时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I ask only that you take a knee to show your loyalty. | 我只要求你们下跪来表示忠诚 |
[00:05] | The killers and the thieves are at your service. | 杀人犯和小偷们都听候您的差遣 |
[00:07] | If you try to come in here, | 如果你想进来 |
[00:09] | I blow the reactor. | 我就烧了反应堆 |
[00:11] | Stay here, wait them out. | 待在这里 等他们出来 |
[00:12] | When the door opens, kill them all. | 门开的时候 把他们全杀了 |
[00:14] | – She has the key. – The key’s the flame. | -钥匙在她那里 -钥匙就是火种 |
[00:17] | Is my daughter in the key? | 我的女儿在钥匙里吗 |
[00:18] | If I can get the flame, you can find out. | 如果我能拿到火种 那您就能搞清楚了 |
[00:20] | My shepherd, Clarke doesn’t have the key. | 我的主 克拉克没有钥匙 |
[00:23] | All of you will die if I don’t give him the flame. | 如果我不把火种给他 你们就都得死 |
[00:25] | I’ll take you to it. | 我带你们去取 |
[00:36] | What the hell happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[00:44] | Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[00:49] | Heh. What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[00:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[00:57] | That’s not Russell. | 他不是拉塞尔 |
[00:59] | This is Malachi kom Sangedakru, | 他是沙漠部落的马拉奇 |
[01:03] | and you will kneel before him. | 你们要在他面前下跪 |
[01:05] | Well, I guess we found Sheidheda’s code. | 我想我们找到影赫达的代码了 |
[01:08] | Since my ascension, the protocol has become rather simple really. | 自从我登基 规矩变得非常简单了 |
[01:12] | Kneel… or die. | 下跪…或者死 |
[01:18] | Ordinarily, | 通常来说 |
[01:20] | I would relish the opportunity | 我会好好利用这个机会 |
[01:22] | to recruit your forces to the Cause, | 征召你的人马加入到我们的理想中来 |
[01:24] | but unfortunately, | 但很遗憾 |
[01:25] | I have neither the time nor patience | 我既没时间 也没耐心 |
[01:27] | to suffer your primitive tribalism. | 忍受你们这原始的部落制度 |
[01:42] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[01:48] | Invisibility and ray guns I can accept. | 隐身和激光枪 我还能接受 |
[01:55] | That needs some explaining, though. | 可得给我解释解释那个 |
[01:58] | Tell me Madi’s safe with Gaia. | 赶紧告诉我麦迪安全地和盖娅在一起 |
[02:01] | We thought Gaia was with you. | 我们以为盖娅和你们在一起呢 |
[02:04] | Madi’s safe for now. | 麦迪目前很安全 |
[02:07] | Restrain the soldier with him. | 把那士兵和他拷在一起 |
[02:09] | No. | 不 |
[02:11] | – She’s with us. – Let’s go. | -她是我们的人 -走 |
[02:12] | She was standing unrestrained by the throne. | 她刚刚在王座旁站着时 并没有被拷着 |
[02:14] | The only reason she is not dead is she was unarmed. | 她没被打死 只是因为她没有武器 |
[02:24] | The microphone. | 麦克风 |
[02:31] | That wound is deep. | 这伤口够深的 |
[02:34] | I have no interest in removing you from your throne. | 我没有兴趣颠覆你对统治 |
[02:40] | Here’s my proposal. | 我的提议是这样 |
[02:43] | You give me undisturbed passage to get what I came for. | 你不要干扰我去拿到我来拿的东西 |
[02:46] | That means I see not a single soul on our path, | 也就是说我们所到之处不能有一人阻挡 |
[02:50] | and I leave Dr. Santiago here to treat you. | 我会把桑迪亚哥博士留下来给你疗伤 |
[02:55] | When we’re gone, | 我们离开后 |
[02:55] | you’re free to continue the debasement of our species | 你可以继续让我们的种族蒙羞 |
[02:59] | until you’re saved like the rest of humanity | 直到我的探索完成 |
[03:01] | by the completion of my quest. | 把你和全人类一起拯救出来 |
[03:09] | Refuse this, and you die. | 不同意 那你就去死吧 |
[03:12] | Right then. | 很好 |
[03:17] | Onward to the key. | 继续去拿钥匙 |
[04:00] | That’s Russell Prime’s dog, not yours. | 那是荣耀拉塞尔的狗 不是你的 |
[04:04] | He wouldn’t want a cog petting her. | 他不会让加布里埃之子们去抚摸它的 |
[04:14] | Come on. You know you want to pet her. | 行了 你知道你也想摸它 |
[04:25] | I bet she’s hungry, too. | 我猜它也饿了 |
[04:31] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:46] | Everyone’s hungry. | 大家都饿了 |
[04:47] | How is Jackson gonna get our rations past that? | 杰克逊怎么能绕过他们把我们的口粮拿来呢 |
[04:52] | John Murphy will think of something. | 约翰·墨菲会想出办法的 |
[04:55] | We’re safe now because of him. | 因为他 我们现在才安全了 |
[04:57] | I have faith. | 我有信心 |
[05:04] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[05:05] | but if our lives really do depend on Murphy, | 可如果我们真的要靠墨菲活命 |
[05:08] | we’re screwed. | 那我们麻烦就大了 |
[05:17] | And I repeat, anyone… | 我再重复一遍 任何人… |
[05:20] | A fire-burned castle surrounded | 一座被火烧了的城堡 |
[05:22] | by a city of garbage dumpsters… | 外面跟个垃圾场一样 |
[05:25] | … like to avoid that, stay out of sight… | …最好不要这样 躲起来不要被发现 |
[05:28] | Everywhere human beings go is worse off for it, | 人类不管去了哪 处境都更糟 |
[05:31] | but thanks to us, we will transcend. | 但多亏了我们 我们要超越了 |
[05:33] | Thanks to us, we will reach the promised land. | 多亏了我们 我们要抵达希望之地了 |
[05:37] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 我的天啊 |
[05:44] | Hey. So what’s our play here? | 我们在演什么呢 |
[05:47] | – Our play? – Don’t get me wrong. | -演 -别误会 |
[05:49] | You look good, not as good as me, | 你演得不错 但没我会演 |
[05:50] | but I know a thing or two | 但我对假装变成 |
[05:52] | about pretending to be something you’re not. | 对方的人还是略知一二的 |
[05:54] | This isn’t an act, Murphy. | 这不是在演戏 墨菲 |
[05:56] | I’m trying to save us all. | 我在尽力救我们所有人 |
[05:58] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我并不指望你能理解 |
[06:00] | Just know that I am your friend | 你只要知道我是你的朋友 |
[06:03] | and I’m looking out for you. | 我会照顾你就够了 |
[06:05] | That’s very reassuring. | 这让我放心多了 |
[06:06] | I’m just gonna… | 我要去… |
[06:16] | Tell me he’s not serious. | 跟我说他不是认真的 |
[06:18] | Welcome to the party. | 现在你也是这感觉了 |
[06:20] | Yeah. Not gonna lie. Feeling a little out of the loop. | 我不想说谎 觉得有点不知所以 |
[06:22] | Mutual. You said that Madi was safe for now. | 彼此彼此 你刚说麦迪眼下很安全 |
[06:26] | What does that even mean? | 那话是什么意思 |
[06:27] | She’s safe. She’s with Emori… | 她很安全 她和艾默莉在一起… |
[06:29] | In the reactor. | 在反应堆那 |
[06:31] | I know, I know, but believe it or not, | 我知道 但信不信随你 |
[06:34] | it was the safest place in sanctum. | 那是圣所最安全的地方了 |
[06:36] | What the hell’s been going on here? | 这里到底出了什么事了 |
[06:38] | Hold. | 停 |
[06:41] | Look. I’m in a hurry. You have our friends. | 我很着急的 我们的朋友们在你手里 |
[06:45] | I would like them back, then to see my daughter. | 我想把她们救出来 然后见到我女儿 |
[06:49] | If you want to see yours, the flame is this way. | 如果你也想见你女儿 火种在这边 |
[06:52] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[06:54] | You go. We’ll stay here. | 你去 我们在这等着 |
[06:56] | Sir, you heard her. | 先生 您听见她说的了 |
[06:58] | As long as our friends are out there, | 只要我们的朋友们还在那 |
[07:00] | she won’t risk their lives. | 她是不会拿她们的命冒险的 |
[07:02] | That’s why these two are staying with us. | 所以这两位要和我们留在这 |
[07:07] | Hurry along, Clarke. | 快点吧 克拉克 |
[07:09] | I don’t want to be on this infernal moon | 这炼狱般的卫星 |
[07:11] | a moment longer than I have to. | 多待一秒我都不愿意 |
[07:20] | Well, what do you say we wait in the tavern instead? | 你觉得我们去酒馆里等着怎么样 |
[07:25] | What the hell? | 什么情况啊 |
[07:26] | – You get used to it. – Yeah? | -习惯就好了 -是吗 |
[07:29] | Come. | 来吧 |
[07:32] | I like this spot. High ground. | 我喜欢这里 制高点 |
[07:36] | So Sheidheda’s alive, | 所以影赫达还活着 |
[07:38] | and Madi’s in a nuclear reactor? | 而麦迪在核反应堆里 |
[07:42] | You did good. | 你干得不错嘛 |
[07:45] | All of our friends are missing, | 我们的朋友都不见了 |
[07:47] | and Bellamy is a sheep. | 而贝拉米成了温顺的羔羊 |
[07:49] | So did you. | 你干得也不错 |
[07:58] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[07:59] | Be happy you don’t have to clean up the blood. | 不用去清理血迹你就乐去吧 |
[08:02] | You know, if the blade hit your kidney, | 如果刀割到你的肾 |
[08:03] | there’s not much that I can do for you, | 我能做的就不多了 |
[08:07] | and something tells me they won’t take you to Bardo. | 而且我感觉他们也不会带你去巴尔多 |
[08:09] | Good. It’s time we let him find out | 很好 我们要让他再一次尝尝 |
[08:12] | what death is like a second time. | 死的滋味了 |
[08:17] | She’ll miss me when I’m gone. | 我死了她会想我的 |
[08:23] | Did he suffer? | 他走得痛苦吗 |
[08:25] | Who–Russell? | 谁…拉塞尔 |
[08:28] | No. It was quick. | 不 很快 |
[08:31] | Oh, come on. Like you care. | 行了吧 就好像你在乎似的 |
[08:38] | What’s the matter, Gabriel? | 怎么了 加布里埃 |
[08:39] | You don’t look happy to see me. | 看见我你好像不高兴啊 |
[08:41] | No. | 不 |
[08:44] | No, no, no, no. Not now. | 不 不 不 现在别来这个 |
[08:46] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[08:48] | Don’t tell them. | 别告诉他们 |
[08:49] | Just say you need Band-aids or something for whoever’s wearing | 就说你需要创可贴之类的给这个占据了爸爸 |
[08:51] | Daddy’s last body so we can be alone. | 最后躯体的人 这样我们好单独在一起 |
[08:54] | We need antitoxin. The suns are eclipsing. | 我们需要抗毒素 就要发生日食了 |
[08:56] | Oh, for prime’s sake. | 我的天啊 |
[08:58] | When that happens, the trees release a toxin that– | 那时候 树木会释放一种毒素… |
[09:00] | … that drives everything mad. | 让所有人发狂 |
[09:02] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[09:03] | It’s nighttime. There are no suns. | 现在是晚上 没有太阳 |
[09:06] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[09:07] | Because the red sun paints the planet we’re orbiting. | 因为红日把我们公转的行星染了色 |
[09:11] | Because I’m already feeling the effects. | 因为我已经感觉到影响了 |
[09:24] | So just to recap. | 总结一下 |
[09:25] | The shepherd over there is the same guy | 那边的那位主就是造了地堡 |
[09:28] | who built the bunker that saved humanity from praimfaya twice, | 让人类幸免于荣耀之火两次的人 |
[09:33] | and now he wants the flame, broken by you, | 而现在他想要被你弄坏的火种 |
[09:36] | so he can start a war with… | 以便他可以发动战争 针对… |
[09:39] | whoever built the stones | 建造了异域石的人 |
[09:40] | in order to turn all of us into… | 而他的目的是让我们所有人… |
[09:45] | beings of light. | 成为光之存有 |
[09:48] | Yep. | 对 |
[09:52] | Is it weird that to me the craziest part | 我觉得这一切里最疯狂的地方居然是 |
[09:54] | of all of this is Bellamy’s robe? | 贝拉米的袍子 是不是很奇怪 |
[09:57] | Nope. | 不奇怪 |
[09:59] | Echo and Octavia are hostages, and… | 艾寇和奥克塔维亚是人质 而且… |
[10:02] | look at him. | 看看他 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Well, not to point out the obvious, | 是啊 不想指出这个很明显的情况 |
[10:07] | but we’re hostages, too. | 可我们也是人质 |
[10:10] | Yeah, but something happened to him out there. | 对 但他在那边发生了什么状况 |
[10:16] | What’s taking her so long? | 她为什么要那么久 |
[10:18] | She’ll be here. | 她会回来的 |
[10:23] | I know how hard this is on you, son, | 我知道这对你来说有多不容易 孩子 |
[10:27] | Believing in something with all your heart | 全心全意地相信一个东西 |
[10:28] | that the people you love don’t understand. | 却不被你所爱的人理解 |
[10:32] | You remind me of myself when I was young. | 你让我想起了年轻时的我 |
[10:37] | Would you excuse us, please? | 请你让我们单独待一会儿 |
[10:40] | Of course, my shepherd. | 当然了 我的主 |
[10:45] | Doucette’s a good man. | 杜赛特是个好人 |
[10:47] | He’ll make a fine replacement for Anders… | 他会成为安德斯理想的接班人的… |
[10:51] | but he’s not like us. | 但他和你我不一样 |
[10:53] | Sir? | 先生 |
[10:54] | The disciples are taught our ways from birth. | 使徒们从一出生就被灌输了我们的方式 |
[10:57] | They know nothing else. | 其它的东西他们一无所知 |
[11:00] | Makes faith easy. | 这让信仰很容易 |
[11:02] | We, on the other hand, know the pull of love between individuals, | 我们反过来知道人和人之间爱的牵绊 |
[11:07] | What it makes us do, | 它能驱使我们做什么 |
[11:08] | the highs and lows of it, | 爱的甜蜜与苦涩 |
[11:12] | how it leads to hatred of the other, tribalism. | 它如何让我们仇恨彼此 部落制度 |
[11:18] | I’ve spent generations dedicating my life | 世代以来 我奉献一生 |
[11:21] | to something greater. | 给更高的理想 |
[11:22] | Transcendence. | 超越 |
[11:27] | Now you know the weight of that, too. | 现在你也理解这其中的份量了 |
[11:31] | The path of the prophet is always hard. | 通往先知的道路永远是艰难的 |
[11:34] | Your friends will understand eventually. | 你的朋友们最终会理解的 |
[11:36] | You had a family. | 您有过家庭 |
[11:39] | How did you manage it? | 您是怎么做到的 |
[11:43] | I feel like I’m failing both you and them. | 我感觉既辜负了您 也辜负了她们 |
[11:49] | You’re not failing me, Bellamy, far from it. | 你没有辜负我 贝拉米 完全没有 |
[11:53] | You’re special. | 你很特殊 |
[11:56] | You were given a glimpse of what comes next just as I was. | 和我一样 你被昭示了未来是什么样子 |
[12:00] | They all think I’m crazy. | 她们都觉得我疯了 |
[12:03] | And so we ignore their judgments | 那我们就无视她们的评判 |
[12:05] | and we save them anyway. | 还是去拯救她们 |
[12:09] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[12:12] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[12:15] | Attention, sanctum. | 注意 圣所 |
[12:16] | – What is this? – Red sun toxin has been detected. | -什么情况 -检测到有红日毒素 |
[12:19] | Make your way to your assigned location for evacuation. | 去往你们指定的场所准备撤离 |
[12:22] | Time to play another round of “who wants to murder your friends?” | 又要玩一轮”谁想杀死你的朋友”吗 |
[12:25] | Sir, we should get you back to Bardo. | 先生 我们应该把您送回巴尔多去 |
[12:26] | I’m not going anywhere without the flame, | 没有火种 我哪都不去 |
[12:28] | And for all we know, this is another one of Clarke’s tricks. | 说不定又是克拉克的诡计呢 |
[12:31] | If it is, then it’s a good one. | 如果是 那还真挺棒的 |
[12:37] | Attention, sanctum. | 注意 圣所 |
[12:39] | Red sun toxin has been detected. | 检测到有红日毒素 |
[12:41] | Bugs. | 虫子 |
[12:42] | Location for evacuation. | …场所 准备撤离 |
[12:44] | This is not a test. Go now. | 这不是演习 赶快行动 |
[12:47] | It’s ok. We’re safe. | 没关系 我们很安全 |
[12:49] | The reactor’s airtight. | 反应堆是密闭的 |
[12:50] | Toxin can’t get in here. | 毒素进不来 |
[12:58] | Won’t be airtight for long. | 不会密闭太久了 |
[12:59] | They’re calling our bluff. | 他们在挑战我们呢 |
[13:00] | They know we won’t detonate the reactor. | 他们知道我们不会引爆反应堆的 |
[13:03] | Attention, sanctum. | 注意 圣所 |
[13:07] | Trey, Jeremiah, get everyone into secondary | 特雷 杰瑞麦 带所有人去二级反应堆 |
[13:10] | and seal the door. Go! | 把门封住 快 |
[13:13] | You, too. We’ve only got one gun. | 你也去 我们只有一把枪 |
[13:17] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[13:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:21] | It’s been swell, but I think I’ll be going now. | 很好玩 不过我想我要走了 |
[13:24] | You’re cute, but I will kill your daddy | 你很可爱 但如果你不让开 |
[13:26] | if you don’t step aside. | 我就把你爸爸杀了 |
[13:29] | He knows we can’t let you open the door. | 他知道我们不能让你把门打开 |
[13:33] | Nikki, it’s true. Look. | 妮可 是真的 你看 |
[13:41] | If those men open that door, | 如果那些人把门打开 |
[13:42] | red sun toxin will spill into this reactor. | 红日毒素就会渗透进反应堆 |
[13:46] | Human shields only work | 只有在你不想让对方死的情况下 |
[13:47] | if you’re not willing to let the other person die. | 人肉护盾才有效 |
[13:50] | The shield. Here. | 防护护盾 拿着 |
[13:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:57] | Stop, or in 3 seconds, this kid is fatherless. | 停下 否则数到三 这孩子就没爸爸了 |
[14:01] | 1 1… | |
[14:04] | 2 2… | |
[14:11] | Turn on the damn lights, or I cut this guy– | 把灯打开 否则我就割断这家伙… |
[14:27] | You let the bugs in. | 你把虫子放进来了 |
[14:29] | Yeah. Two bugs with one stone. | 对 一石双虫 |
[14:34] | I just hope it’s not 3. | 我只是希望不要有3只 |
[14:36] | All right. Let’s go. Come on. Follow me. | 好了 快走 快 跟着我 |
[14:39] | Let’s go! Everybody move! | 快走 大家快 |
[14:40] | We should be going with them to Ryker’s keep, | 我们应该跟着他们去莱克的据点 |
[14:43] | or maybe you’d like to drown me again in the pond. | 或者也许你又想把我淹死在池塘里了 |
[14:45] | Power’s out. That means the shield’s down. | 电力断了 那防护护盾也失效了 |
[14:51] | Guys. | 我说 |
[14:55] | We should run. | 我们得赶紧跑 |
[14:56] | She’s right. We should go right now. | 她说得对 我们得赶紧跑 |
[14:59] | Not without the key. | 没有钥匙 不能跑 |
[15:00] | I agree With Bellamy. | 我同意贝拉米说的 |
[15:02] | We should execute the hostages and get you home. | 我们应该杀掉人质 把您护送回家 |
[15:04] | Well, Bellamy never said that. | 贝拉米可没这么说过 |
[15:06] | Clarke heard the alarm, too. | 克拉克也听到警报了 |
[15:07] | She’ll go for Madi. | 她会去找麦迪 |
[15:08] | Yes, right, good. The reactor. | 对 很好 反应堆 |
[15:10] | Perfect. I’ll get the power back on and kill the bugs. | 很好 我会把电力恢复 把虫子杀死 |
[15:13] | Before they kill us. | 在它们杀死我们之前 |
[15:14] | Everyone grab a torch! | 每个人拿个火把 |
[15:17] | Sir, stay with me. | 先生 跟着我 |
[15:33] | He’s the last one. I sent saline ahead to Ryker’s. | 他是最后一个 我事先送生理盐水到莱克的据点 |
[15:36] | just make sure the IV stays in. | 你要确保注射继续 |
[15:37] | Will do. | 放心 |
[15:38] | Hey. Where do you think you’re going? | 你想要去哪 |
[15:41] | Hey. Wrong way. We’re evacuating. | 方向错了 我们要撤离呢 |
[15:42] | It’s ok. Go. | 没事 起 |
[15:44] | Ah. It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[15:48] | Not sure how I feel about all the old mes | 所有这些曾经的我被弄成了椅子 |
[15:51] | being turned into a chair, | 我的感觉还挺复杂 |
[15:52] | but, hey, I do believe in recycling. | 不过 我还是支持循环再利用的 |
[15:56] | Dr. Santiago? | 桑迪亚哥博士 |
[15:59] | Dr. Santiago, right? | 桑迪亚哥博士 对吗 |
[16:02] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[16:04] | Antitoxin. | 抗毒素 |
[16:07] | Get him to the keep. I’ll be right behind you. | 送他去据点 我随后就来 |
[16:19] | Hmm. Josephine II. | 约瑟芬二世 |
[16:21] | I liked that body. | 我很喜欢那具身体 |
[16:26] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[16:28] | – They went looking for you. – Right. Yeah. | -他们去找你了 -对了 |
[16:29] | That’s a– that’s a long story, | 那…可说来话长了 |
[16:32] | and we don’t have much time. | 而我们时间不多 |
[16:34] | Just tell me if Nate’s ok. | 你就告诉我纳特怎么样吧 |
[16:37] | You have no idea who that is, do you? | 你不知道说的是谁吧 |
[16:40] | Nate? | 纳特 |
[16:42] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[16:43] | Of course. Yeah. Um, Nate’s fine. | 他啊 是的 纳特很好 |
[16:45] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 |
[16:46] | No, but he’s safe. | 不 但他很安全 |
[16:50] | Ah. There you are. | 在这呢 |
[16:58] | Almost empty. | 都快用完了 |
[16:59] | The Primes used it to get to space | 拉塞尔投出炸弹后 |
[17:00] | after Russell threw the bomb. | 荣耀家族们用它去太空 |
[17:02] | All the ingredients are here. | 所有的原料都在 |
[17:03] | We can make more. | 我们可以制造更多 |
[17:06] | – This one’s yours. – It’s the only dose, | -给你吧 -这是最后一剂了 |
[17:08] | and I don’t know how to make more. | 而我不知道如何制造更多 |
[17:10] | You take it. | 你服下吧 |
[17:11] | Yeah Gabriel, you take it. | 对啊 加布里埃 你服下吧 |
[17:19] | I’m used to working under the influence of the toxin. | 我习惯了毒素的影响 |
[17:23] | You’re not, and I… | 但你没有 而我… |
[17:25] | really need your help. | 真的很需要你的帮助 |
[17:27] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你呢 |
[17:30] | – Be quiet. – Excuse me? | -安静点 -什么 |
[17:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:37] | First, we steam distill the actual toxin | 首先将真正的毒素蒸汽蒸馏 |
[17:40] | into a supersaturated solution. | 至过饱和溶液 |
[17:43] | 3 Grams per milliliter to start. | 从每毫升3克的浓度开始 |
[17:46] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[17:50] | God, it’s sexy when you get all sciency. | 天啊 你表现专业的时候真性感 |
[17:53] | Not now. | 别这样 |
[17:57] | Why not now? | 有何不可 |
[17:59] | Who cares about these people? | 有谁会在乎这些人 |
[18:00] | Let them tear each other to pieces. | 让他们互相残杀吧 |
[18:02] | All we need is the flame. | 我们只需要火种 |
[18:04] | You’re a nightblood. We fix it, | 你是夜之血脉 我们把火种修复好 |
[18:07] | we put it In your head and save humanity. | 装入你的脑袋里 储存人性 |
[18:11] | I know you’re thinking it, or I wouldn’t be. | 我知道你有这个想法 否则我不会这么想 |
[18:14] | Becca Franko designed the mind drives and the flame. | 贝卡·弗兰科设计了意识驱动和火种 |
[18:16] | They speak the same language. | 它们有着共同的语言系统 |
[18:19] | We can repair the code. | 我们可以修复代码 |
[18:23] | Different connections. | 它们的联系不一样 |
[18:24] | Gabriel, you engineered memory drives | 加布里埃 你设计了记忆驱动 |
[18:27] | to hold entire minds, consciousness. | 来保持完整的思想和意识 |
[18:30] | On Skyring, you used a damn etch a sketch | 在天环时 你还用刻录机 |
[18:32] | to watch the Colin Benson Show. | 看科林·本森秀 |
[18:35] | Surely you can rig Some Eligius tech | 你肯定可以利用埃利吉乌斯的技术 |
[18:37] | to pull data off the flame. | 从火种中提取数据 |
[18:39] | You can solve the mystery of the stone, | 你可以破解石头的奥秘 |
[18:43] | start the last war– the test, whatever. | 开启终极大战或是考验之类的 |
[18:46] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:50] | Not for Cadogan. | 为了卡多根不值得 |
[18:53] | For you then. | 那就为了你自己吧 |
[18:55] | You’ve got the blood, not him. | 你有夜之血脉 而他没有 |
[18:57] | You take the test for all mankind. | 你为了全人类接受考验 |
[19:00] | We level up because of you. | 我们将因为你而升级 |
[19:04] | What better way to make up for all the things | 还有什么更好的方法可以弥补 |
[19:05] | you did in this lab to conquer death, hmm? | 你在实验室里为征服死亡所做的一切呢 |
[19:10] | All the broken eggs it took to make this omelet. | 为了做蛋卷而打破的那些鸡蛋呢 |
[19:17] | What do you say, my love? | 你觉得呢 亲爱的 |
[19:19] | We came across the stars to save the human race. | 我们穿越星际来拯救人类 |
[19:23] | Now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[19:48] | Get them off! | 闪开 |
[19:49] | It stopped. | 停下了 |
[20:02] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:04] | We don’t have much time before the bugs come back. | 虫子不久后就会回来 |
[20:06] | Scatter them! | 把它们引开 |
[20:09] | Let’s get the door open. | 我们把门打开吧 |
[20:10] | Seal the windows. The swarm’s still outside. | 封住窗户 虫群还在外面 |
[20:12] | Wait. Hold the door. | 等等 先别开门 |
[20:17] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[20:21] | What’s in the bag? | 那包里是什么 |
[20:23] | Antitoxin from the farmhouse. | 农庄里拿来的抗毒素 |
[20:25] | For your daughter. | 是给你女儿的 |
[20:26] | Enough for all of us, but, yes, | 够我们所有人服用 不过的确 |
[20:28] | I was thinking of Madi before you. | 比起你 我更优先为麦迪考虑 |
[20:30] | Another lesson in the destructiveness of familial love. | 亲情的破坏性又给我们上了一课 |
[20:46] | It didn’t work. | 那方法不管用 |
[20:49] | Do you have the flame or not? | 你到底有没有火种 |
[20:51] | If you open this door, | 你要是打开这扇门 |
[20:52] | I’ll give it to you without a fight. | 我就乖乖交出火种 |
[20:56] | All right. Disciple Kelly, the door. | 好的 使徒凯利 开门 |
[20:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:04] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[21:06] | Stay behind me! Go, go! | 待在我身后 走 |
[21:07] | Go! | 走 |
[21:14] | Good guy, good guy, good guy, remember? | 我是好人 好人 记得我吗 |
[21:31] | It burns! | 烫死了 |
[21:35] | Raven. | 雷文 |
[21:42] | Don’t worry. We have antitoxin for everyone upstairs. | 别担心 我们为楼上的所有人都准备了抗毒素 |
[21:47] | You took down the shield? | 你们撤掉了护盾吗 |
[21:48] | – Yeah. Sorry about that. – No. It worked. | -是的 很抱歉 -不 这样很有用 |
[21:52] | I’ll get the power back on, | 我会将电力恢复 |
[21:54] | hopefully without killing anyone this time. | 希望这次不会害死人 |
[22:38] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[22:54] | It’s been too long. I can hear the bugs. | 太久了 我听到了虫子的声音 |
[22:58] | Control, disciple. | 控制点 使徒 |
[23:18] | I told you our orders are to guard the stone and the prisoner. | 我说过我们的命令是看守石室和囚犯 |
[23:21] | We don’t need the prisoner. | 我们不需要囚犯 |
[23:37] | First, I kill my enemy’s enemy. | 首先 我要杀了敌人的敌人 |
[23:43] | Then I kill my enemy. | 然后再杀了我的敌人 |
[23:57] | I don’t think you should have given him that. | 我觉得你不应该把火种给他 |
[24:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:07] | I remember things. | 我记得一些事情 |
[24:11] | Your sketchbook? | 你的速写本吗 |
[24:13] | Madi, don’t tell anyone that, ok? | 麦迪 别告诉任何人 好吗 |
[24:18] | Ever. | 永远别说 |
[24:25] | How much longer do we have to stay here? | 我们还要在这待多久 |
[24:27] | Once the power’s back on, | 一旦电源重新连接 |
[24:29] | the bugs will kill each other. | 虫子就会自相残杀 |
[24:30] | And the shield will prevent more from coming in. | 护盾会防止更多虫子入侵 |
[24:33] | Until then, it’s not worth the risk. | 在那之前 不值得冒这个风险 |
[24:40] | Hey, finally, stranger. | 终于来了 陌生人 |
[24:44] | It’s good to see you, Bellamy. | 很高兴见到你 贝拉米 |
[24:49] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[24:52] | Well, those are the clothes of a man with a story. | 这身衣服太适合有故事的男人穿了 |
[24:54] | Yeah, Bellamy. Why don’t you tell us a story? | 贝拉米 你怎么不说个故事听听 |
[25:05] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[25:06] | Not long now, my shepherd. | 快了 我的主 |
[25:12] | Power restart all sectors. | 所有区域 重启电源 |
[25:14] | And the crowd goes wild. | 人群开始狂欢起来 |
[25:27] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[25:35] | Secondary containment clear. | 二级安全壳打开 |
[26:34] | Hatch used to say returning to the scene of a crime | 哈奇曾经说过 重回犯罪现场 |
[26:36] | was like a fish that was caught and released | 就像一条被抓住后放生的鱼 |
[26:39] | biting on another hook. | 咬上了另一个鱼钩 |
[26:42] | “Only fools and fish did that,” He’d say, | 他会说 “只有蠢货和鱼会这么做” |
[26:47] | But he’s dead now because of you, | 都是因为你 现在他死了 |
[26:51] | So it don’t really matter what he’d say now, does it? | 所以他会说什么已经无所谓了 对吗 |
[26:53] | – Nikki, wait. – I’ve waited long enough. | -妮可 等等 -我已经等得够久了 |
[26:56] | You’re going to die today | 你今天就得死 |
[26:58] | in the same place that he did. | 就在他身亡的地方 |
[27:00] | There’s poetry in that. | 这里面也有蕴意 |
[27:02] | Coming full circle and all. | 天道好轮回 |
[27:04] | But first, I want to hear you say what you did. | 但首先 我想听你亲口说出你做了什么 |
[27:11] | Here it is. Yeah. | 对 就是这样 |
[27:14] | Cry while you confess your sins. | 哭泣着坦白你的罪行吧 |
[27:17] | The grim reaper will wait. | 让死神先等待一会 |
[27:21] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[27:26] | I knew radiation was leaking, and… | 我知道辐射泄露了 而且… |
[27:29] | I sent them in. | 我让他们进去了 |
[27:33] | Then things got really bad, | 然后情况很棘手 |
[27:34] | and I–I locked him in here– | 我把他锁在了里面 |
[27:40] | Because I was afraid he was as much of a coward as I am. | 因为我害怕他和我一样懦弱 |
[27:48] | He wasn’t. He was brave. | 但他不是 他很勇敢 |
[27:51] | I chose to let them all die… | 我选择了让他们死 |
[27:57] | and save myself instead. | 然后救了我自己 |
[28:02] | It should have been me. | 死的人应该是我 |
[28:05] | It should have been me. | 死的人应该是我 |
[28:08] | If it’ll bring you peace, | 如果这能让你的内心平静下来 |
[28:10] | do it, Nikki. | 动手吧 妮可 |
[28:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:21] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[28:24] | You live with what you’ve done. | 让你带着这些罪孽苟活着 |
[29:08] | Raven? | 雷文 |
[29:15] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[29:19] | You’re ok. | 你没事了 |
[29:54] | I’m going after the shepherd. | 我要去追随主 |
[29:55] | You’ll do no such thing. | 你不能这么做 |
[29:56] | You’ll follow my orders. | 你必须服从我的命令 |
[29:57] | The natives are getting restless. | 原住民开始焦躁不安了 |
[29:59] | – You should hurry. – I’m going as fast as I can. | -你应该加快速度 -我已经尽快了 |
[30:01] | For god’s sake, before I bleed out, please. | 拜托你快点 趁我还没有流血过多而死 |
[30:04] | Is there a problem over there? | 那里有问题吗 |
[30:06] | No. No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:10] | I am his shield and his sword. | 我是他的剑盾 |
[30:12] | Those are my orders. | 这些是我得到的命令 |
[30:21] | Smart move killing that one. | 杀了她真是明智之举 |
[30:23] | You got the others on your side? | 其他人有和你站在一边吗 |
[30:26] | Now if only you could get the antitoxin | 要是你们能为主找到解药 |
[30:28] | for the shepherd, you’d all be heroes. | 你们都会成为大英雄 |
[30:31] | I can take you to the lab where– | 我可以带你们去实验室… |
[30:39] | Get in your helmet! | 戴上头盔 |
[31:52] | Looks like we missed all the fun. | 看来我们错过了有趣的环节 |
[31:59] | Indra? | 因陀罗 |
[32:28] | I saved your life, Indra. | 我救了你 因陀罗 |
[32:32] | Surely that is worth something. | 应该给我点奖赏吧 |
[32:35] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[32:45] | I don’t need to kill you. | 我不需要杀你了 |
[32:46] | Because you’re already dead. | 因为你已经死了 |
[32:57] | No one treats him. | 不许给他治疗 |
[32:59] | Wasn’t planning on it. | 本来也没这个打算 |
[33:00] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[33:23] | Report position. | 汇报方位 |
[33:24] | Entering the great hall with the shepherd. | 正在和主一起进入大厅 |
[33:29] | Where the hell is my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[33:31] | Who the hell is your daughter? | 你女儿是谁 |
[33:33] | Indra, hold on. | 因陀罗 等等 |
[33:35] | We didn’t know she was missing till today. | 直到今天之前我们都不知道她失踪了 |
[33:37] | Nobody did. | 大家都不知道 |
[33:39] | We’re gonna get everyone back. | 我们会把所有人都找回来 |
[33:42] | Put down the gun. | 放下枪 |
[33:45] | It’s ok, Indra. He’s gonna help us. | 没事的 因陀罗 他会帮我们的 |
[33:51] | Does that mean you have the flame? | 这是不是表明你已经得到火种了 |
[33:53] | I do. | 没错 |
[33:56] | Now is the time. Tell him. | 就是现在 告诉他吧 |
[34:01] | I believe I can restore the damaged code with this. | 我想我应该可以用这个复原残缺代码 |
[34:11] | It’s used to repair memory drives, | 这是用来修复记忆驱动的 |
[34:13] | Stitching together broken strings of code, | 把残缺的代码重新拼接在一起 |
[34:15] | Code that like the flame itself was created by– | 那些代码 就好像设计火种的人就是… |
[34:18] | Becca Franko. | 贝卡·弗兰科 |
[34:30] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[34:34] | It’s ok. You can do it. | 没关系 你能做到的 |
[34:44] | If Becca’s memories are still in here, | 如果里面还有贝卡的记忆 |
[34:48] | this will find them. | 它就能找到它们 |
[34:53] | Now we can start the last war. | 我们可以开启终极之战了 |
[35:04] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[35:09] | I’m so proud of you, baby. | 我真为你骄傲 亲爱的 |
[35:11] | Now volunteer. He needs a nightblood. | 自愿申请吧 他需要一位夜之血脉 |
[35:18] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对吗 |
[35:25] | We are. | 我们就是 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:39] | Helmets off and weapons down, | 摘下头盔 放下武器 |
[35:41] | all of you, right now! | 所有人 立刻照办 |
[35:46] | Antitoxin. | 解药 |
[35:49] | No, Gabriel. You need me. | 不 加布里埃 你需要我 |
[35:53] | Gabriel, please don’t! | 加布里埃 请不要这么做 |
[35:55] | Gabriel? Gabriel. | 加布里埃 加布里埃 |
[35:58] | We need him to get our friends back, your friends– | 我们需要他找回我们的朋友 你的朋友 |
[36:02] | Echo and Hope, too. | 包括艾寇和小希 |
[36:07] | Now put down the gun. | 放下枪 |
[36:10] | Take him! | 拿下他 |
[36:12] | No! | 不 |
[36:17] | No! | 不 |
[36:21] | Don’t lose faith. | 不要失去信念 |
[36:35] | Raven, fire it up. | 雷文 开始运行 |
[36:37] | We need to get to our friends. | 我们需要找到我们的朋友 |
[36:55] | Which planet? Where are they? | 在哪个星球 他们在哪 |
[37:00] | It’s offline. | 下线了 |
[37:03] | Only I know the code. | 只有我知道密码 |
[37:06] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[37:09] | There’s one planet we can’t get to. | 有一个星球我们到不了 |
[37:12] | Enter the code, and you get to live. | 输入密码 留你一条命 |
[37:30] | There’s your bridge. Go. | 这就是桥 走吧 |
[37:32] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们一起去 |
[37:35] | Now move. | 快点 |
[37:37] | You should have more faith, Clarke. | 你应该再更有信念一些 克拉克 |
[37:39] | Not you. You’ve made your choice. | 没你 你已经做出了你的选择 |
[37:46] | I really hope this new thing you believe in is worth it. | 希望你相信的这个新事物值得这一切 |
[37:50] | It is. | 值得 |
[37:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:06] | Indra, watch him. | 因陀罗 看着他 |
[38:13] | I said I wouldn’t lose anyone else… | 我说过 我不想再失去任何人 |
[38:18] | But I have–you. | 但我失去了你 |
[38:22] | That doesn’t matter to you, though, does it? | 但你对此根本不在乎 对吗 |
[38:24] | Disciple Blake? | 布莱克使徒 |
[38:33] | So much for together. | 我们就此别过 |
[38:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:43] | I can help you if you help me. | 如果你帮我 我也能帮你 |
[38:48] | My throne. | 我的王座 |
[38:52] | The book. | 那个本子 |
[39:07] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米 |
[39:26] | Clarke, Madi isn’t in danger. | 克拉克 麦迪没有危险 |
[39:29] | I’ll make sure of that. | 我会确保她没事的 |
[39:41] | I am trying to save us all, clarke. | 我是想拯救我们所有人 克拉克 |
[39:43] | I’ll kill Cadogan. Is that what you want? | 我会杀了卡多根 你希望这样吗 |
[39:48] | Hold, hold! | 等等 |
[39:49] | Clarke, this isn’t about Cadogan. | 克拉克 这和卡多跟无关 |
[39:52] | It’s bigger than any of us. | 这比我们任何人都重要 |
[39:57] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[40:02] | You’re not gonna shoot me, Clarke. | 你不会开枪打我的 克拉克 |
[40:04] | The bridge will close. You should go. | 桥马上就要关闭了 你该走了 |
[40:07] | Not without that book. | 我必须带上那个本子 |
[40:11] | Look at yourself, | 看看你自己 |
[40:13] | what you feel right now? | 你现在是什么感觉 |
[40:16] | The need to protect someone you love so badly | 为了保护自己深爱的人 |
[40:19] | you’re willing to kill your closest friend. | 你情愿杀死你最亲近的朋友 |
[40:22] | Someone you trust who’s telling you | 一个你信任的人 告诉了你 |
[40:25] | that the fate of the entire human race is at stake. | 全人类的命运正危在旦夕 |
[40:29] | All that suffering can end. | 一切的痛苦都可以结束 |
[40:33] | Madi’s suffering, too. | 麦迪也在经历痛苦 |
[40:40] | I have no choice but to share this. | 我别无选择 只能交出这个本子 |
[40:43] | I can’t let them hurt her. | 我不能让他们伤害她 |
[40:45] | This is how we do better. | 这就是我们做得更好的方式 |
[40:49] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:55] | You need to keep this safe for the shepherd. | 为了主 好好保管它 |
[40:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:05] | The bridge is closing! Get– | 桥要关闭了 快… |