时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I saw him once, Sheidheda. | 我见过他一次 影赫达 |
[00:05] | I was only a girl when he took Trikru. | 当他夺下部落时 我只是个孩子 |
[00:07] | He went from village to village | 他践踏了一个又一个村落 |
[00:09] | butchering anyone who refused to kneel. | 屠杀了所有拒绝向他屈服的人 |
[00:11] | We cannot let this creature command Wonkru. | 我们不能让怪物来统领统一部落 |
[00:15] | You and the prisoners share an enemy, | 你和那群罪犯有共同的敌人 |
[00:17] | perhaps even the same goal. | 甚至可能有共同的目标 |
[00:19] | They want power. How do we do it? | 他们要的是权力 我们要怎么做 |
[00:23] | You make allies of the murderers and the thieves. | 你和这群穷凶极恶之徒结盟 |
[00:26] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[00:28] | A little deprogramming, some revenge, | 把受的蛊惑消除掉 来点复仇 |
[00:30] | we’ll split this place 50/50. | 这地方我们俩一人一半 |
[00:37] | Partners? | 合作吗 |
[00:38] | I’m with you… | 成交 |
[00:41] | And so are my people. | 我的同伴们也是 |
[00:43] | Good choice. All COGs get guns. | 明智的选择 给加布里埃之子们分枪 |
[00:47] | How does it work? | 那要怎么样 |
[00:47] | Well, you killed my best friend, | 你杀了我最好的朋友 |
[00:49] | so I’m not sure I want to help you. | 我不确定我是否想要帮你 |
[00:50] | I’ll do anything. | 要我做什么都行 |
[00:51] | Our other friends, bring them here. | 把我们的其他朋友带过来 |
[00:53] | Send in their friends. | 让他们的朋友进来 |
[01:00] | I know you’ve only agreed to disciple training | 我知道你们同意接受使徒训练 |
[01:02] | to get out of your cells. | 是为了从牢里出来 |
[01:03] | That’s because you’re blind to what’s really going on. | 那是因为你们对现在的情况一无所知 |
[01:06] | I’m about to open your eyes to the truth of our cause. | 我要让你们看看我们的理想到底是什么样的 |
[01:14] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[01:15] | I realize that taking things on faith is not in your nature, | 我意识到凭信仰接受不是你们的天性 |
[01:18] | so i’m gonna show you | 因此我要给你们看看 |
[01:20] | what happens if we lose the Last War. | 如果我们输掉终极之战会怎么样 |
[01:24] | Surface. | 地面 |
[01:29] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[01:31] | You are pretty brave, taking us yourself. | 你还真够勇敢的 一个人押着我们 |
[01:34] | It’s not bravery, Hope. | 这不是勇敢 小希 |
[01:35] | You see, this elevator will stay on the surface | 没有我的指示 这部电梯会停在地面 |
[01:38] | until I signal for it to be brought down. | 不会下来的 |
[01:41] | I take it on faith that you’d rather not die today. | 我凭信仰确定 今天你们还不想死 |
[01:46] | Good. Then masks on. | 很好 把面罩戴好 |
[01:50] | The particulate matter in the air is lethal to humans. | 空气中的特有物质对人类是致命的 |
[01:53] | It’ll literally calcify you from the inside. | 你们会从内部开始钙化 |
[02:07] | Gabriel saved us. | 加布里埃救了我们 |
[02:09] | Where is Gabriel? | 加布里埃在哪 |
[02:10] | Gabriel is no longer your concern. | 加布里埃就不用你们操心了 |
[02:21] | This is what you’re preparing to fight? | 你们就是做准备去和这个战斗吗 |
[02:23] | No. The Bardoans lost their last war. | 不 巴尔多人输掉了他们的终极之战 |
[02:29] | This is all that is left. | 留下来的就这些了 |
[02:37] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把事情搞清楚 |
[02:39] | The 10-foot aliens with superior technology that built this place | 凭借高级的技术建造这地方的三米高的外星人 |
[02:45] | got genocided and turned to stone | 被我们要战斗的敌人 |
[02:47] | by the enemy we’re gonna fight. | 变成了石头 |
[02:51] | Precisely. | 一点不错 |
[02:52] | Now you know what you’re training for. | 现在你们明白你们训练的目的了 |
[02:58] | I do love me an unwinnable war. | 我的确喜欢毫无胜算的战争 |
[03:53] | Anytime. | 快了 |
[03:55] | Just sit tight. I know it’s scary, | 冷静待着 我知道这很疯狂 |
[03:57] | but we’ll find a way out of this. | 但我们会找个办法逃出去 |
[03:58] | You stay quiet, ok? | 你安静地待着 好吗 |
[04:00] | No! Madi… | 不 麦迪… |
[04:02] | Aren’t you a spitfire? But you need to calm yourself. | 你不是个暴脾气吗 但你要冷静冷静 |
[04:06] | We’re just gonna chat…for now. | 我们就是要聊聊…目前来说 |
[04:19] | This thing on? | 这东西开了吧 |
[04:21] | Good evening, Sanctum. | 晚上好 圣所 |
[04:25] | This is Nikki at the mic with my friend Nelson beside me. | 在麦克风前的是妮可 旁边是我的朋友尼尔森 |
[04:32] | Thank you for your patience, | 感谢你们的耐心 |
[04:34] | but we have some requests. | 但我们有些要求 |
[04:36] | We would like to extend an invitation | 我们想发出邀请给 |
[04:38] | to Russell and Daniel Prime | 荣耀拉塞尔 荣耀丹尼尔 |
[04:42] | and Raven Reyes to meet us at the palace. | 还有雷文·雷耶斯 请他们来宫殿见我们 |
[04:47] | You have 20 minutes to get here, | 给你们二十分钟时间来这里 |
[04:48] | or we start killing hostages. | 否则我们就开始杀人质 |
[04:51] | Want to take a guess who’ll be first? | 想猜猜谁会是第一个吗 |
[04:53] | I’ll let her introduce herself. | 我让她自我介绍吧 |
[05:01] | This is Kaylee Prime. | 我是荣耀凯莉 |
[05:04] | Daniel, I don’t want you to do– | 丹尼尔 我不想让你… |
[05:10] | What we talked about. | 我们怎么说的来着 |
[05:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | I’m supposed to tell you | 我被要求告诉你 |
[05:31] | that I’m looking at a gun pointed at my head, | 有把枪顶在我脑袋上 |
[05:35] | but I don’t want you to do anything stupid. | 但我不想让你做傻事 |
[05:37] | – Damn it. – Murphy, wait. | -妈的 -墨菲 等等 |
[05:40] | You heard what she said. Don’t be stupid. | 你听见她说的了 别犯傻 |
[05:43] | She’s brave. I’ll give her that. | 她挺勇敢 我得承认 |
[05:45] | Be a shame to have to kill her. | 要杀了她还挺可惜的 |
[05:48] | 20 Minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[05:49] | Oh. Look. Now it’s 19. | 看看 现在还有十九分钟了 |
[05:52] | Tick tock. | 时间在流逝啊 |
[05:54] | – We need a plan. – All right. | -我们需要个计划 -好吧 |
[05:56] | Well, here is what we are working with. | 我们所面临的情况是 |
[05:57] | They have a lot of guns. Wonkru won’t listen to us. | 他们有很多枪 统一部落不会听我们的 |
[06:00] | I am 150 pounds wet, | 我最多不到70公斤 |
[06:01] | and you can’t fight to save your life. | 打起来你连自己的命都保不住 |
[06:03] | Guard the door. | 守住门口 |
[06:05] | I’m gone for half a day, | 我就走了半天 |
[06:06] | and now the palace is surrounded with armed COGs and convicts? | 眼下宫殿满是有武器的加布里埃之子和罪犯 |
[06:10] | – Where have you been? – We have a situation. | -你去哪了 -我们有个情况 |
[06:12] | I heard the announcement. | 我听见广播了 |
[06:13] | I’m sure Nelson wants us Primes | 我相信尼尔森想让我们荣耀家族 |
[06:15] | to tell the faithful we’re full of crap. | 告诉信徒们我们都是扯淡 |
[06:16] | Or he wants to kill you. | 或者他想杀了你 |
[06:21] | Where’s everyone else? They asked for Raven, too. | 其他人呢 她们也点了雷文 |
[06:25] | All we found were bodies and blood at Gabriel’s camp… | 在加布里埃的营地我们只发现了尸体和血迹… |
[06:31] | Not our people. | 没有我们的人 |
[06:33] | There was no trace of them. | 没有他们的踪迹 |
[06:34] | We left a unit in the field to keep searching. | 我们在现场留了一个小队继续搜索 |
[06:36] | I was afraid to stay out too long, | 我不敢停留得太久 |
[06:39] | and I’m afraid I’m right, | 看来我的担心是对的 |
[06:40] | considering what I just walked in on. | 回来就碰到了这个 |
[06:42] | Gaia is with them, too, | 盖娅也和他们在一起 |
[06:44] | but they can take care of themselves. | 但他们能自己照顾自己 |
[06:46] | Obviously, you can’t. | 很明显 你们不行 |
[06:48] | Nate was with them. | 纳特和他们在一起 |
[06:50] | We will get Nate And Gaia back, | 我们会把纳特和盖娅救回来 |
[06:52] | but we have 18 minutes to save Emori. | 但我们只有18分钟去救艾默莉 |
[06:54] | How? We can’t get them Raven. | 怎么救 我们没法把雷文交给他们 |
[06:57] | You’re not gonna like it– | 你不会喜欢听的… |
[06:58] | Hell, I don’t like it– | 我也不喜欢… |
[07:00] | But we could give them me and Russell. | 但我们可以把我和拉塞尔交给他们 |
[07:02] | Two out of 3 ain’t bad. | 三个人交两个还不算糟 |
[07:03] | You want to let Sheidheda go free? | 你想放了影赫达吗 |
[07:06] | That’s exactly what he wants us to do. | 他正想让我们这么做 |
[07:08] | – It is hardly free. – It’s still out of my control. | -也不算放了吧 -还是由不得我 |
[07:11] | It’ll at least buy us some time, ok, | 至少能给我们争取点时间 |
[07:14] | time for you to gather Wonkru for a frontal assault. | 有时间让你集结统一部落的人来正面进攻 |
[07:16] | I don’t care if It’s what he wants. | 是不是他想要的我不管 |
[07:18] | I’m going in, one way or the other. | 不管怎么样 我都会冲进去 |
[07:22] | I won’t let her die, Indra. | 我不会让她死的 因陀罗 |
[07:24] | Sheidheda won’t just volunteer for this. | 影赫达可不会主动请缨的 |
[07:27] | Well, then I guess we’ll have to persuade the bastard. | 那我们就得去说服这混蛋了 |
[07:48] | Anders took us outside. | 安德斯带我们去了外边 |
[07:51] | Why the hell did you try and send us out there? | 你为什么想要让我们去 |
[07:55] | It’s survivable for an hour or two. | 一两个小时是能幸存的 |
[07:59] | I just needed time to figure something out. | 我需要时间来搞明白点事 |
[08:02] | If he was trying to kill us, | 如果他想要杀我们 |
[08:04] | he would’ve found easier ways to do it. | 他会找到更容易的办法的 |
[08:08] | And now you’re our trainer? | 现在你是我们的教练了 |
[08:09] | You always have so many jobs? | 你老是那么”能者多劳”吗 |
[08:12] | I’m only involved beCause of my knowledge of– | 我加入进来只是因为了解… |
[08:16] | from the m-cap, and clearly, | 记忆捕捉 很明显… |
[08:18] | this isn’t a normal situation. | 这不是正常情况 |
[08:20] | Anders himself will lead the training, | 安德斯自己会领导训练 |
[08:22] | something he never does. | 他以前从没有这样 |
[08:23] | Oh, lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[08:24] | He usually lets others dole out the punishment. | 少量的处罚一般都是他让别人下达的 |
[08:26] | Oh, what, staying awake for 72 hours, | 怎么 比如72小时不睡觉 |
[08:29] | sleeping in a mud pit, | 在泥坑里睡觉 |
[08:31] | eating grass to stay alive? | 靠吃草续命 |
[08:32] | Please. Been there. Done that. | 拜托 经历过 都干过 |
[08:37] | I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, but– | 也许我不该告诉你这个 但… |
[08:42] | But they’ll mess with your minds, | 但他们会折腾你们的头脑 |
[08:43] | Try and amp up your emotions. | 试图让你们情绪激动 |
[08:45] | It’s crucial that you keep control. | 保持冷静至关重要 |
[08:53] | These are your new training partners. | 这些是你们的新训练伙伴 |
[08:55] | For the next 12 weeks, You will eat, sleep, | 未来十二周 你们一起要吃 睡 |
[08:58] | and train with them and with no one else. | 和训练 只和他们 |
[09:01] | Though you 4 were not born in the Cause, | 尽管你们四人不是带着理想出生于此的 |
[09:03] | everyone has the ability within them to serve humanity. | 但所有人都有为人类效力的能力 |
[09:07] | Give everything to the group. | 把一切都奉献给团队 |
[09:08] | Trust in the process. Trust in each other. | 相信过程 相信彼此 |
[09:13] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[09:15] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[09:16] | We’ll start with some simple sparring. | 我们会从简单的格斗开始 |
[09:18] | Please choose a partner. | 请挑选一位伙伴 |
[09:27] | You may begin. | 可以开始了 |
[09:41] | I was trained by a Level 12. | 我曾受过12层的人的培训 |
[09:44] | What else you got? | 你还有什么招 |
[09:47] | Orlando taught you well. | 奥兰多教得很好 |
[09:49] | It’s not surprising. I was his mentor. | 这并不奇怪 我曾是他的导师 |
[09:53] | Huh. It’s a shame He had to die. | 他死真是太可惜了 |
[09:54] | It is, a loss to the Cause. | 这是理想的损失 |
[09:57] | He was one of our best, | 他是我们最好的使徒之一 |
[09:59] | but I believe Dev had a hand in your training as well. | 但我相信小德也参与了训练你们 |
[10:08] | Answer me, trainee. | 回答我 训练生 |
[10:10] | Wasn’t Dev your surrogate father? | 小德不是你父亲的角色吗 |
[10:11] | I’m not gonna talk about him with you. | 我不会和你谈他 |
[10:13] | Well, then perhaps you’re not ready yet. | 那也许你还没准备好 |
[10:14] | Are we here to talk or fight… | 我们是来聊天的还是来战斗的… |
[10:19] | Sir? | 长官 |
[10:20] | Have you made a note of these responses, Mr. Levitt? | 这些回答你都记下来了吗 莱维特先生 |
[10:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:26] | May I speak with you, sir? They’ve given me an idea. | 能和您谈谈吗 长官 她们让我有了个主意 |
[10:29] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:31] | Octavia and Zora, slower. | 奥克塔维亚对佐拉 慢一点 |
[10:38] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[10:40] | I’ve seen Octavia kill more people than I’ve known in my life, | 我看到奥克塔维亚杀的人比我这辈子认识的还多 |
[10:44] | And Diyoza and Echo were trained as elite warriors. | 迪约扎和艾寇是被训练做杰出战士的 |
[10:46] | Which is why we can shape them. | 所以我们才能塑造她们 |
[10:49] | They’ll be invaluable in the last war. | 在终极之战中 她们会非常有价值 |
[10:51] | Yes, but we may not have much time. | 对 可也许我们没时间了 |
[10:53] | Clarke Griffin will arrive soon with the key, | 克拉克·格里芬不久就会带着钥匙过来 |
[10:54] | and the last war will start. | 终极之战就会打响 |
[10:56] | Maybe the fastest way in | 也许最快的办法是 |
[10:59] | is to show them what we’re really about… | 让她们看看我们到底是什么样的… |
[11:04] | Our way of life. | 我们的生存之道 |
[11:06] | I’ll take it under advisement, | 这个建议我会考虑的 |
[11:08] | but first, we need to break them of their bonds, | 但首先我们要打破她们彼此的忠诚 |
[11:11] | or they’ll keep choosing to fight for each other | 否则她们会一直选择为彼此而战 |
[11:13] | instead of all mankind. | 而不是为全人类 |
[11:15] | They need to have faith in the Cause above all. | 她们要对理想有高于一切的信仰 |
[11:20] | Then we can bring them into the community. | 然后我们可以把她们引入团体之中 |
[11:23] | Begin the fear Simulation. | 开始恐惧模拟 |
[11:33] | Hope? | 小希 |
[11:36] | Don’t! | 别 |
[11:54] | If you touch her, I will kill you. | 你敢碰她 我就宰了你 |
[12:03] | Wait. No. Don’t! | 等等 不 别 |
[12:17] | Let me see her. | 让我看看她 |
[12:25] | She’s not your baby. She’s all of ours. | 她不是你的孩子 是我们所有人的 |
[12:30] | She belongs to the Cause. | 她属于理想 |
[12:34] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[12:35] | She’ll be cared for, fed, bathed, | 会有人照顾她的 喂奶 洗澡 |
[12:39] | comforted, and watched over… | 抚慰和看护… |
[12:43] | No. | 不 |
[12:46] | Not by two eyes, but by thousands. | 不是由一个人 而是成千上万人 |
[12:51] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[13:02] | Bring her out. | 让她醒来吧 |
[13:07] | No! | 不 |
[13:11] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[13:13] | A test, and you failed, | 一个测试 你没及格 |
[13:16] | like Octavia and Hope before you. | 在你之前 奥克塔维亚和小希也一样 |
[13:20] | You need to give up on your selfish love, | 你要舍弃自己的自私的爱 |
[13:21] | your motherly instincts. | 你的母性 |
[13:24] | I can’t just turn it off like a robot. | 我没法像个机器人那样说关掉就关掉 |
[13:27] | Then you’d better learn | 那你最好学会 |
[13:29] | because if you don’t come over to the Cause, | 因为如果你们没法为理想献身 |
[13:32] | you’ll be sent back to penance | 就会一个一个 |
[13:34] | one at a time to grow old and die alone, | 被送回赎罪地 孤独终老到死 |
[13:41] | so… | 所以… |
[13:44] | I suggest you commit to the training, | 我建议你专心训练 |
[13:47] | or you’ll lose your sanity | 否则你会失去理智 |
[13:49] | and your life. | 和生命 |
[13:58] | So they took 30 People hostage? | 所以他们劫持了三十个人质 |
[14:02] | You really do have an iron grip on this place. | 你真的对这个地方很不满 |
[14:06] | We don’t have time for games. Don’t act so surprised. | 我们没空跟你绕 别装得一副很意外的样子 |
[14:09] | You wanted chaos, and you got it. | 你想要混乱 你得偿所愿了 |
[14:11] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[14:12] | my people will blow the doors off the place and come in shooting. | 我的人会撞开门进来扫射 |
[14:16] | Why don’t you go play hero? | 你怎么不去演大英雄 |
[14:18] | Oh, I’m going. So are you. | 我要去的 你也一样 |
[14:21] | Why would I, hmm? | 我为什么要 |
[14:25] | As we discussed before, | 我们之前讨论过 |
[14:26] | if these fools finally wise up, | 如果这些蠢货幡然醒悟 |
[14:28] | then they’ll want to tear me apart, | 那他们会把我撕了 |
[14:30] | and if I survive that, | 就算我侥幸留下一命 |
[14:32] | then you have no reason to keep me around. | 你们也没有再留着我的必要了 |
[14:36] | It’s a quick death either way. | 反正都死得很快 |
[14:37] | How about a slow one right now? | 那现在死慢一点呢 |
[14:39] | As much as I’d relish that, | 尽我所能 |
[14:43] | I’m going to need more. | 我要更多 |
[14:46] | I’ll protect you from the faithful. | 我在信徒面前会保护你 |
[14:48] | That’s a start. | 那只是开始 |
[14:50] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:52] | You can have back your 10 minutes a day of guarded time outside. | 你可以再次享有每天十分钟的放风时间 |
[14:57] | – 30 Minutes… – 20! | -三十分钟 -二十 |
[14:58] | And I want someone to play chess with, | 我还需要一个棋友 |
[15:02] | someone who understands the complexities. | 一个了解复杂性的人 |
[15:04] | Trust me, I’m done playing with you. | 相信我 我可没兴趣再陪你玩了 |
[15:08] | Perhaps you’re a more formidable opponent. | 也许你是一个更强大的对手 |
[15:11] | I don’t play games. | 我不下棋 |
[15:14] | I’ll find you someone. Do we have a deal? | 我会帮你找个人 成交了吗 |
[15:20] | Mm…yes, but since your plan most likely leaves us dead, | 成交 鉴于你的计划很可能害死我们 |
[15:25] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的计划 |
[15:27] | While I was pretending to be that simpering fool, | 当我假装自己是那个傻瓜时 |
[15:30] | I happened upon something that might help us. | 我偶然间发现了这个可以帮我们的东西 |
[15:36] | A tunnel under the palace. | 一条宫殿下的隧道 |
[15:38] | It leads right Into the great hall. | 直接通向大厅 |
[15:42] | This could work. | 有用 |
[15:43] | Alyssa can show you the way. | 阿莱莎可以带你们去 |
[15:49] | I feel like this Is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 我感到这是一段美妙友情的开端 |
[16:02] | No morning sickness. Sign me up. | 不再孕吐 我也要 |
[16:07] | No negative effects on a woman’s health in any way, | 不会以任何方式对妇女的健康造成负面影响 |
[16:10] | and we can monitor the embryos | 并且我们可以监控胚胎 |
[16:13] | and the extracorporeal gestational systems for birth defects | 和体外妊娠系统的先天缺陷 |
[16:17] | and correct them before they are born. | 并在它们出生之前进行纠正 |
[16:23] | Please. | 请 |
[16:26] | She had a heart defect? | 她曾有心脏缺陷吗 |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | But it was surgically corrected 3 weeks ago. | 但三周前已经手术矫正 |
[16:33] | Now she’s perfect | 现在她很完美 |
[16:35] | and about ready to be birthed. | 准备好可以出生了 |
[16:41] | Let’s give her some privacy. | 我们还她一些隐私 |
[16:42] | Agreed. | 好 |
[16:44] | I know it must seem strange, | 我知道看起来很奇怪 |
[16:47] | but the fact that you gestated In your mother’s body | 但其实你在母亲体内孕育 |
[16:50] | is equally as bizarre to us. | 对我们来说一样怪异 |
[16:54] | You did kick the hell out of my kidneys. | 你当时确实把我的肾脏都踢飞了 |
[16:56] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[16:58] | In our method, none of our people | 用我们的方式 没有人 |
[17:00] | are laid up for extended periods of time. | 会被长时间搁置 |
[17:03] | Do you want to know How many embryos we have? | 想知道我们有多少个胚胎吗 |
[17:07] | 25, the same number of disciples that you have murdered. | 25 和你们杀掉的使徒数量一样 |
[17:14] | If you need as many warriors as possible, | 如果你们需要尽可能多的战士 |
[17:16] | then why don’t you just hatch a larger army? | 为什么不直接孵化一支军队呢 |
[17:18] | Resources. It’s a limited world. | 资源 这是个资源有限的世界 |
[17:21] | And you can only mind-control so many at a time, so– | 你们可以同时意识控制很多人 所以… |
[17:23] | And these kids, they don’t have any parents to take care of them | 还有这些孩子 他们出厂后 |
[17:28] | after they’re… deglopped. | 没有父母照看 |
[17:32] | The team raise the children until they’re ready for the creche, | 小组负责抚养孩子直到长到可以进入托儿所 |
[17:36] | and then It’s everyone’s job. | 然后就大家一起带 |
[17:38] | So they don’t form selfish bonds. | 所以他们无法形成自私的纽带 |
[17:40] | Exactly. You’re learning. | 的确 你领悟到了 |
[17:47] | I understand you have learned a lot about the Shepherd’s Journey. | 我想你们已经学过很多主之旅的故事了 |
[17:52] | Who can tell me about Etherea? | 谁能说说伊索亚 |
[17:56] | The mountain was very tall and very scary, | 山很高很可怕 |
[17:59] | but the shepherd was brave and wise. | 但主勇敢且聪慧 |
[18:02] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[18:04] | Who else can tell me something | 还有谁能说说 |
[18:05] | about the Shepherd’s Journey to enlightenment? | 主的启蒙之旅 |
[18:07] | What passage do we have in our books about it? | 我们的书中是怎么说的 |
[18:12] | – Sean. – I–I don’t know. | -肖恩 -我不知道 |
[18:17] | Sometimes when new things happen, | 有时当新事物发生 |
[18:20] | we get nervous. | 我们会紧张 |
[18:21] | We have feelings we need to learn to control. | 我们会产生需要学会控制的情绪 |
[18:24] | – Otherwise– They control us. | -否则…-我们会被它们掌控 |
[18:28] | But when we feel out of control, | 但当我们感到失控时 |
[18:31] | we know what to do. | 我们知道该怎么做 |
[18:33] | Perhaps we’ll have the honor of Mr. Anders | 也许我们会有幸有安德斯先生 |
[18:35] | leading us In our exercise. | 引领我们训练 |
[18:36] | My pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[18:38] | Ok. Close your eyes. | 好 闭上眼睛 |
[18:51] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[18:55] | Now… | 现在 |
[18:57] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[18:59] | Hold it and let it out slowly on a count of 3. | 憋住 等数到三后缓缓吐出 |
[19:07] | The Shepherd brings us calm. | 主让我们冷静 |
[19:10] | The shepherd brings us wisdom. | 主让我们智慧 |
[19:13] | The shepherd brings us love for all mankind. | 主让我们爱全人类 |
[19:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[19:21] | Open your eyes and breathe. | 睁开眼睛 呼吸 |
[19:26] | Excellent. Miss Haggerman, thank you for your time. | 很好 哈格曼小姐 感谢您的时间 |
[19:30] | Continue working hard… | 继续努力 |
[19:32] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[19:35] | Oh, this is some serious brainwashing. | 真是某种严重的洗脑 |
[19:42] | These kids had it better than I ever did. | 这些孩子比我表现得更好 |
[19:45] | Ok, class. Open to page 273 of the book. | 好了 同学们 翻开书到273页 |
[19:49] | Who would like to read the first passage? | 谁想来读第一段 |
[19:55] | They are watching us all of the time. | 他们时刻监视着我们 |
[19:58] | You’ve got to try harder. | 你得再努力些 |
[20:00] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[20:01] | Echo’s the only one that passed the fear simulation, | 艾寇是唯一通过恐惧模拟的人 |
[20:04] | but you’re the only one who almost killed Anders. | 但你是唯一一个差点杀了安德斯的人 |
[20:06] | Yeah. Wish it was real. | 是啊 要是真的就好了 |
[20:08] | Stop. | 住口 |
[20:10] | Get your anger under control, | 控制住你的愤怒 |
[20:13] | or do you want to go to Penance alone? | 否则你想独自去赎罪地吗 |
[20:15] | What do they want with us, anyway? | 他们到底想从我们这得到什么 |
[20:18] | We can already kick the disciples’ asses. | 我们已经可以狠狠修理使徒了 |
[20:21] | – Not the point. – Single-minded devotion. | -不对 -一心一意的奉献精神 |
[20:24] | Screw your friends, Family. | 抛弃你的朋友 家人 |
[20:26] | You’ve got to bury your love | 你要埋葬你的爱 |
[20:28] | and your anger and everything else | 你的愤怒 你所有的一切 |
[20:31] | so deep they’ll never find it. | 深到让他们无法察觉 |
[20:33] | – It’s not that hard. – Yeah, for you. | -没那么难 -是啊 对你而言 |
[20:36] | You know, you just like having someone give you orders again | 你就是想再有人给你发号施令 |
[20:39] | so you don’t have to think for yourself. | 让你不用自己想要做什么 |
[20:47] | I think it’s time for me to go to bed. | 我想我该去睡了 |
[20:56] | Damn yourself if you want to, | 你要自暴自弃随你 |
[20:58] | but I believe in what they’re teaching, | 但我信他们教的东西 |
[21:00] | and I will not let you take me down with you. | 我不会让你拖累我 |
[21:20] | They’re like trainers for the suits. | 它们就像西装的便鞋 |
[21:22] | They work with muscle contractions. | 它们随肌肉收缩而动 |
[21:24] | Not as cool as swords, but still pretty effective. | 不像剑一样酷 但很有用 |
[21:29] | We get to play with those? | 我们要戴着那些吗 |
[21:31] | You’ll be cross-trained on all of them eventually. | 最后所有都会交叉训练到的 |
[21:34] | – What is this? – That’s a flamethrower. | -这是什么 -是个喷火器 |
[21:36] | It’ll make you smoky and crispy. | 能把你烤得外焦里嫩 |
[21:40] | We don’t know what we’ll be fighting. | 我们不知道将与什么战斗 |
[21:41] | We have to be prepared for everything. | 我们要做好万全的准备 |
[21:47] | What’s in here? | 这里是什么 |
[21:49] | Only level 11s and above allowed. | 只有11层和以上能进去 |
[21:51] | Bioweapons? | 生物武器 |
[21:52] | Not a weapon, | 不是武器 |
[21:53] | at least not anything that we would ever use. | 不是我们会用的东西 |
[21:58] | If we’re gonna go all in, | 如果要我们全力以赴 |
[21:59] | you’re gonna have to trust us. | 你就得相信我们 |
[22:02] | After years of study, we’ve managed to isolate | 经过多年的研究 我们设法隔离了 |
[22:06] | the substance that wiped out | 消灭这个星球的 |
[22:07] | the former inhabitants of this planet. | 前居民的物质 |
[22:09] | Those crystal creatures that we saw outside? | 我们在外面看到的那些结晶生物 |
[22:11] | Yes. We call it gem9, | 是的 我们称之为宝石九 |
[22:15] | and the little that we have | 我们拥有的这一点 |
[22:16] | would wipe out everyone on Bardo. | 就足以清除巴尔多上的所有人 |
[22:22] | Now it’s time to train. | 该训练了 |
[22:23] | 警告 生物危害 | |
[22:26] | This exercise is about communication and teamwork. | 此训练是关于沟通和团队合作的 |
[22:29] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[22:31] | The shooter will be firing blindly. | 枪手盲射 |
[22:33] | They’ll have to listen to their spotter | 他们必须听他们的观察者 |
[22:34] | to hit the small target behind me. | 来击中我身后的小目标 |
[22:37] | First person who hits it wins. | 第一个击中者胜出 |
[22:39] | Please… | 请 |
[22:41] | Help your partner with the blindfolds. | 帮队友戴上眼罩 |
[22:44] | Are these weapons lethal? | 这些武器致命吗 |
[22:48] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | Is everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[22:56] | Begin. | 开始 |
[22:58] | Target’s dead ahead, shoulder height. | 目标位于正前方 与肩同高 |
[23:00] | Down, to the left. | 下 左一点 |
[23:02] | Shoot straight ahead. | 直射 |
[23:18] | Uh, 3– 3 inches down. | 向下三英寸 |
[23:20] | Hit. | 击中 |
[23:25] | Jeez. You ok? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:34] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[23:38] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[23:39] | Technically, but you broke the spirit of the rules. | 从技术上讲 但是你违反了规则精神 |
[23:42] | Following rules isn’t how you win a war. | 循规蹈矩赢不了战争 |
[23:48] | Perfect control. | 完美的掌控力 |
[23:51] | That is how we win. | 这就是我们赢的方式 |
[24:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:07] | I just wanted to check in. | 我只是来看看 |
[24:09] | I know it’s been rough, | 我知道很难 |
[24:10] | lots of new things. | 这么多新事物 |
[24:13] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[24:19] | I’ve had worse. | 我经历过更糟的 |
[24:21] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:24] | Yeah. You’ve seen me at my worst. | 是啊 你见过我最糟的样子 |
[24:29] | And best. | 还有最好的 |
[24:31] | Just keep it up. It’s almost over. | 坚持住 快结束了 |
[24:35] | You wouldn’t come here just to tell me that. | 你来不是就为了说这些吧 |
[24:38] | This last part, | 最后一部分 |
[24:41] | you have to pass it, or– | 你得通过 否则… |
[24:44] | Or we’re sent to penance, left to die one by one. | 否则我们会被送去赎罪地 一个一个死去 |
[24:51] | Do you think we’ll fail? | 你觉得我们会失败吗 |
[24:53] | No. You’ve come so far. | 不 你们都走到这里了 |
[24:57] | You’ve worked hard | 你们很刻苦 |
[24:58] | and seem to understand our way of life, | 看来已经理解了我们生活的方式 |
[25:00] | but you’ve got to be better | 但你得再加把劲 |
[25:01] | at keeping your emotions under control. | 控制好自己的情绪 |
[25:03] | Right now, you’re at best a level two. | 现在 你最多也就2层 |
[25:08] | Only a two? | 才2层吗 |
[25:11] | I think I’m better than that. | 我觉得我应该更好一点 |
[25:14] | What level are you? | 你几层 |
[25:17] | 11. | 11层 |
[25:19] | Well, level 11… | 11层 |
[25:25] | Do you feel anything? | 你有什么感觉吗 |
[25:28] | No. | 没有 |
[25:32] | How about now? Heh. | 那现在呢 |
[25:36] | Definitely… | 当然 |
[25:43] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:45] | Yeah. Me, either. | 是啊 我也是 |
[26:20] | Nikki, incoming. | 妮可 他们来了 |
[26:23] | Saved by the bell. | 绝处逢生啊 |
[26:28] | 4 minutes to spare. Where’s Raven? | 还有四分钟 雷文呢 |
[26:29] | She took a group to the second compound site. | 她带了一支小队去了第二围区 |
[26:31] | They’re expected back anytime. | 他们随时会回来 |
[26:33] | Don’t spit in my face and tell me it’s raining. | 别睁眼说瞎话了 |
[26:35] | Hey, look. I get it. | 我明白 |
[26:37] | If anything happened to my girl, | 如果我女朋友出什么事 |
[26:39] | I don’t know what I would do, | 我不知道我会做什么 |
[26:40] | but I swear to you, she is coming. | 但我保证 她会来 |
[26:45] | Since Russell and I are here, you don’t need the kids anymore. | 既然拉塞尔和我都来了 就不需要孩子们了吧 |
[26:47] | – Let them go. – Now it’s 3 minutes. | -放他们走 -还剩三分钟 |
[26:50] | Just enough time to end this charade. | 足够的时间来撕破你们的面具 |
[26:52] | Now tell these people who you really are. | 告诉这些人 你们到底是谁 |
[26:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:03] | Hope you have lots to say. | 希望你有很多话说 |
[27:06] | You’re first. | 你先 |
[27:16] | I’m not Daniel Lee. | 我不是丹尼尔·李 |
[27:18] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[27:20] | My name is John Murphy. | 我叫约翰·墨菲 |
[27:23] | Zev was right. We are not Primes. | 泽夫说得没错 我们不是荣耀之族 |
[27:26] | No. | 不 |
[27:28] | You saved my son with your grace. | 你用你的慈悲救了我的儿子 |
[27:35] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[27:37] | Stall. Indra’s coming. | 拖一会 因陀罗会来 |
[27:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:42] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[27:45] | My name is Emori, | 我叫艾默莉 |
[27:48] | and this is the body I was born with. | 这是我天生的身体 |
[27:53] | – The Lees are dead. – No. It’s not true. | -李家死了 -不 不可能 |
[27:56] | They’re only saying what our enemies want to hear. | 他们只是在说我们敌人想听的话 |
[28:02] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:03] | One minute till I start shooting | 在我开枪前 还剩一分钟 |
[28:04] | unless Raven shows up to take the bullets for you. | 除非雷文出现帮你们挡子弹 |
[28:17] | Russell had all you fools convinced he was a god. | 拉塞尔愚弄你们所有人 让你们奉他为神 |
[28:23] | Where’s Indra? | 因陀罗呢 |
[28:24] | If that guy really was a god, | 如果那家伙真是神 |
[28:26] | why was it so easy for me to kill him and take his body? | 那我怎么这么轻易就杀了他 占据了他的身体 |
[28:31] | What? No. No. No. | 什么 不不不 |
[28:33] | I am not Russell Lightbourne. | 我不是拉塞尔·莱特伯恩 |
[28:38] | I wear his body as my host. | 我只是穿了他的皮囊 |
[28:41] | – No. – This cannot be true. | -不 -这不是真的 |
[28:45] | Your Primes are gone forever. | 你们的荣耀家族已经永远消失了 |
[28:47] | No. You will die for what you’ve done. | 不 你要为你的所作所为偿命 |
[28:49] | It’s not true. They’re lying to save us all. | 这不是真的 他们在骗我们大家 |
[28:53] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[28:54] | Looks like Emori dies instead of Raven. | 看来艾默莉要替雷文偿命了 |
[28:57] | Wait. Ok. It wasn’t Raven’s idea to use your people, ok? | 等等 不是雷文想利用你们的人的 |
[29:00] | It was mine. It was mine. | 是我 是我的主意 |
[29:05] | You’re just saying that to save her life. | 你这么说 只是为了救她 |
[29:11] | Heroing’s not really my thing… | 我不擅长当英雄 |
[29:14] | But Hatch, he was a better man than me. | 但哈奇 是比我更好的人 |
[29:16] | – He was a good man. – Take his name out of your lying mouth. | -他是个好人 -你不配提他的名字 |
[29:21] | He was a true-blue hero. | 他是个真正的英雄 |
[29:26] | He saved all of us, Nikki, | 他救了我们所有人 妮可 |
[29:28] | so think about it. | 想一想吧 |
[29:30] | If you kill these people, | 如果你杀了这些人 |
[29:31] | it’s sort of like spitting all over his good work. | 他的努力就白费了 |
[29:39] | – Get down. Drop your gun. – Weapons down now. | -趴下 放下枪 -放下枪 |
[29:43] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[29:45] | Put the gun down, all of you. | 所有人 放下枪 |
[29:50] | Show me your hands. | 举起双手 |
[29:55] | Nikki, it’s over. Put the gun down. | 妮可 结束了 放下枪 |
[29:58] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[30:01] | Everyone, on your knees. | 所有人 跪下 |
[30:10] | You’re welcome. The plan worked perfectly. | 不客气 计划完美实现 |
[30:14] | So far. | 截至目前吧 |
[30:25] | Echo, hey, we need to go. | 艾寇 我们得走了 |
[30:27] | – Go where? – I have a plan. | -去哪 -我有个计划 |
[30:30] | Plan for what? | 计划什么 |
[30:32] | Revenge, but we need to go | 复仇 但我们得走了 |
[30:35] | before they discover what I took. | 在他们发现我拿了什么前 |
[30:38] | You took the flamethrower? | 你拿了喷火器 |
[30:40] | We need to torch the oxygen farm. | 我们要烧了制氧场 |
[30:47] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | I already shut down the fire-suppression system. | 我已经关闭了灭火系统 |
[30:49] | It’ll be an inferno. | 会成为地狱 |
[30:52] | We’ll end Bardo today. | 我们今天就终结巴尔多 |
[30:58] | Hope… | 小希 |
[31:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:04] | Hope! | 小希 |
[31:10] | What about your mother and Octavia? | 你妈妈和奥克塔维亚呢 |
[31:12] | Level two. | 二层 |
[31:14] | The alarms will create chaos. | 警报会制造混乱 |
[31:16] | We’ll have time to get to them, | 我们有时间去找她们 |
[31:17] | and through the confusion, | 通过混乱 |
[31:18] | we’ll get to the stone room and get off this planet. | 我们抵达石室 然后离开这个星球 |
[31:20] | I don’t think you thought this through. | 我想你没有想清楚 |
[31:22] | I thought you wanted this. | 我以为这是你想要的 |
[31:25] | They took Bellamy from you. | 他们把贝拉米从你身边夺走了 |
[31:27] | They stole my life. | 他们偷走了我的人生 |
[31:29] | Yes, but this isn’t the right way. | 对 但这不是正确的方法 |
[31:32] | Let’s go get your mom and Octavia, | 我们去找你妈妈和奥克塔维亚 |
[31:34] | run this plan by them. | 和她们讨论这个计划 |
[31:35] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[31:37] | They’ll try and stop us. | 她们会阻止我们 |
[31:39] | They’ve bought in. | 她们已经被同化了 |
[31:43] | We have to save them from themselves. | 我们得阻止她们来救她们 |
[31:47] | Hope! | 小希 |
[31:53] | Hope, let’s talk about this. | 小希 我们谈谈 |
[31:55] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[31:57] | That is not the Echo that I spent 5 years with on Skyring. | 这不是我在天环上共度五年的艾寇 |
[32:01] | I guess they got to you, too. | 看来你也被同化了 |
[32:04] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[32:06] | You know, I thought Bellamy meant something to you. | 我还以为贝拉你对你来说是有意义的 |
[32:18] | Can’t let you kill everyb– | 不能让你杀掉所有… |
[32:21] | Hope, stop! | 小希 住手 |
[32:32] | I have to save you from yourself, all of you. | 我得阻止你们来救你们 |
[32:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:51] | – I killed her. – Yes. | -我杀了她 -是的 |
[32:55] | You saved everyone else in Bardo. | 你救了巴尔多的其他所有人 |
[32:59] | You passed the final test. | 你过了终极考验 |
[33:07] | Hope… | 小希 |
[33:10] | Come on. Hurry up. | 快 赶快 |
[33:11] | We torch the oxygen farm, we can end these jackals. | 我们烧了制氧场 就能结束这一切 |
[33:14] | Well, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:17] | – Won’t this kill everyone here? – Yeah. | -这不是会杀掉这里所有人吗 -是的 |
[33:22] | So? | 所以呢 |
[33:29] | Oh, but wait. What about our people? | 但等等 那我们的人呢 |
[33:44] | You’re trying to kill your own mother to save who, exactly? | 你试图杀掉自己的妈妈到底是要救谁 |
[33:46] | Octavia, Echo, and Gabriel. | 奥克塔维亚 艾寇和加布里埃 |
[33:50] | Waiting for us in the stone room. | 在石室等我们 |
[33:53] | You done? Can we do this? | 你决定了吗 我们可以动手了吗 |
[34:03] | Do it. | 动手 |
[34:05] | They deserve it for what they did to us. | 他们这么对我们 他们应得的 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry, Hope. | 对不起 小希 |
[34:21] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[34:25] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[34:32] | Why? Uhh… | 为什么 |
[34:45] | Your fight is over. | 你的战斗结束了 |
[34:59] | You should all be proud. | 你们都该感到骄傲 |
[35:02] | Each of you has shown commitment to the cause. | 你们每个人都表现出对理想的忠诚 |
[35:06] | I’m sure you will serve well in the last war, | 我肯定你们将在终极大战中表现出色 |
[35:09] | but sadly, one of you | 但很遗憾 你们其中之一 |
[35:12] | has not been able to grow for the Cause. | 没有为理想成长 |
[35:16] | The shepherd is merciful. | 主是仁慈的 |
[35:18] | We don’t expect perfect emotional control so soon, | 我们也不指望这么快就能完美掌控情绪 |
[35:22] | certainly not from level twos. | 尤其是对2层的人来说 |
[35:26] | Echo… | 艾寇 |
[35:32] | You have been our star student. | 你是尖子生 |
[35:35] | You fully integrated into our culture, | 你完全融入了我们的文化 |
[35:48] | We have to break her spirit, | 我们必须打破她的精神 |
[35:51] | rip apart her bonds. | 撕开她的纽带 |
[35:56] | 5 years on penance. | 在赎罪地五年 |
[36:00] | A fair sentence. Guards. | 公平的裁决 守卫 |
[36:03] | No. Oh, no. No. No. Echo, what are you doing? | 不不不 艾寇 你在做什么 |
[36:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:09] | Mom, please! | 妈妈 救我 |
[36:12] | No! Please! Stop! | 不 拜托 住手 |
[36:14] | Her penance begins soon. | 她的赎罪即将开始 |
[36:17] | Your celebration begins now. | 你们的庆祝活动现在开始 |
[36:21] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[36:23] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[36:47] | Did Nelson give you any trouble? | 尼尔森给你惹麻烦了吗 |
[36:48] | No. He’s secure. | 不 他很安全 |
[36:49] | Good. Now position your men outside the door | 好 现在命你的人驻守在大厅门外 |
[36:52] | of this hall and await my orders. | 等我号令 |
[37:01] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[37:02] | Why are they all telling lies about you, your grace? | 为什么他们要胡说您的事 殿下 |
[37:06] | They don’t have the strength of your faith, Alyssa. | 他们没有你的信仰坚定 阿莱莎 |
[37:10] | Thank you for leading Indra here. | 谢谢你引因陀罗来此 |
[37:12] | You served me well. | 你做得很好 |
[37:15] | Anything for you, your grace. | 一切为您 殿下 |
[37:18] | I was right. I told you. They are not our Primes. | 我是对的 我就说吧 他们不是我们的荣耀之族 |
[37:21] | They are liars and manipulators. | 他们都是骗子 都是操控的恶人 |
[37:25] | How dare you say that, Zev? | 你怎敢怎么说 泽夫 |
[37:28] | They preyed on our faith, and they should pay for that. | 他们利用了我们的信仰 应该为此付出代价 |
[37:33] | He deserves to die. | 他该死 |
[37:36] | They’re getting rowdy. | 他们越来越吵 |
[37:37] | We should get them out of here. | 我们得让他们出去 |
[37:38] | I got it handled. You should go. | 我来处理 你们走吧 |
[37:44] | – Kill them. – Murderer! | -杀了他们 -凶手 |
[37:54] | They lied to us. | 他们骗了我们 |
[37:58] | – They’ll pay for it. – Watch it. | -他们要为此付出代价 -看好了 |
[38:02] | They took our faith, took everything! | 他们夺走了我们的信仰 夺走了一切 |
[38:07] | – Kill them. – Take them away. | -杀了他们 -带他们走 |
[38:11] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[38:12] | You should pay for what you’ve done. | 你要为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[38:21] | Do not open these doors. | 不要开门 |
[38:23] | You might hear disturbing things, | 可能会听到一些噪音 |
[38:25] | but these are my orders. | 但我的命令就是如此 |
[38:27] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[38:30] | – He lied to us. – Zev, stop. | -他骗了我们 -泽夫 住手 |
[38:32] | – God slayer! – Zev, no. Stop. | -弑神者 -泽夫 不 住手 |
[38:34] | – What are you doing? – Shut up, fool. | -你在做什么 -住口 白痴 |
[38:46] | There is an ancient saying– | 古语有云 |
[38:50] | What is a king without subjects? | 没有臣民的国王算什么 |
[38:54] | But I ask, | 但我问 |
[38:57] | what are subjects without a king? | 没有国王的臣民又算什么 |
[39:02] | They are but lost sheep– | 他们只是迷失的羔羊 |
[39:06] | Confused and scared… | 困惑又害怕 |
[39:13] | needing guidance | 需要指引 |
[39:15] | and protection | 和保护 |
[39:19] | from the wolf | 来自那只 |
[39:22] | who delights in their slaughter. | 让他们喜于屠戮的狼 |
[39:30] | Stop. Stop him! Attack! | 站住 阻止他 攻击 |
[39:33] | Indra, what are you doing? | 因陀罗 你在做什么 |
[39:35] | Killing a demon. | 杀一个恶魔 |
[39:37] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[39:42] | Good. Get some rest. | 很好 去休息吧 |
[39:45] | You’ve both had a long day. | 你们这一天都累了 |
[39:52] | We should go before they come for us. | 我们走吧 在他们冲我们来之前 |
[39:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:01] | This is what he wanted. Open the door. | 这就是他想要的 开门 |
[40:03] | Only on Indra’s word. | 我们只听因陀罗的命令 |
[40:05] | Listen. It’s not one man screaming. | 听着 不止一人尖叫 |
[40:08] | Sheidheda’s killing them. | 影赫达在杀他们 |
[40:10] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[40:12] | Help! | 救命 |