时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Where’s Bellamy? | 贝拉米在哪里 |
[00:03] | It took him towards the anomaly. | 它把他拖向了异域 |
[00:05] | We need to get to Bellamy. | 我们要找到贝拉米 |
[00:07] | Her brother is here. | 她哥哥到了 |
[00:09] | I need her to talk him down. | 我要她去说服他 |
[00:10] | No one else has to die. | 没人有必要死 |
[00:12] | Let her go right now. | 立刻放开她 |
[00:14] | Let the conductor go, and then we can talk. | 放开他 然后我们谈谈 |
[00:16] | Open the bridge and send him back to sanctum. | 打开桥 送他回圣所 |
[00:19] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know. | 你想知道的事情我都告诉你 |
[00:21] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[00:23] | Bellamy, get down! | 贝拉米 趴下 |
[00:26] | Bellamy’s dead. | 贝拉米死了 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[00:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:39] | It’s operational. | 它正常工作了 |
[00:41] | Little glitchy, but it’s working. | 有点毛病 但能运行 |
[00:44] | And I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[00:48] | I heard about what happened. | 发生的事我听说了 |
[00:50] | You’re sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[00:50] | I’m fine, Chona. Get some rest. | 我没事 乔娜 去休息吧 |
[00:54] | Is it true no one’s being punished? | 真的不会有人受到惩罚吗 |
[00:56] | Not even for killing Anders? | 杀了安德斯都没事 |
[00:57] | I don’t know think that’s been determined. | 我想这个还没决定呢 |
[01:00] | But it’s safe to assume, given they control the key. | 但想来应该如此 毕竟钥匙在她们手里 |
[01:02] | You know what I heard? | 你知道我听说了什么吗 |
[01:04] | I heard the Shepherd gave them his quarters. | 我听说主把他的住所让给她们了 |
[01:05] | The key, Chona. | 钥匙 乔娜 |
[01:07] | Once the last war begins, | 一旦终极之战开始 |
[01:08] | none of this will matter. | 这些都无所谓了 |
[01:09] | Who cares about his damn quarters? | 谁还管什么他的住所 |
[01:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:14] | The subject is ready for neural link. | 对象可以进行神经链接了 |
[01:16] | He shows symptoms of post traumatic stress | 受到石室爆炸的影响 |
[01:18] | F\from the explosion in the stone room. | 他出现了创伤后遗症的症状 |
[01:20] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[01:22] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[01:41] | Let’s begin, shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[01:42] | You’re in a vast desert. | 你置身在广袤的沙漠中 |
[01:44] | There’s an insect buzzing in your ear. | 有只虫子在你耳边嗡嗡作响 |
[01:46] | No, that’s ok. | 不 没事的 |
[01:48] | I can’t let you die to save me. | 我不能让你救我而死 |
[01:51] | Jump through. | 跳进去吧 |
[01:53] | That was fast. | 真快啊 |
[01:54] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[01:55] | The neural link is engaged. | 神经链接启动 |
[01:56] | No way. Not without you. | 不行 没有你 我不会走 |
[02:00] | – For all mankind. – Bellamy, get down! | -为了全人类 -贝拉米 趴下 |
[02:06] | What do you see? What’s happening? | 你看见什么了 发生了什么 |
[02:35] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[06:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:21] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[06:30] | In the light of the Shepherd for all mankind. | 在主的光辉下 为了全人类 |
[06:33] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[06:34] | No one is coming to save us. | 没有人会来救我们 |
[06:36] | Your friends on Bardo probably think we’re dead, which means– | 你巴尔多上的伙伴多半认为我们死了 就是说 |
[06:38] | Disciples died at your hand. | 使徒是死在你手上的 |
[06:42] | In the light of the Shepherd for all mankind. | 在主的光辉下 为了全人类 |
[06:44] | – He saved us. – Ok, that’s enough. | -他救了我们 -行了 |
[06:46] | Yes, he will save us. | 他会救我们的 |
[06:47] | I will fight on his behalf. | 我要为他而战 |
[06:49] | That’s enough. That’s enough. | 够了 够了 |
[06:53] | Stop. | 停下 |
[06:55] | Stop. | 停下 |
[06:57] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[07:00] | We survive. Both of us. | 我们活下去 我们俩 |
[07:03] | I’m more than happy to leave you here to die of your wounds, | 把你扔在这等死 我是毫无愧意的 |
[07:07] | but there is a way off this planet. | 但有个办法能离开这个星球 |
[07:10] | And to do it, it’s gonna take both of us | 要想做到 需要我们两个人 |
[07:13] | working together. | 相互配合 |
[07:37] | Lie back. | 躺平了 |
[07:39] | Lie back. | 躺平了 |
[07:40] | Your leg’s pretty messed up. | 你的腿伤得不轻 |
[07:57] | This is gonna hurt. | 会疼的 |
[08:03] | This next part is gonna hurt even more. | 下一步会更疼 |
[08:06] | And I’m gonna need your help. | 而且我需要你的帮助 |
[08:08] | If you want to walk again, | 如果你还想要走路的话 |
[08:09] | We need to get this bone aligned. | 我们得把骨头接好 |
[08:10] | Oh, sweet Shepherd. | 我的主啊 |
[08:11] | He’s not here. I’m all you got. | 他不在 你只能靠我了 |
[08:13] | On 3, with your good foot, | 数到3 用你的好腿 |
[08:15] | push as hard as you can against the wall. | 用尽全力去蹬石壁 |
[08:17] | There’s trees in the forest, limbs. | 树林里有树 树枝 |
[08:19] | You could just make a splint, bind the leg. | 你可以用来做个夹板 固定腿 |
[08:21] | Shut up. Bite down hard. | 闭嘴 使劲咬住 |
[08:24] | 1, 2, 3. | 一二三 |
[08:35] | Told you that was gonna hurt. | 说了会很疼的 |
[08:53] | I’d like to get out of here before we find out | 希望我们能在知道这些是什么蛋之前 |
[08:54] | what these eggs grow into. | 就离开这里 |
[09:12] | Should be boiling soon. | 水应该很快就开了 |
[09:15] | If you pull through, | 如果你挺过去了 |
[09:17] | We’ll have a guy named Pike to thank. | 我们要感谢一个叫派克的家伙 |
[09:19] | Among other things, he taught us | 他教会我们的东西中有一项 |
[09:21] | that the oozing sap from pine trees on earth | 是地球上松树分泌的黏液 |
[09:25] | can make antiseptics, fight infection, | 可以用来杀菌 防感染 |
[09:29] | and heal wounds. | 并且疗伤 |
[09:34] | Let’s hope the same goes for the trees on this planet. | 我们祈祷这星球上的树也有同样效果吧 |
[09:53] | You’re a brilliant conversationalist. | 你还真是健谈啊 |
[09:56] | I’m stuck here with you, | 我和你困在这 |
[09:57] | and everyone I love– | 我所爱的人 |
[09:59] | Octavia, Echo, Clarke– | 奥克塔维亚 艾寇 克拉克… |
[10:03] | they’re all alive. | 她们都活着 |
[10:04] | They’re just out of reach. | 就是联系不上 |
[10:08] | Problem is, | 问题是 |
[10:10] | to get back to the people I care about, | 要想回到我在乎的人们身旁 |
[10:14] | I have to nurse my enemy back to health. | 我必须得照顾我的敌人 让他恢复健康 |
[10:19] | Sometimes, Bellamy Blake, irony can be funny. | 有时候呢 贝拉米·布莱克 反讽挺好笑 |
[10:24] | This is not one of those times. | 这次可不是 |
[10:39] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[10:41] | Never travels to another planet without something to read. | 去别的星球一定得带本书看看 |
[10:45] | Even if it is pocket propaganda from another false god. | 即便它是本来自又一个伪神的袖珍说教 |
[11:37] | They don’t say “thank you” where you’re from? | 你们那地方的人不会说”谢谢”吗 |
[11:41] | By all means, thank you | 绝对要说 谢谢你 |
[11:43] | for caring about yourself enough to save me. | 因为要自己活命而救了我 |
[11:48] | So is this it? | 这里就是吗 |
[11:51] | Is this the Cave of Ascent? | 这就是升华之洞吗 |
[11:54] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:57] | I read it. | 我看到的 |
[11:59] | Sure, it helped pass the hours, | 没错 它能打发时间 |
[12:01] | but I got to say, the message… | 但我得说 这内容… |
[12:05] | doesn’t add up. | 说不通 |
[12:10] | I’ve read these words more times than you can imagine. | 这些话语我读过多少遍 你根本想象不到 |
[12:14] | Enlighten me. | 你给我讲讲吧 |
[12:15] | It’s simple. The Shepherd believes in transcendence | 很简单 主相信超越 |
[12:19] | and peace, right? | 还有和平 对吧 |
[12:20] | But to get there, in order to reach the next step up, | 可要到达那里 登上更高的层级 |
[12:23] | you have to fight a war. | 你要打一场仗 |
[12:25] | Elucidation of that paradox is not ours to know. | 这矛盾的解读非吾等所能参透 |
[12:27] | Our people have been at war | 我们经历过战争 |
[12:30] | more times than you can know, | 次数多得你都数不清 |
[12:31] | and let me tell you, it doesn’t bring peace, | 我告诉你 战争不会带来和平 |
[12:34] | just death and pain | 只有死亡和痛苦 |
[12:35] | and if you’re lucky enough to survive, | 而如果你侥幸活了下去 |
[12:38] | another war. | 只会带来下一场战争 |
[12:39] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[12:42] | Your beliefs, | 你的信仰 |
[12:44] | they’re all about you. | 都是关于你自己的 |
[12:46] | Your people, your sister, | 你的族人 你的妹妹 |
[12:48] | the lives you take to protect them. | 为保护她们 你杀了很多人 |
[12:52] | Your selfish view of the universe makes me sick. | 你这种自私的宇宙观让我恶心 |
[12:56] | So don’t care about people. | 所以说 不要去在乎别人 |
[12:58] | That’s your solution? | 那就是你的解决之道 |
[12:59] | The Shepherd teaches us we’re tiny | 主教导我们 和宇宙相比 |
[13:02] | in comparison to the universe. | 我们非常渺小 |
[13:05] | And when the time comes, | 一旦时机到来 |
[13:07] | He will guide me home. | 他会引导我回家的 |
[13:09] | Ok, I got some news for you, Conductor Doucette. | 告诉你个消息吧 杜赛特指挥官 |
[13:12] | It is through no higher power that you are alive right now. | 你眼下能活着并非有更神圣的力量 |
[13:15] | It is through me. It is because of me. | 而是有我 是因为我 |
[13:17] | Yeah. You. You. | 对 你 你 |
[13:19] | It’s all about you. | 都是你 |
[13:23] | You saw the words. | 你看了这些话 |
[13:27] | You didn’t truly read this. | 但并没有读懂它 |
[13:32] | In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind. | 在主的庇荫下 为了全人类 |
[13:36] | Do that later. | 省点力气吧 |
[13:38] | It’s time to get that leg of yours stronger. | 该让你的腿好好恢复一下了 |
[13:53] | It’s only been a week. Any pain? | 这才过了一周 疼吗 |
[14:02] | Quit showing off. | 别逞强了 |
[14:04] | Help me pack for the climb. | 帮我收拾一下登山行李吧 |
[14:13] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[14:15] | Wear yourself out before the actual climb. | 小心在真正登山前耗尽体力 |
[14:17] | I have people I have to get back to. | 我得回去见一些人 |
[14:20] | The wall of unanswered prayers. | 未应许的祈祷之墙 |
[14:22] | The Shepherd’s first hurdle. | 主的第一关 |
[14:25] | There’s no walking around it. | 这里没路可以绕 |
[14:27] | Yeah. I knew that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[14:30] | Here’s the plan. | 听着 |
[14:32] | Brace your back against the shelf. | 用你的背紧靠岩壁 |
[14:33] | I stand on your shoulders. | 我踩着你的肩膀 |
[14:34] | I should be able to reach that handle, and from there– | 应该能够着上面 然后… |
[14:36] | I should go first. I’ll hoist you up. | 我先上吧 我可以把你拉上来 |
[14:39] | My leg can bear my weight, not the both of us. | 我的腿能承受我的重量 承受不了我们两个人 |
[14:41] | It’s weaker than my arms. | 它比我的手臂更脆弱 |
[14:43] | My arms will get me over the ledge, and then I’ll help you up. | 我的手臂能让我爬上岩壁 然后我拉你上来 |
[14:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[15:27] | Yeah, that’s great. | 真棒 |
[15:29] | Throw down the rope. | 把绳子扔下来吧 |
[15:36] | The rope! | 绳子呢 |
[15:50] | Have some faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[16:09] | We should be close now. | 我们应该快到了 |
[16:16] | Would have been a little easier | 要是我们有你的主 |
[16:18] | if we had some of the climbing gear | 随身携带的登山装备 |
[16:19] | your Shepherd brought along with him. | 事情就简单多了 |
[16:22] | It’s true the Shepherd prepared for his pilgrimage. | 主的确会为朝圣准备这些 |
[16:26] | To explore the universe he had to. | 为了探索宇宙 他不得不这样做 |
[16:29] | But it was here on Etherea | 但他在伊索亚 |
[16:30] | that he found what he was seeking– | 发现他在寻找的是 |
[16:33] | the remnants of the civilization that had truly transcended. | 真正实现了超越的文明遗迹 |
[16:35] | And we’re back to this. | 而我们又回到了这里 |
[16:40] | We’re on a pilgrimage of our own. | 我们在进行自己的朝圣 |
[16:43] | You may be. | 你也许是吧 |
[16:45] | I’m headed for the exit. | 我在寻找出口 |
[16:47] | But the Shepherd guides us both. | 但是主指引的是我们两个 |
[16:55] | You sure your Shepherd isn’t laughing at us? | 你确定你的主不是在笑话我们吗 |
[17:11] | And so the Shepherd persevered, | 主就这样坚持不懈 |
[17:18] | climbing skyward | 从这里向天空爬去 |
[17:20] | from where the world below appeared as nothingness. | 在这下面的世界显得虚无 |
[17:24] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[17:26] | He was rolling a boulder uphill? | 他在将一块巨石往山上滚吗 |
[17:28] | – No, no, wait. – I know. | -不 不 等等 -我知道 |
[17:31] | He was wearing wax wings and going for the sun. | 他戴着蜡制的翅膀 向着太阳飞去 |
[17:34] | Choose to believe whatever you want. | 随便你怎么想吧 |
[17:37] | The Shepherd was here. | 主来过这里 |
[17:39] | He wrote of the hardships, | 他写下了旅途的艰辛 |
[17:41] | the killing cold of nights, | 有夜晚刺骨的寒冷 |
[17:44] | the snow that raged for months. | 肆虐数月的大雪 |
[17:47] | They’re words on a page. | 那些只是纸上的文字 |
[17:49] | I mean, this… | 可这… |
[17:51] | We’ve climbed long enough to know we can outrun this. | 我们已经爬得够久了 一定能爬过它 |
[17:54] | We can’t outrun that. | 我们爬不过那个 |
[18:01] | So how’d your Shepherd deal with it? | 那你的主是怎么做的 |
[18:03] | Pray it all away? | 祈祷让它消失吗 |
[18:04] | He sought shelter when he needed it. | 他在必要时找到了一个庇护处 |
[18:06] | And so should we. | 我们也应该如此 |
[18:07] | We’re running low on rations now. | 我们现在没什么存粮了 |
[18:10] | I’m sure as hell not gonna waste them searching for a wind break. | 我肯定不会浪费时间和体力去找风障 |
[18:14] | The Shepherd’s patience should be our example. | 我们应该以主的耐心为榜样 |
[18:17] | The snow will stop once we clear the clouds. | 一旦我们爬过了云层 雪就会停的 |
[18:22] | The trees are getting thinner. | 树越来越稀少了 |
[18:24] | It’s only getting steeper. | 山只会越来越陡 |
[18:26] | You keep going up, you’re going to die. | 你继续上的话 就死定了 |
[18:29] | Well, at least I won’t have to hear about the Shepherd anymore. | 那样至少 我不会再听到主的故事了 |
[18:54] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[18:56] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[19:05] | Not afraid. | 不怕 |
[19:07] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[19:26] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[20:19] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:20] | Shelter. | 庇护处 |
[20:22] | A cave. This one’s bigger than the first one. | 是一个洞穴 比上次那个更大 |
[20:28] | You didn’t go in? | 你没有进去吗 |
[20:32] | No. When I found it, I came back for you. | 对 我发现它之后就回去接你了 |
[20:43] | What’s the matter, they don’t say “Thank you” where you’re from? | 怎么着 你们那的人不会说”谢谢”吗 |
[20:45] | Let’s just call it even, | 我们就算扯平了 |
[20:47] | leave it at that. | 就这样吧 |
[21:00] | Uhh. Try and start a fire. | 试试生个火吧 |
[21:03] | How the hell did all this get here? | 这些是怎么跑到这里来的呢 |
[21:32] | Fire. | 火 |
[21:33] | That was quick. Good earth skills. | 手真快 很好的生存技能 |
[21:37] | I haven’t done anything yet. | 我还没弄呢 |
[22:10] | The Cave of Ascent. | 升华之洞 |
[22:21] | With his own life | 他亲自前来 |
[22:23] | he saw testament of those that ascended | 看见了那些升华者的证明 |
[22:26] | and he knew his life was not in vain. | 并明白了他并非徒劳 |
[22:34] | In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind, | 在主的庇荫下 为了全人类 |
[22:37] | He saved us from the fire that consumed the earth. | 牠把我们从毁灭地球的火焰中拯救出来 |
[22:42] | In the light of the shepherd for all mankind, | 在主的光辉下 为了全人类 |
[22:45] | He will save us from the war to end all wars. | 他将拯救我们于终极之战 |
[22:50] | His beings are with the civilization that ascended, | 他与升华的文明同在 |
[22:53] | just as the Shepherd foretold. | 正如主所预言的那样 |
[22:56] | Imprints of their energy, | 他们能量的印迹 |
[22:59] | their mortal forms arisen. | 他们尘世的形体升华了 |
[23:08] | In the sacred Cave. | 皆在神圣之洞 |
[23:10] | No. | 不 |
[23:12] | In view of proof, | 目睹了证据 |
[23:14] | yet still you doubt. | 而你仍在怀疑 |
[23:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[23:22] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[23:46] | It’s been days. | 都好多天了 |
[23:48] | I know there’s no food, but there’s plenty of lichen on the wall. | 我知道没有吃的 但岩壁上有很多青苔 |
[23:50] | You should eat. | 你应该吃 |
[23:55] | The Shepherd survived 3 months in this cave, | 主在这洞里撑了三个月 |
[23:58] | and we can, too. | 我们也可以 |
[24:02] | From the ashes, we will rise. | 我们将从灰烬中重生 |
[24:06] | “From the ashes, we will rise.” | “我们将从灰烬中重生” |
[24:09] | Let me see that picture again. | 让我再看看照片 |
[24:22] | This is your Shepherd? | 这是你们的主 |
[24:24] | Yes. I told you. | 对 我告诉过你 |
[24:26] | This guy is a cult leader. | 这家伙是个邪教领袖 |
[24:29] | I saw a video of him preaching on earth. | 我在地球上看到过他布道的录像 |
[24:33] | A fraud, a conman. | 假的 骗子 |
[24:35] | He predicted the earth’s end | 他预见到了地球的毁灭 |
[24:38] | and brought his people safely across the stars. | 并带领他的子民平安穿越星际 |
[24:41] | He spoke of the beings in the cave, of their ascension. | 他说过洞里的众生 说过他们的升华 |
[24:44] | You saw it yourself. | 你自己也看见了 |
[24:45] | I don’t know what happened here, | 这边所发生的事我搞不清 |
[24:47] | but those things didn’t ascend. | 但那些并没有升华 |
[24:50] | That book of yours says that civilization | 你那本书里说文明 |
[24:52] | needs to have the tech know-how, | 需要有技术手段 |
[24:53] | enough to work the stone, | 可以处理石头 |
[24:55] | And those–those beings of light, | 那些…那些发光的东西 |
[24:58] | they lived in a cave. | 它们住在洞穴里 |
[25:00] | They’re pure. | 他们是纯洁的 |
[25:04] | All we know is that transcendence is born | 就我们所知 超越源自 |
[25:06] | of a civilization’s core, | 文明的核心 |
[25:08] | its soul. | 源自其灵魂 |
[25:10] | Are they pure enough? Are they worthy? | 他们是否足够纯洁 他们是否有资格 |
[25:14] | If you don’t trust the messenger, | 如果你不相信传话者 |
[25:15] | then trust the truth of the message, | 那就相信讯息中的真理吧 |
[25:17] | the beings in the cave. | 洞里的众生 |
