时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You’re stopping her heart? | 你要停掉她的心跳 |
[00:04] | Death causes her mind to back up onto the drive. I take it out… | 死亡会让她的意识重回驱动 我取出来… |
[00:07] | We get Clarke back. | 克拉克就回来了 |
[00:08] | I need to restart her heart. | 我要重启她的心脏 |
[00:09] | Why isn’t she waking up? | 她为什么不醒 |
[00:10] | ‘Cause Josephine’s still inside. | 因为约瑟芬还在里面 |
[00:13] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[00:14] | No, she’s not! | 不 她没有 |
[00:18] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[00:20] | No one’s gonna find out I’m a nightblood. | 没人会发现我是夜之血脉 |
[00:22] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[00:24] | Miranda’s dead. | 米兰达死了 |
[00:25] | They’re executing one of your people tonight. | 今晚他们要杀死你们中的一人 |
[00:26] | – Madi? – No. She’s a host. | -麦迪吗 -不 她是宿主 |
[00:28] | The child is spared, | 那个孩子可以活命 |
[00:29] | but the rest of you Will burn at the stake for your crimes. | 但你们剩下的人会因为你们的罪行被施以火刑 |
[00:32] | Get me to a window with a view of the execution. | 给我一个能看到行刑地的视角 |
[00:35] | Got him. | 瞄准了 |
[00:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:37] | So listen to me, ok? You can still save your wife. | 听我说好吗 你仍然可以救你的妻子 |
[00:40] | We can still make nightblood. | 我们仍然可以制造夜之血脉 |
[00:42] | Bone marrow. | 骨髓 |
[00:44] | Take them down. | 把他们放下来 |
[00:59] | Dr. Jackson? | 杰克逊医生 |
[01:01] | I’m here, Madi. | 我在这 麦迪 |
[01:04] | I can’t feel my hand. Something’s wrong. | 我的手没知觉了 有些不对劲 |
[01:08] | Please help. I can’t feel it. | 救救我 我没感觉了 |
[01:11] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[01:14] | Madi, it’s ok. | 麦迪 别怕 |
[01:25] | Abby! Raven! Emori! | 艾比 雷文 艾默莉 |
[01:28] | Why didn’t you let me go for the throat, | 为什么你不让我直接刺穿他的喉咙 |
[01:31] | like we talked about? | 我们之前说好的 |
[01:35] | I thought you wanted revenge. | 我以为你是想要复仇的 |
[01:43] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[01:44] | Because Jackson is innocent. He’s one of us. | 因为杰克逊是无辜的 他是我们之一 |
[01:47] | One of you? | 你们自己人 |
[01:50] | He’s draining your marrow as we speak. | 我们说话这会 他正在抽干你的骨髓 |
[01:55] | Let’s just play the game. | 我们好好玩游戏不行吗 |
[01:57] | Chess isn’t a game. | 下棋可不是玩游戏 |
[02:00] | A lesson in strategy, | 是在教你如何运用策略 |
[02:02] | and you’re not paying attention. | 但你一点都不专心 |
[02:10] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[02:13] | Jackson is a pawn. | 杰克逊不过是枚棋子 |
[02:14] | If you had killed him, we’d be free right now | 如果你当时杀死了他 我们现在都自由了 |
[02:18] | and on our way to the palace to kill the people | 并且准备去杀光那些 |
[02:20] | who had murdered Clarke. | 杀害了克拉克的凶手 |
[02:22] | Instead we’ll now likely die with her, | 但现在我们可能得跟她一起死在这里了 |
[02:25] | so well done. | 所以 你干得真棒 |
[02:28] | What do you want from me?! | 你想要我怎么样 |
[02:41] | I want you to rule this world as I did the last. | 我想要你像我上次一样掌管这个世界 |
[02:48] | I want you to kill everyone who gets in your way. | 我想要你神挡杀神 佛挡杀佛 |
[02:52] | I want you to get revenge for Clarke. | 我想要你为克拉克复仇 |
[03:03] | Tell me what I have to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[04:04] | You’re ok. | 没事的 |
[04:06] | I’m still here. | 我还在这 |
[04:08] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[04:10] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 |
[04:13] | A few hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[04:18] | I’m so sorry, Clarke. | 真的很抱歉 克拉克 |
[04:22] | I knew you were a target. | 我知道你是目标 |
[04:24] | I didn’t protect you. | 但我没能保护你 |
[04:29] | Bellamy, you saved me. | 贝拉米 是你救了我 |
[04:37] | So how do we save everyone that I left behind? | 所以我们要怎么救那些丢下的同伴 |
[04:41] | You know, if you didn’t, I’d be dead. | 如果不是你 我已经死了 |
[04:45] | They all would– Echo, Madi. | 他们全都会 艾寇 麦迪 |
[04:48] | Josephine would’ve made sure of it. | 约瑟芬肯定会杀死他们的 |
[04:50] | Your plan was good. | 你的计划很好 |
[04:51] | My plan was to use Josephine’s mind drive | 我的计划是利用约瑟芬的意识驱动 |
[04:53] | to bargain for peace, | 去做交易获取和平 |
[04:55] | and now there’s no mind on the drive. | 但现在驱动上没有意识了 |
[04:59] | We don’t need the mind drive. | 我们不需要那个意识驱动 |
[05:03] | We’ve got me. | 我们有我就好 |
[05:05] | No, no way. | 不 不可以 |
[05:07] | Bellamy, if we don’t give Russell his daughter back– | 贝拉米 如果我们不把拉塞尔的女儿送回给他 |
[05:09] | Clarke, as soon as he realizes you’re not her, | 克拉克 他发现你不是约瑟芬的那刻 |
[05:11] | which will be the second you walk in the door | 也就是你走进那扇门的瞬间 |
[05:13] | and he checks the drive, | 他一检查驱动 |
[05:15] | you’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[05:16] | So let’s put it back in. | 所以我们把驱动放回去吧 |
[05:21] | That’s not happening. | 那是不可能的 |
[05:22] | We appreciate what you did for us, | 我们很感激你为我们所做的一切 |
[05:24] | but these are our people. | 但这些是我们的同伴 |
[05:25] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们自己处理就好 |
[05:26] | This isn’t just about our people, Bellamy. | 这不仅仅关系到我们的同伴 贝拉米 |
