时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Once we kill the Primes, we take over Sanctum. | 一旦我们杀死荣耀之族 我们就掌控了圣所 |
[00:04] | Is that your idea or Sheidheda’s? | 这是你的主意 还是影赫达的 |
[00:06] | Who cares if it works? | 只要管用 管他呢 |
[00:12] | – Jordan? – Lock the child up with the others. | -乔登 -把那孩子和其他人关在一起 |
[00:14] | Clarke’s alive, but the brain we now share is dying. | 克拉克还活着 但我们共享的大脑在枯竭 |
[00:17] | Find Gabriel. He was one of them. | 去找加布里埃 他曾是他们之一 |
[00:18] | – Stay safe. – Save Clarke. | -保重 -救回克拉克 |
[00:21] | They’re not talking. | 他们不说 |
[00:22] | Put them with the others. | 把他们和其他人关到一起 |
[00:24] | It’s Josephine. | 那是约瑟芬 |
[00:27] | Clarke, she gave you control? You got to run. | 克拉克 她让你控制了 你得赶紧逃 |
[00:29] | No. I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不会丢下你的 |
[00:30] | Go find Gabriel now! | 快去找加布里埃 快点 |
[00:33] | Why can I see you? | 为什么我能看到你 |
[00:34] | Because it’s getting worse. | 因为情况越来越糟糕了 |
[00:35] | Give me back control. | 把控制权还给我 |
[00:35] | I’ll just get it anyway when you fall asleep. | 反正我趁你睡觉的时候也一样可以拿回控制 |
[00:38] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在做什么 |
[00:39] | Gabriel, my name is Clarke Griffin. | 加布里埃 我的名字是克拉克·格里芬 |
[00:41] | Josephine Lightbourne is in my head. | 约瑟芬·莱特伯恩在我的脑子里 |
[00:43] | If you can hear this, we’re coming to you. | 如果你能听到 我们来找你了 |
[00:52] | Be careful. We’re close to the camp now. | 小心点 我们快到营地了 |
[00:55] | When Gabriel hears the engines, he’ll– | 加布里埃要是听到了引擎声 他会… |
[00:56] | Quiet. I’m concentrating. | 安静点 我在集中注意力 |
[01:16] | Told you I should drive. | 早就说过应该让我来开 |
[01:19] | Now will you give me back control, | 你现在要把控制权还给我 |
[01:21] | or do I have to wait until you fall asleep? | 还是要我等着你入睡 |
[01:23] | Shut up. I have to call Gabriel. | 闭嘴 我得呼叫加布里埃 |
[01:27] | Yeah. You broke that, too. | 对 你把它也摔坏了 |
[01:31] | – I have to hide. – Ok. Here’s the deal. | -我得躲起来 -好 这么办吧 |
[01:34] | If we go back to Sanctum, | 我们要是回去圣所 |
[01:36] | I’ll give you your body back. | 我就把你的身体还给你 |
[01:39] | Fine! We can just wait for my guards to find us. | 好吧 那我们就等着我的守卫找上门来 |
[01:42] | It shouldn’t be long now. | 他们应该很快就来了 |
[01:43] | We don’t know that they’re your people. | 我们并不知道他们是不是你的人 |
[01:45] | What if the children of Gabriel took out your guards? | 要是加布里埃之子除掉了你的守卫呢 |
[01:49] | I mean, they do kind of suck. | 他们的确挺差劲的 |
[01:51] | You want to risk losing our head? | 你要冒生命危险吗 |
[02:02] | I swear to god, if you’re lying, | 我发誓 你要是撒谎 |
[02:04] | I’ll take out the mind drive myself and destroy it before I die. | 我就取出意识驱动 在死之前毁掉它 |
[02:08] | Yeesh. Tense much? Relax. | 太紧张了吗 放轻松 |
[02:11] | Just keep your eyes moving all around so I can see. | 保持眼观四处 让我看看 |
[02:13] | We’re looking for…this. | 我们要找的就是这个 |
[02:17] | Clear the leaves. You’ll find a hatch. | 拨开树叶 你就会发现一个舱口 |
[02:38] | Keep your helmets on and your guns ready. | 戴好头盔 准备好你们的枪 |
[02:40] | These are the enemy’s woods. | 这是敌人的地盘 |
[02:42] | I guess my guards don’t suck after all, huh? | 我的守卫并不差劲吧 |
[02:48] | Stop doing that. | 别再那么做了 |
[02:49] | The engine’s still warm. | 引擎还是热的 |
[02:51] | She can’t be far. | 她肯定没走远 |
[02:52] | There should be a light or some matches in the supply kit. | 工具包里应该有打火机或火柴 |
[02:56] | We lay low here until they pass. | 我们在这里躲着 直到他们走开 |
[02:59] | Then we go on foot. | 然后再步行过去 |
[03:10] | Spread out a little bit. | 分散一点 |
[03:14] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:16] | Observation blind. We built them all over. | 隐蔽观察点 我们在各处都建了 |
[03:18] | I use them to study species in their natural habitat. | 我通过它们在物种的自然栖息地进行研究 |
[03:22] | Studying, huh? | 研究 |
[03:24] | Research can get boring. | 研究可能会很无聊 |
[03:26] | Gabriel helped with that. | 加布里埃帮我解决了 |
[03:31] | You guys seem to have a lot of history. | 你们似乎很有渊源 |
[03:33] | Why does he want to kill you now? | 他现在为什么想要杀你 |
[03:35] | He doesn’t. | 他并不想杀我 |
[03:36] | Really? Death to Primes? | 是吗 荣耀之族必死呢 |
[03:38] | Could have fooled me. | 你可糊弄不了我 |
[03:39] | It’s not literal. | 这不是字面意思 |
[03:41] | The children of Gabriel consider themselves enlightened, | 加布里埃之子认为自己是启示者 |
[03:45] | freeing minds one at a time. | 逐一解放人们的思想 |
[03:47] | In the 70 years since he left, | 在他离开后的七十年里 |
[03:49] | they’ve killed exactly no Primes. | 他们没有杀过荣耀之族 |
[03:54] | Why did he leave? | 他为什么离开 |
[03:56] | He wanted to be able to die. | 他想拥有死亡的能力 |
[03:59] | I didn’t. Simple as that. | 而我不想 就这么简单 |
[04:03] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你在想什么 |
