时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Of course, we’ll kneel. | 当然了 我们跪 |
[00:06] | Was there ever even a question? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[00:08] | These are yours. | 这些是你们的 |
[00:10] | Ah. Why do I get the feeling this is good-bye? | 为什么我有种感觉 这是要说再见了 |
[00:12] | The palace Is mine now. | 宫殿现在是我的了 |
[00:14] | So is the farmhouse. For you, that– | 农庄也是 对你们呢… |
[00:16] | We’ll take the machine shop. | 我们去机械车间 |
[00:20] | You need a mechanic to run the reactor. She’s your girl. | 你需要个技师来运转反应堆 她最合适 |
[00:23] | Besides, you wouldn’t want your favorite chess partner | 再说 你也不想让你最喜欢的象棋棋友 |
[00:25] | to live in a tent, would you? | 住个帐篷吧 对不对 |
[00:27] | Fine. Go. Who’s next? | 好吧 去吧 下一个 |
[00:34] | Kneel so that you can fight another day. | 跪下 这样你还能留住命从长计议 |
[00:38] | Good. I still get to kill you. | 很好 我还能亲手杀了你 |
[00:44] | Convicts, Children of Gabriel, | 犯人们 加布里埃之子们 |
[00:47] | welcome to the new Sanctum. | 欢迎来到新的圣所 |
[00:48] | Things have changed quickly, | 虽然瞬息万变 |
[00:50] | but the future is full of promise, | 但未来充满希望 |
[00:51] | And to reap the benefits of this bright, new day, | 为尽享这光明而崭新的一天所带来的收获 |
[00:54] | I ask only that you take a knee to show your loyalty, | 我只要求你们下跪来表示忠诚 |
[00:58] | a simple gesture that binds you to a contract | 简单的一个动作 让你们缔结一份合约 |
[01:00] | with a single rule– | 只有一个条款… |
[01:02] | If at any time you do anything that I deem disloyal, | 任何时候你们做了让我看来是不忠诚的事情 |
[01:08] | you die. | 你们就会死 |
[01:13] | And if we refuse? | 如果我们拒绝呢 |
[01:16] | You die. | 那也是死 |
[01:23] | In that case, | 既然这样 |
[01:24] | the killers and the thieves of Eligius Exploration Ship Number 4 | 埃利吉乌斯四号上的杀人犯和小偷们 |
[01:28] | are at your service. | 都听候您的差遣 |
[01:38] | Nelson. | 尼尔森 |
[01:41] | My name is Sachin. | 我的名字是萨钦 |
[01:45] | My people and I swore an oath. | 我的族人和我发过誓 |
[01:49] | Better to die free | 宁可自由地死 |
[01:52] | than worship at the feet of false gods. | 也不在伪神们的脚下摇尾颂赞 |
[01:55] | I will not kneel | 我绝不下跪 |
[01:59] | tonight or ever. | 无论今晚还是以后 |
[02:07] | Does this man speak for all of you? | 这个人说的也代表你们其他人吗 |
[02:11] | Surely some here would prefer to live. | 这里面一定有些人更愿意活下来吧 |
[02:14] | One small genuflection, and life goes on, | 小小的屈服 生命得以延续 |
[02:17] | one sanctum under me for the benefit of all. | 我治下的圣所 庇护所有的人 |
[02:23] | You stand by your principles, | 你捍卫原则 |
[02:25] | and your people stand by you. | 你的族人捍卫你 |
[02:28] | Those are the qualities of a true leader. | 这些是真正的领袖的素质 |
[02:53] | There is only one leader in Sanctum. | 圣所只有一位领袖 |
[02:56] | Kneel before him or die. | 在他面前下跪 否则去死 |
[03:02] | Death…is life. | 死 就是生 |
[04:05] | We were so close. | 我们就差一点点 |
[04:08] | Bill, I know you’re upset. | 比尔 我知道你很失望 |
[04:10] | Upset? Why would I be upset, | 失望 我为什么要失望 |
[04:14] | just because we’re back to square one, | 就因为我们要回到起点 |
[04:16] | randomly entering codes? | 随机输入密码吗 |
[04:17] | You told me Clarke had the key. | 你告诉我克拉克有钥匙 |
[04:19] | Actually, Octavia’s memories did that. | 其实是奥克塔维亚的记忆说的 |
[04:22] | You just never saw the moment the flame came out. | 你只是没看到火种出来那一刻 |
[04:24] | You let me believe it never did. | 你让我以为火种从没出来过 |
[04:31] | My shepherd, may I have a moment? | 我的主 我能单独和您谈谈吗 |
[04:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:38] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[04:44] | You look good in white. | 你穿白的还挺不错 |
[04:46] | Lock him up with the others. | 把他和其他人关到一起 |
[04:48] | Let’s go. Move it. | 走吧 快点 |
[05:01] | You’re wondering what will happen to your friends. | 你是想知道你的朋友们会是什么下场 |
[05:03] | Yes, my shepherd. | 是的 我的主 |
[05:05] | Join me, please. | 和我一起用餐吧 |
[05:15] | Mmm. Broth. | 肉汤 |
[05:16] | I’d have killed for this during my time on the mountain. | 在山上的时候要能有这个 让我杀人都行 |
[05:20] | I heard about First Disciple Anders. | 首席使徒安德斯的事我听说了 |
[05:23] | I assume you two were close. | 我想你们俩很亲密吧 |
[05:25] | I’m very sorry. | 我很难过 |
[05:26] | Close? | 亲密 |
[05:29] | I met him twice. | 我见过他两次 |
[05:30] | I usually only meet The First Disciple once | 每二十年我会见首席使徒一次 |
[05:32] | when they come to wake me every 20 years to say | 就是在他们来叫醒我说 |
[05:35] | there’s been no progress to the last war. | 在终极之战方面没有任何进展的时候 |