[05:28] | Well, it is for me, Clarke. | 是为了我 克拉克 |
[05:35] | Good. Everybody’s awake. | 很好 大家都醒了 |
[05:38] | So what’s the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[05:51] | Let’s play what’s a bigger waste of time, shall we? | 我们来浪费点时间 怎么样 |
[05:55] | Trying to pry off a lock with your bare hands | 试图徒手撬开锁 |
[05:57] | Or praying for a 12-year-old psychopath to come to our rescue. | 或者祈祷着一个十二岁的疯子来解救我们 |
[06:02] | She’s not a psychopath. | 她不是疯子 |
[06:04] | She’s a child under assault from a demon. | 她只是个被恶魔蛊惑了的孩子 |
[06:07] | And the longer we wait… | 而我们等的越久… |
[06:10] | The more control he has over her. | 恶魔对她的控制就越大 |
[06:13] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[06:15] | Raven’s on the case. | 雷文正在想办法 |
[06:16] | I’m sure madi will be fine | 我相信麦迪没事的 |
[06:17] | as soon as Houdini Miller breaks us out of here | 只要胡迪尼·米勒能撬开锁带我们离开这 |
[06:19] | and we get Becca’s book of spells. | 然后我们拿到贝卡的咒语书 |
[06:22] | That’s from the machine shop, right? | 书是藏在机械车间的吧 |
[06:27] | It’s no use, | 不行 |
[06:29] | not without something to pick it. | 除非找到什么东西撬开 |
[06:32] | What a surprise. | 这真是出人意料呢 |
[06:33] | You got a better idea, Murphy? | 你还有什么高见吗 墨菲 |
[06:34] | Nah. Help me get this out of the way. | 没有 帮我搬开这张桌子吧 |
[06:37] | Anyone want to take a guess as to what happened to Echo? | 有谁想猜下艾寇发生了什么吗 |
[06:41] | She would’ve saved us if she could. | 她本该已经救出我们所有人的 |
[06:43] | We have to assume they have her, too, now. | 我们现在也不得不假定她也被抓了 |
[06:45] | Making them nightblood bought us some time, | 给他们制造夜之血脉替我们争取到了一点时间 |
[06:47] | but does anyone really believe | 但有谁真的相信 |
[06:50] | they’re just gonna let us walk once it’s done? | 完成后他们就会放我们离开呢 |
[06:53] | Open it up. Let’s go. | 开门 走 |
[07:00] | On your feet, Murphy. | 站起来 墨菲 |
[07:02] | You’re wanted in the palace. | 你被召唤去宫殿 |
[07:06] | You’re guilty of attempting to assassinate a Prime | 你因为企图谋杀荣耀之族的一员 |
[07:08] | and spreading blasphemous rumors. | 并散播亵渎言论获罪 |
[07:11] | The punishment for this is death, | 判处死罪 |
[07:13] | but we can be merciful. | 但我们可以仁慈 |
[07:14] | Your friend Jordan saved the life of Priya VII. | 你的朋友乔登救了普里雅七世 |
[07:16] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[07:18] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[07:19] | She’s seen to his ongoing recovery personally. | 她正亲自照顾他助他康复 |
[07:22] | Because your crimes were committed to save your people, | 鉴于你犯下的罪行是为了救自己的同伴 |
[07:25] | I will offer you a chance for mercy as well. | 我也给你一个获得宽恕的机会 |
[07:28] | But you have to earn it, | 但你要自己争取 |
[07:30] | starting by telling us who else you talked to other than Tai. | 就从告诉我们除了泰你还告诉了谁开始 |
[07:36] | No one. It was just him. | 没了 只有他 |
[07:38] | Too bad you can’t ask him who he told. | 可惜你没办法问他都告诉了谁 |
[07:41] | The man murdered a Prime. | 那个人杀死了一个荣耀之族的人 |
[07:42] | Maybe you should take this a little more seriously. | 你应该把态度放端正一点 |
[07:45] | That wasn’t murder. | 那不是谋杀 |
[07:46] | Simone Prime, hallowed be her name, will be back. | 荣耀西蒙娜还会回来 愿她的名为圣 |
[07:51] | The life taken to make that happen will be murder. | 为此夺取的生命才真是谋杀 |
[08:03] | The life taken to make that happen will be yours. | 为此夺取的生命将是你的 |
[08:10] | Take her to the machine shop. | 带她去机械车间 |
[08:12] | Test Abby’s bone marrow formula. | 验证一下艾比的骨髓法 |
[08:14] | If it works and turns you into a host, | 如果成功 就会让你变成宿主 |
[08:16] | then it will be your great honor to become one with Simone Prime. | 而你将有幸与荣耀西蒙娜结为一体 |
[08:20] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[08:22] | Hallowed be her name. | 愿她的名为圣 |
[08:24] | I’ve never performed that procedure before. | 我从来没做过那个手术 |
[08:26] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:28] | And I never asked you to, but I’m asking you now. | 我也没如此要求过 但这次我要这么要求 |
[08:33] | You’re trained for this. We all are. | 你受过的训练就是为此 我们都是 |
[08:36] | And we can no longer afford our moral equivocations, | 我们已经不能再因为道德要求犹豫 |
[08:39] | but this is how we get our family back. | 这是我们找回家人的唯一办法 |
[08:45] | Good. Call for me when it’s done. | 好的 结束了找我 |
[08:48] | I want to be there for the resurrection. | 重生的时候我也想在场 |
[08:55] | She comes with me. | 她跟我走 |
[09:04] | Silence. | 安静 |
[09:09] | Murphy, you traitor! I’ll kill you! | 墨菲 你这个叛徒 我杀了你 |
[09:12] | You’ve always been a traitor. | 你从来就是个叛徒 |
[09:13] | You’ve always been a filthy– | 你从来就是卑鄙无耻 |
[09:15] | So who do I get to be? | 让我当谁 |
[09:21] | You’re a slippery one, John, | 你很狡猾 约翰 |
[09:23] | always playing both sides of the fence. | 从来都是双面间谍 |
[09:25] | I doubt you’ve ever done anything | 我怀疑你从未做过任何 |
[09:26] | that didn’t redound to your own benefit. | 对你自己没好处的事 |
[09:29] | Come on. Now, that’s just mean. | 拜托 这话刻薄了点 |
[09:31] | Don’t get me wrong. I like that about you. | 别误会 我喜欢 |
[09:33] | Oh, you do, huh? | 是吗 |
[09:34] | It means I can trust you | 这意味着我可以信任你 |
[09:35] | as long as what I’m asking has something in it for you. | 只要我的要求对你有好处 |
[09:39] | And what are you asking? | 你的要求是什么 |
[09:40] | According to Jade, my daughter is still alive, | 据婕德说 我女儿还活着 |
[09:43] | or was last night. | 至少昨晚还活着 |
[09:44] | I need you to bring her home. | 我要你带她回家 |
[09:46] | If you can do this, | 要是能做到 |
[09:47] | then you and your girlfriend have your immortality after all. | 你和你的女朋友就还能得到永生 |
[09:50] | – And if I say no? – You won’t. | -我要是拒绝呢 -你不会的 |
[09:54] | If you fail, however, | 但如果你失败 |
[09:57] | or do something that keeps my daughter from her place at my side, | 或者做什么阻碍我女儿回到我身边的事 |
[10:01] | then I will be forced to take an eye for an eye. | 那我就只能以眼还眼 |
[10:05] | Immortality or mortality. | 永生换不永生 |
[10:08] | It seems fair. | 也值了 |
[10:11] | Not your eye, John. | 不是拿你的 约翰 |
[10:14] | Emori’s. | 是艾默莉 |
[10:17] | You have till second moon. | 次月前办妥 |
[10:27] | You’re a nightblood. | 你是夜之血脉 |
[10:28] | You could walk through the shield at any time and lower it. | 你可以随时穿过防护网然后关掉它 |
[10:31] | Why haven’t you? | 为什么不去 |
[10:32] | Because he doesn’t want to kill the people inside. | 因为他不想杀死里面的人 |
[10:34] | He wants to save them, and they’ll die to protect the Primes. | 他想救他们 而他们会誓死保护荣耀之族 |
[10:38] | Then they die. I’m not letting our people get executed | 那就让他们去死 我不能让我们的同伴 |
[10:41] | because theirs are delusional. | 因为他们的幻想被杀 |
[10:42] | I don’t have the code. | 我没有密码 |
[10:43] | I couldn’t lower the shield if I tried. | 就算想也没办法关掉防护网 |
[10:45] | What about Ryker? | 那莱克呢 |
[10:46] | He built it, and he helped you escape. | 他打造了防护网 还帮你逃了出来 |
[10:49] | Go to him, you lower the shield, | 去找他 你关掉防护网 |
[10:51] | we do the rest. | 剩下我们来 |
[10:52] | Ryker won’t help us. | 莱克不会帮我们 |
[10:53] | He left my cell door open | 他没关我的牢门 |
[10:54] | to stop Simone from burning me at the stake, | 是为了阻止西蒙娜烧死我 |
[10:56] | but he wouldn’t help me stop the resurrections. | 但他不会帮我阻止重生 |
[10:58] | They were gonna burn you? | 他们要烧死你 |
[11:00] | That’s what you do to demons. | 他们就是这么对待恶魔的 |
[11:03] | I destroyed the embryos. | 我毁掉了胚胎 |
[11:05] | We landed with a thousand. | 落地时我们有一千枚 |
[11:07] | Genetically engineered with what you call nightblood | 经过基因改造 都是你们所谓的夜之血脉 |
[11:09] | to protect against solar radiation. | 为了保护我们不受辐射伤害 |
[11:11] | That’s why hosts are so rare– | 所以宿主才这么稀少 |
[11:12] | Why Josephine started oblation. | 所以约瑟芬才开始了献祭 |
[11:14] | I didn’t think she would take it that far, but– | 我没想到她会走到这一步 但是… |
[11:16] | So your nonviolent revolution made things worse. | 所以你的非暴力革命只恶化了情况 |
[11:19] | Bellamy, he doesn’t want to kill his own people. | 贝拉米 他不想杀自己的人 |
[11:22] | – Why not? You did. – Bellamy. | -为什么 你就可以 -贝拉米 |
[11:24] | I don’t need a lecture | 我不需要 |
[11:25] | on moral relativity from the queen of cannibals. | 吃人的女王给我上道德课 |
[11:31] | Can I talk to you outside? | 我能去外面跟你谈谈吗 |
[11:34] | No. No. You know what? For once, O., | 不 不 说实话 小奥 |
[11:37] | you’re not my biggest problem. | 我现在最担心的问题还真不是你 |
[11:39] | Please? | 拜托 |
[11:48] | Go. We’ll keep thinking. | 去吧 我们继续想办法 |
[11:52] | Your sister’s special. | 你妹妹很特别 |
[11:55] | Well, that’s one word for it. | 这个词用得好 |
[11:56] | I’m serious, Bellamy. | 我是认真的 贝拉米 |
[11:57] | She went into the anomaly and came back. | 她进入了异域后还回来了 |
[12:00] | No one’s ever done that before. | 从来没人办到过 |
[12:02] | The anomaly? | 异域 |
[12:04] | That sound you hear, | 你们听到的声音 |
[12:06] | the great mystery of sanctum. | 是圣所最大的谜 |
[12:08] | Look, she didn’t remember anything, | 她什么也不记得了 |
[12:10] | so I gave her red sun toxin to help her see. | 所以我给了她红日毒素帮她看清楚 |
[12:12] | She chose to look inward instead. | 她选择了看向内心 |
[12:14] | But there was no eclipse. | 可是没有日食 |
[12:16] | The toxin’s everywhere– | 到处都有毒素 |
[12:17] | In every leaf, in every tree, the soil, the rocks. | 每片树叶 每棵树 每寸土 每块石头 |
[12:20] | Over time, we found other ways to harness its power. | 时间长了 我们就找到了提取它能量的办法 |
[12:25] | You weaponized it, didn’t you? | 你把它用作武器了 是吗 |
[12:27] | Simone did. | 是西蒙娜干的 |
[12:28] | As part of her adjustment protocol. | 用于她的适应方案 |
[12:30] | My research was focused on an antitoxin. | 我研究的主要对象是一种抗毒素 |
[12:33] | The discovery that intravenous use produced a waking dream | 发现使用静脉注射可以让人清醒地进入幻象 |
[12:35] | was a happy accident. | 也只是碰巧罢了 |
[12:38] | Uh, Gabriel, your friends are here. | 加布里埃 你的朋友来了 |
[12:47] | Don’t shoot. We’re on the same side. | 别开枪 我们是一伙的 |
[12:49] | Bellamy, gun down. | 贝拉米 放下枪 |
[12:53] | Same side, huh? | 一伙的 |
[12:54] | He was with Josephine in the cave. | 他当时和约瑟芬一起在洞穴里 |
[12:56] | – Hey, hey. – It’s her–Josephine Prime. | -等一下 -是她 荣耀约瑟芬 |
[12:58] | – No, no, no. – Raise your weapons. Take her down! | -不不不 -举起武器 干掉她 |
[13:00] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[13:01] | Gabriel, we could use a little help. | 加布里埃 我们需要一些帮助 |
[13:07] | Xavier? | 赛维尔 |
[13:13] | Xavier, brother, get out of the way. | 赛维尔 兄弟 让开 |
[13:15] | Layla, it’s ok. | 蕾拉 没关系 |
[13:17] | Nelson, put the weapon down. | 尼尔森 把武器放下 |
[13:18] | All of you, weapons down. | 你们都把武器放下 |
[13:21] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[13:22] | You don’t give orders. | 轮不到你发号施令 |
[13:24] | Where’s the old man? | 老头在哪 |
[13:27] | Layla, search the tent. | 蕾拉 把帐篷搜一遍 |
[13:31] | The old man is dead. | 老头死了 |
[13:35] | So is Xavier. | 赛维尔也死了 |
[13:44] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[14:01] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃 |
[14:08] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[14:10] | Get back! Come on. | 退后 |
[14:12] | Layla, easy! | 蕾拉 住手 |
[14:14] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[14:26] | Explain. | 解释 |
[14:27] | I didn’t want this. | 我也不希望这样 |
[14:29] | I loved Xavier like a son. You know that. | 我对赛维尔视如己出 你知道的 |
[14:31] | Don’t say his name. | 不许说他的名字 |
[14:32] | Layla, if you can’t handle this, maybe you should wait outside. | 蕾拉 如果你承受不住 就在外面等吧 |
[14:35] | I’m fine. I need to hear this. | 没关系 我得听 |
[14:39] | Eduardo brought me back without my consent. | 爱德华多在未经我允许的情况下让我回来了 |
[14:41] | Eduardo’s been dead for 10 years, | 爱德华多死了十年了 |
[14:43] | killed by sanctum guards around the time the old man disappeared. | 大概在老头消失的时候 被圣所守卫杀了 |
[14:46] | It wasn’t the sanctum guards. | 不是圣所守卫干的 |
[14:50] | Ten years? | 十年 |
[14:52] | He’s been lying to us for 10 years, | 他骗了我们十年 |
[14:56] | letting me call him brother? | 还让我叫他哥哥 |
[14:59] | He’s still our leader. | 他还是我们的领袖 |
[15:01] | No. | 不 |
[15:02] | He’s a traitor and a Prime. | 他是叛徒 还是荣耀之族的人 |
[15:06] | He could’ve told us the truth, | 他本可以告诉我们真相 |
[15:08] | but instead, he let us think we were abandoned. | 然而 他让我们觉得自己被抛弃了 |
[15:13] | Now, give me back the gun. | 现在 把枪还给我 |
[15:15] | And let me end this once and for all. | 让我来了结这一切 |
[15:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:27] | If this is what you really want, | 如果这真是你们所希望的 |
[15:30] | at least wait until he delivers the bomb. | 至少等他把炸弹做出来 |
[15:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:34] | I’m talking about weaponized red sun toxin. | 我说的是被用作武器的红日毒素 |
[15:37] | Gabriel’s a nightblood. | 加布里埃是夜之血脉 |
[15:38] | He can walk it right through the shield and deploy it. | 他可以穿过护盾 安放炸弹 |
[15:40] | Once it’s in the air, he finds our friend Raven. | 散布到空气中后 他立刻去找我们的朋友雷文 |
[15:43] | She’ll bring the shield down for the rest of us. | 她会为我们其他人降下护盾 |
[15:45] | We use the chaos of the evacuation to rescue our people. | 利用疏散时的混乱 我们救出自己的同伴 |
[15:49] | You kill the Primes. | 你们去杀死荣耀之族的人 |
[15:52] | That’s how this ends. | 然后就这样结束 |
[15:55] | It’s a good plan. | 这计划不错 |
[15:56] | Come on. You trust them just like that? | 拜托 你这就相信他们了 |
[15:59] | No. But I will… | 不 但我会的 |
[16:04] | When he kills Josephine Prime. | 只要他杀死荣耀约瑟芬 |
[16:09] | I’m not Josephine. | 我不是约瑟芬 |
[16:10] | It’s true. Josephine’s gone. | 没错 约瑟芬已经死了 |
[16:11] | I took the mind drive out myself. | 我亲手取出的意识驱动 |
[16:13] | He’s protecting her. | 他在保护她 |
[16:14] | How much more proof that he’s a traitor do we need? | 我们还需要其他证据吗 他都是叛徒了 |
[16:21] | No. | 不 |
[16:23] | If you kill her yourself, I won’t build you the bomb. | 如果你杀了她 我就不会帮你们制造炸弹 |
[16:33] | Good. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | First, we gather the toxin. | 首先 我们收集毒素 |
[16:37] | There’s a cave on the way to the anomaly. | 通往异域的路上有个洞穴 |
[16:39] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[16:42] | Neither is your long-lost friend. | 你久违的朋友也一样 |
[16:45] | We can do it. | 我们可以帮你们 |
[16:48] | Just tell us what to look for. | 只需要告诉我们想找什么 |
[17:01] | You can let her go now. | 你们可以松开她了 |
[17:05] | So that’s it, then? | 就这样了吗 |
[17:07] | One shot, and she’s a host? | 只需要一针 她就变成宿主了 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:12] | According to their doctor, we have some time. | 根据他们的医生所说 我们还有些时间 |
[17:14] | I’ll be in my room. | 我回房间了 |
[17:17] | The truth spreads like that, too. | 真相也像这样传播 |
[17:19] | Of course, more than one person knows the truth. | 当然 不止一人知道真相 |
[17:22] | Don’t they? | 不是吗 |
[17:24] | You guys can wait outside. | 你们出去等吧 |
[17:26] | No need to listen to her lies. | 不用听她的谎言 |
[17:35] | How long before Russell finds out | 还要多久拉塞尔会发现 |
[17:36] | you were the one who sparked the revolution? | 是你掀起了革命 |
[17:39] | One dead janitor isn’t a revolution. | 死个看门狗算不上革命 |
[17:41] | We told at least a dozen others, | 我们至少告诉了几十个人 |
[17:42] | but you let him believe it was just Tai. | 但你让他相信只有泰知道 |
[17:46] | That tells me you’re still torn. | 这说明你还是很矛盾 |
[17:49] | You’re right. I am. | 你说的没错 我是 |
[17:55] | The only thing worse than my people being burned alive | 唯一比我的同伴被活活烧死更糟的 |
[17:57] | is it happening to my family. | 就是这也发生在了我家人身上 |
[18:02] | Ryker, wait. The truth is out. | 莱克 等等 真相已经传出去了 |
[18:05] | It’s too late to stop this. | 现在想阻止这一切已经太晚了 |
[18:09] | If you let me go, I’ll still honor our deal. | 如果你放我走 我会信守诺言 |
[18:11] | You and your mother will be fine. | 你和你母亲会平安无事 |
[18:13] | No, we won’t. | 不 我们不会的 |
[18:15] | It won’t matter that we do the right thing. | 就算我们所做的是正确的 也毫无意义 |
[18:19] | The people will need blood. | 人们需要血偿 |
[18:20] | The guards will die defending us. | 守卫会拼死保护我们 |
[18:23] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[18:27] | If you could prevent all those deaths by taking one life, | 如果你可以通过杀死一个人 来避免所有的死亡 |
[18:33] | would you do it? | 你会这么做吗 |
[18:38] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry, Echo. I truly am. | 对不起 艾蔻 我真是这么想的 |
[18:51] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:55] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪 |
[19:03] | You didn’t follow orders when the commander banished you. | 当司令驱逐你的时候 你没有遵守命令 |
[19:09] | How come? | 为什么 |
[19:15] | Sometimes we have to disobey in order to transcend. | 有时候要想超越 我们就需要违抗命令 |
[19:21] | Did you think about that | 当我们追随血女王时 |
[19:22] | when we were following blodreina? | 你也是那么想的吗 |
[19:34] | Mistakes are forgivable. | 犯错可以原谅 |
[19:38] | Not learning from them isn’t. | 但不吸取教训就不可原谅 |
[19:44] | Meal time. You know the drill. | 开饭了 你们知道该怎么做的 |
[19:47] | Hands on the wall. | 把手放墙上 |
[19:51] | Hands on the wall. | 把手放墙上 |
[19:53] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[19:54] | I said, hands on the wall. | 我说了 把手放墙上 |
[19:57] | Transcending. | 超越 |
[20:11] | Let ’em starve. | 就让他们饿着吧 |
[20:16] | What were you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[20:19] | That’s the best lift I’ve made… | 那是方舟以后我偷得 |
[20:22] | since the ark. | 最棒的一次 |
[20:25] | Impressive. Hide the blade. I’ll get them to come back. | 挺棒啊 把刀藏起来 我把他们再叫进来 |
[20:28] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[20:33] | I didn’t steal it for the blade. | 我偷它并不是为了刀刃 |
[20:43] | Machine shop’s this way. Come on. | 机械车间在这边 走 |
[21:00] | A device like this was one of the reasons I left. | 这样的装置是促使我走的原因之一 |
[21:05] | I wouldn’t build Russell his bomb, | 我不愿给拉塞尔造炸弹 |
[21:07] | and here I am building one for you. | 可如今我在给你造 |
[21:11] | Never mind me. | 不用管我 |
[21:13] | I’m rambling. | 我就是在瞎叨叨 |
[21:16] | Your friends should be at the cave by now. | 你的朋友们应该到了洞穴了 |
[21:19] | You know, it’s too bad they took an antitoxin. | 他们事先吃了解毒剂真是太糟了 |
[21:22] | That is one sibling relationship that could use | 那二位的手足关系倒是可以 |
[21:24] | a good guided hallucination. | 通过有引导的幻觉来改善一下 |
[21:27] | Yeah. Be a shame if one of them was murdered | 是啊 如果在他们化解之前 |
[21:30] | before they worked it out. | 有人被杀了 就太遗憾了 |
[21:35] | – Layla, I’m– – Don’t you dare apologize. | -蕾拉 我… -不许你道歉 |
[21:44] | This bomb. If the Primes have one, | 这炸弹 如果荣耀之族有一颗 |
[21:46] | then why haven’t they used it on us? | 那他们为什么不对我们用呢 |
[21:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:50] | Probably because turning us into raging killers | 有可能把我们变成狂躁的杀人魔王 |
[21:52] | isn’t in their best interest. | 对他们并没有好处吧 |
[21:55] | Then what’s it for? | 那造它有什么用呢 |
[21:57] | Josephine and Simone were intrigued | 约瑟芬和西蒙娜对那些暴露在日食中 |
[21:59] | by a pattern in the visions of those who survived | 却幸存下来的人们所产生的幻觉 |
[22:01] | being caught out in the eclipse. | 感到很好奇 |
[22:03] | Despite my best efforts to stop them, | 尽管我全力劝阻她们 |
[22:05] | they started leaving test subjects outside to study it. | 她们仍把试验对象扔在外面以便观察研究 |
[22:08] | Now, not surprisingly, believers in the divinity of the Primes | 不出所料 相信荣耀之族是神的那些人 |
[22:11] | invariably reported seeing us as gods or as angels. | 都报告说看见我们如神明或者像天使一样出现 |
[22:16] | What interested the lightbournes more | 让莱特伯恩一家感到更有意思的是 |
[22:18] | was that the aggression response of the faithful | 信众攻击性的反应 |
[22:20] | was almost always aimed at the less devout. | 几乎都是针对的不那么虔诚的人 |
[22:23] | Believers killing nonbelievers. | 信徒杀死不信的人 |
[22:31] | I swear on my brother’s memory, | 我以我哥哥的记忆发誓 |
[22:32] | If you betray us, I will kill you. | 如果你背叛我们 我就把你杀了 |
[22:52] | Josephine was right. | 约瑟芬说得对 |
[22:53] | This is Mount Weather all over again. | 这是韦瑟山大屠杀的重演 |
[22:55] | That bomb won’t just cause chaos. | 那颗炸弹不仅仅会引发混乱 |
[22:57] | It’ll cause a massacre. | 它会导致屠杀 |
[22:59] | There has to be a better way | 应该有比用一场屠杀做掩护 |
[23:00] | than using a massacre as a distraction to get the shield down. | 去关闭护盾更好的办法 |
[23:03] | Look, if you’re worried about your people, they’ll be fine. | 如果你担心你的同伴 他们会没事的 |
[23:06] | Put in wall restraints to fend for themselves | 一旦早期预警系统被触发 撤离开始 |
[23:08] | as soon as the early warning system | 他们可以为墙加上防护 |
[23:09] | is triggered and evacuation begins. | 在里面保护自己 |
[23:11] | I told you, I’m not just worried about– | 我和你说了 我担心的不只是… |
[23:16] | The early warning system. | 早期预警系统 |
[23:18] | The insects are affected by the toxin first. | 毒素最先影响的是昆虫 |
[23:21] | That’s why they’re in tanks all over sanctum. | 所以它们在圣所各处的罐子里 |
[23:22] | I’m aware. It was my idea. What’s your point? | 我知道 那是我的主意 你想说什么 |
[23:27] | We use less of the toxin– | 我们少用一些毒素… |
[23:30] | Enough to affect the bugs but not the people. | 足以影响昆虫但不至于影响到人 |
[23:32] | Just enough to trigger the evacuation. | 只要能触发撤离就行了 |
[23:34] | Can you do that? | 你可以这样吗 |
[23:35] | Yes. But without the chaos, | 可以 但没有混乱的话 |
[23:37] | I won’t have time to take the shield down. | 我就没时间关掉护盾 |
[23:39] | Your people will still be prisoners, | 你的同伴仍会被关押 |
[23:41] | and the Primes will still be Primes. | 荣耀之族仍然是荣耀之族 |
[23:43] | We will kill some bugs, though. | 我们倒是能杀死点虫子 |
[23:45] | So we take down the shield first. | 那我们先把护盾关掉 |
[23:47] | First, as in before their evacuation, | 先 就是说在大家撤离之前 |
[23:50] | while everyone’s still at home? | 在大家还待在自己家里时 |
[23:52] | Look, Clarke, I don’t mean to be rude, but– | 听着 克拉克 我无意冒犯 但… |
[23:53] | Josephine could do it. | 约瑟芬可以做到 |
[23:57] | Think you can get your children to let me go with you? | 你觉得你能让你的子民们同意我们一起去吗 |
[23:59] | It’s doubtful. They’re not gonna like it. | 不一定 他们不会愿意的 |
[24:03] | Neither is Bellamy. | 贝拉米也一样 |
[24:10] | We got this, Gabriel. | 加布里埃 我们可以的 |
[24:17] | Careful. | 小心 |
[24:19] | Gabriel said these things have | 加布里埃说这些东西带有 |
[24:20] | the highest concentration of red sun toxin they’ve ever found. | 他们所知的最高浓度的红日毒素 |
[24:25] | Trust me, they’re a hell of a lot stronger than jobi nuts. | 我保证 它们可比那些蠢守卫厉害多了 |
[24:34] | So tell me about this anomaly. | 和我说说异域吧 |
[24:37] | Gabriel says that you went in and you came back, | 加布里埃说你进去又出来了 |
[24:40] | you were special. | 你很特别 |
[24:43] | I’m not special. | 我没什么特别的 |
[24:46] | I went in after Diyoza, | 我是追着迪约扎进去的 |
[24:48] | but I couldn’t catch her. | 可我没能抓住她 |
[24:53] | Diyoza’s dead? | 迪约扎死了吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. The light swallowed her, | 对 光芒吞噬了她 |
[25:02] | but it spit me out. | 但我却被吐了出来 |
[25:03] | I didn’t know why. | 我当时并不知道是为什么 |
[25:06] | But now I do. | 可我现在知道了 |
[25:11] | It was for you. | 是因为你 |
[25:15] | For me? Right. | 因为我 好吧 |
[25:19] | What do you say when “I’m sorry” isn’t good enough? | 当一句”对不起”远远不够时应该说什么呢 |
[25:25] | Hey. Don’t stop. | 别停下来 |
[25:29] | You were right for leaving me behind. | 你把我丢下是对的 |
[25:35] | I know how hard that must have been for you, | 我知道那样做对你是多么不容易 |
[25:37] | but you were right. | 可你做得对 |
[25:39] | I was a mess– a danger to you, | 我那时糟透了 对你 |
[25:43] | to myself, | 对我自己 |
[25:46] | and everyone we care about. | 对我们关心的所有人 都是威胁 |
[25:48] | Yeah? Well, what’s changed? | 是吗 那发生了什么变化呢 |
[25:53] | Everything. | 一切都变了 |
[25:55] | That much, huh? | 有那么多吗 |
[25:58] | Ah, the mushrooms must be strong. | 肯定是蘑菇的毒性太强了 |
[26:03] | I need you in my life, Bell. | 我的人生需要你 贝拉米 |
[26:09] | Look, I don’t know what happened to you out here, | 我不知道你在这里发生了什么 |
[26:11] | but now is not the time. | 但现在真的不是时候 |
[26:13] | We need to fill these bags and get back to camp | 我们要在抗毒素失效前 |
[26:15] | before the antitoxin wears off. | 把这些包装满 回到营地 |
[26:20] | You were my rock. | 你是我的靠山 |
[26:24] | Without you as my compass, | 没有你做我的引路人 |
[26:27] | I was lost. | 我迷失了方向 |
[26:31] | I couldn’t find my way out of the dark. | 我找不到走出黑暗的路 |
[26:37] | I did things… | 我做了一些 |
[26:40] | things I can’t take back… | 一些我无法挽回的事 |
[26:45] | Things that will haunt me until the day I die. | 一些直到我死的那天都会困扰着我的事 |
[26:51] | I’m not asking you for forgiveness. | 我不是在请求你的原谅 |
[26:55] | I know I have to earn that, | 我知道我得努力才能获得原谅 |
[26:57] | along with your trust. | 还有你的信任 |
[27:04] | What do you want me to say, O.? | 你想让我说什么 小奥 |
[27:08] | Say I’m your sister. | 说我是你的妹妹 |
[27:15] | You’re my sister… | 你是我的妹妹 |
[27:19] | But you’re not my responsibility. | 但你不是我的责任 |
[27:21] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[27:26] | Go on. We got enough. I’ll be right behind you. | 走吧 我们摘够了 我会跟上你 |
[28:06] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[28:09] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[28:15] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[28:18] | To tell Russell we’ve solved our host problem. | 告诉拉塞尔我们解决了宿主的问题 |
[28:22] | Hoping he’ll kill me for you, huh? | 希望他会为你杀了我是吗 |
[28:24] | He won’t, you know. | 你知道他不会的 |
[28:25] | It’s a loyalty test. | 这是个忠诚度测试 |
[28:27] | Trust me. I’ve been there. | 相信我 我经历过 |
[28:31] | – I know what you’re going through. – You know nothing. | -我知道你经历了什么 -你什么都不知道 |
[28:34] | You’re a killer, an assassin. | 你是个杀手 是个刺客 |
[28:36] | I’m an engineer. | 我是个工程师 |
[28:37] | You won’t be just that after today. | 今天过后 你就不只是工程师了 |
[28:40] | Fine. If he wants me to do it myself, | 好吧 如果他想让我自己动手 |
[28:43] | I’ll do it myself. | 我会动手的 |
[28:45] | Actually, I was hoping you’d let me go. | 其实我希望你会放了我 |
[28:46] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[28:48] | I’ve made my choice. | 我已经做了选择 |
[28:50] | It’s too late to change that now. | 现在改变太晚了 |
[28:52] | No, it isn’t. | 不 还不晚 |
[28:53] | At least… | 至少 |
[28:55] | let me tell you what happened to me– | 让我告诉你 我经历过的事 |
[28:57] | Something I’ve never told anyone else. | 这些事我从来没告诉过任何人 |
[28:59] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖延时间 |
[29:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:10] | Tell me your story. | 告诉我你的故事 |
[29:14] | Quickly. | 长话短说 |
[29:23] | Top that. | 来个更厉害的 |
[29:24] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不行 |
[29:26] | Do you want her to think you’re useless? | 你想让她觉得你一无是处吗 |
[29:28] | Do it like I showed you, | 像我展示的那样做 |
[29:29] | and picture Queen Nia’s face at the center. | 想象靶心是奈娅女王的脸 |
[29:32] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:37] | Is that your secret, then? | 这是你们的秘密吗 |
[29:40] | Your highness, forgive– | 女王陛下 请原谅… |
[29:41] | Quiet. I don’t care why your aim is true– | 安静 我不在乎你们为什么要想象真实目标 |
[29:46] | Just that it is. | 仅此而已 |
[29:53] | It’s time, Echo. | 是时候了 艾寇 |
[29:54] | Sangedakru is expecting you in 3 days. | 沙漠部落期待你三天后到达 |
[29:57] | You’ve mastered their dialect, | 你已经掌握了他们的方言 |
[29:59] | studied their customs, | 学会了他们的习俗 |
[30:01] | but are you ready to kill for your queen? | 但你准备好为你的女王杀人了吗 |
[30:04] | Yes, highness. | 是的 陛下 |
[30:07] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[30:09] | This piece of filth is a Sangedakru spy. | 这个肮脏的家伙是沙漠部落的间谍 |
[30:14] | If he gets away, your mission will fail. | 如果他逃走了 你的任务就会失败 |
[30:16] | Ash, hand her the bow. | 艾什 把弓给她 |
[30:27] | Run, you fool! | 快跑 蠢货 |
[30:31] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[30:34] | Imagine my face on his back. | 想象他的背上是我的脸 |
[30:39] | Hesitation is death. | 犹豫就是死亡 |
[30:41] | Take the shot. | 快射 |
[30:50] | Weakness! | 软弱无能 |
[31:06] | Since I can’t send an assassin who’s afraid to kill, | 因为我不能派去一个不敢杀人的刺客 |
[31:09] | I’ll give you one last chance. | 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[31:14] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[31:22] | If she doesn’t take the knife and attack in 3 seconds, | 如果她不在三秒内拿起刀攻击 |
[31:27] | kill both. | 把她俩都杀掉 |
[31:40] | One… | 一 |
[31:43] | Two… | 二 |
[31:49] | Fight back. | 还手啊 |
[31:50] | Show her she needs you, too. | 让她看看她也需要你 |
[32:04] | Finish her, or you’re finished. | 干掉她 不然死的就是你 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[32:48] | Sangedakru is expecting a girl named Echo. | 沙漠部落在等一个叫艾寇的女孩 |
[32:56] | Congratulations, Echo. | 恭喜你 艾寇 |
[33:00] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[33:04] | Get her ready. | 帮她准备好 |
[33:07] | I guess you could say I’ve been wiped before. | 我猜你会说曾经的我已经不存在了 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry that happened. | 发生这种事我很遗憾 |
[33:17] | I didn’t tell you that just so you don’t kill me. | 我告诉你不只是因为希望你别杀我 |
[33:22] | I told you to spare you from what happens if you do. | 我告诉你是希望你不要重蹈我的覆辙 |
[33:26] | I’m sure you’re right… Ash. | 我相信你是对的 艾什 |
[33:30] | Killing you would haunt me, | 杀了你会让我困扰 |
[33:32] | but so would not killing you. | 但不杀你同样如此 |
[33:37] | We both know what would happen to sanctum if I let you go. | 我们都知道如果我放了你 圣所会发生什么 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:42] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[33:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:55] | Guards, come in. | 守卫 进来 |
[33:57] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[33:58] | I need your help holding her down. | 我需要你们帮忙把她按住 |
[34:08] | You move, you die. | 你动一下就死定了 |
[34:14] | Took you long enough. | 你们也真是够久了 |
[34:16] | We came for the notebook. | 我们是为了笔记本来的 |
[34:17] | We didn’t know, or we would’ve– | 我们不知道发生这种事 不然会… |
[34:44] | Hesitation is death. | 犹豫就会死 |
[35:02] | What do you mean, you’re not building a bomb? | 什么意思 你不做炸弹了吗 |
[35:04] | Releasing it in the water will cause it to aerosolize | 在水中引爆会使之在低浓度时 |
[35:06] | at a lower concentration. | 扩散开去 |
[35:09] | We’ll trigger an evacuation | 我们能触发撤离 |
[35:10] | without inducing a mass psychosis. | 同时避免众人精神失常 |
[35:12] | In other words, no innocent people die. | 换句话说 没有无辜的人会死 |
[35:16] | How long until they realize there’s no eclipse and turn around? | 要多久他们才会意识到没有日食并掉头回家 |
[35:20] | Not long enough. | 不够久 |
[35:21] | We’ll need to be inside before it starts, | 我们需要在开始前待在里面 |
[35:24] | which means– | 意味着 |
[35:24] | Which means the shield needs to be down before it starts. | 意味着开始前护盾要放下 |
[35:27] | Can you do that without a distraction? | 没有掩护你能做到吗 |
[35:29] | It wouldn’t be him. | 不是他做 |
[35:32] | Bellamy, it’s the only way. | 贝拉米 这是唯一的办法 |
[35:33] | What is? | 什么 |
[35:36] | I go as Josephine. | 我扮作约瑟芬 |
[35:39] | It’s not the only way. | 这不是唯一的办法 |
[35:40] | We use the bomb as planned. | 我们用炸弹 照计划进行 |
[35:42] | Risking your life when we don’t have to is just– | 拿你的生命冒不必要的风险 |
[35:43] | Is how we do better. | 才能让我们做得更好 |
[35:46] | What would Monty do? | 蒙蒂会怎么做 |
[35:47] | Clarke, if you fail, | 克拉克 如果你失败 |
[35:49] | if Russell figures out that his daughter is dead, | 如果拉塞尔发现他女儿死了 |
[35:52] | all our people are dead, too. | 那我们所有人都得死 |
[35:54] | So I won’t fail. | 那我不会失败 |
[35:56] | Bellamy, if we can spare innocent lives, | 贝拉米 如果我们能不牺牲无辜 |
[36:01] | we should. | 我们该这么做 |
[36:03] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:05] | Got raiders coming! | 突袭队来了 |
[36:06] | Sanctum raiders! | 圣所突袭队 |
[36:07] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[36:10] | Everybody spread out! | 大家都分散开 |
[36:11] | Get them back inside. | 把他们带回里面 |
[36:12] | I want them tied up and gagged with the Primes. | 把他们绑好了 和荣耀之族一样堵上嘴 |
[36:15] | Layla, you’re with them. Kill anyone who resists. | 蕾拉 你跟他们一起 杀死任何反抗者 |
[36:20] | Move to intercept! | 准备截击 |
[36:22] | Elijah, Logan, get to high ground! | 伊莱贾 洛根 去高地 |
[36:24] | I need eyes up top. | 我需要有人从高处巡视 |
[36:25] | The rest of you, spread out. | 其他人 分散开 |
[36:32] | Cut them off on the other side! | 从另一面截住他们 |
[36:35] | Sanctum raiders! | 圣所突袭队 |
[37:04] | Hey there. | 你们好 |
[37:13] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[37:27] | Well done, Jade. | 干得好 婕德 |
[37:29] | You just can’t pick a side, can you, John? | 你就是选不了边 对吧 约翰 |
[37:31] | The only reason I’m doing this is because Emori dies If I don’t. | 我这么做的唯一理由是如果不做艾默莉会死 |
[37:37] | Echo’s in trouble, too. | 艾寇也有麻烦了 |
[37:38] | I promise I’ll do what I can for her. | 我保证会尽力帮她 |
[37:42] | Give us two seconds to make sure it’s clear, | 给我们一会确保前面安全 |
[37:44] | then follow. | 然后跟上来 |
[37:48] | No. | 不 |
[37:54] | This one’s mine. | 这家伙是我的 |
[37:55] | Go. Make sure it’s clear. | 去吧 确保前面安全 |
[38:04] | Is she really gone this time? | 她这次真的走了吗 |
[38:07] | Yes. Boo-hoo. | 是啊 |
[38:10] | Now, as soon as I pull this trigger, | 一旦我扣下这个扳机 |
[38:13] | your little decoy trick will fail. | 你那障眼法就会分崩离析 |
[38:15] | You better run. | 你最好赶紧逃 |
[38:35] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[38:36] | Get that shield down. | 把护盾放下 |
[38:37] | I’ll bring the cavalry. | 我会带骑兵来 |
[38:39] | For Monty. | 为了蒙蒂 |
[38:40] | For Monty. | 为了蒙蒂 |
[38:51] | She isn’t Josephine. | 她不是约瑟芬 |
[38:54] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不是 |
[39:00] | You mind walking a little faster? | 你能不能走快点 |
[39:02] | Relax. If they were gonna kill us, we’d be dead by now. | 放松 如果他们要杀我们 我们早死了 |
[39:04] | They know that we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这 |
[39:12] | What? No hug? | 怎么 都不拥抱下吗 |
[39:15] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬 |
[39:17] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[39:19] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:20] | Suffice to say, I’m awesome. | 但我敢肯定 我感觉棒极了 |
[39:22] | What I’m not, however, is immortal. | 但是我并不是永生 |
[39:25] | Gabriel took out my drive. | 加布里埃拿走了我的驱动 |
[39:26] | I really do hate to interrupt, but… | 我不愿意打断你们 不过… |
[39:36] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[39:37] | You earned your place here. | 你争取到了在这的地位 |
[39:42] | Take him to Emori, | 带他去艾默莉 |
[39:43] | and clear the doctor and the rest of her people from the lab. | 医生和其他实验室的人都可以放行 |
[39:49] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[39:55] | There was an incident, but it’s ok. | 发生了事故 但不要紧 |
[39:57] | I was just on my way to resurrect her, | 我正打算去让她重生 |
[39:59] | but that can wait. | 不过可以等等 |
[40:03] | Resurrect her in who? | 用谁的身体复活她 |
[40:07] | Abby did it. | 是艾比干的 |
[40:08] | We can make hosts. | 我们可以制造宿主 |
[40:09] | Yes, but not how you think. | 对 但和你想的不同 |
[40:14] | Come on. Let’s get you checked out. | 来吧 我们带你进去 |
[40:17] | So I used Clarke’s neural mesh to stay in her brain. | 我用了克拉克的神经网络留在她的大脑里 |
[40:20] | Turnabout’s fair play. Am I right? | 谁都能反戈一击 不是吗 |
[40:23] | Anyway, I killed her in the mindspace. | 总之 我在意识空间杀了她 |
[40:26] | Now here we are. | 现在只有我了 |
[40:31] | How about next time, we choose a less crowded host? | 不如下次我们选个不那么拥挤的宿主 |
[40:34] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:40] | And what is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:44] | This is how we… | 这就是我们 |
[40:46] | Make hosts. | 制造宿主的方法 |
[40:49] | Bone marrow? | 骨髓 |
[40:56] | Clarke, is that you? | 克拉克 是你吗 |
[41:01] | No. It’s not. She put up a good fight, though, kid. | 不 但她努力拼搏了一番 孩子 |
[41:05] | Can’t win them all. | 也不能都让她赢了 |
[41:09] | We’re gonna kill you! | 我们要杀了你 |
[41:11] | We’re gonna kill all of you and everything you love! | 我们要杀了你们所有人和你们所爱的一切 |
[41:32] | Hmm. How many doses can we get out of her before she dies? | 她死之前我们能从她身体里取出多少剂来 |
[41:39] | You know what? Never mind. | 其实吧 无所谓了 |
[41:42] | It’s time for my new drive. | 是时候换新驱动了 |
[41:44] | Being mortal sucks. | 不能永生太糟了 |