时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families– | 圣所被来自地球的四个家族殖民了 |
[00:06] | the Primes. | 荣耀之族 |
[00:07] | Not everyone believes in the divinity of the Primes. | 不是所有人都信仰荣耀之族为神的 |
[00:09] | Children of Gabriel. | 加布里埃之子 |
[00:11] | Nonbelievers must be purified! | 无信仰者必将被净化 |
[00:13] | Die, nonbelievers! | 去死吧 无信仰者 |
[00:15] | No! | 不 |
[00:18] | It will be your great honor to become one with Simone Prime. | 你将有幸与荣耀西蒙娜结为一体 |
[00:21] | I tried to do better. | 我试着做得更好 |
[00:23] | And then I lost my mom. | 然后我失去了我妈 |
[00:25] | The flame. We have to take it out. | 火种 我们得把它拿出来 |
[00:26] | I’m not the Commander anymore. | 我再也不是司令了 |
[00:28] | – Raven, – Sheidheda. | -雷文 -影赫达 |
[00:30] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[00:31] | No one has ever come out of the anomaly. | 没有人从异域里跑出来过 |
[00:33] | – Hope. – I’m so sorry, Octavia. | -小希 -很抱歉 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:37] | – Knife! – No! | -有刀 -不 |
[00:42] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:46] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:49] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[01:05] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[01:07] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[01:34] | Whoa, whoa, easy. | 冷静点 |
[01:35] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[01:37] | You’re ok. | 你很安全 |
[01:39] | Uh, Bellamy she’s awake. | 贝拉米 她醒了 |
[01:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:43] | I was about to ask you the same. | 我也正想问你呢 |
[01:44] | Octavia called you Hope. | 奥克塔维亚叫你小希 |
[01:46] | The name Diyoza chose for her unborn child. | 这是迪约扎给她未出生的孩子取的名字 |
[01:50] | Diyoza? Octavia? | 迪约扎 奥克塔维亚 |
[01:53] | You’re, uh… You’re hurt. | 你…你受伤了 |
[01:56] | Let me take a look. Let me see. | 让我看看吧 让我看看 |
[02:01] | Hope, wait! | 小希 等等 |
[02:06] | Bellamy! Echo! | 贝拉米 艾寇 |
[02:10] | We’re not alone. | 这里不止有我们 |
[02:11] | Back inside. Watch the girl. | 快进去 看好那个女孩 |
[02:13] | She’s already gone. | 她已经跑了 |
[02:14] | Come on. We can still catch her. | 快走 我们还能抓住她 |
[02:20] | Something else came through. | 有别的东西 |
[02:21] | Welcome to the party. | 你总算体会到了 |
[02:24] | Where’s Bellamy? | 贝拉米在哪里 |
[02:25] | It took him towards the anomaly. | 它把他拖向了异域 |
[02:27] | No, no, no, no. Time’s not behaving. | 不 不 不 时机不妙 |
[02:29] | We have to get to him first. | 我们得先找到他 |
[02:31] | Echo, you can’t shoot what you can’t see. | 艾寇 你不能射击你看不见的东西 |
[02:32] | Stop talking. I’m opening up a path. Follow me! | 别说话 我来开路 跟着我 |
[03:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:26] | You said I could start school today. | 你说过我今天可以开始上学 |
[03:27] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这里了 |
[03:28] | I thought maybe you’d like to see our new home. | 我以为你也许会想看看我们的新家 |
[03:31] | Russell built it for Simone | 这是拉塞尔为西蒙娜建造的 |
[03:33] | so she’d have a place that reminded her of the farm she grew up on, | 为了让她能想起她长大的农场 |
[03:36] | back on earth, before the bombs. | 那还是在爆炸发生之前的地球上 |
[03:40] | Picasso comes with it. | 毕加索也是回忆之一 |
[03:42] | We can keep her? | 我们能将它留下来养吗 |
[03:50] | Thank you, Clarke. | 谢谢你 克拉克 |
[03:52] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[03:54] | Come on, girl. | 走吧 狗狗 |
[03:59] | I don’t know what I like less– | 很难说我更讨厌哪个 |
[04:01] | lying about the flame | 在火种的事情上说谎 |
[04:02] | or making Madi pretend she’s still Commander. | 还是让麦迪假装她还是司令 |
[04:05] | Indra thinks it could split Wonkru. You don’t agree? | 因陀罗认为这会瓦解统一部落 你不同意吗 |
[04:08] | I do, and I know we need them unified | 我同意 我明白我们需要大家团结一致 |
[04:11] | to keep the peace here. | 来维持和平 |
[04:12] | Just…I worry about Madi. | 我只是…担心麦迪 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:18] | For now, we keep it quiet. | 我们暂时还是不要声张 |
[04:20] | Indra can say that she speaks for Heda. | 因陀罗可以说她代表赫达 |
[04:23] | But Madi is out of it. | 而麦迪已经解脱了 |
[04:25] | She finally gets to be a kid. | 她终于能当个孩子了 |
[04:29] | Come on. There are plenty of rooms for all of us. | 走吧 这里有足够的房间给我们所有人住 |
[04:34] | Heda. If you don’t mind, | 赫达 请别介意 |
[04:35] | you’re needed elsewhere. | 另一个地方更需要你 |
[04:37] | – Where? – We’ve been here a day, | -哪里 -我们已经在这里待了一天了 |
[04:39] | and Wonkru hasn’t seen her. | 统一部落还没看到她 |
[04:40] | Mother, don’t be so dramatic. | 妈妈 别那么夸张 |
[04:43] | Go on, Madi. Eat your lunch. It’s ok. | 去吧 麦迪 去吃午餐 没事的 |
[04:50] | Come on, girl. Let’s go. | 来 狗狗 我们走 |
[04:53] | Hey, Madi. | 麦迪 |