[04:08] | I’m thinking it’s not as simple as that. | 我在想 这事没那么简单 |
[04:11] | I’m thinking | 我在想 |
[04:13] | that he lost his taste for body snatching, | 他对抢占身体失去了兴趣 |
[04:16] | and I’m hoping for all our sakes | 我希望 为了你我 |
[04:18] | that he doesn’t destroy your mind drive | 他取出你的意识驱动之后 |
[04:20] | as soon as he takes it out. | 不会毁掉它 |
[04:21] | Hmm. Bellamy’s plan– | 这是贝拉米的计划 |
[04:24] | save you, trade my drive for your people. | 救你 并用我的意识驱动换取你们的人 |
[04:27] | It would mean letting you resurrect again. | 那将意味着让你再次复活 |
[04:30] | Would he do it? Does he still love you? | 他会这么做吗 他还爱你吗 |
[04:38] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[04:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:42] | Clarke? No, no. No, no, no. | 克拉克 不 不 |
[04:45] | Not now. We’ll be stuck here. | 别现在昏过去 否则我们会被困在这里 |
[04:46] | The vines will come. This is not what I meant by falling asleep. | 树藤会来 我让你睡过去可不是这个意思 |
[04:49] | Fight through it, Clarke, | 挺过去 克拉克 |
[04:50] | or I’ll be locked inside a drive inside your head | 否则的话我就要被困在你脑袋里的驱动里了 |
[04:52] | inside this box forever. | 而你的脑袋要永远被困在这里了 |
[04:55] | We’re so screwed. | 我们要完蛋了 |
[05:32] | Simone’s gonna want payback for Kane. | 西蒙娜会要为了凯恩的事报复的 |
[05:34] | Let’s just get our people and go back to the– | 我们召集我们的人后就… |
[05:40] | This can’t be good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[05:48] | Where’s our new prime? | 我们新的荣耀之族呢 |
[05:50] | The fool killed himself, wasting a good mind drive. | 那傻瓜自杀了 浪费了一个挺好的意识驱动 |
[05:54] | What happened here? | 这边是什么情况 |
[05:55] | Can we make the blood or not? | 我们到底能不能制造夜之血脉 |
[06:03] | – Put them with the others! – Yes, sir. | -把她们和其他人关一起 -遵命 |
[06:06] | Hey. What– what is this? | 这是要干什么 |
[06:09] | Hey. Get off me! | 放开我 |
[06:10] | – Let’s go. – Get to it. | -走吧 -赶紧的吧 |
[06:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:14] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 有个事我一直都想告诉你 |
[06:16] | He doesn’t want you to know this, | 他不想让你知道 |
[06:18] | but your daughter is dead, too. | 但你女儿也死了 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:24] | I said take them. | 我说了把她们带走 |
[06:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:29] | No! Wait! No! | 不 等等 不 |
[06:31] | That was unkind, Simone, | 那样可太残酷了 西蒙娜 |
[06:34] | and not exactly true. | 而且也不太准确 |
[06:37] | Clarke’s mind survived the procedure. | 克拉克的意识在手术里幸存了下来 |
[06:42] | Her friends found out and got her past the shield. | 她的朋友们发现了 带她通过了护盾 |
[06:45] | I have teams searching the woods, | 我在让人搜索树林 |
[06:47] | and I’m holding her people as insurance. | 并把她的人扣押作为保险 |
[06:49] | Insurance? | 保险 |
[06:51] | Our daughter is gone, our home is an armed encampment. | 我们的女儿不见了 我们的家园成了武装营地 |
[06:55] | We should have never let them stay. | 我们就不该让他们留下来 |
[06:56] | You’re right. This is my fault, | 你说得对 是我的错 |
[06:58] | and I’m dealing with it. | 并且我在解决这个错误 |
[07:01] | What else aren’t you telling me? | 你还有什么瞒着我呢 |
[07:03] | Why is sanctum on lockdown? | 为什么圣所处在封锁状态 |
[07:07] | Miranda’s dead, | 米兰达死了 |
[07:10] | killed by the child host, Clarke’s daughter. | 被那个儿童宿主给杀了 就是克拉克的女儿 |
[07:13] | We have her in custody with most of the others, | 我们把她和大多数人关在了一起 |
[07:14] | but two of them are still at large. | 但他们还有两个在逃 |
[07:16] | We believe they’re in sanctum, | 我们相信她们是在圣所 |
[07:17] | which is why we’re on lockdown. | 所以我们处于封锁状态 |
[07:20] | Lockdown isn’t enough if someone is hiding them. | 如果有人藏匿她们的话 封锁是不够的 |
[07:24] | Russell, these people know the truth about us. | 拉塞尔 这些人知道我们的底细 |
[07:27] | How long till it spreads to our people | 我们的人知道实情 |
[07:28] | and they come after us? | 并找我们报复需要多长时间 |
[07:31] | An example must be made. | 必须杀一儆百 |
[07:33] | If you think I’m executing a child– | 你觉得我会要去处决一个孩子… |
[07:35] | Not the child. She has the blood. | 不是孩子 她有黑血 |
[07:37] | We burn the rest, | 我们把其他人都烧死 |
[07:38] | we find out who was helping to hide the other two, | 找出到底是谁在协助藏匿剩下的两个人 |
[07:40] | and they burn with them. | 把他们也一起烧死 |
[07:44] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的 |
[07:47] | I know how you feel. I feel it, too, | 我明白你的感受 我也感同身受 |
[07:51] | but if we do that, | 可如果我们那么做 |
[07:53] | we leave nothing left to bargain for Josephine, | 我们就没有赢回约瑟芬的筹码了 |
[07:56] | and we will have become just like them. | 而且我们也就沦落成和他们一样的人 |
[08:01] | Look around you, my love. | 看看你的四周 亲爱的 |
[08:04] | The dream of sanctum is already dead, | 圣所的梦想已经毁灭了 |
[08:09] | but because I trust you, we’ll only kill one. | 但因为我相信你 我们只杀一个人 |
[08:21] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[08:22] | Believe me, I wish I was, | 相信我 我倒希望我是呢 |
[08:24] | but your daughter’s not one with the primes. | 但你女儿不是荣耀之族的一份子 |
[08:27] | No one is. | 没有人是 |
[08:34] | I sacrificed my baby boy… | 我牺牲了我的小儿子… |
[08:40] | For nothing. | 这都白费了 |
[08:43] | My wife couldn’t live with that. | 我老婆接受不了 |
[08:45] | She laid down in the offering grove a year later, | 一年后她自己躺到献祭林里了 |
[08:48] | and I still believed. | 而我还坚信着 |
[08:51] | I believed. | 我坚信着 |
[08:59] | It’s not a lie. Jordan tried to tell us the truth. | 这不是假的 乔登想告诉我们真相的 |
[09:03] | Ok. The ship is back, the fuse is lit. | 飞船回来了 导火索也点燃了 |
[09:05] | Now how do we get our people out? | 可我们如何让自己人出来呢 |
[09:06] | Relax. Revolutions take time. | 别急 革命是需要时间的 |
[09:08] | I don’t care about their revolution. | 我才不管他们的什么革命呢 |
[09:11] | We need to get our commander out of here. | 我们要把我们的司令弄出来 |
[09:12] | She banished you. Still, she’s all you are about. | 她把你给驱逐了 可你的心里还是只有她 |
[09:17] | Let’s hope the null guards are more easily swayed. | 我们希望阴性的守卫更容易被转变吧 |
[09:20] | meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[09:20] | Meaning if they don’t rise up and overthrow their false gods | 意思是说如果他们得知真相后并没有站出来 |
[09:24] | once they learn the truth, | 推翻他们的假神 |
[09:27] | we’re gonna need a Plan B. | 我们得有个备用计划 |
[09:32] | Everybody get in position. | 大家都就位 |
[09:42] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[09:48] | All right. Go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[09:54] | Go directly back to your quarters. | 直接回你们的寝舍 |
[09:56] | If you get stopped, you show them my work orders. | 如果有人拦你们 给他们看我的工作命令 |
[09:57] | Wait. What do we do with what you told us? | 等等 你告诉我们的 我们该怎么做 |
[09:59] | Nothing yet. Once enough people know the truth, | 目前做不了什么 一旦知道的人足够多了 |
[10:02] | we can change things peacefully. | 我们可以和平地改变一切 |
[10:16] | Peacefully, huh? | 你说和平 |
[10:17] | Keep telling yourself that, Ryker. | 继续糊弄你自己吧 莱克 |
[10:23] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[10:25] | They’re executing one of your people tonight for killing Miranda. | 今晚他们要为米兰达复仇 杀死你们中的一人 |
[10:29] | – Madi? – No. Won’t be her. | -麦迪吗 -不 不会是她 |
[10:31] | She’s a host. | 她是宿主 |
[10:33] | If I know Simone, she’ll let them choose who dies themselves. | 我了解西蒙娜 她会让他们自己选谁死 |
[10:37] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎么阻止这一切 |
[10:38] | We don’t. I’ll need you to add a scope to my bow | 不阻止 我需要你给我的弓加支箭 |
[10:42] | and get me to a window with a view of the execution. | 并给我一个能看到行刑地的视角 |
[10:45] | – Plan B. – Whoa. Slow down. | -备用计划 -等等 |
[10:47] | You’re not assassinating anyone. | 你不能去暗杀别人 |
[10:50] | I agreed to hide you, I agreed to tell people the truth. | 我同意窝藏你们 告诉人们真相 |
[10:52] | You did that because I threatened to expose you | 你这么做是因为我威胁要揭露你 |
[10:55] | as the traitor who let the Demon Gabriel go free, | 揭露你是放走恶魔加布里埃的叛徒 |
[10:58] | which is exactly why you’ll do this. | 因此你必须要这么做 |
[11:11] | Ryker, admit it. | 莱克 承认吧 |
[11:13] | It feels good to be on the right side. | 站在正确的这方感觉很好 |
[11:20] | If you miss, one of our people dies. | 如果你没射中 我们的一员就要死了 |
[11:24] | I won’t miss. | 我不会射偏的 |
[11:28] | So who will they choose? | 他们会选谁 |
[11:30] | Well, that’s easy. Murphy. | 很简单 墨菲 |
[11:34] | It’s gonna be me, isn’t it? | 是我 对不对 |
[11:35] | It should be you, traitor! | 就该是你 叛徒 |
[11:39] | Told you. | 早说了 |
[11:42] | Same look she had in her eyes when she stabbed Jordan. | 当她刺杀乔登时脸上也是这个表情 |
[11:45] | Can we please get back to the fact | 我们能不能说回现实 |
[11:46] | that one of us is gonna die tonight? | 我们其中一员今晚就要死了 |
[11:48] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[11:50] | Echo will think of something. | 艾寇会想办法 |
[11:57] | Why did she call you a traitor? | 她为什么叫你叛徒 |
[12:00] | Tell her, traitor. | 告诉她 叛徒 |
[12:03] | Tell her how you helped the girl who stole her daughter’s body. | 告诉她你帮助了那个偷她女儿身体的姑娘 |
[12:16] | I thought she was already dead. | 我以为她已经死了 |
[12:19] | Abby, he made a deal to save all of us. | 艾比 他做了个交易 救我们所有人 |
[12:22] | When he found out she was still alive, he did the right thing. | 当他发现她还活着时 他选择做正确的事 |
[12:27] | Eventually. | 最终做了 |
[12:36] | You better hope your friend Echo gets us out of here. | 你最好希望你朋友艾寇能带我们出去 |
[12:38] | Because if she doesn’t, | 因为她要是做不到 |
[12:42] | we choose you. | 我们选你 |
