吧 |
[33:34] | We both know you only come here to see me. | 我们都知道你来这里是为了见我 |
[33:37] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[33:39] | You say something, doc? | 你在说话吗 医生 |
[33:40] | No. You must be hearing things. | 不 是你幻听了 |
[33:43] | The anomaly will do that. | 异域会产生这种效果 |
[33:45] | Sometimes it’s your darkest fear… | 有时是你最黑暗的恐惧 |
[33:49] | Sometimes your deepest desire. | 有时是你最深的欲望 |
[33:55] | Sometimes it’s both at once. | 有时两者兼具 |
[34:08] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[34:11] | Hope. | 小希 |
[34:13] | Mommy, please help! | 妈妈 救救我 |
[34:18] | Help! | 救救我 |
[34:20] | Her child. Of course. | 她的孩子 当然了 |
[34:22] | Primal, tough to resist. 10 to one, she goes in. | 本能 难以抗拒 倒数十下 她会走进来 |
[34:27] | You may finally get your answers, Gabriel. | 你可能终于找到你要的答案 加布里埃 |
[34:32] | Long is the way and hard that out of hell leads up to light. | 指引我们走向光明道阻且长 |
[35:08] | No one’s who’s gone in has ever come out. | 没有走进去的人出来过 |
[35:12] | Wait. She’s not there. | 等等 她被迷惑了 |
[35:21] | Whatever you see, it isn’t real. | 你见到的一切都不是真的 |
[35:24] | If you go in there, you’ll die. | 如果你走进去 就会死 |
[35:27] | I don’t know what it means | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[35:29] | or if it’s real. | 也不知道是不是真的 |
[35:31] | I just know I have to go. | 我只知道我要去 |
[35:48] | No. | 不 |
[35:51] | Diyoza! Wait! | 迪约扎 等等 |
[36:17] | You’re healed. | 你被治愈了 |
[36:30] | 5 dead primes in 5 days. | 五天死了五个荣耀之族的人 |
[36:34] | This is my fault for letting them stay. | 让他们留下是我的错 |
[36:37] | Oh, I’m sure you had your reasons. | 我相信你情有可原 |
[36:39] | They’re not all bad, Russell. | 他们不全是坏人 拉塞尔 |
[36:42] | Delilah’s boyfriend saved my life. | 黛利拉的男朋友救了我的命 |
[36:45] | And for that, we’ll do what we can to save his, | 为此 我们会尽力救他的命 |
[36:49] | but the others will stand trial for what they’ve done. | 但其他人要为自己做过的事接受审判 |
[36:52] | Trial? | 审判 |
[36:55] | Huh. Good. | 很好 |
[36:58] | We should talk about their motive. | 我们得谈谈他们的动机 |
[37:02] | What motive could possibly explain– | 什么动机能解释… |
[37:03] | Mother, please. | 妈妈 拜托 |
[37:06] | Zeus looks like he has something to say. | 宙斯看来有话要说 |
[37:12] | She came to you, didn’t she? | 她来找过你 对吧 |
[37:14] | Yes. She did. | 是的 她来过 |
[37:18] | She who? | 她是谁 |
[37:22] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬 |
[37:29] | The one with the blood– Clarke. | 那个有黑血的人 克拉克 |
[37:36] | Russell and Simone murdered her… | 拉塞尔和西蒙娜杀了她 |
[37:42] | Only it didn’t quite take, did it? | 但没那么顺利 对吧 |
[37:44] | Russell, it wasn’t your turn. | 拉塞尔 还没轮到你 |
[37:49] | You jumped the line. | 你插队了 |
[37:51] | Move. | 走 |
[37:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:56] | They got through the shield moving east | 他们穿过护盾 往东边 |
[38:00] | toward children of Gabriel territory. | 朝加布里埃之子的领地去了 |
[38:11] | How many are with Josephine? | 有几个人跟着约瑟芬 |
[38:13] | They’re not talking, sir. | 他们不说 先生 |
[38:17] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[38:20] | Put them with the others. | 把他们和其他人关到一起 |
[38:40] | Get their guns. | 拿走他们的枪 |
[38:42] | Distribute them to the guards. | 把他们分给守卫 |
[38:43] | Do whatever it takes to bring my daughter home. | 不择手段也要把我女儿带回来 |
[38:51] | As the primes are my witness, I’ll bring them back. | 让荣耀为我见证 我会把他们带回来的 |
[39:08] | Here he comes. | 他回来了 |
[39:25] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我留你们单独在一起 |
[40:11] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[40:15] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[40:42] | What the hell is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[41:00] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[41:08] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |