时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Where the hell is my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[00:04] | We didn’t know she was missing till today. | 直到今天之前 我们都不知道她失踪了 |
[00:06] | Nobody did. | 大家都不知道 |
[00:08] | We’re gonna get everyone back. | 我们会把所有人都找回来 |
[00:10] | I remember things. | 我记得一些事情 |
[00:12] | Your sketchbook? | 你的速写本吗 |
[00:13] | Madi, don’t tell anyone that… | 麦迪 别告诉任何人… |
[00:17] | Ever. | 永远别说 |
[00:18] | We need to get to our friends. | 我们要找到我们的朋友 |
[00:25] | There’s your bridge. Go. | 这就是桥 走吧 |
[00:27] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们一起去 |
[00:29] | Now move. | 快点 |
[00:30] | You should have more faith, Clarke. | 你应该再更有信念一些 克拉克 |
[00:33] | My throne. | 我的王座 |
[00:35] | The book. | 那个本子 |
[00:42] | Bellamy… | 贝拉米… |
[00:45] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[00:46] | The fate of the entire human race is at stake. | 全人类的命运正危在旦夕 |
[00:49] | I have no choice but to share this. | 我别无选择 只能交出这个本子 |
[00:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:21] | Clarke! | 克拉克 |
[01:25] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[01:31] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[01:32] | The Second Dawn bunker. | 第二黎明的地堡 |
[01:34] | Otherwise known as hell. | 也被叫作地狱 |
[01:36] | Earth? | 地球 |
[01:40] | How? | 怎么会 |
[01:41] | This place is perfect for you. | 这地方再适合你们不过了 |
[01:48] | Nano-tracking program. | 纳米跟踪定位系统 |
[01:52] | What is it you say? May we meet again. | 你们怎么说来着 愿我们能重逢 |
[02:02] | Welcome home, mother. | 欢迎回家 妈妈 |
[02:06] | Gaia? | 盖娅 |
[02:22] | Seda, how are you here? | 赛达 你怎么会在这 |
[02:27] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[02:31] | He turned off the stone. | 他把石头给关了 |
[02:33] | Before the bridge closed, we went through… | 在桥关闭之前 我们跨了过去… |
[02:37] | Landing here. | 到了这里 |
[02:41] | No. How? | 不 怎么会 |
[02:45] | The closing bridge defaults | 即将关闭的桥会默认通向 |
[02:46] | to the planetary origin of our DNA. | 我们DNA所来自的星球 |
[02:48] | Your journey ends here, too. | 你的旅途也就在此结束了 |
[02:50] | He would not stop talking while we fought. | 在我们打斗时 他都没完没了地说话 |
[02:52] | He said when you’re caught in a closing bridge, | 他说当你踏上即将关闭的桥时 |
[02:54] | it defaults to the planetary origin of your DNA, Earth. | 它会默认通向你DNA所来自的星球 |
[02:58] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[02:59] | I’m no man. | 我可不算 |
[03:11] | Where’s the head? | 头呢 |
[03:13] | Buried with the rest of him. | 和他的身体一起埋了 |
[03:15] | Until today, no one even knew you were missing. | 今天以前都没有人知道你不见了 |
[03:18] | How long have you been alone here? | 你一个人在这有多久了 |
[03:20] | A few days until the others arrived this morning. | 在今天早上其他人来之前 有几天了 |
[03:23] | I thought it would be the rest of my life. | 我都以为我后半辈子就这样了呢 |
[03:26] | We’re together now. | 现在我们在一起了 |
[03:30] | Echo and Octavia– where are they? | 艾寇和奥克塔维亚… 她们呢 |
[03:47] | It’s so green. | 真绿啊 |
[03:52] | They’re over here. | 她们在这 |
[03:56] | Earth is back. | 地球又回来了 |
[04:08] | – Jax! – Hey, baby. | -杰克逊 -宝贝 |
[04:11] | Oh, it’s good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[04:13] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[04:14] | – Hey. – Hi. | -喂 -你好 |
[04:20] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[04:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:24] | You weren’t inside. | 你没在里面 |
[04:29] | Where’s Bellamy? | 贝拉米呢 |
[04:35] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[04:40] | Dead. | 死了 |
[04:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[04:46] | Bellamy? | 贝拉米 |
[04:48] | Clarke, he was fine when we left. | 克拉克 我们离开时他还好好的 |
[04:49] | I’m a little confu– | 我有点搞不… |
[04:49] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[05:04] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[05:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:10] | Madi’s sketchbook. He had it, | 麦迪的速写本 他拿到了 |
[05:15] | and he knew that she still has the memories of the Commander. | 而且他知道她仍然具有司令的记忆 |
[05:19] | She would never be safe. | 不杀他 她永远都不会安全 |
[05:23] | I begged him to stop. | 我求他停手 |
[05:26] | I tried to get the book back, | 我想要把本子拿回来 |
[05:28] | but he… | 可他… |
[05:30] | I tried everything, I promise. | 我所有办法都试过了 真的 |
[05:32] | I tried. | 我都试了 |
[05:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:50] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:54] | So would the old Bellamy. | 从前的那个贝拉米也会理解的 |
[05:58] | The one that would do anything for his baby sister | 那个会为他的妹妹以及他所爱的人 |
[06:02] | and the people he loved. | 做任何事的他 |
[06:13] | You can hate me if you want to. | 你要恨我就恨吧 |
[06:17] | God knows I do. | 我都恨我自己 |
[06:24] | We lost him a long time ago. | 很久之前我们就失去他了 |
[06:27] | He needed all this chaos to make sense, | 他需要让所有这些混乱都有意义 |
[06:31] | all the violence, | 所有的流血 |
[06:33] | all the people we’ve killed. | 所有我们杀的人 |
[06:36] | He couldn’t accept that it’s all meaningless. | 他无法接受这一切都是无谓的 |
[06:40] | Cadogan gave him meaning, | 卡多根赋予了他意义 |
[06:42] | and that meaning is what killed him… | 就是那意义把他杀死的… |
[06:47] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[07:42] | No one wants to live here, | 谁也不想住在这 |
[07:44] | but it will do until we build our own shelter. | 但在我们建好自己的地方之前可以凑合 |
[07:47] | There is a river close by, | 附近有条河 |
[07:48] | so there is plenty of drinking water. | 所以饮用水充足 |
[07:51] | What about food? You check the hydrofarm? | 吃的呢 你看过水培农场了吗 |
[07:54] | Nothing. That whole level was destroyed in the fire. | 都没了 整个那一层都在大火中被毁了 |
[07:59] | Where is blodreina? | 血女王呢 |
[08:02] | She didn’t come back inside. | 她没回来 |
[08:04] | Avoiding her demons. | 逃避心魔 |
[08:06] | I don’t blame her. | 我能理解 |
[08:07] | Have you found another food source? | 你找到别的食物来源了吗 |
[08:09] | We hear birds, insects, so there must– | 我们听到鸟叫 昆虫声 所以一定有… |
[08:11] | What about power, hot water? | 电力呢 热水 |
[08:15] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 算了吧 我完全状况外 |
[08:16] | Where’s the funky ball with the green light? | 那发着绿光的怪球呢 |
[08:17] | A way out is the first thing we looked for. | 我们最先找的就是有没有离开的方法 |
[08:19] | There’s no stone here. | 这里没有石头 |
[08:22] | No. There has to be. | 不对 一定有 |
[08:23] | That’s how Cadogan got his people out. | 卡多根用它把他的人撤走了 |
[08:25] | We lived here for 6 years. | 我们在这住了六年 |
[08:27] | I think we would have seen it. | 要是有 我想我们应该会看见吧 |
[08:29] | One way to find out. | 有个办法来弄清楚 |
[08:33] | Raven, we tried that. | 雷文 我们试过了 |
[08:34] | Our helmets showed no trace of the stone anywhere. | 我们的头盔显示哪里都没有石头的踪迹 |
[08:39] | 100 Feet straight down. | 直着下去三十多米 |
[08:42] | They gave you trash helmets so you couldn’t get out. | 他们给了你们坏的头盔 好把你们困在这 |
[08:44] | Perfect. So we jump to sanctum, | 太好了 那我们穿越到圣所 |
[08:46] | have a hot shower, stock up on supplies. | 洗个热水澡 补充好补给 |
[08:49] | Bring my people home. | 把我的同伴们带回家 |
[08:51] | – Raven, can I? – Yeah. | -雷文 我能… -好 |
[09:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:04] | It’s the only way out of here! | 这是我们能离开这的唯一办法 |
[09:06] | Earth is our home. | 地球是我们的家 |
[09:09] | Everyone who is from here is here… | 所有来自地球的人都已经回来了 |
[09:13] | Everyone we care about, | 所有我们在乎的人 |
[09:16] | and I will not lose anyone else. | 而且我再也不要失去任何人了 |
[09:22] | Let’s choose our room. | 我们挑房间吧 |
[09:51] | Pretty pictures, don’t you think? | 很漂亮的画 你不觉得吗 |
[09:56] | These restraints won’t do at all. | 这些根本绑不住我的 |
[10:01] | You’re lucky my people brought you here, | 我的人把你带回来了 算你走运 |
[10:02] | or you’d be dead right now. | 要不你早死了 |
[10:05] | I’m actually unlucky. | 我是倒霉吧 |
[10:10] | Did you draw this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[10:13] | No…but I know who did. | 不是…但我知道是谁画的 |
[10:19] | Ohh. Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[10:22] | Yes. Our medicine is incredible. | 对 我们的医疗是让人难以置信 |
[10:25] | So is our ability to dig through your memories, | 我们发掘你记忆的能力也同样如此 |
[10:27] | but I’d rather save the time. | 但我宁可省点时间 |
[10:29] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[10:31] | First, I’ll need assurances. | 首先 我需要保证 |
[10:34] | Sanctum is mine. | 圣所是我的 |
[10:36] | We destroy the stone. | 我们把石头毁掉 |
[10:38] | You people never come back. | 你的人永远不要再回来 |
[10:42] | The stones are indestructible, | 石头是毁不坏的 |
[10:43] | but, yes, you can have sanctum, | 但 行啊 圣所可以归你 |
[10:46] | not that it’ll matter. | 那没什么意义 |
[10:49] | I don’t think you comprehend what this means. | 我觉得你并不理解这意味着什么 |
[10:53] | It means someone has memories that are not their own, | 它意味着有人拥有不属于她的记忆 |
[10:56] | memories that you require in order to start a war | 这记忆是你所需要的 以便你可以针对 |
[10:59] | with whoever made the stones, | 制造了石头的人发动一场战争 |
[11:02] | a war I want no part of. | 这战争我根本不想沾边 |
[11:05] | One planet will be fine, thank you very much. | 一个星球就可以了 非常感谢 |
[11:08] | Not a war, the Last War, | 不是一场战争 而是终极之战 |
[11:10] | and you’ll be part of it whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 你都会卷入其中的 |
[11:14] | How’s that? | 怎么会 |
[11:15] | If we win, we transcend, | 如果我们赢了 我们会超越 |
[11:18] | evolving beyond these meat sacks that age and die, | 超越这些会老会死的皮囊 |
[11:22] | becoming one with a universal consciousness. | 成为一个具有统一意识的整体 |
[11:25] | I like this meat sack. It’s new. | 我还挺喜欢这皮囊的 是新的 |
[11:29] | This will be better. | 这个会更好 |
[11:30] | And whether you fight with us or not, | 不管你是否和我们一起战斗 |
[11:34] | even you will transcend. | 就连你也会超越 |
[11:37] | Every member of the human family will. | 人类大家庭里的每一个成员都会 |
[11:39] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运吧 |
[11:42] | Do we have a deal or not? | 我们是否谈妥了 |
[11:45] | You fool. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[11:47] | If we lose, it won’t matter what planet you’re on | 如果我们输了 不管你在哪个星球 |
[11:49] | or whether you’re fighting, | 或者你有没有参与战斗 |
[11:51] | every member of the human Family dies. | 人类大家庭里的每一个成员都会死掉 |
[11:58] | Clarke’s child. | 克拉克的孩子 |
[12:04] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[12:05] | Of course. Bellamy knew. | 当然了 贝拉米知道了 |
[12:07] | That’s why she killed him. | 所以她把他杀了 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | She’ll never let you take her child. | 她是不会允许你把她的孩子带走的 |
[12:16] | I won’t be asking. | 我不会征求她的同意的 |
[12:18] | Of course not. You’ll send a strike team no doubt, | 那是自然 你肯定会派一个攻击小分队 |
[12:21] | they’ll fight you, the child, as well. | 她们会和你们打 那孩子也会 |
[12:23] | If she gets killed, you’ll have nothing. | 如果她被杀了 你就什么都得不到了 |
[12:29] | – You have a better idea? – Yes. | -你有更好的主意 -对 |
[12:32] | Send me. | 派我去 |
[12:40] | You? | 你 |
[12:42] | Who wants no part of this. | 你不是根本不想和这沾边吗 |
[12:43] | That was before I knew what was at stake. | 那是我还不清楚这有多关键 |
[12:47] | Although transcend or die has a nice ring to it, | 尽管不超越就灭亡听着很有煽动性 |
[12:51] | it really isn’t much of a choice, is it? | 其实没什么选择余地 对吧 |
[12:56] | I’ve been in the child’s head. | 我进入过那孩子的脑子里 |
[13:00] | I know her better than she knows herself. | 我比她自己还了解她 |
[13:05] | How well does your strike team know her? | 你的攻击小分队对她能有多了解 |
[13:07] | I’ll get her back, but then our deal still stands. | 我会把她带回来 但我们说的还得算数 |
[13:18] | Take him to the bridge. | 带他去桥那边 |
[13:31] | I don’t want to take inventory. | 我不想翻旧账 |
[13:35] | So don’t. | 那就不 |
[13:37] | We took everything we could carry | 我们往山谷行进时 |
[13:39] | when we marched for the valley. | 我们把能带的都拿上了 |
[13:44] | Do your remember our first night in our desert tent? | 你还记得我们俩在沙漠帐篷里的第一晚吗 |
[13:51] | Hey. You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[13:52] | I told Bellamy I’d forgive him. | 我告诉贝拉米 我会原谅他 |
[13:56] | Now I can’t. | 可我不能了 |
[14:04] | Talk to me. | 和我聊聊 |
[14:08] | He forgave me for everything I did here. | 他原谅了我在这所做的一切 |
[14:12] | I wonder if my father would do that. | 恐怕我爸爸也不一定能做得到 |
[14:17] | I don’t think he would. | 我觉得他不会原谅我的 |
[14:20] | Your father wanted you to live, Nate. | 你爸爸希望你能活下去 纳特 |
[14:23] | That’s why he gave up his spot in this bunker, | 所以他才放弃了他在这地堡的位置 |
[14:27] | and you have. | 让给了你 |
[14:30] | You are. | 你还活着 |
[14:35] | Clarke’s right. | 克拉克说得对 |
[14:37] | Everyone we care about that’s left is here. | 所有幸存下来的我们在乎的人都在这了 |
[14:44] | We thought sanctum was our second chance… | 我们以为圣所是我们第二个机会… |
[14:48] | But I think this is. | 但我觉得这里才是 |
[14:56] | Welcome to Niylah’s rec room. | 欢迎来到奈拉的放松室 |
[14:58] | No cursing, no spitting, no killing. | 不许骂人 不许吐口水 不许杀人 |
[15:05] | Huh. No way. A piano. | 不会吧 一架钢琴 |
[15:08] | I used to tickle the ivories. | 我以前还会弹呢 |
[15:10] | Jordan, hold this. | 乔登 拿着这个 |
[15:11] | It’s been over 200 years, but, uh… | 它有两百多岁了 但… |
[15:14] | Out of tune. | 走调了 |
[15:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:19] | Ohh. There were too many rules when we lived here. | 我们住在这的时候 规矩太多了 |
[15:23] | I found my way around most of them. | 大多数都被我找到办法绕过去了 |
[15:31] | – The bar’s open. – Ahh. Is it safe? | -酒吧营业了 -这安全吗 |
[15:35] | It was never safe. | 它从来都没安全过 |
[15:42] | God, that’s awful. | 天啊 太难喝了 |
[15:44] | It was your dad’s recipe. | 是你爸爸的配方 |
[16:01] | Smooth. | 很爽口 |
[16:06] | Echo. | 艾寇 |
[16:20] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[16:23] | – I’ll go with you. – No. | -我陪着你吧 -不 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna. | 我要去 |
[16:28] | She needs space. | 她需要点空间 |
[16:29] | And we need to drink. | 而我们需要喝两口 |
[16:33] | Oh. No, no. Thank you. | 不了 不了 谢谢 |
[16:37] | I’m tired, too. | 我也累了 |
[16:39] | My dad made it. | 是我爸爸酿的 |
[16:46] | Ok. Hmm. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | Oh, my– | 我的天… |
[16:55] | – It’s good, right? – No. That’s awful. Mmm. | -挺不错的吧 -不 太难喝了 |
[16:57] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[17:02] | This’ll do until we can rebuild above ground. | 我们在地面上重建之前 这也凑合了 |
[17:07] | Pick a bed. You’ll be less mad at me in the morning. | 挑个床 明天早上你就不会那么生我的气了 |
[17:15] | All these beds should be filled with people. | 所有这些床本来应该都有人睡的 |
[17:17] | Oh, Madi, I’m really not in the mood to argue. | 麦迪 我实在没心情吵架 |
[17:29] | You decided for me…again. | 你替我做了决定…再一次 |
[17:35] | I decided for everyone. | 我替所有人做了决定 |
[17:38] | That’s what I do. | 我就是这样 |
[17:41] | Just like you decided to kill Bellamy. | 就像你决定杀了贝拉米 |
[17:47] | I did that to save you. | 我那么做是为了救你 |
[17:49] | I didn’t ask you to, | 我又没让你救我 |
[17:51] | and now you have to live with that! | 现在你就得背负这个罪名了 |
[17:53] | I don’t want that for you! | 我不想你这样 |
[17:56] | I know you’re mad that I stranded us here, | 我知道我把大家困在这 你很生气 |
[17:59] | but remember Shallow Valley, | 但还记得浅谷吗 |
[18:03] | when it was just us and all we wanted was for our friends– | 那时只有我们 我们也只想我们的朋友们… |
[18:06] | Your friends. What about mine? | 是你的朋友 那我的呢 |
[18:09] | I was starting to build my own life. | 我正开始营造自己的人生 |
[18:11] | I have friends in sanctum. | 在圣所有我的朋友 |
[18:13] | Picasso is there, Luca. | 毕加索在那 卢卡 |
[18:15] | You think you’re protecting me, | 你觉得你是在保护我 |
[18:17] | but you’re not. | 可你没有 |
[18:20] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[18:23] | Just like you ruined your own. | 就如同你毁了自己的一样 |
[18:27] | Madi, wait. | 麦迪 等等 |
[18:30] | This place is huge. You can’t just wander off in the dark. | 这地方很大 你不能自己摸黑乱走 |
[18:36] | I won’t. Don’t follow me. | 我不会 别跟着我 |
[18:49] | Oh, let there be light. | 让光明降临吧 |
[18:52] | That’s my girl. Ha. | 真是好样的 |
[18:59] | Well, thanks for your help. | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[19:01] | Now we find the stone, | 接着我们去找石头 |
[19:02] | assuming you can fix this. | 假设你能把它修好 |
[19:04] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[19:05] | I’m not a miracle worker, Murphy. | 我不会变戏法 墨菲 |
[19:07] | I beg to differ. | 我保留意见 |
[19:08] | Come on. You know we can’t leave all those people | 行了 既然我们知道这里可以生存 |
[19:10] | on sanctum now that we know It’s survivable here. | 你知道我们不能把那些人扔在圣所不管 |
[19:13] | The people on sanctum are better off without us. | 圣所的人没有我们会更好 |
[19:15] | Until the next eclipse maybe. | 在下一次日食之前也许是 |
[19:17] | Clarke is wrong. | 克拉克错了 |
[19:18] | Some of those people are from here, Raven, | 那些人里有些来自于此 雷文 |
[19:21] | Wonkru, Eligius prisoners. | 统一部落 埃利吉乌斯的犯人们 |
[19:22] | Earth is their home, too. | 地球也是他们的家园 |
[19:25] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[19:27] | When you let Hatch and his buddies die, | 你让哈奇和他的伙伴们送死的时候 |
[19:29] | was that just to save your friends? | 只是为了救你的朋友们吗 |
[19:35] | We passed a workshop down here. | 我们刚经过了一个工作室 |
[19:38] | 6 Years of watching Bellamy manipulate her on the ring. | 看着贝拉米在方舟上管了她六年 |
[19:46] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:48] | I know. | 我明白 |
[19:53] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想念他 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:20] | Did Lincoln teach you that? | 这是林肯教你的吗 |
[20:27] | You weren’t my only teacher. | 你不是我唯一的老师 |
[20:30] | No. Just the best. | 对 只是是最好的那个 |
[20:37] | It’s your watch in the rotunda. | 你该去中央大厅看守了 |
[20:42] | No way. I’m not going back down there. | 不行 我不要回到那里 |
[20:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:48] | Then neither am I. | 那我也不去 |
[20:53] | I told you once we mourn the dead | 我跟你说过 等战争结束后 |
[20:56] | when the war is over. | 我们就悼念死者 |
[20:58] | So is it over? | 战争结束了吗 |
[21:01] | I hope so. | 希望结束了 |
[21:06] | I saw you days ago, but for you, | 我在几天前就见到你了 但对你来说 |
[21:08] | it’s been 10 years on another planet, | 你在另一个星球上已经过了十年 |
[21:10] | yet still you haven’t made peace with what happened here. | 可你还没有和这里发生的一切和解 |
[21:14] | I thought I did. | 我以为我释然了 |
[21:17] | And then seeing the fighting pit again, | 可当再次看到角斗场时 |
[21:20] | I don’t know. | 我就不确定了 |
[21:23] | We did what we had to do to survive, | 为了生存 我们必须那样做 |
[21:26] | but if it is your penance to sit here in the freezing cold, | 但你要是坐在这寒冷中忏悔 |
[21:33] | then it is my penance, too, | 那我也应该在这里忏悔 |
[21:35] | because I am equally guilty about what happened down there. | 因为对于那下面发生的事 我同样有罪 |
[21:41] | We were all Blodreina. | 我们都是血女王 |
[21:54] | Now come on. We’ll face your demons together. | 来吧 我们一起面对你的心魔 |
[22:04] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[22:31] | Conclave rules. | 角斗规则 |
[22:34] | Win the fight, save your life. | 谁赢 谁活 |
[22:55] | I used to resent when you would look at her like that. | 我以前很讨厌你那样看她 |
[22:57] | – Gaia. – I don’t anymore. | -盖娅 -现在不会了 |
[23:01] | I am glad Octavia came to you. | 你有奥克塔维亚 我很开心 |
[23:04] | She was always more warrior than I. | 她比我更像战士 |
[23:07] | I am sorry that I wasn’t. | 很抱歉我没能做到 |
[23:10] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 感到抱歉的应该是我 |
[23:14] | My child, don’t you know? | 孩子 你还不知道吗 |
[23:18] | You’re my Seda. | 你是我的赛达 |
[23:24] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[23:27] | On me! | 交给我 |
[23:29] | Gaia! | 盖娅 |
[23:44] | What was that? Why open the bridge and not use it? | 这是怎么回事 为什么打开了桥却不用 |
[23:47] | They used it. Someone’s here. | 他们用了 有人来了 |
[23:53] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[23:54] | They’re here for Madi. | 他们是为了麦迪而来的 |
[23:56] | Go warn Clarke. I’ll stay and make sure | 去警告克拉克 我留下来确保 |
[23:58] | no one else comes through. | 不会有其他人过来 |
[23:59] | I’m not leaving you again. | 我不会再次离开你 |
[24:02] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[24:41] | They’re here for Madi. | 他们是为了麦迪而来的 |
[24:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[24:45] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[24:49] | I have to find her. | 我得去找她 |
[24:55] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[25:06] | Hey. I like that song. | 我喜欢这首曲子 |
[25:13] | What? No. | 什么 别这样 |
[25:21] | I’m– | 我… |
[25:26] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[25:33] | This is the part where you go after her, mi hermano. | 你该去追她了 小老弟 |
[25:40] | Hi, Madi. | 麦迪 |
[25:43] | Madi’s here? | 麦迪来了吗 |
[25:49] | There she is. | 你在呢 |
[25:55] | It’s ok, Niylah. You can drink in front of me. | 没事的 奈拉 你可以在我面前喝酒 |
[25:57] | Uh, she’s had enough anyway. | 她喝得够多了 |
[25:59] | What? I’m fine. | 什么 我没事 |
[26:03] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[26:04] | If you can hear me… | 如果你能听到我的话… |
[26:07] | She wasn’t on level 6 either. | 她也不在六层 |
[26:12] | There’s 4 more levels. We’ll find her. | 还有四层 我们会找到她的 |
[26:16] | Ok. | 好 |
[26:27] | The party’s over. | 到此结束 |
[26:31] | Grownups. | 成年人就是这样 |
[26:38] | Will you play something else? | 你能弹点别的吗 |
[26:40] | I’ll do better than that. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[26:45] | Have a seat. I’ll teach you. | 坐下吧 我来教你弹 |
[26:47] | – Really? – Yeah. It’s easy. | -真的吗 -对 很简单的 |
[26:51] | It’s only taken me 200 years to figure out. | 我只花了两百年的时间学会 |
[26:54] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[26:58] | Answer me! | 快回应我 |
[27:00] | Hands like this. Ok. | 手这样放 好 |
[27:06] | We’re gonna play a C. | 来谈一个C大调 |
[27:10] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[27:25] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[27:28] | And you said you were tired, | 你说你累了 |
[27:29] | but you’re still up, so… | 但你还醒着 |
[27:37] | Why are you still up, Echo? | 你为什么还没睡 艾寇 |
[27:40] | Not Echo. | 不是艾寇 |
[27:43] | Ash. | 是艾什 |
[27:47] | My name is Ash. | 我叫艾什 |
[27:49] | Don’t worry. I never told Bellamy either. | 别担心 我也没有告诉过贝拉米 |
[27:53] | 6 years, | 六年了 |
[27:55] | and I never told him my real name. | 我都没有跟他说过我的真名 |
[27:58] | Every day, I’d wake up and think to myself | 每天醒来时我都会想 |
[28:02] | “Today’s the day.” | “今天该告诉他了” |
[28:05] | but no. | 但我从没说过 |
[28:08] | When I finally told someone, | 当我终于跟人说起时 |
[28:10] | it was to save my life. | 却是为了保命 |
[28:15] | Echo was a coward. | 艾寇是个胆小鬼 |
[28:18] | No. | 不 |
[28:22] | Not a coward. Human. | 不是胆小鬼 而是一个人 |
[28:28] | I wanted him to see me as this person I’ve become, | 我想让他看到我现在的样子 |
[28:32] | not pity me for who I was or what I went through or– | 不要因为我是谁或我经历过什么而怜悯我 |
[28:37] | He did. He wouldn’t have stayed with you that long | 他看到了 他要是没看到真正的你 |
[28:40] | if he couldn’t see the real you, Echo. | 也不会跟你在一起那么久的 艾寇 |
[28:53] | I mean Ash. | 我是说艾什 |
[28:57] | You’re not the only one with secrets. | 你不是唯一有秘密的人 |
[29:01] | I was named for Queen Nia. | 我是以奈娅女王的名字起名的 |
[29:04] | What? But you’re Trikru. | 什么 但你是森林人 |
[29:08] | My father’s side. | 我父亲来自那边 |
[29:11] | My mother was Azgeda. | 我母亲是阿兹哥达人 |
[29:13] | That’s why we lived so far out in the woods. | 因此我们才住在这么远的树林里 |
[29:18] | So no one would see her scars. | 这样就没人能看见她的疤 |
[29:25] | We are who we choose to be, | 我们成为怎样的人 是我们自己的选择 |
[29:29] | and we don’t owe anyone our pain. | 我们并不欠任何人痛苦 |
[29:39] | What is taking you so long? | 为什么那么久 |
[29:45] | Miracles take time. | 奇迹需要时间 |
[29:48] | Hero Murphy’s kind of freaking me out. | 英雄墨菲有点吓到我了 |
[29:51] | I know… | 我明白 |
[29:53] | But it’s hot. | 但他那样很有魅力 |
[29:56] | I’m right here, and also I’m not a hero. | 我还在呢 我也不是英雄 |
[29:58] | I just think the people on Sanctum deserve | 我只是觉得圣所里的人值得 |
[29:59] | to live on a planet that doesn’t eat them | 在一个不会被吃掉 |
[30:01] | or occasionally drive them insane. | 或偶尔被逼疯的星球上生活 |
[30:24] | We haven’t, uh, properly met. I am– | 我们还没正式介绍过 我是… |
[30:28] | John murphy. | 约翰·墨菲 |
[30:30] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过你的故事 |
[30:32] | I tend to play well in stories. | 我在故事中一向表现很好 |
[30:33] | Hmm. Not these. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[30:37] | Those stories. Yes. | 那种故事啊 是的 |
[30:42] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[30:46] | Hey, Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[30:48] | I…got this. | 交给我吧 |
[30:53] | Ok. I was his favorite, though, | 好 我曾是他的最爱 |
[30:57] | wasn’t I, Jordan? | 对吧 乔登 |
[31:03] | I am sorry I upset you. | 抱歉 我让你不开心了 |
[31:05] | I haven’t spent a lot of time with people, and… | 我没怎么跟别人在一起过 |
[31:09] | sometimes I just misread things. | 有时候我会错意了 |
[31:12] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:28] | I was having fun dancing, | 我跳舞跳得很开心 |
[31:30] | – and I thought you– – I was. | -我以为你也… -我很开心 |
[31:33] | I just started to feel guilty. | 我就是开始感到有点愧疚 |
[31:36] | I know. | 我懂 |
[31:40] | I felt the same when I woke from cryo | 我从冷冻休眠中醒来时 我的父母不在了 |
[31:42] | and my parents were gone. | 我也感觉很内疚 |
[31:46] | It takes time, but it does get easier. | 这需要时间 但会变得更好的 |
[31:56] | We should get back. | 我们该回去了 |
[31:58] | You don’t have to dance if you– | 你可以不用跳舞… |
[31:59] | Let’s dance here. | 我们在这里跳吧 |
[32:01] | There’s no music. | 这里没有音乐 |
[32:13] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:28] | Madi, where are you? | 麦迪 你在哪里 |
[32:32] | Madi! Madi! | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[32:34] | – Clarke? – Hey, hey. What? | -克拉克 -怎么了 |
[32:35] | Whoa, whoa. What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[32:37] | Is Madi with you? | 麦迪跟你们在一起吗 |
[32:39] | Did you fix it? I need to find the stone. | 你修好了吗 我要找石头 |
[32:42] | Oh, now you want to find the stone? | 你现在想要找石头了 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry, Murphy. You were right. | 我很抱歉 墨菲 你是对的 |
[32:47] | We need to leave. | 我们得离开 |
[32:49] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[32:50] | Disciples are after Madi. | 使徒们在找麦迪 |
[32:52] | Has anyone seen her? | 有人看到她了吗 |
[32:54] | She’s in the rec room. | 她在放松室 |
[32:56] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[33:02] | No, no, no. No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[33:05] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[33:07] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[33:08] | E E F G E, E, F, G. | |
[33:13] | Yeah. It’s that easy. | 对 就这么简单 |
[33:15] | It’s only 5 notes, but… | 只有五个音符 但… |
[33:18] | Yeah, it almost feels…familiar. | 这感觉很熟悉 |
[33:23] | That is the beauty of Mr. Beethoven. | 这就是贝多芬先生的魅力 |
[33:25] | Ok. Try again, but this time, I want– | 好 再来一次 但这一次我想… |
[33:53] | No! Get away from me! | 不 放开我 |
[34:04] | Hello, Madi. | 你好 麦迪 |
[34:07] | It seems you’re the key to the transcendence of the human race. | 看来你是实现人类超越的关键 |
[34:12] | They sent me to bring you back, | 他们派我来带你回去 |
[34:15] | but, you see, | 但是你看 |
[34:18] | I don’t want to transcend. | 我不想超越 |
[34:22] | I want to reign. | 我想统治 |
[34:24] | They gave me a choice– | 他们让我选 |
[34:26] | Use these to bring you back peacefully | 用这个让你安静地跟我回去 |
[34:31] | or this… | 或者这个 |
[34:34] | If you wouldn’t go willingly. | 如果你不愿意去的话 |
[34:39] | I prefer option 3– | 我更希望第三个选择 |
[34:44] | To gut you like a pig. | 把你当猪宰了 |
[34:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[34:53] | Indra’s in the rotunda. Get help! | 因陀罗在圆厅里 去求助 |
[35:01] | Help! Clarke! | 救命 克拉克 |
[35:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:09] | Gaia, Indra! | 盖娅 因陀罗 |
[35:11] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:12] | – Help! – It sounds like Madi. | -救命 -听着像是麦迪 |
[35:17] | We let them in. On me. | 我们放他们进去了 跟着我 |
[35:19] | Gabriel needs help! | 加布里埃需要帮忙 |
[35:22] | – Madi? – He’s here! | -麦迪 -他来了 |
[35:24] | – Madi, what is it? – Help! No! | -麦迪 怎么了 -救命 不 |
[35:29] | You. | 是你 |
[35:30] | Me. | 是我 |
[35:35] | Us. | 是我们 |
[35:36] | Madi, clear out. | 麦迪 退到后面 |
[36:10] | Unh. Not today. | 今天还不行 |
[36:29] | Murphy, give it up. | 墨菲 放弃吧 |
[36:30] | It’s never gonna break. | 打不坏的 |
[36:35] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[36:36] | Nice job, Murphy. | 漂亮 墨菲 |
[36:38] | All in a day’s work, my friends. | 小意思 伙伴们 |
[36:39] | Thanks, murphy. All right. Let’s go. | 谢了 墨菲 我们走 |
[36:53] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃 |
[36:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[36:59] | Hope…my friend. | 小希 我的朋友 |
[37:02] | I’m right here. I’m with you. | 我在 我在这里 |
[37:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:07] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[37:11] | Sheidheda. | 影赫达 |
[37:14] | I tried. Unh. | 我尽力了 |
[37:17] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[37:19] | Thank god. Are you hurt? | 谢天谢地 你受伤了吗 |
[37:25] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[37:29] | Sheidheda got away. | 影赫达跑了 |
[37:31] | He stabbed himself in the gut and…disappeared. | 他冲自己的肚子捅了一刀 然后就消失了 |
[37:37] | I know how that works. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[37:39] | Cadogan will send more disciples. | 卡多根会派更多使徒过来 |
[37:41] | We have to get back to sanctum now. | 我们得赶快回圣所 |
[37:44] | The stone. | 石头 |
[37:47] | Find the stone. | 找到石头 |
[37:48] | I couldn’t fix the helmet. | 我没法修好头盔 |
[37:49] | Sheidheda’s. He left it. | 影赫达的 他留下了 |
[37:58] | It’s damaged. It can’t pinpoint the exact location. | 坏了 我没法定位到具体位置 |
[38:04] | The stone’s here. | 石头在这里 |
[38:07] | What’d we miss? | 我们错过了什么 |
[38:12] | – Tell me what happened. – I don’t know. | -告诉我出了什么事 -我不知道 |
[38:15] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:18] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[38:21] | What do you mean the stone’s here? Where? | 你刚才说石头在这里是什么意思 在哪 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:25] | We find it, | 我们去找到它 |
[38:27] | we go back to sanctum, we get our army. | 回去圣所 召集人马 |
[38:29] | Clarke, you’re not going to war over me. | 克拉克 你不能因我发动战争 |
[38:33] | If they try to take you, I am. | 如果他们要带走你 我要 |
[38:36] | All of us are. | 我们都会 |
[38:41] | No one else is getting killed trying to protect me. | 没有人要再因为保护我而死了 |
[38:50] | Madi! | 麦迪 |
[38:52] | – Maybe I should just– -Absolutely not. | -或许我应该… -绝对不行 |
[38:56] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[38:58] | Hope, I want this. It’s ok. | 小希 这是我希望的 没事的 |
[39:03] | In peace, may you leave this shore. | 愿你在平静中离开此岸 |
[39:06] | In love… | 在爱中 |
[39:08] | No. | 不 |
[39:09] | May you find the next. | 到达彼岸 |
[39:12] | Safe passage on your travels, | 安宁地踏上旅程 |
[39:15] | until our final journey on the ground. | 直至我们最终到达 |
[39:20] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[39:21] | May we meet again. | 愿我们能重逢 |
[39:31] | God! | 天哪 |
[39:40] | Madi? | 麦迪 |
[39:42] | Madi?! | 麦迪 |
[39:46] | The vent. | 那个地道 |
[39:47] | What? | 什么 |
[39:54] | Raven, Murphy, find that stone! | 雷文 墨菲 找到那块石头 |
[39:58] | Madi, put the knife down. | 麦迪 把刀放下 |
[40:00] | Don’t take another step. | 别再靠近一步 |
[40:03] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:04] | I did not know what she wanted until it was too late. | 我之前没发现她的意图 |
[40:07] | Octavia said Cadogan would just keep | 奥克塔维亚说卡多根会继续 |
[40:09] | sending more people until he gets me. | 派人来 直到抓到我 |
[40:11] | No one will ever be safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[40:13] | Madi, please don’t do this. | 麦迪 住手 |
[40:15] | I told you no one else is dying to save me. | 我说了没有人要再因我而死了 |
[40:18] | Madi…please. | 麦迪 拜托 |
[40:23] | I love you, Clarke. | 我爱你 克拉克 |
[40:24] | No! | 不 |
[40:39] | Be prepared! | 戒备 |
[40:40] | They’ll be invisible. | 他们会隐身 |
[40:47] | Bomb! | 是炸弹 |
[41:17] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[41:30] | Emori, it was nothing. Come back. | 艾默莉 没事 回来吧 |
[41:32] | Quiet. Listen. | 安静 听 |