[13:22] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[13:27] | You don’t want to see me? See this. | 你不想见到我吗 看这个吧 |
[14:01] | Door. | 门 |
[14:05] | Why are your memories on my side of the wall? | 为什么你的记忆在我这堵墙这边 |
[14:08] | You know why. I told you to give me control. | 你知道为什么 我说过让你给我控制权 |
[14:10] | Now it’s too late. | 现在太迟了 |
[14:12] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[14:16] | Not much. | 不多了 |
[14:18] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:21] | I’m taking you back to your side. | 我要带你回你那边 |
[14:23] | Where do you think I’m– | 你以为我在… |
[14:26] | There are no more sides. | 已经没有这边那边了 |
[14:28] | No, no! Get away from me! | 不不 放开我 |
[14:31] | Get away from me! Just get away! | 放开我 放开 |
[14:33] | Get a–get away from me! | 放开我 |
[14:35] | My second body. | 我的第二个身体 |
[14:37] | The barrier between our minds is breaking down. | 我们意识的界限在分崩离析 |
[14:40] | You don’t say. | 还真是 |
[14:42] | Look. If we don’t think of something fast, | 听着 如果我们不赶紧想办法 |
[14:44] | you die, and my mind drive is lost forever, | 你会死 我的意识驱动会永远消失 |
[14:46] | so how about we cut the sarcasm and– | 不如我们别再互相挖苦 |
[14:50] | Or I could just kill you again. | 或者我可以再杀了你 |
[14:52] | Don’t. Without the door to my side, | 别 没有去我那边的门 |
[14:55] | I don’t know where I’d go or if I’d come back. | 我不知道自己会去哪 或是否能回来 |
[14:58] | It could be permanent. | 这可能是永久性的 |
[14:59] | And that’s a bad thing why? | 这有什么不好吗 |
[15:03] | Fine. Pull the trigger. | 行 开枪吧 |
[15:05] | What is it you say? | 就像你说的 |
[15:07] | Go float yourself. | 去死吧 |
[15:10] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[15:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[15:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:20] | If you’re right, then in order to regain consciousness, | 如果你是对的 那为了重获意识 |
[15:23] | we need to separate our minds. | 我们需要把彼此的意识分开 |
[15:24] | Clarke, those are my memories. | 克拉克 那些是我的记忆 |
[15:27] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[15:29] | It’s this or a bullet. | 要不这个 要不挨子弹 |
[15:31] | Warning. Catastrophic systems failure in 15… | 警告 灾难性系统故障倒计时 十五 |
[15:35] | Do it. | 干吧 |
[15:36] | 13, 12, 11, | 十三 十二 十一 |
[15:39] | 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, | 十 九 八 七 六 |
[15:44] | 5… | 五 |
[15:54] | It worked. Come on. Help me. | 奏效了 快来 帮帮我 |
[15:57] | We have to do more. They’ll keep bleeding through. | 我们得接着干 它们会不断瓦解 |
[16:02] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬 |
[16:05] | I don’t–I don’t remember what you took. | 我不…我不记得你扔了什么 |
[16:07] | I just… | 我只是… |
[16:10] | I know that it’s gone. | 我知道东西不见了 |
[16:12] | Warning. Systems critical. | 警告 情况危急 |
[16:16] | Look. We have to do this, | 听我说 我们一定得这么做 |
[16:18] | or our brain dies. | 不然我们的大脑会死掉 |
[16:19] | Fine, but I choose the memories. | 好的 但是记忆要由我来选 |
[16:32] | You really messed up. | 你真的搞砸了 |
[16:33] | Yeah. I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[16:42] | Look. I know you’re scared to die. | 听我说 我知道你害怕死亡 |
[16:47] | Everyone is, | 每个人都害怕 |
[16:49] | but if you want to avoid hell, | 但你如果不想下地狱 |
[16:52] | the answer’s not immortality. | 解决办法不是永生 |
[16:56] | It’s morality. | 而是品德 |
[17:00] | Open up. | 开门 |
[17:05] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[17:08] | – Let’s go. – Let go of me. | -往前走 -放开我 |
[17:10] | Gaia! | 盖娅 |
[17:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:21] | Thought you were banished. | 还以为你被驱逐了 |
[17:23] | She was! | 她之前是被驱逐了 |
[17:25] | We should have killed you when we had the chance. | 之前有机会的时候 我们本应该杀掉你的 |
[17:29] | Don’t worry, Heda. You’ll get your chance soon. | 别急 赫达 你马上就有机会了 |
[17:33] | Because we’re all getting out of here tonight. | 因为我们所有人今晚都会离开这里 |
[17:36] | – Echo? – During the execution. | -艾寇呢 -在处决仪式中 |
[17:41] | Rest easy, Murphy. | 别担心 墨菲 |
[17:43] | The only person dying tonight is Russell. | 唯一会死的人是拉塞尔 |
[17:53] | Ryker… | 莱克 |
[17:55] | Something on your mind? | 在想什么吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah. Um, I was just wondering | 是的 我只是在想 |
[18:04] | when we started executing people again. | 我们什么时候又开始处决人了 |
[18:06] | Oh, spare us your equivocation, Ryker. | 省省这些空话吧 莱克 |
[18:08] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[18:09] | You know exactly what that means. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[18:11] | The lives that were taken so that you could be here | 那些被夺去的生命让你能够坐在这里 |
[18:14] | enjoying this meal. | 享受这顿美食 |
[18:15] | They didn’t deserve to die, | 他们不应该死的 |
[18:17] | and yet now you have a problem executing a criminal? | 然后现在你倒觉得处决罪犯有问题了 |
[18:19] | Can we just eat lunch in peace? | 我们就不能好好吃顿午餐吗 |
[18:25] | Please. | 请 |
[18:29] | We are all upset with what’s happened, Simone. | 对发生的事情我们都深感遗憾 西蒙娜 |
[18:32] | Hopefully next time, the two of you will involve us | 但愿下次 你们两个在情况失控之前 |
[18:34] | In your decisions before they spiral out of control. | 能够知会我们一声你们的决定 |
[18:38] | Apologies, but I have news. | 不好意思打扰了 我有些消息 |
[18:42] | The one they call Gaia has been captured. | 那个他们称作盖娅的人已经被抓住了 |
[18:45] | We put her in with the others. | 我们把她和其他人关一起了 |
[18:47] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[18:49] | And what have we here? | 那这个人是谁 |
[18:50] | Sir, his name is Tai, | 长官 他叫泰 |
[18:52] | a null who claims to know where the last of them | 一名阴性 自称自己知道他们最后一员 |
[18:56] | Echo– is hiding. | 艾寇藏在哪里 |
[18:58] | So why bring him here? | 那为什么带他来这里 |
[18:59] | He’s afraid to talk, sir. | 他不敢说 长官 |
[19:00] | I thought he might be more inclined to do so with your eminence. | 我觉得在您的威名之下 他更有可能说出来 |
[19:04] | A good thought. | 考虑得很周全 |
[19:06] | Bring him in. | 带他过来 |
[19:09] | Hello, Tai. | 泰 你好 |
[19:11] | Come. Sit. Tell us what you know. | 过来这坐下 告诉我们所有你知道的 |
[19:13] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[19:17] | No, thank you. | 不饿 谢谢 |
[19:22] | I should make this quick. | 我很快就说完了 |
[19:24] | Perhaps you’d like to talk to one of us alone. | 或许你想要跟我们其中一人单独聊聊 |
[19:27] | What I know… | 我所知道的… |
[19:30] | What I thought I knew… | 曾几何时 |
[19:33] | When I sacrificed my child… | 当我被你的孩子要求 |
[19:36] | in the offering grove by your child’s command | 在献祭林牺牲了我自己的孩子 |
[19:41] | was that you were all gods… | 我以为你们都是神… |
[19:46] | But you’re not. | 但你们不是 |
[19:47] | It’s all a lie, and if there’s any justice left in this world, | 全都只是个谎言 而如果这世上还有任何公义的话 |
[19:52] | your child will die in those same woods. | 你的孩子也会在同样那片林子里死去 |
[19:54] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[19:56] | No, no, no, no, no. Simone. | 不 不 不 西蒙娜 |
[19:58] | I said, “Death to Primes!” | 我说 “荣耀之族必死” |
[20:00] | Simone! Get a doctor! | 西蒙娜 快叫医生 |
[20:01] | Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[20:02] | Get a doctor now! | 快去叫医生 |
[20:03] | Death to primes! Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[20:07] | Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[20:10] | I’ll bring you back. | 我会救你回来的 |
[20:13] | Whatever I have to do, | 无论我需要付出什么 |
[20:17] | I’ll bring you back. | 我会救你回来的 |
[20:20] | I’ll bring you back. | 我会救你回来的 |
[20:45] | Ok, old man. Last one’s ready. | 好了 老头 最后一个也完成了 |
[20:54] | First few days are weird. | 头几天是会不习惯的 |
[20:58] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我没想这样 |
[21:02] | I know, | 我知道 |
[21:04] | but I couldn’t lose you, Gabriel. | 但我不能失去你 加布里埃 |
[21:07] | His first body was already dying | 他们把我带回来的时候 |
[21:08] | from cancer when they brought me back. | 他的第一具身体已经在衰竭了 |
[21:10] | We’re about to dance. Watch. | 我们要跳舞了 看着 |
[21:21] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬 |
[21:22] | Just let me watch a little more. | 你再让我看一会吧 |
[21:32] | This new body’s got some rhythm. | 这具新身体还挺会踩节奏的 |
[21:45] | Can’t do this forever. | 总不能永远这样 |
[21:48] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[21:51] | It’s how long I’ll love you for. | 我会永远爱你 |
[22:03] | Ok. You can keep this one, | 好 你可以留着这个 |
[22:06] | but if you ever want to see him again, | 但如果你还想再见到他的话 |
[22:08] | we have to move now. | 我们得立刻行动了 |
[22:20] | He’ll find a way to save both of us. | 他会想到救我们两个人的办法 |
[22:25] | I wasn’t always like this. | 我以前不是这样的 |
[22:27] | Trust me, I know the feeling. | 相信我 我明白那种感觉 |
[22:30] | I mean, look around you. | 你看看周围 |
[22:32] | We can let the bad things that happened to us define who we are, | 我们可以选择让不好的遭遇定义我们是谁 |
[22:36] | or we can define who we are. | 也可以选择掌控自己的人生 |
[22:39] | We have to float more. | 我们得继续流放 |
[22:46] | Sanctum is mine! | 圣所是我的 |
[23:12] | It just keeps getting worse. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[23:20] | No, no! Get away from me! | 不 离我远点 |
[23:27] | His spirit shall live eternal. | 他的灵魂将永生不朽 |
[23:33] | Warning. Catastrophic systems failure. | 警告 重大系统故障 |
[23:36] | Brain death. | 脑死亡 |
[23:40] | We have to vent it all. Come on! | 我们得全部清空 快点 |
[23:52] | Warning. Inner door is open. | 警告 内舱门已打开 |