[25:18] | You felt it. I saw it in your eyes. | 你感受到了 我从你的眼睛里看到了 |
[25:24] | I believe in what I can prove. | 我相信我能证实的东西 |
[25:28] | Do you love your family, your friends? | 你爱你的家人和朋友吗 |
[25:32] | What kind of stupid question is that? | 这还用问吗 |
[25:33] | – You know I do. – Prove it. | -你知道我爱 -证明一下 |
[25:37] | At least they’re worth fighting for. | 至少他们值得为之而战 |
[25:39] | Not just words in some book. | 而并非仅仅是书上的几句话 |
[25:42] | My people, that is what is real. | 我的族人 那才是真实的 |
[25:45] | And yet there’s still something missing inside you. | 可你的内心仍然有所缺失 |
[25:48] | Death and despair hover around you like a shroud, | 死亡和绝望围绕着你 就像个裹尸布 |
[25:54] | a consequence of your selfish love. | 这是你自私的小爱的结果 |
[25:56] | Please tell me again how it’s better not to love. | 麻烦再给我说说 不去爱怎么就更好了 |
[25:58] | Love is not the problem. | 爱不是问题 |
[26:00] | It’s how you love that is. | 问题是你如何爱 |
[26:02] | It’s not filling the hole inside you. | 不是去填补你内心的那个洞 |
[26:05] | I love all people equally. | 对所有的人我都一视同仁地爱 |
[26:07] | I even love you, a stranger. | 甚至是你 一个陌生人 |
[26:10] | That’s why I came back for you. | 所以我回去接你 |
[26:11] | I’m being tested not to preference the few over the many. | 我是在接受考验 不要只爱少数人而忽略大多数 |
[26:16] | I have a greater purpose | 我有更伟大的目标 |
[26:19] | for all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[26:26] | Well… if those beings of light | 如果在彩虹尽头 |
[26:30] | are what’s waiting for you at the end of your rainbow, | 等待你的是那些光 |
[26:34] | then go in and bunk with them. | 那就进去与他们同眠吧 |
[26:39] | But I’m staying here on my side. | 但我会留在这里坚持自我 |
[27:05] | In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind, | 在主的庇荫下 为了全人类 |
[27:08] | he saved us from the fire that consumed the earth. | 牠把我们从毁灭地球的火焰中拯救出来 |
[27:12] | And no man… | 没有人… |
[27:15] | I lost track of the days after the first two months. | 头两个月之后的日子我都不记得了 |
[27:20] | How long? | 多久了 |
[27:22] | How long have we been here? | 我们在这里多久了 |
[27:25] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[27:26] | We’re gonna die in this cave. | 我们会死在这个洞穴里的 |
[27:29] | Why do you seem so happy about it? | 你为什么看起来这么高兴 |
[27:31] | Your obsession with your sister and your friends, | 你对你妹妹和朋友的执念 |
[27:34] | it’s what drives the darkness that makes you suffer. | 驱使出了让你痛苦的黑暗 |
[27:38] | My love for all mankind, | 我对全人类的爱 |
[27:41] | my faith in the Shepherd, | 对主的信仰 |
[27:44] | it’s made me lighter than I’ve ever been. | 让我感到前所未有的轻松 |
[27:47] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[27:52] | You believe in the Shepherd. | 你信仰主 |
[27:56] | What did the Shepherd believe in? | 主又信仰什么呢 |
[27:58] | The bond that unites us all, | 他相信把我们团结在一起的纽带 |
[28:01] | that we’re all connected. | 他相信我们都是彼此相连的 |
[28:04] | I can help show you… | 你要是想看的话 |
[28:08] | if you like. | 我可以给你展示 |
[28:19] | I like. | 我想看 |
[28:24] | Sure. | 来吧 |
[28:31] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[28:39] | Deep breath in. | 深呼吸 |
[28:42] | Feel your lungs expand. | 感受肺部扩张 |
[28:47] | In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind. | 在主的庇荫下 为了全人类 |
[28:50] | He saved… | 他把… |
[28:54] | You’ve read the passage. | 你读过这段 |
[28:57] | You know the prayer. Come on, say it with me. | 你知道祈祷语 来吧 跟我一起说 |
[29:02] | In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind, | 在主的庇荫下 为了全人类 |
[29:05] | he saved us from fire that consumed the earth. | 他把我们从毁灭地球的火焰中拯救出来 |
[29:08] | From the light of the Shepherd from all mankind, | 在主的光辉下 为了全人类 |
[29:10] | he will save us from the war to end all wars. | 他将拯救我们于终极之战 |
[29:14] | In the shadow of the Shepherd for all mankind, | 在主的庇荫下 为了全人类 |
[29:16] | he saved us from the fire that consumed the earth. | 他把我们从毁灭地球的火焰中拯救出来 |
[29:19] | I don’t think this is gonna work. | 我觉得这不管用 |
[29:36] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[29:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:43] | Come. Follow me. | 来 跟我来 |
[29:52] | I’ve already seen what’s in there. | 我看过那里面了 |
[29:56] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[30:00] | These things that you think can save you | 这些你认为可以拯救你的东西 |
[30:04] | are just pieces of metal. | 只是些金属碎片 |
[30:07] | Faith is the true weapon. | 信仰才是真正的武器 |
[30:10] | You’ve come far, Bellamy. | 你已经经历了很多 贝拉米 |
[30:12] | Your eyes are opening. | 你的眼界在打开 |
[30:15] | But there’s still so much more to see. | 但还有很多东西要看 |
[30:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:51] | My son. | 儿子 |
[31:10] | Go to the light, Bellamy. | 走向光吧 贝拉米 |
[31:12] | The light is the way. | 光就是路 |
[31:45] | The first time you chose to pray and the storm broke. | 你第一次选择祈祷时 风暴就停了 |
[31:52] | It means we’re worthy, I think. | 我想这说明我们是值得的 |
[31:55] | Both of us. | 我们俩都是 |
[32:17] | The sun’s going down. | 太阳要下山了 |
[32:19] | We’ll never make it up there before dark. | 天黑之前我们不可能到达那里 |
[32:23] | We should go back. | 我们应该回去 |
[32:26] | We could go back, | 我们可以回去 |
[32:28] | but it took us this long to get here from the cave. | 但我们从山洞到这里花了这么长时间 |
[32:31] | Tomorrow, the next day, nothing’s gonna change that. | 不管是明天还是后天都改变不了这点 |
[32:33] | If we’re on that face when night falls, | 如果夜幕降临时 我们在那上面 |
[32:35] | we’ll freeze there. | 就会冻死在那里的 |
[32:36] | We may. | 也许吧 |
[32:38] | But the days are getting shorter. | 但白天越来越短了 |
[32:40] | This is our best chance. | 这是我们最好的机会 |
[32:44] | Our only chance. | 唯一的机会 |
[32:50] | Have some faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[33:17] | Getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[34:02] | No! | 不 |
[34:07] | Bellamy! | 贝拉米 |
[34:09] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[34:11] | There’s nothing… | 没有… |
[34:20] | – Cut me loose. – No. | -松开我 -不 |
[34:22] | Look at me. Doucette, look at me. | 看着我 杜赛特 看着我 |
[34:25] | I slipped the book in your provision bag. | 我把书放进了你的粮袋 |
[34:27] | What? | 什么 |
[34:27] | The shepherd’s book. | 主的书 |
[34:29] | I wrote the stone codes inside. | 我把石头的密码也写在里面了 |
[34:30] | You can activate the stone yourself. | 你可以自己激活石头 |
[34:32] | Now cut me loose, or we’ll both die! | 现在松开我 不然我们都会死 |
[34:34] | No. We’re doing this together. | 不 我们要一起去 |
[34:45] | From the light of the shepherd… | 在主的光辉下 |
[34:49] | for all mankind… | 为了全人类 |
[34:51] | He saved us from the fire that consumed the earth. | 他把我们从毁灭地球的火焰中拯救出来 |
[34:57] | And now, inspired by his strength, | 现在 受他的力量的激励 |
[35:00] | I search for resilience and the will to find a way. | 我在寻找找到办法的韧性和意愿 |
[35:14] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[35:30] | You could have died. | 你差点死了 |
[35:35] | That’s not the way I plan on getting off this planet. | 那不是我计划离开这个星球的方式 |
[36:11] | In the light of the shepherd. | 在主的光辉下 |
[36:16] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[37:07] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不…不明白 |
[37:10] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:11] | Now we do what we came to do. | 现在我们做准备来做的事 |
[37:14] | How can you be sure that the bridge is down there? | 你怎么确定桥在那里 |
[37:17] | This is the path of the shepherd, | 这是主走过的路 |
[37:19] | and in his light, we will not lose. | 在他的光辉下 我们不会迷失 |
[37:31] | Doucette! | 杜赛特 |
[37:49] | I am afraid. | 我害怕 |
[38:27] | Talk about a leap of faith. | 说说信仰之跃 |
[38:30] | Welcome back, Bellamy. | 欢迎回来 贝拉米 |
[38:44] | My shepherd. | 我的主 |
[38:51] | Please stand. | 请起 |
[38:55] | And call me Bill. | 叫我比尔 |
[39:00] | Pilgrims return from Etherea. | 从伊索亚归来的朝圣之人 |
[39:03] | I want to know everything. | 我想知道所有事 |
[39:05] | But first, your friends are here. | 但首先 你的朋友们来了 |
[39:08] | And I’m afraid they’ve gotten themselves into some trouble. | 不过恐怕他们陷入了一些麻烦 |
[39:15] | Thank god for the flame. | 感谢火种 |
[39:20] | Doubt they be serve us saji bowls in jail. | 不然监狱里哪来的日式碗 |
[39:23] | How could you eat right now? | 你现在怎么能吃得下 |
[39:25] | He can always eat. | 他什么时候都能吃 |
[39:26] | Gabriel’s right. | 加布里埃说得对 |
[39:28] | If they didn’t believe I had the flame, | 如果他们不信我有火种 |
[39:29] | we’d be in cells. | 我们就在监狱里了 |
[39:32] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[39:34] | To wake the others. | 叫醒其他人 |
[39:36] | It’s time to go back to sanctum. | 该回圣所了 |
[39:37] | Clarke, we’re under house arrest. | 克拉克 我们是在被软禁 |
[39:39] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[39:41] | I’m also aware our leverage | 我也知道我们的筹码 |
[39:43] | disappears the moment he puts me in front of that stone. | 在他把我送到石头前时就瓦解了 |
[39:47] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[39:49] | I’m gonna offer to do it | 我会同意这么做 |
[39:50] | as soon as the rest of you are safely back on sanctum. | 只要你们其他人平安回圣所 |
[39:53] | Clarke, they’ll kill you. | 克拉克 他们会杀了你的 |
[39:55] | You are not sacrificing yourself for us. | 你不能为了我们牺牲自己 |
[40:00] | Make way for the shepherd. | 为主让道 |
[40:06] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:08] | I’m ready to help you. | 我准备帮你了 |
[40:09] | But only after my friends are… | 但只要我朋友… |
[40:28] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[40:41] | How? | 怎么会 |
[40:44] | We saw you die. | 我们亲眼看到你死了 |
[40:49] | It’s hard to keep the Blakes down. | 布莱克家的人很难打倒 |
[40:55] | Hold. | 别 |
[40:57] | She has the key. | 钥匙在她那里 |
[41:01] | The key is the flame. | 钥匙就是火种 |
[41:04] | They think it’s still in my head. | 他们认为在我脑袋里 |
[41:05] | Say nothing. | 别声张 |
[41:09] | I hope that now you’re ready to help us, Clarke. | 但愿你准备好帮助我们了 克拉克 |
[41:12] | Too much blood has been spilled. | 已经太多杀戮了 |
[41:14] | Each death is a child of earth who won’t transcend. | 每个死掉的都是无法超越的地球的孩子 |
[41:17] | I’ll give you time to reunite while we make preparations. | 我给你们时间团聚 我们去做准备 |
[41:25] | My shepherd… | 我的主 |
[41:32] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事你要知道 |
[41:34] | Clarke doesn’t have the key. | 克拉克没有钥匙 |
[41:37] | The flame was destroyed. | 火种被毁了 |
[41:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |