时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Wonkru is weak, | 统一部落很弱 |
[00:04] | and their guns were stolen. | 他们的枪还被偷了 |
[00:05] | My guess, it was the Eligius prisoners. | 我猜是埃利吉乌斯的犯人偷的 |
[00:07] | There was a break-in last night. | 昨晚发生了一起盗窃案 |
[00:09] | And you think we’re responsible? | 你觉得是我们干的 |
[00:11] | You and the prisoners share an enemy. | 你和那群罪犯有共同的敌人 |
[00:13] | You make allies of the murderers and the thieves. | 你和这群穷凶极恶之徒结盟 |
[00:17] | Gabriel, open the door. | 加布里埃 开门 |
[00:18] | I can’t let you risk it. | 我不能让你们冒险 |
[00:39] | Come on. | 走 |
[00:39] | – What is it? – Up. Come. | -干什么 -站起来 走 |
[00:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:46] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[00:47] | Look, my friends– what happened to them? | 我的朋友们怎么了 |
[00:50] | Doubt they’d call you a friend | 你害得他们被抓了 |
[00:51] | sInce you got them captured. | 我不觉得你们还是朋友 |
[00:52] | No, no, no, no, no! Echo! Hope! I’m sorry! | 不不不 艾寇 小希 我很抱歉 |
[01:01] | The fire that consumed… | 毁灭地球的火焰… |
[01:03] | Dr. Santiago. | 桑迪亚哥博士 |
[01:06] | Come. Please. | 请上前来 |
[01:09] | War to end all wars… | 终结一切战争的终极之战… |
[01:13] | Miraculous, isn’t it? | 十分不可思议 对吗 |
[01:16] | A gift from those who have transcended, | 已超越之人给的礼物 |
[01:18] | or so we believe. | 或者说我们相信他们已超越 |
[01:21] | Lorenza, We can proceed. | 洛伦扎 我们可以开始了 |
[01:23] | Transcended? | 超越 |
[01:25] | The shepherd teaches us that winning the last war | 主教导我们 赢得终极之战 |
[01:28] | brings upon the final evolution of a species. | 会带来物种的最终进化 |
[01:30] | I thought Orlando would have taught you that. | 我以为奥兰多已经教给过你了 |
[01:35] | He hanged himself In the cabin. | 他在小屋里上吊自杀了 |
[01:39] | It appears we need to rethink our penal system. | 看来我们要重新考虑我们的刑罚体制了 |
[01:43] | We lost 25 disciples thanks to you and yours. | 多亏了你们 我们失去了25个使徒 |
[01:47] | I just sent the others off to Nakara, | 我刚把其他人送去纳卡拉 |
[01:50] | but I thought that you might like to say good-bye. | 但我觉得你可能想道个别 |
[01:56] | I’m sure Hope and Echo would, too. | 我相信小希和艾寇也想 |
[01:57] | We have different plans for them. | 我们对她们有别的安排 |
[02:02] | Please. | 请吧 |
[02:32] | Is Nakara your heaven? | 纳卡拉是你们的天堂吗 |
[02:35] | He left that out, too, did he? | 他这点也没教给你吗 |
[02:38] | No, we don’t believe in heaven, doctor. | 我们不信奉天堂 博士 |
[02:42] | Like I said, we believe in transcendence. | 我说过 我们相信超越 |
[02:46] | Transcendence through the stone? | 通过石头超越吗 |
[02:50] | Correct. | 没错 |
[02:51] | From the little we’ve gathered about you from Octavia, | 就我们从奥克塔维亚身上收集的信息来看 |
[02:53] | I believe that you can help us get there. | 我相信你可以帮我们超越 |
[02:56] | Really? And why would I help you? | 是吗 我为什么要帮你们 |
[02:58] | Because you don’t want to be executed. | 因为你不想被处决 |
[03:03] | I don’t want my friends to be executed either. | 我也不想让我的朋友被处决 |
[03:05] | Well, that’s up to them. | 那取决于她们 |
[03:06] | You’ve been studying the stone for 150 years. | 这个石头你已经钻研了150年 |
[03:09] | We’ve been doing so for nearly 1,000, | 我们已经研究了一千年 |
[03:11] | and still, its true power remains locked away. | 但它真正的能量仍被锁住 |
[03:15] | I would like you to help us unlock it. | 我希望你能帮我们解开 |
[03:18] | We’ll share our knowledge, you’ll share yours, | 我们会分享我们的知识 你也分享你的 |
[03:19] | and all you have To do is say, “yes,” | 你需要做的就是同意 |
[03:21] | and tell us everything you know about Clarke Griffin. | 告诉我们你所知道关于克拉克·格里芬的一切 |
[03:24] | Clarke? What does Clarke have to do with any of this? | 克拉克 克拉克跟这有什么关系 |
[03:29] | She’s the key to everything. | 她是一切的钥匙 |
[03:34] | Join our cipher team | 加入我们的解密团队 |
[03:37] | and you’ll understand why. | 你就明白为什么了 |
[03:45] | Do I get a robe? | 我会得到长袍吗 |
[04:25] | Rise and shine, errand boy. | 太阳晒屁股了 小差役 |
[04:28] | The dark commander needs his breakfast. | 黑暗司令要吃早饭了 |
[04:33] | No one else is allowed to talk to him, | 其他人都不准和他说话 |
[04:34] | and if you wait too long, someone might. | 如果你等太长时间 可能就有人了 |
[04:37] | Last thing we need is for him to get into someone else’s head. | 我们可不希望他占领别人的脑袋 |
[04:39] | Fine. I’m going. | 好吧 我去 |
[04:41] | Should have gone with Indra, though. | 但应该和因陀罗一起去 |
[04:43] | She got to go looking for our friends | 她要去找我们的朋友 |
[04:45] | while we’re stuck here babysitting the fanatics. | 我们却在这儿照顾信徒们 |
[04:47] | Indra left us in charge because the faithful follow us both. | 因陀罗让我们管理 因为信徒们追随我们 |
[04:53] | You’re not worried about our friends? | 你不担心我们的朋友们吗 |
[04:54] | Well, our friends can take care of themselves. | 我们的朋友们能照顾好自己 |
[04:58] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[05:01] | Well, clearly you’re not worried about the missing guns, | 你显然不担心丢失的枪支 |
[05:05] | or you wouldn’t still be planning this little party of yours. | 否则你肯定不会继续规划你的小派对 |
[05:08] | It’s not a party. It’s a reunification ceremony. | 不是派对 是统一典礼 |
[05:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Kaylee’s dream of unifying | 凯莉的梦想 |
[05:14] | The children of Gabriel with their families– | 加布里埃之子们和他们的家人重聚 |
[05:16] | It’s the key to real peace, | 这是真正和平的关键 |
[05:18] | and I’m worried that you’ll be late for it. | 我担心你会迟到 |
[05:20] | Me? No. | 我吗 不会的 |
[05:23] | No way. This is your deal, Kaylee Prime. | 不可能 这是你的事 荣耀凯莉 |
[05:25] | And if I could, I would be talking you out of it. | 如果可以的话 我会说服你不要搞这个 |
[05:28] | Look, Daniel supported it, too. | 丹尼尔也支持 |
[05:30] | I need you there for the people who favor him. | 我需要你在场 为了那些喜欢他的人 |
[05:33] | The road out of hell is paved with good deeds, John. | 地狱的出路是由善行铺成的 约翰 |
[05:39] | You’re not going to hell. | 你不会下地狱的 |
[05:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | I will be there right after I bring Sheidheda his pound of flesh. | 我把影赫达的一磅肉给他带过去之后就到 |
[05:48] | Refreshments. Thank you for Reminding me. | 小吃 感谢你提醒我 |
[05:52] | You like this. | 你喜欢这样 |
[05:55] | Being the queen of the castle, being worshipped. | 当城堡的女王 受人崇拜 |
[06:00] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[06:01] | ‘Sides, you’ve worshipped me for years. | 更何况 你都崇拜我多少年了 |
[06:09] | This one’s interesting. | 这个很有趣 |
[06:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. Something dangerous? | 我不知道 某些危险的东西吗 |
[06:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:23] | It’s kind of beautiful. | 挺好看的 |
[06:25] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[06:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:31] | Do you always draw pictures of people you don’t know? | 你经常画一些你不认识的人的画吗 |
[06:32] | No. Lately, I guess. | 不 应该是最近才开始的 |
[06:37] | Does that mean I’m crazy or something? | 这意味着我疯了吗 |
[06:40] | Well, first of all, no. | 首先 不是的 |
[06:42] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[06:43] | And second of all, we don’t like that term. | 其次 我们不喜欢这个词 |
[06:47] | But you did have a panic attack yesterday with Indra. | 但你昨天和因陀罗在一起时确实恐慌发作了 |
[06:50] | Let’s get back to what’s really bothering you. | 让我们聊回到真正困扰你的事 |
[07:03] | Do you play soccer, Madi? | 你踢足球吗 麦迪 |
[07:06] | No. My parents never let me. | 不 我父母不让我踢 |
[07:10] | Too afraid i’d scrape a knee and they’d see my blood. | 他们担心我会擦伤膝盖 会流血 |
[07:16] | And when the Fleimkepas came, they hid you? | 火种守护者来的时候 他们把你藏起来了吗 |
[07:25] | So… when Bellamy asked you to take the flame, | 贝拉米让你继承火种的时候 |
[07:29] | how did that make you feel? | 你对此有什么感觉 |
[07:32] | I was scared… | 我很害怕 |
[07:36] | But I had to do it to save Clarke. | 但为了救克拉克 我不得不这么做 |
[07:41] | That’s what Bellamy told you, | 贝拉米是这么告诉你的 |
[07:43] | but that doesn’t make it right, | 但并不证明这就是对的 |
[07:45] | even if it was true. | 尽管它当时是对的 |
[07:49] | So when Indra asked you to be the commander again, | 当因陀罗让你重新做司令时 |
[07:52] | it brought all that back up? | 让你所有的回忆涌上心头吗 |
[07:56] | Madi… | 麦迪 |
[08:00] | You have been through a lot, | 你经历了许多 |
[08:04] | and you are so strong, | 你很坚强 |
[08:08] | but you gotta cut yourself some slack. Ok? | 但你得让你自己缓缓 好吗 |
[08:13] | You’re not the commander anymore. | 你不再是司令了 |
[08:15] | So you don’t have to take it all on your shoulders. | 你不必把一切都扛在肩上 |
[08:20] | Right? | 对吗 |
[08:22] | Right. | 对 |
[08:24] | And do you mind If I hang onto this? | 你介意我留着这个吗 |
[08:26] | Do you mind if I go play soccer? | 你介意我踢球吗 |
[08:29] | You’d be crazy not to. | 不踢的话你才疯了呢 |
[08:34] | Thanks, Dr. Jackson. | 谢谢 杰克逊医生 |
[08:36] | Another session tomorrow, right? | 明天还有一次治疗 对吗 |
[08:38] | Right! | 是的 |
[08:40] | Great. You’re here. Saves me a stop. | 太好了 你在这里 省得我跑一趟 |
[08:42] | – Hi, Madi! – Pass it. | -麦迪 -传球 |
[08:46] | – Madi looks better. – Yeah. | -麦迪看起来好些了 -是的 |
[08:48] | Come here. I’ve got almost all the DNA samples | 过来 加布里埃之子们的DNA样本 |
[08:50] | from the children of Gabriel. | 我差不多集齐了 |
[08:52] | That’s great, but maybe we should talk about | 太好了 但或许应该在你做之前 |
[08:53] | why you’re doing this Instead of doing it. | 说说为什么要这么做 |
[08:57] | Oh, you really are in shrink mode today, aren’t you? | 今天你当心理医生上瘾了吧 |
[08:59] | Your parents left you out to die, Emori, | 你父母把你留在外面等死 艾默莉 |
[09:02] | just like the children of Gabriel. | 就像加布里埃之子们一样 |
[09:04] | If I can give these people peace, | 如果我能给这些人带来和平 |
[09:07] | and, yes, heal myself at the same time, | 与此同时治愈我自己 |
[09:11] | how is that a bad thing? | 这怎么是坏事呢 |
[09:13] | Maybe he can do a better job talking you out of it than I did. | 或许他比我更能劝你放弃 |
[09:17] | He can’t! | 他不行 |
[09:21] | I’ll get you the rest of the DNA. | 我把剩下的DNA搞到 |
[09:23] | You get me the names of their parents. | 你把他们父母的名字给我 |
[09:31] | Blessed is Daniel. | 丹尼尔大人 |
[09:33] | I’d be happy to take it to him, my lord. | 我很乐意送去给他 大人 |
[09:35] | I would be, too, believe me. | 我也一样 相信我 |
[09:58] | Indra has a new serving boy. | 因陀罗有了新的侍者 |
[10:02] | Not hungry, serving boy. Be gone. | 不饿 侍者 走吧 |
[10:06] | My plans exactly. | 正中下怀 |
[10:09] | Must suck going from the penthouse to the outhouse. | 从顶级宫屋搬到外屋肯定很难受 |
[10:15] | I’m enjoying it, though. Comfortable bed. | 但我很享受 舒适的大床 |
[10:18] | Jo juice flowing from the taps. | 水龙头里流出的约汁 |
[10:22] | Indra must trust you to send you in here with me. | 因陀罗肯定很相信你 才派你进来接触我 |
[10:25] | Oh, trust me? No one trusts me. | 相信我 没人相信我 |
[10:29] | She does, or she wouldn’t have told you who I was. | 她相信 否则她不会告诉你我是谁 |
[10:37] | What are you talking about, Russ? | 你在说什么 拉塞尔 |
[10:39] | That’s why you’re scared. | 这就是你害怕的原因 |
[10:42] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[10:44] | You don’t need to be. | 你无须害怕 |
[10:45] | Well, fear’s always worked pretty well for me, so… | 我一直很恐惧 所以… |
[10:48] | Being feared works better. | 恐惧效果更好 |
[10:55] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[10:58] | I’ll teach you how to play chess. | 我教你怎么下棋 |
[11:00] | Be nice to have a conversation with someone | 很开心能和你聊天 |
[11:02] | in which I don’t have to pretend to be a hand-wringing fool. | 而不用装成是个绝望的傻瓜 |
[11:07] | Well, as much fun as that sounds, I’ve got things to do. | 听起来很有趣 但我还有事 |
[11:10] | I saved you from being burned alive. | 我救了你 让你没被烧死 |
[11:13] | One game. | 就一局 |
[11:15] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[11:16] | If you win, I’ll give you what you want most of all. | 如果你赢了 我就把你最想要的给你 |
[11:19] | And what is that exactly? | 那是什么呢 |
[11:21] | Enlighten me, please. | 告诉告诉我 |
[11:23] | A chance to be a hero. | 一个当英雄的机会 |
[11:26] | Yeah, you don’t know me very well. | 你不太了解我 |
[11:27] | I know you went into that tavern to save a child | 我知道你冒着极大的危险进那家酒馆 |
[11:30] | at great risk to yourself. | 是为了救一个孩子 |
[11:32] | Were you scared when they were preparing you to burn, | 他们准备烧死你的时候 你害怕吗 |
[11:35] | as scared as you are right now? | 像现在一样害怕吗 |
[11:37] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[11:38] | Good. Then let’s play. | 太好了 那我们来下棋 |
[11:44] | How can you make me a hero? | 你怎么能让我成为英雄 |
[11:47] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[11:48] | I just assume it means you know something bad is about to happen. | 我只是觉得 你知道有些不好的事要发生了 |
[11:52] | Bad depends on your perspective, | 这取决于你的立场 |
[11:54] | but from your perspective, yes. | 但从你的立场来看 是的 |
[11:57] | Something bad is about to happen. | 有坏事要发生了 |
[12:01] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[12:03] | And if I lose? | 如果我输了呢 |
[12:05] | Only losers think like that, John. | 只有废柴才会这么想 约翰 |
[12:10] | But the answer is people will die. | 但回答是 人们会死去 |
[12:16] | No rush. It’s not as If lives depend on it. | 既然人们的性命取决于此 那就不着急 |
[12:32] | The queen’s gambit. | 王后是个优势 |
[12:34] | Aggressive. | 很有侵略性啊 |
[12:35] | Shut up and move. | 闭嘴 下棋 |
[12:41] | Please. | 请 |
[12:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | Can’t handle finally being forced to tap? | 受不了最后被逼着同意吗 |
[12:59] | Took you 3 years. | 你花了三年时间 |
[13:01] | Come back. Murphy wants a shot at the title. | 得了吧 墨菲想要个头衔 |
[13:05] | You can coach him on my weaknesses. | 你可以告诉他我的弱点 |
[13:07] | I don’t think You have any. | 我觉得你没弱点 |
[13:16] | No. Everybody has their weaknesses. | 不 所有人都有弱点 |
[13:20] | My sister is mine. | 我妹妹是我的弱点 |
[13:22] | Your sister is your strength. | 你妹妹是你的优势 |
[13:25] | The reason why you won’t give up | 她是你为什么不放弃 |
[13:27] | until we get back down there. | 一直要撑到我们能回去的原因 |
[13:31] | So what’s my weakness? | 那我的弱点是什么 |
[13:35] | Ha! Yours is tricky. | 你的比较另类 |
[13:37] | Now, you don’t balk about yourself much, | 你不怎么谈自己 |
[13:41] | and you’re a shapeshifter. | 而且你是个多面人 |
[13:46] | Loyalty. Loyalty is your weakness. | 忠诚 忠诚是你的弱点 |
[13:51] | Loyalty is not a weakness. | 忠诚不是弱点 |
[13:53] | It is when it causes you to do something you know you shouldn’t. | 让你去做明知不该做的事的时候就是了 |
[13:58] | Nearly killing Octavia… | 差点杀死奥克塔维亚… |
[14:03] | Betraying you at Mount Weather. | 在韦瑟山背叛你 |
[14:05] | Echo. Echo, we have all done bad things. | 艾寇 艾寇 我们都做过不好的事 |
[14:09] | Some of them to each other. | 有些是针对彼此的 |
[14:13] | But we are a team now. | 但我们现在是一队的了 |
[14:16] | A unit. | 一个小组 |
[14:18] | That’s the reason we’ll get back to the ground. | 因为这个我们会重新回到地面上 |
[14:22] | Think you could be loyal to us? | 你能对我们忠诚吗 |
[14:25] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[14:29] | Bellamy, this isn’t real. | 贝拉米 这不是真的 |
[14:32] | As soon as we get back to the ground, all of this– | 一旦我们回到地面 所有这些… |
[15:06] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[15:07] | I don’t wanna talk. | 我不想说话 |
[15:11] | I know you’re in pain, Echo. | 我知道你很痛苦 艾寇 |
[15:15] | I feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[15:19] | So, what? Are we friends now? | 怎么着 我们现在成朋友了吗 |
[15:24] | I’m the monster from Hope’s bedtime stories, remember? | 我是小希睡前故事里的恶魔 忘了吗 |
[15:28] | Echo, we’ve all done things we wish we could take back. | 艾寇 我们都做过让自己后悔的事 |
[15:32] | When Lincoln died, I beat my brother. | 林肯死的时候 我揍了我哥哥 |
[15:36] | He let me… | 他任我打他… |
[15:39] | Because he thought I needed it. | 因为他觉得我需要那样做 |
[15:43] | I wish I could take that moment back. | 我真希望我能让那个时刻重新来过 |
[15:50] | I wish I’d hugged him instead. | 我真希望我是拥抱了他 |
[15:52] | Let go of me. Let go of me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[15:55] | No. No. No way. No. | 不 不 我不放开 |
[15:58] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[16:03] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[16:04] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:14] | You’re my family, too. | 你也是我的家人 |
[16:27] | Echo! | 艾寇 |
[16:33] | Echo the one who taught you to fight? | 是艾寇教你如何打斗的 |
[16:35] | No. My father did that. | 不 是我爸爸 |
[16:37] | Did he now? | 又成他了 |
[16:38] | Dev, a disciple prisoner who showed up 6 months after you left. | 小德 你走后六个月来的一个使徒囚犯 |
[16:44] | I suppose I should be grateful for that. | 我想我应该对此表示感恩啊 |
[16:47] | He was a good man. | 他生前是个好人 |
[16:49] | Was? | 生前 |
[16:51] | Next time this door opens, we attack from each side. | 下次门开的时候 我们从两侧攻击 |
[16:55] | They’ll come in hot and with numbers. Bad plan. | 他们会有好多人还带着武器 这计划不好 |
[16:59] | Ok, then tell me how the hell you got up the last time. | 好 那你告诉我上次你是怎么出去的 |
[17:01] | That’s dishes, young lady. | 那可是脏话 年轻人 |
[17:02] | Mom, I’m serious. | 妈妈 我是认真的 |
[17:03] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[17:05] | I ripped a man’s jugular out with my teeth, | 我把一个人脖子上的血管用牙咬破了 |
[17:08] | then scooped his eye out and used it on the retinal scanner. | 然后把他的眼睛抠出来 用它过了虹膜扫描 |
[17:14] | It won’t work again. | 这次行不通了 |
[17:17] | I was on my way to Octavia and then back to Skyring. | 我当时要去找奥克塔维亚 然后回天环 |
[17:20] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么要来这 |
[17:22] | To save you. | 为了救你 |
[17:24] | I know your heart was in the right place, but– | 我知道你的出发点是好的 但… |
[17:25] | – But? – But you’re my child! | -但 -但你是我的孩子 |
[17:28] | It’s not your job to rescue me. | 不用你来救我 |
[17:30] | I was coming for you. | 是该我去找你 |
[17:31] | And now you’re gonna rot in here with me | 可现在你要在这和我一起坐穿牢底 |
[17:33] | until they execute us, but hey, | 一直到他们处决我们 不过呢 |
[17:35] | at least we get to die together. | 至少我们能死在一起 |
[17:37] | You’re just mad because I turned out to be a killer like you. | 你发火是因为我变成和你一样的杀手 |
[17:56] | So what’s your endgame, Nikki? | 你的终局打算如何 妮可 |
[17:58] | Well, gee, Nelson, I don’t know. | 尼尔森 我也不知道 |
[18:01] | Does revenge count? | 报仇算吗 |
[18:03] | You lost your husband. | 你失去了你的丈夫 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry about that. | 对这事我很遗憾 |
[18:08] | But the Children of Gabriel have a mission, | 但加布里埃之子们有使命在身 |
[18:09] | and it does not involve getting innocent people killed. | 其中不包括让无辜的人丧命 |
[18:13] | Don’t kid yourself, honey. | 别逗了 亲爱的 |
[18:15] | There’s no innocent people at the end of the world. | 世界末日来临时 哪有什么无辜的人 |
[18:17] | I don’t care what planet you’re standing on. | 我不管你是站在哪一个星球上 |
[18:22] | Look, you’ve had it rough. | 我知道你受过不少苦 |
[18:26] | But from where I sit, our mission is over. | 可从我的角度看 我们的使命已经结束了 |
[18:28] | You said Russell is dead | 你说过拉塞尔死了 |
[18:30] | and so are Daniel and Kaylee. | 丹尼尔和凯莉也是 |
[18:33] | What does Death to Primes mean | 如果荣耀之族的人都死光了 |
[18:35] | if there are no more Primes to make dead? | 那荣耀之族必死还有什么意义呢 |
[18:38] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[18:40] | A little deprogramming, some revenge. | 把受的蛊惑消除掉 来点复仇 |
[18:42] | We’ll split this place 50/50, | 这地方我们俩一人一半 |
[18:45] | but I get the palace. | 但宫殿归我 |
[18:48] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[18:49] | Partners? | 合作伙伴 |
[18:54] | Nelson! | 尼尔森 |
[18:57] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[18:59] | Well, look at you! | 看看你 |
[19:01] | All perky and pretty. | 光鲜又漂亮 |
[19:03] | I guess Raven knew you’d bounce right back, huh? | 我猜雷文早知道你会活蹦乱跳的吧 |
[19:06] | Or is it palace life that’s giving you that glow? | 还是说是宫殿里的生活让你那么有光彩 |
[19:10] | We’re in the palace to maintain peace. That’s all. | 我们在宫殿是维护和平的 就这样 |
[19:14] | Oh! Well, you are doing a bang-up job. | 你们干得可真不错 |
[19:18] | My offer’s good till lunch. | 我的条件到午饭前有效 |
[19:25] | Mind if I sit? | 我坐这你不介意吧 |
[19:26] | Why would I mind? | 我为什么要介意 |
[19:30] | I’m not here. | 我都不在这 |
[19:31] | – Wait– – Don’t touch me, Prime! | -等等… -别碰我 荣耀之族 |
[19:36] | My people are watching. | 我的人在看着呢 |
[19:37] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要怎么样 |
[19:41] | What I want is to help your people. | 我想要帮助你的同伴 |
[19:45] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[19:47] | Not just the Children of Gabriel. | 不仅仅是加布里埃之子们 |
[19:51] | And I know you do, too. | 我知道这也是你想做的 |
[19:52] | You know nothing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[19:59] | I know how you feel, | 我知道你的感受 |
[20:02] | ‘Cause I felt it, too. | 因为我也是感同身受 |
[20:04] | You better get to the point. | 你最好有话直说 |
[20:12] | When I was a child on earth, | 当我在地球上 还是个孩子时 |
[20:15] | people like me were seen as a stain on the bloodline. | 像我这样的人被视为家族血脉上的污点 |
[20:19] | They called us Frikdreina, | 他们称我们为异人 |
[20:21] | not nulls, but it’s the same thing. | 不是阴性 但是一回事 |
[20:24] | I know what it’s like to be thrown out like garbage | 我了解被本该是最疼爱你的人 |
[20:29] | by the people who should Love you the most. | 像垃圾一样抛弃是什么感受 |
[20:32] | I’m still waiting on that point. | 你就直说了吧 我还等着呢 |
[20:37] | I would give anything for the chance to see them again, | 我愿意付出一切 能有机会再见到他们 |
[20:42] | ask them why, show them | 问问他们为什么 让他们看看 |
[20:46] | how wrong they were about me. | 他们是如何错看了我 |
[20:47] | I don’t give a damn about any of that. | 这些和我有屁关系 |
[20:49] | Then why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这 |
[20:51] | Go back to whatever cave you lived in. | 回去住你的洞里面去 |
[20:53] | I’m done living in caves. | 洞我已经住够了 |
[20:56] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[20:59] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[21:02] | The ceremony is this afternoon. | 仪式是在今天下午 |
[21:04] | I can reunite you with your family, Nelson. | 我可以让你和你的家人重新团聚 尼尔森 |
[21:09] | Let me do that. | 让我这么做吧 |
[21:15] | They can burn for all I care. | 他们烧死我才不在乎呢 |
[21:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:29] | Oh, now I remember why I hate chess. | 现在我想起来我为什么讨厌下棋了 |
[21:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:33] | Too much thinking. Make your move. | 太费神了 快下你的吧 |
[21:38] | Somewhere else you need to be? | 你要去别的地方吗 |
[21:39] | Somebody else I need to not disappoint. | 是我不能辜负的人 |
[21:42] | Ah, yes. | 对啊 |
[21:46] | The Frikdreina. | 异人 |
[21:51] | That’s it? 20 minutes for that? | 就这招 二十分钟就下这么一手 |
[21:53] | You could have taken my castle. | 你本可以吃我的车的 |
[21:56] | Oh, I’ll get it soon enough. | 很快就到它了 |
[22:00] | Must be hard settling for one woman, | 委身于一个女人一定挺不容易吧 |
[22:02] | when as a god you could have as many as you want. | 毕竟作为一个神 你想要多少女人就能有多少 |
[22:06] | You don’t know Emori. | 你不了解艾默莉 |
[22:08] | Perhaps not, but from what I’ve seen, | 也许是吧 但从我看到的 |
[22:10] | she’s taking a liking to being worshipped. | 她开始喜欢被崇拜的感觉了 |
[22:17] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[22:19] | What about me what? | 那我什么呢 |
[22:21] | I mean, I assume you don’t like women very much, | 我是说 我想你不太喜欢女人 |
[22:23] | but then again, how could you? | 话说回来 你怎么可能喜欢呢 |
[22:26] | Mother gave you up to fight in the conclave | 妈妈不要你 你被丢到选举仪式拼命 |
[22:28] | and become Commander, then there’s the whole Lexa thing. | 并成为了司令 然后又有了莱克萨 |
[22:32] | Knowing that she is everybody’s favorite when they hated you. | 明知道她受大家的爱戴 而你被人憎恨 |
[22:37] | Then again, she did unite the clans. | 毕竟是她统一了所有的部落 |
[22:38] | I united the clans! | 是我统一了所有的部落 |
[22:40] | Please. The only people you united were the flamekeepers | 拜托 你也就统一了火种守护者 |
[22:43] | who banded together to kill you. | 他们为了杀掉你还集结到了一起 |
[22:47] | They killed me because they were afraid of my ideas. | 他们杀掉我是因为惧怕我的思想 |
[22:50] | Just like they killed Lexa. | 就如同他们杀掉莱克萨一样 |
[22:54] | But don’t worry. | 不过不用担心 |
[22:56] | I won’t let that happen again. | 我不会让这样的事再次发生了 |
[22:59] | Again. | 再次 |
[23:01] | So that is what you want, to be back in power, big man? | 所以你想要重掌权力 对吗大人物 |
[23:04] | Well done, John. You just figured out what Indra knew | 好样的 约翰 你终于搞明白因陀罗 |
[23:07] | the moment she realized that I was alive. | 一知道我没死就明白的事了 |
[23:13] | So much for the queen’s gambit. | 后翼弃兵不过如此吧 |
[23:21] | There are leaders, and there are followers. | 有人是领袖 有人是追随者 |
[23:24] | How you respond to the loss of your queen | 被吃掉了后 你如何回应 |
[23:26] | will tell me what you are. | 会让我看出来你是哪种 |
[23:29] | Well, I’m gonna tell you right now. | 我马上就让你看看 |
[23:31] | The answer’s “C,” none of the above. | 答案是第三种 二者皆否 |
[23:34] | A rebel, then. | 那就是反叛者了 |
[23:36] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[23:39] | I do what I have to to survive, yeah. | 我做的都是为了求生 |
[23:42] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这做什么 |
[23:44] | Playing chess with a man who could kill you | 和一个可以有无数种方法 |
[23:46] | more ways than can be counted | 杀死你的人下棋 |
[23:48] | in order to satisfy an inner need to be loved | 以此来满足被喜爱的内在需求 |
[23:52] | is not the move of a survivor. | 可不是一个求生者的举动 |
[23:56] | Let’s just play the game. | 我们还是接着下棋吧 |
[24:00] | Chess is more than a game, John. | 象棋可不仅仅是棋 约翰 |
[24:03] | It’s strategy and uncertainty governed by choices. | 而是受选择支配的战略和不确定性 |
[24:16] | Avenging your queen. | 为你的王后报仇 |
[24:19] | Predictable. | 能预见到 |
[24:20] | Enough with the chess metaphors! | 别再拿象棋做比喻了 |
[24:22] | If anything happens to Emori– | 如果艾默莉出了什么事… |
[24:23] | Before you threaten me, think carefully. | 你先考虑好再来威胁我吧 |
[24:32] | I like you, John. | 我喜欢你 约翰 |
[24:34] | You amuse me. | 你让我觉得有趣 |
[24:36] | But a real survivor would choose to stay on my good side | 但一个真正的求生者 会选择让我欣赏 |
[24:40] | in the off chance I escape this cage | 以防万一我逃离这牢笼 |
[24:44] | and take my rightful place on the throne. | 并重回本就属于我的权力之巅 |
[24:48] | Are you willing to bet against that? | 你愿意赌我做不到吗 |
[24:54] | If you knew what I was planning, | 如果你知道我的计划 |
[24:55] | I don’t think you would be. | 我想你就不会了 |
[24:57] | Tell me what it is, and I’ll decide. | 告诉我你的计划 我来决定 |
[24:59] | Win the game… | 把棋赢下来… |
[25:02] | And I will. | 我就告诉你 |
[25:10] | What else did Gabriel tell you? | 加布里埃还告诉你什么了 |
[25:14] | I take it he said I was a killer. | 我相信他说我是个杀手 |
[25:15] | I’m asking how much do you know. | 我在问你知道多少 |
[25:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[25:21] | It does to me. | 对我重要 |
[25:33] | He said you were a navy seal and a decorated hero | 他说你做过海豹突击队 还立过功 |
[25:37] | who saved thousands of lives in the battle of San Francisco | 在旧金山之战中拯救过成千上万的人 |
[25:41] | before becoming a freedom fighter. | 后来成为了自由斗士 |
[25:47] | You mean terrorist? | 你是说恐怖分子吧 |
[25:49] | He said terrorist, right? | 他说的是恐怖分子 对吧 |
[25:52] | What difference does it make? | 那有什么区别 |
[25:54] | All the difference. | 天壤之别 |
[25:57] | God, I hate that you know that. | 我的天 你知道这个真讨厌 |
[26:02] | You weren’t gonna tell me? | 你本不打算告诉我吗 |
[26:03] | Sure, eventually, when you were old enough. | 当然会 可要等到你长大以后 |
[26:06] | I’m 25. | 我25了 |
[26:10] | To me, you’re not. | 对我来说 你没有 |
[26:13] | From the first time you looked at me | 你第一次用你那双棕色的大眼睛 |
[26:14] | with those big brown eyes, | 看着我的时候 |
[26:16] | you only saw mommy. | 你看到的只是妈妈 |
[26:20] | But other people, they see a killer, | 可别的人呢 他们看见的是个杀手 |
[26:23] | a mass murderer, | 杀人如麻的刽子手 |
[26:25] | a terrorist. | 恐怖分子 |
[26:26] | I knew if you ever looked at me like that, | 我知道如果你这么看我 |
[26:28] | my heart would break into 1,000 pieces. | 我会心如刀割 心碎不已 |
[26:30] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[26:33] | Now I know you were trying to do the right thing. | 现在我知道你只是想做正确的事 |
[26:35] | Doing the right thing the wrong way isn’t doing the right thing. | 用错误的方法做正确的事 依旧不正确 |
[26:40] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[26:42] | Innocent people died from my right thing. | 无辜之人因为我做的正确之事而死 |
[26:45] | Civilians. | 平民 |
[26:47] | Children. | 孩子 |
[26:48] | And for what? Nothing! | 为了什么 都是一场空 |
[26:50] | Earth is gone, blown up. | 地球没了 被炸了 |
[26:53] | Twice. | 两次 |
[26:56] | You can thank your real father for that, by the way. | 对了 你可以为此事感谢你生父 |
[26:58] | You never mentioned my father before. | 你以前从没提过我父亲 |
[27:01] | How much do you want to know? | 你想知道多少 |
[27:03] | Everything. | 一切 |
[27:05] | He was a psychopath | 他是个变态 |
[27:07] | and a cold-blooded killer. | 冷血的杀人犯 |
[27:09] | I had sex with him to get him on my side | 我跟他上床是为了让他在 |
[27:11] | in an uprising on the mining ship. | 矿船的起义里站在我这边 |
[27:13] | Not my best decision, | 不算是我最好的决定 |
[27:15] | but it led to the best thing that ever happened to me. | 但这成就了我生命中最好的事物 |
[27:21] | And you’re right. The last thing I want | 你说得对 我最不希望 |
[27:23] | is for you to follow in my footsteps. | 你走我的老路 |
[27:26] | Everyone I ever loved was killed fighting in wars, | 我所爱的人都死在了战争中 |
[27:28] | some that didn’t need to be fought, | 有些战争根本没必要 |
[27:30] | and I’m not gonna let that happen to you. | 我不会让这些事发生在你身上 |
[27:33] | So, what, we stay here? | 所以呢 我们待在这里 |
[27:36] | Do nothing? | 坐以待毙吗 |
[27:38] | I trained for 15 years under 2 disciples. | 我在两个使徒手下训练了15年 |
[27:41] | The last 5 of them were with Echo. | 最后的五年是和艾寇在一起 |
[27:44] | I did that to save you and Aunty O. | 我这做是为了救你和小奥阿姨 |
[27:47] | Hell of a job you did. | 那你做得真好 |
[27:48] | You’re alive, aren’t you? | 你还活着 不是吗 |
[27:50] | So is she. | 她也是 |
[27:51] | Sure, until we’re not! | 没错 直到我们死了 |
[27:52] | If they want to kill us, then let them tr– | 如果他们想杀了我们 那就让他们… |
[27:54] | Hope, don’t be stupid. | 小希 别犯傻了 |
[27:56] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[27:57] | Take on an entire army? | 单挑一整支军队吗 |
[27:59] | If we have to. | 如果有这个必要 |
[28:02] | With Octavia, Echo, you, and me, | 有了奥克塔维亚 艾寇 你和我 |
[28:04] | I like our chances. | 我觉得我们能赢 |
[28:05] | You say you’re not a child. Stop talking like one. | 你说自己不是孩子了 那就别说这种幼稚话了 |
[28:10] | You want to take on an army? | 你想单挑一整支军队吗 |
[28:14] | Tell you what… | 这样吧 |
[28:16] | Put me on my ass, and I’ll let you. | 打倒我 我就让你这么做 |
[28:19] | Hell, I’ll even help you. | 我甚至会帮你 |
[28:22] | Go ahead. Take your best shot. | 来啊 使出你最厉害的招数 |
[28:25] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[28:27] | It’s ok. I can take it. | 没事 我能承受 |
[28:33] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[28:34] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[28:39] | Come on, little one. | 来啊 小不点 |
[28:41] | Next time that door opens, we gotta attack, right? | 下次那扇门打开时 我们就要进攻 不是吗 |
[28:52] | Are we having fun yet? | 我们现在玩得开心吗 |
[28:56] | – No! – Stop! | -不 -停下 |
[28:59] | Violence and rage will only destroy your soul. | 暴力和愤怒只会毁了我们的灵魂 |
[29:02] | Revenge is a game with no winners. | 复仇是个没有赢家的游戏 |
[29:05] | And we’ve lost too much already. | 我们已经失去了太多 |
[29:16] | Just disappeared. | 直接消失了 |
[29:21] | Just like that, you were gone. | 就那样 你不见了 |
[29:27] | Out of nowhere. | 不知道去了哪里 |
[29:30] | Just gone. | 消失了 |
[29:35] | All I want to do is go back to the way things were, but we can’t. | 我只想让一切回到过去那样 但我们回不去了 |
[29:43] | They took my mommy away. | 他们抢走了我妈妈 |
[29:46] | They took my mommy. | 他们抢走了我妈妈 |
[29:51] | I know, little one. | 我知道 小不点 |
[29:55] | That’s why I can’t lose you again. | 所以我不能再失去你 |
[29:59] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[30:03] | And I won’t. | 我也不会 |
[30:09] | Something’s different. | 有事不对劲 |
[30:11] | There’s plenty of cells, but they put us together. | 这里好多监狱 但他们却把我们关在一起 |
[30:15] | They’re feeding us. We have blankets. | 他们喂我们吃东西 还有毛毯 |
[30:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:19] | Do you know why Azgeda warriors | 你知道为什么阿兹哥达战士 |
[30:21] | scarred their own faces? | 会划伤自己的脸吗 |
[30:26] | E-echo? | 艾寇 |
[30:32] | We do it to symbolize that the pain is over, | 我们这么做象征痛苦已经结束 |
[30:36] | the wound is healed, | 伤口已经愈合 |
[30:38] | so that we never forget. | 所以我们绝不会忘记 |
[30:40] | Sit down and let me call you a– | 坐下让我给你叫… |
[30:42] | No. Orlando told us that all they care about is their last war. | 不 奥兰多说他们只在乎自己的终极大战 |
[30:50] | They want us to fight with them. | 他们想让我们和他们一起战斗 |
[30:51] | That’s why it’s different. | 这就是不同的地方 |
[30:53] | We’re not prisoners. | 我们不是战俘 |
[30:56] | We’re recruits. | 我们是战士 |
[31:01] | We’re ready to fight with you! | 我们已经准备好跟你们一起战斗了 |
[31:02] | Please, this is crazy. | 拜托 这太疯狂了 |
[31:04] | …purity of mind, | 思想纯净 |
[31:06] | purity of purpose. | 目标纯净 |
[31:07] | We are blessed to live in an age | 我们蒙恩生活在 |
[31:09] | where we have conquered our lesser emotions. | 一个已经战胜个人情绪的时代 |
[31:14] | The great battle that is to come will be recorded | 即将而来的终极大战将被记载 |
[31:16] | in this life or the next. | 于此生或下一代 |
[31:19] | War, pestilence, famine, death. | 战争 瘟疫 饥荒 死亡 |
[31:26] | Eventually, it does… | 最后 将会… |
[31:28] | This is how my people show they’re ready to go to war. | 这就是我的族人展示自己准备好要战斗的方式 |
[31:30] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听到这点 |
[31:33] | Do the rest of you agree with Echo? | 你们其他人都同意艾寇的吗 |
[31:34] | All right. Free us, and we’ll fight your war. | 行 放了我们 我们就为你战斗 |
[31:40] | The last war will free us all, Miss Blake. | 终极大战能让我们所有人自由 布莱克小姐 |
[31:43] | Training starts tomorrow. | 明天开始训练 |
[31:45] | We’ll make disciples of you yet. | 我们会让你们变成使徒 |
[31:48] | There will come a time again, soon, | 他们会很快再来 |
[31:51] | where we will be tested to a man, | 在那我们将接受人的考验 |
[31:53] | and we will be victorious for all mankind! | 我们将为全人类赢得胜利 |
[32:09] | It’s pretty cool what you’ve done here. | 你在这里所做的一切真的很棒 |
[32:13] | Now all we need is John. | 现在万事俱备只差约翰了 |
[32:21] | Welcome. I’m glad you came. | 欢迎 很高兴你们来 |
[32:23] | May I ask? Our boy… | 请问 我儿子… |
[32:25] | Not everyone is here yet, but I am sure he will be. | 大家还没全到 但我肯定他会来 |
[32:29] | Jeremiah, please show Nelson’s parents to their table. | 杰瑞麦 请带尼尔森的父母入座 |
[32:33] | If it’s not too much trouble, | 如果不麻烦的话 |
[32:35] | I think I might feel better about this | 我想如果有荣耀丹尼尔的祝福 |
[32:37] | with Daniel Prime’s blessing. | 那我会感觉更好的 |
[32:39] | Daniel will be here momentarily. | 丹尼尔马上就到 |
[32:41] | You know how he is with time. | 你知道他老是掐点的 |
[32:45] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[32:48] | Enjoy. | 请随意 |
[33:08] | You’re less confident now. | 你不那么自信了 |
[33:10] | Perhaps that’s because you’ve seen how this ends. | 也许是因为你已经预见到结局了 |
[33:13] | It’s not over yet. | 还没完 |
[33:15] | Most dangerous when I’m cornered. | 我被逼急了可是会咬人的 |
[33:18] | That makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[33:31] | Check. | 进攻 |
[33:32] | Why? You could have won with your queen. | 为什么 你本来可以用王后赢 |
[33:34] | That was the checkmate move. | 那才是将军的一步 |
[33:36] | You just want to keep me here. | 你只是想让我留在这里 |
[33:38] | Kaylee’s always been too soft. | 凯莉就是太温柔了 |
[33:39] | Only Daniel’s words hold water with the true fanatics. | 只有丹尼尔的话才能吸引真正的狂热分子 |
[33:42] | Without him, your frikdreina’s ceremony | 没有他 你家异人的典礼 |
[33:45] | will almost certainly fail. | 注定是场败局 |
[33:52] | If you make a sound, I’ll kill you. | 如果你喊 我就杀了你 |
[33:55] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[34:09] | This was a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[34:10] | And yet, you’re here. | 但你还是来了 |
[34:12] | If I had the chance, I’d have come, too. | 如果我有这个机会 我会来 |
[34:17] | So how do we do it? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[34:19] | I already have. Don’t be mad. | 我已经做了 别激动 |
[34:23] | I know you said no, but I took your glass | 我知道你拒绝了 但我拿了你的杯子 |
[34:26] | and I matched your DNA because I hoped you’d change your mind. | 匹配了你的DNA 希望你回心转意 |
[34:32] | Your parents are here | 你父母已经在了 |
[34:35] | if you want to meet them. | 如果你想见他们的话 |
[34:40] | They’re nervous, too. | 他们也很紧张 |
[34:42] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:43] | Paula? Zahir? | 宝拉 扎希尔 |
[34:47] | This is your son Nelson. | 这位是你们的儿子 尼尔森 |
[34:57] | Sachin. | 萨钦 |
[35:01] | That’s what we called you. | 这是我们给你取的名字 |
[35:04] | It means “Pure.” | 意思是”纯净” |
[35:37] | No. | 不 |
[35:40] | We did the right thing. | 我们做了正确的事 |
[35:43] | You are an abomination. | 你真是令人恶心 |
[35:46] | All of you are! | 你们都是 |
[35:52] | Zahir, no! | 扎希尔 不 |
[35:53] | Guards! Guards! | 守卫 守卫 |
[35:55] | Guards! Zahir, stop! | 守卫 扎希尔 住手 |
[36:31] | You can call for help now. | 你现在可以叫救命了 |
[36:33] | Help! Guards, let me out of here! | 救命 守卫 救我出去 |
[36:42] | Isn’t this a lovely party? | 这个派对很棒吧 |
[36:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:49] | Uhh! Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:54] | Partners? | 合作吗 |
[36:55] | I’m with you. | 成交 |
[36:58] | And so are my people. | 我的同伴们也是 |
[37:00] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[37:01] | All COGs get guns. | 给加布里埃之子们分枪 |
[37:06] | Nelson, don’t do this. | 尼尔森 不要 |
[37:08] | You did this, and now | 这一切都是你的杰作 |
[37:11] | you get to die for it, Kaylee Prime. | 你为此偿命 荣耀凯莉 |
[37:19] | Oh, slow down, cowboy. | 慢点 小伙子 |
[37:21] | First we make demands, | 首先我们提出要求 |
[37:24] | and then we get to kill people. | 然后我们再杀人 |
[37:30] | There’s no need to rush the good stuff. | 不必这么着急 |
[37:44] | Been entering codes for 3 months, and I’m losing my mind. | 输密码输了三个月了 我快疯了 |
[37:47] | Whew. How do you stand it? | 你怎么忍得了的 |
[37:50] | I know it’s not exciting, | 我知道这并不令人兴奋 |
[37:52] | but good science takes time. | 但是科研要出结果需要时间 |
[37:54] | This isn’t science. | 这不是科研 |
[37:56] | It’s trial and error. | 这是试错 |
[37:58] | How long has it been since you found a new function? | 自发现新功能以来已有多长时间了 |
[38:01] | It was before I joined the team, | 是在我加入之前 |
[38:03] | before I was born, actually, | 应该说是在我出生前 |
[38:04] | but it was a good one. | 但很有突破性 |
[38:07] | The 10-digit code that allows us to harness the power | 十位码让我们可以利用 |
[38:10] | of what you call the “anomaly.” | 你们称为”异域”的能量 |
[38:15] | Hold the work. Someone’s coming through. | 停一停 有人来了 |
[38:17] | From where? | 从哪 |
[38:20] | Looks like Nakara. | 看来是纳卡拉 |
[38:24] | We need some disciples in here. | 我们需要些使徒来这里 |
[38:27] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[38:28] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[38:33] | They’ve been waiting for you. | 他们在等你们 |
[38:34] | The key. It’s her. | 钥匙 是她 |
[38:36] | Gabriel? | 加布里埃 |
[38:37] | – It’s good to see you. – Where are the others? | -幸会 -其他人呢 |
[38:39] | Bellamy? Octavia? Echo? | 贝拉米 奥克塔维亚 艾寇呢 |
[38:42] | Octavia and Echo are here. | 奥克塔维亚和艾寇在这里 |
[38:43] | But I’m sorry. | 但很抱歉 |
[38:47] | Bellamy’s dead. | 贝拉米死了 |
[39:11] | Sepulcher chamber. | 坟室 |
[39:16] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[39:46] | From the ashes, through the bridge | 从灰烬中 通过桥 |
[39:50] | the shepherd will rise. | 主将重生 |
[40:19] | You again? | 又是你 |
[40:21] | Anders, my shepherd. | 安德斯 我的主 |
[40:25] | Please call me Bill. | 请叫我比尔 |
[40:28] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[40:37] | If you’ve woken me this early, | 既然你这么早就唤醒我 |
[40:38] | I suspect you have news. | 我想你有事要说 |
[40:41] | Have we cracked the code? | 我们破解密码了吗 |
[40:43] | Has the war begun? | 战争开始了吗 |
[40:44] | No, not yet, sir. | 不 还没有 先生 |
[40:47] | But… | 但是 |
[40:49] | We have the key. | 我们有了钥匙 |