时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I don’t know what it means. I just know I have to go. | 我不知道这是什么意思 我只知道我要去 |
[00:04] | If you go in there, you’ll die. | 如果你走进去 就会死 |
[00:07] | Diyoza, wait! | 迪约扎 等等 |
[00:10] | Octavia called you Hope. | 奥克塔维亚叫你小希 |
[00:11] | The name Diyoza chose for her unborn child. | 这是迪约扎给她未出生的孩子取的名字 |
[00:13] | They’re taking Bellamy through | 他们要把贝拉米带走 |
[00:14] | and they don’t want us to follow. | 但不想我们跟去 |
[00:16] | We go through together. | 我们一起进去 |
[00:17] | If we’re even seconds apart, | 如果我们相隔几秒 |
[00:18] | we could be separated by months. Ok? | 可能就会被错开几个月 明白吗 |
[01:51] | Diyoza! | 迪约扎 |
[01:53] | Diyoza, I’m coming! | 迪约扎 我来了 |
[01:59] | Do it! Make it move already! | 用力 快要出来了 |
[02:08] | Look who’s here. | 看看这是谁来了 |
[02:11] | What happened? Are you– | 发生了什么 你是不是… |
[02:14] | No. It’s too soon. | 不 这还太早 |
[02:15] | You said you were only 6 months. | 你说你才怀了六个月 |
[02:17] | I’ve been here for 3. | 我已经来这里三个月了 |
[02:20] | What took you so long? | 你为什么这么久才来 |
[02:22] | I was right behind you. | 我跟着你前后脚进来的 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[02:32] | You have no idea how happy I am you’re here. | 你不知道有你在我有多开心 |
[02:35] | I thought I was gonna have to do this all alone. | 我以为我要一个人生了 |
[02:39] | Now pull this little spud out, | 现在把这个小家伙拽出来 |
[02:41] | and the 3 of us can watch the sunset together. | 这样我们三个就可以一起看日落了 |
[02:49] | Ok. You can do this. Just look at me | 你能行的 看着我 |
[02:51] | and think of someplace else, | 想个别的地方 |
[02:53] | a place where you’re happy. | 一个能让你开心的地方 |
[02:54] | Oh, not a lot of choices there. | 那选项可不多 |
[02:56] | Come on. You can think of someplace. | 拜托 你能想到一个地方的 |
[02:58] | I think I’m gonna pass out. | 我觉得我要晕倒了 |
[03:00] | No way. We’re doing this together. | 不行 我们一起来面对 |
[03:02] | Just look at me… | 看着我 |
[03:04] | and… breathe. | 然后呼吸 |
[03:08] | Let it go. | 开始吧 |
[03:10] | I’m thinking of someplace. | 我在想一个地方 |
[03:12] | Good. That’s good for you. | 很好 这对你来说很好 |
[03:14] | Someplace– I want to push! | 一个地方…我要使劲了 |
[03:16] | Oh, god. It’s happening. It’s happening. | 天啊 要出来了 要出来了 |
[03:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | Come on. One big one. Let’s go. | 来吧 再用力 使劲 |
[03:25] | Yeah. Good. She’s coming! | 很好 她要出来了 |
[03:28] | Good. Ok. One more! | 很好 再来一次 |
[03:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:33] | Yes! Ohh! Oh, my… | 很好 我的天… |
[03:38] | there she comes. | 她降生了 |
[03:42] | Oh, Diyoza. She’s here. She’s here. | 迪约扎 她降生了 降生了 |
[03:47] | This is Octavia, my friend. | 她是奥克塔维亚 我的朋友 |
[03:54] | Diyoza? | 迪约扎 |
[04:06] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[04:11] | Here. Here. | 给你 给你 |
[04:17] | It worked. It worked. | 管用了 管用了 |
[04:23] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[04:27] | Thank you, Bell. | 谢谢你 贝拉米 |
[05:24] | Welcome to Skyring. | 欢迎来到天环 |
[05:27] | Creative. | 挺有创意 |
[05:28] | I named it when I was 3. | 这名字是我三岁的时候取的 |
[05:29] | What do you expect? | 你还指望有多高雅呢 |
[05:32] | She remembers. | 她记得了 |
[05:43] | My gun– I lost it coming through. | 我的枪 我来的时候把它给弄丢了 |
[05:46] | Let’s hope you don’t need it. | 希望你不再需要了 |
[05:48] | Hope, slow down. Where are you going? | 小希 慢一点 你要去哪 |
[05:55] | What is this place? | 这个地方是哪里 |
[05:57] | Did you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[05:58] | Octavia said you were smart. | 奥克塔维亚说过你很聪明 |
[06:14] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[06:27] | Hope, what are you doing? | 小希 你在干什么 |
[06:28] | Interesting taste in toys. | 你对玩具的品味还真有趣 |
[06:30] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[06:31] | Is this your house, or isn’t it? | 这是你的家啊 不是吗 |
[06:33] | I was with you on sanctum for, what, a day? | 我和你们在圣所里待了一天 |
[06:36] | Given the time differential, | 考虑到时间流速不同 |
[06:37] | I haven’t been here for hundreds of years. | 我应该有几百年没来过这里了 |
[06:40] | It’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:41] | Enough! We need answers, | 够了 我们需要答案 |
[06:43] | starting with where the hell is Bellamy? | 从贝拉米在哪开始 |
[06:45] | Once they got here, they used the bridge to take him to Bardo. | 他们到这之后 就用桥把他带到了巴尔多 |
[06:49] | – Bardo? – They? | -巴尔多 -他们 |
[06:50] | Yes. The next stop. | 没错 下一站 |
[06:53] | They are the disciples, | 他们指的是使徒 |
[06:55] | the guys that were chasing us in the woods. | 在森林里追我们的那些人 |
[06:57] | Anders said if I tagged Octavia, | 安德斯说如果我标记了奥克塔维亚 |
[07:00] | they would let my mother live. | 他们就不会杀死我妈妈 |
[07:01] | And Anders is? | 安德斯是谁 |
[07:05] | Head of the disciples. | 使徒的首领 |
[07:09] | Now. I’m gonna go to Bardo | 我现在要去巴尔多 |
[07:11] | and make sure he kept his word. | 确保他会信守诺言 |
[07:16] | You traded Diyoza’s life for Octavia’s? | 你用奥克塔维亚的性命换了迪约扎的吗 |
[07:20] | No. I was not trying to kill her. I told you. | 不 我没想杀她 我跟你说过 |
[07:24] | It was a locator tag. | 那是一个定位标记 |
[07:26] | I didn’t have a choice. She understood. | 我别无选择 她能理解 |
[07:28] | – She understood? – Yes. | -她能理解 -是的 |
[07:30] | My mother, my responsibility. | 我妈妈是我的责任 |
[07:33] | You said they used the bridge. | 你刚才说他们用了桥 |
[07:35] | Well, I’m assuming that’s what we call the anomaly, | 我猜这就是我们说的异域 |
[07:37] | a bridge between worlds. | 连接各个世界的桥 |
[07:40] | Is there a way to control it here, too? | 有办法能在这里控制它吗 |
[07:42] | Yes. She’s standing on it. | 有的 就在她脚下 |
[08:14] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[08:17] | I used to play down here as a kid. | 我小时候经常在这里玩 |
[08:19] | Little did I know it was a bridge to the stars. | 我不知道这是通往星辰的桥 |
[08:24] | CB “C.B.” | |
[08:25] | So how do we get to Bardo? | 那我们怎么去巴尔多 |
[08:27] | “Trust Bellamy.” | “相信贝拉米” |
[08:29] | Of course. You have the code. | 当然了 你有代码 |
[08:32] | A friend on the inside gave it to me. | 这是里面的一个朋友给我的 |
[08:36] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:38] | The code, it’s washed away. | 代码被冲洗掉了 |
[08:47] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也去不了 |
[08:57] | Work with me. | 乖 |
[09:02] | Here. | 来 |
[09:05] | How’d Bellamy do this? | 贝拉米当时是怎么做的 |
[09:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:12] | Looks like she figured out that milk doesn’t come from a pinky. | 看来她知道了奶不是从小指来的 |
[09:15] | Should you be walking around? | 你能四处走动吗 |
[09:17] | Well, I just squeezed something the size of a watermelon | 我刚从葡萄大小的地方挤出了 |
[09:21] | out of something the size of a grape. | 西瓜大小的她 |
[09:24] | I’ll survive. | 我可以的 |
[09:29] | Hello, little person. | 你好啊 小东西 |
[09:34] | Sorry Mama conked out on you back there. | 抱歉 妈妈之前生你晕过去了 |
[09:39] | It’ll never happen again. | 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[09:42] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:44] | I left seconds after you | 我比你迟了几秒钟进来 |
[09:45] | but got here months later. Explain. | 就迟了几个月才到 解释一下 |
[09:49] | Do I look like Einstein to you? | 你觉得我像爱因斯坦吗 |
[09:52] | Near as I can figure time between here and Sanctum | 据我所知 这里和圣所的时间 |
[09:55] | doesn’t square up. | 是不匹配的 |
[09:56] | The good news is you can be here for years, | 好消息是你可以在这里待上很多年 |
[09:58] | and no one would miss you. | 而不会有人怀念你 |
[10:01] | I mean, no one would miss you anyway, so… | 反正也没人会怀念你的 |
[10:03] | Thanks, and the bad news is? | 谢谢 坏消息呢 |
[10:05] | The bad news is there’s no way off. | 坏消息是没有办法摆脱这里 |
[10:10] | On second thought, there’s no bad news. | 转念想想 也没什么坏消息 |
[10:14] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[10:18] | I’ve had time to scout. | 我侦查过了 |
[10:20] | As far as I can tell, there are no threats. | 依我所见 这里没有威胁 |
[10:23] | There’s plenty of food, water, we have shelter. | 这里有足够的食物 水 我们还有住所 |
[10:28] | When you told me to think of someplace that makes me happy, | 你叫我想想能让我开心的地方时 |
[10:31] | it’s here. | 我想到了这里 |
[10:33] | That’s why the anomaly called us. | 因此异域呼唤了我们 |
[10:36] | Thank God we didn’t cut your arm off, by the way. | 对了 幸亏我们没有砍掉你的胳膊 |
[10:47] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[10:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[10:52] | To the anomaly. | 去异域 |
[10:54] | Where do you think? | 不然呢 |
[10:56] | Trust me when I tell you it is too deep. | 相信我 它太深了 |
[10:59] | The dive will kill you. | 潜下去会要了你的命 |
[11:02] | How long did you expect us to stay? | 你想让我们在这里待多久 |
[11:05] | What is it about Bellamy | 贝拉米到底有什么本事 |
[11:07] | that has otherwise sensible women willing to die for him? | 让那么多理智的女人愿意为他赴汤蹈火 |
[11:12] | Octavia tried for 6 years to get back to her brother. | 奥克塔维亚为了回到她哥哥身边尝试了六年 |
[11:18] | You were here for 6 years? | 你在这里待了六年吗 |
[11:20] | I was here for 20 years. | 我在这里待了二十年 |
[11:24] | She was here for 10, | 她在这里待了十年 |
[11:26] | 6 of them spent trying to reach the pretty light | 其中六年时间都花在了试图到达 |
[11:28] | at the bottom of the lake. | 湖底的美丽光芒处 |
[11:30] | Hey. I think I can read this. | 我应该能认出来了 |
[11:34] | Let’s hope you learn faster. | 希望你能学得更快 |
[11:42] | Once it dries, I’ll use the charcoal | 等它干了 我就用炭笔 |
[11:43] | to bring out the indentations in the paper. | 把纸上的凹痕画出来 |
[11:47] | Now tell me about the code. | 你跟我说说代码吧 |
[11:49] | Told you. It operates the bridge. | 我说过了 它能操纵桥 |
[11:51] | Right. Like the, uh, one on Octavia’s back. | 对 就跟奥克塔维亚背上的代码一样 |
[11:54] | No. That was for me. | 不 那个代码是为我所用的 |
[11:56] | From what I gather, every mind has its own unique code. | 据我所知 每一个意识都有其独一无二的代码 |
[12:01] | They call it a– a biometric– | 他们把它叫做生物识别 |
[12:03] | signature. A consciousness code. Of course. | 标志 那是一种意识代码 |
[12:06] | When you put mine in on Sanctum, | 你在圣所放入我的意识代码时 |
[12:08] | you pulled me over. | 就把我拉过去了 |
[12:09] | And sent Octavia to the other side. | 并把奥克塔维亚送到了另一边 |
[12:11] | No. I did that. | 不 那是我干的 |
[12:13] | You can pull someone through | 你可以通过输入其代码 |
[12:15] | by entering in their code, or you can tag them with a tracker. | 或用追踪器标记来让别人穿越 |
[12:20] | It’s got to be in deep, | 必须插入得够深才行 |
[12:21] | or they could end up inside out or something. | 否则会出现颠倒错乱之类的的情况 |
[12:25] | – That’s why you stabbed her. – Yeah. | -因此你刺了她 -是的 |
[12:28] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[12:30] | Did you know they were taking Bellamy, too? | 你知道他们还要带走贝拉米吗 |
[12:32] | No. Of course not. No. Octavia loves him. | 不 当然不知道 不 奥克塔维亚很爱他 |
[12:35] | I made a deal to save my mother. | 我为了救我妈妈跟他们做了交易 |
[12:38] | The plan was for me to jump back in, | 原计划是我跳回去 |
[12:40] | rescue her and aunty O, | 救她和小奥阿姨 |
[12:42] | and kill anyone who got in my way. | 并杀了任何妨碍我的人 |
[12:44] | Oh. So you’re a killer, are you? | 这么说你是个杀手 是吗 |
[12:46] | You got training, I’ll give you that, | 我承认你受过训练 |
[12:47] | but you’re no killer. | 但你算不上是个杀手 |
[12:49] | Don’t worry. I’m here now, | 别担心 现在有我 |
[12:51] | and if they have Bellamy, | 要是贝拉米在他们手上 |
[12:53] | then kill them all sounds about right. | 那就应该把他们都杀了 |
[12:55] | We’d have to get there for that, | 我们得到得了那里才行 |
[12:58] | and we are not going anywhere, not with this anyway. | 就凭这个 我们哪里也去不了 |
[13:04] | Looks like we’re swimming to the anomaly after all. | 看来我们终究要游下去找异域 |
[13:06] | I told you. It’s not an anomaly. | 我说过了 那里不是异域 |
[13:08] | It’s a bridge, a transit system. | 那是一座桥梁 一个传输系统 |
[13:11] | The one on Sanctum leads here, | 圣所里的那个通往这里 |
[13:13] | and the one under the lake leads to Bardo. | 而湖底的桥通往巴尔多 |
[13:15] | The stones are connected. | 那些石头是相连的 |
[13:17] | Each one must have a unique code. | 每一块石头肯定有其独一无二的代码 |
[13:20] | Glad that’s exciting for you, | 很高兴你们这么兴奋 |
[13:21] | but we’re still stuck here. | 但我们还是被困在这里 |
[13:27] | It’s warm. | 这是热的 |
[13:35] | There’s someone here. | 这里有人 |
[13:39] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[13:40] | I told you. He’s not here. | 我说过了 他不在这里 |
[13:46] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[13:54] | Hope, I’m sorry. I’ll come back for you! | 小希 对不起 我会回来找你的 |
[14:03] | He called the doll Hope. | 他把那个娃娃称为小希 |
[14:06] | The numbers on his arm were counting down. | 他手臂上的数字在倒数 |
[14:09] | It’s how long he’s a prisoner here. | 那是他要在这被囚禁的时间 |
[14:12] | 5 Years. | 五年 |
[14:14] | That is how long I expect us to stay. | 那也是我预计我们要待的时间 |
[14:24] | You said prisoners. | 你刚说囚犯 |
[14:26] | – You don’t mean this is a prison? – I did mean. | -你不会是说这里是个监狱吧 -我就是这意思 |
[14:28] | Skyring is the place where they | 他们把人 |
[14:29] | send people to atone for their sins. | 送到天环来赎罪 |
[14:32] | Ok. This garden is one of his. | 这是他的一个园子 |
[14:35] | We have to start planting soon | 如果想要在冬天之前收获的话 |
[14:36] | if we want to harvest before winter. | 我们就要开始种了 |
[14:38] | Come on. We need to find him. | 来 我们得找到他 |
[14:39] | Slow down! | 等下 |
[14:42] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[14:43] | From the looks of our new friend, | 从我们新朋友的样子来看 |
[14:44] | He’s surviving on jellies alone. | 他光靠吃果酱来维持 |
[14:46] | Eating like that, he won’t make it 5 Years, | 这么吃的话 他撑不到五年 |
[14:49] | and we need him to. | 而我们需要他能撑到 |
[14:50] | – Why? – Because he’s our way to Bardo. | -为什么 -因为他是我们去巴尔多的途径 |
[14:53] | When the timer on his arm hits zero, | 他手臂上的计时器到零的时候 |
[14:54] | the disciples come for him. | 使徒会来接他 |
[14:57] | Right, and you think they’ll take us, too? | 你觉得他们也会带上我们 |
[14:58] | Of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[15:00] | No. We kill them, take their suits, | 不 我们杀了他们 穿上他们的行头 |
[15:04] | jump to Bardo. | 穿越到巴尔多去 |
[15:05] | There she goes talking about killing again. | 她又说什么杀人的事了 |
[15:07] | What is the matter? Are you afraid? | 怎么了 你害怕了吗 |
[15:10] | You know, Octavia might not have liked you, | 奥克塔维亚也许不喜欢你 |
[15:12] | but she did say you were brave. | 但她倒是说你很勇敢 |
[15:13] | You have to be out of your mind | 如果你认为我会等五年的话 |
[15:14] | if you think I’m waiting 5 years. | 那你就是疯了 |
[15:18] | Funny. She said that, too. | 有意思 她也这么说过 |
[15:49] | Ugh. 120. | 120秒 |
[15:59] | I was under for 120 seconds, | 我在水下待了120秒 |
[16:01] | and it’s still not long enough. | 可还是不够久 |
[16:02] | – Shh. Hope just fell asleep. – Sorry. | -嘘 小希刚睡着 -抱歉 |
[16:04] | Maybe if I used heavier rocks to pull me down faster. | 也许我要该用重点的石头让我下沉得更快点 |
[16:07] | Do that, and you’ll be too far down to come back up | 那样的话 当你的求生本能起作用时 |
[16:09] | when survival instincts kick in. | 你下得太深就上不来了 |
[16:11] | During my seals training– | 我在海豹突击队训练时… |
[16:12] | No more stories about seals training. | 别说什么海豹突击队训练了 |
[16:14] | I’m at 2 minutes. If I get to 3, I’ll be at the glow. | 我现在是2分钟 如果到3分钟就能到发光区 |
[16:17] | Holding your breath is not the hardest part. | 屏气不是最难的 |
[16:20] | Ohh. Here we go. | 又来了 |
[16:21] | The 20 meters, if you don’t equalize right, | 二十米处 如果你耳压没有平衡好 |
[16:23] | your eardrums burst. | 你的耳膜就会破 |
[16:25] | Go deeper, an untrained diver like you, | 再往下 像你这样没经过训练的潜水者 |
[16:28] | blood vessels burst in your trachea, | 你气管里的血管会爆掉 |
[16:30] | your lungs fill with fluid. | 你的肺里会充满血液 |
[16:31] | I mean, you might make it to the other side, | 也许你能到另一边去 |
[16:33] | but you just won’t know it. | 但你已经意识不到了 |
[16:36] | 3 Years. | 三年了 |
[16:38] | Every day you try it, and every day you fail. | 你每天都尝试 每天都失败 |
[16:40] | It’d be boring if it wasn’t so depressing. | 如果不够郁闷也够无聊的 |
[16:46] | This is our life now. Stop torturing yourself… | 这是我们的生活 别再折磨自己… |
[16:50] | And me. | 还有我了 |
[17:00] | Yesterday, Hope came up with a name for the planet, | 昨天 小希为星球起了个名字 |
[17:03] | but guess who was underwater when she did. | 可猜猜她说出名字时谁在水底下呢 |
[17:09] | So what’s our planet called? | 我们的星球叫什么啊 |
[17:12] | Skyring. | 天环 |
[17:17] | Heh. Of course it is. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:35] | Not bad for a prison. | 这监狱还不错 |
[17:37] | Isolation is the prison, | 与世隔绝才是监狱 |
[17:38] | like solitary. | 就像关禁闭 |
[17:41] | Now depending on the time dilation relative to Bardo, | 取决于相对巴尔多的时间延缓程度 |
[17:43] | you could serve a 20-year-sentence here on a weekend. | 一个周末你就可能服完二十年的刑期了 |
[17:46] | Heh. It’s efficient. | 多有效率啊 |
[17:49] | I take it you’ve dealt with these prisoners before. | 我就当是你以前和这些囚犯打过交道 |
[17:51] | – One, yes. – Dangerous? | -确实有一个 -危险吗 |
[17:54] | It depends. Everyone on Bardo is raised to be a disciple. | 看情况 巴尔多的人从小都被当做使徒培养 |
[17:57] | Every single one of them is a warrior, | 每一个都是战士 |
[17:59] | Not like the flower children who worshiped you. | 不像那些崇拜你的歪瓜裂枣 |
[18:04] | Fortunately, they send people here | 幸运的是 他们送过来服刑的 |
[18:07] | who aren’t pulling their own weight, | 都是没有尽到自己的责任 |
[18:10] | not devout enough, | 不够虔诚 |
[18:12] | not strong enough. | 不够彪悍的家伙 |
[18:16] | If everything I’ve heard about you two is true, | 如果我听到的关于你俩的描述都是真的 |
[18:19] | we can take him. | 我们能制服他 |
[18:22] | All right. Be quiet. We’re close. | 好了 别出声 我们接近了 |
[18:31] | Who taught you how to track? | 谁教你追踪的 |
[18:33] | The girl you stabbed and kicked over a cliff. | 被你刺伤并一脚踢下悬崖的女孩 |
[18:36] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 感觉更复杂了 |
[18:38] | Sounds like a good story. | 听着应该是个好故事 |
[18:39] | You just heard it. | 你刚都听见了 |
[18:42] | The spy stabbed her boyfriend’s sister | 间谍刺伤了她男朋友的妹妹 |
[18:44] | and kicked her over a cliff. | 并把她踢下了悬崖 |
[18:50] | He went through here. | 他从这边穿过去了 |
[18:55] | I liked you better without a memory. | 你还是失忆时比较招人喜欢 |
[19:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:14] | I have no idea. Looks like he dug up the dead | 我也不清楚 看起来他把死人刨出来 |
[19:17] | so he could have company. | 好能有些伴 |
[19:23] | Dev. | 小德 |
[19:26] | Leave us alone! | 别碰我们 |
[19:28] | I didn’t invite them here, I swear it. | 不是我请他们来的 我发誓 |
[19:32] | I didn’t invite you. | 我没请你们来 |
[19:33] | Isolation madness. | 孤独狂妄症 |
[19:35] | Broke into our house. I tried to save Hope. | 闯进了我们的家 我想把小希救出来 |
[19:37] | I tried, But I couldn’t. | 我想救的 但没办法 |
[19:40] | I’m sorry. I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 我…对不起 |
[19:43] | Hey. I’m Hope. | 我是小希 |
[19:49] | I grew up here. | 我在这长大的 |
[19:51] | – Wait. – No, no, no. | -等等 -不 不 |
[19:55] | Damn it. I told you we need him. | 妈的 我跟你说了我们需要他 |
[19:57] | Maybe we don’t. | 也许我们不需要他 |
[20:02] | C-O-L. Colonel? Military? | C-O-L 上校 军人 |
[20:07] | Colin, last name Benson. C.B. | 科林 姓本森 CB |
[20:10] | It was on the wall near the stone. | 在石头附近的墙上有 |
[20:27] | A mind drive? How? | 意识驱动 怎么会 |
[20:31] | Eligius III was here. | 埃利吉乌斯三号来过这里 |
[20:39] | We’re on Planet Beta. | 我们在贝塔星球上 |
[20:43] | Skyring’s better. | 天环这名字更好 |
[20:50] | Everyone on the Eligius Mission got one. | 所有参与埃利吉乌斯任务的人都有一个 |
[20:52] | Becca Franko designed the mind– | 贝卡·弗兰科设计了意识… |
[20:55] | I mean, memory drives to be a data retrieval system | 记忆驱动其实是个数据找回系统 |
[20:58] | so the mothership crew could determine | 好让母船的人在发现 |
[21:00] | what happened if they returned to find a mission team dead, | 一组任务队员死亡时 能知道发生了什么 |
[21:03] | You know, like a– like a airplane black box. | 就像是飞机的黑匣子 |
[21:07] | Russell and I reverse-engineered their tech | 拉塞尔和我逆向回溯了他们的技术 |
[21:10] | to hold an entire mind. | 掌握了整个意识 |
[21:12] | Wait. That’ll play his memories? | 等等 这能播放他的记忆吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | Josephine? | 约瑟芬 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:25] | I needed to make sure she was really gone. | 我需要确保她真的已经不在了 |
[21:33] | Just–just wait. It’s repairing corrupted data. | 等等 正在修复损坏数据 |
[21:40] | So what are the odds that Eligius III | 有多大可能性埃利吉乌斯三号 |
[21:41] | randomly chose two planets connected by Anomaly stones? | 是随机选择了两个被异域石连接的星球 |
[21:44] | Heh. Long. I’d say it suggests | 不太可能 要我说这意味着 |
[21:47] | that the people on Bardo descend from Eligius, as well, | 巴尔多的人也是埃利吉乌斯的后代 |
[21:51] | and if I’m right, it could mean that the species | 如果我想得没错 这意味着数千年 |
[21:53] | that created the stones thousands, perhaps millions of years ago, | 甚至数百万年前制造石头的种族 |
[21:58] | were looking for a new home, too. | 也正在寻找新家 |
[22:01] | I mean, think about it, right? | 想想吧 对吧 |
[22:03] | No need for spaceships or–or cryo or mind drives. | 不需要飞船 或冷冻或意识驱动 |
[22:08] | You could explore an entire universe. | 你就能探索整个宇宙 |
[22:13] | Not to point out the obvious, | 这么明显的事不用我再说 |
[22:15] | but if your friend here figured out | 但如果你的朋友找到了 |
[22:17] | how to operate the stone, he’d have used it to leave. | 使用石头的方法 他就会用它离开 |
[22:19] | He wouldn’t be here playing chess with the dead. | 而不会在这和死人下象棋 |
[22:21] | No, no, no. Colin was a quantum physicist, a fields medal winner. | 不不 科林是个量子科学家 业界翘楚 |
[22:26] | If anyone could figure out how to– | 如果有谁能搞清楚 |
[22:28] | Dr. Benson, blink if you can hear me. | 本森博士 如果你能听见就眨眨眼 |
[22:31] | Dr. Benson. | 本森博士 |
[22:33] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[22:36] | God, I had a crush on her. | 天哪 我以前好喜欢她 |
[22:38] | The procedure was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[22:40] | We’ll remove the breathing tube in a moment. | 我们过会就能移除呼吸管 |
[22:42] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:44] | Good. The implant will start collecting your memory now. | 很好 植入物会从现在开始收集你的记忆 |
[22:48] | If you die out there, my face will be | 如果你死了 余下的团队 |
[22:50] | the first that the follow team sees. | 会最先看到我的脸 |
[22:54] | I envy you. You are going on the greatest adventure | 我羡慕你 能踏上历史上有史以来 |
[22:57] | in the history of history. | 最伟大的冒险 |
[23:00] | Lightbourne, the pompous ass, thinks that Alpha is the one. | 莱特伯恩那个自负的混球 以为是阿尔法 |
[23:03] | He’s afraid that Beta’s too far from the black hole | 他担心贝塔相比起其他星球来说 |
[23:05] | relative to the others, but if you ask me, | 离黑洞太远了 但如果问我 |
[23:08] | time dilation is sexy as hell. | 时间膨胀真是太吸引人了 |
[23:11] | You’ll get to the future faster. | 你能更快地去到未来 |
[23:14] | Don’t go anywhere. | 稍等 |
[23:16] | The black hole. Of course. | 黑洞 当然了 |
[23:19] | That’s why time is so accelerated here. | 所以这里的时间这么快 |
[23:21] | – Can you fast forward. – Just quiet. | -你能快进吗 -别说话 |
[23:23] | You’ll be here in post-op for another hour or so | 你还得在这接受术后治疗 大约一小时左右 |
[23:25] | until you’re through recovery. | 直到你完全康复 |
[23:27] | This is gonna take a while. | 这得要一会了 |
[23:30] | That guy out there is gonna come home. | 外面那家伙就要回来了 |
[23:33] | Unless we want to wind up as guests at his picnic, I think– | 除非我们想成为他的腹中餐 我想… |
[23:36] | – I’ll take the first watch. – Yeah. | -我先去看守 -好 |
[23:39] | You should be able to start to drink water | 你大概一小时左右后 |
[23:41] | in about an hour or so. | 就能喝水了 |
[23:44] | Don’t be concerned if you still… | 别担心 如果你还是… |
[23:46] | Nice work. Go grab me a shovel. | 干得好 给我拿把铲子 |
[23:58] | So remember, only 3 seeds per hole. | 记住 每个洞里三颗种子 |
[24:01] | Copy that. 3. Can I bury them? | 好的 三颗 我能埋下吗 |
[24:04] | New plot is looking good. | 新地看着很不错 |
[24:08] | I want those tomatoes. | 我想要这些番茄 |
[24:15] | Hey. Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[24:18] | Let me guess. We’re vegan again. | 让我猜猜 我们又吃素了 |
[24:21] | Only if you’re not in the mood | 除非你不想吃 |
[24:22] | for my jellyfish etouffee. | 我做的烩海蜇 |
[24:24] | – Jellyfish and chips. – Yes. | -海蜇配薯片 -对 |
[24:26] | I got that beat. Peanut butter and jellyfish. | 我有更妙的 花生酱海蜇三明治 |
[24:32] | Jellyfish pot pie it is. | 那就做海蜇饼吧 |
[24:34] | Come on. Earth skills before dinner. | 来吧 晚餐前学点地表技能 |
[24:37] | Aunty O’s gonna teach you how to sew. | 小奥阿姨会教你怎么缝线 |
[24:40] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[24:41] | Just finishing up with my rows. | 想把这一排弄好 |
[24:44] | Mom, I want to stay and help Aunty O with the garden. | 妈妈 我想留下帮小奥阿姨开垦花园 |
[24:47] | That’s what I like to hear. | 这话我爱听 |
[24:48] | Teamwork makes the dream work. | 团队合作才能让梦想成真 |
[24:50] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[24:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:59] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:01] | She’ll hear you. | 她会听见的 |
[25:03] | I’m training so I can help you save your brother. | 我在训练 这样才能帮你救哥哥 |
[25:08] | My brother doesn’t even know I’m gone yet. | 我哥哥都不知道我不在了 |
[25:11] | 6 years for us is, like, a blink of an eye where he is. | 我们的六年 在他那只是弹指一瞬 |
[25:14] | That means we have time for you to make me like you. | 那意味着我们有更多时间让我更像你 |
[25:31] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[25:35] | I don’t know. It looks– | 我不知道 看起来 |
[25:40] | – Hope! – Diyoza, she shouldn’t be out here. | -小希 -迪约扎 先带她进去 |
[25:45] | Go inside now. | 进屋去 |
[25:48] | This isn’t the first time something was planted here. | 这不是第一回有人把这种东西放在这了 |
[25:54] | Help me get him out of here. | 帮我把他弄出来 |
[25:55] | Hey. Easy. | 轻点 |
[25:59] | This is my way out. | 这个东西我能用上 |
[26:00] | Oh, god. Here we go. | 天哪 又来了 |
[26:02] | There’s a whole suit here. | 这里有一整套衣服 |
[26:03] | This could easily add a minute to my dive. | 这真的能帮我多潜一分钟 |
[26:07] | – You know I’m right. – You’re right. | -你知道我是对的 -你是对的 |
[26:09] | It might buy you some time, | 这或许能给你争取点时间 |
[26:12] | but this gear’s probably biometric. | 但这个装备可能是生物识别的 |
[26:14] | That means you put it on, and it lets his people know we’re here, | 也就意味着你一戴上 就可能被人发现行踪 |
[26:17] | and I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[26:19] | but I’d rather not face a–an army of guys like this. | 但我可不想面对一支这样的军队 |
[26:23] | Come on. Give me a hand before Hope comes back out. | 快点 给我搭把手 一会小希要出来了 |
[26:26] | Stop. If there’s tech in this thing, | 住手 就算这里面有那种技术 |
[26:29] | It’s deader than he is. | 也早就死透了 |
[26:30] | This gets me to Sanctum. | 这能帮我到达圣所 |
[26:32] | I come back with our own army. | 我会带着我们自己的军队回来 |
[26:34] | Let these guys try to come. | 让这些人来试试 |
[26:39] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听见你自己在说什么了吗 |
[26:43] | Do you? | 你听见了吗 |
[26:44] | You really want to expose Hope to that– | 你真的想把小希暴露在… |
[26:46] | armies, a war? | 军队和战争面前吗 |
[26:49] | You’re just trying to guilt me into staying. | 你只是想让我因为内疚而留下来 |
[26:52] | Yes, because it’s the only tactic I haven’t used. | 没错 因为这是我唯一没试过的办法 |
[26:55] | You know I have to warn Bellamy about the primes. | 你知道我得警告贝拉米有关荣耀之族的事 |
[26:58] | What about us? Aren’t we your family, too? | 那我们怎么办 我们不是你的家人吗 |
[27:03] | Of course you are. | 你们当然是 |
[27:05] | I’ll come back, I’ll bring the others. | 我会回来的 我会带着其他人回来 |
[27:07] | Hope can have a real life. | 小希可以拥有真正的生活 |
[27:11] | In the time you waited to follow me into the anomaly, | 在你跟随我进入异域的那段时间里 |
[27:13] | I was already here for 3 months. | 我已经在这待了三个月了 |
[27:16] | When you come back, I’ll be dust, and so will Hope | 等你再回来 我和小希都化成灰了 |
[27:19] | after living alone for however long she’s alive | 在埋葬我以后 她会孤独地生活 |
[27:20] | once she buries me. | 又孤独地死去 |
[27:25] | We had a good run, though, right? | 但至少我们有好好活过 对吧 |
[27:55] | Aunty O, wait. | 小奥阿姨 等等 |
[27:58] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[28:05] | I miss you already. | 我已经开始想你了 |
[28:08] | I don’t want to grow up without you. | 我不想要在没有你陪的情况下长大 |
[28:13] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 或许你不需要经历这些 |
[28:16] | We don’t know how the anomaly works, right? | 我们还不知道异域的的原理 |
[28:20] | Before you know it, I could be back | 在你感觉到之前 我就已经回来了 |
[28:22] | With Bellamy, Clarke, and Madi. | 带着贝拉米和克拉克还有麦迪回来 |
[28:24] | And Murphy? | 那墨菲呢 |
[28:26] | Him, too. All of them. | 还有他 他们所有人 |
[28:30] | I love you, little one. | 我爱你 小家伙 |
[28:33] | Don’t you ever forget it. | 永远记住这一点 |
[28:47] | I thought you were too mad at me to say good-bye. | 我还以为你气到不想和我告别 |
[28:49] | This isn’t good-bye. | 这不是告别 |
[28:51] | You won’t accept this now, but I’m probably saving your life | 你现在可能接受不了 但我有可能救了你的命 |
[28:54] | because even with that thing on– | 即使戴着这东西… |
[28:58] | You want to hate me, hate me, | 你要恨我就恨我吧 |
[28:59] | but Hope needs you. | 但小希需要你 |
[29:01] | Stop making this about Hope. | 别再说是因为小希了 |
[29:05] | Fine. I need you, too. Is that what you want to hear? | 好吧 我也需要你 你不就想听这个吗 |
[29:09] | Your brother left you to die. | 你哥哥留你一个人等死 |
[29:11] | Why are you so eager to run back to him? | 你为什么还这么想回去找他 |
[29:13] | Why aren’t we enough? | 我们对你来说不够吗 |
[29:17] | I just need to tell him I understand. | 我得告诉他 我明白了 |
[29:28] | Because of Hope, I understand. | 因为小希 我明白了 |
[29:32] | I need to tell him. | 我得告诉他 |
[29:38] | This is your home now. | 现在这里就是你的家 |
[30:00] | Ok. How’s about this one? | 好了 那这个呢 |
[30:05] | Reading first, little one. | 先读 小家伙 |
[30:24] | Ok. Go ahead. School can wait. | 去吧 待会再上 |
[30:35] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[30:39] | Plant. | 种吧 |
[30:42] | Bell, I hope against hope | 贝拉米 我多么希望 |
[30:46] | that this letter reaches you. | 你能收到这封信 |
[30:50] | I need you to know that you were right. | 我想让你知道 你是对的 |
[30:54] | There was a darkness in me, | 我内心深处确实有阴暗面 |
[30:57] | but Diyoza helped me past that darkness. | 但迪约扎帮我摆脱了阴暗 |
[31:01] | It’s behind me now. | 我已经走出来了 |
[31:05] | I need you to know that I finally understand | 我想让你知道 我终于明白了 |
[31:07] | all you did to protect me, | 你为了保护我 照顾我 爱护我 |
[31:11] | watch over me, love me. | 所作的一切 |
[31:19] | I wish I could see your face and hug you… | 我真希望能再见你一面 抱抱你 |
[31:26] | and tell you that I get it now. | 告诉你我都懂了 |
[31:29] | I wish I could thank you. | 我希望我能谢谢你 |
[31:32] | By the time you get this, | 等你收到这封信的时候 |
[31:35] | if you get this, | 如果你能收到的话 |
[31:36] | I’ll probably be an old lady or dead. | 我可能已经垂垂老矣或是入了黄土 |
[31:40] | I want you to know I was happy. | 我想让你知道 我过得挺好的 |
[31:43] | I have Hope. | 我有小希 |
[31:45] | Diyoza’s a pain in the ass, but I love her | 迪约扎挺讨厌的 但是我爱她 |
[31:50] | like I love you. | 就像我爱你一样 |
[31:56] | Please don’t worry about me. | 请别担心我 |
[31:59] | You deserve to be happy, big brother. | 你值得过得幸福 哥哥 |
[32:04] | Always yours, Octavia. | 永远爱你的 奥克塔维亚 |
[33:05] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到这个的 |
[33:07] | I found it here. | 我在这找到的 |
[33:08] | That was not meant for you. | 这又不是给你的 |
[33:12] | It’s my watch. | 我要负责看好的 |
[33:18] | Stay alert, Hope. | 当心 小希 |
[33:20] | He could come back at any time. | 他可能随时会回来 |
[33:24] | Ok. Try again. | 好了 再试一次 |
[33:27] | The eligius transport crashed here. | 埃力吉乌斯运输船在这里坠毁了 |
[33:30] | Heh. Colin was the sole survivor. | 科林是唯一的幸存者 |
[33:32] | He found the stone the same way we did, | 他和我们用了一样的方法发现了石头 |
[33:34] | by tracking the radio interference. | 用了追踪无线电干扰的方式 |
[33:37] | Built this cabin above it. | 在它上面造了这个小屋 |
[33:38] | What’s all that? | 这是什么 |
[33:40] | It’s brilliant. He used a ground vibration sensor | 太绝了 他用了地面振动传感器 |
[33:43] | and a stethoscope salvaged from the wreckage | 和从废墟里找到的听诊器 |
[33:45] | to measure tiny fluctuations in the stone | 来测量当符号和顺序都正确吻合时 |
[33:48] | caused when the correct symbol was touched in the right order. | 石头发出的微小脉动 |
[33:51] | So we have the code? | 那我们也拿到代码了吗 |
[33:54] | No, no, not yet. | 不不 还没有 |
[33:57] | There’s still millions of possible combinations, | 仍然有数百万种有可能的排序 |
[33:59] | but he’ll get it. | 但他能解出来的 |
[34:01] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[34:03] | Very great importance, I think. | 我认为这很重要 |
[34:21] | I remember when she threw this into the bridge. | 我记得她把这个扔到桥那 |
[34:24] | We still thought sanctum was on the other side. | 我们当时还以为圣所在对面 |
[34:29] | It must have been how they knew we were here. | 他们肯定是因此才知道了我们在这 |
[34:40] | Come here. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[34:51] | We’ll get them back together, | 我们会一起把她们找回来 |
[34:55] | whatever it takes. | 不惜任何代价 |
[34:57] | We’ll get them all back. | 我们会把他们都找回来 |
[35:01] | Ok. Back to the trenches. | 好 返回战壕 |
[35:04] | “It is the same! For, be it joy or sorrow, | “终归是一样 因为呵 在这世间” |
[35:07] | “The path of its departure still is free: | “无论是喜悦或悲伤都会溜走” |
[35:09] | Man’s yesterday may ne’er be”… | “我们的明日从不再像昨天” |
[35:11] | Same damn poem every day. | 每天都是这首破诗 |
[35:12] | “Nought may endure but mutability.” | “唉除了无常一切都不肯停留” |
[35:14] | You must think I’m so weak. | 你肯定觉得我很软弱 |
[35:17] | No. The opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[35:21] | I’ve seen your moves, | 我见过你的招式 |
[35:23] | and with teachers like Diyoza and Octavia, | 再加上迪约扎和奥克塔维亚这样的师父 |
[35:27] | I wouldn’t want to face you in battle. | 我可不想跟你战斗 |
[35:28] | They didn’t teach me to fight. | 她们没有教我战斗 |
[35:31] | No. My mom wouldn’t allow it. | 我妈不同意 |
[35:34] | No. A prisoner came here | 是她们离开后的几个月后 |
[35:36] | a few months after they left–Dev. | 一个犯人来到了这里 小德 |
[35:41] | He taught me. | 他教我的 |
[35:44] | – The body. – Yeah. | -是那具尸体 -对 |
[35:48] | Ok. Let’s try again. | 好 我们再试一次 |
[35:50] | Wait. There. | 等等 这里 |
[35:54] | The operations are in sync. | 操作同步了 |
[35:56] | Something’s happening. | 发生了什么 |
[35:58] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[36:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:08] | The portal rises from the lake. | 传送门从水中升起 |
[36:11] | Of course. | 果然 |
[36:15] | Pen. I need a pen. Um… | 笔 我得找支笔 |
[36:19] | A pen! He did it! | 给我支笔 他做到了 |
[36:21] | I need a pen. | 我需要笔 |
[36:23] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[36:25] | I need something to write with, | 我得找个地方记下来 |
[36:26] | Uh, the charcoal, a pen, anything! | 木炭啊笔啊都可以 |
[36:33] | Be careful with that. | 别乱动它 |
[36:40] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:42] | It’s ok. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没事的 没有人要伤害你 |
[36:45] | That’s a memory viewer, ok? | 这是个记忆阅读器 |
[36:48] | My friend was here. | 我朋友当时在这里 |
[36:50] | Now that man just entered the code | 那个人刚输入了代码 |
[36:52] | and opened the bridge. | 打开了桥 |
[36:53] | We need to rewind it so that once we see it | 我们需要倒带看看 |
[36:57] | we can open the bridge ourselves, ok? | 然后就可以自己打开桥 |
[37:00] | You can go home. | 你就可以回家 |
[37:03] | Too soon. I must serve my time. | 还太早了 我必须等刑满 |
[37:07] | Ok. If you want to stay, you can stay. | 如果你想留下 也可以留下 |
[37:12] | Just give us back– | 只要还给我们 |
[37:14] | No! | 不行 |
[37:15] | I serve the master. | 我侍奉主人 |
[37:17] | I am his shield and his sword. | 我是他的盾和剑 |
[37:21] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[37:23] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[37:24] | No! | 不要 |
[38:02] | You waste your reading, it’s your maths. | 别读了 该做数学了 |
[38:04] | You’re gonna do it again after dinner. | 晚饭后再读吧 |
[38:09] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[38:13] | I remember carrying your ass through the woods in it. | 我记得穿着它背着你这崽子穿过树林 |
[38:18] | That’s me on dishes. | 今天我洗碗 |
[38:22] | I could have made your daughter a pair of pants | 我本来还能给你女儿做条裤子 |
[38:24] | if you didn’t rip the sleeve off. | 但你把袖子扯没了 |
[38:26] | I ripped the sleeve off to save that gnarly arm of yours. | 那还不是为了你那麒麟臂 |
[38:29] | It’s time to throw that damn thing away. | 早该把这鬼东西扔了 |
[38:31] | That’s dishes tomorrow, too. | 看来明天你也要洗碗了 |
[38:36] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[38:50] | Keep her out of sight. | 别让她被发现 |
[38:51] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你做什么去 |
[38:52] | Please just do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[38:54] | – Mom? – Don’t worry about it. | -妈妈 -别担心 |
[38:55] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:24] | Who are you– Octavia or Diyoza? | 你是谁 奥克塔维亚还是迪约扎 |
[39:28] | You speak English. Great. | 你会说英语 太好了 |
[39:30] | You just tell me what this is about. | 请跟我解释情况 |
[39:38] | Octavia left a long time ago, | 奥克塔维亚很早就离开了 |
[39:40] | right after she dropped this note. | 就在她把这个扔出去以后 |
[39:42] | I’m alone here now. | 现在这里就我一个人 |
[39:44] | Search the cabin for the other one. | 搜查屋子 找到另一个人 |
[39:47] | Restrain her. | 抓住她 |
[39:48] | Octavia, you fool! There is no Hope! | 奥克塔维亚你这个傻子 没有希望[小希]的 |
[39:52] | Come out now! | 快出来吧 |
[39:53] | Go now. | 快去 |
[39:58] | Get in. Hurry! | 进去 快点 |
[40:04] | I need you to stay quiet. | 我需要你保持安静 |
[40:06] | No matter what you hear, | 无论你听到了什么 |
[40:08] | You have to stay quiet, do you understand? | 你都得保持安静 你明白吗 |
[40:10] | I promise you mommy and Aunty O will come back for you, | 我保证妈妈和小奥阿姨会回来找你 |
[40:13] | but right now, you shh. | 但是现在 嘘 |
[40:16] | Come out! | 出来 |
[40:18] | You be brave. | 你要勇敢 |
[40:21] | Come out and surrender. | 出来投降 |
[40:26] | All right! Front! | 好了 前门 |
[40:32] | On your knees right now! | 现在跪下 |
[40:43] | – Stop resisting! – Let me go! | -别反抗 -放开我 |
[40:45] | – We don’t want to hurt you. – Let me go! | -我们不想伤害你 -放开我 |
[40:55] | Secure them. | 拷好她们 |
[41:00] | Helmets on. | 戴上头盔 |
[41:02] | Anders wants them to remember everything. | 安德斯要她们记得所有的事 |
[41:04] | On your feet. Move. | 站起来 走 |
[41:23] | Mom! Octavia! | 妈妈 奥克塔维亚 |
[41:28] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |