时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | In my dreams, I see a commander who frightens me. | 在我的梦境中 我看见一位司令很可怕 |
[00:05] | Sheidheda, the dark commander. | 影赫达 黑暗司令 |
[00:07] | The flame amplifies every commander’s capacity | 火种会放大每位司令的能力 |
[00:09] | for good and evil. | 有好有坏 |
[00:10] | Can you kill it or not? | 到底能不能杀了它 |
[00:11] | It’ll destroy the flame. | 它会摧毁火种 |
[00:12] | We have to take it out. | 我们得把它拿出来 |
[00:14] | Kill the son of a bitch. | 杀了那个混蛋 |
[00:16] | I’m not the Commander anymore. | 我再也不是司令了 |
[00:18] | – Sheidheda. – Where did he go? | -影赫达 -他去哪了 |
[00:20] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[00:22] | Simone left these here. | 西蒙娜把这些留在这里 |
[00:23] | They were your mother’s. | 都是你妈妈的 |
[00:37] | Sanctum is free! | 圣所自由了 |
[00:39] | We are the last of the human race! | 我们是仅存的人类了 |
[00:42] | We’ve all made mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[00:43] | Tomorrow, Russell Prime dies for his! | 明天 荣耀拉塞尔为他的错偿命 |
[01:03] | 警告 高辐射区 | |
[01:12] | Any change? | 有进展了吗 |
[01:13] | The power supply’s still choppy and oscillating in the lower region. | 电力供应仍然不稳定 还在振荡于较低区域 |
[01:17] | I can take over early. | 我可以早点接手 |
[01:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:35] | I was thinking about this all day, | 我一整天都在想着这一刻 |
[01:36] | and I’ll have you know I could fix | 我会让你知道我能在五分钟之内 |
[01:38] | this power problem in 5 minutes. | 解决电力问题 |
[01:39] | Yeah. Pull your control rod. Let’s see it. | 是吗 把你的”控制棒”拉起来 让我看看 |
[01:44] | Come on. Not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[01:46] | Raven’s gonna kill me. | 雷文会杀了我的 |
[01:47] | Supply’s still low. | 电力供应还是很低 |
[01:49] | Pulling that last control rod’s not a bad idea. | 拉起最后一根控制棒是个不错的办法 |
[01:50] | It would up the power output. | 它能提高输出功率 |
[01:51] | Yeah. Well, Raven said to wait and see if supply evens out. | 对 但雷文说过要等一等 看看供给是否平衡 |
[01:54] | Sure. | 好 |
[01:58] | We can wait. | 我们可以等 |
[02:00] | Raising the last rod 25%. | 将最后一根控制棒提高四分之一 |
[02:04] | That should do it. | 应该就可以了 |
[02:10] | Failure in the actuator mechanism. | 执行机构故障 |
[02:12] | It won’t go up. | 它升高不了 |
[02:14] | Stop it. Gonna have to do it manually. | 这下得手动操作了 |
[02:18] | Hold that thought. | 等着我 |
[02:24] | Secondary containment clear. | 二级安全壳打开 |
[02:33] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[02:35] | Priya never let us go in there. | 普里雅从不让我们进去那里面 |
[02:38] | Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. | 别担心 我知道自己在干什么 |
[02:42] | Core access clear. | 核心通道打开 |
[02:52] | Sinclair, my mentor on the Ark, | 我在方舟上的导师辛克莱 |
[02:54] | was a genius at jury-rigging the reactor. | 是一个临时操纵反应堆的天才 |
[02:57] | I could do this in my sleep. | 我闭着眼睛都能搞定 |
[02:59] | All I have to do is pull up the rod… | 我只需要拉起控制棒 |
[03:04] | and use this to keep it up. | 并用这个固定住它 |
[03:12] | There. Now we can… | 好了 现在可以… |
[03:18] | – James. – Cora? | -詹姆斯 -科拉 |
[03:21] | – Cora! – James! | -科拉 -詹姆斯 |
[03:29] | It’s burning! | 我在灼烧 |
[04:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:27] | My mother’s ring. | 这是我妈妈的戒指 |
[04:28] | It’s all I have left of them. | 这是她剩下的全部东西了 |
[04:30] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[04:31] | You are what’s left of them. | 你才是她剩下的全部 |
[04:36] | This is what’s left of the Commanders. | 这是司令们剩下的东西 |
[04:44] | I lost myself last night. | 我昨晚失控了 |
[04:46] | Russell gave me this, and I just– | 拉塞尔给了我这个 我就… |
[04:48] | Burning down the palace was a bit extreme, | 烧毁宫殿是有点极端 |
[04:52] | but, Clarke, he killed your mother and so many others, | 但克拉克 他杀了你妈妈和很多其他的人 |
[04:56] | and today, he will die for it. | 今天 他将为此而死 |
[04:58] | Maybe once it is done, we can all start over | 也许等一切结束后 我们可以重新开始 |
[05:02] | except for Madi, who they still call Heda, | 麦迪除外 他们还称她为赫达 |
[05:07] | and I’m letting them. | 而我任由他们这么做 |
[05:10] | It makes me wonder | 这让我怀疑 |
[05:12] | am I just doing what I know because | 我是因为别无他法了 |
[05:14] | I don’t know how to do anything else? | 才这么做吗 |
[05:17] | You’re doing what’s best for Madi, | 你这是在为麦迪着想 |
[05:20] | but change takes time. | 但改变需要时间 |
[05:24] | We need to ease them into this new life. | 我们得让他们适应新的生活 |
[05:47] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[05:51] | I’ll do my best to make you proud. | 我会尽最大的努力让你骄傲 |
[06:11] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[06:21] | Preparations must be made. | 必须做好准备 |
[06:23] | It’s time to talk to Russell. | 该去跟拉塞尔谈谈了 |
[06:35] | Save the Primes! | 拯救荣耀之族 |
[06:36] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[07:19] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我何其荣幸 |
[07:21] | Don’t play innocent. | 别装蒜 |
[07:22] | We know your people have been in to see you. | 我们知道你的族人来见过你 |
[07:24] | I can hardly turn them away if they show up. | 如果他们出现 我很难拒绝 |
[07:27] | It won’t be a problem for much longer. | 很快就不会有这个问题了 |
[07:29] | Your execution’s at sunset. | 日落就行刑 |
[07:32] | We’ll give you the respect of choosing how you die. | 我们会尊重你对死亡方式的选择 |
[07:37] | You should have just finished the job last night. | 你就应该在昨晚处死我 |
[07:40] | We can make it quick. | 我们可以快速解决 |
[07:41] | And why would I want that? | 我为什么要这样呢 |
[07:43] | To my followers, this will be the death of a God. | 对我的追随者来说 这将是一个神的死亡 |
[07:52] | Like a sign from above. | 这像是上天的一个指示 |
[07:55] | I’ll take the pyre. | 我选择火葬 |
[07:57] | Last night, you begged me to save you from the flames. | 昨晚你求我将你救出火海 |
[08:00] | And now you want it quick | 现在你想要快速解决 |
[08:01] | so you can pretend you’re still civilized. | 以便假装你还是文明的 |
[08:04] | No. My people need to feel my death, | 不 我的族人需要感受我的死亡 |
[08:10] | and so do you. | 你们也是 |
[08:11] | Very well. Fire it is. | 好的 那就火刑 |
[08:18] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[08:35] | Death to Primes! Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 荣耀之族必死 |
[08:37] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[08:51] | You deserve to burn for killing Priya. | 因为杀了普里雅 你理应被烧死 |
[08:53] | Delilah deserved justice. | 黛利拉不能冤死 |
[08:57] | And if you have a problem, leave. | 如果你不满意 那就走吧 |
[09:04] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[09:06] | They’re just gonna kill each other as soon as we leave. | 我们前脚走 他们后脚就会自相残杀 |
[09:15] | How messed up is it that I’m looking forward to an execution? | 我对行刑还挺期待 这是有多糟糕啊 |
[09:18] | Hey. We talked about this. | 我们说过这个了 |
[09:21] | – It’s justice for Abby. – Of course you’re fine with it, | -这是为艾比伸张正义 -你当然没问题了 |
[09:24] | but I’m a doctor. | 但我是个医生 |
[09:25] | I should be better. | 我应该更超然的 |
[09:26] | Better? I’m not just following orders, Jax. | 更超然 我不只是听从命令 杰克逊 |
[09:32] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[09:33] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[09:38] | Russell won’t stand for it. | 拉塞尔不会同意的 |
[09:39] | Russell won’t stand for anything if he’s dead. | 如果拉塞尔死了的话 那说什么也没用了 |
[09:42] | We have to stop it, | 我们要阻止行刑 |
[09:43] | return him to his rightful place. | 把他送到他应该去的地方 |
[09:45] | Yes, but not with violence. | 对 但不是用暴力 |
[09:48] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[09:52] | That’s none of your business. | 和你没关系 |
[09:54] | You betrayed Russell. | 你背叛了拉塞尔 |
[09:55] | You don’t get to pretend to be one of us. | 你就别假装是我们的一份子了 |
[10:01] | I didn’t mean for Russell to– | 我并不想让拉塞尔… |
[10:04] | Clarke just said she wanted to talk to him. | 克拉克只是说她想和他谈谈 |
[10:08] | Trey’s just…upset. | 特雷只是…不高兴 |
[10:11] | Alyssa… | 阿莱莎… |
[10:14] | I can see you don’t believe that. Talk to me. | 我能看得出你不认可 和我谈谈 |
[10:17] | The past couple days, | 这两天 |
[10:19] | so many of the faithful haven’t handled it well. | 有很多的信徒无法平静地接受这事 |
[10:22] | I’m afraid they’re planning something terrible | 恐怕他们在酝酿用可怕的办法 |
[10:24] | to save Russell. | 去解救拉塞尔 |
[10:32] | If Russell told them to stop, would they? | 如果拉塞尔阻止 他们还会吗 |
[10:34] | Of course. | 当然不会 |
[10:36] | His will be done. | 他的旨意必须执行 |
[10:39] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你在想什么 |
[10:42] | I’m thinking that I’ll take him | 我在想今天早上 |
[10:43] | more than just his coffee this morning. | 除了咖啡我还要给他带点别的 |
[10:47] | This looks like fun. | 看着挺有意思 |
[10:49] | They’re burning Russell at the stake tonight, | 他们要在柱子上把拉塞尔烧死 |
[10:52] | and I wonder who’s next. | 我很想知道下一个会是谁 |
[10:54] | Our people will never let that happen. | 我们的同伴不会允许那样的 |
[11:00] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[11:02] | Doesn’t this feel wrong to you? | 这件事你不觉得是不对的吗 |
[11:06] | Well, it’s not like we have a choice, | 我们恐怕也没的选吧 |
[11:08] | so we might as well enjoy it. | 所以不如反过来去享受呢 |
[11:12] | Oh, enjoy it? | 享受 |
[11:14] | Enjoy it. | 享受 |
[11:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:18] | 6 years of you walking in on us in space, | 六年来你一直就这么闯进来 |
[11:20] | and you still can’t knock. | 到现在还是不敲门 |
[11:22] | It’s incredible really. | 真是难以置信 |
[11:23] | Well, you’d think you could lock a door. | 你们也可以想着把门锁上啊 |
[11:24] | What’s up, Raven? | 什么事啊 雷文 |
[11:26] | Clearly not the reactor. | 显然反应堆不行了 |
[11:27] | Power’s out all over Sanctum. | 圣所各处都停电了 |
[11:29] | James failed me again. Get dressed. | 詹姆斯又搞砸了 穿上衣服 |
[11:31] | Time to prove how much you were paying attention on the ring. | 是时候证明自己在方舟上学得有多认真了 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:06] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[12:11] | Core temp is up, coolant pressure’s down. | 堆芯温度上升 冷却剂压力下降 |
[12:13] | Where the hell is James? | 詹姆斯跑哪去了 |
[12:14] | The door’s open. Come on. | 门开着 来 |
[12:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:27] | Radiation’s normal. | 辐射强度正常 |
[12:31] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[12:34] | Over here. | 这边 |
[12:36] | That’s bad. | 不妙 |
[12:40] | Here, the radiation is elevated. | 这里的辐射强度上升了 |
[12:44] | This is just water from the coolant system, | 这只是从冷却系统出来的水 |
[12:46] | But if radiation is leaking here, | 可如果这边有辐射泄漏 |
[12:48] | it must be coming from the core. | 只能是从堆芯来的 |
[12:57] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[12:58] | Raven, we need to help them. | 雷文 我们得要救他们 |
[13:00] | No. It’s too late. Look at them. | 不 太晚了 看看他们 |
[13:05] | He must have pulled the control rod too fast. | 一定是他把控制棒拔出得太快了 |
[13:08] | The spike of radiation would be lethal. | 辐射的上升会是致命的 |
[13:16] | If the core reaches 1,500 degrees, | 如果堆芯温度达到1500华氏度 |
[13:18] | the whole reactor melts down. | 整个反应堆都会熔化的 |
[13:23] | We’ll all die. | 我们都会死 |
[13:27] | Death to Primes! | 荣耀之族必死 |
[13:40] | – From Indra. – Does it matter? | -因陀罗拿来的 -还重要吗 |
[13:43] | It’ll all turn to ash. | 最后还不是都化成灰 |
[13:45] | I thought you wanted death. | 死不是你想要的吗 |
[13:49] | Wanting to die and facing it are two different things. | 想要去死和要去面对死亡完全不是一回事 |
[13:54] | – Now go. – No. | -你走吧 -不 |
[13:59] | You can still help your people. | 你还是可以去帮助你的族人 |
[14:02] | – They don’t need me. – They do. | -他们不需要我 -他们需要 |
[14:04] | They’re planning some kind of attack. | 他们在计划发动什么攻击 |
[14:05] | They want to stop the execution. | 他们想要阻止行刑 |
[14:07] | People will die. | 会有人死的 |
[14:08] | Then tell them not to kill me. | 那就让他们别杀我 |
[14:12] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[14:13] | You expected something else? | 你还指望别的什么 |
[14:15] | For you to care. | 指望你在乎他们 |
[14:17] | It’s in your name. | 是以你的名义的 |
[14:19] | Is that the legacy you want, | 你想留下这样的名声 |
[14:20] | death and more death? | 死亡 更多的死亡 |
[14:23] | What would you have me do? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[14:24] | You still have a voice. Talk to them. Stop them. | 你的发声还有用 和他们谈谈 阻止他们 |
[14:29] | Go out doing the right thing. | 去做正确的事 |
[14:31] | What makes you think they’ll let me address my people? | 你凭什么觉得他们会让我对我的族人讲话 |
[14:34] | Because my people want to do better. | 因为我的同伴想要做得更好 |
[14:36] | I can tell. Burning a man at the stake is so elevated. | 看得出来 把人绑到柱子上烧死可真是崇高啊 |
[14:43] | Maybe if you ask them nicely. | 或许你可以好好求求他们 |
[14:46] | I’m not the one asking. | 不是我在求你 |
[14:48] | My father’s son is. | 是我父亲的儿子在求 |
[15:07] | Good. You’re here. | 很好 你们来了 |
[15:09] | Shouldn’t we be wearing hazmat suits or something? | 我们不应该穿上防护服吗 |
[15:11] | You are adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[15:13] | Those literally do nothing against gamma rays. | 那些对伽马射线完全没用 |
[15:15] | Eligius III knew that, which is why they don’t have any. | 埃利吉乌斯三号很清楚 所以都没有防护服 |
[15:18] | What they did have is nightblood, and so do you. | 他们有的是夜之血脉 你们也有 |
[15:21] | You’re a Prime now, Murphy. Act like one. | 你是个荣耀之族了 墨菲 拿出点样子来 |
[15:24] | Get to the point. | 直说重点 |
[15:26] | Here’s the deal. The core’s overheating. | 事情是这样的 核心过热了 |
[15:30] | One of the control rods that slows | 其中一个减缓核反应的 |
[15:31] | the nuclear reaction down is jammed in the up position | 控制棒卡在了高位 |
[15:34] | and won’t drop into the core. | 现在无法降到核心附近 |
[15:35] | Because of that it’s getting too hot, | 所以核心温度升高 |
[15:37] | And because of that, the coolant pipe has burst in two places. | 于是冷却液管断成了两截 |
[15:40] | If the core temperature reaches 1,500 degrees, | 如果核心温度升高至1500度 |
[15:43] | the reactor will melt down, | 反应堆会熔化 |
[15:44] | and it’s bye-bye sanctum. | 圣所也就完蛋了 |
[15:49] | So how do we stop it? | 那我们该怎么阻止 |
[15:51] | We push in the control rods, | 我们把控制棒推入 |
[15:52] | we plug the cracks, we’re good. | 把裂缝堵上 就万事大吉了 |
[15:53] | Just that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[15:55] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[15:57] | Someone has to go into primary containment | 得派人进入一级防护室 |
[15:59] | to get the control rods in place. | 把控制棒推到位 |
[16:00] | It’s a high-radiation environment. | 那里辐射很高 |
[16:02] | Nightblood’s not a guarantee, but it will help. | 夜之血脉无法保证能存活 但会有帮助 |
[16:04] | – She’ll do it. – I’ll do it. | -她去 -我去 |
[16:08] | What? Like that was even a question? | 怎么了 这又不是个问题 |
[16:09] | Clarke, you have your hands full with Russell’s execution. | 克拉克 拉塞尔的处决已经让你很忙了 |
[16:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | Murphy, you’re b-team. | 墨菲 你备用 |
[16:16] | Emori will handle the control rods, | 艾默莉去处理控制棒 |
[16:18] | but she only has 60 seconds. | 但她只有六十秒 |
[16:19] | If she doesn’t get it done, you take over. | 如果她没推入 你接着上 |
[16:22] | Wonkru will handle the pipes. | 统一部落会处理管道的事 |
[16:24] | Emori said radiation is leaking. | 艾默莉说核辐射泄露了 |
[16:26] | What kind of danger am I sending my people into? | 我要把手下的人送入怎样的危险环境里 |
[16:29] | It’s the puking for a few days kind. | 就是呕吐几天那种 |
[16:32] | If they’re exposed, they’ll recover. | 就算他们受到辐射 也能恢复 |
[16:33] | If the core melts down, we won’t. | 如果核心熔化 大家都完了 |
[16:36] | Why don’t we ask the Eligius crew? | 为什么不问问埃利吉乌斯的人 |
[16:38] | They were miners. They have the skills. | 他们是矿工 有技术 |
[16:40] | No offense, but I’m not willing to put | 无意冒犯 但我不打算 |
[16:41] | the lives of what’s left of the human race | 把人类族群最后的这些人的性命 |
[16:43] | in the hands of a bunch of murderers and thieves | 交到一群凶手和小偷手里 |
[16:45] | who were torturing me and Shaw | 这些人不仅虐待我和肖 |
[16:47] | and willing to kill the rest of us before destroying the earth. | 还想在毁灭地球前把我们剩下的人都杀光 |
[16:50] | I need a team of 4 from the bunker’s maintenance crew. | 我需要地堡维护队里找四个人 |
[16:53] | You’ll have them. 4 Wonkru welders coming right up. | 没问题 四位统一部落焊工马上来 |
[17:00] | It’s dangerous, but your commander wills it. | 虽然危险 但你们的司令已经下令了 |
[17:04] | Who will answer her call? | 谁愿意遵从她的指令 |
[17:09] | And where is the commander? | 司令在哪 |
[17:11] | She has other matters to handle, | 她要其他事务要处理 |
[17:13] | but I have her complete authority. | 但我能全权代表她 |
[17:16] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在说谎 |
[17:19] | I think she abandoned us. | 我觉得她抛弃了我们 |
[17:22] | Something happened on that ship, | 那艘飞船上发生了一些事 |
[17:23] | and she hasn’t been the same since we reached the ground. | 而且自从我们着陆后 她就一直不对劲 |
[17:28] | You question the will of your commander? | 你质疑司令的命令吗 |
[17:31] | I question you. | 我质疑你 |
[17:33] | If the commander wants volunteers, | 如果司令想要志愿者 |
[17:35] | Let her tell us herself. | 让她自己告诉我们 |
[17:39] | All right. I’ll go get her, | 好 我去找她 |
[17:43] | but you will answer for your disobedience. | 但你要为你的违抗命令负责 |
[17:48] | Indra, no. We talked about this. | 因陀罗 不行 我们谈过这事 |
[17:51] | People could die. | 有人可能会死 |
[17:52] | We can’t put that on Madi. | 我们不能让麦迪承受这个 |
[17:54] | You two treat her like she’s just a child. | 你俩总把她当小孩 |
[17:57] | She is not. It is time you let her do her job for all of us. | 她不是 是时候让她为我们大家履行职责了 |
[18:02] | Madi is not well. | 麦迪不再是了 |
[18:04] | You can use her name, but that’s it. | 你可以用她的名字 但仅此而已 |
[18:06] | No way am I letting her stand in front of these people | 我不可能让她站到这些人面前 |
[18:09] | and order them into a nuclear reactor. | 并命令他们进入核反应堆 |
[18:11] | – Not happening. – What would you have us do? | -不可能 -那你有什么建议 |
[18:14] | We need volunteers. | 我们需要志愿者 |
[18:15] | Without them, she dies, too, | 没有的话 当核心熔化 |
[18:17] | when that reactor melts down. | 她也会死 |
[18:19] | We tell them the truth. | 我们告诉他们真相 |
[18:22] | Don’t be a fool, Gaia. | 别傻了 盖娅 |
[18:24] | Have some faith in our people, mother. | 对我们的族人有点信心 母亲 |
[18:25] | I know our people. | 我了解我们的族人 |
[18:28] | Why the delay? | 为什么拖拖拉拉的 |
[18:40] | We cannot ask the commander | 我们不能让司令来 |
[18:44] | because there is no commander. | 因为没有司令了 |
[18:48] | She had fallen prey to Sheidheda. | 她成了影赫达的猎物 |
[18:51] | The dark commander took her over, | 黑暗司令占领了她 |
[18:52] | and I could not let that monster lead Wonkru, | 我不能让那个怪物领导部落 |
[18:57] | so I destroyed the flame. | 所以我毁了火种 |
[18:59] | That monster was Sangedakru’s greatest champion. | 那个怪物是沙漠部落最勇猛的勇士 |
[19:01] | – you had no right! – I had every right. | -你无权这么做 -我当然有权 |
[19:03] | I am the Fleimkepa. | 我是火种守护者 |
[19:05] | You were the fleimkepa. | 你曾是火种守护者 |
[19:08] | You’ve sinned against us all. You’re a traitor. | 你的罪冒犯了我们众人 你个叛徒 |
[19:11] | Knight, please. | 骑士 别这样 |
[19:13] | We spent 6 years together in the bunker | 我们这六年来没有司令 |
[19:15] | without a commander. | 一起活在地堡里 |
[19:16] | The flame might be gone, but we are still here. | 火种虽然没了 但我们还在 |
[19:19] | We are still one people, | 我们还是一族 |
[19:21] | and we are all in danger. | 而且现在我们有危险了 |
[19:24] | Who will be brave enough to help us? | 谁能勇敢地站出来帮我们 |
[19:35] | So much for volunteers. | 志愿者没戏了 |
[19:40] | Sangedakru, we’re done here. | 沙漠部落 这里没我们的事了 |
[19:49] | Faith may be blind, but loyalty isn’t. | 信仰也许是盲目的 但忠诚不是 |
[19:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:54] | You just lost Wonkru. | 你刚失去了统一部落 |
[20:08] | Add some more kindling. | 加一点火种 |
[20:23] | They put us here on purpose, | 他们是故意让我们在这的 |
[20:25] | rubbing the palace in our faces. | 让我们只能眼馋宫殿 |
[20:28] | It’s deliberate disrespect. | 故意轻蔑我们 |
[20:31] | Look. They said that they were gonna find us something better, | 听着 他们说会给我们找到更好的 |
[20:34] | and they will. | 他们会做到 |
[20:35] | When did you get so naive? | 你什么时候这么天真了 |
[20:39] | They’re making us do the hard work | 他们让我们做苦工 |
[20:41] | and giving us tents and scraps from their table. | 给我们帐篷和他们餐桌上的残羹冷炙 |
[20:45] | I see the way they look at us. | 我看到他们看我们的眼神了 |
[20:48] | You all do, too. | 你们也看到了 |
[20:49] | Look. We did our time, and they know it. | 听着 我们干了该干的 他们也知道 |
[20:53] | We help them build the new compound, | 我们帮他们建造了新围区 |
[20:54] | and it will be ours, too. | 那也会是我们的 |
[20:58] | And I’m taking the penthouse for us, honey bunny. | 我为咱们准备了屋顶公寓 亲爱的 |
[21:10] | Hatch, right? I’m Raven. | 哈奇 对吧 我是雷文 |
[21:13] | Yeah. I remember. Mccreary’s guest. | 我记得你 麦克科瑞的客人 |
[21:17] | Boy, I do not miss that jackass. | 天啊 我可一点都不想那混蛋 |
[21:20] | He wouldn’t have settled for a squatters’ camp. | 他不会屈就于住棚户区的 |
[21:24] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[21:25] | Are you lost or something? | 你是迷路了吗 |
[21:27] | I could use some help, and your people have the skills. | 我需要帮助 你的人能帮上忙 |
[21:30] | Look at that. | 听听这话 |
[21:32] | Sounds a lot like respect to me. | 可真是尊重我 |
[21:34] | Try indentured servitude. | 找找契约奴隶吧 |
[21:38] | You ain’t the only smart one around here, honey. | 你不是这里唯一的聪明人 亲爱的 |
[21:41] | It’s a simple job. | 是个很简单的活 |
[21:43] | Just welding a couple cracks in the reactor’s coolant pipe. | 把反应堆冷却液管的裂缝焊上就行 |
[21:47] | The nuclear reactor? | 核反应堆 |
[21:48] | Yeah. It’s fairly routine. | 对 算是日常流程 |
[21:51] | The equipment’s a couple hundred years old, So | 设备历史都有几百年了 所以… |
[21:54] | just needs some love. | 需要有人关爱一下 |
[21:56] | Some love, huh? | 关爱一下 |
[21:57] | From where I sit, | 对我而言 |
[22:00] | love is dangerous. | 爱很危险 |
[22:03] | Like I said, it’s routine. | 我说了 只是日常维护 |
[22:06] | No. You said, “Fairly routine.” | 不 你说的是 “算是日常维护” |
[22:10] | The pipe’s in secondary containment. | 管道在二层密封舱里 |
[22:12] | It’s nowhere near the reactor. | 根本不靠近反应堆 |
[22:14] | I just need 4 people who know their way around welding. | 我只需要四个擅长焊接的人 |
[22:17] | What’s in it for us? | 那我们能得到什么好处 |
[22:19] | Why does there need to be something In it for you? | 为什么要给你们好处 |
[22:22] | It needs to be done. | 这活必须得完成 |
[22:25] | how about all the jo juice that we can drink? | 不如请我们喝约汁吧 我们喝多少你都得买单 |
[22:31] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:34] | You in or not? | 那你来不来 |
[22:35] | What the hell? We’re in. | 管他呢 我们来 |
[22:37] | – Not me. – What? | -我不去 -什么 |
[22:40] | You have fun, sugar, | 你好好玩 亲爱的 |
[22:42] | and I’ll be waiting for you in the penthouse tent. | 我在屋顶公寓的帐篷里等着你 |
[22:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:53] | X, Y, and Z, Follow me. | X Y Z 跟我走 |
[22:57] | Looks like Raven found her volunteers. | 看来雷文找到志愿者了 |
[22:59] | Maybe those prisoners can help guard our prisoner. | 或许那些囚犯能帮忙看住我们的犯人 |
[23:02] | How many wonkru are still with us? | 我们这边还剩多少统一部落的人 |
[23:04] | Not enough. | 不够多 |
[23:05] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[23:07] | Now what’s wrong? | 又有什么问题 |
[23:08] | Russell’s followers are planning some kind of attack. | 拉塞尔的信众在筹划一场攻击 |
[23:11] | Which followers? What’s the target? | 哪些信众 目标是什么 |
[23:13] | All I know is it’s happening before the execution. | 我只知道会在处决前发生 |
[23:15] | And we don’t have the people to stop it. | 而我们没有人手来阻止这件事 |
[23:16] | All we need is Russell. | 我们只需要拉塞尔 |
[23:18] | Let him talk them down. | 让他说服他们 |
[23:20] | Look down there. He’s the reason they need talking down. | 看看那群人 就是他害的他们需要被说服 |
[23:24] | Is that who we are now? | 我们现在成为这样的人了吗 |
[23:26] | At what point are we gonna set an example? | 我们准备何时立信 |
[23:28] | What happened to doing better? | 说好的要做得更好呢 |
[23:31] | What would my dad say? | 我父亲会怎么说 |
[23:35] | Russell killed Abby, | 拉塞尔杀了艾比 |
[23:37] | and he deserves to die for it. | 他应为此偿命 |
[23:39] | Is that your medical opinion? | 这就是你的医疗建议吗 |
[23:41] | Dr. Jackson is right. | 杰克逊医生说得对 |
[23:43] | We can’t show weakness, not now. | 我们不能表现出软弱 至少现在不行 |
[23:47] | Fine, but if you want to avoid more killing, | 好吧 但如果你想避免更多杀戮 |
[23:50] | you’ll let his people hear from him first. | 你得先让他的族人听听他的话 |
[23:52] | I talked to him. He wants to help. | 我和他谈过了 他想要帮忙 |
[23:56] | Indra, without wonkru, | 因陀罗 没有统一部落的人 |
[23:57] | we don’t have the people to control the riot. | 我们就没有人手来阻止暴乱 |
[24:00] | Jordan’s idea is worth a shot. | 乔登的想法值得一试 |
[24:02] | Fine, but Russell says what he’s supposed to, | 好吧 但拉塞尔只说他该说的话 |
[24:06] | Or I’ll kill him myself. | 不然我就亲自杀了他 |
[24:16] | Make sure you protect the secure entry out. | 确保你守好安全出口 |
[24:18] | We can’t wait any longer. 50 More degrees, and we’re toast. | 我们不能再等了 再高50度我们就化成灰了 |
[24:21] | Everyone clear on what they’re doing? | 所有人都清楚自己该干什么了吗 |
[24:23] | – Crystal. – we get the control rods in place, | -完全明白 -先把控制棒归位 |
[24:25] | then head to decontamination. | 然后去净化区 |
[24:27] | And we weld the cracks in the pipe. | 我们要把管道上的裂缝焊接好 |
[24:30] | That radiation still clear? | 辐射还没出来吧 |
[24:31] | Yep. All clear. | 对 还没出来 |
[24:34] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[24:40] | Secondary containment clear. | 二层密封舱清理完毕 |
[24:44] | You lied to them? | 你骗了他们 |
[24:46] | I told them what they needed to know. | 我告诉了他们必要的信息 |
[24:48] | It’s an easy job. I could do it in my sleep. | 这活很简单 我闭着眼睛都能完成 |
[24:50] | – Then why don’t you? – Shut up, Murphy. | -那你怎么不上 -闭嘴 墨菲 |
[24:52] | Either they’re sick for a few days, or we’re dead forever. | 要么他们病几天 要么我们都死翘翘 |
[24:55] | Now go do your job, being Emori’s moral anchor. | 现在去干好你的活 做艾默莉的道德标杆 |
[24:58] | Can we not fight now? | 我们能不能不要现在吵架 |
[25:11] | Secondary containment clear. | 二层密封舱清理完毕 |
[25:13] | This is nothing like mining hythylodium on an asteroid. | 这和在小行星上挖氢烷不一样 |
[25:16] | We do the job. We’re in, we’re out, | 我们干活 进去 出来 |
[25:18] | and then the jo juice is on me. | 然后约汁就都归我了 |
[25:21] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[25:29] | I’ll start the clock when you get in there. | 你一进去我就开始计时 |
[25:31] | You better get it done In under 60 | 你最好在六十秒内完成 |
[25:32] | because I was not really paying attention. | 因为我没有认真学习 |
[25:35] | – Comforting. – That’s what I’m here for. | -说点安慰的话 -不然我来这干吗 |
[25:41] | – Don’t be a hero, ok? – Ok. | -别逞强 好吗 -好 |
[25:45] | Cockroach protocol in effect. | 蟑螂法则牢记于心 |
[25:47] | That-a-girl. | 真乖 |
[25:50] | Come on, Emori. | 去吧 艾默莉 |
[25:52] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[25:53] | Core access clear. | 核心权限已激活 |
[26:02] | Go on, Emori. You’ve got this. | 上吧 艾默莉 你能行的 |
[26:03] | As soon as all the rod are down, the reaction will flow, | 控制杆全部放下后 反应就会开始 |
[26:06] | and the core temperature will go down. | 核心温度就会下降 |
[26:10] | 55 Seconds! | 55秒 |
[26:19] | 50 Seconds! | 50秒 |
[26:22] | Skip that one for now. Get the others. | 先跳过那个 弄其他的 |
[26:25] | 40! | 40秒 |
[26:37] | Come on, Emori. | 加油 艾默莉 |
[26:38] | 30 Seconds. You’re halfway there. Get going. | 30秒 接近一半了 加油 |
[26:50] | 20 Seconds, Emori! | 20秒 艾默莉 |
[26:57] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[27:03] | We’re 10 seconds. You got to get out of there. | 还剩十秒 你得赶紧出来 |
[27:22] | Time, Emori! Emori, get out of there now! | 没时间了 艾默莉 快出来 |
[27:30] | Come on! | 快 |
[27:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:40] | Get to decontamination now! | 立刻去净化区 |
[27:42] | Still climbing? Damn it! | 还在升吗 见鬼 |
[27:44] | We need the coolant Line fixed! | 我们需要修冷却系统 |
[27:46] | We’re working on it. | 我们在弄了 |
[27:48] | Easy. Come on. | 慢慢来 |
[27:49] | The decon shower will remove 95% Of the radiation. | 消毒淋浴会去掉九五成的辐射 |
[27:54] | Not paying Attention, huh? | 没认真学吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah. Don’t ruin My rep. Come on. | 别拆我台了 快 |
[28:03] | You don’t deserve to hear his wisdom. | 你不配聆听他的智慧 |
[28:05] | Pay attention. It’ll be the last you ever hear from him. | 好好听 以后听不到了 |
[28:16] | If you say the wrong thing, | 如果你说错话 |
[28:18] | you won’t get to choose your death. | 你就不能选择死法了 |
[28:22] | Indra will put a bullet in your brain right here and now. | 因陀罗会立刻一枪打穿你的头 |
[28:26] | We want the same thing, Clarke – peace. | 我们的目标都是和平 克拉克 |
[28:29] | I hope that’s true. | 但愿如此 |
[28:36] | My children, please, please. | 我的族人们 请平静 |
[28:41] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你们害怕 |
[28:43] | I am, too, | 我也害怕 |
[28:44] | But if my death is needed to heal this wondrous place, | 但假如我的死能治愈这个美妙的地方 |
[28:49] | then I go to that death willingly. | 那我会欣然赴死 |
[28:55] | Please, please, please. | 请安静 |
[29:00] | I must die for my sins, | 我必须为我的罪而死 |
[29:02] | but you cannot take revenge. | 但你们不能报复 |
[29:04] | That is not our way. | 那不是我们的追求 |
[29:06] | Our faith has always been one of peace. | 我们的信念一直是和平 |
[29:10] | Clarke is right. | 克拉克是对的 |
[29:11] | We are all that’s left of the human race. | 我们是仅存的人类了 |
[29:14] | Either we live together | 我们若不能和平共生 |
[29:17] | or die apart. | 就只能分崩而亡 |
[29:18] | Whatever it is you’re planning… | 不论你们在计划什么… |
[29:20] | False god! | 伪神 |
[29:23] | Tobin, no! | 托宾 不要 |
[29:29] | So much for a peaceful faith. | 和平的信念也不过如此 |
[29:31] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[29:34] | Jackson, save him. | 杰克逊 救他 |
[29:35] | He missed the subclavian artery. | 还好没打中锁骨下动脉 |
[29:37] | Jones! Get over here. Help me. | 琼斯 来帮我 |
[29:41] | Everybody, move! | 都让开 |
[29:43] | Come on. | 来 |
[29:46] | Ok. Let’s get him to medical. | 好 带他去治疗 |
[29:49] | – Will he survive? – I-I think so. | -他能活下来吗 -我想可以 |
[29:52] | I hope so because If he doesn’t | 希望可以 不然的话 |
[29:53] | these fanatics will have a martyr. | 这些狂热份子都会殉死 |
[29:55] | I’ve seen it before. | 我之前见过 |
[29:56] | Once that happens, without wonkru to keep the peace, | 一旦那样 没有统一部落的人维持秩序 |
[29:59] | something will explode. | 会一发不可收拾 |
[30:01] | – We can’t kill him. – No, we can’t. | – 我们不能杀他 -不能 |
[30:03] | Suddenly, a nuclear meltdown doesn’t seem so bad. | 现在核爆炸也显得不那么可怕了 |
[30:07] | Break it up! Break it up! | 分开 分开 |
[30:15] | We’re almost there, amigo. Steady. | 快好了 兄弟 稳住 |
[30:18] | I can taste the jo juice already. | 我已经能尝到约汁的味道了 |
[30:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[30:26] | The coolant pressure’s too high. | 冷却系统的压力太高了 |
[30:28] | You need to reroute it. | 你得换个通路 |
[30:30] | I can’t. We need it to control the core temp. | 不行 我们需要它控制核温度 |
[30:33] | We’re 20 degrees from finding out | 还有20度我们就要知道 |
[30:35] | what comes after death, and I’d rather not know. | 死后的滋味了 我宁可还是不试 |
[30:40] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[30:52] | Any change? | 有变化吗 |
[30:53] | The rate has slowed, | 速率已经在降了 |
[30:54] | but the core temperature’s still rising. | 但核温度还在升 |
[31:04] | You wanted forever. | 你说过要永远在一起 |
[31:08] | Still do. Come on. Sit down. | 现在还是那样想 来坐下 |
[31:14] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[31:15] | At this rate of increase, | 以这个上升速度 |
[31:17] | not long enough. | 没多久了 |
[31:18] | Then get in there and help. | 那就进去帮忙 |
[31:20] | Raven, you’re the queen of doing the impossible, right? | 雷文 你可是创造不可能的王 |
[31:22] | I’ll spin the dials. | 我来帮你按键 |
[31:23] | I’m not just turning dials. | 我不只是在按键 |
[31:24] | I’m controlling the flow of coolant. | 我在控制冷却剂的流动 |
[31:25] | One mistake, and… | 一步有错那就… |
[31:28] | crap. | 糟了 |
[31:31] | Oh, yeah. That makes me feel so much better. | 这让我感觉好多了 |
[31:33] | Raven…What’s going on? | 雷文 怎么回事 |
[31:38] | Murphy never went into primary containment. | 墨菲没进去过一级防护室 |
[31:40] | If he’s getting sick, that means | 如果他也不舒服 那就说明 |
[31:41] | More radiation’s leaking than I thought. | 辐射泄漏比想象得还多 |
[31:50] | We have to pull them out of there. | 我们得把他们拉出来 |
[31:53] | What hell is happening? My guys are getting sick. | 怎么回事啊 我的同伴都不舒服了 |
[31:58] | No. They’re almost done. | 不行 他们快完成了 |
[32:01] | It’s just the xenon gas making you dizzy. | 是氙气导致你们头晕 |
[32:02] | Don’t worry. It’s a byproduct of nuclear fission. | 别担心 这是核分裂的副产物 |
[32:09] | – Are you ok? – Can’t see straight. | -你没事吧 -我看不清了 |
[32:11] | It’s just some gas making our heads all fuzzy. | 是有些气体让我们头晕 |
[32:13] | Get back to work. | 快继续工作 |
[32:15] | Raven, you can’t leave them in there to die. | 雷文 你不能让他们死在里面 |
[32:19] | They’re already dead. | 他们已经死定了 |
[32:21] | – Raven, you really Need to think about – Enough. | -雷文 你真得想想 -够了 |
[32:23] | If we pull Them out, we all die. | 如果我们把他们拉出来 我们都要死 |
[32:27] | They can still do it. | 他们还能继续干 |
[32:28] | Well, at least tell them. | 那至少告诉他们吧 |
[32:29] | You think I can rely on those guys to do the right thing | 你觉得我能靠他们做出正确的判断吗 |
[32:31] | when they know they’re gonna die? | 假如他们知道自己要死了 |
[32:34] | My team’s almost out of nitrogen. | 我的队伍快没氮气了 |
[32:37] | I’ll get you another tank. How close are you? | 我再给你拿一罐 进度如何了 |
[32:39] | We’re almost there on one, but | 我们还差一点了 但是… |
[32:42] | I can’t get my patch to hold. | 我的补丁有点不牢 |
[32:43] | You need to lower the pressure more. | 你真得再降一点压力 |
[32:45] | I told you I can’t. | 我说了我办不到 |
[32:46] | The temperature will spike. | 温度会爆表的 |
[32:48] | Damn it! Just– Just get me the nitro. | 见鬼 那快给我氮气 |
[32:56] | She’ll be fine. We don’t have time for that. | 她不会有事的 我们没时间了 |
[32:58] | Nightblood metabolizes radiation. | 夜之血脉能代谢辐射的 |
[32:59] | We’ll get her to Jackson as soon as you take this to hatch. | 送这个去舱口 然后我们就带她去杰克逊那 |
[33:03] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[33:07] | If you don’t and the core melts down, | 如果你不去 核心爆炸了 |
[33:08] | Not even nightblood will save you. | 连夜之血脉也救不了你了 |
[33:16] | Secondary containment, clear. | 二级污染区 开 |
[33:21] | I may not be able to rely on them, | 我可能靠不住他们了 |
[33:23] | But you’d do anything to save your own ass. | 但你会尽力自救的 |
[33:25] | Secondary containment, sealed. | 二级污染区 关 |
[33:38] | Go be a cockroach. | 去做蟑螂吧 |
[33:45] | Here’s the situation. | 现在情况是这样的 |
[33:46] | The temperature is 1,490 degrees, | 温度是1490度 |
[33:49] | 10 degrees from meltdown. | 还差十度就要爆炸了 |
[33:51] | Weld faster. | 加快焊 |
[33:53] | – I got it. – Come on. Let’s do this thing. | -我来 -快 干活 |
[34:01] | Xenon gas, huh? | 氙气 |
[34:07] | You’re one of the Primes. | 你是荣耀之族 |
[34:09] | Means you had that blood alteration. | 也就是说你改造过血液 |
[34:11] | No wonder they chose you and your lady For the core. | 难怪他们选你和你女朋友去核心区 |
[34:16] | Let’s say we talk after the meltdown, huh? | 我们焊完再说吧 |
[34:19] | All right, but, you see, I– | 好啊 不过你看 我… |
[34:23] | I’ve got someone that I love out there, | 外面有我爱的人 |
[34:25] | and from what I saw, you do, too. | 据我所见 你也是 |
[34:29] | No matter what, we get this done. | 无论如何 我们把这事搞定 |
[34:39] | 1,492. | 1492了 |
[34:40] | Columbus sailed the ocean blue. | 哥伦布扬帆过海 |
[34:44] | You now, niks and I, | 妮可和我 |
[34:47] | We had a pretty sweet score once in columbus. | 我们之前在哥伦布战绩显赫 |
[34:50] | That savings and loan, hell, they never even saw it coming, | 我们的大丰收还没来得及享受 |
[34:54] | and now I’m on another planet | 现在我居然在另一个星球上 |
[34:56] | trying to stop a nuclear meltdown. | 试图阻止核危机 |
[34:59] | That’s one hell of a life, huh? | 人生可真是奇妙 |
[35:03] | 1,494. | 1494了 |
[35:05] | I don’t got any for 1494. | 1494又不是我害的 |
[35:08] | You guys are supposed to be the worst of the worst. | 你们应该是恶人中的恶人 |
[35:12] | Bank robber doesn’t sound so bad. | 抢银行听着也不是很坏 |
[35:14] | Yeah, it wasn’t until it became homicide. | 是啊 确实 不过后来变成杀人了 |
[35:18] | Hell, it was fun until then, too. | 那也很有意思 |
[35:20] | Nikki–she shot first. | 妮可 她先开枪了 |
[35:23] | Once those first two cops were dead, | 那两个警察一死 |
[35:26] | hell, it was already a murder rap, | 就反正是杀人了 |
[35:28] | so we executed the hostages. | 所以我们把人质都处决了 |
[35:32] | Leave no witnesses, am I right? | 不留目击者的嘛 对吧 |
[35:36] | Maybe this will make up for it. | 或许你这就是在赎罪 |
[35:40] | There’s no making up for it. | 赎个屁罪 |
[35:49] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[36:06] | It worked. We’re gonna be ok. | 起作用了 我们会没事的 |
[36:09] | Now get out of there! | 现在快出来 |
[36:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:50] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[36:54] | I did this. | 是我做的 |
[36:57] | Yeah, you did. | 对啊 是你 |
[37:01] | How the mighty have fallen. | 这么威武的人怎么倒了 |
[37:06] | Welcome to the World of Gray. | 欢迎来到灰色世界 |
[37:10] | what the hell Is taking so long? | 为什么这么久 |
[37:17] | You said this was safe. | 你说是安全的 |
[37:21] | He trusted you. | 他信了你 |
[37:25] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[37:29] | – Murderer! – Get off her! | -凶手 -放开她 |
[37:30] | Listen. I know how you feel, | 听我说 我明白你的感受 |
[37:32] | but this solves nothing. | 但这么做无济于事 |
[37:33] | – Stop! – You should die for this! | -住手 -你要为此偿命 |
[37:36] | – I’m gonna kill you! – Stop! Stop! | -我杀了你 -住手 住手 |
[37:38] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[37:43] | Back off! | 退后 |
[37:45] | Traitors! She killed him! | 叛徒 她杀了他 |
[37:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[37:51] | You murderer! | 你这个凶手 |
[37:53] | Come on. We got to get you to medical. | 来 我们送你去医治 |
[37:55] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[38:20] | That’s how I feel. | 这就是我的感受 |
[38:24] | Is Madi ok? | 麦迪还好吗 |
[38:27] | I think she’s relieved. | 我想她应该如释重负吧 |
[38:31] | Being commander brought her so much pain. | 当司令给她带来了那么多痛苦 |
[38:34] | And now she won’t have to pretend anymore. | 现在她不必再假装了 |
[38:39] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[38:46] | When I became A fleimkepa scout, | 当我成为火种守护者的时候 |
[38:47] | I was–i was so young, | 我还很小 |
[38:51] | So, uh, angry at my mother. | 所以总是对妈妈不满 |
[38:57] | In training, they taught that | 训练的时候 他们教导我 |
[38:59] | you must devote yourself to the flame. | 要为火种献身 |
[39:02] | All worldly concerns fall away. | 所有世俗的思虑都摒弃 |
[39:07] | You can have no other loyalty. | 只有对它忠诚 |
[39:11] | Sounds lonely. | 听起来很孤独 |
[39:13] | It was, But I had my faith. | 的确 但我当时有我的信仰 |
[39:19] | Now I don’t know what I have. | 现在我不知道自己还剩下什么 |
[39:24] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:30] | I realized no matter what we do to help | 我发现无论我们怎么努力 |
[39:33] | it always ends the same. | 最后结果还是一样 |
[39:37] | I used to think fighting is what we do. | 我以前觉得战斗是我们要去做的事 |
[39:43] | Now I worry that fighting is what we are. | 现在我担心 战斗才是我们的本来面目 |
[39:47] | We all have a choice. | 我们都有选择 |
[39:49] | I want to believe that, | 我想这么相信 |
[39:52] | but we keep ending up In the same place, | 但我们总是走到相同的结局 |
[39:54] | and every time, people die. | 每一次 都会有人死掉 |
[39:58] | I don’t want to lose anyone else. | 我不想再失去任何人了 |
[40:12] | Is something wrong, Doctor? | 有什么问题吗 医生 |
[40:18] | Do you even care about the people that you’ve killed? | 你有在意过你杀掉的人吗 |
[40:22] | My list of regrets is long. | 我对不起的人可多了去了 |
[40:30] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[40:31] | Alive. | 活着 |
[40:33] | For now anyway. | 至少现在还活着 |
[40:35] | The pyre awaits. | 柴堆还等着我 |
[40:39] | If you die, your people will burn Sanctum to the ground. | 如果你死了 你的族人会把圣所毁掉 |
[40:42] | I can’t have that. | 我不能任由它发生 |
[40:43] | Too bad you don’t have the forces to stop it. | 很遗憾你没有能力阻止这一切 |
[40:48] | You think I didn’t notice that some of my guards are gone? | 你以为我没意识到一些看守我的人不见了吗 |
[40:51] | Your believers still want to know how you are. | 你的信徒们还是想知道你的情况 |
[40:54] | They’ve lost faith in Jordan, | 他们不再信任乔登 |
[40:55] | but he tells me one of them was helpful | 但他告诉我他们中有一人 |
[40:56] | in stopping the attack. | 可以帮助阻止袭击 |
[40:59] | She’ll be allowed to see you. | 我们允许她来见你 |
[41:08] | To aid in your recovery, my lord. | 以助您恢复 大人 |
[41:11] | Coming through. Can we get a little help here. | 我们在过来 能帮个忙吗 |
[41:13] | – Raven! – What happened? | -雷文 -怎么了 |
[41:15] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[41:19] | You were right About Jordan. | 你对乔登的判断是正确的 |
[41:21] | He never suspected. | 他没有怀疑 |
[41:22] | He did exactly what you predicted he would. | 他完全照您预料得那么做了 |
[41:26] | And the shooter? | 枪手呢 |
[41:28] | Dead. | 死了 |
[41:30] | Tobin was honored to give his life for yours. | 托宾很荣幸一命换您一命 |
[41:34] | The honor is all mine. | 是我的荣幸 |
[41:36] | Hallowed be your name. | 愿您的名为圣 |
[41:40] | Here. Let me take a look. | 来 让我看看 |
[41:45] | Can you move your arm? | 手还能动吗 |
[41:47] | Ok. Good. | 好 很好 |