[05:39] | Anders woke me twice. | 安德斯叫醒了我两次 |
[05:41] | The second time, we had found the key, | 第二次 我们找到了钥匙 |
[05:43] | so, yes, I suppose, I mean, comparatively speaking, | 所以相对来说 确实可以这么说 |
[05:48] | we were close, | 我们很亲密 |
[05:49] | but that’s not what you meant, is it? | 但你刚才不是这意思 对吧 |
[05:51] | You were testing me | 你刚才是考察我 |
[05:52] | to see if I live by the same code that I expect of my disciples. | 是否同样以要求使徒所遵循的信条去生活 |
[05:56] | Yes. Forgive me. | 是的 请您原谅 |
[05:59] | I don’t want to cause you any more pain, Bellamy, | 我不想给你带来更多痛苦 贝拉米 |
[06:03] | but your friends have to pay for what they’ve done. | 但你的朋友们必须要为她们的行为付出代价 |
[06:05] | Their crimes go beyond Anders. | 她们的罪行远不止安德斯的事 |
[06:07] | Dozens of disciples are dead because of them. | 数十个使徒因她们而死 |
[06:09] | What if there was a way to fix the flame? | 如果有办法能把火种修好呢 |
[06:12] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[06:13] | With the technology you have here, it could be possible. | 以你们在这里的技术水平 是有可能的 |
[06:17] | And you’ll help me get it | 而只要我不伤害你的朋友们 |
[06:19] | as long as I don’t harm your friends? | 你就会帮我拿到火种 |
[06:25] | Don’t be ashamed. | 不要感到羞耻 |
[06:27] | The path is new to you. | 这对你来说是个新的道路 |
[06:28] | I’ve walked it for centuries, | 我都走了好多个世纪了 |
[06:29] | and it’s still hard. | 可仍然很艰难 |
[06:32] | You remind me of my son Reese. | 你让我想起了我儿子里斯 |
[06:34] | He went in search of the flame. | 他去搜寻火种 |
[06:35] | I never saw him again. | 我就再也没看见过他 |
[06:37] | I think my daughter killed him. | 我想是我女儿杀了他 |
[06:40] | I’ll never know for sure. | 我永远也没办法搞清楚了 |
[06:41] | Well, if I can get the flame | 如果我能拿到火种 |
[06:44] | and your daughter really is in there, | 而您的女儿真的在里面 |
[06:47] | you can find out. | 那您就能搞清楚了 |
[06:56] | All right. If you can get it | 好 如果你能拿到火种 |
[06:59] | and if we can repair it | 并且我们能修好它 |
[07:01] | and if it contains the code to the last war, | 还有如果它的确有终极之战的密码 |
[07:04] | your friends will be absolved. | 那你的朋友们就将得到赦免 |
[07:20] | It’s so good to see both of you. | 见到你们俩真是太好了 |
[07:22] | Echo, your face. | 艾寇 你的脸 |
[07:25] | Tell us this is a joke. | 告诉我们这是个玩笑 |
[07:27] | These clothes, the way you betrayed us to Cadogan. | 这身衣服 你把我们出卖给了卡多根 |
[07:30] | Tell us this is part of some plan. | 告诉我们这是你计划的一部分 |
[07:32] | Keep your voice down. They are listening, | 小点声 他们听着呢 |
[07:34] | and we don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[07:35] | Here’s the part where you tell us how screwed we are. | 接下来你就该告诉我们 我们的情况有多糟了 |
[07:36] | Very. You’re to be executed. | 非常糟 你们要被处死了 |
[07:41] | There is one thing that can stop it, the flame. | 有件事能阻止处决 火种 |
[07:44] | The flame that you told Cadogan we destroyed? | 就是你告诉卡多根我们毁掉的那个火种 |
[07:47] | We believe it can be repaired. | 我们相信它可以修好 |
[07:49] | We? | 我们 |
[07:52] | I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道它在哪 |
[07:56] | Raven, you were there. | 雷文 你就在现场 |
[08:00] | Who took it after it came out of Madi? | 从麦迪体内取出之后是谁拿走的 |
[08:01] | I don’t know, And if I did, I wouldn’t tell you. | 我不知道 就算我知道也不会告诉你 |
[08:09] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Take this one to M-Cap. | 把这位带到记忆捕捉去 |
[08:18] | Bellamy, no! | 贝拉米 不 |
[08:20] | Get off me. Don’t touch me. | 放开我 别碰我 |
[08:21] | So much for family. | 还什么家人呢 |
[08:23] | Move. | 快走 |
[08:31] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[08:33] | I’m the man you love. | 我是你所爱的人 |
[08:35] | The man I love would not be ok with torturing Raven. | 我所爱的人是不会同意让雷文受折磨的 |
[08:39] | It’s not torture. | 不是折磨 |
[08:41] | It is if you fight it. | 如果你反抗它 就是了 |
[08:44] | I know these people, Bellamy. | 我了解这些人 贝拉米 |
[08:47] | I trained for 5 years to pass as one. | 为被接受是他们的一员 我培训了五年 |
[08:50] | Then I spent another 3 months, | 然后我又花了三个月的时间 |
[08:52] | and I actually became one, | 让我自己真的成了他们的一员 |
[08:54] | all so I could save you | 所有这些都是为了能救你 |
[08:57] | and then avenge you. | 后来是为了给你复仇 |
[09:00] | I’m sorry you went through that. | 对你所经历的这些我很难过 |
[09:02] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[09:05] | Because it looks to me like while I was out there | 因为以我来看 当我在竭尽所能 |
[09:07] | doing everything I could to get to you, | 去找到你的时候 |
[09:09] | you were forgetting me, | 而你却在忘掉我 |
[09:12] | forgetting your friends, | 忘掉你的朋友们 |
[09:13] | who your family is. | 忘掉谁才是你的家人 |
[09:16] | I scarred my own face to remind myself | 我给自己的脸上留了疤 来提醒自己 |
[09:20] | of who I was and where I came from | 我是谁 我是从哪里来的 |
[09:23] | so I wouldn’t lose myself | 这样当他们折腾我的大脑时 |
[09:25] | while I let them play with my mind. | 我就不会迷失自己 |
[09:27] | You’ve lost yourself, Bellamy. | 你迷失了自己 贝拉米 |
[09:31] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[09:33] | I’m trying to save all of you. | 我在努力解救你们所有人 |
[09:37] | And what happens if you can’t find the flame? | 如果你找不到火种会怎么样 |
[09:42] | You just gonna stand by and watch as they execute us? | 你会在一旁冷眼看着我们被处决吗 |
[09:46] | You know I don’t want that. | 你知道我不想那样的 |
[09:48] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[09:52] | What do you do | 如果是你 |
[09:54] | when you believe in something with all your heart | 当你全心相信一个东西 |
[09:58] | that people you love think is crazy? | 而你所爱的人都认为你疯了 你会怎么做 |
[10:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:07] | Watch us all die, I suppose. | 也许看着我们死吧 |
[10:11] | Is this thing you believe in really that important? | 你所信仰的这东西真的那么重要吗 |
[10:22] | Is it more important than us? | 它比我们还重要 |
[10:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:34] | The end of war, | 战争的终结 |
[10:37] | no more senseless death | 不再有无谓的死亡 |
[10:39] | or killing. | 或杀戮 |
[10:43] | The shepherd can deliver us there, Echo. | 主能引领我们到达那里 艾寇 |
[10:49] | All of us, | 我们所有的人 |
[10:51] | for all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[11:44] | Isn’t that right, Indra? | 我说的对不对 因陀罗 |
[11:46] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[11:48] | Oh, you heard me. You hear everything. | 你听见我说的了 你什么都听得见 |
[11:52] | What about her daughter? | 她女儿呢 |
[11:53] | Gaia. She’s among the missing. | 盖娅 她也失踪了 |
[11:57] | We believe she’s in the woods with a group | 我们相信她在树林里和一群 |
[11:58] | led by Clarke Griffin. | 由克拉克·格里芬率领的人在一起 |
[12:00] | They’re armed and extremely dangerous. | 她们有武器而且非常危险 |
[12:03] | Indra led a search party to find her. | 因陀罗率领了一个搜寻队伍去找她 |
[12:05] | I was on it. | 我也在队伍里 |
[12:06] | There’s no sign of them, | 没有她们的影子 |
[12:08] | But we did see this. | 但我们看见了这个 |
[12:16] | Why do you have Madi’s book? | 你为什么有麦迪的本子 |
[12:18] | We have a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[12:20] | I kneel to you, the child is spared. | 我向你下跪 就放过那孩子 |
[12:23] | Well, that was before she went into hiding with my enemies. | 那是在她和我的敌人躲在一起之前 |
[12:27] | – Are you my enemy, Indra? – No. | -你是我的敌人吗 因陀罗 -不是 |
[12:29] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:34] | Have Trikru clean up this mess. | 让森林人来把这里收拾好 |
[12:44] | You, convict. | 你 那个犯人 |
[12:46] | Come. | 来 |
[13:04] | Play dead. | 装死 |
[13:29] | The coast is clear. You can come out now. | 没人了 可以出来了 |
[13:37] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[13:40] | We got clothing and medical supplies. | 我们搞来了衣服和药品 |
[13:42] | Jackson said to only change the grossest bandages. | 杰克逊说只给伤最重的人换 |
[13:45] | Prioritize the antibiotics. Highest fevers only, you understand? | 优先需要抗生素的 只有高烧的 明白吗 |
[13:49] | There’s no food. | 没有食物 |
[13:50] | We’re working on that. | 我们还在想办法 |
[13:51] | Jackson’s getting us some bread. | 杰克逊会给我们搞点面包 |
[13:53] | Maybe we should just kneel. | 或许我们就去跪下就行了 |
[13:55] | What? No. Trey, everybody down there, including you, | 什么 不 特雷 在影赫达的亮相上 |
[13:59] | lost people at sheidheda’s big debut. | 那里的所有人都有失去同伴 包括你 |
[14:01] | He knows that. | 他很清楚 |
[14:03] | You’re scared, but if he lets you live, | 你很害怕 但如果他让你活命 |
[14:04] | eventually that fear’s gonna turn to anger. | 最终恐惧会变成愤怒 |
[14:06] | You’re gonna want revenge and rightfully so. | 你会因此复仇 |
[14:08] | He will kill you to prevent that. | 为了防患于未然 他会杀了你 |
[14:11] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[14:12] | We can’t just hide down there forever. | 我们不能永远躲在里面 |
[14:13] | We are working on that, too, I promise. | 这一点我们也在想办法 我保证 |
[14:17] | And we trust you. | 我们相信你 |
[14:20] | Come on, Trey. Let’s pass this stuff out. | 来 特雷 我们去把东西分发一下 |
[14:28] | I was right to believe in you. | 我信仰你是对的 |
[14:38] | I’m proud of you, too. | 我也以你为傲 |
[14:40] | Yeah? What for? | 是吗 为什么 |
[14:44] | Trey’s right. Hoping that we survive long enough | 特雷说得没错 寄希望于我们能活到 |
[14:47] | for our friends to come and save us is not a plan. | 我们的朋友们回来救我们 不算是计划 |
[14:52] | You’re smiling? | 你在笑 |
[14:56] | Heh. Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[14:59] | You’re not worried about yourself, | 你不是在担心自己 |
[15:03] | and I find that… | 我觉得这一点… |
[15:05] | incredibly sexy. | 非常性感 |
[15:09] | Behavior that greatly increases our risk of death is sexy to you? | 极大提高我们死亡概率的行为你看着很性感 |
[15:20] | – Who knew? – Yeah. | -谁知道呢 -是啊 |
[15:28] | It’s no castle. | 不是城堡 |
[15:30] | No. | 是啊 |
[15:34] | Even a cave… garage… | 就算是牢笼 车库 |
[15:41] | with you, all of them are castles. | 和你一起 这些都是城堡 |
[15:50] | Is it Jackson again? | 又是杰克逊吗 |
[15:53] | I don’t think so. Stay here. | 应该不是 你待在这里 |
[16:11] | Indra. | 因陀罗 |
[16:14] | What the hell is that? What have you got? | 这是什么 你送了什么来 |
[16:19] | Sheidheda slaughtered the Children of Gabriel. | 影赫达屠杀了加布里埃之子们 |
[16:24] | They didn’t kneel. | 他们没有下跪 |
[16:26] | All of them? | 全部吗 |
[16:31] | Almost all. | 几乎 |
[16:34] | Hey. Hey. It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[16:35] | It’s ok. I got you, kid. Come on, come on. | 没事的 我扶你 孩子 来 |
[16:42] | Can you protect him? | 你们能保护他吗 |
[16:43] | I think we might know a place. | 我们知道一个地方 |
[16:47] | You’re safe now. Come on. | 你安全了 来 |
[16:49] | Hey. Yeah. Ok. | 好 来 |
[16:55] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[16:57] | Sheidheda is looking for Madi. | 影赫达在找麦迪 |
[16:59] | If he finds her, he’ll kill you, too. | 如果他找到她 你也会一起被他杀死 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Trust me, I’m aware. | 是啊 相信我 我知道 |
[17:06] | Do you have any weapons? | 你有武器吗 |
[17:07] | Nuclear reactor count? | 核反应堆算吗 |
[17:18] | I’m proud of you, Murphy. | 我以你为傲 墨菲 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Get in line. | 好啊 排队夸 |
[17:33] | Ok. Here we go. | 好 来 |
[17:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:42] | It’s not his blood. | 不是他的血 |
[17:44] | Take him to the decon shower, clean him up. | 带他去去离子淋浴那冲冲干净 |
[17:51] | Don’t push him to talk. | 别逼他说什么 |
[17:53] | Yesterday, he lost his biological parents, | 昨天 他失去了血缘父母 |
[17:56] | and today, his people were killed. | 今天 他的同伴们被杀了 |
[17:59] | What can I do for him? | 我能为他做什么 |
[18:01] | Just be there, be his friend. | 就陪着他 做他的朋友 |
[18:27] | Indra? | 因陀罗 |
[18:28] | No, but she said you could hide me. | 不 但她说你们可以把我藏起来 |
[18:42] | Did she now? | 她现在这么说的吗 |
[18:44] | Because I think Indra knows me better than that. | 我想因陀罗应该比我更了解我自己 |
[18:47] | Hiding people from a one-eyed mass-murdering dictator | 在独眼杀人魔的眼皮子底下藏人 |
[18:50] | not really a survivor’s move. | 可不是幸存者会选的路啊 |
[18:56] | Neither is not inviting me in. Drop it. | 不请我也要进 丢了 |
[19:00] | Sheidheda asked me to follow her. | 影赫达让我跟着她 |
[19:02] | I’m so glad it led me here. | 很高兴带我来到了这里 |
[19:03] | – Open the reactor door. – I don’t know the code. | -打开反应堆的门 -我不知道密码 |
[19:05] | – First one goes in your leg. – Fine. Easy, easy. | -第一枪打你的腿 -好 别激动 |
[19:07] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好好好 |
[19:08] | – 1… – Don’t shoot. | -一 -别开枪 |
[19:13] | 2… | 二 |
[19:24] | Hands where I can see them. | 手举到我能看到的地方 |
[19:27] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢地 |
[19:38] | Jackpot. | 头奖 |
[19:45] | How’d I look on camera? | 摄像头上我帅吗 |
[19:46] | Oh, good. | 还行 |
[19:48] | – She followed Indra? – Yeah. | -她跟着因陀罗来的吗 -是的 |
[19:50] | You know, I’m starting to miss being a live coward. | 我开始怀念当懦夫的感觉了 |
[20:06] | It might help to talk about it. | 说出来可能会好受一点 |
[20:12] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[20:14] | Why would I talk to you? | 为什么我要和你说 |
[20:17] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[20:21] | Maybe because I’m the only one here… | 也许这里只有我吧 |
[20:27] | Or maybe because you don’t have any friends, | 也可能是因为你本来就没有朋友 |
[20:29] | which I can totally relate to. | 我可以看出来 |
[20:34] | I was raised alone on a spaceship. | 我是在一艘飞船上独自长大的 |
[20:39] | You were raised alone on a planet. | 你是在一个星球上独自长大的 |
[20:41] | We both heard stories about | 关于身边的这些人 |
[20:43] | all the people we’re now surrounded by, | 我们都听过他们的故事 |
[20:46] | but they’re not our friends. | 但他们不是我们的朋友 |
[20:51] | When I was 10, the people here abducted my mom and Octavia. | 我十岁时 这里的人掳走了我妈妈和奥克塔维亚 |
[20:55] | I was left alone, | 我被独自丢下 |
[20:58] | and a man, a prisoner came, | 一个犯人来了 |
[21:02] | and he was my friend. | 他曾是我的朋友 |
[21:07] | He raised me. | 他抚养我 |
[21:09] | He trained me. We– | 他训练我 我们… |
[21:12] | We were gonna rescue them. | 我们原本打算救她们 |
[21:20] | I got him killed because I was too scared to kill, | 因为我害怕杀人 导致他被杀害了 |
[21:24] | and I vowed I would never make that mistake again… | 我发誓我再也不会犯这个错误了 |
[21:31] | And I didn’t… | 我一直没有… |
[21:36] | Up until the moment I killed my own mother, | 直到我杀了自己的妈妈的那一刻 |
[21:38] | so do you still think we’re the same? | 所以你还觉得我们一样吗 |
[21:43] | Your mom died a hero. | 你妈妈死得英勇 |
[21:46] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 |
[21:48] | She saved everyone here, | 她救了这里的所有人 |
[21:51] | But I doubt that’s why she did it. | 但我想这不是她那么做的理由 |
[21:52] | You were not there! | 你不在场 |
[21:55] | She did it to save you. | 她那么做是为了救你 |
[21:57] | I wish she hadn’t. | 我真希望她没有 |
[22:03] | She didn’t do it to save your life, Hope. | 她那么做不是为了救你的命 小希 |
[22:08] | She did it to save your soul. | 她是为了救你的灵魂 |
[22:16] | I c… | 我不能… |
[22:22] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[22:28] | Ohh. Why? | 为什么 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:40] | Let it out. | 哭出来吧 |
[23:01] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[23:03] | Because I don’t see anything humorous about this. | 我没看出来哪里好笑 |
[23:06] | I’m smiling because I realized | 我笑是因为我发现 |
[23:10] | I finally understand you. | 我终于理解你了 |
[23:13] | Really? How so? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[23:18] | You have Madi, I have Hope. | 你有了麦迪 我有了小希 |
[23:21] | I’d do anything to keep her safe. | 我会不惜一切保她平安 |
[23:26] | How long were you on penance? | 你们在赎罪地待了多久 |
[23:28] | We call it skyring. | 我们叫它天环 |
[23:32] | 10 years. Good ones. | 十年 很快乐 |
[23:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:41] | A couple of days ago, she was just our little girl. | 几天前 她还只是个小姑娘 |
[23:45] | Now she’s messed up like the rest of us. | 现在她跟我们一样变得一团糟 |
[24:00] | You need backup to talk to us now? | 你现在和我们说话都要带后援了吗 |
[24:03] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[24:11] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[24:13] | I have been racking my brain, | 我一直在绞尽脑汁 |
[24:15] | trying to figure out how you telling Cadogan | 想搞明白你告诉卡多根火种的真相 |
[24:17] | the truth about the flame helps us. | 怎么才能帮到我们 |
[24:20] | You know what I’ve come up with? | 你知道我想明白是什么吗 |
[24:23] | It doesn’t. | 帮不到 |
[24:26] | I couldn’t lie to him. | 我不能骗他 |
[24:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:32] | I had an experience, | 我有过一段经历 |
[24:34] | something that changed me to my core, | 有东西从根本改变了我 |
[24:37] | something that explains | 它能解释 |
[24:39] | why we’re still here and where we’re going. | 为什么我们还在这里 和我们终将去往何处 |
[24:43] | It came to me in a vision. | 它在幻象中到来 |
[24:45] | Mom was there. | 妈妈也在 |
[24:48] | The shepherd led me to her, | 主引领我找到了她 |
[24:50] | and there was a light, and it was beautiful | 那里有光 很美 |
[24:54] | and warm and peaceful, | 温暖 平和 |
[24:57] | and I chose it, | 我选择了那里 |
[25:00] | and when I opened my eyes, the storm had passed | 当我睁开眼睛 风暴过去了 |
[25:05] | just like that. | 如幻象中一样 |
[25:08] | – Bellamy– -Clarke, I– | -贝拉米 -克拉克 我… |
[25:10] | I know how this sounds, but it’s real. | 我知道听起来是什么样 但这是真的 |
[25:14] | A war is coming, the last war we will ever fight. | 一场大战要来了 我们要打的终极大战 |
[25:20] | Win it, | 赢了它 |
[25:21] | and we become the light. | 我们就会成为光 |
[25:23] | Is that what the cult leader told you? | 这是邪教头子告诉你的吗 |
[25:26] | Did he tell you what happens if we lose? | 那他有没有说 如果我们输了呢 |
[25:28] | – We won’t. – We turn into crystal, | -我们不会 -我们会变成结晶 |
[25:31] | wiped out like medusa turning people into stone. | 就跟美杜莎把人变成石头那样 |
[25:35] | It’s the end of everything. | 一切都结束了 |
[25:37] | Not everything, just us. | 不是一切 只是我们 |
[25:40] | If I told you the AI that destroyed the earth | 如果我说的是毁掉地球的人工智能 |
[25:42] | was storing our minds in a City of Light, | 把我们的意识存放到光之城 |
[25:44] | would that be any more believable? | 是不是就更可信了 |
[25:47] | What about a group of astronauts turning themselves into gods | 如果是说一群宇航员把自己塑造成神 |
[25:49] | by transferring their minds into the bodies | 通过把自己的意识转移到 |
[25:51] | of their own followers in order to live forever? | 他们的追随者的身体中来实现自己的永生呢 |
[25:53] | Ok. Yes. We’ve seen our share of crazy, | 好 是 我们见过一些人的疯狂 |
[25:58] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 但这并不影响 |
[25:59] | that fighting some war to become the light | 要打赢某个战争来成为光 |
[26:02] | is as ridiculous as the clothes you’re wearing. | 就跟你穿的衣服一样蠢 |
[26:05] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个办法来验证了 |
[26:09] | Tell me where the flame is. | 告诉我火种在哪 |
[26:11] | No. | 不 |
[26:13] | Clarke, yesterday, you were offering it up | 克拉克 昨天你承诺会提供火种 |
[26:17] | in exchange for safe passage. | 来换大家平安回去 |
[26:19] | Yesterday, I was bluffing. | 昨天 我在虚张声势 |
[26:21] | I made a deal to save my friends, | 我做这个交易是为了救我的朋友们 |
[26:23] | knowing damn well I had no intention | 我非常清楚我完全没有打算 |
[26:25] | of following through with it. | 要遵守约定履行它 |
[26:26] | Today, I’m standing in front of my best friend, | 今天 我站在我最好的朋友面前 |
[26:28] | who I thought was dead, | 这个朋友我曾以为已经死了 |
[26:30] | and I don’t even recognize him. | 而现在我觉得自己根本不认识他 |
[26:32] | Clarke, I am the same person | 克拉克 我还是那个 |
[26:34] | who brought you back from the dead, | 把你从死神那救回来的人 |
[26:35] | who refused to give up on you. | 还是那个不会放弃你的人 |
[26:38] | There is so much more at stake here than you know, | 这里有远超你认知的东西岌岌可危 |
[26:41] | and I know you don’t believe in transcendence, | 我知道你不相信超越 |
[26:44] | but I’m telling you it’s real, | 但我告诉你 这是真的 |
[26:46] | and I am asking you to believe in me. | 我请求你相信我 |
[26:50] | Even if you’re right, | 就算你是对的 |
[26:52] | even if everything you’re saying is true, | 就算你说的一切都是真的 |
[26:55] | I will not help that man start his war. | 我也不会帮他开启战争 |
[27:06] | Tell me where the flame is. | 告诉我火种在哪 |
[27:09] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[27:11] | Dozens of disciples are dead, | 死了十几个使徒 |
[27:14] | including first disciple Anders. | 包括首席使徒安德斯 |
[27:15] | Yes, and every one of them | 对 他们每个人 |
[27:18] | has tried to keep us from saving our friends. | 都曾试图阻止我们救朋友 |
[27:20] | And now I am trying to save you, all of you. | 而现在我在试图救你们所有人 |
[27:26] | Clarke, if you don’t tell me where it is, | 克拉克 如果你不告诉我火种在哪 |
[27:30] | they will execute all of you. | 他们会处决你们所有人 |
[27:33] | Please let me help. | 请让我帮你们 |
[27:38] | Go float yourself. | 去死吧 |
[27:56] | Guards. | 守卫 |
[28:00] | Take this one to m-cap. | 把这位带到记忆捕捉去 |
[28:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:03] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[28:04] | Hey. Wait. | 等等 |
[28:06] | Bellamy, what are you doing? | 贝拉米 你在做什么 |
[28:08] | What I have to do. | 做我该做的 |
[28:31] | They all hate me. | 他们都恨我 |
[28:35] | They don’t know what we know. | 他们不知道我们知道的事情 |
[28:39] | When we transcend, | 我们超越的时候 |
[28:42] | they will understand. | 他们会明白的 |
[28:47] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[28:51] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[29:01] | Our guest is awake. | 我们的客人醒了 |
[29:03] | Yeah, and she snores worse than you do. | 是啊 而且她呼噜可比你响多了 |
[29:08] | Hey. It’s ok. She can’t hurt anyone. | 没关系 她伤害不了任何人 |
[29:11] | You know, actually, I’ve been wondering about something. | 其实 我一直在想一些事 |
[29:14] | You think Hatch would have kneeled? | 你觉得哈奇会下跪吗 |
[29:18] | I bet he would have. I think he probably would have even made | 我想他会的 他可能甚至会让 |
[29:20] | Sheidheda think he was working for him. | 影赫达相信他为他效力 |
[29:22] | He wouldn’t have actually done the work, though, would he? | 但其实他不会真的那么做 对吧 |
[29:26] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是啊 我就是这么想的 |
[29:32] | You see that patch over there? | 你看到那里的补丁了吗 |
[29:36] | Hatch and I welded that into place. | 哈奇和我一起打上去的 |
[29:40] | See, he already knew he was gonna die. | 他当时知道自己会死 |
[29:42] | All his men were down, and Raven, | 他的同伴都倒下了 而雷文 |
[29:44] | in one of her more questionable moments | 在她该被质疑的某个时刻做出决定 |
[29:46] | that I nevertheless respect, | 当然我还是敬重她的 |
[29:48] | locked me in here with him. | 她把我们两个一起锁在了这里 |
[29:51] | She didn’t think he was gonna finish the job | 她认为一旦他知道真相就不会做完他的工作了 |
[29:53] | once he knew, but he did. | 但他做完了 |
[29:55] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:59] | To save you. | 为了救你 |
[30:00] | That’s what he said. | 这是他说的 |
[30:06] | Now–if you don’t stop freaking out, | 现在 如果你不停止发疯 |
[30:10] | we are gonna have to hold you in the core, | 我们就把你关到核心堆那里去 |
[30:12] | where the radiation from the reactor | 你会最终死于 |
[30:14] | that he helped keep from melting down | 他帮忙防止熔化的 |
[30:16] | will eventually kill you. | 反应堆的辐射 |
[30:19] | His sacrifice will be worthless. | 他的牺牲毫无意义 |
[30:21] | Personally, I don’t want to see that happen. Do you? | 个人而言 我不想看到这一幕发生 你呢 |
[30:25] | Good. Look. When this is all over, | 很好 一切结束后 |
[30:28] | we’ll drink to him in the tavern, ok? | 我们一起在酒馆为他举杯祭奠 好吗 |
[30:32] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:40] | All right. I’m awesome. | 我棒极了 |
[30:51] | Apologies, my shepherd, | 抱歉 我的主 |
[30:52] | but the neural link won’t engage with her fighting like this. | 但她这么反抗 神经链接无法介入 |
[30:56] | Keep trying. | 继续试 |
[30:58] | Clarke, tell us where the flame is. | 克拉克 告诉我们火种在哪 |
[31:03] | Sir, she’s dangerously close to hemorrhaging. | 先生 她快要出血了 |
[31:05] | Sir, | 先生 |
[31:07] | I don’t think she knows. | 我想她不知道 |
[31:09] | She does… | 她知道 |
[31:12] | Or she wouldn’t be fighting. | 否则她不会反抗 |
[31:15] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry, Bellamy. You did what you could. | 抱歉 贝拉米 你尽力了 |
[31:25] | Send the first of her friends to penance. | 送第一个朋友去赎罪地 |
[31:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:35] | I’ll take you to it | 我带你们去取 |
[31:38] | but only once all my friends are safe. | 但必须我所有的朋友们都平安无事 |
[31:41] | Done. | 成交 |
[31:43] | Bellamy. | 贝拉米 |
[31:48] | It didn’t have to be like this. | 没必要如此 |
[31:54] | Yes, it did. | 有必要 |
[32:17] | Let the others do that, Indra. | 让其他人做吧 因陀罗 |
[32:20] | You ordered trikru to clean up the blood. | 你命令森林人清理血迹 |
[32:24] | I’m trikru. | 我是森林人 |
[32:27] | Don’t remind me. | 不必提醒我 |
[32:29] | When you’re done, clean yourself up. | 你弄完了去洗洗 |
[32:32] | The festivities are about to begin. | 庆祝活动即将开始了 |
[32:33] | Heda, for you. | 赫达 给您 |
[32:38] | Oh, my, Knight. | 天哪 骑士 |
[32:55] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[33:11] | There’s more, heda. | 还有呢 赫达 |
[33:12] | Bring it in. | 拿过来 |
[33:42] | Saved the best for last. | 最好的都要留到最后啊 |
[33:44] | The convict you had follow Indra has gone missing. | 你派去跟着因陀罗的犯人不见了 |
[33:47] | Fortunately, I took it upon myself to have that convict followed. | 庆幸的是 我自作主张跟踪了那个犯人 |
[34:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:10] | Then we won’t eat either. | 那我们也不吃 |
[34:12] | After the deathwave, | 死亡冲击波后 |
[34:13] | I didn’t eat for more than two weeks. | 我两个多星期没有吃过东西 |
[34:17] | Deathwave? | 死亡冲击波 |
[34:19] | A wave of radioactive fire taller than any tree. | 一波比任何树都要高的辐射火浪 |
[34:26] | The fire jumped our valley. | 火浪没有冲击到我们的村庄 |
[34:29] | The radiation didn’t. | 但辐射不是 |
[34:33] | Everyone I knew died. | 我认识的所有人都死了 |
[34:35] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[34:40] | I was alone for 58 days. | 我独自待了58天 |
[34:44] | I still dream about it sometimes… | 我现在有时还会梦到 |
[34:49] | But Clarke helped me through it. | 克拉克帮我挺了过去 |
[34:55] | Friends can be good at that, too. | 朋友们也可以 |
[35:15] | I wish I knew you as a kid. | 我真希望我从小就认识你 |
[35:22] | How about we go back upstairs, | 不如我们上楼 |
[35:24] | finish what we started? | 把未尽之事完成 |
[35:30] | John! | 约翰 |
[35:36] | You think they have engine troubles? | 你觉得他们是哪里动力遇到问题吗 |
[35:39] | – Here. – What? | -给 -什么 |
[35:40] | – Stay here. – No. I’m coming with you. | -待在这里 -不 我跟你一起去 |
[35:43] | He’ll expect to see both of us. | 他会想见到我们俩 |
[35:46] | So we got in a fight. You went for a walk. | 我们吵了一架 你出去散散心 |
[35:49] | Don’t worry. I’ll sell it. | 别担心 我会这么说的 |
[35:50] | What if you don’t? | 那如果他们不信呢 |
[35:52] | You’ll be on the wrong side of the door. | 你在外面就很危险 |
[35:57] | You’ll be on the right side. | 那你在里面就安全了 |
[36:05] | I’ve got this. | 我可以的 |
[36:10] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来 |
[36:24] | Oh, thank god you’re back. I– | 谢天谢地你回来了 我… |
[36:27] | Hmm. You’re not Emori. | 不是艾默莉 |
[36:29] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[36:31] | It’s a little late. | 太晚了点吧 |
[36:39] | – He knows. – Yeah. I figured. | -他知道了 -是啊 看出来了 |
[36:51] | Open it. | 打开 |
[36:53] | What, the reactor? | 什么 反应堆吗 |
[37:05] | I like you, John, | 我喜欢你 约翰 |
[37:08] | but our relationship’s at a crossroads. | 但我们的关系走到了岔路口 |
[37:11] | Open that door, | 开门 |
[37:12] | and you and your Frikdreina girlfriend live. | 你和你的异人女朋友可以活命 |
[37:16] | I told you not to call her that. | 我说了别那么叫她 |
[37:18] | Hey. Cyclops. | 独眼龙 |
[37:27] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 这就对了 |
[37:30] | If anything happens to John, | 如果约翰出什么事 |
[37:33] | I blow the reactor. | 我就烧了反应堆 |
[37:35] | If you try to come in here, guess what. | 如果你想进来 你猜怎么着 |
[37:39] | I blow the reactor. | 我也烧了反应堆 |
[37:42] | They’re bluffing, Heda. | 他们在虚张声势 赫达 |
[37:43] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[37:45] | Everyone in there knows that they’re dead | 里面的所有人都清楚 |
[37:47] | the second that door opens. | 开门的那一刻 他们都会死 |
[37:49] | In life, that’s called having nothing to lose. | 这就是所谓的背水一战了 |
[37:52] | In chess, I believe that’s called a… | 在棋局里 我想这被称为… |
[37:54] | Stalemate. | 和棋 |
[37:57] | Game’s not over yet, John. | 游戏还没结束 约翰 |
[38:01] | King takes knight! | 国王带走骑士 |
[38:05] | Stay here, wait them out. | 待在这里 等他们出来 |
[38:07] | When the door opens, kill them all. | 门开的时候 把他们全杀了 |
[38:35] | Why are they still restrained? | 他们怎么还被拷着 |
[38:38] | We had a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[38:39] | Clarke, what is this? What deal? | 克拉克 怎么回事 什么协议 |
[38:42] | He releases all of us, | 他们放了我们所有人 |
[38:44] | and I take him to the flame. | 我带他去拿火种 |
[38:46] | You’ll forgive me if I have trust issues where you’re concerned. | 如果你介意的话 请谅解我有信任危机 |
[38:50] | Remove the restraints one at a time. | 一次解除一个人的镣铐 |
[38:54] | Any violence will be met with lethal force. | 暴力行动会以致命武器镇压 |
[38:58] | No one is getting violent. It’s a good thing. | 大家都不使用暴力 这是好事 |
[39:01] | You’re being released. | 你被释放了 |
[39:02] | Helmet on to protect your memory. | 戴好头盔 保护你的记忆 |
[39:06] | You good with this? | 明白了吗 |
[39:14] | Helmet on. | 戴上头盔 |
[39:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:20] | Now you. | 轮到你了 |
[39:20] | Helmet on. | 戴上头盔 |
[39:22] | Hands up. | 举起手 |
[39:24] | Sending the fighters first, is that it? | 把战士先送走 是吗 |
[39:29] | Can’t be too careful. | 别太敏感了 |
[39:32] | Move it. | 走 |
[39:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:42] | Go ahead. Step through. | 前进 走进去 |
[39:45] | Next. | 下一个 |
[39:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:00] | Ensuring you keep your part of the deal. | 确保你遵守了约定 |
[40:03] | He didn’t send them to sanctum. | 他没有送他们去圣所 |
[40:05] | Correct, and thank you for demonstrating | 正确 也感谢你自己解释了 |
[40:08] | why I didn’t send you with them. | 为什么我没有把你们一起送走 |
[40:11] | We know how the stone works. | 我们知道石头的原理 |
[40:12] | Also correct. | 也对 |
[40:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[40:16] | They’re safe as I promised they would be. | 他们很安全 这是我保证的 |
[40:19] | I said nothing about releasing them on sanctum. | 我可没有承诺放他们回圣所 |
[40:24] | You knew about this? | 你早知道了 |
[40:25] | He doesn’t know where they are. Only I do. | 他不知道他们在哪 只有我知道 |
[40:28] | I told you, Clarke, I don’t trust you. | 我说了 克拉克 我不相信你 |
[40:32] | I do, however, trust the love you have for your friends, | 但我相信你爱你的朋友们 |
[40:36] | and once I have the key and the last war begins, | 一旦我拿到钥匙 开启终极之战 |
[40:38] | they’ll all be freed | 他们都会被释放 |
[40:41] | at which point each of you will be welcome | 到那时 欢迎你们每个人 |
[40:43] | to fight alongside us, | 跟我们并肩作战 |
[40:46] | and if you choose not to, well, | 就算你们选择拒绝 |
[40:50] | we’ll save you anyway. | 我们也会救你们 |
[40:52] | That is what we mean when we say, | 这就是我们这句话的意义 |
[40:55] | “For all mankind.” | “为了全人类” |
[41:10] | Your move, my liege. | 到你了 我的王 |
[41:21] | Something’s coming through. | 有东西过来了 |
[41:29] | Watch it, watch it. | 看 看 |
[41:31] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[41:39] | What the hell happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[41:41] | Oh, gee. Where to begin. | 真是的 从哪开始说 |