时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | She’s coming! | 她要出来了 |
[00:03] | The time between here and sanctum doesn’t square up. | 这里和圣所的时间是不匹配的 |
[00:05] | The good news is you can be here for years, | 好消息是你可以在这里待上很多年 |
[00:07] | and no one would miss you. | 而不会有人怀念你 |
[00:08] | Octavia, you fool! There is no Hope! | 奥克塔维亚你这个傻子 没有希望[小希]的 |
[00:11] | On your feet. Move. Let’s go. | 站起来 走 我们走 |
[00:13] | Mom! Octavia! | 妈妈 奥克塔维亚 |
[00:15] | You were here for 6 years? | 你在这里待了六年吗 |
[00:16] | I was here for 20 years. | 我在这里待了二十年 |
[00:19] | Did you know they were taking Bellamy, too? | 你知道他们还要带走贝拉米吗 |
[00:21] | What is it about Bellamy | 贝拉米到底有什么本事 |
[00:22] | that has otherwise sensible women willing to die for him? | 让那么多理智的女人愿意为他赴汤蹈火 |
[00:25] | I made a deal to save my mother. | 我为了救我妈妈跟他们做了交易 |
[00:27] | The plan was for me to jump back in | 原计划是我跳回去 |
[00:29] | and kill anyone who got in my way | 并杀了任何妨碍我的人 |
[00:49] | Octavia, don’t tell them anything! | 奥克塔维亚 什么都别告诉他们 |
[00:55] | It’s been recharged. | 电已经充好了 |
[01:01] | She’s clean. Transfer to m-cap. | 她没问题 转移到记忆捕捉吧 |
[01:03] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[01:19] | I told you this one was stubborn. | 跟你说了这个很顽固 |
[01:23] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[01:25] | Security breach. | 封锁被突破 |
[01:26] | All nonessential personnel, return to lifts stat. | 所有非必要人员立刻回到电梯 |
[01:31] | All security personnel, report. | 所有安保人员 请汇报 |
[01:33] | I repeat, subject is on the run. | 重复 目标正在逃跑 |
[01:35] | Apprehend at all costs. | 不惜一切代价逮捕 |
[01:37] | We have a visual on level 3. | 我们在三层发现了目标 |
[01:52] | We are blessed to live in an age | 我们蒙恩生活在 |
[01:54] | where we have conquered our lesser emotions. | 一个已经战胜个人情绪的时代 |
[01:57] | Devotion to the great battle that is to come… | 我们为即将到来的未来战争献身 |
[01:59] | How the hell do I get out of here? | 我要怎么样才能离开这里 |
[02:02] | Level two. Arboretum level. | 二层到了 植物园层 |
[02:15] | Level two, Squad A. We have a visual contact. | 二层 A队 我们发现目标 |
[03:10] | Welcome to Bardo. | 欢迎来到巴尔多 |
[03:50] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[03:52] | – It’s the faithful. – Excuse me? | -是那些信徒 -什么 |
[03:54] | What the fools who still believe are calling themselves now. | 那些还有信仰的傻瓜是如此自称的 |
[03:57] | They barricaded themselves Inside our tavern | 他们用路障把自己困在我们的小酒馆里 |
[04:00] | and are demanding to speak to Clarke. | 还要求和克拉克谈话 |
[04:02] | We already spared Russell’s life. | 我们已经饶了拉塞尔一命 |
[04:05] | What do they want now? | 他们还想要什么 |
[04:06] | Indra, we need to talk about Russell. | 因陀罗 我们得谈谈拉塞尔的事 |
[04:08] | Get some sleep, Nelson. It’s late. | 早点睡吧 尼尔森 很晚了 |
[04:10] | Russell dies, and I don’t expose Kaylee and Daniel. | 拉塞尔死 我就不会拆穿凯莉和丹尼尔 |
[04:13] | That was our deal. | 那是我们的约定 |
[04:14] | Letting Russell live is how we keep the peace. | 让拉塞尔活着 我们才能维持和平 |
[04:17] | Keeping our deal is, too. | 遵守我们的约定也是一样 |
[04:20] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[04:24] | If I was, what could you do about it without an army? | 就算是 你现在没有军队 又能拿我怎样 |
[04:31] | Blessed be the Primes and Sanctum. | 愿佑我荣耀之族与圣所 |
[04:34] | Glory and praise to the Primes. | 荣耀之族的荣光与恩典永在 |
[04:36] | Holy are they… | 愿他们… |
[04:37] | This should be good. | 没事了 |
[04:40] | – I asked for Clarke. – You got me. | -我找的是克拉克 -我来了 |
[04:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:46] | On behalf of the faithful, | 我代表信徒 |
[04:48] | I demand the release of Russell Prime. | 要求释放荣耀拉塞尔 |
[04:50] | We already spared his life today. | 我们今天已经饶他一命了 |
[04:53] | That’s as far as we’re willing to go. | 我们只能让步这么多 |
[04:55] | As you know, he ordered you to stand down. | 你也知道 他命令你们放弃抵抗 |
[04:58] | That was before he was shot. | 那是在他被射伤之前 |
[04:59] | – Yes, by one of yours. – Not ours. | -对 被你们的人射伤了 -不是我们的人 |
[05:01] | We are the keepers of the light. | 我们是光明的守护者 |
[05:03] | Russell Prime is a being of divine love, | 荣耀拉塞尔是神爱的产物 |
[05:05] | Yet you keep him In chains | 你却把他囚禁起来 |
[05:07] | like one of the prisoners you pollute our home with. | 让他像某个你们送来毁了我们家园的人一样 |
[05:15] | All any of us wants Is peace. | 我们只想要和平 |
[05:18] | Russell wants that, too. | 拉塞尔也是 |
[05:20] | We had peace before you arrived, | 你们来之前 我们很和平 |
[05:22] | and we won’t rest until we get back | 我们不夺回你们从我们这里偷走的一切 |
[05:24] | everything you’ve stolen from us. | 是不会善罢甘休的 |
[05:25] | So you defy the will of your god? | 所以你们要违背神的旨意吗 |
[05:27] | No. We obey. | 不 我们顺从 |
[05:30] | We won’t take up arms against our enemies, | 我们不会对敌人铁拳相向 |
[05:34] | but we will sacrifice our lives for his | 但我们会用自己的生命为他献祭 |
[05:37] | one by one every hour until his release. | 每小时一个 直到他被释放 |
[05:40] | Trey, don’t be a fool. | 特雷 别犯傻 |
[05:42] | Will you release Russell Prime? | 你会释放荣耀拉塞尔吗 |
[05:49] | I told you, that’s not going to happen. | 我说了 这是不可能的 |
[05:54] | For the glory and the grace of the Primes. | 为了荣耀之族的荣耀与恩典 |
[06:02] | Out of the way! Move! | 让开 都让开 |
[06:06] | Move! Get off! | 都让开 退后 |
[06:20] | One per hour. You try to take the tavern, | 每小时一个 你们要想攻破小酒馆 |
[06:22] | and we all die at once. | 我们就一起同归于尽 |
[06:36] | Rack up another one for faith. | 又一个为信仰而死的 |
[06:38] | Faith isn’t The problem. | 信仰不是问题 |
[06:39] | Blind faith is. | 盲目的信仰才是 |
[06:42] | Let me see those hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[06:43] | That was a brave thing you did, Nelson. | 你很勇敢 尼尔森 |
[06:46] | They may hate us, | 他们或许讨厌我们 |
[06:48] | but they’re still our people. | 但他们仍然是我们的同伴 |
[06:51] | Even though you were cast out? | 即使你被赶出来了 |
[06:54] | What’s the matter, Kaylee Prime? | 那又怎样 荣耀凯莉 |
[06:55] | You forget we are one? | 你忘了我们是一起的吗 |
[06:56] | Easy, big buy. | 放轻松点 哥们儿 |
[06:58] | If not for her, | 要不是她 |
[06:59] | We’d all look like that girl you didn’t save right now. | 我们都会落得你没救活的那个姑娘的下场 |
[07:02] | Minor burns. Let me clean them up | 轻微烧伤 让我清理一下 |
[07:03] | and get you something for the pain. | 再给你拿点止痛药 |
[07:08] | How does it feel to know they’re willing to die for your freedom? | 知道他们愿为你的自由而死 是什么感受 |
[07:12] | – Awful. – Liar. | -很糟糕 -骗子 |
[07:14] | You put them up to this. | 你让他们这么做的 |
[07:15] | Why would I tell my followers to kill themselves | 我怎么会让我的信徒们去自杀 |
[07:20] | when they’re the only thing preventing you from killing me? | 要知道只有他们能阻止你们杀我 |
[07:23] | In that case, maybe we let them. | 如果这样的话 那我们就随他们吧 |
[07:30] | What? Am I the only one who sees this | 怎么了 我是唯一认为这是 |
[07:32] | as a solution and not a problem? | 解决方案而不是问题的人吗 |
[07:34] | If the faithful are the only reason | 如果信徒是我们 |
[07:35] | we’re keeping this son of a bitch alive, | 留这畜生活口的唯一原因 |
[07:37] | then I say we live and let die. | 那就我们活 让他们死 |
[07:40] | Or you could free me. | 或者你们可以放了我 |
[07:45] | Fine then. Send me in. | 那行 我进去 |
[07:48] | I’ll talk them down…again. | 我会去劝他们 再一次 |
[07:50] | No. From now on, we dictate terms. | 不 从现在起 我们决定规则 |
[07:53] | Indra, we can’t just let them burn themselves alive. | 因陀罗 我们不能让他们自焚 |
[07:56] | We won’t. Russell isn’t the only Prime in sanctum. | 不会的 拉塞尔不是圣所唯一的荣耀之族 |
[07:59] | I’m in. I’ll do it. I’ll do it. | 我去 我去吧 |
[08:02] | Emori, Emori, You can barely walk. | 艾默莉 艾默莉 你都没法走路 |
[08:04] | I’m fine. I’m ok. | 我没事 我很好 |
[08:05] | Sit…please. | 坐下吧 |
[08:11] | Great doctoring. You said she was fine. | 医术高明啊 你说她没事了 |
[08:14] | She will be. Recovery from radiation exposure | 她会没事的 核辐射的恢复 |
[08:16] | doesn’t always progress in a straight line. | 又不是一蹴而就的 |
[08:18] | And Murphy– How is he? | 那墨菲呢 他怎么样 |
[08:20] | Cleared for duty. | 能干活了 |
[08:25] | Fine, but the others better come back soon | 行吧 但其他人也最好赶紧回来 |
[08:28] | because I am getting tired of being the hero. | 因为我厌倦当英雄了 |
[08:40] | 巴尔多星 45天前 | |
[08:42] | This is a very important assignment. | 这是个很重要的任务 |
[08:43] | We need to know where she came from | 我们得知道她从哪来 |
[08:45] | and how she got there, and we need to know it fast. | 她怎么到的 而且需要马上知道 |
[08:51] | Hello, Octavia. | 你好 奥克塔维亚 |
[08:53] | I’m gonna start by asking you a few baseline questions. | 我要开始问你一些基础问题 |
[08:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:03] | Mr. Levitt asked you a question. | 莱维特先生问了你一个问题 |
[09:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:10] | None of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[09:16] | Octavia, please don’t struggle. | 奥克塔维亚 别挣扎 |
[09:17] | Memory capture uses a laser-guided neural interface. | 记忆捕捉使用激光制导的神经接口 |
[09:20] | If you’re not careful, It could lobotomize you. | 如果你不小心 可能会把你的脑叶切了 |
[09:25] | She doesn’t even understand what that means. | 她似乎不理解这是什么意思 |
[09:28] | – Get on with it. – Sir, with all due respect, | -继续吧 -先生 无意冒犯 |
[09:31] | we do things a certain way. | 我们有自己的做事方法 |
[09:32] | Well, this is routine then, is that it, | 这么说这是常态了 |
[09:35] | just another standard disciple psych evaluation? | 又一个标准的使徒心理测试 |
[09:38] | We found two seemingly human, | 我们发现了两个看似人类 |
[09:40] | clearly dangerous individuals living on our prison planet. | 但显然是危险分子的人生活在囚犯星球上 |
[09:43] | How did they get there? | 她们怎么到那里的 |
[09:45] | How many more of them are there? | 还有多少人在那 |
[09:48] | What do they know about the stones? | 他们对石头的事知道多少 |
[09:51] | Ask. | 问 |
[10:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:12] | There’s nothing to be afraid of as long as you cooperate. | 没什么好害怕的 只要你好好配合 |
[10:18] | Let’s try this path. | 我们试试这个 |
[10:20] | You’re in an endless desert with a vast purple sky. | 你在一个一望无际的沙漠里 天空是紫色 |
[10:24] | A hand reaches out for your own. | 有一只手伸出来救你 |
[10:27] | Whose is it? | 是谁的 |
[10:33] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[10:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:37] | The neural link is engaged. | 神经链接建立了 |
[10:39] | Go float yourself. | 去死吧 |
[10:41] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[10:43] | Hologram mode. | 全息模式 |
[10:51] | Octavia, who is Bellamy? | 奥克塔维亚 谁是贝拉米 |
[10:54] | I’m not giving you anything. | 我不会告诉你们任何事的 |
[10:55] | Dial up the frequency. | 提高频率 |
[10:56] | – Sir, that could damage– – Do it. | -先生 这可能会伤害…-快做 |
[11:09] | Skaikru wasn’t the only clan | 天空人可不是 |
[11:11] | that showed dishonor at the conclave. | 背弃选举仪式的唯一的部落 |
[11:14] | If ALIE can find us… | 如果阿莉能在… |
[11:15] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:16] | You didn’t have to kill anyone! | 你不必杀掉所有人 |
[11:20] | Get out of my head! | 从我脑子里滚出去 |
[11:39] | 是不是没人愿意帮你 骗别人说他们的神如何 | |
[11:43] | – Tough crowd. – We don’t need an army. | -事真多 -我们不需要军队 |
[11:45] | We need you to do your job. | 只要你好好表现 |
[11:46] | Yeah, but Gods love armies. | 是啊 但神喜欢军队 |
[11:48] | Listen. Can we at least ask if they’ll help? | 听着 我们能至少问问他们愿不愿意帮忙吗 |
[11:51] | Relax. You’re not going inside. | 放松 你不用进去 |
[11:52] | Anyone makes a move, I’ll shoot them myself. | 有人胆敢动手 我就亲自毙了他们 |
[12:16] | I got it. | 我去就是了 |
[12:40] | Daniel Prime. | 荣耀丹尼尔 |
[12:42] | Uh, come in, please. | 请进吧 |
[12:46] | Self-immolation, Trey? Really? | 自焚 特雷 认真的吗 |
[12:50] | Don’t you think that’s a tad excessive? | 你不觉得这有点过分吗 |
[12:56] | A kid? | 还是个孩子 |
[12:58] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:00] | Get out of my way! | 让开 |
[13:08] | Move. Step away from the boy! | 让开 离那个男孩远点 |
[13:21] | Is this your kid? | 这是你孩子吗 |
[13:25] | And you want him to die? | 你想让他死吗 |
[13:30] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[13:32] | Of course, if it serves the glory and the grace of the Primes– | 除非这能为荣耀一族的荣光和恩慈出份力 |
[13:36] | It doesn’t. | 不能 |
[13:42] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[13:46] | The rest of the children, come with me. | 其他孩子 跟我来 |
[13:49] | Now. | 就现在 |
[13:52] | You should all be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们真该为自己感到丢脸 |
[13:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:58] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[14:05] | So we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[14:09] | Bet you’re wondering why I never called. | 你肯定在想我怎么没联系你 |
[14:11] | Zev, what are you doing? | 泽夫 你在干什么 |
[14:14] | Name the 4 Pillars of Sanctum. | 说出圣所的四个核心理念 |
[14:18] | How dare you try to test me? | 你怎么敢测试我 |
[14:21] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[14:21] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[14:25] | Repent. | 忏悔 |
[14:29] | Renew. | 更新 |
[14:32] | Restore. | 重置 |
[14:35] | Rebirth. | 新生 |
[14:37] | Thank you, Trey. | 谢谢 特雷 |
[14:40] | Now open the door–oof! | 现在把门打开 |
[14:48] | Pillar 3 is rejoice, not restore, | 第三个是喜悦 不是重置 |
[14:52] | and we will when we watch you burn. | 就像我们看着你燃烧时会喜悦一样 |
[14:59] | I’ll survive. | 我会活下去的 |
[15:03] | Tell me about this John Murphy. | 跟我说说这个约翰·墨菲 |
[15:05] | 巴尔多星 34天前 | |
[15:06] | Is he family, friend, lover? | 他是家人 朋友还是爱人 |
[15:16] | We’ve been at this for 11 days. | 我们已经问了十一天了 |
[15:18] | Please just let me in. | 请让我进去你的脑子里 |
[15:20] | If I don’t give Anders something soon, | 我要是不赶紧给安德斯反馈 |
[15:22] | they’ll replace me with someone | 他们就会让一个 |
[15:23] | that will burn their way right through your head. | 会把你的脑袋烧个精光的人来取代我 |
[15:26] | I’m trying not to do that, ok? | 我正在努力不那样做 好吗 |
[15:27] | I hope by now you can trust me. | 我希望现在你能相信我 |
[15:28] | Hope, get back here. | 小希 快回来 |
[15:30] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[15:36] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[15:37] | That’s penance. | 那是赎罪地 |
[15:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:40] | Octavia, stop. Just relax. | 奥克塔维亚 别这样 放轻松 |
[15:47] | There was a child with you. | 你身边有个小孩 |
[15:52] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[15:54] | Octavia, if she’s still on penance– | 奥克塔维亚 她要是还在赎罪地 |
[15:56] | Skyring, you idiot. | 那是天环 蠢货 |
[15:59] | We call it Skyring. | 我们称那里为天环 |
[16:02] | I like that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[16:04] | You do know that in the time you’ve been here, | 你知道你在这里的这段时间 |
[16:09] | years have passed for her. | 对她来说已经是好几年了吧 |
[16:14] | You have to let me go, please. | 你必须放我走 拜托 |
[16:18] | I need to get back to her. | 我得回到她身边 |
[16:21] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[16:24] | I have my orders. | 我有我的任务 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:35] | I’ll cooperate. | 我会配合 |
[16:38] | Leave her out of your report and let me go back to her, | 别将她上报 让我回到她身边 |
[16:42] | I’ll show you everything. | 我就告诉你一切 |
[16:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:52] | Deal. | 成交 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:02] | Let’s start again. | 重新开始吧 |
[17:04] | Ok, but you’re not gonna like what you see. | 好 但你不会喜欢你将要看到的 |
[17:16] | Blodreina gave that honor to me. | 血女王授权我来领导 |
[17:18] | You’re dead to me! | 你对我而言已经死了 |
[17:19] | You caused the world to be destroyed! | 你造成了世界的毁灭 |
[17:22] | Redemption! | 救赎 |
[17:25] | They won’t stop till they’re out cold. | 只有打昏他们才会停止 |
[17:27] | Copy that. Go for the knockout. | 收到 击倒战术 |
[17:36] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[17:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:46] | Sorry. It’s just… You’re amazing. | 抱歉 只是…你太厉害了 |
[17:51] | I’m a killer, nothing more. | 我只不过是个杀手罢了 |
[17:54] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[17:57] | What the hell do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[18:02] | I’ve just spent 3 days in your head. | 我刚在你脑子里度过了三天 |
[18:05] | Maybe you lost your way somewhere, | 也许你迷失过自我 |
[18:07] | but you’ve sacrificed so much for the people you love, | 但你已经为所爱之人牺牲了那么多 |
[18:10] | even as a child forced to hide under the floor. | 即使当时只是一个被迫藏在地板下的孩子 |
[18:12] | You were terrified, but you never made a sound | 你被吓坏了 但你从未出过声 |
[18:15] | because you knew that if they found you, | 因为你知道 他们要是找到了你 |
[18:17] | they’d punish Bellamy and kill your mother. | 就会惩罚贝拉米 并杀了你的母亲 |
[18:24] | You’re not a killer, Octavia. | 你不是个杀手 奥克塔维亚 |
[18:26] | You’re a warrior to be sure, | 毫无疑问 你是个战士 |
[18:28] | but your heart is pure. | 你的内心纯粹 |
[18:31] | Wait till you meet Blodreina. | 等你见到血女王再下定论吧 |
[18:34] | First, let’s get back to Clarke and her journey that day. | 首先回到克拉克和她那天的旅程吧 |
[18:40] | Did she survive the City of Light? | 她挺过了光之城吗 |
[18:42] | Why are you so interested in Clarke? | 你为什么对克拉克那么感兴趣 |
[18:46] | Our time’s not up yet. | 我们还没结束 |
[18:47] | Anders can wait, and if not, he can go float himself. | 让安德斯等等吧 要是等不了 就去死吧 |
[18:51] | Get her out of that chair now! | 立刻将她从椅子上放下来 |
[18:56] | Diyoza? | 迪约扎 |
[18:58] | What are you doing to her? | 你在对她干什么 |
[18:59] | Diyoza, no. We need him. | 迪约扎 住手 我们需要他 |
[19:01] | He’s gonna help us save Hope. | 他会帮我们救小希 |
[19:09] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[19:18] | Aunty O… | 小奥阿姨 |
[19:23] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[19:30] | Hope. Hope. | 小希 小希 |
[19:35] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[19:37] | Where is my mother? | 我妈妈在哪 |
[19:42] | Take us to her. | 带我们去找她 |
[19:45] | Hey. No, no, no. Not you. | 不 不 不 你别去 |
[19:46] | You can hardly stand. | 你连站都站不稳 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna send you home, and then I’m gonna go get Mom. | 我要把你送回家 然后去救妈妈 |
[19:55] | The stone room’s on the way to the cell block. | 石室在去牢房的路上 |
[19:57] | If anyone asks, we’re escorting the prisoner back to her cell. | 要是有人问起 就说我们在押送囚犯回牢房 |
[20:00] | You say one word other than that, | 你要是多说一个字 |
[20:02] | and I will cut your throat, do you understand? | 我就割断你的喉咙 明白吗 |
[20:18] | You triggered a biohazard alert to keep people away. | 你触发了生化危机警报来阻止来人 |
[20:20] | – Clever. – Wasn’t my idea. | -真聪明 -那不是我的主意 |
[20:23] | Safe to assume the retrieval team | 可以假定被派来帮你的人 |
[20:24] | – sent for whoever helped you isn’t coming back? – No. | -不会回来了吗 -不 |
[20:26] | Then you know you have 30 minutes until we send another. | 之后你就会知道半小时后我们又会派人来 |
[20:33] | Yep. Dev knew everything. | 对 小德无所不知 |
[20:39] | Show me the star map. | 显示星图 |
[20:40] | No. You’re shivering. | 不 你在颤抖 |
[20:42] | I said, show me the star map. | 我说 显示星图 |
[20:45] | I believe this is yours. | 我猜这是你的吧 |
[20:47] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[20:49] | Dev said all I had to do is think it. | 小德说过我只需要想着它 |
[20:54] | – Sanctum, I presume. – Yes. | -是圣所吧 -是的 |
[20:56] | Unlike Dev, I actually do know everything. | 跟小德不一样 我是真的无所不知 |
[21:00] | I hope you weren’t in trouble when you left. | 希望你们离开时没有陷入麻烦 |
[21:02] | Thanks to time dilation, despite the years | 多亏有时间扩张 尽管你在天环待了好几年 |
[21:03] | you spent on skyring and the length of your stay here, | 在这里也待了一段时间 |
[21:06] | you’ll be returning at almost the same time. | 你还能在几乎相同的时间点回去 |
[21:09] | Soon as I touch this, the bridge will open, and people will know. | 我一触碰这个 桥就会打开 大家就会知道 |
[21:12] | – Give her your helmet. – What? Why? | -把你的头盔给她 -什么 为什么 |
[21:14] | So she doesn’t lose her memory. | 这样她才不会失忆 |
[21:17] | It’s a side effect of jumping | 跳入一个时间过得更慢的星球 |
[21:18] | to a slower time-dilated planet. | 会产生这样的副作用 |
[21:20] | She’ll forget everything from the moment she left | 她会忘记自己在离开 |
[21:22] | to the moment she returns. | 和回到那里期间发生的一切 |
[21:24] | She’ll forget you. | 她会忘记你 |
[21:25] | But I need the helmet to ghost. | 但我需要这头盔来隐身 |
[21:28] | Without it, I can’t get Mom. | 没有它 我就救不了妈妈 |
[21:32] | Even with the helmet, you could still get caught, | 即便有头盔 你还是可能被抓住 |
[21:34] | and I won’t be able to help you. | 而我就没办法帮你了 |
[21:37] | Wait. I have an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[21:41] | This was here before we were. | 这地方在我们来之前就有了 |
[21:42] | The native Bardoans used it to pull people back | 巴尔多人的原住民以前用它 |
[21:44] | who got stuck in the bridge. | 把被困在桥上的人拉回来 |
[21:46] | Let’s hope it still works. | 希望它还管用吧 |
[21:53] | Look here and try not to blink. | 看着这 尽量不要眨眼 |
[21:55] | The eyes are the windows to the soul. | 眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[21:58] | Every mind has a unique code. | 每个头脑都有独特的编码 |
[22:00] | With it, the stone can find you. | 通过它 石头可以找到你 |
[22:04] | That’s you. | 这就是你的代码 |
[22:10] | You can enter this code into the stone there. | 你可以把代码输入到那边的石头里 |
[22:11] | It’ll pull her across the bridge remotely. | 这样就可以远程把她拉过桥 |
[22:13] | You won’t remember each other, | 你们不会记得彼此 |
[22:15] | but at least you’ll be alive. | 但至少你们还活着 |
[22:16] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[22:17] | We need to tattoo her code onto your back. | 我们要把她的代码刻到你的背上 |
[22:20] | If you’re right, she won’t remember what it means. | 如果你说得是对的 她不会记得这是什么东西 |
[22:22] | One problem at a time, ok? We have to do this now. | 到时候再说好不好 我们这次先解决这个 |
[22:28] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[22:35] | What if she doesn’t see it? | 如果她没看到呢 |
[22:37] | It’s the only place big enough. | 只有这个地方空间足够大 |
[22:38] | Believe it or not, it used to fit on a Bardoan’s arm. | 你们可能不信 以前巴尔多人的胳膊就能放下 |
[22:40] | The success rate’s a little dodgy, though. | 但成功率不稳定 |
[22:42] | 8 out of 10 times, it’s safe. | 十次里有八次很稳 |
[22:43] | The other two times, uh-uh, not so much. | 另外的两次呢 就不那么稳了 |
[22:47] | That’s why we stopped using it. | 因此我们不再用它了 |
[22:49] | There. Done. | 好了 行了 |
[22:53] | Hey. I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[22:58] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[23:03] | For your own good. | 是为了你好 |
[23:04] | It can’t look like you helped us. | 不能让人看出来你帮了我们 |
[23:14] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[23:17] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[23:23] | I’ve got you. Come on. | 我扶着你 来吧 |
[23:24] | Levitt, open the bridge. | 莱维特 把桥打开 |
[23:26] | On it. | 来了 |
[23:34] | Hope…I’m so sorry I never came back for you. | 小希 很抱歉我没能回去找你 |
[23:39] | But you’re strong. | 但你很坚强 |
[23:41] | I can see it. | 我看得出来 |
[23:43] | Your mother will be so proud. | 你妈妈会很骄傲的 |
[23:49] | I love you, little one. | 我爱你 小家伙 |
[23:52] | Don’t you ever forget it. | 千万别忘了 |
[23:57] | Octavia, you need to go. | 奥克塔维亚 你该走了 |
[24:10] | You’ll never make it. You need to go, too. | 你救不出她来 你也应该走 |
[24:11] | – I have to try. – Hope, you don’t understand. | -我得去试试 -小希 你不明白 |
[24:14] | They’ll have helmets, too, that means that– | 他们也有头盔 那就意味着… |
[24:29] | In the light of the Shepherd. | 在主的光辉下 |
[24:32] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[24:33] | He will save us from the war to end all wars. | 牠将拯救我们于终极之战 |
[24:40] | Here comes the retrieval team. | 接回小组的到了 |
[24:42] | Took them long enough. | 真够久的 |
[24:55] | Echo, what the hell are you doing? | 艾寇 你在干什么 |
[24:57] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[25:04] | Without Orlando, we don’t need to take unnecessary risks. | 没有奥兰多 我们不必冒没有必要的风险 |
[25:07] | Leaving Orlando was the unnecessary risk. | 留奥兰多活命就是没有必要的风险 |
[25:11] | Echo, enough. | 艾寇 够了 |
[25:12] | Hope, take the conductor. | 小希 拿点火器 |
[25:15] | Focus. We’re on the clock. | 集中注意力 时间紧迫 |
[25:16] | Clock? We drilled for 5 years. | 时间 我们演练了五年 |
[25:19] | We have 30 minutes to get to the cell block, | 在换班之前 我们有三十分钟前往牢房 |
[25:22] | get our people, and get back here before shift change. | 救出我们的人 然后回到这里 |
[25:25] | With Orlando opening the doors, | 在有奥兰多开门的情况 |
[25:27] | the best we ever did was 28 minutes. | 我们的最快纪录是28分钟 |
[25:28] | Then I guess we’d better hurry. | 那我想我们得抓紧了 |
[25:30] | Look. We all know this can’t be done without an inside man. | 听着 我们都明白没有内应 我们成功不了 |
[25:34] | We have an inside man. | 我们有内应 |
[25:36] | What if he’s not in M-cap? | 如果他不在记忆捕捉间呢 |
[25:37] | What if who’s not in m-cap? | 如果谁不在记忆捕捉间 |
[25:40] | The man who helped before–Levitt. | 之前帮助过我们的人 莱维特 |
[25:43] | M-cap’s on this level. | 记忆捕捉间在这层 |
[25:45] | We won’t lose much time. | 我们不会浪费太长时间的 |
[25:47] | The Shepherd brings us wisdom. | 主赐予我们智慧 |
[25:50] | The Shepherd brings us love for all mankind. | 主让我们对全人类充满爱 |
[25:55] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[25:57] | 28 minutes left. | 还剩28分钟 |
[25:58] | We can all see that, Gabriel. | 我们都知道 加布里埃 |
[26:00] | Plenty of time. | 时间足够 |
[26:01] | This is M-cap. | 这里是记忆捕捉间 |
[26:03] | You 3, fall in. We’re late. | 你们三个 过来排队 我们晚了 |
[26:07] | Your ancestors chose another path, | 你们的先辈选择了不同的道路 |
[26:09] | a difficult one. | 一条困难的道路 |
[26:10] | There will come a time again soon | 考验我们每个人的时刻 |
[26:12] | where we will be tested to a man, | 很快就要来到了 |
[26:14] | and we will be victorious. | 而我们会取得胜利 |
[26:16] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[26:17] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[26:21] | And now it is my greatest honor to present | 下面我万分荣幸地请出 |
[26:23] | The esteemed First Disciple, who will lead us | 尊敬的首席使徒 由他来带领大家 |
[26:26] | through today’s lesson on the Book of Allness. | 完成《万能书》中今天的课程 |
[26:29] | Thank you, Emilio. | 谢谢你 埃米利奥 |
[26:31] | In the light of the Shepherd. | 在主的光辉下 |
[26:33] | Helmets off. | 摘下头盔 |
[26:34] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[26:36] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[26:39] | That’s Anders. | 是安德斯 |
[26:42] | Let’s first take a moment to acknowledge | 我们先对第9层的 |
[26:44] | our newest Class of Level 9s. | 新人们表示一下认可 |
[26:47] | You’ve each demonstrated impressive devotion to the Shepherd. | 你们每个人都展现出了对主无比的忠诚 |
[26:51] | Our predecessors on this planet did not share that faith. | 这个星球上 我们的先人没有那种信仰 |
[26:56] | Like our ancestors on earth, | 就像我们地球上的祖先 |
[26:59] | they destroyed their world. | 他们把自己的世界毁灭了 |
[27:02] | Even before they were wiped out by Gen 9 | 甚至在九世把他们消灭 |
[27:05] | and turned into crystal giants, | 并变成水晶巨人之前 |
[27:08] | their atmosphere was so polluted, | 他们的空气是那么的肮脏 |
[27:10] | they were forced to build forests underground | 为了呼吸 他们不得不 |
[27:12] | in order to breathe. | 在地下建造森林 |
[27:15] | Even the rain that should fall from the sky | 就连本应从天而降的雨水 |
[27:19] | falls instead by their technology. | 也是用他们的科技来获取的 |
[27:24] | For that, we thank them, but where are they now? | 这点我们感谢他们 可他们现在何处呢 |
[27:29] | We know that by the time the Shepherd delivered us | 我们知道 主通过石头把我们带到这里时 |
[27:31] | with the stone that the Bardoans were gone, extinct. | 巴尔多人已经不见了 灭绝了 |
[27:36] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:37] | They didn’t have the shepherd! | 他们没有主 |
[27:40] | No, they didn’t did they? | 是啊 他们没有 |
[27:42] | He said the stone delivered them. | 他说是石头把他们送来的 |
[27:44] | So? | 所以呢 |
[27:45] | So they weren’t Eligius. | 所以他们不是从埃利吉乌斯下来的 |
[27:48] | There was a stone on Earth. | 地球上当时有块石头 |
[27:50] | That same enemy is coming after us, | 同样的敌人朝我们而来 |
[27:53] | but in the light of the shepherd, | 但在主的光辉下 |
[27:56] | we will not lose. | 我们不会输 |
[27:58] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[28:02] | That means Oorlando didn’t tell us everything. | 也就是说奥兰多没有把所有事都告诉我们 |
[28:05] | – We should go. – Where’s Hope? | -我们该走了 -小希在哪 |
[28:08] | We’re close now. | 我们很接近了 |
[28:10] | We’ve located the key. | 我们定位到了钥匙 |
[28:13] | After hundreds of years, it has returned to us. | 数百年之后 它又回来了 |
[28:18] | Ours is the generation that will win the last war! | 我们是赢得终极大战的一代 |
[28:23] | Our shepherd will rise… | 我们的主会升起 |
[28:28] | Hope, we’re on a mission. | 小希 我们在执行任务 |
[28:30] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[28:31] | As we fight this fight for all mankind! | 我们为全人类而战 |
[28:39] | Look. I know how you feel, | 我明白你的感受 |
[28:42] | but what do you say this time we don’t fail? | 但这一次 我们不能失败 |
[28:49] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[28:51] | For all mankind! | 为了全人类 |
[28:54] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[29:00] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:04] | – I’m fine. – You’re not fine. | -我没事 -你有事 |
[29:07] | What happened to her? Who did this? | 她怎么了 谁做的 |
[29:09] | We need her well for the mission she’s about to undertake. | 我们非常需要她来完成她即将执行的任务 |
[29:11] | It wasn’t us, sir. | 不是我们 先生 |
[29:13] | No one’s been in or out for the last 24 days. | 这24天没人进出过 |
[29:15] | She and another M-cap session with Levitt. | 只有她和莱维特的记忆捕捉间对象 |
[29:17] | His report should be in your system. | 他的报告应该在你们系统里 |
[29:19] | I’ve seen it. It was worthless to us. | 我看过了 对我们毫无价值 |
[29:21] | Unlike Octavia, she knows nothing about the key. | 和奥克塔维亚不同 她对钥匙一无所知 |
[29:25] | Be careful of this one. | 慎重对待她 |
[29:26] | She turned an l-7 and set free | 她策反了一个7层的人 |
[29:28] | our most important asset before getting captured. | 在我们捕获信息前放走了最重要的信息来源 |
[29:34] | Roll up her sleeve, see what’s wrong with her. | 卷起她的袖子 看看她怎么了 |
[29:35] | Touch me, and I won’t do your bidding. | 你敢动我 我不会听你的 |
[29:38] | Oh, I think you will. Your mother’s life depends on it, | 我想你会 你妈妈的命你说了算 |
[29:41] | and that is not a weapon we gave you. | 我们给你的也不是武器 |
[29:43] | It’s a tagging device. | 这是一个标记设备 |
[29:45] | This is what happens when you value individuals | 当你重视个人高于集体时 |
[29:48] | above the collective. | 就会发生这种情况 |
[29:49] | It’s called love, you son of a bitch. | 这叫爱 混蛋 |
[29:51] | It’s why Dev turned. | 所以小德才感化了 |
[29:55] | It’s why you’re a prisoner dressed like a savage, | 所以你这个穿得像野人的囚犯 |
[29:58] | so you can get close enough stick that blade | 你可以足够接近小奥阿姨 |
[30:00] | into Aunty O and bring her back to me. | 将刀刺入她体内 然后带她回来给我 |
[30:02] | – Why do you care about her? – I don’t. | -你为什么在意她 -我没有 |
[30:05] | I care about Clarke. | 我在意的是克拉克 |
[30:07] | She’s the key to everything. | 她是解开一切的钥匙 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:16] | It’s go time, Captain. | 该走了 队长 |
[30:17] | Remember, because of time dilation, | 请记住 由于时间扩张 |
[30:19] | no one will come for you if you fail. | 如果你失败了 没有人会来救你 |
[30:22] | – We understand. – Good. | -我们明白 -很好 |
[30:23] | I want Clarke Griffin back here unharmed. | 我要克拉克·格里芬完好无损被带回 |
[30:27] | The shepherd is counting on you. | 主全仰赖你了 |
[30:30] | What about the girl–Hope? | 那个女孩小希呢 |
[30:31] | She’s clearly a threat. | 她显然是个威胁 |
[30:35] | Once her job is done, | 只要她任务完成 |
[30:38] | terminate. | 终结掉 |
[30:45] | Hope. | 小希 |
[30:47] | I couldn’t get out of it. | 我逃不出来 |
[30:49] | He has my mother. | 他抓了我妈妈 |
[30:51] | I’m so sorry, Octavia. | 很抱歉 奥克塔维亚 |
[30:55] | Octavia, what’s happening? | 奥克塔维亚 怎么回事 |
[30:57] | – Knife! – O. | -有刀 -小奥 |
[31:10] | Hello, Miss Blake. | 你好 布莱克小姐 |
[31:22] | Be thankful you came back in one piece. | 感恩你还活着回来了 |
[31:29] | Get her to medical. | 带她去医治 |
[31:30] | I want her back in M-cap by the end of the day. | 我要晚上就看她去记忆捕捉 |
[31:33] | We’re not finished yet. | 我们还没完 |
[31:45] | Ok. Now that just tickles. | 好了 真是痒痒 |
[31:47] | That’s enough. It’s time. | 够了 是时候了 |
[31:50] | Really? I was just starting to enjoy that. | 是吗 我刚开始享受 |
[31:52] | Looks like you’ll finally burn for our blasphemy. | 看来你最终会为亵渎我们而被烧死 |
[31:54] | We can talk about this. You don’t have to do this! | 我们可以谈谈的 没必要这么做 |
[31:56] | Shut up, false god! You burn today! | 闭嘴 伪神 今天就烧死你 |
[31:58] | Get the hell off of me! | 放开我 |
[32:02] | Russell Prime! | 荣耀拉塞尔 |
[32:03] | Russell, Kaylee, hallowed be your names. | 拉塞尔 凯莉 愿你们的名为圣 |
[32:06] | Hallowed be your hames. | 愿你们的名为圣 |
[32:08] | – Hey, sis. – Silence, false god. | -姐们 -闭嘴 伪神 |
[32:10] | – False god? – Yes, holiness. | -伪神 -是的 圣上 |
[32:13] | This man is an impostor. | 这个人是冒名顶替者 |
[32:14] | It’s not Daniel Prime. | 他不是荣耀丹尼尔 |
[32:18] | I wasn’t speaking to you. | 我没在和你说话 |
[32:20] | It’s the truth, my lord. | 是真的 大人 |
[32:21] | Daniel Prime and I were close. | 荣耀丹尼尔和我很亲近 |
[32:22] | This man didn’t recognize me. | 他认不出我 |
[32:24] | He couldn’t even name the 4 pillar– | 他也说不出四… |
[32:29] | I should tear your tongue through your throat for that. | 我真该为此把你的舌头拔了 |
[32:33] | Russell, get to the point. | 拉塞尔 说重点 |
[32:39] | Daniel, Kaylee, and I are the last of the Primes. | 丹尼尔 凯莉和我是荣耀之族最后的两位了 |
[32:44] | Just tonight, he gave me his blood | 就在今晚 他给我输血 |
[32:45] | so that this body would live | 让我这具身躯在 |
[32:47] | after one of the fallen tried to take my life. | 被恶徒刺杀后 还能苟延残喘 |
[32:53] | I love him like a son. | 我视他如子 |
[32:57] | Now release him! | 放开他 |
[33:11] | Certainly took you long enough. | 你也太久了吧 |
[33:14] | Had to find the right dress. | 得找对裙子 |
[33:17] | You did. | 确实 |
[33:20] | My, my, my. | 你们啊 |
[33:24] | What foolish little lambs you are. | 你们这些蠢孩子 |
[33:30] | The last thing I want is for all of you to die. | 我最不希望的事就是你们死掉 |
[33:34] | In the same night your uprising stayed my execution, | 你们在我被处决的当晚自杀 |
[33:38] | you thought it wise to sacrifice yourselves? | 觉得自我牺牲是明智的吗 |
[33:43] | You’re the only thing keeping me alive! | 你们才是我活下去的唯一意义 |
[33:45] | Please forgive us, Russell. | 请原谅我们 拉塞尔 |
[33:48] | You want forgiveness, | 你们想要原谅 |
[33:52] | then show me your fealty. | 那就展示你们的忠诚给我看 |
[33:54] | Anything. Just tell me what to do. | 什么都行 告诉我要做什么 |
[33:58] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[34:02] | All of you, kneel or die. | 所有人 跪下 或者去死 |
[34:09] | Indra, what’s wrong? | 因陀罗 怎么了 |
[34:11] | I’ve heard that before. | 我听过这句话 |
[34:16] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[34:20] | No go home and pray on your sins. | 现在都回家去 忏悔自己的罪过 |
[34:23] | Good show. | 很不错 |
[34:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:54] | Escort Russell Prime back to the lab. | 护送荣耀拉塞尔回实验室 |
[35:22] | Leave us. | 出去吧 |
[35:28] | Now we know what happened to the code | 现在我们知道救司令的时候 |
[35:29] | when we saved the commander. | 代码发生了什么 |
[35:33] | She was too weak to be a commander, | 她当司令太弱了 |
[35:35] | and you know it. | 你很清楚 |
[36:06] | And you know what happens if you make me a martyr. | 你知道如果你杀了我 会发生什么 |
[36:09] | Yes. The same thing that happens if anyone finds out who you are. | 是的 被人发现你是谁 结果也一样 |
[36:17] | Only then, as the people riot for the loss of their god, | 只是那时 当人们为失去神而暴动时 |
[36:21] | I can slit your throat. | 我可以杀了你 |
[36:27] | Come in! | 进来 |
[36:33] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:36] | Up. | 起来 |
[36:39] | I might not be able to kill you, | 我也许杀不了你 |
[36:41] | but I can make sure when I do, | 但我可以确保当我下手时 |
[36:44] | you don’t come back. | 你不会再回来 |
[36:49] | Death to Primes. | 荣耀家族必死 |
[36:52] | – For the pain. – No. | -止痛的 -不 |
[36:55] | Let him feel it… | 让他感受到 |
[36:58] | For Abby. | 这是为艾比 |
[37:32] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维亚 |
[37:33] | 巴尔多星 7天前 | |
[37:36] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[37:38] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 你身上发生的事 我很遗憾 |
[37:39] | I did everything I could to help Hope, | 我尽力帮小希了 |
[37:41] | including surgically implanting a message in her arm. | 包括帮她在手臂里植入了信息 |
[37:44] | I’m sorry to say this will be our last session. | 抱歉这是我们最后一个疗程 |
[37:46] | – Why? – They’re taking me off your case. | -为什么 -他们要把我排除出你的案例 |
[37:48] | I think they think I’ve gotten too close. | 我想他们认为我太接近了 |
[37:50] | Listen to me. Who ever takes my place, | 听我说 无论谁来替代我 |
[37:52] | you can’t fight them. | 你都不能和他们战斗 |
[37:53] | Your brain will hemorrhage, | 你的大脑会出血 |
[37:55] | but you can beat the machine | 但你可以击败机器 |
[37:56] | if you keep your mind focused on a single thought, | 只要保持你的思维专注在一个点上 |
[37:58] | a mantra like your mom had you say under the floor. | 类似你妈妈把你关在地板下时长念的口头禅 |
[38:01] | – “I’m not afraid.” – Yes. Good. | -“我不害怕” -对了 |
[38:03] | Let’s try it. | 我们试一试 |
[38:09] | Can I help you, sir? | 怎么了 先生 |
[38:10] | Her brother is here. | 她哥哥到了 |
[38:13] | I need her to talk him down. | 我要她去说服他 |
[38:16] | No one else has to die. | 没人有必要死 |
[38:29] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[38:31] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[38:34] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[38:35] | – Levitt? – I am not afraid. | -莱维特 -我不害怕 |
[38:38] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[38:40] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[38:41] | – Aunty O. – I am not afraid. | -小奥阿姨 -我不害怕 |
[38:44] | Aunty O., it’s me. | 小奥阿姨 是我 |
[38:45] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[38:47] | – Her brother, where is he? – I am not afraid. | -她哥哥呢 -我不害怕 |
[38:52] | Show me, or I take an eye. | 给我看 不然我摘你一颗眼睛 |
[38:55] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[38:58] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[39:07] | Hey, big brother. | 哥哥 |
[39:09] | Let her go right now. | 立刻放开她 |
[39:11] | We can’t do that. | 我们办不到 |
[39:12] | These good men, who you killed, | 你杀掉的这些人 |
[39:15] | brought you here from sanctum for a reason. | 把你从圣所带来是有原因的 |
[39:17] | Let the conductor go, and then we can talk. | 放开他 然后我们谈谈 |
[39:21] | Her first. | 先放开她 |
[39:22] | Here’s no other way out of this for you, Mr. Blake. | 你没有别的选择 布莱克先生 |
[39:26] | Bell, he’s right. | 贝尔 他说得没错 |
[39:28] | Open the bridge and send him back to sanctum. | 打开桥 送他回圣所 |
[39:31] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know, | 你想知道的事情我都告诉你 |
[39:34] | even about Clarke. | 甚至是克拉克 |
[39:37] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[39:45] | – No. Sir, you can’t. The– – Shut up! | -不 先生 不能… -闭嘴 |
[39:49] | Bell, it’s ok. | 贝尔 没事的 |
[39:52] | I can’t let you die to save me. | 我不能让你救我而死 |
[39:57] | Jump through. I’ll be ok. | 跳进去吧 我会没事的 |
[40:01] | No way… | 不行 |
[40:03] | Not without you. | 没有你 我不会走 |
[40:04] | I do the shepherd’s bidding for all mankind. | 我为全人类 尽主之事 |
[40:09] | Bellamy, get down! | 贝拉米 趴下 |
[40:24] | There’s been explosion in the stone room. | 在石室发生了爆炸 |
[40:27] | I repeat. There’s been an explosion in the stone room. | 重复 在石室发生了爆炸 |
[40:31] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[40:39] | No. | 不 |
[40:56] | That can’t be real. | 这不是真的 |
[40:59] | Is that real? | 这是真的吗 |
[41:03] | Time’s up. They know we’re here! | 时间到了 他们知道我们在这里 |
[41:07] | Echo, I’m sorry about Bellamy, | 艾寇 贝拉米的事我很抱歉 |
[41:08] | but we need to take him as a hostage. | 但我们需要他作为人质 |
[41:14] | Echo. Echo? | 艾寇 艾寇 |
[41:20] | Echo, Echo, no. We need him. | 艾寇 艾寇 不 我们需要他 |
[41:38] | We’ll never find my mother. | 我们找不到我妈妈了 |