时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | J–Jordan, Niylah, hold the room. | 乔登 奈拉 把房间控制住 |
[01:07] | Watch the door. | 去守着门口 |
[01:16] | We do this for him. | 我们做这些是为了他 |
[01:19] | Echo and Octavia are in trouble. | 艾寇和奥克塔维亚有麻烦 |
[01:22] | We do this for our family. | 我们这么做是为了我们的家人 |
[01:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:36] | I’m coming in alone… | 我一个人进来… |
[01:38] | Unarmed. | 不带武器 |
[01:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:42] | They call me the Shepherd, but you can call me Bill. | 他们称我主 但你们可以叫我比尔 |
[01:46] | You have me. | 我在你们手上 |
[01:48] | Now let my people go. | 把我的人都放了 |
[01:51] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[02:04] | I’ve seen you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[02:06] | Then you must be Clarke. | 那你一定是克拉克了 |
[02:10] | I know why the Second Dawn logo | 我明白第二黎明的徽记 |
[02:12] | was on that Burial shroud. | 为什么在那裹尸布上了 |
[02:14] | Burial shroud. Then you were on Nakara. | 裹尸布 那你去过纳卡拉了 |
[02:16] | That explains the smell. | 那这味道就不奇怪了 |
[02:19] | How the hell are you here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[02:20] | That’s a very long story. | 这可说来话长了 |
[02:33] | We weren’t a cult. | 我们不是邪教 |
[02:35] | We were a collective of great minds | 我们是一群睿智头脑的集合 |
[02:37] | dedicated To the continuation of our species. | 致力于我们种族的延续 |
[02:42] | Slower, please. Um… | 说慢一点 麻烦你们… |
[02:45] | It’s been so long. | 时间太久了 |
[02:46] | It sounds different. | 听着有些不同了 |
[02:50] | My god. | 我的天 |
[02:54] | If her language survived, | 如果她的语言存活了下来 |
[02:56] | then that must mean… | 那一定意味着… |
[03:01] | Is my daughter in the key? | 我的女儿在钥匙里吗 |
[03:05] | Is your daughter in where? | 你的女儿在什么里 |
[03:06] | The AI in Clarke’s head. | 克拉克大脑里的人工智能 |
[03:08] | What you call the flame, they call the key. | 你们叫火种 他们叫钥匙 |
[03:12] | Becca said that it would merge with a human mind. | 贝卡说过它会和人脑结合 |
[03:15] | – Becca? – Yes. | -贝卡 -对 |
[03:16] | He burned her at the stake. | 他把她架在火堆上烧死了 |
[03:20] | Did Callie tell you that? | 是凯莉和你说的 |
[03:25] | You recognized my face, | 你认出了我的样子 |
[03:27] | you know things that you couldn’t know. | 你知道不应该知道的事 |
[03:32] | You speak a language that she made up as a child. | 你会说她小时候自己创造的语言 |
[03:39] | Calliope? | 凯莉奥比 |
[03:41] | When riot police, on orders from | 当防暴警察按照 |
[03:43] | the Wallace administration, moved in to clear | 华莱士政府的命令进场清理 |
[03:45] | the extremist environmental group known as the Tree Crew… | 被称为森林人的极端环保组织时… |
[03:48] | Extreme? What a joke. | 极端 真是笑话 |
[03:51] | We were there peacefully. | 我们是和平示威 |
[03:52] | They’re the extreme ones. | 他们才是极端的人 |
[03:54] | Will you please concentrate? | 你能专注点吧 |
[03:55] | Rather not be scarred for life. | 我可不想留个一辈子的疤 |
[03:57] | Don’t worry. Almost done. | 别担心 快好了 |
[03:59] | There. Right as rain. | 好了 非常完美 |
[04:01] | …after the United States declared a public health alert | …在美国为应对俄罗斯安科病毒爆发 |
[04:04] | in response to the Russian Ankovirus outbreak. | 而发布公共卫生警示之后 |
[04:07] | – Oh, no. – Mr. Wiggles is hit. | -不 -扭扭先生被打中了 |
[04:11] | …above 110 degrees. | …超过110度 |
[04:15] | The 11 billionth child | 第110亿个孩子 |
[04:17] | was born this morning in the Wayne County internment camp… | 出生于韦恩郡的拘禁营里… |
[04:19] | Maybe your dad’s training wasn’t worthless after all. | 看来你爸爸的训练也不是完全没意义 |
[04:22] | Actually, my mom taught me that. | 其实这是我妈妈教我的 |
[04:24] | Dad’s training opened wounds. | 爸爸的训练只会让人受伤 |
[04:27] | Today marks the one-year anniversary… | 一年前的今天… |
[04:29] | Made you a badass, though. | 但让你很厉害啊 |
[04:30] | …Becca Franko after creating the world’s first… | …贝卡·弗兰科 创造了世界第一个… |
[04:33] | Hold on. I want to watch this. | 等等 我要看看这个 |
[04:35] | …the reclusive billionaire | …深居简出的亿万富豪 |
[04:36] | and owner of this network made her last public appearance. | 以及本新闻网络的所有者最后一次公众亮相 |
[04:39] | She is rumored to be aboard her space station Polaris, | 据传她登上了她的空间站波拉利斯 |
[04:42] | working on a project that her legion of devotees… | 展开一个项目 她众多拥趸… |
[04:44] | TV, volume off. Music on. | 电视 音量关闭 播放音乐 |
[04:50] | Hey. I didn’t mean to make you talk about it. | 我并不是想要让你说这个 |
[04:55] | Let me see those arms. | 让我看看这两条胳膊 |
[04:58] | Bastards. Don’t they know they’re defending a system | 畜生 难道他们不明白他们在保卫一个 |
[05:00] | that hurts people like them? | 伤害像他们这样的人的制度吗 |
[05:01] | People want to believe their leaders are telling the truth, | 人们想要相信他们的领袖在告诉他们真相 |
[05:05] | which is why we need to get back there | 所以我们要回到那里 |
[05:07] | and continue exposing their lies. | 继续戳穿他们的谎言 |
[05:09] | How many fingers? | 几个手指头 |
[05:11] | – 4. – Heh heh. Perfect. | -4个 -非常好 |
[05:13] | Get cleaned up. Let’s go. | 清理一下 我们走吧 |
[05:17] | Just a sec! | 等一下 |
[05:28] | Come in. | 进来 |
[05:34] | You’re father’s on the holo. | 你爸爸在全息电话上呢 |
[05:35] | Time to face the music, kiddo. | 去面对现实吧 孩子 |
[05:38] | With who–dad? | 面对谁 爸爸 |
[05:40] | You don’t even talk to dad. | 你都不和爸爸说话 |
[05:41] | We talk about you and your…brother. | 我们谈你 还有你… 哥哥 |
[05:53] | Nice work. | 手艺不错 |
[05:57] | Thanks. I’m not gonna change my mind about school. | 谢谢 学校的事我不会改主意的 |
[06:00] | – Take the call. – No. | -去接电话吧 -不 |
[06:01] | He hasn’t called in weeks. | 他都好几周不打电话了 |
[06:03] | Besides, I wouldn’t listen to you. | 再说 我都不听你的 |
[06:04] | what makes you think I’ll listen to him? | 你凭什么认为我会听他的呢 |
[06:06] | Same reason you’re not taking the call. | 理由和你不去接电话是一样的 |
[06:08] | Habitual fear response. | 习惯性的恐惧反应 |
[06:09] | Mom, I love you, but save it for your patients. | 妈妈我爱你 但这些还是留给你的患者吧 |
[06:16] | Gear up. Tree Rrew needs us. | 把装备带好 森林人需要我们 |
[06:24] | Play nice. | 乖点啊 |
[06:28] | Hey, calamity. | 小灾难 |
[06:30] | Dad, I got her. | 爸爸 她过来了 |
[06:31] | Hey, grease. Good sparring session? | 小油腻 拳击打得不错吧 |
[06:34] | Why? You miss me kicking your butt in the basement? | 怎么 想念我在地下室臭揍你了 |
[06:36] | – Right. – Heard you’re dropping out. | -切 -听说你退学了 |
[06:39] | Quitting’s kind of your thing now, huh? | 现在打退堂鼓成你的家常便饭了啊 |
[06:41] | Mmm. Refusing to take part in fascistic regimes is my thing. | 拒绝参与法西斯政权的活动才是我的家常便饭 |
[06:44] | Oh, come on. MIT is not fascist, | 行了 麻省理工不是法西斯 |
[06:47] | and neither is the Second Dawn. | 第二黎明也不是 |
[06:50] | What’s wrong with fascism? | 法西斯主义有什么不好的 |
[06:55] | Explain. | 解释解释吧 |
[06:56] | Ok. I’m 18. | 好 我18岁了 |
[07:00] | I know it’s frustrating for you, | 我理解对你来说很郁闷 |
[07:02] | but I get to make my own choices now, | 但现在该由我自己拿主意了 |
[07:05] | Even if they’re bad. | 即便是不对的主意 |
[07:06] | Calling dropping out of MIT | 把从麻省理工退学 |
[07:08] | to join a protest movement dedicated to solving | 去加入一个致力于解决根本无法解决的 |
[07:11] | an unsolvable problem a bad choice | 问题的抗议运动叫做不对的主意 |
[07:13] | is an insult to bad choices. | 是在侮辱不对的主意 |
[07:15] | Coming from the vulture capitalist | 这话从一个以自己宝贵的信誉为代价 |
[07:16] | who traded his precious credibility | 成为了末日先知的 |
[07:18] | to become a prophet of doom, | 贪婪资本家嘴里说出来 |
[07:20] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当你在夸我吧 |
[07:21] | It wasn’t. I raised you to think for yourself, | 我不是夸你 我把你养大是为了让你独立思考 |
[07:24] | not join the latest cultural mood swing. | 而不是让你加入流行的文化情绪行动 |
[07:26] | You raised me to think like you. | 你想把我培养成像你一样思考的人 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry you can’t handle that I don’t. | 很遗憾你无法接受我没有如你所愿 |
[07:29] | I didn’t call to fight. | 我没有发动战斗 |
[07:30] | No. You called | 不 就是你发动的 |
[07:31] | because Mom made you feel guilty for being a lousy father, | 因为妈妈让你为自己是个差劲的父亲感到内疚 |
[07:33] | so you figured you’d play concerned parent for a few minutes. | 所以你觉得你应该偶尔做个关心孩子的家长 |
[07:38] | – We have a situation. – What is it? | -我们有麻烦了 -什么事 |
[07:44] | – Dad, is everything– – Get your mother. | -爸爸 一切还… -去叫你妈妈 |
[07:47] | I’m right here. What’s wrong? | 我就在这里 怎么了 |
[07:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:51] | – Hello, Bill. – Anaconda. | -你好 比尔 -巨蟒 |
[07:55] | Bill, if this isn’t real– | 比尔 如果这不是真的… |
[07:57] | It is. You have 20 minutes. | 是真的 你们有二十分钟 |
[07:59] | I’ve already sent the chopper. | 我已经派了直升机过去 |
[08:01] | It’ll be there in 5. | 五分钟后会到 |
[08:02] | I pray that you’re both on it. | 我希望你们俩都能上飞机 |
[08:08] | Anaconda? | 巨蟒 |
[08:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:15] | What? No. I’m not going anywhere until– | 什么 不 我哪里也不去 除非… |
[08:17] | Do what I say! | 照我说的做 |
[08:29] | The doomsday packs? Oh, come on. | 世界末日之包 不是吧 |
[08:32] | Here. Put on your key. | 给 戴上你的钥匙 |
[08:35] | But what about Lucy? | 可露西怎么办 |
[08:37] | Lucy’s not in the Second Dawn. | 她不在第二黎明里 |
[08:38] | Mom, neither are we. We left. | 妈妈 我们也不在那里 我们离开了 |
[08:40] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[08:41] | Anaconda is code for “the missiles are in the air.” | “巨蟒”是”导弹来袭”的代号 |
[08:45] | Now put on the damn pack. | 快背上背包 |
[08:47] | He’s lying. This is just another way to get us back. | 他在说谎 这只是让我们回去的另一种方式 |
[08:50] | How would he know before anyone else? | 他怎么能比别人先知道呢 |
[08:51] | He doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[08:52] | As we speak, there are people with connections | 就在我们说话的此时此刻 世界各地 |
[08:54] | all over the world scrambling for bunkers. | 有相互联系的人都在争夺地堡 |
[08:55] | If he’s telling the truth. | 前提是他在说真话 |
[08:57] | Cal, your father is a lot of things, but he is not a liar. | 小凯 你爸爸有很多缺点 但他不会骗人 |
[09:03] | Everything ok? | 一切还好吗 |
[09:05] | Fine. Yeah. | 很好 没事 |
[09:07] | Are you sure? Because– | 你确定吗 因为… |
[09:10] | Mom! Mom! What the hell? | 妈妈 妈妈 怎么回事 |
[09:12] | I know, I know, baby, but it will be so much easier for her this way. | 我明白 宝贝 但她这样会好受得多 |
[09:14] | So, what, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:15] | I just drop everything, | 我就这样丢弃了一切 |
[09:16] | my whole life, my best friend? | 我的一生和我最好的朋友吗 |
[09:18] | Yes! That’s how it works. | 是的 只有这样才行得通 |
[09:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:23] | Do you want to live or not? | 你到底想不想活下去 |
[09:25] | If you don’t, tell me now, | 你要是不想 现在就告诉我 |
[09:28] | and I’ll stay, too, because I am not going back there without you. | 那我也留下来 因为我不会丢下你回去的 |
[09:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:23] | We have prepared you all for this moment. | 我们已经让你们为这种时刻做好了准备 |
[10:26] | I know you are frightened. | 我知道你们很害怕 |
[10:28] | I know your hearts are heavy with the loss of so much, | 我知道你们失去了这么多 心里很沉重 |
[10:31] | but we will survive this. | 但我们会挺过去的 |
[10:33] | You are the chosen few who heard the message | 你们是被选中的少数人 你们听到了讯息 |
[10:36] | and are to become the founding mothers and fathers | 并将成为 |
[10:38] | of the Second Dawn of the human race. | 人类第二黎明的奠基者 |
[10:41] | Our world has been on the brink of this moment for decades. | 几十年来 我们的世界一直处于此刻的边缘 |
[10:43] | That’s right. Quickly now. | 没错 走快点 |
[10:45] | There’s room for everyone. | 这里能容得下每个人 |
[10:47] | If you brought a bag, | 你要是带了包 |
[10:48] | you’ll have to leave it here to be searched, | 就得在这里卸下接受搜查 |
[10:49] | but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[10:50] | We have everything you need. | 我们应有尽有 |
[10:52] | Hey. You’ll get approved items back. | 你可以拿回被批准的物品 |
[10:54] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Together. Stay calm. | 团结一致 保持冷静 |
[10:59] | Uh, excuse me, excuse me. Thank you. | 借过 借过 谢谢 |
[11:02] | – Callie, Mom. – Reese! | -凯莉 妈妈 -里斯 |
[11:03] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:06] | Son of a bitch was right. | 那个混蛋是对的 |
[11:07] | Hey. Careful, Cal. They love him. | 小心点 小凯 他们很爱戴他 |
[11:10] | He did just save them all. | 他的确救了他们 |
[11:11] | I can’t believe this is the rest of my life. | 我不敢相信要在这里度过我的余生 |
[11:13] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我肯定会受不了 |
[11:14] | Wait. She just said for the rest of her life. | 等等 她刚刚说了余生 |
[11:16] | You said just a few years. | 你说只是几年啊 |
[11:17] | They told me to ask inside. | 他们叫我进来问问 |
[11:19] | Is she a level 12? | 她是12层吗 |
[11:20] | – No. She’s not a level 12. – Then she can’t go in. | -不 她不是12层 -那她不能进去 |
[11:22] | – All right. Neither will I. – Sir, stop! | -好吧 我也不会进去的 -先生 停下 |
[11:24] | – Sweetheart, no. – Move! Get–get off me! | -亲爱的 别这样 -走开 放开我 |
[11:26] | She’s outside! Come on! | 她还在外面 拜托 |
[11:28] | Code 4. Tristan, He’s all yours. | 四号 特里斯坦 他交给你了 |
[11:30] | – Copy. I’m on it. – August! | -收到 我马上来 -奥古斯特 |
[11:32] | Hey, bro! Hey. It’s ok. You’re safe. | 兄弟 没事的 你很安全 |
[11:35] | I’m not your bro. I don’t care about me. | 我不是你兄弟 我不在乎自己 |
[11:37] | My girlfriend’s outside. | 我的女朋友在外面 |
[11:44] | Take him. | 把他带下去 |
[11:45] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[11:47] | Close the hatch! | 关闭舱门 |
[12:03] | I know your hearts are heavy with the loss of so much, | 我知道你们失去了这么多 心里很沉重 |
[12:07] | but we will survive this. | 但我们会挺过去的 |
[12:09] | You are the chosen few who have heard the message | 你们是被选中的少数人 你们听到了讯息 |
[12:11] | and are to become the founding mothers and fathers | 并将成为 |
[12:13] | of the Second Dawn of the human race. | 人类第二黎明的奠基者 |
[12:16] | The world has been on the brink of this moment for decades. | 几十年来 我们的世界一直处于此刻的边缘 |
[12:20] | We tried to get them to listen. | 我们试过说给他们听 |
[12:25] | Just in time. Only two symbols to go. | 来得正好 还有两个符号就能启动 |
[12:28] | You identified the code? | 你识别出密码了吗 |
[12:30] | Hear that, Mom? Only two symbols to go. | 听到了吗 妈妈 还有两个符号就启动 |
[12:32] | Who cares that 11 billion people are on fire as we speak? | 谁会在乎此刻有110亿人处于水深火热中 |
[12:35] | He cares. He’s just a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies. | 他在乎 他只是一个有反社会倾向的自恋者 |
[12:39] | That’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me in two years. | 这是两年来你对我最好的话 |
[12:44] | You were always mean when you got scared, you know that, | 你害怕的时候总是很刻薄 你知道的 |
[12:47] | but fear not. | 但别害怕 |
[12:50] | We’re about to knock the apocalypse off the front page. | 我们将要击败世界末日 |
[12:54] | Machu Picchu? | 马丘比丘 |
[12:55] | A hidden observatory beneath the temple of the sun | 一个隐藏在太阳神庙下的天文台 |
[13:00] | 200 feet from where I found the device. | 距离我发现设备的地方六十米 |
[13:02] | Stole it, you mean. | 是你偷来的 |
[13:04] | You can’t steal something that belongs to all of us. | 属于我们所有人的东西是偷不来的 |
[13:08] | It was sent here to save the human race. | 它是被派来这里拯救人类的 |
[13:13] | There are 7 symbols on that wall, | 那墙上有七个符号 |
[13:16] | and we know that it takes 7 Points | 我们知道在太空中 |
[13:21] | to chart a course through space. | 制定一条路线需要七个点 |
[13:25] | Enter the last two symbols. | 输入最后两个符号 |
[13:41] | Who wants to go for a ride? | 有谁想坐车兜风去吗 |
[13:57] | Space ball, 2 Million and 2. | 空间球 两百万零二年 |
[14:00] | Cultural artifact thief, nothing. | 文物窃贼 什么都没发生 |
[14:07] | Now that that’s done, Bill, you need to get out there. | 既然这个完了 比尔 你得要出去 |
[14:11] | These people believe in you, but they’re afraid. | 这些人相信你 但他们很害怕 |
[14:13] | We saved them. They’ll be fine. | 我们救了他们 他们会没事的 |
[14:15] | How can you say that? They’ve lost everything. | 你怎么能这么说 他们什么都没了 |
[14:17] | – Not their lives. – Enough. | -还有命啊 -够了 |
[14:19] | This family cannot be seen fighting. | 不能让人看见这个家庭在争吵 |
[14:22] | We need to set an example, especially now. | 我们需要做出表率 尤其是现在 |
[14:24] | The first few months will be the hardest. | 最初的几个月会是最艰难的 |
[14:25] | When she’s right, she’s right. | 这话一点错都没有 |
[14:29] | Reese, thank you for handling the intake. | 里斯 谢谢你应对新来的人 |
[14:31] | – What are the numbers? – We did well. | -说下数据 -我们做得不错 |
[14:35] | 92% of all level 12s made it here in time. | 所有12层的有92%及时赶到了 |
[14:38] | That’s 1,104. I’ve already factored in | 有1104人 这个因素会对我们 |
[14:41] | how that affects our resource allocation. | 资源分配产生怎样影响 我已经考虑了 |
[14:43] | – It doesn’t. – Your mother’s smart. | -不会有影响 -你妈妈很聪明 |
[14:45] | Stockpile the 8%, | 那8%待命 |
[14:46] | insurance if anything goes wrong. | 以备不时之需 |
[14:51] | Where’s Callie? | 凯莉呢 |
[15:11] | Don’t make a sound. | 不要出声 |
[15:14] | Open the hatch, | 把舱门打开 |
[15:15] | and don’t try to tell me that you don’t have the code. | 别和我说你不知道密码 |
[15:18] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[15:20] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[15:22] | First, we put on radiation suits. | 首先 我们把防辐射服穿上 |
[15:23] | Then we get Tristan back inside before opening the hatch. | 然后我们把特里斯坦弄回去 再打开舱门 |
[15:27] | – We? – I left my best friend to die | -我们 -我把我的朋友丢下送命 |
[15:29] | when there’s room in this bunker. | 而这个地堡里还有地方 |
[15:32] | I say we fill it up. Sound good? | 我建议我们把地方填满 怎么样 |
[15:47] | Hate to see the other guy. | 对方应该很惨吧 |
[15:49] | The other guy was a riot cop with a baton. | 对方是拿着警棍的防暴警察 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Mine shot a bean bag. | 我的那个开了枪 |
[15:53] | You were there, too? | 你也在现场 |
[15:56] | OG Tree Crew. | 森林人老炮了 |
[15:59] | Seems like a waste of time now. | 现在看起来完全是浪费时间 |
[16:03] | Tristan, what are you doing? | 特里斯坦 你干什么 |
[16:06] | Your father says we’re not allowed to leave, | 你父亲说不许我们离开 |
[16:08] | even in suits, for at least a year, | 哪怕是穿防护服 至少一年都不行 |
[16:09] | – you know that. – And you know there’s still room | -你很清楚 -你很清楚地堡里 |
[16:11] | in this bunker for more people. | 还有地方能容纳更多人 |
[16:13] | Now put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[16:14] | I won’t shoot a Cadogan, | 我不会对卡多根家的人开枪 |
[16:16] | but I will shoot him. | 但我会对他开枪 |
[16:18] | Get out of the airlock, both of you, now. | 你们俩离开气闸舱 快点 |
[16:22] | No. | 不 |
[16:24] | Go ahead, tough guy. Do it. | 来吧 硬汉 开枪吧 |
[16:30] | There’s someone out there. | 那边有人 |
[16:31] | It’s her. Janie! Janie! | 是她 贾妮 贾妮 |
[16:33] | Hey, hey! Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:34] | Both of you, wait! | 你们俩 都等等 |
[16:36] | Tristan, you know my brother would want us– | 特里斯坦 你知道我哥哥会想让我们… |
[16:38] | Your brother would what? | 你哥哥会怎么样 |
[16:41] | Reese, there’s someone out there. | 里斯 外面有人 |
[16:50] | Whoever it is isn’t a Level 12, | 不管是谁 都不会是12层的人 |
[16:53] | or they’d have a key. | 他们有钥匙 |
[16:55] | You can’t be serious. | 你认真的吗 |
[16:58] | Get him out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[16:59] | No, no. Get away from me! | 不 别碰我 |
[17:01] | Janie! | 贾妮 |
[17:02] | Leave him alone! | 让他去吧 |
[17:03] | Janie! | 贾妮 |
[17:09] | – Get him out, Get him out, Get him out! – Janie! No, Janie! Janie! | -带他出去 带他出去 -贾妮 不 贾妮 |
[17:12] | Get him out now! | 快把他带出去 |
[17:13] | Janie! Janie! | 贾妮 贾妮 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry about Lucy, Cal, | 露西的事我很遗憾 小凯 |
[17:22] | but you can’t save her. | 但你救不了她 |
[17:24] | Yeah. No kidding. | 是啊 说得对 |
[17:27] | I’ll have to live with that. | 我必须接受 |
[17:31] | Reese, the human being on the other side of that door is dying. | 里斯 门外边的人要死了 |
[17:35] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[17:41] | Dad says we’re the second dawn of man, that only– | 爸爸说我们是人类的第二黎明 只有… |
[17:43] | Screw what dad says! | 去他妈爸爸说的吧 |
[17:44] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得轻巧 |
[17:46] | No matter what you do, he always looks at you | 无论你做什么 他看你都是 |
[17:49] | like you can do no wrong. | 好像你永远都不做错事的样子 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry about that… | 这点我很抱歉… |
[17:56] | But this won’t make him love you any more. | 但这件事也不会让他更爱你 |
[18:03] | Let’s do what’s right together | 我们就像小时候那样 |
[18:06] | like when we were kids. | 做件对的事吧 |
[18:13] | I am. | 我正在做啊 |
[18:26] | We’re almost home, Ground Team. | 我们快到家了 地面小组 |
[18:28] | How’s your air? | 氧气量如何 |
[18:29] | – Low. – We all are. | -不多了 -我们都是 |
[18:31] | We wouldn’t be If you didn’t spent an hour | 要不是你在购物中心里花了一个小时 |
[18:32] | scavenging at the mall for the mental patients. | 搜索精神病人 我们就不至于了 |
[18:35] | They don’t call me Psych Ward Santa for nothing, | 我这精神病病区圣人的名号不是白来的 |
[18:37] | and don’t call them that. | 你别那么称呼他们 |
[18:39] | Home, sweet, home. | 金窝银窝啊 |
[18:42] | This is our last trip topside for a while, | 这会是一段时间中最后一次上地面了 |
[18:45] | So enjoy the view before… | 好好欣赏美景 以后… |
[18:57] | We should signal them. | 我们应该给他们发信号 |
[18:58] | No. We can’t let them know we’re here. | 不 不能让他们知道我们在这 |
[19:00] | Dad had friends on more than one space station. | 爸爸在不止一个空间站上都有朋友 |
[19:03] | They already know we’re here. | 他们已经知道我们在这了 |
[19:08] | All ground teams, ghost and wait for orders. | 所有地面小组 隐蔽起来等待指令 |
[19:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:23] | Looks like it’s just one person. | 看起来只有一个人 |
[19:28] | Not for long without a helmet. | 不戴头盔的话她活不长的 |
[19:29] | I don’t believe it. | 我没法相信 |
[19:31] | That’s Becca Franko. | 是贝卡·弗兰科 |
[19:33] | She’s breathing the air. | 她呼吸空气呢 |
[19:40] | – Control, it’s Reese. – Yes, sir. | -控制中心 我是里斯 -是 长官 |
[19:41] | – Get my father. – Copy that. | -让我父亲接听 -收到 |
[19:43] | Ground teams 2 and 3, move in. | 地面小组2号和3号 靠近目标 |
[19:45] | Roger. We’re on it. | 收到 我们行动 |
[19:47] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[19:49] | Are you sure we shouldn’t take you to Medical first, Dr. Franko? | 你确定不用先带你去医疗部吗 弗兰科博士 |
[19:52] | Becca, please, And, yes, I’m sure. | 叫我贝卡吧 对 我确定 |
[19:55] | Becca Franko wants us to call her Becca. | 贝卡·弗兰科让我们叫她贝卡 |
[19:58] | Don’t mind my sister. | 别理我妹妹 |
[19:59] | She actually once dressed as you for Halloween. | 她有次万圣节还扮成你呢 |
[20:01] | So not true. Ok. It is. | 别胡扯了 好吧 是真的 |
[20:03] | Where is everyone? | 大家都在哪 |
[20:04] | I was really hoping to start with a larger sample size. | 我很想用更大的样本数量来开始 |
[20:07] | Compound-wide lockdown. | 全区域封锁 |
[20:09] | Our father didn’t want anyone to know you’re here. | 我们的父亲不想让任何人知道你来这了 |
[20:11] | I’m guessing it’s because you’re an incredible genius | 我猜是因为你实在是个天才 |
[20:13] | who it appears can survive on the surface, | 你好像能在地面生存 |
[20:15] | thus threatening his underground dictatorship or something. | 因此会威胁到他在地下的独裁之类的 |
[20:18] | Tristan? | 特里斯坦 |
[20:20] | – Tristan! – He’s seizing! | -特里斯坦 -他在抽搐 |
[20:23] | Get help! | 去找人帮忙 |
[20:25] | He’s been exposed? | 他暴露到辐射中了吗 |
[20:26] | There must have been a leak in his suit. | 他的防护服一定破了 |
[20:29] | Tristan, I’m here. | 特里斯坦 有我在 |
[20:38] | Radiation immunity. You guessed right. | 辐射免疫 你猜得不错 |
[20:42] | Hold him steady. | 按住他别动 |
[20:45] | Come this way. Tristan’s been exposed. Hurry! | 这边 特里斯坦受到辐射了 快 |
[20:47] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 快 |
[20:50] | Keep it between us. Don’t tell my brother. | 不要告诉别人 别告诉我哥哥 |
[20:54] | We got to get him to Medical stat. | 我们得尽快把他送医疗部去 |
[20:56] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[21:03] | Come on. They’ll know what to do for him in Medical. | 来吧 医疗部的人会知道该怎么处理的 |
[21:06] | Dad’s waiting. | 爸爸等着呢 |
[21:12] | Ugh. That sound. What is it? | 那声音 是什么 |
[21:16] | You don’t hear anything? | 你们什么也没听见吗 |
[21:22] | She’s hearing things. | 她有幻听 |
[21:24] | Radiation can damage the vestibulocochlear nerve. | 辐射可能会损坏前庭耳蜗神经 |
[21:28] | Let’s get you to Medical. | 我们送你去医疗部吧 |
[21:30] | Your blood is– | 你的血… |
[21:31] | Side effect of the serum. | 血清的副作用 |
[21:35] | It’s coming from there. | 声音是从这来的 |
[21:36] | That’s none of your business. | 那和你没关系 |
[21:40] | She hears the space ball. | 她听见了空间球 |
[21:42] | Remember Mynx, the dog you made us get rid of | 还记得明克斯吗 因为不停地哀嚎 |
[21:45] | because she wouldn’t stop whining? | 你让我们处理掉的那条狗 |
[21:46] | Now we know why. | 现在我们知道它为什么叫了 |
[21:47] | She was suffering. Reese, let her pass. | 它很难受啊 里斯 让她过来 |
[21:51] | Tell me what you hear, please. | 请告诉我你听到了什么 |
[21:58] | It’s harmonic. | 声音很动听 |
[22:01] | Music as mathematics. | 音乐就像数学一样 |
[22:12] | So much power. | 如此大的能量 |
[22:58] | There. That’s better. | 就这样 这就好多了 |
[23:03] | Becca Franko. | 贝卡·弗兰科 |
[23:09] | Call me Bill. | 叫我比尔吧 |
[23:14] | I must have tried a million combinations. | 我试了得有一百万个密码组合了 |
[23:17] | I’m not surprised. | 我不奇怪 |
[23:19] | 744 symbols with no instruction manual. | 744个符号 没有使用指南 |
[23:23] | That means infinite possible combinations. | 那意味着密码有无穷多的可能 |
[23:26] | Becca, if you don’t mind, I’d like to talk | 贝卡 你不介意的话 我想聊聊 |
[23:28] | about your blood– | 你的血… |
[23:28] | I mind. 7 symbols, 7 points. | 我介意 7个符号 7个点 |
[23:32] | Grace, we’re standing before a bridge to another world. | 格蕾丝 我们站在通往另一个世界的桥前 |
[23:36] | But is that world habitable? | 可那个世界宜居吗 |
[23:37] | There are a million ways to die | 一旦抵达另外一头 |
[23:39] | the moment you reach the other side. | 有无数方法会让你立马死掉 |
[23:40] | If you reach the other side. | 如果你能抵达另外一头的话 |
[23:41] | Our bodies may not be designed for the journey. | 我们的身体可能不适合这样的旅程 |
[23:43] | Then let’s do the science. | 那我们就做科学研究吧 |
[23:45] | Ok. Let’s do the science, | 好 我们做科学研究 |
[23:48] | but that could take years. | 但那可能要花上很多年 |
[23:51] | In the meantime, I can alter the blood of everybody here. | 与此同时 我可以把这里所有人的血改变掉 |
[23:54] | Your people won’t need to live in a bunker anymore. | 你的人再也不用住在地堡里了 |
[23:57] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[23:59] | – wha– – I said no, Calliope. | -什么… -我说了不行 凯莉奥比 |
[24:01] | I’m not 10, William. Using my full name won’t stop me. | 我不是十岁的孩子 威廉 叫我的大名也没用 |
[24:05] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 也许你还没注意到 |
[24:06] | your flock is dying. | 你的羔羊们在死去呢 |
[24:08] | 20 suicides in the last 6 months, | 过去六个月里有二十个人自杀 |
[24:10] | twice that many attempts, | 自杀未遂的还要多一倍 |
[24:12] | friends of mine, none of who had any say | 我的朋友们 谁都无法 |
[24:14] | in whether they wanted to | 决定他们自己是否愿意 |
[24:15] | spend the rest of their lives underground. | 在地底下度过余生 |
[24:17] | – Are you through? – I don’t know. | -你说完了吗 -不知道 |
[24:18] | – Did I convince you? – Yes. | -我说服你了吗 -对 |
[24:21] | That a bridge to another world is | 通往另一个世界的桥梁是 |
[24:22] | the answer to our prayers. | 回应我们祈祷的答案 |
[24:24] | I agree with dad. | 我同意爸爸说的 |
[24:25] | Shocking coming from you. | 你这么说太奇怪了 |
[24:26] | Your father’s right, Cal. | 你父亲说得对 小凯 |
[24:29] | Look at it. He saw the end of the world | 看看它 他看到了世界的尽头 |
[24:32] | and that this was our way out, | 看到了这是我们的出路 |
[24:34] | and now it’s here. | 而出路就在眼前 |
[24:35] | God knows I had my doubts along the way, | 天知道这一路走来我有过怀疑 |
[24:38] | but if your father says that that portal | 但如果你父亲说那是 |
[24:41] | is the way home, then I believe him. | 回家的门户 那我相信他 |
[24:46] | I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么确定过 |
[25:06] | It worked. | 有效果了 |
[25:10] | Gifts for the kids? | 给孩子们的礼物 |
[25:13] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[25:15] | Not bad considering he should be dead. | 对本该死掉的人来说 还挺不错的 |
[25:18] | Lungs are clear, no fever. | 肺部没积液 没发烧 |
[25:21] | Are you sure he was exposed? | 你确定他暴露在辐射中了吗 |
[25:24] | Pretty sure. | 很确定 |
[25:54] | You closed the portal. | 你把门户给关了 |
[25:56] | Yeah. I didn’t want your father to throw me in it. | 对 我不想被你父亲扔进去 |
[26:01] | How do we get him to change his mind? | 我们要如何让他改变想法 |
[26:03] | We don’t. He was always stubborn, | 没办法 他一直很固执 |
[26:05] | but now after being worshipped for two years, | 可经过了两年大家的膜拜 |
[26:08] | he believes he can walk on water. | 他相信他无所不能 |
[26:11] | And you don’t? | 而你不信 |
[26:13] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[26:16] | – You just met me. – It doesn’t feel like that. | -你才认识我 -不是的 |
[26:20] | I’ve been following your work since I was a child. | 我从小就关注你的研究 |
[26:22] | Ironically, it was my dad | 讽刺的是 还是我爸爸 |
[26:23] | who was the one that first told me about you. | 第一个和我提起你的 |
[26:25] | I think he thought I’d be inspired by a girl | 我想他觉得一个十岁上哈佛大学的女孩 |
[26:27] | who went to Harvard when she was 10. | 能激励到我 |
[26:30] | Instead, it made me feel inadequate. | 其实呢 这事让我觉得自己很没用 |
[26:31] | Something tells me that you are not that. | 我感觉你不是那样的 |
[26:36] | You saved Tristan’s life. | 你救了特里斯坦的命 |
[26:39] | I’d like to do that for everyone. | 我想所有人都能那样被救 |
[26:42] | – And your father? – My father won’t know | -那你父亲呢 -我父亲不会知道的 |
[26:44] | because he’ll be too busy with you in here. | 因为他会忙着和你在这待着 |
[26:51] | Come on. | 同意吧 |
[26:53] | You know you want to. | 你知道你也想这样做 |
[26:54] | Do I? Enlighten me. | 是吗 说来听听 |
[26:57] | Ok. The scar on your neck. | 好吧 你脖子上的疤 |
[27:01] | My guess, it’s from a neural implant. | 我猜想是神经植入留下的 |
[27:03] | Knowing your work with machine intelligence, | 以我对你的机器智能研究的了解 |
[27:05] | I’d say there’s an AI on it. | 我会说里面有人工智能 |
[27:07] | Somehow, it heightened your senses, | 它提升了你的感知能力 |
[27:09] | allowing you to hear the space ball, | 让你能听到空间球 |
[27:11] | doing in 10 seconds something my dad | 让你只用十秒就完成了我爸爸 |
[27:13] | couldn’t do in 12 years. | 十二年都没完成的事 |
[27:15] | How am I doing so far? | 到目前我说得怎么样 |
[27:17] | More than adequate. | 你绝对不是没用的人 |
[27:19] | The, uh, AI is my penance. | 人工智能是我的赎罪 |
[27:23] | Penance? For what? | 赎罪 为什么赎罪 |
[27:26] | In time. | 是时候了 |
[27:28] | The program’s name is ALIE-2, | 程序名叫阿莉2号 |
[27:30] | but I like to call it the flame. | 但我更喜欢叫它火种 |
[27:32] | – It’s, uh, an homage to– – Prometheus, | -这是在致敬… -普罗米修斯 |
[27:34] | stealing fire from the gods? Cool. | 从众神处盗取火种 不错 |
[27:37] | We both know there’s no way you’re satisfied | 我们都知道 仅仅把它打开 |
[27:39] | just turning it on. | 是无法让你满足的 |
[27:41] | I bet you were working on it when you came in. | 我猜你进来的时候 还在研究它 |
[27:43] | Yes. The silence was really nice. | 是的 安静的环境很不错 |
[27:53] | It’s not just silence. | 不仅仅是安静 |
[27:58] | I was listening to the symbols, | 我在聆听符号 |
[27:59] | cataloging them based on the frequency of the sound, | 根据声波频率为它们分类 |
[28:02] | but 7 of them have no sound. | 但有七个符号没有声音 |
[28:06] | I thought maybe they had been damaged, | 我之前以为它们可能被破坏了 |
[28:08] | but now I think… | 但现在我认为… |
[28:33] | What is it? What’s happening? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[28:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:49] | It’s cool. | 真不错 |
[28:52] | So much for doing the science. | 科研到此为止 |
[29:11] | My god. | 天哪 |
[29:15] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:21] | You’re shivering. | 你在颤抖 |
[29:27] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[29:29] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没有准备好 |
[29:31] | I have to shut it down. | 我必须关闭它 |
[29:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[29:33] | If you saw what I saw, | 如果你能看到我所看到的 |
[29:35] | you would let me shut it down. | 你肯定会让我关闭它 |
[29:37] | Tell me what you saw, and I might. | 告诉我你看到了什么 说不定我会同意 |
[29:40] | Judgment day. | 审判日 |
[29:42] | Judgment day came and went, and we’re still here. | 审判日已经过去了 我们都还好好的 |
[29:45] | Because that wasn’t judgment day. | 因为之前不是审判日 |
[29:48] | Please you have to trust me and know | 请你一定要相信我 |
[29:51] | that none of us is ready for this. | 我们之中没有人为此做好了准备 |
[29:55] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[29:57] | Especially not you. | 尤其是你没有准备好 |
[30:00] | Don’t let her touch the device. | 别让她碰到仪器 |
[30:01] | Please. | 求求你 |
[30:06] | Put her in the box until she changes her mind. | 关她禁闭 直到她回心转意为止 |
[30:08] | No. No, Bill… | 不 不 比尔 |
[30:12] | – Dad, no! She– – You’re making a mistake. | -爸 不要 她… -你正在铸成大错 |
[30:14] | – No. She– – You have to listen to me! | -不 她… -你一定要听我的话 |
[30:20] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[30:22] | Nothing. She was gone when I got here. | 什么也没看到 我到这的时候她已经不在了 |
[30:25] | Dad, I think she came to you for a reason. | 爸 我觉得她来找你是有原因的 |
[30:30] | It wasn’t to open a bridge to another world. | 不是为了打开通往另一世界的桥梁 |
[30:33] | It was to help us remake this one. | 而是帮助我们重建这个世界 |
[30:36] | I will save us, not her. Now get out! | 拯救大家的人是我 不是她 你出去吧 |
[30:58] | 5 days. | 五天了 |
[31:00] | You want a drink of water? | 你想喝水吗 |
[31:02] | You got some powerful people upset with you. | 你惹怒了一些大人物 |
[31:06] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m grateful for what you did– | 别误会 我对你的所作所为非常感激 |
[31:13] | I tried to get in sooner, | 我想快点潜入进来 |
[31:14] | but they’re watching everything. | 但他们盯得太紧了 |
[31:18] | Keys, keys. Where are they? | 钥匙呢 钥匙在哪 |
[31:21] | Damn it. Reese must have the keys. | 该死 里斯肯定有钥匙 |
[31:27] | What’s going on? What is it? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[31:28] | My brother found your notebook. | 我的兄弟找到了你的笔记本 |
[31:29] | He knows about the flame. | 他知道火种的事了 |
[31:33] | Then they’re gonna kill me. | 那他们会杀了我的 |
[31:34] | No. Wait. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 不 等等 我会救你出去 |
[31:37] | Without nightblood, they can’t come after us. | 没有夜之血脉 他们无法追到我们 |
[31:40] | Nightblood? | 夜之血脉 |
[31:41] | It’s a good name, don’t you think? | 这名字很不错 你觉得呢 |
[31:42] | My friend August, he came up with it. | 是我朋友奥古斯特想出来的 |
[31:44] | Half the kids in the bunker are with us now, | 地堡里一半的孩子都加入了我们 |
[31:46] | some of their parents, too. | 还有一些父母 |
[31:48] | I need more time to get that key. | 我需要更多的时间拿到钥匙 |
[31:50] | There is no more time. | 没时间了 |
[31:52] | Callie, listen to me. Your father can’t have the flame. | 凯莉 听我说 不能让你父亲拿到火种 |
[31:56] | He’ll use it to find the final code, | 他会利用它找到最终代码 |
[31:58] | and once he has it, whatever’s left | 一旦让他找到 残存的人类 |
[32:00] | of the human race will be wiped out. | 将会被彻底消灭 |
[32:03] | I can’t tell you any more. | 我不能再多说了 |
[32:04] | You’re going to have to trust me. | 你必须得相信我 |
[32:06] | – I do. – Good. | -我相信你 -很好 |
[32:08] | Then help me take it out. | 那就帮我把它取出来 |
[32:10] | What? No. No. | 什么 不 不 |
[32:13] | The notebook said you have to die first. | 笔记本上说 你必须得先死 |
[32:16] | The AI will protect itself. | 人工智能会自我保护 |
[32:18] | If you drown, it’ll swim. | 如果你溺水了 它会游泳 |
[32:19] | If you burn, it’ll crawl out of the flames. | 如果你着火了 它会冲出火焰 |
[32:21] | You wrote that. | 这是你自己写的 |
[32:22] | Yes, but what didn’t I write? | 没错 但我没有写什么 |
[32:27] | There’s a backdoor. | 有后门程序 |
[32:29] | – Do you speak Latin? – Yes. | -你会说拉丁文吗 -会 |
[32:31] | I learned it when I was 10 | 我在十岁的时候学过 |
[32:33] | to help me create my own language. | 为了发明我自己的语言 |
[32:34] | Good. Then all you have to do is speak the phrase | 很好 那你只需要用拉丁文说出 |
[32:38] | “Good-bye for now” in Latin. | “现在 再见了” |
[32:40] | Good-bye for now. That’s, uh, quia– | 现在 再见了 那应该是… |
[32:41] | No, no. Not yet. There’s more you need to know. | 不 不是现在 你还需要知道几件事 |
[32:45] | – Ok. – Without the blood alterations, | -好 -如果不血液改造 |
[32:47] | the flame will liquefy the nervous system | 火种会液化宿主的神经系统 |
[32:49] | of the host rather than merge with it. | 而不是与之合并 |
[32:50] | That would be bad. | 那就糟了 |
[32:51] | Not as bad as what happens if | 更糟的是 |
[32:52] | it merges with the wrong nervous system. | 和错误的神经系统合并 |
[32:54] | That’s why you must choose wisely. | 所以你必须谨慎选择 |
[32:57] | – I must? – Yes. | -我 -没错 |
[33:00] | I designed it to amplify what is already there, | 我设计它是为了起到增强的效果 |
[33:04] | and in the right mind, I believe with all my heart | 在正确的思想下 我真心相信 |
[33:07] | that it can save the world, | 它能够拯救世界 |
[33:10] | but with all that power in the wrong mind– | 但一旦落入错误的思想 |
[33:12] | Where the hell is Tristan? | 特里斯坦去哪了 |
[33:13] | You can’t tell them the passphrase. | 你不能告诉他们口令 |
[33:16] | If I don’t, they’ll kill you. | 如果我不说 他们会杀了你 |
[33:18] | I will be in the flame. | 我会在火种里 |
[33:20] | Get it back. Keep it safe. | 取回它 好好保存 |
[33:23] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[33:26] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[33:28] | Reese, please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 |
[33:30] | Hold out your hands. | 伸出双手 |
[33:31] | Callie, there’s nothing you can do. | 凯莉 你无能为力 |
[33:34] | One last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[33:36] | Tell us the code. | 告诉我们代码 |
[33:38] | Never. | 不可能 |
[33:42] | Move. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:47] | Good-bye for now. | 现在 再见了 |
[33:48] | Move it. | 赶紧走 |
[33:52] | You can’t stop this. | 你阻止不了的 |
[33:54] | If you try, this cage will be yours. | 你要是试图阻止 就会被关在这里 |
[33:56] | Keep her here till we’re outside. | 在我们出去之前 让她待在这里 |
[33:58] | Reese! Please! No, Reese! | 里斯 拜托 不 里斯 |
[34:02] | Reese! | 里斯 |
[34:05] | No! Wait. Stop! | 不 等等 住手 |
[34:08] | You think that he’s saving you. | 你们以为他在拯救你们 |
[34:10] | He’s killing you! | 其实他是在杀害你们 |
[34:12] | No! | 不 |
[34:28] | Reese, stand down. | 里斯 停下 |
[34:30] | Callie, no, not like this. | 凯莉 不 别这样 |
[34:32] | You let this happen! | 是你导致了这一切的发生 |
[34:35] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[34:37] | Give it to me! | 把它给我 |
[34:38] | No. The AI’s ours now. | 不 人工智能是我们的了 |
[34:40] | – Reese, no. – Mom, stay out of this. | -里斯 不 -妈妈 别插手 |
[34:43] | Callie, you have 3 seconds to lead them back to their rooms. | 凯莉 你有三秒钟的时间把他们带回房间 |
[34:46] | Or what? You gonna shoot us? | 不然呢 你要杀了我们吗 |
[34:47] | August, I can handle this. | 奥古斯特 我能搞定 |
[34:48] | Reese, put that gun away now. | 里斯 立刻放下枪 |
[34:50] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[34:51] | Disciples, escort them down. | 使徒 押送他们下去 |
[34:53] | Anyone resists, force is authorized. | 如有违抗 可用武力 |
[34:55] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[34:57] | Enough! I said no! Stand down! | 够了 我说住手 退下 |
[35:03] | How about we settle this like we were in the basement? | 我们像在地下室时一样解决这个问题怎么样 |
[35:07] | Hold. | 停下 |
[35:13] | No one leaves. | 谁也别走 |
[35:16] | You tap, I get the flame. | 你认输 火种归我 |
[35:17] | I tap, you do. Sound like a plan? | 我认输就归你 怎么样 |
[35:20] | You know, in the basement, I always took it easy on you. | 在地下室时 我总是让着你 |
[35:23] | – Not today. – In that case… | -今天可不会让你 -既然如此 |
[35:28] | Callie! | 凯莉 |
[35:30] | You shot me. I’m your brother. | 你对我开枪了 我是你的哥哥 |
[35:31] | That was for Becca. | 这一枪是为贝卡打的 |
[35:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:34] | Reese, you’re gonna be ok, baby. | 里斯 你会没事的 宝贝 |
[35:36] | It’s just your shoulder. | 只是打了你的肩膀 |
[35:38] | Let them pass, or you’re next. | 让他们走 否则你们就是下一个 |
[35:42] | Do what she says. | 按她说的做 |
[35:44] | – It’s their funeral. – Let them go. | -他们死定了 -让他们走 |
[35:45] | Move out! Go, go! | 行动 快走 走 |
[35:47] | I need something to stop the bleeding. | 我得给他止血 |
[35:53] | I’ve got you, Becca. | 我来了 贝卡 |
[35:57] | The serum now. | 给我血清 |
[35:59] | He’ll be a nightblood in an hour. | 一小时后 他将变成夜之血脉 |
[36:01] | If he comes to his senses, we’ll be headed west. | 要是他清醒过来 往西能追上我们 |
[36:05] | One more. | 再来一剂 |
[36:06] | Roll up your sleeve. | 把你的袖子卷起来 |
[36:09] | There’s not enough for you to survive on the ground. | 地面上没有足够的血清让你们生存 |
[36:11] | There will be. We’ve got enough doses for 2,000 more. | 可以的 我们还有两千多人的剂量 |
[36:14] | If they’re out there, we’ll find them. | 如果他们在外面 我们会找到他们的 |
[36:18] | We got company. It’s your dad and the rest of the disciples. | 有人来了 是你爸爸和其余的门徒 |
[36:20] | It won’t take them long to override my keypad hack. | 要不了多久他们就会推翻我的键盘入侵 |
[36:22] | He’ll never let us leave. | 他将永远不会放我们走 |
[36:24] | – Now, mom, please. – You need to hurry. | -快 妈妈 拜托 -你得快点 |
[36:27] | Go. I’ll handle your father. | 走吧 我来搞定你父亲 |
[36:29] | – Callie. – Go on. | -凯莉 -走吧 |
[36:30] | I’m right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[36:33] | Move out. | 快走 |
[36:34] | It’s ok. I’ve been to earth. | 没事的 我去过地球 |
[36:38] | I’d rather see what’s behind door number two. | 我倒想看看二号门后面有什么 |
[36:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:43] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[36:50] | Go. | 走吧 |
[36:54] | Everybody inside. I don’t care if there’s not enough room. | 所有人都进去 我不管够不够空间 |
[36:56] | Go. Come on! | 走 快点 |
[37:01] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[37:04] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[37:05] | Grace, what are you doing? | 格蕾丝 你在干什么 |
[37:07] | Callie, run. | 凯莉 快跑 |
[37:08] | The hatch only opens when the inner door is sealed. | 里面的门关了 舱门才会打开 |
[37:10] | Don’t let them close it! | 别让他们关了门 |
[37:16] | – Don’t let them close it. – Push! | -别让他们关了门 -用力推 |
[37:22] | Open the hatch. | 打开舱门 |
[37:35] | Take it easy. Nice and slow. | 小心点 慢慢来 |
[37:40] | I’m fine. It went right through. | 我没事 子弹穿过去了 |
[37:42] | Did you get the AI? Let me see it. | 你拿到人工智能了吗 让我看看 |
[37:47] | Callie took it, but I can get it back. | 凯莉拿走了 但我可以拿回来 |
[37:51] | She gave me the blood treatment. | 她给我用了输血治疗 |
[37:53] | I will get it back. | 我会拿回来的 |
[37:56] | Sir, I’ll go with him. | 先生 我跟他一起去 |
[38:26] | We have to let her go, Bill. | 我们让她走吧 比尔 |
[38:47] | Bill, no! What, are– what, are you crazy? | 比尔 不 什么 你疯了吗 |
[38:49] | I don’t have the blood treatment! | 我没有输血 |
[38:53] | Bill! Bill! | 比尔 比尔 |
[39:00] | Get me that AI. I don’t care what you have to do. | 把人工智能给我 我不管你用什么方法 |
[40:04] | You’re not worried the fire’s gonna draw attention? | 你不担心火堆会引起注意吗 |
[40:06] | I am. I’m also counting on it. | 我担心 但也寄希望于它 |
[40:15] | Please answer me. Is she in there? | 请回答我 她在吗 |
[40:19] | Yes. Calliope is in here. | 是的 凯莉奥比在 |
[40:27] | But that’s not how it works. | 但不是这么回事 |
[40:29] | How does it work? Tell me. | 那要怎么样 告诉我吧 |
[40:32] | Well, you killed my best friend, | 你杀了我最好的朋友 |
[40:33] | so I’m not sure I want to help you. | 我不确定我是否想要帮你 |
[40:35] | Please. I’ll do anything. | 拜托了 要我做什么都行 |
[40:39] | Our other friends, bring them here now. | 马上把我们的其他朋友带过来 |
[40:43] | I want to help you, Clarke, | 我也想帮你 克拉克 |
[40:44] | but I can’t give orders to men who are not here. | 但我不能给不在这里的人下令 |
[40:48] | Gabriel, open the door. | 加布里埃 开门 |
[41:08] | Weapons down, all of you. | 所有人放下武器 |
[41:15] | Send in their friends. | 让他们的朋友进来 |