[23:54] | If I leave the inner door open, | 如果不关上内舱门 |
[23:56] | everything in here will get sucked out at once, | 这里的一切都会在瞬间被吸走 |
[23:57] | Including us. | 包括我们 |
[23:58] | We have to get back to my cell. | 我们得回到我的房间 |
[24:00] | Come on! This is how we can save us both! | 快来 只有这样我们才能都活下来 |
[24:05] | 5, 4, 3… | 五 四 三 |
[24:26] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[24:47] | Hey! Over here. I found another hatch. | 这里 我又找到一个地穴 |
[24:49] | Over here! | 这里 |
[24:52] | Clear it off. | 快打开 |
[25:01] | I knew she’d pick this one. | 我就知道她会选这个 |
[25:03] | Quiet. They’ll hear us. | 安静 他们会听到的 |
[25:10] | Hurry. She can’t breathe. | 快点 她喘不过气来了 |
[25:18] | You didn’t show up at the camp, | 你们没来营地 |
[25:19] | we assumed the worst. | 我们就猜到出了意外 |
[25:20] | Clarke, hey. Can you walk? | 克拉克 你还能走吗 |
[25:25] | Gabriel, come on. Help me. | 加布里埃 来 帮帮我 |
[25:28] | Gabriel? | 加布里埃 |
[25:32] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[25:44] | You still want to live happily ever after? | 你还想继续过幸福快乐的生活吗 |
[25:50] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:53] | What happened to Clarke? | 克拉克怎么了 |
[25:58] | Blodreina. Hi. | 血女王 你好 |
[26:02] | How do you two– you know what? | 你们怎么会… 算了 |
[26:06] | There’s no time. Just help me up. | 没时间了 快扶我起来 |
[26:11] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[26:13] | Get down! Don’t move. They’ll see us. | 蹲下 别动 他们会看到的 |
[26:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:18] | – What are you doing? – I’m here. | -你在干什么 -我在这里 |
[26:20] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[26:21] | Don’t worry, my love. | 别担心 我的爱人 |
[26:22] | I won’t let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你的 |
[26:24] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[26:25] | Octavia, drop your weapon! | 奥克塔维亚 放下武器 |
[26:28] | – Now! – Ok, ok. | -快点 -好了 |
[26:30] | Look. Listen to me. She needs medical attention. | 听我说 她需要医疗救助 |
[26:32] | If I don’t operate soon, she’ll die. | 如果我不赶紧做手术 她会死 |
[26:34] | Take your hands off her, cog. | 不许碰她 混蛋 |
[26:36] | Ok. Enough talk. | 好了 别说了 |
[26:39] | Kill the girl, take Gabriel prisoner, | 杀了那个女孩 把加布里埃抓起来 |
[26:41] | and get me home. | 然后送我回家 |
[26:43] | – Gabriel? – No, no, no, no, no. | -加布里埃 -不 不要 |
[26:45] | Face the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[26:48] | I’m taking you to your father. | 我带你去见你父亲 |
[26:49] | For the glory and grace– | 为了荣耀之族的荣光和恩赐 |
[27:03] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[27:06] | Because of course it is. | 我就知道 |
[27:19] | Take her. | 带她走 |
[27:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:25] | Hey, hey. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:27] | Wait. No. I can’t feel my legs. | 等等 我的腿没知觉了 |
[27:29] | Yeah. We have to hurry. Come on. | 好 我们得赶紧走了 快来 |
[27:31] | Right behind you. | 我这就来 |
[27:36] | Go back to Sanctum. | 回圣所去 |
[27:38] | You tell Russell if he hurts any of my people | 你告诉拉塞尔 他要是敢动我的同伴 |
[27:42] | he’ll never see his daughter again. | 我就让他再也见不到他女儿 |
[27:47] | Go! | 去吧 |
[27:56] | Bell– | 贝尔… |
[28:15] | I won’t let you take this child. | 我不会让你夺走这个孩子的 |
[28:17] | Get the hell out of my sight | 赶紧滚出我的视线 |
[28:18] | before I wrap this chain around your throat for disobeying me! | 竟敢忤逆我 小心我用链条勒断你的脖子 |
[28:23] | Oh, for God sakes, | 天啊 |
[28:25] | just take the damn flame out of her head. | 快把火种从她脑中取出来 |
[28:27] | I can’t. She changed the passphrase. | 我没办法 她换了口令 |
[28:38] | What happens when we get back to the mothership | 等我们回到母船 她唤醒沉睡军队 |
[28:42] | and she wakes her sleeping army? | 那时会发生什么 |
[28:50] | We can’t let her lead them. | 我们不能让她领导他们 |
[28:53] | H-How was Sheidheda stopped in his time? | 影赫达在他那时候是怎么被阻止的 |
[28:56] | Killed by his flamekeeper, | 被他的火种守护者杀了 |
[28:59] | or so the story goes. | 或者传说是如此 |
[29:01] | His fourth flamekeeper actually. | 实际上是他的第四个火种守护者 |
[29:04] | He murdered the first 3. | 他杀害了前面三个 |
[29:08] | Hold on. If you think for one second | 等等 如果你有那么一秒钟敢认为 |
[29:11] | I am gonna let you kill that child– | 我会允许你杀了那个孩子… |
[29:13] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[29:14] | If we let that thing command one wonkru, | 如果我们让那玩意指挥统一部落 |
[29:17] | he’ll make us long for the days of Blodreina. | 他就会让我们重蹈血女王的覆辙 |
[29:21] | What happened to the other commanders in the flame? | 火种中其他的司令发生了什么 |
[29:28] | Tell that one nothing. | 什么也不许告诉她 |
[29:31] | They’re still in there, aren’t they? | 她们还在那里 不是吗 |
[29:38] | He isolated them somehow, | 他用某种方法隔离了他们 |
[29:40] | manipulating the A.I. to do it. | 操纵人工智能完成 |
[29:43] | If the code from the minds of the commanders can be isolated, | 如果司令意识中的代码能够被隔离 |
[29:47] | it can be deleted. | 它就能被删除 |
[29:50] | Where’s Becca’s notebook? | 贝卡的笔记本在哪儿 |
[29:52] | Back in the machine shop, but– | 还在机械车间 但是… |
[29:57] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[30:02] | Morality not immortality, huh? | 品德而非永生吗 |
[30:09] | Time’s up. Let’s move. | 时间到了 我们走 |
[30:10] | Well, looks like I’m the lucky winner. | 看起来我是幸运儿啊 |
[30:16] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[30:18] | Russell Lightbourne VII, savior of sanctum, | 拉塞尔·莱特伯恩七世 圣所的救主 |
[30:21] | has issued a new order. | 发布了一项新命令 |
[30:23] | The child is spared, | 那个孩子可以活命 |
[30:27] | but the rest of you will burn at the stake for your crimes. | 但你们剩下的人会因为你们的罪行被施以火刑 |
[30:31] | What? | 什么 |
[30:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:33] | – Wait. This wasn’t the plan. – Come on. | -等等 计划不是这样的 -拜托 |
[30:35] | Hands off. | 放手 |
[30:36] | – Get your hands off me. – Let go. Stop! | -把你的手拿开 -放开我 住手 |
[30:38] | Good-bye, Seda. | 再见了 赛达 |
[30:48] | I came to this world with a dream. | 我带着梦想来到这个世界 |
[30:52] | From that dream, we created sanctum | 从这个梦想出发 我们创造了圣所 |
[30:56] | and gave life to every single one of you. | 赋予你们每一个人生命 |
[31:00] | Simone and I have loved you as we loved your parents | 西蒙娜和我爱你们 就如同爱你们的父母 |
[31:03] | and their parents before them. | 和你们的祖先一样 |
[31:05] | You are our children. | 你们是我们的孩子 |
[31:09] | And for 200 years, we taught you not to fight, | 两百年来 我们教会了你们不要战争 |
[31:13] | we taught you to forgive. | 我们教会了你们原谅 |
[31:17] | But there are some things for which there can be no forgiveness. | 但有一些事情无法被原谅 |
[31:21] | Why didn’t you tell me it would be all of them? | 为什么你没告诉我是他们所有人 |
[31:23] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:24] | Josephine is missing, | 约瑟芬失踪了 |
[31:26] | taken by them beyond the shield, | 被他们带离护盾 |
[31:28] | and must now be presumed to be dead. | 现在必须推定她已经死亡 |
[31:31] | I pray to all that is holy that she will someday return. | 我向所有的神圣祈祷 她有一天会回来 |
[31:34] | Damn it. Stop moving. | 该死的 别动了 |
[31:36] | He’s lying! | 他在说谎 |
[31:39] | – They’re not gods! – Shut up! | -他们不是神 -闭嘴 |
[31:42] | Now the disease that these blasphemers | 现在这些渎神者从地球 |
[31:45] | brought with them from earth has spread. | 带来的疾病已经传播开来 |
[31:49] | Today, my beloved Simone has been murdered, too, | 今天 我深爱的西蒙娜也被杀害 |
[31:54] | by one of our own. | 凶手是我们自己的族人 |
[31:57] | Our sanctum family has been violated. | 我们的圣所家族已被亵渎 |
[32:01] | We must defend it. | 我们必须捍卫它 |
[32:03] | You must defend it. | 你们必须捍卫它 |
[32:05] | Got him. | 瞄准了 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:14] | For my family. | 我是为了我的家族 |
[32:19] | What we do now, | 我们现在做的 |
[32:21] | we do for the dream that was… | 是为了那个梦想 它曾经让圣所诞生 |
[32:25] | and will again be sanctum. | 未来也会让圣所重生 |
[32:41] | Russell, you don’t need to do this, please. | 拉塞尔 你没必要这么做 求你了 |
[32:44] | Russell! | 拉塞尔 |
[32:47] | To think your bones might have wound up in the reliquary. | 一想到你的遗骨原本可能最后会进圣髑盒 |
[32:52] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[32:54] | Wait, wait. Listen, listen. | 等等 等等 听着 听着 |
[32:55] | We can still make nightblood. | 我们仍然可以制造夜之血脉 |
[32:57] | Russell, listen to me, ok? | 拉塞尔 听我说好吗 |
[32:58] | You can still save your wife! | 你仍然可以救你的妻子 |
[33:04] | Bone marrow. | 骨髓 |
[33:08] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[33:10] | Abby can do it just like she did it for Clarke. | 艾比能做到 就像给克拉克做的那样 |
[33:13] | We tried bone marrow transplantation 100 years ago. | 我们一百年前尝试过骨髓移植 |
[33:18] | It failed. | 失败了 |
[33:23] | That’s because you don’t know the formula, | 那是因为你们不知道方法 |
[33:27] | and if you kill us, you never will. | 如果你杀了我们 你永远不会知道 |
[33:41] | Take them down. | 把他们放下来 |
[33:42] | Yes, sir. Take them down. | 是 先生 把他们放下来 |
[33:57] | I need a nightblood donor. | 我需要一个夜之血脉 |
[33:59] | You’ll do just fine. | 你就可以 |
[34:02] | Move the child host to my lab. | 把孩子宿主带到实验室 |
[34:04] | Abby, it’s ok. | 艾比 好了 |
[34:08] | We’ll get you a list of materials, | 我们有一列表东西要你准备 |
[34:10] | but we need access to the computer. | 还需要用电脑 |
[34:13] | You have 24 hours, | 你们有24小时 |
[34:16] | or we’re right back here. | 否则还是回到这里 |
[34:23] | You want to save madi, get me becca’s notebook. | 你想救麦迪 就把贝卡的笔记本给我 |
[34:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:43] | Through fire, we purify sanctum. | 以火 我们净化圣所 |
[35:35] | Two wavelengths, one brain. | 两个波长 一个大脑 |
[35:43] | You mind telling me how Clarke’s consciousness survived? | 能告诉我克拉克的意识为什么还活着吗 |
[35:47] | There’s a neural mesh in her head. | 她脑中有一个神经网络 |
[35:49] | Her mind latched onto it during the procedure. | 手术中她的意识附在了上面 |
[35:54] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[36:00] | What can we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[36:02] | Once I remove her drive, | 我一取出她的驱动 |
[36:03] | I’ll need you to quickly bandage the wound | 你要快速包扎伤口 |
[36:04] | before I restart her heart. | 让后我重启她的心脏 |
[36:07] | You’re stopping her heart? | 你要停掉她的心跳 |
[36:08] | Death causes her mind to back up onto the drive. | 死亡会让她的意识重回驱动 |
[36:12] | I take it out, start her heart. | 取出来再重启心跳 |
[36:14] | We get Clarke back? | 克拉克就回来了 |
[36:18] | She was right to depend on you. | 她依赖你是对的 |
[36:21] | Believe it or not, we’re actually friends. | 不管你信不信 我们是朋友 |
[36:26] | We’ll see about that if you ever meet in the real world. | 等你们在真实世界见面 再验证这句话 |
[36:30] | Real world? | 真实世界 |
[36:32] | Yeah. After I use her mind drive to bargain for peace. | 是 等我拿她的意识驱动去换和平之后 |
[36:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:41] | He knows that means I’ll be resurrected again, | 他知道这意味着我会复活 |
[36:46] | and he’s not sure if he can let them take another innocent life. | 他不知道是不是该继续让我为祸人间 |
[36:57] | Aye, there’s the rub. | 对 对了 |
[37:02] | For in that sleep of death, | 死亡的长眠中 |
[37:07] | what dreams may come? | 有何梦境在等候 |
[37:13] | But I guess it was ok for you, huh, old man? | 但我猜你并不在意 对吧 老头 |
[37:19] | No. It wasn’t. | 不 并非如此 |
[37:22] | You know that there’s another way. | 你知道不必如此的 |
[37:26] | If you let me keep this body, | 如果你让我留下这具身体 |
[37:28] | nobody else has to die. | 就不会有人再死 |
[37:30] | Ok. No more talking. Do it. | 好了 别废话了 动手吧 |
[37:32] | I know that I’ve done bad things. | 我知道我干过坏事 |
[37:35] | I don’t remember them all, | 我不怎么记得了 |
[37:37] | but I do know that you hate me for it. | 但我知道因为它们你恨我 |
[37:41] | I could never hate you. | 我无法恨你 |
[37:44] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | We can still be together, my love. | 我们还可以在一起 我的爱人 |
[37:52] | We can take out the drives just like you wanted. | 我们可以如你所愿取出驱动 |
[37:57] | We can grow old together. | 我们可以一起变老 |
[38:03] | I…I’ve loved you for centuries. | 我 我爱了你几个世纪 |
[38:13] | We had our time. | 我们已经度过了美好的时光 |
[38:18] | I have to let you go now. | 我必须放手了 |
[39:03] | All right. Cover the wound. | 好了 压住伤口 |
[39:06] | We need to restart her heart. | 我们要重启她的心脏 |
[39:21] | Why isn’t she waking up? | 她为什么不醒 |
[39:25] | Wait. Why am I still here? | 等等 我怎么还在这里 |
[39:29] | Because I’m still here. | 因为我还在 |
[39:35] | Sanctum is mine. | 圣所是我的了 |
[39:38] | I used the surgical mesh. | 我用了那个手术网片 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry about the whole working together thing, | 抱歉我说什么可以合作 |
[39:43] | but I know you, Clarke. | 但我了解你 克拉克 |
[39:45] | If you came back, you’d kill everyone inside sanctum. | 你要是复活 肯定要杀了圣所的人 |
[39:48] | It’s what you do. | 你就是这样的人 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:52] | But her brain can no longer support two minds. | 她的大脑没办法支持两个意识了 |
[39:54] | What are you talking about? Do something. | 你说什么呢 做点什么啊 |
[39:58] | They’re both still in there. | 她们仍然都还在里面 |
[39:59] | Latent neural activity continues for a short time after death, | 死后短时间内潜在神经活动还会持续 |
[40:02] | but once the head stops telling the heart to beat, it’s over, ok? | 但如果大脑让心脏停止跳动 就都完了 |
[40:09] | The heart and the head. | 心脏和大脑 |
[40:11] | The heart and the head. | 心脏和大脑 |
[40:24] | – Bell. – No. I’m not losing her again. | -贝拉米 -不 我不要再失去她 |
[40:27] | Come on, Clarke. Come on! | 拜托 克拉克 拜托 |
[40:40] | Clarke, Clarke, I need you. | 克拉克 克拉克 我需要你 |
[40:43] | Madi needs you. | 麦迪需要你 |
[40:46] | Now wake up! | 给我醒来 |
[40:48] | Bellamy… she’s gone. | 贝拉米 她死了 |
[40:52] | No, she’s not! | 不 她没有 |
[40:55] | Wake up, Clarke! Come on! | 醒来 克拉克 醒来 |
[40:58] | I’m not letting you go. | 我不要放开你 |
[41:00] | You’re a fighter. Now get up and fight! | 你是个战士 给我起来战斗 |
[41:05] | Get up and fight! | 起来战斗 |
[41:20] | You’re ok. Just breathe. | 你没事了 深呼吸 |
[41:23] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[41:27] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[41:50] | The head and the heart. | 大脑和心脏 |