时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This is how it was meant to be. | 注定会这样 |
[00:03] | You and me. Fighting side by side. | 你和我 并肩作战 |
[00:05] | Mommy, please help! | 妈妈 救救我 |
[00:06] | Hope. | 小希 |
[00:08] | Help! | 救救我 |
[00:09] | Jordan? | 乔登 |
[00:09] | According to our adjustment protocol, | 根据我们的调整预案 |
[00:11] | nonbelievers must be purified. | 失信者必将被净化 |
[00:15] | Weapons down. We don’t want to kill them, ok? | 放下武器 我们不想杀他们 |
[00:16] | They want to kill us. | 他们想杀我们 |
[00:20] | Welcome back Daniel Prime and Kaylee Prime. | 欢迎荣耀丹尼尔和荣耀凯莉的复活 |
[00:22] | Betraying your friends is not the answer. | 背叛朋友并不是答案 |
[00:24] | You’ve only resurrected 5 Primes. | 你只复活了五个人 |
[00:27] | We have all the hosts we need. | 我们的宿主足够 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry it has to be this way, Abby. | 抱歉只能这样 艾比 |
[00:30] | – Don’t do this! – No. Leave her alone! | -不要这样 -不 放开她 |
[00:31] | – Noooo! – No! | -不 -不 |
[00:37] | – Mom? – Oh, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -亲爱的 |
[00:39] | We’re gonna save our people. | 我们要救我们的同伴 |
[00:41] | I’m proud of you, Murphy. | 我为你骄傲 墨菲 |
[00:42] | Josephine called me John. | 约瑟芬叫我约翰 |
[00:44] | Throw her to the wolves. | 把她丢出去 |
[00:45] | No. I saw her in Clarke’s mind. | 不 我在克拉克的意识里看到了她 |
[00:47] | We need her to get on that ship. | 我们需要她才能登上飞船 |
[00:55] | Clarke, Abby, what are you doing? | 克拉克 艾比 你们在干什么 |
[00:58] | That’s not Clarke and Abby. | 她们不是克拉克和艾比 |
[01:00] | Very good. Seems we got our nightblood | 很好 看来不管你和凯恩做了什么 |
[01:03] | despite what I’m told you did with Kane. | 我们还是得到了夜之血脉 |
[01:06] | Now you have 3 seconds to stand down. | 现在你们有三秒时间投降 |
[01:09] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[01:10] | If you kill them, we kill you. | 你们要是杀了他们 我们就杀了你们 |
[01:14] | You didn’t think this through. | 你们没考虑清楚后果 |
[01:16] | 1… | 一 |
[01:19] | 2… | 二 |
[01:21] | Weapons down now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[01:28] | Told you. | 我说吧 |
[01:29] | Clarke’s memories may suck, | 克拉克的记忆或许很差劲 |
[01:31] | but they do come in handy. | 但关键时刻能帮上忙 |
[01:36] | Move. Move. | 快走 走 |
[01:38] | Indra, what is this? | 因陀罗 这是怎么回事 |
[01:40] | Just say calm. | 保持冷静 |
[01:52] | How many more of you are awake? | 你们还有多少人醒了 |
[01:54] | – None. – Are you sure? | -一个都没醒 -你确定吗 |
[01:56] | We’ll sweep the ship. | 我们会搜索整艘船 |
[01:58] | Anyone we find dies, | 找到一个 杀掉一个 |
[02:00] | and for each of them, so does one of you. | 他们死一个 你们也得死一个 |
[02:03] | Care to amend your answer? | 想修改你的回答吗 |
[02:04] | No. | 不 |
[02:06] | Ok. You’re their leader, | 好 你是他们的首领 |
[02:09] | so here’s the situation. | 情况是这样的 |
[02:10] | We’re setting sail for planet Beta. | 我们准备出发去贝塔星球 |
[02:13] | It’s a 20-year journey. | 需要航行二十年 |
[02:16] | You can take it with us peacefully in cryo… | 你们可以在休眠状态下与我们和平共进 |
[02:19] | Save Madi. I’ll take care of the rest. | 去救麦迪 我来搞定其他人 |
[02:20] | Or you can die today. | 或者在今天死去 |
[02:23] | We’ll give you an hour to decide. | 给你们一个小时做决定 |
[02:48] | No one gives orders here but us. | 这里除了我们 没人能发号施令 |
[03:03] | Let them rot. | 让他们腐烂吧 |
[03:04] | Come on. We have things to discuss. | 走 我们有事要商量 |
[03:08] | Lock it up. | 锁起来 |
[03:12] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[03:18] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[03:21] | Finally. | 终于拿到了 |
[03:25] | There’s a computer upstairs in med bay. | 楼上的医疗室有台电脑 |
[03:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[03:30] | Gaia… | 盖娅 |
[03:32] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[03:34] | Devotion like that is dangerous. | 他们那样的忠诚很危险 |
[03:36] | They obeyed her even though they knew they would die. | 即使知道会死 他们还是会服从她 |
[03:38] | Just wait. Planet Beta– | 等等 贝塔星球 |
[03:40] | Russell, we don’t even know if it’s survivable. | 拉塞尔 我们根本不知道在那里能不能生存 |
[03:42] | If it isn’t, we go for Gamma, | 如果不能 我们就去伽玛星球 |
[03:44] | then Delta, then Epsilon. | 再去德尔塔星球 艾普西隆星球 |
[03:46] | We won’t even have to land to find out if it’s survivable. | 我们不用降落就能知道那里是否能生存 |
[03:49] | Assuming there are no other signal-sucking anomalies, | 假设没有吸收信号的异常现象 |
[03:51] | we can access the mind drives of the other teams | 我们可以从这里无线接入 |
[03:54] | wirelessly from up here. | 其他团队的思维驱动 |
[03:57] | Come on. We were explorers once, weren’t we? | 拜托 我们曾经都是探索者 不是吗 |
[04:03] | Russell, I love you, | 拉塞尔 我爱你 |
[04:05] | and I will go with you across the stars and back, | 我会永远跟随你左右 |
[04:07] | but you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[04:08] | That child is a problem. | 那个孩子是个问题 |
[04:11] | Oh, for god’s sake, she has the blood. | 拜托 她有黑血 |
[04:14] | In fact, dibs on her as my next host. | 其实我想要她做我下一个宿主 |
[04:17] | Simone, if we kill their leader, | 西蒙娜 要是我们杀了他们的领袖 |
[04:19] | they will never follow us, | 他们永远不会跟随我们 |
[04:20] | and we need those people to serve us, | 而我们需要那些人的效力 |
[04:22] | unless you plan on cleaning latrines. | 除非你打算去扫厕所 |
[04:26] | Fine. Then we kill her sleeping army. | 好吧 那我们除掉她的沉睡军队 |
[04:30] | Because I promise you | 因为我向你保证 |
[04:31] | they are already talking about how to wake them. | 他们已经在讨论如何唤醒那支军队了 |
[04:35] | We brought enough mind-wiping fluid | 我们带了足够多的意识清除液 |
[04:37] | to erase them all in their sleep, | 能在睡梦中清除他们的意识 |
[04:38] | where they’ll be perfectly preserved | 在那里 他们将被完好无损地保存 |
[04:40] | until one of us needs a new host. | 直到我们中有谁需要新宿主 |
[04:45] | We’ll never even have to know them. | 我们将永远不必认识他们 |
[04:52] | Fine, but then it’s on to Beta. Agreed? | 好吧 但之后得去贝塔星球 同意吗 |
[04:59] | Josie, what say you? | 小约 你说怎么样 |
[05:03] | Heh. Are you kidding? It’s brilliant. | 你在开玩笑吗 这主意太棒了 |
[05:06] | A little genocide, a long nap. | 小小的屠杀 打个长长的盹儿 |
[05:09] | What the hell? Let’s be explorers. | 管他呢 让我们成为探索者吧 |
[05:56] | How much longer will this last? | 还要持续多久 |
[06:02] | It’ll last longer than these walls will. | 反正这几堵墙是撑不了那么久 |
[06:04] | Ok. We move together, | 好吧 我们一起行动 |
[06:05] | firing all directions. | 向所有方向射击 |
[06:06] | Once we get to the stairs, we haul ass to the woods. | 一旦到达楼梯 迅速散开去树林 |
[06:09] | No way. We’re not leaving our people. | 不行 我们不能抛弃自己人 |
[06:14] | Here they come. Knock them out, we tie them up. | 他们马上闯进来了 打倒他们 绑起来 |
[06:17] | Take out enough, eventually they’ll stop. | 拿下够多的人 他们就停手了 |
[06:28] | Is it over? | 是结束了吗 |
[06:41] | Today, we purify sanctum. | 今日 我们净化圣所 |
[06:44] | Adjusters, go forth and find the nonbelievers. | 调整者 出发找到那些失信者吧 |
[06:47] | Bring them here. If they resist, you may take their lives. | 带他们过来 如果遭遇抵抗 格杀勿论 |
[06:53] | Good. You’re all awake. | 很好 你们都醒了 |
[06:58] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:04] | Do you or do you not believe in the divinity of the primes? | 你们是否信仰荣耀之族为神 |
[07:08] | You don’t need a potion to find out my truth, witch. | 你不需要用魔药去窥探我内心的想法 巫师 |
[07:13] | Primes are not gods. They are liars. | 荣耀之族不是神 他们是骗子 |
[07:17] | And murderers. | 也是凶手 |
[07:25] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[07:28] | We’re not your enemy. | 我们不是你们的敌人 |
[07:29] | No. You’re a disease, | 不 你们是瘟病 |
[07:31] | and this is the cure. | 而这个是解药 |
[07:34] | Your blood or the blood of sanctum. | 喝下圣所之血 否则你血溅当场 |
[07:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:06] | Blessed is Daniel. Blessed is Kaylee. | 保佑丹尼尔 保佑凯莉 |
[08:13] | What is the meaning of this? | 这些都是什么意思 |
[08:16] | Blessed is Daniel. Blessed is Kaylee. | 保佑丹尼尔 保佑凯莉 |
[08:20] | Blessed are the Primes. | 保佑荣耀之族 |
[08:21] | Rise… | 请起… |
[08:24] | And explain yourself. | 然后好好解释一下 |
[08:27] | We are purifying sanctum, holiness, | 我们在净化圣所 圣座 |
[08:32] | as so ordered by Russell Prime, | 奉荣耀拉塞尔之命 |
[08:34] | hallowed be his name. | 愿他的名为圣 |
[08:36] | Hallowed be his name. | 愿他的名为圣 |
[08:38] | Russell is not here. | 拉塞尔不在这里 |
[08:41] | He abandoned you! We did not. | 他抛弃了你们 而我们没有 |
[08:46] | Adjustments are for our flock. | 调整是用于我们自己人 |
[08:49] | Why are the earth people here? | 为什么地球人在这里 |
[08:51] | You know what? Never mind. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[08:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:57] | But we shall decide what do with them. | 但是由我们来决定如何处置他们 |
[09:03] | Let’s take them to the palace. | 把他们带去宫殿 |
[09:06] | Help them to their feet. | 扶他们起来 |
[09:09] | – You heard her. – Let’s go. | -你听到了 -走吧 |
[09:10] | Get them on their feet. | 让他们站起来 |
[09:11] | We’ll escort your holinesses. | 我们护送您的离开 圣座 |
[09:13] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[09:15] | You’ve got important work to do. | 你还有重要的事要做 |
[09:16] | Not him. The child of Gabriel stays. | 他不行 加布里埃之子不可以走 |
[09:22] | Thank the Primes. I missed you. | 多谢荣耀之族 我好想你 |
[09:32] | That was… interesting. | 这…有些意思 |
[09:35] | Another time perhaps. | 下次吧 |
[09:51] | He didn’t remember me. | 他不记得我了 |
[09:55] | Well, who’s the hero now? | 现在谁是大英雄了 |
[09:58] | Come on. Where’s everyone else? | 快点 其他人都去哪了 |
[10:01] | Space. There’s only Jordan here now. | 在太空 现在只有乔登在这了 |
[10:03] | He’s our next stop. | 我们接下来就去找他 |
[10:04] | Just keep your eyes down and move calmly. | 低头望着地面 慢慢走 |
[10:07] | These people are still whacked out of their minds. | 这些人还是跟疯了一样 |
[10:09] | Why do they think you’re primes? | 他们为什么会觉得你是荣耀之族 |
[10:10] | – Uh, guys. – It’s the toxin. | -伙计们 -是毒 |
[10:13] | We just have to get him to the palace. | 我们得把他送去宫殿 |
[10:14] | Gabriel’s waiting. He’ll know what to do. | 加布里埃在等着 他知道该怎么做 |
[10:16] | The earth people! It’s their fault Russell left us! | 地球人 拉塞尔丢下我们都是他们的错 |
[10:20] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[10:23] | Run! Run get to the palace! | 快跑 快去宫殿 |
[10:26] | Kill them! Kill them! | 杀了他们 杀了他们 |
[10:32] | Gabriel, open the door! | 加布里埃 开门 |
[10:44] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[10:46] | My people? | 我的人呢 |
[10:46] | We got who we could. | 能救的都救了 |
[10:50] | Get inside. Let’s go. | 快进去 快点 |
[11:13] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我居然会这么说 |
[11:14] | but…are we sure? | 但是 我们确定吗 |
[11:20] | I mean, it is the rest of the human race after all. | 毕竟那是剩下的所有人类啊 |
[11:24] | You sound like your father. | 你听上去真像你父亲 |
[11:26] | Well, it’s bigger than the tank on Eligius 3, | 这比埃利吉乌斯三号上的罐子要大 |
[11:31] | but this is where it goes. | 但只能放这里 |
[11:34] | – Hand me the serum. – Just wait. | -把血清给我 -等一下 |
[11:39] | Are you feeling ok? You look pale. | 你还好吗 你脸色很苍白 |
[11:42] | Have you had any nosebleeds | 有没有流鼻血 |
[11:44] | or memory flashes that aren’t familiar? | 或是闪过你不熟悉的记忆 |
[11:47] | No. What are you talking about? | 没有 你在说什么 |
[11:52] | Oh, it’s something I saw in Clarke’s mindspace. | 我在克拉克的意识空间里看到的 |
[11:55] | Her mother had the same neuromesh as she did. | 她的母亲拥有和她一样的神经网络 |
[11:58] | I thought they destroyed it with an emp, but– | 她们应该用电磁脉冲摧毁了 但是… |
[12:00] | They did. I examined her before resurrection. | 是摧毁了 我在重生之前检查过 |
[12:03] | I wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice. | 我不打算犯同样的错误 |
[12:09] | Josephine… | 约瑟芬 |
[12:11] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[12:22] | No. | 不 |
[12:30] | No. Not Josie. | 不 你不是小约 |
[12:34] | I can’t let you kill these people. | 我不能让你们杀了这些人 |
[12:38] | Believe it or not, I am sorry for your loss. | 不管你们信不信 我为你们节哀 |
[12:46] | Darling, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[12:48] | I’ll get the others and track clarke’s mind drive. | 我去找其他人追踪克拉克的意识驱动 |
[12:51] | You get the child. | 你去找那孩子 |
[12:52] | We are gonna use her as leverage. | 得拿她当我们的筹码 |
[13:06] | All right. Second hard drive’s jacked in. | 好的 已经黑进第二个硬件驱动器了 |
[13:10] | Where’d you learn to code like that? | 你从哪学的编程 |
[13:12] | City of Light Community College. | 城市之光社区大学 |
[13:14] | Raven, focus, please. | 雷文 集中注意 |
[13:19] | I saw him once–Sheidheda. | 我见过他一次 影赫达 |
[13:22] | I was only a girl when he took Trikru. | 当他夺下部落时 我只是个孩子 |
[13:25] | He went from village to village, | 他践踏了一个又一个村落 |
[13:28] | Butchering anyone who refused to kneel, | 屠杀了所有拒绝向他屈服的人 |
[13:31] | their families, too. | 还有他们的家人 |
[13:34] | We cannot let this creature command Wonkru. | 我们不能让怪物来统领统一部落 |
[13:37] | I know, mother. | 我知道 母亲 |
[13:39] | If we fail, I’ll take her life. | 如果我们失败了 我会杀了她 |
[13:44] | Then how about we don’t fail? | 那我们就不要失败 |
[13:46] | Thanks to Becca’s book, | 多亏了贝卡的笔记本 |
[13:47] | we’re past the A.I.’s security. | 我们越过了人工智能的安全设置 |
[13:49] | If I’m right and it quarantined | 如果我是对的 而且它隔离了 |
[13:51] | the minds of the other commanders, | 其他司令的意识 |
[13:52] | it should be easy to isolate Sheidheda | 应该很容易就能隔离出影赫达 |
[13:54] | and dump it onto the second computer. | 然后转移到第二台计算机上 |
[13:56] | In there, we kill the son of a bitch. | 在那里面 我们就能消灭那个混蛋 |
[14:01] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 这是什么 出什么事了 |
[14:04] | It looks like there’s a kill code, | 看上去里面有一条刺杀口令 |
[14:07] | but Becca doesn’t mention that in her notes. | 但贝卡没在笔记本里提到过 |
[14:09] | So can you kill it or not? | 到底能不能杀了它 |
[14:12] | I can, but… | 可以 不过 |
[14:14] | It’ll destroy the flame. | 它会摧毁火种 |
[14:19] | He’s making us choose. | 他在逼我们做出抉择 |
[14:25] | Guys, she’s waking up. | 伙计们 她要醒了 |
[14:34] | Release me! | 放开我 |
[14:36] | Gaia, what do you want me to do? | 盖娅 你想让我怎么做 |
[14:47] | Kill the son of a bitch. | 杀了那个混蛋 |
[14:49] | With pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[14:52] | I will kill you, Seda! | 我要杀了你 赛达 |
[14:56] | I will kill you all! | 我要把你们都杀了 |
[14:59] | No more kneeling. | 不用再屈服 |
[15:00] | You will all burn! | 你们死定了 |
[15:02] | Out of the way! Where’s the child? | 让开 那孩子在哪 |
[15:07] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[15:08] | In there! Move, move. | 在里面 快进去 |
[15:10] | We’re almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[15:15] | If anyone moves, shoot them, too. | 如果谁敢动 朝他们开枪 |
[15:21] | The child comes with me. | 我要带走这孩子 |
[15:28] | She stopped. We’re close. | 她停下来了 我们快到了 |
[15:35] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[15:37] | That’s far enough. | 不要再靠近了 |
[15:38] | I set the inner door to stay open when I pull this, | 我设置了当我拉动开关时内舱门会保持开启 |
[15:41] | so you can put the guns down, | 你们要么把枪放下 |
[15:43] | or you can float. | 要么就玩完 |
[15:47] | You heard her. | 你们听见她的话了 |
[15:49] | Weapons down now. | 把枪都放下 |
[15:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:01] | Yes. It’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[16:05] | Simone, what are you doing? | 西蒙娜 你在做什么 |
[16:08] | Ok, ok. We’re doing it. | 好了好了 我们遵命 |
[16:15] | Clarke, I’ve been pretending, too. | 克拉克 我也是在假装 |
[16:18] | Now let’s lock them up and go save Madi. | 我们把他们关起来然后去救麦迪吧 |
[16:24] | Don’t move. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 不许动 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[16:28] | What’s my father’s name? | 我爸爸叫什么名字 |
[17:40] | Take off her gag and bring her closer. | 把塞嘴的东西拿掉 把她带过来 |
[17:46] | I want Clarke to hear this. | 我要让克拉克听见 |
[17:48] | I take it that means the bitch is still alive. | 我猜这意味着那婊子还活着 |
[17:54] | You think she took everything from you, | 你觉得她把你的一切都夺走了 |
[17:56] | but you have your life, | 可你的命还在 |
[17:58] | you have your kingdom. | 你的王国还在 |
[18:00] | I can save both of those for you. | 我可以帮你把这两样都保住 |
[18:04] | What I want is revenge! | 我要的是复仇 |
[18:07] | She’ll grieve for Madi if you kill her. | 如果你杀了麦迪 她会难过 |
[18:10] | It’s true, but since the child is already gone, | 确实如此 但那孩子已经没了 |
[18:13] | what are you really accomplishing? | 你这样做有什么实际意义呢 |
[18:17] | The revenge I can offer will be so much sweeter. | 我能给你的复仇会比这个美妙得多 |
[18:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:44] | You’re there now. | 你进入状态了 |
[18:45] | Let the blood of sanctum do its work. | 让圣所之血发挥作用吧 |
[18:48] | Feel the red sun on your face. | 去感受红日照在你的脸上 |
[18:51] | Know that the primes will protect you, | 去感知你将得到荣耀之族的庇护 |
[18:53] | that Priya will protect you. | 普里雅将庇护你 |
[18:57] | But only if you believe. | 但前提是你要相信 |
[19:00] | Jordan… | 乔登… |
[19:02] | Do you believe in the divinity– | 你相信荣耀之族是神吗 |
[19:09] | He’s here! | 他在这 |
[19:11] | That’s everyone. Mission accomplished. | 大家都在了 任务完成了 |
[19:14] | Jordan, we’re here. You’re safe. | 乔登 我们来了 你安全了 |
[19:17] | Lay him down. | 把他放下吧 |
[19:18] | He’ll be out for hours. | 他会昏迷几个小时 |
[19:20] | Jordan? | 乔登 |
[19:21] | He’s in too deep to respond. | 他沉浸得太深 无法反应 |
[19:23] | Adjustment protocol? | 调整预案吗 |
[19:28] | The blood of sanctum is real blood? | 圣所之血是真的血吗 |
[19:29] | Only partially. | 只有部份是 |
[19:30] | Simone predicted that the bloodletting | 西蒙娜觉得放真血 |
[19:32] | would deepen the religious experience, | 会让宗教体验更深刻 |
[19:34] | but the psychoactive component is pure red sun toxin. | 但对精神状态产生影响的物质只是红日毒素 |
[19:37] | – Useful stuff. – When used properly, it can be, yeah. | -有用的东西 -使用得当时 它确实是 |
[19:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:45] | Looks like we found the adjuster. | 看起来我们发现了调整者 |
[19:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[19:50] | We told them the truth. | 我们告诉了他们真相 |
[19:52] | Why are they still doing this? | 他们为什么还要这样 |
[19:53] | If they accept the truth, | 如果他们接受真相 |
[19:55] | their lives mean nothing. | 他们的生命就毫无意义 |
[19:58] | It’s why I burnt the farm. | 所以我才把农场都烧了 |
[20:02] | Help me tie him up. | 帮我把他捆起来 |
[20:07] | We can use that to save the people in the tavern. | 我们可以利用那个去解救酒馆里的人 |
[20:10] | Cognitive dissonance. | 认知失调 |
[20:13] | They’ll believe anything | 他们会相信任何事 |
[20:13] | if it reinforces what they want to be true, | 只要印证他们想相信的东西是真的 |
[20:17] | even that you’re still Daniel Lee. | 比如你仍然是丹尼尔·李 |
[20:23] | Antitoxin again? Why? | 又要用抗毒素 为什么 |
[20:25] | The blood of sanctum is far more potent than | 圣所之血远比拉塞尔的炸弹 |
[20:28] | what was in Russell’s bomb. | 厉害得多 |
[20:29] | You take me in as a prisoner. | 你把我当俘虏带过去 |
[20:30] | then once we’re inside the tavern– | 一旦我们进了酒馆… |
[20:31] | What? No, no, no, no. Slow down. | 什么 不行 别急 |
[20:32] | No way am I drinking that stuff. | 我绝对不会喝那东西 |
[20:33] | They’re killing nonbelievers. | 他们在屠杀失信者 |
[20:35] | My friend who you left behind is one of them. | 被你们抛下的我的朋友就是其中之一 |
[20:41] | Look. I am sorry, but we stayed to save our friends, | 我很抱歉 但我们留下是为了救我们的朋友 |
[20:44] | and we did that. | 我们成功了 |
[20:46] | We’re all here. | 我们的人都在这了 |
[20:48] | If I could help our people in space, I would. | 如果我还能帮助在太空的那些人 我也会 |
[20:51] | But this isn’t our fight. | 但这不是我们战斗 |
[21:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[21:10] | I can’t let these people die, Bell. | 我不能让这些人死掉 贝拉米 |
[21:14] | Side by side. | 并肩作战 |
[21:18] | Like it was meant to be. | 就像命中注定的那样 |
[21:32] | I guess it’s time to do better. | 我想是时候做得更好了 |
[21:36] | Kaylee Prime at your service. | 荣耀凯莉听您指令 |
[21:39] | – Emori. – John, it’s ok. | -艾默莉 -约翰 没关系 |
[21:43] | Someone needs to stay behind and look after Miller and Jordan. | 总需要有人留下来照顾米勒和乔登 |
[21:45] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[21:47] | Kaylee was against the adjustment protocol. | 凯莉反对调整预案 |
[21:49] | It’s why they believed it when you took them all away. | 因此当你把他们都带走时 他们相信了 |
[21:53] | It has to be Daniel. | 必须得丹尼尔去 |
[22:01] | Fine, but if I die, | 好吧 但如果我死了 |
[22:05] | you’re bringing me back. | 你要带我回来 |
[22:06] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会 |
[22:08] | At least lie to me. | 至少骗骗我吧 |
[22:20] | Being a god should be more fun than this. | 当神应该比现在有趣才是 |
[22:34] | We need that door open, Raven. | 我们得打开这扇门 雷文 |
[22:36] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[22:37] | I’m actually annoyed at Eligius’ competence right now. | 其实我现在有点讨厌埃利吉乌斯的本领了 |
[22:45] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我开的 |
[22:49] | Clarke, how–how did you– | 克拉克 你是怎么… |
[22:51] | Shaw’s failsafe code. | 肖的失效保护密码 |
[22:58] | Where’s Madi? | 麦迪在哪 |
[23:01] | Russell– Russell took her. | 拉塞尔 拉塞尔带走了她 |
[23:05] | Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:07] | We’ll get her back. | 我们会把她救回来的 |
[23:08] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[23:13] | I killed his family, | 我杀了他的家人 |
[23:16] | and now he’s gonna kill mine. | 现在他也会杀了我的家人 |
[23:19] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生 |
[23:33] | The demon awoke wonkru. | 恶魔唤醒了统一部落 |
[23:54] | Lexa from trikru said you were strong, | 部落人莱克萨说你很强大 |
[23:58] | but you’re as weak as her. | 但你和她一样软弱 |
[24:02] | Your love has made you so. | 你们的爱让你们变软弱 |
[24:11] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[24:13] | Hold. | 等等 |
[24:15] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[24:17] | Madi, I know you’re in there. | 麦迪 我知道你在里面 |
[24:19] | Please come back to me. | 拜托快回来我身边 |
[24:23] | I lost my mother today. | 今天我失去了我的妈妈 |
[24:29] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能也失去你 |
[24:33] | Oh, please. | 求你了 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna pull the trigger… | 我会抠动扳机 |
[24:42] | In 3… | 倒计时三 |
[24:45] | 2… | 二 |
[25:17] | – Madi? – She’s seizing. | -麦迪 -她在抽搐 |
[25:18] | Get her upstairs! | 把她带去楼上 |
[25:19] | – Madi? – Hurry! | -麦迪 -快点 |
[25:37] | Hold her steady. | 把她按住 |
[25:42] | Madi, Madi, I’m here. | 麦迪 麦迪 我在这里 |
[25:44] | Listen to my voice. You can do this. | 听我的声音 你可以的 |
[25:48] | You have to fight, Madi. | 你必须要战斗 麦迪 |
[25:50] | You have to fight! | 你必须要战斗 |
[25:55] | Once more with feeling. | 这次有感觉了 |
[26:06] | Got him! | 抓住他了 |
[26:23] | Why isn’t she waking up? | 为什么她还没醒过来 |
[26:27] | Her pulse is too weak. | 她的脉搏太弱了 |
[26:28] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:31] | Wait. I know what this is. | 等等 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[26:34] | We have to take it out, | 我们得把它拿出来 |
[26:35] | like you did with me after the emp. | 就像你在电磁脉冲后对我做的那样 |
[26:38] | I need a blade. | 我需要一把刀 |
[27:03] | Forceps. | 钳子 |
[27:31] | I’ll close. | 我来缝合 |
[27:34] | I’m here. You’re ok. | 我在这里 你没事了 |
[27:40] | I’m not the Commander anymore. | 我再也不是司令了 |
[27:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry about Abby. | 艾比的事我很遗憾 |
[28:00] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[28:10] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[28:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[28:22] | welcome to the main event of the evening, | 欢迎收看今晚的重头戏 |
[28:25] | an adjustment for the demon Gabriel himself. | 对恶魔加布里埃的调整 |
[28:34] | Easy, big boy. | 慢点 大个子 |
[28:40] | Got room for one more? | 还能容下多一个人吗 |
[28:43] | Right this way, Holiness. | 这边请 圣座 |
[28:56] | As soon as someone else knocks on that door, | 只要有其他人敲门 |
[28:58] | They’ll know we took the tavern. | 他们就会知道我们占领了酒馆 |
[29:00] | That’s where we come in. | 那时我们出击 |
[29:01] | Gabriel and Murphy control the inside. | 加布里埃和墨菲控制住了内部 |
[29:03] | We make sure no one else gets inside. | 我们来确保没有人再进去 |
[29:05] | If that happens, it’ll be 30 on 3. | 如果是那样 就是三十比三 |
[29:10] | I like our chances. | 我觉得我们有胜算 |
[29:19] | The forest is awake. | 森林正在苏醒 |
[29:20] | The vines pierce your skin. | 树藤刺穿了你的皮肤 |
[29:22] | The swarm is devouring you. | 虫群正在吞噬你 |
[29:25] | Do you feel it? | 你感受到了吗 |
[29:27] | The Primes will save you if you let them. | 只要你愿意 荣耀之族就会救你 |
[29:30] | Zev, we have a special guest. | 泽夫 我们有位特殊的客人 |
[29:41] | Is something wrong, your grace? | 有问题吗 大人 |
[29:42] | No. Let’s get this over with. | 没有 我们赶快搞定吧 |
[29:45] | Dose us both. I need adjusting, too. | 给我们俩都下药 我也需要调整 |
[29:54] | Something went wrong with my resurrection. | 我的复活过程出了问题 |
[29:57] | My memory is shot. | 我的记忆变少了 |
[30:07] | For the glory and grace of me. | 为了我的荣耀与恩典 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry this happened to you. | 我对你的遭遇深表遗憾 |
[30:32] | Your blood or the blood of sanctum. | 喝下圣所之血 否则你血溅当场 |
[30:58] | We purify sanctum through fire! | 我们要用火来净化圣所 |
[31:01] | Get the fuel! Soak it down! | 去拿油 往上浇 |
[31:08] | Together, we send the demon | 我们要一起把恶魔 |
[31:12] | and his false prophet to hell! | 和假先知送下地狱 |
[31:16] | Leave the torch and back away. | 放下火把 通通退后 |
[31:20] | Those are your people in there. | 那里面是你们的同伴 |
[31:23] | Help us save them. | 帮我们救救他们 |
[31:24] | That’s what we’re doing. | 我们正在这么做 |
[31:25] | Their sacrifice will be a blessing to us all. | 他们的牺牲是对我们所有人的庇佑 |
[31:29] | Can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[31:45] | The toxin is quick in this host. | 毒药在宿主身上发作得很快 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry about this. | 不好意思 |
[31:59] | You really do seem like a nice guy. | 你看起来真的像个好人 |
[32:02] | Good kisser, too. | 吻技也不错 |
[32:03] | I got these guys! Go for the torches! | 我来对付这些人 去灭掉火把 |
[32:05] | Keep them away from the tavern! | 别让他们靠近酒馆 |
[32:43] | Took your time. | 你可真慢 |
[32:44] | My guy was tougher. | 我的对手更强 |
[33:20] | For the glory and the grace of the Primes! | 为了荣耀之族的荣耀与恩典 |
[33:55] | Echo, check on the others. | 艾寇 检查其他人 |
[33:58] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[34:04] | Everything ok in there? | 里头一切都还顺利吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah. Best party ever. | 当然 最棒的聚会了 |
[34:14] | Show-off. | 真爱炫耀 |
[34:17] | Counted at least a dozen runners. | 至少有十多个人逃跑了 |
[34:19] | Watch all sides of the tavern in case they come back. | 监视酒馆的各个方向 以防他们再回来 |
[34:29] | When did you get that? | 你什么时候有这个的 |
[34:31] | What? What is it? | 什么 什么东西 |
[34:33] | May I? | 我能看吗 |
[34:43] | Have you seen that before? | 你之前见过这个吗 |
[34:45] | The tattoo? No. | 纹身吗 没有 |
[34:48] | No, but I’ve been studying it for 150 years. | 但我研究它一百五十年了 |
[34:52] | We call it the anomaly stone. | 我们叫它异域石 |
[34:54] | You must have gotten it on the other side. | 你一定是在另一边的时候得到的 |
[34:58] | Hey. Still think you were gone for only a few seconds? | 还觉得你只去了几秒钟吗 |
[35:07] | It’s beautiful, but what does it mean? | 很美 但它是什么意思 |
[35:09] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[35:14] | It means I have to go back. | 这意味着我还得回去一次 |
[35:30] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[35:42] | Don’t let this delay you. | 别让这事拖住你 |
[35:44] | We’re still leaving. | 我们还是要走 |
[35:47] | The anomaly awaits. | 异域在等待 |
[35:53] | I’m right behind you. | 我随后就来 |
[35:57] | Jordan… | 乔登 |
[36:00] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:01] | Look like you had a rough night. | 感觉你昨晚很不好过 |
[36:03] | Not as rough as some. | 不如其他人惨 |
[36:08] | Come on. They’re back from space. | 来吧 他们要从太空回来了 |
[36:10] | I saw the ship. You go. | 我看见飞船了 你去吧 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna help clean up our mess. | 我要帮忙清理我们惹的麻烦 |
[36:23] | They say you got Priya killed. | 他们说你害死了普里雅 |
[36:27] | Jordan, the truth got Priya killed. | 乔登 真相害死了普里雅 |
[36:32] | The truth? According to who? | 真相 谁说的真相 |
[36:38] | I’m just saying sanctum wasn’t perfect, | 我只是说圣所并不完美 |
[36:40] | but these people had peace before we got here. | 但我们来之前这些人很平安 |
[36:46] | You sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[36:50] | Fine. Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:10] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[37:28] | I heard about Abby. | 我听说了艾比的事 |
[37:31] | I tried to do better. | 我试着做得更好 |
[37:34] | I did, | 我试了 |
[37:37] | and then I lost my mom. | 然后我失去了我妈 |
[37:41] | Tell me it was worth it. | 告诉我这值得 |
[37:44] | Tell–tell me it was worth it. | 告诉我这值得 |
[37:45] | Hey, hey. We did. We did do better. | 我们做到了 我们做得更好了 |
[37:48] | I have to believe that that matters. | 我得相信那很重要 |
[38:05] | I have to tell you | 我得告诉你 |
[38:07] | I’m very excited about this. | 我对此很兴奋 |
[38:08] | I’ve been studying those symbols | 我从找到石头开始就 |
[38:10] | since we found the stone. | 一直在研究这些符号 |
[38:12] | We built the camp here because of it. | 我们把营地建在这里也是因为它 |
[38:41] | The tattoo. | 那个纹身 |
[38:43] | It’s thousands to years old. | 有上千年历史 |
[38:45] | We have no idea who made it | 我们不知道是谁做的 |
[38:46] | or what generates the magnetic field that holds it up, | 或是什么产生了磁场来支撑它 |
[38:50] | but we’re pretty sure it’s what sucks in all the radio signals. | 但我们很确定它吸收了所有的无线电信号 |
[38:52] | Some of the symbols on her back are red. | 她背上的有些符号是红色的 |
[38:54] | It’s a code. | 这是个代码 |
[38:55] | Very good. We’re about to find out what it’s for. | 很好 我们就要知道它是干什么用的了 |
[38:59] | May I see the drawing, please? | 我能看看那些画吗 |
[39:13] | Moment of truth. | 揭晓真相的时刻到了 |
[39:26] | What happens if you’re right? | 如果你说对了怎么办 |
[39:28] | I filled 100 notebooks with possible answers to that question. | 我写满了一百本那个问题的可能答案 |
[39:34] | The last symbol in the series | 系列里最后一个符号 |
[39:35] | is called an octonion. | 叫做八元数[音同奥克塔维亚] |
[39:37] | Advanced mathematics way above my head, | 我所不能理解的高级数学 |
[39:40] | but I don’t think it’s a coincidence you share a name. | 但我觉得你们共享一个名字不是巧合 |
[39:43] | Please. It should be you. | 拜托了 应该是你 |
[40:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[40:04] | It can’t be right. | 不对劲 |
[40:06] | Let me see the tattoo again. | 让我再看看纹身 |
[40:08] | Must have got something wrong. | 肯定哪里搞错了 |
[40:09] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[40:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[40:37] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:41] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[40:48] | Diyoza? | 迪约扎 |
[40:56] | Hope? | 小希 |
[40:58] | I couldn’t get out of it. | 我逃不出来 |
[41:00] | He has my mother. | 他抓了我妈妈 |
[41:03] | I’m so sorry, Octavia. | 很抱歉 奥克塔维亚 |
[41:10] | Octavia, what’s happening? | 奥克塔维亚 怎么回事 |
[41:13] | Be brave. Tell him it’s done. | 勇敢些 告诉他结束了 |
[41:19] | – Knife! – No! No! | -有刀 -不 不 |
[41:25] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[41:36] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[41:40] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[41:48] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |