时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You know what happens if you make me a martyr. | 你知道如果你杀了我 会发生什么 |
[00:06] | Yes, the same thing that happens | 是的 被人发现你是谁 |
[00:08] | if anyone finds out who you are, | 结果也一样 |
[00:12] | only then, as the people riot for the loss of their god, | 只有那时 当人们为失去神而暴动时 |
[00:17] | I can slit your throat. | 我可以杀了你 |
[00:19] | I mean, think about it, right? | 想想吧 对吧 |
[00:21] | No need for spaceships or cryo or mind drives. | 不需要飞船 冷冻或意识驱动 |
[00:26] | You could explore an entire universe. | 你就能探索整个宇宙 |
[00:38] | Octavia, don’t tell them anything! | 奥克塔维亚 什么都别告诉他们 |
[00:50] | I see you guys don’t get many visitors. | 看来你们的访客不多啊 |
[00:52] | Eyes forward. | 眼睛朝前看 |
[00:54] | Do that again, and that scar on your uniform | 你再碰我 你制服上的口子 |
[00:56] | is gonna be in your head. | 就会跑到你脑袋上 |
[00:59] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[01:03] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[01:19] | That’s two. | 第二次 |
[01:26] | We can’t read her like this. | 这样我们没办法读取她的意识 |
[01:28] | She’s using pain to block her memories. | 她在运用痛苦来阻止记忆被获取 |
[01:34] | This one we have to break. | 我们必须要攻克她 |
[02:35] | Oh, miss. I’m sorry. | 小姐 对不起 |
[02:40] | All right. Please don’t. Maybe I can release you. | 求你住手 我可以放了你 |
[02:43] | I’ll release you. Please. | 我放了你 求你了 |
[02:45] | Thanks. | 那谢了 |
[03:29] | Easy peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[04:03] | Jackson said the soldier had armor | 杰克逊说战士身上的盔甲 |
[04:04] | unlike anything He’d ever seen. | 是他从来没见过的 |
[04:06] | Jackson hasn’t seen a lot of armor. | 杰克逊见过的又不多 |
[04:07] | Clarke and Gaia have. They’ll be home soon. | 克拉克和盖娅见过不少 她们就快回来了 |
[04:10] | If not, I’ll send a team after them, ok? | 如果没回来 我就派个小组去找她们 |
[04:13] | Do you even have a team to send? | 你还有人手能派出去吗 |
[04:15] | Did jackson tell you that, too? | 这也是杰克逊告诉你的吗 |
[04:17] | No. I heard you in the kitchen. | 不是 我在厨房听见你说了 |
[04:18] | That’s none of your concern. | 这事不用你操心 |
[04:22] | Go on. Don’t be late. | 去吧 别迟到了 |
[04:28] | Indra, we need to talk. | 因陀罗 我们得谈谈 |
[04:42] | Hey, Indra– | 因陀罗 |
[04:43] | Sit down, Nelson. | 坐吧 尼尔森 |
[04:48] | Why is the prisoner out of his cell? | 犯人为什么从牢里出来了 |
[04:56] | Indra taught me a few words. | 因陀罗教了我几句 |
[04:58] | Lindo, take him back inside. | 林铎 把他关回去 |
[05:02] | Nice talking to you, Otis. | 和你聊天很开心 奥蒂斯 |
[05:05] | I’m sure you’ll now be reassigned. | 不过肯定你马上要换岗位了 |
[05:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:12] | Our orders are that he gets 10 minutes outside twice a day. | 给我们的命令是每天他能出来两次 每次十分钟 |
[05:16] | Not anymore, | 以后就没有了 |
[05:17] | and because you were also ordered not to speak to him– | 并且给你的命令还有不许和他交谈 |
[05:20] | he’s correct– | 所以他说得没错 |
[05:21] | You are being relieved. | 你被撤了 |
[05:22] | Go now. | 现在走吧 |
[05:29] | Seya, with all due respect, | 将军 恕我直言 |
[05:31] | we need every loyal man we’ve got. | 对我们忠诚的人太珍贵了 |
[05:33] | What did they talk about? | 他们聊了什么 |
[05:34] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[05:36] | Russell was curious about Earth. That’s all. | 拉塞尔对地球很好奇 就这些 |
[05:38] | From now on, only Trikru guards the prisoner. | 从现在起 只有部落人才能看管犯人 |
[05:42] | You are not to speak to him. | 你们不能和他交谈 |
[05:43] | If he tries speaking to you, | 如果他想和你们讲话 |
[05:45] | you are authorized to shut him up. | 你有权让他闭嘴 |
[05:54] | Indra… | 因陀罗… |
[05:56] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[05:58] | but if we’re seen beating their leader– | 但如果我们被人看到殴打他们的领袖… |
[06:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:02] | Use one of the cogs to do it. | 找个下面的人收拾他 |
[06:04] | Now stand your post. | 现在去站你的岗吧 |
[06:08] | Leave us. | 都出去 |
[06:17] | You are my prisoner. You have no rights. | 你是我的犯人 你没有任何权利 |
[06:21] | You will not be removed from this cell. | 不许你离开这个牢房 |
[06:24] | You will not speak to my guards, | 不许你和我的卫兵交谈 |
[06:26] | and you will not so much as look at them without my permission. | 未经我的许可 你连看他们都不行 |
[06:29] | Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[06:47] | Make no mistake. | 别搞错了 |
[06:49] | The moment you stop being useful, | 一旦你没用了 |
[06:52] | I will kill you myself. | 我会亲手结果你 |
[06:54] | So you keep saying. Hmm. | 你一直都这么说 |
[06:59] | I suppose you have to since so few of our people | 我想也只能是你亲自来 因为现在 |
[07:02] | are following your orders now, | 也没几个人在听你的指挥 |
[07:05] | bad time to lose track of all those guns. | 那些枪丢的可真不是时候 |
[07:11] | I hear things. | 我消息很灵通 |
[07:14] | What you need is a Heda. | 你需要的是个赫达 |
[07:16] | Alas, the child is broken. | 可惜 那孩子已经被摧垮了 |
[07:19] | Perhaps Clarke could lead. | 也许克拉克可以来指挥 |
[07:22] | She did once bear the flame, after all, | 毕竟她曾经植入过火种 |
[07:25] | a claim only 3 of us can make, | 只有我们三个可以 |
[07:31] | and that is what you’re really afraid of, isn’t it, | 你真正害怕的就是这个吧 |
[07:37] | that they’ll follow me. | 他们会追随我 |
[07:45] | I would be, too, if I was you. | 换我是你 也会害怕 |
[08:01] | Guards. | 守卫 |
[08:13] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[08:14] | 星球功能 厝骨 纳里亚 R级星球 空气可呼吸 | |
[08:17] | Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 |
[08:21] | Echo! | 艾寇 |
[08:22] | Safe to say, we’re on the wrong planet. | 可以说 我们来错了星球 |
[08:24] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:26] | If these people could choose a new world for a home, | 如果这些人能选择一个新星球作为新家 |
[08:28] | it wouldn’t be this one. | 肯定不会是这里 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[08:33] | I think it’s pretty cool. | 我觉得这里挺酷的 |
[08:35] | “Cool.” Get it? | “酷[凉快]” 懂了吗 |
[08:38] | Miller’s right. We move on. | 米勒说得对 我们走 |
[08:44] | According to the computer, | 根据电脑 |
[08:47] | the stone’s near… Those rocks, | 石头就在…那些岩石附近 |
[08:50] | two kilometers that way. | 往那走两公里 |
[08:52] | I see the cave entrance. | 我能看到山洞入口 |
[08:53] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:56] | There’s something buried in the snow here. | 雪下面埋了东西 |
[09:03] | It’s a body. | 是尸体 |
[09:06] | Have I mentioned that I don’t like it here? | 我说过我不喜欢这里吗 |
[09:09] | Ossuarium. | 厝骨 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么 |
[09:12] | The planet’s primary use. | 这个星球的主要作用 |
[09:14] | I’m pretty sure it means a place to store your dead. | 肯定这里是存放死者的地方 |
[09:18] | I’ve seen that symbol before. | 我之前见过这个符号 |
[09:21] | Show me the star map. | 给我看下星图 |
[09:23] | I bet you it’s the planet where | 我打赌这肯定是 |
[09:24] | the people who took our friends are from. | 带走我们朋友的人的家乡星球 |
[09:25] | – Knife. – Here. | -刀 -给你 |
[09:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:34] | Human. | 是人类 |
[09:38] | Bummer. | 真遗憾 |
[09:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:44] | Seeing an alien would be awesome. | 看到外星人会更刺激 |
[09:46] | Here. | 给 |
[09:48] | At least we know where we’re going now. | 至少我们知道该往哪去 |
[09:53] | Let’s find that stone and get our friends back. | 我们去找石头 把朋友们找回来吧 |
[10:18] | Don’t be such wimps. | 别这么胆小 |
[10:21] | Come on. The stone’s 200 meters this way. | 来吧 石头在这个方向两百米开外 |
[10:32] | Wish this thing had a light. | 真希望这东西有灯 |
[10:36] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[10:40] | I hope no one’s claustrophobic. | 但愿你们没有幽闭恐惧症 |
[10:42] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真的要去吗 |
[10:52] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[11:01] | It is me, or is it warm in here? | 只有我觉得这里热吗 |
[11:02] | It’s not you. | 不止是你 |
[11:04] | The temperature’s up 50 degrees from the surface. | 这里的温度比地表高50度 |
[11:07] | There must be some kind of thermal heat source down here. | 下面肯定有什么地热源 |
[11:19] | 150 Meters. | 还剩150米 |
[11:25] | There’s an opening up ahead. | 前面有个开口 |
[11:34] | Anyone else hear that? | 还有别人听到了吗 |
[11:36] | I sure did. | 我肯定听到了 |
[11:48] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:52] | Raven, why are you stopping? | 雷文 你怎么停了 |
[11:55] | Something’s down here. | 这下面有东西 |
[12:05] | God! | 天哪 |
[12:09] | Go back! Go back! | 返回 返回 |
[12:11] | Shoot it with the laser! | 用激光枪打 |
[12:12] | No. It’s a cave. It could collapse on us. | 不行 这里是洞穴 会塌方 |
[12:28] | Raven, are you ok? | 雷文 你还好吗 |
[12:32] | Yeah. It’s gone. | 没事 它走了 |
[12:39] | Ok. We’ve got to keep moving. | 好 我们得继续前进 |
[12:42] | Wait. We’re going towards that thing? | 等等 我们还要朝那玩意去吗 |
[12:43] | We don’t have a choice. We’ve got to get to the stone. | 我们别无选择 我们得找到石头 |
[13:07] | Hey, are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[13:09] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[13:17] | – What was it? – How should I know? | -是什么 -我怎么知道 |
[13:20] | We should go back, right? | 我们得回去 对吧 |
[13:21] | There might be more of them. | 可能还会有更多 |
[13:26] | Guys… | 各位 |
[13:32] | Where’s the damn tunnel? | 那个通道呢 |
[13:47] | What the hell? Acid. | 搞什么 是酸 |
[13:50] | We’re not going that way, anyway. | 反正我们不走那条路 |
[13:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:01] | The stone’s this way. | 石头在这边 |
[14:05] | You, uh, still think aliens are awesome? | 你还觉得外星人很酷吗 |
[14:29] | Yeah, how’s your boy? | 对了 你儿子呢 |
[14:30] | Alive, Thanks to you. | 还活着 多亏了你 |
[14:33] | You want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[14:34] | Me? With you? | 我 和你吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:45] | Excuse me, but I need to borrow your God. | 抱歉 我要借用一下你的神 |
[14:48] | Hey, it’s ok. What’s your name? | 没关系 你叫什么 |
[14:52] | Jeremiah. | 杰瑞麦 |
[14:53] | I’d say we go with Jerry. What do you think? | 不如就叫杰瑞吧 你觉得呢 |
[14:57] | All right. Perfect. | 好 很好 |
[14:59] | Probably gonna need to owe you that drink, | 大概得先欠着你那杯酒了 |
[15:01] | though, Jer. | 抱歉了 杰瑞 |
[15:07] | Oh, I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 又是我讨厌的事吧 |
[15:09] | Our guns were stolen. | 我们的枪被偷了 |
[15:11] | I need your help getting them back. | 我需要你帮忙把它们弄回来 |
[15:14] | The leader of the convicts, | 那群犯人的老大 |
[15:16] | the one who died In the reactor, | 死在反应堆的那个 |
[15:18] | what do you know of his thief wife? | 你对他的强盗老婆了解多少 |
[15:21] | Oh, machine gun Annie? | 机关枪安妮吗 |
[15:23] | She and Hatch were bank robbers. | 她和哈奇本来是抢银行的 |
[15:25] | Hatch liked the money. She liked the chaos. | 哈奇喜欢钱 她喜欢混乱 |
[15:27] | If she’s got the guns, we’ve got problems. | 如果枪在她手上 我们可有麻烦了 |
[15:29] | Let’s find out. | 那看看吧 |
[15:45] | There was a break-in last night. | 昨晚发生了一起盗窃案 |
[15:50] | And you think we’re responsible? | 你觉得是我们干的 |
[15:52] | Once a convict, always a convict? | 一朝是罪犯 终生是罪犯 |
[15:54] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[15:55] | Look. You’ve been through a lot. | 听着 你最近很不顺 |
[15:56] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[15:59] | Hatch was a good man. | 哈奇是个好人 |
[16:00] | We just want to know If you’ve seen anything | 我们只是想知道你有没有看到什么 |
[16:01] | or heard anything. | 或听说什么 |
[16:03] | Yeah. I heard Something. | 有啊 我有听说 |
[16:06] | I heard you have blood alteration, | 我听说你们进行了血液改造 |
[16:09] | means you were never in any danger going into that reactor. | 也就是说你们进入反应堆永远不会有危险 |
[16:13] | Raven knew exactly what she was doing | 雷文很清楚她自己在干什么 |
[16:14] | when she sent my people down there to die. | 她就是把我的同伴送进去送死的 |
[16:18] | I think maybe she should die for that. | 我觉得她应该为此偿命 |
[16:22] | What do you think? You’re the man now. | 你觉得呢 你现在是管事的 |
[16:25] | Sound like justice to you? | 你觉得这公平吗 |
[16:27] | You didn’t ask what was stolen. | 你没问什么东西被偷了 |
[16:29] | Seems like the obvious question | 这么关键的问题你不问 |
[16:31] | unless you already know. | 除非你已经知道了 |
[16:35] | Where are the guns? | 枪在哪 |
[16:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:45] | My husband back. | 我要我丈夫回来 |
[16:54] | Tell Raven I said, “Bang, bang.” | 替我提醒雷文 小心点 |
[17:02] | You thought Dyoza was a handful. | 你之前还觉得迪约扎很难搞 |
[17:27] | Hey! You! | 你 |
[17:29] | That’s 3. | 第三次 |
[17:36] | Sound the alarm. | 拉响警报 |
[17:42] | Let’s call that 3 Instead. | 就让这代替第三次吧 |
[17:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[17:57] | Dyoza. | 迪约扎 |
[18:04] | Oh, my god, Hope. | 我的天 小希 |
[18:07] | Oh, god. Oh… | 我的天 |
[18:18] | Stone room’s this way. | 石屋往这边走 |
[18:24] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[18:29] | Bellamy’s dead. | 贝拉米死了 |
[18:56] | Ah, yes, | 果然 |
[18:58] | more stimulating conversation. | 又一次激动人心的谈话 |
[19:00] | What should we talk about this time? | 我们这次聊什么 |
[19:08] | You got 5 minutes. | 你有五分钟 |
[19:11] | Please shut him up. | 拜托让他闭嘴 |
[19:26] | They searched me for weapons… | 他们搜过我的身 |
[19:33] | just not very well, | 但很不巧的是 |
[19:35] | maybe because they think I’m satisfied | 他们可能以为我满足于 |
[19:38] | you can’t resurrect. | 你不能复活的结果 |
[19:41] | I’m not satisfied. | 我不满足 |
[19:44] | What I do now I do for the people | 我现在做的一切都是为了 |
[19:48] | of sanctum whose lives you have taken | 那些在圣所被你夺去性命 |
[19:50] | to extend your own, | 为了给你续命的人 |
[19:54] | For their families you lied to, | 也为了被你蒙骗的他们的家人 |
[19:58] | and for every null left out to die, | 还为了每一个被丢弃等死的阴性 |
[20:04] | myself included. | 包括我自己 |
[20:14] | Now that that’s out of your system… | 这可超出你的控制领域了 |
[20:27] | You’re too aggressive. | 你太冒进了 |
[20:42] | I’ll take that, thank you. | 这个我拿走了 谢谢 |
[20:50] | Don’t be ashamed. | 别觉得羞耻 |
[21:04] | If Russell was here, I have no doubt you would have killed him. | 如果是拉塞尔在这 毫无疑问你会杀了他 |
[21:09] | Do you play? | 你下棋吗 |
[21:16] | You fool, I’m not Russell. | 白痴 我不是拉塞尔 |
[21:19] | Do you play or not? | 你到底下不下 |
[21:23] | What do you mean? How’s that possible? | 你什么意思 这怎么可能 |
[21:26] | Don’t tell me Gabriel neglected to teach | 别告诉我加布里埃忘记教他的孩子们 |
[21:28] | his children how mind drives work | 意识驱动的工作原理 |
[21:30] | because I’d rather not waste our precious time. | 因为我可不想浪费我们的宝贵时间 |
[21:31] | He did. Of course he did. | 他教了 他当然教了 |
[21:33] | Then you know two minds can’t share a body. | 那你就知道两种意识不能在一具躯体上共存 |
[21:35] | I killed his mind. Now his body’s mine. | 我杀了他的意识 他的身体归我了 |
[21:40] | Sit. I’ll teach you. | 坐下 我教你 |
[21:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:48] | Someone who knows how to give you what you want. | 一个知道如何给予你想要东西的人 |
[21:51] | And what is that? | 我想要什么 |
[21:54] | What everyone wants–power. | 所有人都想要的 权力 |
[21:58] | I don’t want power. | 我不想要权力 |
[22:02] | I want justice. | 我想要正义 |
[22:06] | You can’t get justice without power. | 没有权力 你怎么获得正义 |
[22:09] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[22:12] | Wonkru is weak. | 统一部落很弱 |
[22:14] | They have no leader, | 他们没有领袖 |
[22:16] | and their guns were stolen last night. | 他们的枪昨晚还被偷了 |
[22:18] | My guess, it was the Eligius prisoners. | 我猜是埃利吉乌斯的犯人偷的 |
[22:23] | You and the prisoners share an enemy, | 你和那群罪犯有共同的敌人 |
[22:27] | perhaps even the same goal. | 甚至可能有共同的目标 |
[22:29] | Somehow I doubt a bunch of murderers and thieves want justice. | 我很质疑一群穷凶极恶之徒会想要正义 |
[22:33] | Don’t make me repeat myself. | 别让我重复自己的话 |
[22:54] | Power. | 权力 |
[22:56] | They want power. | 他们要的是权力 |
[23:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[23:02] | You have all the answers. | 答案你都有了 |
[23:06] | How do we do it? | 我们要怎么做 |
[23:09] | You make allies of the murderers and the thieves. | 你和这群穷凶极恶之徒结盟 |
[23:14] | Then you take out the enemy’s queen. | 然后你们擒贼先擒王 |
[23:33] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[23:34] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[23:35] | Where’s that stone, Raven? | 石头在哪 雷文 |
[23:37] | 40 meters dead ahead. | 40米 前面尽头 |
[23:47] | No. It’s a dead end, and there’s no way around. | 不 是死胡同 没路了 |
[23:51] | Ok. | 好 |
[23:52] | We backtrack, find another way. | 我们往回走 再找条路 |
[23:56] | Uh, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我想这不是个好主意 |
[24:08] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这里 |
[24:09] | It’s just seismic activity. Let’s– | 只是地震活动 我们… |
[24:15] | Where’d they go? | 她们去哪了 |
[24:16] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[24:18] | – Where’d they go? – Raven? | -她们人呢 -雷文 |
[24:21] | – Raven! – Clarke! | -雷文 -克拉克 |
[24:25] | The wall just moved. | 墙动了 |
[24:30] | Quick, help me push it. Uh! | 快来帮我推 |
[24:33] | The shifting ground moved it. | 移动的地面移动了它 |
[24:34] | Maybe we can move it back. | 或许我们可以移回去 |
[24:35] | It’s not shifting ground. Clarke, this isn’t a cave. | 不是移动的地面 克拉克 这里不是山洞 |
[24:40] | It’s a living organism. | 这是一个活生物体 |
[24:47] | If I’m right, | 如果我想得没错 |
[24:50] | that’s digestive enzyme, meaning– | 那是消化酶 也就是说… |
[24:54] | We’re its next meal. | 我们是它的下一顿饭 |
[25:03] | There it is. That’s the stone room. | 到了 石室就在那 |
[25:05] | There’s no one here. It’s too quiet. | 这里没有人 太安静了 |
[25:07] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[25:09] | The stones are our only way out. | 我们只能通过石头离开 |
[25:11] | They’d know we were coming here. | 他们知道我们会来 |
[25:13] | Good. We’ll take right. | 很好 我们右边 |
[25:15] | You go left. | 你左边 |
[25:16] | We go on 3. | 我们数到三行动 |
[25:19] | 1… | 一 |
[25:22] | 2… | 二 |
[25:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:27] | It’s Levitt. Let her go. | 是莱维特 让她去吧 |
[25:35] | A dozen disciples. | 十几个使徒 |
[25:36] | They’ll suicide to stop you if they have to. | 如果有必要 他们会自杀来阻止你们 |
[25:38] | Well, how do we get to Sanctum? | 我们怎么去圣所 |
[25:39] | You don’t. Go through the oxygen farm. | 你们不要去 穿过氧气农场 |
[25:43] | There’s a door on the far side, | 远处有一扇门 |
[25:44] | stairs that’ll take you to the surface. | 顺着楼梯走到表面 |
[25:45] | – They won’t follow. – Why? | -他们不会跟来 -为什么 |
[25:47] | Because it’s not survivable, | 因为那里不可生存 |
[25:48] | not for long, anyway, longer than here. | 活不长 不过反正也比这里长 |
[25:52] | You’re a janitor? | 你是看门人 |
[25:54] | Heh. Yeah… | 是啊 |
[25:57] | Still on the code- breaking team, though. | 不过我还在密码破解组 |
[25:59] | – They need me for that. – Of course. | -他们需要我 -当然 |
[26:01] | It was worth it | 很值得 |
[26:03] | to see another way to live, | 看到另一种活着的方式 |
[26:05] | to feel what you made me feel. | 感受到你带给我的感觉 |
[26:11] | Now punch me again and run. | 再打我一次 然后跑吧 |
[26:22] | Guys, we run. | 各位 我们跑 |
[26:31] | Gabriel! | 加布里埃 |
[26:42] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[26:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:46] | Is that something from earth? | 是地球上的什么吗 |
[26:49] | Yes. No. I don’t know. | 是 也不是 我也不知道 |
[26:55] | Can I see? | 能给我看看吗 |
[27:05] | You’re weird, huh? | 你很奇怪 |
[27:10] | Yes. I’m a null who was left out to die in the woods. | 是 我是该被丢在树林里等死的阴性 |
[27:13] | No. I would not like to fight you. | 不要 我不跟你打架 |
[27:16] | I was just gonna say, | 我只是想说 |
[27:18] | we’re gonna play soccer if you want to join. | 我们准备踢球 你们要不要来 |
[27:23] | Sure. Why not? | 当然了 |
[27:24] | Madi, I need to speak with you. | 麦迪 我有话和你说 |
[27:28] | What, is something wrong with Clarke and Gaia? | 怎么了 克拉克和盖娅怎么了吗 |
[27:30] | No. Alone. | 不是 我和你单独说 |
[27:36] | Find me later. | 等会来找我 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry, Madi. | 抱歉 麦迪 |
[27:43] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[27:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:46] | I’m failing my mission. Sanctum is on edge. | 我没办好我的任务 圣所危在旦夕 |
[27:50] | You’ve seen the fighting, | 你见过那次争端了 |
[27:52] | the attempt on Russell’s life. | 他们想要拉塞尔活下去 |
[27:54] | You know last night, a woman set herself on fire for him. | 昨晚 一个女人为他自焚 |
[27:58] | That’s nothing compared to what I fear comes next. | 但相较于我担心接下来会发生的 还不算什么 |
[28:03] | Our guns were stolen, nearly 50 of them, | 我们的枪被偷了 将近五十把 |
[28:06] | over 2,000 rounds. | 超过两千发子弹 |
[28:08] | I have a good idea who has them, | 我大致能猜到是谁拿走了 |
[28:10] | but I can’t get them back unless all of Wonkru is with me. | 但若没有统一部落的支持 我无法拿回 |
[28:16] | Madi… | 麦迪 |
[28:19] | We need our commander. | 我们需要司令 |
[28:24] | I know you don’t want this. | 我知道你不想 |
[28:26] | I don’t want this for you, | 我也不想将它强加于你 |
[28:28] | but there are forces at play here | 但是这里有比我们想要的 |
[28:30] | that are greater than our wants, | 更大的力量 |
[28:33] | responsibilities we must yield to. | 我们必须屈从于责任 |
[28:38] | What about Clarke? | 克拉克呢 |
[28:40] | I’ll talk with Clarke, but the truth is, | 我会和克拉克谈 但事实是 |
[28:42] | no one understands this more than her. | 没人比她更明白了 |
[28:46] | That’s why she’s out there right now looking for her friends. | 所以此时此刻她在找她的朋友们 |
[28:49] | Her people need her like yours need you. | 她的同伴们需要她 就如你的同伴需要你一样 |
[29:16] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们活不下去了 |
[29:18] | The others will find a way. | 其他人会找到办法的 |
[29:22] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[29:24] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[29:26] | Stay so damn strong. | 这么坚强 |
[29:29] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[29:31] | Clarke Griffin doesn’t break. | 克拉克·格里芬都不会被打败 |
[29:34] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:38] | I killed 4 people in the nuclear reactor… | 我在核反应堆里杀了四个人 |
[29:44] | 8 more later that night for good measure, | 除此之外 那晚还杀了八个人 |
[29:45] | and I feel like my soul’s cracked open. | 我觉得自己的灵魂破碎了 |
[29:52] | You just hum along like a finely tuned engine. | 而你就像微调的引擎一样持续运作 |
[29:58] | Raven– | 雷文 |
[30:00] | Maybe this is karma | 也许这就是报应 |
[30:03] | for everything we’ve done, | 为我们的所作所为 |
[30:06] | all the people we’ve killed. | 为我们杀掉的人 |
[30:08] | Hey, the people we’ve killed | 我们杀掉的人 |
[30:11] | we’ve killed to save the people we love. | 我们杀他们是为了救我们爱的人 |
[30:15] | They loved people, too. | 他们也有爱人 |
[30:19] | When does it end? | 何时才是个头 |
[30:20] | It doesn’t end here. | 不会在这里到头 |
[30:23] | I don’t believe in karma, Raven, | 我不信报应 雷文 |
[30:26] | and if we have a soul, yours isn’t cracked. | 如果我们有灵魂 你的就没有破碎 |
[30:29] | You’re a good person, maybe the best I know. | 你是一个好人 也许是我认识的最好的人 |
[30:38] | Best you know, huh? | 你认识的最好的人 |
[30:44] | Then why didn’t I go in? | 那为什么我没自己进去 |
[30:49] | I could’ve welded those pipes myself, | 我本可以自己去焊接管道 |
[30:52] | but instead, I sent Hatch and his people to die. | 但我却让哈奇和他的伙伴们去送死 |
[30:57] | I could’ve welded myself, but I was– | 我原本可以自己去焊接 但我… |
[31:02] | I was afraid. | 我害怕 |
[31:04] | Hey, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[31:06] | I was so afraid. | 我真的很害怕 |
[31:08] | Oh, Clarke, I’m so– | 克拉克 我真的… |
[31:21] | This is useless. Stop! | 没用的 住手吧 |
[31:24] | We need to think of something else. | 我们得想别的法子 |
[31:27] | Ok. It’s coming back. | 好吧 它回来了 |
[32:00] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[32:06] | How about you find us a planet with a beach? | 不如你给我们找个带沙滩的星球吧 |
[32:09] | Yeah, preferably one that doesn’t eat people. | 是啊 最好是不吃人的那种 |
[32:15] | I’m on it. | 我马上开工 |
[32:30] | Indra… | 因陀罗 |
[32:36] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 |
[32:38] | but I’ll be right beside you. | 但我会陪着你 |
[32:40] | Indra, we just heard Wonkru is gathering | 因陀罗 我们刚听闻统一部落 |
[32:43] | at the request of the commander. | 受司令召唤集结 |
[32:45] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[32:46] | Keeping hell from breaking loose. | 防止大家堕入地狱 |
[32:48] | Now go inside. | 进去吧 |
[32:49] | The delegation from Arcadia is small, | 来自方舟领地的阵营不大 |
[32:51] | but you’ll find them. | 但你能找到他们 |
[32:52] | You two aren’t Wonkru. Please go. | 你们俩不是统一部落的 麻烦离开 |
[32:55] | Neither is Madi. | 麦迪也不是 |
[32:58] | Why did you bring them? | 你为什么带他们来 |
[32:59] | Because they care about her, | 因为他们担心她 |
[33:01] | and so do I. | 我也是 |
[33:02] | I’m fine. I can do this. | 我没事 我可以的 |
[33:05] | Indra, look at her. She’s terrified. | 因陀罗 看看她 她很害怕 |
[33:10] | Madi kom Louwoda Kiron kru, | 来自浅谷部落的麦迪 |
[33:12] | you were born for this. | 你为此而生 |
[33:14] | Do you remember what I told you to say? | 记得我让你说的话吗 |
[33:22] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:31] | Indra– | 因陀罗 |
[33:32] | You say one more word to stop this, | 你再说一个字阻止 |
[33:34] | and I will cut you down, I swear it. | 我就杀了你 我发誓 |
[33:37] | Don’t fight, please. | 别争了 |
[33:40] | Do it. | 来啊 |
[33:42] | Cut me down because that’s the only way | 杀了我 这是唯一我能 |
[33:43] | I’m letting this kid go in there. | 任这孩子走进去的办法 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:51] | She’s having a panic attack, Indra. | 她惊慌失措 因陀罗 |
[33:54] | She can’t do this, and you know it. | 她做不到 你很清楚 |
[33:57] | Madi, wait! | 麦迪 等等 |
[34:01] | Indra, what is it? | 因陀罗 怎么回事 |
[34:03] | Let us help. | 我们帮你 |
[34:06] | Sheidheda. | 影赫达 |
[34:09] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | In Madi? But I thought– | 在麦迪体内吗 但我以为… |
[34:13] | Not in Madi. In Russell. | 不是麦迪 是拉塞尔 |
[34:15] | When we removed the flame from Madi, | 我们给麦迪移除火种时 |
[34:18] | Sheidheda’s consciousness disappeared into the computer. | 影赫达的意识消失在了电脑中 |
[34:21] | From there, it jumped | 从那里它闪入了 |
[34:22] | – into the mind drive. – the mind drive. | -意识驱动 -意识驱动 |
[34:27] | So kill him. | 那就杀了他 |
[34:29] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[34:31] | Fanatics think he’s Russell. They’ll burn it all down. | 信徒们认为他是拉塞尔 他们会发疯的 |
[34:37] | Of course, if we tell them he isn’t Russell, | 当然 如果我们告诉他们他不是拉塞尔 |
[34:38] | they’ll still burn it all down. | 他们还是会发疯 |
[34:39] | Either way, their god is dead. | 无论哪种都是他们的神死了 |
[34:41] | Which will be the least of our worries | 这还不是我们现在最需要担心的 |
[34:43] | because if we tell them, | 因为如果我们告诉他们 |
[34:45] | Wonkru will know sheidheda is back. | 统一部落就知道影赫达回来了 |
[34:50] | You really think they’d follow him? | 你真的认为他们会追随他吗 |
[34:51] | Sangedakru would, | 沙漠部落会 |
[34:53] | and eventually, the others would kneel. | 最终 其他人也会臣服 |
[34:55] | I’ve seen it before. | 我见过的 |
[34:56] | That’s why we need Madi. | 所以我们需要麦迪 |
[34:57] | No. That is why we need you. | 不 所以我们需要你 |
[35:03] | I mean, come on, Indra. | 拜托 因陀罗 |
[35:04] | We weren’t actually in that bunker, | 我们没在地堡里 |
[35:05] | but I don’t think it takes a genius | 但我想也不需要多费脑想明白 |
[35:07] | to figure out who was really running things down there | 在奥克塔维亚嗜血杀戮时 |
[35:09] | while Octavia was painting her face with blood. | 到底是谁在制衡管理 |
[35:13] | Besides, who’s bossier than you? | 此外 谁比你更像老大啊 |
[35:17] | I’m a soldier, a warrior. | 我是个士兵 一个战士 |
[35:19] | That’s my role, always has been. | 这是我的身份 一直都是 |
[35:23] | Indra, the fact that you don’t want it, | 因陀罗 你不想要 |
[35:28] | it’s why you should do it. | 才是你该做的原因 |
[35:43] | Get rid of this. | 丢掉它 |
[35:52] | – Can we at least watch? – No. | -我们能看看吗 -不行 |
[35:57] | I’m gonna watch. | 那我也要看 |
[38:34] | Ah, this is it– the oxygen farm. | 就是这里 氧气农场 |
[38:37] | Attention all guards. | 所有守卫注意 |
[38:38] | Prisoners last seen on level 12 by the ward. | 犯人最后在12层的病室外被目击 |
[38:42] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 无需害怕 |
[38:44] | Just tell us how to get outside. | 告诉我们怎么出去就行 |
[38:46] | – To the surface? – Yes. | -去表面 -是的 |
[38:47] | You can’t, not without rebreathers. | 不行 没有循环呼吸器不行 |
[38:49] | What happens without rebreathers? | 没有循环呼吸器会怎么样 |
[38:51] | Same thing as happened to the bardoans– | 和巴尔多人一样会… |
[38:53] | Extinction, only slower, I expect. | 灭绝 只是慢一点 |
[38:58] | Levitt wouldn’t have told us to do this if it wasn’t survivable. | 如果无法生存 莱维特不会让我们去的 |
[39:02] | Attention all guards. | 所有守卫注意 |
[39:04] | Prisoners last seen on level 12 by the ward. | 犯人最后在12层的病室外被目击 |
[39:07] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[39:09] | She said his name. | 她说出了他的名字 |
[39:11] | We still might need Levitt on the inside. | 我们还是要保留莱维特这个内应 |
[39:14] | – On me. – You just heard him. | -跟我走 -你听到他说的了 |
[39:17] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[39:18] | He wants his answers. That’s all he’s ever wanted. | 他想要答案 这就是他想要的 |
[39:20] | No. That’s not true. I want to live. | 不 不是的 我想活命 |
[39:22] | Then I suggest stepping aside. | 那建议你让开 |
[39:24] | – We don’t have time for this. – No. Wait. | -我们没时间吵架 -不 等等 |
[39:25] | Attention all guards. | 所有守卫注意 |
[39:26] | Prisoners last seen on level 12… | 犯人最后在12层… |
[39:28] | They’re coming. I trust Levitt. Let’s go. | 他们来了 我信莱维特 走吧 |
[39:34] | – Move! – Gabriel, open the door. | -走啊 -加布里埃 开门 |
[39:36] | I can’t let you risk it. | 我不能让你们冒险 |
[39:37] | Gabriel, what are you waiting for? | 加布里埃 你还在等什么 |
[39:43] | He’s with them. | 他是他们一伙的 |
[39:44] | Weapons disengaged. I surrender. | 武器已解除 我投降 |
[39:57] | Raven, any change? | 雷文 有变化吗 |
[40:00] | Still waiting. | 还在等 |
[40:02] | That thing damaged the helmet. The map’s too blurry. | 那东西搞坏了头盔 地图太模糊了 |
[40:04] | So think it into focus. | 那你想想聚焦 |
[40:05] | I’m trying. I can’t tell which is the right symbol. | 我已经尽力了 我不知道哪个图案是对的 |
[40:08] | – I think you need to pick one. – No way, not again. | -我想你就选一个 -不 不能再这样 |
[40:12] | Niylah’s right. | 奈拉说得没错 |
[40:13] | I don’t want to go to a planet where | 反正我不想去一个 |
[40:14] | they feed their dead to some cave beast, anyway. | 他们会把死人喂给怪物洞的星球 |
[40:18] | Niylah… | 奈拉 |
[40:27] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[40:30] | The second dawn. | 第二黎明 |
[40:33] | How is it possible there’s people here from the bunker in Polis? | 怎么可能这里会有从波利斯地堡来的人 |
[40:36] | It’s got to be a coincidence, right? | 应该是巧合吧 |
[40:39] | Guys, focus. It’s coming back. | 大家注意 它回来了 |
[40:42] | It’s more than just one. | 不止一个 |
[40:44] | Raven– | 雷文 |
[40:45] | I’m trying. I can almost see it. | 我在试 就差一点 |
[40:48] | There! I got it. Get ready. | 那里 我找到了 准备 |
[40:54] | Entering the code now. | 正在输入代码 |
[41:04] | There! | 那里 |
[41:06] | Faster, Raven! | 再快点 雷文 |
[41:10] | – Raven, now! – Almost there. | -雷文 快 -快了 |
[41:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:20] | Weapons hot. | 枪都上膛 |
[41:22] | We don’t know what’s waiting for us on the other side. | 我们不知道另一边等我们的是什么 |