[04:55] | She seems ok. | 她看上去没事 |
[04:56] | – She is. – She will be. | -的确没事 -会没事的 |
[05:00] | There’s never been an ex-commander before. | 我们从来没有过卸任的司令 |
[05:02] | We don’t know how having the flame removed will affect her. | 不知道取出火种会给她带来什么影响 |
[05:06] | Not to mention being taken over by– | 更别说被她曾被… |
[05:07] | Sheidheda’s gone. | 影赫达消失了 |
[05:08] | Are we sure about that? | 这能确定吗 |
[05:13] | He’s gone. I didn’t mean– I– | 他消失了 我不是说…我… |
[05:17] | I would just feel better if I knew where that code ended up, | 如果我知道代码的最终位置 我会更有安全感 |
[05:19] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[05:20] | Ok. Then on your next supply run to the mothership, | 好 你下次去给母船送补给时 |
[05:23] | you can search the computer again. | 可以再在电脑中搜索一下 |
[05:25] | Meantime, we have to establish a routine. | 与此同时 我们得定个日常工作 |
[05:28] | Not just for Madi but for all of us. | 不仅是为了麦迪 也是为了我们所有人 |
[05:30] | Sanctum is broken, and it’s our job to put it back together. | 圣所已经毁坏了 重建它是我们的职责 |
[05:33] | If we focus on that, we’ll be ok. | 我们要是集中精力干这件事 就会没事的 |
[05:36] | Now let’s eat so we can get back to work. | 快吃饭吧 这样才能回去干活 |
[05:43] | One of us needs to represent the Commander. | 我们得有一个人代表司令 |
[05:46] | And I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[06:01] | Mothers and daughters. | 母女就是这样吧 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:07] | It’s ok, Raven. I’m fine. | 没关系 雷文 我没事 |
[06:28] | Her motor functions seem normal. | 她的运动机能看来正常 |
[06:30] | Madi, come on. Let’s eat. | 麦迪 来吧 我们吃东西 |
[06:33] | I want to show you your new room. | 我想给你看看你的新房间 |
[06:34] | Ok. Come on, Picasso. | 好 走吧 毕加索 |
[06:36] | I see you took the master suite. | 我看到你选择了主卧 |
[06:39] | To the victor go the spoils. | 战利品归胜利者所有 |
[06:42] | We all share the clothes, though. | 但衣服我们一起分享 |
[06:44] | It’s fine, Clarke. | 挺好的 克拉克 |
[06:45] | Our room is fine. | 我们的房间挺好的 |
[06:47] | A little tight, but we’ll make it work. | 有一点小 但我们会收拾好的 |
[06:49] | Maybe Daniel and Kaylee Prime | 或许荣耀丹尼尔和凯莉 |
[06:51] | should live in the palace. | 应该住在宫殿里 |
[06:53] | Daniel and Kaylee Prime saved your ass, Miller. | 荣耀丹尼尔和凯莉救了你的命 米勒 |
[06:57] | But a thank you would do. | 道个谢就行了 |
[06:58] | Speak for yourself. That palace is– | 不用代表别人说话 宫殿是… |
[07:00] | No one lives in the palace, | 没有人会去住宫殿 |
[07:02] | least of all us. | 至少我们不会 |
[07:03] | Being seen as conquerors will only make keeping the peace harder. | 被视为征服者 只会更难维持和平 |
[07:17] | Our first meal in our new home. | 我们在新家的第一顿饭 |
[07:20] | To absent friends. | 敬缺席的朋友们 |
[07:23] | And departed ones. | 还有离开的朋友们 |
[07:26] | – To Abby. – To Abby. | -敬艾比 -敬艾比 |
[07:34] | What the hell is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[07:40] | I’m not just gonna sit here | 但她是因他而死 |
[07:42] | while he drinks to the woman that he got killed. | 我不会坐在这里 看着他敬酒 |
[07:47] | I didn’t know what Russell was gonna do. | 我当时不知道拉塞尔打算干什么 |
[07:52] | Ok, I– Clarke, You have to believe me. I didn’t know. | 克拉克 你得相信我 我是不知情的 |
[07:55] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[08:00] | Dwelling on the past | 沉浸在过去的悲痛中 |
[08:02] | is not going to get this compound running. | 不能让这个围区运作下去 |
[08:05] | And it won’t get our compound built. | 也不能让我们建立我们的围区 |
[08:31] | What the– | 什么鬼… |
[09:03] | The people of Sanctum have lost their way of life, | 圣所的人们失去了原本的生活方式 |
[09:06] | But many still believe in the Primes. | 但许多人仍信仰荣耀之族 |
[09:08] | They blame us. | 他们怪罪到我们头上 |
[09:09] | Faith is a powerful thing. | 信仰是个强大的东西 |
[09:10] | A dangerous thing. | 也是一个危险的东西 |
[09:12] | We can expect conflict between believers and nonbelievers. | 我们可以料到信徒和无信仰者之间的冲突 |
[09:15] | To make matters worse, the children of Gabriel are here. | 更糟糕的是 加布里埃之子也在这里 |
[09:18] | Sanctum is their home, too. | 圣所也是他们的家 |
[09:20] | They want Russell Prime and anyone who believes in him dead. | 他们想杀死荣耀拉塞尔和所有相信他的人 |
[09:23] | At the moment, they, too, are our allies. | 此时此刻 他们也是我们的盟友 |
[09:25] | Add to that 36 hardened criminals from earth | 另外还有36个地球重犯 |
[09:28] | who Wonkru was at war with a few days ago, | 不久之前还和统一部落打了一仗 |
[09:31] | and I say we have our hands full being the keepers of the peace. | 要我说 要维护和平 我们任重道远 |
[09:36] | At the point of a gun? | 用枪说话吗 |
[09:37] | Until we’re sure all the guns are rounded up, | 在我们确保所有的枪支都被收缴之前 |
[09:39] | Wonkru will be armed. | 统一部落会全副武装 |
[09:41] | An army of cannibal peacekeepers, huh? | 一支食人魔维和部队 |
[09:45] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么问题 |
[09:46] | Remind me again how long we gotta wait | 再提醒我一下 要等多久 |
[09:47] | until our compound gets built. | 我们的围区才能建好 |
[09:49] | Two years if everything goes perfectly. | 如果一切顺利的话 两年 |
[09:52] | Hey! Get away from there! | 离这里远一点 |
[09:53] | So 3 years. | 看来是三年 |
[10:03] | All right. Stop staring. | 好了 别看了 |
[10:04] | It’s time to go to work. | 该干活了 |
[10:10] | Heda. | 赫达 |
[10:14] | Go learn something, ok? | 去学习吧 好吗 |
[10:20] | Bodyguards? | 需要保镖吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah. But not so close | 需要 但别离太近 |
[10:24] | and make sure they leave her alone. | 确保没人接近她 |
[10:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:32] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[10:34] | Good thing Alie’s not around. | 好消息是阿莉不在 |
[10:36] | There you are. Thank god. | 你来了 谢天谢地 |
[10:37] | James, what is it? The reactor again? | 詹姆斯 怎么回事 反应堆又有问题了吗 |
[10:39] | No. This is more explosive than that. | 不是 比这更具爆炸性 |
[10:42] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 哑口无言了吗 |
[10:44] | I’d love for you to say that again. | 我想让你再说一遍 |
[10:46] | Wait. Don’t hurt him. Please. | 等等 请别伤害他 |
[10:48] | Trey, it’s ok. | 特雷 没事的 |
[10:49] | I just meant this palace is sacred to them. | 我的意思是 这个宫殿对他们来说是神圣的 |
[10:52] | I’m sure we can find you someplace else– | 我相信我们可以给你们再找个地方… |
[10:55] | Don’t mind my wife. | 别介意我的妻子 |
[10:57] | She’s more bark than bite. | 她是刀子嘴豆腐心 |
[11:02] | This looks like fun. Criminals and fools. | 看起来很有趣 罪犯和傻子们 |
[11:04] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题啊 |
[11:06] | There’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[11:07] | Me and my friends h’ere, we’re just | 我和我的朋友们 |
[11:09] | looking for a place to lay our heads. | 只想找个地方躺着休息 |
[11:11] | You can’t do it here. | 这里不行 |
[11:13] | This unholy shrine | 这个邪恶的圣地 |
[11:14] | is now controlled by the Children of Gabriel. | 现在归加布里埃之子们 |
[11:16] | Like hell it is. | 去你的吧 |
[11:18] | Oh. Maybe you didn’t hear, | 或许你没听到 |
[11:21] | but your gods are dead | 但你的神们死了 |
[11:23] | and they are not coming back this time. | 这次他们不会回来了 |
[11:25] | Tell that to Russell Prime, null. | 这话对荣耀拉塞尔说去吧 蠢货 |
[11:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[11:29] | Right before we burn him at the stake. | 就在我们把他烤成肉排之前 |
[11:32] | You think killing our god | 你以为杀了我们的神 |
[11:33] | will get your parents to love you again? | 你的父母就会再爱你吗 |
[11:39] | Now my money’s on the guys with the guns. | 现在我押拿着枪的人 |
[11:44] | Children of Gabriel, Stand down, now. | 加布里埃之子们 把枪放下 |
[11:50] | The other guns. | 又来了一拨拿枪的 |
[11:54] | Here comes the part where the convicts take the blame. | 现在轮到罪犯们承担过错了 |
[11:56] | Wrong. But when we woke you | 错了 但当我们唤醒你们 |
[11:58] | to clear the ground for our compound, | 让你们为我们的围区铺平道路 |
[12:00] | you agreed to stay in tents. | 你们同意待在帐篷里 |
[12:01] | The palace is off limits. | 宫殿不在许可范围内 |
[12:03] | That goes for the children of Gabriel, too. | 这话对加布里埃之子也适用 |
[12:08] | Ok. Ok, yeah, That’s–that’s fine. | 好吧 可以 |
[12:12] | We’ll–we’ll take your scraps for now. | 我们从现在开始接手你们的破烂 |
[12:14] | But if we’re gonna do the work, | 但如果我们要做那份工作 |
[12:16] | then we’re gonna hold you to the meaning of the words | 我们需要你遵守你刚刚说过的话 |
[12:18] | “Our compound.” | “我们的围区” |
[12:22] | Mm. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:29] | Jordan. | 乔登 |
[12:32] | You weren’t at the farmhouse. | 你没来农庄 |
[12:34] | We saved you a room. | 我们给你留了间房 |
[12:35] | I’m ok above the tavern. | 我在酒馆住着挺好 |
[12:38] | Clarke, these people want to see Russell. | 克拉克 这些人想见到拉塞尔 |
[12:40] | Out of the question. | 没可能 |
[12:42] | I told you, you’ll see him when he burns. | 我说过 等他被烧死时 你们就能见到他了 |
[12:45] | Maybe take a log off the fire. | 也许从火堆里拿掉根木头 |
[12:46] | No one is burning at the stake. Not anymore. | 不会有人被架在火上烧死了 以后不再会了 |
[12:50] | Then what’s being done with him? | 那怎么处置他 |
[12:53] | We haven’t figured that out yet. | 我们还没考虑好 |
[12:55] | But he’s being well cared for. | 但他被照料得很好 |
[12:57] | We can’t just take your word for that. | 口说无凭 |
[12:58] | You’re talking about the man who killed her mother. | 你说的这个人可是杀死了她的妈妈 |
[13:01] | I suggest you say “Thank you” and be on your way. | 我建议你还是说声”谢谢” 然后走开 |
[13:03] | Indra, it’s ok. | 因陀罗 没事 |
[13:08] | Look, you seem to get on just fine with Jordan. | 看来你和乔登处得还可以 |
[13:12] | If you won’t take my word for it, | 如果我说的你不信 |
[13:14] | how about you take his? | 那你总该信他的吧 |
[13:33] | I know what that’s like. | 我理解那是什么感受 |
[13:35] | To lose your family 100 years ago and yesterday at the same time. | 同时失去百年前和昨日眼前的家人 |
[13:40] | Did you kill yours? | 你的家人是你杀的吗 |
[13:44] | Didn’t think so. | 我想也不是 |
[13:46] | You understand a bare whisper Of the agony I feel. | 你只理解我所感受痛苦的皮毛而已 |
[13:50] | Is that why you’re not eating? | 所以你不吃东西 |
[13:53] | Or sleeping, from the looks of it? | 看起来你也没睡觉 |
[13:56] | I don’t need sleep or food. | 我不需要睡觉或者吃东西 |
[13:59] | I need death! | 我需要死 |
[14:03] | You look surprised. | 你好像没想到 |
[14:06] | Or is that concern I see? | 还是说我看见了关切的眼神 |
[14:09] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[14:13] | Your people wanted to make sure you’re being treated well. | 你的族人想要确定你没有被虐待 |
[14:18] | Why do they trust you? | 他们凭什么相信你 |
[14:21] | Never mind. I don’t care. | 算了 我不在乎 |
[14:22] | Tell them I’m being treated better than I deserve. | 告诉他们我受到的对待比我应得的要好 |
[14:26] | Now get out! | 现在 滚吧 |
[14:46] | I think you should have this. | 我想应该把这个给你 |
[15:00] | You were adjusted. | 你被调整了 |
[15:03] | So, now you believe in the divinity of the Primes? | 所以你现在相信荣耀之族的神圣了 |
[15:06] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[15:09] | No. | 不 |
[15:11] | I know you’re just a man who lost his way. | 我知道你不过是个迷失了方向的人 |
[15:16] | Then tell me– What did you see? | 那告诉我 你看见了什么 |
[15:22] | You got a glimpse. | 你瞥见了一眼 |
[15:26] | A glimpse? | 瞥见一眼 |
[15:27] | Of the truth greater than us all. | 比我们都重要的真相 |
[15:29] | Yes. No. | 对 不 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:35] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[15:37] | You saw this. | 你看见了这个 |
[15:40] | You saw it, too? | 你也看见了 |
[15:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:46] | I created all of Sanctum in its image. | 我为圣所创立了所有的图形 |
[15:53] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:57] | I stopped trying to answer that question 100 Years ago. | 我一百年前就不再试图去回答这个问题了 |
[16:01] | Looks like it’s your cross to bear now. | 看来现在这是你要背负的了 |
[16:10] | Unless you’re prepared to do the same to me, | 除非你要用同样的方式对待我 |
[16:13] | we’re done here. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[16:44] | Bellamy! Call out if you can hear me! | 贝拉米 能听到的话就回一声 |
[16:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:54] | Making sure we’re not being followed. | 确保我们没有被跟踪 |
[16:55] | Followed by what? | 被什么跟踪 |
[16:56] | Have you ever seen anything like that? | 你以前看到过那样的东西吗 |
[16:58] | No. | 没有 |
[17:16] | Hope, no, stop. | 小希 别 住手 |
[17:21] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想弄伤你 |
[17:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:30] | Where’s Octavia, | 奥克塔维亚在哪 |
[17:31] | and why are they taking Bellamy to the anomaly? | 他们为什么要带贝拉米去异域 |
[17:33] | Bellamy’s gone? | 贝拉米不见了吗 |
[17:34] | You know him? You remember? | 你认识他 你想起来了 |
[17:37] | No. You called to him from the tent. | 不 你在帐篷里叫过他 |
[17:41] | This…was in my arm. | 这个…在我胳膊里 |
[17:48] | “Trust Bellmy.” | “相信贝拉米” |
[17:50] | I don’t remember putting it there, | 我不记得有把它放在那 |
[17:51] | but I think I must have. | 但我想一定是我放的 |
[17:55] | It’s another code. | 是另一个代码 |
[17:57] | Like the one on Octavia’s back. | 就跟奥克塔维亚背上的一样 |
[18:00] | What’s it for? | 有什么含义 |
[18:01] | – I don’t know. – Stop lying! | -我不知道 -别撒谎了 |
[18:03] | Easy. | 别急 |
[18:04] | Octavia lost her memory, too. | 奥克塔维亚也失忆了 |
[18:06] | Must be a result of moving through the anomaly. | 一定是通过异域的结果 |
[18:09] | – What’s the anomaly? – You tell us. | -异域是什么 -该你告诉我们啊 |
[18:11] | It’s the sound you hear. | 是你所听到的声音 |
[18:13] | You said Octavia’s name right before you stabbed her. | 你叫了奥克塔维亚的名字 然后刺了她 |
[18:16] | You remembered then, | 你那时候记得 |
[18:18] | and you remember now. | 你现在也记得 |
[18:20] | The anomaly was on top of us then. | 当时异域是覆盖了我们的 |
[18:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, Then she lost her memory when it receded… | 对对 然后它退去时 她失忆了 |
[18:27] | Taking octavia with it. | 异域把奥克塔维亚带走了 |
[18:28] | Why just her? Why the memory loss? | 为什么只带她走 为什么会失忆 |
[18:33] | None of this makes any sense, | 这些都说不通啊 |
[18:34] | but, my god, it’s incredible. | 但 我的天 这太厉害了 |
[18:36] | We need to get to Bellamy. | 我们要找到贝拉米 |
[18:40] | How fast can you run? | 你能跑多快 |
[18:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:44] | Let’s find out. | 我们跑跑看吧 |
[19:13] | Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. | 左边是蠢货 右边是笨蛋 |
[19:16] | Stop it. | 闭嘴吧 |
[19:17] | Here. Listen to this. | 听这个 |
[19:20] | Kaylee changed because of love, too. | 凯莉也因爱而改变了 |
[19:23] | Isaac, a null, | 艾萨克 作为阴性 |
[19:24] | made her see what they’d become. | 让她看见了他们的未来 |
[19:26] | Farmer loving the pig she leads to the slaughter. | 农民还爱自己带到屠户那的猪呢 |
[19:32] | Jackson didn’t mean it, John. | 杰克逊不是这个意思 约翰 |
[19:36] | You didn’t kill Abby. Russell did. | 你没有杀死艾比 是拉塞尔干的 |
[19:40] | I told her that it was gonna be good for her. | 我告诉她那会对她有好处 |
[19:44] | I told them that Abby could make Nightblood out of bone marrow. | 我告诉他们 艾比能从骨髓中提取夜之血脉 |
[19:46] | You did that to save us all. | 你那么做是为了救我们 |
[19:47] | I helped Josephine convince Abby that she was Clarke. | 我帮约瑟芬瞒过艾比 以为她是克拉克 |
[19:53] | Blessed is Daniel. | 保佑丹尼尔 |
[19:55] | Blessed is– | 保佑… |
[19:59] | I–I’m so sorry, My lord. | 抱歉 大人 |
[20:02] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[20:04] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[20:05] | He’s clearly had enough. | 他已经喝多了 |
[20:13] | Look, you got it all wrong. | 你们全都搞错了 |
[20:14] | I know you think that I’m– | 我知道你们以为我… |
[20:16] | Daniel, can I– | 丹尼尔 我能… |
[20:17] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:19] | I just need a minute. | 就一会 |
[20:25] | Act like you hardly know me. | 装作你不怎么认识我 |
[20:27] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:33] | This place is a powder keg. | 这地方是个火药桶 |
[20:36] | Oh, this is good. | 那太好了 |
[20:38] | Miss Morality wants us to be Primes. | 道德小姐想让我们当荣耀之族 |
[20:41] | News splash, you are Primes. | 那我告诉你 你们就是荣耀之族 |
[20:43] | That bad choice has sailed. | 想后悔为时已晚 |
[20:45] | But if these people actually believe | 如果这些人真的认为 |
[20:47] | you’re Daniel and Kaylee, | 你们是丹尼尔和凯莉 |
[20:49] | it may still do us some good. | 也许还能帮到我们 |
[20:53] | The answer’s no. | 我拒绝 |
[20:56] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[21:00] | He blames himself for Abby. | 他怪自己害死了艾比 |
[21:04] | This can’t be good. | 不是好事 |
[21:07] | How’s Russell? | 拉塞尔怎么样了 |
[21:08] | – What’d he say? – It’s ok. | -他说什么 -没关系 |
[21:10] | Don’t tell me it’s ok. We have to help him. | 别说没关系 我们得去帮他 |
[21:12] | Everyone, let’s go. Let’s go. | 各位 我们走 我们走 |
[21:17] | Children of Gabriel, let’s move. | 加布里埃之子们 我们走 |
[21:20] | – Here we go again. – Get out of the way. Move. | -又来了 -让开 走开 |
[21:25] | It’s a riot again. | 又是暴乱 |
[21:31] | Trey, just hang on for a second. | 特雷 先等等 |
[21:33] | Free Russell Prime! | 放了荣耀拉塞尔 |
[21:34] | How dare you put him in a cage! | 你们怎么敢把他关进笼子 |
[21:36] | A cage is better than he deserves. | 笼子已经算便宜他了 |
[21:44] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[21:46] | We have to go back and get Russell out of there. | 我们得回去带拉塞尔离开那里 |
[21:50] | They’re going for Russell. | 他们要去救拉塞尔了 |
[21:51] | Let us see our God! | 让我们见我们的神 |
[21:53] | Let us see him! | 让我们见他 |
[21:55] | Give us Russell! | 把拉塞尔还给我们 |
[21:57] | I’m moving him to the palace | 我要带他去宫殿 |
[21:58] | where we can protect him. | 在那能保护他 |
[22:00] | We said the palace was off limits. | 我们说了不能去宫殿 |
[22:01] | Every battle plan is perfect | 所有作战计划都很完美 |
[22:03] | till the first shot is fired. | 直到有人开了第一枪 |
[22:04] | And the Children of Gabriel? | 那加布里埃之子呢 |
[22:05] | They’ll be unhappy. It’s either this, | 他们会不开心 如果不这样 |
[22:07] | or we execute him now and be done with it. | 我们就立即处死他 一了百了 |
[22:10] | Hey, thanks for your help. | 真是多亏了你 |
[22:12] | He wants to be killed. That’s all I told them. | 他想被杀死 我只告诉了他们这个 |
[22:14] | Then let’s give him what he wants. | 那我们就让他得偿所愿吧 |
[22:16] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[22:20] | We have to do this now. | 我们得赶紧行动了 |
[22:22] | Death to primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[22:27] | Get back, get back! | 后退 后退 |
[22:36] | We’re moving you someplace safe. | 我们要把你转移到安全的地方 |
[22:42] | Why are you protecting the man who killed your mother? | 你为什么要保护一个杀死了你妈妈的人 |
[22:44] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[22:50] | If I could kill you for what you did, | 如果我能为你做的事杀了你 |
[22:54] | I wouldn’t hesitate. | 我会毫不犹豫 |
[22:57] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这里 |
[23:09] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[23:15] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[23:25] | We won’t let you kill him! | 我们不会让你们杀了他 |
[23:26] | Hang on! We can figure this out. | 等等 我们能找出办法 |
[23:27] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[23:29] | We are moving him to the palace for his own safety. | 我们要把他转移到宫殿保护他 |
[23:31] | Nobody has to get hurt! Indra, stop! | 没人需要受伤 因陀罗 停下 |
[23:33] | You don’t belong here! | 你们不属于这里 |
[23:42] | Have we learned nothing? Huh? | 我们什么教训都没学到吗 |
[23:47] | Let them pass! | 让他们走 |
[23:51] | We can trust Wonkru. | 我们能信任统一部落的人 |
[23:54] | After all… | 毕竟… |
[23:58] | We are one. | 我们是一族 |
[24:02] | We are one. | 我们是一族 |
[24:09] | – Let’s go. – Russell! | -走吧 -拉塞尔 |
[24:13] | – Let’s go. – Right now. | -我们走 -就现在 |
[24:17] | “We are one”? | “我们是一族” |
[24:19] | It’s from Kaylee’s journal. | 凯莉日记上写着 |
[24:21] | Her slogan when she stopped oblation. | 她在阻止献祭时的口号 |
[24:23] | You are so hot right now. | 你现在好性感 |
[24:25] | Sister. | 得了吧 |
[24:28] | My idea. | 我的主意 |
[24:30] | Good one. | 很不错 |
[24:32] | Of course, now the Children of Gabriel want them dead. | 当然 现在加布里埃之子想让他们死 |
[24:35] | The lengths some people will go to live in a castle. | 有些人为了住进城堡 真是无所不用其极 |
[24:38] | We get to live in the castle? | 我们能住进城堡吗 |
[24:40] | If they’re gonna get murdered in their sleep, | 如果他们要在睡梦中被人杀害 |
[24:41] | better there than at the farmhouse with us. | 那也最好是在城堡 而不是和我们在农舍 |
[24:43] | He does have a point. | 他说得对 |
[24:44] | I need my 8 hours. | 我需要我的美容觉 |
[24:46] | Ok. For now. | 好吧 暂时这样 |
[24:49] | At least till they kill you. | 至少等到他们干掉你们 |
[25:11] | Why did you draw these? | 你为什么画这些 |
[25:13] | Mm, I don’t know. I was bored | 我不知道 我很无聊 |
[25:15] | while they were teaching us about the Primes. | 听老师讲荣耀之族的事情 |
[25:19] | Why are they still doing that if they know the truth? | 如果他们已经知道真相了 为什么还这么做 |
[25:21] | I suppose sometimes belief is stronger than the truth. | 我想有时候 信仰比事实更强大 |
[25:28] | Hi. Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[25:29] | No problem. I hope you don’t mind | 没关系 我希望你们不介意 |
[25:31] | that Madi and I already ate. | 我和麦迪已经吃过了 |
[25:33] | You know, while you were off rebuilding sanctum by hand. | 就在你们出去徒手重建”圣所”的时候 |
[25:36] | Who knew putting a broken society back together | 谁能想到重建一个支离破碎的社会 |
[25:39] | would be hard work? | 会是这么困难的工作呢 |
[25:44] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[25:46] | I don’t care that you’re late. | 我不在意你是不是迟到了 |
[25:49] | I care why you are. | 我在意你为什么迟到了 |
[25:51] | Madi, Indra’s right. | 麦迪 因陀罗是对的 |
[25:53] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多工作要做 |
[25:55] | Stop it. Talk to me. | 别说了 和我谈谈 |
[26:00] | I know what it’s like to lose a mom. | 我知道失去母亲的感觉是什么样的 |
[26:03] | And I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[26:04] | Hey. I’m still here. | 我还在这呢 |
[26:09] | You didn’t lose me. | 你没有失去我 |
[26:12] | Not you, Clarke. | 不是你 克拉克 |
[26:19] | She died in my arms. | 她就死在我的怀里 |
[26:22] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[26:32] | Well, the woman I floated was not my mom. | 我流放的那个女人不是我的妈妈 |
[26:38] | I’m fine, Madi. Really. | 我没事 麦迪 真的 |
[26:44] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[26:53] | Not my finest moment. | 我状态太糟了 |
[26:55] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对你自己这么苛刻 |
[26:57] | You handled that well. | 你处理得挺好的 |
[26:58] | You would think that. | 你当然会这么想 |
[27:00] | After my father died, crying was forbidden. | 我父亲死后 哭就是件不被允许的事 |
[27:03] | We were at war. It made you strong. | 我们当时在打仗 这让你变坚强了 |
[27:06] | It made me become a fleimkepa. | 这让我成为了一名火种守护者 |
[27:12] | The question is, who is the fleimkepa without a flame? | 问题是 连火种都没了 还守护什么呢 |
[27:17] | We all have to find our own new path. | 我们都得找到自己的新目标 |
[27:30] | I just realized I never thanked you. | 我才意识到我从没谢谢你 |
[27:33] | The flame was your whole world, | 火种是你的全世界 |
[27:35] | and yet you chose to save Madi. | 你却还是选择了救麦迪 |
[27:38] | I can’t imagine how hard that must have been for you. | 我无法想象那对你而言有多难 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:48] | You should, um, see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[27:51] | She’s drawing memories that are not her own. | 她画了很多不属于她的记忆 |
[27:55] | Sheidheda? | 是影赫达的吗 |
[27:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:58] | It could be any of the commanders or all of them. | 可能是其中一位司令或是所有人的 |
[28:01] | I’ll keep an eye on it. | 我会留意的 |
[28:04] | I’m glad she has you in her life. | 有你在她的人生中 真好 |
[28:14] | The night Wanheda knelt to Heda. | 瓦黑达臣服于赫达的那晚 |
[28:18] | I’m sorry I missed that. | 很抱歉我错过了 |
[28:21] | Seems like another world. | 就像另一个世界的事 |
[28:30] | New world. Same problems. | 新的世界 同样的问题 |
[28:32] | I got Madi. Go on. | 我照顾麦迪 去吧 |
[28:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:47] | Too much toxin in the air. | 空气里毒气含量太高了 |
[28:51] | I am not in the mood to see my ghost right now, are you? | 我可不想在这种情况下看见我的鬼魂 对吧 |
[29:02] | Ray guns. Cool. | 激光枪 酷 |
[29:04] | If it shoots, it can be shot at. | 只要它开枪了 我就能瞄准它 |
[29:09] | That was a bad shot, even from far away. | 就算隔很远 这枪法还是太差了 |
[29:17] | Echo? Echo, what are you doing? | 艾寇 艾寇 你在干什么 |
[29:23] | Testing a theory. | 试验我的猜想 |
[29:24] | A theory? If you’re wrong– | 猜想 你要是错了 |
[29:32] | She’s not wrong. | 她没错 |
[29:34] | It’s not trying to kill us. | 它没想杀了我们 |
[29:38] | We’re not playing by the same rules. | 我们的游戏规则不一样 |
[29:40] | Echo, look around you. | 艾寇 看看你周围 |
[29:42] | The particulate matter moves in response to motion. | 那些颗粒物会随着运动而移动 |
[29:45] | They come close enough… | 只要它们离得足够近 |
[29:46] | I’ll have a target. | 我就能瞄准 |
[29:50] | To set the trap, we have to open up a lead. | 如果要设个陷阱 我们得抢占先机 |
[29:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[30:06] | Listen. | 听 |
[30:10] | Here it comes. No one move, | 它过来了 大家都别动 |
[30:14] | or it won’t come close enough. | 否则它不会靠那么近 |
[30:19] | Once a killer, always a killer. | 一朝为杀人凶手 终生是杀人凶手 |
[30:21] | You just said don’t move. | 你刚说了别动 |
[30:27] | Roan? | 罗恩 |
[30:30] | You didn’t use the antitoxin, Echo. | 你没用解药 艾寇 |
[30:33] | Echo, it’s not real. | 艾寇 那不是真的 |
[30:34] | Without Bellamy, | 没有了贝拉米 |
[30:36] | who will you follow? | 你还能跟从谁 |
[30:37] | – Shut up. – Quiet. | -闭嘴 -安静 |
[30:45] | Now he’s in my shot. | 现在我瞄准他了 |
[30:55] | Answer the question, Ash. | 回答他的问题 艾什 |
[30:56] | Without someone to follow, who are you? | 没有人可以跟随 你又是谁 |
[31:01] | A girl who killed her only friend and stole her name? | 杀了自己唯一朋友还偷走她名字的女孩吗 |
[31:05] | The honorless spy who would do anything for her queen, | 还是愿为自己的女王不顾一切的无耻间谍 |
[31:08] | even betray the man she now claims to love? | 即使背叛她自称深爱的男人也在所不惜 |
[31:12] | Echo? Echo, it’s close. | 艾寇 艾寇 它很近了 |
[31:16] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[31:19] | Hope. | 小希 |
[31:22] | You have to stay quiet. | 你得保持安静 |
[31:24] | No matter what you hear, | 无论你听到了什么 |
[31:26] | you stay quiet. | 你都得保持安静 |
[31:28] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[31:32] | Hope, it’s just in your mind. | 小希 那只是你的幻觉 |
[31:35] | I promise you, | 我保证 |
[31:36] | Mommy and aunty o will come back for you. | 妈妈和小奥阿姨会回来找你的 |
[31:42] | No, no, don’t– | 不 不 不要… |
[31:43] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[31:46] | Echo, they’re right there. Take the shot. | 艾寇 它们就在那里 快开枪 |
[31:49] | Now. Pull the trigger now. | 快 快开枪 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:05] | Gabriel, there could be more. | 加布里埃 可能还会有更多 |
[32:06] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得赶快走 |
[32:08] | We need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们要知道我们面对的是什么 |
[32:11] | – Gabriel– – Hold on. | -加布里埃 -等等 |
[32:18] | He’s just a man. Same tattoos as yours. | 他只是个人 和你有一样的刺青 |
[32:31] | – Listen. – What is it? | -听 -什么 |
[32:33] | The anomaly. It’s quieter. | 异域 更安静了 |
[32:37] | They’re shutting it down. | 他们在把它关闭 |
[32:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:40] | It means they can control it. | 意思就是他们可以控制它 |
[32:42] | What if it means they’re taking Bellamy through | 会不会表示他们要把贝拉米带走 |
[32:44] | and they don’t want us to follow? | 但不想我们跟去 |
[32:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:53] | – Bellamy! – No, no, no, no, no. | -贝拉米 -不不不不 |
[32:54] | – Slow down. Echo. – It’s closing! | -慢着 艾寇 -要关上了 |
[32:56] | We go through together. | 我们一起进去 |
[32:58] | If we’re even seconds apart, | 如果我们相隔几秒 |
[32:59] | we could be separated by months. Ok? | 可能就会被错开几个月 明白吗 |
[33:26] | We heard an explosion. Miller, report. | 我们听到爆炸声 米勒 报告 |
[33:28] | They blew up a container on the lower level | 他们在下层引爆了一个箱子 |
[33:30] | to pull our attention away from the palace. | 来转移我们在宫殿的注意力 |
[33:32] | There’s a dozen hardcore believers | 拉塞尔的住所外现在 |
[33:33] | outside Russell’s quarters right now. | 还有十几个狂热信徒 |
[33:35] | The adjusters are back in their bibs. | 调整者们回来了 |
[33:37] | Our guards at their door, | 我们的守卫把守着他们的门 |
[33:38] | they withdrew without engaging. | 他们撤退了 没有参与 |
[33:40] | That was the right call, Miller. | 干得好 米勒 |
[33:41] | No one else should die because of what they believe. | 没必要再有人因信仰而死 |
[33:43] | What other reason is there to die? | 还有什么别的死亡理由 |
[33:45] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[33:49] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他怎么在这里 |
[33:51] | He’s unarmed. | 他没有持械 |
[33:52] | The Children of Gabriel have demands. | 加布里埃之子们有要求 |
[33:55] | Get in line. | 排队 |
[33:55] | You want peace, We want Russell Prime. | 你们想要和平 我们想要荣耀拉塞尔 |
[33:58] | The people that live here | 该由生活在这里的人 |
[33:59] | should decide Russell’s fate, not us. | 决定拉塞尔的命运 不是我们 |
[34:01] | This is our home, too. | 这里也是我们的家 |
[34:03] | We were thrown out like garbage. | 我们被像垃圾一样扔了出去 |
[34:06] | My parents are still here | 我的父母还在这里 |
[34:09] | and I don’t even know who they are. | 而我甚至不知道他们是谁 |
[34:12] | The primes did that. | 都是荣耀之族作的恶 |
[34:14] | I’m sorry that happened to you. | 我对你的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[34:16] | But we’re not letting you have Russell. | 但我们不会把拉塞尔交给你们 |
[34:18] | Either Russell Prime dies, | 要么荣耀拉塞尔死 |
[34:20] | or Kaylee and Daniel do. | 要么凯莉和丹尼尔死 |
[34:22] | Come on, Nelson. | 拜托 尼尔森 |
[34:23] | You know they’re not Daniel and Kaylee. | 你知道他们不是丹尼尔和凯莉 |
[34:27] | You want them to play dress-up | 你们想让他们扮过家家 |
[34:28] | so you can control the sheep, fine. | 好让你们能掌控这里 没问题 |
[34:30] | But Russell Prime is ours. | 但荣耀拉塞尔归我们 |
[34:34] | You have till tomorrow’s second moon to decide. | 给你时间考虑到明天次月之前 |
[34:45] | The man does deserve to die, Clarke. | 他确实应该去死 克拉克 |
[34:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:49] | But the kind of society I want my child to grow up in | 但我希望我的孩子长大的社会 |
[34:52] | doesn’t take an eye for an eye. | 不是个以眼还眼的地方 |
[34:53] | Clarke, he killed your– | 克拉克 他杀了你的… |
[34:58] | Fine. We’ll clear out the fanatics. | 好 我们清除狂热分子 |
[35:02] | No. No more violence. | 不 不要再诉诸暴力 |
[35:05] | So, how do we do it? | 那我们怎么做 |
[35:07] | We don’t. Russell does. | 我们不做什么 拉塞尔做 |
[35:11] | I’ll get Jordan. He’s in the tavern. | 我去找乔登 他在小酒馆里 |
[35:15] | We invoke the names of the Primes as we pray. | 我们祈祷时 引用荣耀之族之名 |
[35:19] | Josephine…Simone… | 约瑟芬 西蒙娜 |
[35:24] | Priya…Russ– | 普里雅 拉塞… |
[35:28] | Faithful, block the way. | 信徒们 挡住她 |
[35:32] | She just wants to see Russell. | 她只想见见拉塞尔 |
[35:46] | You were gonna search me, right? | 你刚想搜我的身吧 |
[35:48] | You wouldn’t be dumb enough to let | 你不会蠢到让一个人 |
[35:49] | someone bring a gun in to see your god. | 带着枪去见你的神 |
[35:51] | It’s ok, Trey. | 没事的 特雷 |
[35:52] | You can trust her. | 你可以相信她 |
[35:59] | Let her pass. | 让她过去 |
[36:20] | They didn’t unchain you. | 他们没有放你自由 |
[36:23] | I wouldn’t let them. | 我不会让他们这么做的 |
[36:30] | I need you to order your people to leave the palace. | 我需要你命令你的族人离开宫殿 |
[36:36] | Tell me, Clarke… | 告诉我 克拉克 |
[36:39] | How do you go on after you lose everything? | 你失去一切后会如何自持 |
[36:44] | You take a breath. Then another. | 深呼吸 再深吸一口 |
[36:47] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[36:49] | Now will you give the order or not? | 你下不下令 |
[37:03] | If I’d have killed Madi when I had the chance. | 如果我有机会时杀了麦迪 |
[37:06] | You’d understand. | 你就明白了 |
[37:09] | Wait. I have something for you. | 等等 我有东西要给你 |
[37:20] | Simone left these here, after she was resurrected. | 西蒙娜在她复活后把这些留在这里 |
[37:24] | They were your mother’s. | 都是你妈妈的 |
[37:26] | I thought you’d want them back. | 我想你应该会想拿回去 |
[37:55] | For my mother! | 为了我妈妈 |
[38:01] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:17] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[38:20] | Yes. Do it. | 是的 动手吧 |
[38:23] | Pull the trigger. Set me free. | 扣动扳机 给我解脱 |
[38:53] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:05] | Hello, Russell Prime. | 你好啊 荣耀拉塞尔 |
[39:07] | I prefer your new body. | 我很喜欢你的新身体 |
[39:10] | Where is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[39:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:27] | Clarke, open the door! | 克拉克 开门 |
[39:57] | Looks like you burn after all. | 看来最后你还是要被烧死 |
[40:03] | Please. Do not leave me here. | 拜托 别留我在这里 |
[40:11] | What would you want Madi to do? | 你想要麦迪怎么办 |
[40:41] | Let it burn. | 让它烧 |
[40:48] | Sanctum is free! | 圣所自由了 |
[40:53] | There are no kings or queens or Primes here! | 这里再也没有国王 女王和荣耀之族 |
[40:59] | We have no use for a palace. | 宫殿留着也没有用 |
[41:03] | We are the last of the human race, | 我们是仅存的人类了 |
[41:07] | and we’ve all made mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[41:11] | Tomorrow, Russell Prime dies for his. | 明天 荣耀拉塞尔为他的错偿命 |