时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This is how my people show they’re ready to go to war. | 这就是我的族人展示自己准备好要战斗的方式 |
[00:05] | Do the rest of you agree with echo? | 你们其他人都同意艾寇的吗 |
[00:07] | Free us, | 放了我们 |
[00:08] | and we’ll fight your war. | 我们就为你战斗 |
[00:09] | Training starts tomorrow. | 明天开始训练 |
[00:11] | I’ll make disciples of you yet. | 我们会让你们变成使徒 |
[00:13] | How does it work? | 那要怎么样 |
[00:14] | Well, you killed my best friend, | 你杀了我最好的朋友 |
[00:15] | So I’m not sure I want to help you. | 我不确定我是否想要帮你 |
[00:17] | – I’ll do anything. – Our other friends– | -要我做什么都行 -马上把我们的 |
[00:18] | Bring them here. | 其他朋友带过来 |
[00:19] | Send in their friends. | 让他们的朋友进来 |
[00:23] | Indra, what are you doing? | 因陀罗 你在做什么 |
[00:24] | Killing a demon. | 杀一个恶魔 |
[00:26] | This is what he wanted. Open the door! | 这就是他想要的 开门 |
[00:38] | We’ve got another live one! | 这还有个活着的 |
[00:48] | I need you to stay still, ok? | 你坚持住 好吗 |
[00:50] | Ok. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去 |
[00:52] | Oh, no! Ohh! | 不 |
[00:55] | Take care of my son. | 照顾好我的儿子 |
[00:56] | You take care of him yourself, all right? | 还是你自己去照顾他吧 好吗 |
[00:59] | I’m not letting you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[01:00] | Sheidheda– where is he? | 影赫达…他在哪 |
[01:04] | We rushed in to help the faithful. | 我们冲进来救那些信徒 |
[01:05] | Before we knew it, he was gone. | 一不留神他就跑了 |
[01:09] | He escaped through the secret passage. | 他从秘密通道逃走了 |
[01:11] | We need to find him before he can reach Wonkru. | 我们得赶在他接触统一部落之前找到他 |
[01:14] | Well, might be a little late for that. | 恐怕为时已晚 |
[01:16] | Your buddy Knight’s gone, too. | 你朋友骑士也不见了 |
[01:18] | Sangedakru will follow him. | 沙漠部落会追随他的 |
[01:20] | He’s one of their own. | 他是他们自己人 |
[01:21] | The other clans will take more convincing, | 其他部落需要费些力气去说服 |
[01:23] | but with no alternative– | 但别无选择的情况下… |
[01:25] | There is an alternative. | 还有一个选择 |
[01:29] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[01:47] | Let’s leave. | 我们离开这 |
[01:49] | Go, go, go. Come on. | 快 快 走吧 |
[01:58] | Madi kom Louwoda Kliron Kru. | 浅谷部落的麦迪 |
[02:04] | Russell? | 拉塞尔 |
[02:07] | I–I didn’t know you you spoke– | 我不知道你会说… |
[02:21] | Sheidheda. | 影赫达 |
[02:32] | In the flesh…again. | 又在血肉之躯里了 |
[02:38] | You betrayed me, Madi. | 你背叛了我 麦迪 |
[02:40] | I offered you the world, | 我要给你整个世界 |
[02:42] | and you chose weakness, | 而你却选择了软弱 |
[02:46] | love. | 选择了爱 |
[02:49] | I’d like to see you bleed. | 我要看你流血 |
[02:54] | Unfortunately for me, | 对我来说 遗憾的是 |
[02:57] | Indra’s reign has changed things. | 因陀罗的统治改变了一些事 |
[03:04] | Yeah. Yes. They follow her. | 不错 他们追随她 |
[03:08] | Despite the redness of her blood. Hmm? | 即便她的血是红色的 |
[03:12] | This free rein won’t do at all. | 这种不加束缚根本不行 |
[03:25] | I’m in a quandary, Madi. | 我很困惑 麦迪 |
[03:28] | As a fellow former commander, | 曾经同为司令的你 |
[03:30] | you have a claim to the throne, | 也有权问鼎王座 |
[03:34] | and while killing you solves that problem, | 虽说杀了你可以解决这个问题 |
[03:36] | it makes my Indra problem worse. | 可会让因陀罗的问题更严重 |
[03:40] | She may be an imposter, but she does have followers, | 她可能是个冒牌货 但她确实有追随者 |
[03:43] | Trikru fools mostly, | 主要是那些森林人废物 |
[03:45] | but grounders just the same, | 但也有地表人 |
[03:49] | my people just the same. | 也有我的族人 |
[03:51] | I’ll give them a chance to kneel | 我会给他们一次臣服于我的机会 |
[03:52] | just like I’m giving it to you. | 就像我现在给你机会一样 |
[03:59] | Kneel for me right now, Madi, | 对我下跪吧 麦迪 |
[04:01] | and I’ll let you live. | 我就让你活下去 |
[04:05] | Refuse to kneel… | 不跪的话… |
[04:12] | and I’ll slice open the chests | 我会把所有你爱的人 |
[04:14] | of every person you love | 都开膛破肚 |
[04:17] | and feed their hearts to your dog. | 把他们的心喂你的狗吃 |
[04:35] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[04:37] | I’m so glad we’ve come this understanding. | 我很高兴我们取得了共识 |
[05:39] | Let them go. | 放了她们 |
[05:42] | They’re not my prisoners, Clarke. | 她们并非我的囚犯 克拉克 |
[05:47] | Great. Then here’s the deal. | 很好 那这样吧 |
[05:50] | I’ll use the key to help you | 我会用钥匙去帮助你 |
[05:53] | but only after you let my people return to sanctum. | 但前提是 你把我的人放走回到圣所去 |
[05:57] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[06:02] | You’re free to go with her. | 你们可以跟她走 |
[06:08] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪都不去 |
[06:15] | We have a war to fight. | 我们有场战斗要去打 |
[06:24] | We’re staying, too, sir. | 我们也留下 先生 |
[06:44] | What did you do to them? | 你对她们做了什么 |
[06:46] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[06:48] | They’re simply committed to the Cause, | 她们只是忠于理想 |
[06:50] | ready to serve mankind in the last war. | 准备好在终极之战中为人类奋斗 |
[06:53] | A moment that will soon be upon us | 既然你来了这 有了钥匙的帮助 |
[06:55] | now that you’re here with the help of the key. | 这一时刻就要来临了 |
[06:59] | So here’s the new deal. | 那不如我们这样吧 |
[07:01] | We talk to our friends alone. | 我们单独和我们的朋友们谈谈 |
[07:03] | I don’t even want to see your men in the halls. | 连过道里我都不想看见你的人 |
[07:05] | You want my help? Earn it. | 你想让我帮助你 那来换吧 |
[07:08] | First Disciple Anders, | 首席使徒安德斯 |
[07:10] | have all nonessential personnel return to livsec. | 让所有无关人员返回生活区 |
[07:13] | Sir, I’m not sure if that’s– | 先生 恐怕这不… |
[07:17] | Yes, my shepherd. | 遵命 我的主 |
[07:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:21] | Your shepherd stays here. | 你的主留在这里 |
[07:23] | The rest of you out. | 其他人都出去 |
[07:28] | Now! | 快 |
[07:29] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[07:30] | get the flock out of here. | 都从这滚出去 |
[07:32] | Go. I’ll be fine. | 走吧 不会有事的 |
[07:45] | Miller, put him against the wall. | 米勒 让他靠墙站着 |
[07:50] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[07:55] | I have questions. | 我有问题 |
[07:56] | Yeah. Get in line. | 是啊 谁没有啊 |
[07:58] | Echo, Octavia, and Diyoza are with them now? | 艾寇 奥克塔维亚和迪约扎在他们那边了 |
[08:01] | Why the hell do they think I have the flame in my head? | 他们为什么会认为我脑袋里有火种呢 |
[08:04] | That was for one day over 100 years ago. | 都一百多年前了 就一天而已 |
[08:06] | M-cap, memory capture, | 记忆捕捉 |
[08:09] | a device that’s able to pull select memories from one’s mind. | 一个能从人的大脑中提取特定记忆的装置 |
[08:12] | They put Octavia in it. | 他们对奥克塔维亚用了 |
[08:13] | And saw the flame going into her head in Polis. | 看见在波利斯火种进了她的大脑 |
[08:17] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[08:18] | Wait. If they still think it’s in Clark’s head, | 等等 如果他们仍然认为火种在克拉克的脑袋里 |
[08:21] | then Echo, Octavia, | 那艾寇 奥克塔维亚 |
[08:23] | and Diyoza never told them it isn’t, meaning– | 和迪约扎就没告诉他们它没在 就是说… |
[08:25] | They’re not with them. | 她们并没有站在他们那边 |
[08:27] | Ok. Niylah, Gabriel, Jordan, you stay here, | 奈拉 加布里埃 乔登 你们留在这 |
[08:31] | Watch Cadogan, and hold this room. | 看着卡多根 守住这里 |
[08:33] | If things go south, we’re gonna need a way out. | 如果情况不妙 我们得有个逃出去的地方 |
[08:35] | Let’s go find out what the 3 most dangerous women | 我们去搞清楚全宇宙最危险的三个女人 |
[08:37] | on this or any planet are up to. | 在这里是想干什么吧 |
[08:44] | Moving day. On your feet. | 到该走的日子了 站起来 |
[08:52] | You’re really gonna let them send me to penance? | 你真会让他们把我送赎罪地去 |
[09:05] | Seeker Diyoza, | 探索者迪约扎 |
[09:06] | you will never commit to the Cause | 你永远都无法忠于理想 |
[09:08] | if you continue to– | 如果你一直这么… |
[09:18] | What? You didn’t really think I believe this garbage. | 怎么 你不会真以为我会相信这些鬼话吧 |
[09:21] | We’re gonna kill them, all of them. | 我们要杀死他们 一个不留 |
[09:24] | You have a plan. | 你有计划 |
[09:26] | Took some convincing to get our friend Levitt to help me, | 好不容易才说服我们的朋友莱维特帮助我们 |
[09:28] | but, yes, I have a plan. | 不过 没错 我有个计划 |
[09:30] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[09:31] | There’s been a complication. | 有个麻烦 |
[09:34] | Our people are here– | 我们的同伴们来了… |
[09:36] | Clarke, Raven, Miller, Niylah, Jordan. | 克拉克 雷文 米勒 奈拉 乔登 |
[09:39] | The watches are synched. | 表都对过了 |
[09:42] | Put on the guard’s uniform and take this. | 穿上警卫的制服 戴上这个 |
[09:44] | I’ll give you exactly one hour to get everyone | 我会给你整整一个小时的时间 |
[09:46] | we care about off this planet. | 让我们在乎的人都离开这个星球 |
[09:48] | One hour, Hope. | 一小时 小希 |
[09:50] | What if I can’t? | 如果我来不及呢 |
[09:53] | Can’t isn’t an option. | 没有来不及这个选项 |
[09:55] | You tell them if they’re still here | 你告诉他们 如果他们仍在这 |
[09:56] | then they die, too. | 那他们也会死 |
[09:59] | They’ll want to know how I’m doing this. | 他们会想知道我要如何行事 |
[10:00] | That’s why I haven’t told you. | 所以我没告诉你 |
[10:02] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[10:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Madi! Madi, are you here? | 麦迪 麦迪 你在吗 |
[10:11] | Are we sure this is where she went? | 我们确定她往这边走了吗 |
[10:12] | It’s the last place she was seen. | 这是她最后现身的地方 |
[10:14] | Go search the perimeters. | 搜索一下周边 |
[10:16] | I’ll take the kitchen. Emori, the basement. | 我负责厨房 艾默莉 去地下室 |
[10:18] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[10:20] | I got upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[10:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:28] | Madi, Madi, Madi, stop. | 麦迪 麦迪 没事了 |
[10:30] | It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s me. | 没事 没事 是我 |
[10:31] | Murphy? Thank God. | 墨菲 谢天谢地 |
[10:34] | You’re ok. You’re ok. | 你没事 没事 |
[10:37] | Guys, I got her! | 各位 我找到她了 |
[10:40] | Sheidheda–he–he’s alive. He’s here. | 影赫达 他…他活了 他在这 |
[10:42] | Hey. Look at me. You are safe now, ok? | 看着我 你现在安全了 好吗 |
[10:46] | Just sit down, sit down, sit down. | 先坐下 坐下 |
[10:47] | Look at me, look at me | 看着我 看着我 |
[10:48] | And breathe in through your nose, all right, with me like this. | 用你的鼻子吸气 好吗 跟着我做 |
[10:59] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[11:04] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[11:07] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[11:09] | See? We won’t let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你出事的 |
[11:17] | He’s broadcasting from the palace. | 他从宫殿广播呢 |
[11:20] | Madi, come with us. | 麦迪 跟我们走 |
[11:28] | Let’s move. We know where he is. | 快 我们知道他在哪 |
[11:38] | I gave you an order! | 我给你们下了命令 |
[11:43] | 这么久以来 她明知我们中有一位真正的司令 | |
[11:46] | Keep Madi safe. | 保护麦迪 |
[11:50] | Go get the bastard. | 去逮住那混蛋 |
[12:08] | She must have been important, | 她一定很重要吧 |
[12:11] | my Callie, for her language to survive all this time. | 我的凯莉 因为她的语言流传下来这么久 |
[12:18] | Kalliope pramfleimkepa. | 凯莉奥比 初代火种守护者 |
[12:21] | They say she was brave, strong. | 他们说她很勇敢 坚强 |
[12:24] | Legend has it when she died, even her enemies wept. | 传说当她去世时 连她的敌人都哭了 |
[12:30] | What does pram… | 什么意思 那个初代… |
[12:36] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 算了 不重要 |
[12:39] | Funny. I remember you differently. | 有意思 我印象中的你不是这样的 |
[12:44] | How are you still alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[12:47] | Cryogenics. | 低温冷冻 |
[12:48] | Plus a well-balanced diet. | 再加上均衡膳食 |
[12:55] | Yes. | 对了 |
[12:57] | Gabriel, right? | 加布里埃 对吧 |
[13:00] | Anders said you were like me– | 安德斯说你像我… |
[13:02] | immortal, from earth, worshipped by his people. | 永生 来自地球 被族人崇拜 |
[13:06] | Uh, no. No. Not like you. | 不 不 不像你 |
[13:10] | I lost my way for a time, | 我一度曾迷失过 |
[13:12] | but I never actually believed I was a god. | 但我从没真正相信我是个神 |
[13:14] | We’re all gods, doctor, | 我们都是神 博士 |
[13:15] | and we’re all on a journey to transcendence | 我们都在超越的征途之中 |
[13:17] | even if we took different paths. | 即便我们选择的道路不同 |
[13:20] | Now that sounds like you. | 这听着就像你了 |
[13:22] | I must say… | 我必须得说… |
[13:24] | It is nice to talk to someone from that time, | 能和那时代的人讲话真好 |
[13:27] | And, yes, I was different then, | 没错 我那时候不太一样 |
[13:29] | but a man learns a lot as the centuries tick past, | 但岁月流逝 人会学会很多的 |
[13:32] | wouldn’t you agree, doctor? | 你同意吗 博士 |
[13:33] | Hmm. So what have you learned? | 那你都学到了什么呢 |
[13:40] | We found these logs when we arrived, | 我们到这的时候 发现了这些记录 |
[13:47] | Remnants from the civilization | 曾经在这里的文明 |
[13:49] | that lived here before–the Bardoans. | 所遗留的碎片 巴尔多人留下的 |
[13:53] | It took centuries. | 花了几个世纪 |
[13:55] | We finally translated the characters. | 我们最终翻译出了文字 |
[13:57] | It’s a story not unlike our own, | 和我们自己的故事没什么不同 |
[14:01] | But this is the part I find most intriguing. | 但这是我最感兴趣的部分 |
[14:09] | “The orb becomes like a star, | “这个天体变得像一颗恒星” |
[14:11] | “challenging all we have done | “挑战着我们所做的一切” |
[14:13] | and all that we are.” | “和我们的现状” |
[14:16] | Beautiful, don’t you think? | 不觉得这很美吗 |
[14:19] | “Only then will the last war begin. | “到那时 终极之战才会打响” |
[14:23] | “Make it past and cease to be fallible. | “终结过错 不再犯错” |
[14:26] | “Transcend into greatness. | “超越伟大” |
[14:28] | Evolve into more.” | “向美好进化” |
[14:31] | I like the rhyming part better. | 我更喜欢它的押韵 |
[14:33] | The Bardoans didn’t record the code? | 巴尔多人没有记录下代码吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, I wish it were that easy. | 我倒希望有这么简单 |
[14:37] | That’s why you need Clarke. | 因此你需要克拉克 |
[14:40] | Yes. The AI knows the code. | 是的 人工智能知道代码 |
[14:43] | We enter it, | 输入代码 |
[14:45] | and our last war begins. | 终极之战开始 |
[14:49] | Ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[14:50] | We evolve to a higher level through our lowest behavior? | 我们要通过最低级的行为进化到更高的层次 |
[14:53] | The answer to all this violence isn’t just more violence. | 解决这一切暴力的办法不是更多暴力 |
[14:57] | The end of violence, | 终结暴力的办法 |
[14:59] | the last war. | 就是终极之战 |
[15:02] | Every war seems like the last one until the next. | 每一场战争在下一场之前都看似最后一场 |
[15:06] | You don’t believe me? | 你们不相信我吗 |
[15:09] | Have at it. It’s all there. | 请便吧 都在这里了 |
[15:11] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[15:13] | I’m famished. | 我饿坏了 |
[15:16] | Stop. What are you doing? | 停下 你要干什么 |
[15:18] | Having lunch. | 吃午餐 |
[15:19] | You’re all welcome to join me. | 欢迎你们加入我 |
[15:20] | No, no, no. If we shoot him, we lose our leverage. | 不不不 我们要是杀了他 就没了筹码 |
[15:23] | What do we do? We can’t leave here. | 那怎么办 我们不能离开这里 |
[15:27] | I’ll bring him back after lunch. | 午餐后我会带他回来 |
[15:35] | What the hell is she thinking? | 她到底在想什么 |
[15:37] | Oh, I get playing good, little soldier to stay alive, | 我明白乖乖听话 小士兵就能保命 |
[15:40] | but when somebody hands you a one-way ticket out of here, | 但当有人给你一张离开这里的单程票时 |
[15:41] | you take it. | 就拿着啊 |
[15:43] | Will you stop pacing? | 你能别走来走去吗 |
[15:45] | We’ll get to Hope before they take her to Penance. | 我们会在小希被他们带去赎罪地之前救出她的 |
[15:47] | How? | 怎么救 |
[15:59] | I’m so sorry, Octavia. | 我很抱歉 奥克塔维亚 |
[16:01] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:04] | So am I. | 我也很抱歉 |
[16:12] | No guards? | 没有守卫跟着吗 |
[16:13] | Clarke threatened not to help with the flame | 克拉克威胁说 要是他们挡道 |
[16:15] | if they got in her way. | 她就不用火种帮忙 |
[16:16] | Thanks for playing that one cards down, by the way. | 真是谢谢你打出了这张牌 |
[16:19] | I thought it was good leverage, | 我知道你最终会出现的 |
[16:20] | knowing you would eventually show up. | 所以这是个好筹码 |
[16:25] | We’re glad you did. | 我们很高兴你来了 |
[16:33] | Just hug me back, Miller. | 抱抱我吧 米勒 |
[16:40] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:41] | She’s not one of them. | 她不是他们的人 |
[16:46] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[16:49] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[16:52] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[16:54] | You described them well. | 你把他们描述得真像 |
[16:56] | This is Hope, my daughter. | 她叫小希 是我的女儿 |
[17:00] | Time dilation’s a bitch. | 时间扩张太可恶了 |
[17:02] | How’d you get out? | 你是怎么出来的 |
[17:04] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[17:05] | Right now, we need to get ourselves to the stone room | 现在我们得赶紧去石室 |
[17:07] | and get out of Bardo. | 离开巴尔多 |
[17:09] | We can get acquainted later. | 晚点再认识一下吧 |
[17:12] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[17:16] | Hey. Where’s Echo? | 艾寇在哪里 |
[17:18] | She’ll catch up. | 她会跟上的 |
[17:20] | She will, huh? What’s going on? | 是吗 这是怎么回事 |
[17:23] | Hope. | 小希 |
[17:25] | She’s getting revenge for Bellamy. | 她在为贝拉米报仇 |
[17:27] | Talk now. | 快说清楚 |
[17:30] | All I know is that we have… | 我只知道我们只有 |
[17:33] | 45 minutes to get you off this planet. | 45分钟的时间离开这个星球 |
[17:36] | What happens in 45 minutes? | 45分钟之后会发生什么 |
[17:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:39] | Really. Levitt helped her with something, | 真的 莱维特帮了她什么 |
[17:42] | and she didn’t tell me what it was | 可她没有告诉我是什么事 |
[17:44] | because she knew you’d get it out of me | 因为她知道你们会逼问我 |
[17:45] | and try and stop her. | 然后试图阻止她 |
[17:46] | Levitt wouldn’t help her. | 莱维特不会帮她的 |
[17:48] | What did she do to him? | 她对他干了什么 |
[17:48] | – He’s alive, ok? – Let’s move. | -他还活着 好吗 -我们走 |
[17:52] | Aunty O., where are you going? | 小奥阿姨 你要去哪里 |
[17:54] | To find Levitt. | 找莱维特 |
[17:55] | Hope. | 小希 |
[17:58] | Someone could hear us. | 会被人听见的 |
[17:59] | How could you let her do this? | 你怎么能让她这么做 |
[18:01] | Because I want her to. | 因为我想让她这么做 |
[18:03] | They took everything from me. | 他们夺取了我的一切 |
[18:06] | I know what it’s like to kill innocent people for a cause, | 我知道为了某种原因杀害无辜的人是什么感觉 |
[18:09] | and I promise you, it’s not gonna fill that hole in your heart. | 我向你保证 这并不会填满你内心的那个洞 |
[18:13] | Only we can do that. | 只有我们能填满你的心 |
[18:16] | There are no innocent people here. | 这里不存在无辜的人 |
[18:50] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[19:02] | Look at their eyes. They hate us. | 看看他们的眼睛 他们恨我们 |
[19:05] | At least they’re alive to hate us. | 至少他们还有命恨我们 |
[19:07] | Yeah. Sure. At least until Sheidheda and his army | 是啊 至少在影赫达和他的军队 |
[19:10] | come back to finish what he started. | 回来了结他造的孽之前 他们能活着 |
[19:12] | No. Indra won’t let that happen. | 不 因陀罗不会让这种事发生的 |
[19:14] | No? Look. You saw the faces of her guards | 是吗 他在说话时 你看到了 |
[19:16] | when he was speaking. | 她的守卫脸上的表情 |
[19:18] | They were Trikru, loyal to her, | 他们是森林人 忠于因陀罗 |
[19:20] | and he was still getting to them. | 可他依然能动摇他们 |
[19:22] | Well, John, even if he does take control, | 约翰 就算他能控制局面 |
[19:24] | these people aren’t a threat to him. | 这些人对他也不会构成威胁 |
[19:29] | They will be. | 有朝一日会的 |
[19:31] | When we were playing chess, he made sure | 在下棋时 他会确保拿走我的卒子 |
[19:33] | to take my pawns so they couldn’t move | 这样它们就不能在棋盘上移动 |
[19:34] | across the board to get promoted. | 以获得升级 |
[19:36] | Taking out the faithful before they can get revenge will be | 在他的任务清单里 在信徒报仇前除掉他们 |
[19:38] | right below madi on his list of priorities, all right? | 就排在除掉麦迪之后 好吗 |
[19:42] | I’m telling you, these people are in danger. | 我说真的 这些人处境危险 |
[19:46] | If you’re right and we help them, | 如果的确如此 而我们帮他们 |
[19:49] | then so are we. | 那我们也危险了 |
[19:53] | Yeah. I’m aware. | 对 我知道 |
[20:00] | Come. Sit. I think you’ll enjoy this. | 来吧 请坐 我想你会喜欢的 |
[20:03] | It’s some things from our time. | 这是我们那时候的吃的 |
[20:05] | Not my time. | 不是我的那一代 |
[20:08] | My, uh–my mother’s maybe. | 大概是我妈那一代 |
[20:11] | That was just mean. | 你太毒舌了 |
[20:14] | It’s hard to make me feel older than I am, | 很难让我觉得自己更老了 |
[20:16] | but, uh, go ahead. | 不过 你尝尝吧 |
[20:18] | Just take a sip. | 喝一口 |
[20:27] | Kombucha. | 红茶菌 |
[20:28] | It’s wonderful, isn’t it? | 很不错 对吧 |
[20:30] | It’s good for the gut, too. | 对肠胃也有好处 |
[20:34] | It reminds you of something. | 这让你回忆起了过去 |
[20:36] | Yeah. My grandmother in Colombia. | 对 我在哥伦比亚的祖母 |
[20:38] | She made her own | 她会自制红茶菌 |
[20:40] | right before they cut off her drinking water | 就在他们切断她的饮用水之前 |
[20:41] | so the rich could water their lawns. | 为了让富人能给草坪浇水 |
[20:45] | Then you are self-made. | 这么说你是白手起家 |
[20:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:50] | My first job was flipping burgers, | 我的第一份工作是做汉堡 |
[20:52] | dreaming of the day I’d escape. | 梦想着自己逃离的那一天 |
[20:54] | Well, you certainly did that. | 你确实逃出来了 |
[20:56] | That I did. I knew there had to be something more | 没错 我知道外面的世界肯定能够更大 |
[20:58] | than politics, the dying ecosystem, | 不止有政治 和行将就木的生态系统 |
[21:01] | the memes. | 以及网红 |
[21:04] | Earth was pretty terrible. | 地球确实很不堪 |
[21:06] | It got worse after you left. | 在你离开后愈发糟糕 |
[21:08] | Good for the cult business, though, am I right? | 但对邪教发展有好处 不是吗 |
[21:14] | We weren’t a cult… | 我们不是邪教 |
[21:17] | But being right is always good for business. | 不过做正确的一方确实对生意有好处 |
[21:21] | Look. I don’t mean to be rude, | 听着 我无意冒犯 |
[21:22] | but, uh, as I said, | 但如我所说 |
[21:25] | I have some experience with people | 我接触过这类人 |
[21:26] | claiming to be Gods. | 声称自己是神的人 |
[21:29] | I don’t claim that. | 我不声称这个 |
[21:31] | In fact, I don’t even believe in God. | 其实我根本不信神 |
[21:37] | I do, however, believe that I was chosen. | 不过我相信自己是被选中的 |
[21:42] | By whom if not God? | 被谁 如果不是神 |
[21:44] | We’ll find out when we win the war. | 当我们赢得胜利后自会知道 |
[21:46] | What if you lose? | 如果你输了呢 |
[21:47] | We…won’t. | 我们不会输 |
[21:50] | “For all mankind.” Is that it? | “为了全人类” 对吧 |
[21:52] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[21:54] | You can thank me when we save you, | 你可以等我救你时谢我 |
[21:57] | or you can join us. | 或者你可以加入我们 |
[22:01] | Join your war to save the human race | 加入你要拯救全人类的战争 |
[22:04] | by renouncing everything that makes me human? | 通过放弃所有我人类特质的东西吗 |
[22:10] | Love, family– those are the things that connect us. | 爱 家庭 这些是连接我们的东西 |
[22:15] | We’re not just DNA. We’re emotion. | 我们不仅是基因 我们有情感 |
[22:19] | Without that, what are you fighting for? | 没有情感 你还为什么而战 |
[22:22] | Let me ask you something, doctor. | 我问你 博士 |
[22:24] | Have you ever done anything you regret | 你有没有做过因爱之名 |
[22:28] | in the name of love? | 却让你后悔的事 |
[22:31] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当是有了 |
[22:33] | The point is, we all have. | 关键是 我们都有过 |
[22:35] | We all fight for our families, our countries. | 我们都为自己的家庭 自己的国家而战 |
[22:40] | We do whatever we have to | 我们会不惜一切代价 |
[22:41] | so that our side can survive, | 让自己一方能存活 |
[22:45] | and when someone you love… | 当你爱的人 |
[22:49] | betrays you… | 背叛了你 |
[22:53] | Well, that is the worst pain there is. | 这是世间最难以承受的痛苦 |
[22:56] | We have none of that here. | 我们这里没有这种 |
[23:04] | With all– due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[23:08] | You can’t fight a war for the soul | 你不能用一支 |
[23:10] | of the human race with an inhuman army. | 非人类的军队为全人类而战 |
[23:13] | Who says we can’t? I mean, this life, | 谁说不行 这个生命 |
[23:17] | it doesn’t matter, | 其实不重要 |
[23:19] | even lives as long as ours. | 就算是像我们活得这么久也不重要 |
[23:21] | What matters is… what comes next. | 重要的是 之后的事 |
[23:28] | We’re about to find out what that is. | 我们就要发现那是什么了 |
[23:30] | The answers that we’ve both been seeking for so long, | 我们一直在搜寻的答案 |
[23:32] | they’re finally within our grasp. | 终于近在咫尺了 |
[23:36] | Isn’t that worth a little sacrifice? | 这难道不值得一点牺牲吗 |
[23:45] | Sir, I need a moment. | 先生 需要占用一点您的时间 |
[23:50] | Thank you for your company. | 谢谢你的陪伴 |
[23:52] | Please escort Dr. Santiago back to his friends. | 请带桑迪亚哥博士回他朋友那 |
[24:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:15] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:23] | Levitt. | 莱维特 |
[24:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:29] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[24:30] | She killed two people in front of me, | 她在我面前杀了两个人 |
[24:32] | and…I broke. | 我就屈服了 |
[24:38] | Wait. Not yet. | 等等 先别解开 |
[24:39] | We need to find out what Echo’s planning. | 我们需要知道艾寇在计划什么 |
[24:43] | The key has landed. | 钥匙已经到了 |
[24:46] | What did Echo make you do? | 艾寇让你干什么了 |
[24:51] | I helped her get it. | 我帮她拿到了 |
[24:55] | Gem9. | 宝石九 |
[24:57] | – Gem9? – A bioweapon. | -宝石九 -一种生物武器 |
[24:59] | It’s the reason the species that was | 这是之前的生物 |
[25:00] | here before they arrived isn’t here now. | 全都灭绝的原因 |
[25:03] | How’s she deploying it? | 她打算怎么释放 |
[25:05] | Central humidification system, the machine level. | 中央加湿系统 机器层 |
[25:11] | I told her how. I’m so sorry. | 我告诉了她方法 对不起 |
[25:14] | So I’m guessing it spreads through water. | 我猜那是通过水传播 |
[25:16] | Humidification would make it airborne. | 加湿能让其在空气中传播 |
[25:19] | Raven Reyes. Of course you’d know that. | 雷文·雷耶斯 你当然会知道 |
[25:23] | Airborne means it’s a suicide mission. | 空气传播意味着这是个自杀式行动 |
[25:25] | No, no, not necessarily. | 不 也不一定 |
[25:27] | It will take time for the compound | 从保护区传播到 |
[25:28] | to go from its entry point to the vents. | 通风口的入口需要时间 |
[25:30] | Echo will make a run for the stone room. | 艾寇会逃去石室 |
[25:32] | Which is what we should do. | 我们也该这么做 |
[25:34] | She gave me an hour to get you all out. | 她给了我一小时带你们出去 |
[25:36] | We still got time. | 我们还有时间 |
[25:37] | That means we can still stop her. | 那意味着我们能阻止她 |
[25:39] | Untie me, please, so I can get help. | 帮我解绑 拜托 我能帮忙 |
[25:41] | Aunty O., they will kill her. | 小奥阿姨 他们会杀了她 |
[25:43] | She’ll kill us all. | 她会杀了我们所有人 |
[25:53] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不行 -对不起 |
[25:58] | Octavia! Octavia! | 奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚 |
[26:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:07] | What are the odds everything works out | 有多大几率 能够一切顺利 |
[26:09] | and we just walk out of here? | 我们自由地离开这里 |
[26:15] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[26:17] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[26:20] | – What? – Maybe it’s structured like Korean. | -怎么了 -它的结构有点像韩文 |
[26:23] | What? | 什么 |
[26:24] | My dad’s father was Korean. | 我爷爷是韩国人 |
[26:26] | He taught me the language, | 他教过我韩语 |
[26:27] | what he knew of it, anyway. | 反正是他懂的那些 |
[26:29] | I didn’t want to learn it at first. | 一开始我不想学 |
[26:30] | It looked like there would be thousands of characters to study. | 看起来要学成千上万个字符 |
[26:34] | But there weren’t? | 但其实没有 |
[26:36] | No. That’s not how Korean works. | 对 韩文不是这样的 |
[26:38] | It uses an alphabet, same as English, | 它用的是字母 和英语一样 |
[26:40] | just with the letters stacked into blocks of syllables, | 只是把字母叠成音节 |
[26:43] | blocks that are easy to mistake as characters. | 这些音节容易误认为是符号 |
[26:49] | You think Cadogan didn’t decode the text right? | 你觉得卡多根解码的文字不正确 |
[26:52] | I think it’s possible. Look. | 我觉得有可能 看 |
[26:56] | What if each of these strokes is just a letter? | 如果每个笔画都是一个字母呢 |
[27:00] | They could have the whole language completely wrong. | 他们可能整个语言都理解错了 |
[27:02] | Well, maybe not the whole thing | 也许也不全都错了 |
[27:04] | but multiple word phrases like “Last war.” | 但组合词组如”终极大战”肯定错了 |
[27:07] | Now it just sounds like you’re trying to find proof | 现在听起来就像你在寻找证据 |
[27:09] | to support what you want to believe. | 证明你想相信的东西 |
[27:11] | How is that any different than what they’re doing? | 这和他们在做什么有什么不同 |
[27:13] | We all see what we want to see. | 我们看到的都是我们想看到的 |
[27:16] | If you’re looking for the wrong answer, | 如果你在寻找错误的答案 |
[27:18] | it’s easy to miss the right one. | 很容易就遗漏正确的答案 |
[27:21] | Come on. Look at what’s written about unlocking the stone. | 来 看看有关解锁石头的内容 |
[27:24] | There’s no mention about violence or pain, | 没有提到过暴力或痛苦 |
[27:27] | just…preparation, judgment. | 就是准备和评价 |
[27:33] | – Like a test. – Exactly. Like a test. | -像是考试 -没错 像考试 |
[27:39] | It would make sense. | 说得通 |
[27:44] | Where’s Cadogan or the gun you took? | 卡多根还有你拿走的枪呢 |
[27:47] | Yeah. The look on Anders’ face made it clear | 安德斯脸上的表情明确表明 |
[27:49] | that neither would be coming back with me. | 这俩都不会跟我回来了 |
[27:54] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[27:56] | Not much. Just… | 不太多 只是… |
[27:59] | That I’m a genius. | 我是天才 |
[28:02] | Jordan has a theory. | 乔登有个猜想 |
[28:04] | That they got it wrong. | 他们搞错了 |
[28:05] | The last war isn’t a war at all. | 终极大战根本不是战争 |
[28:07] | – If I’m right… – And that’s a big if. | -如果我是对的…-大胆的如果 |
[28:10] | Then it’s a test. | 那这是一次考验 |
[28:11] | Now, I’m just guessing here | 我只是在猜测 |
[28:13] | but probably to be taken by whoever enters the code. | 可能输入密码的人会受到这个考验 |
[28:16] | One individual representing a whole species. | 一个人代表全人类 |
[28:18] | No pressure there. | 别有压力 |
[28:20] | You got to admit it makes more sense than a war. | 你得承认 这比战争要合理得多 |
[28:24] | Should we tell them? | 我们要告诉他们吗 |
[28:25] | No. No, no, no. No way. | 不不不 不要 |
[28:28] | If there is a test to decide the fate of the human race, | 如果有个考验会决定全人类的命运 |
[28:31] | Bill Cadogan should not be the one to take it. | 比尔·卡多根还不够格 |
[28:33] | Come. | 来 |
[28:36] | Show me what you– what you mean. | 给我看看你的发现 |
[28:39] | Ok. My father’s side of the family was Korean. | 好 我爸爸是韩裔 |
[28:44] | Now, if you look at these… | 现在你看这些… |
[28:51] | He’s not here, either. | 他也不在这里 |
[28:53] | We should enlist the help of the other clans. | 我们应该争取其他部落的帮助 |
[28:55] | We can’t trust the other clans. | 我们没法相信其他部落 |
[28:57] | Now move out. There are other rooms to– | 现在继续找 还有其他房间… |
[29:06] | He’s reciting the lineage. | 他在背历代司令 |
[29:22] | Now that that’s out of the way, | 既然这样 |
[29:25] | I–Malachi kom Sangedakru, | 我 沙漠部落的马拉奇 |
[29:30] | the last true commander– | 最后一位真正的司令 |
[29:33] | vow to honor and defend our traditions and my people, | 发誓要捍卫我们的传统和族人 |
[29:41] | but first, you must prove that you are my people | 但首先 你们要证明自己是我的族人 |
[29:44] | by bending the knee. | 向我下跪 |
[29:47] | It’s quite simple, really. | 真的很简单 |
[29:49] | If you don’t kneel, | 如果你不跪 |
[29:52] | you die. | 那就去死 |
[30:10] | Your path to the throne leads through me. | 你的王座要踏过我的尸体 |
[30:14] | You say you honor our traditions, | 你说要捍卫我们的传统 |
[30:17] | so honor this one. | 那就捍卫这个吧 |
[30:25] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就想要你这么说 |
[30:39] | New look for me. | 为了我换了新造型 |
[30:41] | I’m flattered. | 真是受宠若惊 |
[30:43] | Mine’s nice, too, don’t you think? | 我的也很不赖 不是吗 |
[30:50] | Thank you, Indra, for giving me exactly what I wanted– | 感谢你 因陀罗 正中我下怀 |
[30:52] | a chance to return to the old ways, my ways. | 给我一个机会用上老办法 我的办法 |
[30:56] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[31:36] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[31:45] | Get out of the way! | 滚开 |
[31:46] | Get out of the way! | 滚开 |
[32:01] | Kneel or die. | 跪下或去死 |
[32:07] | I won’t let you take my people. | 我不会让你夺走我的族人 |
[32:14] | Die it is. | 那就去死 |
[32:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:44] | Spare her life. | 放了她 |
[32:47] | I will kneel. | 我会跪下 |
[34:56] | No, heda. | 不 赫达 |
[35:14] | You were right, then. Sheidheda won. | 你说得对 影赫达赢了 |
[35:22] | We’re safe in here, all right? | 我们在这里安全的 |
[35:24] | The reactor door is sealed. | 反应堆门已密封 |
[35:26] | No one can get to us. | 没人能来抓我们 |
[35:31] | So, what now? | 那么 现在怎么办 |
[35:34] | That’s tomorrow’s problem. | 那是明天的问题 |
[35:36] | Today, we survive, all of us. | 今天 我们所有人都活了下来 |
[35:42] | Don’t look now, John, | 不看现在 约翰 |
[35:44] | but I think you just might be someone worth believing in. | 我觉得你非常可靠 |
[36:36] | Echo, no! | 艾寇 不要 |
[36:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[36:41] | You were supposed to get them out. | 你本该带她们出去的 |
[36:43] | It’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[36:44] | We wouldn’t leave without you, Echo. | 不跟你一起 我们不走 艾寇 |
[36:46] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要做这一切 |
[36:48] | I get it. Everything they took from you | 我懂 他们从你那夺走的东西 |
[36:51] | they took from me, too, | 也从我这夺走了 |
[36:52] | but there are good people here. | 但还是有好人的 |
[36:54] | Who? Levitt? | 谁 莱维特吗 |
[36:57] | The man who stole your memories and gave them to the enemy? | 偷走你的记忆递给敌人的那个人吗 |
[37:00] | All of this happened because of him. | 这一切的发生都是因为他 |
[37:03] | Way to honor your brother’s memory. | 纪念你哥哥的方式 |
[37:06] | Echo, this is not who you are. | 艾寇 你不是这样的 |
[37:11] | I know you think this is the right thing to do, | 我知道你觉得自己这么做是对的 |
[37:14] | but–trust me– it’s not. | 但相信我 不是的 |
[37:16] | There’s always another way. | 总有别的办法 |
[37:18] | Grief is something we can learn to live with, | 悲伤是我们能够学会逐渐克服的 |
[37:20] | but once you make a choice like this, | 但一旦你做了这样的选择 |
[37:22] | it stays with you. | 悲伤就常伴左右了 |
[37:25] | This is nothing like the choices you make, Clarke. | 这不是你做的那些选择 克拉克 |
[37:30] | You take lives to save the people you love. | 你杀人是为了救你爱的人 |
[37:33] | This is vengeance pure and simple. | 但这就是纯粹的复仇 |
[37:39] | Echo, stop. | 艾寇 住手 |
[37:41] | This is not what Bellamy would have wanted. | 这不是贝拉米想要的 |
[37:43] | You have no idea what Bellamy wanted! | 你不知道贝拉米想要什么 |
[37:47] | If they killed me or you or you, Octavia, | 如果他们杀了我 或你 或你 奥克塔维亚 |
[37:51] | he would be standing right where I am. | 他现在也会站在我这个位置 |
[37:53] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[37:54] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[37:57] | The Bellamy who helped massacre a sleeping army | 帮我们屠杀沉睡军队的贝拉米 |
[38:00] | that was sent to protect us. | 是来保护我们的 |
[38:02] | Maybe he might be there, | 也许他会站在那里 |
[38:06] | but not the man we spent 6 years on the ring with, | 但那不是我们六年在方舟上共度 |
[38:10] | not the man you fell in love with. | 和你相爱的那个人 |
[38:14] | Echo, you’re my sister, | 艾寇 你是我的姐妹 |
[38:16] | and my sister wouldn’t do this. | 我的姐妹不会这么做 |
[38:24] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[38:28] | I’m not leaving, Echo. | 我不走 艾寇 |
[38:31] | If you drop that, | 如果你丢下去 |
[38:33] | I am staying right here. | 我就站在这里 |
[38:36] | You will have to kill me, too. | 那你就连我一起杀掉吧 |
[38:53] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[38:55] | It’s ok. It’s ok. We’re here now. | 没事的 我们来了 |
[39:02] | Come on. Let’s take you home, ok? | 来 我们带你回家 |
[39:07] | We’re gonna go home. | 我们带你回家 |
[39:08] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[39:11] | We had a deal. | 我们达成了交易 |
[39:12] | I told Cadogan If I saw any of you, | 我告诉过卡多根 如果见到你们的人 |
[39:13] | I wouldn’t help him. | 我不会帮他 |
[39:15] | That was before we knew that one of you killed 3 more of us, | 那是在我们知道 你们有人杀了我们三个使徒 |
[39:19] | torturing another just to get him to | 虐待另一个以让他 |
[39:22] | give you a weapon with which to commit genocide. | 给你们一种进行种族灭绝的武器之前 |
[39:27] | The man makes a good point. | 这个人说得很对 |
[39:32] | Let’s call it even. | 那我们扯平了 |
[39:33] | Even? I just told you 3 disciples are dead. | 扯平 我刚刚说三个使徒死了 |
[39:38] | You people disgust me. | 你们真令我恶心 |
[39:42] | Look at yourselves. | 看看你们 |
[39:44] | Raised in the wild. | 野生的 |
[39:45] | You’re nothing but primal beasts | 你们是原始的野兽 |
[39:49] | utterly in thrall to your feelings, | 不会抑制自己的情绪 |
[39:52] | prioritizing the want of self over the need of all others. | 将自我的需求放在所有其他人的需求之上 |
[39:57] | You don’t deserve the shepherd’s mercy. | 你们不配得到主的慈悲 |
[39:59] | Brave words coming from a man | 独自一人站在 |
[40:01] | standing alone in front of a pack of armed beasts. | 一群持枪疯子面前 真敢说 |
[40:06] | – He’s not alone. – Smart girl. | -他不是一个人 -聪明 |
[40:09] | Probably not a good idea to fire lasers in a room with a WMD. | 在大规模杀伤性武器的房间内开火不太明智 |
[40:16] | Let’s get back to the shepherd’s mercy. | 说回主的慈悲吧 |
[40:20] | Echo will be sent to penance for 20 years, | 艾寇会被送去赎罪二十年 |
[40:23] | but she’ll be back before you know it | 但她在你们不知不觉中就会回来 |
[40:26] | unless by then | 除非到那时 |
[40:27] | the code hasn’t been entered to begin the last war. | 密码还没有输入以开启终极大战 |
[40:30] | In which case, she dies there. | 如果是那样 那她就死在那里 |
[40:33] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[40:35] | You die here. | 你死在这 |
[40:36] | Hope, no! | 小希 不要 |
[41:12] | – No, mom! – Get her out of here! | -不 妈妈 -快带她走 |
[41:13] | – No! No! – Hope, it’s too late! | -不 不 -小希 来不及了 |
[41:15] | No. No, mom! No! | 不 不 妈妈 不 |
[41:17] | Go! | 快走 |
[41:19] | What are you all waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[41:21] | Move! Go! | 快走 走 |
[41:23] | Mom, I’m sorry! | 妈妈 对不起 |
[41:26] | Hope, we have no choice. | 小希 我们别无选择 |
[41:28] | I cannot lose her, not–not again! | 我不能失去她 不能又一次 |
[41:31] | Don’t waste this, little one! | 别浪费这次机会 小家伙 |
[41:34] | Be better than me. | 要比我好 |
[41:39] | Get the door! | 关门 |
[41:40] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[41:44] | No! | 不 |